时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | If this is a sales call on a Sunday morning… | 如果这是周日早上的推销电话 |
[01:40] | Settle. It’s me, JJ. | 淡定 是我 小洁 |
[01:43] | I tried your cell. Listen, something’s come up. | 我打过你手机 听着 有案子了 |
[01:45] | You need to get down to the office pronto. | 你得赶紧到办公室来 |
[01:48] | Oh. You are kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:50] | I know. I wish psychopathic killers | 我知道 我也指望那些变态杀手 |
[01:52] | would be a little more respectful of our weekends, too, | 能稍微尊重下我们的周末时光 |
[01:55] | but what are you gonna do? | 可这不是没办法嘛 |
[01:56] | Is everything OK? | 你还好吧 |
[01:58] | Um, no. | 不好 |
[02:00] | Kevin and I got in a fight last night, | 凯文和我昨天吵了一架 |
[02:03] | and to self soothe, I drank a lot of wine. | 为了调整情绪 我喝了很多葡萄酒 |
[02:06] | And, JJ, you know I can’t drink wine. | 小洁 你也知道我不能喝葡萄酒 |
[02:08] | Why did I drink so much wine? | 我干嘛要喝那么多 |
[02:09] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[02:11] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[02:12] | ‘Cause right now everything is blurring. Oh, my god. | 因为我现在看东西都迷迷糊糊的 天啊 |
[02:15] | My hair hurts. How is that possible? | 我头发都痛 这怎么可能 |
[02:18] | He’s coming out of the shower. | 他洗完澡出来了 |
[02:19] | I hate confrontation. It was such a fight. | 我讨厌对峙 我们大吵了一架 |
[02:22] | I hate confrontation. | 我讨厌对峙 |
[02:22] | Then don’t confront. | 那就不要对峙 |
[02:24] | Just kiss, make up, | 就亲一下 化好妆 |
[02:26] | and get your butt over here. | 快来办公室 |
[02:30] | What is this, Grand Central Station? | 我家成什么了 中央火车站吗 |
[02:36] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[02:42] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[02:43] | I am so sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[02:44] | I should not have stormed out like that. | 我不该就那么摔门走掉 |
[02:47] | You stormed out? | 你摔门走掉了吗 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:50] | You stormed out all last night? | 你整晚都不在吗 |
[02:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:54] | What’s, uh– | 怎么了 |
[03:02] | Hey. You see we gotta go in, right? | 你也知道我们要去办公室了吧 |
[03:05] | Yes. Y-yes. | 是的 |
[03:07] | Uh, JJ just called me, too. | 小洁刚也打电话给我了 |
[03:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:11] | My things. | 我的东西 |
[03:12] | Mine and mine and– | 这些是我的 |
[03:16] | this is yours. | 这是你的 |
[03:17] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[03:20] | See you there. | 办公室见 |
[03:23] | Hey, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:30] | Danny Savino, the floor manager at the Sapphire Lady Casino | 丹尼·萨维诺 亚特兰大一家叫蓝宝石女郎 |
[03:33] | in Atlantic City was found dead in his office this morning. | 赌场的楼层经理 今早被发现死在办公室里 |
[03:35] | Blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部遭钝器重击 |
[03:38] | An empty wallet | 钱包空了 |
[03:39] | and money clip left next to the body. | 尸体旁留下一个票夹 |
[03:41] | Mug shot. This guy’s got a record. | 有警方拍摄的面部照片 此人有案底 |
[03:43] | Savino was a member of the Agnoli crime family | 萨维诺以前是艾约利黑手党的成员 |
[03:46] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:47] | They’re active in the atlantic city area. | 他们在亚特兰大地区活动 |
[03:49] | How’s the head? | 头还痛吗 |
[03:50] | Not all the aspirins in all the pharmacies… | 没吃光市面上所有的阿司匹林 |
[03:52] | It looks like a robbery gone bad. | 好像就是一起出了意外的抢劫案 |
[03:54] | Why was the BAU called in? | 为什么召集我们进行调查 |
[03:56] | 8 one-dollar bills surrounding an 8 card. | 八张一美元围绕着一张扑克8 |
[03:59] | That’s highly ritualistic. | 看着很像是某种仪式 |
[04:01] | And because Savino has ties to organized crime, | 因为萨维诺与团伙犯罪有关联 |
[04:03] | agents in New Jersey are worried about things escalating. | 新泽西的探员担心情况会升级 |
[04:05] | Well, it doesn’t take much to ignite a mob war. | 要引发黑帮战争可不用这么费力 |
[04:07] | And collateral damage means nothing to these guys. | 他们并不在乎火并的附带损害 |
[04:10] | If we don’t get a handle on this soon, | 如果我们不及时处理 |
[04:11] | innocent people will gonna die. | 无辜群众会受到牵连 |
[04:21] | Hey, honey, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[04:23] | Listen, the most amazing thing is happening. | 听着 最美好的事要成真了 |
[04:27] | I’m at the sapphire lady right now, | 我正在蓝宝石女郎赌场 |
[04:28] | and I am on a run you would not believe. | 你绝对无法相信我碰到的情况 |
[04:32] | Everything we ever talked about, | 我们说过的每件事 |
[04:34] | it’s gonna happen. | 都要成真了 |
[04:36] | I’ll try you again later, OK, honey? | 我一会儿再打给你 亲爱的 |
[04:38] | Bye. | 拜 |
[05:33] | Snake Eyes | 厄运 |
[05:40] | A Chinese proverb says, | 有句中国谚语如是说 |
[05:42] | “At the gambling table, there are no fathers and sons.” | 赌场之上无父子 |
[05:47] | No question. “Godfather II,” hands down. | 毫无疑问 肯定是《教父2》 简单 |
[05:49] | No, no, gotta be “Scarface.” | 不 肯定是《疤面煞星》 |
[05:51] | For me, “The untouchables.” Spence? | 我觉得是《义胆雄心》 斯宾塞你说呢 |
[05:54] | Mm, probably “Le Cercle Rouge,” the 1970s French classic. | 1970年的法国经典电影《夺宝群英》 |
[05:57] | But “Den Tredje Vaagan” is definitely a close second. | 不过《第三道波浪》肯定是第二选择 |
[05:59] | Yeah, that was my runner-up, too. | 我的亚军也是这部 |
[06:01] | What about you, Rossi? | 你觉得呢 罗西 |
[06:03] | Best ever gangster flick. | 最好看的黑帮电影 |
[06:04] | I’ve had too much of the real thing | 我看够了现实中的帮派之争 |
[06:06] | to be a fan of mob movies. | 不喜欢黑帮电影 |
[06:07] | Garcia, did we get the crime scene surveillance video yet? | 加西亚 我们有犯罪现场的监控录像吗 |
[06:09] | No, sir, because there wasn’t any. | 没有 长官 因为现场没有摄像头 |
[06:11] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[06:12] | Every inch of the casino is surveilled | 赌场的所有地方 |
[06:13] | every minute of every day. | 时时刻刻都应该被监视着 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Apparently the footage was tampered with, so… | 是的 显然有人篡改了监控录像 所以 |
[06:17] | All right. Reid and Prentiss, go to the crime scene. | 好吧 里德和潘提斯去犯罪现场 |
[06:19] | Dave, you and JJ find out if Savino was involved | 戴夫 我和小洁去调查一下萨维诺是否 |
[06:21] | in anything the local authorities don’t know about. | 涉及一些当地政府不知情的事 |
[06:23] | Morgan and I will contact the local FBI office | 摩根和我会联系联调局当地办事处 |
[06:25] | and arrange a ceasefire with the families. | 跟当地帮派进行暂时调停 |
[06:53] | Yes! yes! yes! | 太棒了 |
[07:02] | It looks like the party’s over here. | 看来这里很热闹 |
[07:04] | Mind if I join? | 我能加入吗 |
[07:06] | Hey. There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[07:07] | Eddie! That’s my man. There you are. | 艾迪 好伙计 你来了 |
[07:10] | Gee, Curtis. Those all yours? | 老天 柯蒂斯 这些都是你的吗 |
[07:12] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[07:14] | Stay right here. | 别走开 |
[07:16] | I’ve got plans with you. | 我回头再来找你 |
[07:20] | Oh, you are on a hot streak. | 你还真是大红人 |
[07:23] | Too bad your old man couldn’t see this, huh? | 可惜你老爸看不到了 |
[07:25] | Hey, did you hear what happened last night? | 你听说昨晚的事情了吗 |
[07:27] | Danny savino got his head bashed in. He’s dead. | 丹尼·萨维诺脑袋都被人打破了 他死了 |
[07:31] | Didn’t you two–you two did some business together, right? | 你们俩以前不是还一起做过生意吗 |
[07:33] | – You good to go? – Not anymore. Yes, here we go. | -好了吗 -后来不来往了 好了 |
[07:37] | Winner–8 the hard way! | 胜者 8号 |
[07:39] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[07:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | You look a little strung out, man. | 你看起来有点虚 伙计 |
[07:43] | When’s the last time you got some sleep? | 你多久没睡过觉了 |
[07:45] | Oh, I don’t know, man. A couple of days. | 我不知道 好几天了吧 |
[07:47] | – Yeah? – You would not believe | -是吗 -你不会相信 |
[07:49] | what’s been going on with me, man. It’s crazy. | 我碰到了什么情况的 伙计 太疯狂了 |
[07:51] | So I was headed up north for a job interview. | 我去北边面试了一份工作 |
[07:53] | A job interview? What about the job you already got? | 面试 你不是有份工作了吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah. I got fired. | 没错 我被炒了 |
[07:57] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[07:58] | I punched out my boss. All right? | 我揍了老板 行了吧 |
[08:00] | But look, look, look. I stopped on the turnpike, | 听我说 我在一家收费站停下来 |
[08:02] | I buy a scratcher. | 买了张刮刮彩 |
[08:03] | Bam! $250 instant winner. | 嘭 一下子250美元现金到手 |
[08:06] | So I jump in the car, I pop a u-turn, | 所以我跳上车 掉了个头 |
[08:07] | I come right back here. | 回到了这里 |
[08:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:14] | So I walk in the casino, it happens again. | 所以我走进赌场 这一切又发生了 |
[08:16] | I put a dollar in the slot machine, | 我往机器里投了一美元 |
[08:18] | $500 payout. | 赢了500块 |
[08:20] | And now this. | 而之后又赢了这么多 |
[08:21] | I am on the craziest roll. I’m telling you. | 我简直踏上了疯狂之旅 |
[08:24] | If I get the buy-in for that million-dollar poker tournament | 要是能赢够钱参加后天百万美元扑克锦标赛 |
[08:26] | the day after tomorrow, I’m telling you, I could win that. | 我跟你说 我肯定能赢 |
[08:28] | Listen, I could win that. | 听着 我能赢 |
[08:29] | What have you been smoking? That’s a 50-grand buy-in. | 你疯了吗 那里的赌注可是五万 |
[08:32] | I hope you don’t mind. | 但愿你不介意 |
[08:34] | I thought a little celebration was in order. | 我觉得我们该庆祝下 |
[08:36] | No, don’t mind at all. | 一点也不介意 |
[08:37] | Money well spent. | 这钱花得值 |
[08:39] | Are we good to go? Everyone ready? | 好了吗 大家准备好了吗 |
[08:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:45] | – All right, shooter. – All right, let’s go 500. | -来吧 下注 -这次下500 |
[08:47] | 8 the hard way again. | 还是8号 |
[08:48] | You want me to blow on them? | 想不想让我吹一口气 |
[08:51] | Pile on, everybody. | 大家下注吧 |
[08:54] | Please. | 请 |
[08:59] | Come on, be good to me. | 来吧 祝我好运 |
[09:08] | Electric strike lock. Impressive. | 电子锁 不错 |
[09:10] | And hard to bypass. If this was a robbery, | 要进来也不容易 如果是抢劫 |
[09:12] | the unsub must have slipped in right behind him. | 凶手肯定是跟着他偷偷溜了进来 |
[09:14] | But Savino could have known the killer. | 但萨维诺可能认识凶手 |
[09:16] | He could have let him in himself. | 他可能自己开门让他进来 |
[09:18] | He wasn’t expecting this to turn into a brawl. | 却没想到最后会导致争吵 |
[09:20] | You know, maybe the unsub wasn’t either. | 也许嫌犯也没想到 |
[09:22] | If this was premeditated, | 如果这一切是有预谋的 |
[09:23] | you’d think he would have brought a knife or a gun with him. | 他肯定会带着刀或者枪 |
[09:25] | The bowling trophy’s more a weapon of opportunity. | 保龄球奖杯更像是临时的凶器 |
[09:28] | Is this the only camera? | 这是唯一的监控摄像头吗 |
[09:29] | Yes, ma’am, but the disk was removed. | 是的 长官 但记录被人抹去了 |
[09:31] | The casinos have a central terminal that backs up and stores | 赌场会有中央终端 备份和储存 |
[09:33] | all surveillance footage, right? | 所有监控录像的吧 |
[09:34] | Mr. savino didn’t want that in his office. | 萨维诺先生不想在办公室里装那个 |
[09:37] | He put in a personal camera. | 他安装了私人摄像头 |
[09:39] | So the victim bypassed a security system | 这么说被害人自己毁掉了 |
[09:41] | that would have revealed his own killer. | 唯一能揭露杀害他凶手的机会 |
[09:43] | What didn’t he want anyone to see? | 他到底不想让别人看到什么 |
[09:55] | Vince Repeti? | 文斯·瑞派蒂 |
[09:58] | Who’s asking? | 你们是谁 |
[10:00] | Agent Jareau. This is Agent Rossi. | 洁婼探员和罗西探员 |
[10:02] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[10:03] | We understand you’ve cooperated with the bureau before | 我们知道你以前和我们合作过 |
[10:06] | when we’ve needed information. | 为局里提供需要的情报 |
[10:08] | “Before” being the operative word. | “以前”这个词用的很对 |
[10:10] | I’m retired. | 我退休了 |
[10:11] | This is how you plan on spending your golden years? | 你就准备这么度过你的黄金年龄吗 |
[10:14] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[10:15] | Some guys like to futz around with little golf carts, | 有些人喜欢打高尔夫 |
[10:18] | me, I love the ladies. | 我嘛 就喜欢女人 |
[10:19] | I hear ya. | 我懂了 |
[10:20] | Me, I like to spend my time | 至于我 就喜欢跟我在 |
[10:22] | chatting with my old friends down at the New Jersey Parole Board. | 新泽西假释委员会的老朋友聊聊天 |
[10:26] | Listen, we just need you to come out of retirement | 听着 我们只要你从退休日子里 |
[10:30] | long enough to tell us a little about Danny Savino. | 抽出一点时间 告诉我们丹尼·萨维诺的事 |
[10:36] | He’s dead now, so what the hell. | 他现在死了 所以管他的 |
[10:39] | For 8 days and 7 nights of sheer heaven, | 八天七夜的纯天堂享受 |
[10:42] | afternoon massages on white sandy beaches, | 下午在白色沙滩的按摩 |
[10:45] | yes, you can win an all-expenses-paid trip to paradise. | 没错 你可以赢得免费的天堂之旅 |
[10:50] | But you can’t win if you don’t play. | 但首先你得参加比赛 |
[10:53] | But you already know that, don’t you, Curtis? | 不过你早就知道了吧 柯蒂斯 |
[10:55] | You’ve dreamed of this your whole life. | 你已经梦想了一辈子 |
[10:58] | Most people don’t understand, | 大多数人都不明白 |
[11:00] | but you’re not most people. | 但你不是普通人 |
[11:02] | Are you, Curtis? | 是吧 柯蒂斯 |
[11:04] | You don’t think small. | 你不是目光短浅的人 |
[11:06] | You are not content with a small life. | 你不想要平淡的生活 |
[11:09] | All this is going to be yours, Curtis, | 这一切都会是你的 柯蒂斯 |
[11:11] | for you and your wife. | 都是你和你妻子的 |
[11:13] | You just need to maintain your focus. | 你只要集中精神 |
[11:16] | Don’t waver. | 不要动摇 |
[11:17] | It’s right there, if you can just win. | 机会就在这里 你只要赢了就能得到 |
[11:21] | Curtis? Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯 |
[11:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:26] | Sorry, sweetheart, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[11:27] | he’s taken. | 他有伴了 |
[11:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:29] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[11:33] | All right, let’s go. Come here. Come here. | 好吧 我们走 来 |
[11:35] | I’m winning, Teri. | 我一直在赢 苔丽 |
[11:37] | I’m winning big. | 我赢了很多 |
[11:39] | You told me you were going to Philly. | 你和我说你要去费城 |
[11:41] | I was. But I stumbled onto this system. | 我之前是 但我突然摸到了规律 |
[11:44] | I don’t really understand it myself yet– | 我之前还不是真的明白… |
[11:45] | Every week you got a new system. | 你每周都有一套新的规律 |
[11:47] | We can’t pay the mortgage. The bank is foreclosing on us. | 我们付不起贷款 银行要收回抵押了 |
[11:50] | But this– this system works. | 但这一套很有效 |
[11:53] | There’s a big poker tournament | 马上要举办一场大型扑克锦标赛 |
[11:57] | day after tomorrow. | 就在后天 |
[11:58] | Million-dollar winner take all. | 奖金有一百万 |
[12:01] | The streak I’m on right now, I could win that thing. | 以我现在的状态肯定能赢 |
[12:05] | We’d be rich. | 我们能发财 |
[12:06] | And then I’m done. | 然后我就不干了 |
[12:08] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[12:15] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[12:18] | What? | 什么 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:24] | I’m going to my sister’s. | 我要去我妹妹家 |
[12:28] | You–you show up here and you announce that? | 你过来就是告诉我这件事吗 |
[12:31] | You’re hurting me, Curtis. | 你弄痛我了 柯蒂斯 |
[12:32] | This is our dream. Yours and mine together. | 这是我们的梦想 我们两个人的 |
[12:36] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄痛我了 |
[12:45] | Stay away. | 离我远点 |
[12:46] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[12:53] | We appreciate your cooperation. | 感谢你的合作 |
[13:00] | Agent Goslin. | 高斯林探员 |
[13:01] | Any luck with our mob bosses? | 帮派老大们那边有进展吗 |
[13:03] | Well, I think we bought some time. | 我想我们争取到了一点时间 |
[13:05] | What about the crime scene? | 犯罪现场有何发现 |
[13:07] | Savino purposely bypassed the standard casino security. | 萨维诺故意绕开了赌场安保系统 |
[13:10] | And I think we know why. | 我想我们知道原因 |
[13:11] | Danny Savino supplemented his income | 丹尼·萨维诺借钱给 |
[13:13] | by loaning money to casino patrons. | 赌场顾客来赚外快 |
[13:15] | It explains why he changed the camera in his office. | 所以他换掉了办公室的摄像头 |
[13:17] | He didn’t want his bosses to know he was freelancing. | 他不想让老板知道他这一副业 |
[13:19] | So we’re looking for a gambler. | 这么说嫌犯是个赌徒 |
[13:20] | A gambler in Atlantic City. | 在亚特兰大找个赌徒 |
[13:22] | That narrows the field. | 还真是大海里捞针 |
[14:41] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[14:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:45] | Uh, we never got to finish that champagne. | 我们还没喝完那杯香槟 |
[14:47] | Pass. | 算了吧 |
[14:49] | I–I don’t know what happened, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[14:51] | but my luck is gonna turn around. | 但我的好运会回来的 |
[14:53] | Yeah, well, when it does, give me a call. | 等回来的时候给我个电话 |
[14:58] | Maybe–maybe we could go somewhere and– | 也许我们可以出去找个地方… |
[15:02] | I said no, OK? | 我都说不行了 |
[15:03] | We came up empty tonight, both of us. | 一晚上都没收获 咱俩都是 |
[15:05] | It happens. | 这很正常 |
[15:08] | I meant what I said about my luck turning around. | 我说过我的好运会回来 我是认真的 |
[15:11] | It’s going to. I can sense it. | 一定会的 我能感觉到 |
[15:13] | Right. With that gambler’s esp of yours. | 当然了 你们赌徒有自己的探测器 |
[15:17] | You and all the other losers in this town. | 这座城市所有像你这样的失败赌徒都有 |
[15:59] | Hey, what are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[16:01] | Discarded matches. | 丢掉的火柴 |
[16:03] | The victim had a freshly-lit cigarette. | 死者刚刚点了烟 |
[16:05] | But there was no lighter or matches in her purse or the car. | 但她包里和车里没有火柴和打火机 |
[16:08] | Our unsub lit it for her. | 凶手替她点的烟 |
[16:10] | It means she wasn’t afraid of him. | 这说明她并不怕他 |
[16:12] | Hey, Garcia, you’re on speaker. | 加西亚 开免提了 |
[16:14] | Patti Riolo, aka Francesca. | 帕蒂·里约洛 又叫弗朗切丝卡 |
[16:17] | Hometown, Rice Lake, Wisconsin. | 来自威斯康星州的莱斯湖 |
[16:19] | Up until 3 years ago, | 就在三年前 |
[16:20] | she worked with a high-end escort service in Manhattan. | 她在曼哈顿做高级应召女郎 |
[16:23] | How high, you ask? I will tell you. | 想知道有多高级吗 听好了 |
[16:25] | Nosebleed high. | 高得让人喷鼻血 |
[16:26] | $5,000 a night and up. | 至少五千块一晚上 |
[16:29] | Now she’s trolling gaming tables in Atlantic City. | 现在她在亚特兰大的赌场钓鱼 |
[16:32] | I imagine that 5 grand a night window | 我估计五千一晚 |
[16:33] | was very short in her profession. | 这种工作可干不长 |
[16:35] | Well, this is gonna turn into a circus real fast. | 这事很快就会传出去 |
[16:38] | Both residents and visitors to Atlantic City | 亚特兰大的居民和游客 |
[16:41] | are on edge tonight as the circle of 8 killer | 今晚都绷紧了弦 因为八环杀手 |
[16:43] | has apparently struck again. | 又一次行凶 |
[16:45] | No way. That’s the hooker who was all over you last night. | 不是吧 那是昨晚一直绕着你转的妓女 |
[16:49] | They’re saying the same guy killed danny savino. | 据说这凶手也杀了丹尼·萨维诺 |
[16:51] | You knew both victims. | 两名死者你都认识 |
[16:53] | That’s weird. | 这真奇怪 |
[16:54] | My bad luck must have rubbed off on them. | 我的坏运气一定是他们带来的 |
[16:56] | Listen, you gotta forget about Teri. | 听着 你得忘掉苔丽 |
[16:59] | She was holding you back. | 她在拖你后腿 |
[17:01] | Every time she stuck her nose in things, | 每次只要她一搅合 |
[17:03] | your luck went cold. | 你的运气就没了 |
[17:05] | Hey, you could win that million-dollar tournament | 你能赢下百万扑克锦标赛 |
[17:07] | and then go to Tahiti on your own, huh? Yeah! | 然后自己去塔希提群岛 不错吧 |
[17:10] | Live your dreams, man. | 实现你的梦想 伙计 |
[17:12] | You know where we spent our honeymoon? | 你知道我们去哪里度的蜜月吗 |
[17:14] | Where? | 哪里 |
[17:15] | Some half-assed motel in Florida. | 弗罗里达州某间破旅馆 |
[17:18] | Went to a theme park. | 去了个主题公园 |
[17:22] | Teri deserves better than that. | 我应该给她更好的 |
[17:23] | I promised her we’d… | 我答应过她 |
[17:26] | go to Tahiti. | 我们会去塔希提群岛 |
[17:28] | I’m gonna show you something, man. | 我给你看点东西 伙计 |
[17:34] | You carry around a picture of a watch? | 你居然随身带一张手表图片 |
[17:36] | You want something, you keep it close. | 如果你想要一样东西 就随身带着 |
[17:39] | That’s the dumbest thing I ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的事 |
[17:40] | Go ahead and make fun, but when I hit it big, | 你就笑吧 但我要是赚了一大笔 |
[17:42] | that’s the first thing I’m gonna do, | 要做的第一件事 |
[17:43] | is buy that watch I just showed you. | 就是买一块这样的手表 |
[17:45] | Then I want to see your face. | 再看看你是什么表情 |
[17:47] | Come on, man, first one’s on me. | 得了 伙计 第一轮我请 |
[17:50] | Make your own luck. | 去创造你的运气 |
[17:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:59] | 4 aces? Your mojo is back big time! | 四个A 你的魔力又回来了 |
[18:02] | You make a deal with the devil or what? | 你和恶魔做交易了吗 |
[18:09] | Winner, winner, chicken dinner. | 赢一次就能买鸡肉饭了 |
[18:09] | 维加斯赌场曾售一种不到两美元的鸡肉饭 当时赢一次赌局能拿两美元 因此有了这种说法 | |
[18:13] | We’re looking for a man who’s killing those | 我们要找的凶手 |
[18:15] | who appear to prey upon or take advantage of gamblers. | 专门杀害那些占赌徒便宜的人 |
[18:18] | Loan sharks and call girls so far. | 目前死者是放高利贷者和应召女郎 |
[18:20] | The killings may have been triggered | 杀戮也许是由于 |
[18:21] | by recent gambling lose. | 最近输了赌局引起的 |
[18:23] | Our unsub is physically fit. | 凶手生理上很健康 |
[18:25] | He was able to overpower Danny Savino, | 能够打倒丹尼·萨维诺 |
[18:27] | and Patti Riolo was killed with extreme violence. | 而帕蒂·里约洛也是被暴力杀害 |
[18:30] | It’s doubtful this person has a criminal record. | 对方很可能没有前科 |
[18:32] | He moves without fear of being recognized | 因为他在一个布满监控的地方 |
[18:33] | in one of the most surveilled locales on the planet. | 任意行动却不怕被认出来 |
[18:35] | He wouldn’t have elements of a domestic life, like children. | 他应该没有孩子 |
[18:38] | That would only moderate or stabilize his compose behavior. | 因为这会缓和并稳定他的行为 |
[18:41] | Pathological gambling is the most common type | 病态的赌徒是世界上 |
[18:43] | of impulse control disorder in the world. | 最常见的冲动失控人群 |
[18:45] | And there is no more superstitious | 在这个世界上 |
[18:47] | creature on earth than gambling. | 没有比赌徒更迷信的人了 |
[18:49] | The number 8 is the ritual aspect to our unsub’s signature. | 数字8是凶手仪式的一部分 |
[18:53] | It’s a compulsion. | 是种强迫行为 |
[18:54] | It could signify a birthdate | 这可能代表生日 |
[18:56] | or an important time in his life. | 或是他生命中的重要时期 |
[18:58] | Not only is this unsub a killer but he’s also an addict. | 凶手不仅是个杀手 还是个有瘾的人 |
[19:00] | He’s killed twice in the last two days | 两天内杀了两个人 |
[19:02] | and he may not be able to stop. | 他可能已经停不下来了 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | You Jimmy? | 你是杰米吗 |
[19:19] | Over here. | 来这边 |
[19:30] | This doesn’t make sense. Danny Savino was a bottom-feeder, | 这没道理 丹尼·萨维诺是个低端放贷者 |
[19:33] | handing out nickel-and-dime loans to to small-time gamblers. | 借一些小钱给三流赌徒 |
[19:36] | But Patti Riolo was exclusively about high-rollers. | 但帕蒂·里约洛是钓大鱼的 |
[19:39] | The unsub wouldn’t have naturally crossed into both worlds. | 凶手不可能同时接触到他们 |
[19:42] | He’d be in one or the other. | 他只能是其中一种人 |
[19:44] | Unless his fortunes changed drastically | 除非在他杀了萨维诺之后 |
[19:45] | between murdering Savino and meeting up with Patti Riolo. | 遇到帕蒂·里约洛前 彻底时来运转了 |
[19:48] | Maybe he flashed the money he stole from Savino | 也许他拿在萨维诺那偷来的钱 |
[19:50] | in front of her, pretended to be rich. | 在她面前炫耀 假装自己是阔佬 |
[19:52] | Or he gambled with it and won big. | 也许他用那钱去赌博 赢了很多 |
[19:54] | Let’s say Dave’s right. He was in financial trouble | 如果戴夫说的没错 他之前肯定有经济危机 |
[19:56] | and immediately after murdering Savino, his luck changed. | 杀了萨维诺之后立马时来运转了 |
[19:58] | In his mind, he could have connected the two. | 在他看来 他可能觉得这两点有关系 |
[20:01] | Every compulsive gambler believes in | 每个视赌如命的赌徒都相信一套规律 |
[20:03] | a system, no matter how unlogical. | 无论这规律有多不合理 |
[20:05] | And he’d figure the part of his | 而他发现 |
[20:06] | system he’d been missing was murder. | 谋杀正是自己规律的一部分 |
[20:29] | Dealer shows 21. | 庄家为21点 |
[20:32] | 21 for the house. | 庄家为21点 |
[20:39] | A cashier was shot to death last night | 昨晚城里一个加油站的收银员 |
[20:40] | at a gas station in town. And get this– | 被杀害了 听听这个 |
[20:43] | $8.00 and an 8 card left on his body. | 尸体旁有八美元和一张扑克8 |
[20:51] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[20:53] | I lost practically every hand. | 我几乎没一局赢的 |
[20:54] | Hey, did you see that circle of 8 guy did it again? | 你知道那个八环杀手又杀人了吗 |
[20:59] | He gunned down some dude in a gas station. | 他枪杀了加油站的一个人 |
[21:03] | Something’s off. | 有什么不对劲 |
[21:04] | My system should have worked, but it…didn’t. | 我的规律应该有用的 可是失灵了 |
[21:07] | Please tell me you didn’t gas up your car last night. | 你不会刚好昨晚去那加油了吧 |
[21:10] | What? | 什么 |
[21:10] | Savino, that hooker. | 萨维诺 那个妓女 |
[21:12] | Seems like this guy was only killing people who knew you. | 看起来那个人只杀认识你的人 |
[21:22] | Anyway, too bad you didn’t get the 50 grand for the buy-in. | 不管怎样 真可惜你没赢到五万块的入场卷 |
[21:25] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[21:28] | Yo. You with me? | 你没事吧 |
[21:29] | Uh, meet me outside. I gotta take care of something. | 在外面等我 我有点事要处理 |
[22:11] | Look at us, man. | 看看咱们 伙计 |
[22:13] | Top-shelf whiskey to 5-buck hoagies | 昨天还喝高级威士忌 |
[22:15] | one day to the next. | 今天就吃五块钱的三明治 |
[22:18] | We’ve been through it all, you and me. | 我们还真是大起大落 |
[22:20] | Hey. It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[22:22] | It’s yours. | 归你了 |
[22:24] | Keep it. | 收下吧 |
[22:25] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 真好 |
[22:30] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[22:32] | You were part of my system and didn’t even know it, huh? | 你曾是我规律的一部分 你不知道吧 |
[22:35] | Well, you know what they say. | 你也知道别人怎么说 |
[22:36] | The reverse side also has a reverse side. | 反面也有相反的一面 |
[22:38] | Yeah. Whatever the hell that means. | 不管那到底是啥意思 |
[22:40] | It means you’re part of my system, too, Eddie. | 意思是你也是我规律的一部分 艾迪 |
[23:07] | $88. The unsub’s getting generous. | 88美元 凶手变大方了 |
[23:10] | There’s less rage than the others. | 这次的怒火明显小多了 |
[23:11] | And undoing. There’s evidence of remorse. | 还把尸体靠在路边 这是忏悔的表现 |
[23:15] | Shot in the back so he wouldn’t have to face his victim. | 从背后枪击 那样他就不用看着死者 |
[23:18] | No robbery this time, either. | 这次也不是抢劫 |
[23:19] | Wallet’s intact, except for anything to I.D. him. | 除了他的证件 钱包里其他东西都在 |
[23:21] | Is this even the same killer? | 确定是同一个凶手吗 |
[23:23] | The ritual’s too similar to discount it. | 仪式部分太相似了 |
[23:25] | The change in the M.O. makes sense | 犯罪手法的改变 |
[23:26] | if the unsub is still refining his system. | 说明凶手在完善他的规律 |
[23:29] | Maybe killing the cashier at the gas station didn’t work, | 也许杀死加油站的收银员没起作用 |
[23:31] | so he’s back to the drawing board. | 所以他又另想办法了 |
[23:33] | Two 8s instead of one could also be significant. | 从一个8到两个8的转变也很重要 |
[23:35] | I know in China the number 8 symbolizes prosperity. | 我知道在中国 8代表财富 |
[23:38] | The more 8s the better. As a matter of fact, | 两个8就是更多财富 事实上 |
[23:39] | in Chengdu a telephone number consisting of all 8s | 成都有个全是8的电话号码 |
[23:42] | recently sold for over a quarter million dollars. | 最近卖出了25万美元 |
[23:44] | So why would he be doubling up on his luck out here, | 为什么他要在这里加倍他的运气 |
[23:46] | away from all the casinos? | 这儿离所有赌场都很远 |
[23:49] | There’s been another killing. | 又发生了一起谋杀案 |
[23:50] | A guest in his room at the Sapphire Lady. | 蓝宝石女郎赌场的一个客人在房里被杀 |
[23:52] | Same ritual. | 同样的仪式吗 |
[23:53] | No. His neck was broken. | 不 他的脖子断了 |
[23:54] | And he was robbed of 50,000. | 还被抢了五万块 |
[23:56] | But the strange thing is, | 但奇怪的是 |
[23:57] | the killer left nearly 20,000 behind with the body. | 尸体旁边还有将近二万块钱 |
[24:01] | Garcia, is there a casino in the neighborhood | 加西亚 在潘罗思大道 |
[24:02] | of Penrose and Morningside avenue? | 和晨兴大道附近有没有赌场 |
[24:04] | Uh… no casinos per se, | 赌场倒是没有 |
[24:07] | but there’s a private gambling establishment right on the corner. | 但街角有家私人赌场 |
[24:09] | Is it legal? | 合法吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah. But it’s ultra exclusive. | 是的 但不是谁能都去 |
[24:13] | They have a monthly high-stakes poker tournament, | 那里每月举行高赌注的扑克锦标赛 |
[24:16] | today being the day for the month, coincidentally enough. | 今天恰巧就是比赛的那天 |
[24:18] | Or no coincidence at all. | 或者根本不是巧合 |
[24:20] | What’s the buy-in? | 入场赌注是多少 |
[24:21] | Um…yikies. | 哎呀 |
[24:23] | $50,000. | 五万美元 |
[24:25] | But it’s a million-dollar guarantee if you win. | 但如果你最后赢了能获得一百万 |
[24:27] | What time does it start? | 什么时候开始 |
[24:28] | Later this afternoon. | 傍晚时分 |
[24:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:32] | Forensics got a fingerprint match on the last victim. | 法医根据指纹查到了最新死者的身份 |
[24:35] | Eddie Langdon. We’re looking into him. | 艾迪·兰登 我们在调查 |
[24:38] | Hey, any luck? | 有进展吗 |
[24:39] | No, they don’t want to allocate agency funds for the buy-in. | 不 上面不同意拨款做赌注 |
[24:41] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在沟通 |
[24:43] | Well, I can’t imagine why not. | 我就不懂为什么这不行 |
[24:45] | We’re only asking for 50,000 bucks of taxpayer money | 我们只是要五万块纳税人的钱 |
[24:48] | so that FBI agents can play texas hold ’em. | 让联调局探员去玩德州扑克罢了 |
[24:51] | Hey, what about you? | 你呢 |
[24:52] | What about me what? | 我什么 |
[24:53] | You could stake us the buy-in. | 你可以拿出钱来 |
[24:55] | Yeah, you’re a best-selling author. | 是啊 你可是畅销书作者 |
[24:56] | – No. – Why not? | -不要 -为什么 |
[24:59] | One, it’s against regulations, | 首先 这违反规定 |
[25:00] | and I’d like to hold on to this job for a little while longer. | 我还不想这么快就砸了饭碗呢 |
[25:02] | It’s a minor administrative violation. | 这只是轻微的行政违规 |
[25:05] | And two, I prefer to spend my money | 第二 我喜欢把钱用在 |
[25:07] | on actual things, | 摸得到的东西上面 |
[25:09] | like single-malt scotch, a fine cigar, | 比如纯麦芽威士忌 上好雪茄 |
[25:11] | beautiful artwork. | 漂亮的艺术品之类 |
[25:12] | Poker chips are things. | 筹码也是摸得到的 |
[25:14] | Maybe just think of it as like a new experience. | 就当是新的体验好了 |
[25:16] | I mean, at your age, how often does that happen? | 像你这种年龄的人 能有多少机会经历这些 |
[25:18] | At my what? | 像我这种什么 |
[25:19] | Rossi, this may be our only chance to get this guy. | 罗西 这可能是我们抓到凶手的唯一机会 |
[25:25] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:26] | I’m a decent poker player. | 我是个很棒的扑克玩家 |
[25:28] | But I can’t promise that I can | 但我不能保证 |
[25:29] | stay in the game lone enough to… | 能撑得足够久… |
[25:30] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[25:31] | I bet you’re a great poker player, | 我知道你是个超棒的玩家 |
[25:33] | but what if we sent in Reid? | 不过让里德去怎么样 |
[25:35] | I am banned from casinos in Las Vegas, Laughlin, and Parump | 我被拉斯维加斯 拉福林和帕鲁普的赌场 |
[25:37] | because of my card-counting ability. | 记入黑名单了 因为我能记牌 |
[25:39] | Look, I know i’m not a genius like the boy wonder here, | 听着 我知道我不像我们的小天才这么优秀 |
[25:42] | but poker is not blackjack. It’s about bluffing, | 但扑克不是21点 就是虚张声势罢了 |
[25:45] | reading human nature, head games. | 看穿人性 这是头脑的比赛 |
[25:47] | It’s not math. | 不是数学 |
[25:48] | That’s not entirely accurate. | 说的不完全对 |
[25:50] | There actually is a mathematical equation | 这其实是个数学等式 |
[25:51] | for knowing when to raise and when to fold. | 知道什么时候加注 什么时候收手 |
[25:54] | If P represents the size of the pot at the time of play, | 如果P代表时间 |
[25:56] | then p times n minus one, | 让P乘以N再减1 |
[25:59] | with N representing the estimated number of players | 而N代表预计最后一轮下注 |
[26:01] | in the final round of betting– | 玩家的数量… |
[26:01] | OK, fine. I surrender. | 好吧 我投降 |
[26:03] | Just try not to lose all of my money. | 别把我的钱都输光就行 |
[26:10] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[26:27] | Some of these guys have records, | 一些人有案底 |
[26:28] | but the don’t fit the profile. | 但不符合侧写 |
[26:30] | Keep looking, he’s gotta be there. | 继续找 他肯定在这儿 |
[26:33] | The last victim, Eddie Langdon, was wearing a watch | 最后一名死者艾迪·兰登 带着一块手表 |
[26:35] | that was much too big for his wrist. | 那块表对他的手腕来说太大了 |
[26:36] | Could it be stolen? | 是偷来的吗 |
[26:37] | Or it was a gift from the unsub. | 也可能是凶手的礼物 |
[26:39] | That fits, given the care and remorse for the victim. | 鉴于他对死者表现出关心和忏悔 很有可能 |
[26:41] | OK, the link is set. | 连接设好了 |
[26:43] | As soon as Reid triggers the alarm, we can move in. | 只等里德启动警报 我们就行动 |
[26:50] | Halitosis. | 治口臭的 |
[26:54] | OK, got something for you. | 我有发现 |
[26:55] | All right, talk to me, mama. | 说吧 宝贝儿 |
[26:56] | Eddie Langdon. High school dropout, | 艾迪·兰登 高中辍学 |
[26:58] | lots of odd jobs, never married, | 做过不少散工 没结过婚 |
[27:00] | lived at transient-type hotels in and around Atlantic City. | 住在亚特兰大附近的临时旅馆 |
[27:02] | Started his own plumbing supply business that went bankrupt. | 曾开过一家铅管供应公司 后来破产了 |
[27:05] | Was in jail for 6 months in 2005 for forgery, | 因伪造罪在2005年坐过6个月牢 |
[27:09] | and that’s why we were able to get a match on his fingerprints so fast. | 所以我们能这么快查到他的指纹 |
[27:11] | You’ve always been fast, baby girl. | 你一直都很快 宝贝儿 |
[27:14] | Uh, yeah. Gotta go. | 好吧 我挂了 |
[27:20] | …Queen. | 皇后 |
[27:48] | Flush to the king. | 同花 |
[27:56] | I’ll count it, sir. | 我来数 先生 |
[28:20] | All in. | 全押 |
[28:22] | You know, would it be all right | 那个 我可不可以 |
[28:23] | if I sat at table 2 instead of 4? | 从4号桌移到2号桌上去 |
[28:25] | I have a pre-glaucoma condition | 我有预青光眼症状 |
[28:27] | and the light’s kind of bothering my eyes. | 灯光照得我不太舒服 |
[28:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:54] | Ah, I’m calling. | 我跟 |
[28:57] | I’ll raise. | 我加 |
[28:59] | 8,000. | 八千 |
[29:00] | $8,000. That’s, uh, | 八千块 |
[29:02] | 56 months wages for the average person in Bangladesh. | 那是孟加拉一个普通人56个月的工资 |
[29:05] | Kind of makes you think, doesn’t it? | 真是引人深思啊 不是吗 |
[29:08] | Hey, it’s 8 thou to you. | 八千块的注 |
[29:09] | Now, are you in or are you out? | 你到底下不下 |
[29:12] | I…am in. | 我下注 |
[29:15] | And I raise. | 我加注 |
[29:16] | 3 raise. | 3号加注 |
[29:18] | That’s too rich for my blood. | 对我来说太多了 |
[29:23] | Are you in, sir? | 你下注吗 先生 |
[29:25] | I’ll call. | 我跟 |
[29:29] | Call. | 摊牌 |
[29:30] | Straight. | 顺子 |
[29:32] | A gut shot straight draw? Are you kidding me? | 中洞顺子 开玩笑吧 |
[29:35] | That is just– that is nuts. | 这真是疯了 |
[29:39] | That’s crazy, man. | 真是疯了 伙计 |
[29:44] | Do you mind if i take a look at this? | 能让我看看这个吗 |
[29:50] | – Hey. What’s the problem, sir? – Hey, he’s reaching for my chips. | -怎么了 先生 -他要拿我的筹码 |
[29:52] | I was simply admiring– | 我只是想要… |
[29:53] | Sir, you need to come with me. | 先生 你得跟我来一趟 |
[29:54] | You don’t have to manhandle–I can walk. | 你不用这么粗暴 我有腿可以走 |
[29:55] | I’ll cooperate. Don’t manhandle me. Thanks. | 我会合作 别推我 谢谢 |
[30:05] | That’s Reid. Let’s go. | 是里德 行动 |
[30:20] | He’s an FBI agent. | 他是联调局探员 |
[30:21] | There he goes. Plaid shirt, baseball hat. | 就是他 格子上衣 棒球帽 |
[30:28] | Morgan, he’s a white male, baseball cap, | 摩根 他是个白种男人 带着棒球帽 |
[30:29] | he’s headed towards the back door. | 朝后门去了 |
[30:37] | He’s on the move. | 他跑了 |
[30:55] | We need to look at victimology again. | 我们得重新研究下被害人特征 |
[30:56] | OK, uh, Garcia said that Eddie Langdon | 加西亚提到艾迪·兰登 |
[30:58] | was a high-school dropout, right? Chronic underachiever? | 高中辍学 成绩长期不如一般人是吧 |
[31:01] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[31:02] | Well, does that sound like someone | 这样的人看起来 |
[31:03] | who has the financial know-how and business sense | 像是具备金融知识和商业头脑 |
[31:05] | to start his own company from scratch all by himself? | 自己一个人创业的人吗 |
[31:11] | Sir, you were right. | 长官 你说的没错 |
[31:12] | Eddie Langdon did have a partner | 艾迪·兰登的铅管公司 |
[31:13] | in that plumbing supply business. | 有个合作伙伴 |
[31:14] | Curtis Banks. | 柯蒂斯·班克斯 |
[31:15] | And Banks pops up more than once in Eddie’s life. | 这家伙不止一次出现在艾迪的生活中了 |
[31:18] | They shared an apartment together. | 他们住过同一间公寓 |
[31:20] | When Langdon was in jail for that forgery charge, | 兰登因为被控造假进监狱时 |
[31:22] | it was Banks who bailed him out. Oh, there’s more. | 是班克斯保释了他 还有 |
[31:25] | Banks’ dad was a compulsive gambler, too. | 班克斯的爸爸也嗜赌如命 |
[31:27] | Won some sort of big jackpot in 1988. | 1988年赢了一大笔钱后 |
[31:29] | The father abandoned the family, | 他爸爸抛弃了他们 |
[31:31] | ended up 6 months later dead in a Las Vegas hotel room, | 6个月后死在了维加斯的一间酒店房间里 |
[31:33] | completely broke. Drank himself to death. | 分文不剩 把自己喝死了 |
[31:36] | Do you have an address for Banks? | 你有班克斯的地址吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah. 800 Brigantine Road, Galloway Township. | 有 加罗威镇桅船路800号 |
[31:39] | That’s 10 miles from atlantic city. | 离亚特兰大10英里远 |
[31:40] | Thanks. Tell Reid and Morgan | 谢了 让里德和摩根 |
[31:42] | to go to Banks’ house. He may head back there. | 去班克斯家 他可能往家里去了 |
[32:04] | Yeah, Hotch, there’s nobody here. | 是的 霍奇 这里没人 |
[32:06] | There’s a foreclosure sign on the front lawn. | 前院有个收回抵押的牌子 |
[32:08] | All right, you and Reid stay there in case he comes back. | 好 你和里德在那守着 以防他回来 |
[32:12] | Yeah, Dave. | 说吧 戴夫 |
[32:12] | I think I know the final piece of the unsub’s system. | 我想我知道他规律的最后一部分是什么了 |
[32:15] | We know it involves violence. | 我们知道这和暴力有关 |
[32:17] | We know it involves the number 8. | 也和数字8有关 |
[32:19] | But the killing of the person at the gas station didn’t work. | 但杀掉加油站的那个人并没有起作用 |
[32:21] | What about him was different from his partner, | 这个人 和他的同伴 |
[32:24] | his loan shark, the call girl? | 债主和应召女郎有什么区别 |
[32:26] | He was a stranger. There was no personal connection. | 他是陌生人 和他没有私人关系 |
[32:28] | Exactly. That’s why before the million-dollar game | 对 所以他在百万赌局之前 |
[32:31] | he killed his best friend. | 杀了他最好的朋友 |
[32:32] | So the closer the relationship, the better his luck. | 死的人和他越亲近 他就越好运 |
[32:35] | And now he’s gonna need the biggest infusion of luck he’s ever got | 而现在他需要有生以来最大的运气 |
[32:38] | to escape this mess. | 来逃离追捕 |
[32:40] | He’s going after his wife. | 他要去杀他妻子 |
[32:48] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[32:50] | What the hell? What are you doing? | 怎么回事 你怎么来了 |
[32:53] | Curtis! What are you doing here? | 柯蒂斯 你在这里做什么 |
[32:56] | Curtis, you need to leave. | 柯蒂斯 你得走了 |
[32:58] | We’re leaving together. We can do that now. | 我们一起走 我们有能力做到了 |
[33:00] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[33:02] | Tahiti. | 去塔希提 |
[33:03] | Look. | 看 |
[33:06] | Poker chips? | 扑克筹码 |
[33:08] | Uh, we’ll get a boat, we’ll sail to Bora Bora, | 我们去买艘船 开到波拉波拉岛 |
[33:11] | and then we’ll just– we’ll– | 之后我们就… |
[33:12] | Curtis, we’re not going anywhere together. | 柯蒂斯 我们哪都不去 |
[33:13] | Don’t you understand that? Look, you’re sick. | 你还不明白吗 你病了 |
[33:15] | We would get to tahiti | 我们到了塔希提 |
[33:16] | and you would find some other reason to play cards. | 你又会找到其他理由去赌博 |
[33:18] | I’m gonna ask you for the last time… | 我对你说最后一次 |
[33:22] | Leave. | 快走 |
[33:25] | Liz, call the police. | 丽姿 快报警 |
[33:27] | No–oh– | 不 |
[33:28] | Nobody’s calling anyone. | 谁也别想叫任何人 |
[33:32] | What are you doing? | 你这是干吗 |
[33:35] | What are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[33:37] | Sir, I found something. | 长官 我有发现了 |
[33:38] | Teri Banks filed for divorce two days ago. | 苔丽·班克斯两天前提出了离婚 |
[33:40] | She wasn’t at home. | 她不在家里 |
[33:41] | Does she have any relatives or close friends nearby? | 她在附近有好友或亲属吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah, she has a sister, Liz Dorsey, | 是的 她有个妹妹 丽姿·多塞 |
[33:47] | at 3388 Woodland Loop in Northfield. | 住在北菲尔德 林地环路3388号 |
[33:50] | Got it. Thanks. | 收到 多谢 |
[33:56] | Babe, maybe you’re right. | 宝贝 也许你是对的 |
[33:59] | Maybe we can still do this. | 也许我们还可以一起去 |
[34:01] | Tahiti, right? | 塔希提吧 |
[34:03] | Fresh start, you and me? | 重新开始 就你和我 |
[34:06] | You’d make a lousy gambler, Teri. | 你可真是个差劲的赌徒 苔丽 |
[34:09] | No poker face. | 不会掩饰表情 |
[34:13] | Now you’re just trying to stop what has to happen. | 你只不过是想阻止势必发生的事情而已 |
[34:39] | There’s his car. He’s in there. | 那是他的车 他在这里 |
[34:43] | Let me go in and talk to him, Aaron. | 让我进去和他谈 艾伦 |
[34:46] | I know how these guys think. | 我知道这种人是怎么想的 |
[34:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:54] | JJ, see if you can get an angle on Banks. | 小洁 看看你是不是能看到班克斯 |
[35:09] | Hotch, he’s got a gun. | 霍奇 他有枪 |
[35:09] | He’s holding two females hostage. | 屋内有两个女性人质 |
[35:11] | I don’t have a clear shot here. | 在这里我无法瞄准 |
[35:13] | I’m gonna go around the side. | 我要绕到另一边 |
[35:21] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[35:23] | I’m unarmed. Hey! | 我没有武器 |
[35:24] | Who the hell are you? Come here. Come here, come here. | 你到底是谁 过来 |
[35:27] | I’m Agent Rossi with the FBI. | 我是联调局的罗西探员 |
[35:31] | If you move, she is dead. | 你要敢动一下 她就死定了 |
[35:35] | The house is surrounded. | 你被包围了 |
[35:37] | Now, you know there’s only one way out of this, Curtis. | 你知道现在只有一条出路 柯蒂斯 |
[35:40] | You have to let the women go | 你得放了这两名女士 |
[35:43] | and I’ll take their place. | 我来代替她们 |
[35:46] | Now, I’ve seen a lot of killers in my life, Curtis, | 柯蒂斯 我一生中遇到过不少杀手 |
[35:49] | but you’re not like them. | 但你和他们不是一类人 |
[35:51] | You stumbled into this mess. | 你不小心陷入这个困境 |
[35:54] | I can help get you out of it. | 我能帮你走出去 |
[35:57] | But you need to let them go. | 但你得放了她们 |
[36:03] | Get out of here. Go. Move! | 快出去 出去 |
[36:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:16] | OK. That’s good. | 好了 这样很好 |
[36:18] | You’ve made smart decisions, Curtis, | 你做了聪明的决定 柯蒂斯 |
[36:20] | like I knew you would. | 我知道你会这么做 |
[36:21] | Now, is this your wife? | 这是你妻子吗 |
[36:22] | She stays. | 她要留下 |
[36:23] | You don’t want to hurt her, son. | 你不想伤害她 年轻人 |
[36:25] | She’s not the problem. | 你的问题不在她身上 |
[36:26] | Well, that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[36:27] | She never believed in me and what I do. | 她从不相信我 和我做的事 |
[36:31] | And when I had good luck, she ruined it. | 我一开始走运 她就会毁掉我的运气 |
[36:33] | She’s not the reason, Curtis. | 不是因为她 柯蒂斯 |
[36:37] | It was your father. | 而是你父亲 |
[36:43] | There’s no such thing as manufacturing luck. | 这世上没有人造的运气 |
[36:46] | The same obsession is what killed him. | 同样的执念害死了他 |
[36:49] | He passed it on to you, | 也遗传到了你身上 |
[36:51] | but you don’t need to be like him. | 但你不必成为他那样 |
[36:58] | I just need some time. I need some time, OK? | 我需要点时间 需要时间 好吗 |
[37:01] | Just give me a minute to think. | 给我一点时间想想 |
[37:03] | That’s fine. | 好 |
[37:15] | Hotch, he moved to the back room. | 霍奇 他到后面的房间去了 |
[37:17] | I still don’t have a shot. | 我还是没法瞄准 |
[37:19] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:21] | I need just a minute. | 我需要一点时间 |
[37:22] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 举起手来 让我看见 |
[37:30] | Rossi, he keeps glancing to his left. What’s over there? | 罗西 他总是看着左边 那里有什么 |
[37:35] | I see it now. | 我现在看到了 |
[37:36] | See what? What do you see, huh? | 看到什么 你看到了什么 |
[37:39] | I see why you feel time is running out. | 我看到了你为什么觉得时间不够 |
[37:42] | Sand is slipping through the hourglass. | 沙子正不停地流过沙漏 |
[37:46] | 58. That’s why he’s asking for more time. | 58分 所以他要更多时间 |
[37:48] | 8:00. Let’s go. | 想8点动手 我们行动 |
[37:56] | I’ve always loved you, Teri. | 我一直都很爱你 苔丽 |
[37:58] | Even though you fought me. | 就算是你和我吵架的时候 |
[38:02] | Whatever’s next… | 不管接下去发生什么 |
[38:04] | we’re doing it together. | 我们都不会分开 |
[38:05] | No, baby, pl-please don’t do this. | 不 亲爱的 求你别这样 |
[38:08] | – Curtis, let her go. – No, no! | -柯蒂斯 放开她 -不 |
[38:12] | We love each other. | 我们两个很恩爱 |
[38:14] | This is our dream. | 这是我们的梦想 |
[38:16] | Together. | 共同的梦想 |
[38:18] | Curtis, let her go. | 柯蒂斯 放开她 |
[38:38] | All right, Curtis, very slowly put the weapon on the ground. | 好了 柯蒂斯 慢慢把枪放在地板上 |
[38:48] | I guess it is true what they say. | 我想他们说的没错 |
[38:52] | The house always wins. | 赢的总是庄家 |
[39:00] | No! | 不 |
[39:18] | George Augustus Sala said, | 乔治·奥古斯都·萨拉曾说[英国记者] |
[39:20] | “A gambler with a system | 相信规律的赌徒 |
[39:22] | “must be, to a greater or lesser extent, insane.” | 或多或少有些疯癫 |
[39:32] | Hi, miss thing. | 小丫头 |
[39:34] | Enough is enough. | 够了 |
[39:36] | It’s time for you and me to have a little sit-down. | 我们该坐下来好好聊聊了 |
[39:41] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[39:42] | Half the time I call I get your voicemail. | 我打你电话 有一半是语音信箱 |
[39:44] | When I do get you, I don’t get even | 就算是接通了 |
[39:46] | a little bit of sass coming my way. | 半点甜言蜜语都没有 |
[39:48] | Now, what’s the deal? | 到底怎么了 |
[39:51] | Hello! | 听到没 |
[39:51] | OK. Look. I get it that men and women are different | 好吧 我这下明白男人来自火星 |
[39:54] | and venus and mars and all that stuff, | 女人来自金星这种说法了 |
[39:55] | but I do not understand how you–Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 但我不明白你怎么 |
[39:58] | Pump your brakes. | 慢慢说 |
[40:00] | What is this about? | 到底怎么回事 |
[40:04] | You were in my shower at 7 in the morning. | 你早上七点在我家洗澡 |
[40:08] | Because I shower at 7 in the morning. | 因为我习惯早上七点洗澡 |
[40:11] | Baby, you had a little too much to drink the other night. | 宝贝儿 你那天晚上喝多了 |
[40:13] | You called me to come over and keep you company. | 然后打电话叫我过来陪你 |
[40:15] | I know. I remember that, but– | 我知道 这我记得 但是… |
[40:16] | OK, what happened between us was popcorn. | 好吧 接下来我们就一起吃爆米花 |
[40:20] | And a movie on TV. | 看电影 |
[40:22] | Which you fell asleep in the middle of, by the way. | 顺便说句 你中途睡着了 |
[40:24] | So you slept on the– | 所以你是睡在 |
[40:26] | – Couch. – Yes, you did. | -沙发上 -是的 |
[40:28] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:29] | Oh, thank you, god, for maintaining the integrity | 谢天谢地 你还是我最正直 |
[40:33] | of my most beloved of friendships, | 最可爱的男性朋友 |
[40:35] | and from now on, I promise only mostly | 从现在开始 我保证 |
[40:38] | the purest of mineral water will cross these lips. | 只喝最纯净的矿泉水 |
[40:41] | Hey, plum sauce, are you coming? | 酸梅酱 你来吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah. I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[40:43] | – Hey, what’s up, man? – Hey, Derek. | -你好 伙计 -你好 戴瑞 |
[40:46] | Since the fight, we have decided | 上次吵过架后 我们决定 |
[40:48] | to have a standing date every Tuesday night. | 每周二晚上都进行一次固定约会 |
[40:50] | Good luck with that with this job. | 做这份工作还要每周固定约会可不容易 |
[40:53] | You got a great guy out there. You know that, right? | 你男朋友是个很不错的人 知道吧 |
[40:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:59] | What does a girl do when she has two great guys? | 有如此两个好男人在身边的女孩会怎么做呢 |
[41:01] | She doesn’t pour that extra glass of wine. | 她不会喝多 |
[41:03] | Oh. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:08] | OK, love you, bye. | 爱你 拜 |
[41:14] | Plum sauce? | 酸梅酱 |