Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:20] Oh, my god, no! 天啊 不要
[02:18] Emily. 艾米莉
[02:21] I said, this is our last session. 我说 这是我们最后一次治疗
[02:24] It doesn’t have to be good-bye. My door is always open. 但我们不必道别 我的门永远为你敞开
[02:28] Thank you. But, um, I–I feel good. 谢谢 但我感觉不错
[02:33] You know? Ready. 我是说 准备好了
[02:35] How are your nails? 你的指甲怎么样了
[02:37] 3 days, no biting. 已经三天没咬了
[02:39] Are you sleeping? 睡得好吗
[02:40] I am. Uh, it’s been two weeks, I think, since the last dream. 不错 大概已经两周没做梦了
[02:46] They may not have gone away completely. 那些感觉可能还没彻底消失
[02:48] Correct me if I’m wrong. 看我说的对不对
[02:50] You never had a chance to mourn your own death, did you? 你还没哀悼过你的”死亡”吧
[02:55] I’m sorry, I don’t understand the question. 抱歉 我不明白你的问题
[02:57] As part of protecting your identity, your team had to bury you. 为了保护你 你的小组不得不”埋葬”了你
[03:02] They lost someone they loved. 他们失去了一个挚爱之人
[03:05] Maybe you did, too. 也许你也是
[03:08] Think about it. 好好想想
[03:10] I will. 我会的
[03:13] So Houston P.D. needs our boots 休斯顿警方要我们
[03:14] on the ground for the piano man case. 重新调查钢琴人的案子
[03:17] Serial rapist? 那个连环强奸犯
[03:18] A case we consulted on about 8 months ago. 我们大概八个月前商讨过这个案子
[03:20] 12 victims over 5 years. 五年里十二个被害人
[03:21] He crosses racial and social lines, ages, too. 他对不同种族 社会阶层和年龄的人下手
[03:24] Power assertive? 用力量表现自信吗
[03:24] Knocks them out with a date rape drug 他用迷奸药弄昏她们
[03:26] and binds them with piano wire. 再用钢琴丝绑住
[03:28] They wake up with no memory of the assault 她们醒来后都不记得被袭过程
[03:30] or how they got the permanent scar the wire leaves. 也不记得为何身上会永远留有钢琴丝的痕迹
[03:32] So he’s branding his victims. 也就是说他给被害人留了印记
[03:34] How does he dose them? 他怎么下的药
[03:35] Houston P.D. still isn’t sure, 休斯顿警方还无法确定
[03:36] ’cause, you know, date rape drugs metabolize quickly, 迷幻药很快就能被新陈代谢掉
[03:39] and he’s keeping them for 12 hours. 而他扣留了她们12个小时
[03:41] So why are they calling us in now? 他们为什么现在来找我们
[03:42] Because of these most recent attacks. 因为最近发生的几起案子
[03:44] This piece of work has elevated sick and twisted 这次的扭曲和病态程度
[03:46] to a whole new dimension. Cases in point– 上升到了一个新高度 例证如下
[03:48] Brittany Anderson filed a report after she woke up 布里坦妮·安德森在
[03:50] outside the restaurant she was abducted from, 她被绑架的餐厅外醒来后报案
[03:52] and Vanessa Campbell was just reported missing. 凡妮莎·坎贝尔刚刚被报失踪
[03:55] Wait, those were victims 2 and 5, weren’t they? 等等 她们分别是第二和第五名被害人吧
[03:57] Yes. He’s going back and attacking survivors a second time. 是的 他再次袭击了以前的幸存者
[04:01] Vanessa was grabbed from her house? 凡妮莎从自己家里被绑走
[04:04] He’s changing him M.O. from what we studied. 他改变了作案手法
[04:05] He’s upping his game. 做了升级
[04:07] Well, we know he stalks them. 我们知道他会跟踪她们
[04:08] But public venue abduction, he has the power. 但在公共场合实施绑架 他有这能力
[04:10] Home invasion, he’s on their turf. 入侵被害人家中 却是在她们的领地
[04:12] So he’s betting he can gain control 他赌自己有能力
[04:13] before they get to a phone or a gun. 在她们拿到电话或枪前制服她们
[04:15] The question is why. 问题是为什么
[04:16] What is he getting from revisiting old victims? 重找被害人是为了什么
[04:19] It seems careless for someone who’s been so controlled up to now. 对他这样控制欲很强的人来说 这太轻率了
[04:22] What is this on the floor? 地板上的是什么
[04:24] Uh, that–oh, god– that is 那个 天啊 那是
[04:26] the contents of Vanessa Campbell’s stomach, 凡妮莎·坎贝尔胃里的东西
[04:28] which she ralphed up. 是她吐出来的
[04:31] And in the glass? 杯子里的是什么
[04:32] According to the police report, 根据警方报告
[04:33] it is salt and water. 里面是盐和水
[04:35] – Homemade emetic. – E-what what? -自制催吐药 -催什么
[04:38] Quick and dirty cocktail, meant to induce vomiting. 速成的恶心溶液 能引发呕吐
[04:40] Vanessa Campbell and her husband moved to a new address. 凡妮莎·坎贝尔和丈夫搬了家
[04:43] They’ve put locks on the doors. 他们每扇门上都加了几道锁
[04:45] They took precautions. 非常谨慎
[04:46] She even knew what to do if she was dosed again, 她甚至知道再被下药该怎么办
[04:48] and it still wasn’t enough. 但那还是不够
[04:50] That’s what he gets out of it. 这就是他要的东西
[04:52] Their fear. He wants them to know that no matter what, 她们的恐惧 他要她们知道无论怎么做
[04:56] he can still get to them. 都逃不出他的魔爪
[05:29] Unknown Subject 不明嫌犯
[05:36] “We do not suffer from the shock of our trauma, 曾经的创伤未让我们所苦
[05:38] but we make out of it just what suits our purposes.” 反而成了我们所做一切的诱因
[05:41] Alfred Adler. 阿尔弗雷德·阿德勒
[05:50] I’m sorry. I thought you said 10:30. 抱歉 我以为你是说十点半
[05:52] I did. For you. Have a seat. 没错 那是你来的时间 坐吧
[05:57] I received Dr. Merill’s evaluation. 我收到了梅丽尔医生的评估报告
[05:59] I just wanted to review it with you. 我想和你谈谈
[06:00] Here? 在这里
[06:01] I get tired of being profiled through my office window. 我不想再隔着办公室玻璃做侧写了
[06:04] Well, what is there to discuss? 要谈什么
[06:06] She gave me a clean bill of health. 她说我完全健康了
[06:09] “Patient shows no hesitation tackling difficult goals 为了重整生活状态
[06:12] “as part of reintegrating into her life. 病人积极地面对生活中的困难
[06:15] She has reached out to her mother.” 她已联系过自己的母亲
[06:17] I’m going to. 我正要去
[06:18] “And has started a romantic relationship with a man named Sergio.” 还和一个叫塞吉奥的男人谈了恋爱
[06:24] Now, I don’t care if you lie to your therapist. 我不在乎你是否向治疗师撒了谎
[06:26] All I care about is how your behavior affects your job. 我只在乎你的行为是否会影响工作
[06:29] I don’t think it has. 我觉得没有影响
[06:32] – You’ve been overcompensating. – How have I… -你过度补偿了 -哪有…
[06:36] You rushed to repair your relationship with Morgan. 你急于修复与摩根的关系
[06:39] You’ve become an emotional sounding board for Reid and Rossi. 你同里德和罗西表达共鸣
[06:42] That’s being a good friend. 那是好朋友该做的事
[06:44] You offered me parenting advice. 你还向我提育儿建议
[06:47] Ok, so maybe I have been working a little bit harder 好吧 也许我比以前更努力
[06:50] to regain people’s trust. Is that such a bad thing? 想重获大家的信任 这样不好吗
[06:54] No. It only is if you use it 不是 除非你这样做
[06:57] to avoid dealing with what you went through. 是为了逃避你曾遭遇的事
[07:00] But I’m not. 但我没有
[07:02] I chose to come back here. 我选择回来
[07:04] Why? Because I care about the people I work with? 为什么 因为我在乎我的同事们吗
[07:07] Yes. But also because it’s clean. 是的 但同时也因为这里对错分明
[07:11] I know who the good guys and the bad guys are. 我知道谁是好人 谁是坏人
[07:13] I don’t have to worry about screwing someone over to make a case. 我不必为办成一个案子去害别人
[07:17] Ok. I want you to make a deal with me. 好吧 答应我一件事
[07:22] You’re gonna go weeks, months even, feeling fine. 你会有几周甚至几个月感觉不错
[07:26] And then you’re gonna have a bad day. 然后你会遇到很糟糕的一天
[07:29] Just let me know when you do. 等到了那天就告诉我
[07:31] – And that’s it? – That’s it. -就这样吗 -就这样
[07:34] Deal. 好的
[07:36] Sergio? 塞吉奥
[07:38] He is the perfect man. 他可完美了
[07:40] He doesn’t hog the covers, and he poops in a box. 他不会踢被子 在盒子里拉屎
[07:46] I just got the breakdown of Vanessa Campbell’s vomit, 凡妮莎·坎贝尔的呕吐物分析报告出来了
[07:49] and there’s no trace of rohypnol of GHB. 没有发现迷幻药里的羟丁酸
[07:53] Date rape drugs are fast, but not that fast. 迷幻药新陈代谢是快 但也没那么快
[07:55] However he’s dosing them, it’s not through their stomachs. 总之他下的药没有经过被害人的胃
[07:57] Chief, have you been able to contact all the victims? 警长 你联系到所有被害人了吗
[07:59] The ones that we could find. 找得到的都联系了
[08:01] Some moved. And some wouldn’t take our call. 有些人搬家了 有些人不接电话
[08:04] But then the press got ahold of it, 但后来媒体把消息散布出去
[08:06] and the women started to contact us. 那些人开始联系我们
[08:10] 3 more victims admitted they’d been re-assaulted. 三名被害人说她们又遭到了袭击
[08:13] 80% of women who are raped never report it. 百分之八十遭强奸的妇女都不会报案
[08:15] Understandable they didn’t want to report it a second time. 第二次被袭后不报案也可以理解
[08:18] Still no DNA. 仍然没查到DNA
[08:20] But what we do have is a partial fingerprint 但我们在一号被害人瑞吉娜·兰伯特的眼镜上
[08:22] from victim number one’s glasses, Regina Lampert. 发现了一副不完整的指纹
[08:25] But we can’t match it to the second assaults 但无法跟第二次袭击的证据做比对
[08:27] because the forensic evidence has been destroyed 因为发现得晚
[08:29] due to delayed disclosure. 证据都被毁掉了
[08:31] That’s how he’s getting away with it. 所以他才能逃脱
[08:33] He’s banking on their silence. 他靠的就是她们的沉默
[08:37] So, then what did you do after the attack? 你在遭到袭击后做了什么
[08:40] I changed everything about myself. 我改变了自己的一切
[08:42] My hair color, my clothes, my apartment. 发色 衣服 还有居住地
[08:45] I took self-defense classes. I’m an orange belt. 我上了自卫课 我是橙带级别
[08:48] And I carry pepper spray and a whistle. 而且我随身携带防狼喷雾和哨子
[08:50] And that’s why I didn’t call the police. 所以我才没有报警
[08:52] Who’s gonna buy that this happened to me twice? 谁会相信我遇到这种事两次
[08:54] We do. 我们相信
[08:56] Yeah, ’cause you’re nice. 是啊 因为你们是好人
[08:58] Nobody believes a slut who cries wolf. 没人会信常报假警的贱人
[09:01] We want to go back to the second attack. 我们接着谈第二次袭击吧
[09:03] It sounds like you were 听起来你打算
[09:03] trying to restore some normalcy to your life. 重新开始正常的生活
[09:06] My husband told me that I was at the mall. 我丈夫说当时我在商场里
[09:10] I don’t remember much. 我不太记得了
[09:12] I completely blacked out. 我完全没了知觉
[09:14] Both times. Just… 两次都是 都…
[09:17] gone. 记不起来了
[09:22] Diane. 戴安
[09:24] Are we almost done? 差不多问完了吧
[09:25] Or can we at least take a smoke break? 或者我先去抽根烟行吗
[09:27] I’m dying here. 我快闷死了
[09:29] You can’t smoke in here, but there’s an area outside. 这里不能抽烟 但外面有吸烟区
[09:32] Thank god. 谢天谢地
[09:36] Do you guys have a light? 你们有打火机吗
[09:38] Did you start smoking before the assaults or after? 你是在遭袭之后才开始吸烟的吗
[09:42] Before. Why? 本来就吸 怎么了
[09:48] Yes, Vanessa smokes. What does it matter? 对 凡妮莎吸烟 怎么了
[09:51] It might explain how the unsub is drugging these women. 凶手可能正是这样对她们下的药
[09:53] The media has done a very good job of warning people 媒体已经很好地警告过人们
[09:55] to watch their drinks so that 小心自己喝的饮料
[09:56] bars are no longer a fertile hunting ground, 所以酒吧不再是下手的好地方
[09:58] but cigarette smokers aren’t as careful. 但吸烟者就没那么注意了
[09:59] They might ask to have a cigarette from a stranger or 她们也许会从陌生人手里接受香烟
[10:02] have their pack swapped out of their purse when they put it down 或往包里放烟的时候 烟被掉包
[10:04] and then unknowingly inhale pcp or scopolamine, 于是无意识地吸入了五氯苯酚或莨菪碱
[10:07] both of which mimic the effects of date rape drugs. 这些都有迷幻药的效果
[10:09] She hid them in her purse. 她把烟藏在包里
[10:12] She didn’t think I knew. 她以为我不知道
[10:14] She cracked the windows so I wouldn’t smell it when I got home. 她打破窗户 这样我回家时就闻不出来
[10:17] If the unsub stalked her from the backyard, 如果凶手从后院监视她
[10:18] he’d have a good view when she lit up. 就能看到她什么时候点了烟
[10:20] He also took out the window with something like a center punch. 他还用冲子之类的东西打破了窗户
[10:22] What’s that? 那是什么
[10:23] It’s a spring-loaded device used to punch divots into metal. 一种弹簧装置 用来把草皮压成金属
[10:28] It also breaks glass. 也能打破玻璃
[10:29] No cigarettes. He must have taken them with him 没有香烟 一定被他带走了
[10:31] to hide the evidence. 为了隐藏证据
[10:32] You know, it might not be all he’s trying to hide. 他藏的可能还不止这些
[10:36] Mr. Campbell, was this on when you came home? 坎贝尔先生 你回家的时候这个就开着吗
[10:38] The police told me not to touch anything. 警察叫我什么都别碰
[10:40] You sure got a lot of mp-3s on here. 你这里有好多歌
[10:43] Was it playing one of them? 当时在播放其中哪首吗
[10:45] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[10:46] Well, the media center keeps a history of the last 20 songs played, 媒体中心会记录最近播放的20首歌
[10:50] but it looks like somebody erased it. 但看来有人删掉了
[10:51] It wasn’t me. 不是我
[10:53] Ok, I can’t tell you who deleted that playback list, 我无法告诉你是谁删掉的记录
[10:56] but I can tell you exactly when the log was cleared. 但我能查到是什么时候删的
[10:59] 7:43 p.m. 晚上7点43分
[11:01] Why erase a history of someone else’s music? 为什么要删掉别人的音乐播放记录
[11:03] Because he didn’t erase someone else’s music. 因为他没有删掉别人的音乐
[11:06] At 7:36 he loaded an mp-3 via usb drive, 在7点36分 他用USB设备加载了一首歌
[11:10] played it, and promptly deleted it. 播放后就立刻删掉了
[11:12] Cleared the history so he could cover up his tracks. 删除记录是为了隐藏他的痕迹
[11:14] The unsub brought his own music to an abduction? 不明嫌犯自己带着音乐来绑架
[11:17] Yes, he did, and that is creepy. 没错 真恐怖
[11:20] Fortunately, whatever is imported onto this computer 幸运的是 载入过这台机器的文件
[11:22] is downloaded to the home network. 都会被下载到家用网络中
[11:25] So, ladies and gentlemen, the mystery song of Mr. gruesome is… 女士们先生们 变态先生的神秘之歌是
[11:32] That’s specific. 真是特别
[11:34] That’s another reason to call him the piano man. 又多了个叫他钢琴人的理由
[11:36] Turn it off. 关掉它
[11:39] Please. 求你们了
[11:42] Does this song mean something to you or your wife? 这首歌对你或你太太有特殊意义吗
[11:45] Vanessa hates it. 凡妮莎讨厌这首歌
[11:47] – How come? – I don’t know. -为什么 -我不知道
[11:50] She doesn’t know. 她自己也不知道
[11:51] But every time it came on the radio, she’d burst into tears. 但每次电台里放这首歌 她都会哭
[11:54] So the unsub just happened 这么说不明嫌犯只是恰巧
[11:55] to play it the night he came after her. 在绑架她的晚上放了这首歌
[12:01] Hey, you got table 4 ready for me? 四号桌的准备好了吗
[12:04] Great. 太好了
[12:09] 12 is generous. 十二号桌真是大方
[12:11] Looks like somebody’s making a car payment. 看来某人有钱还车贷了
[12:38] Not tonight, ok? 今晚别弹这首歌 好吗
[12:40] Oh, come on. Who doesn’t love this song? 别这样 谁会不喜欢这首歌
[12:43] Me. I don’t. 我 我不喜欢
[12:46] Ok. Sorry. 好吧 抱歉
[13:05] Songs? 歌
[13:07] I know it’s kind of a strange question, 我知道这个问题很奇怪
[13:09] but are there any that trigger an emotional outburst? 但有没有会让你情绪突然爆发的歌
[13:12] A song that didn’t bother you before the assault. 在遭袭前不会让你不舒服的歌
[13:16] “Maybe I’m amazed.” 《也许是我太着迷》
[13:19] I used to love that song. 我以前很喜欢这首歌
[13:22] Ok, great. Good. We done? 好了好了 问完了吧
[13:24] Not quite. 还没有
[13:26] Your comment about the slut who cries wolf. 你之前提到常报假警的贱人
[13:30] It made us wonder if there 我们想知道你是不是
[13:31] was something else you wanted to tell us. 还有什么事要告诉我们
[13:36] Did you lose consciousness? 你当时失去意识了吗
[13:37] I blacked out. I– 我昏过去了 我
[13:38] Diana, you’re safe here. Whatever it is– 戴安 你很安全 不管是什么
[13:41] I just don’t remember anything. 我什么都不记得了
[13:44] “Lady in red,” “Up where we belong,” 《穿红衣的女子》 《我们的家园》
[13:47] “Glory of love.” 《爱之光辉》
[13:48] Each victim has her own piano ballad. 每个被害人配的歌都不一样
[13:49] You know, considering the survivors lose consciousness during the rape, 鉴于被害人在被强奸时都处于昏迷状态
[13:52] we think this functions as the unsub’s signature. 我们认为这就是凶手的作案标志
[13:54] He most likely plays the songs repeatedly during the assault, 他很可能在强奸时循环播放一首歌
[13:57] resulting in a pavlovian response when they hear it later, 导致之后每次她们听到这首歌
[13:59] sort of a subconscious rape trigger. 就会无意识地产生被强奸的情绪
[14:01] The night of Vanessa Campbell’s abduction, 绑架凡妮莎·坎贝尔当晚
[14:03] that signature became part of his torture. 他将这个作案标志当做折磨她的手段
[14:05] Why these songs? What do they say about him? 为什么选这些歌 它们说明了什么
[14:11] Go ahead, Morgan? 说吧 摩根
[14:13] We just found Vanessa Campbell’s body. 我们刚找到了凡妮莎·坎贝尔的尸体
[14:15] He didn’t even bother hiding it. 他甚至都没藏尸
[14:16] How long has she been dead? 她死了多久了
[14:17] Maybe 5 hours. 大概五个小时
[14:19] He’s never killed before. Are we sure it’s our unsub? 他从未杀过人 这是我们的不明嫌犯干的吗
[14:21] He used a piano wire as a garrote. 他用钢琴丝把被害人绞死了
[14:24] I’m not seeing my keys. 我找不到钥匙了
[14:25] I can’t find anything in this bag. 这包老是让我找不到东西
[14:29] Normally the waitress has to pour me into a cab, 通常都是服务生把我扔进出租车
[14:31] not the other way around. 而不是反过来
[14:32] Oh, really? 真的吗
[14:34] Well, this is me. 这就是我的车
[14:37] I’m, um, I’m the suv. I’m sorry. 我的是那辆SUV 抱歉
[14:41] Listen, I know we just met. 我知道我们才刚认识
[14:43] I can’t, uh, I can’t let you drive like this. 可我不能让你就这样开车回去
[14:46] Ah…drive? I’m sleeping in this bitch. 开车 我准备睡在这破烂里
[14:50] Don’t be silly. 别傻了
[14:54] Uh, lock your doors. 锁上车门
[14:56] A lot of–a lot of creeps out there. Ok? 外面有很多变态 知道吗
[14:59] Ok. 知道了
[15:00] Well…good night. 晚安
[15:02] Good night. 晚安
[15:07] You have a cigarette? 你有烟吗
[15:12] Yes, I do. 我有
[15:15] Just, uh, don’t tell my wife. I promised her I’d quit. 可别告诉我太太 我跟她保证戒烟了
[15:19] Ok. Yeah. 好
[15:21] It’ll be our little secret. 这是我们的小秘密
[15:24] Ok. 好吧
[15:29] You know, I never knew why I hated that song so much. 我不知道自己为什么那么讨厌那首歌
[15:34] But tonight… 但今晚
[15:36] you helped me figure it out. 是你让我知道了
[15:39] – I…I did, huh? – Yeah, you did. -是吗 -是啊
[15:42] That’s the song you played when you raped me. 那就是你强奸我时放的那首歌
[15:44] What? 什么
[15:58] I was hoping you’d come back. 我正等着你回来呢
[16:16] Tissue inflammation is consistent 组织炎症显示
[16:18] with inhalation of some sort of drug. 她曾吸入某种药物
[16:20] I can’t tell what yet. 还无法确定是什么
[16:22] And the ligature marks? 捆绑痕迹呢
[16:23] Same as before. 和以前一样
[16:24] New wounds on top of old scares. 新伤覆盖在旧伤上面
[16:27] No sexual assault, though. 但没有性侵痕迹
[16:29] Possibly because she regained consciousness at some point 大概是因为她中途醒来了
[16:32] and fought back. 并进行了反抗
[16:34] She doesn’t show any signs of defensive wounds. 但没有自卫伤痕迹
[16:36] No, but I did fish this out of her trachea. 没有 但我在她的气管里发现了这个
[16:43] – Neoprene. – From a glove. -氯丁橡胶 -橡胶手套上的
[16:45] My best guess is she bit him. 我猜是她咬住了他
[16:48] Not enough to break the skin, unfortunately. 可惜没有咬破皮肤
[16:51] – An exam glove? – Most likely. -实验手套吗 -应该是
[16:53] Actually, it’s a surgical glove. 事实上 这是手术手套
[16:55] A little bit thicker than an exam glove. 比实验手套要厚
[16:56] If he was wearing neoprene, it means he has an allergy to latex. 如果他戴橡胶手套 说明他对乳液过敏
[16:59] I’ll have Garcia check hospital records. 我去让加西亚查一下医院记录
[17:07] What the hell? 怎么回事
[17:20] He-help! 救命
[17:24] Somebody help me! 谁来救救我
[17:36] Hello?! 有人吗
[17:40] Hello?! Is there somebody there? 有人吗 有人在这里吗
[17:56] Do you recognize this outfit? 你记得这身衣服吗
[17:59] I wore it the night we met. 我们初遇那晚我穿的
[18:02] I don’t remember exactly, 我不太记得了
[18:04] but friends heard me say I was going outside for a smoke. 但朋友们听到我说要出去吸烟
[18:09] Who are you? 你是谁
[18:11] You really don’t remember? 你真的不记得了吗
[18:13] No. Uh, l-last night, we met last night. 不记得 昨晚 我们昨晚才第一次见面
[18:21] That’s ok. Because I remember you. 没关系 因为我记得你
[18:26] Pieces of you, anyway. 依稀记得
[18:29] I guess because I was your first, 我猜因为我是第一个
[18:30] you didn’t know how to drug me right, 你还不太会下迷药
[18:33] and I kept coming to. 所以我时不时地醒过来
[18:35] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[18:37] I remember how you were panting behind your mask, 我记得你在面具后的喘气声
[18:42] and how your sweat dripped on my skin. 还有你流汗到我皮肤上的感觉
[18:48] But most of all… 但我印象最深的是…
[18:50] Ok, this is a misunderstanding. 这是个误会
[18:58] I remember that song. 我记得这首歌
[19:02] So first he evolves to revictimizing these women. 他最初只是再次强奸这些女人
[19:04] Then he evolves again to killing them. 现在开始杀掉她们
[19:07] The story’s in the press. He knows we’re hunting him. 新闻报道了此案 他知道我们在找他
[19:10] The murders, like the gloves, are a countermeasure. 杀人和戴手套都是反侦察手段
[19:13] Right. He’s a rapist first and foremost. 对 他首先是一名强奸犯
[19:15] That’s his primary motivation. 这是他最重要的动机
[19:17] So then why not rape Vanessa Campbell for the second time? 那第二次为什么不强奸凡妮莎·坎贝尔
[19:20] He lost control when she fought back. 她的反击让他失去控制感
[19:22] He couldn’t risk her identifying him. 他不能冒险让她认出他
[19:24] Ok, maybe that’s his new primary motivation. 也许这是他新的作案动机
[19:26] He wants to stay hidden. 他想隐匿自己
[19:28] But look at all the details we’ve learned about him already. 但看看我们已经了解到的信息
[19:31] The victims could have more clues to his identity 被害人的潜意识中也许有
[19:34] locked away in their subconscious. 更多他的身份信息
[19:35] So he kills them before we can unlock it. 所以他在她们意识到之前 先杀掉她们
[19:39] Go ahead, Garcia. 说吧 加西亚
[19:40] Sir, I have struck out on surgeons. 长官 外科医生没有嫌疑
[19:42] In fact, none of the survivors saw the same two 幸存者们看的都是不同的医生
[19:45] healthcare professionals or went to the same hospitals. 去的医院也都不同
[19:47] But then, I asked myself, 但后来我问自己
[19:49] what would SSA Hotchner do? 特别督察探员霍奇纳会怎么做
[19:52] And I imagined myself in a really good suit, 我想象自己穿着笔挺的西装
[19:54] – and I widened my search. – What did you find out? -拓宽了搜索范围 -你找到了什么
[19:57] I found an orderly whose name is Herman Scobie, 我找到一个叫赫尔曼·斯科比的人
[20:00] who rotates shifts at 3 different hospitals. 他在三家不同的医院轮值
[20:02] The same hospitals the victims go to? 是被害人去的那三家吗
[20:04] Yes, indeed they are. 正是
[20:05] And according to the hospital networks, 而且医院网站显示在她们遇袭几个月后
[20:07] he accessed their insurance months after the attacks. 他曾查看过她们的保险信息
[20:10] That’s how he finds the victims a second time. 这就是他第二次找上门的方法
[20:11] We should talk to him. 我们得去找他谈谈
[20:14] Diana. 戴安
[20:18] He killed Vanessa? 他杀了凡妮莎
[20:20] Yes. 是的
[20:22] He could be after any one of us now, right? 他也许还会来找我们 是吗
[20:26] Is this because of what I played last night? 是因为我昨晚弹的曲子吗
[20:28] Wait, stop! No! Wait. 等等 别这样
[20:29] It’s a stupid, cheesy song. 那只是首又蠢又俗的歌
[20:32] I only learned it so I could serenade my wife 我学那首歌只是为了求婚时
[20:35] when I asked her to marry me. 给我太太弹
[20:37] You can’t even lie convincingly. 你连谎都编不圆
[20:40] It’s not a lie. 我没说谎
[20:41] You sang “Total eclipse of the heart” to your wife? 你给你老婆唱《心已全蚀》是吗
[20:45] It’s kind of a crap song to propose to. 拿来求婚还真是不怎么样
[20:48] But it wasn’t. 不是啊
[20:52] That–that’s not what I played last night. 我昨晚弹的不是那歌
[20:55] You’re confused. Ok? 你弄错了
[20:58] Look, I can, uh, I can prove it to you. 你看 我可以证明
[21:00] There are certain things that you notice 作为一个老烟枪
[21:02] when you’re a lifelong smoker. 我能觉察到某些东西
[21:04] I could tell that it tasted funny, 我就知道味道不对劲
[21:06] so I crushed it. 于是掐掉了
[21:09] I guess I got enough, because I was out, but… 我以为我中招了 因为我昏过去了 但是
[21:13] I wasn’t out out, you know? 我没有彻底昏迷 明白吗
[21:16] Because you didn’t inhale as much as the other victims. 你没跟其他被害人摄入得一样多
[21:21] All right? Ok. 对吧 好
[21:23] This is what I played last night. 这是我昨天晚上弹的曲子
[21:34] It’s the same song. 就是同一个曲子
[21:37] No, it’s not. 明明不是
[21:38] Listen. Listen. 听啊 你听
[21:46] It is the same song. 就是同一个曲子
[21:48] It’s the same. What, do you think I can’t hear that? 是同一个 你当我聋子啊
[21:50] No! No! 不是 不是
[21:51] It’s the same song! 就是同一个
[21:52] Wait, stop. 慢 别
[21:53] It was–it was written by the same guy. 这两首曲子是同一个人写的
[21:56] That’s why it sounds like it’s the same song. 所以你会觉得听起来一样
[21:58] Prove it. How do they go? 证明给我看 怎么来的
[22:02] I woke up…in his van. 我在他的货车里醒了过来
[22:08] He wore a mask. I never saw his face. 他戴着面具 我从没见过他的脸
[22:12] But there were other things, 但有些别的东西
[22:14] things that were different from what you described. 跟你们说的不一样
[22:17] Things he did? 他做的事吗
[22:19] Things he didn’t do. He didn’t tie me up. 他没做的事 他没把我绑起来
[22:22] And there wasn’t a song. 也没有放歌
[22:25] He talked to me, but there wasn’t a song. 他跟我说了话 但没有歌
[22:29] Do you remember what he said? 你记得他说了什么吗
[22:32] No. 不记得
[22:33] When he was done, he bashed my head into the floor of his van. 结束的时候 他把我的头往车地板上撞
[22:48] FBI! 联邦调查局
[22:55] Out the back! 后院
[23:01] What are you doing? What is–what is this? 你这是干什么 怎么回事
[23:04] Sometimes in my dreams… 有时候我在梦里
[23:09] I can still hear his voice. 还能听见他的声音
[23:11] Ok. Ok. 好 好
[23:14] This one goes… 这首是这样的
[23:16] *And I know just how to whisper* *我知道如何低吟浅唱*
[23:21] Right? 对吧
[23:23] And the other one goes… 另一首是这样的
[23:25] *Turn around bright eyes* *回首 闪亮的眼眸*
[23:30] You see? 明白没
[23:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:40] Why you running? 你跑什么
[23:41] Why do you come to my house waving guns around? 你们为什么来我家拿着枪乱晃
[23:43] Because we’re looking for a rapist and a killer. 因为我们在找一个强奸犯和杀人凶手
[23:45] You know anyone like that? 你认识这样的人吗
[23:47] Not me. 反正不是我
[23:50] Morgan. Neoprene. 摩根 合成橡胶
[23:54] That is you. 还真是你
[23:56] I know you’re him. 我知道你就是他
[23:59] You see, you didn’t just play that song over and over again 你五年前蹂躏我的时候
[24:04] when you ravaged me 5 years ago. 不仅仅是反复播放那首曲子
[24:07] You sang it. 你还跟着唱
[24:10] The same way you sang it right now. 就跟你现在一样地唱
[24:12] That–that’s your proof? 这就是你的证据
[24:15] It’s all I need. 这就够了
[24:17] You got the wrong guy. You’re making a mistake. 你抓错人了 你错了
[24:20] Oh! For God’s sake! It’s not me! I’m not the guy! 苍天在上 真的不是我 我不是那个人
[24:25] Yeah. It’s you. 没错 就是你
[24:28] Oh, my god! 我的天呐
[24:38] You know, according to wikipedia, 你知道吗 根据维基百科
[24:40] you’ve got 48 hours before gangrene sets in. 距离你长出坏疽还有48小时
[24:43] Less if I starve you. 除非我饿死你
[24:46] So, uh…you want a sandwich or something? 所以 你要不要来点吃的
[24:50] What’s the point? 这是何苦
[24:51] You’ve already decided who I am. 你已经给我判刑了
[24:53] Um, the point is you’ve ruined my life, 关键是你毁了我的生活
[24:57] and I want to make you take responsibility for that. 而我要你对此付出代价
[25:00] I never did anything to you you didn’t want. 我从未对你做过你不愿意的事
[25:05] What? 什么
[25:09] Do you see this? 你看见这个了吗
[25:12] This made my mother cry in the examination room 警察给这些伤痕拍照的时候
[25:15] when the police took photos of it. 我妈在检查室里大哭
[25:17] And these, here. 还有这些
[25:21] These made my father ask me 这些弄的我爸怀疑我
[25:23] if I had too much to drink that night. 那天晚上是不是喝多了
[25:26] And… 还有
[25:28] This one. 这个
[25:29] This one was so deep that my fiance decided 这个伤口深到我的未婚夫
[25:31] that he could never touch me again. 再也不想碰我
[25:33] Now, is that what you really think, 你真的觉得
[25:36] that I wanted this? 我愿意这样吗
[25:40] That’s not what I’m talking about. 我不是这个意思
[25:43] You mixed me up. 你把我跟那人弄混了
[25:47] Just like you did the songs. 就像你弄混了那两首曲子
[25:55] Where’s my lawyer? 我的律师在哪
[25:59] We called him. 我们打电话给他了
[26:00] He’s on his way. I’ll tell you what– 他还在路上 这样吧
[26:01] I’m gonna let him fill you in on the Piano Man investigation. 我还是让他跟你讲钢琴人调查的进展吧
[26:05] On the what? 什么的进展
[26:06] The Piano Man. 钢琴人嘛
[26:07] You might have read about him. 你也许听说过他
[26:08] A little. 听过一点
[26:10] What, you think I’m him? 怎么 你觉得我就是他吗
[26:15] No. At least I don’t. 不 起码我不信
[26:18] The problem is, the way you treat some of your dates 问题是 你对某些女朋友的做法
[26:22] is a little similar to this guy. 跟这个人有点像
[26:24] Now, I’m not judging. Some guys like it rough. 我不是要说你怎么样 有些人喜欢强硬点的
[26:28] In fact… 实际上
[26:31] Never mind. 还是算了
[26:34] No, go ahead. 别啊 说完
[26:37] No, I can’t. 不 我不能说
[26:38] Maybe you already did. 你已经说了吧
[26:46] Most of the people here aren’t as understanding as I am. 这里的人 大多不像我这样理解人
[26:51] So, between us, did you ever get a little too rough? 偷偷告诉我 你有没有对女孩过于强硬
[26:57] Heat of the moment? 冲动时刻有没有
[27:01] Never. 从没
[27:03] Never? 从没有过
[27:04] Never. 从没
[27:06] What about those naughty girls who came back for seconds? 对那些二进宫的坏女孩又怎么样呢
[27:09] What about them? 她们怎么了
[27:10] They’re the ones screeching the loudest. 叫得最响的那种
[27:14] What I need from you is a reason to kick them to the curb. 我只要你给我个绑住她们的理由
[27:17] Look at the notches on their bedpost. 看看她们床柱上的抓痕
[27:20] You think they’re innocent? 你觉得她们是无辜的吗
[27:24] That’s a good one. 说得好
[27:26] Besides, nobody believes a slut who cries wolf. 再说了 没人会去相信那些报假警的贱人
[27:33] Right? 对吧
[27:40] I’m gonna quote you on that. 这我可得原话引用
[27:48] That–that–that was just something I told myself 那是我第二次出事之后
[27:51] after the second time. How did he– 对自己说的话 他怎么会…
[27:55] Your brain remembers details 你的大脑记得一切细节
[27:57] no matter how hard you try to forget it. 不管你有多想忘记
[27:58] It’s just like the song. 就像那首歌一样
[28:00] It’s him. 就是他
[28:02] We got a positive I.D. 我们抓到他了
[28:04] We’ll arraign him. 我们会提审他
[28:06] We’re not done. We’re gonna stay and 还没完事 我们要留下
[28:07] help the D.A. build an airtight case. 帮地方检察官正式立案
[28:09] Gonna be tough if most of the victims can’t identify him. 如果多数被害人都无法指认他 这可不好办
[28:12] That’s why we use his signature against him. 所以我们要用他的犯案特征对付他
[28:14] We establish a link between each of the victims and her song. 我们要建立每个被害人与各自曲子之间的联系
[28:16] How does that work, exactly? 具体怎么做
[28:18] Are we gonna enter his song library into evidence? 我们要清查他的媒体库找证据吗
[28:20] If it’s relevant, yes. 如果有联系 当然
[28:21] We’ll categorize every piece of music he owns, 我们要对他所有的曲子进行分类
[28:23] every MP3, CD, old cassettes, everything. 每个MP3 CD光盘 旧磁带 一切
[28:25] And we establish these songs 然后我们确认这些歌曲
[28:26] were important to him and we go at him again. 对他很重要 然后再对他敲打敲打
[28:28] He’s lawyering up. 他找律师了
[28:30] He raped 12 women and he killed one. 他强奸了12名妇女 还杀了一个
[28:31] We’re gonna make every charge stick. 我们要让他逃不掉每一项指控
[28:41] Hello. 你好
[28:45] What? 什么
[28:46] I know. That’s–that’s great. 我知道 那太好了
[28:52] Um, listen, can I call you back? 我能不能晚点给你打回去
[29:05] …confirmed that an arrest has been made in the Piano Man case. 钢琴人案的嫌犯已确认落网
[29:08] The suspect’s name has not been released yet, 警方尚未透露该嫌犯姓名
[29:10] but a spokesman for the Houston Police has confirmed 但休斯顿警方发言人确认
[29:13] he is in custody and 该男子已被拘押
[29:14] could be arraigned as early as this evening. 并将于今晚提审
[29:33] What did you mean? 你之前是什么意思
[29:35] What did I mix up? 我弄混了什么
[29:38] We’ve met before. Just not the way you remember. 我们以前见过 但不是你说的那样
[29:44] Evanescence. Linkin park. 伊凡塞斯 林肯公园
[29:47] And Nickelback. 还有五分钱合唱团
[29:49] So Herman Scobie’s into that 这么说赫尔曼·斯可比喜欢的是
[29:50] nu-metal goth stuff. 新金属 哥特摇滚之类的东西
[29:51] Yeah, and his tramp stamp probably spells out “Massengill.” 是啊 他屁股上可能刻了马森吉尔的名呢
[29:54] This guy doesn’t even have any rage against the machine. 这人连”愤怒机器”的碟都没有
[29:59] I rock. 姐也摇滚
[30:01] How old were you when you started listening to that band? 你是多少岁开始听这乐队的歌的
[30:03] Uh, I was probably a teenager. Why? 十几岁吧 怎么了
[30:05] 14 is when we start to make our own musical choices. 14岁是我们开始建立自己音乐喜好的时间
[30:08] Our cognitive development evolves at that age 我们会在那时发展自己的认知
[30:10] and we start to form our own cultural identity. 开始形成自己的文化品味
[30:12] We stop listening to the music that our parents put on 我们开始不再听父母选择的音乐
[30:14] and we start listening to the music that our friends listen to. 而开始听朋友们在听的
[30:16] And those musical experiences imprint on us. 这些音乐体验会铭刻在我们身上
[30:18] Our hormonal surges as teenagers 青少年时期激素剧增
[30:20] may make the choices seem more personal and passionate. 会让我们的选择显得个人主义和情绪化
[30:22] And later on in life 而此后的生活中
[30:23] we might experiment with other musical selections, 我们会尝试不同种类的音乐
[30:24] but no music ever impacts us 但它们对我们的影响
[30:26] as much as that which we listen to at age 14. 都不会比14岁时听的那些更大
[30:28] Herman Scobie’s what, 30? 赫尔曼·斯可比多大 30吗
[30:30] If that. 就当是吧
[30:31] Ok, so mid- to late nineties is when he started 那么90年代中晚期是他音乐品味形成的
[30:33] to take music seriously, stuff like this. 关键时期 就像这种
[30:35] And the piano man’s songs were all early eighties. 而钢琴人的曲子都是80年代早期的
[30:37] Which means the signature doesn’t fit. 也就是说特征不吻合
[30:39] Herman Scobie’s too young to be the Piano Man. 赫尔曼·斯可比太年轻 不会是钢琴人
[30:41] I used to go to this bar, the Golden Gun. You know it? 我以前常去一个酒吧 金枪吧 你知道吧
[30:45] I’ve been to lots of bars. 我去过很多酒吧
[30:48] This one was special. 这个很特别
[30:49] They had a happy hour every Wednesday night. 他们每周三晚上都有个幸福时刻
[30:53] And every Wednesday night I’d be there. 而我每周三晚上都会去那里
[30:56] And every wednesday night I’d notice this woman. 并且都会注意到一个女人
[31:01] Long blond hair, horn-rimmed glasses. 金色长发 角质边框眼镜
[31:04] Every week she’d let a different guy pick her up. 每个礼拜都有不同的男人来接她
[31:08] It was like a deal. 就像是个交易
[31:10] She could come back but he couldn’t. 她可以回来 而他不行
[31:16] You remember the bar now? 你想起来那个酒吧了
[31:19] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是 -好
[31:22] One night, she was so trashed, 某个晚上 她烂醉如泥
[31:24] I couldn’t understand what she was saying. 我都听不懂她在说什么
[31:27] It was “your place.” 她说的是 你家
[31:31] And when we got there, she told me.. 等我们到了 她说
[31:35] not to ask her about them. 别问那些东西的事
[31:38] That’s when I saw the scars. 那时候我才看见那些疤
[31:44] The next morning she was gone. 第二天早上醒来她已经不见了
[31:46] I kept my side of the bargain. I never went back. 我一直守着我的承诺 再没回去过
[31:52] But I wondered about her. 但是我一直很好奇
[31:56] Who she was. What happened to her. 她是谁 她身上发生过什么事
[32:01] Now I see these same scars on my wrist… 现在我看着自己手腕上同样的伤疤
[32:10] and I have my answer, don’t I? 终于知道了答案
[32:13] You think you know me? 你以为你认识我吗
[32:18] I know who you are, Regina. 是我认识你 瑞吉娜
[32:27] How can Herman Scobie not be the Piano Man? 赫尔曼·斯可比怎么可能不是钢琴人
[32:30] We’ve got the medical gloves, the medical records he pulled. 我们找到了医疗手套和他调查医疗记录的证据
[32:33] The taunt he said to Diana Mitchell he repeated to us. 他跟我们重复了对戴安·米切尔的嘲讽
[32:36] Scobie definitely assaulted Diana the second time. 斯可比一定是第二次袭击戴安的人
[32:39] He’s probably re-victimizing all of the survivors. 他或许是在二次侵害幸存者
[32:42] But apply the profile to Herman Scobie 但对比我们对赫尔曼·斯可比的侧写
[32:44] and look at what’s different. 有很多不符的地方
[32:45] There’s no piano wire and there’s no song played. 没有发现钢琴弦和放过的曲子
[32:47] You think there are two unsubs, the Piano Man and a copycat? 你觉得有两个嫌犯 钢琴人和模仿犯
[32:50] A copycat studies the original unsub in order to learn. 模仿犯研究原始凶手来学习
[32:52] Herman Scobie’s a doppelganger. 赫尔曼·斯可比只是个二重身
[32:54] He’s trying to pass himself off as the Piano Man. 他想借由钢琴人背黑锅来脱罪
[32:57] Why? 为什么
[32:58] Convenience, maybe. 方便吧 也许
[32:59] If he assaults the Piano Man’s survivors, 如果他侵犯的是钢琴人手下的幸存者
[33:01] they’re less likely to reach out to the police. 她们更不可能会去找警察
[33:02] And if they do, women claim it was the Piano Man. 哪怕找了 她们也会认为是钢琴人干的
[33:05] No one thinks to look at hospital orderlies. 没人会想到是医院的勤杂工
[33:07] So who killed Vanessa Campbell, 那是谁杀害了凡妮莎·坎贝尔呢
[33:08] the Piano Man or Scobie? 钢琴人还是斯可比
[33:10] It’s a lay-up. Same neoprene 很明显 我们在斯科比车上发现的手套
[33:11] glove in her throat as we found in scobie’s van. 与她喉咙里发现的残片吻合
[33:13] There’s something odd about that, too, though. 不过这件事也有点奇怪
[33:15] If Vanessa Campbell swallowed this, 如果凡妮莎·坎贝尔吞下了这个
[33:17] it would be scarred by digestive acids. 它应该会被胃酸腐蚀
[33:18] Even if it got caught in her trachea as he choked her out, 就算是他掐死她时落入了她气管里
[33:20] gastric reflux would be evident, but there isn’t any. 也会有胃回流现象做证据 但也没有
[33:23] So the unsub placed that in her throat postmortem. 就是说不明嫌犯在她死后放进了她喉咙里
[33:25] Which unsub? 哪一个不明嫌犯
[33:26] He used the piano wire, he played the song, 他用钢琴弦 还演奏歌曲
[33:27] it must have been the Piano Man. 一定是钢琴人
[33:29] So he plants a piece of evidence to frame Scobie. 就是说他放了个证据栽赃斯可比
[33:31] Ok, let me get this straight. 我再来理一遍
[33:32] The Piano Man is trying to convince us 钢琴人想要我们相信
[33:36] that Scobie is responsible for all of these crimes. 斯可比才是这些罪案的元凶
[33:38] And if these two have studied each other this closely, 如果这俩人对彼此研究得如此透彻
[33:41] then Scobie is the key to finding the Piano Man. 那斯可比就是找到钢琴人的关键所在
[33:43] His lawyer’s here. Scobie’s not gonna talk to us. 他律师在 斯可比不会说的
[33:45] He will when he finds out he’s been set up. 等他发现被人栽赃 就会说了
[33:49] My client has nothing to say. 我的当事人没什么可说的
[33:51] Good. We’d rather he listen, anyway. 很好 我们倒更希望他好好听着
[33:53] You’re going away for rape. 你的强奸罪是要坐实了
[33:55] The question is whether you’ll let your competition 现在问题在于你愿不愿意让你的竞争对手
[33:57] hang Vanessa Campbell’s murder on you as well. 把谋杀凡妮莎·坎贝尔的罪也安到你头上
[34:00] I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[34:03] – I didn’t even touch her. – Herman. -我都没碰过她 -赫尔曼
[34:05] From what you’ve told us, 根据你给我们提供的情况
[34:06] we know exactly what you think of these women. 我们很清楚你对这些女性的看法
[34:08] You don’t need to kill them. 你没有杀人的必要
[34:09] They’re not worth that much effort to you. 她们不值得你花那么大代价
[34:11] But the Piano Man can’t take that risk. 但是钢琴人不能冒这个险
[34:14] When he’d heard what you’d done, he killed Vanessa Campbell. 他在听说了你的事后 杀了凡妮莎·坎贝尔
[34:17] He went back to an old victim, just like you, 他重访了一个曾经的被害人 就像你一样
[34:20] but then placed a piece of neoprene down her throat. 但之后在她喉咙里放了一片合成橡胶
[34:24] Does that sound like an accident? 你觉得这是意外吗
[34:26] He’s setting you up. 他在设计你
[34:27] I need to discuss this with my client. 我要跟我的当事人商量此事
[34:29] No, he talks to us now or he takes his chances with a jury. 不 他现在开口 不然就去跟陪审团聊吧
[34:32] What do you want to know? 你们想知道什么
[34:36] Who is he? 他是谁
[34:38] I never met him. 我从没见过他
[34:41] I just read about what he did in the hospital records. 我只是从医院记录知道了他做的事
[34:47] A weird thing, though. 不过有个怪事
[34:49] What? 什么
[34:51] I had two chicks picked out to do next. 我挑了两个妞准备下手
[34:56] I was gonna start with Vanessa, but… 我本想先对凡妮莎下手的 可是
[34:59] he got to her first. 他抢先了
[35:02] Who was the other one? 另一个是谁
[35:06] Regina Lampert. 瑞吉娜·兰伯特
[35:13] Regina? 瑞吉娜
[35:17] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[35:19] Regina, I’m– I’m begging you, 瑞吉娜 我求你了
[35:22] I’ve lost a lot of blood. 我流了好多血
[35:25] I need to go to the hospital. 我得去医院
[35:29] Regina? 瑞吉娜
[36:32] No… 不
[36:44] Ok, guys, Regina Lampert is not answering her phone, 同志们 瑞吉娜·兰伯特没接电话
[36:46] and I found something hinky on her, 另外我发现了一个可疑的东西
[36:48] which I’m sending to your tablets. 正发送到你们的平板电脑
[36:50] All right, Garcia, what are we looking at? 好 加西亚 这是什么
[36:51] It’s surveillance video 监控录像
[36:52] from the bar that Regina Lampert works at. 是瑞吉娜打工的那家酒吧
[36:54] Do you see the guy she’s talking to? 看见那个跟她聊天的男人了吗
[36:55] Playing the piano. He’s taunting her. 弹钢琴那个 他在嘲笑她
[36:58] She knows it, too. Look at her body language. 她听出来了 看她的身体语言
[37:00] Watch what happens when I fast-forward to closing time. 看好我快进到最后前发生的事
[37:03] She seems to warm up to him. 她看起来在跟他套近乎
[37:07] And then watch this. 看好了
[37:08] Garcia, freeze it right there. 加西亚 暂停画面
[37:11] Look at her face. No, she doesn’t. 看她的脸 她不是套近乎
[37:12] She’s set herself up as bait. 她把自己当饵抛出去了
[37:14] Credit card says that the guy at the piano 信用卡记录显示弹钢琴的那个男人
[37:15] is Hamilton Bartholomew. This is what I know– 名叫汉密尔顿·巴特洛缪 以下是我掌握的
[37:17] His wife just filed a missing persons report 他的妻子今早刚刚报告过
[37:19] on him this morning. 她的丈夫失踪了
[37:20] She directed me to some job he just applied for, 她让我看了他刚刚申请的几个工作
[37:22] so I did a background check 于是我对他做了背景调查
[37:23] from that where they did his fingerprints. 拿到了应聘用的指纹
[37:25] All right, Garcia, pull Regina Lampert’s rape kit 加西亚 调出瑞吉娜·兰伯特强奸案的证据库
[37:27] and cross-reference the prints found and 交叉对比我们找到的指纹
[37:28] see if you get a match. 看看有没有吻合
[37:30] We need to get to her house. 我们要赶到她家去
[37:32] Sending her address into your GPS. 正在给你们GPS上输地址
[37:33] Godspeed. 一路顺风
[38:15] Garcia, did she pick up? 加西亚 她接电话了吗
[38:16] No, but we did get a 911 call from her house 没 但我们接到了一个从她家打来的
[38:18] and it is freaking weird. 报警电话 而且超诡异
[38:20] 911 operator. What’s your emergency? 911接线员 有何紧急事件
[38:23] Hello? 喂
[38:23] My name is Hamilton Bartholomew. 我叫汉密尔顿·巴特洛缪
[38:25] I’m being held captive by a lunatic! 我被一个疯子抓起来了
[38:29] She took the Piano Man captive? 她抓到了钢琴人
[38:31] Unless he’s not the Piano Man. I mean, think about it. 除非他不是钢琴人 我是说 你想想
[38:34] Would the Piano Man call us to rescue him? 是钢琴人的话会打电话求助吗
[38:36] She could be shooting at the wrong guy. 她可能搞错了对象
[38:38] Garcia, keep trying the house. 加西亚 接着试座机
[38:42] It’s the lab. They’ve run the fingerprints. 实验室来电 他们查了指纹
[38:43] Hello? 喂
[38:50] FBI! 联调局
[38:52] I got him! I caught him! 我抓到他了 我抓到他了
[38:55] This is the Piano Man. 这就是那个钢琴人
[38:56] No, I’m not. This woman’s crazy. 我不是 这女的疯了
[38:59] Regina, look at me. 瑞吉娜 看着我
[39:01] Look at me. Drop the gun, ok? 看着我 放下枪 好吗
[39:05] Please don’t let her kill me. 求你们别让她杀了我
[39:07] I have waited 5 years for this. 我等今天等了五年
[39:13] We ran the rape kit, Regina. 我们查过证据库了 瑞吉娜
[39:16] The fingerprint the police got off your glasses. 警方从你的眼镜框上提取的指纹
[39:17] Do you remember? 你还记得吗
[39:18] We compared it to Hamilton’s. 我们用哈密尔顿的指纹做了对比
[39:20] It didn’t match. 并不吻合
[39:27] That’s impossible. That’s…that’s him. 不可能 明明就是他
[39:33] That’s him. 就是他
[39:34] If you pull that trigger, 如果你扣下扳机
[39:35] you’re gonna kill an innocent man. 就会错杀无辜
[39:39] But… 但是…
[39:41] Drop the gun. 放下枪
[39:42] But… It’s… 但是 这
[39:52] – Can you walk? – Yeah. Yeah. I can walk. -你能走吗 -可以 我能走
[39:54] I have to put these on you. Do you understand? 我不得不给你上铐 明白吗
[39:56] This is for both of our safety. 这样对大家都好
[40:04] Hamilton Bartholomew, 汉密尔顿·巴特洛缪
[40:05] you’re under arrest for the rapes of 12 women 你因涉嫌强奸12名妇女
[40:07] and the murder of vanessa campbell. 并谋杀凡妮莎·坎贝尔被捕
[40:28] I was told that you would only give your statement to me. 我听说你只想让我来录口供
[40:34] Why didn’t you let me pull the trigger? 你为什么不让我开枪
[40:38] Because you would be in prison. 因为那样你就会进监狱
[40:42] As opposed to where I am right now? 我现在这样就很好吗
[40:45] I mean, while he gets a lawyer 我是说 他会请律师
[40:49] and a fair trial. 还有公正的审判
[40:50] He will never see the light of day, ever. 他绝对会把牢底坐穿 绝对
[40:55] Can you guarantee that? 你能保证吗
[41:00] You know, when they talk about victims 你知道吗 当人们说起”被害人”
[41:03] getting revictimized by the system, 因司法体系的缺陷而反复受创的时候
[41:06] they mean you. 他们说的是”你”
[41:10] I know it’s hard– 我知道这很困难
[41:11] No, you don’t. 不 你不知道
[41:13] You have no idea what it’s like… 你根本不知道这是什么感觉
[41:19] when the monster from your nightmares comes back for you. 当你噩梦中的怪物再来找你
[41:27] Wait– 等等
[41:28] Look, I’m here as a courtesy. 我来这里只是出于好意
[41:30] Something happened to you. 你身上发生过事情
[41:32] Do you want to give me your statement or not? 你还想不想给我口供了
[41:33] What did you do to him, huh? 你把他怎么样了
[41:36] Did you arrest him like a good FBI agent? 你像一个优秀的联调局探员那样逮捕了他吗
[41:44] Or did you kill him? 还是你杀了他
[41:51] I didn’t pull the trigger. 扣扳机的不是我
[41:54] Still, your monster’s dead. 然而 你的怪物已经死了
[42:03] I have to live with mine. 我却还得面对着我这个活下去
[42:08] That’s my statement. 这就是我的供词
[42:15] “All the art of living 生活的精妙之处
[42:16] lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.” 全在放手与坚持之完美交融
[42:20] Henry Ellis. 亨瑞·艾利斯
[42:39] I’m having a bad day. 我今天过得不怎么顺
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme