Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] Hey, is there a problem with the pump? 喂 水泵有问题吗
[01:02] Negative. The pump is fine. 没有 水泵正常
[01:04] Stand by. Let me check the pressure. 等下 我查查水压
[01:07] Good. It’s all good. 正常 一切正常
[01:08] All right. Something must be blocking it. 好吧 肯定有东西堵住了
[01:10] – Boo! – What, man! -吓 -干嘛老兄
[01:16] Kill the pump! Kill the pump! 关掉水泵 关掉水泵
[01:18] Kill the pump! 关掉水泵
[01:19] Kill the pump! 快关掉水泵
[01:21] You gotta help me, man! Come on! 帮帮我老兄 快点
[01:37] The barge moves up and down the coast 驳船沿着海岸线来来回回
[01:39] repairing beaches from weather damage. 维修因天气而造成的损伤
[01:42] And how deep is the water that this sand’s coming from? 这些沙是从多深的水底喷出来
[01:45] About 100 meters. The pump spews out 一百来米以下 水泵把海底下
[01:47] all kinds of stuff from the ocean floor. 各种东西都喷了出来
[01:48] And you do this every year? 你们每年都这么做吗
[01:49] First time in Jacksonville. 第一次在杰克逊维尔
[01:51] We just moved the barge here 3 days ago. 我们三天前才到这
[01:53] Thousands of miles of open water 变幻无常的海水
[01:55] and blind luck uncovers an unsub’s graveyard. 加上一点运气发现了一处凶手的墓地
[01:58] I had them stop the pump once I realized what this was. 我一意识到怎么回事就叫人停了水泵
[02:01] We’re going to need you to turn the pump back on. 你们要重新启动水泵
[02:03] If we don’t keep digging, we’re not gonna know 我们得知道
[02:04] how many bodies there are down there. 下面还有多少遗骸
[02:08] What’d you find? 有什么发现
[02:09] A scary math problem. 恐怖的数学问题
[02:10] I just finished doing my Jacksonville missing persons sweep. 我刚查完杰克逊维尔失踪人口
[02:13] There are 6 unresolved cases, 3 of which are kids. 有六宗悬案 其中三宗都有关儿童
[02:15] And you have 9 adult bodies. 而你们找到的是9个成人遗骸
[02:17] Then he’s not hunting here. Widen your search. 所以他并不在此作案 扩大搜索范围
[02:19] Yeah, I will do that. Just remember, 我会的 只是记住
[02:21] it is difficult to I.D. match a thigh bone or coccyx. 光从大腿骨或尾臀骨很难确认身份
[02:24] – Agent Hotchner. – Yes, sir. -霍奇探员 -你好
[02:25] Detective Foreman. Call me JT. 我是弗曼警探 叫我JT就行
[02:28] Not the most cushy arrangement, 这样安排并不很舒适
[02:30] but it’ll keep your team close to the crime scene for now. 但能确保你们靠近犯罪现场
[02:32] – Well, thank you for setting it up. – Of course. -谢谢你的安排 -应该的
[02:34] This will help us preserve what we can. 这有助于我们尽力保护现场
[02:36] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[02:36] Yeah, I’m back. 接着说
[02:38] You know, based on the parasites 根据最近一个死者身上的
[02:40] on the most recent kill, the unsub killed 寄生虫判断 不明嫌犯
[02:41] as recently as a month ago, 在一个月前动过手
[02:43] Which means he’s still active. 说明他还在作案
[02:44] How did you establish a timeline so quickly? 你怎么这么快就能建立时间表
[02:45] By reverse engineering mother nature. 将大自然的规律倒回去看
[02:47] Each year, sand and sediment cover up the remains, 每年沙子与沉积物覆盖住遗骸
[02:49] creating layers on the ocean floor. 这样就在海底形成一个平面
[02:51] That makes sense. The deeper the pump dug, the older the remains. 有道理 水泵挖得越深 遗骸就越早
[02:53] 9 victims in 9 years means that he’s in control of his urges. 九年九个被害人表明他能控制自己的冲动
[02:56] Any sense of the victimology? 被害者研究有何说法
[02:57] Only that he likes variety. 只能看出他选择各种被害人
[02:58] Pelvic bone width indicates that he kills both men and woman, 从骨盆宽度判断他杀男人也杀女人
[03:01] And skull structure says he crosses racial lines as well. 从头骨看出他也没有特定种族爱好
[03:04] Agent Hotchner, excuse me. 霍奇探员 打扰一下
[03:06] We found 3 more remains. 又发现三具遗骸
[03:09] If he’s been dumping this long, 他这么多年都往海里抛尸
[03:11] it’s not just out of convenience. 决不仅仅因为方便
[03:12] There’s got to be an emotional tie as well. 应该还有情感因素掺杂其中
[03:14] He’ll change his M.O. Because he has to, 形式所迫他会改变作案模式
[03:15] But he won’t be happy about it. 但他不会高兴这么做
[03:17] Then he’ll have the entire atlantic to choose from. 他可以选择大西洋任意地点
[03:26] Help! 救命
[03:28] Help! 救命
[03:32] Help! 救命
[04:11] “The sea has never been friendly to man. “海洋不是人类的朋友
[04:14] “At most, it has been the accomplice of human restlessness.” “只能让人们心神不宁”
[04:18] Joseph Conrad. 约瑟夫·康拉德
[04:20] You know, that site is known for record catches of yellowmouth. 这个港口以大量捕捉黄口鱼闻名
[04:22] So the unsub was smart enough 这么说不明嫌犯非常聪明
[04:23] to dump during the off season and avoid fishermen. 懂得在封海时抛尸避开渔民
[04:25] Then he’s a local. 说明他是本地人
[04:27] I’m afraid to ask– 我得问问
[04:28] could this be one of my guys? 会不会是我们的人
[04:30] We run interdiction exercises around that spot. 我们在那儿实行封锁
[04:32] No, it’s most likely another fisherman. 不 应该是渔民
[04:34] Well, how could you know? 你怎么知道
[04:35] Come here, I’ll show you. 来 我指给你看
[04:40] See, he disarticulates the bodies at the joints. 看 他切断了尸体的关节
[04:43] It helps them sink. 这样更容易沉没
[04:44] Now, that’s a skill that only an experienced butcher 这种技能只有经过专业训练的屠夫
[04:46] or fisherman would have. 或渔民才懂
[04:48] The bone nicks indicate this guy inflicted 骨伤表明嫌犯对被害人
[04:50] a lot of pain on his victims, which means he’s a sadist. 进行残酷折磨 说明他是虐待狂
[04:55] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[04:59] Enchantress of all things possible. Use your imagination. 女巫魔力无穷 尽力想象吧
[05:01] Can you enchant me with a list of boat owners in jacksonville? 能帮我找到杰克逊维尔的船主名单吗
[05:04] You know I can, baby. Ok, in Duvall County 宝贝你知道我能行 在杜瓦尔县
[05:07] We’re looking at 31,047 registered boats. 找到31047个船家注册
[05:09] Well, limit that to the boats 把范围缩小到
[05:10] that can only be operated by one person. 那些只能单人驾驶的船
[05:12] Ok, I’m gonna need a lot more than this to do that. 那得需要更多信息才行
[05:15] It’s still looking like a list 目前的名单还是比
[05:16] that makes “War and Peace” read like a comic book. 《战争与和平》还长
[05:20] Hey, you ok? 你没事吧
[05:22] Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. 没事 我很好
[05:26] I’ll keep you posted. 有发现我会通知你
[05:27] Aye aye, Captain. 遵命 老大
[05:31] Why wouldn’t you be ok? 你怎么了
[05:34] It’s just in cases like these 这种只剩下残骸
[05:36] where there’s only pieces, it’s tough. 的案子很难对付
[05:38] The best we can do is catalog them 我们只能把被害人分类
[05:39] and wait for the unsub to screw up somewhere else. 等不明嫌犯自己露出马脚
[05:41] You think he’s moved on? 你觉得他还会作案吗
[05:43] If he’s smart he has. 只要他足够聪明
[05:45] And so far, this guy seems very smart. 而就我们所知 他的确很聪明
[05:50] Have you nailed down the victimology? 被害者特征锁定了吗
[05:51] I found a unique evolution, actually. 我发现了一种独特演变
[05:53] The earliest victims appear to be high-risk. 最早的被害人是高危人群
[05:55] These lesions are consistent with syphilis, 这些损伤应该是由梅毒造成
[05:57] most likely a prostitute. 应该是个妓女
[05:58] This one has severely ground and missing teeth, 这个则严重磨损掉了牙
[06:01] commonly seen in excessive methamphetamine abuse. 在过度吸毒的人身上很常见
[06:04] And then all of a sudden out of nowhere, 可突然之间不知什么原因
[06:05] a sea change– 发生了巨大改变
[06:06] healthier and stronger victims 从12号开始就全都是
[06:08] all the way through to number 12. 健康又强壮的被害人
[06:10] Lower-risk, harder for him to hunt. 低危人群 不便下手
[06:12] What do we know about the first victim? 第一个被害人有什么发现
[06:13] You know, that one’s tough. 那个挺难的
[06:14] He or she has been in the water so long, 在水里待得太久了
[06:16] they’re mostly bone fragments. 基本上只剩下骨渣了
[06:17] – I can attempt to reconstruct… – you’ve got 3 hours. -我能试着复原下 -给你三小时
[06:20] I can do it in 2. 两个小时就行
[06:22] Make it one. 那就给你一小时
[06:29] How much has gotten out? 有多少人离开了
[06:31] Can’t tell. Some of these news crews are national. 不好说 船员来自全国各地
[06:35] If the unsub doesn’t know we found his graveyard yet, 就算凶手现在不知情
[06:38] he will soon. 那也迟早得知道
[06:39] Then we’ll hear from everyone 接着报告过人口失踪的人
[06:40] who’s ever filed a missing persons report. 就会找到我们
[06:44] Maybe we can use this to our advantage. 也许我们能利用这一点
[06:47] I could talk to them. 我去跟他们谈谈
[06:49] It might feed his ego, 也许能满足他的自负
[06:51] take the sting out of him losing his site. 让他别因为失去领地太难受
[06:53] It could keep him in the area. 让他继续留在附近
[06:55] Good. 很好
[06:59] At this moment it would be premature to comment 目前对案情细节进行判断
[07:01] on the details of the case. 为时过早
[07:03] Our goal is to identify 我们的主要任务是
[07:05] the recovered remains as quickly as possible 尽快确认残骸身份
[07:06] for the families involved. 并通知其家人
[07:08] In order to expedite that, we’re asking 为了加快速度 我们准备
[07:10] that the families or friends of people who went missing 询问2000年后曾在美国东海岸
[07:13] on the east coast of the united states 报告过失踪人口的
[07:15] since the year 2000 come forward. 家庭或朋友
[07:17] We’ll be matching DNA to the remains, 我们将对遗骸进行DNA比对
[07:19] and it will be helpful for us to have a personal item 如果能有失踪者的私人物品
[07:22] from each of the missing persons. 将会很有帮助
[07:24] An article of clothing, a hairbrush, 一件衣物 发梳
[07:27] a blanket, a pillowcase, 毯子 枕头套
[07:29] photographs or medical or dental records if you have them. 照片 医疗或牙科记录都可以
[07:31] We’re also looking for items of significance 我们同样需要重要物品
[07:33] to help us determine the last known 帮助我们判断
[07:34] whereabouts of each of the victims. 被害人最后出没的地点
[07:37] Correspondence like letters or emails will be helpful. 无论是纸质通信还是电邮都可以
[07:41] Morgan was telling me how difficult these cases can be. 摩根跟我说这案子会很艰难
[07:44] Who did he lose? 他失去了谁
[07:46] Aunt Yvonne. How you doing? 伊芳阿姨 你过得怎么样
[07:49] Derek, is my baby girl on that beach? 戴瑞 我宝贝女儿在那吗
[07:52] We’ve talked about this. 我们谈过这个
[07:54] There’s no reason to think she’d be down here. 没理由认为她在这里
[07:56] She went missing 7 years ago and from Charleston. 她7年前从查尔斯顿失踪
[07:59] That’s east coast, just like your boss said. 跟你上司说的一样在东海岸
[08:01] Come on now, Auntie, 婶婶 别多想
[08:02] We both know what happened to Cindi. 我们都知道辛蒂发生了什么事
[08:05] Somehow you’re just gonna have to learn to accept it. 你得学着接受现实
[08:07] I’ll stay in touch. 保持联系
[08:09] Ok. Thank you, Derek. 好 谢谢你 戴瑞
[08:20] Some years back, 多年前
[08:21] Morgan’s cousin fled a stalker. 摩根的表妹为逃离一个跟踪狂
[08:24] She made it to South Carolina. 跑到南卡罗莱纳州
[08:27] She was never seen or heard from again. 之后再没谁见过她或收到她的消息
[08:29] Was it the stalker? 是跟踪狂干的吗
[08:31] He killed himself 2 weeks later, 2周后他自杀了
[08:32] so we never found out for sure. 我们一直没找到她
[08:34] But Morgan’s profile led straight to him. 但摩根的侧写全指向了他
[08:37] So whenever unidentified female remains turn up, 所以每当发现不明身份女性被害人
[08:42] he gets that call. 他都会接到那个电话
[09:04] Why are you doing this? 你为什么这么做
[09:06] Come on, man. 求你了 老兄
[09:10] Come on, man, talk to me. 求求你了 跟我说话
[09:22] No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait. 不不不 等等等等
[09:24] Listen! Not again. 听着 别再这样
[09:26] Why are you doing this? 为什么这么做
[09:28] Son of a…bitch! 你个婊子…养的
[09:47] Alex Cottle, Beth Riley, Louise Jones, 阿莱士·科特 贝丝·莱利 露易丝·琼斯
[09:50] Come with me, please. 请跟我来
[09:52] We were working on a gene therapy project at Johns Hopkins 萨曼莎得到消息时 我们正在
[09:55] when Samantha got the news. 霍普金斯大学进行一项基因治疗研究
[09:57] Parkinson’s. 帕金森综合症
[09:58] That must have been pretty rough on her. 对她来说肯定很艰难
[09:59] I was her best friend, 我是她最好的朋友
[10:01] And all I ever got was this postcard. 我只有这张明信片
[10:08] “Weze, I’m not going back to school. “小露 我不再回学校了
[10:10] “There’s nothing there for me. “我在那没有留恋了
[10:12] “I need to find myself. Love, Sammy.” “我要去找寻自我 爱你 小萨”
[10:14] Does this sound like her to you? 这像是她写的吗
[10:16] Not really, no. 其实不像
[10:18] She would have written a 12-page letter. 要是她会写12页信纸
[10:20] But she addressed it to “Weze”. 但她称我是小露
[10:22] She’s the only one who called me that. 只有她会这么叫我
[10:27] I’d like to keep this if that’s all right. It may be evidence. 我能留下这个吗 也许能作为证据
[10:32] Yeah, ok. 好吧 可以
[10:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:35] Did you happen to bring anything of hers 你手头有没有她的物品
[10:37] that we could get DNA from? 可以让我们采集DNA
[10:38] Well, everyone on the project 每一个参与这个项目的人
[10:40] mapped their DNA into the database. 都将DNA信息输入了数据库
[10:42] I’ll need that information. 我需要这些数据
[10:44] You know, on this first victim, 从第一个被害人的情况来看
[10:46] the more I work on this skeleton, 我越是研究这些骨骼
[10:47] the more I question its condition. 就越觉得可疑
[10:49] The ocean floor preserved the other remains remarkably well. 大陆架将其它遗骸保存得很好
[10:51] I think something else caused this. 估计是其他因素造成这种状况
[10:53] Could this be the age of these bones as opposed to the others? 会不会是因为他的骨龄比其他人长
[10:55] Well, he’s significantly older. Arthritis in the joints 他比其他人老很多 患有关节炎
[10:57] put him in his late 50s, 说明他已年过五旬
[10:58] but that doesn’t account for this degree of breakdown. 但这不会造成如此程度的破坏
[11:00] In fact, nothing in the ocean would. 事实上 海里没有什么东西会
[11:03] If the unsub’s responsible, 如果是这个不明嫌犯干的
[11:05] maybe he didn’t disarticulate this victim 也许他不是将被害人肢解
[11:07] but he tore him apart instead. 而是将他剁成小块
[11:08] And look at this. This bone has a defensive wound, 看这里 骨头上有防御性伤害
[11:10] like he held it up before the blow came down. 好像他在被击中前挡了一下
[11:12] I think the bone-smashing occurred 貌似他剁骨头的时候
[11:14] while the victim was still alive. 被害人还活着
[11:16] Overkill. 过度杀戮
[11:17] He worked out a lot of aggression on this victim. 他对这名被害人下了不少功夫
[11:19] He didn’t do that with the others. 而对其他人却没有
[11:20] That would indicate a personal relationship. 这表达了一种私人仇恨
[11:22] – Father? – That would be my guess. And not a good one, -父亲吗 -我也这么想 而且不是慈父
[11:24] based on the low calcium levels consistent with alcoholism. 骨骼里缺钙 说明他酗酒
[11:31] Think it’s time to rethink Cindi? 要重新考虑辛蒂的案子了吗
[11:35] Rossi, the only connection right now is Charleston. 罗西 查尔斯顿是目前唯一的联系
[11:37] It’s weak. 太牵强了
[11:38] Victim number 5 is an African-American woman in her 20s 第五名死者是名二十多岁的黑人妇女
[11:42] who died in 2004. 死于2004年
[11:44] That’s not weak. 这可不牵强
[11:46] My aunt has spent years obsessing over Cindi’s last few hours. 我姨妈对辛蒂最后的时光念念不忘
[11:50] She doesn’t go out. 她不出门
[11:51] She doesn’t sleep. 不睡觉
[11:52] She forgets to take her medication. 忘记吃药
[11:55] It’s killing her, Rossi. 她受尽煎熬 罗西
[11:56] It hasn’t been easy for you, either. 这对你也是一种摧残
[11:59] But everything I’ve learned as a profiler has taught me 但作为一名侧写员 我的知识告诉我
[12:01] That it’s not about what I want to be true. 我希望一件事成为现实没有用
[12:03] It’s about what I can prove. 我必须证明它是事实
[12:06] So I can’t go there. 所以我不能下此结论
[12:07] We got a match. 对比结果出来了
[12:09] Meet our first confirmed victim, 这是第一个确认身份的被害人
[12:11] Dr. Samantha Cormick. 萨曼莎·可米克博士
[12:12] Since her DNA profile was already developed, 因为她的DNA信息有现成记录
[12:14] we were able to save a couple of days. 我们节省了几天时间
[12:15] So he dumps here and hunts in Charleston. 他在查尔斯顿行凶 在这抛尸
[12:17] Tourist spot. Larger victim pool. 旅游景点有很多潜在的被害人
[12:19] It’s a 250-mile trip back here. It’s a lot of exposure. 这中间有四百多公里路程 风险很大
[12:22] Torture takes time and privacy, 虐杀需要隐蔽场所和大量时间
[12:23] and disarticulation is a mess. 而肢解会弄得一片狼藉
[12:26] You know, he could have a mobile torture chamber 他可能有可移动的虐杀密室
[12:28] in his truck or trailer. We’ve seen that before. 用卡车或拖车 以前有过类似案例
[12:30] Or maybe he doesn’t drive at all. 也许他根本不用开车
[12:31] He could do it all from his boat. 他可以在船上做这些事
[12:32] Well, if he gets them on board in Charleston 如果他在查尔斯顿把被害人押上船
[12:34] and sails them out here, 把他们运到这里
[12:34] he would have time for both. 这两件事的时间就都有了
[12:35] And nobody would even notice a fisherman 没人会注意一个渔民
[12:37] tossing chum into the water. 往水里扔鱼食
[12:40] Garcia, we’ve got more information about the unsub’s boat. 加西亚 关于凶手的渔船 我们有新线索
[12:42] It might help you narrow your list. 也许能帮你缩小范围
[12:43] – Ok. Bring it. – Can you give us boats with cabins -好 说吧 -看哪些有舱的渔船
[12:46] large enough to hide a torture chamber? 足以隐藏一个虐杀密室
[12:49] Torture chamber? ’cause that would, yeah, 虐杀密室 怎么查
[12:50] totally be listed in the manufacturer’s specs of amenities. 你觉得会生厂商会生产这种东西吗
[12:53] Try cabin dimensions. 查一下船舱大小
[12:55] Start at 10 by 10 feet and cap it at 30. 尺寸在十到三十米之间
[12:58] That is totally gonna take forever 这要花很长时间
[13:00] ’cause I gotta go record by record. 因为我要逐一核对
[13:02] You are lucky I love you. Bye. 你们好运 我爱你们 拜拜
[13:03] We need to go back to the families 我们得回头再查查死者家属
[13:04] and see who else got a postcard. 看看有谁还收到过明信片
[13:06] This might finally be a link to victimology. 也许对我们分析被害人类型有帮助
[13:07] Sending goodbye postcards as a ruse is a gamble. 以寄告别明信片作为计策是一种赌博
[13:10] Even if written under duress, 即使是在被威逼的情况下
[13:11] the victim could sneak their own message into it. 死者还是能将自己的口信掺杂其中
[13:13] I don’t think this was written under duress. 我觉得他们没有受到胁迫
[13:15] You said Dr. Cormick wasn’t 你说过 可米克博士没有
[13:16] taking medication for Parkinson’s, right? 服用治疗帕金森症的药物吧
[13:18] Look at her handwriting. 看她的笔迹
[13:21] No indication of tremors or shaking. 没有颤抖和晃动的迹象
[13:24] There’s a drug called trilamide. 有一种药叫三酰胺
[13:26] In minute doses it treats Parkinson’s, 小剂量使用能治疗帕金森症
[13:28] But its main use is for seasickness. 但主要用途是晕船药
[13:30] Something a fisherman would have access to. 渔民可以获取这东西
[13:32] And criminals in South America. 还有南美的罪犯
[13:34] Intel reports say they figured out 情报局的情报称 他们查出这种药物
[13:35] a high dose makes the victim totally compliant. 大剂量使用能使被害人完全顺服
[13:37] Yeah, they slip it in your drink 对 把药下在饮料里
[13:38] or blow the powder in your face 或吹在你的脸上
[13:40] and nasodermal absorption’s almost immediate. 几乎会立即被表皮细胞全部吸收
[13:42] You’re instantaneously susceptible to any suggestion. 你会马上服从任何指令
[13:44] There have been reports 有报告显示
[13:45] of locals letting thugs into their apartments 有当地人曾引狼入室
[13:47] to rob them, even helping them load the getaway trucks. 被抢后 甚至还帮助犯罪分子装车
[13:56] Dad, please… 爸爸 不要
[13:59] Don’t listen to him. 不要听他的
[14:02] Fight it. 反抗
[14:03] Ok. 好吧
[14:12] Understand? 明白吗
[14:15] Yes. 明白
[14:16] Good. 很好
[14:32] It’s me. 是我
[14:34] It’s James. 詹姆斯
[15:15] Choose one. 选一个
[15:25] Good. That’s gonna be the knife you kill yourself with. 很好 这是你用来自杀的刀
[15:34] We got 4 more postcards. Samantha makes 5. 又发现四张明信片 萨曼莎写的是第五张
[15:38] Any patterns geographically? 地理分布上有什么规律吗
[15:39] Geographically each victim was from a different state. 从地理分布来看 被害人都来自不同的州
[15:42] But they all went missing from Charleston? 但他们都是在查尔斯顿失踪的吗
[15:43] Two of them did. The other three were mailed from Miami. 两个是 另外两个是在迈阿密
[15:46] He’s bouncing between two cities? 他在两个城市之间游走吗
[15:48] You know, Miami makes a lot of sense. 在迈阿密失踪并不奇怪
[15:50] It’s a coastal town with a lot of tourists. 那是滨海城市 有很多游客
[15:52] And by alternating hunting grounds, 而作为可选择的狩猎场
[15:53] he ensures that neither city pays too much attention 他确信两个城市的失踪者
[15:55] to people going missing. 都不会引起太多关注
[15:56] But why these 5? What connects them? 为什么是这五个人 他们有什么联系
[15:58] Right now it’s just the postcards. 目前来看 只有明信片
[15:59] They may be the Rosetta stone that we need. 这可能就是我们要找的关键线索
[16:01] You know, the victims write the postcards, 明信片是死者写的
[16:03] but the unsub dictates the message. 内容却是凶手定的
[16:04] He might have revealed something about himself through them. 他也许会将自己的一些信息掺杂在内
[16:06] Start a linguistic profile. 建立语言侧写
[16:08] We need to sit down with the people who got these postcards. 我们要跟收到明信片的人谈谈
[16:12] No, boats around here get handed down 不 这里的渔船都是
[16:14] from generation to generation. 一代人传给下一代人
[16:16] So none of the locals would fish in Charleston and Miami? 本地人没有去查尔斯顿和迈阿密捕鱼的吗
[16:19] A guy like you’re describing, 如果像是你描述的那种人
[16:21] he starts brining in blackfin from Carolina 他如果把卡罗莱纳的黑鳍白鲑
[16:23] or kingfish from miami, we’d notice. 或迈阿密的棘鰆带过来 我们一定会察觉
[16:27] Well, if you hear of anything that might help, 如果你听到什么有价值的消息
[16:30] please give us a call. 请给我们打电话
[16:35] We need to rethink how our unsub finds his victims. 我们得重新考虑凶手如何选择被害人
[16:38] These guys are loners. Our guy isn’t. 这些人独来独往 这家伙不是
[16:41] Yeah, that guy needs good social skills, 对 这家伙需要很强的社交能力
[16:45] a boat that’s inviting, recreational. 一艘好客 安逸的渔船
[16:49] What if he runs a charter outfit? 他会不会是租赁渔具的人
[16:52] Plenty of customers in Charleston and Miami. 查尔斯顿和迈阿密有充足的顾客源
[16:56] So he takes out a group, but how does he pick his victim? 他有了目标人群 但又怎么选择被害人
[17:00] He starts with the passengers that are traveling alone. 他先选择那些独自出行的旅客
[17:03] That lets him know they’re vulnerable. 能够找到他们的弱点
[17:05] Harmless questions would tell him 询问一些无关紧要的问题
[17:07] who would miss them back at home. 便能知道他们家人的信息
[17:09] And if they pay with a credit card, 如果他们用信用卡付账
[17:10] he’d just tear up the transaction. 他便将交易记录撕掉
[17:12] Then there’s never any record of them being on board. 他们登船的记录就找不到了
[17:14] Well, that might tell us how he’s hunting. 这也许是他选择猎物的方式
[17:17] The question is…who? 问题是 凶手是谁
[17:21] What brought your son to Miami? 你的儿子来迈阿密做什么
[17:23] Work. 打工
[17:26] He kept saying this was it. 他信誓旦旦
[17:29] This is the fresh start he needed. 认为这是个新的开始
[17:33] When did you start to get worried? 你什么时候开始担心
[17:36] One week maybe. 大概一周以后
[17:40] Why did it take you so long 你为什么过了那么久
[17:41] to file a missing persons report? 才提交失踪人员报告
[17:43] I got this postcard, 我收到了这张明信片
[17:45] and it’s her handwriting. 是她亲笔写的
[17:47] I lived with this handwriting for 4 years. 我和她相处四年了
[17:49] I didn’t think to question it. 我知道这是她的笔迹
[17:53] So you’d say she was a responsible person? 你觉得她个有责任心的人吗
[17:56] Come on, Rossi. Yes. 得了 罗西 当然是
[17:58] Next question. 下一个问题
[18:00] Look, Derek, I know it’s unpleasant. 戴瑞 我知道你感觉不舒服
[18:02] But we’re looking at the risk level of all the victims, 但我们在寻找所有高危被害人
[18:05] even the potential ones. 甚至是潜在的被害人
[18:07] Cindi didn’t drink. She didn’t do drugs. 辛蒂不喝酒 也不吸毒
[18:09] She kept a steady job. 她有稳定的工作
[18:11] And what about the stalker? 那跟踪她的人又如何
[18:12] What about him? 什么如何
[18:14] Did she sleep with him? 他们俩上床了吗
[18:16] You know the answer to that. 你明明知道
[18:18] Well, maybe you ought to rethink it. 也许你该好好再想想
[18:20] Maybe you’ll remember something. 也许你会记起什么事
[18:21] They went on one date. 他们约会过一次
[18:24] He got one good-night kiss. 然后他们吻别了
[18:26] But this was a classic power assertive stalker, 但他是个典型的权力至上型尾行者
[18:28] and I’d seen enough of these cases to know how they end. 我见过太多这种案子 知道他们最后会干什么
[18:31] So you encouraged her to move. 所以你劝她搬走
[18:33] Now, you never told me that. 但你却从没跟我说过这些
[18:36] Now, why did she go to Charleston? 那她为什么去查尔斯顿
[18:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:41] I told her to pick a city and not to tell anyone, 我告诉她找个城市落脚 别告诉任何人
[18:43] And that included me. 包括我在内
[18:45] Well, let’s think about it for a second. 让我们想一想
[18:48] Had she been there before? Did she have friends there? 她以前去过那吗 她在那有朋友吗
[18:50] Maybe she just wanted to be close to the ocean. 也许她只是想接近大海
[18:58] What? 什么
[19:01] Fourth of July 1996. 一九九六年国庆节
[19:05] The whole family was picnicking on the lake. 全家人去湖上野餐
[19:08] And all the kids ended up on paddle boats. 所有孩子都跑上了一艘脚踏船
[19:11] And was Cindi on one of them? 辛蒂也上船了吗
[19:12] No. No, that’s what’s weird. 没有 就是这点奇怪
[19:17] She stayed on the shore the whole day. 她整天都待在岸上
[19:22] Tell your son you abandoned him. 跟你儿子说你抛弃了他
[19:27] I didn’t. 我没有
[19:29] Do it. 快说
[19:41] Then why did you give up custody? 那你当时为什么放弃监护权
[19:44] I couldn’t afford the lawyers anymore. 我没钱请律师了
[19:47] It just got to the point 直说就是
[19:49] where I had to get on with my life. 我还要继续生活
[19:53] But he wouldn’t let you. 他不管你的死活
[19:55] Would you? 对吧
[19:57] Tell him you hate him. 说你恨他
[19:59] No. 不
[20:00] Do it! 说啊
[20:10] Tell him exactly how you felt at that time. 把当时的感受原原本本地说出来
[20:15] I– 我
[20:16] I just stopped loving you. 我就是不再爱你了
[20:34] You have something you want to say to your father? 你有什么话要对爸爸说吗
[20:42] Dad… 爸
[20:44] Please… 求你
[20:47] Stop stabbing yourself. 别再用刀刺自己了
[20:55] The unsub we’re looking for 要找的不明嫌犯
[20:57] is a 30- to 40-year-old fisherman currently chartering 是个三四十岁左右的渔民
[20:59] his boat to tourists trying to find a victim of medium risk. 他出租渔船给游客 寻找中等危险的被害人
[21:02] What’s medium risk? 什么叫中等危险
[21:04] Say your car breaks down in a bad neighborhood. 比如你的汽车在治安很差的街区抛锚
[21:06] Once you’re outside your normal routine, 你的行为超出了日常范畴
[21:08] there’s a greater chance for victimization. 那么被害的几率就会增加
[21:09] Hence, medium risk. 这就是中等危险
[21:11] Each of these victims was trying to start over. 每个被害人都是打算开始新生活
[21:13] They were out of a relationship or starting a new job, 他们或离婚失恋 或找了份新工作
[21:16] but to this unsub, they were abandoning their responsibilities. 在凶手看来 他们都放弃了原有的责任
[21:18] We can tell this in the messages that he forces them to write. 我们能从他们被迫写的卡片中看出来
[21:21] “It’s too much.” “我受不了了”
[21:23] “There’s nothing for me here.” “我对那没有留恋了”
[21:24] “It’s better if I leave.” “我走了更好”
[21:26] We believe this anger stems from his first victim–his father. 我们认为这种愤怒源于首个被害人 他父亲
[21:30] Most likely a local fisherman, definitely an alcoholic, 很可能是当地渔民 肯定酗酒
[21:33] and based on this unsub’s level of sadism, 根据不明嫌犯的虐待级别
[21:34] violently abusive. 他有严重虐待倾向
[21:36] He’s also the first person to abandon the unsub. 他也是第一个抛弃不明嫌犯的人
[21:38] Walked out on his family, maybe, even wrote a postcard like this. 离家出走 可能也写过这样的明信片
[21:42] So the unsub picked a site of significance to them both, 所以不明嫌犯选了对双方都有意义的地点
[21:45] a spot known to local fisherman that he turned into his prison. 一个当地渔民熟悉的地方 将其作为监牢
[21:48] But that’s gone now, so where will he head next? 但那是过去 接下来他去哪儿
[21:51] Well, he can’t go back to that spot, 他不能回到那个地方
[21:52] but he won’t leave Jacksonville either. 但也不会离开杰克逊维尔
[21:53] That prison was his responsibility, 那个监牢是他的责任所在
[21:55] and without it, he’ll cling to what he knows. 一旦失去了 他会坚持自己的想法
[21:57] He’ll change his M.O., and that’ll make him erratic. 改变作案方式 情绪会因此而不稳定
[22:00] He’ll escalate his sadism and he’ll kill uncontrollably 虐待会升级 并无法控制杀人行为
[22:03] until he finds another spot in the ocean to replace this one. 直到他在海上找到一个可以替代的地方
[22:06] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[22:07] Aunt Yvonne. 伊芳阿姨
[22:10] He said you would need DNA. 他说你们需要DNA
[22:25] I hated you when you left. 你走的时候我很恨你
[22:29] Did you know that? 你知道吗
[22:31] Yeah. 知道
[22:33] So why did you even take me back? 那你为什么又回来
[22:35] James– 詹姆斯
[22:40] I couldn’t live without you anymore. 没有你 我活不下去
[22:43] And I won’t let you go again, I promise. 我不会再离开你了 我保证
[22:48] Dad… 爸
[22:49] What are we gonna do? 我们怎么办
[22:52] I’ll figure it out. 我会想办法
[23:00] I was right, wasn’t I? 我说得没错吧
[23:02] You found her body on the beach. 你们在海滩上找到了她的骸骨
[23:05] Actually, we’re trying to rule her out. 其实 我们正努力排除是她的可能
[23:07] I know you, Derek. 我了解你 戴瑞
[23:09] I know that look in your eye. 这种眼神我再明白不过了
[23:11] There is something, isn’t there? 你有事瞒着我吧
[23:15] Auntie, I’ve been doing this job a long time. 阿姨 我干这行很久了
[23:17] The things I’ve seen… 我所见到的情况
[23:20] I don’t want to drag you into them. 我真不想把你牵扯进来
[23:21] Honey, I’m already in. You don’t have to protect me. 亲爱的 我已经牵扯进来了 没必要护着我
[23:24] I need to find out about my Cindi. 我要弄清楚辛蒂到底怎么了
[23:31] All right. 好吧
[23:33] One of the victims that we found 其中一个被害人
[23:34] fits Cindi’s general description. 符合辛蒂的一般特征
[23:36] I am not saying that it’s her. 我没说那就是她
[23:38] But if it is, something doesn’t add up. 要最后确定 还需要做些调查
[23:39] – I’m hoping you can help. – That’s why I’m here. -我希望你能帮忙 -这正是我来的目的
[23:43] Was Cindi afraid of water? 辛蒂是不是怕水
[23:45] No. She loved to swim. 不 她喜欢游泳
[23:46] It’s just that one of the Fourth of July picnics 因为有一年国庆节我们去野餐
[23:48] I remember she wouldn’t get on the paddle boats. 我记得她不愿意上脚踏船
[23:50] Oh, well, boats were a whole different story. 小船就另当别论了
[23:52] If Cindi as much as sat in a canoe, 如果辛蒂坐在独木舟上
[23:54] she’d get violently seasick. 她就会晕得很厉害
[23:59] He’s not finding his victims through his boat? 难道他不是通过船寻找被害人
[24:01] If he tried to talk Cindi into a charter, she wouldn’t even stop. 假如他想让辛蒂租船 她根本不会搭理
[24:04] His ruse doesn’t fit her. 这方法对她无效
[24:05] We don’t know that she’s victim number 5. 我们还不清楚她是不是五号被害人
[24:07] I still rushed her DNA to Quantico. They’re working on it for me. 我赶忙把DNA送到了匡迪科 他们正在比对
[24:10] But until we get a confirmation, we can’t make any assumptions 在我们确认之前 不能依照她的行为
[24:12] based on her behavior. 进行任何假设
[24:13] I’m not saying that we throw away the profile. 我不是说侧写出问题了
[24:15] I’m just saying let’s expand our thinking. 我的意思是要拓宽思路
[24:19] Magic eightball. 提问吧
[24:20] Garcia, we’re looking into other ways 加西亚 我们在研究不明嫌犯
[24:22] that the unsub might be finding his victims. 寻找被害人的其它途径
[24:23] What are the victims’ histories in Charleston or Miami? 这些死者在查尔斯顿和迈阿密有无记录
[24:26] Of the 5 we’ve I.D.’d so far… 目前已确认身份的五个被害人
[24:30] there isn’t any. 啥都没有
[24:31] Maybe he meets them in transit. 也许他们在途中相遇
[24:32] How did they get there? 他们坐什么交通工具
[24:33] Right. Right. 好的 马上
[24:35] Ok. 好了
[24:37] Um, but there’s nothing there either. 还是啥都没有
[24:39] But how is that possible? 这怎么可能
[24:40] These people are starting their lives over. 那些人正要开始新生活
[24:41] The whole point is to travel. 旅行是必需的啊
[24:43] Even if they paid cash, Garcia, 加西亚 就算他们付现金
[24:44] there’d be a name on a ticket. 票据上也该有名字
[24:45] Yeah. No, I agree with you, 话是没错 我也同意
[24:46] But my binary boxes are never wrong, 问题是我的机器从来不出错
[24:49] so however these folks got from point “A” to point unsub, 不管这些人如何遇到不明嫌犯
[24:52] There’s no record of. 总之查不到任何记录
[24:54] This guy’s not abducting them in Miami or Charleston. 他不是在迈阿密或查尔斯顿实施绑架
[24:57] He’s grabbing them while they’re en route. 而是在途中逮住了他们
[25:43] Clean it up! 清理干净
[26:22] Dad! 爸爸
[26:24] Dad! 爸爸
[26:56] You know, if the unsub’s abducting in transit, 如果不明嫌犯在途中实施绑架
[26:58] how can he cover it up? 他如何掩饰行踪
[27:00] I felt like we were close with the charter idea. 我还以为租船的想法很靠谱
[27:02] Maybe he doesn’t abduct them off a boat. 可能他根本不是利用船绑架
[27:05] The details of his ruse were right. 但作案的细节应该没问题
[27:07] What means of transportation doesn’t issue a ticket in advance? 哪种交通工具不用提前买票
[27:12] Passenger trains. 火车
[27:14] A conductor can hand-write a ticket 乘客可以在上车后
[27:15] once you’re already on board. 找乘务员手写补票
[27:16] Actually, most of the smaller stations aren’t even manned. 而且 大多小站点根本没有联网
[27:19] You have to buy tickets on board. 只能先上车后买票
[27:20] You know, the train is a concept 对于重新开始生活的人
[27:21] that attracts people who are trying to start over. 火车有一种极具吸引力的象征意义
[27:23] The appeal of escape, of romance. 有逃离和冒险的意味
[27:25] If he’s a conductor, he’s in a target-rich environment. 对于绑架者而言 那是上佳的狩猎场
[27:28] My men pulled a body out of the water. 我手下在海里找到了一具尸体
[27:30] Agent Morgan’s at the autopsy now. 摩根探员去了验尸房
[27:35] The wounds on the thigh show hesitation marks. 从大腿的伤口看 凶手的动作并不果断
[27:38] An unsub this experienced wouldn’t display that. 不明嫌犯的经验这么丰富 不该会这样
[27:40] I don’t think the unsub did. 我认为不是他下的手
[27:42] The angle indicates left-handed dominance. 从角度上看很可能是左撇子
[27:44] The file says this guy was left-handed, too. 资料上表明此人就是左撇子
[27:46] You know, if he’d been given trilamide, 如果他服用了三酰胺
[27:47] the unsub could have forced him to cut himself. 不明嫌犯完全可以逼迫他自残
[27:49] It makes sense for a sadist with abandonment issues, 对于有被抛弃史的虐待狂 这才说得通
[27:51] But why didn’t he finish the job? 但为什么不逼他自残至死
[27:53] The victim must have gotten a chance to escape and took it. 被害人肯定找到了逃跑的机会 并且行动了
[27:55] But how? The trilamide kept him compliant enough to hurt himself. 怎么可能 三酰胺足以让他乖乖地自残
[27:58] It overcame his self-preservation instinct. 完全压制他的自卫本能
[28:00] Well, then another instinct must have been stronger. 那就是说 另一种本能更为强大
[28:02] – Like what? – A protective one. -比如说 -保护别人
[28:04] This guy was mentally and physically compromised, 这家伙的精神和身体那么虚弱
[28:06] but he still went after the unsub with everything he had. 可还是不顾一切地跟不明嫌犯搏斗
[28:09] Who would he fight that hard for? 他这么拼命是为了谁
[28:12] A child, Garcia. 找个孩子 加西亚
[28:14] Search nationwide missing persons reports 在全国范围内搜索有关父子
[28:16] for men traveling with their kids. 在旅行时失踪的报道
[28:17] Am I looking for a son or daughter? 男孩还是女孩
[28:18] We don’t know yet. 目前还不知道
[28:19] No, no, I’m sorry, honey. No dice. 抱歉 亲爱的 找不到
[28:23] Hey, what if they’re not reported as missing yet? 会不会他们还没有作为失踪案报道
[28:26] Yeah, of course not. 你说得很对
[28:27] When the unsub met them, they were starting over. 他们遇到不明嫌犯时正开始新生活
[28:29] All right, baby girl, new deal. 好吧 宝贝儿 换个路子
[28:31] Usps change of address notices, 调查邮政地址更换通知
[28:33] people moving into Florida and South Carolina. 搬到佛罗里达和南卡罗莱纳的人
[28:36] – Done. – All right, eliminate women, wives, couples. -明白 -排除女人 已婚妇女和夫妻
[28:38] Narrow it down to men only. 只搜索男性
[28:39] So we’re thinking divorced dad here, right? 是不是怀疑单身父亲
[28:41] Yeah, but not just any divorced dad. 没错 但不仅如此
[28:43] This guy wants as much distance 这家伙希望想带着儿子
[28:44] between his son and his ex-wife as possible. 尽可能地远离前妻
[28:46] So look for custody disputes, injunctions, allegations. 调查有关抚养权的纠纷 禁令和官司
[28:49] The messier the better, garcia. 越乱越有可能 加西亚
[28:50] I get you. I’ll call you right back. 明白 回头打给你
[29:18] Take it. 拿着
[29:31] Go ahead. Give it your best shot. 动手 动作要利落
[29:35] Like your father did. 学你爸爸的样子
[29:44] Gut it. 剖开
[29:47] Gut it! 快剖开
[30:03] I’m getting it now, baby girl. That’s our victim. 收到了 宝贝儿 正是被害人
[30:05] My beautiful SSA Derek Morgan, you deserve a raise. 我的戴瑞·摩根探员真能干 该给你加薪了
[30:08] Gary Rhymer of Virginia just got full custody 弗吉尼亚的加里·雷默刚取得了抚养权
[30:11] after his wife failed drug test number 3. 因为他的妻子没能通过三号药检
[30:13] Who’s the child? 这孩子是谁
[30:14] His name is James. He’s 15. 他名叫詹姆斯 十五岁
[30:16] Enrolled to start school next week in Mount Pleasant, 已在欢喜山登记入学 下周报到
[30:18] which is east of Charleston. 就在查尔斯顿东边
[30:19] Looks like Gary has a sister there. 加里好像有个妹妹在那
[30:20] How about how they’re traveling? 他们乘坐什么交通工具
[30:22] No. Sorry, babe, there’s no record of that. 抱歉 宝贝儿 没有相关的记录
[30:24] Just like the others. 跟其他人一样
[30:26] Thanks, doll. 谢了 宝贝儿
[30:27] None of the family members could confirm a train line for us. 他们的家人都说不出他们坐的哪趟火车
[30:30] So what do we do, we just rule it out? 那怎么办 排除掉算了吗
[30:31] No. There’s one person we haven’t asked. 不 还有一个人我们没有问
[30:34] Who? 谁
[30:34] Your aunt. 你阿姨
[30:39] The train? 火车
[30:40] Did she ever mention it? 她有提起过吗
[30:42] No. She never told us anything. You said it was safer that way. 没有 她从不告诉我们这些 你说这样更安全
[30:50] You know, when your uncle Paul was still alive, 知道吗 你叔叔保罗还活着的时候
[30:53] He took the train to Myrtle Beach. 他曾坐火车去美特尔海滩
[30:55] Really? What was the line? 是吗 是哪条线
[30:58] Silver star. 银色之星
[31:01] Cindi visited him once. 辛蒂曾去过他家
[31:03] By train? 坐火车吗
[31:05] Yes. 是的
[31:06] Auntie, that’s a 36-hour-trip. 阿姨 那可是36小时的火车
[31:08] How old was she? 她当时多大
[31:09] 10. 10岁
[31:13] Sometimes we want something so bad 有时我们过于想确认某件事
[31:16] that our minds will invent details. 大脑就会凭空出现一些东西
[31:18] – But- – No, listen to me, pls. -但 -请听我说
[31:22] I want to find Cindi for you. Believe me, I do. 相信我 我真的想帮你找到辛蒂
[31:24] But right now he has someone else’s child, 但现在有个其他孩子危在旦夕
[31:26] Someone we can still save. 我们能够救他
[31:29] We can’t afford to be wrong. 我们不能被误导
[31:34] I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:35] I was just trying to help. 我是想帮忙
[31:37] I know. I know. That’s ok. 我知道 没关系
[31:40] Try to remember. 好好想想
[31:42] Did she visit him? 她去过他家吗
[31:47] Yes. 是的
[31:50] But she flew. 但她坐的飞机
[31:52] And I remember all the paperwork I had to fill out. 我记得我填了所有的表格
[31:56] She was an unaccompanied minor. 她是个单独旅行的小乘客
[32:10] James took the train 3 summers in a row 詹姆斯在他父母离婚期间
[32:12] During his parents’ divorce. 连续三年的夏天坐了火车
[32:13] His aunt from south Carolina bought the tickets, 他在南卡的阿姨给他买的票
[32:16] Filled out the unaccompanied minor paperwork, 并填写了未成年人单独出行的表格
[32:17] Which is why it didn’t show up in my search. 难怪我之前没有查到
[32:19] What’s the train line? 哪条线
[32:20] Surf rider. It makes stops in Jacksonville, 冲浪选手 停靠杰克逊维尔
[32:23] Charleston, and Miami. 查尔斯顿和迈阿密
[32:25] Cross-reference your list of boat owners 交叉比对你的船主名单
[32:26] with railroad employees. 和铁路部门员工
[32:28] I got a hit on a last name. 我查到了一个姓
[32:30] Chuck Wells, local fisherman, 恰克·威尔斯 当地渔民
[32:32] Son Blake, conductor on the line. 他的儿子布雷克 是铁路售票员
[32:35] And there it is. He didn’t show up for work this week. 就是他 他这周没上班
[32:37] Is there a current address? 有现居地址吗
[32:39] No. Only a boat in the dad’s name, 没有 只有他父亲名下的一艘渔船
[32:41] which moved to Norfolk in 2000 在他母亲被确诊为乳腺癌后
[32:43] when the mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. 于2000年搬去了诺福克
[32:45] She died a few months later. 她几个月后去世了
[32:46] Dad walked out and the unsub had to punish him for that. 父亲一走了之 所以凶手要为此惩罚他
[32:48] James doesn’t fit the victimology. 詹姆斯不符合被害人特点
[32:50] It doesn’t make sense the unsub would take him. 凶手为什么要劫持他
[32:51] He picked up on a father-son relationship 他看准了他们的父子关系
[32:53] That reminded him of his own. 这让他想起了自己
[32:55] What he didn’t count on 但他并不在乎
[32:56] was Gary fighting for james’ life. 加里为詹姆斯的生活而奋斗
[32:58] How do we know the unsub hasn’t already killed James? 我们怎么知道凶手还没杀死詹姆斯
[33:01] So far he’s only punished people 目前为止 他只惩罚那些
[33:03] who’ve abandoned their responsibilities. 逃避责任的人
[33:04] But that’s exactly what James is to him now, a responsibility. 而现在詹姆斯对他来说 正好是一份责任
[33:07] The unsub’s gonna get angrier and angrier at that kid, 凶手会对这个孩子越来越愤怒
[33:09] and when he does, he’s gonna become more like his father. 所以他会变得越来越像他父亲
[33:21] I was just about your age when I started working here. 我在你这个年龄就在这工作了
[33:24] 14 hours a day, every day. 每天都工作14个小时
[33:27] That son of a bitch said I had to earn my keep. 那个婊子养的要我自己挣钱养活自己
[33:31] And then he’d beat me, he’d take my paycheck, 然后再揍我 抢走我的工钱
[33:34] And he’d drink it away! 全拿来买酒
[33:49] Get up. 起来
[33:53] Garcia narrowed the unsub’s history 加西亚根据他和他父亲的历史
[33:55] with his dad down to two locations. 将地点范围缩小到两处
[33:57] Seaside pier, which is where Chuck Wells used to dock his boat. 一个是海滨码头 恰克·威尔斯曾将船停在那
[34:00] All the locals do. It’s the cheapest spot to tie off. 所有当地人都去那 那里最便宜
[34:02] She also mentioned a Cannery on St. John’s River. 她还提到一处 圣约翰街上的罐头厂
[34:05] That place went out of business last year. 那里去年就停产了
[34:07] It’s abandoned. 已经关闭了
[34:08] The dad brought his catch there 他父亲曾把捕来的鱼带去那
[34:09] While the unsub worked the floor. Started at 16, 而不明嫌犯16岁时就在那工作
[34:11] which is roughly the same age as James. 正是和詹姆斯差不多年纪
[34:13] All right, we’ll split up. Morgan, you take one SWAT team 好吧 我们分头行动 摩根
[34:15] and go to the cannery. 你带一队特警去罐头厂
[34:16] Detective Foreman and I will take the other 弗曼警探和我带另一队人
[34:17] and we’ll go to the docks. 去码头
[34:19] We can be in both locations in 5 minutes. 我们五分钟内能赶到
[34:30] One day I was late for work and my dad broke my arm. 有天我上班迟到了 我爸打断了我胳膊
[34:34] And he told me to keep gutting. 他叫我把肠子剖出来 不要停
[34:36] And I cut and I cut 我一直不停地切
[34:39] till I passed out. 切得昏了过去
[34:49] Now gut the fish. 快把鱼剖开
[35:16] Yeah. 说
[35:17] Morgan, he’s not here. I think you’ve got him. 摩根 他不在这 肯定在你那
[35:20] I see the boat, Hotch. 我看到船了 霍奇
[35:22] Let’s go. 我们走
[35:25] No, I won’t do it. 不 我不干
[35:30] Pick up the knife. 拿起刀
[35:31] Or what? 不然怎样
[35:33] You gonna break my arm? 你会打断我的手吗
[35:36] No. 不
[35:37] I’m gonna slice your throat. 我会割断你的喉咙
[35:39] Blake! FBI! 布雷克 联邦调查局
[35:42] Stand down! Stand down! Do not shoot! 退后 都退后 不要开枪
[35:44] Everybody stand down. 所有人都退后
[35:46] Drop it. 快扔掉
[35:47] Drop the knife. 扔下刀
[35:48] – Stand back. Stand back! – Ok. Ok. -退后 都退后 -好吧
[35:52] I’m gonna put this away, all right? 我会放下枪 好吗
[35:54] I just want to talk to you. 我只想和你谈谈
[35:58] Come on, man. 得了 伙计
[35:59] Look at James. He’s just a kid. 看看詹姆斯 他只是个孩子
[36:02] Blake, you don’t hurt kids. You’re not that guy. 布雷克 你不会伤害孩子 你不是你父亲
[36:04] You have no idea who I am. 你不了解我
[36:07] I know that you’re a smart man. 我知道你是个聪明人
[36:09] You had a long run at killing under the radar. 你杀了这么多人都没被发现
[36:11] But I also know that we can learn a lot from a man like you. 但我还知道能从你身上学到很多
[36:15] See, studying men like you is my responsibility. 听着 我的职责就是研究你这种人
[36:18] And I’m telling you, if you let James go, 而我告诉你 只要你放了詹姆斯
[36:20] We can be a part of your life. 我们就能成为你生命的一部分
[36:23] We won’t abandon you, Blake. 我们不会抛弃你 布雷克
[36:29] What makes you think I want to teach you? 你怎么知道我会愿意教你
[36:31] Look at your alternative, man. 看看现在的选择吧 伙计
[36:35] My guys are ready. 我们的人已经准备就绪
[36:37] They will take the shot and they will kill you. 他们一开枪就能要你的命
[36:40] What happens after that, Blake? 在那之后会怎样 布雷克
[36:42] Do you really think you’re gonna get to see your mom again? 你真以为能见到你母亲吗
[36:46] Or maybe it’ll just be cold… 或者只是一片冰冷
[36:49] Dark, empty. 黑暗和虚无
[36:53] Like the water where you put your dad. 就好比你把你父亲扔进海里
[36:57] It’s your choice, man. 选择权在你 伙计
[37:14] Get him out of here. 带他离开这
[37:18] Take him. 把他带走
[37:38] All right, Blake, here’s how it works. 好吧 布雷克 规矩是这样
[37:41] We verify every word you say against forensics and records. 你说的每句话 我们都会和法医记录核对
[37:45] You lie to me, deal’s off. 你要是敢撒谎 就没得谈了
[37:48] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[37:50] Let’s start with how you abducted these victims. 先说你怎么绑架的那些人
[37:59] Carol Reed. 卡萝尔·里德
[38:03] Oh, I could smell the fear on her. 我能嗅到她散发的恐惧
[38:06] Oh, she promised me she would do anything 她还说只要我不杀了她
[38:10] If I let her live. 叫她做什么都行
[38:11] Your method of abduction? 你怎么绑架的她
[38:15] She was easy. 她很容易得手
[38:17] She was a meth addict. 她是个瘾君子
[38:19] I just told her I was holding. 我就说我有毒品
[38:27] Alton McKee. 埃尔顿·麦基
[38:30] I caught him off guard. 我趁他没防备时逮到他
[38:32] He was running away from his nagging wife. 他正在躲避他那烦人的妻子
[38:37] He couldn’t stop calling her a bitch. 他一直叫她婊子
[38:40] You’re really enjoying yourself, aren’t you? 你很乐在其中吧
[38:44] You making up for your loss? 是在弥补自己的缺失吗
[38:52] What loss is that? 什么缺失
[38:53] Well, it must have really gotten under your skin 将他们引入你那完美的藏身之所
[38:55] that they stumbled onto your perfect little hiding place. 这种感觉让你无法自拔吧
[38:58] Not really. 也不是
[39:01] How do you know I don’t have a dozen more just like it? 你怎么知道是不是还有其他尸体
[39:04] It’s a big sea. 这海可大着呢
[39:06] No. 不
[39:08] Blake, it’s the same place where you dumped your own father. 布雷克 你把父亲也抛尸在这里
[39:10] He was the most important one, 他是最重要的人
[39:12] So you had to come back here and dump the other bodies. 你必须回到这里处理其他尸体
[39:26] I didn’t dump her there, did I? 我没把她扔在这吧
[39:34] She means something to you, doesn’t she? 她对你来说很重要吧
[39:36] They’re all special to me, Blake. 他们对我来说都很重要 布雷克
[39:39] If you can’t remember her, we can just move on. 如果你记不起她 我们就继续
[39:42] I do remember her. 我当然记得她
[39:44] You want to know, Agent Morgan, 摩根探员 你想知道
[39:46] Who she cried out for 我让她割断自己的喉咙时
[39:47] right before I made her slice her own throat? 她喊的是谁吗
[39:51] Go ahead. 继续说
[39:52] Tell me. 告诉我
[39:55] You. 是你
[39:56] She cried out for you. 她喊的是你
[39:59] Where were you… 你在哪儿
[40:02] When she bled out on the floor of my boat? 她在我船上流血至死的时候 你又在哪儿
[40:09] You are a sick son of a bitch. 你是个变态的狗杂种
[40:13] But you didn’t kill her. 但你没杀死她
[40:19] I did kill her. 我杀了她
[40:21] No. 不
[40:22] You didn’t. 你没有
[40:24] And I was very clear about the rules. 我已经把规则说得很清楚了
[40:28] Deal’s off. 没得谈了
[40:30] I did kill her. You said you wanted to learn from me, 我真的杀了她 你说你想研究我
[40:33] And now you won’t listen! 现在又不肯听
[40:34] Hey, come back here! 快回来
[40:36] Agent Morgan! 摩根探员
[40:38] I did kill her! 我真的杀了她
[40:40] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[40:42] He knows his victims’ names. 他知道每个被害人的名字
[40:45] He didn’t know Cindi’s. 却不知道辛蒂的名字
[40:46] Agent Morgan, you get back here! 摩根探员 快回来
[40:51] Agent Morgan! 摩根探员
[41:11] Did you find her? 你找到她了吗
[41:13] No, auntie. 没有 阿姨
[41:17] I’m never gonna know, am I? 我永远都没法知道了吗
[41:25] He picked out her picture. 他挑出了她的照片
[41:29] He did? 是吗
[41:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:53] “We are tied to the ocean, 我们来自于大海
[41:55] “and when we go back to the sea, 而每当我们回到大海
[41:58] “Whether it is to sail or to watch, 不论是航行还是远眺
[42:00] We are going back from once we came.” 都仿佛是冥冥中找到了归宿
[42:03] John F. Kennedy. 约翰·肯尼迪
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme