时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I don’t like it here. It’s scary. | 我不喜欢这里 太吓人了 |
[00:19] | Hey. Let’s get out of here. | 我们还是赶紧走吧 |
[00:22] | In a minute. | 马上 |
[00:25] | Seriously. I’m getting creeped out. | 说真的 我真有点吓坏了 |
[00:28] | Will you relax. | 就不能放松点吗 |
[00:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:40] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[00:51] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:54] | Maybe it’s the park service. | 也许是公园的管理员 |
[01:03] | It was no one. | 谁都不是 |
[01:06] | Or was it the Iron Claw Killer? | 或者是铁爪杀人魔 |
[01:08] | It’s not funny. Let’s get out of here. | 一点都不好笑 我们走吧 |
[01:42] | That takes us back to 1968. | 让我们回到1968年 |
[01:44] | You’re listening to your classic rock station in the Bay. | 您正在收听的是湾区最经典的摇滚电台 |
[01:48] | In the end, | 总而言之 |
[01:49] | I just write about violent crime. | 我只是将暴力犯罪用文字表达了出来 |
[01:52] | The real heroes are the people here beside me. | 真正的英雄是我身边的这几位 |
[01:52] | 暴力犯罪研讨会 伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 | |
[01:55] | Now give a warm welcome to our next speaker, | 现在请大家用热烈掌声请出下一位来宾 |
[01:57] | Dr. Spencer Reid of the BAU. | 行为分析组的斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[02:04] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢大家 谢谢 |
[02:05] | Patricia Cornwell, ladies and gentlemen. | 帕翠夏·康威尔 女士们先生们 |
[02:07] | Ms. Cornwell will be signing books at the end of the session. | 康威尔女士会在研讨会最后进行签售 |
[02:11] | Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[02:14] | Hi. I am here today | 我今天来这里 |
[02:16] | to talk to you about paraphilias | 和大家探讨有关异常性癖 |
[02:19] | and their relation to violent crime. | 及其与暴力犯罪的关系 |
[02:26] | Does anybody know what dendrophilia is? | 有人知道恋树癖是什么意思吗 |
[02:32] | Yes, a fetish for trees. | 是 就是指对树的异常兴奋 |
[02:40] | Thank you so much for coming out, you guys, | 非常感谢诸位的到来 |
[02:43] | and as for your question earlier, | 对您早先的提问 |
[02:45] | the case that we were following at the time | 我们当时在追查的案子 |
[02:47] | was the David Parker Ray case. | 是戴维·帕克·雷一案 |
[02:49] | We actually believed that the victim count in that case | 我们曾一度认为该案的被害者人数 |
[02:52] | was close to 60. Unfortunately, | 接近60 可惜的是 |
[02:54] | we were only able to unearth 45 bodies, | 我们最终只找到45具遗体 |
[02:56] | but SSA Buffalino, um, | 但是特别探员巴法力诺 |
[02:59] | has been diligent… | 非常勤奋 |
[03:03] | Dr. Reid? | 里德博士 |
[03:04] | Hey, you were fantastic up there. | 你刚才的演讲太精彩了 |
[03:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | Yeah. I love the names of those paraphilias. | 我很喜欢那些异常性癖的名字 |
[03:10] | I have a new list to memorize. | 现在我有新的列表要背了 |
[03:12] | You like memorizing lists? | 你喜欢记列表 |
[03:13] | I’m weird that way. | 我就是这么怪 |
[03:15] | That’s not weird at all. I do it all the time. | 完全不怪啊 我一直都这么干 |
[03:17] | You know, we don’t usually get people your age here. | 这种场合一般见不到你这年龄的人 |
[03:18] | You’re in school, I assume? | 我猜你还在上学吧 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I’m a senior at Michigan. | 对 我在密歇根大学读大四 |
[03:21] | You know what? You might like | 我说 你也许会对 |
[03:22] | the FBI’s internship program. | 联调局的实习生项目感兴趣 |
[03:24] | Unfortunately, we’re already past the deadline, | 不过这期招生已经结束了 |
[03:26] | but if you write me a letter, | 但是如果你给我写封信的话 |
[03:28] | I might be able to pull some strings. | 我也许能给你想想办法 |
[03:30] | Uh…thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:32] | But I don’t think my board of directors would allow it. | 但是我想我的董事会不会同意 |
[03:36] | I have a company. Have you heard of Nanovex? | 我有个公司 你听说过纳诺维吗 |
[03:39] | Nanovex, as in the company Landis Pharmaceuticals | 纳诺维 就是那个制药巨头兰迪斯 |
[03:42] | investing 100 million dollars in, Nanovex? | 投资了一个亿的那个纳诺维吗 |
[03:45] | It’s not a done deal yet. | 这个还没敲定呢 |
[03:46] | Uh, but, hey, you were awesome up there. | 不过 你确实很棒 |
[03:49] | You saved me from a company | 你可是把我从楼下那个 |
[03:50] | party downstairs that was a total snoozefest. | 无聊透顶的公司聚会上给拯救了 |
[03:53] | Keep up the good work. | 好好干吧 |
[03:54] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[03:57] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[03:58] | That was the founder of Nanovex. | 纳诺维的创办人 |
[04:00] | I’ve never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[04:01] | They make magnetically responsive nanoparticles | 他们利用磁性纳米颗粒 |
[04:03] | for targeted drug delivery to tumor cells. | 制造针对癌细胞的靶向药物 |
[04:05] | I’ve still never heard of it. | 还是没听说过 |
[04:07] | You will. It’s gonna change the world. | 你会的 它会改变世界 |
[04:14] | Guess who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[04:15] | The Marin Headlands last night. | 昨天夜里在马林海角 |
[04:16] | David Atley and Nicole Puli, | 戴维·阿特利和妮可·普利 |
[04:18] | both 24, both grad students | 同为24岁 伯克利大学研究生 |
[04:20] | at Berkeley, shot multiple times in their vehicle– wait for it– | 于车内被人多次枪击身亡 还没完 |
[04:25] | The Zodiac? | 十二宫杀手 |
[04:26] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[04:27] | Come on, it’s gotta be the 2.0 version. | 这怎么也得是2.0版的吧 |
[04:29] | Yeah, you would think so, | 你可以这么认为 |
[04:31] | except for the crazy similarities in the M.O. | 但他们的作案手法惊人的相似 |
[04:33] | I’m talking same victimology, | 我是说同样特征的被害人 |
[04:35] | same geography. | 同样的地理区域 |
[04:37] | And two souvenirs were left at the crime scene. | 还有两件留在凶案现场的纪念品 |
[04:40] | He left a photo? | 他留了张照片 |
[04:41] | Local police say that is Marcia Miller. | 当地警方说是玛霞·米勒 |
[04:44] | She was found near Napa in 1971. | 她于1971年在纳帕被人发现 |
[04:47] | Strongly suspected that she was a victim of the Zodiac, | 很有可能她就是十二宫杀手的战绩之一 |
[04:49] | but police never confirmed it, | 但是警方从未证实过这点 |
[04:50] | and they didn’t publicize the case. | 而且他们也未公开过此案 |
[04:52] | So the Zodiac took this photo | 就是说十二宫杀手 |
[04:54] | at the killing and then saved it all these years? | 在行凶后照了照片并保存了这么些年 |
[04:56] | The Zodiac’s last confirmed victim | 十二宫杀手最后一个已知的被害人 |
[04:58] | was the cabdriver Paul Stine. | 是出租车司机保罗·史汀 |
[05:00] | He mailed pieces of Stine’s bloody shirt | 他寄了封内藏史汀血渍衬衫布条的 |
[05:03] | along with his letters to prove it was him. | 一封信来证明是他所为 |
[05:05] | This photo could prove he’s back. | 这张照片也能证明他的回归 |
[05:07] | Oh…you just mentioned a bloody shirt? | 你刚说有血渍的衬衫 |
[05:10] | This is the second souvenir that was left at the crime scene. | 这个是罪案现场留下的第二个纪念品 |
[05:14] | Preliminary tests say that the blood type is o-negative. | 初步检测结果显示血型为O型阴性 |
[05:17] | Same blood type as the cabdriver. | 跟出租车司机是一个血型 |
[05:20] | So how old would Zodiac be by now? | 十二宫杀手现在该有多大了 |
[05:22] | The murders took place in the late sixties? | 那些凶杀案都是60年代晚期发生的 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Uh, December 20, 1968, | 准确说是1968年12月20号 |
[05:27] | to October 11, 1969, to be exact, | 至1969年10月11号 |
[05:29] | but he was suspected of other crimes, | 但他也被怀疑犯下了其他案子 |
[05:31] | and he sent letters and codes to newspapers until 1974. | 何况他直到1974年还在往报馆送信 |
[05:35] | Well, at the very least, | 最保守估计 |
[05:36] | the Zodiac would have to be about 60 by now. | 十二宫杀手到现在也该有60了 |
[05:38] | Well, it doesn’t take a lot of strength to pull a trigger. | 扣扳机又不是个体力活 |
[05:40] | No, but it takes a lot of skill | 不 但是销声匿迹40年 |
[05:42] | not to get caught for 40 years. | 不被抓到可不简单 |
[05:43] | Have Reid and Prentiss meet us in San Francisco. | 让里德和潘提斯在旧金山和我们会合 |
[05:45] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:49] | True Genius | 真正的天才 |
[06:53] | “Three can keep a secret if two are dead.” | 夫欲密 三者必去其二 |
[06:57] | Benjamin Franklin. | 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[06:58] | Bottom line is Zodiac is the most well-documented | 起码十二宫杀手是当代记录 |
[07:01] | unsolved serial killing case in modern times. | 最详细的未破获连环杀人案 |
[07:05] | There have been two known copycats. | 已经有了两个模仿犯案者 |
[07:06] | Correct. The first one was Heriberto Seda. | 没错 第一个是赫利博托·色达 |
[07:09] | He killed 3 and wounded 4 in New York City. | 他在纽约市杀三人伤四人 |
[07:12] | And then there was a 14-year-old in Japan | 第二个是一名14岁的日本少年 |
[07:15] | named Saito Sakakibara. | 名叫酒鬼薔薇 聖斗[真名不详] |
[07:17] | He killed two other children | 他杀害了两名儿童 |
[07:18] | and left the sign of the Zodiac behind. | 并且留下了十二宫杀手印记 |
[07:20] | The fact is, the Zodiac was driven by a need | 事实上 十二宫杀手是被名欲 |
[07:22] | for notoriety and control. | 和控制欲所驱使 |
[07:24] | He enjoyed the terror he spread through the city. | 他很享受他带给城市的恐慌 |
[07:26] | Well, then he stopped. | 结果他停止了 |
[07:27] | After his last letter in ’74, he vanished. | 74年最后一封信之后 他就消失了 |
[07:30] | Most likely wound up in a prison or a mental hospital. | 最可能是进了监狱或是精神病院 |
[07:33] | Maybe he was just released | 没准他最近被放出来 |
[07:35] | and picked up where he left off. | 于是开始重操旧业 |
[07:36] | I will search for anyone recently freed or discharged after 40 years. | 我去查查有谁被关40年最近被释放的 |
[07:40] | It’s a long time to be dormant with no evolution in the M.O. | 蛰伏了这么久 作案手法却一点没进步 |
[07:43] | Agreed. Even a serial killer has to grow up. | 同感 就连连环杀手都是会成长的嘛 |
[08:03] | Check. | 将 |
[08:07] | Check. | 将 |
[08:20] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[08:27] | Hey, Caleb, what the hell? | 凯勒 搞毛啊你 |
[08:29] | Break time’s over. | 休息时间结束了 |
[08:48] | It’s Harvey. Leave a message. | 我是哈维 请留言 |
[08:55] | -Agent Hotchner? – Yes. | -霍奇纳探员 -是 |
[08:56] | – I’m Agent Lin. – Nice to meet you. | -我是林探员 -很高兴见到你 |
[08:57] | This is Agent Jareau. | 这位是洁婼探员 |
[08:59] | We’re setting you up in the city field office. | 我们准备把你们安置在市区现场办公室 |
[09:01] | All the Zodiac data has been sent over from local P.D.s. | 所有十二宫杀手的资料都已从各警局发过来 |
[09:04] | Good. That avoids jurisdiction issues. | 很好 这样就没有执法权纠纷了 |
[09:06] | According to the M.E., David Atley was shot twice in the head. | 根据法医报告 戴维·阿特利头部命中两枪 |
[09:09] | Nicole Puli was shot 13 times | 妮可·普利 脸部 躯干 |
[09:11] | in the face, torso, and back. | 背部 连中13枪 |
[09:13] | Weapon was a 9-millimeter. | 武器为9毫米口径手枪 |
[09:14] | Overkill on the female. | 对女性过度加害 |
[09:16] | The Zodiac did the same thing. | 十二宫杀手也是一样 |
[09:18] | He also used a 9-millimeter. | 他也是用9毫米口径的枪 |
[09:20] | We’re examining ballistics for a match. | 我们还在检查弹道是否吻合 |
[09:22] | Take look over here. | 看看这里 |
[09:26] | We I.D.’d these as military Wing-Walker boots. | 我们确认了这是飞行者军靴 |
[09:29] | Huh. Let me guess. Size 10 1/2. | 我猜猜 十码半的鞋[42码左右] |
[09:32] | Just like the prints found at Lake Berryessa in ’69. | 一如1969年百瑞萨湖边的那些脚印 |
[09:35] | What makes you think this is the real Zodiac, Agent? | 你为何认为这是真的十二宫杀手犯案 |
[09:39] | The M.O. is uncannily similar. | 犯罪手法惊人的雷同 |
[09:41] | If it’s not him, then it’s an equally evil twin. | 如果不是他 就只可能是他的恶魔双胞胎了 |
[09:44] | Or someone who’s studied him meticulously. | 也有可能是某个对他非常有研究的人 |
[09:46] | Have any letters or ciphers been received? | 目前为止有没有收到任何信件或密码 |
[09:48] | Agent Lin, this is Dr. Reid, Agent Prentiss. | 林探员 这两位是里德博士和潘提斯探员 |
[09:51] | How was the conference? | 研讨会如何 |
[09:52] | Enlightening. | 非常有趣 |
[09:53] | Has the unsub made any contact? | 不明嫌犯和谁联系了吗 |
[09:55] | The “Chronicle’s” Website | 《纪事报》网站的经理 |
[09:56] | manager received two phone calls this morning. | 今早接到两个电话 |
[09:58] | There was just heavy breathing on the other end. | 听筒那头只有粗重的喘气声 |
[10:01] | Like the phone calls Zodiac used to make. | 就像十二宫杀手曾经所为 |
[10:03] | Can I get a physical copy of the online version of today’s paper? | 我能不能拿一份今天报纸网络版的副本 |
[10:06] | You want a printout of the online version? | 你想要网络版的打印本 |
[10:08] | Yeah. With all the comments | 是 如果可能的话 |
[10:09] | printed out as well, if possible, thanks. | 最好把评论一起打印了 谢谢 |
[10:11] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[10:15] | It’s not the real Zodiac. | 不是真的十二宫杀手 |
[10:18] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能肯定 |
[10:19] | I just know it. | 我就是知道 |
[10:23] | Sometimes I can’t really explain it. | 有时我自己也没法解释 |
[10:28] | He hasn’t had a visitor in ages. | 他很多年没有访客了 |
[10:30] | He used to get so many | 他在纳帕警局工作的时候 |
[10:31] | when he was with the Napa P.D. | 总有很多人来访 |
[10:35] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[10:36] | These people are from the FBI. | 这两位是从联调局来的 |
[10:39] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[10:41] | We’re Agents Rossi and Morgan. | 我们是罗西探员和摩根探员 |
[10:44] | He has Parkinson’s. | 他得了帕金森氏症 |
[10:46] | This is one of the bad days. | 今天他状态不怎么好 |
[10:49] | Well, ma’am, maybe you could help us out. | 夫人 或许您能帮我们 |
[10:50] | It won’t take very long. | 不用花很久 |
[10:51] | This is about the Zodiac, isn’t it? | 是关于那个十二宫杀手吧 |
[10:53] | I’ve been watching the news. | 我看新闻上到处都是 |
[10:55] | Did Bob ever talk about his work? | 鲍勃有没有谈起过工作 |
[10:57] | That’s all he talked about. | 他就爱说这个 |
[10:59] | I tried to move his old boxes out, | 我曾想把他的旧盒子都拿出去 |
[11:01] | but he got so agitated, I had to bring them back. | 结果他就发脾气了 我不得不把它们搬回来 |
[11:04] | Do you mind if we take a look? | 你介不介意我们打开看看 |
[11:06] | Help yourself. Excuse me, | 请便 失陪下 |
[11:09] | I have to get his medication. | 我得去给他拿药 |
[11:14] | Wow, she wasn’t kidding when she said | 她说他喜欢被工作包围 |
[11:15] | he liked to surround himself with his work. | 还真的是没开玩笑 |
[11:18] | These are all about Marcia Miller, | 这些都是跟玛霞·米勒有关的 |
[11:20] | who died in ’71, | 她死于1971年 |
[11:23] | and possibly killed by Zodiac. | 可能为十二宫杀手所杀 |
[11:27] | Rossi, these are crime scene photos. Take a look at this. | 罗西 这些都是犯罪现场照片 看看这个 |
[11:31] | Marcia Miller’s photo could have come from this batch. | 玛霞·米勒的照片很可能出自这里 |
[11:34] | You know, a guy this obsessed with work | 要知道 一个如此沉迷工作的人 |
[11:37] | probably used his own camera. | 多半会用自己的相机 |
[11:44] | Detective, did you take these pictures | 警探 你是在犯罪现场 |
[11:48] | yourself at the crime scene? | 自己照的这些照片么 |
[11:50] | Now, you can blink once for yes | 你可以眨一次眼表示是 |
[11:53] | twice for no. | 眨两次表示否 |
[11:55] | Did you take these? | 这些是你拍的吗 |
[11:59] | Sir, is it possible | 先生 是否有可能 |
[12:01] | that someone could have come in here and stolen one? | 有人进来这里偷走一两张照片 |
[12:06] | Do you know who? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[12:12] | Mrs. Zablonsky, you said your husband | 扎布朗斯基夫人 你说你丈夫 |
[12:16] | used to get a lot of visitors? | 曾经有很多访客 |
[12:17] | Oh, yes. They were all people obsessed with the Zodiac. | 是的 都是些对十二宫杀手着迷的人 |
[12:22] | Well, do you think you can write down the names | 你能够写下你所记得的 |
[12:25] | of all those that you remember? | 那些人的名字吗 |
[12:29] | The dates match. | 日期吻合 |
[12:31] | When Zodiac stopped killing, | 十二宫杀手停止杀戮的时候 |
[12:32] | my cousin was put in a mental hospital in Mexico. | 我堂兄被送进了一家墨西哥精神病院 |
[12:35] | He was released 2 months ago. | 他两个月前刚被放出来 |
[12:37] | Do you have anything more specific? | 你还有没有更进一步的细节 |
[12:39] | He was working on a production of “The Mikado” in ’68. | 68年的时候他正参与《日本天皇》的制作 |
[12:42] | The Zodiac talked about “The Mikado” in a letter. | 十二宫杀手在一封信里提到过这部影片 |
[12:44] | Excuse me. I’m Dr. Reid with the Behavioral Analysis Unit. | 且慢 我是行为分析组的里德博士 |
[12:47] | Was your cousin by chance a fan of Wagner? | 你那位堂兄是不是刚巧喜欢瓦格纳 |
[12:49] | Because a CD of the “Tragic Overture” | 因为有张《悲剧序曲》的CD光盘 |
[12:52] | was sent to the police this morning. | 今早被送到了警局 |
[12:53] | He loved Wagner, especially the “Tragic Overture.” | 他非常喜欢瓦格纳 特别是《悲剧序曲》 |
[12:55] | It’s him. | 就是他没错 |
[12:56] | Oh, yeah. Well, for the record, | 是么 那我澄清一下 |
[12:58] | a CD was not sent to the police this morning, | 今早没有任何CD送进过警局 |
[12:59] | and the “Tragic overture” was written by Brahms, | 还有《悲剧序曲》的作者是勃拉姆斯 |
[13:01] | not Wagner, | 而不是瓦格纳 |
[13:02] | so luckily, I guess it’s not your cousin. | 所以幸运的是 肯定不是你堂兄 |
[13:04] | The FBI would greatly appreciate it if people | 我谨代表联调局希望诸位 |
[13:06] | would stop making false claims to get their 15 minutes of fame. | 不要再为了上15分钟头条而做虚假指证 |
[13:09] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[13:11] | Well, this is quite a surprise development | 我们刚才在旧金山联调局大楼门口 |
[13:13] | we just witnessed outside the San Francisco FBI building. | 见证了非常戏剧性的一幕 |
[13:15] | We’ll have more for you later. | 我们很快会为您带来更详细的报道 |
[13:17] | Reporting live for action news, | 新闻快报现场报道 |
[13:18] | back to you in the studio. | 现在让我们回到演播室 |
[13:21] | The best news is that when Harvey goes on his honeymoon, | 最好的消息是哈维度蜜月期间 |
[13:23] | the rest of us will get | 我们这些人 |
[13:23] | two weeks of not looking so stupid at work. | 起码有两周时间不会在上班时被喷了 |
[13:28] | Seriously, it’s a real honor to be your best man. | 说真的 能当你的伴郎真的很荣幸 |
[13:30] | You and Marisa are perfect for each other, | 你和玛丽莎真是天造地设一对 |
[13:32] | and I wish you all the happiness in the world. | 我预祝你们幸福美满白头偕老 |
[13:34] | Congrats. Enjoy the party. | 祝贺你们 享受派对吧 |
[13:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[13:45] | Excuse me. I’d like to say something. | 不好意思 我想说两句 |
[13:49] | If I could direct your attention to the screen. | 麻烦各位看一下屏幕 |
[13:52] | So that’s me. | 那是我 |
[13:54] | Caleb Rossmore. | 凯勒·罗斯莫 |
[13:55] | If you think I was funny-looking, | 如果你认为我样子滑稽 |
[13:56] | you should have seen Harvey. | 那你该去看看曾经的哈维 |
[14:01] | I met Harvey at the finals | 我最初遇到哈维是在 |
[14:03] | of the Class “A” Regional Chess Tournament. | 甲级地区象棋锦标赛的决赛上 |
[14:06] | I annihilated him. | 我杀了他个片甲不留 |
[14:07] | But he still became my best friend. | 但他还是成了我最好的朋友 |
[14:11] | I finally found someone else who was a child prodigy | 我终于发现了跟我一样的少年天才 |
[14:14] | and a playground punching bag, too. | 同时也是受气包 |
[14:17] | We became inseparable because of our shared love of chess. | 因为对象棋的共同热爱我们走到了一起 |
[14:21] | And some other weird stuff, right, Harv? | 还有一些奇奇怪怪的东西 对不哈维 |
[14:25] | We liked animal dissection and Roman history | 我们喜欢动物解剖和罗马历史 |
[14:29] | and crime journalism– | 还有罪案报导 |
[14:30] | Thank you. Thank you, Caleb– | 谢谢 谢谢你 凯勒 |
[14:32] | Almost finished. | 马上就好 |
[14:38] | I didn’t see Harvey as much after high school, | 我在高中后就没怎么见过哈维 |
[14:41] | but we always had a special connection. | 但我们之间有种特殊的纽带 |
[14:45] | I thought I knew him so well. | 我一直觉得我很了解他 |
[14:47] | But I was completely shocked when I found out | 但当我得知他跟玛丽莎订婚的时候 |
[14:50] | he was engaged to Marisa. | 我彻底震惊了 |
[14:53] | Mainly because I couldn’t believe the hot chick | 主要是因为我无法相信 |
[14:55] | we both had a crush on in junior high | 我们初中时一起憧憬过的辣妹 |
[14:57] | actually said yes to him. | 居然真的答应了他 |
[15:01] | Anyway, buddy, I’ll wrap it up. | 不管怎么说 兄弟 马上结尾 |
[15:07] | Your soul mate is standing before you now. | 你的另一半就站在你的眼前 |
[15:15] | In the words of Plautus, | 按普劳图斯的话说[罗马哲学家] |
[15:18] | let us celebrate with wine and sweet words. | 让我们用美酒和甜言庆祝 |
[15:22] | That was so sweet. I almost cried. | 你说得太好了 我都快哭了 |
[15:26] | Thanks, man. Listen, uh, | 谢谢了 听着 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry I’ve been such a deadbeat friend. | 很抱歉晾了你那么多年 |
[15:32] | I owe you a call. | 我欠你的 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I’m getting used to the radio silence. | 没事 我倒是习惯静默状态了 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:39] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[15:42] | I know it’s normally the best man’s job, | 我知道一般都是伴郎的活 |
[15:44] | but I asked if I could do it. | 但是我问过能不能由我来 |
[15:50] | A ticket to Vegas. | 去拉斯维加斯的票 |
[15:52] | For your bachelor party weekend. | 给你准备的单身汉周末晚会 |
[15:53] | I’m picking you up tomorrow at 6:00. | 我明早六点去接你 |
[15:55] | Wow. Thanks, man, but I… | 这 谢了 但我 |
[15:58] | I can’t do a whole weekend. | 我不能去一个周末 |
[16:00] | I just have too much work. I thought it was one night. | 我工作太忙了 我以为就一晚上 |
[16:03] | Harvey, you have to go. | 哈维 你必须去 |
[16:08] | You’re only getting married once. | 你这辈子可就结一次婚 |
[16:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[16:15] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[16:21] | The Detective’s wife couldn’t remember many names. | 警探夫人记不得那么多名字 |
[16:23] | That’s all right. We’ll show her photos when we have a suspect. | 没事 一旦有了疑犯就把照片拿给她 |
[16:32] | I talked to Nicole Puli’s mother. | 我跟妮可·普利的母亲谈过了 |
[16:34] | It doesn’t seem she was stalked. | 看起来她不像被跟踪过 |
[16:38] | Lab results are back on the piece of fabric. | 那块布的检验结果出来了 |
[16:40] | The DNA doesn’t match the original cabdriver. | DNA跟原出租车司机不符 |
[16:43] | And the cloth is fairly new. | 而且那块布很新 |
[16:45] | It was distressed to look old. | 是做过旧化处理的 |
[16:47] | Guess I was foolish to think it was the real Zodiac. | 我之前以为是真的十二宫杀手 真是太蠢了 |
[16:51] | Well, he went to great pains to make us think it was him. | 他花了很大力气来确保我们相信是原装货 |
[16:53] | And he was criminally sophisticated enough to pull it off. | 从犯罪技巧上来讲他也确实有这个能耐 |
[16:55] | The question is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[16:59] | Reid, how’s it going? | 里德 你那怎么样了 |
[17:01] | Computers slow me down, so I prefer paper, | 电脑跟不上我速度 我更喜欢纸 |
[17:02] | but I wasn’t expecting all these comments. | 但没想到会有这么多评论 |
[17:04] | Where do people find the time? | 这些人都哪来的闲工夫 |
[17:10] | I think I just found a cipher from the unsub. | 我认为我发现了不名嫌犯的密码 |
[17:12] | The symbols buried in the spam are the same ones | 通篇的胡乱文字掩藏了那些符号 |
[17:14] | the Zodiac used in his first message back in 1969. | 和十二宫杀手1969年的第一封消息一样 |
[17:17] | What does it say? | 说的什么 |
[17:20] | “Killing is the most fun | 杀人是最有趣的事情 |
[17:21] | you can have 98 minutes below the horizon | 你能去魔术城跟加菲尔德总统一起 |
[17:22] | in Magic City with President Garfield. Happy hunting.” | 度过日落后的98分钟 打猎愉快 |
[17:29] | The oracle is in. How may I assist? | 先知降临 听凭差遣 |
[17:31] | Garcia, to what specific location does Magic City refer? | 加西亚 魔术城具体指的是哪座城市 |
[17:35] | Birmingham, Alabama. | 亚拉巴马州 伯明翰市 |
[17:36] | 98 minutes below the horizon. | 日落后98分钟 |
[17:37] | Garcia, what time is sunset there, tonight? | 加西亚 那边今天几点太阳下山 |
[17:39] | 6:22. | 6点22 |
[17:40] | 98 minutes there would be 8 p.m. | 98分钟后就是晚上八点整 |
[17:41] | What’s dedicated to President Garfield in San Francisco? | 旧金山有什么加菲尔德总统的标记 |
[17:44] | President Garfield… | 加菲尔德总统 |
[17:47] | There’s a statue of him in Golden Gate Park. | 金门公园有他的雕像 |
[17:53] | No one at the south entrance yet. | 南面入口没动静 |
[17:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:11] | We’ve got a vehicle. | 有车过来了 |
[18:18] | It’s a lone driver. | 只有一个驾驶员 |
[18:27] | Move in. | 行动 |
[18:37] | FBI. Show me your hands. | 联调局 举起手来 |
[18:41] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[18:44] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只是个信使 |
[18:46] | I’m supposed to deliver a letter. | 我是来送信的 |
[18:50] | It’s for Reid. | 给里德的 |
[18:59] | “You’re not as smart as you think you are.” | 你没自己想的那么聪明 |
[19:01] | Who sent it? | 谁给的 |
[19:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:03] | I just deliver it to the address when I’m supposed to. | 我只是负责把东西送到对的地方而已 |
[19:06] | If the unsub’s not here, where is he? | 如果不明嫌犯不在这 那他在哪 |
[19:17] | Please, take the money. | 求你了 拿钱走人吧 |
[19:19] | Ohh… do it. | 照做 |
[19:22] | Please. | 求你 |
[19:23] | Please don’t hurt us, please. | 求你不要伤害我们 求求你了 |
[19:25] | Please! | 求你了 |
[19:32] | Tara Hanson was a teacher. | 特拉·韩森是名教师 |
[19:33] | Alec Wyseck was a lawyer. | 艾立克·外斯科是名律师 |
[19:36] | They had dinner at a nearby restaurant | 他们在附近一家餐馆吃完晚饭 |
[19:37] | and were taking an evening stroll. | 然后在外面散步 |
[19:39] | The M.E. said Alec’s throat was slit | 法医说艾立克的喉咙被割开 |
[19:40] | and he was stabbed twice in the back. | 背部被捅了两刀 |
[19:42] | Tara was stabbed 20 times in the abdomen and torso. | 特拉的腹部和躯干部位被刺了20刀 |
[19:45] | Overkill on the female again. | 又是对女性过度伤害 |
[19:47] | She’s a brunette, like Nicole Puli. | 她是深色头发 就像妮可·普利 |
[19:49] | They both could have been surrogates. | 她们俩很可能都是替代品 |
[19:51] | He left this on the park bench. | 他把这个留在了公园的长凳上 |
[19:54] | It’s Nicole’s. | 是妮可的 |
[19:55] | Her nickname was Kiki. | 她的小名叫琪琪 |
[19:57] | The courier service said the envelope | 快递公司说那个信件 |
[19:59] | was left with cash in their drop box. | 是带着现金出现在他们的收信箱里 |
[20:02] | The messenger himself had a clean record. | 信使本人无不良背景 |
[20:04] | He’s a star employee. | 他还是年度最佳雇员 |
[20:05] | This was a targeted message for an individual. | 这次是一起针对个人的消息 |
[20:07] | Very different M.O. | 非常不同以往的手法 |
[20:10] | It’s a high vantage point. | 这里是制高点 |
[20:11] | The victims chose it for the view, | 被害人是为了景色 |
[20:13] | the unsub so he could see if anyone was coming. | 嫌犯是为了能看见是否有人靠近 |
[20:16] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:17] | Hey, boo, I tracked the ISP of the user | 我追踪到那个发表乱码评论的 |
[20:19] | who entered the spam comment to an internet cafe, | 网络供应商是一家网吧 |
[20:21] | but he used a prepaid credit card, so I don’t have an I.D. | 但他用的是预付款信用卡 我没能查到身份 |
[20:24] | All right, thanks, Garcia. | 没事 谢了 加西亚 |
[20:26] | He used the same code that was broken years ago | 他用了多年前的谜题中 |
[20:27] | in a riddle we cracked in seconds. | 那个被瞬间破译的密码 |
[20:29] | He knew we’d solve it. It was a decoy. | 他知道我们能破解 那是诱饵 |
[20:31] | No, it’s a taunt. | 不 那是嘲讽 |
[20:31] | He wants to prove that he’s smarter than everyone. | 他想证明自己比所有人都聪明 |
[20:33] | And we fell for it. | 我们也确实中招了 |
[20:34] | Well, if he’s trying to compete with me, | 如果他是想要跟我较量 |
[20:36] | then it means he’s most likely within 5 years of my age. | 那他很可能只跟我相差5岁 |
[20:38] | The question is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[20:39] | But the message might not have been meant for you, Reid. | 但这个消息未必是给你的 里德 |
[20:41] | A letter was hand-delivered to me last night. | 昨晚那封信是直接给我的 |
[20:44] | The comment to the paper was written at 9:03 a.m. | 那条评论是早上9点03分发出的 |
[20:47] | We weren’t even in the city yet, | 我们当时还没到这呢 |
[20:49] | so how would the unsub know you’d be involved in the case? | 那嫌犯怎么会知道你会卷入这案子 |
[20:52] | You did give your name to the press later that day, | 那天你确实向媒体透露了你的姓名 |
[20:54] | and you said yourself he knew we’d be in the park. | 而你自己也说了他知道我们会去那公园 |
[20:57] | If he’s doing his best to emulate the Zodiac, | 如果他正在尽可能模仿十二宫杀手 |
[21:00] | killing in such quick succession would be a mistake. | 那么如此频繁的杀人就是一个错误 |
[21:03] | The shortest time span for a Zodiac was two weeks? | 十二宫杀手杀人的最短间隔是两周吧 |
[21:07] | Maybe the unsub doesn’t have a choice. | 或许不明嫌犯没得选择 |
[21:09] | Maybe he’s experiencing a | 或许他正经历 |
[21:11] | time pressure that he has no control over. | 不可控的时间压力 |
[21:14] | We’re ready to give the profile. | 可以做出侧写了 |
[21:21] | Unlike the real Zodiac, whose goal was mass hysteria, | 真的十二宫杀手以制造群体恐慌为目的 |
[21:24] | this copycat’s message is directed | 而这个模仿者的信息是针对 |
[21:26] | at an individual woman with whom he’s obsessed. | 他所痴迷的一个女性 |
[21:28] | The women that he’s killed so far have been surrogates for her. | 迄今他所杀害的女性都是她的替代品 |
[21:31] | He was either rejected or believes that he can’t have her, | 他曾被拒绝过或者他相信自己无法拥有她 |
[21:34] | so he feels a rage towards | 于是他对她感到愤怒 |
[21:35] | this woman and any man that she’s with. | 并且迁怒于她身边的男性 |
[21:37] | His actions may be an | 他的行为是为了 |
[21:38] | attempt to impress the object of his obsession | 打动他所痴迷的目标 |
[21:41] | or prove his love. | 或是证明爱意 |
[21:42] | The unsub chose to copy the Zodiac | 不明嫌犯选择模仿十二宫杀手 |
[21:44] | because he wants to feel as brilliant, famous, and powerful | 因为他想要自己跟十二宫杀手一样 |
[21:48] | as his predecessor. | 机智 出名 和强大 |
[21:49] | You should be looking for a physically fit male | 目标应该是一个身体足够强壮 |
[21:51] | in his 20s to 30s. | 20至30岁的青年 |
[21:52] | He’s highly intelligent, but he holds a menial or low-level job. | 拥有极高智商 但是从事低微的工作 |
[21:56] | He has few friends and | 他朋友很少 |
[21:57] | fantasizes of a world in which he feels special. | 并沉迷于他所执着的特别世界 |
[22:00] | And the frequency of the kills suggests | 杀人的频繁程度说明 |
[22:01] | that he may be on the | 他或许已经处在 |
[22:02] | verge of losing the object of his obsession. | 失去所痴迷的东西的边缘 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[22:07] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[22:08] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:09] | I need to talk to you about Harvey. | 我要和你谈谈哈维的事 |
[22:11] | Look, if you need to call off the wedding, | 听着 如果你要取消婚礼 |
[22:13] | everyone will understand. | 所有人都会理解的 |
[22:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:17] | You were upset when you called. | 你打电话来的时候很不高兴 |
[22:18] | And you said it was about harvey. | 你说是关于哈维的事 |
[22:21] | No. I had a fight with my mom. | 不 我和我妈妈吵架了 |
[22:23] | I wanted to talk to you about my surprise for Harvey. | 我想和你说说我给哈维的惊喜 |
[22:27] | A surprise? | 惊喜 |
[22:28] | A man cave. It will be installed over our honeymoon. | 他的私人空间 我们度蜜月时就能装修好 |
[22:31] | I got a 60-inch flat screen, a fridge for beer, | 那里有个60英寸的平板电视 一冰箱啤酒 |
[22:33] | but I need a “wow” item, | 但我还要个惊喜中的惊喜 |
[22:35] | like an air hockey table or a mini putting green. | 像是空气冰球桌或小高尔夫场之类 |
[22:38] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah. What do you think he’d like? | 是啊 你觉得他会喜欢吗 |
[22:41] | I’m leaning towards the air hockey table, but I– | 我比较倾向冰球桌 但是… |
[22:42] | Marisa, stop. | 玛丽莎 别说了 |
[22:43] | Please, just stop. | 好吗 别说了 |
[22:47] | Do you even know Harvey? | 你了解哈维吗 |
[22:49] | He’d hate it. | 他讨厌这些 |
[22:52] | Most guys like it, but he’s weird. | 大多数人都喜欢 但他很怪 |
[22:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:58] | I’m just being honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[23:02] | And now you hate me. | 现在你讨厌我了 |
[23:04] | No, I don’t. | 不 没有 |
[23:06] | I always say all the wrong things, | 我总是说不中听的话 |
[23:09] | especially around you. | 尤其是对你 |
[23:11] | I really just want you to like me. | 我只是想让你喜欢我 |
[23:15] | I’ve always wanted that. | 一直都想 |
[23:18] | I do like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[23:22] | Look, I gotta run. I have so much wedding stuff to do. | 听着 我得走了 还有很多婚礼的事要忙 |
[23:25] | Order more flowers, I have another dress fitting at 2:00, | 要去订花 两点还得去试礼服 |
[23:27] | pick up gifts. | 去拿礼物 |
[23:29] | Thank you. I’ll see you later. | 谢谢 回头见 |
[23:46] | Hey. Are you gonna tell me what’s up? | 要跟我说说是怎么回事吗 |
[23:52] | Reid, it’s me. | 里德 是我 |
[23:58] | Do you even wonder if you lived up to expectations? | 你是否想过自己是活在别人的期待中 |
[24:02] | Mm…I beat them. | 我已经不这么想了 |
[24:03] | I figured I’d be a bored socialite by 25. | 我知道我25岁时会变成个无聊的社会名流 |
[24:07] | I thought I’d cure schizophrenia by the time I was 25. | 我以为我25岁时能治好精神分裂症 |
[24:10] | You know, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[24:12] | people told me that I could do anything. | 别人说我能做到任何事 |
[24:15] | You’re afraid you’ve let people down? | 你担心你让他们失望了吗 |
[24:17] | No, I’m afraid I’ve let myself down. | 不 我担心我让自己失望了 |
[24:20] | By not curing schizophrenia? | 因为你没治好精神分裂症吗 |
[24:22] | No, just because… | 不 只是因为… |
[24:26] | I don’t know why I’m in the FBI. | 我不知道为什么加入联邦调查局 |
[24:29] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[24:30] | You’re a genius, but you have the same job as me, | 你是个天才 却和我做着一样的工作 |
[24:33] | Morgan, JJ. | 还有摩根和小洁 |
[24:35] | Yeah, exactly. No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 没错 不 我当然不是这个意思 |
[24:38] | It’s just sometimes– sometimes I kind of get this feeling like– | 只是有时候 我有种感觉 |
[24:42] | like maybe I should have done something more with my life. | 也许我这一生中还能做更多事 |
[24:45] | Hold old are you? 29. | 你多大了啊 29岁而已 |
[24:47] | I’m 30. | 我30岁了 |
[24:49] | No way. We missed your birthday? | 不是吧 我们错过了你的生日吗 |
[24:52] | Well–why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[24:54] | The fact of the matter is you’re young. | 重点是 你还年轻 |
[24:57] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[24:59] | By the time Nicola Tesla was 30, | 尼古拉·特斯拉30岁的时候 |
[25:00] | he’d already invented the induction motor. | 已经发明了感应电动机 |
[25:05] | You know what? You might be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[25:08] | You don’t hear that much about child prodigies once they grow up. | 神童们长大后你就再也听不到他们的事迹了 |
[25:10] | In fact, most of them turn out average. | 事实上 大多数人都变得很普通 |
[25:13] | That’s not true. Are you trying reverse psychology with me? | 不是的 你想激起我的逆反心理吗 |
[25:15] | I’m just telling it like it is. | 我只是说会这样 |
[25:18] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[25:19] | Well, you just told me yourself you’re washed up. | 你刚说你已经黔驴技穷了 |
[25:22] | I should take a look at this. | 那我来看看吧 |
[25:23] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[25:24] | It’s–seriously, what are you doing? | 不 说真的 你在做什么 |
[25:25] | I’m just looking to see what you missed. | 我只是看看你漏了什么 |
[25:27] | Don’t do–you’re gonna actually mess it up. Emily– | 别这样 你会弄乱的 艾米莉 |
[25:30] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[25:38] | Wait a minute, that’s it. | 等等 就是这个 |
[25:41] | The real code is in the words. | 真正的密码就隐藏在单词里 |
[25:46] | “China Weekly Post,” page F-4. | 中国周报 F4版 |
[25:54] | The spam had to be converted from matrix code to binary code, | 那条垃圾信息肯定是从矩阵码转化成二进制码 |
[25:57] | then switched to base 8 | 然后再转到基本的八位代码 |
[25:58] | before being translated back into letters. | 最后重新破译成单词 |
[26:00] | I can go into more detail if you want. | 你想要的话我还能详细解释 |
[26:01] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[26:02] | How smart would a person have to be to write code like that? | 能写出这种代码的人有多聪明 |
[26:04] | Beyond smart. Profoundly gifted. An I.Q. of at least 160. | 绝顶聪明 天赋过人 智商至少160 |
[26:10] | That changes the profile, then. | 那样的话就得修改侧写了 |
[26:12] | The unsub could still hold a menial or low-level job. | 嫌犯的工作还是很低微 |
[26:14] | Many believe that beyond an I.Q. of 120, | 很多人认为智商高于120的人 |
[26:16] | success is determined by other factors. | 他们是否成功由其他因素决定 |
[26:18] | This is a bilingual paper. | 这是双语报纸 |
[26:20] | The English version should be somewhere. | 英文版应该就在附近 |
[26:23] | Garcia, I need you to compile a list of people with IQs. | 加西亚 我要你列一份本区域 |
[26:25] | of 160 or above in the region. | 所有智商在160左右的人的名单 |
[26:27] | Checking with the bay area Mensa society. | 正在查看湾区门萨俱乐部的记录 |
[26:30] | Which is kind of slumming it, | 看起来也不怎么样啊 |
[26:31] | ’cause folks can get in with a measly I.Q. of 130. | 就连智商130的人也能混进去 |
[26:34] | Also check old school records. | 也查一下学校记录 |
[26:35] | We’re looking for someone who’s in his 20s or 30s. | 我们要找的人应该是二三十岁 |
[26:37] | Yeah. Hit you back when I got something. | 好 有发现了再联系你 |
[26:39] | All right. | 好 |
[26:40] | All right, this is it. | 就是这个 |
[26:43] | “You could do some much better.’ | 你能做得更好 |
[26:45] | I’ll talk to the manager, see if they know who placed the ad. | 我去找经理 看看是谁登了这则广告 |
[26:47] | Who’s this message for? The writer’s a genius, | 这信息要给谁看呢 作者是个天才 |
[26:50] | but the recipient would have to be, too, in order to decode it. | 而对象也该和他旗鼓相当才能破译出来 |
[26:54] | Yeah, Dave. | 说吧 戴夫 |
[26:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:59] | A cabdriver’s just been murdered. | 刚刚有个出租车司机被谋杀了 |
[27:02] | In broad daylight, with no witnesses. | 在光天化日之下 还没有目击者 |
[27:06] | The engine was still running. | 发动机还没关 |
[27:07] | What, was he dropping the unsub off? | 是他载了凶手吗 |
[27:09] | In ’69, zodiac killed the cabdriver | 69年的时候 十二宫杀手 |
[27:11] | from the backseat. | 从后座杀死了司机 |
[27:13] | But this driver was shot from outside. | 但这个司机是从外面被枪杀 |
[27:26] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[27:28] | It’s another souvenir. | 又一件纪念品 |
[27:29] | It’s digital quality. | 这是数码照片 |
[27:32] | Can’t be that old. | 应该年代不远 |
[27:34] | There’s a void in the blood spatter pattern. | 血溅痕迹中有一处空白 |
[27:36] | It’s a blowback shadow. | 是被后座上的人挡住了 |
[27:39] | Somebody else was there. | 还有其他人在 |
[27:52] | All ads have to be placed in person at the “China Weekly Post.” | 所有中国周报的广告必须本人来登 |
[27:56] | This ad was placed a week ago | 这则广告是在一周前 |
[27:57] | by a white male in his 20s or early 30s. | 由一个二三十岁的白人登的 |
[28:00] | A week ago? This was highly premeditated. | 一周前 这预谋得也太早了 |
[28:02] | The unsub kidnapped someone from the back of the cab. | 凶手绑架了后座的乘客 |
[28:05] | That could be who the messages were for. | 可能是传达信息的对象 |
[28:07] | Check with the cab dispatcher. | 查一下出租车调度记录 |
[28:08] | Find out where the driver’s last fare was picked up. | 看看他最后载的乘客是谁 |
[28:10] | Morgan, see if there are | 摩根 去查一下 |
[28:11] | any missing persons in that neighborhood. | 看看那个街区有谁失踪了 |
[28:12] | JJ and I can look for ATM and | 我和小洁去查一下报社附近 |
[28:14] | other surveillance cameras near the newspaper. | ATM机和其他监控 |
[28:17] | What do you have, Garcia? | 你查到了什么 加西亚 |
[28:18] | Precious information. | 宝贵情报 |
[28:19] | The little boy in the photo, his name is Robbie Shaw. | 照片里的男孩 他名叫罗比·肖恩 |
[28:21] | He disappeared from Mill Valley | 2000年在磨坊谷失踪 |
[28:23] | in 2000 and no suspects were ever identified. | 没有锁定任何嫌犯 |
[28:33] | Ready for a wild time? | 准备好狂欢一场了吗 |
[28:37] | I can’t believe you’re taking me to Vegas. | 不敢相信你居然要带我去维加斯 |
[28:39] | I’m unavoidable for 48 hours. | 48小时没法避开我啦 |
[28:44] | I told you I was sorry. | 我说了对不起 |
[28:46] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[28:48] | Hey, you’re a big shot now. | 你现在是大人物了啊 |
[28:51] | You could be, too, you know. | 你也可以 |
[28:54] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[28:57] | Marisa thinks you’re great. | 玛丽莎觉得你很不错 |
[28:58] | But clearly she prefers you. | 但她显然更喜欢你 |
[29:01] | Where are you going? The airport’s the other way. | 你去哪呢 机场不是这个方向 |
[29:03] | Change of plans. | 改计划了 |
[29:11] | Got it. | 收到 |
[29:14] | The cabdriver’s last fare was in the Marina district, | 司机最后的载客记录是在码头区 |
[29:16] | the 500 block of Chestnut. | 离切斯诺500个街区远 |
[29:18] | Lots of bars, restaurants, shops there. | 那里有很多酒吧 餐馆和商店 |
[29:20] | Garcia says nobody’s been reported missing in the area. | 加西亚说没人报告在那失踪 |
[29:22] | Passengers from the Marina, | 码头区的乘客 |
[29:23] | they’d be young, educated, well-to-do. | 他们年轻 受过高等教育 也挺有钱 |
[29:26] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[29:27] | We’ve been thinking about this case too linearly. | 我们对这个案子的思考太线性了 |
[29:29] | Based on the complexity of the code, it’s obvious | 考虑到代码的复杂性 |
[29:30] | this unsub is operating on several different levels, | 显然不明嫌犯的计划是多层次的 |
[29:32] | so we need to start thinking in multiple dimensions. | 所以我们必须从多维的角度去思考 |
[29:45] | Where are we? | 这是哪 |
[29:53] | This is our old Zodiac book. | 这是我们以前的十二宫杀手笔记 |
[29:55] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[29:57] | He murdered two Berkeley students over there the other night. | 他某天晚上就在那杀了两个伯克利大学学生 |
[30:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:03] | Did you look for ciphers? | 你看到密码了吗 |
[30:04] | You still read the “Chronicle,” don’t you? | 你还看《纪事报》吧 |
[30:06] | No. Marisa prefers the “Examiner.” | 不 玛丽莎更喜欢《观察家报》 |
[30:10] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[30:12] | Remember…how we thought we could catch the Zodiac? | 记得吗 我们觉得自己可以抓到十二宫杀手 |
[30:18] | We were obsessed with the idea. | 疯狂地想着这个念头 |
[30:20] | We were 12. | 我们当时12岁 |
[30:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:24] | We were kids. | 我们还是孩子 |
[30:26] | But we can catch him now. | 但我们现在还是能抓住他 |
[30:28] | You know the police won’t find him. | 你知道警察抓不到他 |
[30:31] | Come on, Caleb. | 得了 凯勒 |
[30:33] | Give it a try. | 试试看 |
[30:34] | For old times’ sake. | 看在过去的份上 |
[30:52] | So, you’re the Zodiac. | 你是十二宫杀手的话 |
[30:55] | Maybe you stalked this couple | 也许你尾随了这对情侣 |
[30:58] | or you waited at the bottom of the hill | 也可能在山顶等着 |
[31:01] | for the right victims to come by. | 合适的被害人出现 |
[31:02] | Can we make this quick? | 我们能快点吗 |
[31:04] | Well, that’s up to you. | 那要看你的表现了 |
[31:10] | I’d be wearing a regular jacket, | 我会穿着普通外套 |
[31:13] | covering up my zodiac hoodie. | 掩盖我的十二宫兜帽衫 |
[31:17] | No one who saw you would think twice. | 谁也不会注意到你 |
[31:20] | I’d sneak up on them through the trees… | 我从树林里偷偷溜到他们旁边 |
[31:25] | drop the jacket… | 脱掉外套 |
[31:27] | and pull out my gun. | 拔出手枪 |
[31:43] | Hey. We went through all the surveillance footage | 我们查看了所有报社附近的 |
[31:45] | near the newspaper. There’s nothing. | 监控录像 一无所获 |
[31:47] | Spence, you ok? | 斯宾塞 你没事吧 |
[31:49] | Nothing is accidental. | 没有什么是偶然的 |
[31:50] | Nothing this unsub does is accidental. | 这个凶手做的事都不是偶然 |
[31:52] | The message in the “China Weekly Post” was on page F-4. | 那条信息登在中国周报的F4版上 |
[31:56] | Why F-4? | 为什么是F4 |
[31:57] | That’s where the classifieds were. | 因为那里是分类广告 |
[31:59] | It’s more than that. | 没那么简单 |
[32:02] | I stab him, | 我捅了他 |
[32:05] | then I go to her. | 接着来对付她 |
[32:06] | And you turn her over because you want her to see you. | 你把她转过来 是想让她看着你 |
[32:10] | No! Please! | 不 求你了 |
[32:12] | I get off on her terror. | 我喜欢她的恐惧 |
[32:13] | I want to see her face as I destroy her. | 我杀她的时候想看着她的脸 |
[32:18] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[32:20] | You’re having fun. | 你觉得很开心 |
[32:22] | I’m being a good sport. | 我只是在就事论事 |
[32:27] | What do you think Marisa would think of this? | 你觉得玛丽莎会怎么看 |
[32:31] | She’d find it strange, but so would anyone. | 她会觉得奇怪 别人也会 |
[32:35] | You think you two are really right for each other? | 你觉得你们两个真的合适吗 |
[32:41] | I’d park there under the trees so I could leave quickly. | 我把车停在树下面 好方便离开 |
[32:50] | Can you rotate that? | 你能转一下吗 |
[32:54] | See, F-4 is a chess square. | 看 F4版是个棋盘 |
[32:56] | He murdered people according to a chess game? | 他根据棋局来杀人吗 |
[32:58] | Specifically game 6 of Fischer versus Spassky in 1972, | 是1972年费舍对阵斯帕斯基的第六局 |
[33:01] | one of the greatest chess matches ever played. | 那是史上最出色的棋局之一 |
[33:02] | The murder locations | 谋杀地点 |
[33:03] | correspond with the final 3 moves of the game. | 与棋局的最后三步有关 |
[33:07] | Garcia’s lair of knowledge and wisdom. | 这里是智慧源泉加西亚 |
[33:09] | Garcia, you have the list of Zodiac case experts? | 加西亚 你能列出十二宫杀手案的专家名单吗 |
[33:11] | Yes. Standing by for you. I have | 是的 请稍等 |
[33:12] | everyone who’s ever written or blogged about it. | 我列出了所有写过或在网上写过他的人 |
[33:15] | FYI, there are way too many people obsessed with this sicko. | 顺便说一句 痴迷这个变态的人真是多得要命 |
[33:18] | All right, cross-reference that with professional chess players. | 好吧 交叉比对职业棋手 |
[33:20] | Oh, that totally helps. Yeah. Ok. | 那太有用了 好 |
[33:23] | List is getting smaller and smaller… | 范围缩小了 |
[33:26] | down to nothing. | 没有人 |
[33:27] | All right, open it up to high-level amateurs as well. | 好吧 那就包括高水平业余棋手 |
[33:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[33:36] | I’m feeling dissatisfied now. | 我现在感到不满足了 |
[33:39] | I need something more than another couple to kill. | 光杀情侣已经不能满足我了 |
[33:42] | The opening moves are done. It’s time for the middle game. | 开局结束了 现在该是中局了 |
[33:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:47] | I’m hungry for a capture. | 我强烈地想要抓个猎物 |
[33:50] | The cabdriver is just a sacrifice. | 而司机只是牺牲品罢了 |
[33:53] | To throw off the opponent? | 为了摆脱对手吗 |
[33:54] | I kill him because what I really want… | 我杀了他 因为我真正想要的 |
[33:59] | is his passenger. | 是他车上的乘客 |
[34:02] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[34:03] | So where is the passenger? | 那么那个乘客在哪 |
[34:06] | I have a car, so I can go anywhere. | 我有辆车 能去任何地方 |
[34:12] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[34:14] | Crack team of investigators missed something. | 看那些天才警察漏了什么 |
[34:18] | What, did I drop this? | 什么 是我掉的吗 |
[34:22] | Of course not. I planted it. | 当然不是 是我故意留下的 |
[34:26] | Because that’s the game I play. | 因为这是我布下的棋局 |
[34:32] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[34:33] | Get ready to love me more. | 你们肯定爱死我了 |
[34:34] | I did a search of chess players rated 2,200 or higher, | 我查了2200分以上的棋手 |
[34:37] | which would make them masters but not necessarily professionals. | 他们不一定是职业选手 但绝对是象棋大师 |
[34:40] | I cross-referenced that search with Zodiac experts | 我交叉比对了十二宫杀手专家名单 |
[34:43] | and came up with two former chess prodigies and best friends | 查到了两个前象棋天才和好友 |
[34:47] | who used to write about the Zodiac | 他们在初中的校报上 |
[34:48] | in their junior high school newspaper. | 写过关于十二宫杀手的文章 |
[34:49] | And I get bonus points because they both have IQs over 160. | 还有额外发现 他们的智商都高于160 |
[34:52] | – Where are they? – In San Francisco. | -他们在哪 -旧金山 |
[34:54] | Caleb Rossmore is a city parks employee. | 凯勒·罗斯莫是个公园员工 |
[34:56] | Harvey Morell is an engineer at a Chinese computer firm. | 哈维·莫雷尔是家中国电脑公司的工程师 |
[34:59] | He’s about to get married, | 他快结婚了 |
[35:00] | and, yes, I just emailed you all this information right now. | 现在已经把这些信息发给你们了 |
[35:06] | The fiancee Marisa Devon looks like the two female victims. | 未婚妻玛丽莎·丹沃长得很像之前两名女性死者 |
[35:10] | They were surrogates for her. | 她们是她的替代品 |
[35:11] | Caleb could be jealous of his friend. | 凯勒可能是嫉妒他的朋友 |
[35:13] | Or what if he’s afraid of losing Harvey? | 会不会他是担心失去哈维 |
[35:15] | If he was a child prodigy, | 如果他小时候是个神童 |
[35:17] | he may no longer feel special as an adult. | 他长大后就感到自己不再出众了 |
[35:19] | He could be trying to hold on to him. | 哈维是他唯一的依靠了 |
[35:20] | Harvey’s engagement could have been a trigger. | 哈维的订婚是一切的触发源 |
[35:23] | Reid, I know Spassky conceded the match, | 里德 我知道斯帕斯基退出了比赛 |
[35:24] | but what would the next move have been? | 但下一步应该是什么 |
[35:26] | Spassky would have been | 斯帕斯基会失去他的后 |
[35:27] | checkmated or he would have lost his queen. | 不然的话他会被将军 |
[35:42] | Lock’s broken. | 锁坏了 |
[36:04] | So, where would you hide the passenger? | 你会把乘客藏在哪儿 |
[36:11] | Over here. | 这边 |
[36:36] | Spassky’s queen was in square E-8, | 斯帕斯基的后在E8格 |
[36:38] | so that would land us in Richmond. | 也就是地图上的里士满 |
[36:39] | Garcia, is there a connection between that location | 加西亚 他们两个和那里 |
[36:41] | and the two men? | 有没有什么关联 |
[36:42] | Checking now. Uh… | 在查 |
[36:45] | bingo. Harvey’s dad worked | 找到了 哈维的爸爸 |
[36:47] | there as a chemistry teacher in the sixties. | 60年代在那里当化学教师 |
[36:49] | And…oh, uh, Caleb lived there in 2008. | 而凯勒2008年住在那里 |
[36:52] | He worked at the Powerlinks gym on Second and Hill | 他在第二街和希尔街交口的动力联合体育馆工作过 |
[36:54] | and the Dragon Temple restaurant at 636 Mason. | 还在曼森街636号的龙庙餐馆打过工 |
[36:57] | All right. JJ, you go to the gym. We’ll check out the restaurant. | 好 小洁你们去体育馆 我们去餐馆 |
[37:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:01] | Zablonsky’s wife recognized the photos of Caleb and Harvey. | 扎布朗斯基的妻子认出了凯勒和哈维的照片 |
[37:05] | They interviewed the detective for an article | 他们还是孩子的时候采访过警探 |
[37:07] | they were writing about the Zodiac when they were kids. | 他们当时在写一篇关于十二宫杀手的文章 |
[37:10] | They wrote a crime beat column in the newspaper. | 他们在报纸上有打击犯罪专栏 |
[37:12] | One of them stole the photo | 他们中的一个偷了照片 |
[37:13] | left at the first crime scene. | 并留在了第一个犯罪现场 |
[37:15] | It had to be Caleb. The message, “You could do so much better” | 肯定是凯勒 留言是”你可以做得更好” |
[37:17] | in the Chinese paper was meant for Harvey. | 登在中国报纸上 是给哈维看的 |
[37:18] | That means the original spam message was for him, too. | 这么说最初的乱码信息也是给他看的 |
[37:22] | But how did Caleb know that Harvey wouldn’t turn him in? | 但凯勒怎么知道哈维不会出卖他 |
[37:24] | Caleb has something on him or he’s holding the fiancee hostage. | 凯勒有他的把柄 或者抓了他未婚妻当人质 |
[37:28] | Shut the front door. | 开玩笑吧 |
[37:29] | They were interviewed by | 2000年时他们在家乡 |
[37:31] | police in 2000 about a crime in their hometown. | 因一起案子被警方询问过 |
[37:35] | You did this. Why? | 这是你干的 为什么 |
[37:37] | – Are you hurt? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[37:39] | We don’t need her. | 我们不需要她 |
[37:40] | Are you insane? I love her! | 你疯了吗 我爱她 |
[37:43] | Do you even know her? | 你都不了解她 |
[37:45] | She doesn’t know you. | 她也不了解你 |
[37:47] | She’s an inferior being, Harvey. | 她是个下等人 哈维 |
[37:50] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[37:50] | She is an imbecile! | 她这么愚蠢 |
[37:52] | How you ended up with her has confounded me from day one. | 我从一开始就讨厌你和她在一起 |
[37:56] | She’ll never understand you like I do. | 她永远不会像我一样理解你 |
[37:59] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 |
[38:02] | Why do things have to change? | 为什么事情要变成这样 |
[38:04] | Grow up, Caleb! | 成熟点吧 凯勒 |
[38:06] | We couldn’t keep doing the same things forever. | 我们不能永远这么下去 |
[38:07] | Why not? I know you had fun tonight. | 为什么 我知道你今晚很开心 |
[38:12] | Almost as much fun as what we did when we were 15. | 就像我们15岁的时候一样 |
[38:20] | He didn’t tell you, did he? | 他没告诉你吧 |
[38:26] | That’s Caleb’s car. | 那是凯勒的车 |
[38:45] | They’re in the back. | 他们在后面 |
[38:47] | If it’s a hostage situation, | 如果现场有人质 |
[38:48] | Caleb’s not going to be easily talked down. | 凯勒可不是容易说服的人 |
[38:51] | Shut up, Caleb. | 闭嘴 凯勒 |
[38:53] | We murdered little Robbie Shaw. | 我们杀了小罗比·肖恩 |
[38:57] | How old was he, Harvey, 7? | 他多大啊 哈维 七岁吗 |
[38:59] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[39:00] | It was such a thrill. | 真是太刺激了 |
[39:01] | – Remember? – Harv? | -记得吗 -小哈 |
[39:03] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[39:04] | Forget about her. | 忘了她吧 |
[39:06] | I did all this to save you, | 我做这一切都是为了救你 |
[39:09] | from a life of misery, | 让你不要陷入悲惨的生活 |
[39:11] | of pretending to be somebody you’re not. | 或是伪装你自己 |
[39:12] | You murdered all those people to save me?! | 你杀了那些人就为了救我 |
[39:14] | Stop being so sanctimonious! It doesn’t suit you. | 别再这么伪善了 这根本不像你 |
[39:20] | Now…do you want to kill her or should I? | 现在 是你来杀了她还是我来 |
[39:25] | You know that’s how the game has to end. | 你知道棋局的最后是什么 |
[39:27] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是一场棋局 |
[39:28] | If we get rid of her now, we’ll be long gone | 如果我们杀了她 在别人发现她之前 |
[39:30] | before she’s found. | 我们早就远走高飞了 |
[39:31] | And the police won’t catch us because the murders were perfect. | 而警察抓不到我们 因为那些谋杀天衣无缝 |
[39:35] | Just like robbie shaw. | 就像罗比·肖恩 |
[39:37] | Not really. | 并非如此 |
[39:38] | If they were perfect, | 如果他们天衣无缝 |
[39:39] | I probably wouldn’t be here right now. | 我就不会站在这了 |
[39:42] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我和此事完全无关 |
[39:45] | You really went out of your way to impress Harvey, Caleb. | 你还真是想尽一切办法来取悦哈维 凯勒 |
[39:49] | The murders, the chess game, | 那些谋杀 棋局 |
[39:52] | all designed to entice him. | 所有这一切都是为了吸引他 |
[39:54] | Yes. He is pathological. | 是的 他完全疯了 |
[39:58] | I don’t know if Harvey’s the best friend in the world | 我想知道哈维作为你最好的朋友 |
[40:00] | to be selling you out like that. | 怎么会像这样把你一把推开 |
[40:02] | I mean, you killed Robbie Shaw together, | 我是说 你们一起杀了罗比·肖恩 |
[40:04] | you probably thought that you guys had an unbreakable bond. | 你也许认为你们之间有剪不断的羁绊 |
[40:06] | He murdered Robbie by himself. | 是他杀了罗比 |
[40:11] | When we took him into the woods and strangled him… | 我们把他带到树林里勒死他的时候 |
[40:17] | I’ve never seen you so exhilarated. | 我从没见过你这么兴奋 |
[40:19] | The look on your face, you can’t deny that, Harvey. | 你脸上的表情 你无法否认 哈维 |
[40:23] | But afterwards, something changed. | 但在那之后 事情变了 |
[40:26] | You two grew apart. | 你们两个分开了 |
[40:28] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在那里 |
[40:30] | You pulled away from me. | 你离开了我 |
[40:32] | Do you know how much that hurt? | 你知道我有多伤心吗 |
[40:36] | I would have done anything for you, Harvey. | 我可以为了你做任何事 哈维 |
[40:38] | I looked up to you. | 我一直都很崇拜你 |
[40:40] | You know what I think, Harvey? | 你知道我怎么想吗 哈维 |
[40:43] | I think killing Robbie Shaw was your idea. | 我认为杀了罗比·肖恩是你的主意 |
[40:46] | No. | 不是 |
[40:47] | You chose him because his brother used to pick on you in school. | 你选上他 因为他哥哥以前在学校欺负你 |
[40:52] | You’re successful, you’re charismatic, | 你很成功 很有领袖气质 |
[40:55] | you’re dominant, which means that you most likely | 你掌握着主导权 这说明是你定的计划 |
[40:56] | made the plans and Caleb followed them. | 而凯勒只是照你说的去做 |
[40:59] | Let me ask you this– where did you hide the body? | 我问你 你们把尸体藏在哪了 |
[41:02] | Listen to me– | 听我说 |
[41:03] | If I was gonna kill somebody and hide a body, | 如果我要杀人藏尸 |
[41:05] | I think I would probably use sulfuric acid. | 我也许会用硫酸 |
[41:09] | Especially if my father was a chemistry teacher. Right, Caleb? | 尤其是我爸还是个化学老师 对吗 凯勒 |
[41:13] | Caleb… | 凯勒 |
[41:14] | Don’t listen to him. He’s trying to trick us. | 别听他的 他是想骗我们 |
[41:16] | Do you trust him, Caleb? | 你相信他吗 凯勒 |
[41:18] | Caleb! Hey, Caleb! | 凯勒 凯勒 |
[41:21] | Whatever happens, we’ll protect each other. | 不管发生什么 我们都要互相保护 |
[41:23] | Oh, I’m sure that he’ll protect you if he’s around. | 我肯定他在你身边的话是会保护你 |
[41:27] | I mean, he is moving to Shanghai in a couple of months. | 我是说 他几个月后就要搬去上海了 |
[41:30] | He put the transfer in about a year ago. | 他一年前申请的调职 |
[41:31] | Did you–did your good friend Harvey not tell you about that? | 你的好朋友哈维没有告诉你吗 |
[41:36] | Well, I’m sure that he’ll send you a postcard. | 我肯定他会给你寄明信片的 |
[41:41] | I was going to tell you. | 我准备要告诉你的 |
[41:48] | Robbie’s bones are buried in his backyard. | 罗比的尸骨被我们埋在他家后院 |
[42:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:06] | “There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery | 最悲伤的事莫过于在痛苦中 |
[42:10] | the time when we were happy.” | 回忆起往昔的快乐 |
[42:12] | Dante. | 但丁 |
[42:16] | Hey, Reid. | 里德 |
[42:18] | Um, Hotch wants to talk to you. | 霍奇想找你聊聊 |
[42:21] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[42:21] | He probably wants to talk to me | 他多半是要找我说 |
[42:22] | about why I’ve been kind of weird lately. | 最近我有点古怪的问题了 |
[42:25] | You are making a difference, you know, | 你确实做出了贡献 |
[42:27] | one person at a time. | 每次都是 |
[42:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:30] | You know, I’ve been thinking a lot lately | 我最近想了很多 |
[42:32] | about why I stayed after Gideon left, | 为什么我在基甸走后选择留下 |
[42:34] | why I didn’t take any of those other offers. | 为什么没有去其他地方 |
[42:36] | Nothing is accidental. | 没有什么是偶然的 |
[42:38] | And I realized, I don’t know, | 而我意识到 我不知道 |
[42:41] | there’s just something incredibly right about being here, | 在这里就是非常地正确 |
[42:46] | with you guys. | 和你们在一起 |
[42:49] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 听到你这么说我很开心 |
[42:51] | Otherwise this would have been really awkward. | 不然那就尴尬了 |
[42:54] | What would have been really awkward? | 什么事情尴尬了 |
[42:57] | Surprise! Surprise! Happy birthday! | 惊喜 生日快乐 |
[43:02] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[43:04] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[43:06] | Do you feel like 30? | 感觉到30岁了吗 |
[43:12] | Ohh! Happy birthday, old man. | 生日快乐 老家伙 |
[43:15] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[43:16] | I’m getting close. Almost 40 now. | 快了 我就快奔四了 |