时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[00:21] | Late. | 很晚了 |
[00:24] | Something happened. | 发生了一些事 |
[00:25] | Not good, Tony. | 不好的事情 托尼 |
[00:28] | What? What’s going on, Jimmy? | 什么 怎么了 吉米 |
[00:30] | After the fight, Ryan was bad. | 比赛之后 赖恩情况不太好 |
[00:33] | Ryan? What about Ryan? | 赖恩 赖恩怎么啦 |
[00:35] | He felt sick, Tony. | 他不舒服 托尼 |
[00:37] | So I took him to the hospital, you know? | 我就带他去医院 |
[00:39] | People, they started screaming at me. | 人们开始对我乱叫 |
[00:42] | They started yelling at me, Tony. | 他们对我乱吼 托尼 |
[00:44] | About Ryan? Are they doing tests? | 因为赖恩吗 他们在给他做检查吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该是的 |
[00:49] | But, see, when I went outside, | 但是后来我出去以后 |
[00:50] | the, uh, screaming, it didn’t stop. | 那些叫声 没有停 |
[00:55] | Who was screaming? | 谁在叫 |
[00:56] | These crazy guys, man. They were crazy. | 那些疯子 他们都疯了 |
[01:00] | And I told them to leave me alone and they wouldn’t listen. | 我让他们别理我 他们不听 |
[01:02] | They just wouldn’t listen. | 他们就是不听 |
[01:03] | And then I saw all sorts of stuff. | 然后我就有种感觉 |
[01:06] | Stuff? What kind of stuff? | 感觉 什么感觉 |
[01:07] | Like I saw my ma, | 我好像看到我妈 |
[01:10] | then I saw my old man. | 还有我老爹 |
[01:12] | And then… | 然后 |
[01:15] | And then I saw the dude at the fight. | 然后看到比赛中的那个对手 |
[01:18] | But when I looked up, | 但我往上看的时候 |
[01:20] | you see, the lights, they started spinning. | 我看到光 一直在闪 |
[01:23] | Tony, it was like– it was like God was | 托尼 就像 就像是上帝 |
[01:25] | reaching his hand down | 伸出他的手 |
[01:27] | and he was trying to take Ryan. | 想要带走赖恩 |
[01:29] | Look, look, Jimmy, | 听着 听着 吉米 |
[01:30] | you’re punchy, J., you know? | 你有点晕乎 小吉 知道吗 |
[01:32] | Ryan’s gonna be fine. | 赖恩不会有事的 |
[01:34] | You had a tough fight tonight. | 你今晚打了场恶战 |
[01:36] | You gotta sleep it off. | 你需要睡会儿 |
[01:38] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:39] | In the morning everything will be ok. | 明天一早什么事都没了 |
[01:46] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 可能你说得对 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna be fine. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 我不会有事的 一切都会好的 |
[01:51] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢 托尼 |
[01:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:29] | Jeez, I hope you’re training for something. | 天啊 你该不是在为什么事情做特训吧 |
[02:32] | Or are you just doing sprints for fun? | 还是只是想玩一把冲刺 |
[02:35] | No, I’m, uh… | 不 我是 |
[02:37] | I’m trying to do this triathlon in February, so… | 我二月份要参加铁人三项 所以 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah. The FBI one. You’re an agent. | 对 联邦调查局那个 你是个探员 |
[02:43] | Yeah, it is the FBI one. | 没错 是联邦调查局那个 |
[02:45] | I’m not supposed to ask if you’re an agent. | 我不该问你是不是探员的 |
[02:47] | I work for the Justice Department. | 我在司法部门工作 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:50] | I’ve seen you doing laps at the Y, too. | 我还看到过你在泳池游圈 |
[02:54] | And you’re training for surveillance? | 你是在做监视特训吗 |
[02:57] | I am doing an MS triathlon. | 我要参加女子铁人三项 |
[02:59] | It’s in January, but I’m not in as big a rush as you. | 在一月份 不过我没你那么拼命 |
[03:02] | Well, I just have about 45 minutes a day, | 我每天就做45分钟的训练 |
[03:05] | so, you know, between work and home and– it’s hard. | 就是下班后回家前这段时间 挺累的 |
[03:09] | How’s your biking going? | 你自行车练得如何 |
[03:10] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:11] | My tires are inflated, I think. | 我的车胎气挺足的 |
[03:13] | Well, you know, I am not the best cyclist, | 我对骑车不太在行 |
[03:14] | so I was gonna ride this weekend, | 所以这周末我准备练练 |
[03:15] | and I could use some tips, if you’re not busy. | 如果你不忙的话 指导一下我吧 |
[03:19] | I…just don’t know my schedule. | 我不知道有没有空 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Or we could just see | 也对 那我们也可以 |
[03:24] | each other out here or at the pool sometime. | 在这里或泳池那里见面 |
[03:25] | But I should find out in the next couple of days | 我过两天就会知道周末有没有空 |
[03:27] | and I could call you. | 我可以打给你 |
[03:29] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[03:30] | Um…I–I have a card somewhere. | 我好像带了名片的 |
[03:33] | Here. | 给你 |
[03:35] | Um, yeah. | 好的 |
[03:36] | If something changes. It could be fun. | 有消息打给我 会很好玩的 |
[03:39] | Or at the least, an adventure. | 至少会是场不错的冒险 |
[03:42] | So, uh, what made you think I was an agent? | 对了 你怎么知道我是探员的 |
[03:46] | I saw the suit. | 我看到你的西装了 |
[03:48] | What else could you be? | 你不是探员是什么 |
[03:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:54] | So, you’re going, right? | 你会去的 对吧 |
[03:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:57] | Well, is she cute? | 她漂亮吗 |
[03:58] | Yes, she is, but I need to focus on my training. | 她很漂亮 但我要专心练习 |
[04:01] | I don’t need to be distracted. | 不能分心 |
[04:02] | Yes, you should be distracted. | 你应该分分心 |
[04:04] | Distracted is good. What’s her name? | 分心是好事 她叫什么 |
[04:06] | – Beth. – I like it. | -贝丝 -我喜欢这名字 |
[04:08] | And you know what they say about riding a bicycle. | 你知道骑自行车是怎么一回事 |
[04:12] | – Who’s getting a bicycle? – Nobody. | -谁要骑自行车 -没人 |
[04:15] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[04:16] | Uh, yeah, ok. Um, so, | 好吧 那么 |
[04:18] | two men were beaten with a metal pipe | 昨晚费城有两名男子 |
[04:21] | in Philadelphia last night. | 被金属管击打致死 |
[04:23] | Sam Eeks, 58, he was in town on business. | 山姆·伊克斯 58岁 进城出差 |
[04:25] | And then Bruce Thomas, 32. | 布鲁斯·托马斯 32岁 |
[04:28] | He worked– oh, God– | 他的工作 天啊 |
[04:29] | he worked at a suit shop nearby. | 他在附近的西服店工作 |
[04:31] | It looks personal. | 看起来是私人恩怨 |
[04:32] | There was evidence of undoing at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场有销毁证据的痕迹 |
[04:34] | He sat them up on crates. | 他让他们坐靠在箱子上 |
[04:37] | Demonstrating remorse. | 表现出忏悔 |
[04:38] | In 1976, George Geshwendt cleaned up the crime scene | 1976年 乔治·格什温清理了犯罪现场 |
[04:40] | and covered all 6 victims’ faces. | 盖住了六名被害人的脸部 |
[04:42] | Well, this guy did the same thing. | 这人做了同样的事 |
[04:43] | He even cleaned the blood off their necks. | 他甚至擦掉了他们脖子上的血迹 |
[04:45] | Whichever it is, this type of aggression, | 不管怎样 这种伴随着现实感丧失的 |
[04:46] | coupled with his loose grip on reality, usually leads to more. | 攻击性行为通常会愈演愈烈 |
[04:49] | Then we can’t take a chance that this guy’s a one-hit wonder. | 我们可不能保证他不会继续犯案 |
[04:52] | Exactly. Which is why we’re headed to Philadelphia. | 没错 所以我们出发去费城 |
[04:54] | Wheels up in 20. | 20分钟后起飞 |
[05:35] | The Bittersweet Science | 甜而苦的科学 |
[05:40] | “Everybody wants to go to heaven, | 人人想进天堂 |
[05:42] | but no one wants to die.” | 但没人愿意死去 |
[05:44] | Joe Louis. | 乔·路易斯[美国重量级拳击运动员] |
[05:47] | Ok, Rossi, out with it. | 罗西 说嘛 |
[05:48] | Is Hotch dating? | 霍奇是不是在约会 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:52] | You know, statistically, widowed men start dating | 统计学上 丧偶的男性要比女性 |
[05:54] | much faster than females, but Hotch is refuting the data. | 更早重结新欢 霍奇却是个反例 |
[05:57] | It’s been 2 years and 19 days. | 已经过去两年又十九天了 |
[05:59] | Venus has aligned with Mars, | 金星跟火星都能连成一线 |
[06:00] | which means love is in the air | 说明爱满人间 |
[06:02] | and maybe we will get weekends off. | 说不定我们周末就能休息了 |
[06:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:08] | Is he standing there? | 他在后面 |
[06:10] | He’s standing there, isn’t he? | 他站在后面对吧 |
[06:12] | Hello, Garcia. | 你好 加西亚 |
[06:14] | Hello. Someone talk about the case. | 你好 你们谁快开始说案子 |
[06:15] | You know, if you look at the severity of the crime, | 如果就罪行的严重性来看 |
[06:17] | this guy have have been experiencing | 这人应该在现实生活中 |
[06:18] | a significant break from reality. | 遭受了巨大的精神打击 |
[06:20] | But he’d have to be pretty cognizant to undo the crime. | 但清理现场需要足够的自制力 |
[06:22] | That can happen with killing anxiety. | 患杀戮焦虑症的人是会这样 |
[06:24] | At first the person feels the rage that caused | 一开始他们会因为愤怒 |
[06:26] | them to commit the violent act, | 而诉诸暴力 |
[06:27] | and then they feel remorse. For some, that remorse | 但随后会懊悔 有时候这种忏悔 |
[06:29] | turns into desire to do it again. | 反而让他们有重蹈覆辙的冲动 |
[06:30] | Soldiers recovering from battle often experience both emotions | 从战场归来的士兵会同时产生 |
[06:33] | in rapid succession, if not simultaneously. | 这两种感觉 或一种紧随另一种出现 |
[06:35] | Garcia, make sure that the M.E.’s reports | 加西亚 我们一到目的地 |
[06:36] | are waiting for us when we get there. | 就要看到法医报告 |
[06:38] | Yes, sir, I’ve already sent her an email. | 是 长官 我已经给她发邮件了 |
[06:39] | What was the relationship of the victims? | 被害人之间有什么关系 |
[06:41] | Local PD believes they knew each other. | 当地警方说他们应该彼此认识 |
[06:42] | That area is pretty desolate at night, | 那地方晚上很少有人出没 |
[06:44] | and Sam was carrying takeout for two. | 山姆又拿着两份外卖 |
[06:46] | They also died within minutes of each other | 他们死亡时间相距几分钟 |
[06:48] | and they both had defensive wounds. | 而且身上都有自卫伤 |
[06:49] | Usually two random guys | 通常两个素不相识的人 |
[06:51] | don’t fight the same person to the death. | 不会拼死反抗同一个人 |
[06:52] | Which means the unsub is that much more skilled. | 也就是说不明嫌犯更有技巧 |
[06:54] | How do you subdue two men at once? | 一个人如何同时制服两个人 |
[06:56] | Maybe he had a gun. | 也许他有枪 |
[06:57] | So why not use it? | 那为什么不用呢 |
[06:58] | He released more rage with a pipe. | 用管子更能释放愤怒 |
[07:00] | So he hit one and then quickly blitzed the other. | 所以他打倒一个 再闪电解决另一个 |
[07:02] | Well, however he did it, | 不管他是怎么做到的 |
[07:04] | our unsub has to be pretty fit. | 他身体素质一定很好 |
[07:05] | These guys put up a fight. | 这可是一场恶斗 |
[07:14] | Oh, come on, Jimmy, ease up. Ease up, man. | 加油 吉米 放松点 |
[07:22] | Oh, come on, man, what are you swinging at? | 加油 你在摇什么啊 |
[07:25] | Come in behind your jab. | 要敢于出拳 |
[07:29] | Jimmy, stop brawling. | 吉米 别乱打 |
[07:30] | You want to brawl, brawl with a target. | 要打就瞄准目标打 |
[07:32] | Come on, go to the body. | 打他身体 |
[07:43] | All right, time, time, time. | 好了 停停停 |
[07:46] | What are you doing? What you swingin’ at, huh? | 你在干什么 怎么摇来晃去的 |
[07:49] | Let you hands go. You had the shot. | 放开打啊 你有机会的 |
[07:51] | What’s the matter? Come on. Let’s call it a day. | 到底怎么了 来 今天就到这吧 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry, Tony. I keep thinking about my kid. | 抱歉 托尼 我一直在想我的孩子 |
[07:58] | Your kid’s been sick since he was crawling. | 你孩子从会爬开始就一直生病 |
[08:00] | What do the doctors say? | 医生怎么说 |
[08:02] | They’re running some tests. | 他们在给他做检查 |
[08:04] | They’ve done that before. They come up clean. | 他们以前就检查过了 已经没事了啊 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:09] | Hey, look, are you gonna be ready tomorrow night? | 明晚的比赛你准备好了吗 |
[08:11] | I mean, the Cannon is gonna be gunning for you. | 我说 大炮可是会冲着你开火的 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 我没问题 |
[08:15] | Look, Tony, I talked to Billie. | 托尼 我跟比莉谈过了 |
[08:17] | She’s got an MMA fight where she thinks I can make 1,000 bucks. | 她让我去参加混合格斗 能赢上一千块 |
[08:19] | You know how I feel about that knuckle-dragging crap. | 你知道我不喜欢那些乱七八糟的东西 |
[08:22] | We haven’t spent 9 years together for nothing. | 我们合作九年不是为了那些没意义的事 |
[08:25] | Come on, Tony. | 别这样 托尼 |
[08:26] | Look, Jimmy, you are a fighter. | 听着 吉米 你是个拳手 |
[08:27] | A real fighter. | 真正的拳手 |
[08:29] | And when you’re lowering the boom | 等你明晚 |
[08:30] | on the Cannon tomorrow night, | 灭了大炮的气焰 |
[08:32] | remember what I told you– | 记住我说的话 |
[08:34] | great fighters are made, not born. | 伟大的拳手不是天生的 是练出来的 |
[08:37] | Come on. | 加油 |
[08:52] | Damn. | 真要命 |
[09:04] | Check this out. | 看这里 |
[09:06] | The unsub blitz-attacked Sam over in this area | 不明嫌犯在这里快速制服山姆 |
[09:08] | and then dragged him back over there. | 再把他拖到那里 |
[09:10] | That would explain why he was able to subdue them both. | 这就能解释他怎么制服两个人的 |
[09:13] | As he cleans up Sam, Bruce comes by. | 他解决了山姆后 布鲁斯经过 |
[09:17] | Well, it makes sense. | 这样就说得通了 |
[09:18] | There’s no way he could attack both of them | 他不可能同时制服两个人 |
[09:19] | and then drag them back to that spot. | 再把他们拖到那里的 |
[09:23] | This–this is rational and organized. | 他的行动很理智 很有组织性 |
[09:25] | Our unsub didn’t have a psychotic break. | 不明嫌犯没有精神崩溃 |
[09:28] | He knew what he was doing. | 他知道自己在做什么 |
[09:30] | He had rage toward both these victims. | 他的愤怒是指向两个被害人的 |
[09:33] | And remorse. | 还有忏悔 |
[09:34] | Yeah, but how are the two connected? | 这两个人有什么联系 |
[09:36] | I mean, it’s a crappy alley. | 这里是个犄角旮旯 |
[09:39] | Nothing around here is open at night. | 晚上店都关门了 |
[09:46] | How about that? | 那个呢 |
[09:47] | Hospital. | 医院 |
[10:01] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[10:03] | Jimmy, wake up. | 吉米 醒醒 |
[10:05] | Jimmy, get up. | 吉米 起来吧 |
[10:08] | We gotta get him to eat something. | 我们得让他吃点东西 |
[10:14] | You know, you could do better than that. | 你知道 你能熬过去的 |
[10:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[10:19] | You haven’t eaten anything | 我们昨晚带你来这以后 |
[10:21] | since we brought you in here last night. | 你就没吃过东西 |
[10:24] | You remember what I told you. | 记得我教过你什么吗 |
[10:26] | This one is a right cross. | 这是右交叉拳 |
[10:30] | And this one an uppercut. | 这是上勾拳 |
[10:32] | And if we need to, we’ll knock it out again. | 如果有必要 我们要再次把它击倒 |
[10:37] | How’s it going, Ryan? | 感觉怎样 赖恩 |
[10:39] | My stomach hurts. | 我胃疼 |
[10:41] | I know. The medicine will be kicking in anytime now. | 我知道 药效随时会起作用 |
[10:45] | And so will the food. | 食物也会起作用 |
[10:46] | As soon as you eat it, ok, baby? | 只要你吃掉它们 好吗 宝贝 |
[10:50] | Can I have a moment with the two of you? | 我能跟你俩单独谈谈吗 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 行 |
[10:56] | Hey. When we get back in here, | 等我们回来 |
[10:58] | I want to see that plate empty, all right, buddy? | 我希望盘子是空的 好吗 |
[11:09] | What’s up? You run the tests? | 怎么了 检查有结果了吗 |
[11:11] | His abnormal cell count is incredibly high. | 他的异常细胞数值奇高 |
[11:15] | I’m afraid that Ryan’s leukemia is back. | 恐怕赖恩的白血病复发了 |
[11:18] | Well, uh, we’ll give him some chemo, try some radiation. | 那再做点化疗放疗什么的 |
[11:22] | He didn’t respond to that before. It just made him throw up. | 上次没起作用 让他吐得厉害 |
[11:24] | Then we’ll give him a different kind. | 那我们换别的药 |
[11:25] | What kind? There isn’t another kind. | 别的什么 没有别的了 |
[11:27] | Look, I know you two just divorced. | 我知道你俩刚离婚 |
[11:30] | But you need to be on the same page for Ryan. | 但赖恩的事你们要步调一致 |
[11:32] | What about a bone marrow transplant? | 那骨髓移植呢 |
[11:34] | My neighbor’s uncle got one. | 我邻居他叔做过 |
[11:35] | He’s swimming in Puerto Rico now. | 他现在正在波多黎各游泳呢 |
[11:36] | That’s a possibility, | 那是个选择 |
[11:38] | but there are factors that we have to consider. | 但我们必须要考虑到其他因素 |
[11:40] | Factors like what? The insurance covers it, right? | 什么因素 这笔钱从医保出的 对吧 |
[11:43] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 先别自己胡思乱想 |
[11:44] | We’ll run some more lab | 还得做些化验 |
[11:45] | work and then we’ll discuss other options. | 才能讨论可能的治疗方案 |
[11:49] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[11:57] | This is about money, Pammy. He’s playing us. | 一定是钱的原因 帕米 他在耍我们 |
[12:01] | He’s a doctor. Why would he do that? | 他是医生 他为什么要那么做 |
[12:03] | Because he thinks that we can’t afford it. | 因为他以为我们付不起钱 |
[12:07] | But we’re getting Ryan that transplant. | 但我们必须让赖恩做移植 |
[12:09] | I don’t care how much it costs. | 不惜代价 |
[12:16] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[12:17] | He volunteered here, went to get a snack around 11:00 last night. | 他在这做义工 昨晚11点左右出去买吃的 |
[12:20] | That’s the same time as the killings. | 正是他被杀的时间 |
[12:21] | He always went to the same sub shop across the street. | 他总是去街对面的那家小店 |
[12:24] | He’d cut through the alley to get there. Anything on Sam? | 他从这个小巷抄近道 山姆那有进展吗 |
[12:26] | Garcia just spoke with a co-worker. | 加西亚跟他的一个同事聊过 |
[12:29] | Turns out they come to Philly one week a month | 他们每月来费城一次 |
[12:31] | and stay at a nearby hotel. | 就住在附近的旅店 |
[12:32] | That’s who Sam was getting dinner for. | 所以山姆带了两份外卖 |
[12:34] | So these victims weren’t together. | 两个被害人不是一起的 |
[12:36] | No. And if Bruce is a volunteer here, | 如果布鲁斯是这里的义工 |
[12:38] | then he’s a good samaritan type | 说明他是个有乐于奉献的人 |
[12:40] | and probably came upon the scene and tried to intervene. | 可能看到有人犯罪想要阻止 |
[12:42] | Ok, so if it wasn’t personal, | 那如果不是私人恩怨 |
[12:44] | then the anger was weighing on the unsub | 导火线就不是双方的争执 |
[12:47] | prior to the altercation. | 而是不明嫌犯自身的愤怒 |
[12:48] | Then the question is, what does that stem from? | 问题是 这愤怒从何而来 |
[13:00] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[13:06] | Whoa, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[13:07] | Now, that’s $1,500, everything I got to my name. | 这是一千五百美元 我的全部身家 |
[13:09] | I need you to put it on me for tomorrow night’s fight. | 明晚全部押在我身上 |
[13:12] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[13:13] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[13:14] | Ryan needs a bone marrow transplant. | 赖恩需要骨髓移植 |
[13:16] | Pam’s insurance ain’t gonna cut it. | 小帕的医保没法保 |
[13:17] | Where’d you get this from? | 这钱从哪里来的 |
[13:19] | I hocked some stuff. | 我当了一些东西 |
[13:20] | I can beat the Cannon. | 我能打败大炮的 |
[13:22] | You said it yourself. | 是你自己这么说的 |
[13:23] | Jimmy. Jimmy, I don’t know– | 吉米 吉米 我不知道 |
[13:26] | if you’re not gonna do it, I’ll go over there and do it myself. | 如果你不帮我 我就自己去 |
[13:28] | Fine. But this isn’t for you. It’s for Ryan. | 好吧 但这不是为你 是为赖恩 |
[13:37] | There’s that punching bag drink before. | 出气包赛前都喝这种酒 |
[13:41] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[13:42] | Hey. Don’t waste it on him. | 别为这种人浪费力气 |
[13:44] | Yeah, you need lots of rest if you’re gonna get | 对 明天要被猛扁 |
[13:47] | knocked out tomorrow. | 今天还是多休息休息吧 |
[13:51] | Do what I ask, please. | 拜托照我说的做 |
[13:58] | I talked to the M.E. | 我跟法医聊过了 |
[14:00] | It turns out Sam was hit with a pipe about 10 times. | 结果显示山姆被击打约10下 |
[14:02] | Bruce was beaten over 30. | 布鲁斯被击超过30下 |
[14:03] | That’s either adrenaline or an extremely high endurance level. | 要么是肾上腺素 要么这人耐力极强 |
[14:06] | He had the remorse one experiences from killing | 他对两名被害人都表现出由杀戮焦虑 |
[14:08] | anxiety for both victims, | 引发的忏悔 |
[14:09] | but the increase in hits on the second victim | 但对第二个被害人施以更多暴力 |
[14:11] | indicates that he started to enjoy it. | 暗示他开始享受这个过程 |
[14:14] | It could be overkill. | 这可能是过度杀戮 |
[14:15] | But overkill usually means a personal relationship. | 但过度杀戮通常是因为个人恩怨 |
[14:18] | If the victims didn’t know each other, | 如果被害人互不认识 |
[14:19] | it’s unlikely the unsub knew them. | 不明嫌犯也可能不认识他们 |
[14:21] | So what would account for this level of blood-letting? | 那怎么会让被害人血流成河 |
[14:23] | The primal rage could be about the blood itself. | 他本源的愤怒可能就是鲜血 |
[14:25] | If he’s enjoying the killing, then he’s getting aroused by it | 他享受杀戮 说明他就是被鲜血唤起了 |
[14:28] | and developing a kind of blood lust. | 发展出一种嗜血欲 |
[14:30] | Then why hasn’t he done it again? | 那为什么他没再作案 |
[14:31] | Maybe he hasn’t had the chance. | 可能还没碰到机会 |
[14:37] | Hey, I’ll see you, Frankie. | 回见 弗兰基 |
[14:38] | So I’m the punching bag, huh? | 说我是出气包 |
[14:42] | You called me a punching bag? | 你叫我出气包 |
[14:58] | Their skulls are cracked completely open. | 他们的头骨被完全打碎 |
[15:01] | Teeth on the ground. | 满地碎牙 |
[15:03] | His blood lust is increasing. | 他的嗜血欲加剧了 |
[15:05] | He didn’t clean up this time. His remorse is waning. | 这次他没清理现场 他的忏悔感减弱了 |
[15:08] | This guy would have to be in great shape to do this. | 他一定身体素质相当好才能做出这些事 |
[15:11] | But this type of strenuous killing could result in fatigue, | 但这种紧张性的杀戮会造成疲乏 |
[15:13] | increase in appetite, and disorientation. | 食欲增加 以及定向障碍 |
[15:15] | Like he ran a marathon. | 就像马拉松选手一样 |
[15:16] | For some it could also result in convulsive episodes. | 有的人还会抽搐发作 |
[15:19] | Epilepsy? | 癫痫吗 |
[15:19] | Sort of. Oftentimes after you kill, | 差不多 往往在杀完人后 |
[15:21] | neurons in your brain misfire and you become overstimulated, | 脑神经元麻痹 易被外界过度刺激 |
[15:24] | which causes you to start seeing things. | 而产生幻觉 |
[15:47] | Hey, hey, Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[15:53] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[15:56] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[15:59] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[16:02] | Whoa, maybe you ought to sit down here. | 你在这坐会儿 |
[16:05] | Whoa, whoa, jeez, Jimmy, easy. | 天啊 吉米 放轻松 |
[16:20] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:21] | I’m gonna get Monty to step in for you. | 我要让蒙蒂代你出战 |
[16:23] | No, I put everything on this. I gotta win. | 不 我把所有钱都押上了 我必须赢 |
[16:27] | Yeah, but if you’re not feeling well, Jimmy, then you can’t– | 但你不舒服 吉米 你要怎么 |
[16:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:56] | We’re looking for a physically fit white male | 我们要找的是体魄强健的白人男性 |
[16:58] | in his 20s to early 30s. | 20到30岁出头 |
[17:00] | He’s killing these men, but he’s not robbing | 他杀死被害人 不是为了抢劫 |
[17:02] | or sexually assaulting them. | 或性侵犯 |
[17:04] | Initially we saw that he was experiencing killing anxiety, | 一开始我们认为他患有杀戮焦虑症 |
[17:07] | which led him to clean up the bodies postmortem out of remorse. | 所以他会清理尸体 表现忏悔 |
[17:10] | Now his remorse has subsided, | 现在忏悔感削弱 |
[17:12] | and he seems to be experiencing blood lust. | 他开始产生嗜血欲 |
[17:21] | Blood lust means the killer’s aroused by the sight of blood. | 嗜血欲是说杀人者看到血就会被唤起欲望 |
[17:24] | Upon seeing it, his body releases adrenaline and dopamine, | 见血后 身体释放肾上腺素和多巴胺 |
[17:27] | which is causing the violence to escalate. | 引发暴力行为升级 |
[17:31] | The urge to become violent | 想要施加暴力的冲动 |
[17:33] | is so overwhelming that he’s pulverizing his victims | 一发不可收 于是他反复对被害人施虐 |
[17:36] | to a point way beyond what’s needed to kill them. | 绝不仅仅是杀死他们 |
[17:39] | The force with which he’s doing this makes us | 他在杀戮中表现出来的力量使我们推测 |
[17:41] | think he’s in shape. | 他很健壮 |
[17:44] | After killing, our unsub is probably lying dormant, | 杀人后 不明嫌犯可能会躺下休息 |
[17:47] | either recuperating from physical exertion | 养精蓄锐 |
[17:48] | or possibly developing aphasia and convulsive attacks. | 不然可能会出现失语症和惊厥 |
[17:52] | Based upon the rage involved in these kills, | 根据他在这些案子里表现出来的愤怒 |
[17:54] | we believe our unsub is probably depressed | 我们相信不明嫌犯可能感到绝望 |
[17:56] | or feels like life is working against him. | 或觉得生活在不断打击他 |
[18:07] | Off the roap, Jimmy! | 投降吧 吉米 |
[18:14] | Yes! Yes, dad, that’s it! | 是的 爸爸 就是这样 |
[18:31] | Consequently, he’ll put himself in situations | 最后他会将自己置于 |
[18:34] | where he can feel the high from drawing blood, | 看到血就兴奋的境地 |
[18:36] | which he views as power and control over his life. | 这让他感到对生活有掌控感 |
[19:06] | 4 5 4…5… | |
[19:10] | 6 7 6…7… | |
[19:13] | 8 9 8…9… | |
[19:15] | 10 10! | |
[19:16] | You’re out! | 出局 |
[19:24] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[19:26] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[19:33] | – We did it! – Yeah, you did it! You did it! | -我们赢了 -你做到了 你做到了 |
[19:41] | Was the violence inflicted with a pipe? | 凶器是管子吗 |
[19:43] | No. This was hand-made. | 不 是徒手打的 |
[19:45] | And you know what’s interesting? | 知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[19:46] | There was severe damage to the liver and kidneys. | 肝脏和肾脏有严重损伤 |
[19:49] | I mean, look at the bloating. | 看看它们的肿胀程度 |
[19:51] | So he changed his M.O. | 他改变了作案手法 |
[19:52] | And increased his rage. He did more damage with his hands | 愤怒也增强了 他赤手空拳 |
[19:56] | than he did with a pipe. | 却比用管子为害更甚 |
[19:57] | What about the orbital bones? | 眶骨部位呢 |
[19:59] | Shattered. Both victims’ eye sockets were broken. | 被打碎了 两名被害人的眼眶都被打碎 |
[20:02] | This guy’s got a hell of a left. | 这人简直是个魔鬼 |
[20:08] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[20:10] | I forgot to bet it. | 我忘记下注了 |
[20:15] | What the hell do you mean? That money’s for Ryan. | 你他妈什么意思 那钱是给赖恩治病的 |
[20:17] | Between training you and getting ready for the fight, | 我要训练你 又要准备比赛 |
[20:19] | it slipped my mind. | 就给忘了 |
[20:21] | – Well, then I want it back. – I don’t have it on me. | -那把钱还我 -不在我身上 |
[20:23] | Well, then write me a check. | 那写支票给我 |
[20:24] | Do I look like a bank? | 你以为我是银行吗 |
[20:26] | Don’t tell me this. | 别跟我说这些废话 |
[20:28] | Don’t tell me this. | 别跟我说这些废话 |
[20:29] | Jimmy, I… | 吉米 我 |
[20:30] | Don’t tell me this, you son of a bitch! | 别跟我说这些废话 你个杂种 |
[20:32] | You bet against me, didn’t you? | 你赌我输是吗 |
[20:34] | I thought I was doing you a favor. | 我以为这是在帮你 |
[20:35] | You said that I could beat him! | 你说过我能打败他的 |
[20:37] | You can, but I knew you weren’t feeling well. | 你是可以 但我以为你身体不舒服 |
[20:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:55] | How many times, Tony? How many times you scalp me? | 第几次了 托尼 这是你第几次拿我开涮 |
[20:58] | This was the first, Jimmy. I swear. | 我发誓这是第一次 吉米 |
[21:01] | Yeah? Prove that. | 是吗 证据呢 |
[21:02] | Come on, kid, we’re–we’re family. | 别这样 孩子 我们是一家人 |
[21:08] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[21:11] | Hey, Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[21:17] | We saw the bodies. All of the victims have stress breaks | 我们看过尸体 所有被害人 |
[21:20] | in exactly the same places. | 都是在相同部位有断裂伤 |
[21:22] | That’s consistent with the kind of accuracy you get | 这是需要多年的格斗训练 |
[21:25] | from years of fight training. | 才能达到的精准度 |
[21:27] | Fight training? You think he’s a boxer? | 格斗训练 你觉得他是拳击手 |
[21:29] | It makes sense. A fighter would have the endurance it takes | 这样说得通 拳手方有此耐力 |
[21:32] | to commit this kind of overkill on this many people | 用管子或双手对这么多人 |
[21:34] | with a pipe or with his hands. | 实施过度杀戮 |
[21:37] | It would explain why at the first crime scene | 这就是为什么在第一犯罪现场 |
[21:38] | he lined the bodies up in the corner. It’s like a ring. | 他把被害人在角落处排好 就像是拳赛 |
[21:41] | It makes sense about the blood lust, | 嗜血欲也说得通了 |
[21:42] | but what triggered the killings? | 但是什么引发他杀人的呢 |
[21:45] | Garcia, I need all the information you can find me | 加西亚 我需要你帮我找 |
[21:47] | on the Philadelphia boxing scene. | 费城所有关于拳击的资料 |
[21:49] | Well, let’s see. There’s “Rocky” I through V. | 我看看 我这有《洛奇》一到五 |
[21:51] | And let’s not forget about that last one. | 永远别忘记最后一部 |
[21:53] | Penelope… | 佩内洛普 |
[21:54] | Sorry. Kidding. | 抱歉 开玩笑 |
[21:56] | Here we go. Real stuff. | 开始找真正的资料 |
[21:57] | Uh, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[21:58] | The city produced such greats as Tyrone Everett | 费城出过像泰龙·埃弗雷特这种大家 |
[22:01] | and the late Joe Frazier, who developed the Philly | 还有乔·弗雷泽 是他引领了费城的 |
[22:03] | style of punching people. | 拳击潮流 |
[22:04] | And then… the sport took off | 然后 这项运动移师至 |
[22:07] | to Atlantic City and Vegas, | 亚特兰大和拉斯维加斯 |
[22:09] | which put a dent in the Philadelphia scene, | 费城的拳击场因此遭到重创 |
[22:12] | but it did not kill the city’s passion for the sport. | 但却没有熄灭这座城市对拳击的热情 |
[22:19] | I gotta speak to Lou, please. | 我要跟卢谈谈 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Come on. I gotta talk to him. | 拜托 我要跟他谈谈 |
[22:36] | – What’s up? – A lot of people gotta talk to me. | -你好吗 -很多人想跟我谈谈 |
[22:37] | You make it quick. | 你有屁快放 |
[22:42] | How many times has my scumbag trainer bet against me, huh? | 我那个混蛋教练有多少次赌我输 |
[22:47] | Once? Twice? | 一次 两次 |
[22:49] | Oh, come on, Jimmy. | 别这样 吉米 |
[22:51] | Just tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[22:53] | Been your whole career. | 你整个职业生涯他都这么做 |
[22:55] | Wise up, kid. How do you think he got that Cadillac? | 别傻了 你以为他拿什么买的凯迪拉克 |
[22:59] | You can’t be that punchy, Jimmy. | 你没那么糊涂吧 吉米 |
[23:01] | You knew that. | 你应该知道的 |
[23:03] | Everybody knew that. | 大家都知道 |
[23:19] | Both of them were beaten to death. | 两个都被殴打致死 |
[23:20] | Looks as if he used his hands again. | 看来又是徒手杀人 |
[23:21] | He took valuables this time. Gold jewelry, watches, | 他这次拿走了值钱的东西 金饰 手表 |
[23:25] | and some cash from the safe. | 还有保险柜里的现金 |
[23:27] | Apparently this guy’s a bookie, too. | 很明显这家伙也是个赌博经纪人 |
[23:29] | A guy named Tony Cole lost $3,000 in a fight last night. | 昨晚有个叫托尼·科尔的人输了三千美金 |
[23:32] | What was the amount of his usual bet? | 他以前一般赌多少 |
[23:34] | No more than $500. | 不超过五百 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna call Garcia. | 我要打给加西亚 |
[23:39] | Penelope, how’s the greatest computer tech | 佩内洛普 密西西比这一边 |
[23:41] | this side of the Mississippi? | 最棒的计算机技术员好吗 |
[23:42] | Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee, | 漂移似蝴蝶 蜇人如蜜蜂 |
[23:44] | Garcia’s gonna find what only her screens can see. | 加西亚的电脑无所不能 |
[23:47] | What do you need, baby? | 你需要什么资料 宝贝 |
[23:48] | 411 on a Tony Cole. | 帮我查查托尼·科尔这个人 |
[23:50] | Ok, let’s see. | 好 没问题 |
[23:51] | Tony was a middleweight star back in the eighties. | 托尼是80年代中量级拳击明星 |
[23:55] | And then he was in a really bad lawn-mowing accident. | 随后他遭遇了一场严重的割草机意外 |
[23:59] | And that laid him up for a | 休养了好几个月后 |
[24:00] | few months and he had to throw in the towel. | 不得不金盆洗手 |
[24:02] | What’s he doing now? | 他现在在做什么 |
[24:03] | He is a trainer at a local South Philly boxing gym. | 他是当地一家南费城拳击馆的教练 |
[24:06] | Fits the profile. He probably has embedded anger | 符合侧写 他可能因为没有功成名就 |
[24:08] | for not succeeding in the sport. | 而埋下愤怒的种子 |
[24:09] | Yeah, but why change his M.O. And start stealing stuff? | 但为什么改变作案手法 而且还偷东西 |
[24:11] | The theft feels like an afterthought. | 偷窃可能是后来才想到的 |
[24:14] | Something changed in his life and he’s desperate for money. | 他的生活发生了变化 他急需用钱 |
[24:17] | Jimmy, I’ve been trying to call you. | 吉米 我一直打电话给你 |
[24:19] | Where’s his doctor? | 他的医生呢 |
[24:20] | I haven’t seen him, but we’ve got to talk. | 我还没见到 但我们得谈谈 |
[24:22] | – Hey, Dr. Surna. – Jimmy, wait. | -瑟纳医生 -吉米 等等 |
[24:24] | Dr. Surna, here it is. | 瑟纳医生 钱来了 |
[24:28] | What is this for? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:29] | Ryan’s bone marrow transplant. | 让赖恩做骨髓移植 |
[24:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:33] | You said he could get one but we needed the money. | 你说过只要我们有钱他就能做 |
[24:35] | I never said that, Mr. Hall. | 我从没说过这话 郝尔先生 |
[24:36] | Yeah, you did. | 你说过的 |
[24:37] | Mr. Hall, I said we needed to wait. | 郝尔先生 我说得等等 |
[24:38] | Not because of the money but because I needed to do more tests. | 不是因为钱 而是我需要再做些检查 |
[24:41] | – Didn’t Pam tell you? – I was trying. | -小帕没告诉你吗 -我想告诉他来着 |
[24:43] | Trying to tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[24:44] | Ryan’s not strong enough to get the chemo. | 赖恩身体太虚弱不能做化疗 |
[24:47] | This isn’t for the chemo, this is for the transplant. | 这不是化疗的钱 这是做骨髓移植的钱 |
[24:50] | He needs the chemo to get him ready for the transplant, | 他需要先做化疗才能做骨髓移植 |
[24:52] | but his body’s too weak to handle it. | 但他的身体太弱承受不了 |
[24:54] | No, no. He’s a tough kid. | 不会的 他是个坚强的孩子 |
[24:56] | I know he’s a tough kid. | 我知道他很坚强 |
[24:58] | Mr. Hall, the cancer cells are multiplying too rapidly. | 郝尔先生 癌细胞扩散速度太快 |
[25:03] | Your son’s not gonna make it. | 你儿子撑不下去了 |
[25:04] | I know that he is a tough kid, | 我知道他是个坚强的孩子 |
[25:06] | so when is he gonna get out of here? | 他什么时候能康复出院 |
[25:08] | Jimmy, are you listening? | 吉米 你在听吗 |
[25:12] | Ryan’s dying. | 赖恩不行了 |
[25:14] | Ok? | 懂吗 |
[25:16] | He’s gonna die. | 他快死了 |
[25:23] | If Tony is the unsub, | 如果托尼就是不明嫌犯 |
[25:25] | why would he ransack his own place? | 他为什么要洗劫自己家 |
[25:28] | It was someone else, but he knew him. | 一定是另一个人 是他认识的人 |
[25:31] | There’s no signs of forced entry. | 没有破门迹象 |
[25:32] | Maybe someone knew he robbed a bookie, | 可能有人知道他抢了赌博经纪人的钱 |
[25:35] | so they came here and robbed him. | 所以来打劫他 |
[25:38] | It doesn’t look like anything’s been taken. | 似乎没拿走什么东西 |
[25:40] | The TV’s still here. | 电视机还在 |
[25:41] | Except maybe Tony himself. | 除非被掳走的是托尼自己 |
[25:44] | Look at this damage. | 看这里的破坏痕迹 |
[25:47] | And the way this door jamb is slightly torn from this side, | 门框这边有轻微损毁 |
[25:52] | as if someone was holding on. | 像是有人顶着门 |
[25:55] | If it was for retaliation, | 如果是寻仇 |
[25:57] | they would have killed Tony right here. | 他们就会在这里直接把托尼杀了 |
[25:59] | Maybe we got it wrong. | 可能我们想错了 |
[26:00] | Maybe Tony didn’t kill the bookie. | 可能不是托尼杀了赌博经纪人 |
[26:03] | Lou was a small-time thug | 卢是个三流小混混 |
[26:04] | and he would have had lots of enemies. | 有很多仇家 |
[26:07] | Who would have had a motive to kill Lou | 谁会有动机杀死卢 |
[26:10] | and abduct Tony. | 然后绑架托尼呢 |
[26:12] | The unsub could be one of Tony’s fighters. | 不明嫌犯可能是托尼的一个拳手 |
[26:14] | He’d definitely have the strength to do both. | 他有足够的力量完成这两件事 |
[26:24] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[26:34] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[26:36] | I’m ok. | 我挺好的 |
[26:39] | You fighting tonight? | 你今晚比赛吗 |
[26:42] | I’m not sure. | 还不确定 |
[26:47] | Whenever you box, I feel better. | 只要你去打比赛 我就感觉好多了 |
[26:49] | Well, there might not be another one for a while, buddy. | 我可能有好一段时间都不会去比赛了 |
[26:52] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:55] | Everybody’s whispering today. | 今天大家都小声说着什么 |
[26:57] | Ma even came in here crying. | 妈妈进来的时候还哭了 |
[27:02] | You know how she is. | 你知道她这个人的 |
[27:11] | Am I gonna die? | 我是不是要死了 |
[27:14] | No. Don’t even say it. | 不是 别再说这样的话 |
[27:18] | Don’t even say that. | 别再说这样的话 |
[27:21] | Remember what I told you? | 记住我说过的 |
[27:28] | Right in the sickness’ face. | 给病魔致命一击 |
[27:30] | That’s right. | 对 |
[27:32] | And that’s why you’re getting the blood transfusion. | 所以你现在要输血 |
[27:44] | Dad, I’m scared. | 爸爸 我好怕 |
[27:47] | Don’t be scared, Ryan. You’re a fighter. | 别怕 赖恩 你是个斗士 |
[27:50] | Ok? | 知道吗 |
[27:51] | I don’t care what anybody tells you. | 我不管别人怎么跟你说的 |
[27:53] | You’re a fighter. | 你是个斗士 |
[28:00] | Dad, you all right? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 我很好 |
[28:05] | It’s gonna be ok. | 不会有事的 |
[28:08] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[28:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:14] | Tony’s car broke down. I gotta drop him off somewhere. | 托尼的车坏了 我要送他去个地方 |
[28:20] | Tony’ll work with anyone, | 托尼教过的人太多了 |
[28:22] | those coming up, those going down. | 旧的去 新的来 |
[28:25] | We’ll need a list of names. | 我们需要你列张名单 |
[28:27] | Tony train any tomato cans? | 托尼麾下有软柿子吗 |
[28:30] | Professional opponents. Guys who lose all the time. | 万年输家 总是赢不了的人 |
[28:32] | He trained some cat named Jimmy Hall. | 他是训练过一只小猫叫吉米·郝尔 |
[28:35] | Guy’s got the heart of a fighter, | 这人有颗拳手的心 |
[28:36] | but his technique’s all over the place. | 但他的技术一塌糊涂 |
[28:38] | Jimmy Hall? Didn’t he win a fight last night? | 吉米·郝尔 他昨晚不是赢了吗 |
[28:41] | Hey, there’s a first time for everything. | 万事总有第一次 |
[28:43] | Why would Tony bet against his own fighter? Isn’t that illegal? | 托尼怎么赌对家赢 这不是犯法的吗 |
[28:46] | Money’s tight, sweetheart. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 亲爱的 |
[28:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:52] | All right, so maybe Tony assumed Jimmy was gonna lose | 好吧 也许托尼认为吉米会输 |
[28:55] | and then he was stunned when he actually won. | 所以他赢比赛后他就傻了 |
[29:00] | Baby girl, I need a little information on a local fighter. | 宝贝 我需要当地一个拳手的资料 |
[29:02] | Guy named Jimmy Hall. | 他叫吉米·郝尔 |
[29:04] | Jimmy Hall. Ok. | 吉米·郝尔 好的 |
[29:07] | Oh, he has been hit with some hard knocks. | 他真是命运多舛 |
[29:09] | Grew up in the Kensington section of Philadelphia | 在费城肯辛顿区长大 |
[29:11] | in foster homes. | 是寄养家庭 |
[29:13] | Kicked out of 3 middle schools, | 他被三所中学踢出去过 |
[29:15] | one time for beating a kid into a coma. | 曾有一次把一个孩子打成昏迷 |
[29:17] | So he’s had a violent streak. | 这么说他有暴力倾向 |
[29:19] | He dropped out of high school, found his way to the ring, | 他高中退学 开始走上拳台 |
[29:21] | and doesn’t have much of a record, though. | 但没有多少相关记录 |
[29:22] | That’s ’cause he was never really a fighter. | 因为他从来不是真正的拳手 |
[29:24] | Do you think this is sublimation? | 你觉得这是某种升华作用吗 |
[29:25] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来是这样 |
[29:26] | I’ve heard of killers sublimating the need to hurt | 我听说过杀手通过从警或当兵来升华的 |
[29:28] | by becoming cops and soldiers, but never boxers. | 却没听过升华成拳手的 |
[29:31] | This guy’s no different. He had a subconscious desire to kill, | 这人也一样 他潜意识里有杀人的欲望 |
[29:33] | so he got himself into boxing where he could do it legally. | 所以他当了拳手 合法地发泄这种冲动 |
[29:35] | Yeah, but it still doesn’t explain the blood lust. | 但这还不能解释他的嗜血欲 |
[29:38] | If he’s been a fighter, he’s been around blood his whole career. | 作为拳手 他的生活一直都充满血腥 |
[29:40] | Well, it didn’t affect | 这些血一直没有影响他 |
[29:41] | him until something triggered it 3 days ago. | 直到三天前 有件事刺激了他 |
[29:43] | The guy snapped and then became a serial killer. | 使他突然变身为连环杀手 |
[29:45] | Garcia, send me Jimmy’s address. Thanks, mama. | 加西亚 给我吉米的地址 有劳 |
[29:48] | Yeah. Here you go. | 好 传给你了 |
[29:52] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[29:55] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:58] | Come on, Jimmy, open up. | 快点 吉米 开门 |
[30:00] | This is our kid. | 那是我们的孩子 |
[30:01] | Ma’am, step away from the door. | 女士 请你退后 |
[30:04] | – Step away. – What’s going on? | -请你离开 -发生什么事了 |
[30:06] | Jimmy Hall! | 吉米·郝尔 |
[30:13] | Jim and I used to be married. What is happening? | 我是小吉的前妻 发生什么事了 |
[30:17] | Do you know where your ex-husband is? | 你知道你前夫去哪里了吗 |
[30:18] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[30:20] | He may have been involved in a killing. | 他可能与一宗杀人案有关 |
[30:21] | Jimmy? No way. | 吉米 不可能 |
[30:23] | There are two beds in there. Does someone else stay here? | 这里有两张床 还有谁住在这里吗 |
[30:26] | My son, on weekends. But he’s sick now. | 我儿子周末的时候来住 但他现在病了 |
[30:28] | Is your son in county hospital? | 你儿子在镇医院里吗 |
[30:30] | Yes. He was admitted 3 days ago. | 是的 他三天前住进去的 |
[30:32] | His leukemia’s back. | 白血病复发 |
[30:34] | Did Jimmy get into a fight after that happened? | 这之后吉米去打过拳吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah. He got into an argument with some guys outside. | 是的 他跟外面的人吵了一架 |
[30:39] | How do you know that? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[30:40] | It’s probably what triggered the killings. | 这可能引发了杀戮 |
[30:42] | Have you seen Jimmy today? | 你今天见过吉米吗 |
[30:43] | At the hospital. | 在医院 |
[30:45] | He tried to pay for our son’s bone marrow transplant in cash, | 他想用现金支付儿子骨髓移植的费用 |
[30:48] | but it’s too late for the operation. Ryan’s dying. | 但为时已晚 无法手术 赖恩快死了 |
[30:52] | Do you know where Jimmy went after that? | 你知道吉米之后去了哪里吗 |
[30:55] | Sometimes when Ryan’s not feeling well, | 有时候赖恩觉得不舒服 |
[30:57] | Jimmy gets in the ring. | 吉米上拳击场 |
[30:59] | It helps Ryan feel better. | 这能让赖恩好受点 |
[31:01] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[31:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | He did say that Tony’s car broke down | 他说托尼的车坏了 |
[31:06] | and he needed to take him somewhere. | 他要载他去什么地方 |
[31:09] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:11] | It’s the hospital. | 医院打来的 |
[31:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:13] | Jimmy’s at his end game. He’s probably already abducted Tony. | 吉米的最后一搏 他可能绑架了托尼 |
[31:16] | His desire for blood is most likely increasing. | 他的嗜血欲望好像又加强了 |
[31:18] | What do you think he’ll do? | 你觉得他会怎么做 |
[31:19] | He’ll put himself into a position to see more. | 他要让自己看到更多的血 |
[31:22] | I’m so glad you called. | 很高兴你能打来 |
[31:29] | What do you mean, he’s worse? | 他的病情又恶化了是什么意思 |
[31:37] | You son of a bitch. | 你个杂种 |
[31:41] | No, Jimmy. | 不 吉米 |
[31:44] | You’re like a son. | 你就像我儿子一样 |
[31:45] | – You lied to me! – Jimmy… | -你骗了我 -吉米 |
[31:47] | I don’t care what anybody says. | 我不管别人怎么说 |
[31:51] | I always knew you were a boxer. | 我一直都相信你是个拳手 |
[31:55] | You remember what I said? | 你记得我说过吗 |
[31:57] | Boxers are made, they’re not born. | 拳手不是天生的 是练出来的 |
[32:03] | I got a kid! | 我也有孩子 |
[32:05] | I got a kid, too, Jimmy! | 我也有孩子 吉米 |
[32:09] | What about my family? | 我家人怎么办 |
[32:12] | What about my family, Jimmy? Jimmy, please. | 我家人怎么办 吉米 求你 |
[32:16] | Jimmy, I was gonna give it back. | 吉米 我会还你钱的 |
[32:19] | Don’t, Jimmy– | 吉米 不要 |
[32:26] | We have cops canvassing the area, | 警察在彻查那个地区 |
[32:28] | checking every place Jimmy and Tony ever went. | 查每个吉米和托尼去过的地方 |
[32:30] | We also put uniforms outside the hospital, | 我们在医院外也安排了警力 |
[32:32] | just in case Jimmy goes back to see his son. | 以防吉米回去看他儿子 |
[32:33] | Should we check the boxing matches? | 我们是不是应该查查拳击比赛 |
[32:35] | Garcia, I need a list of every middleweight fight | 加西亚 我需要今晚费城 |
[32:37] | in the Philadelphia area tonight. | 所有中量级比赛的清单 |
[32:39] | Nothing on the docket, friend. | 没有记录 我的朋友 |
[32:41] | What about underground fights or smokers? | 地下比赛呢 |
[32:43] | I’ll see. | 我来瞧瞧 |
[32:45] | Only one. The other 3 are MMAs. | 只有一场 其他三场都是混合格斗 |
[32:47] | Did Jimmy ever fight MMA? | 吉米打过混合格斗吗 |
[32:49] | Nothing that’s been documented, no. | 没有相关记录 |
[32:51] | Most old-school trainers won’t let you cross over. | 大多数老派教练都不允许跨界打混合格斗 |
[32:53] | Well, if he got his trainer out of the picture | 如果他除掉了教练 |
[32:55] | and he needs to see more blood, he might try that tonight. | 并且还想见血 他今晚可能会去尝试 |
[32:57] | It’s just about the most violent sport there is. | 那可是最暴力的运动 |
[32:58] | Hey, I just sent you the addresses. | 我刚刚把地址发给你们了 |
[33:00] | All right, let’s go. | 好 出发 |
[33:06] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[33:08] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I’m almost there. | 当然 一切就绪 |
[33:12] | You finally convinced Tony to let you do this? | 你终于说服托尼让你来了 |
[33:15] | I didn’t give him much of a choice. | 我没给他什么选择的余地 |
[33:18] | About time. | 时间到了 |
[33:30] | Hey, we’re looking for a fighter, Jimmy Hall. | 我们要找一个拳手 吉米·郝尔 |
[33:33] | He might have just signed up, you know, last-minute thing. | 他可能是新加入的 就在几分钟前 |
[33:36] | Unless he’s got two boobs he plans to tape down, | 除非他粘上两个咪咪 |
[33:38] | he ain’t fighting tonight. | 不然今晚不可能上场 |
[33:45] | And in this corner, | 这边的选手 |
[33:47] | weighing in at 185 pounds, | 重185磅 |
[33:51] | the New Jersey nightmare, | 人称新泽西的噩梦 |
[33:53] | the punishing Pete Dunkle! | 惩恶人 皮特·当酷 |
[33:56] | And in this corner, | 而这边 |
[33:58] | weighing in at 175 pounds, | 重175磅 |
[34:02] | the South Philly Cyclone, | 南费城龙旋风 |
[34:04] | Jimmy Hall! | 吉米·郝尔 |
[34:10] | Hotch, we just left the gym on second street. | 霍奇 我们刚走出第二街上的体育馆 |
[34:13] | No sign of Jimmy. You? | 没发现吉米 你呢 |
[34:14] | Morgan and JJ struck out, too. | 摩根和小洁也没有发现 |
[34:17] | He must be at Moody’s. We’re almost there. | 他一定在穆迪体育馆 我们快到了 |
[34:35] | Yes! Yes, dad, that’s it! That’s it! | 是的 爸爸 就是这样 就是这样 |
[34:40] | Yes, go! I think that’s it! | 加油 就是这样 |
[34:58] | Go, Dad! Go, Dad, that’s it! | 加油 爸爸 加油 |
[35:18] | Hold it! | 住手 |
[35:22] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:30] | Ryan? | 赖恩 |
[35:34] | Ryan?! | 赖恩 |
[35:37] | Fight! | 开打 |
[35:47] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[36:03] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[36:05] | Why isn’t he tapping the floor to end it? | 他为什么不投降 |
[36:07] | Because he wants to be taken to the hospital | 因为他想被送去医院 |
[36:09] | so he can see his son. | 去看他儿子 |
[36:16] | BP’s 50 over 30. | 血压50/30 |
[36:18] | I need to see Ryan, please. | 让我见赖恩 求求你们 |
[36:20] | – I need to talk to him. – Not now. | -我要跟他说话 -现在不行 |
[36:21] | Let’s get him to trauma. | 送他去创伤科 |
[36:33] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[36:35] | He’ll be here, sweetie. | 他马上来 宝贝 |
[36:38] | You rest. | 你休息会儿 |
[36:49] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[36:50] | He suffered severe blows to the head | 他头部遭到重创 |
[36:52] | and he lost a lot of blood. | 失血很多 |
[36:54] | Can he talk? | 他能说话吗 |
[36:54] | Yeah, but he’s weak. | 可以 但他很虚弱 |
[36:56] | – So make it quick. – I will. | -别说太久 -我知道了 |
[37:03] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[37:05] | I’m Agent Hotchner with the FBI. | 我是联调局的霍奇纳探员 |
[37:08] | I know what happened tonight. | 我知道今晚发生了什么事 |
[37:09] | My son is here. I gotta see him. | 我儿子在这里 我要见他 |
[37:12] | We know that’s why you threw the fight. | 我们知道你为什么去打拳 |
[37:13] | And we know you know what’s happening. | 我们也知道发生了什么事 |
[37:14] | Yeah, he’s a fighter and he’s gonna make it. | 是的 他是个斗士 他能撑过去的 |
[37:16] | Jimmy, they’ve stopped the transfusions. | 吉米 他们停止给他输液了 |
[37:18] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那不代表什么 |
[37:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:21] | Ryan doesn’t have a lot of time left. | 赖恩没多少时间了 |
[37:24] | And he’s scared. | 他很害怕 |
[37:26] | He’s not scared of dying. | 他不怕死 |
[37:28] | He’s scared of disappointing you. | 他怕的是让你失望 |
[37:30] | Trust me, any chance he has of feeling | 相信我 他是否能够 |
[37:32] | some peace in this moment | 平静离去 |
[37:33] | is gonna depend on what you say to him right now. | 就看你现在跟他说什么了 |
[37:37] | So go in there and be his father. | 所以你进去时得像个父亲的样子 |
[37:39] | Not a fighter, not a trainer. | 不是拳手 不是教练 |
[37:41] | Right now Ryan needs his dad. | 现在赖恩需要的是他的爸爸 |
[38:03] | Is that you, dad? | 是你吗 爸爸 |
[38:07] | Yeah, it’s me, buddy. | 是我 乖乖 |
[38:10] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:12] | My fight didn’t go too well. | 比赛不是很顺利 |
[38:17] | Did you win? | 你赢了吗 |
[38:22] | No, I got knocked out, kiddo. I got knocked out. | 我出局了 孩子 我出局了 |
[38:26] | But…you always win. | 但是你一直都赢的 |
[38:30] | Well, I couldn’t, you know? I just couldn’t. | 我没办法一直赢 我没办法 |
[38:45] | And when I was in that ring | 当我在拳台上 |
[38:47] | getting punched over and over again, | 被一次又一次地打倒 |
[38:49] | I figured out something. | 我想通了一些事 |
[38:53] | Sometimes, I want to fight, | 有时候 我想打拳 |
[38:56] | but my body, it keeps telling me to stop. | 但我的身体让我停下 |
[38:59] | And it doesn’t matter how hard I punch, it just– | 不管我多么努力地出拳 |
[39:02] | I can’t do it. | 我也做不到 |
[39:03] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[39:05] | And when that happens, you know what I do? | 当这种事情发生的时候 知道我会做什么吗 |
[39:09] | I let go, Ryan. | 我会放手 赖恩 |
[39:16] | And what I figured out is… | 我突然明白 |
[39:20] | letting go doesn’t mean that you’re a quitter. | 放手并不代表你放弃 |
[39:24] | It doesn’t mean that you lost. | 并不代表你输了 |
[39:26] | It just means that you realize in that moment | 只代表你在那一刻意识到 |
[39:30] | that’s it’s time to let go | 是时候放下 |
[39:32] | and move on. | 然后继续生活 |
[39:47] | So if it’s time, Ryan, it’s all right. | 如果时候到了 赖恩 没事的 |
[39:52] | ‘Cause you fought a hell of a fight. | 因为你打了一场恶仗 |
[39:56] | Your mother and I, we both love you. | 我和你妈妈都很爱你 |
[39:59] | Don’t you ever forget that. | 永远别忘记这点 |
[40:05] | I love you, too, daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[40:39] | Herman Hesse wrote, | 赫尔曼·黑塞写道[德国作家] |
[40:40] | “Some of us think holding on makes us strong. | 有人认为坚持便是坚强 |
[40:44] | But sometimes it is letting go.” | 但有时放手才是 |
[40:48] | Right. | 好的 |
[40:52] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[40:55] | So Jimmy didn’t lie. | 吉米没有说谎 |
[40:57] | Philadelphia P.D. just found Tony’s body in a warehouse. | 费城警方在一个仓库发现了托尼的尸体 |
[41:00] | Great. | 太好了 |
[41:02] | So, is the doomsday bike ride happening? | 那你要不要赴那末日般的自行车之约呢 |
[41:07] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[41:09] | Tomorrow morning, 9:00. | 明早九点 |
[41:11] | But, uh, I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[41:15] | I’m pretty sure Haley wouldn’t want you to avoid moving on. | 我肯定海莉不想看到你拒绝开始新生活 |
[41:19] | I’m not avoiding moving on. | 我并不拒绝开始新生活 |
[41:22] | I’m just not sure. | 我只是不确定 |
[41:24] | Not sure about what? Going on a bike ride? | 不确定什么 不确定要不要去骑个车 |
[41:26] | Aaron, I know you think it’s too soon, | 艾伦 我知道你觉得为时尚早 |
[41:29] | but you’re no good to anyone when you’re miserable. | 但你活得不幸福对其他人没有好处 |
[41:32] | I’m not miserable. | 我没有不幸福 |
[41:33] | Ehh…Maybe slightly uptight. | 至少有一点点压抑 |
[41:36] | All right, I’ll give you slightly uptight. | 好吧 就当是有一点点压抑吧 |
[41:40] | If there’s one thing I learned from Carolyn’s death, | 如果说卡洛琳的死教会我什么 |
[41:44] | it’s that life is short. | 那就是生命是短暂的 |
[41:47] | And you deserve to be happy. | 你应该过得开心点 |
[41:51] | I know. | 我明白 |
[41:53] | Then have a good time. | 那祝你玩得开心 |
[41:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:01] | So are your tires pumped? | 你的轮胎打好气了吗 |
[42:02] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[42:04] | So you haven’t done a lot of biking? | 你不经常骑车吧 |
[42:06] | No, not a ton. | 不经常 |
[42:07] | But you’re gonna do a triathlon? | 但你要参加铁人三项 |
[42:10] | Go big or go home. That’s what my dad always says. | 要么做大 要么回家 我爸的口头禅 |
[42:13] | Your dad sounds smart. | 你爸爸很睿智 |
[42:16] | He was. | 没错 |
[42:17] | He passed away a few months ago. | 他几个月前去世了 |
[42:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:22] | Is your mom still alive? | 你妈妈还健在吗 |
[42:23] | Yeah. She’s doing a lot better. | 还在 她已经好多了 |
[42:27] | That’s good. | 那太好了 |
[42:29] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[42:32] | I’m hanging in there. | 还不错 |
[42:37] | So where are we going? | 我们的路线是什么 |
[42:39] | Uh, I usually go up Connecticut and through Rock Creek Park | 我通常骑到康乃狄克州 穿过岩溪公园 |
[42:42] | and then back down 16th, | 再回到16街 |
[42:44] | but we don’t have to do all that if you don’t want to. | 但如果你不愿意的话我们不必走那么远 |
[42:46] | No, let’s do this. | 不 就这么走吧 |
[42:48] | If we lose each other, | 如果我们失散了 |
[42:50] | we will meet back at Dupont Circle for coffee. | 就回杜邦环那里碰头喝杯咖啡 |
[42:52] | Lose each other? I thought we were gonna do this together. | 失散 我还以为我们要一起骑呢 |
[42:55] | The chase is part of it. | 你追我赶才好玩嘛 |