时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I understand, Hotch. | 我理解 霍奇 |
[00:06] | Take all the time you need. | 别急 慢慢来 |
[00:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’ll be fine. | 好的 好的 你放心吧 |
[00:10] | Ok. You, too. | 好 你也是 |
[00:16] | I was hoping I could get a minute. | 能不能打扰一分钟 |
[00:19] | Agent Seaver has requested her remedial training be here. | 西维尔探员申请来这进行补修训练 |
[00:22] | She was only cleared for one case. | 她只跟过我们一个案子 |
[00:25] | That didn’t end the way she had hoped. | 但结果却不尽如人意 |
[00:28] | I’d say. | 我觉得 |
[00:30] | She made a mistake. | 她犯了错误 |
[00:32] | But she remained calm under pressure. | 但在压力之下仍保持了冷静 |
[00:34] | She just wants to prove herself. | 她只是想证明她自己 |
[00:36] | Hotch isn’t here to supervise her. | 霍奇不在 他不能监督她 |
[00:38] | I’ll do it. I’ll be her training agent. | 我来吧 我做她的培训探员 |
[00:40] | He signed off? | 霍奇已经同意了吗 |
[00:41] | Via email. | 通过邮件 |
[00:42] | But I know you have a history with her. | 可我还是想征求你的意见 毕竟你了解她 |
[00:46] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔我的决定 |
[00:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:50] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[00:52] | Agent. | 探员 |
[00:53] | Have you heard from Aaron? | 你和艾伦通过电话吗 |
[00:55] | He sounds like he hadn’t slept. | 他听上去没怎么睡过 |
[00:58] | Do you think he’s all right? | 你觉得他会没事吗 |
[01:00] | Jack’s having some problems. | 杰克出了点事 |
[01:02] | Well, it’s been a year since… | 是啊 已经一年了… |
[01:05] | Well, I’m glad he’s finally taking some time off. | 我很高兴他终于肯休息一下 |
[01:08] | This is the only thing that’s pending. | 只有一个待解决的案子 |
[01:12] | Donald Sanderson? | 唐纳德·桑德森 |
[01:14] | That was 20 years ago. | 这是20年前的案子了 |
[01:15] | 25, actually. He’s up for parole. | 其实是25年 他现在有假释机会 |
[01:17] | They’ve asked us to do a risk assessment. | 他们想让我们做个风险评估 |
[01:20] | Well, I can’t do it, not with Aaron gone. | 艾伦不在 我脱不开身 |
[01:22] | Well, who can? | 好吧 那还有谁可以 |
[01:27] | Morgan, can you come in here? | 摩根 能进来一下吗 |
[01:32] | Well, he’s got to meet him today. | 他今天就得去见他 |
[01:34] | The parole board hearing is tomorrow. | 假释委员会的听证会就在明天 |
[01:35] | Now, what was his story? | 好吧 这家伙什么情况 |
[01:37] | Junkies randomly attacked his family? | 有瘾君子无端袭击他的家人吗 |
[01:40] | Yes, that’s what he claimed. | 没错 这是他自己的说法 |
[01:41] | He and his son survived. | 他和他的儿子活下来了 |
[01:42] | Frankly, I don’t understand | 老实说 我不明白 |
[01:43] | How parole is even a consideration. | 怎么会给这种人假释机会 |
[01:46] | Well, he’s eligible. They’re overcrowded. | 他符合条件 监狱里人满为患 |
[01:48] | Yes, but the physical evidence was shocking. | 没错 可案子的物证让人毛骨悚然 |
[01:50] | Who could possibly believe he would be innocent? | 谁会相信他是无辜的 |
[01:53] | That’s not our job. | 那不是我们的工作 |
[01:55] | All we need to see is | 我们只要知道 |
[01:56] | how 25 years has changed his life. | 这25年牢狱生涯改变了他什么 |
[02:01] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[02:03] | Is everything all right? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:05] | I need you to take a trip. | 我需要你出趟差 |
[02:10] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[02:11] | Don sanderson. | 唐纳德·桑德森 |
[02:13] | He’s been in Petersburg half his life | 在彼得斯堡坐了半辈子牢 |
[02:15] | And he’s up for parole. | 现在有假释机会 |
[02:16] | It appears he’s become a model prisoner. | 看来他成了个模范犯人 |
[02:19] | You don’t sound convinced. | 听起来你并不相信 |
[02:21] | I don’t know how someone who kills his wife and daughter | 一个杀死自己妻女的人 |
[02:24] | Can be rehabilitated. | 怎么可能会改过自新 |
[02:29] | Open 7. | 打开7号门 |
[02:35] | On the gate. | 进门 |
[02:37] | SSA Derek Morgan. | 特别督察探员 戴瑞·摩根 |
[02:38] | BAU. | 行为分析组 |
[02:41] | You analyze behavior. | 你们分析人的行为 |
[02:43] | Close it. | 关门 |
[02:50] | Nobody’s ever believed that I’m innocent. | 从来没人相信我是无辜的 |
[02:52] | Why would you? | 你又凭什么相信 |
[02:53] | May I? | 可以坐吗 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 坐吧 |
[03:01] | I don’t rely solely on physical evidence. | 我不只看重案件的物证 |
[03:09] | It says here that you were 2 years into your residency when all this happened. | 上面说案件发生时是你住院实习第二年 |
[03:12] | What did you want to specialize in? | 你想从事哪一科呢 |
[03:14] | Pediatrics. | 儿科 |
[03:19] | You haven’t requested parole | 18多年来 |
[03:21] | in over 18 years. | 你都没申请过假释 |
[03:23] | The system put me in here. | 法律把我关进来 |
[03:25] | They’re gonna keep me in here. | 就会一直把我关在这里 |
[03:27] | Time’s gone by a little faster since I accepted that. | 接受这点后日子过得稍微快些 |
[03:31] | Has the heroin helped you pass the time? | 海洛因有帮你熬过这段时光吗 |
[03:34] | They found it in your cell 2 years ago. | 两年前他们在你的牢房里发现 |
[03:38] | New regime had to assert power. | 新老大要明确自己的地位 |
[03:40] | You’re saying someone planted it. | 你是说有人陷害你 |
[03:43] | It is what it is. | 是怎样就怎样 |
[03:46] | You hadn’t been in solitary since you got here. | 从关进来起你从没住过单间 |
[03:49] | Gave me a lot of time to think about my son. | 给了我很多时间想我的儿子 |
[03:55] | Your son’s name is Joshua? | 你的儿子叫约书亚 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry, I still don’t understand how you’re… | 很抱歉 我还是不明白为什么 |
[04:02] | Can ignore all that evidence. | 你能对那些证据视而不见 |
[04:04] | The prosecution said that I had an acute psychological break, | 控方说我有急性精神崩溃 |
[04:08] | That I was a psychopath. | 所以我是个精神变态 |
[04:10] | Is that what you see? | 你是这么看我的吗 |
[04:11] | Psychopaths are masters at hiding what’s inside of them. | 精神变态最擅长隐藏真实的自己 |
[04:16] | Is that what you think I’ve done? | 你是这么看我的吗 |
[04:23] | Agent, do you have any idea what it’s like | 探员 你知道遭到莫须有的指控 |
[04:26] | To be accused of something that you didn’t do? | 这是种什么感觉吗 |
[04:32] | You went to the infirmary 16 times, | 你因为被打去过医院16次 |
[04:36] | And not once did you ever try to fight back. | 但你从没还过手 |
[04:41] | No. | 没错 |
[04:43] | The last time they beat me, they… | 他们最后一次打我时 他们… |
[04:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[04:49] | I–I almost had it. | 我 我差点死掉 |
[04:50] | I mean, I didn’t think that I was gonna make it. | 我是说 我想我会就这么被他们打死 |
[04:56] | And I was ok with that. | 死对我来说无所谓 |
[04:58] | But I was lying there… | 但当我躺在那儿 |
[05:03] | And I had this, uh… | 我看见了一个 |
[05:05] | Vision. | 画面 |
[05:12] | See, Joshua was, uh, was grown up. | 我看到约书亚 他长大了 |
[05:17] | The sun was shining on us. | 阳光照在我们的身上 |
[05:19] | I–I don’t know where we were. | 我不知道我们在哪儿 |
[05:23] | But I got to tell him | 但我必须告诉他 |
[05:25] | That I didn’t hurt our family. | 我没有伤害我们的家人 |
[05:33] | And that’s what’s kept you going? | 那是你坚持下去的动力吗 |
[05:35] | And then I just didn’t want to feel sorry for myself. | 后来我只是不想再这么可悲下去 |
[05:39] | I wanted–I wanted to– to live my life in here | 我想让自己在里面和外面 |
[05:43] | The way that I would have lived it out there | 能够一样的生活 |
[05:46] | And do things that I got cheated out of with Joshua. | 去做那些我曾骗约书亚我在做的事 |
[05:53] | Is that why you’ve taught men how to read? | 这是你教别人认字 |
[05:56] | Why you started a mentor program? | 开办”良师益友”项目的原因吗 |
[06:00] | You’ve helped… | 你已经帮助… |
[06:02] | 41 inmates get their G.E.D. | 41位犯人完成了普通教育 |
[06:06] | Mr. Sanderson, this is the type of evidence I consider. | 桑德森先生 这是我所重视的证据 |
[06:13] | If you were to gain your freedom… | 如果你能重获自由 |
[06:16] | What would you do with it? | 你会做什么 |
[06:18] | I can’t even think about something like that. | 我从没想过能重获自由 |
[06:21] | But what would you do? | 如果有机会 你会做什么 |
[06:28] | I would try and find my son… | 我会试着找到我儿子 |
[06:33] | and I’d tell him the truth. | 我会告诉他真相 |
[07:12] | Based on physical evidence, | 根据物证 |
[07:15] | Don Sanderson has been prosecuted to the full extent of the law. | 唐·桑德森被处以最严厉的指控 |
[07:20] | But…the way in which he has spent the last 25 years… | 但根据这25年他在狱中的表现 |
[07:27] | it throws doubt on that conviction. | 让我们不禁对此判决产生怀疑 |
[07:29] | Now, I know that is not the question at hand here today. | 我知道这不是我们今天要处理的问题 |
[07:33] | I have learned that behavior does not lie. | 我知道一个人的行为不会撒谎 |
[07:37] | You all want to know whether or not this man has been reformed. | 你们都想知道这人是否已洗心革面 |
[07:43] | I believe that he has. | 我相信他是的 |
[07:46] | He’s lost everything, | 他失去了一切 |
[07:48] | Yet somehow he has still managed to better himself. | 但他仍然努力地完善自身 |
[07:51] | More importantly to people around him, | 而更重要的是 对于他身边的人来说 |
[07:55] | he’s held on to the only good thing left in his life. | 他仍然执着于生命中唯一美好的事情 |
[08:00] | His son. | 他的儿子 |
[08:02] | It’s what defines him. | 而那才是他的本质 |
[08:06] | At this point, | 在这点上 |
[08:08] | he’s simply looking ahead. | 他只是单纯地展望未来 |
[08:11] | Therefore, | 因此 |
[08:14] | it is my belief that Don Sanderson | 在我看来 唐·桑德森 |
[08:16] | is not a danger to himself or to society. | 对其自身和他人而言 都没有危害 |
[08:33] | Goodbye, now. | 再见了 |
[09:37] | I, uh, noticed you all drink double shots. | 我注意到你每次都喝加双份特浓 |
[09:41] | Oh, thanks. You do, too? | 谢谢 你也是吗 |
[09:42] | This is the first. | 这是第一次 |
[09:44] | I wanted to thank you for having my back. | 我想感谢你支持我 |
[09:46] | I hope you have mine. | 我希望你也能支持我 |
[09:50] | Front page news, eh? | 头版新闻吗 |
[09:52] | Morgan must not think he did it. | 摩根肯定觉得不是他干的 |
[09:54] | Or believes he won’t do it again. | 或者相信他不会再犯案了 |
[09:56] | Is agent Morgan in? | 摩根探员在吗 |
[09:58] | What do you need, Erin? | 找他有事吗 艾琳 |
[09:59] | Metro P.D. sent this an hour ago. | 首都警局一小时前发来了这个 |
[10:02] | And they want us to take a look? | 想让我们看看吗 |
[10:04] | No, they want you to take a look. | 不 他们是想让你看看 |
[10:11] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[10:12] | The man Don Sanderson just murdered. | 唐·桑德森刚刚谋杀的人 |
[10:58] | “There is no such thing as part freedom.” | “世上没有部分自由之说” |
[11:01] | Nelson Mandela. | 尼尔森·曼德拉 |
[11:24] | Why didn’t Sanderson just run? | 桑德森为什么不逃跑 |
[11:27] | Maybe he wanted to go back to prison. | 也许他是想回牢里去 |
[11:29] | There are plenty of ways to violate your parole other than homicide. | 违反假释条例的方法多了去 为何单单要杀人 |
[11:34] | Is Morgan ok? | 摩根还好吗 |
[11:35] | He just vouched for a man | 他刚为一人做了担保 |
[11:37] | that turned around and killed someone. | 那人一转身就去杀人 |
[11:42] | So he’s the one let him out? | 就是他把他放出来的吗 |
[11:44] | Come on, Bill, you know it’s never that simple. | 得了 比尔 你知道事情从没那么简单 |
[11:47] | Oh, you see this all the time, Rossi. | 你也见怪不怪了 罗西 |
[11:48] | Guy’s out for a couple of days, he’s gotta get back inside. | 这种人本性难移 |
[11:51] | Then why did he claim self-defense? | 那他为什么说自己是自卫 |
[11:52] | Why call the paramedics? | 又为什么要叫救护人员 |
[11:54] | Why attempt CPR to keep him breathing? | 还尝试用心肺复苏救他 |
[11:55] | Why not just flee the scene? | 他为什么不逃跑 |
[11:57] | He wanted something else. | 他肯定另有目的 |
[11:58] | Like what? | 什么目的 |
[11:59] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[12:01] | Well, he’s predictable, if you ask me. | 要我说 他这么做是预料之中 |
[12:02] | He broke into this guy’s basement and stabbed him, | 他闯进这人的地下室 捅死了他 |
[12:04] | same way he did his wife. | 就像他杀害他妻子那样 |
[12:06] | Rossi. | 罗西 |
[12:08] | He’s coming with us. | 他和我们走 |
[12:11] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[12:13] | Let’s go, move. | 走啊 快点 |
[12:18] | You’re welcome to join us. | 你可以和我们一起 |
[12:21] | After I clean up here. | 等我清查完现场吧 |
[12:25] | This is not a random act of violence. | 这不是随机的暴力行为 |
[12:26] | There has to be a reason. | 而肯定是事出有因 |
[12:28] | Anything could have been a weapon. | 凶器随手可得 |
[12:30] | So he chose to stab him, | 他选择了捅死他 |
[12:32] | just like he did before. | 就好像他之前那样 |
[12:36] | Hello, Tommy. | 你好啊 汤米 |
[13:18] | So he dialed 911, | 所以他报了警 |
[13:20] | then he performed CPR. | 还对他做了心肺复苏 |
[13:22] | Why go through this big fight | 为何在这番大经周折后 |
[13:23] | and then try and save him. | 还要试图救他 |
[13:27] | So the gun wasn’t loaded, but he broke in, took it, | 枪里没有子弹 但他闯进了房子 |
[13:30] | and waited for Wittman to get home? Why? | 拿着枪等着惠特曼回家吗 为什么 |
[13:32] | I don’t know, love, | 我不知道 美人 |
[13:33] | but I do know that your victim | 但我知道被害人是在98年 |
[13:34] | legally purchased that .38 | 通过合法途径买下那把点三八 |
[13:36] | in ’94, licensed to him. | 这把枪登记在他名下 |
[13:39] | Other than that, no weapons, wives, or children. | 除此之外没有其他武器 无妻无子 |
[13:41] | The guy was pretty much a loner. | 这人都是独来独往 |
[13:42] | So there’s gotta be some sort of connection. | 这么说他们之间的确有联系 |
[13:44] | There isn’t any yet. I’m sorry. | 还没查到 抱歉 |
[13:45] | All right. Thank you, Garcia. | 没事 谢谢你 加西亚 |
[13:47] | Yeah, hey, how is my boy? | 好 对了 我家宝贝还好吗 |
[13:48] | Uh, fine. | 还好 |
[13:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:51] | No. | 假的 |
[13:55] | The bullets were in the other room, | 子弹在另一个房间 |
[13:57] | but the gun is right here. | 而枪却在这里 |
[13:59] | Maybe killing him was an accident? | 也许这是一场意外 |
[14:01] | Does any of this strike you as hard to believe? | 眼前的一切实在让人难以相信 |
[14:04] | Neighbors confirmed hearing sounds of a confrontation. | 邻居证实了的确有打斗的声音 |
[14:06] | Yeah, but Sanderson was out of prison for what, Reid? | 对 但桑德森出狱是为了什么 里德 |
[14:10] | At the time of the murder, 51 hours. | 截止至谋杀发生 才51个小时 |
[14:12] | He’s free for 2 days and change? | 他才出来两天 就改变主意了吗 |
[14:14] | What’s the big hurry to find this guy? | 为什么急着要找到这个人 |
[14:18] | You woke up a free man | 你自由了 而某天早上醒来 |
[14:20] | and decided to kill Tom Wittman. | 却决定要杀了汤姆·惠特曼 |
[14:23] | You gotta help us out here. It doesn’t look good for you. | 你得好好解释下 情势对你很不利 |
[14:25] | It wasn’t supposed to be like that. | 不应该发展成这样 |
[14:27] | He came at me. | 是他先动的手 |
[14:29] | I get it that you don’t trust anyone right now. | 我明白 你现在谁都不信 |
[14:32] | But this man is the reason that you’re free. | 但多亏了他 你才能重获自由 |
[14:40] | Did you find your son? | 你找到你儿子了吗 |
[14:44] | No. | 没有 |
[14:45] | Did you even look? | 你有没有去找过 |
[14:50] | Drive. | 开车吧 |
[14:58] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[14:59] | Clearing his head. | 在整理头绪 |
[15:01] | Strauss is waiting for you guys to come back. | 施特劳斯一直在等你们回来 |
[15:04] | Great. That’s all he needs. | 很好 她总是不忘添乱 |
[15:06] | We still don’t know how Tom Wittman is connected | 我们还不知道汤姆·惠特曼 |
[15:08] | to Don Sanderson. | 和唐·桑德森有何关联 |
[15:09] | All we know about him is everything Morgan went over, | 我们对他的了解仅限于 |
[15:11] | what he was accused of. | 他遭到指控时的材料 |
[15:12] | And that he killed Tom Whitman this morning. | 还有他今早杀死了汤姆·惠特曼 |
[15:14] | The guy’s not talking. | 那家伙不肯开口 |
[15:16] | He doesn’t trust anybody. | 他谁都不信任 |
[15:18] | If he doesn’t tell us who Tom Wittman is, | 要是他不说出汤姆·惠特曼是谁 |
[15:19] | how are we going to help Derek? | 我们怎么协助戴瑞 |
[15:20] | The answer’s in there somewhere. | 答案肯定就在案子之中 |
[15:23] | We just have to find it. | 只是需要我们去发掘 |
[15:25] | All right, March 10, 1985, | 1985年3月10日 |
[15:27] | 2:30 A.M. | 凌晨两点半 |
[15:29] | Don Sanderson was asleep on his couch | 因为和妻子吵架 |
[15:30] | because of an argument he had with his wife. | 唐·桑德森睡在沙发上 |
[15:32] | He woke up to her screams. | 他被妻子的尖叫惊醒 |
[15:34] | He ran to the bedroom to find one man stabbing her. | 他冲向卧室 看到一个人拿刀捅她 |
[15:36] | Another man struck him from behind, knocking him unconscious. | 另一人从背后袭击他 将他击昏 |
[15:38] | His wounds were superficial in comparison, | 他的伤势相对过轻 |
[15:40] | so it was easy for the prosecution to claim | 控方轻而易举地声称 |
[15:42] | that Sanderson’s wounds were self-inflicted. | 桑德森的伤口是自己伪造的 |
[15:44] | And he had just finished his second year of residency | 他刚结束在乔治敦的第二年住院实习 |
[15:47] | at Georgetown, indicating he had the skills to do it to himself. | 因此具备伪造自身伤口的技术 |
[15:50] | And his fingerprints were all over the weapon. | 同时凶器上沾满了他的指纹 |
[15:52] | So, Sanderson comes to, his wife and daughter are dead. | 等桑德森醒来 妻子女儿已不幸身亡 |
[15:55] | Almost dead. He called for help. | 差一点 他打电话求助了 |
[15:57] | Sounds familiar. | 这情景很熟悉 |
[15:58] | He said that two men killed his wife, | 他声称两个男人杀害他的妻子 |
[16:00] | but when officers arrived, | 但等警方抵达 |
[16:01] | he changed his story. He added a woman. | 他更改了口供 说还有个女人 |
[16:03] | Let me guess. They never found her. | 我猜肯定没人找到这个女人 |
[16:04] | No one ever looked. | 根本没人去查 |
[16:06] | So we have 3 people who commit a brutal | 难道说 有三个人穷凶极恶 |
[16:08] | double homicide, then never act on it again? | 犯下双重谋杀 接着就洗手不干了 |
[16:10] | I don’t know, it seems unlikely. | 虽然不能肯定 可我觉得不像 |
[16:11] | But nothing like that ever happened after Sanderson went to prison. | 但桑德森入狱后确实再未发生过 |
[16:14] | The question is, how does Tom Wittman play into this? | 问题是这跟汤姆·惠特曼什么关系 |
[16:16] | He was a teenager at the time. | 他当年还是个少年 |
[16:18] | Strauss. | 施特劳斯 |
[16:19] | I want everything from Tom Wittman’s apartment. | 我要检查汤姆·惠特曼住所的所有东西 |
[16:22] | It’s on its way. | 马上就到 |
[16:23] | Do you think Wittman was there that night? | 你认为惠特曼当晚在案发现场吗 |
[16:25] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[16:27] | On what? | 看什么情况 |
[16:28] | If you believe Sanderson’s story. | 看你是否相信桑德森的口供 |
[16:38] | My office will handle the press from here on. | 我的人会负责应对媒体 |
[16:41] | That’s unnecessary. | 没那必要 |
[16:42] | You don’t need any more distractions. | 你不能再分心 |
[16:45] | He looks genuinely distraught. | 他看来真是忧心如焚 |
[16:47] | He’s very convincing. | 演技逼真 迷惑性强 |
[16:50] | I can see why you fell for it. | 栽在他手上 我能理解 |
[16:54] | I don’t need to remind you | 我想不用我提醒 |
[16:54] | that your reputation’s on the line here. | 你的名声正悬于一线 |
[16:57] | That’s not what matters to me right now. | 那根本不是我现在关心的东西 |
[16:59] | It should. | 其实你该关心下 |
[17:22] | You played me. | 你玩儿我 |
[17:23] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这情况引人误解 |
[17:24] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[17:25] | Oh, well, please, enlighten me. | 帮个忙 给我讲讲 |
[17:27] | How does this look? | 这如何引人误解 |
[17:28] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[17:30] | Yes, you did! | 不 你做了 |
[17:32] | And now that’s on me. | 现在帐算到我头上了 |
[17:34] | I bought into your holier-than-thou garbage! | 我听信了你那些假仁假义的谎言 |
[17:37] | I put a psychotic killer back out on the street, | 我给予一个变态杀手自由 |
[17:39] | and in less than 51 hours you went right back to your old ways. | 还不到51小时 你又恢复了本性 |
[17:42] | I didn’t want to. | 我也不想的 |
[17:44] | Then why did you? | 那为什么这么做 |
[17:47] | Because he would have killed me. | 因为他想杀了我 |
[17:49] | No. No. | 不不不 |
[17:51] | It’s more than that. | 这说不通 |
[17:53] | It better be more than that. | 你得有更好的解释 |
[17:55] | Why did you go to his house? | 你为什么要去他家 |
[17:58] | Why would you risk your freedom to go after this man? | 为什么冒着再次失去自由的危险去找这人 |
[18:07] | This is the rest of Tom Wittman’s house. | 这是汤姆·惠特曼住所剩下的东西 |
[18:09] | Hey, guys. Derek said that the Sandersons got into an argument | 各位 德瑞说桑德森在谋杀案当晚 |
[18:12] | on the night of the murders. | 和妻子发生争执 |
[18:14] | So, I went ahead and did a background check. | 我回去做了些背景调查 |
[18:16] | There is no history of abuse, domestic calls, | 历史记录里没有家暴 没有打过家事电话 |
[18:20] | therapy from the outside in – they were like the perfect family. | 也没找过理疗师 就像模范家庭一样 |
[18:22] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[18:23] | Yeah, but married right out of college, | 说得对 但大学毕业就结婚 |
[18:26] | medical school, 2 kids, | 学医 育有一儿一女 |
[18:28] | house on a hill, dog. | 住在山景小宅 养狗 |
[18:29] | Pretty damn close. Yeah? | 差不多算是完美了吧 |
[18:32] | Ok, so one night they argue. | 有天晚上他们吵架了 |
[18:34] | He takes the couch, | 他睡在沙发上 |
[18:35] | leaving the wife and kids upstairs vulnerable. | 妻儿睡在楼上 毫无抵抗力 |
[18:37] | He claims the offenders broke in through the basement. | 他声称袭击者从地下室进入 |
[18:39] | There were security bars on the window, | 窗户上安装了防盗网 |
[18:41] | but they were old and broken. | 但又老又破 |
[18:42] | That was such an obscure fact, though. | 但这几乎不为人知 |
[18:43] | It was deemed only someone | 恐怕也只有 |
[18:44] | with an intimate knowledge of the house | 对房子非常熟悉的人 |
[18:46] | would suggest that as an entry point. | 才能想到那种入口 |
[18:48] | Yeah, but that means that 3 people | 同时也意味着三个人 |
[18:49] | walked past Sanderson while he was sleeping on the couch. | 从睡在沙发上的桑德森身旁经过 |
[18:52] | Why didn’t he wake up? | 为什么没把他惊醒 |
[18:53] | And why would they walk right past him without subduing him? | 还有 为什么不向他下手 却绕过他 |
[18:56] | It looks like their goal was upstairs. | 看来目标很明确 就是楼上 |
[18:58] | She had a stuffed animal. | 她身旁还有个茸毛玩具 |
[19:00] | Who does that to a 5-year-old? | 谁对五岁的娃娃下此毒手 |
[19:02] | You know, the child was an afterthought. | 也许杀死孩子是后来才想到 |
[19:03] | The overkill was on Mrs. Sanderson. | 过度杀害的目标是桑德森夫人 |
[19:06] | That’s an understatement. | 你这话恐怕低估了情况 |
[19:07] | He was sending a message. | 他想要传达某种信息 |
[19:09] | Like what? | 比如说… |
[19:11] | He’s in control. He has all the power. | 他占据主导 掌控一切 |
[19:14] | And he hates her. | 对她恨之入骨 |
[19:18] | You must be exhausted. | 你肯定精疲力竭 |
[19:20] | Doing good time just so you can get out and kill again. | 好好表现只是为了尽快出去再次杀人 |
[19:23] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[19:26] | You are a murderer. | 你是杀人犯 |
[19:27] | You just stabbed a man to death. | 你刚刚将一个人捅死 |
[19:30] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[19:31] | He saw me, he panicked, he would have killed me. | 他看到我 惊慌失措 差点杀了我 |
[19:35] | I’m telling you, I didn’t have a choice. | 我说了 我别无选择 |
[19:37] | He didn’t kill my family. | 他没杀害我的家人 |
[19:39] | He was going to lead me to the one who did. | 但他知道谁干的 |
[19:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:44] | And if you had gotten to this person | 倘若你真的找到那个 |
[19:46] | that allegedly killed your family, | 你所谓的杀害你家人的凶手 |
[19:47] | what were you gonna do then. | 你打算怎么做 |
[19:48] | The same thing you just did to Tom Wittman? | 你怎么对汤姆·惠特曼 就怎么对他吗 |
[19:50] | No, I’m not a killer. | 不 我不是杀人犯 |
[19:54] | Ok, yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[19:55] | Yes. There wasn’t a day that I was locked up | 没错 我在牢里每时每刻都在 |
[19:58] | where I didn’t hope that whoever took my family’s lives was dead. | 盼望那个杀害我家人的凶手死掉 |
[20:03] | I wanted to find him and I wanted to destroy his life | 我很想找到他 以其人之道 |
[20:06] | like he did mine. | 还治其人之身 |
[20:07] | I wanted him to pay! | 我要他偿命 |
[20:12] | Why wasn’t Tom Wittman’s name mentioned at your trial? | 你当初受审时怎不提汤姆·惠特曼的名字 |
[20:16] | I didn’t even know it until years later. | 过了好些年我才知道他的名字 |
[20:21] | Agent, what I saw | 探员先生 |
[20:24] | and what happened, that couldn’t have been random. | 我所经历的这一切 绝不可能是偶然 |
[20:28] | So what did you do? | 所以呢 |
[20:29] | Just look at every single person that knew your family? | 你研究了每个了解你家庭的人吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:33] | How? How did you do that? | 那你怎么能做到 |
[20:36] | You never once asked for access to your case. | 你从没申请过查看你的案子 |
[20:40] | All of it was my memory. | 一切全在我的记忆中 |
[20:44] | I walked through that night a million times. | 那晚的场景在我脑海中重复了无数遍 |
[20:48] | Tommy was just a kid then, 18, 19. | 汤米那时还只有十八九岁 |
[20:52] | He worked at the corner market | 他在街角的商店工作 |
[20:54] | and brought our groceries home. | 给我们家送生活用品 |
[20:56] | He and his friend, they would look for any reason | 他和他的朋友 想方设法地 |
[20:58] | to be near my wife. | 接近我妻子 |
[21:03] | I didn’t like that. | 我对此很不高兴 |
[21:05] | Carrie told him so and he stopped coming by. | 嘉莉告诉了他 他就没来了 |
[21:09] | So Tom felt abandoned by your wife | 所以汤姆觉得被你妻子抛弃了 |
[21:11] | and angry at you, so he acted out. | 而把矛头指向你 然后就采取了行动 |
[21:13] | Yeah, you see, except… | 是的 直到… |
[21:15] | that night he said– he said, “That’s enough.” | 那天晚上 他说了声”够了” |
[21:22] | See, it’s like he had actual boundaries. | 你听 他似乎真有行为底线 |
[21:26] | That’s how you narrowed this down, | 你就是这么缩小范围的么 |
[21:28] | to somebody who cared about your wife? | 就因为他们对你妻子有好感 |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:31] | Tom–Tom, he was just– he was just– | 汤姆那家伙 我当时在黑暗中 |
[21:33] | he was a figure in the dark. | 只看到了他的影子 |
[21:37] | And then I heard his voice. | 然后就听到了他的声音 |
[21:39] | Good morning, Mr. Sanderson. | 早上好 桑德森先生 |
[21:41] | And that was familiar. | 这声音很熟悉 |
[21:45] | It took me a long time to place it. | 我花了很长时间去回忆 |
[21:48] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[21:50] | a few years later, I called the market | 过了几年 我打电话给那家商店 |
[21:52] | and tried to find his full name. | 想法子知道他的全名 |
[21:55] | Thomas Gregory Wittman. | 汤玛斯·格里高利·惠特曼 |
[21:58] | I had internet privileges once a week, | 我每周能上一次网 |
[22:02] | and I found his address. | 然后就找到了地址 |
[22:04] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:05] | A few days later, that heroin was planted in my cell. | 过了几天 有人在我牢房里栽赃了毒品 |
[22:11] | I lost my privileges. | 我失去了上网的权利 |
[22:15] | So Tom Wittman was the only link that you had | 这么说 要查出那天晚上是谁进了你家 |
[22:19] | to figuring out who was in your house that night? | 汤姆·惠特曼是唯一的线索吗 |
[22:24] | And now I’m back to nothing. | 现在一切都白费了 |
[22:28] | Not necessarily. | 那可未必 |
[22:32] | You want to take him back to his house? | 你要带他回他的房子吗 |
[22:34] | If he can’t figure out who else was there that night, | 如果他找不出那晚谁在他家 |
[22:38] | there’s no way to prove his story. | 就没办法证实他的说法了 |
[22:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | Let’s clean him up first. | 那先把他收拾干净 |
[23:02] | This used to be a great place to live. | 这里曾是多么美好的天堂 |
[23:11] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:27] | No one stays here long, do they? | 在这里人们总是住不久吧 |
[23:31] | You were asleep on the couch? | 你当时在沙发上睡觉吗 |
[23:36] | In front of the fire. | 在壁炉前面 |
[23:38] | So it was cold. | 天气很冷吧 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:43] | And pouring down rain. | 外面大雨倾盆 |
[23:46] | The tv was on. | 电视机开着 |
[23:47] | What were you watching? | 你看的是什么节目 |
[23:49] | Reruns. | 重播频道 |
[23:50] | I’d been on rotation for 36 hours. | 36小时循环播放 |
[23:53] | Between that and the rain, | 听着电视机和雨声 |
[23:54] | it took me about just a minute to fall asleep. | 我很快就进入了梦乡 |
[23:57] | What wakes you? | 什么声音吵醒了你 |
[23:58] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[23:59] | Daddy, help me, daddy! | 爸爸 救命 爸爸 |
[24:02] | Help! Please! | 救命啊 |
[24:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:07] | Don! | 唐 |
[24:08] | Daddy! Daddy, help me! | 爸爸 救救我 |
[24:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[24:14] | He’s hurting them. | 他在伤害她们 |
[24:15] | Who is? Tom? | 是谁 汤姆吗 |
[24:16] | No, the one in the hood. | 不 戴着兜帽的那个 |
[24:17] | Tom’s saying… | 汤姆说 |
[24:18] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[24:19] | My little girl… | 我的小丫头 |
[24:21] | She shouldn’t be seeing this. | 真不该让她目睹这场景 |
[24:24] | Turn away, baby. Turn away. | 转过头去 宝贝儿 |
[24:26] | I can’t get to her. | 我没法靠近她 |
[24:27] | – Shut up! – Help me! | -救命 -闭嘴 |
[24:28] | No! | 不 |
[24:30] | No, no, no, no! You stay away from her! | 不不 你不要靠近她 |
[24:31] | There’s a woman. There she is. | 有个女人 她就在那儿 |
[24:33] | What does she look like? | 她什么模样 |
[24:35] | It’s blurry. | 看不清楚 |
[24:36] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[24:37] | She gave Abby her hippo. | 她把河马公仔给了艾比 |
[24:39] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[24:41] | She had my son. | 她抱着我儿子 |
[24:43] | What is she saying? | 她说了什么 |
[24:44] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[24:45] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[24:46] | But he won’t. He keeps holding me down. | 但他没有住手 他一直按着我 |
[24:48] | He’s laughing. | 阴森森地笑着 |
[24:51] | I want to keep him. He’s just a baby. | 我想抱走他 他还是个婴儿 |
[24:53] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[24:54] | No. No! | 不 不放 |
[24:56] | – They’re fighting. – Put it back. | -他们吵了起来 -放回去 |
[24:57] | She wants to take my son. | 她想带走我儿子 |
[24:58] | I said put it back! | 我说了 放回去 |
[25:05] | They could have taken my son. | 他们本可以带走我儿子 |
[25:07] | But she didn’t take your son. He’s safe. | 但她没有带走你儿子 他很安全 |
[25:10] | They must have trusted one another. | 他们应该彼此信任才对 |
[25:12] | We need to figure out who Tom Wittman’s friends were back then. | 我们得查出汤姆的同伙们都是谁 |
[25:15] | The woman is the key. | 那个女人是关键 |
[25:17] | She wanted to take the baby. | 她想带走那孩子 |
[25:18] | Yeah. To build their own twisted family. | 可不 缔造他们扭曲的新家庭 |
[25:21] | All right, keep me posted. | 那好 有进展通知我 |
[25:22] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:24] | Ok, the crazy thing about this | 关于这件事比较离谱的是 |
[25:26] | is that nobody turned on one another. | 当中没有一个人互相揭发 |
[25:28] | So they have to have a bond. | 那就是说他们关系密切 |
[25:30] | Maybe they’re related. | 没准他们是亲戚 |
[25:31] | Tom Wittman didn’t have any siblings. | 汤姆·惠特曼没有兄弟姐妹 |
[25:33] | It could be childhood friends. | 也有可能是儿时的玩伴 |
[25:35] | Uh, the only marks on his record are from juvie. | 他记录上唯一的污点是少管所记录 |
[25:38] | He cleaned up after that. | 从那之后就清白得很 |
[25:39] | What were his arrests? | 什么样的原因被捕 |
[25:41] | Petty stuff. | 小案子 |
[25:42] | Uh, anything related to breaking and entering? | 有没有强行闯入或是偷入民宅之类 |
[25:44] | Credit card schemes, retail robbery. | 盗用信用卡 抢劫小店 |
[25:47] | Ok, now, wait. | 慢着 等等 |
[25:48] | That was big in the eighties. | 80年代这可是大件事 |
[25:49] | One person would work in the store | 一个人在商店里干活 |
[25:51] | and the other would use stolen credit cards. | 另一个人去偷信用卡来刷 |
[25:53] | Sounds like a team. | 看着像是团伙 |
[25:54] | Yeah. Was he arrested with anybody? | 那他有和什么人共同被捕过么 |
[25:58] | I found Tom Wittman’s juvie records. | 我找到了汤姆·惠特曼的少管所记录 |
[26:01] | Other than him, no one was underage | 除了他以外 没有未成年人 |
[26:02] | involved in any of his arrests. | 与他被捕有关 |
[26:04] | Maybe they weren’t the same age. | 没准他们不在一个年龄段 |
[26:06] | The woman wanted to keep a kid. | 那女的想留下那孩子 |
[26:08] | That doesn’t sound like a teenager. | 听起来不像是青少年 |
[26:09] | Ok, I’m gonna cross-ref the date of Wittman’s arrest | 那我交叉对比下惠特曼被捕那天 |
[26:13] | with others made on that same day. | 其它的逮捕记录 |
[26:15] | Retail crimes. Shoplifting was very big. | 商事犯罪 店内行窃 当时可是大事情 |
[26:17] | What about a woman who was arrested | 那如果说是跟汤姆 |
[26:20] | from the same department store as Tom? | 在同一个超市被捕的女性又如何 |
[26:22] | Mary Rutka, 22 at the time. | 玛丽·卢卡 时年22岁 |
[26:24] | Is she from D.C.? | 她是首都人士么 |
[26:25] | Born and raised. | 土生土长 |
[26:26] | Did she have any children? | 她有没有孩子 |
[26:28] | One 19-year-old son. | 一个19岁的儿子 |
[26:30] | Morgan, are you back yet? We may have found the woman. | 摩根你回来没 我们好像找到那女的了 |
[26:43] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[26:44] | Go. | 出发 |
[27:28] | He’s going down the fire escape! | 他正从消防梯逃跑 |
[27:30] | I need an ambulance and backup | 我要一辆救护车还有后援支持 |
[27:32] | at 751 Hindry street, northeast, apartment 402. | 欣得利街751号东北角的公寓 402室 |
[27:34] | It’s ok. It’s ok. Hold on. | 没事的 没事的 挺住 |
[27:39] | Hey! FBI! | 站住 联调局 |
[28:34] | It looks like she fought him. | 看来她和对方搏斗过 |
[28:35] | So some guy breaks in here, kills her, | 就是说有人闯进来 杀了她 |
[28:37] | Then runs away. | 然后逃走了 |
[28:38] | It’s pretty risky. | 这风险够大 |
[28:40] | He’s hiding something and she was a witness to it. | 他想掩埋过去而她曾是目击证人 |
[28:42] | He’s cleaning up loose ends. | 他在处理善后 |
[28:43] | Well, it looks like he made a mess to me. | 在我看他弄了个一团糟 |
[28:45] | How’d you track her down. | 你们怎么找到的她 |
[28:47] | She was arrested with Tom Wittman a long time ago. | 她在很久以前跟汤姆·惠特曼同时被捕 |
[28:50] | Sanderson gets out, | 桑德森出狱了 |
[28:51] | Wittman’s killed, and now mary rutka. | 惠特曼被杀 现在是玛丽·卢卡 |
[28:54] | The whole thing’s a house of cards. | 所有的一切开始摇摇欲坠 |
[28:57] | He got away with it for 20 years. | 他逍遥了20年 |
[28:59] | He’s not about to get caught now. | 他可不想现在被抓进去 |
[29:01] | Any leads? | 有线索没 |
[29:02] | Nothing more than we saw. | 没什么头绪 |
[29:04] | Well, he knows you’re onto him. | 那他已经知道你们在查他了 |
[29:05] | What do you think he’s gonna do now? | 你觉得他现在会怎么做 |
[29:07] | Well, I don’t think he’d trash the place for the hell of it. | 我觉得他把这弄得一团糟可不只是寻开心 |
[29:08] | I think he was looking for something and we interrupted him. | 他是在找某样东西却被我们打断 |
[29:12] | It makes sense why she survived until now. | 所以她才能撑到现在 |
[29:14] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们到底在说什么啊 |
[29:15] | 3 people got away with murder. | 有三个人犯了谋杀却逍遥法外 |
[29:18] | How do you make sure no one rats the other out? | 你怎么能确认他们不出卖彼此 |
[29:21] | Blackmail. | 敲诈 |
[29:25] | It sounds like we need to profile a dormant killer. | 看来我们得侧写一个蛰伏已久的杀手 |
[29:28] | A very lucky one. | 还相当走运 |
[29:29] | He was essentially given a gift– | 实际上他真是撞了大运 |
[29:31] | a patsy in the form of Don Sanderson, | 正好有唐·桑德森这个替罪羊 |
[29:33] | And he’ll do anything to protect that story. | 他可不想真相被揭穿 |
[29:35] | When someone has a secret this big, everything becomes a lie. | 如果有人心怀这种秘密 那他的人生就是个谎言 |
[29:38] | He’ll most likely be pathological. | 他基本上会表现得很病态 |
[29:39] | So, we’re looking for a liar in D.C. | 那我们是要在华府找个骗子 |
[29:42] | I thought we were trying to narrow this down. | 这算是缩小了范围么 |
[29:49] | Her son’s 19 years old. | 她儿子19岁 |
[29:50] | He doesn’t have a bedroom, but she kept all his books. | 他在这没有卧室 但她留下了他所有的书 |
[29:53] | She’s sentimental. | 她相当感情用事 |
[30:09] | Hey, Morgan. | 摩根 |
[30:16] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[30:18] | Ah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:23] | Daddy help you make them? | 爸爸帮你们做的吗 |
[30:24] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是么 -是 |
[30:26] | Did Josh help you make them? | 小约帮你做的吗 |
[30:28] | Yeah, he got the blueberries. | 是啊 他弄的蓝莓 |
[30:29] | He got the blue– well, thank you very much. | 他弄的蓝…那可真是谢谢你了 |
[30:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:33] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:37] | Welcome to the Sanderson home. | 欢迎来到桑德森家 |
[30:39] | Don’t forget the view. | 别忘了拍 |
[30:41] | They look down on everybody. | 他们看不起任何人 |
[30:43] | He sounds jealous. | 他听起来很嫉妒 |
[30:44] | – Let’s do this. – Shh. You’ll wake them. | -快行动吧 -你会吵醒他们 |
[30:46] | Garcia, can you isolate these images? | 加西亚 你能不能隔离出那些脸部画面 |
[30:49] | Yeah. Which one? | 好 哪一个 |
[30:50] | The one in the hood. | 带帽兜的那个 |
[30:55] | You think it’s him? | 你觉得是他吗 |
[30:56] | That could be a thousand guys. | 这样根本看不清 |
[31:01] | I want to see them. | 我想看看他们 |
[31:02] | No. I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不行 我觉得还是不看为好 |
[31:08] | I wasn’t allowed to have pictures. | 我都没被允许留照片 |
[31:11] | For 25 years. | 整整25年 |
[31:14] | They thought that looking at them would get me off. | 他们觉得看到家人照片会让我兴奋 |
[31:20] | I don’t want to forget my family. | 我不想忘记我的家人 |
[31:24] | See, they’re– | 他们… |
[31:26] | They’re here, and they’re in flashes. | 他们就在这 在记忆里回闪 |
[31:29] | But I can feel them slipping away. | 但我能感到他们在逝去 |
[31:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:41] | Daddy help you make them? | 爸爸帮你们做的吗 |
[31:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是么 -是 |
[31:44] | Did Josh help you make them? | 小约帮你们做的吗 |
[31:45] | Yeah, he got the blueberries. | 是啊 他弄的蓝莓 |
[31:47] | He got the blue– well, thank you very much. | 他弄的蓝…那可真是谢谢你们了 |
[31:49] | And the butter. | 还有黄油 |
[31:50] | And the butter. Were you I charge of the eggs? | 还有黄油 是不是你负责的鸡蛋啊 |
[31:53] | I know you like to break the eggs, right? | 我知道你喜欢打鸡蛋 对吧 |
[31:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[32:07] | Mommy… | 妈咪 |
[32:10] | Go ahead. Go ahead. | 松开吧 松开吧 |
[32:13] | Ohh! Pancakes. | 是煎饼 |
[32:15] | You guys are too good to me. | 你们对我真好 |
[32:18] | What we just watched was… | 这些是什么… |
[32:20] | Debilitating. Frenzied. | 削弱被害人 兽性爆发 |
[32:22] | And documented, but not for a trophy. | 是纪实录像 但又不是战利品 |
[32:23] | It seems to be from Wittman’s point of view. | 好像是从惠特曼的角度拍 |
[32:25] | I mean, she’s obviously an accessory. | 她显然是个从犯 |
[32:26] | Why not just destroy the evidence? | 为什么不毁掉证据 |
[32:28] | Because she got something out of it. | 因为她要用这个来勒索 |
[32:30] | Her place was way more than she could afford. | 以她的经济状况 根本买不起那么大的房子 |
[32:32] | She never got married. | 她从未结过婚 |
[32:33] | And she had a son who went to private school. | 却有个上私立学校的儿子 |
[32:34] | Do you think it’s his kid? | 你认为这是凶手的儿子吗 |
[32:36] | That would explain the bond | 如果是的话 正好可以解释 |
[32:38] | and why he didn’t get rid of her before today. | 他之前为什么一直没除掉她 |
[32:40] | You said her place was nice. | 你说她家很不错 |
[32:42] | If he’s covering his tracks, he’s paying her in cash. | 如果他不想留下证据 肯定是一直付她现金 |
[32:45] | Who can afford to do that? | 谁有这个能耐 |
[32:47] | You want me to find rich and powerful men in D.C.? | 要我在华盛顿找个有钱有势的人 |
[32:50] | Explain to me how to narrow down this list. | 这名单可长着呢 怎么缩小范围 |
[32:52] | Start with men who grew up in the district, | 从土生土长 |
[32:53] | came from nothing. | 白手起家的人查起 |
[32:54] | His ambition will define him. | 他有很强的野心 |
[32:56] | Whoever did this enjoys taking power away. | 这家伙喜欢夺走别人的控制权 |
[32:58] | He’s been way too smart to keep on killing. | 他很聪明 没有一直展开杀戮 |
[33:00] | So what would satisfy a guy like this? | 有什么能满足这样一个人 |
[33:02] | Well, he’s manipulative but trustworthy. | 他控制欲很强 但值得信任 |
[33:03] | Two other people witnessed | 目击谋杀案的其他两人 |
[33:04] | that murder and they never turned on him. | 从来没有背叛过他 |
[33:06] | Guys, so we have to think of this city | 所以这个城市是不明嫌犯的 |
[33:08] | as the unsub’s comfort zone. He didn’t leave for a reason. | 安全区域 他不会平白无故离开这 |
[33:10] | A target-rich environment. | 这里有的是目标 |
[33:12] | The damage he’s done and continues to do | 他的所作所为 及其造成的伤害 |
[33:13] | is right here in D.C. | 都停留在华盛顿特区 |
[33:15] | Politics? | 是政治原因吗 |
[33:16] | I think it’s more intimate than that. | 不 关系肯定更加密切 |
[33:18] | He needs victims who suffer directly from what he’s doing. | 他要让对方遭受直接伤害 |
[33:20] | Ok, I’ll cross the politicians off my list. | 好吧 我把名单上的政治家都去掉 |
[33:22] | Look into asset-based lenders, | 查查资产担保放贷人 |
[33:24] | uh, big money-making ventures | 那些收益丰厚的企业 |
[33:25] | where people would be left in his wake. | 那些炒了很多人的公司 |
[33:27] | Corporate takeovers. | 还有什么公司被收购 |
[33:29] | Businessman as psychopath? | 心理变态的商人吗 |
[33:31] | They have the same characteristics. | 他们有同样的特点 |
[33:33] | They just use their skills differently. | 只是展现才能的方式不同 |
[33:34] | They both have narcissistic traits, | 这种人都有自恋倾向 |
[33:36] | such as a grandiose sense of self-importance, | 比如觉得自己无比重要 |
[33:37] | deceptiveness, lack of remorse. | 虚伪 毫无良心 |
[33:39] | Hard-core businessmen, 36 and counting. | 强悍的商人 有三十六人以上 |
[33:41] | That’s way too many. | 范围太广了 |
[33:42] | We can each take 6 and look for connections. | 我们可以每人负责六个 然后找找其中的联系 |
[33:45] | No, no. Wait a minute. | 不 不 等一下 |
[33:46] | If we had this case 25 years ago, | 如果我们是25年前接手此案 |
[33:48] | what would we have seen? | 我们会有何发现 |
[33:50] | How would we fight the physical evidence? | 我们会怎样反驳那些实物证据 |
[33:52] | We’d look at what the unsub did | 我们会关注不明嫌犯 |
[33:53] | the moment he arrived at the house. | 进入房子的时候做了什么 |
[33:55] | They broke into the basement. | 他们从地下室进入 |
[33:57] | Through a window with rusted-out bars. | 穿过一扇铁栏生锈的窗户 |
[34:00] | Garcia, who lived at the house before the Sandersons? | 加西亚 桑德森一家之前都有哪些住户 |
[34:02] | Property records… | 让我看看房产记录 |
[34:04] | Well, it hasn’t exchanged too many hands. | 这房子转手的次数不多 |
[34:06] | The Barretts, the Kramers, the Stanworths. | 巴雷特一家 克莱默一家 还有斯坦沃一家 |
[34:08] | Any of those names on your list of businessmen? | 有出现在你的商人名单里吗 |
[34:10] | Uh, no. Let me look at that longer list. | 没有 让我看看之前那个长单子 |
[34:13] | Hold, please. Hey, family of James Stanworth. | 稍等 有了 詹姆斯·斯坦沃一家 |
[34:16] | They lost the house in ’82 | 他们在1982年被迫卖掉房子 |
[34:17] | and then they moved to the outskirts. | 然后搬去了郊区 |
[34:18] | He sounded jealous on the tape. That makes sense. | 他在录像带里听起来相当嫉妒 有道理 |
[34:21] | He knew the Sandersons | 他认识桑德森一家 |
[34:22] | and he would obviously know that house. | 显然对房子也有足够了解 |
[34:24] | There was nothing random about that attack. | 那次入室袭击绝不是偶然行为 |
[34:26] | A native Washingtonian, married with 3 kids. | 华盛顿本地人 已婚 有三个孩子 |
[34:28] | Everything to lose. | 他怕失去的东西太多了 |
[34:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:34] | He’s running for congress. | 他在竞选国会议员 |
[34:35] | Check out his campaign slogan. | 看看他的竞选口号 |
[34:37] | “Let’s do this”. | “快行动吧” |
[34:38] | He said that on the tape. | 他在录像带里也这么说过 |
[34:42] | This won’t be easy. | 这下麻烦了 |
[34:48] | You want to arrest James Stanworth? | 你们想逮捕詹姆斯·斯坦沃 |
[34:51] | Are you out of your mind? | 你们疯了吗 |
[34:53] | He’s got motive. | 他有动机 |
[34:54] | Mary Rutka had a tape. She was blackmailing him. | 玛丽·卢卡手上有他犯罪的录像带 她一直在勒索他 |
[34:56] | It was a hooded figure. | 录像带里那人戴着兜帽 |
[34:58] | You can’t prove it was him on that videotape. | 你无法证明那人就是詹姆斯·斯坦沃 |
[35:00] | He fits the profile, Erin. | 他符合我们的侧写 艾琳 |
[35:02] | Forgive me, but your profile sounds like a self-made man, | 不好意思 但你的侧写看着像个白手起家的人 |
[35:05] | not the psychopath you claim he is. | 而不是你们口中的那种变态 |
[35:07] | We said he’d be destructive. | 我们说过他具有破坏性 |
[35:09] | In 1998 alone, he fired 6,000 people | 单在1998年 他就炒掉了他旗下 |
[35:12] | from one of his companies. | 一间公司的六千名员工 |
[35:14] | Some of those employees took their own lives. | 一部分下岗的人选择了自杀 |
[35:16] | This is the type of power and devastation that he enjoys. | 他就喜欢这种权力和破坏性 |
[35:19] | Hearsay. Slander if you’re not careful. | 这都是传闻而已 一不小心你就会被控毁谤 |
[35:22] | Ma’am, he got into politics to be hard on crime. | 长官 他从政就是为了严惩罪犯 |
[35:26] | He would have access to keep tabs on Don Sanderson. | 他可能一直在监视唐·桑德森 |
[35:29] | And now you’re sounding as paranoid as Don Sanderson. | 你现在跟唐·桑德森一样疑神疑鬼了 |
[35:32] | You cannot accuse a man | 你不能没有真凭实据 |
[35:34] | without a shred of physical evidence. | 就平白无故指控人家 |
[35:35] | Mary Rutka had skin under her nails. | 玛丽·卢卡的指甲下有皮肤组织 |
[35:37] | Maybe she left a mark. | 也许她把他抓伤了 |
[35:39] | And you cannot arrest a man | 你也不能因为他有可能 |
[35:42] | based on the possibility of a scratch. | 被抓伤而逮捕他 |
[35:44] | We can’t arrest this man. | 这个人我们动不得 |
[35:45] | That’s what you mean. | 你就是这个意思 |
[35:46] | Don’t pull any punches now, Erin. | 别绕弯子了 艾琳 |
[35:51] | You don’t understand what the politics are, do you, Dave? | 你不理解政治吧 戴夫 |
[35:55] | You never have. | 你从来都不理解 |
[35:57] | No, I do. | 不 我理解 |
[35:58] | I just don’t care. | 只是不在乎而已 |
[36:00] | Ma’am, with all due respect, | 长官 恕我直言 |
[36:02] | we have an innocent man in our custody, | 我们关押着一个无辜的人 |
[36:04] | and the killer is still out there. | 而真正的凶手却逍遥法外 |
[36:07] | It just might be James Stanworth. | 凶手可能就是詹姆斯·斯坦沃 |
[36:09] | You don’t have enough proof. | 你没有足够的证据 |
[36:12] | The BAU functions without you. | 就算没有你 行为分析组也照样转 |
[36:15] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[36:21] | So there’s nothing we can do? | 所以咱们什么也做不了吗 |
[36:22] | This guy’s gonna get away with it? | 这个人就这样逍遥法外了吗 |
[36:23] | No. No, not a chance in hell. | 不 我决不答应 |
[36:25] | Garcia, find me james stanworth right now. | 加西亚 找出詹姆斯·斯坦沃现在哪儿 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:28] | Another hour passes, | 随着时间的推移 |
[36:29] | he’s that much closer to hiding his true self. | 他就能更好的掩盖他的真面目 |
[36:31] | Mary Rutka’s his third victim. | 玛丽·卢卡是第三个被害人 |
[36:32] | He’s now officially a serial killer. | 他现在算是连环杀手了 |
[36:34] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[36:35] | I want to expose this son of a bitch. | 我要揭露这婊子养的东西 |
[36:37] | If he did kill Mary Rutka, | 如果他真的杀了玛丽·卢卡 |
[36:38] | he’s gonna have cuts on him somewhere. | 那他身上一定有伤口 |
[36:40] | We match that DNA, we got him. | 通过对比DNA 就能定他的罪 |
[36:42] | Guys, He’s having a fund-raiser at his house in Mcan. | 伙计们 他要在麦甘的家里举行募捐活动 |
[36:44] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:45] | It started an hour ago. | 一小时前开始了 |
[36:48] | – Text me the address. – Yep. | -把地址发给我 -没问题 |
[36:50] | What if we’re wrong? | 如果我们错了怎么办 |
[36:59] | Prentiss. | 潘提斯 |
[37:04] | …which is why I insisted they come to D.C., | …所以我坚持让他们来华府 |
[37:07] | meet the policymakers, | 亲自见见决策者们 |
[37:09] | see that it’s not as simple as signing our names, | 了解我们所做的不只是签字这么简单 |
[37:13] | that the problems we’re dealing with are not easy ones, | 我们处理的都不是容易的问题 |
[37:16] | that we have to plan not 2 steps ahead, | 我们不止要提前计划两步 |
[37:18] | but 200 steps. | 而要计划两百步 |
[37:20] | That it’s not just about what’s in our families’ best interests, | 这不仅关系到我们家庭的最大利益 |
[37:24] | it’s what’s in our nation’s. Thank you. | 而是整个国家的利益 谢谢 |
[37:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[37:40] | congressman, Mr. James Stanworth. | 詹姆斯·斯坦沃议员 |
[37:44] | You sure have a way with words. It’s mighty impressive. | 您确实能言善辩 令人印象深刻 |
[37:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:49] | May I help you? | 我能为你做点什么 |
[37:50] | My name’s Derek Morgan. | 我是戴瑞·摩根 |
[37:52] | I’m with the FBI. | 联邦调查局探员 |
[37:55] | Do your friends here know that you’re a closet psychopath? | 你朋友们知道你暗地里是个变态吗 |
[38:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:01] | Don Sanderson knows. | 唐·桑德森知道 |
[38:03] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[38:05] | I’m sure you do. | 我确信你记得 |
[38:07] | You murdered his entire family | 你谋杀了他全家 |
[38:08] | and got him put away for 25 years. | 害他被关了25年 |
[38:11] | Well, agent, if you’ve got anything on me… | 探员 如果你在我身上找到证据… |
[38:13] | No. | 不 |
[38:16] | James, it’s not on you, | 詹姆斯 证据不在你身上 |
[38:18] | It’s inside of you. | 而是在你心里 |
[38:20] | Killing Mary Rutka really got you going, didn’t it? | 杀了玛丽·卢卡让你进入状态了吧 |
[38:22] | I’m afraid I don’t know who that is. | 我想我不知道那是谁 |
[38:24] | – Jim, what’s going on? – They were just leaving. | -詹姆 怎么回事 -他们马上就走 |
[38:26] | But I don’t understand– | 但是我不明白 |
[38:27] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[38:29] | He’s good at that, isn’t he? Anger. | 他很擅长这个吧 发怒 |
[38:31] | He’s dismissive by nature. Can’t show affection, though, can he? | 他生性傲慢 从不表达关爱吧 |
[38:34] | You walk on eggshells, you and the children. | 你们如履薄冰 你和孩子们 |
[38:37] | – Jim– – Shut up! | -詹姆 -闭嘴 |
[38:40] | Here it comes. | 开始了 |
[38:42] | Where was your husband today around 3:00? | 你丈夫今天下午三点在哪 |
[38:45] | These are ridiculous fabrications. | 这根本是凭空捏造 |
[38:47] | It doesn’t matter. We know where he was. | 没关系 我们知道他在哪 |
[38:49] | I held the hand of the woman he murdered. | 我就握着被他谋杀的女人的手 |
[38:52] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[38:53] | James, whoever did kill Mary | 詹姆 杀了玛丽的人 |
[38:56] | left some DNA behind, | 留下了DNA证据 |
[38:58] | under her fingernails. | 就在她的指甲里 |
[39:04] | What’s that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:05] | Well, that would be a cut. | 就是被划伤了 |
[39:07] | I cut myself on a broken glass. | 我被碎玻璃划伤了 |
[39:09] | No. Mary Rutka did that to you trying to defend herself. | 不 这是玛丽·卢卡自卫时留下的伤 |
[39:12] | You knew that Don Sanderson was out after 25 years. | 你听说唐·桑德森在25年后出来了 |
[39:15] | He got to Tom Wittman, | 他找到了汤姆·惠特曼 |
[39:16] | and you were afraid that if he got to mary, | 你害怕如果他再找到玛丽 |
[39:18] | he might find you and bring you down | 他就可能追查到你 |
[39:20] | for what you did to his family all those years ago. | 并揭露你当年对他家人的所作所为 |
[39:22] | You’re delusional, agent. | 这是妄想 探员 |
[39:23] | You panicked and you killed Mary. | 你慌了然后你杀了玛丽 |
[39:25] | – I don’t panic. – You did panic. | -我没慌 -你确实慌了 |
[39:26] | You’re a killer. It’s what you do. | 你是个杀手 你就是这种人 |
[39:28] | You destroy people’s lives. | 你毁掉别人的生活 |
[39:29] | I destroyed no one. | 我没有毁掉任何人 |
[39:31] | You put a man away for life, you murdered his family, | 你把一个人送进监狱等死 杀了他的家人 |
[39:33] | and today you killed a woman | 今天你还杀了个女人 |
[39:34] | – who would never betray you, – I killed no one. | -而她永远不会背叛你 -我没杀人 |
[39:36] | because you panicked. You are a killer. | 就因为你惊慌了 你是个杀手 |
[39:39] | You are a psychopath. You panicked and– | 你是个疯子 你惊慌失措 然后… |
[39:41] | I don’t panic! I don’t panic! | 我没有惊慌失措 |
[39:48] | There he is. | 这才是他 |
[39:49] | Jim, what’s going on. | 詹姆 到底怎么了 |
[39:53] | Call Charles. | 给查尔斯打电话 |
[39:56] | Don’t say another word. | 不要说多余的话 |
[39:58] | They’ve got nothing. | 他们没有证据 |
[39:59] | We found the tape. | 我们找到了录像带 |
[40:05] | James Stanworth, you’re under arrest | 詹姆斯·斯坦沃 你因谋杀 |
[40:07] | for the murder of Mary Rutka. | 玛丽·卢卡被捕 |
[40:09] | This is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[40:10] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:12] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的每句话都将作为呈堂证供 |
[40:15] | You have the right to speak to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[40:17] | If you cannot afford an attorney… | 如果你请不起律师… |
[40:35] | There hasn’t been a second when I haven’t thought about this. | 我无时无刻不在脑海中设想这个场景 |
[40:39] | Now it’s here. | 现在实现了 |
[40:42] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[40:45] | I’m terrified. | 我有点害怕 |
[40:50] | You know, your son has been studying medicine. | 知道吗 你儿子也学医 |
[40:53] | He wants to open his own clinic. | 他想开一家自己的诊所 |
[40:56] | It seems to me he’s becoming a lot like his father. | 看来他果然像他的父亲 |
[41:01] | I don’t even know what he looks like. | 我甚至不知道他的样子了 |
[41:06] | Well, it looks like you’re about to find out. | 你自己亲眼看了不就知道了 |
[41:10] | Yes, but I… | 没错 但是我… |
[41:12] | What am I supposed to say to him? | 我该和他说什么 |
[41:16] | He knows that you didn’t do it. | 他知道不是你做的 |
[41:18] | That’s all you ever wanted him to know. | 这正是你想告诉他的 |
[41:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:31] | Go. | 去吧 |
[41:32] | Show him who is dad really is. | 让他看看他父亲究竟是什么样 |
[41:42] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[41:48] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[41:57] | “All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered. | 一切真理一经发现就变得通俗易懂 |
[42:02] | The point is to discover them.” | 关键在于其发现的过程 |
[42:04] | Galileo. | 伽利略 |