时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ian Doyle vanished from prison. | 伊恩·多伊尔越狱了 |
[00:04] | Interpol can’t find him. | 国际刑警也找不到他 |
[00:06] | Am I in danger? | 我是不是处境危险 |
[00:07] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[00:08] | As far as Doyle is concerned, | 就多伊尔所知 |
[00:10] | Lauren Reynolds died in a car accident. | 劳伦·雷诺茨已经死于车祸 |
[00:12] | You died and we’re all good. | 你已经死了 我们都不会有事 |
[00:14] | How did he get past security checks? | 他怎么能通过安检 |
[00:16] | He chartered a private jet. | 他租了架私人飞机 |
[00:17] | He used an alias. He sent me flowers, | 用了化名 给我送了花 |
[00:19] | So I think it’s safe to assume he’s coming here. | 所以我觉得他肯定要来这里 |
[00:22] | Hello, Lauren. | 你好 劳伦 |
[00:24] | Oh, wait. Lauren Reynolds died in a car accident, | 慢着 劳伦·雷诺茨已经死于车祸了 |
[00:27] | didn’t she? | 是吧 |
[00:28] | I was doing my job. | 我只是做了份内事 |
[00:30] | You took the only thing that mattered to me. | 你夺走了对我来说重要的东西 |
[00:32] | So I’m going to take the only thing that matters to you– | 那我也回之以礼 夺走你重要的东西 |
[00:35] | Your life. | 你的命 |
[01:14] | A strong storm is expected to hit the eastern seaboard | 强暴风雨将在72小时内 |
[01:17] | within the next 72 hours. | 侵袭东海岸地区 |
[01:18] | Could be a bad one. | 可能为超强暴风雨 |
[01:19] | Let’s see how it’s looking right now. | 现在我们来看卫星云图 |
[01:21] | Now, what we have is an area of low pressure | 可以看到 这个低气压区 |
[01:23] | That’s getting stronger and moving off the eastern seaboard. | 正逐渐增强 并将影响东海岸区 |
[01:26] | Then comes the fear of damage… | 恐怕将造成严重破坏 |
[01:29] | 30 on the dot, as promised. | 准点到达 分秒不差 |
[01:30] | And at the same time, another heavy snowfall event | 同时还将继续引发强降雪 |
[01:32] | will create travel chaos | 造成交通瘫痪 |
[01:34] | and power outages throughout the district. | 及整个地区的电力中断 |
[01:36] | Cold air moves in… | 冷空气即将到来… |
[01:37] | Getting ready for the storm. Can you believe it? | 暴风雨要来临了 难以置信 |
[01:49] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 我在跟你讲话 |
[01:56] | Don’t make me come and get you. | 别逼我上来抓你 |
[02:12] | I used to fit into this. | 这衣服本来很合身 |
[02:14] | I blame your cooking. | 都怪你做饭太好吃 |
[02:16] | It’s just too damn fine. | 实在是太好吃了 |
[02:19] | Like your ass. | 就像你的屁股 |
[02:21] | Now let’s go. We’re late. | 走吧 要迟到了 |
[02:28] | Frank? Honey, you ok? | 弗兰克 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[02:34] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[02:36] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[04:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:18] | Please, please, my family has done nothing to you. | 求求你 我家人是无辜的 |
[04:22] | Please, I beg you. Why are you doing this? | 求你了 为什么要这么做 |
[04:25] | Please, my son. My son. Let my son go. | 我儿子 放了我儿子 求求你 |
[04:28] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[04:51] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[05:03] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[05:05] | Ian Doyle is here in D.C. | 伊恩·多伊尔就在华府 |
[05:08] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[05:10] | I sat next to him last night. | 昨晚我就坐在他旁边 |
[05:12] | What? | 什么 |
[05:14] | He said if I warned my team or told anyone, he’d kill them. | 他说要是我告诉同事或任何人 他就杀了他们 |
[05:18] | Why didn’t he kill you? | 他为什么没杀了你 |
[05:19] | And more to the point, why didn’t you kill him? | 更重要的是 你为什么没杀了他 |
[05:22] | He’s not working alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[05:23] | Then he’s just playing with you. | 那他就是在耍你 |
[05:25] | No, no, he’s a power assertive psychopath. He doesn’t play games. | 不 他是个独断专行的疯子 从不玩游戏 |
[05:28] | He’s meticulous. He plans everything down to the last detail. | 他非常小心 做事都计划得非常详尽 |
[05:32] | Yeah, that last detail being you. | 对 最详尽的计划就是你 |
[05:34] | Maybe you should tell your team. | 也许你该告诉你同事 |
[05:36] | No. No way. This isn’t their fight. | 不 不行 这不关他们的事 |
[05:39] | And I won’t take that risk. | 我不想冒这个险 |
[05:41] | We stay together, we can get him. | 那我们通力合作 就能抓到他 |
[05:44] | We already tried. | 我们试过了 |
[05:45] | Look how that ended up. | 结果呢 |
[05:47] | Wait. Wait. When you went undercover, | 等等 你当卧底的时候 |
[05:50] | I promised no one would harm you. | 我保证过不让任何人伤害你 |
[05:53] | I’m not undercover anymore. | 我不再是卧底了 |
[05:55] | D.C. isn’t his comfort zone, it’s mine. | 华府不是他的地盘 是我的 |
[05:58] | This ends here. | 这事得在这里了断 |
[06:44] | Two D.C. homes torched, two families, on the same night, | 同一晚 华府两户人家着火 家人全部遇难 |
[06:48] | Last night. | 就是昨晚 |
[06:49] | I’m surprised it still hasn’t hit the news. | 新闻竟然还没报道 |
[06:51] | It’s already mid-day. | 这都中午了 |
[06:52] | Yeah. All anyone’s talking about | 是啊 所有人都在谈论 |
[06:53] | is this storm that may or may not hit. | 暴风雨会不会侵袭这里 |
[06:55] | I managed to find an online article about the fires | 我在网上找到篇关于火灾的报道 |
[06:58] | written by this guy Jeff Hastings, | 作者是个叫杰夫·哈斯汀的人 |
[06:59] | But no one’s running with it. | 但其它人都没有报道 |
[07:00] | How strange. They usually thrive on tragedy. | 真奇怪 媒体通常都喜欢报道惨案 |
[07:03] | Yeah, and it gets weirder. | 对 还有更奇怪的 |
[07:04] | Ron and Lauren Cosenza and their 10-year-old son | 朗和劳伦·科森察还有他们10岁的儿子 |
[07:06] | were found in the master bedroom of their home, | 在自家主卧遇害 |
[07:08] | each shot through the forehead. | 都是前额中枪 |
[07:09] | The gun belonged to the father. | 枪是那位父亲的 |
[07:11] | Murder-suicide? | 杀人后再自杀 |
[07:12] | Well, it looks like metro P.D.’s investigation is going that way, | 特区警方从自杀方向调查 |
[07:14] | but it’s still the first 48. They want our help. | 但案发还不足48小时 他们求助于我们 |
[07:17] | Kerry and Frank Fagan, like the Cosenzas, | 凯莉和弗兰克·法甘 就像科森察一家 |
[07:18] | were found in their master bedroom from a suspected gas leak. | 死于自家主卧 死因疑似煤气泄漏 |
[07:21] | It had to be massive to cause that. | 那可得泄漏大量煤气才行 |
[07:23] | How does the news miss a house explosion? | 新闻怎么会错过房屋爆炸的事 |
[07:26] | Any connection between the families? | 两个家庭间有何共同点 |
[07:27] | Only one. A continent. | 就一个 来自同个洲 |
[07:29] | Kerry Fagan was born in Germany, | 凯莉·法甘出生于德国 |
[07:30] | Ron Cosenza is from Italy. | 而朗·科森察来自意大利 |
[07:32] | So 2 of the 5 victims are from Europe. How does that help? | 五名死者中两名来自欧洲 这有什么用 |
[07:34] | It doesn’t. I’m just stating the facts, | 是没用 只是说明个事实 |
[07:36] | and the facts happen to be– | 而事实正好是… |
[07:37] | Guys, I’m sorry I’m late. | 各位 抱歉我来晚了 |
[07:39] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[07:40] | Yeah, it’s just one of those weeks, I guess. | 没事 可能最近正好都路上不顺吧 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry. What did I miss? Arsonist? | 抱歉 在说什么 纵火犯吗 |
[07:45] | One appears to be murder-suicide, the other a freak accident. | 一个貌似杀人后自杀 另一个貌似罕见意外 |
[07:48] | So why are we looking at it? | 那为什么求助我们 |
[07:50] | House fires are rare. Add to that a few miles apart, | 房屋失火很罕见 更何况几英里之外 |
[07:52] | within the same hour, | 就在同一小时内 |
[07:54] | kind of tips the scales of coincidence. | 还有另一案件同时发生 |
[07:56] | Yeah, if somebody did this, | 对 如果确系杀人事件 |
[07:57] | they’re highly motivated and organized. | 凶手高度积极 并极有组织性 |
[07:59] | And if he wants to strike again, | 如果他想再次作案 |
[08:00] | he’s got 72 hours before the storm shuts the city down. | 暴风雨来临前 他还有72小时 |
[08:11] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[08:12] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[08:14] | Oh, answering a question with a question. That’s interesting. | 再用个问题来反问 有意思 |
[08:16] | Stop it. | 停 |
[08:17] | Stop what, probing? | 停什么 打探吗 |
[08:18] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[08:19] | I’m gonna make it my life’s work | 我会把这作为我毕生的追求 |
[08:21] | to find out who this boy is– | 掘地三尺也要把这男孩找出来 |
[08:22] | Stop. Just stop. | 停 停就是了 |
[08:24] | We have enough to worry about already, don’t we? | 要我们担心的事还不够多吗 |
[09:16] | Lao tzu said, “When I let go of what I am,” | 老子曾曰 “以其终不自为大” |
[09:20] | “I become what I might be.” | “故能成其大” |
[09:23] | Ok, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:25] | That was weird. They’re not coming. | 诡异 他们不来了 |
[09:27] | There was some mix-up with metro P.D. | 特区警方那边出了点问题 |
[09:29] | And we’re on our own. | 我们要单干了 |
[09:31] | What do you got? | 有什么线索 |
[09:33] | Well, the fire didn’t spread | 火势并没有蔓延开来 |
[09:34] | because they had hard-wired smoke alarms | 因为屋里装有硬接线的烟雾报警器 |
[09:36] | and a sprinkler system. | 还有自动喷淋系统 |
[09:39] | What’s with the security. | 为什么保安系统这么完备 |
[09:41] | Why the steel door? What did he do for a living? | 为什么要装铁门 他做什么工作 |
[09:44] | Oh, computer networking, | 计算机网络 |
[09:46] | and the Fagans were financial advisors. | 而法甘一家是金融顾问 |
[09:48] | These neighborhoods don’t require anything | 这一带的治安情况 |
[09:50] | more than an average deadbolt, | 至于装这样的门锁吗 |
[09:52] | Certainly nothing on the bedroom doors. | 卧室的门上什么都没有 |
[09:54] | It’s like a panic room. | 这像是一间安全屋 |
[09:56] | Yeah, but there’s nothing in this room that’s high tech. | 但这间房里也没什么高科技产品 |
[09:58] | There’s no surveillance cameras, average alarm system. | 没有监视摄像头 报警系统也很普通 |
[10:01] | In an average area. | 所在区域也很普通 |
[10:03] | But he had a 40-caliber and a load of locks. | 但他有把点40的枪 还安了很多锁 |
[10:07] | What was this guy afraid of? | 他到底在害怕什么 |
[10:10] | Or who. | 或害怕谁 |
[10:11] | Maybe himself. | 也许是害怕自己 |
[10:12] | If he actually killed his family, | 如果他真的杀害了他的家人 |
[10:15] | then he’s been hiding something. | 那他肯定是在隐瞒些什么 |
[10:22] | There is no history of any kind of psychological weirdness | 两个家庭都没有任何形式的精神病史 |
[10:24] | with either family. They were healthy, happy, fit. | 他们身体健康 幸福美满 |
[10:27] | Until last night. | 直到昨天晚上 |
[10:29] | Any signs of financial stress? | 有财政困难的迹象吗 |
[10:30] | No. They were healthy on that front, too. | 没有 这方面他们也很顺遂 |
[10:33] | What’s with the… | 那有关… |
[10:34] | Oh. The heat is out in my lair. | 热空气仍然盘旋在这 |
[10:36] | Not a single snowflake has fallen | 没有一点降雪的迹象 |
[10:37] | and yet the weather remains the top news story. | 温度仍保持在历史最高水平 |
[10:39] | Nothing about these cases? | 没有案子的消息吗 |
[10:40] | No. They’re bound to get hip to it. | 没有 但他们肯定知情 |
[10:42] | Once our presence is felt | 一旦意识到我们的重要性 |
[10:43] | and we connect the cases, | 再联系案子本身 |
[10:44] | It’ll be a ballroom blitz. | 到时就能大显身手了 |
[10:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:47] | You know, considering the time these fires occurred, | 考虑到火灾发生的时间 |
[10:49] | the habitual patterns of both families | 这两个家庭的生活习惯 |
[10:50] | were in direct conflict with where the bodies were found. | 与之后发现尸体的地点相矛盾 |
[10:52] | The master bedroom. | 主卧 |
[10:53] | Yeah, normally Lauren Cosenza would be downstairs | 对 劳伦·科森察一般会在楼下 |
[10:55] | helping her son with his homework, | 辅导她儿子做作业 |
[10:56] | and Ron wouldn’t even be home from work yet. | 而朗也还没下班 |
[10:58] | What about the Fagans? | 那法甘一家呢 |
[10:59] | Their routines were less established. | 他们的日常习惯没那么固定 |
[11:00] | They traveled a lot. But they were expected | 他们经常旅行 但他们昨晚 |
[11:01] | at a dinner party last night. | 本该去赴一个晚宴 |
[11:04] | If someone did this, what are the chances | 如果他们是被谋杀 |
[11:06] | these victims are random? | 可不可能凶手是随机下手 |
[11:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:12] | Two families, same night, mysterious deaths. | 两个家庭 同一晚遇害 离奇死亡 |
[11:16] | Doesn’t happen every day. | 不太常见 |
[11:17] | The gas leak at the Fagan house | 法甘家是煤气泄漏 |
[11:19] | and then the other fire suspected to be set | 而科森察先生为了掩盖 |
[11:21] | by Mr. Cosenza to cover the murder-suicide. | 自己的罪行 放火后自杀 |
[11:23] | Well, I know the investigators reported that, | 我知道调查结果 |
[11:26] | but it doesn’t fit with what I found. | 但这和我的发现不符 |
[11:29] | The Cosenza family didn’t have any smoke in their lungs. | 科森察一家的肺部没有吸入烟的痕迹 |
[11:32] | He killed them, set the fire, | 他杀了他们后放火 |
[11:33] | then killed himself. That fits. | 然后自杀 这和证据相符 |
[11:35] | He didn’t have signs of smoke inhalation either. | 但他的肺部也没有吸入烟的痕迹 |
[11:38] | Even though the fire started in the master bedroom? | 但火势是从主卧蔓延开来 |
[11:41] | He should have had traces of smoke, | 那他也该有吸入烟的痕迹 |
[11:43] | even if it was a minute | 就算在他开枪自杀前 |
[11:44] | before he pulled the trigger on himself. | 火只着了一小会 |
[11:46] | He was dead when the fire started. | 起火时他就已经死了 |
[11:52] | Garcia hasn’t found any connection between the victims. | 加西亚没查到死者间有任何联系 |
[11:55] | There has to be one. | 肯定有联系 |
[11:57] | On paper they’re perfect. | 从记录上看 他们是完美家庭 |
[11:58] | Everything’s clean. | 一切都很正常 |
[11:59] | But what happened to them last night was anything but. | 但昨晚他们的遭遇可一点不正常 |
[12:08] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[12:11] | People text like it’s not as intrusive | 人们总觉得发短信 |
[12:13] | as a phone call. | 没打电话这么扰人 |
[12:16] | You know, you haven’t had a vacation in a while. | 你很久没度假了 |
[12:18] | Weren’t you talking about Italy? | 你不是一直想去意大利吗 |
[12:19] | My mother extended her trip there. | 我妈妈在那里安排了行程 |
[12:22] | It wouldn’t be much of a vacation. | 那就没什么假好度了 |
[12:24] | It’s a big country. | 意大利很大 |
[12:27] | Not big enough. | 还不够大 |
[12:28] | Well, think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[12:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:35] | And pick a place where that thing won’t work. | 找个手机没信号的与世隔绝的地方 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:49] | I thought you were in there. | 我以为你在里面 |
[12:50] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I’m–I’m– | 还好 我… |
[12:53] | I’m sure these vtims overlap somehow. | 我肯定死者之间有某种共同点 |
[12:55] | Garcia pulled their phone numbers, | 加西亚调出了他们的电话号码 |
[12:56] | but so far I can’t find anything. | 但目前为止 我什么都没查到 |
[12:57] | You just jumped. | 你回避了我的问题 |
[13:02] | I’ve been having these really intense headaches lately. | 我最近头疼得很厉害 |
[13:06] | Have you seen a doctor? | 你看医生了吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah, a few. None of them have been able to figure it. | 看了 但他们都弄不清我到底哪里不对劲 |
[13:12] | Oh. I’m…sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:15] | Does anyone know? | 有人知道吗 |
[13:18] | You. | 只有你 |
[13:21] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉别人 |
[13:23] | I know. They’d just worry. | 我知道 不然他们会很担心 |
[13:25] | Not that you’re not gonna worry, | 不是说你就不担心了 |
[13:26] | but they’ll just make me feel like a baby. | 但他们会搞得我觉得自己像个小孩 |
[13:29] | You know? | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[13:31] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:32] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[13:33] | I’m good. | 我还好 |
[13:34] | You’ve been picking your fingernails again. | 你又开始抠指甲了 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:38] | You only do that when you’re stressed. | 你只有在压力大时才这么做 |
[13:40] | It’s just a bad habit. | 是个坏习惯 |
[13:47] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah. I’ll be there in a minute. | 来 我马上过去 |
[14:07] | The media blitz I promised never came. | 这次居然没有蜂拥而来的媒体 |
[14:10] | The original online article | 而最早出现在网上 |
[14:11] | Written by a one Mr. Jeff Hastings–pulled. | 杰夫·哈斯汀写的文章…被删了 |
[14:14] | So with your permission, sir, I would like to track him down | 如果您允许的话 我想追查他 |
[14:16] | and figure out what the hell is going on. | 并搞清楚究竟发生了什么 |
[14:18] | – What’s the connection? – It’s a small one. | -两家有什么联系 -只有一点 |
[14:20] | Both families coach soccer on the hill. | 两家中都有人当过足球教练 |
[14:22] | The Fagans didn’t have children. | 法甘家没有孩子 |
[14:23] | No. But Kerry Fagan coached her godson’s team. | 确实 不过凯莉·法甘是她教子所在队伍的教练 |
[14:25] | The two victims from Europe were the soccer coaches. | 两名死者都来自欧洲并当过足球教练 |
[14:27] | It makes sense, doesn’t it? | 有点意思 对吧 |
[14:29] | I’m beginning to think that they’ve crossed paths before. | 我开始怀疑也许他们以前认识 |
[14:31] | I ran the victims’ phone numbers. | 我查了被害人的电话号码 |
[14:32] | They never contacted each other, | 他们从没联系过彼此 |
[14:33] | but there is a common number between them. | 不过有个共同的号码 |
[14:36] | – Give it. – Uh, 703-555-0118. | -告诉我 -703-555-0118 |
[14:40] | Byron Delaney, his wife Grace died last summer, | 拜伦·德兰尼 他妻子格蕾丝去年刚去世 |
[14:42] | children grown. | 孩子都长大了 |
[14:44] | What do you know? He’s British. | 意料之中 他是英国人 |
[14:46] | Garcia, send me the address. I’ll grab Prentiss. | 加西亚 把地址发给我 我和潘提斯一起去 |
[14:48] | Sent. | 发了 |
[15:05] | So what’s your take on these guys? | 你对这些人怎么看 |
[15:07] | They’re contradicting themselves, | 他们有点自相矛盾 |
[15:08] | exposing bodies but then going through all of this to hide it. | 先暴露尸体再费尽心机隐藏痕迹 |
[15:12] | Do you think they wanted us on the case? | 你觉得他们故意引我们过来吗 |
[15:14] | Us, the BAU? Why would they? | 行为分析组吗 为什么 |
[15:17] | Ego. Control. | 自负 控制欲 |
[15:18] | Some kind of agenda. | 或是某些阴谋 |
[15:20] | I don’t think we’re even on their radar, Prentiss. Do you? | 我觉得他们没料到我们会来 潘提斯 你说呢 |
[15:23] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[15:25] | Why would we be? | 怎么会呢 |
[15:52] | Put the shoe back on. | 把鞋穿回去 |
[15:56] | – Hold up. – What is it? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[15:58] | Black fella and a woman. White. | 来了个黑人和一个女的 白人 |
[16:00] | – Are they alone? – Yeah | -只有他俩吗 -是的 |
[16:02] | Is it her? | 是她吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:06] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[16:07] | Maybe nobody’s home. | 也许没人在家 |
[16:10] | Garcia never got an answer. | 加西亚打电话一直没人接 |
[16:20] | Prentiss, get down! | 潘提斯 趴下 |
[16:29] | Move! Move! | 快走 |
[16:37] | Keep moving. | 快走 |
[16:43] | Look out! | 小心 |
[16:50] | Let’s go. | 我们撤 |
[17:07] | Get in the van. | 上车 |
[17:17] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[17:21] | Go, go, go, go! | 开车 开车 |
[17:49] | Well, this is one story that’s not gonna get buried. | 至少这次他们没法毁尸灭迹了 |
[17:51] | He’s just a kid. He can’t be more than 25. | 他还是个孩子 不会超过25岁 |
[17:54] | A kid with an assault weapon isn’t just a kid anymore. | 拿着武器的孩子就不算孩子了 |
[17:59] | 4 rounds total. | 一共中了4发子弹 |
[18:01] | That one’s yours. You hit his femoral artery. | 一发是你打的 你打中了股动脉 |
[18:03] | He was dead and they knew it. | 他死定了 他们也明白 |
[18:05] | Bet he didn’t bargain on that when he signed up. | 我猜他加入时肯定没想到会这样 |
[18:08] | He’s got 2 shots to the head | 他头部中了2枪 |
[18:09] | and then one in the wrist. Why the wrist? | 手腕中了1枪 为什么是手腕 |
[18:11] | To make sure he can’t return fire? | 保证他不能还击吗 |
[18:13] | He was dead before his head hit the sidewalk. | 头着地前他就已经死了 |
[18:18] | Prentiss. | 潘提斯 |
[18:20] | He’s got a tattoo, at least what’s left of one. | 他有个纹身 至少还留下一部分 |
[18:25] | They blew a hole through the tattoo | 他们在纹身上弄了个洞 |
[18:26] | because we could have I.D.’d him. | 因为我们可由此确认他的身份 |
[18:29] | So they’re confident we can’t I.D. His face or prints. | 他们肯定我们无法从脸或指纹确认他的身份 |
[18:35] | No GSWs, no signs of strangulation. | 没有枪伤 也没有勒痕 |
[18:40] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[18:42] | His shoe’s untied. | 他的鞋带没系好 |
[18:52] | Injected between the toes. | 在脚趾间进行了注射 |
[18:54] | Made to look like a heart attack. | 伪装成心脏病猝死 |
[18:56] | Armor tech windows, | 装甲玻璃 |
[18:59] | 6-pin locks on the entrance door. | 前门上了六重锁 |
[19:02] | Same as the Fagans and the Cosenzas. | 与法甘家和科森察家一样 |
[19:04] | 20,000 in cash. | 两万现金 |
[19:05] | Passport. This guy was on the move. | 护照 这人正要跑路 |
[19:09] | Outgoing calls. | 呼出电话 |
[19:10] | 3218. That’s Kerry Fagan. | 3218 是凯莉·法甘 |
[19:13] | 10:30 A.M. | 上午10点半 |
[19:14] | 10:31, Delaney calls the Cosenzas. | 10点31分 德兰尼打给了科森察 |
[19:18] | Both calls last only seconds. | 两个电话都只持续了几秒钟 |
[19:20] | Didn’t leave a message. Didn’t try to warn them. | 没有留言 也没试图警告他们 |
[19:23] | Somebody warned him. | 有人警告了他 |
[19:25] | If not on the phone then in person. | 如果不是通过电话 就是当面了 |
[19:28] | Whatever these victims have in common | 无论这些死者有什么共同点 |
[19:30] | or whatever they were a part of… | 或者他们参与了何事… |
[19:32] | Didn’t happen on u.S. Soil. | 都不是发生在美国领土上 |
[19:36] | 3 of the 6 victims are from Europe. | 六名死者中有三人来自欧洲 |
[19:39] | And the Mini Beryl says they’re serious. | 还装备突击步枪 来头不小 |
[19:42] | We saw how they move. | 你也看到了他们的步伐 |
[19:44] | They’ve got be ex-military. | 他们肯定在军队呆过 |
[19:45] | European hit squad cleaning house? | 欧洲暗杀小队洗劫了房子 |
[19:48] | It’s happened before. | 以前也发生过 |
[19:49] | They could have taken us out–easily. | 他们本可以轻易干掉我们 |
[19:51] | Why didn’t they? | 为什么没有 |
[19:53] | FBI agents gunned down in D.C. | 联调局探员在特区被杀 |
[19:54] | would have definitely started a war. | 肯定会引起轩然大波 |
[19:56] | A war this kid wasn’t prepared for. | 这孩子肯定没预料到 |
[19:59] | He’s just a foot soldier. | 他只是个排头兵而已 |
[20:02] | Whoever shot him is the leader. | 杀死他的才是领头人 |
[20:04] | Someone must have warned Byron Delaney to get out. | 肯定有人警告拜伦·德兰尼离开这 |
[20:08] | And whoever it is is next on the list. | 这人就是下一个目标 |
[20:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | “The helmsman’s wife.” | 《舵手的妻子》 |
[20:37] | I just finished it. It’s so sad. | 我刚看完 很悲伤 |
[20:41] | I just started it. | 我刚开始看 |
[20:43] | Oh! Sorry. It’s a great read to that bit. | 不好意思 开始写得很棒 |
[20:46] | The end, the sad bit, with the wife, | 就是结尾有点悲伤 他老婆的事 |
[20:48] | super tragic. You know? | 超级悲剧 明白吗 |
[20:50] | I do now. | 我现在明白了 |
[20:52] | You’re Jeff, right? | 你杰夫吧 |
[20:54] | You are… | 你是… |
[20:55] | Penelope Garcia. Nice to see you. | 佩内洛普·加西亚 很高兴认识你 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry, I don’t think we’ve met. | 不好意思 我们不认识吧 |
[20:58] | Oh, we haven’t. | 确实不认识 |
[21:00] | I’ve with the fbi. | 我在联邦调查局工作 |
[21:02] | Good for you. | 不错 |
[21:06] | Why did you pull that story? | 你为什么删了那则报道 |
[21:09] | You should know. | 你应该知道 |
[21:11] | The FBI didn’t tell you to pull it, did they? | 不是联调局让你删的吧 |
[21:13] | No, no, no, I’m not saying Jack to you. | 不 我不会再说了 |
[21:15] | You already ruined one ending for me. | 你已经毁了一个结局了 |
[21:17] | Listen, two families died in those fires. | 听着 两家人在大火中丧生 |
[21:19] | You were suspicious and you were right to be. | 你有所怀疑理所应当 |
[21:23] | You don’t look like an agent to me. | 你看上去不像个探员 |
[21:26] | I’m a…hired nerd | 我是…行为分析组 |
[21:29] | for the behavioral analysis unit. | 雇的计算机技术宅 |
[21:33] | You think it’s a serial killer? | 你觉得是连环杀手干的吗 |
[21:35] | I think that theory | 我觉得你应该 |
[21:36] | should be at the beginning part of your story. | 把这种推测作为报道的开头 |
[21:38] | There’s no story. | 不会有报道的 |
[21:41] | Not the one that I want to tell. | 我想发也发不了 |
[21:44] | Ok, maybe not now, but when whoever is telling you to pull it | 也许现在时机不对 但那个阻止你发稿的人 |
[21:46] | is no longer a threat, | 不会再找你的麻烦了 |
[21:47] | with the right source it could be front page. | 只要消息来源可靠 绝对可以上头条 |
[21:50] | It could be the next watergate. It could lead to a book. | 它可以成为又一个水门事件 可以写成书 |
[21:52] | Your book. | 由你来写 |
[21:57] | The threat being to the shareholders. | 这事会给股东们带来麻烦 |
[22:00] | Shareholders that are affected detrimentally? | 股东们的利益会受到损害吗 |
[22:02] | I think you mean financially. | 你是说金钱的利益吧 |
[22:06] | Follow the money? | 以钱作为线索 |
[22:08] | Oh, that sounds like a very good ending. | 听起来真是个不错的结局 |
[22:11] | For you, I mean. | 对于你来说 |
[22:13] | Yes, it does. | 确实如此 |
[22:26] | Reid, you got anything? | 里德 有什么发现吗 |
[22:27] | The damage is pretty extensive, | 创口的面积很大 |
[22:29] | but luckily some of the tattoo remains. | 好在还剩下一些纹身 |
[22:31] | Seaver, get the victim’s photo out to the press. | 西维尔 把死者的照片通过媒体发出去 |
[22:33] | I think I know who dug the hole. | 我大概知道谁是幕后黑手了 |
[22:35] | The journo told me to follow the money, | 那记者告诉我以钱为线索 |
[22:37] | like straight up, that’s what he told me, so I did. | 于是我照他说的查了一下 |
[22:39] | It turns out “The Gazette” Is owned by a multinational | 结果发现那份报纸受一家跨国集团控制 |
[22:42] | Global conglomerate– oil, new technologies, shipping, | 这个集团经营石油 高新科技 |
[22:45] | Air and ground transportation, | 海上 航空和陆路运输 |
[22:46] | all of which employ the services | 集团所有下属公司都同一个公司 |
[22:47] | of one company–CWS. | 有雇佣关系 就是CWS |
[22:50] | Clear Water Securities? | 清水安保公司 |
[22:51] | You know them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[22:52] | I’ve come across them. | 我跟他们打过交道 |
[22:53] | They’re a private counterintelligence group out of Geneva. | 他们是私人反间谍组织 不受《日内瓦公约》约束 |
[22:56] | Ron Cosenza, Byron Delaney, Kerry Fagan | 朗·科森察 拜伦·德兰尼和凯利·法甘 |
[22:59] | All worked for cws. | 都曾在那里工作 |
[23:01] | – How long ago? -7 years ago. | -多久以前 -七年前 |
[23:03] | Seaver, hang up. | 西维尔 先把电话放下 |
[23:04] | Do we have a problem? | 我们遇到麻烦了吗 |
[23:06] | Well, CWS does. | 是CWS有麻烦了 |
[23:09] | Got it. | 搞定了 |
[23:29] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[23:30] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[23:32] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我很好 |
[23:36] | I’m not a profiler, but you– | 我不是侧写师 不过… |
[23:38] | Don’t start. | 别说了 |
[23:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:47] | I’m gonna be all right. | 我不会有事的 |
[23:50] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:52] | I’m just really worried about you. | 我只是很担心你 |
[23:53] | I think the flu is going around. | 最近得流感的人很多 |
[23:57] | Are you pregs? | 你怀了吗 |
[23:59] | No. No. | 没有 |
[24:02] | No, I’m just not sleeping. | 我只是晚上没睡好 |
[24:07] | I’m having this nightmare. | 一直做恶梦 |
[24:09] | It’s a recurring nightmare. | 重复做同一个恶梦 |
[24:13] | There’s a hill, and there’s a little girl | 有一座山 还有个小女孩 |
[24:17] | on top of the hill. | 在山顶上 |
[24:18] | She’s like 6 years old, | 她大概六七岁的样子 |
[24:20] | dark hair. | 黑头发 |
[24:22] | And she’s just dancing in the sun. | 她在阳光下跳舞 |
[24:25] | But somehow I know that she’s waiting for me, | 不知道为什么 我知道她在等我 |
[24:28] | so I start to walk up the hill… | 于是我开始爬山… |
[24:30] | But the hill gets steeper and steeper, | 但那座山越来越陡峭 |
[24:33] | and by the time I climb to the top, | 当我爬到山顶的时候 |
[24:37] | the little girl’s gone. | 小女孩不见了 |
[24:39] | And I look everywhere for her, | 我到处找她 |
[24:41] | and when I can’t find her, | 但是却找不到 |
[24:44] | I start to panic. | 于是我开始害怕 |
[24:46] | And I panic because I know | 我之所以害怕 因为 |
[24:49] | what’s waiting out there for her. | 我知道她面临着什么 |
[24:51] | I know what the world can do to a girl | 我知道这世界会给一个天真无邪的女孩 |
[24:55] | who only sees beauty. | 带来什么样的命运 |
[24:58] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[25:02] | Somehow you always make me smile. | 不知怎的 你总让我很开心 |
[25:06] | And I don’t think I’ve ever thanked you for that. | 而我从来没有为此感谢过你 |
[25:12] | Hotch needs you in the SCIF. | 霍奇要你去绝密会议室 |
[25:25] | 匡蒂科 绝密会议室 | |
[25:26] | Exactly why did you bring us here? | 到底为什么叫我们来 |
[25:28] | And why is the BAU interested in CWS? | 为什么行为分析组对CWS感兴趣 |
[25:33] | Why did you pull that story? | 你们为什么要封杀那则报道 |
[25:37] | That’s how you remember them. | 他们是你们的退休雇员 |
[25:39] | And that is now they are now. | 而他们现在是这种下场 |
[25:42] | You warned your friend Byron Delaney. | 你警告过你的朋友拜伦·德兰尼 |
[25:44] | You knew him the longest. It’s too bad you were too late. | 你和他交情最深 只可惜太晚了 |
[25:49] | If you’re looking for reactions, this is our business. | 如果你们要一个答复 我只能说这是生意 |
[25:52] | Business? | 生意 |
[25:53] | Ugly as that sounds. | 的确很见不得人 |
[25:55] | Kerry Fagan, Ron Cosenza, and Byron Delaney, | 凯利·法甘 朗·科森察和拜伦·德兰尼 |
[25:57] | they all worked for CWS. | 他们都曾在CWS工作 |
[25:59] | As do 40,000 other subcontractors all over the world. | 跟全世界其他四万名雇员一样 |
[26:03] | So they were subcontracted to you. | 所以他们确实是你们雇员 |
[26:05] | If you’re looking for answers, | 如果你想知道答案 |
[26:06] | take it up with the main contractor. | 就直接去找最大的雇主 |
[26:08] | And that would be? | 那又是谁 |
[26:09] | Your government. | 你们美国政府 |
[26:11] | Whoever is killing these families | 不管这些灭门惨案的凶手是谁 |
[26:13] | holds your company responsible, not the government. | 都是冲着你们公司 而不是美国政府 |
[26:15] | We run operations from the Middle East to Antarctica. | 我们的业务从中东到南极 |
[26:18] | Going over them all will take months. | 把他们都查遍需要几个月 |
[26:21] | So you’ve already started investigations? | 看来你们已经开始调查了 |
[26:24] | That’s why you pulled the story. | 所以才封杀那则报道 |
[26:33] | The cases these people were involved in are protected | 这几个人接的任务受到 |
[26:36] | by a multinational official secrets agreement. | 一个多国官方秘密协议保护 |
[26:39] | Even if I wanted to– | 即使我想… |
[26:41] | These people were killed on U.S. Soil | 这些人在美国国土被杀 |
[26:44] | by trained suspects who fired on federal agents. | 这些凶手训练有素 还向联邦探员射击 |
[26:48] | As a courtesy and out of respect | 考虑到你公司目前面临的情况 |
[26:51] | for the predicament your company now faces, | 出于礼貌和尊敬 |
[26:53] | everything in this room is off the record. | 这间屋子的事全都当做没发生过 |
[26:54] | However, outside this room, | 但是 出了这间屋子 |
[26:57] | if you withhold information about the case, | 如果你们再对此案有所隐瞒 |
[26:59] | you and your company will be held fully accountable. | 你和你的公司将被追求全责 |
[27:05] | All right. What do you know? | 好吧 你们都知道什么 |
[27:08] | We’re looking for a European team, | 我们要找的是一个欧洲小组 |
[27:10] | with considerable training. | 训练有素 |
[27:12] | And for one of them, it’s personal. | 其中一人 跟死者有私人恩怨 |
[27:14] | Why do you think that? | 为什么这么说 |
[27:15] | Because they could have spared the child, but they chose not to. | 因为他们本可以放过孩子 却没有 |
[27:18] | The killing of Samuel Cosenza by one of the team was personal. | 其中一人杀害科森察的儿子是出于私仇 |
[27:22] | One of the attackers shot last night | 其中一名袭击者昨晚被击毙 |
[27:24] | had the remains of a tattoo on his wrist. | 他手腕上有一处纹身 |
[27:29] | On the surface the tattoo | 纹身的表面 |
[27:30] | may look like a simple four-leaf clover. | 看起来像四叶的苜蓿 |
[27:33] | But the stem has a “V” at the end. | 但茎部有一个V字嵌在底层 |
[27:35] | We believe this is associated | 我们认为这可能与 |
[27:36] | with a hidden sect of fallen warriors. | 某个陨落战士的秘密组织有关 |
[27:39] | It’s also the name of a ship | 它还与一条往来于都柏林到美国 |
[27:40] | famous for its journeys from Dublin to America, | 之间的船同名 |
[27:42] | The “Valhalla.” | 瓦尔哈拉 |
[27:44] | Have you seen that before? | 以前有见过吗 |
[27:45] | We ran an operation to capture the leader | 几年前我们曾有过一个行动 |
[27:48] | of a breakaway IRA faction years ago. | 追捕逃脱的爱尔兰共和军头目 |
[27:51] | He assumed that moniker. | 这是他的别名 |
[27:53] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[28:42] | Happy birthday, my love. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[29:00] | Ok, Ian Doyle’s officially on everyone’s list. | 现在伊恩·多伊尔 已被全面通缉 |
[29:03] | His mug is all over the place. | 到处都有他的画像 |
[29:05] | He’s not gonna be able to get out of the district | 除非他插了翅膀 |
[29:07] | unless he sprouts wings himself. | 否则根本走不出特区 |
[29:08] | It’s not that I’m not happy that we have his name, | 并不是给你们泼冷水 |
[29:10] | But how are we supposed to know who’s on his list? | 但我们怎么知道他的目标还有谁 |
[29:12] | We study his life | 从他的经历入手 |
[29:13] | and every single person he’s ever come in contact with. | 调查每个和他接触过的人 |
[29:16] | Look, Doyle’s been away for 7 years, | 多伊尔消失了七年 |
[29:19] | but he still managed to figure out who the players were. | 可他依旧能找出当年害他的人 |
[29:22] | Maybe we should start with how he got out of prison. | 我们应该从他越狱那时查起 |
[29:24] | – Well, where was he locked up? – Russia, I think. | -他被关在哪里 -应该是俄罗斯 |
[29:26] | Actually, there are no extradition papers on him. | 可是并没有正式的引渡文件 |
[29:28] | Was Doyle on your radar when you were at interpol? | 你做国际刑警时跟过多伊尔的案子吗 |
[29:31] | Uh, sure, I had heard of him, but direct contact? | 我听说过 但要直接资料 |
[29:35] | I’d have to ask around. | 我得去打听一下 |
[29:37] | Do. | 那就快去 |
[29:39] | Good guys and bad keep files close to them. | 谨慎的人总会贴身存放重要卷宗 |
[29:42] | What are in these files? | 都有些什么 |
[29:43] | It’s intel. | 重要情报 |
[29:44] | Insurance. Protection. For times like this. | 往往都是些性命攸关可以保命的东西 |
[29:48] | Maybe I should go to Byron | 我去趟拜伦·德兰尼家 |
[29:49] | Delaney’s house and see what I can find. | 看看有什么发现 |
[29:51] | Take Prentiss with you. She might have some insight. | 带上潘提斯 她说不定能有所发现 |
[30:01] | No one’s getting back to you? | 还没有消息吗 |
[30:02] | I only have a couple of contacts, but they’ll get back to me. | 我能联系的人不多 但他们会回信 |
[30:12] | What, are we being followed, 007? | 怎么 我们被跟踪了 007小姐 |
[30:15] | No, but you should go through the city. | 不 你应该直穿城市 |
[30:17] | 66 is gonna be miserable right now. | 66号道现在很挤 |
[30:19] | We’ll get there. | 不差这些时间 |
[30:20] | Oh, before Doyle takes somebody else out? | 等到多伊尔又多杀一个人吗 |
[30:22] | He’s shooting up federal agents. | 他已经枪击了一名联邦探员 |
[30:24] | What’s he gonna do next? | 谁知道他还会做什么 |
[30:25] | What would you like me to do? | 那你想让我怎么办 |
[30:27] | Get creative with your driving. | 好好开你的车 |
[30:29] | I’m working on it, Prentiss. | 我不是正在开吗 潘提斯 |
[30:33] | Hey. Thanks for getting back. | 谢谢你们回电 |
[30:34] | I need some intel on Ian Doyle. | 我要点伊恩·多伊尔的资料 |
[30:38] | Are you alone? | 就你一个人吗 |
[30:39] | Not at all. Anything you can spare. | 没关系 但说无妨 |
[30:41] | Is your team in danger? | 你的同事受到威胁了吗 |
[30:42] | Absolutely. | 显而易见 |
[30:43] | You should start with our victims, | 你先从我们的死者查起 |
[30:44] | Ron Cosenza, Kerry Fagan, Byron Delaney. | 朗·科森察 凯莉·法甘和拜伦·德兰尼 |
[30:47] | See if they connect to Doyle in any way. | 看他们是否与多伊尔有关系 |
[30:50] | I’ll send you a document. | 我会把文件发给你 |
[30:51] | I’ll be waiting for it. Thanks. | 我等着 谢谢 |
[30:53] | They got something? | 他们有消息了吗 |
[30:55] | I don’t know. We’ll see. | 我不知道 等着吧 |
[31:01] | You know, Emily, you really need to trust people. | 艾米莉 你应该试着信任别人 |
[31:04] | I trust people. | 我当然信任别人 |
[31:06] | No, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[31:07] | You don’t because you can’t. | 因为你做不到 |
[31:09] | And I get it. Every time you tried to count on someone, | 我明白 每次你想依靠别人 |
[31:11] | They let you down, so you go it alone. | 对方总让你失望 所以你习惯单枪匹马 |
[31:13] | You’ll never admit that | 可你却从不承认 |
[31:14] | because you’re just too damn stubborn. | 因为你太固执了 |
[31:17] | It’s all right. It doesn’t really matter. | 好吧 其实这些无关紧要 |
[31:19] | But I’ll tell you what does matter. | 我想告诉你的是 |
[31:21] | That you can trust me, Emily. | 你可以相信我 艾米莉 |
[31:23] | With anything. | 无论何时何地 |
[31:25] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[31:26] | No matter how awful you think it is, | 不论你面前有多少艰难险阻 |
[31:27] | I promise you, you are not alone. | 我向你保证 你不是一个人在战斗 |
[31:34] | I just wish you’d believe that. | 我只希望你记住这一点 |
[31:38] | I do. | 我知道 |
[31:45] | You profile me again, you’ll wish you hadn’t. | 你要是再侧写我 你肯定后悔 |
[31:58] | The more players we get on this board, | 要是再有当事人被谋杀 |
[32:00] | The sooner Erin will get her nose in it. | 艾琳迟早会进来横插一脚 |
[32:02] | Strauss already knows. | 施特劳斯已经知道了 |
[32:04] | I’m surprised she wasn’t in the SCIF. | 那她怎么没参加那次绝密会议 |
[32:06] | She’s on vacation. | 她正在度假 |
[32:08] | Oh, great. Now she’ll never take another one. | 很好 她以后肯定不想再错过了 |
[32:11] | Is everything about this guy classified? | 关于这家伙的一切都是机密吗 |
[32:14] | Somebody knows him. | 一定有人认识他 |
[32:15] | We just haven’t found them yet. | 只是我们还没找到 |
[32:33] | There’s a safe in the bedroom. | 卧室里有个保险柜 |
[32:35] | Behind a big painting? | 在副巨型油画后面吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah, it’s not gonna be in there. | 肯定不在那里 |
[32:41] | It’s gonna be somewhere where he can sit | 一定在某个他即使坐下 |
[32:46] | and still gain access to it. | 也能拿得到的地方 |
[32:52] | And he’s gotta be quick. | 而且可以马上拿到 |
[33:08] | Get outta here. | 还真在这里 |
[33:14] | That’s Dreyer. | 那是德雷尔 |
[33:16] | Kerry Fagan, Ron Cosenza. | 凯莉·法甘和朗·克森察 |
[33:20] | Delaney’s not in it. | 德兰尼不在里面 |
[33:22] | Why would he have that picture? | 那他怎么会有这照片 |
[33:23] | Maybe he was their handler. | 也许他是他们的联络人 |
[33:29] | Here’s the million-dollar question– | 关键的问题来了 |
[33:31] | Anyone know what language that is? | 这是什么语 |
[33:32] | Those are villages in North Korea. | 这是北朝鲜的村庄 |
[33:35] | I love you. | 我爱死你了 |
[33:36] | Of course she does. | 不过她肯定知道 |
[33:37] | There’s a political prison near Haengyong-ni. | 这是会宁附近的一座政治犯监狱 |
[33:40] | Camp 22. Kwan-li-so. | 22号集中营 关里所 |
[33:43] | North korea denies it exists. | 不过北朝鲜一直否认这座监狱存在 |
[33:45] | You think they took Doyle there? | 你觉得多伊尔被关在那里吗 |
[33:47] | That would explain why he’s after them. | 所以他才会对那些人耿耿于怀 |
[33:48] | Even his prison is off the grid. | 连关他的监狱也理论上不存在 |
[33:50] | All we know is that he was never married, | 我们只知道他从未结婚 |
[33:52] | had multiple residences, | 有多个居住地 |
[33:53] | And was arrested at his Tuscan Villa. | 在托斯卡纳别墅被捕 |
[33:55] | There’s paperwork to back that up? | 有文件备份吗 |
[33:57] | And a list of who was there that day. | 有 还有那天其他在场者的名单 |
[33:58] | There may be photographs. | 还可能有照片 |
[33:59] | Reid’s looking into that now. | 里德已经在找了 |
[34:01] | Right. So those people | 很好 那要通知这些人 |
[34:03] | need to be warned that he’s on the warpath. | 多伊尔已经准备对他们采取行动了 |
[34:04] | They have been. | 已经通知了 |
[34:05] | But there’s a whole different life he’s led, | 不过他似乎还过着另外一种生活 |
[34:07] | One that isn’t in any file. | 不在任何文件记录中 我们无从得知 |
[34:10] | Prentiss, did you hear from your european associates? | 潘提斯 你的欧洲同事有消息了吗 |
[34:12] | I’m waiting for them to send me a document. | 我还在等他们给我传文件过来 |
[34:14] | We need it now. | 现在就要 |
[34:15] | He’s locked in this hellhole for 7 years. | 他在那个鬼地方关了七年 |
[34:18] | How did he get out? | 他怎么逃出来的 |
[34:20] | Does it really matter? | 这还重要吗 |
[34:22] | Doyle was in Kwan-Li-So? | 多伊尔被关在关里所 |
[34:26] | Ah. Well, that was on a need-to-know. | 你不用知道这些 |
[34:29] | You didn’t think I needed to know that? | 你觉得我不用知道吗 |
[34:31] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:32] | And what good would that do? | 知道对你又有什么好处 |
[34:35] | You don’t get to decide what’s good for me anymore. | 你没资格决定什么对我有好处 |
[34:38] | What else aren’t you telling me? | 你还瞒着我什么 |
[34:40] | That’s it. | 没有了 |
[34:41] | You said he was in Russia. | 你说他被关在俄罗斯 |
[34:43] | No, actually, Sean McAllister told you that. | 不 其实是肖恩·麦克利斯特告诉你的 |
[34:47] | Tsia? | 茜娅 |
[34:48] | Yeah. | 在 |
[34:49] | Get him off the phone. | 别让他再听电话了 |
[34:51] | What are you gonna do, em? | 你想怎么样 |
[34:52] | Huh? What are you gonna do? You gonna run away? | 你想怎么样 一走了之吗 |
[34:55] | Yeah, you’re good at that. | 对 你最擅长了 |
[34:56] | Tsia. | 茜娅 |
[34:57] | Bloody hell. | 天煞的 |
[35:00] | Ok. | 好了 |
[35:01] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能信任他 |
[35:03] | You have got to get out of there right now. | 你得快离开那儿 |
[35:05] | You are safer on your own. | 你一个人行动更安全 |
[35:06] | Do you remember 9th street? Corelli’s. How the door works? | 还记得第九街 科雷利家那扇门吗 |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[35:12] | He’s still there. | 他还在那里 |
[35:13] | You will be in and out in 5 minutes. | 你五分钟就能过去 |
[35:16] | Got it. | 明白 |
[35:18] | Do not let Clyde follow you. | 别让克莱德跟着你 |
[35:21] | And, Tsia, be careful. | 茜娅 小心点 |
[35:24] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[35:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:40] | Uh, oh, this is the only lead I have so far. | 目前我们唯一的线索 |
[35:43] | What about you? Seaver said you were looking for photos | 你呢 西维尔说你在找那个… |
[35:46] | Of, uh, Doyle’s Tuscan Villa? | 多伊尔在托斯卡纳别墅的照片 |
[35:48] | I couldn’t find any stills from the day he was arrested, | 我找不到他被捕那天的照片 |
[35:50] | But there may be some surveillance footage from the Sedans. | 不过也许摄像头拍到了轿车的照片 |
[35:52] | They generally record everything. | 通常都会拍到 |
[35:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:03] | You get a document from your contacts? | 你收到线人给你的资料了吗 |
[36:05] | Bank accounts traceable to our first two victims. | 追踪最早两名死者的账户信息 |
[36:07] | We might be able to match the rest of those faces. | 也许能找出剩下的人 |
[36:09] | Good. | 好 |
[36:12] | What else have you found? | 你们还有什么发现 |
[36:50] | Ok, look in the peephole. | 好吧 看一眼猫眼 |
[36:57] | My mother made it. | 我妈妈做的 |
[37:00] | Christmas. | 圣诞节那天 |
[37:18] | That journalist is eating out of my hand. | 那记者完全在我掌控之中 |
[37:20] | He had no idea I was promising him a full-fledged manhunt. | 他不知道我说的是一场大规模搜捕 |
[37:22] | It’s way more than that. I’ve counted reps from 5 agencies. | 比那更夸张 已经有5个机构的代表来了 |
[37:25] | Oh, I love me and multi-agency taskforcing, | 多机构合作任务小组什么的最有爱了 |
[37:28] | And on our turf. It gets my blood up. | 还在我们地盘上 我都燃了 |
[37:31] | When are we going to get started? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[37:32] | Oh, he’s drawing up the battle plan with the troops. | 老大还在指定作战计划呢 |
[37:35] | What’s holding us up? | 还在等什么 |
[37:37] | We’re waiting for somebody from D.C. | 我们还在等华府警方 |
[37:38] | Metro police, then we can start. | 那边的消息 然后再开始 |
[37:40] | Who’s got updates on roadblocks? | 谁负责布置路障 |
[37:41] | They will. All parkways and interstates in D.C., | 他们 所有大道和洲际公路都设立了检查点 |
[37:44] | maryland, and virginia have station checkpoints. | 包括特区 马里兰州和弗吉尼亚州 |
[37:46] | Doyle has the means to get in and out of the country. | 多伊尔有能耐逃出国 |
[37:48] | What makes you think he won’t get out of the district? | 他难道没能耐离开特区吗 |
[37:50] | It’s the best we’ve got right now. | 我们现在只能这样了 |
[37:53] | Metro got held up. Double homicide on K and 9th. | 特区警方被耽搁了 K街和9街交口发生双重谋杀案 |
[37:56] | They want me to take a look. | 他们要我们过去查看一下 |
[37:58] | – Doyle? – Vic’s apartment looks like a black market forger. | -是多伊尔吗 -死者公寓看着像个黑市销赃点 |
[38:01] | The other victim? | 另一名死者呢 |
[38:02] | A woman, 30s, NO I.D., outside his door. | 是个女人 30多岁 身份不明 死在门外 |
[38:05] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[38:06] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:15] | Hey. You sure you want to leave? | 你确定要走吗 |
[38:18] | We’re only passing through. | 我们只是路过 |
[38:21] | But she’s the one. | 但她是特别的 |
[38:23] | You just gonna leave her? | 你就这么放过她吗 |
[38:31] | Think she’ll follow us? | 你觉得她会跟踪我们吗 |
[38:33] | Me. She’ll follow me. | 是我 她会跟着我 |
[38:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:36] | Because she must. | 因为她没的选 |
[38:44] | This guy took 2 in the chest. | 这人胸中两弹 |
[38:47] | He went quickly. | 他的动作干净利落 |
[38:50] | One straight to the forehead. | 一颗子弹直中额头 |
[38:52] | The holes were made by a .45. | 是点45口径手枪的子弹 |
[38:55] | So she comes to the door, | 这么说她来到门前 |
[38:57] | And he shoots her. | 他开枪杀了她 |
[38:59] | She didn’t stand a chance. | 她连眨眼的机会都没 |
[39:01] | This has to be the work of our guy. | 肯定是那个多伊尔干的好事 |
[39:03] | She might be on our list. We should run her prints. | 她也许也是袭击对象之一 我们得查下她的指纹 |
[39:06] | I need some air. | 我要出去透透气 |
[39:22] | What did you do, pull a Whiskey Pete’s? | 你怎么了 出去报复社会了吗 |
[39:24] | Uh, I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这是啥意思 |
[39:26] | But if it involves getting vomit on your boots, | 不过如果会让你吐在靴子上 |
[39:29] | Then, yeah, I’m guilty. | 好吧 你说对了 |
[39:30] | You need a soda? What can I do? | 要来点苏打水吗 要我帮什么忙 |
[39:34] | I live 10 minutes from here. Can we just swing by? | 从这回家就10分钟 我们能顺便过去下吗 |
[39:37] | ’cause I think I got it on my pants, too. | 因为我好像还弄到我裤子上了 |
[39:39] | Hotch wants us to get back. | 霍奇让我们离开回去 |
[39:41] | I know. I’ll be really quick, I promise. | 我知道 我保证会很快 |
[39:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:58] | It’d be so easy to take her out here and now. | 现在对付她会很简单 |
[40:01] | She hasn’t confessed yet. | 她还没有认罪 |
[40:04] | All roads coming and going are blocked. | 所有出路都会被封锁 |
[40:06] | If we don’t make it out of here, she wins again. | 要是我们再不走 她就又赢你一次 |
[40:11] | Have a little faith. | 有点信心 |
[41:17] | It’s not often that we know a subject’s name, | 通常我们都不知道凶手的名字 |
[41:19] | And in this case, knowing Ian Doyle’s | 而本案中 凶手名叫伊恩·多伊尔 |
[41:20] | identity doesn’t give us very much. | 但知道对方身份并没有什么帮助 |
[41:22] | He’s known to a select few, and those who know him well | 只有少数人知道他 而那些认识他的人 |
[41:25] | either work beside him or they’re on his list. | 不是他的同伙 就是他的目标 |
[41:29] | 2 or 3 of his victims worked for CWS | 他杀害的2到3名死者曾为CWS工作 |
[41:32] | and were responsible for his transport to north korea. | 还与他被关进北朝鲜监狱有关 |
[41:35] | There were 7 operatives on the mission altogether, | 共有7名特工参与了那次行动 |
[41:37] | And the remaining 5 have been warned. | 剩下的5名已经收到警告 |
[41:39] | All the federal and international agents | 所有曾将他追拿归案的 |
[41:40] | responsible for tracking him down | 国际和联邦探员 |
[41:42] | are now on his list of targets. | 现在都是他的目标 |
[41:44] | We’ll find Doyle the way we find any other offender– | 我们会像对待其他凶手一样追踪多伊尔 |
[41:47] | by studying his behavior. | 研究他的行为 |
[41:49] | We’ll dissect his every move since he regained his freedom. | 我们会分析他越狱后的每一步动作 |
[41:52] | When he escaped from north korea, | 他从逃离北朝鲜后 |
[41:54] | He killed a man and he used his vehicle | 他杀了个人 并用他的车 |
[41:56] | To cross the border into russia. | 跨越边境到俄罗斯 |
[42:14] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[42:16] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[42:54] | Journalist Dorothy Dix wrote, | 多萝茜·迪克斯[记者]曾写道 |
[42:57] | “Confession is always weakness. | 坦白永远是人性的弱点 |
[43:00] | “The grave soul keeps its own secrets | 深刻的灵魂将秘密锁在心底 |
[43:03] | and takes its own punishment in silence.” | 并在悄然无息中 自我惩罚 |