Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] This cream is a miracle. 这面霜太神奇了
[00:17] My fine lines and sagging skin are gone. 细纹和皮肤松弛都不见了
[00:20] I look like a different person. 完全脱胎换骨了
[01:00] Hey! Bro! 伙计
[01:03] Thanks for the referral. 多谢你的推荐
[01:04] Painting the Smith house today. 我今天去给史密斯家刷墙
[01:41] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[01:44] Heads up. 小心点
[01:45] Someone’s got eyes on us. 有人在盯着我们
[01:48] I need to come in. 我得过去一趟
[01:56] Synalock. May I help you? 塞纳洛克公司 请问有什么事吗
[02:03] He’s on a conference call, but he should be off in a few minutes. 他在开电话会议 不过马上就好了
[02:06] Mr. Werner’s not available. Can I have him return? 威纳先生现在没空 我能让他回电吗
[02:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:14] What? 怎么
[02:15] You changed your hair. 你换了发型
[02:16] No. Not really. 是吗 没有吧
[02:22] Hey. Just give me a second. 等我一下
[02:24] What do I have this morning? 我早上什么安排
[02:25] Ok, move London to 12:30, 把伦敦的安排调到12点半
[02:27] and reschedule lunch with Caldwell. 重新安排我和卡德维尔的午餐
[02:30] So, what’s going on? 怎么回事
[02:32] I don’t know. You tell me. 我不知道 你说呢
[02:40] Don’t shoot! 别开枪
[02:42] It’s today? 是今天吗
[02:44] I can’t. I’ve got a big meeting. 不行 我有个重要会议
[02:46] Fine. Put her on. 好吧 让她听电话
[02:48] Hi, sweetheart. 宝贝儿
[02:50] I know. 我知道
[02:52] Ok. Well, mom’s gonna record the pageant. 好吧 妈妈会把演出录下来
[02:57] I know. I wish I could be there, too. 我知道 我也想去啊
[03:00] Ok. Break a leg, honey. 好啦 演出顺利哦 宝贝儿
[03:32] Hey, good morning. 早上好
[03:34] Oh, look at you spoiling me. Thank you. 哎哟 你是要惯坏我吗 多谢
[03:37] Where’s yours? 你的呢
[03:38] Oh, I quit caffeine. 我戒咖啡了
[03:40] Trying to relax more. 让精神更放松些
[03:41] Well, don’t relax too much. 别太放松了
[03:42] You got 10 hours of takedown 你还有十个小时的擒拿和缉捕
[03:43] and arrest procedure training to recertify. 程序训练 以重获能力认证
[03:45] Since when? 什么时候开始的
[03:47] Since the hearing. 听证会结束以后
[03:48] Am I the only one? 只有我一个吗
[03:50] Prentiss, you’ve been away. 潘提斯 你离开了一阵
[03:51] Oh, yeah. I guess I can’t complain. 好吧 看来我不该抱怨
[03:54] Well, especially not to your trainer. 尤其不该对你的培训员抱怨
[03:55] Oh! You’re doing it? 是你负责吗
[03:56] Don’t get too excited. I’m about to put you 别高兴得太早 话先说在前头
[03:58] through the wringer. You can believe that. 我可不会让你好过的
[04:03] Workplace massacre this morning 今早在塞纳洛克有限公司
[04:05] at Synalock Incorporated. 发生了大屠杀
[04:06] That’s in Charlottesville, 在夏洛威尔
[04:08] which is practically our own backyard. 可以说就在我们眼皮底下
[04:09] That’s a high body count. 被害人数很多
[04:10] Yeah, 8 victims in total. 是的 一共八个
[04:12] All employees, including the CEO. 都是那里的员工 包括总裁
[04:14] 5 were shot, 3 were stabbed to death. 五名被枪杀 三名被刀捅死
[04:15] A gun and a knife. That’s highly unusual. 枪和刀的组合 真少见
[04:18] It could be two killers. 可能是两名凶手作案
[04:19] That would be the first time for a workplace killing. 那对办公室谋杀案来说可是头一遭
[04:22] Their business is internet security for corporations. 他们的业务是负责企业的互联网安全
[04:25] They didn’t have video surveillance? 难道没有监控录像吗
[04:27] They just moved into a new building. 他们刚搬到新办公大楼
[04:28] They didn’t have time to set up their system yet. 还没来得及安装自己的系统
[04:30] How is it no one heard or saw anything? 怎么会没有人目击或听到什么呢
[04:33] This killer was prepared. 这个凶手是有备而来
[04:34] Highly organized. This was premeditated. 很有条理 这是有预谋的
[04:37] He kept his emotions contained. 他控制住了自己的情绪
[04:38] Pretty hard to do for the typical workplace killer 对一个心理异常或是因不公正待遇
[04:41] who’s mentally ill or outraged about some perceived injustice. 而愤怒的办公室杀手来说 这可不容易做到
[04:44] The high body count indicates a hell of a lot of rage. 如此多的死者表明他极度愤怒
[04:47] One employee, John Owen, was MIA. 一名叫约翰·欧文的员工失踪了
[04:51] Local P.D. haven’t been able to locate him yet. 当地警方还没有找到他
[04:53] Any unhappy clients? 会不会是不满的客户
[04:54] Or a domestic situation among the employees? 或是员工之间的内部问题
[04:57] Don’t know, but your friendly neighborhood genius girl 不清楚 但你那亲切天才的邻家女孩
[04:59] will find out. 会查出来的
[05:00] Bottom line is a mass killing is a classic show of force. 最起码这种大屠杀是典型地在炫耀力量
[05:03] It’s a way to become known. 这是让自己出名的一种方式
[05:04] Which is why suicide, often by cop, is usually part of the plan. 所以这种人通常会选择被警察杀死
[05:08] So where’s the unsub? 那么凶手在哪儿
[05:09] He has a reason to stay hidden. 他肯定藏起来了
[05:11] He’s not finished yet. 他的行动还没结束
[05:55] Dorado Falls 德拉多瀑布
[06:02] “Men are not prisoners of fate, 人不受命运的禁锢
[06:04] but prisoners of their own minds.” 却是心灵的囚徒
[06:07] Franklin D. Roosevelt. 富兰克林·D·罗斯福
[06:09] Agent Hotchner? 霍奇纳探员
[06:10] I’m Trooper Long from the Bureau of Crime Investigation. 我是罪案调查部门的郎警员
[06:13] Appreciate you coming so quickly. 感谢你们这么快赶来
[06:14] Absolutely. These are agents Rossi 应该的 这几位是罗西探员
[06:15] and Jareau and Dr. Reid. 洁婼探员和里德博士
[06:17] So a Fed Ex carrier called it in? 是联邦快递员报的警吗
[06:19] At 8:03, on his early route. 早上八点零三分时 他上早班
[06:21] No one expect to go to work and never come home, 没人会想到自己上班后会一去不回
[06:22] but today at Synalock, 但今天在塞纳洛克
[06:24] a new company providing internet security… 一家提供互联网安全服务的新公司
[06:25] After the news broke, half the town called in sick. 新闻播出后 半个小镇的人都请假了
[06:28] Understandable. 可以理解
[06:29] The media’s in a frenzy. 媒体简直疯了
[06:30] A press briefing from you guys would calm them down. 你们开个媒体发布会能让他们冷静下
[06:32] Of course. As soon as we make our assessment. 当然 先等我们做完评估
[06:37] So what do we know about the missing employee so far? 目前我们对那位失踪的员工有什么了解
[06:39] Apparently he’s a programmer. 他是个程序员
[06:41] We have an unconfirmed report 有个未经确认的消息称
[06:42] of a neighbor seeing his car near his home this morning. 他邻居今早在他家附近看到他的车
[06:45] You said the CEO’s office was ransacked? 你说总裁办公室被搜了个遍
[06:48] Yes. Adam Werner’s office. 是的 亚当·威纳的办公室
[06:49] JJ. 小洁
[06:53] This is the first victim we found, 这是我们发现的第一名死者
[06:54] Nathan Munz. 内森·蒙兹
[06:55] The position of the body suggests 尸体的位置标明
[06:57] he was one of the last ones killed. 他是最后一名被害的死者
[06:59] He tried to escape and almost made it to the exit. 他想逃跑 还差一点就到出口了
[07:02] Jane Burney and Winia Dev were here. 简·伯尼和薇妮·戴夫在这里
[07:05] Jane tried to run, Vinia didn’t. 简想逃跑 而薇妮没有
[07:07] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[07:08] She’s half under her desk, 她的半个身子在桌子下面
[07:10] which means she tried to hide and the unsub found her. 这说明她想藏起来 却被凶手发现了
[07:15] So these 3 were stabbed 这么说这三人被捅死
[07:17] and the rest were shot to death. 而剩下的则被枪杀
[07:20] Have you considered two killers? 你们想过两名凶手的可能性吗
[07:21] Yes, but the bloody footprints 想过 但是染血的足迹
[07:22] all seem to come from the same pair of shoes. 均来自同一双鞋
[07:26] Given the violence, if there were a second killer, 鉴于这种暴力程度 如果还有一名凶手
[07:27] he’d be hard-pressed to get away without leaving tracks. 离开的时候肯定会留下足迹
[07:29] If there was only one unsub, 如果只有一名凶手
[07:30] he used his gun first, emptied his magazine, 他先用枪 打空了弹夹后
[07:33] didn’t have a replacement, and resorted to using his knife. 没有备用弹夹 所以只能用刀
[07:35] He’d have to be physically fight 他肯定体魄强劲
[07:37] or at least intimidating enough 至少具有一定威慑力
[07:37] to subdue so many people. 才能制服这么多人
[07:39] If this were highly premeditated, 若他计划周密
[07:40] he would have brought enough ammunition to kill everyone. 肯定会带上足够弹药杀死所有人
[07:42] Unless he had a single target. 除非他的目标是某个人
[07:43] He killed the rest of them because they were witnesses. 其余人被杀只因为他们是目击者
[07:46] We need to figure out who his first victim was. 我们得找出他最先杀的是谁
[07:48] These are contracts Synalock had. 这些是塞纳洛克公司的合约
[07:51] What was the unsub looking for? 凶手在找什么
[07:53] Maybe he was a client searching for his own contract 也许他是公司的客户 在找他自己的合约
[07:55] to hide any connection to Synalock after the murders. 以掩盖与塞纳洛克公司的关系
[07:58] Ah, everything’s digital these days, 但现在的所有东西都数字化了
[08:00] though. The hard copy’s just a backup. 这些复印文本只是备份而已
[08:02] So the unsub’s looking for an object, an old record, 这么说凶手在找一份古老的记录
[08:05] something not on a computer. 这份记录不在电脑上
[08:09] Huh. Rossi, check this out. 罗西 看看这个
[08:13] So, uh, Werner was worried enough about his safety to be armed. 看来威纳确实对自己的安全有所防范
[08:17] And he didn’t have time to go for his gun 而他却没时间去拿自己的枪
[08:19] or didn’t perceive the threat to be immediate. 或是他一开始觉得对方没有威胁
[08:22] Or keeping a gun around was out of force of habit. 或是他留着枪只是出于习惯
[08:25] He was a veteran. 他是个退伍老兵
[08:26] A naval officer by the looks of it. 看上去是个海军军官
[08:29] A decorated one at that. 还被授予过勋章
[08:31] He was awarded the Navy Cross in 2000. 他在2000年被授予海军十字勋章
[08:36] Something else used to be here. 这里本来有什么东西
[08:39] Another picture frame. 还有个相框
[08:42] Blood splatter overlay patterns 根据血溅图案来看
[08:44] indicate victim number 3 was over here. 三号死者在这里
[08:48] Victim number 2 right here. 二号死者在这里
[08:51] And finally victim number one right here. 而一号死者则是在这里
[08:53] – Adam Werner was killed first? – Looks that way. -亚当·威纳是第一个被杀的吗 -看来是
[08:55] Which means the unsub made 这么说凶手一路走进这里
[08:56] it all the way in here without alarming anyone. 却没有引起任何人的警觉
[08:58] He wasn’t threatening. 他看起来毫无威胁
[09:00] That’s why Werner didn’t pull the gun we found in his office. 所以威纳没拿办公室里的枪
[09:03] He could have been the missing employee. 可能是那个失踪员工
[09:04] He may have taken that photo from his office if he was in it. 凶手从办公室拿走的照片里可能有他自己
[09:07] Why would an employee 为什么一名员工
[09:08] be interested in Synalock’s contracts? 会对塞纳洛克的合约感兴趣
[09:11] Maybe this is about one client. 也许这和一名客户有关
[09:12] He could be after specific company information. 他可能在追查某个公司的信息
[09:15] He had another motive besides killing. 除杀人外他还有其他动机
[09:24] Hello. 你好
[09:25] Dad, it’s me. 爸爸 是我
[09:26] Hey, Luke. Your mother and I were just talking about you. 卢克 我和你妈刚还在说你呢
[09:28] Dad, listen to me. Has anyone called you, 爸 听我说 有人打电话给你
[09:30] asked you any questions? 问你问题吗
[09:32] About what? 什么问题
[09:33] About me. 关于我的问题
[09:35] No. What’s this about? 没有 怎么了
[09:37] There’s a situation. 发生了一些事
[09:38] What sort of situation? 什么事
[09:40] I’ll tell you about it when I see you. 我见到你再和你说
[09:41] In the meantime, don’t answer your phone or your door, ok? 现在开始 别接电话也别开门 好吗
[09:44] Why? 为什么
[09:45] I’m on my way there now. 我马上就过去
[09:54] You’ve reached Jenna. Leave a message. 我是詹娜 请留言
[09:56] Hey, it’s Luke. 我是卢克
[09:59] Uh, look, I know you don’t want to hear from me. 听着 我知道你不想听到我的声音
[10:02] But something’s come up and I need to know 但出了点事 我要知道
[10:04] that you and Ally are safe, ok? 你和艾丽是不是安全 好吗
[10:06] Call me. Bye. 打给我 拜
[10:10] It was clean and fast. 凶手的手法干净利索
[10:12] He sliced through the left carotid and abdominal aorta, 他割破了左边劲动脉和腹部主动脉
[10:14] major arteries that would bleed out quickly. 主动脉受损会很快失血致死
[10:16] Killed with an economy of motion. 杀人手法非常实用
[10:18] Yes. And all 3 stab victims had similar wounds. 是的 三名刀伤致死的死者都是相同手法
[10:20] What about the shooting victims? 被枪杀的死者呢
[10:22] They all took two .45s to the chest, 胸口均挨了两发点45的子弹
[10:24] except for Adam Werner. 除了亚当·威纳
[10:29] He took 4 body shots and one to the head, 他的身体中了四枪 头部一枪
[10:31] execution style. 处刑模式
[10:32] Definite overkill. 绝对是过度杀戮
[10:34] Somebody was angry with the boss. 凶手对这个老板很不满
[10:36] Somebody with hunting skills. 而且拥有追杀技巧
[10:37] Or a law enforcement background? 或者是有执法部门背景的人
[10:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:46] Mom? Dad? 妈 爸
[10:48] Hey, Luke. 卢克
[10:49] There you are. Mother’s upstairs. 你来了 你妈在楼上
[10:51] She was worried that something happened. 她很担心你是不是出了什么事
[10:53] It’s good to see you, buddy. 很高兴见到你 儿子
[10:56] Dad? 爸
[11:01] What have you done to my father? 你对我爸做了什么
[11:03] What are you talking about? I’m right here. 你在说什么 我就在这啊
[11:06] I’m right here. 我就在这
[11:08] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[11:11] Is this about the mission? 是因为那次任务吗
[11:13] What mission? 什么任务
[11:14] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[11:18] What have you done to my father? 你到底对我爸做了什么
[11:22] Talk to me, little genie. 说吧 小神灯
[11:23] Well, since you know how to rub my lamp, 既然你召唤了我
[11:26] your wish is my command. 尽管说出你的愿望吧
[11:27] I checked the Synalock client list, 我查了塞纳洛克的客户名单
[11:29] and the Defense Intelligence Agency is new to them, 国防情报局对他们来说是新客户
[11:31] so there really isn’t anything to report, 所以没什么好说的
[11:33] and everyone else is crazy happy with their service. 而其他客户对他们的服务都超级满意
[11:35] No complaints logged online? 网上没有投诉吗
[11:37] Zero. I’m talking every high-tech blog, 没有 我在每个高科技博客
[11:39] every chat room, glowing accolades. 聊天室都看过了 都是赞扬
[11:41] No one had anything contrary to say about Synalock. 没有人说塞纳洛克公司的坏话
[11:43] Any employees have a history of domestic disturbances or stalkers? 有没有员工有过情绪失常或是尾随记录
[11:48] Not that I’d violate privacy laws to check, she says, 她居然觉得我会违反隐私法去查哎
[11:50] but the answer is no. 答案是没有
[11:52] So Synalock is clean. 这么说塞纳洛克没问题
[11:53] Mm-hmm. As a whistle. 一点问题都没有
[11:55] Which reminds me… 这让我想起来
[11:57] you know how to whistle, don’t you? 你知道怎么吹气吧
[11:58] You just put your lips together 你就这么合起双唇
[12:01] and blow. 吹气
[12:03] I love it when you talk old movies. 我就喜欢你说起老电影的样子
[12:04] Later, baby girl. 回聊 宝贝儿
[12:08] With all the overkill on Werner, 凶手对威纳的过度杀戮
[12:09] there’s got to be a personal connection. 表明这两人肯定有私人关系
[12:11] We’ve located John Owen, the missing employee. 我们找到了那个失踪的员工 约翰·欧文
[12:14] He’s been at a Doctor Who convention 他从周六开始就在圣迭戈
[12:15] in San Diego since Saturday. 参加《神秘博士》粉丝大会
[12:17] It was a scheduled vacation. 那是预定休假
[12:19] Lucky guy. 真幸运
[12:20] I’ll say. That’s supposed to be an awesome convention. 要我说的话 那粉丝大会一定很棒
[12:23] So if it wasn’t someone connected to the workplace, who is it? 如果不是公司的人 那又是谁
[12:25] You know, given the precision of the kills, 鉴于杀人手法的精准度
[12:27] it could be someone with a military background. 可能凶手有军事背景
[12:28] Or a professional hired by a business competitor. 或是竞争对手公司雇的职业杀手
[12:31] A hit man would just kill Werner. 职业杀手只会杀死威纳一人
[12:32] Killing the entire office seems unprofessional. 杀死整个公司的人 太不专业了
[12:35] Werner was a navy veteran. 威纳是个退役海军军人
[12:37] He had D.I.A. Contracts. 他有国防情报局的合同
[12:38] He had close ties to the military. 说明他和军队关系很近
[12:40] It could be someone from his past harboring an old grudge. 凶手可能是过去和他有宿怨的人
[12:42] Trooper, issue a be on the lookout to law enforcement 警官 通知执法部门寻找
[12:44] for a physically fit male in his 30s to 40s, 体型健硕的男性 三四十岁
[12:46] possibly a veteran. 可能是退伍军人
[12:47] He appears nonthreatening 他表面看起来毫无威胁
[12:49] and blends in easily. 很容易混入人群中
[12:50] He’s armed and extremely dangerous. 他携带武器 极度危险
[12:52] He most likely will kill again, 他很可能会再度行凶
[12:54] either himself or others, very soon. 不管对象是谁 总之很快
[13:19] What do you know about Dorado Falls? 你们知道德拉多瀑布的事吗
[13:21] Nothing. Is this because of Jenna? 不知道 这是因为詹娜吗
[13:24] What did you do to Jenna? 你对詹娜做了什么
[13:25] Luke, please, stop this, I’m begging you, 卢克 求你了 别这样 我求你了
[13:27] your mother, her heart is weak. 你妈妈她心脏不好
[13:29] Whatever’s wrong, we’ll help you. 不管发生了什么 我们会帮你的
[13:32] This is your last chance. 再给你最后一次机会
[13:32] You tell me where Mark and Mary Dolan are. 告诉我马克·多兰和玛丽·多兰在哪
[13:34] I’m Mark Dolan. I’m your father. 我就是马克·多兰 我是你爸爸
[13:36] For the love of God! Please, Luke, 看在上帝的份上 求你了 卢克
[13:40] we’re your parents. 我们是你的父母
[13:43] Luke… 卢克
[13:45] Luke, please! 卢克 别这样
[13:46] For the love of God, please. 看在上帝的份上 求你了
[13:48] Please, Luke! 求你了 卢克
[13:49] I’m Mark Dolan! I’m your father! 我是马克·多兰 我是你爸
[13:51] For God’s sake! 老天爷
[14:16] Are we sure the unsub is their son? 我们确定嫌犯是这家人的儿子吗
[14:19] Luke Dolan called Synalock early this morning. 卢克·多兰今早打过电话给塞纳洛克
[14:21] Garcia confirmed it. 加西亚确认过了
[14:25] Know many 60-year-olds with a boom box? 有多少60岁的人会用扬声器啊
[14:36] Trying to mask the sound of the gunshots? 是想通过噪音掩盖枪声吗
[14:38] Could be. Or he was torturing them with sound. 可能 也可能他想用噪音折磨他们
[14:42] Why were they bound and gagged in the closet? 为什么把他们绑起来关在衣柜里
[14:44] Why not just kill them right away? 为什么不直接杀了他们
[14:47] Maybe he was trying to get information from them. 也许他想从他们身上逼问信息
[14:50] About what? 什么信息
[14:54] Go ahead, Garcia, you’re on speaker. 说吧 加西亚 我开免提了
[14:55] Ok, Luke Dolan was in the same navy unit 好 卢克·多兰和那个总裁亚当·威纳
[14:57] as our CEO Adam Werner. That would be the 212th. 曾在同一个海军部队服役 212团
[15:01] They were both communication clerks at Camp Patriot in Kuwait. 在科威特时他们都是爱国者营的通讯兵
[15:04] I’m sending all this information to your emails now. 我把所有信息都发给你们了
[15:06] Any other family? 还有其他家人吗
[15:07] He has a wife, Jenna. They’ve been separated for years. 他有个妻子 叫詹娜 他们分居多年了
[15:09] She lives in Bethesda with her 8-year-old daughter. 她和他们八岁的女儿住在贝塞斯达
[15:11] We need to bring her for protective custody and to interview her. 我们得把她们保护起来并加以询问
[15:13] Send local P.D. and have our nearest unit meet them. 通知当地警方 并派出离那边最近的小组
[15:15] Done and done. 都搞定了
[15:17] Ok, it looks like he served 13 years, 看来他服役了13年
[15:20] honorable discharge in 2005. 于2005年光荣退伍
[15:23] And now a VP of a biotech company. 现在是一家生物技术公司的副总裁
[15:24] He was never a Synalock employee. 他从没在塞纳洛克公司工作过
[15:26] So, what happened to this guy? 这人是怎么了
[15:29] He was separated from his wife about a year ago, 他一年前和妻子分居了
[15:30] but that’s a bit far back to be a trigger. 但这作为应激源也太久了一点
[15:33] Well, he’s unstable. 他情绪不太稳定
[15:35] He’s on a rampage of some kind. 他因某种原因而暴怒
[15:38] What if mentally he was reliving a combat situation? 会不会是他精神有问题 觉得自己重回战场了
[15:42] It could be post-traumatic stress. 可能是创伤后应激失调
[15:44] Everybody could look like an enemy. 把每个人都当成了敌人
[15:48] Prentiss, this was a close-knit family. 潘提斯 这家人关系很紧密
[15:50] Look at them. They couldn’t have been more proud of their son. 看看他们 他们对自己的儿子非常自豪
[15:54] How bad would his disorder have to be 那他到底是有多失常
[15:56] to make him kill his own parents? 才会杀死自己的父母
[16:09] Post-traumatic stress disorder rarely turns people into killers, 创伤后应激失调很少驱使人去杀人
[16:12] but soldiers with PTSD 但是确实有军人
[16:13] have been known to strangle their wives in bed 因为闪回或噩梦
[16:15] while having flashbacks or nightmares, 而将妻子勒死在床上
[16:16] believing they’re on the battlefield. 他们坚信自己在战场上
[16:17] In 2005, an Iraqi war vet assaulted two people in Las Vegas, 2005年 一个伊战退伍老兵在拉斯维加斯
[16:22] believing them to be enemy combatants. 攻击了两个人 他坚信对方是敌方士兵
[16:24] So Dolan’s having a sustained flashback. 这么说多兰产生了持续性闪回
[16:25] Pathological disassociation 病理性分裂
[16:26] is one of the markers of complex PTSD, 是创伤后应激失调的症状之一
[16:28] although Dolan has been stateside for 6 years. 不过多兰已经回国六年了
[16:31] An escalation of the symptoms is possible, 病状可能恶化
[16:33] but it would be rare for them to appear out of nowhere. 但不太可能平白无故发病
[16:35] Well, he seems to have made a successful transition to civilian life. 他看来很成功地回归了文明社会
[16:38] Well, at least on paper it does. 至少文件上是这么说的
[16:40] We should find out if he’s had any symptoms since he left the navy. 我们得查出他退伍后有没有什么症状
[16:42] It could have been the catalyst for the separation. 可能是分居刺激了他
[16:44] I’ll have Garcia check his records. 我让加西亚查下他的记录
[16:46] Hotch, Dolan’s been going through this. 霍奇 多兰翻查过这些
[16:47] Look, old mementos and journals from his days in the service. 看 是他在军队里的备忘录和日记
[16:51] He didn’t come here just to kill his parents. 他不仅仅是来杀死父母的
[16:53] He came to get something. 他是来找东西的
[16:54] He’s on some sort of mission. 他在执行某个任务
[17:00] The car’s washed, spotless inside, 车子刚洗过 里面也没有污痕
[17:02] there’s no paint separation or rust. 没有粉刷和生锈的痕迹
[17:04] This accident was recent. 车祸是近期发生的
[17:06] I agree. 没错
[17:07] The navy’s in his blood. 海军已融入他的血液
[17:08] He would never let that go without getting it fixed immediately. 他不立刻修好是不会罢休的
[17:11] It might have triggered his condition. 这也许是刺激他的原因
[17:12] I’ll have Garcia run the plates, check for any recent accidents. 我让加西亚查下车牌和最近的车祸记录
[17:15] So, Dolan left his sedan 这么说多兰留下他的轿车
[17:17] and didn’t take the parents’ car. 也没开他父母的车
[17:19] He was smart enough to know it’d be tracked. 他很聪明 知道这会被追踪
[17:21] He’s either on foot or he’s stolen another vehicle. 他也许步行 也许偷了另一辆车
[17:23] If he’s capable of doing this, 如果他有能力做到这些
[17:24] he’s rational and clear-thinking enough 说明他头脑非常清醒
[17:25] to evade his perceived enemies. 知道要躲避潜在的敌人
[17:27] So despite any mental incapacity, 所以除了精神异常
[17:29] he’s still performing at a high level. 他的行动能力依然很强
[17:31] Just got word from the local PD at the wife and daughters’ house. 刚收到在他妻女家的警方的消息
[17:34] Dolan’s unpredictable 多兰处于狂怒状态时
[17:35] when he’s on a rampage. 我们无法预测他会做出什么事
[17:36] We need to go wide. 我们得扩大范围
[17:37] We need to get the profile to the press. 将侧写发布给媒体
[17:39] Luke Dolan is a navy veteran 卢克·多兰是名海军退役军人
[17:40] we believe is suffering from PTSD. 我们认为他患有创伤后应激失调
[17:43] A recent trauma may have triggered this. 近来受伤可能触发了这一症状
[17:45] He is experiencing pathological disassociation 他表现出病理性分裂
[17:48] and may believe he’s in a combat situation. 认为自己是在战场上
[17:50] What this means is, to him, 对他来说这意味着
[17:52] everyone is a potential enemy. 所有人都是潜在的敌人
[17:55] Do not underestimate him. 不要低估他
[17:56] Despite his mental state, he has extreme survival skills. 除精神状态以外 他掌握着极端生存技能
[17:59] Right now, we believe he’s within a 250-mile radius of Roanoke. 我们认为他在雷诺克方圆250英里内
[18:03] He is armed and extremely dangerous. 他携带武器 并且极度危险
[18:06] It is important that you do not approach this man. 谨记千万别靠近这个男人
[18:10] He believes that he is on a mission, 他坚信自己在执行任务
[18:11] and if threatened, he will kill. 如果受到威胁 就会杀人
[18:13] So if you see him, stay away 所以如果看到他 离他远点
[18:16] and notify the authorities. 并通知警方
[18:57] Sir. Sir! 先生
[18:58] All units, suspect is a navey veteran… 所有单位注意 嫌犯是名海军退伍军人
[18:59] Sir, excuse me. Sir, I need you to stop right there. 先生 不好意思 请停车
[19:02] 14, what’s your status? 14 报告你的情况
[19:04] This is 14, shutting down linley road now. 这里是14 正在封锁道路
[19:06] Sir, this road’s closed. You’ll have to turn around. 先生 这条路被封锁了 你得掉头
[19:09] What’s going on, officer? 怎么回事 警官
[19:10] Official police matter, sir. 警方事务 先生
[19:21] One thing that’s been bothering me 我有件事不明白
[19:23] is the first victim, Adam Werner, 第一个死者 亚当·威纳
[19:25] was given the Navy Cross in 2000. 在2000年被授予海军十字勋章
[19:28] We weren’t at war. 我们当时并没有打仗
[19:30] Exactly. 没错
[19:31] You have to show extreme sacrifice, 你必须付出极大的牺牲 冒着生命危险
[19:33] risk life and limb to win the second-highest Medal of Valor. 才能获得这枚仅次于英勇勋章的奖章
[19:39] Sir, Garcia discovered part 长官 加西亚查出
[19:40] of Dolan’s military records were encrypted. 多兰的部分军事记录被加密了
[19:43] I just got the complete file from the Pentagon. 我刚从五角大楼拿来完整记录
[19:45] He wasn’t a clerk. He was a navy seal. 他不是通讯兵 而是海豹突击队队员
[19:47] Let me guess. Adam Werner was, too. 让我猜猜 亚当·威纳也是
[19:49] Yeah. Werner was the seal team leader, Dolan was his number 2. 对 威纳是队长 多兰是副手
[19:52] Their unit was part of JSOC. 他们小队隶属于联合特种作战司令部
[19:54] They were involved in over 20 highly classified missions. 他们参与了20多次绝密任务
[19:56] Which missions were in 2000? 哪次任务发生在2000年
[19:58] Uh, only one. 只有一个
[20:00] Operation Dorado Falls. 德拉多瀑布行动
[20:02] See what you can find out about it. 想办法查出来是什么
[20:03] Will do. 是
[20:04] – That changes the profile. – Definitely. -这下我们的侧写要改了 -没错
[20:07] How so? 怎么
[20:07] Navy seals are screened carefully for vulnerability to PTSD. 海豹突击队队员经过严格筛选
[20:11] They’re resistant to it. 他们对有创伤后应激失调有抵抗力
[20:12] So why would a trained navy seal kill his commanding officer 那为什么一个训练有素的海豹突击队队员
[20:16] and his own parents? 会杀了他的指挥官和父母
[20:17] I don’t know, but it’s gonna be a lot harder to find him. 我不知道 但这下肯定更难找到他了
[20:19] Very few people on this planet are capable of stopping him. 这世界上几乎没人能阻止他
[20:22] Luke Dolan just evaded a roadblock near his wife’s house. 卢克·多兰刚从他妻子家附近的检查口逃走
[20:25] They searched the surrounding area. There’s no sign of him. 警方搜索了附近区域 没有找到他
[20:34] Did you notice any recent changes in Luke’s behavior? 你注意到卢克最近有什么反常吗
[20:39] I saw him Friday afternoon when he dropped Ally off. 周五他送艾丽回家的时候我见过他
[20:41] He was fine. 他当时没事
[20:43] Did he ever mention Dorado Falls? 他有没有提过德拉多瀑布
[20:46] No. What is that? 没有 那是什么
[20:47] A mission he was on. 他执行过的一个任务
[20:49] He didn’t share that part of his life with me. 他从不和我提他在军队里的事
[20:52] Luke was always very good at compartmentalizing. 卢克总是划分得很清楚
[20:56] Is that why you two separated? 所以你们才分居吗
[20:59] He’s a good man and a wonderful father, 他是个好男人 也是个好父亲
[21:01] but I always felt he was more married to the navy than me. 但我总感觉比起我他更在乎海军
[21:05] You weren’t a priority to him? 你对他来说不是最重要的吗
[21:08] Somebody once told me all navy seals had a bolt hole, 我听人说过海豹突击队队员都有个避难处
[21:11] a secret location outside the country 位于国外的秘密地点
[21:14] where they had another identity and bank account set up. 他们在那里有另一个身份和账户
[21:17] And I asked Luke about it once and he didn’t deny it. 我问过卢克 他并没否认
[21:21] The fact of the matter is, he was ready to leave in an instant. 事实上 他总是准备好能立刻离开
[21:25] He had an exit strategy. 他准备好了撤退计划
[21:28] Yeah. That didn’t include us. 没错 那计划里不包括我们
[21:32] Is daddy gonna be OK? 爸爸不会有事吧
[21:36] Oh, honey, come here. 来 宝贝儿 过来
[21:40] Ok, so it turns out 6:20 Friday night 星期五晚上6点20分
[21:43] Dolan got in a car accident in Bethesda. 多兰在贝塞斯达发生了车祸
[21:45] That must have been after he dropped off his daughter. 肯定是在他送完女儿之后
[21:47] He suffered minor injuries, he refused medical treatment. 他受了点小伤 拒绝接受治疗
[21:49] Well, his wife said he was fine when he left her. 他妻子说他离开时还很正常
[21:51] What was his mental state after the accident? 那车祸之后他的精神状态如何
[21:53] Normal. Field sobriety test came up negative. 正常 现场清醒测试结果正常
[21:56] That wouldn’t rule out drug use. 没准他用了药物
[21:57] I’d consider schizophrenia, 我觉得可能是精神分裂症
[21:59] except he’s the wrong age for the first psychotic break. 但他第一次爆发的年龄不对
[22:01] It could be an aneurysm or a brain tumor. 可能是动脉瘤或脑瘤
[22:03] Well, one thing’s for sure. He’s having a mental breakdown, 有一点可以肯定 他精神崩溃了
[22:05] but what are the specific features of it? 但这次有什么特别
[22:07] He’s not living in a past time and place, 他没有沉浸在过去
[22:08] he’s living in the present, 而是生活在现在
[22:09] with the capacity and intelligence to evade law enforcement. 具备躲避执法机关的智慧和能力
[22:36] Honey, grab me a soda, will you? 亲爱的 给我倒杯苏打水好吗
[22:39] Honey, the movie’s starting. 亲爱的 电影开始了
[22:39] You’re missing Robert Mitchum. 你不看罗伯特·米臣了吗
[22:44] You want her to live? Tell me where my family is. 想要她活命吗 告诉我我家人在哪
[22:57] He took my husband. 他带走了我丈夫
[22:58] Boyd was bleeding and he dragged him out. 博伊德还在流血 他把他拖了出去
[23:00] – Mrs. Milgram– – Is someone from the army helping? -米尔格拉姆太太 -军队有人来帮忙吗
[23:02] Ma’am, listen to me. 太太 听我说
[23:03] The FBI is in charge of looking for your husband, 联调局会负责找到你丈夫
[23:05] but I need you to try to remember what Luke Dolan said. 但我需要你回忆起卢克·多兰说了什么
[23:07] I can’t. It was gibberish. 不行 都是些胡言乱语
[23:09] Yes, you can. Just close your eyes. 你可以的 闭上眼睛
[23:10] I can’t. 我想不起来
[23:11] Ma’am, I believe that you can. 夫人 我相信你可以的
[23:13] Just listen to the sound of my voice and you’ll be fine. 听从我声音的引导 不会有事的
[23:15] Just try. Close your eyes. 试试看 闭上眼睛
[23:17] There you go. 好了
[23:19] Just relax and breathe. 放松 呼吸
[23:21] Very good. 很好
[23:22] Now, what were you doing 现在 他潜入你们房子的时候
[23:25] before he broke into your house? 你在做什么
[23:28] I was in the kitchen. I was pouring a drink for my husband. 我在厨房 我在给我丈夫倒喝的
[23:33] He takes me to the living room and ties me up. 他把我带到客厅绑了起来
[23:37] What does he say? 他说了什么
[23:38] Where are my real parents? 我真正的父母在哪
[23:39] He asks where his real parents are. 他问他真正的父母在哪
[23:41] How the hell should I know? I don’t even know you. 我怎么知道 我都不认识你
[23:43] Don’t play dumb. You replaced them. 别装傻了 你找人替代了他们
[23:46] Does he think your husband did something to them? 他认为你丈夫对他们做了什么吗
[23:48] He says, “You replaced them.” 他说 你找人替代了他们
[23:50] The replacements are dead. 替代品已经死了
[23:52] Does he mention Dorado Falls? 他有没有提到德拉多瀑布
[23:54] Yes. 是的
[23:55] This is about Dorado Falls, isn’t it? 这是因为德拉多瀑布吗
[23:57] And gaslighting. 还有故弄玄虚
[23:59] Dorado Falls? 什么德拉多瀑布
[24:01] You’re gaslighting me ’cause of the mission. 你为了那次任务故弄玄虚
[24:03] The mission? Who’s your commanding officer? 任务 你的指挥官是谁
[24:06] You won’t get away with this. 你逃不了的
[24:07] Where are you keeping Jenna and Ally? 你把詹娜和艾丽带去哪了
[24:10] Where’s my family? 我的家人在哪
[24:12] He was calm until he asked about his family. 在问到他家人之前他很冷静
[24:16] Then he hits Boyd with the gun. 之后他用枪打了博伊德
[24:23] All of the Milgrams’ cars are still here, 米尔格拉姆家的车都还在
[24:25] so he must have taken the general in whatever vehicle he came in. 所以他肯定带着将军坐了另一部车
[24:28] He talked about gaslighting. 他说到了故弄玄虚
[24:29] He thinks someone’s trying to purposely distort his reality. 他认为有人故意想扭曲他的现实
[24:32] He said his parents had been replaced. 他说他父母被替换了
[24:34] He just sounds delusional. 听起来他产生了妄想
[24:37] You know, he might have capgras syndrome. 他可能得了替身综合症
[24:40] It’s a delusional disorder in 这是一种妄想症
[24:41] which one believes that their friends and loved ones 患者坚信他们的朋友和爱人
[24:43] have been replaced by imposters. 都被冒牌货替换了
[24:44] Sort of like “Invasion of the body snatchers.” 就跟《人体入侵者》差不多
[24:46] It typically involves only one sense, such as sight. 一般只涉及一种感官 比如视觉
[24:48] Basically, the neural connection between the visual cortex 基本上来说 视觉皮层和大脑情绪中心
[24:51] and the emotional center of the brain becomes severed, 两者间的神经连接被切断了
[24:53] so that looking at a loved one doesn’t elicit 所以当看着爱人时 并不能引发
[24:55] the same emotional response one would expect. 预想中的相同情绪反应
[24:57] So you think they’re an imposter. 所以认为他们是冒牌货
[24:58] And the interesting thing is that 而有趣的是
[24:59] the auditory connection remains intact, 听觉连接还是完整的
[25:01] so that if they were to hear a loved one speak and not see them, 因此如果只是听到而不是看到所爱的人
[25:03] they’d think that they were real. 患者会认为他们是真的
[25:04] What causes this syndrome? 是什么导致这种症状
[25:06] It’s unknown in 60% of the cases, 有60%的病例原因不明
[25:07] but the rest have an organic cause, 但剩下的都是器质性原因
[25:09] such as tumor or head trauma. 比如肿瘤或脑震荡
[25:11] He was in a car accident Friday. 他周五遭遇了车祸
[25:12] People with delusional disorders 但有妄想症的人
[25:14] don’t all become killers, though. 并不会都成为杀人犯
[25:15] True, but Dolan’s background as a navy seal, 是的 但多兰是海豹突击队队员
[25:17] his knowledge of secret missions, 他执行的那些秘密任务
[25:18] plus capgras syndrome, 加上替身综合症
[25:20] could result in extreme paranoia. 会使他成为极端妄想狂
[25:22] It’s the perfect storm. 后果不堪设想
[25:23] Is there a cure for this? 有治疗方法吗
[25:24] Unfortunately, no. 很不幸 没有
[25:26] Although medications have helped in a few cases. 不过有些病例中药物确实有所帮助
[25:27] So this guy’s stuck with it. 所以说这人被困住了
[25:29] He’s not killing for the thrill of it, 他不是为了刺激而杀人
[25:30] he does it because he believes he has no other choice. 他这么做是因为他觉得别无选择
[25:32] He murdered his best friend and his parents 他杀了他最好的朋友和父母
[25:35] because he believed they were imposters. 因为他坚信他们是冒牌货
[25:36] So if he were to see his wife and daughter, 所以如果他看到自己的妻子和女儿
[25:39] the results would be deadly. 后果也是致命的
[25:40] Dolan kidnapped the general and didn’t kill his wife 多兰绑架了将军 也没杀他妻子
[25:42] because he had never met them before. 因为他之前从没见过他们
[25:44] There might be another reason. 也许还有另一个原因
[25:46] He wants contact. 他需要联络人
[25:48] I don’t know what you think you’re gonna gain by your actions, 我不知道你觉得自己能得到什么好处
[25:50] but I do know this 但我知道
[25:51] you swore an oath to defend this country 你发过誓要保卫国家
[25:54] and behave with moral rectitude. 以道义公正为准绳
[25:56] Were you thinking of morals 下令执行德拉多瀑布行动时
[25:57] when you gave the go-ahead on Dorado Falls? 你的道义又在哪里
[25:59] I told you, that wasn’t me. 我说了 那不是我
[26:00] You’re a liar. 你是个骗子
[26:01] This country’s at war, and Dorado Falls 这个国家正处于战争 而德拉多瀑布行动
[26:04] is nothing but a speck on the radar. 不过是沧海一粟不足挂齿
[26:05] No one even remembers. 没人会记得
[26:07] I remember. 我记得
[26:13] What are you gonna do with me? 你想对我做什么
[26:14] I’ll trade you for my wife and child. 拿你换回我妻子和女儿
[26:17] And if that doesn’t work? 如果没用呢
[26:19] I’ll kill you. 我会杀了你
[26:22] You’re not a navy seal, you’re a disgrace– 你不是海豹突击队员 你个下贱的…
[26:28] How close are you to getting Dolan? 你们还有多久才能找到多兰
[26:30] Our primary goal right now is the safe recovery of the general. 我们的首要目标是安全救回将军
[26:35] This is highly classified information, Agent Jareau. 这是绝密信息 洁婼探员
[26:39] Can’t the BAU do this on their own? 行为分析组自己不行吗
[26:41] We could. 我们可以
[26:43] But your help would speed things up. 但你的帮助会让我们更快找到他
[26:45] You’re smart enough to see the upside, I’m sure. 你很聪明 当然能看出其中利害
[26:50] You help and it goes well, 你帮了我们 案子顺利破了
[26:51] you get your ticket punched. 你也有好处
[26:52] You don’t and it goes south, well, 如果你不帮 案子出了岔子
[26:54] the weather’s not too bad outside the Beltway. 那么去乡下养老也不算太坏
[27:05] It’s all in there. 都在里面了
[27:09] You know why Dolan’s so worried about this mission? 你知道多兰为什么这么在意这次任务吗
[27:12] I have no idea. 不知道
[27:14] Were there complications? 还有额外因素吗
[27:15] Every mission has complications. 每个任务都有额外因素
[27:17] But there’s no blowback on this one, 但这次任务没有假情报
[27:18] I can assure you of that. 这点我可以保证
[27:21] Ok. 好
[27:25] It just–I can’t understand 我就是不明白
[27:27] why Luke would do all these awful things. 为什么卢克会做出这些可怕的事
[27:29] What’s happening to him? 他怎么了
[27:31] We think his car accident triggered a delusional disorder. 我们认为车祸使他得了妄想症
[27:35] Oh, my God. 天啊
[27:37] We need to know who Luke was closest to. 我们想知道和卢克关系最好的人是谁
[27:40] His father. 他父亲
[28:13] Hello. 喂
[28:14] Is this Lieutenant Luke Dolan? 是卢克·多兰中尉吗
[28:16] Who is this? 你是谁
[28:18] Sergeant Major David Rossi, 我是戴维·罗西中士
[28:19] United States marine corps, retired. 退役的美国海军陆战队队员
[28:22] Who told you to call me? 谁让你打给我的
[28:25] I volunteered to call you. 我自己要打给你的
[28:28] I knew your dad, Mark. 我认识你父亲 马克
[28:30] We were in boot camp together at Parris Island. 我们一起参加过帕里斯岛上的新兵训练营
[28:32] He’s a good man. 他人很好
[28:33] Still triangulating a location. Hold on. 还在进行三角定位 拖住他
[28:35] – Hold on. – Now, we can talk, -拖住 -我们谈谈吧
[28:37] but first I need to know that General Milgram is safe. 但首先我得确认米尔格拉姆将军是否安全
[28:42] He’s alive, if that’s what you mean. 他还活着 如果你是这个意思
[28:44] What’s up with the music? 那音乐是什么意思
[28:46] I have no idea. 我不知道
[28:47] Why did you kidnap the general? 你为什么绑架将军
[28:48] For leverage to get my family back. 作为筹码要回我家人
[28:51] Do you think we’re holding them? 你觉得我们带走了你家人吗
[28:53] I saw you take my wife and child. 我看到你们带走我妻子和女儿
[28:55] What have you got, Garcia? 你查到了吗 加西亚
[28:56] Getting closer. 快了
[28:57] We’re in the warehouse district. Stand by. 查到仓库区了 稍等
[28:59] Please, stand by. 拜托 稍等
[29:02] Got it! 3352 Spring street. 有了 斯普林街3352号
[29:04] Let’s go. 走
[29:06] Release the general 放了将军
[29:07] and then we can talk about your family. 然后我们再谈谈你家人的事
[29:09] He’s innocent. 他是无辜的
[29:10] So you think. 你这么认为而已
[29:13] Luke, do you think your father would approve 卢克 你认为你父亲会同意
[29:15] of what you’re doing? 你的所作所为吗
[29:17] I just want my family back. 我只想要回我的家人
[29:20] Besides, I didn’t start this. 而且 挑起这事的不是我
[29:22] Start what? 挑起什么
[29:23] Dorado Falls. 德拉多瀑布行动
[29:25] Why don’t you tell us your side of the story? 你何不说说你是怎么看的呢
[29:27] You first. 你先说
[29:31] All right. 好吧
[29:34] Dorado Falls was the name of a boat off the coast of Cape Town. 德拉多瀑布是卡普顿海岸的一艘船名
[29:37] It was owned by a South African Diplomat 属于一名南非外交官
[29:39] who was selling nuclear secrets to Iran. 他向伊朗出售核机密
[29:42] So what’s the big secret? 是什么如此绝密
[29:44] There isn’t one. Don’t get me wrong, 没什么 别误会
[29:46] lives were lost, but there’s been far worse missions. 是有牺牲 但有任务比这更糟
[29:48] His mind chose Dorado Falls to build a conspiracy around. 他通过德拉多瀑布行动构想了一张阴谋网
[30:01] This can’t be it. 不可能是这儿
[30:02] Garcia, it’s an empty lot with 加西亚 这地方是空的
[30:04] a cell phone repeater. 只有个手机中继器
[30:05] Give me a rundown on the buildings in the area 告诉我附近有什么建筑
[30:06] and the years that they were built. 还有是什么时候建的
[30:08] All over it like cat hair on a sofa. 到处都是
[30:09] Btw, I can usually locate a cell phone within 3 meters, 一般我手机定位的地点误差不会超过3米
[30:13] but sometimes there are circumstances beyond my control, 但有时候实际情况难以预料
[30:15] like physical barriers blocking a signal, 比如有障碍物阻隔了信号
[30:17] not being in the satellite’s direct line of sight, 卫星无法直接连线
[30:19] which bounces the signal to a repeater. 所以把信号传输给了中继器
[30:20] Garcia, tell me you’ve got something. 加西亚 告诉我你查到了什么
[30:21] Oh, sorry. Yes, I have something. 不好意思 查到了
[30:23] There is a hotel built in ’74 that is scheduled for demo, 有家74年建的酒店 已经废弃了
[30:27] and there is a warehouse scheduled 还有个1928年建的仓库
[30:29] for loft conversion that was built in 1928. 被改造成了艺术工厂
[30:31] All right, walls were thicker in the twenties. 好吧 20世纪建筑的墙比较厚
[30:33] What’s the address of the building? 那幢建筑的地址在哪
[30:34] More GPS signal interference. Exact address is… 有很多GPS信号干扰 准确地址是…
[30:37] 291 Hope street. 霍普街291号
[30:38] 291 Hope. 霍普街291号
[30:40] Intel failed to identify… two children aboard the boat. 情报没有指出船上还有两个孩子
[30:46] There was a chance to abort, 当时可以中止计划
[30:50] but we were given orders to go ahead. 但我们被下令继续
[30:52] Someone in the D.I.A. made that final call. 是国防情报局的人下的令
[30:55] I never knew it was Milgram until now. 我现在才知道是米尔格拉姆
[30:58] Sometimes collateral damage can’t be avoided. 有时候间接伤害是难免的
[31:00] You know, people that sit in offices always think that. 坐办公室的人总是那么想
[31:08] This is Red Echo. We have unwanted targets. 我是RE 发现预料之外的目标
[31:10] Permission to abort. 请求中止计划
[31:11] Negative, Red Echo. The operation is a go. 驳回 RE 行动继续
[31:14] I repeat, the operation is a go. 重复一遍 行动继续
[31:19] You had to shoot those kids, didn’t you? 你不得不杀了那些孩子吧
[31:21] They saw us. They would have blown the mission. 他们看见了我们 他们会毁掉整个任务
[31:24] They were witnesses. 他们是证人
[31:27] Just like everyone at Synalock. 就像所有塞纳洛克的员工
[31:27] Just like everyone at Synalock. 就像所有塞纳洛克的员工
[31:41] Someone wants revenge. 有人想要报复
[31:41] Someone wants revenge. 有人想要报复
[31:42] We’ve always known that our own government 我们自己的政府
[31:42] We’ve always known that our own government 我们自己的政府
[31:45] might disavow us. 想要抵赖这一切
[31:45] might disavow us. 想要抵赖这一切
[31:46] They tried to buy adam with the Navy Cross, but it didn’t work, 他们想用十字勋章收买亚当 但没成功
[31:46] They tried to buy adam with the Navy Cross, but it didn’t work, 他们想用十字勋章收买亚当 但没成功
[31:49] so they’ve replaced him with an imposter. 所以他们用一个冒牌货替代了他
[31:49] so they’ve replaced him with an imposter. 所以他们用一个冒牌货替代了他
[31:52] And now they’re taking my family one by one. 而现在他们又一个个对付我的家人
[31:52] And now they’re taking my family one by one. 而现在他们又一个个对付我的家人
[31:54] Listen, Jenna and Ally are safe. 听着 詹娜和艾丽很安全
[31:54] Listen, Jenna and Ally are safe. 听着 詹娜和艾丽很安全
[31:58] You expect me to believe that? 你指望我相信吗
[31:58] You expect me to believe that? 你指望我相信吗
[32:00] I know they’re coming after me. 我知道他们在追杀我
[32:00] I know they’re coming after me. 我知道他们在追杀我
[32:03] I’ll make you an offer. 我们做个交易吧
[32:03] I’ll make you an offer. 我们做个交易吧
[32:05] You let Milgram go and I’ll take his place. 你放了米尔格拉姆 我来代替他
[32:05] You let Milgram go and I’ll take his place. 你放了米尔格拉姆 我来代替他
[32:08] I don’t want you, I want my family. 我不想要你 我要我的家人
[32:08] I don’t want you, I want my family. 我不想要你 我要我的家人
[32:10] The people who have them 只有放了米尔格拉姆
[32:10] The people who have them 只有放了米尔格拉姆
[32:11] will not negotiate unless Milgram is freed. 带走他们的人才会和你谈判
[32:11] will not negotiate unless Milgram is freed. 带走他们的人才会和你谈判
[32:15] But you need insurance. I get that. 但你需要保证 我知道
[32:15] But you need insurance. I get that. 但你需要保证 我知道
[32:17] Let me take his place. 让我来代替他
[32:17] Let me take his place. 让我来代替他
[32:19] Why would you do that? 你为什么这么做
[32:19] Why would you do that? 你为什么这么做
[32:20] Because I’m not just a guy behind a desk. 因为我不是坐办公室的人
[32:20] Because I’m not just a guy behind a desk. 因为我不是坐办公室的人
[32:22] I was a marine with boots on the ground, just like you. 我也是个经历过实战的陆战队员 和你一样
[32:22] I was a marine with boots on the ground, just like you. 我也是个经历过实战的陆战队员 和你一样
[32:25] I know what you’ve been through. 我知道你经历过什么
[32:25] I know what you’ve been through. 我知道你经历过什么
[32:27] I want you to get your family back. 我想让你找回自己的家人
[32:27] I want you to get y 我想让你找回自己的家人
[32:31] All right. 好吧
[32:33] Where’s Hotch and Morgan? 霍奇和摩根呢
[32:34] The Spring street address didn’t pan out. 斯普林街的地址不对
[32:35] They’re searching the warehouse right now. 他们在搜索仓库
[32:37] Luke, I need your exact address. 卢克 我要你告诉我确切地址
[32:44] – Clear. – All clear. -安全 -安全
[32:50] We got the general. 我们找到将军了
[32:53] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[32:54] Guys, get him out of here. 伙计们 带他离开这
[32:55] Now, where the hell is Dolan? 多兰又在哪
[32:58] Yeah, he used the radio to mask the sound of his movements. 他利用音乐来掩盖他的行踪
[33:00] We’re on the move. 我们继续找
[33:31] This was all part of his plan 这都在他的计划之中
[33:32] to find out who was holding his wife and daughter. 为了找出带走他妻子和女儿的人
[33:34] But you never said you were FBI. 但你没说你是联调局的人
[33:35] He saw the number I called from. 他看到了我的号码
[33:37] He’d recognize an FBI prefix. 他认出这是联调局的
[33:39] So, what, he’s on his way here to Quantico? 怎么 他朝匡蒂科来了吗
[33:42] I know the head space he’s in. 我知道他的感受
[33:43] He feels all alone right now. 他现在感觉自己孤身一人
[33:45] There is no risk he won’t take. 他会不惜一切代价
[33:47] As a navy seal, he did training here. 他是突击队员 他在这里训练过
[33:49] He knows this place. 他熟悉这个地方
[33:50] All right, alert the guard gates and secure the building. 好吧 通知门卫和保安
[33:52] Entry and exit through one door only. 只留一个出入口
[33:54] An FBI police officer was just found shot to death 刚发现一名联调局警官
[33:56] in the academy parking structure. 在学院停车场被枪杀
[33:58] He’s already here. 他已经来了
[34:12] Dolan’s photo’s already been sent on all internal servers. 多兰的照片已经被传到了内网上
[34:15] He’s probably changed his appearance already. 他可能进行了易容
[34:17] And he’s got 13 floors to hide on. 这里有13层楼可以供他躲藏
[34:18] We should make a general P.A. announcement. 我们该用广播通知
[34:20] No. He believes he’s on a rescue mission that he can pull off. 不 他认为自己在执行一个营救任务
[34:23] As long as he thinks that, he’ll stay calm. 只要他这么认为 他就会保持克制
[34:25] I’ve got hundreds of employees in here 我们这有几百个员工
[34:26] – and you want me to do nothing? – Nothing overt. -你要我什么都不做吗 -不要公开行动
[34:28] Have your teams quietly search and seal off each floor. 让你的队员安静地搜索并封锁每层楼
[34:30] Garcia, I need you on the building’s operations computer. 加西亚 我要你操作大楼内的计算机
[34:33] Ready and able, sir. 准备好了 长官
[34:34] Dolan’s got a police radio. 多兰有警用无线电
[34:35] I want all alerts sent through a secure tactical channel. 所有通告都通过安全指挥专用频道发送
[34:39] I can talk to him. He won’t hurt me. 我能和他谈谈 他不会伤害我
[34:41] We can’t take that risk. 我们不能冒险
[34:42] You’ll be safe in here. 你们在这会很安全
[35:03] I don’t see him. 没发现他
[35:05] He knows how to be invisible. 他知道怎么隐藏
[35:09] I got him. He used the dead officer’s I.D. 我知道了 他用了那名死掉警官的证件
[35:11] to enter the 7th floor. 进到了七楼
[35:12] Seal it off. Nobody in or out. 将那层封锁 禁止人出入
[35:22] Navy seals never start a mission without an exfiltration plan. 海豹突击队队员执行任务时总会有撤退计划
[35:24] Check the exterior and elevator shafts for riggings. 查看大楼外部和电梯井 看看有没有绳索
[35:26] Turning exterior cameras now. 打开外部监控摄像头
[35:30] A member of the seal team said Dolan’s an expert in explosives, 有名海报突击队队员说多兰是爆炸专家
[35:33] disabling and building them. 拆卸组装都很在行
[35:35] Also be on the lookout for explosives. 注意寻找爆炸物
[35:47] Hello? 喂
[35:48] Is this Sergeant Major Rossi? 罗西中士吗
[35:50] Yes. I was hoping you’d call, Luke. 是的 我就等着你打来呢 卢克
[35:53] Where are you? 你在哪
[35:54] Right behind you. 就在你身后
[35:55] Ok, ok, easy, easy. 好了 冷静 冷静
[35:59] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[36:01] All right. Luke, 好吧 卢克
[36:03] you don’t want to be aiming that around. 你也不想被瞄准吧
[36:06] Snipers have the building covered. 这幢楼里有狙击手
[36:08] You’re in the crosshairs right now, I can guarantee that. 我保证你现在已经被瞄准了
[36:13] Windows are bulletproof. 这玻璃是防弹的
[36:14] High-density lexan, right? 高密度热塑聚碳酸酯是吧
[36:17] I’m the one you want. 你要的人是我
[36:18] You can let my team go. 放了我其他同事
[36:19] I’ll trade you. Give me my wife and daughter. 我会和你交易 把我妻子和女儿给我
[36:24] You have 3 minutes to decide. 给你三分钟时间决定
[36:26] Is he for real? 他是来真的吗
[36:27] He’ll blow us all up, himself included? 他会把我们连他自己都炸飞吗
[36:28] Start an evacuation. 开始疏散人员
[36:29] Can we evacuate everyone in 3 minutes? 能在三分钟之内疏散所有人吗
[36:31] Prentiss, I need his wife in here. 潘提斯 把他妻子叫来
[36:34] No one is seeking revenge here. 没有人想要报仇
[36:36] You’ve created this conspiracy in your own mind. 是你自己编造出来的阴谋
[36:40] You took my family. 你们带走了我家人
[36:41] To protect them from you 是为了保护他们
[36:43] after you murdered your own parents. 不让你像杀死你父母那样杀死他们
[36:45] They were imposters. You have my real parents. 他们是冒牌货 你们带走了我真的父母
[36:47] Your real parents are dead. 你真的父母死了
[36:48] Spence– 斯宾塞
[36:49] You want to know what’s really going on? 你想知道究竟是怎么回事吗
[36:52] You were in a car accident 3 nights ago 你三天前出了车祸
[36:54] and you suffered a head trauma. 你得了脑震荡
[36:56] If I don’t see Jenna and Ally now… 要是我还看不到詹娜和艾丽
[37:01] we’re all gonna die. 我们都得死
[37:03] Luke? 卢克
[37:06] Can you hear me? 你能听到吗
[37:09] I need you to stop what you’re doing. 你要你住手
[37:16] We’re fine. 我们没事
[37:17] Me and Ally are safe. 我和艾丽都很安全
[37:21] Luke, you have to let those people go. 卢克 你得放了那些人
[37:27] The terms haven’t changed. 我的条件没有变
[37:29] You don’t believe that’s her? 你不相信那是她吗
[37:30] I’ve been through this before. 我以前也经历过
[37:32] You have one minute. 你们还有一分钟
[37:34] Daddy? Why are you doing this? 爸爸 你为什么这么做
[37:38] Mommy says you don’t feel good. 妈妈说你感觉不舒服
[37:41] Maybe you need to lie down. 也许你该躺下来
[37:45] I’m scared, daddy. 我好怕 爸爸
[37:47] I just want to go home. 我只想回家
[37:59] Jenna, can you talk to him about something personal, 詹娜 你能和他说说你们俩之间的事吗
[38:01] something that only the two of you would know about? 只有你们两个知道的事
[38:13] Do you remember our honeymoon, 你还记得我们的蜜月吗
[38:16] when you woke me up at night 你晚上叫醒我
[38:20] and you took me up that mountain that you’d hiked years before? 带我到你几年前爬过的那座山上
[38:24] We watched the sun rise. 我们一起看日出
[38:27] It was magical. 真是太美了
[38:31] And you said 你还说
[38:33] that as much as you loved this spot, 不论你有多爱这风景
[38:36] you loved me even more. 你爱我更甚
[38:41] Do you believe it’s her now? 你现在相信是她了吗
[38:44] Your eyes and your mind are playing a trick on you. 你的眼睛和思想欺骗了你
[38:46] When you see your family, you think that they’re imposters, 当你看到你家人 你以为他们是冒牌货
[38:49] but it’s all caused by an illness. 但这都是因为你得了病
[38:52] You’re sick, Luke. It’s not your fault. 你病了 卢克 这不是你的错
[38:55] I love you, daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
[38:57] We both do. 我们都爱你
[39:00] Come on, now, Luke, 拜托了 卢克
[39:02] you don’t need that gun. 你不需要拿着枪
[39:04] None of us want to hurt you. 我们没人想伤害你
[39:06] you are a hero to this country. 你是这个国家的英雄
[39:07] Please let us help you. 让我们帮助你
[39:10] I want to see Jenna. 我想见詹娜
[39:11] Then you have to do as I ask. 那你必须照我说的做
[39:13] Put your weapon down 放下武器
[39:16] and close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[39:38] Luke, you have to close your eyes. 卢克 你必须闭上眼睛
[39:39] Why? 为什么
[39:40] Because you need to know that your wife is real 因为你得知道那真是你妻子
[39:42] and your eyes will trick you. 而你的眼睛会欺骗你
[39:45] Please, Luke. 求你了 卢克
[39:47] Close your eyes or we will never be together again. 闭上眼睛 不然我们都无法团聚了
[39:58] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[39:59] Ok. They’re afraid you might hurt me, 好吧 他们担心你也许会伤害我
[40:02] so they’re gonna handcuff you. 所以他们会把你铐起来
[40:03] And then I’m going to come out, 然后我会出来
[40:05] but you have to keep your eyes closed. 但你不能睁开眼睛
[40:17] I’m right here, baby. 我就在这 宝贝儿
[40:19] Promise me you’ll keep your eyes closed. 保证你不会睁开眼睛
[40:25] Is that you? 是你吗
[40:28] Is that really you? 真的是你吗
[40:29] Everything’s gonna be ok. 一切都会好起来的
[40:31] But we have to go to the hospital now, ok? 但我们得先去医院 好吗
[40:34] First Jenna’s gonna cover up your eyes. 詹娜会先蒙上你的眼睛
[40:38] Daddy! Daddy, where are you going? 爸爸 爸爸 你要去哪
[40:42] No! No! JJ, let me have him. 不 小洁 让我带他离开这
[40:43] Daddy! 爸爸
[40:45] – Get him out of here! No! No! -带他离开这 -不
[40:46] – Get him out of here! – No! -带他离开这 -不
[40:52] No! 不
[41:01] “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. 我们独自降生 独自生活 独自死去
[41:05] “Only through our love and friendship 唯有爱和友情
[41:07] “can we create the illusion for a moment 能带来短暂幻象
[41:10] that we’re not alone.” 让我们觉得自己并非孑然一身
[41:11] Orson Welles. 奥尔森·威尔斯[美国导演]
[41:14] No, I didn’t mandate it. 不 我没有下过这个命令
[41:16] Uh, is everything all right? You ok? 还好吧 你没事吧
[41:18] Oh, yeah. I’m good. 我没事
[41:20] It’s all in a day’s work, right? 这就是日常工作嘛
[41:22] I’ll see you in the morning. 明天见
[41:23] Good night. 晚安
[41:29] Uh, Hotch didn’t order my takedown recertification. 霍奇没有下令要重新评估我的擒拿能力
[41:33] Do you want to tell me what’s really going on? 能告诉我是怎么回事吗
[41:35] I just thought we both could use a refresher. 我只是觉得我们都可以重新训练一下
[41:37] You mean you thought I could use it. 你是说我吧
[41:40] You’re nervous about me being back. 你担心我刚回来
[41:42] Emily… 艾米莉
[41:43] What…you think I’m gonna mess up the team’s rhythm. 你担心我会破坏小组的节奏
[41:46] I get it. But just come out and say it. 我明白 但你只要和我说就行
[41:49] Morgan. 摩根
[41:50] Ok, fine. 好吧
[41:51] Yes, I am nervous. 没错 我是担心
[41:53] But not about you. 但不是担心你
[41:55] About me. 是担心我
[41:58] Emily, I thought I lost you, 艾米莉 我以为我失去了你
[42:00] and I blamed myself. 我深感自责
[42:02] Now, you’re back, but I don’t want to be worried about 现在你回来了 而我不想因为
[42:04] losing you again and get distracted. 担心再次失去你而分心
[42:07] So you wanted some reassurance. 所以你需要让自己放心
[42:10] Yeah, something like that. 差不多吧
[42:14] Morgan, I cannot imagine what you went through. 摩根 我无法想象你经历了什么
[42:17] It was 7 months of hell. 那七个月就如同地狱
[42:20] How can I make it up to you? 我该怎么补偿你
[42:22] I will do whatever it takes. 要我做什么都行
[42:25] Just give me 10 hour of training. 那就接受那十小时的训练
[42:26] Ok, you got it. 当然
[42:28] Shooting range on Sundays. 周日去练打枪
[42:29] I’m there. 好吧
[42:32] And my morning coffee 还有每天早上给我带咖啡
[42:34] and a neck rub every day. 每天给我做颈部按摩
[42:35] Oh, buddy, you are really pushing it. 伙计 你还真得寸进尺
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme