时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[00:37] | Yeah. I just need some fresh air. | 没事 只是透点新鲜空气 |
[00:38] | I’m going to, uh, I’m gonna run around a little bit. | 我下去溜达溜达 |
[00:41] | I’m gonna be as good as new. | 马上又会活力四射了 |
[00:46] | Are we home? | 到家了吗 |
[00:48] | Not yet, buddy. Go back to sleep, ok? | 还没 小可爱 继续睡吧 |
[01:07] | He’s a goofball. | 样子好呆哦 |
[01:19] | He fainted. | 他昏过去了 |
[01:28] | Matt. | 马特 |
[01:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:33] | Whoo, I got you. | 骗到你啦 |
[01:34] | My heart is racing. | 心脏病都被你吓出来了 |
[01:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:42] | Car just stopped. | 车熄火了 |
[01:46] | Must be the battery. | 一定是没电了 |
[01:48] | Stop fooling around. | 别再开玩笑了 |
[01:48] | No, I’m serious. The car will not start. | 我说真的 车发动不了了 |
[01:51] | At least turn the lights on. | 至少把灯打开 |
[01:52] | Mom’s afraid of the dark. | 妈妈怕黑 |
[01:54] | No, I’m not. | 才没有 |
[02:04] | I got you. | 又吓到你了 |
[02:06] | I got you. | 吓到你了 |
[02:16] | Hi, hi, hi. Sorry for the cryptic late-night text, | 抱歉半夜发神秘短信给你们 |
[02:19] | but I promised I’d fill you in on the way here, | 但我说过会在你们来的路上介绍案情 |
[02:21] | and I am a girl who keeps her promises, so, | 我是说话算话的好孩子 |
[02:23] | this boy was found two hours ago | 两个小时前 这个男孩 |
[02:25] | in the middle of nowhere. | 在一个荒无人烟的地方被发现 |
[02:26] | Technically he was found outside of Crockett, Arizona. | 具体来说 是在亚利桑那的克罗克特郊外 |
[02:29] | My point is, he has clearly been to super hell | 重点是他显然曾被囚禁在一个魔窟里 |
[02:32] | and escaped some sort of captivity. | 刚刚才逃出来 |
[02:33] | How do we know he wasn’t just dropped off there? | 我们怎么知道他是不是在那里被放下车的 |
[02:35] | Well, he has fresh cuts on the bottom of his feet | 他脚底有刚被那里的仙人掌 |
[02:38] | from the local cactus fields, | 割伤的伤痕 |
[02:39] | and that’s away from any through roads. | 而且那里远离公路 |
[02:40] | And his skin is rubbed raw around his ankles from chains. | 他脚踝处的皮肤有被铁链摩擦的痕迹 |
[02:43] | He must’ve had a chance to escape and he took it. | 他一定是找到个机会逃出来了 |
[02:45] | Or the unsub could have had him in transit. | 或是不明嫌犯要将他带到哪里去 |
[02:47] | My god, you guys, look at his eyes. | 天啊 伙计们 看他的眼睛 |
[02:49] | Yeah, he’s jaundiced. Probably hasn’t seen daylight in a while. | 他有黄疸病 可能有段时间没见过日光了 |
[02:52] | Yeah, and there’s a lot of scars here. | 而且身上有很多伤疤 |
[02:54] | And those are the ones we can see. | 这还只是我们看得到的 |
[02:55] | It’s hard to tell for certain, but he’s maybe 13. | 不好说他有多大 也许有13岁了 |
[02:59] | Are there any missing children in the area, Garcia? | 那附近有报告失踪儿童吗 加西亚 |
[03:01] | None until now, but, sir, | 现在刚有 长官 |
[03:03] | you may have more information than I do. | 但你那里的信息可能比我这边全 |
[03:04] | I do. Earlier tonight | 是的 今晚早些时候 |
[03:05] | another boy was reported missing in Flagstaff. | 另一个男孩在旗杆镇附近失踪 |
[03:07] | That’s not that far. It can’t be a coincidence. | 离那里不远 应该不是巧合 |
[03:10] | Technically it could, but Arizona | 理论上可能是巧合 |
[03:11] | has the lowest abduction rate in the country, | 但亚利桑那的绑架率是全国最低 |
[03:13] | so the chances of these cases not being related are ridiculously slim. | 所以这两起案子不太可能毫无关联 |
[03:16] | Yeah. That’s why Child Abduction Rapid Deployment | 没错 所以儿童绑架应急小组 |
[03:18] | will meet you on the ground. | 会在目的地跟你们碰面 |
[03:19] | The Flagstaff abduction is Billy Henderson, 13. | 旗杆镇被绑儿童名叫比利·亨德森 13岁 |
[03:22] | His parents say he was coming back from a friend’s house | 他父母说他从朋友家吃完晚饭回来 |
[03:24] | after dinner. He never made it. | 但却一直没到家 |
[03:25] | Ok, they set up roadblocks, but the unsub has a head start. | 他们设置了路障 但还是被不明嫌犯抢了先 |
[03:28] | Right now our best chance of finding Billy Henderson | 要想找到比利·亨德森 首先要搞清楚 |
[03:30] | is to figure out what the first victim knows. | 第一个被害人都知道些什么 |
[03:32] | Exactly. So, Morgan, you and JJ go to the hospital, | 没错 摩根和小洁去医院 |
[03:34] | see if you can get through to him. | 看看能否问到点什么 |
[03:35] | The rest of us will set up at the police station. | 其他人跟我去警局作部署 |
[03:37] | Losing his victim has likely enraged the unsub. | 被害人逃跑 不明嫌犯一定很生气 |
[03:41] | No telling what he’ll do to Billy. | 不知道他会对比利做出什么事情来 |
[03:49] | No! | 不要 |
[03:51] | Please! Please… | 求求你 求你了 |
[03:54] | Please, no! | 求你了 不要 |
[04:26] | Foundation | 根基 |
[04:30] | “Memory is a complicated thing, | 记忆是种复杂的东西 |
[04:33] | a relative to truth, but not its twin.” | 接近真相 却不尽相同 |
[04:36] | Barbara Kingsolver. | 芭芭拉·金索沃尔 |
[04:38] | Apparently Billy was riding his bike home | 比利昨晚骑自行车 |
[04:40] | from his friend’s house last night. | 从朋友家里出发 |
[04:41] | They find the bike? | 找到他的自行车了吗 |
[04:42] | No, the unsub was smart enough to cover his tracks. | 没有 不明嫌犯很聪明 掩盖了他的行迹 |
[04:45] | And he has the guts to | 他还很大胆 |
[04:46] | take a good kid from a decent neighborhood. | 敢从一个高档住宅区绑走一个乖乖儿 |
[04:49] | Billy left his friend’s house at 8:20 P.M. | 晚上8点20分比利离开了朋友家 |
[04:51] | The ride home was less than a half a mile. | 回家路程不到半英里 |
[04:54] | You’re on speaker, Garcia. | 开免提了 加西亚 |
[04:56] | Ok, I got the whole gang on. | 我找到了重大线索 |
[04:57] | It looks like the first victim | 看起来第一个被害人 |
[04:59] | was definitely held in captivity in Crawford, Arizona. | 曾被关押在亚利桑那州的克劳福德镇 |
[05:02] | Why is that? | 怎么说 |
[05:03] | Because a woman walked in to Crawford P.D. this morning, | 今天早上有个女人来到克劳福德警局 |
[05:05] | says she remembers a boy in chains, in Crawford, | 说她记得30年前在克劳福德看到过一个 |
[05:08] | 30 years ago, just like the boy found last night. | 身上绑着铁链的男孩 和昨晚那孩子一样 |
[05:12] | Is she still at the station? | 她还在警局里吗 |
[05:13] | No. She dropped that bomb of information and then she took off. | 不 她丢下这个炸弹一样的线索后就走了 |
[05:16] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[05:16] | Her name’s Samantha Allen. | 她叫萨曼莎·艾伦 |
[05:18] | Most documents have her listed as Sam Allen. | 大部分文件里登记为萨米·艾伦 |
[05:20] | 36, never married, | 36岁 没有婚史 |
[05:22] | born and raised and lived her whole life in Crawford, | 是克劳福德土生土长的当地人 |
[05:24] | owns and operates a nursery, | 经营一间自己的养育室 |
[05:26] | the plant kind, not the baby kind. | 种植物的 不是养孩子的 |
[05:28] | Mother died when she was 5, dad’s a real estate developer. | 她五岁时妈妈去世 爸爸是房地产开发商 |
[05:30] | Is there security footage? | 有监控录像拍到她吗 |
[05:32] | Yes. I’m sending that to you. | 有 我发给你们了 |
[05:33] | It’s on your tablets right now. | 看你们的掌上电脑 |
[05:36] | What’s she looking at? | 她在看什么 |
[05:37] | I can’t tell. | 不知道 |
[05:43] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:44] | It looks like she was spooked. | 看起来她被吓到了 |
[05:45] | Dave, you and Prentiss see if you can find Samantha Allen. | 戴夫 你和潘提斯去找萨曼莎·艾伦 |
[05:48] | Reid and I will get set up at the station. | 里德和我去警局部署 |
[05:49] | All we can hope is that | 但愿摩根和小洁 |
[05:50] | Morgan and JJ get through to the survivor. | 能够从幸存的孩子口中得到些信息 |
[05:54] | You can’t examine the scars? | 你没法检查伤口 |
[05:56] | I can’t get close enough. | 我没法靠近他 |
[05:57] | He has the most severe case of C.E.R. I’ve ever seen. | 他的CER是我见过最严重的 |
[06:00] | Conditioned emotional response. | 就是条件性情绪反应 |
[06:01] | I’ve only seen it in vets. | 我只在兽医那见过这种反应 |
[06:02] | That’s worse than PTSD. | 这比创伤后应激障碍更糟糕 |
[06:04] | He had an adrenaline rush when he escaped, | 他逃跑时肾上腺素急升 |
[06:06] | but coming down from that will be just as extreme. | 要把它降下来非常困难 |
[06:08] | And I’m sure he’s sensitive to light and sound. | 我肯定他对光和声音非常敏感 |
[06:10] | Incredibly. We’re keeping it as quiet and dark as possible. | 没错 我们已经尽可能保持安静和黑暗了 |
[06:12] | It’s probably what he’s used to. | 他可能比较适应这种环境 |
[06:13] | He’s also been somewhere cramped. | 他肯定被人绑起来过 |
[06:15] | His legs show signs of advanced arthritis. | 他的腿上呈现中度关节炎症状 |
[06:17] | Any idea how old he is? | 知道他几岁吗 |
[06:19] | It’s hard to tell. His growth has been stunted. | 难说 他的发育被阻碍了 |
[06:21] | He’s got major tooth and skin decay, | 他的牙齿和皮肤严重腐烂 |
[06:23] | clearly from a massive vitamin D deficiency. | 明显大量缺乏维生素D |
[06:25] | Best guess. | 你估计一下呢 |
[06:27] | Maybe 16. | 也许16岁 |
[07:03] | My name’s Derek. | 我叫戴瑞 |
[07:05] | I’m one of the good guys. | 我是好人 |
[07:07] | And this is my friend. | 这是我的朋友 |
[07:08] | I’m Jennifer. | 我是洁妮芙 |
[07:10] | You’re safe now. | 你已经安全了 |
[07:12] | Doctor says you haven’t been eating much. | 医生说你没吃什么东西 |
[07:15] | Food looks pretty good. | 那些吃的看起来不错 |
[07:18] | You must be thirsty. Here you go. | 你一定渴了吧 给你水 |
[07:23] | It’s ok. It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没关系 没关系 放松 |
[07:27] | JJ, this is years of conditioning. | 小洁 这种情况是长年累月造成的 |
[07:30] | Have Garcia go back to 2000 for missing kids. | 让加西亚查00年之前的失踪儿童 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:46] | Detective, I’m agent Hotchner. | 警探 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[07:47] | Detective Perez. | 我是佩雷兹警探 |
[07:48] | This is dr. Reid. | 这位是里德博士 |
[07:49] | I thought your team was bigger. | 我以为你们组里人很多 |
[07:50] | The rest are following other leads. | 其他人去跟别的线索了 |
[07:52] | Is CARD retracing the escape route that the boy in chains took? | 儿童绑架应急组回溯了那孩子的逃跑路线吗 |
[07:55] | They have been canvassing all night. | 他们查了一晚上 |
[07:56] | There’s another team in Flagstaff retracing | 现在有另一组人在旗杆镇 |
[07:58] | Billy Henderson’s bike ride. | 回溯比利·亨德森的骑车路线 |
[08:00] | – Where are Billy’s parents? – In the chief’s office. | -比利的父母在哪里 -探长办公室里 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Detective, you talked to Sam Allen over here | 警探 你曾在这里跟萨米·艾伦说过话 |
[08:05] | and it looked like one of these photos upset her. | 看起来这里有一张照片让她不舒服 |
[08:07] | Do you have any idea why? | 你知道是为什么吗 |
[08:09] | – Yeah, well, it’s weird. – Why is that? | -是很奇怪 -怎么说 |
[08:11] | Because most of these people have passed away. | 因为这些照片里大部分人都去世了 |
[08:13] | That’s our old chief. | 那是我们以前的探长 |
[08:15] | That one there. He built the station | 那一位 是他把警局造起来的 |
[08:17] | and some of the houses around here. | 还有附近其他几幢房子 |
[08:19] | It’s J.B. Allen, Sam’s father. | 他叫J·B·艾伦 是萨米的父亲 |
[08:35] | Hi there. Can I help you? | 你好 有事吗 |
[08:37] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[08:38] | We heard you were at the police station earlier. | 我们听说你早上去过警局 |
[08:41] | Oh. I told the other detectives, that was a mistake. | 我跟别的警探说过了 那是个误会 |
[08:45] | Why did you leave the station when you saw your father’s photo? | 你为什么看到你父亲的照片后就走了 |
[08:48] | I didn’t. | 不是的 |
[08:49] | We saw the security footage. | 我们看过监控录像 |
[08:51] | You told them you saw a boy in chains | 你说你小时候看到过一个 |
[08:53] | when you were a kid. | 身上绑着铁链的男孩子 |
[08:55] | Why do you think your father had something to do with this? | 你为什么觉得这跟你父亲有关 |
[08:58] | He doesn’t. I never said that. | 与他无关 我从没这么说过 |
[09:00] | My father is a good man. | 我父亲是个好人 |
[09:02] | This isn’t about him, OK? | 这跟他无关 懂吗 |
[09:05] | I told the other detective, I made a mistake. | 我跟那个警探说过了 是我自己搞错了 |
[09:08] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[09:10] | I think you saw the news coverage of that little boy | 我认为你昨晚看到了关于那个男孩的新闻 |
[09:12] | they found last night and it triggered something. | 它触动了你某些记忆 |
[09:16] | If you know anything that can help us | 如果你知道什么线索 |
[09:18] | and you’re keeping it to yourself, | 却又不告诉我们的话 |
[09:20] | that’s as horrendous as what’s happening to those children. | 你就跟折磨这些孩子的人一样可怕 |
[09:22] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[09:25] | I really, really am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[09:27] | But I–I– I can’t help you. | 但我…我帮不了你们 |
[09:34] | Come on, Randy. | 来 兰蒂 |
[09:59] | Listen, I know how scared you are. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[10:02] | I know you think he can still hurt you, | 我知道你觉得他还会伤害你 |
[10:04] | that he’s just outside that door. | 你觉得他就在门外 |
[10:05] | But I promise you he’s not. | 但我保证 他不在 |
[10:08] | Even if he was, he’d have to get through me to get to you, | 就算他在 他得先撂倒我才能来找你 |
[10:12] | and I’m not about to let that happen. | 而我不会让那种事发生 |
[10:37] | So it sounds like Billy’s always been cautious. | 听起来比利是个小心谨慎的人 |
[10:39] | He’s our oldest. And he follows the rules. | 他是老大 很守规矩 |
[10:42] | It drives his little sister crazy because she’s the opposite. | 他让她妹妹抓狂 因为他妹妹个性完全相反 |
[10:46] | And he rides his bike a lot? | 他常骑自行车吗 |
[10:48] | All the time. | 总是在骑 |
[10:49] | Even at night? | 晚上也骑 |
[10:50] | He’s got lights and reflectors. | 他有车灯和反光镜 |
[10:52] | He even has a head lamp on his helmet. | 就连他的头盔上也装了灯 |
[10:55] | We used to ride with him, but he’s 13. | 我们以前都陪他骑 但他已经13岁了 |
[11:00] | He was only two streets over. | 那里离家只隔了两条马路 |
[11:03] | And you feel pretty certain | 你们确定 |
[11:04] | that he wouldn’t go anywhere with a stranger? | 他不会跟陌生人去别的地方吗 |
[11:06] | No. No way. Never. | 不可能 他不会的 |
[11:08] | If someone asked for help, would he stop? | 如果有人求助 他会停车吗 |
[11:11] | Hold on. Are you saying that Billy was taken | 等等 你是说比利被绑架 |
[11:12] | because he’s polite? | 就因为他是个乖孩子 |
[11:13] | I’m not saying that it’s his fault or yours. | 我不是说那是他的错 或你们的错 |
[11:18] | Billy is a cautious child, | 比利是个谨慎的孩子 |
[11:19] | and that will be his strength right now. | 这会有助于他脱险 |
[11:49] | She left after seeing a photo of her father? | 她看到父亲照片后就走了 |
[11:51] | Did she accuse him? | 她是在怪他吗 |
[11:52] | No, the opposite. She protected him. | 不 正相反 她在保护他 |
[11:54] | Garcia ran her mental health history. | 加西亚查了她的心理健康记录 |
[11:56] | She had some grief counseling | 她母亲去世后 |
[11:57] | after her mother died, but other than that, no therapy. | 做过一些悲伤治疗 但没有其他治疗记录 |
[12:00] | We can talk to her, but we can’t force her to help. | 我们可以跟她谈谈 但不能强迫她帮助我们 |
[12:02] | No, but something in her gut brought her in here. | 是 但她的潜意识把她带来这里 |
[12:04] | If there’s any truth to her instincts, there’s gonna be | 如果她的直觉是真的 |
[12:06] | some kind of a record of a missing boy from 30 years ago. | 那一定会有一个30年前儿童失踪的记录 |
[12:09] | Well, have Garcia check unsolved cases | 让加西亚查未结的案子 |
[12:10] | and also check into J.B. Allen’s history. | 再查下J·B·艾伦的资料 |
[12:12] | We can’t rule anybody out. | 我们不能排除任何人的嫌疑 |
[12:13] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:14] | How are Morgan and JJ doing with the boy? | 摩根和小洁在那男孩那里有进展吗 |
[12:16] | He’s so traumatized, he can’t even speak. | 他心理创伤太严重 连话都不能说 |
[12:20] | Give me everything you have on J.B. Allen also, | 给我关于J·B·艾伦的所有资料 |
[12:22] | all of the unsolved missings. | 还有未结的儿童失踪案 |
[12:24] | You know what? Go back to 1980 just to cover bases. | 为求稳妥 从80年代查起吧 |
[12:28] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢你 加西亚 |
[12:48] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 别怕 |
[12:58] | What did Garcia find out? | 加西亚发现什么了 |
[13:00] | She broadened her search, | 她拓宽了搜查范围 |
[13:02] | but nothing that matches his description. | 但没找到符合他的记录 |
[13:05] | Somebody’s gotta be missing this kid. | 一定有人在找这个孩子 |
[13:09] | No, hey, hey, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[13:10] | That’s not for us. That’s not for us. | 那跟我们无关 跟我们无关 |
[13:12] | It’s for the doctors outside. | 是在呼叫外面的医生 |
[13:14] | It’s for the doctors, not for us. | 是找医生 不是找我们 |
[13:16] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[13:17] | It’s ok. It’s not for us. | 没事的 不是找我们 |
[13:21] | There you go. Come on back. | 好了 回来吧 |
[13:23] | Here. Just take it. | 给你 拿着 |
[13:27] | There you go. | 很好 |
[13:30] | I, um, I got him to nod, but… | 我能让他点头了 可是… |
[13:34] | not much more than that. | 也只是这样 |
[13:37] | And you asked him his name? | 你问了他名字吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 问了 |
[13:40] | What about in Spanish? | 用西班牙语呢 |
[13:42] | It doesn’t matter the language if he won’t talk. | 他不说话 问什么语都没用 |
[13:55] | Mi nombre es jennifer. Como te ilamas? | 我的名字叫洁妮芙 你叫什么[西班牙语] |
[14:00] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[14:05] | Can I see what you have there? | 我能看看你手上是什么吗 |
[14:10] | Do you like eagles? | 你喜欢鹰吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah, the wings are–are beautiful, aren’t they? | 是啊 它的翅膀很美 对吧 |
[14:23] | Your back? Wings? | 你的后背 翅膀 |
[14:26] | Wings on your back. | 你后背上有翅膀 |
[14:30] | Angel? | 天使 |
[14:33] | Is your name Angel? | 你名叫安吉尔[天使]吗 |
[14:46] | So, softball, basketball, and soccer. | 垒球 篮球 足球 |
[14:49] | You played a lot of team sports. | 你参与了很多团体运动 |
[14:51] | Was your dad a coach? | 你父亲是教练吗 |
[14:52] | No. He was always too busy with work. | 不是 他总是忙于工作 |
[14:55] | I guess that’s why he kept me busy. | 我想这也是他给我很多事干的原因 |
[14:57] | It was ok, though. | 不过也挺好的 |
[14:58] | The house was too quiet after mom died. | 妈妈死后 家里显得太安静了 |
[15:01] | She had cancer. | 她得了癌症 |
[15:03] | I didn’t really know what that meant growing up, | 我当时不太明白那是什么意思 |
[15:05] | just that…she wasn’t gonna get any better. | 只知道…她不会好转了 |
[15:10] | Ok. Let’s start with today. | 好了 我们来说说今天的事吧 |
[15:13] | What brought you in here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[15:15] | I saw that…that boy on the news. | 我在新闻上看到那个男孩 |
[15:20] | And I saw, um… | 还看到… |
[15:22] | I can’t really explain it. | 这很难解释 |
[15:24] | Is–it was like a movie in fast-forward. | 我仿佛看到了一个快进的电影 |
[15:29] | It was dark. So dark. | 场景很暗 非常暗 |
[15:35] | And that–that little boy, | 有一个小男孩 |
[15:37] | he had the same chains on his ankles. | 他的脚踝上有着同样的锁链 |
[15:43] | And then it was over. | 然后就结束了 |
[15:46] | Those flashes that I saw…that boy… | 我看到的那些影像 那个男孩 |
[15:53] | Was he real? | 这些都是真的吗 |
[15:54] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们要去查的 |
[16:04] | Thanks, JJ. | 谢谢 小洁 |
[16:05] | Is the boy talking? | 那男孩说话了吗 |
[16:06] | No, but they figured out that his name is Angel. | 没有 但是他们查到他名叫安吉尔 |
[16:08] | Garcia sent a list of all missing kids since 1980 | 加西亚送来了一份美国西南部 |
[16:11] | with a concentration in the southwest U.S. | 1980年以来失踪孩子的名单 |
[16:12] | Most are runaways. | 多数是离家出走的 |
[16:14] | All right, let’s eliminate the runaways and | 好 我们筛除离家出走的 |
[16:14] | focus on lower-risk victims. | 主要看低风险的被害人 |
[16:17] | Whoever’s doing this likes the challenge. | 不明嫌犯喜欢挑战 |
[16:18] | Here’s the thing. This unsub is too controlled | 问题是 这个不明嫌犯控制欲很强 |
[16:20] | to let his victims escape. | 不会让被害人逃走 |
[16:21] | I think Angel must have gotten away | 我觉得安吉尔之所以能逃出来 |
[16:23] | because he was being transferred somewhere. | 是因为他在被运输途中 |
[16:24] | I’m running out of options here. | 我不知道怎么办了 |
[16:26] | The state troopers are eliminating roadblocks, | 州警察正在撤除路障 |
[16:28] | and card is coming up empty. | 我们一无所获 |
[16:30] | If J.B. Allen is a suspect, | 如果J·B·艾伦是嫌犯 |
[16:31] | why aren’t we just kicking down his door? | 为什么我们不直接去他家踢门抓人 |
[16:33] | Because it’s too risky. | 因为这太冒险 |
[16:35] | If Allen is who we’re looking for, he has a | 如果艾伦就是我们要找的人 |
[16:36] | psychiatric disorder that drives everything he does. | 他一定有精神紊乱症 企图控制一切 |
[16:38] | He’ll do whatever it takes to hide Billy, | 他会不择手段地把比利藏起来 |
[16:40] | but he’ll sacrifice him | 但为了他自己的自由 |
[16:41] | if it means protecting his own freedom. | 也可能会选择牺牲比利 |
[16:43] | Everything that this unsub does is methodical. | 不明嫌犯的一切行为都有条不紊 |
[16:46] | He had a secure place to keep Angel for years, | 他在一个安全的地方关了安吉尔好几年 |
[16:48] | but when Angel escaped, he didn’t mourn his loss. | 但当安吉尔逃跑 他没有沉浸于悲伤 |
[16:50] | He drove straight to flagstaff. | 而是直接开车去了旗杆镇 |
[16:51] | The questions is, why did he choose flagstaff? | 问题是 他为什么选择那里 |
[16:53] | He’d only drive 60 miles out of his way | 他本来只开60英里的车 |
[16:55] | if he knew someone was there to make him feel better. | 就能找到舒缓他心情的人 |
[16:57] | We don’t think that Billy was a victim of opportunity. | 我们觉得比利不是被随机绑架的 |
[16:59] | We think he was the target. | 他是个特定目标 |
[16:59] | So this isn’t a stranger abduction. | 所以这不是陌生人绑架 |
[17:01] | Chances are he’d seen Angel before, too. | 他可能以前也见过安吉尔 |
[17:03] | The question is, where would he have access to both of these children? | 问题是 他是怎么接触到这些孩子的 |
[17:09] | Who should we be looking at? | 我们到底要查谁 |
[17:11] | Friends, neighbors, coaches, other parents. | 朋友 邻居 教练 其他家长 |
[17:14] | We believe that this man has met Billy before. | 我们相信不明嫌犯曾经见过比利 |
[17:17] | What? You’re saying | 什么 你的意思是 |
[17:18] | this son of a bitch watched my son? | 这个混账监视过我儿子 |
[17:22] | I’m say he talked to him long enough to earn his trust. | 他至少说过很多话来取得你儿子的信任 |
[17:25] | But the other little boy, the one that you just found, | 但是另一个男孩 你们刚找到的那个 |
[17:28] | I mean, why don’t you ask him who’s doing this? | 为什么你们不去问他是谁做的 |
[17:30] | He’s not talking to us yet. | 他还没有对我们开口 |
[17:33] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[17:35] | Well, what happened to him? | 他经历过什么 |
[17:40] | Oh, my god! | 上帝啊 |
[17:43] | That’s right. That’s right. Bring it over. | 没错 没错 把它翻过去 |
[17:47] | Angel, that’s pretty good, my man. You got it. | 安吉尔 你真棒 已经学会了 |
[17:49] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[17:51] | Ok, please tell me you found something. | 请告诉我你有所发现 |
[17:53] | I want to tell you that. | 我也想这么说 |
[17:54] | JJ, there’s not a single kid in the tri-state area | 可是小洁 在这个地区失踪的孩子里面 |
[17:55] | who’s gone missing whose name is Angel. | 没有一个叫做安吉尔 |
[17:58] | I did a nationwide search. Still nothing, zilch. | 我扩大到了全国范围 依然毫无所获 |
[18:00] | Why wouldn’t he be reported missing? | 为什么他没有被上报失踪 |
[18:02] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[18:04] | There’s a lot of undocumented workers in Arizona. | 亚利桑那州有很多非法劳工 |
[18:07] | Yes, I know. I’ve pulled harvest schedules already. | 我知道 我已经打开收割日程表了 |
[18:09] | But what about school registrations? | 查了学校登记了吗 |
[18:11] | There are more Angels than you think. | 有太多叫安吉尔的孩子 |
[18:13] | We think he’s been held for a long time. | 我们觉得他已经被囚禁很久了 |
[18:15] | Did any of them drop out during grade school? | 学期中途有人辍学吗 |
[18:17] | Go back to at least 2004. | 至少要查到2004年 |
[18:19] | 2004 2004… 2004. 2004… | |
[18:23] | Second-grader Angel Suarez. | 二年级的安吉尔·苏亚雷斯 |
[18:25] | You got a picture? | 有照片吗 |
[18:26] | Yes. And if I run my simulation software to age him 8 years, | 有 而且用模拟软件看他八年后的样子 |
[18:31] | he’d be the boy that’s in the room with you right now. | 就是那个跟你在一起的男孩了 |
[18:33] | It’s him, JJ. | 小洁 就是他 |
[18:35] | You are amazing. Thank you. Can you send– | 你太棒了 谢谢 能不能把… |
[18:37] | Yes. Send his mother’s information to you right now. | 好嘞 马上把他妈妈的信息传给你 |
[18:40] | You’re the best. Bye. | 你最棒了 拜拜 |
[18:42] | That sounded like good news. | 听起来像是好消息 |
[18:43] | I’m about to call Angel’s mom. | 我要去给安吉尔的母亲打电话了 |
[18:45] | He’s responding to Morgan. | 他已经会回应摩根了 |
[18:46] | It won’t be long before he’s talking. | 很快他就会开口说话 |
[18:52] | Ok, Angel, the doc’s here. | 安吉尔 医生来了 |
[18:54] | You want me to stay? | 你想让我在这陪你吗 |
[18:58] | All right, I’ll be right outside. Ok. | 那好 我就在门外 好 |
[19:04] | Hey, Angel. | 你好 安吉尔 |
[19:06] | You’re doing great. | 你很棒 |
[19:08] | Your mom will be so happy to see you. | 你妈妈见到你会很高兴 |
[19:18] | Ok. | 好了 |
[19:19] | It’s ok. We can start again. | 没事 我们可以再来一次 |
[19:24] | I’d like you to close your eyes. Please. | 请闭上你的眼睛 |
[19:29] | Close your eyes. Concentrate on your breathing. | 闭上眼睛 把精神集中到呼吸上 |
[19:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:36] | You said it was dark. | 你说过那里很黑 |
[19:39] | You were in your pajamas. | 你穿着睡衣 |
[19:41] | Yes. I was burning up. | 是的 我觉得浑身发烫 |
[19:44] | You probably had a fever. | 也许你发烧了 |
[19:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:47] | I called out for my mom, but she wasn’t strong enough, | 我叫着妈妈 可她太虚弱了 起不来 |
[19:52] | so I got into bed with her. | 所以我爬上了她的床 |
[19:55] | Was your dad there? | 你爸爸在吗 |
[19:56] | No. | 不在 |
[19:58] | Did you hear anything? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[20:00] | My mom’s breathing. | 我妈妈的呼吸声 |
[20:02] | Was she having trouble? | 她状况不好吗 |
[20:04] | Yes. It’s a strange sound. | 不好 她的声音很奇怪 |
[20:08] | Was there another noise in the house? | 房子里还有别的声音吗 |
[20:12] | There’s something else, but I can’t see anything. | 有 但我什么都看不到 |
[20:16] | I followed it. | 我跟着那个声音 |
[20:17] | My feet are so cold. | 我的双脚冰凉 |
[20:19] | Because you were outside? | 因为你在外面吗 |
[20:21] | No. The basement. | 不是 是地下室 |
[20:25] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[20:27] | No, I was too scared. | 不 我太害怕了 |
[20:28] | No, no. I’d go back up to my parents’ bedroom. | 不行 不行 我要回到爸妈的卧室里 |
[20:31] | Mommy. Mommy. | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[20:34] | But I peeked out the window. | 但我往窗外瞟了一眼 |
[20:39] | And there’s the boy. | 是那个男孩 |
[20:41] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[20:47] | He’s trying to get out of that truck. | 他在试图逃出卡车 |
[20:49] | He’s trying to get out of… | 试图逃出… |
[20:52] | Your dad driving the truck? | 开车的是你父亲吗 |
[20:54] | Ok. No, no, no. He couldn’t have done this. | 不 不不不 他不会干这种事情 |
[20:56] | You don’t understand. He raised me in that house. | 你不懂 他在那房子里把我养大 |
[20:58] | He couldn’t have been doing that all these years. No! | 他不可能多年来一直做这种事情 不可能 |
[21:02] | – Ok. Ok. – J.B.’s friends with the whole town. | -好了 -J·B的朋友遍布全镇 |
[21:05] | Never remarried. | 他从未再婚 |
[21:07] | Raised Sam by himself. | 独自把萨米抚养长大 |
[21:09] | That’s why this is so painful for her. | 所以这件事对她来说很痛苦 |
[21:11] | She doesn’t want to believe that he’s capable of it, | 她不想相信父亲做了那种事 |
[21:13] | but her memory’s telling her differently. | 可记忆又偏偏证明了相反的东西 |
[21:15] | So you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[21:17] | It’s very hard to fake visceral reactions like that. | 假装做出这种反应是很难的 |
[21:21] | Yeah, but she’s talking about a time of serious trauma, | 确实 但她讲述的是一段创伤期的事 |
[21:24] | on a night she climbed into bed with her dying mother. | 那天晚上她和快要死去的妈妈躺在一起 |
[21:27] | That plus her age, | 再加上她当时年幼 |
[21:29] | it’s the perfect storm for a recovered memory. | 正好对恢复记忆形成一个刺激 |
[21:32] | Wasn’t that a huge therapy trend in the eighties? | 这不是那个80年代很流行的疗法吗 |
[21:35] | A lot of women manufactured memories | 很多女人会虚构 |
[21:37] | of their fathers doing horrific things. | 父亲做出可怕事情的记忆 |
[21:39] | And misguided therapists | 而不适合的治疗方法促使他们 |
[21:41] | convinced them that their nightmares were real. | 相信梦里的那些事情是真的 |
[21:43] | It was a huge waste of our resources. | 这浪费了我们很多资源 |
[21:46] | I’m, uh, just not sure about this. | 我还是不太确定 |
[21:49] | I think she’s credible enough to | 我相信她很可靠 |
[21:51] | warrant discreet rolling surveillance. | 我们可以让她参与监视 |
[21:54] | You’ll have to use your own team, | 得派你的人去 |
[21:56] | ’cause he’d recognize members of this force. | 他认得我们警队的人 |
[21:58] | If he has Billy, he won’t hesitate to get rid of him. | 如果比利在他手上 他一定想摆脱他 |
[22:01] | I’ll get a card team member to join Reid. | 我会找个机灵的队员和里德一起 |
[22:03] | Allen can’t know we suspect him. | 不能让艾伦知道我们怀疑他 |
[22:12] | You know, if J.B. Allen is our unsub, | 如果J·B·艾伦就是不明嫌犯 |
[22:14] | he certainly doesn’t seem unhinged. | 他看起来可真够冷静的 |
[22:16] | He went to the market today, | 他今天去买东西了 |
[22:17] | and he stopped by his daughter’s nursery, | 在女儿的养育室停了一下 |
[22:18] | and right now I’m watching him landscaping. | 现在他正在看风景 |
[22:20] | At his house? | 在家吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:22] | Is it isolated? | 跟别人有接触吗 |
[22:23] | Incredibly isolated. There’s a lot of land. | 与世隔绝啊 有好大一片地 |
[22:25] | You remember what Garcia sent us on J.B. Allen? | 你还记得加西亚发来的艾伦的情况吗 |
[22:27] | He started his contracting business in 1975, | 他从1975年开始做承包生意 |
[22:31] | married Sam’s mom that same year. | 同年娶了萨米的母亲 |
[22:32] | She died when Sam was 5, as we know. | 萨米五岁时母亲去世 |
[22:34] | He never remarried, and despite the newer subdivisions | 他再未结婚 而且即使他建了新房 |
[22:37] | he built, he stayed in the house he shared with his wife. | 也从未搬出和前妻一起住的地方 |
[22:39] | So he’s either sentimental, | 所以他要么是多愁善感 |
[22:40] | or he didn’t sell because he’s customized the house | 要么就是他对这房子进行了改造 |
[22:42] | to hide his victims. | 来藏匿受害人 |
[22:44] | Do you think Angel blames himself? | 你觉得安吉尔会自责吗 |
[22:47] | I know I did. | 反正我自责 |
[22:50] | You know, seeing his mom for the first time | 你知道的 第一次见他母亲 |
[22:52] | may not go well. | 可能不会很顺利 |
[22:54] | Well, right now it’s just about the shame he’s feeling. | 现在他对自己的处境很羞愧 |
[22:56] | She’s gonna have to realize that | 她得明白 |
[22:57] | he may not want to see her for a while. | 他可能暂时不太想见她 |
[23:01] | Angel? Angel! | 安吉尔 安吉尔 |
[23:03] | Angel, no, no! Angel, no, no! | 不要 安吉尔 住手 |
[23:05] | Angel, stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! It’s ok. | 安吉尔 停 停 没事的 |
[23:09] | JJ, get a towel. It’s ok. | 小洁 拿毛巾来 没事了 |
[23:11] | Angel, listen to me. You’re safe. You’re safe. It’s ok. | 安吉尔 听着 你很安全 没事的 |
[23:14] | Angel, you’re safe. | 安吉尔 你很安全 |
[23:16] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[23:26] | Please. He’s right there. I have to. | 求求你 他就在这 我得进去 |
[23:29] | I have to see him. | 我必须要见他 |
[23:30] | I thought he was gone all these years. | 这么多年来我都以为他死掉了 |
[23:32] | My sweet boy. | 我的宝贝 |
[23:33] | Don’t you understand? I need to hold him. | 你不明白吗 我要马上去抱他 |
[23:36] | Ok. Listen. | 好了 听着 |
[23:38] | Angel hasn’t been held in a very long time. | 安吉尔刚刚才被找到 |
[23:42] | Things happened to him. | 他身上发生了一些事 |
[23:44] | He’s going to have a hard time at first. | 刚开始他会经历一段艰难的时期 |
[23:47] | Come on. | 来 |
[23:58] | I know this isn’t easy for you. | 我知道这对你来说不容易 |
[24:01] | If I accuse him and he’s done nothing… | 如果我错怪了他 导致他被抓 |
[24:05] | Then I’ve betrayed him. | 那就是我背叛了他 |
[24:06] | But if he has, you’ll save a young boy. | 但如果他真做了 你就救了一个男孩 |
[24:10] | The best way for you to recover more of your memory | 你要想恢复更多记忆 最好的方法 |
[24:13] | is to return to the source of the initial sensory trigger. | 就是回到引发失忆的起点 |
[24:16] | That was the basement. | 那个地下室 |
[24:18] | How do I explain going down there? | 我怎么跟他解释下去的原因 |
[24:19] | Did he have anything of yours down there? | 他有把你的什么东西放在那吗 |
[24:23] | Yeah. | 有 |
[24:23] | See if you can get it back. | 试着拿回来吧 |
[24:34] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[24:37] | Help! Please help me! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[24:42] | I have to help my boy. | 我必须帮帮我儿子 |
[24:43] | And you will. But first, we need your help. | 你会的 但首先你要帮帮我们 |
[24:47] | Someone else’s little boy is missing. | 另一个人的孩子也失踪了 |
[24:48] | We’re trying to find out | 我们正在调查这个嫌犯是如何 |
[24:50] | how this man knew both your son and Billy, | 同时认识你的儿子还有比利的 |
[24:52] | and to do that, I need to know everything that happened | 所以我要知道安吉尔失踪那天 |
[24:55] | the day Angel disappeared. | 发生的一切 |
[24:57] | It was a Tuesday, after school. | 那是个周二 放学后 |
[25:01] | The children were in the front yard. | 孩子们都在前院玩 |
[25:05] | It started raining, | 然后下雨了 |
[25:07] | but Angel never came back in. | 可是安吉尔却没回来 |
[25:11] | Did you see anyone talking to them? | 你看到有人跟他说话了吗 |
[25:14] | No. No cars. Nothing. | 没有 也没车 什么都没有 |
[25:20] | The neighbors–the neighbors helped me look. | 邻居们帮我找了 |
[25:24] | I wanted to tell the authorities. I really did. | 我想报警来着 真的 |
[25:29] | But–but we’d have to leave the country | 可是那样我们就得离开这个国家 |
[25:32] | and I had to think of my entire family. | 我得为全家着想 |
[25:35] | Dios mio. | 上帝啊 |
[25:42] | You just have to talk to him, Sam. | 只要跟他说说话就行了 萨米 |
[25:44] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[25:46] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:04] | Dad? | 爸 |
[26:07] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[26:08] | Back here! | 在这儿呢 |
[26:15] | The yard looks good. | 院子打理得不错嘛 |
[26:16] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[26:18] | The kids at the store said you were going to Phoenix, | 杂货店那些小子们说你去菲尼克斯了 |
[26:20] | but I saw your truck down at the police station. | 我怎么在警察局前看到了你的车 |
[26:23] | Oh, yeah. Their order for potted palms came in, | 他们订的棕榈树盆栽到货了 |
[26:26] | so I just–I dropped it off at the station. | 我就把它们送了过去 |
[26:29] | Mm. Chili. You want a bowl? | 辣椒酱 来一碗吗 |
[26:32] | It smells great, dad, but I can’t stay. | 闻着不错 老爸 不过我待不久 |
[26:35] | Since when? It’s my chili. | 得了吧 我可是我亲自做的辣椒酱 |
[26:38] | He’s not trying to get her out of there. | 他没有想让她离开的意思 |
[26:40] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[26:41] | Hey, is my old catcher’s mitt still down in the basement? | 我那个接球手防护手套还放在地下室吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. Why? | 在啊 怎么了 |
[26:46] | I was thinking about coaching softball down at the rec. | 我在考虑要不要去运动中心教垒球 |
[26:49] | Yeah? That’s great. | 是吗 这活不错 |
[26:51] | You still got the homerun record, you know. | 还没人破你的全垒打记录呢 |
[26:53] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[26:54] | That practice paid off, huh? | 那些年可没白练 是吧 |
[26:57] | Is it, uh, it’s still in the bin? | 呃 手套还是放在储藏箱里吗 |
[26:59] | Yeah. Let me get it. | 对 我帮你拿吧 |
[26:59] | No, no, no, that’s ok. I got it. | 不 不 不用了 我去拿吧 |
[27:01] | Uh–uh, I don’t think so. | 不太方便吧 |
[27:03] | I got boxes everywhere. | 地下室堆满了箱子 |
[27:05] | I’ve been trying to sort through some things. | 我一直都想整理来着 |
[27:08] | I’m thinking of having a yard sale next week. | 想下周搞个庭院旧货出售会 |
[27:10] | You want in? | 你来吗 |
[27:12] | Sounds good, but come on. I can get it. | 是个好主意 得啦 我自己能行 |
[27:15] | Suit yourself. | 那随你了 |
[27:41] | He let her go down there. | 他让她进地下室了 |
[27:43] | Yeah, but he hesitated. | 没错 可他犹豫过 |
[27:45] | He’s not acting like he’s got something to hide, Emily. | 艾米莉 他不像有什么见不得人的东西 |
[27:48] | That’s how he’s gotten away with it. | 这样他才能瞒天过海 |
[27:50] | We don’t know that. | 我们还没确定是他呢 |
[28:01] | You find it? | 找到了吧 |
[28:04] | ‘Cause it’s right over here. | 就在这儿呢 |
[28:08] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[28:10] | Told you it was a mess down here. | 跟你说了这儿很乱 |
[28:11] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[28:15] | You sure you can’t stay? | 你确定你就要走了吗 |
[28:16] | Yeah. I’m not feeling great, | 我有点不舒服 |
[28:18] | and I gotta get up early tomorrow. | 明天还得早起 |
[28:21] | You going to Phoenix? | 要去菲尼克斯吗 |
[28:22] | Uh, pickups, deliveries. It’ll be a long one. | 是啊 接货送货 要挺久的 |
[28:29] | Ok, then. See you later, peanut. | 那好吧 回头见 宝贝 |
[28:31] | Later, dad. | 回见 老爸 |
[29:01] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:03] | It’s OK. You did everything we asked. | 没事 我们要求的你都做到了 |
[29:06] | There was nothing in the basement. I’m sorry. | 地下室什么都没有 对不起 |
[29:12] | Now all we’ve got is the kid. | 现在线索只剩那个孩子了 |
[29:29] | It’s called a challenge coin, Angel. | 这叫纪念硬币 安吉尔 |
[29:31] | Legend says an American pilot in World War I | 传说在一战的时候 有个美国飞行员 |
[29:34] | was gunned down over Germany. | 在德国境内被击落 |
[29:36] | And he crawled, across no-man’s-land into French territory. | 他爬呀爬 穿过无人地带 进入法国境内 |
[29:42] | He was desperate to survive. | 不顾一切想活下来 |
[29:45] | And he should have been safe, | 到法国后他本该安全了 |
[29:47] | except that the French thought he was a German. | 可是法国人认为他是个德国人 |
[29:54] | And he was almost executed. | 他差点被处死 |
[30:03] | But he showed them a coin. | 然后他拿出了一枚硬币 |
[30:06] | It had his squadron’s insignia on it. | 硬币上有空军中队的徽章 |
[30:09] | It was given to him by a fellow pilot | 是他的一名飞行员同伴给他的 |
[30:11] | so that they would never forget what they shared. | 以纪念他们共处的时光 |
[30:15] | What happened to him? | 后来他怎么样了 |
[30:21] | A French soldier recognized the insignia. | 一个法国士兵认出了那枚徽章 |
[30:25] | And they set him free. | 他们就放了他 |
[30:30] | Angel, the man who took you took another boy | 安吉尔 抓你的那个人又抓了另一个男孩 |
[30:33] | and we have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[30:35] | Can you help us do that? | 你能帮帮我们吗 |
[31:00] | Angel… | 安吉尔… |
[31:02] | I want you to have this. | 我想把这枚硬币给你 |
[31:05] | It’s kept me safe. | 它曾是我的护身符 |
[31:10] | Listen… | 听着… |
[31:15] | Carl Buford. | 卡尔·比尔福德 |
[31:18] | That’s the name of the man who hurt me. | 这是伤害过我的人的名字 |
[31:21] | I was just a young boy like you, Angel. | 我当时和你一般大 安吉尔 |
[31:24] | And I thought about doing that very same thing to myself. | 跟你一样 我也想过自杀 |
[31:26] | I did. Because the shame was too much. | 真的 因为我无法忍受那种耻辱 |
[31:33] | But instead, I kept the pain buried inside of me. | 可我没这么做 我把伤藏在自己心里 |
[31:39] | And it tore me apart. | 它折磨得我死去活来 |
[31:41] | But, Angel, I never let that son of a bitch beat me. | 可是安吉尔 我从来没有屈服过 |
[31:46] | I never gave him that. | 从来没有 |
[31:48] | I want to make this man pay for what he’s done to you. | 我希望让这个伤害你的人付出代价 |
[31:52] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[31:56] | I promise you that whoever hurt you will not win. | 我发誓不会让伤害了你的人赢 |
[32:01] | You and me together can take away what he kept from you | 我们齐心合力 就可以夺走他从你这夺走的 |
[32:05] | and what he values the most, and that’s freedom. | 他最重视的东西 那就是自由 |
[32:10] | Angel, please. | 安吉尔 拜托了 |
[32:13] | Will you help me do that? | 你能帮我做到吗 |
[32:17] | Yes. | 能 |
[32:22] | Can you tell us if any of these men look familiar? | 告诉我们 这些人中有没有你看着眼熟的 |
[32:32] | No. | 没有 |
[32:34] | It was always too dark. | 周围一直都非常暗 |
[32:37] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[32:41] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:42] | Like I failed. | 我辜负了他 |
[32:44] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[32:46] | I failed him. | 我辜负了他的信任 |
[32:49] | I actually thought he could have done all of this. | 我真的以为这一切都是他干的 |
[32:52] | I think it took more than a buried memory to come in here. | 我觉得一段模糊的记忆不足以让你来警局 |
[32:57] | There is something about your father’s behavior, | 你父亲肯定有什么行为 |
[33:01] | things he has said and done | 言谈举止 |
[33:03] | that have bothered you for a long time. | 一直以来都让你觉得很奇怪 |
[33:06] | You buried those. | 你把那些都藏了起来 |
[33:08] | Just like the memory. | 就像这段回忆一样 |
[33:11] | Look… | 听着 |
[33:13] | You lost your mother when you were very young. | 你很小的时候就失去了母亲 |
[33:19] | It would have been too devastating to lose your father as well. | 要是再失去父亲 你肯定承受不了 |
[33:23] | Repressing those memories is a defense mechanism. | 你的心理防御机制就把这些回忆都压抑了 |
[33:27] | So, um—- | 那么 |
[33:30] | What else did I bury? | 我还能有什么没想起来的 |
[33:33] | His mood swings, probably. | 他情绪的起伏 比如说 |
[33:35] | Do you remember when he was happy one day, | 你印象中他有没有哪一天很高兴 |
[33:39] | angry the next? | 第二天却大发脾气的时候 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[33:44] | And when his moods were extreme, | 还有他情绪比较极端的时候 |
[33:47] | did he give you gifts? | 是不是会给你礼物 |
[33:53] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:55] | What did he give you? | 他都给了你什么 |
[33:59] | A bike, once. | 有次他给了我辆自行车 |
[34:00] | Was that one that you had asked for? | 是你想要的那种吗 |
[34:04] | No. It was a– it was a BMX. | 不是 是一辆小轮单车 |
[34:08] | Any others? | 还有别的吗 |
[34:15] | My catcher’s mitt from today. | 今天拿来的那个手套也是 |
[34:25] | What did he do? | 他都做了些什么 |
[34:28] | You can tell me. | 你可以放心告诉我 |
[34:33] | He used to… | 他过去… |
[34:36] | He used to bite me. | 他过去经常咬我 |
[34:40] | He hasn’t for a while. | 有一段时间没这样了 |
[34:45] | But he did… | 可他… |
[34:49] | He did other things. | 他干了别的事 |
[34:52] | Will you let the doctor take a look? | 你愿意让医生帮你看一下吗 |
[34:55] | Maybe we can match dental records. | 或许我们能对比牙医记录 |
[35:00] | OK. | 好的 |
[35:03] | What about a few years ago? | 那前几年呢 |
[35:05] | In 2004, did he give you anything? | 2004年他有没有送你什么东西 |
[35:11] | That’s the year he gave me Randy. | 那年他送了我兰蒂 |
[35:14] | Randy? | 兰蒂 |
[35:16] | My–my dog. | 就是我的狗 |
[35:18] | He was just a puppy then. | 它那会儿还很小 |
[35:20] | Guys, Sam’s father gave her gifts, | 大伙注意 萨米的父亲每次绑架成功后 |
[35:22] | trophies, from each abduction. | 会送她礼物 战利品 |
[35:24] | That’s significant. | 这点值得注意 |
[35:25] | I didn’t know that’s what they were. | 我不知道那些东西是战利品 |
[35:27] | We need to find out if Angel had a puppy | 我们得查明安吉尔被抓走当天 |
[35:29] | the day he was taken. | 是否带着一只小狗 |
[35:30] | – A puppy? – Yeah. | -小狗 -对 |
[35:32] | Ohh…that’s right. | 没错 |
[35:34] | Some of the neighbors were giving them away that day. | 那天附近有邻居在送狗 |
[35:37] | They had a whole box. | 他们有一整箱的小狗 |
[35:39] | But I wouldn’t let the boys keep one. | 但我没允许孩子们养 |
[35:42] | Hotch, you hear that? | 霍奇 听到了吗 |
[35:43] | Yes. Thanks, JJ. | 听到了 谢了小洁 |
[35:44] | Uh, wait, Hotch. | 等等 霍奇 |
[35:45] | Um…we’re trying to get a dental match. | 我们在调查牙医记录 |
[35:49] | He’s got old bite marks on him. | 安吉尔身上有很多牙印 |
[35:52] | – What is it? – Oh, my… | -怎么了 -天呐… |
[35:55] | My dad has his teeth recapped a few years ago. | 我爸几年前整了牙齿 |
[35:58] | He said something like, that’s what happens | 他还说 人上了年纪 |
[36:00] | when you get older or whatever. He made a joke about it. | 就会这样 他还就此事开了一个玩笑 |
[36:19] | You better not give me any trouble. | 你最好给我乖乖的 |
[36:22] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:29] | We’re heading to Allen’s house. | 我们正在赶往艾伦家 |
[36:31] | You think he’s got a secondary location? | 你觉得他还有第二个作案地点吗 |
[36:32] | He could, but guys like him | 有可能 不过他这样的人 |
[36:34] | keep their victims close. | 喜欢把被害人关在身边 |
[36:36] | We’ll search every inch of the property. | 我们会把房子仔细搜一遍 |
[36:37] | – Keep us posted. – Will do. | -有情况再联系 -好的 |
[36:40] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[36:41] | What’s going on? | 有什么情况吗 |
[36:43] | They’re going to find J.B. Allen. | 他们准备去找J·B·艾伦 |
[36:46] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[37:21] | Angel said it was always dark. | 安吉尔说周围一直都很暗 |
[37:22] | He must have had him underground somewhere. | 他应该是被关在地下的某个地方 |
[37:23] | It’s a big property. Let’s keep looking. | 房子很大 我们接着找 |
[37:55] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[38:01] | It’s clear. | 下面没人 |
[38:02] | His truck’s still here. He may be, too. | 他的卡车还在 或许人也在 |
[38:05] | He wouldn’t risk it. He’s gotta have another vehicle. | 他不会冒这个险 肯定开另一辆车走了 |
[38:07] | I’ll get the roadblocks back up. | 我去通知设路障 |
[38:08] | Any idea where he would go? | 你觉得他会去哪儿 |
[38:10] | Someplace that feels like home. Let’s go. | 能让他有家的感觉的地方 我们走 |
[38:13] | You’re on speaker, Garcia. | 我开免提了 加西亚 |
[38:14] | So I tracked J.B. Allen’s property developments | 我查了一下J·B·艾伦过去30年内 |
[38:17] | over the last 30 years. They’re all over the map– | 施工过的建筑 遍布各地啊 |
[38:19] | Well, of Arizona, anyway. | 我是说在亚利桑那州内 |
[38:21] | Sending it to you now. | 地图发送中 |
[38:22] | Hope you can make more sense of it than I can. | 希望你们能比我看得明白 |
[38:23] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[38:25] | The one thing that your memory and Angel’s escape have in common | 安吉尔的脱逃和你小时候看到的场景 |
[38:29] | is he was getting rid of both boys. | 相同之处在于你父亲都在处理孩子 |
[38:31] | He would only do that | 只有当他选好了下一个 |
[38:33] | if he had another boy waiting in the wings. | 他才会处理手头上的孩子 |
[38:35] | That means he met his victims before. | 也就是说他之前认识这些孩子们 |
[38:38] | How? I mean, they’re hours apart. | 这要怎么做到 两者才相隔几个小时 |
[38:39] | Look at the towns. He had subdivisions in all of them. | 看看这地图 到处都有他施过工的建筑 |
[38:42] | Construction sites are a magnet for 10- to 12-year-old boys. | 建筑工地对10到12岁的男孩很有吸引力 |
[38:47] | He… | 他… |
[38:49] | He gave kids a ride on the backhoe all the time. | 他总是让孩子们坐他的挖沟机 |
[38:53] | They would just line up for it. | 他们还会排队来坐 |
[38:56] | Oh, my god. I– i–I didn’t know. | 天呐 我…我不知道会是这样 |
[39:02] | We found his target-rich environment. | 我们可能找到了他的作案地点 |
[39:04] | The construction sites? | 建筑工地吗 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:06] | See if Sam remembers a particular one | 问问萨米记不记得他经常 |
[39:08] | that he took her to frequently. | 带她去的那个建筑工地 |
[39:10] | Just one place? | 就一个地方吗 |
[39:11] | He keeps his victims for years. | 他会把被害人关上好几年 |
[39:13] | The burial sites would be someplace special, | 掩埋地应该是对他有特殊意义的地方 |
[39:14] | and he’d need a reason to revisit. | 而且他需要借口来重访作案地点 |
[39:16] | Is there a favorite place your dad likes to go? | 你父亲有没有最喜欢去的某个地方 |
[39:19] | You mean like the lake or something? | 湖边之类的地方吗 |
[39:21] | No. Most likely having to do with his work. | 不 很可能是跟他工作有关的地方 |
[39:23] | Somewhere he’s proud of? | 他引以为豪的地方 |
[39:25] | His first development. | 他建的第一个社区 |
[39:26] | Where is that? | 在哪 |
[39:27] | In Mesa. Every few years he adds on to it. | 在梅沙 每过几年他都会去加盖建筑 |
[39:31] | He adds another house? | 他会加盖一栋房子吗 |
[39:32] | He says that it’s the place that reminds him how he got started. | 他说那里会让他想起自己是如何起步的 |
[39:35] | It set the foundation for everything. | 那里为一切埋下了根基 |
[39:37] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[39:38] | Loud and clear. | 清清楚楚 |
[39:40] | Please! Somebody! Help me! | 救命 来人呐 救我 |
[39:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:49] | No! | 不 |
[40:12] | No! No– | 不 不 |
[40:40] | Come on. It’s OK. | 来 没事了 |
[40:41] | You’re all right. You’re OK. | 安全了 没事了 |
[40:54] | Morgan, that’s enough! That’s enough! | 摩根 够了 够了 |
[41:54] | Are you ready, Angel? | 准备好了吗 安吉尔 |
[42:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:30] | Do you always keep them with you? | 你总放它们在手头吗 |
[42:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:33] | But the one I gave Angel was | 不过我给安吉尔那枚是 |
[42:34] | the only one that had wings on it. | 唯一一枚有翅膀的 |
[42:36] | You know Angel’s never gonna let that go. | 你知道安吉尔忘不了这件事情 |
[42:40] | What you shared, I know that wasn’t easy. | 你能跟他分享那些经历 真的很不容易 |
[42:43] | None of this is easy. | 什么都不容易 |
[42:46] | I can’t help but picture little Morgan. | 我忍不住想你小时候的样子 |
[42:50] | You were so alone. | 一定很孤单 |
[42:53] | I’m here right now because of what that man did to me. | 因为那个人的所做所为我今天才会站在这里 |
[42:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:59] | I’m just…sorry. | 我只是感到…痛心 |
[43:10] | “Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory | 试图忘却 恰恰是最强大的 |
[43:14] | as the wish to forget it.” | 修复记忆之法 |
[43:16] | Michel de Montaigne. | 米歇尔·德·蒙田 |