时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Jeez, I hope you’re training for something, | 天啊 你应该是在为什么事情训练吧 |
[00:06] | or do you just do sprints for fun? | 还是只是觉得冲刺跑好玩 |
[00:07] | I’m trying to do this triathlon in February. | 我在为二月份的铁人三项做准备 |
[00:09] | Oh, yeah. The FBI one. | 对 联邦调查局那个 |
[00:11] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[00:12] | – Beth. – I like it. | -贝丝 -好名字 |
[00:13] | Ok, Rossi, out with it. | 好了 罗西 快说吧 |
[00:15] | Is Hotch dating? | 霍奇是不是在约会 |
[00:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:19] | So, I was reading that you | 我最近读了篇文章 |
[00:20] | shouldn’t train the week before the race. | 说运动员在比赛前一周应该停止训练 |
[00:21] | So…this might be it. | 所以可能就到今天了 |
[00:24] | What are we gonna do about that? | 那我们怎么做呢 |
[00:25] | Well, I think we should do something. | 我们确实应该”做”点什么 |
[00:27] | You know, race day’s almost here. | 你知道吧 马上就到赛跑日了 |
[00:29] | You’ll need a new excuse to see her. | 你需要个新借口去找她 |
[00:31] | It’s been handled. | 已经搞定了 |
[00:33] | Attaboy. | 棒 |
[00:56] | I want you so bad. | 我真的好想要你 |
[00:58] | What are you waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[01:11] | Still not feeling it? | 还没感觉吗 |
[01:13] | Just keep trying. Just keep trying. Come on. | 再试试 再试试 来 |
[01:23] | This isn’t working. | 这样行不通啊 |
[01:28] | Maybe you’re just not in the mood. | 可能你不在状态吧 |
[01:31] | Just give me 5 more minutes. | 再试五分钟吧 |
[01:35] | Come on. Really? | 得了 你确定吗 |
[01:37] | Look, I’ve done it before. | 我以前也做过 |
[01:40] | I can do it. It works. | 我可以 没问题的 |
[01:42] | Relax. I’m not saying you’re broken. | 放松点 我没说你不行 |
[01:45] | It happens. Don’t worry about it. | 有时候就是会这样 别介意 |
[01:48] | I already paid for the night. | 我已经付了过夜费了 |
[01:51] | Yeah, I know, but, honestly, | 我知道 但说实话 |
[01:54] | what’s gonna happen now | 几个小时前还没 |
[01:55] | that hasn’t happened in the last couple of hours? | “发生”的事 难道现在就会突然发生吗 |
[01:58] | Come on. I just want to try one more thing. | 来吧 我还有一件想试的事情 |
[02:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:37] | One chai tea. | 你的chai茶 |
[02:39] | Now, correct me if I’m wrong, | 我说错就纠正我 |
[02:40] | but chai means tea. | 不过chai就是印度语的”茶”吧 |
[02:42] | So I just ordered you a– | 所以我帮你点了杯… |
[02:43] | A tea tea. | 茶茶 |
[02:45] | So, wait a minute. There’s a chance you’re gonna | 对了 这周末你有可能会 |
[02:48] | be out on a case this weekend? | 出去执行任务吧 |
[02:50] | Probably a good chance. | 很有可能 |
[02:51] | What if you don’t make it back in time? | 要是赶不回来怎么办 |
[02:52] | I’ll just have to do another race. | 那就只好参加另一场比赛了 |
[02:54] | But you trained for this one. | 但你是为了这场比赛训练的啊 |
[02:55] | I know. I’ll just have to do the next one. | 是啊 但是没办法嘛 |
[02:58] | Maybe I’ll do yours. | 也许会去参加你那场 |
[02:59] | But you trained so hard. | 但你训练得那么努力 |
[03:01] | I know. All for nothing. | 我知道 都白费了 |
[03:03] | Yeah, too bad nothing good came of it. | 是啊 辛苦都付诸流水了 |
[03:08] | Um, well, assuming you do make it back, | 假如你能赶得回来 |
[03:12] | I’d really like to be there, you know. | 我很愿意去给你加油 |
[03:14] | To see me collapse at the finish line. | 看我冲过终点线 |
[03:15] | I want that moment. I do. | 我想去看 真的 |
[03:18] | I know Jack’s gonna be there, so… | 我知道杰克会去 所以… |
[03:20] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:22] | I’d love for you to meet him. | 我挺想让你们见个面 |
[03:27] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:33] | Oh, you’re not playing around. | 没出去玩啊 |
[03:35] | Mm. Will’s away all week, | 威尔整周都要出差 |
[03:37] | so I am pulling double duty with Henry. | 我得上班外加照顾亨利 |
[03:40] | Please tell me we are still on for Saturday night, | 我们周六晚上的活动不会取消吧 |
[03:42] | because I have had it circled | 我可是在23天半前 |
[03:43] | on my calendar for the last 23 1/2 days, | 就在日历上天天数日子了 |
[03:45] | which apparently, from the look of you, you did not. | 但很显然 你的表情说明你都不期待 |
[03:47] | Garcia paid good money for those salsa lessons. | 加西亚花了很多钱去上了舞蹈课 |
[03:51] | I’ll get a sitter. | 我会找个保姆 |
[03:52] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[03:53] | Ok. Atlanta Field Office has a serial on their hands. | 是 亚特兰大分局来了个连环杀手案 |
[03:57] | Two prostitutes stabbed and staged in the last two weeks. | 近两周内 两个妓女被捅死并摆好姿势 |
[03:59] | Atlanta’s crime rate | 亚特兰大地区的犯罪率 |
[04:01] | has skyrocketed over the past few years. | 在近几年不断攀升 |
[04:02] | Especially the proliferation of solicited sex | 特别是招妓人数的上升 |
[04:04] | and drug use in the downtown district. | 和在闹市区吸毒的普遍 |
[04:05] | Maybe this guy thinks he’s cleaning up the city. | 也许这家伙认为他在净化城市 |
[04:07] | It’s rare for an unsub | 针对妓女作案的不明嫌犯中 |
[04:08] | who targets prostitutes to pose the bodies. | 很少有为被害妓女摆姿势的 |
[04:11] | Means of disposal usually | 弃尸的方法往往能 |
[04:12] | reflects how the person feels towards them. | 反映出凶手对被害人的看法 |
[04:15] | It looks like he didn’t think poorly of his victims. | 看起来他并不很鄙视这些人 |
[04:17] | Even kept them dressed. | 她们的衣服也没被脱掉 |
[04:18] | He could be filled with remorse. | 也许他感到愧疚 |
[04:20] | The arms are folded, the bodies are laid to rest | 她们的手臂被叠放 尸体被平放在 |
[04:21] | in a quiet park outside the city. Maybe he knew them. | 郊区一个安静的公园里 也许他认识她们 |
[04:23] | It could be personal. | 可能是私人恩怨 |
[04:25] | There’s a lot of rage in these kills. | 杀害手法透露出他的愤怒 |
[04:26] | Multiple stab wounds. | 多处刺伤 |
[04:28] | What about sexual violations? | 被害人有被性侵吗 |
[04:29] | No. The M.E.’s report says | 没有 法医检验报告显示 |
[04:30] | there’s no evidence of sexual activity before death. | 被害人死亡前没有进行过性行为 |
[04:33] | So what’s he doing with them? | 那他找她们都干嘛了 |
[04:34] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们要查明的 |
[05:22] | A Family Affair | 家家有本难念的经 |
[05:27] | Eckhart Tolle said, | 艾克哈特·托勒说过 |
[05:28] | “Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.” | 但凡怒火 必藏痛苦 |
[05:33] | Both of the victims had $250 on them | 两名被害人身上 |
[05:35] | when they were found. | 都发现了250美元 |
[05:37] | Why wouldn’t the unsub take that? | 为什么不明嫌犯没把钱拿走 |
[05:38] | It’s a lot to pass up. Money must not be on his mind. | 这可不算小数目 他在乎的一定不是钱 |
[05:41] | Dumping the bodies certainly is. | 但他一定在乎弃尸这件事 |
[05:43] | He chose two different parks outside of Atlanta. | 他选择了亚特兰大两个不同的郊区公园 |
[05:44] | The parks are 15 miles apart and 40 minutes from the city. | 它们距市区15英里 40分钟路程 |
[05:47] | It speaks to his comfort zone. | 这划出了他的舒适地带 |
[05:49] | Or he didn’t want to return to the same location | 或许他只是不想去同一片区域 |
[05:50] | and risk getting recognized. | 怕被别人认出来 |
[05:52] | Hey, guys, I hate to be the messenger of sad things, | 伙计们 我不想总传达坏消息 |
[05:54] | but yet another body has been discovered | 但是又有了一具尸体 |
[05:56] | by some joggers at yet another park. | 在另一个公园被慢跑者们发现了 |
[05:57] | Her name’s Rebecca Moore, and get this– | 她名叫丽贝卡·摩尔 还有 |
[05:59] | a missing persons report was filed on her. | 有人申报了她的失踪 |
[06:01] | Well, how long was she missing? | 她失踪多久了 |
[06:02] | 36 hours. | 36小时 |
[06:03] | Who filed it? | 谁申报的 |
[06:05] | Her friend Allyson Parker. | 她的朋友艾莉森·帕克 |
[06:06] | Prentiss, you and JJ find out from Allyson | 潘提斯 你和小洁去问问艾莉森 |
[06:08] | if she has any insight on why Rebecca was targeted. | 看她知不知道为何丽贝卡会成为目标 |
[06:11] | Morgan and Reid, go to the disposal site, | 摩根和里德去弃尸点看看 |
[06:12] | and Dave and I will set up at the field office. | 我和戴夫去亚特兰大分局 |
[06:19] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[06:20] | Out. | 出去了 |
[06:21] | Did you pick up the milk? | 去买牛奶了吗 |
[06:23] | No. | 没有 |
[06:24] | He likes milk with his pancakes. | 他喜欢就着牛奶吃薄饼 |
[06:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:28] | Sorry. It’s not gonna make it magically appear, now, is it? | 对不起有用吗 能把牛奶变出来吗 |
[06:35] | I made your favorites. | 我做了你最爱吃的 |
[06:38] | And I know you like a little oil in the pan | 我知道你喜欢少放油 |
[06:40] | so the edges are crispy. | 这样薄饼边缘会脆脆的 |
[06:45] | I considered making you scrambled eggs, | 我也想了要不要给你做炒蛋 |
[06:47] | but with that whole recall and everything, | 但怕会勾起以前的回忆 |
[06:49] | I figured pancakes are a safer bet. | 我就觉得还是做薄饼好一点 |
[06:52] | How are they? | 好吃吗 |
[07:05] | You need to eat. | 你得多吃点 |
[07:06] | Erika will be here any minute. | 艾丽卡随时可能过来 |
[07:08] | Oh, I’d like to have her for dinner. | 我想请她来家里吃晚饭 |
[07:11] | How’s tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[07:19] | Sweetheart. Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[07:21] | You haven’t taken your vitamins. | 你还没吃维他命呢 |
[07:25] | Those aren’t vitamins. | 这些才不是维他命 |
[07:28] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[07:41] | Hi. I’m Agent Brooks. | 你们好 我是布鲁克斯探员 |
[07:43] | Thanks for getting here so fast. | 谢谢你们这么快就赶来了 |
[07:44] | This guy’s not taking a break. | 这个家伙一点都不歇着 |
[07:46] | Now 3 victims in two weeks? | 两周内就有了三个被害人 |
[07:48] | I thought there was supposed to be a cooling-off period. | 我本以为会有个冷却期呢 |
[07:50] | His recovery time is decreasing. | 他的恢复期越来越短 |
[07:52] | What’s that about? | 这代表什么 |
[07:53] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[07:54] | Well, I hope we catch him before there’s another. | 希望我们能在下一个被害人出现前抓到他 |
[07:56] | – Is your M.E. close? – I can get you a ride. | -你们的法医实验室远吗 -我能载你们去 |
[07:59] | We’re picking up Rebecca Moore’s body now. | 我们正在把丽贝卡·摩尔的尸体运回来 |
[08:11] | Why didn’t you say anything at breakfast? | 吃早餐的时候你怎么不说话 |
[08:14] | He won’t listen to me. | 他不会听我的 |
[08:15] | So I have to be the bad guy | 那就得我一个人当坏人吗 |
[08:17] | while you just watch, or are you gonna sit there | 你就干看着 要不就一脸傻相地 |
[08:18] | like a lump on a log with that stupid look on your face? | 坐在那里不声不响 |
[08:22] | Linda, I don’t want to do this right now. | 琳达 我现在不想谈这些 |
[08:23] | Oh, you think I do? When I am trying | 你以为我就想谈啊 |
[08:25] | to give Jeffrey his pills, I need you to back me up. | 让杰弗瑞吃药时 我需要你的援手 |
[08:27] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[08:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:35] | We both know what happens when he goes off his medication. | 我们都清楚他不吃药的后果 |
[08:48] | So he parks in the road and | 就是说他把车停在路边 |
[08:49] | then carries the body, what? | 把尸体搬了…多远 |
[08:52] | Fifty two point six yards. | 52.6码远 |
[08:55] | So he’s gonna be in great shape. | 可见他一定身强体壮 |
[08:57] | You know, more often than not, prostitute are | 多数的妓女是在她们的 |
[08:59] | murdered and dumped in the same area that they work. | 工作区域被谋杀和弃尸的 |
[09:01] | So then why take the time to | 那不明嫌犯为什么要花时间 |
[09:02] | drive extra 40 miles outside the city? | 把她们带到离市区40英里的地方呢 |
[09:04] | Maybe he’s already up here. He picks them up downtown, | 可能本来就在这 他先在市中心接被害人 |
[09:06] | takes them to a secondary location, | 再把她们带到另一地点 |
[09:07] | kills them, and gets rid of the body as fast as possible. | 杀害她们 并尽快弃尸 |
[09:10] | Which means he lives nearby, in the suburbs. | 也就是说 他住在这附近 住在郊区 |
[09:12] | With 76,728 other people. | 和其他76728人一起 |
[09:18] | Your mum’s so sweet. | 你妈妈人真好 |
[09:19] | She invited me to dinner tomorrow. | 她邀请我明晚来你家吃饭了 |
[09:21] | Wanted to know if I was a vegetarian. | 还问我是不是素食主义者 |
[09:25] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[09:26] | Now just give me one more set. | 再做一组吧 |
[09:27] | How about I give you two more? | 再做两组怎么样 |
[09:29] | Oh, really? | 你确定 |
[09:31] | Well, you want me to stop? | 你想我停下了吗 |
[09:32] | No, no, no. Keep going. | 不不 继续吧 |
[09:35] | Now, this is one that I want you to keep up | 当你朋友来看你的时候 |
[09:36] | for when your friends come over. | 我就想让你保持这种状态 |
[09:38] | Just remember that the bigger the challenge, | 要记得 吃得苦中苦 |
[09:39] | the better the resistance. | 方为人上人 |
[09:41] | Nobody really comes by anymore. | 没有人会来看我了 |
[09:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, I mean, they did at first, | 是啊 他们刚开始会来 |
[09:47] | but once they went away to school, nobody looked back. | 但他们去上大学后 就不会想这些旧事了 |
[09:52] | You know, sometimes friends, | 你知道 很多时候 |
[09:54] | they don’t know how to handle it. | 朋友们不太会处理这种事情 |
[09:56] | They’re afraid that they’re gonna say the wrong thing. | 他们怕说错话 惹你伤心 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:59] | Don’t worry, though. I’m gonna keep you warmed up | 不过别担心 在他们回来之前 |
[10:01] | for when they come around again. | 我会帮你保持最佳状态 |
[10:04] | All right, stop this. I want you to take a break. | 好了 别做了 休息一下 |
[10:10] | Now, let’s change things up. | 现在我们换个项目 |
[10:12] | Let’s isolate your chest and then 5 more pounds. | 单锻炼胸肌 并再加五磅的重量 |
[10:15] | This will increase your upper body strength, | 这会增加你的上肢力量 |
[10:17] | which is gonna make it easier for you | 使你在坐椅子和起身的时候 |
[10:18] | when you’re getting in and out of your chair. | 更轻松一点 |
[10:24] | You’re gonna need a real challenge now | 你现在越来越强壮了 |
[10:26] | that you’re getting stronger. | 需要一点真正的挑战 |
[10:28] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[10:29] | Come on, you haven’t noticed? | 得了吧 你不会没注意到吧 |
[10:31] | Maybe, a little. | 也许 有一点吧 |
[10:33] | Are you kidding? These past couple weeks | 不是吧你 这几周 |
[10:35] | you’ve been like superman. | 你就跟超人似的 |
[10:36] | Spill it–what’s your secret? | 说吧 偷偷做了什么呀 |
[10:39] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:41] | No? Ok, fine. You don’t have to tell me. | 不说 好吧 不用告诉我 |
[10:44] | Just keep it up. Whatever it is, you’re doing great. | 继续保持就对了 你表现很棒 |
[10:47] | Ok, get back in there. | 好了 来吧 |
[10:51] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:54] | How long were you and Rebecca friends? | 你和丽贝卡认识多久了 |
[10:56] | 3 years. | 三年了 |
[10:58] | You two had each other’s backs. | 你们一直互相关照 |
[11:00] | It’s why you filed the report? | 所以你才去申报失踪的吧 |
[11:01] | It was almost two days. | 都快两天了 |
[11:03] | I thought she was at the police station. | 我本以为她进局子了 |
[11:07] | Getting locked up is better than | 被抓起来 |
[11:08] | disappearing with one of them. | 也比跟客人一起失踪要好 |
[11:10] | So what made you think something was wrong? | 为什么你觉得出事了 |
[11:12] | She always came back. | 她以前都会回来 |
[11:14] | Bad as it was, this place was home, you know? | 这地方再差劲也是我们的家 你懂吗 |
[11:17] | Did she have any regular customers? | 她有常客吗 |
[11:20] | We all do. | 我们都有 |
[11:22] | Rebecca had over $250 on her. | 丽贝卡身上有250美元 |
[11:26] | She did? | 是吗 |
[11:28] | What would that kind of money get a customer? | 一个顾客付这么多钱后 能”做”什么 |
[11:30] | A lot. | 很多 |
[11:33] | Like, all night or… | 比如过夜吗 |
[11:35] | Nowadays, yeah. | 现在行情 是啊 |
[11:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:45] | We need to find another girl. | 我们得再找个姑娘 |
[11:48] | We just did. | 我们刚找过 |
[11:49] | So do it again. | 再找一个 |
[11:51] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能再去了 |
[11:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:53] | It’s too soon. | 太频繁了 |
[11:55] | Find another way. | 那就换个方式找 |
[11:56] | Is he really getting better? | 他真的有进步吗 |
[11:58] | I just heard Erika say that she’s noticed | 我刚刚听艾丽卡说她注意到 |
[12:00] | a big improvement in the last couple of weeks. | 他在这几周有很大进步 |
[12:04] | Don’t you want him to be happy? | 你不想让他开心吗 |
[12:09] | I’ll take care of it. | 我去办 |
[12:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:14] | Any sexual assault? | 有性侵犯痕迹吗 |
[12:17] | Third victim, still no signs of inflammation | 第三个被害人身上依然没有 |
[12:19] | or forcible penetration. | 强制性交的迹象 |
[12:21] | His inability to perform | 他的性无能 |
[12:22] | sexually could be what triggers his rage. | 说不定正是触发他怒气的原因 |
[12:25] | Well, there’s plenty of that. | 怒气痕迹倒有不少 |
[12:26] | Multiple stab wounds to the lungs. | 肺部多次刺伤 |
[12:28] | She drowned in her own blood. | 溺毙于流进肺部的血液 |
[12:30] | It takes a lot of force to inflict these types of wounds. | 造成这种伤口需要不小的力量 |
[12:33] | Oh, he’s strong, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 他很强壮 |
[12:34] | The knife cut right through bone in some instances. | 在某些地方刀子直接扎穿了骨头 |
[12:37] | And what’s this on her inner thigh? | 她大腿内侧的是什么 |
[12:38] | That’s a tramline bruise. | 那是绳索淤青 |
[12:40] | It’s cause by something with a longitudinal | 是由一种细长的 |
[12:42] | cylindrical surface. | 圆表面的物品造成 |
[12:44] | Like a rod? | 比如绳子 |
[12:46] | Yes. And I found the same type of bruising on the others. | 是的 其他被害人身上也有 |
[12:49] | Maybe some kind of restraint? | 可能是某种捆绑的痕迹吗 |
[12:51] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[12:55] | We need to take you back to the last time you saw Rebecca. | 回想下最后一次见到丽贝卡的情形 |
[12:58] | Where were you standing? | 当时你站在哪 |
[13:00] | About here. | 这附近 |
[13:01] | Facing which way? | 面朝哪边 |
[13:03] | Street. | 马路 |
[13:04] | A truck pulled up. | 一辆卡车停了下来 |
[13:06] | He was one of my regulars. | 是我的一名常客 |
[13:10] | I was talking to him through the window | 我隔着车窗跟他说话 |
[13:12] | when Rebecca pulled up in a silver Beemer. | 然后看见丽贝卡坐着一辆银色宝马回来 |
[13:14] | Did you recognize the car? | 你认得那辆车吗 |
[13:16] | No. It must have been a new customer. | 不 肯定是新顾客 |
[13:18] | What did she do after that? | 她下车后干嘛了 |
[13:20] | She looked back at me and started walking down the walk. | 看了我一眼然后沿着马路离开了 |
[13:24] | That’s the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[13:27] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:29] | There was an older gray van. | 还有辆小型灰色旧货车 |
[13:34] | I’ve seen it around here before. | 我之前在这见过这车 |
[13:36] | It was parked there a long time. | 它在街边停了好一段时间 |
[13:38] | A van? Where? | 小型货车 停在哪 |
[13:39] | It parks right there. | 就那边 |
[13:41] | – Could you make out a license plate? – No, it was dark. | -你能记起车牌吗 -当时太黑看不清 |
[13:43] | 装货区 禁止停车 | |
[13:44] | How long was it there? | 它停了多久 |
[13:46] | A few hours, probably. | 大概几个小时吧 |
[13:48] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | It’s a loading zone. Permit parking only. | 那边是卸货区 有许可证才能停 |
[13:54] | Go long, Bobby! Hut! | 继续跑 鲍比 接住 |
[14:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:04] | Hi. I’m not sure I’m at the right address. | 你好 我不确定是不是找对了地方 |
[14:08] | Mr. Collins? | 柯林斯先生吗 |
[14:09] | Yes. Hi. | 我是 你好 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry, can I help you? | 不好意思 你有什么事吗 |
[14:12] | My name is Julie. I’m here to see Jeffrey. | 我叫朱莉 我来找杰弗瑞 |
[14:14] | Oh. Yes. | 好的 |
[14:16] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[14:29] | Were you going to use your insurance? | 请问要用医疗保险给付吗 |
[14:31] | I’d like to pay out of pocket. | 我们想用现金 |
[14:34] | Most of my clients haven’t filed, either. | 大部分客户也都如此 |
[14:36] | It’s still considered progressive treatment, I guess. | 估计人们还是觉得这种疗法有些激进 |
[14:38] | That’s a lovely necklace. | 你的项链真好看 |
[14:40] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:42] | Jeffrey’s room is down at the end of the hall. | 走廊最后就是杰弗瑞的房间 |
[14:45] | Great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Reid, anything? | 里德 有发现吗 |
[14:54] | Now that we have 3 victims, there’s a pattern. | 有三名被害人后 发现了规律 |
[14:56] | It looks like his area of control is near Ridgecrest. | 他的犯案区域应该在里奇克莱斯特一带 |
[14:58] | That’s a bedroom community. Mostly white collar. | 那是个城郊住宅区 大部分住户是白领 |
[15:00] | It give him easy access | 这样他就能很容易 |
[15:01] | to his hunting grounds and disposal sites. | 进行作案和抛尸了 |
[15:03] | Vehicle blends into both places. | 车子在这些区域也不显突兀 |
[15:06] | Allyson remembered seeing a van parked on the street | 艾莉森记得丽贝卡失踪当晚 |
[15:08] | the night that Rebecca disappeared. | 有辆小货车停在街边 |
[15:09] | And she’d seen it before. But get this– | 她说以前见过这车 注意了 |
[15:11] | It was parked in a loading zone for hours. | 这车在装货区停了好几个小时 |
[15:13] | Well, let me check any recent tickets. | 我可以去查查最近的罚单 |
[15:14] | Our analyst already did that. Nothing. | 我们的分析员已经查了 一无所获 |
[15:16] | It’s not a residential area, so a vendor maybe. | 那不是个住宅区 或许司机是个小贩 |
[15:18] | Garcia’s pulling permits now. | 加西亚已经在查许可证了 |
[15:20] | He’s done this 3 times before. | 犯人作案三次 |
[15:21] | Each victim is left with 250. | 每个被害人身上都有250美金 |
[15:23] | That’s a $750 investment he didn’t have to make. | 他完全可以省下这750美金的支出 |
[15:27] | He has every chance to take that money back, | 这钱他完全可以拿回去 |
[15:28] | but he buries it with them instead. | 可他都没拿 |
[15:30] | It could be an obsession or a manifestation of his guilt. | 有可能是强迫症或是忏悔的表现 |
[15:32] | Everything that happened postmortem– | 从他在被害人死后的作为来看 |
[15:34] | keeping them dressed, crossing their arms, | 包括给她们穿衣服 把双手放在胸前 |
[15:36] | laying them to rest– | 将尸体平躺放置 |
[15:37] | it’s all very nurturing. | 都表现出了关爱 |
[15:39] | But the kills are the exact opposite, | 但尸体的伤口则显示相反的迹象 |
[15:40] | incredibly violent and angry. | 杀人者极其暴力且非常愤怒 |
[15:42] | Multiple personalities? | 多重人格吗 |
[15:43] | Or multiple unsubs. | 或者是多个嫌犯 |
[15:44] | The violent one asserts his dominance | 暴力的那个占支配地位 |
[15:46] | and the submissive one is left to clean up the mess. | 而另一个则很顺从 负责处理烂摊子 |
[16:12] | Help me. | 救命 |
[16:36] | Help me. | 救我 |
[16:37] | Help me. | 救命 |
[16:40] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 救我 |
[16:50] | Her name was Julie Harmon, | 被害人叫朱莉·哈蒙 |
[16:51] | lived in a loft downtown, | 住在市区的一间阁楼里 |
[16:52] | 250 cash in her bag, | 包里有250现金 |
[16:55] | wrapped in plastic. | 尸体用塑料布包着 |
[16:56] | That’s new. | 跟之前不太一样 |
[16:57] | It’s like she’s prepped for a burial. | 嫌犯似乎替她做了掩埋的准备 |
[16:59] | This woman doesn’t fit victimology. Look at her nails. | 这与他们之前的行为不符 你看她的指甲 |
[17:03] | The way she’s dressed. | 还有衣服 |
[17:04] | Her shoes haven’t hit the pavement. | 从她的鞋来看她走的路不多 |
[17:05] | Maybe she’s a high-class call girl. | 或许她是高级应召女郎 |
[17:07] | Who fought back and got punished for it. | 她奋起反击过 因此受到了惩罚 |
[17:09] | Blunt-force trauma, same bruising on the thighs… | 被钝器击打 大腿上有同样的淤青 |
[17:12] | This is the most violent | 这次案发间隔时间最短 |
[17:13] | and shortest time between kills. | 也是最暴力的一次 |
[17:15] | Feels like he is trying to break some kind of record. | 就像他是在试着打破某种记录 |
[17:17] | This team has a complicated dynamic. | 这伙人之间的关系复杂 |
[17:19] | Ultimately, they trust one another, | 他们是信任彼此的 |
[17:21] | but they’re still codependent, enabling. | 但又依赖彼此 纵容彼此 |
[17:23] | Sounds like any disfunctional relationship. | 任何不正常的关系都是这样 |
[17:25] | How do we narrow that down? | 我们怎么缩小侦察范围 |
[17:26] | Through her. The more we can learn about Julie, | 通过她 关于她的信息我们知道得越多 |
[17:28] | the better we can understand why they are doing this. | 越有可能查到嫌犯的动机 |
[17:32] | Did you see what he did to her? | 你看到他对她都做了些什么吗 |
[17:34] | It wasn’t any worse than the others. | 跟前几次没什么两样 |
[17:36] | It was as bad as the coed. | 这跟男女混校那次一样糟 |
[17:38] | Ohh! Will you let that go! | 你能不能别再提那件事啦 |
[17:41] | We’ve given him everything he wants. | 他要的一切我们都给他了 |
[17:42] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能一直这样干下去 |
[17:43] | What do you want to do, stop? | 那你打算怎么办 停手吗 |
[17:45] | She said he’s getting stronger. | 她说过他越来越强壮了 |
[17:46] | What if he can walk again? | 如果他又能开始走路了呢 |
[17:48] | You know what the chances are. | 你知道这几率很小 |
[17:49] | Well, he’s always been exceptional. | 他一直都是个非同凡响的孩子 |
[17:51] | I’m not giving up on him. | 我不会放弃的 |
[17:55] | Scrub! | 快擦 |
[17:57] | Use your scrub brush. | 用刷子好好刷 |
[18:03] | We’re looking for a pair of white males | 嫌犯是两名白人男子 |
[18:05] | in their late 20s to early 30s, | 30岁上下 |
[18:07] | who’ve developed a pattern of overkill followed by remorse. | 一人杀戮成狂 另一人对被害人心怀愧疚 |
[18:10] | This usually points to a dominant-submissive partnership. | 通常这代表两人是支配与服从关系 |
[18:13] | The submissive follows the rules, knows the dominant’s type, | 顺从者听从指挥 知晓支配者的喜好 |
[18:16] | obtains the victims and disposes of the body | 带回被害人 等支配者完成杀戮仪式 |
[18:18] | once the dominant has completed his killing ritual. | 顺从者就负责替他抛尸 |
[18:21] | What is the ritual? | 什么仪式 |
[18:22] | It most likely involves some form of bondage. | 很有可能是某种捆绑仪式 |
[18:25] | All of the victims have identical bruises on their thighs, | 所有被害人大腿上都有一样的淤青 |
[18:28] | but we’re not sure if that’s done during capture or kill. | 但还不确定是被抓回还是被杀时造成的 |
[18:31] | There’s no sexual assault, which tells us the dominant | 没有性侵犯的迹象 这说明支配者 |
[18:33] | is likely impotent or is experimenting | 有可能是阳痿 或是通过 |
[18:35] | with other forms of sexual release. | 别的方式来得到性欲的释放 |
[18:37] | We often refer to this as a thrill kill. | 通常称这为刺激杀戮 |
[18:39] | The dominant is inducing pain and creating terror | 支配者透过令被害人疼痛或恐惧 |
[18:42] | without a sexual element. | 而非通过普通性爱方式 |
[18:43] | This provides him stimulation and excitement. | 来获得刺激感和兴奋感 |
[18:46] | Like an adrenaline rush. | 就像令肾上腺素激增一样 |
[18:47] | Exactly. The thrill of the murder is only a temporary fix. | 没错 但谋杀的兴奋感治标不治本 |
[18:49] | Like any narcotic, | 就像毒品一样 |
[18:51] | the violence satisfies his senses for a time, | 暴力使他的感官得到暂时满足 |
[18:53] | but then it fades. | 但持续不了多久 |
[18:54] | This is likely why his cooling-off period is nonexistent. | 这也许是他的作案间隔越来越短的原因 |
[18:57] | Despite a public investigation, | 尽管我们进行公开调查 |
[18:59] | the unsubs have continued killing. | 嫌犯们仍继续作案 |
[19:01] | The risk of getting caught does not trump their need to kill. | 被抓的风险并没影响他们的作案需求 |
[19:06] | We’re moving on to the next round of “Go the limit.” | 接下来到了”突破极限”环节 |
[19:10] | All right, come on. | 来吧 |
[19:13] | I just love this game. | 我很喜欢这个游戏 |
[19:15] | All right. Are you ready to play our bonus round? | 很好 做好拿奖的准备了吗 |
[19:18] | Ready as I can be. | 当然了 |
[19:20] | Ok. Now, Mary Ellen… | 好的 现在 玛丽·艾伦… |
[19:21] | I want another one. | 我要下一个 |
[19:23] | We have to talk about this, son. | 我们得谈谈 儿子 |
[19:26] | What is there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[19:28] | Well, uh, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:33] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这他妈的什么意思 |
[19:34] | Your father’s just trying to ask you. | 你爸爸只是问问而已 |
[19:36] | We made a deal when you moved back in | 你搬回来的时候我们说好了 |
[19:37] | that as long as you’re under our roof, you will take your meds. | 只要你住在我们这 就得吃药 |
[19:40] | Well, they mess me up! | 吃药让我更糟 |
[19:42] | Look, if this is your way of trying to kick me out, | 如果你们就是想赶我走 |
[19:45] | just come out and say it. | 说出来不就好了 |
[19:46] | We’re not trying to kick you out. | 我们不是想赶你走 |
[19:48] | We’ll ask the doctor about changing your prescription, | 我们会让医生改药方 |
[19:50] | but for now you have to take your meds. | 不过你得吃药 |
[19:51] | It’s been a couple of weeks. | 你已经几周没吃了 |
[19:53] | How dare you! | 你凭什么说我 |
[19:54] | Just because she’s been popping pills my entire life | 她一直在吃药又不意味着 |
[19:57] | doesn’t mean I have to! | 我也得吃那些鬼药 |
[19:58] | That is enough! | 够了 |
[20:02] | You’re drunk, aren’t you, dad? | 老爸 你醉了 是不是 |
[20:05] | That’s ok. I don’t blame you, | 没事的 我不怪你 |
[20:08] | for being married to her. | 我不怪你当初娶了她 |
[20:10] | I said that is enough! | 你说够了吧 |
[20:11] | Or what? | 不够又怎样 |
[20:12] | What are you gonna do that she hasn’t already ruined? | 全都被她毁光了 你还能干吗 |
[20:14] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们已经尽力在补救了 |
[20:16] | You’re not doing enough. | 你们还做得不够 |
[20:19] | You really want to help me? | 真想帮我吗 |
[20:21] | Then you’ll put me out of my misery. | 那就把我从痛苦中解放出来 |
[20:33] | Ok, sugar lump. I got | 小甜心 我弄到了 |
[20:34] | all the information on the latest victim, | 最近一名被害人的所有情况 |
[20:36] | and it turns out you were half right. | 你们说对了一半 |
[20:37] | Julie Harmon was a sexual surrogate. | 朱莉·哈蒙是一名性爱治疗师 |
[20:40] | They help people get their get-it-on on. | 能帮人治疗勃起障碍 |
[20:42] | It’s like having a hall pass with your therapist. | 就是那种跟治疗师开房滚床单的疗法 |
[20:45] | Does she have a list of patients? | 她有病人名单吗 |
[20:46] | Oh, I’m sure she does, but I can’t find anything electronically. | 我肯定她有 不过这份名单没有电子档 |
[20:49] | She probably had a little black book. | 她应该有个纸质秘密名单 |
[20:51] | You know, Luddite like. | 就像勒德分子那样 |
[20:52] | All right. Thank you, mama. | 好的 谢了 美女 |
[20:55] | Julie Harmon was a sexual surrogate. | 朱莉·哈蒙是一名性爱治疗师 |
[20:58] | Whoa! Sounds like somebody felt a little progressive prescription | 似乎有些人觉得一些前卫疗法 |
[21:01] | might fix everything. | 能解决所有问题啊 |
[21:02] | Well, they were wrong. | 太离谱了 |
[21:03] | That’s not just going | 这不仅仅意味着被害人 |
[21:04] | from high- to low-risk victims. | 从高危人群变为低危人群 |
[21:05] | A sexual surrogate’s a very specific type. | 性爱治疗师是个非常明确的群体 |
[21:07] | It’s like they were trying to fix something. | 犯人好像是想治好什么 |
[21:08] | Why else would you call a therapist? | 不然找治疗师干吗 |
[21:10] | They do treat patients with all types of disabilities, | 她们确实什么样的病人都接 |
[21:13] | whether it’s developmental, | 从发育问题到生理问题 |
[21:14] | physical, or emotional. | 或者是情绪问题的病人都有 |
[21:15] | Well, my guess is this guy had all 3. | 我觉得犯人三个问题都有 |
[21:17] | Let’s look at the physical. | 从生理角度看 |
[21:18] | He’s got the upper-body strength to kill. | 他上半身有力量杀人 |
[21:20] | But the victims’ bruises | 可被害人腿上的淤青 |
[21:21] | tells us that he was using restraints. | 说明嫌犯用工具控制了她们 |
[21:23] | Only they’re not around the hands and feet, | 但被害人手脚都没有淤青 |
[21:25] | where you’d typically restrain a victim. | 这应该是最常被绑的地方才对 |
[21:27] | They’re tramline bruises around the thighs. | 大腿上的淤青呈条痕状 |
[21:29] | It’s as if the victims are straddling a chair. | 被害人应该是跨坐在椅子上 |
[21:31] | Physical infirmity, strong arms. | 有生理缺陷 但手臂强壮 |
[21:33] | What if the unsub’s in a wheelchair? | 嫌犯会不会要靠轮椅才能行动 |
[21:34] | That would explain the van parked in the loading zone. | 所以那小货车能停在装货区 |
[21:36] | Handicap permits grant access all over the city. | 残疾人执照允许他们在全城的街边停车 |
[21:39] | I’ll call Garcia. | 我给加西亚打电话 |
[21:40] | We should talk to social workers, physical therapists, | 我们得跟社工 理疗师等任何 |
[21:42] | anyone who deals directly with the disabled. | 与治疗残疾有关的工作人员谈谈 |
[21:44] | Given the anger and inability to perform, | 从嫌犯的愤怒以及无法正常性交来看 |
[21:46] | those injuries are not recent. | 他残疾不是一天两天了 |
[21:47] | His explosive outbursts could be built-up frustration, | 他负面情绪爆发 可能来自长期的挫折 |
[21:49] | which usually manifests when | 这通常都是 |
[21:50] | things are out of one’s control, like an accident. | 无法控制的事情导致 比如车祸 |
[21:52] | Ok, so let’s go with that. | 那就往这方面调查 |
[21:53] | I mean, whoever’s helping | 不管是谁在帮他 |
[21:54] | him has a definite loyalty. | 此人都具有绝对的忠诚 |
[21:55] | Responsibility, even. | 甚至是责任感 |
[21:56] | The caregiver could have caused the impairment. | 有可能是看护他的人导致了他的残疾 |
[21:58] | He’s the one who has shown remorse and guilt. | 因此他显示出忏悔和内疚 |
[22:01] | He might have a sense of morality. | 他应该还有道德观 |
[22:02] | If that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[22:04] | the best way to break up a partnership | 那解除这份合作的最好方式 |
[22:05] | is to drive a wedge between them. | 就是分裂他们 |
[22:07] | And the key to doing that is to tell the caregiver he’s forgiven. | 而关键就在于要告诉看护者他被宽恕了 |
[22:10] | Give him the strength to leave. | 好让他能够有心停止犯罪 |
[22:11] | I’ll tell Agent Brooks to organize a press conference. | 我会让布鲁克斯探员组织一个新闻发布会 |
[23:12] | And we would like to appeal to this individual, | 我们希望能告诉这名嫌犯 |
[23:14] | whom we believe functions as a caretaker, to come forward | 我们相信你只是看护者 快来自首 |
[23:18] | and allow us to help. | 让我们帮助你吧 |
[23:20] | You can stop this from happening to others | 你可以停止让别人受害 |
[23:22] | by doing the right thing | 只要你做出对的选择 |
[23:24] | and contacting the Atlanta P.D. | 向亚特兰大警局投案 |
[23:27] | We understand that you | 我们理解你的忠诚 |
[23:28] | feel a sense of loyalty towards your partner | 以及要满足你伙伴需求的 |
[23:30] | and the need to comply with their demands, | 这份使命感 |
[23:32] | but if you contact us, | 如果你主动联系我们 |
[23:35] | we will do everything in our power | 我们将尽一切努力 |
[23:37] | to help you both. | 帮助你们两个 |
[23:39] | That was FBI Agent Jareau… | 以上发言来自联调局洁婼探员 |
[24:07] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[24:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:33] | How effective are those press conferences? | 新闻发布会能有用吗 |
[24:35] | Incredibly. | 作用很大 |
[24:36] | Then why haven’t we heard from him? | 那为什么我们还没有任何消息 |
[24:37] | A bond like this takes years to develop. | 这种犯罪关系是经历多年建立起来的 |
[24:39] | We’re not going to break it in a few hours. | 不可能在几个小时内被打破 |
[25:02] | I’m so glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[25:03] | I never turn down a home-cooked meal. | 我从不拒绝亲手做的晚餐邀请 |
[25:05] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[25:06] | Oh, thank you. They’re beautiful. | 谢谢 这花真好看 |
[25:12] | Everyone’s waiting for you. | 大家都在等你 |
[25:15] | Everything about Julie Harmon’s | 有关朱莉·哈蒙被害的一切细节 |
[25:17] | murder was different. | 都跟之前的案子不一样 |
[25:18] | It was the most violent and remorseful. | 这起案件最为暴力 忏悔程度也最高 |
[25:21] | It’s like the partners were each at their extremes. | 感觉嫌犯双方都达到了极限 |
[25:23] | All of the bodies were disposed of in a nurturing way, | 所有的尸体都呈现出被关照的迹象 |
[25:26] | but you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[25:27] | Julie was wrapped in plastic. | 朱莉是被塑料布包起来的 |
[25:28] | It’s neat. | 这能让尸体干净一些 |
[25:29] | It’s almost too neat. | 对于一具尸体来说过于重视了 |
[25:31] | Maybe the caretaker is a woman. | 或许这名看护者是女性 |
[25:33] | By nature, women prefer cleaner disposal methods. | 从本性上看女性偏向于整洁的抛尸方式 |
[25:36] | I don’t know. I mean, | 我不太赞同 |
[25:37] | that terrain was something serious. | 要抛尸到那里可不轻松 |
[25:39] | I mean, no offense, ladies, but reid and I hiked up that ridge | 无意冒犯 但我跟里德去现场看过 |
[25:41] | and there’s no way a woman, physically fit or not, | 没有女性能把尸体拖到那个山脊上去 |
[25:43] | could carry dead weight all that way. | 不管健全与否 |
[25:44] | And we profiled that the partner’s in a wheelchair, | 根据侧写 嫌犯应该是坐轮椅的残疾人 |
[25:47] | so that would make it impossible for him to help with disposal. | 因此他不可能帮忙抛尸 |
[25:50] | So there’s a third person involved. | 那就是有第三个人介入了 |
[25:52] | That rarely works. | 一般来说这行不通 |
[25:53] | It’s always two against one. | 三人团伙都会有分歧 |
[25:54] | They’d have to trust one another completely. | 两个人得完全信任第三方才会让其抛尸 |
[25:55] | So what kind of relationship involves that dynamic? | 到底是什么样的关系会如此复杂 |
[25:58] | They’d have to be incredibly good friends. | 他们要么是非常要好的朋友 |
[26:00] | Or blackmailing one another. | 要么就是有把柄在对方手中 |
[26:02] | Siblings. | 也许是兄弟姐妹关系 |
[26:02] | What if it’s parents protecting a child? | 会不会是父母在保护自己的孩子 |
[26:07] | They raise them. They root for them. | 父母养育孩子 支持孩子 |
[26:10] | They would share the same genes. | 并且双方具有共同的基因 |
[26:12] | Apple don’t fall far from the tree. | 龙生龙 凤生凤 |
[26:14] | A parent would hold themselves accountable. | 孩子做错事 父母会责备自己 |
[26:16] | That explains the guilt. | 所以他们会表现出愧疚 |
[26:17] | But what kind of sick family pulls this off? | 怎样的扭曲家庭会做出这种事 |
[26:20] | One that’s probably done it before. | 他们以前估计也做过同样的事 |
[26:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:49] | I know. It worked. | 是的 我做到了 |
[26:51] | Can you believe it, Mrs. Collins? | 你能相信吗 柯林斯太太 |
[27:12] | We think they have an only child. | 我们认为他们只有一个孩子 |
[27:13] | It’s unlikely a sibling | 这么极端的罪行 |
[27:14] | would participate in something this extreme. | 通常兄弟姐妹并不会共同参与 |
[27:17] | If they felt responsible for his accident, | 如果他们为他遭遇的意外感到内疚 |
[27:18] | They might have rationalized | 他们会觉得为他做什么 |
[27:19] | doing anything to make him happy. | 都是应该的 |
[27:20] | Well, we doubt murder is something they planned on. | 我们怀疑这是有计划的谋杀 |
[27:22] | It’s more like a lethal side effect of their son’s condition. | 这应该是他们儿子身体状况的副作用 |
[27:24] | If there was orbital cortex damage from the accident, | 如果他在意外中伤到额叶皮层 |
[27:26] | it would help explain why killing is his release. | 就能解释为什么杀人能让他得到解脱 |
[27:29] | If the mother has psychopathic tendencies, | 如果母亲有精神病倾向 |
[27:30] | she could have passed it down through the x chromosome. | 这病会经由X染色体遗传给儿子 |
[27:32] | Garcia’s looking up accidents now that have the parents at fault. | 加西亚正在查由父母造成的意外事件 |
[27:35] | That list has to be long. | 肯定会查到很多起事故 |
[27:36] | It is. So she’s also looking for unsolved cases in the state. | 没错 所以她也在查全州没结的案子 |
[27:40] | There’s a good chance this | 很有可能 |
[27:42] | isn’t the first time the son’s acted out. | 这不是儿子第一次做出格的事情 |
[27:43] | The chicken’s nice and tender. | 鸡肉很嫩很好吃 |
[27:47] | I cooked it all the way through, because, | 我烧了很久 确保全熟 |
[27:48] | you know, salmonella is the silent killer | 因为沙门氏菌可是无形杀手 |
[27:50] | that nobody wants to talk about. | 没人想碰到 |
[27:59] | So, Erika, do you have a big family? | 艾丽卡 你家里人多吗 |
[28:02] | Um, I’ve got two older brothers. | 我有两个哥哥 |
[28:05] | You’re the baby. | 你是小妹妹 |
[28:07] | And the only girl. | 是唯一的女孩子 |
[28:08] | Yep. | 没错 |
[28:09] | So was it loud in your house, all those boys | 这么多男孩子 |
[28:11] | clomping around? | 家里会很吵吗 |
[28:13] | I never knew any different. | 没觉得特别吵 |
[28:15] | When Jeffrey would come home after a game with his friends, | 杰弗瑞每次比赛完和朋友来家里 |
[28:18] | I swear they had bricks in their shoes. | 他们鞋子里绝对装了砖头 |
[28:20] | They would shake the whole house. | 要把整座房子都震塌了 |
[28:30] | And then Donald wanted to go for a girl. | 后来唐纳德想再要个女孩 |
[28:33] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[28:38] | ‘Cause he said, “Mama’s boy and daddy’s girl.” | 他说 儿跟妈妈亲 女跟爸爸亲 |
[28:44] | But I said no, because I knew that I could never love | 但我说不要 因为我知道我不会 |
[28:46] | another child as much as I love Jeffrey. | 像爱杰弗瑞那样爱另一个孩子 |
[28:51] | I just didn’t have room in my heart for anyone else. | 我心里再容不下另外的人了 |
[29:02] | Oh, that’s–that’s sweet. | 真是太有爱了 |
[29:34] | Have you got it? | 那个带了吗 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[29:56] | Uh, Garcia, you’re on speaker. | 加西亚 开免提了 |
[29:58] | Ok, the only thing I can find that’s remotely similar to this | 我所能找到勉强跟这案子相似的 |
[30:01] | is from 5 years ago. | 是五年前的佐治亚州 |
[30:02] | A coed at Georgia State was stabbed and left in a park. | 一所男女混合学校的女生被刀刺死 扔在公园 |
[30:05] | Did she have bruises on her inner thigh? | 她大腿内侧有擦伤吗 |
[30:07] | Uh, M.E. says… | 法医报告上说 |
[30:10] | Yes, she did. | 有的 |
[30:11] | All right, Garcia, check student enrollment for that year | 好的 加西亚 在当时的在校生中 |
[30:13] | for students with campus handicap permits. | 查有校园残疾人许可证的学生 |
[30:15] | I got a bushelful of matches. Let’s narrow this down. | 找到一堆 再缩小下范围 |
[30:18] | Look for in-state residents. | 找州内居民 |
[30:19] | If the unsub was injured, | 如果不明嫌犯受过伤 |
[30:21] | there’s a good chance he stayed close to home. | 他应该是在家附近上学 |
[30:23] | They’re all locals. | 他们都是本地人 |
[30:24] | The parents would have covered it up | 父母要掩盖罪行 |
[30:26] | and they would have pulled their son out of school after the murder. | 在凶案后会把儿子从学校带走 |
[30:30] | Here we go. Jeffrey Collins. | 找到了 杰弗瑞·柯林斯 |
[30:31] | He dropped out of school weeks after the murder | 他在凶案发生几周后退学 |
[30:33] | And has since lived with his parents. | 从那以后 他一直和父母住在一起 |
[30:34] | What’s his story? | 他发生过什么事 |
[30:35] | Sending it to you right now. | 正在发给你们 |
[30:37] | He’s the only child of linda and donald collins, | 他是琳达和唐纳德·柯林斯的独子 |
[30:39] | who’s local athtele who became paralyzed | 曾是运动员 |
[30:40] | when he was in a car accident when he was 15. | 15岁时发生车祸 然后就瘫痪了 |
[30:43] | It says here the mother was driving, | 这里说当时是他妈妈开的车 |
[30:44] | but the injuries weren’t consistent | 但她受的伤不像是 |
[30:45] | with being behind the wheel. | 驾驶员受的伤 |
[30:46] | But the father’s were. Look. | 但父亲的伤符合 你们看 |
[30:47] | Broken ribs, ruptured spleen, | 肋骨折断 脾脏破裂 |
[30:49] | minor concussion. | 轻微脑震荡 |
[30:50] | He’s obviously the one who hit the steering wheel. | 他很明显撞在了方向盘上 |
[30:52] | Let me guess. The father was drunk. | 我猜父亲当时喝醉了 |
[30:54] | Yeah. Twice the legal limit. | 没错 酒精浓度是法定标准的两倍 |
[30:55] | Sounds like they switched places and she covered for him. | 听着像他们换座位替他掩盖 |
[30:57] | But helping your husband avoid a DUI is far different | 但帮丈夫逃脱酒驾和 |
[30:59] | than helping your son dispose of bodies. | 帮儿子弃尸完全是两码事 |
[31:01] | Not necessarily. The mother fixes things. | 这难说 那妈妈善于处理问题 |
[31:04] | She could have manipulated the husband | 她可能是操控了丈夫 |
[31:05] | into making up for his failure. | 让他为自己的错做补偿 |
[31:07] | Garcia, you got an address? | 加西亚 查到地址了吗 |
[31:08] | Sending it to you now. | 现在发给你们 |
[31:12] | That was good. | 太精彩了 |
[31:16] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[31:19] | Yeah, I did. | 我喜欢 |
[31:24] | Do you want to watch something else? | 还想再看点别的吗 |
[31:31] | Actually, I’m feeling kind of tired. | 其实 我有点累了 |
[31:35] | Well, you’ve been squinting all night. | 你一整晚都没什么精神 |
[31:36] | Do you have one of your headaches? | 是又头痛了吗 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 有点 |
[31:40] | Did you take your meds today? | 今天吃药了吗 |
[31:44] | You can’t stop taking those, you know. | 你不能停药的 |
[31:48] | Are they still in your room? | 药在你房间里吗 |
[31:51] | Yes, but my dad can get them. | 在 让我爸爸去拿吧 |
[31:53] | That’s ok. I can get them. | 没关系 我去吧 |
[32:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:18] | Why is there blood under the bed? | 床下面怎么有血 |
[32:20] | You really shouldn’t be in here. | 你真不应该进来 |
[32:23] | There’s blood. Why is there blood? | 有血 为什么会有血 |
[32:27] | I’m his mother. | 我是他妈妈 |
[32:29] | I would have gotten the pills. | 应该我帮他拿药 |
[33:50] | We were on our way to the Collins home when we received the call. | 接到电话时我们正在去柯林斯家的路上 |
[33:54] | Donald Collins was behind the wheel. Died on impact. | 司机是唐纳德·柯林斯 受撞击而死 |
[33:57] | We found this in his coat pocket. | 我们在他口袋里发现这个 |
[33:59] | He confessed to all 4 murders. | 他坦白四起凶杀案是他所为 |
[34:02] | Even in death he’s still covering for his son. | 就算死了也要保护他儿子 |
[34:05] | No one else in the car? | 车里没其他人吗 |
[34:06] | No. | 没有 |
[34:07] | No skid marks. He probably hit the pole going about 65 mph. | 没有刹车痕 他时速可能飙到65英里 |
[34:10] | He committed suicide. | 他是自杀 |
[34:12] | It looks like he was trying to replicate the accident | 看起来他是想重演当年 |
[34:14] | that made Jeff a paraplegic. | 造成杰弗受伤的事故 |
[34:16] | This was his ultimate penance. | 这是他的最终赎罪 |
[34:18] | Is this their endgame? | 这就是他们的目的吗 |
[34:19] | If he was trying to replicate the accident, | 如果他要重演事故 |
[34:20] | Jeff and Linda would have both been in the car. | 杰弗和琳达当时都在车里 |
[34:22] | So where are they? | 那他们俩在哪里 |
[34:25] | When someone invites you over, | 有人邀请你来做客 |
[34:27] | you come in, you eat, you smile, | 你就进门 吃饭 微笑 |
[34:29] | but then you leave. | 然后就可以走了 |
[34:31] | The flowers were a really nice touch. | 送花这部分还算不错 |
[34:33] | but obviously the rest of your manners are lacking. | 但其他部分看来 你还是不懂礼貌 |
[34:36] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[34:37] | I gotta get her out of here. | 我都得把她弄走 |
[34:38] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她跟这事没关系 |
[34:52] | Somebody help me. | 谁来救救我 |
[34:53] | She found out, and I’m not about to let her ruin everything. | 她发现了 我不能冒险让她毁了一切 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry. I know you really liked her, | 对不起 我知道你很喜欢她 |
[34:59] | but I’ll find you someone else, ok? | 但我会帮你再找别人 好吗 |
[35:01] | – Help me! – FBI! | -救命 -联邦调查局 |
[35:03] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[35:04] | Listen, Mrs. Collins, we need you to put down your weapon. | 听着 柯林斯太太 请你放下武器 |
[35:07] | Get the hell out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[35:08] | Get my dad. He’ll tell you she’s crazy. | 去找我爸爸 他会告诉你们她是个疯子 |
[35:11] | Your father was killed in a car accident. | 你父亲出车祸死了 |
[35:13] | What? | 什么 |
[35:13] | Did he tell you what he did? | 他告诉你们他干了什么吗 |
[35:15] | He killed all those girls, that sick son of a bitch. | 他杀了那些女孩子 那个狗娘养的 |
[35:17] | Linda, this is over. Jeff is coming with us. | 琳达 都结束了 我们要带走杰弗 |
[35:19] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不准去 |
[35:20] | Your dad took his own life | 你父亲是自杀 |
[35:22] | because he couldn’t stand to be a part of this anymore. | 因为他再也受不了这一切了 |
[35:24] | He couldn’t stand the guilt. He’s a drunk. | 因为他内疚 他是个醉鬼 |
[35:25] | Look what he did to my son! | 看他把我儿子害成什么样了 |
[35:27] | Look what he did to my boy! | 看他把我儿子害成什么样了 |
[35:28] | You did this. She’s lying. | 明明是你的错 她在说谎 |
[35:31] | You need to let him take responsibility. | 你该让他为自己的错负责 |
[35:33] | We know that Jeff hurt those girls. | 我们知道是杰弗伤害了那些女孩子 |
[35:36] | You people. You think you’re gonna come in here | 你们这些人 你们以为能这样进来 |
[35:39] | and you’re just gonna take my son | 说带走我儿子就带走 |
[35:41] | and you’re gonna lock him up like some animal! | 然后把他像动物一样关在笼子里吗 |
[35:43] | Linda, put it down. | 琳达 放下武器 |
[35:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:55] | I always told you | 我总是告诉你 |
[35:58] | that mommy would take care of everything. | 老妈会搞定一切 |
[36:14] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[36:33] | “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, | 做个好典范 让你的孩子想到公正和诚信时 |
[36:37] | they think of you.” | 就会想到你 |
[36:38] | H. Jackson Brown Jr. | 小杰克森·布朗[美国作家] |
[36:48] | I know there’s no handbook, | 我知道做家长没有指导手册 |
[36:50] | but what kind of parents do that for their kid? | 但怎么会有父母为孩子如此牺牲 |
[36:54] | Well, the Collinses obviously had issues before Jeffrey, | 柯林斯夫妇在杰弗瑞的事之前就有问题 |
[36:57] | but the accident and his paralysis | 那场意外和杰弗瑞的瘫痪 |
[37:01] | pushed it over the edge. | 将问题推到爆发的边缘 |
[37:04] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[37:07] | So, what time should I pick up Jack tomorrow? | 我明天几点来接杰克 |
[37:10] | I have to leave by 5 A.M. | 我早上五点前就得走 |
[37:14] | Ok. Well, I tell you what. | 好 这样吧 |
[37:17] | You put on the coffee and I’ll be there. | 你煮上咖啡 我就过来 |
[37:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:23] | So you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[37:24] | I mean, it’s not too late to back out. | 现在打退堂鼓还来得及 |
[37:30] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[37:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:40] | Still no sitter? | 还找不到保姆吗 |
[37:41] | My sitter is not available. | 我家保姆不能来 |
[37:43] | Apparently I have a better chance of winning the lottery | 很明显我中彩票的概率 |
[37:46] | than getting a sitter on a saturday night. | 也比在周六晚上找到保姆大 |
[37:48] | What’s going on tonight? | 今晚有什么节目 |
[37:49] | Oh, it was ladies night, but– | 今晚是姐妹之夜 但是 |
[37:50] | I forgot to book a sitter. | 我忘记跟保姆约时间了 |
[37:52] | I’ll do it. | 我帮你吧 |
[37:54] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[37:55] | What? I’ve seen an episode of “Mr. Belvedere.” | 怎么了 我看过一集《校园长春树》 |
[38:00] | You’ve never babysat by yourself before. | 你以前从没一个人带过孩子 |
[38:02] | You know–uh– | 你知道 |
[38:03] | He could do a couple of hours. | 就几个小时他还是没问题的 |
[38:05] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么岔子啊 |
[38:30] | A couple hours. A couple hours. | 就几个小时 就几个小时 |
[38:32] | You guys didn’t come home till sunrise. | 你们到天亮才回来 |
[38:34] | Why are you yelling? | 你吼什么 |
[38:35] | Make him stop. | 让他住嘴 |
[38:36] | Ok, hey, Jack, Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[38:38] | Earmuffs for a minute. Earmuffs. | 盖住耳朵 盖住耳朵 |
[38:40] | What did you guys drink last night? | 你们昨晚喝了什么 |
[38:41] | The green fairy. You’re in the FBI. | 苦艾酒 你是联调局的 |
[38:43] | Could you get the entire crowd to stop cheering? | 你能让大家别再大叫欢呼了吗 |
[38:46] | By my estimates, Hotch will be finishing any minute. | 据我估计 霍奇马上就要到终点了 |
[38:49] | Do you see him, Uncle Dave? | 戴夫伯伯 你看到他了没 |
[38:50] | I think I do, kiddo. | 我看到了 乖孩子 |
[38:51] | Right there! There he is! | 在那里 他来了 |
[38:55] | There he is! Come on! | 他来了 加油 |
[38:58] | Yeah! Come on! Get in there! | 加油加油 快到了 |
[39:02] | Get in there! Atta boy! | 加油 好家伙 |
[39:06] | Come on, Jack. Come on, Jack. | 走 杰克 |
[39:08] | Let’ go see your dad, Jack! | 去找你爸爸 杰克 |
[39:15] | Go get him! Go, go, go! | 去抱他 快去 |
[39:18] | Go! Go, go! | 快去 |
[39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:22] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[39:23] | I did, buddy, I did. Can you believe it? | 我成功了 伙计 你相信吗 |
[39:25] | Did you see my sign? | 你看到我的标语了吗 |
[39:26] | I did. That’s for you, buddy. | 看到了 这给你 伙计 |
[39:28] | Your sign’s fantastic. | 你的标语太赞了 |
[39:29] | Look at you. How do you feel? | 看看你 什么感觉 |
[39:30] | I think I’m gonna live. | 死不了 |
[39:32] | That’s pretty impressive. I had money on the swim killing you. | 很了不起 我赌游泳会要了你的命 |
[39:35] | I practiced. | 我一直有训练 |
[39:36] | And it paid off. Good job. | 成效很好 好样的 |
[39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:38] | Hey, you guys want something to eat? | 你们想去吃点东西吗 |
[39:39] | – Yeah, something greasy. – Oh, yeah. | -想来点荤腥的 -太想了 |
[39:41] | Hotchner! | 霍奇纳 |
[39:43] | Beth! Jack, there’s someone I want you to meet. | 贝丝 杰克 我带你见个人 |
[39:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:48] | You were amazing! | 你真了不起 |
[39:49] | Congratulations! | 祝贺你 |
[39:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:55] | Beth, I’d like you to meet my son Jack. | 贝丝 给你介绍我儿子杰克 |
[39:56] | Jack, this is my friend Beth. | 杰克 这是我朋友贝丝 |
[39:58] | Hey there, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[40:00] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:01] | Do you work with my dad, too? | 你也是我爸爸的同事吗 |
[40:03] | No. We’re just friends. | 不是 我们是朋友 |
[40:05] | Hey, don’t tell me you made that. | 这是你做的吗 |
[40:08] | Yep. I colored it myself and put the sparkles on, too. | 是的 我自己涂颜色 还撒了亮片 |
[40:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:13] | I look at art all day long, | 我整天都在看艺术品 |
[40:14] | and that, my friend, is pretty good. | 亲爱的 你这个做得真漂亮 |
[40:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:17] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:19] | We were gonna go get something to eat. You want to come? | 我们要去吃点东西 你一起来吗 |
[40:21] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[40:21] | Ok. Great. | 太好了 |
[40:22] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 伙计 |