时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | To the class of 2012, | 敬2012届 |
[00:21] | may the world end after we’ve had our fun in college, | 希望世界末日来的晚一点 等我们 |
[00:24] | not before. | 享受完大学时光 |
[00:43] | I can’t believe that this time next year | 真让人难以置信 明年这时候 |
[00:45] | you’re gonna be so far away. | 你就在千里之外了 |
[00:47] | Well, I’m here now. That’s what matters. | 我现在这里 这才是要紧的 |
[00:50] | I know, but… | 我明白 但是 |
[00:53] | You’re gonna meet some hot sorority slut and– | 你会遇到女生联谊会里面的性感小荡妇 |
[00:56] | And you’re gonna meet some hot frat guy. | 你也会遇到兄弟会的火辣帅哥 |
[00:58] | In the chemistry department? Yeah, right. | 在化学系吗 当然 |
[01:01] | Just remember, | 无论如何 |
[01:02] | you’re gonna be a hot sorority slut, too. | 你也会成为一个女生联谊会的性感小荡妇 |
[01:05] | I am not a slut. | 我才不是荡妇 |
[01:08] | Don’t I know it. | 你当我不知道吗 |
[01:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[01:15] | Where are you going? | 去哪啊 |
[01:16] | To test your theory. | 看看你说的对不对 |
[01:36] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[01:38] | You’re always gonna be my guy… | 你永远属于我 |
[01:40] | Right, Johnny? | 对不对 强尼 |
[01:43] | As long as you’re always gonna be my girl. | 只要你永远属于我 |
[02:00] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[02:05] | It’s coming from inside the tower. | 是从塔里漏下来的 |
[02:09] | – Wait here. – Johnny! | -在这等我 -强尼 |
[02:34] | Johnny. | 强尼 |
[03:10] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[03:23] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点速度吗 |
[03:24] | Does that sound like it’s gonna be enough? | 你觉得这样够快吗 |
[03:26] | – This is so mine. – No, Hotchner, I’m taking this. Don’t do it. | -我赢定了 -不行 我要赢 你别闹 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to beat you. | 不好意思 我要打败你了 |
[03:31] | – No! – I don’t think it’s gonna be enough. | -不行 -姑娘你不够快呀 |
[03:32] | Oh, no! No! | 讨厌 不行 |
[03:34] | Oh, no! | 要赢了 |
[03:36] | That’s not fair! | 不公平 |
[03:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:42] | Yes. Yeah. I think… | 没事 我可能 |
[03:43] | – You sure… – I think I’m gonna beat you. | -真的没事吗 -我可能要赢了 |
[03:45] | That’s really pathetic. | 太可悲了你 |
[03:48] | – I win. – Really? | -我赢啦 -不是吧 |
[03:50] | You know, you don’t win if you cheat. | 胜之不武 |
[03:52] | Come on. You just gotta learn to keep up. | 承认吧 你还要加把劲 |
[03:54] | What happened to slow and steady wins the race? | 那个缓慢稳定才能胜利的理论呢 |
[03:55] | Who taught you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[03:58] | My training partner. | 我的训练伙伴 |
[04:00] | She sounds brilliant. | 听起来是个聪明人啊 |
[04:01] | Oh, she is. | 是啊 |
[04:02] | She’s very smart. | 她很聪明 |
[04:07] | Training’s easier with a partner. | 跟人结伴训练轻松多了 |
[04:09] | I’ve been meaning to remind you to thank me for that. | 我刚想提醒你为此谢谢我 |
[04:12] | Uh-huh. Our lunches are ok, too. | 午饭也不错 |
[04:15] | Yes, they are. | 是啊 |
[04:17] | So, I was reading that you | 我最近读了篇文章 |
[04:18] | shouldn’t train the week before the race. | 说运动员在比赛前一周应该停止训练 |
[04:20] | So, this might be it. | 所以这可能是最后一次了 |
[04:22] | What are we gonna do about that? | 那我们怎么做 |
[04:23] | Well, I think we should do something. | 我们确实应该”做”点什么 |
[04:31] | Aaron Hotchner, are you asking me out on a date? | 艾伦·霍奇纳 你是在约我出去吗 |
[04:34] | I’m trying. | 尝试中 |
[04:36] | It’s not going very well. | 但貌似进展不太好 |
[04:37] | Accepted and eagerly anticipated. | 我同意了 而且很期待 |
[04:40] | When shall I expect my chariot? | 我的战车什么时候到 |
[04:42] | Friday? | 周五行吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah. | 行 |
[04:49] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:56] | What? | 干吗 |
[04:58] | You work out this morning? | 你早上去锻炼了 |
[05:00] | I did. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | And how was the, uh, workout? | 那个锻炼 怎么样 |
[05:05] | It’s called training, and it was fine. | 那叫训练 还不错 |
[05:07] | Right. Training. | 对对 训练 |
[05:10] | For what, though? | 为什么训练来着 |
[05:11] | Just stop. | 别说了 |
[05:13] | You know, race day’s almost here. | 你知道吧 马上就到比赛日了 |
[05:15] | You’ll need a new excuse to see her. | 你需要个新借口去找她 |
[05:18] | It’s been handled. | 已经有了 |
[05:20] | Attaboy. | 真棒 |
[05:23] | When? | 什么时候啊 |
[05:24] | Friday. | 周五 |
[05:27] | Come hell or high water, Aaron, | 艾伦 不管有怎样的艰难险阻 |
[05:29] | I will get us back by Friday. | 我一定想办法让大家周五前回来 |
[05:32] | So, last night, 3 unidentified males | 昨晚 在洛杉矶南湾 |
[05:35] | were found in a lifeguard tower | 有人在一座救生塔里发现了 |
[05:37] | in Los Angeles’ South Bay. | 三具身份不明的男性尸体 |
[05:39] | Ages are estimated between mid-20s and early 40s. | 年龄推断在25到40出头之间 |
[05:42] | Each died from a single gunshot wound to the head. | 每人都是头部中一枪致死 |
[05:43] | Yeah, and two of the bodies were wrapped in plastic. | 其中两具尸体被裹在塑料布里 |
[05:46] | It could be practical. | 也许是一种务实的做法 |
[05:49] | To keep blood from spreading? | 防止血流得到处都是吗 |
[05:51] | Or symbolic. Covering the bodies could be his way | 或者是一种象征 把尸体藏起来 |
[05:53] | of showing remorse for the kills. | 也许是不明嫌犯表达悔恨的方式 |
[05:54] | Yeah, why not wrap the third body? | 但为什么没把第三具尸体也包起来 |
[05:56] | Maybe the unsub left him exposed | 可能他对凶手有特殊含义 |
[05:58] | specifically because of who he represents. | 所以他特意将他暴露在外 |
[06:00] | Well, identifying the bodies should be our top priority. | 当务之急是确定三名死者的身份 |
[06:02] | Yes. Which is why I’m | 对 我现在正在资料库里 |
[06:03] | currently running prints and facial recognition. | 搜索他们的指纹和面部特征 |
[06:04] | Hopefully we’ll be done by the time you guys land. | 希望你们落地之前可以查出来 |
[06:06] | The lifeguard tower is not due to open for another month, | 那个救生塔一个月后才会启用 |
[06:08] | and that’s probably not a coincidence. | 这或许不是个巧合 |
[06:10] | We should look at recently released inmates in the area, | 我们应该查一下当地的近期刑满释放人员 |
[06:12] | make sure he didn’t learn his clean-up skills on the inside. | 确定他是不是在牢里学会的隐藏痕迹 |
[06:14] | Hey, guys, there’s something else. | 还有件事 |
[06:16] | According to the M.E. report, each of the victims | 根据法医检验报告 |
[06:18] | was missing their genitals. | 三位死者都失去了生殖器 |
[06:19] | He could be trying to hide evidence of sexual assault. | 凶手也许在试图隐藏性犯罪证据 |
[06:22] | Maybe. Jeffrey Dahmer used to keep his victims’ | 有可能 杰弗里·达默[著名同性恋杀手] |
[06:25] | sex organs on display. | 曾把被害者的生殖器摆在家里 |
[06:27] | What if this unsub is doing the same thing? | 本案嫌犯会不会也做了同样的事 |
[07:14] | Closing Time | 解脱 |
[07:18] | “For trust not him that hath once broken faith.” | 但凡不守信者 恒不为人所信 |
[07:22] | William Shakespeare. | 威廉·莎士比亚 |
[07:25] | He’s castrating the victims postmortem, | 他在被害人死后才进行阉割 |
[07:27] | so torture isn’t his game. | 可见他并不想折磨人 |
[07:29] | A shot to the head is efficient. | 一枪致命 很有效率 |
[07:30] | I don’t think he wants his victims to suffer. | 他应该不想被害人受罪 |
[07:31] | And a quick kill is impersonal. | 快速杀戮不带感情色彩 |
[07:33] | And it lacks the thrill on which a lot of unsubs thrive. | 也不会带来兴奋感 |
[07:35] | Yet the castration is very personal. | 但阉割具有很强的感情色彩 |
[07:37] | He probably knew his victims. | 他也许认识被害人 |
[07:38] | Or he could be impotent. | 又或许是他性无能 |
[07:40] | The unsub feels emasculated, | 他自己没有性能力 |
[07:41] | so he wants his victims to feel the same way. | 就想让被害者也体会同样的感觉 |
[07:43] | You know, the scorecard killer, Randy Craft, | 连环杀手兰迪·卡夫特 |
[07:45] | mutilated his victims in a similar, yet more severe fashion. | 也会像这样切割被害人 不过更残忍 |
[07:48] | That was to hide the fact | 那是为了掩盖 |
[07:49] | that he targeted hitchhikers and gay men. | 他把搭车人和同性恋当做目标的事实 |
[07:51] | Kraft also raped his victims | 卡夫特抛尸之前 |
[07:52] | before dumping them on the side of the road. | 还会强奸被害人 |
[07:54] | I have I.D.’d all the dead people. | 我查出了几名死者的身份 |
[07:56] | The information is there at your tablets. | 信息已发到你们的平板电脑上 |
[07:58] | It turns out each of those 3 men was in town on business. | 那三个男人都是去镇上出差的 |
[08:00] | None of them lived there. | 都不是本地人 |
[08:01] | So he crosses age, race, and socioeconomic backgrounds. | 所以他不拘泥于年龄 种族和社会背景 |
[08:04] | No physical similarities either. | 外貌也不甚相似 |
[08:05] | Say’s here one of the victims, Sean Taylor, | 肖恩·泰勒 被害者之一 |
[08:08] | was in a domestic partnership. He’s gay. | 是未婚同居者 同性恋 |
[08:10] | But Hank Mitchell has a female spouse. | 可汉克·米切尔则有个女性配偶 |
[08:12] | That doesn’t necessarily preclude homosexual desire. | 那不一定能排除同性恋的可能 |
[08:15] | Which victim was left exposed? | 没被包裹起来的被害人是哪个 |
[08:17] | Sean Taylor. | 肖恩·泰勒 |
[08:18] | So, like Craft, he could be targeting victims | 所以 就跟卡夫特一样 |
[08:20] | based on sexual orientation. | 性取向是他挑选被害人的依据 |
[08:45] | Hey, guys, I’ll be right back. | 兄弟们 我马上回来 |
[08:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:51] | I had to see you. | 我想见你 |
[08:52] | I’m at school. You can’t just be here. | 这是学校 你不能就这样过来 |
[08:54] | I know. It’s crazy. I… | 我知道 这很疯狂 |
[08:57] | I had a really rough night last night, | 我昨晚过的很糟糕 |
[08:59] | and I thought if I could see you, | 我觉得如果我能见见你 |
[09:00] | then maybe the day would be a little better. | 今天就会好受点 |
[09:02] | You could have called first. | 你应该先给我打电话 |
[09:03] | If someone sees you, I could get in trouble. | 如果被人看到会很麻烦 |
[09:05] | Ok. Ok. | 我明白 |
[09:06] | I’ll go. | 我这就走 |
[09:08] | When can I see you next? | 什么时候能再见面 |
[09:12] | I have a game tomorrow night. | 明天晚上我有个比赛 |
[09:14] | Pick me up after. I’ll come over to your place. | 比赛完后来接我吧 我去你那儿 |
[09:16] | I can’t spend the night, though. | 但不能过夜 |
[09:18] | Fine. Whatever. | 好 都行 |
[09:19] | It’s all good. | 怎样都好 |
[09:21] | Cool. | 好 |
[09:25] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[09:32] | Quinn Parker, S.A.C. | 我是萨克拉门托的昆恩·帕克 |
[09:33] | Agent Hotchner. This is agent Prentiss. | 我是霍奇纳探员 这位是潘提斯探员 |
[09:35] | Where would you like for us to set up? | 我们在哪里工作 |
[09:36] | This way. Another body was discovered this morning, | 这边请 今早又发现了一具尸体 |
[09:38] | hidden in a lifeguard tower in Manhattan beach. | 被藏在曼哈顿海滩的救生塔里面 |
[09:41] | He changed the dump site, | 他原来的弃尸地被发现了 |
[09:42] | now that the other one’s been discovered. | 就换了个地方 |
[09:44] | We’ve been sweeping all the towers since the first discovery. | 第一次发现尸体后我们开始清查所有的塔 |
[09:46] | This body was dumped sometime between 4:00 and 6 a.m. | 这具尸体是今天凌晨四点到六点间被弃 |
[09:49] | Increase the patrols to every hour, but vary the search. | 把巡逻增加到每小时一次 并改变方式 |
[09:51] | It’s likely he’s following the investigation and he’s adapting. | 他也许在观察调查进展 调整作案方式 |
[09:54] | This body was left exposed like Sean Taylor’s. | 这具尸体和肖恩·泰勒一样没被裹住 |
[09:57] | Joseph Kraus, 42, | 死者名叫乔瑟夫·克劳斯 42岁 |
[09:58] | San Fernando valley native, works downtown. | 圣费尔南多人 在市中心工作 |
[10:01] | Not sure what he was doing in the South Bay. | 他在南湾做什么还不确定 |
[10:03] | Have the families arrived? | 他的家人到了吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Kraus’s wife just got here. | 到了 他妻子刚到 |
[10:06] | The others are flying in. | 其他人在飞机上 |
[10:07] | I’ll speak to Mrs. Kraus, and I’ll reroute | 我去跟克劳斯夫人谈谈 |
[10:09] | Morgan and Rossi to the new dump site. | 安排摩根和罗西去新的弃尸点 |
[10:10] | I’ll talk to the families. | 我会去跟他的家人谈谈 |
[10:18] | Mrs. Kraus, I’m Agent Hotchner. | 克劳斯夫人 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[10:20] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[10:23] | It’s just so hard to believe he’s gone. | 我真不敢相信他竟然死了 |
[10:26] | Had Joseph given any indication | 乔瑟夫在失踪前有没有 |
[10:28] | as to where he was going when he disappeared? | 暗示过他要去哪里 |
[10:30] | Oh, Joe, please. Only his mother called him Joseph. | 请称呼他乔 只有他妈妈才叫他乔瑟夫 |
[10:35] | No, he just said he needed some fresh air. | 没有 他只说要出去透透气 |
[10:38] | I didn’t question it. | 我没问别的 |
[10:40] | He was found in Manhattan beach. | 他是在曼哈顿海滩被发现的 |
[10:41] | Does that mean anything to you? | 您对此有什么了解吗 |
[10:44] | We went to IMU for college. | 我们以前在林肯纪念堂大学读书 |
[10:46] | In freshman year his dad died. | 大一的时候 他父亲去世了 |
[10:49] | And he used to go to the beach at night to collect his thoughts. | 他经常会在晚上去海滩整理思绪 |
[10:52] | Was there anything in particular that prompted his departure? | 当时有没有发生什么事促使他离开 |
[10:56] | Uh, he lost his job. | 他失业了 |
[10:58] | And was worried about finances? | 所以在为经济问题焦虑 |
[11:01] | We both were. | 我们两个都是 |
[11:13] | There’s no lights anywhere, Rossi. | 这附近一盏灯都没有 罗西 |
[11:15] | He could easily dump a body without being seen. | 他可以轻易弃尸 不用怕被发现 |
[11:17] | The unsub dragged him up the ramp. | 不明嫌犯把他拖到坡上 |
[11:19] | He wasn’t in plastic when he was brought here. | 他被带来时没被装在塑料布里 |
[11:22] | So that’s two bodies wrapped and two bodies left exposed. | 所以有两具尸体被包裹 两具没有 |
[11:24] | Why is the unsub differentiating? | 为什么不明嫌犯要区别对待他们 |
[11:25] | The rest of the M.O. is the same. | 其他手法都一样 |
[11:27] | GSW to the head, severed genitals. | 头部一枪 切掉生殖器 |
[11:30] | But why did he leave this guy unwrapped like Taylor? | 但为什么他没把这个人像泰勒那样包起来 |
[11:35] | Hey, baby girl, tell me you got something good. | 宝贝 说点好消息吧 |
[11:37] | Hey, the M.E. report came back, | 法医检验报告又出来了 |
[11:39] | and none of the victims were sexually assaulted, | 除了不幸地被切除器官之外 |
[11:42] | aside from that unfortunate appendage removal thing. | 所有被害者都没被性侵犯过 |
[11:45] | Any luck on the paper trails? | 书面记录方面有进展吗 |
[11:47] | Sean Taylor used his credit card | 肖恩·泰勒在会议中心附近的 |
[11:49] | at a gym near the convention center. | 一个健身房刷过信用卡 |
[11:51] | JJ and Reid are on their way there now. | 小洁和里德在去的路上了 |
[11:53] | See if you can hack their cell phones, too. | 看看你能不能破解他们的手机 |
[11:54] | Maybe they were meeting up with someone the night they disappeared. | 说不定他们失踪的那天晚上去见了什么人 |
[11:57] | Yes, I know you like me one step ahead, | 我知道你喜欢我提前做完工作 |
[11:58] | so, there were no calls near time of disappearance, | 所以我查了 失踪时间前后没有电话 |
[12:01] | and the rest is gonna take a little longer to crack. | 其他的记录还要等久一点 |
[12:03] | Thank you, crazy. | 谢谢 大忙人 |
[12:04] | Anytime. Fantasy fatale bids you good day. | 不胜荣幸 愿为您尽微薄之力 |
[12:10] | Rossi, he discarded Joseph like he was trash. | 罗西 他把乔瑟夫像垃圾一样扔掉 |
[12:15] | But there’s no indication in the victimology to suggest | 但被害人特征中没有证据表明 |
[12:17] | that he should be viewed that way. | 他可能是这样的人 |
[12:20] | Maybe the unsub hits on his victims, | 或许不明嫌犯向被害人们示爱 |
[12:22] | And this is what happens when someone rejects him. | 当他们拒绝他时 就会被这样对待 |
[12:25] | If that’s the case, they why target straight men at all? | 那他一开始就没必要找直男吧 |
[12:27] | Maybe rejection’s his hot button. | 也许被拒绝会使他兴奋 |
[12:33] | Did you get anything? | 有什么收获吗 |
[12:34] | Joe Kraus lost his job the day he went missing. | 乔·克劳斯在失踪那天丢了工作 |
[12:36] | That fits. I’ve got one victim | 那就对了 我刚发现 |
[12:38] | that just defaulted on a mortgage, | 一名被害人拖欠了抵押贷款 |
[12:40] | another victim who served divorce papers | 另一名在坐飞机去洛杉矶的前一天 |
[12:42] | the day before flying to Los Angeles. | 刚刚签署了离婚协议 |
[12:43] | They’ve each suffered a loss. The unsub probably has, too. | 他们各自都经历了创伤 或许凶手也是 |
[12:46] | All right, so what am I looking for? | 好吧 那我要找什么样的人 |
[12:47] | A sexually ambiguous male of indiscriminate ethnicity | 一名不确定性取向的男子 无特定种族 |
[12:51] | who may or may not have | 有可能失去了工作 妻子或爱人 |
[12:53] | lost a job, wife, or loved one? | 也可能没有 |
[12:54] | No. There’s only one gay victim, | 不 只有一名被害人是同性恋 |
[12:56] | So you are most likely looking for a heterosexual male, | 所以你主要还是要找异性恋男子 |
[12:59] | who somehow learned all of those things about his victims | 一个可以在短时间内 |
[13:02] | in a very short time. | 了解被害人的人 |
[13:03] | Someone who knows the South Bay | 这个人了解南湾 |
[13:04] | and targets men unfamiliar with the area | 他寻找不熟悉此地的人 当做目标 |
[13:06] | who won’t be quickly missed. | 他知道他们的失踪不会很快被发现 |
[13:07] | This means he’s sociable, but he doesn’t stick out. | 这说明他很会社交 但并不显眼 |
[13:10] | And these are probably not his first kills. | 这或许不是他第一次作案了 |
[13:12] | If this concept of shared losses | 如果共同分担痛苦 |
[13:13] | is what’s connecting the unsub and the victims. | 是将凶手和被害人联系起来的方式 |
[13:15] | How and where is it happening? | 那么在什么情况下会发生这种事 |
[13:27] | That’s good. Gotta keep your heart rate up. | 很好 保持心律 |
[13:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:33] | How can I help you today? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[13:35] | Agent Jareau of the FBI. | 我是联调局的洁婼探员 |
[13:37] | Ma’am. | 警官好 |
[13:39] | I called about taking a look | 我打过电话说要来看 |
[13:40] | at your surveillance footage from last week. | 上周的监控录像 |
[13:42] | Right. This way. | 是的 这边请 |
[13:45] | Is it common for traveling | 你们这里经常会有 |
[13:47] | business professionals to use your facility? | 旅行中的商业人士来吗 |
[13:49] | It’s our specialty, actually. | 这其实正是我们的特色 |
[13:50] | We get a lot of out-of-towner | 因为我们在会议中心附近 |
[13:51] | because of the convention center. | 所以这里经常会有外地人来 |
[13:53] | Business really picked up when we added | 我们开展按日付费项目之后 |
[13:54] | the pay-by-day rate. | 营业额确实有所上升 |
[13:55] | Wouldn’t hotels have gyms of their own? | 酒店难道没有自己的健身房吗 |
[13:57] | Some do. We have contracts with the ones that don’t. | 有些有 我们跟没有健身房的酒店签约 |
[14:00] | Ok. 7 p.m. Last Thursday, like you asked. | 这就是你要的 上周四晚上七点的录像 |
[14:03] | That’s him. That’s Sean Taylor. | 这就是我要找的人 肖恩·泰勒 |
[14:05] | – Can you show me where he goes next? – Yeah. | -能给我看看之后他去哪里了吗 -好的 |
[14:07] | Hotch just informed me that each of the victims | 霍奇刚刚告诉我 每个被害人 |
[14:09] | suffered a loss prior to disappearance. | 在失踪前都经历过创伤 |
[14:12] | Well, what was Taylor’s loss? | 泰勒有什么创伤 |
[14:13] | Stock market troubles resulted in him losing his summer home. | 股票亏损 他失去了他的避暑别墅 |
[14:18] | Hey, Spence, look at this. | 斯宾塞 看这个 |
[14:20] | He’s moving faster than he’s capable of. | 他在用自己达不到的速度运动 |
[14:22] | We see this all the time, people frustrated with work | 这个很常见 人们在工作上受挫 |
[14:25] | coming in just to blow off steam. | 就过来运动撒火 |
[14:27] | He’s punishing himself in a self-destructive manner. | 他在用一种自我毁灭的方式惩罚自己 |
[14:30] | This isn’t someone who’s suffered a loss. | 这一点不像遭受重创的人 |
[14:32] | This is someone who’s angry at the world. | 倒像是个愤世嫉俗的人 |
[14:34] | He was here nearly 3 hours. | 他在这里待了近三个小时 |
[14:36] | This is him just before he left. | 这是他要离开时的画面 |
[14:38] | This can’t be about just losing a summer home. | 应该不止损失避暑别墅这么简单 |
[14:41] | We’re gonna need a copy of this. | 我们要这录像的备份 |
[14:43] | – Ok. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[14:45] | Hey, Garcia, I’m gonna put you on speakerphone, ok? | 加西亚 我开免提了 |
[14:47] | Hey yourself, 187. | 你好 智商187的孩子 |
[14:49] | I have a new mystery for you to solve. | 我给你出道新题 |
[14:50] | Your guy, Sean Taylor, | 被害人肖恩·泰勒 |
[14:52] | he rented a blue Charger while he was in town. | 进城后租了辆蓝色道奇 |
[14:54] | Where’s the car now? | 车现在哪里 |
[14:55] | That is the mystery. | 这就是谜题 |
[14:57] | Local P.D. can’t find it, and the rental service | 当地警方找不到 租车行 |
[15:00] | activated the lojack system. It’s been deactivated. | 启动寻回系统 但也被关了 |
[15:02] | How skilled would our unsub need to be | 不明嫌犯技术要多高超 |
[15:03] | in order to deactivate the GPS? | 连GPS也关得掉 |
[15:05] | A novice would not be good at that. | 菜鸟可干不了这活 |
[15:08] | But the mechanical elite, they could do it without a hitch. | 如果是机械高手 那就小菜一碟了 |
[15:10] | Did any of the other victims have cars in the city? | 其他被害人有车在市里吗 |
[15:13] | Uh…just one. | 还有一辆 |
[15:15] | Joseph Kraus. | 乔瑟夫·克劳斯 |
[15:17] | Hey, his car’s missing, too. | 他的车也不见了 |
[15:18] | All right, Garcia, start pulling auto workers in the area | 加西亚 调出该地区汽车工的资料 |
[15:20] | and cross it with prior offenses, no matter how small. | 调查有没有犯罪前科 不管是多小的罪 |
[15:23] | This unsub’s going to great lengths to cover his tracks, | 不明嫌犯费尽心思隐藏自己的行踪 |
[15:24] | so he’s gotta be in the system somewhere. | 所以他一定有犯罪记录 |
[15:26] | Copy that. Here I go. | 收到 挂了 |
[15:28] | How’s he hiding their cars? | 他把车藏哪里了 |
[15:47] | Doug. | 道格 |
[15:49] | Working kind of late, aren’t you? | 又加班到这么晚吗 |
[15:51] | Security company called to see if your code was still good. | 保险公司打电话问过你的情况 |
[15:55] | What are you doing here, Mike? | 你在这里干什么 麦克 |
[15:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:59] | I thought maybe we could talk. | 我想我们可以谈谈 |
[16:00] | So, pick up the phone. | 那就打电话给我 |
[16:03] | I wasn’t sure you’d answer. | 我不确定你会不会接我电话 |
[16:04] | You’re the one that doesn’t return calls. | 你才是那个不回电话的人 |
[16:15] | Listen, I miss my best friend. | 听着 我想念我最好的朋友 |
[16:17] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[16:19] | Fr-friends. | 朋友 |
[16:21] | At this point, I doubt we ever were. | 我都怀疑我们是不是做过朋友 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry about what happened. I never meant to– | 发生那件事我很抱歉 我不是故意 |
[16:28] | Never meant to what? | 不是故意什么 |
[16:29] | To ruin my life? | 毁了我的人生吗 |
[16:31] | No, man. I just want to fix it. | 不是的 我想弥补 |
[16:32] | You want to fix it. | 你想弥补 |
[16:33] | What are you gonna do, put a band-aid on it? | 你准备怎么做 贴个创可贴上去吗 |
[16:35] | No, there’s some things that just can’t be fixed. | 有些事是永远无法弥补的 |
[16:41] | This was a mistake. I gotta go. | 真不该跟你废话 我走了 |
[16:45] | Listen, I’m really sorry, Mike! | 听着 我真的很抱歉 麦克 |
[16:49] | Hey, is there anything I can do? | 有什么我可以为你做的吗 |
[16:52] | Anything to make it up to you? | 有什么可以补偿你 |
[16:55] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[16:57] | You could kill yourself. | 你可以自杀 |
[17:07] | The murders started nearly two months ago, | 凶手在差不多两个月前开始作案 |
[17:09] | but the time in between kills | 但作案间隔在过去几周里 |
[17:10] | has accelerated over the past week. | 不断缩短 |
[17:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:13] | Well, if the unsub suffered a loss, | 如果不明嫌犯遭受重创 |
[17:15] | we could be looking for someone who was fired back then | 我们可以找那段时间被解雇 |
[17:18] | and struggling to pay his bills now. | 生活开销有问题的人 |
[17:19] | Or divorcees currently undergoing custody hearings. | 或者正在经历监护权听证会的离婚人士 |
[17:22] | He’s most likely operating in one of the coastal cities. | 他倾向于在海滨城市作案 |
[17:24] | The victims were all staying in the metropolitan area, | 被害人都住在市区 |
[17:26] | but their bodies were found near the ocean. | 但尸体都在海边被发现 |
[17:28] | Do you know how big the California coastline is? | 你知道加州的海岸线有多长吗 |
[17:30] | 840 miles. Fortunately, based on the unsub’s comfort zone, | 840英里 好在根据不明嫌犯的舒适区 |
[17:32] | we can narrow down the | 我们可以把这个范围缩小到 |
[17:33] | area between Santa Monica and Redondo Beach, | 圣莫妮卡和雷东多海滩之间的地区 |
[17:35] | And the paper trail shows | 每个被害人 |
[17:37] | each of the victims in the downtown area | 在失踪当晚的行踪记录 |
[17:39] | until about 9 p.m. the night they disappeared. | 都只有到九点 |
[17:41] | after that they go off grid. | 之后他们就无迹可寻了 |
[17:42] | So how are the victims ending up in the South Bay? | 被害人怎么会最后出现在南湾 |
[17:45] | Well, we haven’t found any of the missing cars. | 我们还没找到失车 |
[17:47] | We know he’s probably nonthreatening. | 我们知道他看上去不是危险人物 |
[17:49] | What if he asks for a lift and then kills them en route? | 可能他请求搭车 再在途中将他们杀害 |
[17:52] | But how does he know that his victims fit his emotional criteria? | 他怎么知道那些被害人符合他的情绪标准 |
[17:55] | There’s no common denominator | 遭受不同重创的人 |
[17:57] | outside the loss that each has suffered. | 外表没有共同特征 |
[17:59] | Sean Taylor did look pretty distraught | 肖恩·泰勒冲出健身房的时候 |
[18:00] | before storming out of the gym. | 的确看上去很心烦意乱 |
[18:02] | Elaine Kraus said that her husband | 伊琳·克劳斯说她丈夫 |
[18:03] | would often go to the beach to clear his head. | 经常去海滩清醒自己的头脑 |
[18:05] | What if they’re all doing that? | 他们会不会都这么做 |
[18:08] | Maybe he’s not taking them to the beach. | 也许不是他带他们去海滩 |
[18:11] | Maybe he’s hunting them there. | 而是在那里守株待兔 |
[18:14] | I mean, it gets to the point | 我是说 这确实已经到了 |
[18:17] | where you can’t even look at yourself in the mirror. | 你都无法面对镜中的自己的程度了 |
[18:19] | You think it’s your fault. | 你觉得这都是自己的错 |
[18:21] | Sometimes you have to move on, | 有时候你得继续生活 |
[18:22] | but sometimes you can’t move on. | 但有时候就是做不到 |
[18:24] | And that’s no way to live. | 觉得怎么都活不下去了 |
[18:26] | Of course there’s always the easy way out. | 当然还有更简单的方式 |
[18:30] | But who wants to take that? | 但谁愿意真的这么做 |
[18:32] | You got responsibilities. | 肩上还有那么多担子要挑 |
[18:36] | What I’m trying to say, Gus… | 我要说的是 格斯 |
[18:40] | is I understand. | 我理解的 |
[18:42] | I do. | 真的 |
[18:43] | And you no longer have to suffer. | 你不用再承受痛苦了 |
[18:46] | Please let me go! | 求你放了我 |
[18:47] | I won’t ignore your pain. | 我不会无视你的痛苦 |
[18:48] | Oh, no, I’m not in pain, I promise. I feel better now. | 不 我发誓我已经不痛苦了 我好多了 |
[18:51] | Ha ha! See? You know how many times | 瞧 你知道我有多少次 |
[18:53] | I said that exact same thing? | 对自己说了一模一样的话 |
[18:55] | It’s the truth! | 这是事实 |
[18:56] | No. This is the truth. | 不 这才是事实 |
[18:58] | No! Someone help me, please! | 不要 救命 |
[19:01] | No one can hear you. | 没人听得到 |
[19:13] | The vic’s name was Gus Harrington. | 被害人名叫格斯·哈灵顿 |
[19:15] | Found him underneath the pier in Santa Monica. | 他被弃在圣莫妮卡的码头桥墩下 |
[19:17] | He changed his method of disposal to avoid detection, | 他改变弃尸方式躲避侦查 |
[19:19] | but he’s staying near the beach because he’s compelled to. | 但他还是必须待在海滩附近 |
[19:21] | It means something to him. | 那里对他有特殊意义 |
[19:22] | The credit card history indicated Harrington was staying here. | 信用卡记录显示哈灵顿在这里住过 |
[19:32] | Looks like he was drowning his sorrows. | 看起来他要醉生梦死一场 |
[19:37] | He emptied the mini bar first. | 他先是喝空了小冰箱 |
[19:39] | A man in this condition couldn’t have driven to the beach. | 这样的人没法开车去海滩 |
[19:42] | Yeah, his car is still in the hotel parking. | 他的车还在酒店停车场 |
[19:44] | So he was intoxicated when he got dressed. | 所以他穿衣服的时候已经醉了 |
[19:46] | A drunk target would be easier to subdue. | 醉鬼更容易制服 |
[19:48] | So where would he go next? | 然后他去了哪里 |
[19:49] | He ran out of booze. He probably went to find more. | 酒喝完了 应该就是去找更多酒 |
[19:56] | We believe we’re looking for a white male in his 30s or 40s | 我们要找到的是30多到40多的白种男性 |
[19:59] | who’s targeting emotionally distraught men. | 他的目标是情感受到重创的男性 |
[20:01] | Cell phone records show none | 电话记录显示 |
[20:02] | of the victims made calls or had appointments | 被害人失踪当晚 |
[20:04] | the evenings they went missing. | 都没有打过电话或约人见面 |
[20:06] | This unsub selects his target, befriends him, | 不明嫌犯选择目标后跟他们成为朋友 |
[20:08] | and then kills him all in one night. | 再在同一晚杀死他们 |
[20:10] | This means that he’s ordinary, unimposing, easy to talk to. | 说明他是个不起眼的普通人 很容易搭话 |
[20:14] | Because he can get his victims | 因为他能让被害人 |
[20:15] | to open up and reveal personal information, | 打开话匣子 透露私人信息 |
[20:18] | we believe he’s able to somehow | 他能将自己的亲密感 |
[20:19] | project a sense of familiarity towards them. | 投射给被害人 |
[20:24] | That familiarity most likely comes in the form of a shared loss. | 这种亲密感很可能来自某种共同的创伤 |
[20:27] | He’s targeting down-and-out | 他的目标锁定为 |
[20:28] | businessmen struggling in their everyday life. | 挣扎在生活边缘的潦倒商人 |
[20:37] | He preys upon their vulnerability | 他利用他们的脆弱情绪 |
[20:39] | and then kills his victims with single shots to the head. | 并一枪杀死他们 |
[20:42] | He believes that he’s being merciful, | 他觉得自己的行为是一种仁慈 |
[20:44] | putting them out of their misery. | 将他们从痛苦的深渊中解放 |
[20:46] | Because he feels compelled to remove his victims’ genitals, | 他每次都割掉被害人的生殖器 |
[20:48] | we believe he feels emasculated by his own loss. | 因为他在自己受的创伤中有被阉割的感觉 |
[20:58] | Most of the victims are from out of town and new to the area, | 大部分被害人都是第一次来这个地区 |
[21:01] | so we should look at anyone trusted to offer advice | 所以我们应该找给差旅中的人们 |
[21:03] | to visiting professionals. | 提供建议的可靠人士 |
[21:04] | The unsub most likely has a working knowledge of auto mechanics, | 不明嫌犯很可能精通汽车机械技术 |
[21:07] | or at the very least, the resources to disable the car’s GPS system. | 或至少知道如何关闭汽车的GPS系统 |
[21:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[21:14] | I need a reason now? | 我怎么不能来 |
[21:15] | I paid for this house. | 这是我买的房子 |
[21:16] | Why were you at Hunter’s school yesterday? | 你昨天为什么去亨特的学校 |
[21:18] | – He told you? – Of course he told me. | -他告诉你了 -当然 |
[21:20] | I just wanted to see him. | 我只想见见他 |
[21:21] | You know what the court said. | 你明知道法院的宣判结果是什么 |
[21:23] | Supervised visitation. | 监督探视权 |
[21:25] | I’m his father! | 我是他的父亲 |
[21:25] | Well, stalking isn’t parenting. | 跟踪他不是为人父的方法 |
[21:29] | Hunter’s scared. He doesn’t think he knows his father anymore. | 亨特吓坏了 他觉得他快不认识你了 |
[21:36] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[21:38] | Gee, I wonder why. | 我说为什么呢 |
[21:41] | We believe that our unsub’s comfort zone is in the South Bay District, | 我们认为不明嫌犯的舒适区是南湾区 |
[21:44] | So we should start our search there. | 所以我们应该在那里开始搜索 |
[21:45] | But having said that, it’s important | 但是必须注意的是 |
[21:47] | not to display too heavy of a police presence. | 不能突然出现太多警察 |
[21:49] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:50] | He’s gone to great lengths to protect his identity. | 他花了很大力气来隐藏自己的身份 |
[21:52] | That’s because he has something to lose. | 说明他有某种顾虑 |
[21:54] | If he feels that we’re closing in on him, | 如果他知道我们在接近他 |
[21:56] | it’s likely he’ll move to another location and start killing there. | 他很可能会转移到新的地方 展开杀戮 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:04] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[22:05] | The M.E. ran liver tests. | 法医报告给出了肝脏检验结果 |
[22:07] | All of the victims had elevated levels of alcohol in their systems. | 所有被害人体内的酒精浓度都较高 |
[22:10] | We should narrow our search to liquor stores and bars. | 我们将范围缩小到酒品店和酒吧 |
[22:11] | The unsub could be hunting his victims there. | 不明嫌犯可能在那里捕获被害人 |
[22:13] | But wait, there’s more. | 等等 还有 |
[22:14] | In my obsessive cross-checking, | 在我掘地三尺的调查中 |
[22:16] | I unearthed something, and by something, | 我真的挖出了宝藏 但这宝藏就是 |
[22:18] | I mean nothing. | 一无所有 |
[22:20] | Explain. | 什么意思 |
[22:21] | The trail runs frosty, my friends. | 记录空白一片 朋友们 |
[22:24] | None of the victims purchased alcohol | 在失踪当晚 没有一个被害人 |
[22:26] | on the night they went missing. | 有购买酒精饮品的记录 |
[22:27] | I’m clever. I even checked ATM transactions | 我很聪明 我甚至查了ATM交易记录 |
[22:29] | to see if they used cash. | 想看他们是不是用现金 |
[22:30] | Zilch. Zero dinero spent on the sauce. | 但结果还是零蛋 |
[22:34] | So how are they drinking? | 那他们怎么喝的酒 |
[22:35] | Good work, Garcia. | 干得好 加西亚 |
[22:37] | The unsub couldn’t have known his victims more than a few hours. | 不明嫌犯认识被害人只有几个小时 |
[22:40] | Is he just convincing total strangers | 他怎么说服陌生人 |
[22:41] | to let him buy their drinks? | 让自己买酒给他们喝 |
[22:43] | In my experience, people don’t question an open bar. | 据我的经验 人们不会怀疑免费酒 |
[22:45] | They just give thanks and order another round. | 他们会道声谢然后再来一杯 |
[22:47] | You know, he could be finding his targets on the streets | 他可能在街上遇到目标 |
[22:49] | and then inviting them to his house for a private party. | 邀请他们去家里参加私人派对 |
[22:52] | But how is he able to figure out that they match his victimology? | 但他如何确定这些人符合他的被害人特征 |
[22:55] | In order for him to do that, he’d have to spend time with them, | 为了满足这一点 他必须花时间跟他们相处 |
[22:57] | listen to their troubles. | 倾听他们遭遇的挫折 |
[23:00] | What are you thinking? | 你想到了什么 |
[23:02] | Who can you pour your problems to over drinks, | 谁能在第一次见面的情况下 |
[23:04] | even though you’ve never met them before? | 就让你倾诉烦恼并喝成烂醉如泥 |
[23:06] | The same person who can make sure | 那个让你喝酒不用记账 |
[23:07] | you don’t run a tab or a paper trail. | 也不留下书面证据的人 |
[23:14] | The kitchen’s gonna be closing up pretty soon. | 厨房马上要关了 |
[23:16] | You want to put an order in before the cook goes home? | 还要最后再点些什么吗 |
[23:20] | No. Peanuts are fine, thanks. | 不用了 花生就行 谢谢 |
[23:22] | Could use another one. | 再给我来一杯 |
[23:25] | Rough day? | 今天不太顺吗 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:28] | Rough life. | 一辈子都不顺 |
[23:33] | Want to talk about it? | 说说吧 |
[23:36] | There are hundreds or bars and clubs in the South Bay. | 南湾有成千上百家酒吧和俱乐部 |
[23:38] | Not including ones in hotels and restaurants. | 还不包括酒店和餐厅里的 |
[23:41] | I mean, how are we supposed to narrow it down? | 我们怎么缩小范围 |
[23:44] | It doesn’t take into account | 这里面还没算上 |
[23:45] | a lot of bartenders work multiple venues– | 许多在不同私人派对 聚会什么的 |
[23:47] | private parties, events. | 兼职酒保 |
[23:49] | We’re looking for a needle in a haystack. | 简直是大海捞针 |
[23:51] | If the unsub’s a bartender, | 如果不明嫌犯是酒保 |
[23:52] | he probably hears sob stories all the time. | 他可能一直听人哭诉自己的悲惨经历 |
[23:54] | The trigger’s gotta be something more specific than that. | 导火索应该是更特别的东西 |
[23:56] | It can’t just be about loss, like you said? | 就像你说的 应该不止是创伤 |
[23:58] | These losses aren’t sufficient enough to warrant mercy killings. | 创伤不足以引发他的仁心杀戮 |
[24:02] | Especially not by someone who’s heard it all before. | 何况他总听这些 早就习以为常了 |
[24:05] | Guys, what if the losses aren’t what’s triggering the unsub? | 也许创伤不是引发凶手杀人的导火索 |
[24:08] | What if it’s the catalyst to the losses? | 会不会是引发创伤的催化剂呢 |
[24:10] | A behavioral trait each of the victims had | 所有被害人都有的行为特征 |
[24:11] | that made them vulnerable to loss. | 让他们成为易受创伤的人群 |
[24:13] | Or an event so overwhelming | 或是遇到一件过于沉重的事 |
[24:14] | it’s consuming everything in their life. | 将他们生活的所有部分都压垮了 |
[24:16] | Loss of job, home, family. | 失去工作 房子和家庭 |
[24:18] | What event could cause each of those? | 什么事能带走所有这些东西 |
[24:20] | What if it’s the emotional toll of a failed relationship? | 会不会是失败的爱情带来的情感创伤 |
[24:23] | He’s targeting victims with broken hearts. | 他的目标是心碎的人 |
[24:31] | Once the trust is broken, | 一旦信任被破坏 |
[24:33] | you never get it back. | 就永远无法修复 |
[24:35] | Not ever. | 永远都不行 |
[24:36] | I hear you, buddy. | 我懂的 兄弟 |
[24:38] | My best friend just moved in with my wife. | 我最好的朋友刚搬去我家跟我老婆同居 |
[24:40] | No. | 不是吧 |
[24:41] | Yep. | 真的 |
[24:42] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[24:43] | Yeah. Can I get you another one? | 是啊 再来一杯吧 |
[24:45] | As soon as I get back. | 回来前给我满上 |
[24:53] | What’s, uh, troubling you, hon? | 你遇到什么烦心事了吗 |
[24:57] | Hope that, uh, women comment didn’t offend you. | 刚刚那句评论女人的话没冒犯你吧 |
[25:00] | Not at all. My relationship just ended, too. | 没有 我也刚刚被甩 |
[25:04] | Wow, really? It must be something in the air. | 真的吗 这也带传染的 |
[25:06] | He was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 和他在一起是我遇到过最好的事 |
[25:09] | Yeah, well. | 我懂 |
[25:11] | You know, February messes with people’s heads. | 二月是个烦心月 |
[25:14] | Here. A little more. | 再来点吧 |
[25:16] | The problem is, it’s all my fault. | 问题是 这都是我的错 |
[25:18] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 我相信不是这样的 |
[25:19] | I was stupid, and I was drunk. | 是我蠢 喝得烂醉 |
[25:22] | You know what people say? They say, | 你知道俗话怎么说来着吗 他们说 |
[25:24] | as long as you didn’t cheat, everything is forgivable. | 只要你不去偷腥 什么都可以原谅 |
[25:30] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[25:33] | Right? | 对吗 |
[25:34] | Barkeep. | 老兄 |
[25:37] | How’s that new round coming? | 怎么没给我再倒上 |
[25:38] | You know, buddy, I think you’ve had enough. | 你今天喝得够多了 |
[25:40] | How about I, uh, call you a cab? | 我帮你叫辆车吧 |
[25:48] | There you go, sweetheart. | 给你倒上 亲爱的 |
[25:52] | That’s on the house. | 这杯我请 |
[26:19] | Killed a woman this time. | 他这次杀了个女人 |
[26:20] | Forensics match the blade? | 法医比对凶器了吗 |
[26:22] | Body’s been hacked to pieces. | 尸体被砍成几块 |
[26:24] | Dumped her in the trash. | 把她扔在垃圾堆里 |
[26:25] | Maybe this is the woman that broke the unsub’s heart. | 也许这就是那个伤透他心的女人 |
[26:27] | Name’s Kelsey Ashwood. | 她叫柯思丽·阿什伍德 |
[26:29] | She drove down from Santa Barbara last night. | 昨晚从圣芭芭拉开车过来 |
[26:31] | Husband’s on his way to the field office. | 她丈夫正在赶往你们办公室的路上 |
[26:33] | The unsub didn’t shoot her in the head like the others. | 不明嫌犯这次没有朝她的头开枪 |
[26:35] | He started cutting her up while she was still alive. | 他活生生地对她肢解 |
[26:38] | He didn’t castrate her, either. | 也没有阉割她 |
[26:40] | This is anger on a whole other level. | 这是完全不同的愤怒 |
[26:42] | He took his time with her. | 他在她身上花了很多时间 |
[26:42] | If she wasn’t the target of his rage, | 如果她不是他的愤怒对象 |
[26:44] | she definitely represents who is. | 她肯定代表了某个人 |
[26:46] | Well, he’s escalating. It won’t be long before | 他的罪行在升级 用不了多久 |
[26:49] | he actually goes after the person that he blames for his loss. | 他就会去对付那个真正害他失去一切的人 |
[27:05] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[27:06] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:07] | I mean, you don’t work here anymore. | 你已经不在这里工作了 |
[27:08] | You remember that, right? | 你还记得吧 |
[27:09] | Some business I needed to deal with. | 我要处理点事情 |
[27:12] | Look, you can’t be coming around like this. | 听着 你不能老是这么说来就来 |
[27:14] | Andrea told me you showed up at Hunter’s school. | 安卓娅说你去亨特的学校了 |
[27:17] | That’s none of your business. | 这和你无关 |
[27:18] | Well, it is my business because this is my business. | 这当然和我有关 |
[27:20] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[27:23] | Whose car is that? | 这是谁的车 |
[27:25] | A friend of mine. Didn’t think you’d mind. | 我朋友的车 我想你不介意 |
[27:26] | Hell, did you steal a car? | 靠 你偷了车吗 |
[27:31] | Is that why you’ve been coming around here? | 所以你才老是到这来吗 |
[27:33] | I don’t steal things, Doug. | 我不偷东西 道格 |
[27:36] | You do. | 是你才对 |
[27:37] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我没有偷任何东西 |
[27:38] | Ok. You gonna be giving them back, then? | 好吧 那你准备还回去吗 |
[27:40] | Hey, look. I know the divorce has been hard on you. | 听着 我知道你很难接受离婚 |
[27:44] | But you need to get past it. | 但你必须得跨过这个坎 |
[27:47] | For everyone’s sake. | 为了大家好 |
[27:48] | Just do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[27:51] | Do the right thing? | 做正确的事 |
[27:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:53] | Do the right thing?! | 做正确的事 |
[27:55] | Coming from the guy who broke up my marriage, | 一个破坏我婚姻 夺走我孩子的人 |
[27:58] | took away my kid?! | 居然有脸这么说 |
[28:00] | Do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[28:02] | You dirty– | 你个… |
[28:03] | Aah! No! | 不 |
[28:06] | Oh, Mike… | 麦克 |
[28:08] | Ohh…Mike. | 麦克 |
[28:11] | I think you broke my back. | 我想我的背摔坏了 |
[28:21] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[28:29] | Mike, what are you doing? | 麦克 你在做什么 |
[28:32] | Turn off the machine. | 把机器关掉 |
[28:33] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[28:35] | Get–I’m not– | 我不是 |
[28:37] | For god’s sake… | 天啊 |
[28:39] | Turn the damn thing off! | 快他妈的关掉 |
[28:44] | Mike! Mike! | 麦克 |
[28:47] | What–I’m sorry, Mike. | 我很抱歉 麦克 |
[28:50] | Ok? I didn’t know. I didn’t know! | 好吗 我不知道 |
[28:52] | I found out about Hunter the same time you did, Mike! | 亨特的事我之前也不知道 麦克 |
[28:54] | Mike, please! Help me, Mike! | 麦克 求你了 救救我 |
[28:56] | Mike, help me! Mike! Mike! | 麦克 救救我 |
[28:58] | Mike, don’t! | 麦克 不要 |
[29:00] | No! Aah! | 不要 |
[29:16] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[29:22] | Why would someone do this to her? | 为什么有人会对她做这种事 |
[29:25] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们会调查清楚的 |
[29:27] | I just want to hold her in my arms one more time. | 我只想再把她抱在怀里 |
[29:32] | The last thing we did was fight. | 我们最后一次见面就是吵架 |
[29:34] | What was the fight about? | 为什么吵架 |
[29:40] | Look, it’s important that you be honest. | 听着 你必须实话实说 |
[29:42] | It could help us find the man that did this to her. | 这能帮我们查到是谁杀了她 |
[29:47] | She slept with someone else. | 她出轨了 |
[29:50] | She said it was just a one-time thing, but I– | 她说只是一夜情 但我 |
[29:52] | I just couldn’t get past it. | 我不能原谅她 |
[29:54] | Not many people can. | 很多人都是这样 |
[29:59] | I loved her so much. | 我很爱她 |
[30:04] | But I couldn’t fix us. | 但我帮不了我们 |
[30:10] | We were right. All of the unsub’s victims | 我们的看法没错 所有被害人 |
[30:12] | recently suffered the end of a romantic relationship, | 最近都遭受了感情上的挫折 |
[30:14] | but they actually have something else in common. | 但他们其实都有个共同点 |
[30:16] | Each of the relationships ended due to infidelity? | 所有分手都是因为一方出轨吗 |
[30:18] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:19] | Kelsey Ashwood cheated on her husband. | 柯思丽·阿什伍德出轨了 |
[30:22] | All 5 of the male victims were businessman | 五名男性被害人都是商人 |
[30:24] | devastated by the destruction of the relationships. | 因为感情挫折而伤心欲绝 |
[30:26] | They probably started acting out, | 他们可能在寻求宣泄 |
[30:27] | which led to the losses we profiled earlier. | 所以我们之前的侧写并不完整 |
[30:29] | Well, get this. Sean Taylor and Joe Kraus were the ones | 肖恩·泰勒和乔·克劳斯 |
[30:32] | that cheated in their relationships. | 都是出轨的一方 |
[30:34] | They were the ones who were left exposed. | 所以他们的尸体没被包裹 |
[30:36] | So he’s showing sympathy to the men that were cheated on, | 这么说他是可怜那些被出轨的男人 |
[30:38] | yet anger toward the cheaters. | 将怒火发泄在那些出轨的人身上 |
[30:41] | This is Dr. Reid. | 我是里德博士 |
[30:44] | All right, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[30:46] | Kelsey’s car was found in a junkyard near Torrance. | 柯思丽在车在特伦斯附近的废车场被发现 |
[30:48] | Somebody was in the compactor when it was crushed. | 有人在车子被压碎时在压土机里 |
[30:59] | The victim is Doug Summers, | 被害人是道格·萨默斯 |
[31:01] | owner of the wrecking yard. | 废车场老板 |
[31:02] | The car was on top of him when it was crushed. | 车被压碎时就在他上方 |
[31:04] | Maybe he stumbled on the unsub in action. | 也许他在凶手弃车时撞见了对方 |
[31:06] | This wasn’t planned out like the others. | 这和其他计划好的谋杀不同 |
[31:08] | This was impulsive. | 这是冲动谋杀 |
[31:09] | His entire M.O. has changed. | 他的杀人手法完全改变了 |
[31:11] | He wanted Doug to suffer. | 他要折磨道格 |
[31:13] | Garcia, I need you to run background details on Doug Summers. | 加西亚 查一下道格·萨默斯的背景 |
[31:15] | He runs the LB wrecking yard in torrance. | 他是特伦斯一家汽车报废场的老板 |
[31:18] | Checking. | 在查了 |
[31:19] | Uh, it seems clean as a whistle. | 看起来他清白得很 |
[31:21] | Hold on. His name’s listed in a legal docket. | 等等 他和一桩法律官司有关 |
[31:24] | Mr. Summers is currently testifying in a custody battle | 萨默斯先生出庭作证了一场监护权官司 |
[31:27] | between Michael Janeczko and Andrea Wright. | 涉及双方是麦克尔·杰纳斯科和安卓娅·怀特 |
[31:30] | Janeczko used to work at the wrecking yard, | 杰纳斯科之前在汽车报废场工作 |
[31:32] | and Wright is Mr. Summers’ new fiancee. | 而怀特是萨摩先生的新未婚妻 |
[31:36] | She filed for divorce two months ago. | 她两个月前提出了离婚 |
[31:38] | That’s right when the killings started. | 这就是杀人案开始的时候 |
[31:39] | Where’s Janeczko? | 杰纳斯科在哪 |
[31:40] | Last known address | 最近一个地址 |
[31:41] | was the house he shared with his former wife. | 是他和前妻共同居住的房子 |
[31:49] | I don’t understand. What does the FBI want with Michael? | 我不懂 联邦调查局为什么要找麦克尔 |
[31:51] | We need to find him as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快找到他 |
[31:53] | Do you know where he’s been staying? | 你知道他最近住在哪吗 |
[31:54] | He runs a bar on 2nd. | 他在第二街的一个酒吧工作 |
[31:56] | The owner’s back east, | 酒吧老板回东部去了 |
[31:57] | so he’s been sleeping in the loft above it. | 所以他一直住在酒吧上面的阁楼 |
[31:59] | Please, what did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[32:01] | He’s a suspect in a murder investigation. | 他是一起谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[32:04] | Mike? That’s ridiculous. | 麦克 太可笑了 |
[32:06] | We think he’s been going through an emotional break. | 我们认为他经历了感情挫折 |
[32:10] | He’s been through a lot. | 他经历了很多事 |
[32:13] | I’m afraid there’s more. | 恐怕还有更糟的事 |
[32:14] | Ma’am, Doug Summers was killed earlier this morning. | 女士 道格·萨默斯今天早上被杀了 |
[32:18] | What? | 什么 |
[32:20] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[32:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:25] | No. | 不 |
[32:29] | Not after all we’ve been through. | 我们都经历了这么多了 |
[32:32] | What have you been through? | 你们经历了什么 |
[32:35] | You’ve documented Hunter’s life with Michael | 你对亨特和麦克的生活 |
[32:37] | and Hunter’s life with Doug equally. | 还有亨特和道格的生活记录得一样多 |
[32:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:43] | Is Michael not Hunter’s father? | 麦克不是亨特的父亲吗 |
[32:46] | Do they know the truth? | 他们知道真相吗 |
[32:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:54] | When did they find out? | 他们什么时候发现的 |
[32:55] | Two months ago. | 两个月前 |
[32:57] | Do you know where Hunter is now? | 你知道亨特现在在哪吗 |
[33:06] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[33:08] | Go ahead. I’ll catch up. | 走吧 我回头找你们 |
[33:09] | – What the hell? – We gotta go, now. | -怎么了 -我们得走了 |
[33:11] | What are you doing here? Mom said you’re not allowed to come– | 你来做什么 妈妈说你不能… |
[33:12] | I don’t give a damn what your mother has to say. Get in the car! | 我不管你妈说了什么 快上车 |
[33:15] | I’m at school. I can’t just leave. | 我在上学 不能就这么走了 |
[33:17] | I am your father, right? | 我是你爸爸 是吧 |
[33:18] | If I say you can leave, then you can leave. | 我说你能走 你就能走 |
[33:20] | Now… | 快点 |
[33:22] | Get in, get in, get in. | 上车 |
[33:39] | Tell me what’s going on. | 到底怎么回事 |
[33:41] | Yeah. We gotta get out of town. | 我们得离开这里 |
[33:44] | I’m not going anywhere! You’re acting crazy. | 我哪都不去 你疯了 |
[33:46] | Look, I know things have been a little off | 听着 我知道最近我们俩的关系 |
[33:48] | between you and me lately, all right? But… | 有点不太好 但是 |
[33:51] | everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:53] | You are my son. I am your father. | 你是我儿子 我是你父亲 |
[33:57] | That is that. | 就这样 |
[34:01] | I’m calling mom. | 我要打电话给妈妈 |
[34:03] | No, you are not! | 不 不行 |
[34:04] | She is not part of our life anymore. Do you understand me? | 她不再是我们生活的一部分了 你明白吗 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell. I didn’t. | 抱歉 我也不想冲你吼 真的 |
[34:10] | What did you do? Is mom ok? | 你做了什么 妈妈没事吧 |
[34:13] | She’s fine. Your mother is fine. | 她没事 你妈妈没事 |
[34:20] | I need to tell Doug where we’re going | 我得告诉道格我们要去哪儿 |
[34:22] | so mom doesn’t freak out. | 不然妈妈会吓死的 |
[34:26] | Wait… | 等等 |
[34:28] | Wait… | 等等 |
[34:31] | Dougie is dead. | 道格死了 |
[34:33] | What? | 什么 |
[34:35] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[34:36] | I didn’t mean to! I know how much he means to you! | 我不是故意的 我知道他对你很重要 |
[34:40] | I love you so much, son. | 我很爱你 儿子 |
[34:44] | He just made me so mad. | 但他把我气疯了 |
[34:49] | You killed my father! | 你杀了我父亲 |
[34:58] | I am your father. | 我就是你父亲 |
[35:10] | According to the ex-wife, | 根据前妻的说法 |
[35:11] | Michael’s been staying in the loft above the bar. | 麦克一直住在酒吧的阁楼上 |
[35:12] | We got two floors to cover. | 我们要搜查两层楼 |
[35:13] | Have your people maintain a perimeter around the building. | 让你的人在房子周围警戒 |
[35:16] | Shouldn’t we wait for S.W.A.T.? | 我们不等特警来吗 |
[35:17] | We’re out of time. Hunter knows Michael’s not his real father. | 来不及了 亨特知道麦克不是他的亲生父亲 |
[35:19] | If he rejects him, | 如果他遭到拒绝 |
[35:20] | Michael could lash out at whoever’s closest, including Hunter. | 麦克会对所有在场的人下手 包括亨特 |
[35:22] | All right, let’s move. | 好了 行动 |
[35:53] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[35:54] | You don’t love me. | 你不爱我 |
[35:57] | FBI. Michael Janeczko, put the gun down. | 联调局 麦克尔·杰纳斯科 放下枪 |
[36:03] | He told me I wasn’t his father. | 他说我不是他父亲 |
[36:06] | I’m sure you didn’t mean that. Right, Hunter? | 我肯定你不是那个意思 是吧 亨特 |
[36:11] | You were frustrated. | 你只是太伤心了 |
[36:14] | I–I was hurt because of what happened to Doug. | 我听到道格的死 很伤心 |
[36:17] | That wasn’t your fault, huh, Michael? | 这不是你的错 麦克尔 |
[36:20] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[36:21] | I would never hurt my son. | 我不会伤害我儿子 |
[36:25] | Tell him how you feel. | 告诉他你的感受 |
[36:28] | He raised you. No matter what, he’ll always be your real dad. | 不管怎样 他把你养大 他永远是你父亲 |
[36:34] | Sure. You were always there for me. | 当然 你一直保护着我 |
[36:38] | You’re my dad. | 你是我爸爸 |
[36:39] | Put your weapon down. | 放下武器 |
[36:40] | You put yours down! Do it! | 你放下枪 快点 |
[36:42] | Ok. | 好 |
[36:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[36:49] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:20] | Don’t do it! Put it down! | 别这样 放下枪 |
[37:24] | Hunter, give me the gun. | 亨特 把枪给我 |
[37:27] | He killed Doug! | 他杀了道格 |
[37:29] | He was gonna kill me. | 他也想杀了我 |
[37:30] | I know. But if you pull that trigger, | 我知道 但如果你扣下扳机 |
[37:32] | it is gonna be you going to prison and not him. | 去坐牢的就是你而不是他 |
[37:39] | I didn’t ask for any of this. | 我也不想这样 |
[37:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:45] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[37:48] | All right? Look, you– | 好吗 听着 |
[37:49] | You just gotta trust me. | 你只要相信我 |
[37:53] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[37:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:01] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:16] | Spencer, I’m fine. | 斯宾塞 我没事 |
[38:18] | I swear, it’s just a scratch. | 我发誓 只是小擦伤 |
[38:20] | I don’t know. I counted two cuts, | 不知道 我看到两处刀伤 |
[38:21] | 3 bruises, a black eye, | 三处淤青 眼睛也打青了 |
[38:23] | and possibly a fractured rib. | 也许肋骨还断了一根 |
[38:24] | I’m not telling you how to do your job, | 我不是要干涉你的工作 |
[38:25] | but you should probably consider giving her a cat scan. | 但你应该给她做断层扫描 |
[38:27] | – Ignore him. – You ok? | -无视他 -你没事吧 |
[38:29] | Yeah, I will be. | 我不会有事的 |
[38:32] | What about him? | 他就不一定了 |
[38:43] | “You may be deceived if you trust too much, | 如果你过于信任 可能会被欺骗 |
[38:46] | But you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.” | 但如果你缺乏信任 则会被痛苦折磨 |
[38:49] | Frank Crane. | 弗兰克·克莱恩[美国导演] |
[38:52] | Look, JJ, all I’m saying is I am never | 听着 小洁 我只是想说 |
[38:54] | making you angry again. | 我再也不敢惹你生气了 |
[38:55] | I mean, who knew that pennsylvania petite | 我是说 谁知道宾州的娇小美女 |
[38:57] | could give such an ass-whuppin’? | 爆发起来如此彪悍 |
[38:59] | Well, I’m just glad my hand-to-hand coach | 我只是感谢我的近身搏斗教练 |
[39:02] | could work his schedule around my state department duties. | 能在我在国防部的时候好好教我 |
[39:04] | It’s my pleasure. | 应该的 |
[39:05] | I’m just really grateful it all paid off. | 我只是很庆幸这些都用上了 |
[39:09] | You were great out there. | 你表现得很棒 |
[39:11] | I’m proud of you. | 我很自豪 |
[39:12] | Well, why don’t you get your little butt home. | 你不如早点回家 |
[39:14] | I’m sure Will’s waiting on you. | 威尔肯定在等你 |
[39:15] | Yeah, well, we did have dinner reservations, but, uh, | 我们晚餐订了位子 |
[39:19] | I’m thinking we’ll do takeout instead. | 但我想还是叫外卖吧 |
[39:22] | Thanks, Derek. | 谢谢 戴瑞 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:33] | Come in. | 进来 |
[39:36] | I thought I was the one supposed to be burning the midnight oil. | 我以为只有我该点灯熬油呢 |
[39:38] | Well, with Strauss away, the director asked me to do a little extra. | 斯特劳斯不在 局长要我再额外做点工作 |
[39:42] | I’m actually looking forward to having her back. | 其实我还真希望她快点回来 |
[39:44] | Right. It’s not the greatest way | 对啊 情人节这么过 |
[39:46] | to spent Valentine’s Day, now, is it? | 可不是最好的选择 不是吗 |
[39:49] | I forgot, too. | 我也忘了 |
[39:50] | Some of the singles were gonna go find a bar | 一些单身男人准备去酒吧 |
[39:51] | and grab a drink, if you want to come along. | 喝一杯 你要来吗 |
[39:54] | I mean, unless there’s someplace else you could be. | 我是说 如果你没有其他安排 |
[39:57] | Uh, I think I’ll pass, but thank you. | 还是算了 但还是谢谢 |
[40:00] | Uh, what about the paperwork? | 文书工作呢 |
[40:02] | Well, when Strauss comes back next week, | 斯特劳斯下周就回来了 |
[40:04] | I don’t want her to be bored. | 我可不想她没事可做 |
[40:08] | Good night, Hotch. | 晚安 霍奇 |
[40:09] | Good night, Morgan. | 晚安 摩根 |
[40:28] | Flowers. Wow, thank you. | 花 谢谢你 |
[40:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:30] | It’s not even Friday. | 还没到周五呢 |
[40:32] | No, I know. I just get called away so often, | 的确 只是我随时都会出差 |
[40:33] | I thought we should grab the opportunity while we had it. | 我想我们该抓住当下 |
[40:38] | That was very thoughtful. | 你真贴心 |
[40:40] | Let me get my stuff. | 我去拿东西 |
[40:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[40:48] | So what’s our plan? | 你打算去哪 |
[40:49] | Well, I suppose I could tell you, | 我也想告诉你 |
[40:51] | but I don’t want to spoil the surprise, | 但我想给你个惊喜 |
[40:52] | so you’ll just have to trust me. | 所以你只要相信我 |
[40:54] | Oh. My first mistake. | 我犯的第一个错 |
[40:57] | Did you forget something? | 你忘了什么吗 |
[40:59] | This. | 这个 |
[41:06] | I thought we ought to get that out of the way. | 我想我们该先把这个做了 |
[41:08] | Spare us any awkwardness. | 省得拘束 |
[41:11] | You don’t have the market cornered on surprises, Aaron. | 你不会是个藏满惊喜的人吧 艾伦 |
[41:17] | You know, it’s not often that I’m speechless. | 我无语的场合可不太多 |
[41:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:20] | Yeah. But I am now. | 是的 但我现在无语了 |
[41:21] | That’s a nice car. | 车子很不错 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |