时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | 10 years ago Randy Slade | 十年前 兰迪·斯雷德 |
[01:12] | entered North Valley high school with a gun and a bomb. | 持枪和炸弹闯入北谷高中 |
[01:15] | This weekend, the school will try to memorialize | 本周末 学校将悼念 |
[01:17] | those 13 students that were slain at Slade’s hands. | 被斯雷德杀害的13名学生 |
[01:20] | The events will culminate with a candlelight vigil | 纪念活动的最后将进行烛光守夜 |
[01:23] | in memory of the North Valley high massacre. | 以纪念北谷高中屠杀案 |
[01:25] | Principal Doug Givens will read a– | 道格·吉文斯校长将致辞 |
[02:17] | Please… | 求你 |
[02:19] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这样 |
[02:21] | Don’t do this. | 不要 |
[02:22] | Can you look me in the eye? | 你敢看着我的眼睛吗 |
[02:29] | Good-bye, principal Givens. | 再见 吉文斯校长 |
[02:32] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[02:34] | You can’t leave me! | 你不能丢下我 |
[02:51] | What– | 怎么… |
[02:54] | No. | 不 |
[02:55] | No! | 不 |
[03:05] | Here are Jack’s standardized test scores. | 这是杰克的测验成绩 |
[03:09] | Jack tells me you read together | 杰克说只要你晚上在家 |
[03:11] | every night you’re home. | 你们都会一起读书 |
[03:12] | We just finished | 我们昨晚刚读完 |
[03:13] | “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” last night. | 《查理和巧克力工厂》 |
[03:15] | I wish you could work with all of my kids. | 真希望我的学生都有你这样的爸爸 |
[03:17] | So he’s reading at a fourth-grade level. | 他现在的阅读能力已经达到四年级水平了 |
[03:19] | Mm-hmm. As you can see, | 你也看到了 |
[03:20] | his scores are high across the board. | 他各项成绩都名列前茅 |
[03:23] | But he seems to be holding back in the classroom. | 但他在班里的表现似乎有些拘谨 |
[03:26] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得是什么原因 |
[03:27] | Has he ever mentioned a classmate named Paul? | 他有没有提过一个叫保罗的同学 |
[03:30] | Paul Cain? | 保罗·凯恩 |
[03:31] | Yes, he’s been over. He’s a friend of Jack’s. | 是的 他来过 他是杰克的朋友 |
[03:33] | Well, Paul is being mean to Jack for some reason. | 保罗出于某些原因一直在欺负杰克 |
[03:37] | How long has that been going on? | 有多长时间了 |
[03:39] | A few weeks. | 几周了 |
[03:40] | Jack’s just his latest target. | 杰克只是他最近的目标 |
[03:42] | We’ve moved Jack away from Paul, | 我们把杰克从保罗身边调开了 |
[03:44] | and we’re documenting everything, of course. | 当然 我们都有文件记录 |
[03:49] | Well, Jack says that things are going very well at school, | 杰克说在学校很好 |
[03:52] | so the steps you’re taking must be working. | 所以你们的措施肯定起了作用 |
[03:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:55] | Let me know if anything changes. | 有什么变化请通知我 |
[03:56] | – Absolutely. – Can I keep this? | -一定 -这个我能留着吗 |
[03:58] | – Sure. – Thank you so much. | -当然 -非常感谢 |
[04:04] | Does anyone remember this picture? | 有人记得这张照片吗 |
[04:05] | Hotch and I were there. | 当时霍奇和我去了 |
[04:07] | That’s principal Doug Givens. | 那是道格·吉文斯校长 |
[04:09] | We had to drag him to safety. | 我们不得不把他拽到安全地带 |
[04:10] | High school bombing in Boise, right? | 这是博伊西的高中爆炸案吧 |
[04:13] | School shooter and school bomber. | 校园枪击和爆炸犯 |
[04:15] | A kid named Randy Slade shot 3 students | 一个叫兰迪·斯雷德的孩子枪杀了三个学生 |
[04:17] | and then set off an I.E.D. in the cafeteria via cell phone, | 然后在餐厅里通过手机设置了简易炸弹 |
[04:19] | killing himself and 13 kids total, | 拉上13名学生与他同归于尽 |
[04:22] | but not before posting all of his plans online. | 在此之前他就把整个计划发到了网上 |
[04:24] | It was one of those “where were you?” events. | 这是一系列”你当时在哪”的活动之一 |
[04:26] | My whole campus was glued to the TV. | 我大学期间整天抱着电视看 |
[04:28] | Last night, principal Givens was killed by a bomb | 昨晚 吉文斯校长被一枚炸弹炸死 |
[04:31] | modeled exactly like the old one. | 手法和当时完全一样 |
[04:33] | It feels like the unsub wants to attack the man | 感觉嫌犯是想攻击爆炸案发生后 |
[04:35] | who kept the school together after the bombing. | 将学校凝聚在一起的人 |
[04:37] | It’s a pretty symbolic target. | 这个目标很具有象征性 |
[04:38] | And this week is the 10th anniversary of the massacre. | 而这周就是屠杀十周年纪念日 |
[04:40] | And today is the first day of a 4-day event | 纪念学校爆炸案的活动为期四天 |
[04:43] | to commemorate the bombing at the school. | 今天是第一天 |
[04:45] | Except commemorating it isn’t enough for this unsub. | 只是对凶手来说纪念还不够 |
[04:48] | No. He wants to relive it. | 是的 他想要重演 |
[05:48] | Painless | 毫无痛觉 |
[05:55] | “You may leave school, | 就算离开学校 |
[05:56] | but it never leaves you.” | 那段时光也会永远伴随你 |
[05:58] | Andy Partridge. | 安迪·帕特杰 |
[06:01] | Perpetrators of school violence | 校园暴力行凶者 |
[06:02] | are often sophisticated with their weapons. | 对武器的处理都很老练 |
[06:05] | Randy Slade carried his bomb in his backpack. | 兰迪·斯雷德把炸弹藏在背包里 |
[06:07] | This guy hid his in Givens’ clock radio. | 这个家伙则把炸弹藏在吉文斯的闹钟收音机里 |
[06:10] | Yeah, and progressive. | 是的 更高级了 |
[06:11] | Each one tries to top the body count of the one previous. | 他们都希望死亡人数超过先前 |
[06:14] | And they’re loners by default, not by choice. | 他们是被迫成为独行侠 并非自愿 |
[06:16] | They try to join various social groups, but they get shut out. | 他们试图参加各种社团 却都被拒绝 |
[06:19] | Randy Slade wasn’t a loner at all. | 兰迪·斯雷德一点都不孤僻 |
[06:21] | The family cooperated fully with us. | 他的家人很合作 |
[06:23] | He was a high-functioning psychopath, | 他是个极善社交的精神病患者 |
[06:25] | straight-A student, varsity wrestler, lots of girlfriends. | 优等生 校队摔跤手 女友成群 |
[06:28] | With an above-average intelligence | 他的智商高于常人 |
[06:30] | that made him incredibly resourceful. | 所以花招很多 |
[06:31] | His explosive of choice was semtex. | 他选择塑料炸弹 |
[06:33] | It’s found at demolition sites, but it’s held under lock and key. | 能在爆破地点找到 但通常都被妥善保管 |
[06:36] | Which made us consider the possibility of a partner. | 所以我们考虑过可能有同伙 |
[06:39] | Never found one. | 但没找到 |
[06:40] | Slade was too much of a narcissist to share credit. | 斯雷德太自恋了 不愿有同伙抢风头 |
[06:43] | But he was also an impulsive teen, | 但他也是个冲动的青少年 |
[06:44] | which is what bothers me about this unsub. | 我担心这名凶手也有这一特点 |
[06:46] | His sense of control? | 他的控制欲吗 |
[06:48] | And the end game that he’s working toward. | 还有他的最终目的 |
[06:50] | Slade’s pathology revolved around the big kill. | 斯雷德病态 热衷大屠杀 |
[06:53] | This unsub could have done the same | 这个不明嫌犯本来也可以造成大量伤亡 |
[06:54] | if he’d waited for the candlelight vigil. | 如果他愿意等到烛光守夜仪式 |
[06:56] | Which means there’s no blaze of glory fantasy here. | 也就是说他不是在幻想获得荣耀 |
[06:59] | This unsub has more bombs made, | 不明嫌犯还要做很多炸弹 |
[07:01] | and he’s savoring the anticipation of his next attack. | 也正沉浸在下一次袭击的准备活动中 |
[07:06] | Boise police department. | 博伊西警局 |
[07:09] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[07:10] | Chief. | 警长 |
[07:12] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[07:13] | Sorry to meet again under these circumstances. | 在这种情况下重聚真是不幸 |
[07:15] | Took your advice and shut down the school. | 我们听取了你们的建议 关闭了学校 |
[07:17] | Was gonna cancel the memorial, too, | 本来也准备取消纪念活动 |
[07:20] | but some of the alums said | 但有些校友说 |
[07:20] | they’d go through with it anyway. | 他们无论如何都要把纪念活动进行到底 |
[07:22] | Did you get the student files to our technical analyst? | 你把学生档案给我们的技术分析师了吗 |
[07:24] | Good. We’ll start with criminal records. | 好的 我们先查犯罪记录 |
[07:29] | What’d you find, Garcia? | 你查到了什么 加西亚 |
[07:30] | A blast from your past, I believe. | 一段劲爆的过去吧 |
[07:33] | Does the name Brandon Slade ring a bell? | 布兰登·斯雷德这个名字有印象吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah, the bomber’s younger brother. | 他是炸弹袭击者的弟弟 |
[07:37] | Sweet kid. | 是个好孩子 |
[07:38] | He couldn’t give us much back then. | 他当时对我们没什么帮助 |
[07:40] | Most 7-year-olds don’t. | 七岁的孩子难免嘛 |
[07:41] | They do, however, grow up to become seniors | 但等人家长大了 |
[07:43] | who attend the same high school. | 还进了与哥哥相同的高中 那就不一样了 |
[07:44] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[07:45] | I thought the Slades were gonna leave Boise. | 我还以为斯雷德一家会离开博伊西 |
[07:47] | They tried, but the network interviews made them | 他们尝试过 但是网络访谈让他们 |
[07:49] | nationwide pariahs. | 成了全民公敌 |
[07:50] | Did you question Brandon about last night? | 昨晚的事你询问过布兰登吗 |
[07:52] | He said he was watching pirated movies. | 他说他当时在看盗版电影 |
[07:55] | His mom backs him up. | 他妈妈证明了 |
[07:56] | So does his laptop. | 他的电脑也证实了 |
[07:58] | We’ll need to talk to him. | 我们得和他谈谈 |
[08:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:05] | So the unsub has to be | 所以不明嫌犯肯定和 |
[08:08] | tied to the school somehow, right? | 这所学校有某种关联吧 |
[08:10] | Current student, alumni, | 在读学生 校友 |
[08:13] | family member who lost someone? | 或是失去亲人的家属 |
[08:14] | It could be Slade groupie celebrating his hero. | 也可能是斯雷德的粉丝在纪念他的英雄 |
[08:17] | He taped nails to the exterior of the bomb, | 他把钉子粘在炸弹外部 |
[08:19] | specifically to rip open flesh. | 故意把人炸得皮开肉绽 |
[08:21] | That’s a sadistic detail of Slade’s the unsub copied. | 这个嗜虐细节是在模仿斯雷德 |
[08:24] | Except he tricked Givens into blowing himself up. | 但他诱使吉文斯炸了自己 |
[08:27] | A groupie probably wouldn’t show that much self-control. | 粉丝也许不会表现出那么强的自控力 |
[08:29] | But someone with an ax to grind against the principal would. | 但某些心怀叵测针对校长的人就会 |
[08:31] | Maybe he’s a surrogate for the tormenters in high school | 也许他只是高中恶霸的替代品 |
[08:34] | he can’t punish. | 那些人他无法惩罚 |
[08:35] | Who were yours? | 那时欺负你的恶霸是谁 |
[08:36] | I don’t even remember. | 我都不记得了 |
[08:39] | You don’t even remember? | 你不记得了 |
[08:40] | Wait, were you one of the mean girls? | 慢着 你不会是那些坏女孩中的一员吧 |
[08:43] | No. | 不是 |
[08:44] | Valedictorian, soccer scholarship, | 毕业生代表 足球奖学金 |
[08:46] | corn-fed, but still a size zero. | 大量摄入淀粉却依旧身材纤细 |
[08:48] | I think that you might have been a mean girl. | 我觉得你过去可能就是个坏女孩 |
[08:50] | I was actually one of the nice girls, | 其实我是好姑娘那一拨的 |
[08:52] | even to guys like you. | 即使面对你这种人 |
[08:54] | Guys like me? I’ll have you know that | 我这种人 告诉你 |
[08:55] | my social standing increased once I started winning at basketball. | 开始赢篮球赛后我的社会地位就提高了 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah, you played basketball? | 你打过篮球吗 |
[08:59] | I didn’t play. I coached basketball. | 我不打 我是教练 |
[09:01] | I broke down the opposing team’s shooting strategy. | 我瓦解了对手的投篮策略 |
[09:04] | Is that why Morgan kicked you out of the pool last week? | 所以摩根上周把你赶出了球场吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah. It took him 3 rounds to realize I was hustling him. | 是的 三回合后他才发现我在使诈 |
[09:12] | Well, it looks like we’re not the only ones interested in Brandon. | 看来不只是我们对布兰登感兴趣啊 |
[09:15] | It’s gonna make it a lot harder for us to talk our way in. | 搪塞几句就进去可没那么容易 |
[09:22] | Unless we use it to our advantage. | 我们利用自己的优势就好 |
[09:27] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 下午好 女士们先生们 |
[09:30] | I’m SSA David Rossi of the FBI. | 我是联调局的特别督察探员戴维·罗西 |
[09:33] | That’s R-O-S-S-I. | R-O-S-S-I 罗西 |
[09:36] | So if anyone has any questions, you’re free to ask them now. | 大家有什么问题 现在就问吧 |
[09:40] | Does this have anything to do with Brandon Slade? | 这起案子与布兰登·斯雷德有关吗 |
[09:44] | Mrs. Slade? | 斯雷德太太吗 |
[09:45] | I’m special agent Emily Prentiss with the FBI. | 我是联调局的特别探员艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[09:47] | – This is– – Go through my lawyer. | -这位是 -去跟我的律师说吧 |
[09:49] | Martha, we can do that. | 玛莎 找律师是可以 |
[09:50] | We’ll just have to come back later. | 但我们还得回来找你 |
[09:54] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[09:55] | – How are you? – What do you want? | -你好吗 -你想怎么样 |
[09:57] | To catch the man who killed principal Givens. | 抓住杀死吉文斯校长的凶手 |
[09:59] | Well, then go catch him. But it wasn’t my son. | 那就去抓他吧 但凶手不是我儿子 |
[10:01] | Let us prove that for you. | 那就让我们证明给别人看 |
[10:03] | Once we rule him out, | 一旦我们排除他的嫌疑 |
[10:04] | we can get these people off your lawn. | 你就不用被这些人烦了 |
[10:06] | Martha, you can observe. You can stop us and | 玛莎 你可以看着 随时可以阻止我们 |
[10:08] | call your lawyer whenever you want. | 打电话给你律师 |
[10:12] | Agent Rossi was always very nice to Brandon. | 罗西探员一直对布兰登很好 |
[10:17] | Let him do it. | 让他来 |
[10:17] | It’s unlikely… | 不可能… |
[10:19] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[10:21] | All right, feel free to call me | 好了 如果你们还有背景问题要问 |
[10:21] | if you have any other background questions. | 尽管打电话给我 |
[10:23] | My phone number is 702-555-0103. | 我的电话号码是702-555-0103 |
[10:27] | And what’s your name, sir? | 你叫什么名字 先生 |
[10:28] | It’s Dr. Spencer Reid. R-E-I-D. | 斯宾塞·里德博士 R-E-I-D里德 |
[10:39] | You know, there’s a sniper right be–ooh! | 那边有个狙击手 |
[10:43] | Never mind. | 不要紧了 |
[10:45] | When did you become a gamer, old man? | 你什么时候开始玩游戏了 老头子 |
[10:48] | Oh, a while back. After this kid told me | 玩了一阵 因为有个孩子告诉我 |
[10:50] | how much he loved playing with his big brother. | 他有多喜欢和他哥哥一起玩游戏 |
[10:53] | Will you sign this for me? | 你能给我签名吗 |
[10:58] | First edition. I’m touched. | 初版啊 我真感动 |
[11:01] | You’re a good writer. | 你写得很好 |
[11:03] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[11:05] | I read one of your AP English essays. | 我看了一篇你的大学预修英语的论文 |
[11:08] | “The futility of Jay Gatsby and the green light.” | 《徒劳的盖茨比与绿灯》 |
[11:11] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[11:12] | Well, I was curious as to, uh, | 我只是很好奇 |
[11:15] | what kind of kid you grew up to be. | 你长大了会是什么样 |
[11:18] | Apparently a smart one. | 显然你很聪明 |
[11:20] | But that didn’t stop you | 但这没能让你 |
[11:21] | from getting beaten up on a regular basis. | 免遭长期欺辱 |
[11:24] | You know how it is with fans. | 你也知道粉丝嘛 |
[11:26] | I mean, you bang yours, mine kick my ass. | 你的粉丝拥戴你 我的就欺负我 |
[11:30] | And, uh, Principal Givens, he couldn’t stop that, could he? | 吉文斯校长 他无法阻止那种事 对吧 |
[11:35] | That must have really ticked you off. | 那肯定让你很生气 |
[11:38] | Listen, I already told the police, ok? | 听着 我已经跟警察说过了 |
[11:39] | I was watching movies on my computer. | 我当时在电脑上看电影 |
[11:42] | Well, just because you downloaded them | 你下载了电影 |
[11:45] | doesn’t mean you sat here and watched them. | 不代表你就坐在这看 |
[11:48] | You were cool 10 years ago. | 你十年前可有趣多了 |
[11:51] | So were you. | 你也是 |
[11:56] | When did Harry leave? | 哈瑞什么时候离开的 |
[12:00] | About 5 years ago. | 大概五年前吧 |
[12:04] | He got his fresh start, | 他开始了新生活 |
[12:06] | and I got the underwater mortgage. | 而我得偿还高于市价的房屋贷款 |
[12:08] | Is that why Brandon ended up in North Valley? | 所以布兰登又回到了北谷高中吗 |
[12:12] | I did my best. | 我尽力了 |
[12:14] | But I know my son. | 但我了解我儿子 |
[12:17] | He wouldn’t have done this. | 他不会做这种事 |
[12:19] | Just want to see if you took after your big brother. | 只是想看看你是不是追随了你哥哥的脚步 |
[12:21] | You know what, dude? I did it, all right? | 伙计 是我干的 行了吧 |
[12:23] | So go ahead, cuff me. | 来吧 把我铐上 |
[12:24] | Actually, dude, I don’t think | 说实话 伙计 我觉得 |
[12:26] | you’re mean enough to have done it. | 你还没坏到能做出那种事的地步 |
[12:28] | But tell me the truth. | 但是跟我说实话 |
[12:29] | You’re happy that principal Givens is dead, aren’t you? | 吉文斯校长死了 你很高兴吧 |
[12:32] | Yes, I’m happy. It’s what Randy wanted. | 是的 我很高兴 那是兰迪所希望的 |
[12:34] | Well, Randy wanted the whole school dead. | 兰迪希望全校人都死光光 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:41] | Whoa. Am I missing something here, Brandon? | 我是不是漏了什么 布兰登 |
[12:44] | No, you got it all figured out. | 不 你都知道了 |
[12:49] | Well, did Randy have some sort of agenda? | 兰迪有议程表之类的东西吗 |
[12:53] | Did he target specific people inside of the school? | 他在学校里有特定攻击目标吗 |
[12:56] | Everybody knew who he wanted to take out. | 所有人都知道他想除掉谁 |
[12:58] | We didn’t. | 我们不知道 |
[12:59] | We couldn’t find any logic to his actions. | 我们在他的行动中找不到逻辑 |
[13:02] | So how do you know? Huh? | 你又怎么知道 |
[13:03] | Did he tell you? | 他告诉你了吗 |
[13:05] | Did a 17-year-old confide in a 7-year-old? | 一个十七岁的哥哥会向七岁的弟弟倾诉吗 |
[13:10] | Did you find something? | 你是不是发现了什么 |
[13:13] | He had a list, didn’t he? | 他有张名单 对吧 |
[13:19] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[13:25] | If he still has the list, it’s somewhere in that room. | 如果他的名单还在 肯定就在房间里 |
[13:31] | Martha, do you know anything about this? | 玛莎 你知道这事吗 |
[13:35] | I can have a search warrant in an hour. | 我能在一小时内弄来搜查令 |
[13:37] | – No. – Mom– | -不用 -妈妈 |
[13:38] | Tear it apart. | 尽管搜吧 |
[13:39] | No–no, mom, please! | 不 妈妈 求你了 |
[13:56] | Louie, oh, my god. | 路易 老天 |
[13:59] | Chelsea. | 切尔希 |
[14:00] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[14:04] | I thought this was too lame for you. | 我还以为这个理由不足以说服你来 |
[14:05] | No, are you kidding? I wouldn’t miss it. | 开什么玩笑 我可不想错过 |
[14:09] | I heard about principal Givens when my flight landed. | 我刚下飞机就听到了吉文斯校长的事 |
[14:14] | How you holding up? | 你还挺得住吧 |
[14:16] | Better, now that I’m on the next flight out of here. | 好多了 我现在就搭下一班飞机走 |
[14:20] | Are you kidding? You can’t leave. | 开什么玩笑 你不能走 |
[14:22] | I already survived one psychopath. | 我已经从一个精神病患者手里逃生了 |
[14:24] | I’m not about to stare down another. | 不想再面对一个 |
[14:28] | Yeah, but people need you right now. | 是的 但现在人们需要你 |
[14:32] | You need to show them that | 你得告诉他们 |
[14:33] | we’re not afraid of guys like Randy Slade. | 我们不害怕兰迪·斯雷德那样的人 |
[14:36] | Yeah, well, I am afraid of guys like Randy Slade. | 但我确实害怕兰迪·斯雷德那样的人 |
[14:39] | And I’m sick of hearing what people want. | 我已经受够按别人的想法去做了 |
[14:41] | People who weren’t in the cafeteria. | 他们当时又不在餐厅里 |
[14:44] | People like you. | 你也不在 |
[14:48] | Just… | 只是… |
[14:50] | Please, go. | 求你 走吧 |
[14:53] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[15:17] | Lewis, you’re not gonna change my mind. | 路易斯 我是不会改变主意的 |
[15:28] | Yeah, bookshelf is clean. | 好吧 书架上的书都在这了 |
[15:31] | I love dating readers, hate profiling them. | 我喜欢约会读者 而不是侧写他们 |
[15:34] | “Catcher in the rye,” “Atlas shrugged.” | 《麦田守望者》 《地球颤栗》 |
[15:36] | These are all titles that a teenage kid would obsess over, | 都是青少年会痴迷的书 |
[15:38] | but Randy made that list when Brandon was just a kid. | 但兰迪写下名单的时候布兰登还小 |
[15:40] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[15:42] | So, however Brandon got his hands on that list, | 所以 不管布兰登是怎么找到名单的 |
[15:46] | he would have hid it in something a 7-year-old would read. | 他肯定藏在七岁小孩会读的书里 |
[15:55] | Hotch! We found it. | 霍奇 找到了 |
[15:59] | Principal Givens is on this list. | 吉文斯校长在名单上 |
[16:04] | You’re on speaker, JJ. | 开免提了 小洁 |
[16:06] | So we might have another one. | 似乎又多了一名被害人 |
[16:08] | Might? | 似乎 |
[16:09] | One of the North Valley alumni was killed in her motel room. | 又一名北谷高中的校友在旅馆里被杀 |
[16:12] | No bomb or gun this time. Looks like he used his bare hands. | 这次凶手没用枪或炸弹 像是徒手 |
[16:15] | You got a name? | 知道身份吗 |
[16:16] | Chelsea Grant. | 切尔希·格兰特 |
[16:18] | She’s on the list. | 她在名单上 |
[16:24] | The unsub crushed Chelsea’s throat | 嫌犯掐着切尔希的喉咙 |
[16:26] | so she couldn’t scream, then he pulverized her ribs, | 她没法喊叫 接着他打碎了她的肋骨 |
[16:28] | sending fragments of bone into her heart. | 碎掉的骨头刺进了她的心脏 |
[16:30] | Principal Givens was high-profile. Chelsea wasn’t. | 吉文斯校长备受瞩目 而切尔希不是 |
[16:33] | Right now the only thing | 现在他俩唯一的关联 |
[16:34] | connecting them is they’re both on the kill list. | 就是都在杀戮名单上 |
[16:35] | A list that Brandon kept secret for 10 years. | 布兰登把这张名单藏了十年 |
[16:37] | But he was in custody when this happened. | 但凶案发生的时候他被拘禁了 |
[16:39] | The question is, how did the unsub get the exact same list? | 问题是 凶手是怎么知道名单上的名字的 |
[16:42] | We ruled out a partner, but not conclusively. | 我们排除了同伙作案 但没有确定 |
[16:44] | Slade made every part of his plan public. | 斯雷德把每一步计划都公诸于世 |
[16:47] | It doesn’t make sense that he would hide a partner. | 没道理他会隐瞒同伙 |
[16:50] | And this weekend is the partner’s best chance to claim it. | 而这周末是他同伙最好的证明机会 |
[16:54] | Partners of dominant psychopaths are usually submissive, | 支配性精神病患者的同伙通常是从属 |
[16:57] | but that doesn’t mean that they can’t be intelligent | 但这并不代表他不聪明 |
[16:59] | or that they’re physically weak. | 或是身体上有缺陷 |
[17:00] | This unsub laid low after the bombing | 不明嫌犯在爆炸案后保持低调 |
[17:02] | and successfully evaded police and FBI. | 成功躲避了警察和联调局的追捕 |
[17:04] | That took cunning and patience, | 这说明他狡猾且有耐性 |
[17:06] | which he’s exhibiting now with his current murders. | 这也表现在当前几起谋杀案中 |
[17:08] | We think he fits the loner profile Slade debunked. | 我们认为他符合斯雷德所说的独行侠特征 |
[17:11] | He grew up in an abusive home, | 他在一个施虐的环境中长大 |
[17:12] | which kept him from forming | 这让他一直无法在高中 |
[17:13] | the normal social bonds in high school. | 建立起正常社交关系 |
[17:15] | We interviewed all the outcasts from back then. | 我们之后询问了所有在学校被排斥的人 |
[17:18] | How did this guy slip through? | 他是怎么漏掉的 |
[17:20] | Even outcasts eventually form friendships. | 即使是被排斥的人也会有朋友 |
[17:22] | But this unsub was the outcast the outcasts rejected. | 但就连被排斥的人都不想接纳这名嫌犯 |
[17:25] | He won’t stand out in any capacity, | 他毫不惹眼 |
[17:27] | and as a matter of fact, most of his fellow students | 事实上 大多数学生可能都不记得 |
[17:29] | probably won’t even remember graduating with him. | 自己的同学里有这么一个人 |
[17:32] | And that invisibility is what made him attractive to Slade. | 正是这种被忽视的状态吸引了斯雷德 |
[17:35] | This partner wouldn’t steal the spotlight. | 这个同伙不会抢了他的风头 |
[17:37] | Slade turned to the cafeteria | 斯雷德去了餐厅 |
[17:38] | because most of the names on his list | 因为名单上的大多数人 |
[17:40] | ate there together during fifth period. | 第五课间都在那里一起吃饭 |
[17:41] | So his hatred festered when the names on the list | 所以餐厅里的这些人被媒体 |
[17:44] | emerged from the cafeteria as media heroes. | 形容为英雄之后 他的仇恨爆发了 |
[17:46] | And now he wants to finish the job that Randy started. | 现在他想完成兰迪开始的事 |
[17:48] | Emotionally, this weekend is | 情感上来说 这个周末对他而言 |
[17:50] | more a high school reunion to him than a memorial. | 更像是校友重聚 而不是纪念活动 |
[17:52] | We go to reunions to show who we grew up to be. | 我们参加重聚想让大家看到自己长大后的样子 |
[17:55] | Often that means changing everything about who we were. | 通常这意味着我们和以前截然不同了 |
[17:58] | Consciously or not, Randy Slade revealed clues | 不管是不是有意的 兰迪·斯雷德引爆炸弹时 |
[18:01] | as to his partner’s identity when he detonated his bomb. | 透露了自己同伙的身份 |
[18:03] | Agent Prentiss will be conducting cognitive interviews | 潘提斯探员会进行一次认知面谈 |
[18:06] | to see what the survivors might remember. | 看看当时的幸存者还记得什么 |
[18:08] | You want us to walk through what happened that day? | 你想让我们说说当时发生了什么 |
[18:10] | Didn’t we do that when we were seniors? | 我们还是高中生的时候不是就说过了吗 |
[18:12] | Yes, but there may be some details that | 是的 但也许有些细节 |
[18:15] | you didn’t think were important at the time | 你们当时觉得无关紧要 |
[18:16] | that could help us now, | 现在可能帮到我们 |
[18:18] | things that could help us learn about the partner. | 帮我们查到那个同伙 |
[18:21] | Randy made us all lie face-down. | 兰迪让我们低着头 |
[18:23] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[18:25] | None of us did. | 我们都没看到 |
[18:26] | Well, that’s not true. | 不对 |
[18:27] | Jerry did. He’s the guy Randy made lock the doors. | 杰瑞看到了 兰迪让他去锁门的 |
[18:30] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 是的 是我 |
[18:33] | The interviews we’re going to conduct won’t focus on what you saw, | 这个访谈不注重你们看到了什么 |
[18:36] | but what you felt. | 而关注你们感受到了什么 |
[18:37] | You want me to tell you how I felt | 你想让我告诉你我在餐厅里 |
[18:39] | licking the tile in the cafeteria? | 贴着瓷砖的感受是什么吗 |
[18:41] | Thanks, I do that at therapy twice a week. | 多谢了 我为此每周去做两次心理治疗 |
[18:44] | How about how I feel now, | 不如说说我现在有什么感受 |
[18:45] | seeing my name on a list of people who should be dead? | 看到自己的名字在那死亡名单上 |
[18:47] | The Boise police have offered everyone on this list | 博伊西警方派了人 |
[18:50] | a protective detail. | 保护名单上的所有人 |
[18:51] | Like that would have done Chelsea any good. | 好像这就能帮到切尔希了吗 |
[18:53] | She was killed in her hotel room. | 她在旅馆房间里被杀了 |
[18:55] | Jerry’s not on the list. | 杰瑞没在名单上 |
[18:57] | Let him help you. I’m out. | 让他帮你好了 我走了 |
[19:02] | Ever get volunteered for a job you don’t want? | 有没有志愿参加过你不想做的工作 |
[19:06] | So, as you can see from your board there, | 从那个板上你们可以看到 |
[19:08] | this kill list is weirdly similar to high school. | 这个杀戮名单跟高中排名异常相似 |
[19:10] | Group one is like the popular kids– | 第一组是受欢迎的孩子 |
[19:12] | prom court, football team, Dean’s list. | 舞会红人 橄榄球队队员 优等生 |
[19:15] | The Heathers, if you will. | 想的话还可以加上希德姐妹帮 |
[19:16] | Kids in Slade’s social circle. | 都是斯雷德社交圈的孩子 |
[19:18] | What about number two? | 第二组呢 |
[19:19] | Uh, mm-hmm, that would be the kids | 那些学生 |
[19:20] | from the other side of the tracks, | 就完全是另一个世界的了 |
[19:22] | 180-degree difference, kids this close to getting kicked out– | 天壤之别 都差点被开除 |
[19:25] | stoners, burnouts, mental cases. | 嗑嗨的 吸毒的 精神有问题的 |
[19:27] | Chelsea Grant is on this list. | 切尔希·格兰特在这个名单上 |
[19:29] | Maybe Slade targeted them because they disgusted him? | 也许斯雷德针对他们是因为他讨厌他们 |
[19:31] | But they didn’t threaten Slade’s sense of superiority. | 但他们不会威胁到斯雷德的优越感 |
[19:34] | He wouldn’t have even cared about them. | 他根本不会理他们 |
[19:35] | All right, well, maybe the partner put them on the list. | 好吧 也许是他的同伙把他们加在名单上 |
[19:38] | They’d be closer to his social status than Slade’s. | 与斯雷德相比 他更常与这一类人接触 |
[19:40] | Why would the– | 为什么 |
[19:41] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:43] | Why would the unsub list kids that he fit in with? | 为什么不明嫌犯把跟他合得来的孩子加到名单 |
[19:46] | Apparently that’s how this clique worked. | 显然这是小集团的特点 |
[19:47] | The kids in it were meaner | 小集团内的孩子 |
[19:48] | to each other than kids on the outside. | 对彼此总是比对外人更刻薄 |
[19:50] | Garcia, separate out all the kids who got into trouble regularly. | 加西亚 把那些经常惹是生非的孩子分出来 |
[19:53] | Then eliminate the names that the partner put on the list. | 再排除那个同伙列在名单上的名字 |
[19:57] | Now, who’s left that came to the memorial? | 剩下还有谁会来参加纪念活动 |
[19:59] | Right. Whoever made the list wouldn’t put their name on it. | 好 不管谁列的名单 肯定不会写自己的名字 |
[20:04] | Sir, I think– | 长官 我想 |
[20:06] | I think I’ve got him. | 我想我找到他了 |
[20:24] | Lewis Ramsey. | 路易斯·拉姆西 |
[20:26] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[20:28] | Put the drink down. You’re coming with us. | 放下杯子 跟我们走 |
[20:31] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你肯帮我 |
[20:33] | So, I have some crime scene photos from the day | 我这有些当时犯罪现场的照片 |
[20:36] | if you’d like to take a look. | 如果你想看看的话 |
[20:37] | I don’t need them. | 我不用看 |
[20:40] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:41] | It was 12:50. | 当时是12点50 |
[20:44] | Lunch had just started. | 午餐才开始 |
[20:46] | It was Thursday. | 星期四 |
[20:47] | When did you first notice Randy? | 你是什么时候开始注意到兰迪的 |
[20:51] | He came in talking on his cell. | 他边讲电话边走进来 |
[20:57] | Did you hear the conversation? | 你听到谈话内容了吗 |
[20:59] | He was talking to his mom. | 他在和他妈妈通话 |
[21:00] | But that’s not what I noticed first. | 但我最先注意到的不是这点 |
[21:02] | What did you notice? | 那你注意到了什么 |
[21:05] | The gun in his hand. | 他手上有枪 |
[21:07] | Natalie Gallo, she was the first. | 娜塔莉·加洛第一个中枪 |
[21:11] | She never even saw it. | 她都没看见他 |
[21:15] | Someone asked him what he was doing and he… | 有人问他在干什么 而他… |
[21:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:18] | Turned and shot him in the chest. | 他就朝他胸部开了一枪 |
[21:21] | So, uh… nobody said anything after that. | 然后 没人敢出声了 |
[21:27] | That was when he ordered you to lock the doors, right? | 就是那时他让你去锁门 对吗 |
[21:30] | Jerry, let’s go. Lock the doors. | 杰瑞 快去锁上门 |
[21:34] | And then he started playing the game. | 然后他开始玩游戏 |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:41] | Randy went table to table. | 兰迪走过一张张桌子 |
[21:43] | He was ranting. | 大声叫嚷 |
[21:44] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[21:49] | I am god. | 我就是神 |
[21:51] | Now, who’s brave enough to look god in the eye? | 你们谁敢正视神的眼睛 |
[21:55] | How about you, Brad? | 你敢吗 布拉德 |
[21:58] | Can you look me in the eye? | 你敢看着我的眼睛吗 |
[22:01] | When kids didn’t, he shot them. | 如果谁不看 他就杀了他们 |
[22:03] | No? | 不敢吗 |
[22:06] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[22:08] | Protect us in our hour… | 请您护佑我们… |
[22:10] | Allison, stop praying. | 艾莉森 别祈祷了 |
[22:14] | Never mind. | 算了吧你 |
[22:17] | He walked up next to me. | 然后他走向我 |
[22:21] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[22:23] | We were never close, but… | 我们关系没那么好 但是… |
[22:25] | We were always cool. | 一向井水不犯河水 |
[22:28] | I don’t know what made me think I could do it. | 我不知道我当时是怎么做到的 |
[22:33] | But I did. | 但我真的做到了 |
[22:34] | I looked him in the eye. | 我看着他的眼睛 |
[22:39] | You’re not even worth a bullet. | 你不值得我浪费子弹 |
[22:44] | He walked to his backpack… | 他走到他的背包前 |
[22:48] | pulled out the bomb… | 拿出一个炸弹 |
[22:53] | And he walked right over there… | 然后走到那里 |
[22:58] | He said… | 他说 |
[22:59] | I… am… god! | 我…是…神 |
[23:07] | And like that, 10 kids were gone. | 就这样 十个孩子命丧黄泉 |
[23:14] | Those reporters always asked me about that. | 记者总是问我同样的问题 |
[23:18] | Why did he detonate so early? | 为什么他这么早就引爆炸弹 |
[23:24] | I still don’t know. | 我至今都不知道 |
[23:27] | Now, let’s go back for a second. | 我们先倒回去一点 |
[23:30] | Randy was pointing the gun at you. | 兰迪拿枪指着你 |
[23:34] | Did you see the cell phone in his hand? | 你看到他手上的手机了吗 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[23:41] | What was on it? | 那上面有什么 |
[23:43] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:45] | It was the detonator. | 那是引爆器 |
[23:46] | All I saw was the black casing. | 我只看到黑色的外壳 |
[23:49] | The black cell phone? | 黑色的手机 |
[23:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:52] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[23:55] | The gray cell phone was the detonator. | 引爆器是一部灰色的手机 |
[23:58] | The black cell was the one he’d talked to his mother on. | 黑色的是他跟妈妈通话的那部 |
[24:02] | Uh, that’s what I meant, | 我就是这个意思 |
[24:02] | the–the gray one. | 灰色的手机 |
[24:05] | It’s just a mistake. Sorry. | 刚刚说错了 抱歉 |
[24:09] | I’m telling you, I didn’t kill her. | 我说了 我没有杀她 |
[24:11] | Then how do you explain your fingerprints in her room? | 那她房间里怎么有你的指纹 |
[24:14] | Ok, I saw her last night, but I wouldn’t… | 我昨晚见过她 但我不会… |
[24:17] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[24:19] | You’re very convincing, Lewis. | 你很有说服力 路易斯 |
[24:21] | But you were convincing 10 years ago, too. | 但你十年前也很有说服力 |
[24:23] | So what was your excuse for not being in the cafeteria? | 当时你不在餐厅的借口是什么 |
[24:26] | Oh, yeah. You were blazing up in the back parking lot, right? | 对 你当时在停车场发火 对吗 |
[24:31] | That wasn’t an excuse. It was the truth. | 那不是借口 那是事实 |
[24:33] | Yeah, of course it was. | 当然是事实 |
[24:34] | It also allowed you to pose as a loser. | 这同时让你假装成个失败者 |
[24:37] | The very type you wanted to kill. | 正是那种你想杀掉的人 |
[24:38] | You know how we know? | 你知道我们是怎么知道的吗 |
[24:44] | You wrote it down. | 你写下来了 |
[24:45] | “All the losers in this godforsaken school.” | 这该死的学校的所有失败者们 |
[24:50] | I didn’t write that one. | 那不是我写的 |
[24:54] | But you did type up the rest of the list. | 但剩下的名单是你打的 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:03] | Lewis, we know how guys like Randy make friends. | 路易斯 我们知道兰迪这样的人如何交朋友 |
[25:07] | They build up rapport through secrecy. | 他们会秘密地和人建立起密切关系 |
[25:09] | Only the two of you are smart enough | 只有你们两个人足够聪明 |
[25:11] | to see through the bs of high school, right? | 看穿了高中的垃圾本质 对吗 |
[25:13] | And it felt so good doing whatever Randy said | 而且听命于兰迪 |
[25:15] | and not have to tell anybody about it. | 不需要跟任何人说 这种感觉超棒 |
[25:17] | Make me a list of kids we should kill. | 给我列一张我们要杀的孩子的名单 |
[25:19] | Sure, Randy. | 没问题 兰迪 |
[25:20] | Get me a pound of semtex | 给我从你爸的工地 |
[25:21] | from your dad’s construction site. | 弄一磅塑料炸药 |
[25:22] | Whatever you say, Randy. | 遵命 兰迪 |
[25:23] | But I never thought that he would– | 但我从没想到他会… |
[25:25] | He would use you? | 他会利用你 |
[25:27] | You were mad that he actually did it. | 你很生气他真的做出这种事 |
[25:30] | But you were also mad that he left you behind. | 你也生气他没带上你 |
[25:33] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[25:34] | Then why come back? | 那你为什么回来 |
[25:35] | What does a loser like you | 像你这样的失败者 |
[25:37] | have to gain by seeing all the kids that he hated so much? | 来看那些他恨之入骨的孩子 又能得到什么 |
[25:46] | I came this close to flushing two years of sobriety | 今晚我戒毒两年的清醒 |
[25:48] | down the toilet tonight. | 差点就要付诸东流 |
[25:51] | Not just because Chelsea died, | 不仅仅因为切尔希死了 |
[25:53] | but because I knew that they were gonna cancel that ceremony. | 还因为我知道他们要取消纪念典礼 |
[25:58] | See, tomorrow night | 我本来打算明晚 |
[26:02] | I was gonna tell people what I did. | 告诉大家我以前的所作所为 |
[26:06] | And I knew | 我知道 |
[26:09] | that I would be arrested as an accomplice. | 自己会作为共犯被逮捕 |
[26:14] | I knew it, but… | 我都知道 但是… |
[26:19] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[26:23] | This is my final amends. | 这是我的最终救赎 |
[26:28] | You buy it? | 你信了吗 |
[26:30] | He fits the profile, and the evidence points to him, | 他符合侧写 而且所有证据都指向他 |
[26:32] | but he seems sincere. | 但他看起来很真诚 |
[26:33] | He’s not the unsub. He was the partner, | 他不是不明嫌犯 他是斯雷德的同伙 |
[26:34] | but look at how Slade added | 但是看斯雷德加上去的那句话 |
[26:36] | “All the losers in this godforsaken school.” | 这该死的学校的所有失败者们 |
[26:39] | This capitalization isn’t an accident. Look. | 这些大写是刻意的 看 |
[26:41] | L S R L-S-R– | |
[26:42] | Lewis Stuart Ramsey. | 路易斯·斯图尔特·拉姆西 |
[26:44] | So Slade named his own partner. | 这么说斯雷德写出自己同伙的名字 |
[26:46] | Ironically, Lewis’ marijuana conviction saved his life. | 讽刺的是 路易斯招认吸毒却救了自己一命 |
[26:49] | Well, that puts us back to our original problem. | 这又让我们回到最初的问题 |
[26:51] | If the unsub isn’t the partner, | 如果不明嫌犯不是他的同伙 |
[26:53] | how did he get his hands on a list | 他怎么会拿到这份 |
[26:54] | that Slade and Lewis kept to themselves? | 斯雷德和路易斯私藏的名单 |
[26:56] | The only answer is that part of the profile is wrong. | 唯一的可能就是侧写出错了 |
[26:58] | The unsub’s vendetta has nothing to do with the list. | 不明嫌犯作案和这份名单根本无关 |
[27:00] | Did you get anything from Jerry Holtz? | 你从杰瑞·霍茨那里获得什么信息 |
[27:02] | Only that he mixed up the cell phones that Slade used. | 只知道他搞混了斯雷德所用的两部手机 |
[27:05] | It felt like he was making the story up, | 听起来他像在编故事 |
[27:07] | but I only had a hunch. | 但这只是感觉 |
[27:09] | We need to find him now. | 我们得现在就找到他 |
[27:10] | There’s a connection to the victimology that we’re missing. | 我们忽略了被害人之间的某些联系 |
[27:11] | Whatever he’s holding back might be the key. | 他隐藏的信息可能就是关键 |
[27:19] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[27:25] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[27:34] | Can you look me in the eye, Jerry? | 你敢看着我的眼睛吗 杰瑞 |
[27:37] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[27:38] | Look at me! Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[27:40] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[27:41] | I didn’t know! | 我不知道 |
[27:43] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:44] | That’s the point. | 那才是重点 |
[27:46] | They’re gonna find out. | 他们迟早会知道 |
[28:05] | Jerry Holtz? | 杰瑞·霍茨 |
[28:07] | How long? | 死了多久 |
[28:08] | Less than an hour. | 不到一个小时 |
[28:09] | Security guard heard the commotion, | 保安听见骚乱声 |
[28:10] | but the unsub was already gone. | 但赶来时嫌犯已经不见了 |
[28:11] | The only people who knew we were doing the cognitive interviews | 唯一知道我们在做认知面谈的 |
[28:14] | were the other survivors. The unsub must be part of that group. | 就是那些幸存者 凶手一定是其中之一 |
[28:17] | Well, we don’t know that for a fact. | 我们也没有确凿证据 |
[28:18] | He could have been lying in wait. | 他可能一直隐藏其中伺机动手 |
[28:20] | Look, Hotch wants me to go through the victims’ lives | 霍奇要我查一下死者的生活 |
[28:22] | and find the overlap. | 也许能发现重叠 |
[28:23] | We can compare their histories with the unsub’s. | 可以拿他们的经历跟嫌犯作对比 |
[28:25] | Well, what else do we have to go on? | 我们还要做什么 |
[28:26] | Spence said the unsub would have broken his hand | 斯宾塞说不明嫌犯打死切尔希时 |
[28:28] | beating Chelsea to death. Did you notice anyone | 可能弄断了手 你有没有看到 |
[28:29] | with a cast on their hand, someone who seemed hurt? | 谁的手上打了石膏或者看上去受伤了 |
[28:32] | No. | 没有 |
[28:33] | I might know why. | 我也许知道原因了 |
[28:35] | This unsub doesn’t feel pain. | 不明嫌犯感受不到疼痛 |
[28:37] | There’s a medical condition called pain asymbolia, | 有一种病叫无痛症 |
[28:40] | where patients register harmful stimuli | 给这类病人一个致伤的刺激 |
[28:41] | without being bothered by it. | 他们也没有丝毫反应 |
[28:43] | They’ve been documented holding their hand over an open flame | 资料显示他们可以把手放在火上烤 |
[28:45] | because their brain | 因为他们的大脑 |
[28:46] | doesn’t send pain signals to the central nervous system. | 无法向中枢神经系统输送痛觉信息 |
[28:49] | Sounds pretty rare. You sure the unsub has it? | 听起来很罕见 你确定不明嫌犯有这病 |
[28:51] | The crime scenes prove it. | 这个犯罪现场证明了这点 |
[28:52] | This unsub displayed an unusual level | 不明嫌犯对待被害人的方式 |
[28:54] | of savagery towards his victims. | 极其粗暴残忍 |
[28:55] | And consider this– | 看这个 |
[28:56] | He smashed through a glass display case, | 他砸破了陈列架的玻璃 |
[28:58] | but there were not cuts on Jerry. | 但是杰瑞身上没有割伤 |
[28:59] | That means he most likely punched through it | 说明他很可能是想通过击碎玻璃 |
[29:01] | as a show of force. | 显示自己的力量 |
[29:02] | Now, the only way the human body could withstand that level of pain | 人类能承受这种疼痛的唯一可能就是 |
[29:05] | is if he couldn’t feel it at all. | 他根本感觉不到 |
[29:07] | It must take a major toll on someone’s emotional development. | 这肯定对他的情绪发展造成重大影响 |
[29:11] | A significant contributor to our sense of empathy | 人类发展同情心的重要因素 |
[29:13] | is the way we personally experience pain. | 就是亲身体验那种痛苦 |
[29:14] | And the unsub didn’t develop his sense of empathy | 而不明嫌犯没有同情心 |
[29:16] | because it was cut off. | 是因为他的痛觉被剥夺了 |
[29:18] | Does every person with asymbolia have this? | 所有无痛症患者都会这样吗 |
[29:20] | Actually, most feel empathy just fine, | 其实大部分人还是有些同情心的 |
[29:21] | which makes me think the rest of our profile is still accurate. | 所以我觉得其他部分的侧写还是很精确的 |
[29:24] | Loner, invisible, | 独行侠 被忽视者 |
[29:25] | outcast, boiling rage– | 被排斥者 易怒 |
[29:26] | Son of a bitch! | 他娘的 |
[29:27] | Hi! This is Dr. Spencer Reid. | 喂 我是斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[29:28] | I actually can come to the phone | 我现在接电话 |
[29:30] | right now with a very special message that your mother is– | 是特地告诉你 你妈… |
[29:32] | Reid. | 里德 |
[29:33] | Sorry. I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[29:35] | I don’t know what got into me. Where were we? | 我不知道自己怎么了 说到哪里了 |
[29:36] | I’m going to have Garcia check medical records. | 我让加西亚去查医疗记录 |
[29:38] | What causes asymbolia? | 无痛症是由什么引起的 |
[29:41] | S-s-severe trauma produces lesions in the insular cortex, | 严…严重外伤致使岛叶皮质损伤 |
[29:45] | usually after a stroke. But this unsub’s so young, | 通常是中风后遗症 但不明嫌犯很年轻 |
[29:48] | It’s most likely caused by an external factor. | 外因所致的可能性更大 |
[29:51] | Like a bomb going off next to him? | 比如炸弹在他身边爆炸 |
[29:52] | Yeah, a bomb going off next to him. | 对 比如炸弹在他身边爆炸 |
[30:00] | I will crush you. | 我要整死你 |
[30:02] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[30:07] | It’s so weird seeing yearbooks again. | 重看毕业纪念册感觉好奇怪 |
[30:09] | A friend of mine who teaches said that Facebook | 我一个做老师的朋友说Facebook |
[30:11] | is making them obsolete. | 让他们感觉自己过时了 |
[30:12] | I’m having serious flashbacks going through these senior bios. | 看着这些毕业生档案 过去的一幕幕重现脑海 |
[30:15] | Four years of accomplishments boiled down to one paragraph. | 大学四年最终就归结于这一段短评了 |
[30:19] | Hey, did your school have anything called “Top 10”? | 你们学校以前搞那种”十大什么什么”吗 |
[30:23] | Mm, no. Is it an academic thing? | 没有 是学术的东西吗 |
[30:24] | No, I don’t think so. | 恐怕不是 |
[30:26] | Only 10 of the survivors listed it, | 幸存者中只有十人名列其中 |
[30:28] | including Jerry and Chelsea, | 包括杰瑞和切尔希 |
[30:30] | and neither one of them were valedictorian material. | 他俩都不像是毕业生代表的料 |
[30:33] | Ok, so… What are we looking at here? | 那 这是什么 |
[30:37] | Well, maybe it’s a clique inside a clique. | 可能是小集团中的小集团 |
[30:40] | Yeah, but it’s jocks, nerds, theater geeks. | 但这里面有运动员 书呆子 戏痴 |
[30:43] | Nothing that would bring these kids together. | 没什么能让他们凑一块儿吧 |
[30:47] | Except… | 除非 |
[30:50] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | I know what the Top 10 is. | 我知道这是十大什么了 |
[30:59] | Hey, Tiffany. | 蒂凡妮 |
[31:01] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:03] | Uh, there’s gonna be a get-together | 我要去参加一个 |
[31:05] | for the survivors. | 幸存者聚会 |
[31:07] | Didn’t you hear? They canceled the vigil. | 你没听说吗 守夜取消了 |
[31:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:12] | That’s why some of us are getting together | 所以我们一些人决定 |
[31:14] | at the seven stars restaurant later. | 等会儿去七星餐厅聚一下 |
[31:17] | Great. I’ll join you. | 太好了 我跟你一起去 |
[31:19] | I would love that, | 我是很乐意啦 |
[31:20] | but it’s kind of a top 10 thing. | 但好像只有十大的人能参加 |
[31:23] | Well, top 8 now. | 现在已经变成八大了 |
[31:28] | You understand, right? | 你明白的吧 |
[31:32] | Totally. | 当然 |
[31:34] | Tell everyone I say hi. | 代我向大家问个好 |
[31:37] | Ok. | 好 |
[31:45] | – Recognize the Top 10? – No. | -认出这十大了吗 -没有 |
[31:47] | They were the students | 他们是 |
[31:48] | that went in front of the cameras after the bombing. | 爆炸以后出镜的十个学生 |
[31:50] | I thought all the surviving students were interviewed. | 我以为所有幸存的学生都接受了采访 |
[31:52] | After the initial aftermath, yes, | 在事故刚结束的时候 的确如此 |
[31:53] | but these are the kids that went on talk shows, | 但这些孩子上了脱口秀节目 |
[31:55] | traveled to other schools. | 还去别的学校演讲 |
[31:57] | My guess is that they didn’t self-select who made the cut. | 我猜这不是他们自己选出来的 |
[32:00] | Principal Givens did. | 是吉文斯校长选的 |
[32:01] | That’s why the unsub killed him first. | 所以不明嫌犯先杀了他 |
[32:03] | He was an outcast who wanted to fit in. | 他被排斥 很想融入 |
[32:05] | Being a survivor should have been his golden ticket. | 成为幸存者本该是他最好的机会 |
[32:06] | But he was excluded again, and that’s why he’s killing them. | 但他又被排斥在外 所以他要杀了他们 |
[32:09] | Yeah. The rules of high school never changed, | 是的 高中的规则永远不变 |
[32:10] | not even after a tragedy. | 哪怕发生了这样的悲剧 |
[32:15] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[32:16] | Hey, listen up. | 听着 |
[32:17] | I cross-referenced student files with medical records. | 我交叉搜索了学生档案和医疗记录 |
[32:19] | Now, there were 6 kids | 找到六个孩子 |
[32:20] | that were knocked unconscious in that blast, | 在那场爆炸中失去意识 |
[32:22] | but only one fits the outcast profile. | 但只有一个是符合被排斥者的侧写 |
[32:24] | His name is Robert Adams, | 他的名字是罗博特·亚当斯 |
[32:25] | and he just used his credit card at a local restaurant, | 他刚才在当地一间餐厅刚刷过信用卡 |
[32:28] | the address of which… I just sent you right now. | 地址我发给你们了 |
[32:31] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[32:33] | It was the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 那是我平生做过的最离谱的事 |
[32:36] | I didn’t want to do it, | 我并不想那么做 |
[32:37] | but Jerry said we can’t– well, we lost the bet. | 但杰瑞说我们不能… 我们赌输了 |
[32:40] | It was just very uncomfortable for everybody. | 所有人都很不高兴 |
[32:54] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[32:56] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[32:57] | Is everybody ok? | 大家都还好吗 |
[33:06] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[33:08] | Don’t move! | 别乱动 |
[33:10] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[33:14] | Hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没扫了你们的兴 |
[33:29] | Is it that hard for you people | 要你们说出关于我的真相 |
[33:33] | to tell the truth about me? | 有这么难吗 |
[33:39] | To notice me?! | 来注意我 |
[33:46] | Like you. | 比如你 |
[33:54] | Do you even know my name? | 你甚至都不知道我的名字吧 |
[34:02] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫吗 |
[34:08] | Guess again. | 再猜 |
[34:11] | He’s holding hostages in the restaurant. | 餐厅里有人质 |
[34:13] | They’re clearing the upper floors now. | 他们在撤离楼上的人 |
[34:15] | We got this video feed from the security camera. | 从监控录像可以看到里面 |
[34:18] | Two entrances– the front, the kitchen. | 两个出口 一个在前面 一个在厨房 |
[34:21] | Either way he can see us coming. | 不管从哪边进去他都能看到我们 |
[34:23] | He’s nowhere near the window, so there’s no line of sight. | 他不在窗前 所以没法瞄准击毙 |
[34:25] | Yeah, but why take them hostage at all? | 他为什么要扣住这些人质 |
[34:27] | If this is a vendetta, why not kill them now? | 如果要报仇 为什么不立马杀了他们 |
[34:29] | We profiled this would be like a reunion to him. | 我们侧写出这对他来说是场重聚 |
[34:32] | He wants people to recognize who he is. | 他要别人认出他是谁 |
[34:34] | I think I know what he wants to be recognized for. | 我想我知道他为什么想被认出来了 |
[34:38] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[34:40] | Robert Adams, we’re with the FBI. | 罗博特·亚当斯 我们是联调局的 |
[34:43] | We just want to talk to you. | 我们只是想和你谈谈 |
[34:44] | You better drop those guns if you just want to talk. | 如果你想谈谈 最好放下枪 |
[34:51] | We know why you’re doing this, Bob. | 我们知道你为什么这样做 鲍博 |
[34:56] | It’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? | 我的目的很明显 不是吗 |
[34:59] | Before tonight, they didn’t know my name! | 今晚之前 他们都不知道我的名字 |
[35:03] | But now… | 但现在… |
[35:07] | no one will forget it. | 没有人会忘记我的名字 |
[35:08] | Bob, you’ll be in the news for a couple of days. | 鲍博 你能上几天新闻 |
[35:11] | But no one will know the real story. | 但没人会知道真相是什么 |
[35:15] | What story is that? | 什么真相 |
[35:17] | Tiffany… | 蒂凡妮 |
[35:20] | What did Randy say to the kid who looked him in the eye? | 兰迪对直视他的孩子说了什么 |
[35:26] | He…he said Jerry wasn’t worth a bullet. | 他说杰瑞不值得他浪费子弹 |
[35:28] | But he didn’t say it to Jerry, did he, Bob? | 但他不是对杰瑞说的 对吧 鲍博 |
[35:32] | Did he, Bob? | 对吗 鲍博 |
[35:36] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[35:54] | No. | 对 |
[35:57] | He said it to me. | 他是对我说的 |
[35:59] | I was the only one brave enough to stare him down, | 只有我这么勇敢 盯得他不敢与我直视 |
[36:03] | but his bomb knocked me out, | 但他的炸弹把我炸昏过去了 |
[36:05] | and when I woke up, | 我醒来后 |
[36:07] | there was Jerry on the TV telling my story! | 就变成杰瑞在电视上说着我的故事 |
[36:12] | My story! | 那是我的故事 |
[36:14] | And nobody got to find out | 没人发现 |
[36:16] | that Bob Adams was a good kid. | 鲍博·亚当斯是一个好孩子 |
[36:18] | A brave kid. The kind of kid you’d want to hang out with. | 很勇敢 大家都想和他一起玩 |
[36:24] | We can give you back your story, Bob, | 我们能把你的故事还给你 鲍博 |
[36:26] | but you have to drop the gun. | 但你得放下枪 |
[36:35] | Isn’t it funny when your dream comes true… | 是不是很好笑 梦想终于实现了 |
[36:40] | It’s never the way you want. | 却不是以自己想要的方式 |
[36:43] | – Bob. – Drop the gun. | -鲍博 -放下枪 |
[36:54] | Morgan, he’s heading to the south entrance. | 摩根 他往南出口去了 |
[36:55] | Copy. I got the back covered. | 收到 我守着后门 |
[37:21] | He’s going in the boiler room. | 他去锅炉房了 |
[37:22] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[38:23] | FBI. Drop the weapon, Bob. | 联调局 放下武器 鲍博 |
[38:34] | – Hotch! – Prentiss, in here! | -霍奇 -潘提斯 在这 |
[38:37] | We need medical in the boiler room. | 锅炉房需要医护人员 |
[38:39] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[38:42] | That… didn’t… hurt! | 一点…都…不痛 |
[39:02] | “Pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” | 疼痛能让人的领悟破茧而出 |
[39:06] | Kahlil Gibran. | 卡里·纪伯伦 |
[39:16] | We interrupt your regularly scheduled musical selection | 打扰您原定的音乐时光 |
[39:18] | with an important announcement. | 我要发布一条重要公告 |
[39:20] | Never wage a practical joke war against an M.I.T. graduate, | 千万别对麻省理工的研究生搞恶作剧 |
[39:23] | because we have a history of going nuclear. | 因为我们可是玩过核武器的人 |
[39:25] | Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the dulcet sounds | 现在靠好 放松 享受我奉上的 |
[39:28] | of me screaming in your ear. | 甜美尖叫声 |
[39:33] | Ok, kid, that was cute. | 孩子 你太可爱了 |
[39:35] | But that’s all you got? | 但你就这点伎俩吗 |
[39:42] | Hey, baby gi– | 小甜心 |
[39:49] | All right, Reid, it’s on. | 好了 里德 正式开战 |
[39:51] | Just know that paybacks are a bitch. | 记住 出来混总是要还的 |
[40:00] | How’s Jack? | 杰克怎么样 |
[40:03] | I just had a feeling. | 我只是觉得有点不对劲 |
[40:06] | There’s a kid that’s being mean to him at school, | 学校里有个孩子老是欺负他 |
[40:09] | and Jack’s solution is to | 杰克的策略就是 |
[40:11] | invite him over and make friends with him. | 邀他做客 跟他做朋友 |
[40:15] | That is the sweetest | 这是我听过最有爱 |
[40:17] | and saddest thing I’ve heard. | 也最可怜的事 |
[40:20] | How did you find out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:21] | His teacher told me. | 他老师告诉我的 |
[40:23] | Jack didn’t tell you? | 杰克没有告诉你吗 |
[40:25] | Oh, that must be hard. | 真是够难的 |
[40:27] | He wants to solve it himself. | 他想自己解决这件事 |
[40:29] | And you want to let him. | 你也想让他自己来 |
[40:31] | But there’s probably a part of you | 但你肯定也希望 |
[40:34] | that wishes you could step in. | 能帮帮他 |
[40:36] | Well, there’s a part of me that wants to protect him | 我的确也会想要保护他 |
[40:39] | from everything that could hurt him, but I know I can’t. | 不让他受任何伤害 但我知道我不能 |
[40:42] | No. | 是啊 |
[40:44] | But you can show him that he doesn’t have to face it alone. | 但你可以告诉他 他不必一个人面对 |
[40:51] | How did you get by in Paris? | 你在巴黎过得怎么样 |
[40:54] | Um, I, um… | 我… |
[40:57] | I played a lot of online scrabble… | 我常常在网上玩拼字游戏 |
[41:00] | with some girl named Cheeto Breath. | 对手是个叫起士条控的女孩 |
[41:19] | At this time, we’d like you to call out names of people | 现在 我希望你们说出那些 |
[41:21] | who were hurt or died, | 伤者或逝者的名字 |
[41:23] | people you’d like to remember. | 那些你们要铭记在心的人的名字 |
[41:29] | Jerry Holtz. | 杰瑞·霍茨 |
[41:32] | Jay O’brien. | 杰·奥布莱恩 |
[41:35] | Steve Tossell. | 史蒂夫·托塞尔 |
[41:38] | Tucker Cranwell. | 塔克·克兰韦尔 |
[41:41] | Allison Humwald. | 艾莉森·汉姆沃尔德 |
[41:43] | Janine Bergen. | 洁宁·伯根 |
[41:45] | Natalie Gallo. | 娜塔莉·加洛 |
[41:48] | Randy Slade. | 兰迪·斯雷德 |
[42:05] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[42:07] | We haven’t talked to mom in a while, | 我们有段时间没和妈妈说话了 |
[42:08] | so I thought it would be a good idea if we did it again. | 所以我想 跟她说说话会很不错 |
[42:11] | But I don’t want to make you sad. | 但我不想让你伤心 |
[42:15] | Buddy, you’re not making me sad. | 小家伙 你没让我伤心 |
[42:18] | It makes me happy, | 我很高兴 |
[42:19] | because it reminds me what a great job mom did with you. | 因为这让我想起你和妈妈一起做的了不起的事 |
[42:23] | So maybe if we got in the habit of doing this again, | 或许我们可以常常这么做 |
[42:25] | you know, mom could help us. | 妈妈会帮我们 |
[42:28] | Like with what? | 帮我们什么 |
[42:30] | You know, if you have a bad day. | 比如你哪天心情不好 |
[42:35] | Mrs. Mckee said Paul’s been mean to you. | 米琪老师说保罗一直欺负你 |
[42:38] | He hasn’t been mean to me. | 他没有欺负我 |
[42:41] | No? | 没有吗 |
[42:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[42:46] | Well, mom, look out for Jack anyway. | 妈妈总会照顾好杰克的 |
[42:50] | Dad, too. | 也会照顾好爸爸的 |
[42:51] | Oh, dad, too. Of course. | 对 还有爸爸 当然 |
[42:58] | Good job. | 你真棒 |
[43:00] | Ok. Time to settle down. | 该睡了 |
[43:08] | Good night, buddy. | 晚安 小家伙 |
[43:09] | Love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[43:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |