时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | 3 women murdered inside a gated community | 过去两个月中 在新墨西哥州东南部 |
[01:42] | in southeastern New Mexico in the last 2 months. | 封闭式住宅小区内 连续三名女性被害 |
[01:44] | All 3 inside. | 三名都是在小区内 |
[01:47] | Marjorie West was strangled in her home in the middle of the night | 玛乔莉·韦斯特午夜被勒死在自己家 |
[01:50] | While her family was out of town. | 她家人出城去了 |
[01:51] | They found her the next morning. | 第二天早上发现的她 |
[01:53] | Jill Long was strangled in the laundry room | 吉尔·朗在自家洗衣间被勒死 |
[01:55] | While her husband and sons were camping in the backyard. | 其丈夫和儿子就在后院露营 |
[01:58] | And last night, Aubrey Jacobs was killed in her home office | 昨晚 奥布蕾·雅各布斯在家庭办公室被害 |
[02:01] | While her daughter and husband were asleep in the house. | 而她女儿和丈夫就在家中睡觉 |
[02:04] | Occupied dwellings is as high-risk as it gets. | 在住宅中下手 风险可想而知 |
[02:06] | And he’s fearless. | 凶手真是胆大包天 |
[02:07] | Proximity, the chance he might get caught– | 挑近处下手 可能被抓的高风险 |
[02:09] | that could be part of it for him. | 说不定就是他动机之一 |
[02:11] | You said gated community. | 你说的封闭式住宅小区 |
[02:12] | I’m assuming that means security? | 那就是说有保安 |
[02:13] | A small security staff and perimeter cameras. | 少量保安人员及边界视频监控 |
[02:15] | Everything’s recorded 24-7, and no one has entered | 全年24小时监控 自昨晚开始 |
[02:17] | or left the compound since last night except residents. | 除了小区居民 没有人进出 |
[02:20] | It looks like the unsub is part of the community. | 看来不明嫌犯就是小区住户 |
[02:23] | The local detective says that demographics,general makeup, | 当地警方说 该小区住户的人口统计特征 |
[02:25] | and socioeconomic status of the residents is essentially the same. | 基本组成和社会经济状况几乎一样 |
[02:29] | That’s going to make a profile difficult. | 这样就很难做侧写了 |
[02:31] | Unless we examine a different set of parameters. | 除非查看一组不同的参数 |
[02:34] | Different parameters? | 什么不同参数 |
[02:35] | Rossi’s working on that right now. | 罗西正在处理 |
[02:40] | What took you so long, cadet? | 怎么这么慢 菜鸟 |
[02:42] | What took you so long? Here you go. | 怎么这么慢 加油 |
[02:43] | The mannequin is your wounded partner. | 这模特就是你受伤的搭档 |
[02:45] | You and your wounded partner must make it over that wall. | 你得背着你受伤的搭档翻越那道墙 |
[02:49] | Where’s your head at, cadet? What you thinking? | 还在想什么 菜鸟 转什么念头 |
[02:50] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 快点 快点 |
[02:52] | Use the rope to get your partner over the wall. | 用绳绑上 背着你搭档过去 |
[02:54] | Let’s move! | 快点 |
[02:58] | Use the rope to get your partner over the wall, cadet. | 用绳绑上 背着你搭档过去 菜鸟 |
[03:00] | Are you paying attention? | 听到我说的了吗 |
[03:01] | Are you thinking with your head? | 在用脑子想吗 |
[03:03] | Get your partner over the wall. | 背你搭档过去 |
[03:05] | Here we go. | 加油 |
[03:06] | Move, cadet! Move, cadet! | 快点 菜鸟 |
[03:08] | There you go! There you go! | 加油 加油 |
[03:09] | Watch her. That’s how you do it! | 小心 别让她再受伤 |
[03:11] | That’s how you do it, cadet! | 就该这么做 菜鸟 |
[03:14] | There you go! | 加油 |
[03:14] | Yes! Yes! | 好 很棒 |
[03:17] | That’s about the fastest I’ve ever seen anyone figure that out. | 要求的是速度 就没人明白这点 |
[03:20] | Is this the first time she’s ever done that? | 这是她第一次做这任务吗 |
[03:23] | Change the task every day. | 任务每天都变 |
[03:31] | Agent Seaver. | 西维尔探员 |
[03:32] | Sir. | 长官 |
[03:33] | You remember SSA Rossi from the Behavioral Analysis Unit? | 还记得行为分析组的罗西探员吗 |
[03:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:38] | It’s been quite a long time. | 好久不见 |
[03:40] | Yes, sir. | 是啊 长官 |
[03:42] | You weren’t easy to find. | 找你真不容易啊 |
[03:43] | You’re supposed to be working the reception desk | 你不是该在华盛顿办事处 |
[03:45] | at the Washington field office. | 接待处工作吗 |
[03:46] | I’m on my break. | 我在休假 |
[03:48] | I was told that I could run | 上级说只要我愿意 |
[03:50] | the course in my free time if I wanted to. | 我可以在休假时上这课程 |
[03:51] | – My concussion– – At ease. | -我的脑震荡… -别紧张 |
[03:53] | If this is how you want to spend your free time, you have at it. | 你休假时想这么过 我们没意见 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna let the two of you talk. Dave. | 你们俩谈吧 戴夫 |
[03:57] | – Thanks, Bill. – Yeah. | -谢谢 比尔 -没事 |
[04:05] | I know you’re too busy to just visit. | 我知道你是无事不登三宝殿 |
[04:10] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[04:13] | Because of my impressive academy scores | 是因为在学院的好成绩 |
[04:16] | Or my childhood? | 还是因为我的童年 |
[04:20] | Let’s take a ride. | 我先载你过去 |
[04:24] | You remember Agent Hotchner? | 记得霍奇纳探员吧 |
[04:26] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[04:29] | – Good to see you. – Hi. | -幸会 -你好 |
[04:30] | – Glad to see you’re doing so well. – Thank you. | -很高兴看到你过得不错 -谢谢 |
[04:32] | – Have a seat. – Yes, sir. | -坐 -好的 长官 |
[04:35] | I told Ashley | 我告诉艾什莉 |
[04:37] | she may be able to help us with this case. | 她在这案子上也许能帮我们 |
[04:41] | We have an unsub who manages to live | 本案的不明嫌犯成功地 |
[04:42] | in close proximity to his victims | 生活于被害人周围 |
[04:44] | without raising an alarm. | 未引起任何警觉 |
[04:45] | That we’ve seen before. | 这样并不稀奇 |
[04:47] | What’s new here is what the local police are telling us | 稀奇的是当地警方所说的 |
[04:49] | about the community itself. | 该社区本身的情况 |
[04:52] | Demographically, everyone’s basically the same. | 人口特征上来看 每人都基本雷同 |
[04:54] | Most of the parameters we would look for to build a profile | 我们建立侧写需要的大部分参数 |
[04:56] | seem to exist in most of the men. | 似乎社区中大部分人都具备 |
[04:58] | But we thought if the unsub has children, | 但如果不明嫌犯有孩子 |
[05:01] | and the statistics tell us that he probably does, | 统计资料表明他很可能有孩子 |
[05:04] | would the children exhibit certain specific behavior? | 那孩子是否会存在某种行为异常 |
[05:07] | So this isn’t about my academic scores. | 这么说不是因为我的学习成绩 |
[05:12] | No. | 没错 |
[05:13] | Great. Give me 15 minutes. | 很好 等我15分钟 |
[05:16] | I have a change of clothes in the car. | 我去车上换件衣服 |
[05:17] | Agent, we’re not detailing you to the unit. | 探员 这不是请你加入我们组 |
[05:20] | We want to ask you some questions. | 而是想问你些问题 |
[05:24] | Right. I see. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[05:26] | Do you have some concerns? | 你有顾虑吗 |
[05:31] | I want to help, and I know that I can. | 我很想帮忙 也知道我能帮上忙 |
[05:35] | But I don’t think I can tell you what to look for | 但除非我亲眼看到那些家庭 |
[05:37] | without seeing the families myself. | 不然我没法为你们的调查提供帮助 |
[05:42] | You understand you go only as a consultant on this one case? | 你明白你只是作为本案的顾问加入 |
[05:46] | – I understand. – And you’re to do nothing | -我明白 -那你在没有组内人员在场时 |
[05:47] | without another member of the team present. | 不得私自进行任何活动 |
[05:49] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[05:50] | This won’t be easy, Ashley. | 这不是件易事 艾什莉 |
[05:53] | It may trigger some extremely painful memories. | 可能会触发某些特别痛苦的记忆 |
[05:57] | I appreciate the concern. | 感谢关心 |
[05:59] | But when your father kills 25 women before you’re a teenager, | 但有个在你年少时杀了25名女性的父亲 |
[06:03] | painful memories don’t need a trigger. | 这些痛苦回忆不用触发 |
[06:05] | They just are. | 它们时刻都在 |
[06:43] | “When we were children, | 在我们孩提时 |
[06:44] | we used to think that when we grew up | 我们常想 当我们长大 |
[06:45] | we would no longer be vulnerable. | 就不会再容易受伤 |
[06:47] | But to grow up is to accept vulnerability. | 但成长就是去接受弱点 |
[06:50] | to be alive is to be vulnerable.” | 活着就是要受伤 |
[06:52] | Writer Madeleine L’engle. | 马德琳·英格[作家] |
[06:55] | I’ve notified the primary detective | 我将您的要求 |
[06:57] | And the Oak Tree Hills security office of your requirements. | 通知了当地警方和橡树山社区保安室 |
[07:00] | You should know that that security office | 还有那家保安室 |
[07:02] | is particularly efficient. | 特别有效率 |
[07:03] | Except someone’s killing people right under their noses. | 但有人就在他们眼皮底下杀人 |
[07:06] | Call me old-fashioned, | 你可以说我守旧 |
[07:07] | But that doesn’t seem like efficient security. | 但这算哪门子高效保安 |
[07:09] | Yeah. I’m running background checks | 没错 我同时在调查 |
[07:11] | On all the male residents, too. | 所有男性居民的背景 |
[07:12] | Good. And check wider in new mexico | 很好 把范围扩大到新墨西哥州 |
[07:13] | for similar crimes, | 看看有没有类似的 |
[07:15] | Stranglings in occupied dwellings. | 室内绞杀案件 |
[07:16] | Wish you, command me. | 尽管说 我将竭尽全力 |
[07:17] | I shall call you the moment I have anything to contribute | 一有线索我就给你们打电话 |
[07:19] | Or an overwhelming desire to speak to | 或者我想和我可爱的 |
[07:21] | my beautiful Derek Morgan, | 摩根讲话想到抓狂了 |
[07:22] | whichever comes first. | 看哪种状况先出现 |
[07:23] | Let me guess who’ll win. | 让我猜猜哪边会赢 |
[07:24] | And you’d be right. | 你会猜中的 |
[07:25] | I bid you adieu and safe travels, mon amis. | 一路顺风 事事顺利 |
[07:29] | They called from downstairs. Ashley’s on her way up. | 楼下来电话说 艾什莉上来了 |
[07:40] | Have you decided what to tell the team about who she is? | 你想好要怎么向其他人介绍她吗 |
[07:44] | They’re going to need to know. | 他们得知道她是谁 |
[07:46] | But as far as how she wants to tell them, | 不过那取决于她自己想怎么说 |
[07:47] | I thought we might play that by ear. | 我们还是走一步看一步吧 |
[07:50] | I assume since she goes by Seaver | 我想既然她决定用西维尔这个姓 |
[07:51] | That she doesn’t want people knowing who she is. | 她肯定不想别人知道她的身份 |
[07:55] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[07:57] | Kind of makes you feel old, doesn’t it? | 看着她 有点觉得自己老了 不是吗 |
[07:59] | No. | 没有 |
[08:00] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[08:04] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[08:06] | Agent trainee Seaver, | 西维尔见习探员 |
[08:08] | Supervisory special agents Prentiss and Morgan. | 高级特别探员潘提斯和摩根 |
[08:11] | I’ve heard a lot about both of you. | 久闻两位大名啊 |
[08:14] | Well, I hope it was all good. | 我希望你听到的是好话 |
[08:15] | Very, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[08:16] | Anything specific? | 有什么特别的话吗 |
[08:17] | I mean about me in particular. | 我是说特指我 |
[08:19] | Oh, please, don’t encourage him. | 拜托 别让他得瑟了 |
[08:20] | Agent Seaver is on loan to us from the academy | 西维尔探员是学院借调给我们的 |
[08:23] | While she’s in remedial training with an injury. | 目前她正在进行创伤后补修训练 |
[08:25] | Concussion. Hand-to-hand got a little out of control. | 脑震荡 和人交手的时候没控制好 |
[08:27] | – How’s the other guy? – Don’t ask. | -和你交手的那个呢 -别提了 |
[08:30] | I was remediated in the academy also. | 我也去学院训练过 |
[08:32] | Agent Seaver, Dr. Reid. | 西维尔探员 这位是里德博士 |
[08:34] | Um, what was your issue? | 你是什么问题 |
[08:36] | What was my issue? | 我什么问题吗 |
[08:37] | Marksmanship, physical training, | 枪法训练 体能训练 |
[08:39] | Obstacle course, hogan’s alley, | 障碍物训练 警技射击 |
[08:41] | You know, pretty much | 你知道 基本上 |
[08:42] | everything that wasn’t technically book related. | 所有和书没有关系的部分 |
[08:43] | They ultimately had to make exceptions to allow me into the field. | 他们最后只好破例让我出勤 |
[08:46] | Agent Seaver’s going to accompany us to new Mexico. | 西维尔探员会和我们一起去新墨西哥州 |
[08:49] | – She is? – As a consultant. | -是吗 -作为顾问 |
[08:51] | On? | 哪方面 |
[08:52] | She has a unique perspective. | 她有独特的视角 |
[08:55] | They don’t know? | 他们不知道吗 |
[08:56] | Well, we weren’t sure how you wanted to, | 我们不知道你是不是愿意 |
[08:59] | Seaver’s not my original last name. | 西维尔不是我的原姓 |
[09:01] | It’s my mother’s maiden name. | 而是我母亲的娘家姓 |
[09:03] | Mine used to be Beauchamp. | 我原本的姓是博尚 |
[09:05] | My father is charles beauchamp. | 我父亲是查尔斯·博尚 |
[09:07] | As in the Redmond Ripper Charles Beauchamp? | 就是那个雷德蒙开膛手吗 |
[09:11] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[09:12] | He killed 25 women over 10 years | 10年多时间里 他在北达科塔州郊外 |
[09:14] | in rural North Dakota. | 杀死了25名女性 |
[09:15] | I think that you caught him, right, Rossi? | 我记得是你抓住他的吧 罗西 |
[09:17] | Hotch was on that team, too. | 霍奇当时也在 |
[09:20] | Based on her life experience, | 基于她的生活经历 |
[09:22] | We were hoping that agent Seaver | 我们希望西维尔探员 |
[09:23] | Might recognize something in the family dynamics | 能从那个社区的家庭动力学方面 |
[09:25] | inside the community that could be helpful. | 发现线索 给予我们帮助 |
[09:28] | We have a plane waiting. | 飞机在等我们 |
[09:37] | Her father was a serial killer? | 她的父亲是个连环杀手 |
[09:39] | That’s definitely a different set of parameters. | 那绝对是个独特的视角 |
[09:41] | I don’t want her presence to get us sidetracked. | 我不希望她的到来改变我们的侧重点 |
[09:43] | It’s a long shot that she’s gonna see anything helpful. | 靠她发现线索几率还是很小 |
[09:45] | We work it like any other case. | 我们要像往常一样工作 |
[09:47] | You got it. | 明白 |
[09:52] | 新墨西哥州 拉斯库塞斯 橡树山 | |
[09:54] | I.D., please. | 请出示证件 |
[09:55] | Agent Hotchner, fbi. | 联调局 霍奇纳探员 |
[09:58] | Harvey Brinkman, chief of security for the development. | 哈维·布林克曼 新建住宅区保安主管 |
[10:01] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:02] | Detective Ruiz is in the model home. | 鲁伊兹警探在样板房那边 |
[10:05] | Park on the right. | 靠右停车 |
[10:06] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:12] | Well, the fact of the matter is, | 事实上 |
[10:14] | “Beam me, up, scotty” Was never actually said. | “传送我吧 小史”这句话没被说过 |
[10:16] | The closest they ever got was, “Scotty, beam us up” | 最接近的台词是”小史 传送我们” |
[10:19] | But interestingly enough | 不过有趣的地方是 |
[10:20] | Reid, Reid, come on. Give it a rest. | 里德 拜托 你消停会吧 |
[10:22] | Detective Ruiz? | 鲁伊兹警探吗 |
[10:23] | That’s right. | 我是 |
[10:24] | – I’m agent Hotchner. – Call me Felix. | -我是霍奇纳探员 -叫我菲列斯吧 |
[10:26] | These are agents Morgan and Prentiss. | 这是摩根探员和潘提斯探员 |
[10:28] | Dr. Reid, agent Rossi, and agent Seaver. | 里德博士 罗西探员和西维尔探员 |
[10:30] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你们前来 |
[10:31] | As your tech requested, we moved everything | 根据你们的要求 我们把东西 |
[10:32] | From the station right here into the model home. | 都从警局搬到样板房里了 |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | Agent Prentiss and I would love to take a look around, | 潘提斯探员和我想在周围看看 |
[10:36] | Get a feel for the area. | 先对这里有个整体感觉 |
[10:38] | We’d like to see the latest crime scene, too, | 我们还想看看最近一次的犯罪现场 |
[10:39] | If that’s possible. | 如果可以的话 |
[10:40] | Of course. Let me just get everybody situated | 没问题 我先把大伙儿安顿下来 |
[10:41] | And I’ll walk you over there. | 然后就带你们去 |
[10:42] | Oh, we can find it. | 我们自己能去 |
[10:44] | You sure? | 你们确定吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah. It’s no problem. | 对 没问题 |
[10:49] | They sure aren’t the | 这些人肯定不是 |
[10:50] | “Mind your own business” Types, are they? | “事不关己 高高挂起”的类型吧 |
[10:52] | So how come none of them have seen our unsub? | 那为什么没人看见犯人 |
[10:59] | These are the evidence boards. | 这些是证据板 |
[11:01] | As you can see, we’re still in the process of moving in. | 如你们所见 我们还在陆续搬东西进来 |
[11:04] | I didn’t think the whole neighborhood needed to see the photos. | 我认为没必要让附近所有人都看到照片 |
[11:06] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[11:08] | It’s a lot of work, detective. Thank you. | 这是很大的工作量 警探 谢谢你 |
[11:09] | Color-coded and annotated. | 彩笔做了记号还有注释 |
[11:11] | Yeah, well, I’m not just the primary detective. | 好吧 我不仅是个初级警探 |
[11:14] | I also live in the community. | 我也是这个社区的居民 |
[11:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:17] | 3 blocks right up on the left. | 我家在左边第3个街区 |
[11:20] | My wife thought it would be an excellent place to raise the kids. | 我太太觉得这个社区的环境对孩子很好 |
[11:23] | She’s changed her opinion in the last couple months. | 过去几个月里她的想法改变了 |
[11:25] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我也理解 |
[11:27] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[11:29] | Yeah. Let’s get to work. | 没事 开始工作吧 |
[11:31] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你们别介意 |
[11:32] | But I also worked up a cursory profile. | 我还做了个粗略的恻写 |
[11:35] | You did? | 是吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah. I took an FBI seminar | 对 我参加了联调局 |
[11:38] | on serial crime in Albuquerque. | 阿尔布开克市连环杀手研讨班 |
[11:40] | Twice. | 参加了两次 |
[11:41] | Let’s see what you’ve got so far. | 说说你迄今为止的想法 |
[11:43] | All right. | 好 |
[11:44] | He’s organized. | 他很有条理 |
[11:46] | He took everything to the scene, he left nothing behind. | 他将现场收拾得很干净 没留下丝毫线索 |
[11:48] | Which means he lives with a spouse | 这说明他和配偶 |
[11:50] | or some kind of long-term partner. | 或长期生活伴侣住在一起 |
[11:51] | Has a steady, skilled job. | 有一份稳定 技术类的工作 |
[11:53] | Physically, he presents himself as non-threatening, | 外表看来 他完全没有威胁性 |
[11:55] | but he craves power and control, | 但他极度渴望权力与控制感 |
[11:57] | so he may have a job or an activity that gives him that. | 所以他的工作或参与的活动能给他这些感觉 |
[12:00] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[12:02] | Unfortunately, I just described | 只可惜 我的这番描述 |
[12:04] | 64 of the 71 men who live in the subdivision. | 小区里的71个男人中有64个都符合 |
[12:27] | And that is the whole kit and kaboodle on each of your 64 suspects. | 这些是64名嫌疑人的所有资料和档案 |
[12:31] | Nothing really stands out. They’re all pretty plain. | 没发现任何异常 都非常普通 |
[12:33] | That’s pretty much the main issue we’re going to have here. | 这是我们目前的最大问题了 |
[12:35] | Yeah. Vanilla doesn’t make your job any easier. | 是 平淡对你们的工作毫无帮助 |
[12:38] | No, it does not. | 是 绝无帮助 |
[12:39] | So, um, how’s it going with the agent whose father was a… | 所以 那个爸爸是…的探员怎么样 |
[12:45] | – You know? – How’d you know that? | -你懂的 -你怎么会知道 |
[12:47] | I might have looked into someone’s hidden background. | 好奇瞥了一眼某人隐藏的背景档案 |
[12:50] | What? I am not gonna let some strange new person | 怎么 我可不能让个来历不明的陌生人 |
[12:52] | travel with my family and not find out who they are. | 就这样和我的家人一同出行 |
[12:54] | Well, she seems fine. | 我觉得她挺好 |
[12:56] | What is that in your voice? | 你那是什么口气 |
[12:57] | What’s what in my voice? | 什么什么口气 |
[12:58] | Oh, my god, you think she’s pretty. | 哇靠 你觉得她很漂亮 |
[13:00] | What? I never said that. | 什么 我从没说过 |
[13:01] | Ho ho, you totally do. | 哦呵呵 你绝对说了 |
[13:03] | Ha ha! P.G. out, lover boy. | 佩加下了 坠入爱河的小可爱 |
[13:11] | What’s all that? | 那都是什么 |
[13:12] | Our technical analyst ran background checks on the suspects. | 我们的技术分析员调查了嫌疑人的背景资料 |
[13:14] | Oh, I could have given you that. | 这个我就可以给你 |
[13:16] | We typically gather our own intelligence. | 一般我们都自己收集情报 |
[13:18] | Out federal databases tend to have more detailed information. | 联邦数据库有更多详细信息 |
[13:22] | Well, how do you know | 你都没看过我们的资料 |
[13:22] | they’re more detailed if you haven’t seen ours? | 怎么知道你们的更详细 |
[13:25] | It’s nothing personal, Chief. | 不是针对你 主管 |
[13:26] | – It’s just… – You could have asked. | -只是… -你应该开口问一声 |
[13:29] | Next time I will. | 下次我会的 |
[13:37] | Has anyone vetted them? | 有没有人验证过他们 |
[13:38] | Garcia’s doing a separate check | 加西亚已经分别排查过 |
[13:40] | on police and security staff. | 警察和保安人员了 |
[13:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:44] | Law enforcement and security | 执法机关或者保安工作 |
[13:46] | are the kind of jobs that would attract this unsub. | 会比较吸引这类不明嫌犯 |
[13:49] | Dennis Rader, BTK, was a compliance officer | 丹尼斯·雷德 BTK 就是堪萨斯州 |
[13:51] | in Park City, Kansas. | 帕克城的执法人员 |
[13:52] | Kenneth Bianchi, one of the hillside stranglers, | 肯尼斯·比安奇 山腰绞杀者之一 |
[13:54] | worked as a security guard in California and Washington. | 在加州和华府都是做保安 |
[13:56] | Psychopaths love official jobs | 精神变态挚爱公务员工作 |
[13:58] | and uniforms. | 还有制服 |
[14:03] | Where were you the night of the 12th? | 12日晚 你身在何处 |
[14:05] | Are you saying you think this was me? | 你是说你觉得是我吗 |
[14:07] | Answer the question! | 快回答问题 |
[14:09] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[14:09] | You interviewed every adult male in the community? | 你审问了社区里所有成年男子 |
[14:12] | More than once. They’re all digitized. | 还不止一次 全都录下来了 |
[14:14] | Were all the interviews confrontational like this? | 所有询问都是这样的吗 |
[14:18] | Is that wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[14:19] | You didn’t get much out of them, did you? | 你没得出太多线索吧 |
[14:22] | No. | 没错 |
[14:24] | That’s when I started thinking maybe I needed some help. | 所以我才觉得可能需要帮助 |
[14:26] | They don’t have anything? | 他们什么都没查到吗 |
[14:29] | After the second woman was killed, | 第二个死者被杀害后 |
[14:31] | Detective Ruiz said they had evidence. | 鲁伊兹警探说他们有了证据 |
[14:33] | The police are doing everything they can. | 警方已经竭尽所能了 |
[14:34] | And now you’re telling me you have nothing? | 现在你又说他们什么都没查到 |
[14:36] | You have no idea who did this? | 你真的不知道是谁干的吗 |
[14:41] | I don’t understand how something like this could happen | 我只是不明白 发生了这种事 |
[14:44] | and no one heard or saw anything. | 怎么没人听到或看到什么 |
[14:47] | It’s because the kind of person who does this | 因为犯下这样暴行的人 |
[14:51] | spends their life practicing. | 花了一生的时间来练习 |
[14:54] | And what they’re good at is getting away with it. | 而且他们非常善于逃脱 |
[14:58] | Yeah, well, Aubrey never hurt anybody in her whole life. | 奥布蕾从没伤害过任何人 |
[15:02] | I wish I had answers for you. | 我也希望我知道谁是凶手 |
[15:11] | It’s my–my daughter. | 这个…是我女儿的 |
[15:13] | I gotta get her out of here. | 我要带她离开这里 |
[15:17] | Everywhere she looks… | 她所看到的那些… |
[15:19] | Where is she now? | 现在她在哪里 |
[15:21] | She’s in her room. | 她在她房间里 |
[15:23] | Do you need to talk to her? | 你要和她谈谈吗 |
[15:25] | No. That’s all right. | 不用 没关系 |
[15:26] | Sir, the unsub came through the garage? | 先生 不明嫌犯从你家车库进来的吗 |
[15:29] | Yeah. Detective Ruiz said the remote openers | 对 鲁伊兹警探说 车库的遥控钥匙 |
[15:33] | in this compound only have 5 unique codes. | 只有五种独特的组合编码 |
[15:35] | Well, you’d think they would tell you that | 我们搬进来时 |
[15:36] | when you moved in, right? | 他们好歹也知会一声吧 |
[15:37] | Anyone could just drive around | 只要用那五种编码之一 |
[15:39] | and open up a fifth of the garage doors. | 任何人都能打开门开走我的车 |
[15:42] | I usually make sure all the inside doors are locked up, | 我一般会确保里面的门都上了锁 |
[15:46] | but Aubrey stayed up late and… | 但奥布蕾那天睡得很晚 |
[15:51] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[15:53] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[15:56] | Um, it’s, uh, it’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[15:59] | Can I… | 我能不能… |
[16:00] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[16:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | All that stuff you said about BTK and the hillside strangler, | 你说的那些有关BTK和山腰绞杀者的事 |
[16:12] | It’s all in your head? | 你记得这么清楚吗 |
[16:14] | I have an eidetic memory. | 我有精确的记忆力 |
[16:17] | So you know everything my dad did, then. | 那你对我爸爸的事也一清二楚吧 |
[16:20] | I only know what I was told | 我只知道别人说的 |
[16:22] | and what was in the papers. | 和报纸上写的 |
[16:24] | I don’t have a lot of details. | 我不太清楚细节 |
[16:26] | Uh, what sort of details– | 什么细节… |
[16:27] | Agent seaver. | 西维尔探员 |
[16:29] | There’s going to be a community meeting tonight. | 我们准备今晚开个社区大会 |
[16:31] | We’re going to all look for visual cues, | 我们都要去现场观察视觉线索 |
[16:32] | But I want you specifically to concentrate on family interactions. | 但我要你特别关注家庭成员间的互动 |
[16:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:35] | Chief. We need to have a place | 主管 我们需要个能 |
[16:38] | to hold a town meeting. | 举行全区大会的地方 |
[16:39] | Well, there’s a church on the east side of the development. | 小区东边有个教堂可以 |
[16:42] | Will you have your men notify residents | 能让你的手下通知本地居民 |
[16:43] | that there’ll be a meeting there tonight? | 今晚那里要举行社区大会吗 |
[16:45] | Stress that it’s important but not compulsory. | 强调一下重要性 但不是强制参加 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:50] | 6 P.M. | 晚上6点 |
[16:51] | – Agent Hotchner. – Sir. | -霍奇纳探员 -什么事 |
[16:52] | You should see this. | 你该看看这个 |
[16:54] | This guy’s Frank Morris. | 这位是弗兰克·莫里斯 |
[16:57] | I do? How do I know that? | 是吗 我怎么会知道 |
[16:59] | I run the damn neighborhood watch. | 我负责该死的四处巡逻 |
[17:02] | That means you’re walking around at night. | 也意味着你在夜里四处活动 |
[17:05] | Now, the profile could include somebody | 侧写也包括那些 |
[17:06] | in the neighborhood watch, right? | 负责四处巡逻的人吧 |
[17:07] | It could. We’d have to know more about his activities. | 没错 我们需要详细了解他的活动 |
[17:10] | Exactly. I’ll have him brought in. | 我就说嘛 等下我把他带过来 |
[17:11] | We’re going to try something else. | 我们有别的方法 |
[17:12] | Can you make some officers available to run a sign-in table | 麻烦你安排人在今晚的社区大会上 |
[17:15] | at a community meeting tonight? | 设置一个签到桌 |
[17:16] | One of the things we’re going to be examining | 我们想要观察一下 |
[17:18] | is body language in a group environment. | 每个人在人群中的肢体语言 |
[17:20] | Body language. | 肢体语言 |
[17:21] | It’s something that the unsub | 因为肢体语言 |
[17:22] | won’t be able to control | 不明嫌犯再怎么努力 |
[17:23] | even if he were to try to. | 也控制不了 |
[17:25] | Right. Right. | 没错 说得对 |
[17:26] | I’ll have some uniforms detailed to the meeting. | 我会派人分散到人群中 |
[17:27] | Will you also tell Brinkman that the unsub | 能跟布林克曼也说一声 |
[17:29] | Will display something that he can’t control. | 不明嫌犯会有不可自控的举止吗 |
[17:31] | Ok. | 好的 |
[17:32] | You think they’ll be able to keep that to themselves? | 你担心他们会有所保留 |
[17:35] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不会 |
[17:38] | Looks like she was writing a story or something. | 看来她像是在写小说什么的 |
[17:41] | Yeah, her husband said she was taking classes. | 她丈夫说她在上课 |
[17:43] | She wanted to be a novelist. | 她想成为小说家 |
[17:45] | I want to get this over to Garcia so she can do her thing. | 我得把这东西传给加西亚 看看有什么发现 |
[17:49] | Man, this job. | 伙计 这起案子 |
[17:52] | What we see, all these lives cut short. | 这些遭遇飞来横祸的人们 |
[17:56] | I know, Prentiss. | 我明白你的感受 潘提斯 |
[17:58] | I was just thinking about you. | 我正想你呢 |
[18:00] | Baby girl, listen. We got a laptop here | 亲亲宝贝 我们发现 |
[18:01] | that was owned by the last victim. | 最后一名被害人的笔记本电脑 |
[18:03] | I’m gonna hook it up for you over at the model home | 等我回到样板房链接给你 |
[18:05] | so you can work your magic, all right? | 你好施展你的”搜查大法” |
[18:07] | What kind of magic? | 搜查什么 |
[18:08] | Well, she was a writer, so maybe she kept a journal? | 她是个作家 也许有记日记的习惯 |
[18:10] | Maybe she noticed somebody following her | 也许她留意到有人跟踪她 |
[18:11] | or just felt something weird, I don’t know. | 或对古怪情况有所觉察 我也不确定 |
[18:14] | So we’re fishing. | 这就像钓鱼一样 |
[18:15] | Yep. Fish away. | 没错 钓大鱼 |
[18:17] | Ok. I just so happen to have | 没问题 我正好有双 |
[18:18] | a pair of chartreuse waders I never get to wear. | 黄绿高筒防水靴没来得及穿呢 |
[18:20] | Oh, and, Garcia, | 还有 加西亚 |
[18:21] | The suspects who are left, | 在筛选剩下的嫌犯里 |
[18:23] | see if any of them have a tech background, | 再找下谁有技术背景 |
[18:25] | Enough that they would know | 足以让他们懂得 |
[18:25] | how to modify a remote garage door opener. | 如何配置车库门遥控器 |
[18:28] | Done, love you, ciao. | 好的 爱你 拜拜 |
[18:30] | Modify a remote? | 配置遥控器 |
[18:31] | Marjorie West’s family was out of town. | 玛乔莉·韦斯特的家人出城去了 |
[18:33] | Jill Long was strangled in her laundry room | 吉尔·朗在家人外出露营时 |
[18:35] | while her family was camping outside. | 被勒死在洗衣间里 |
[18:36] | And right here the unsub’s able to get through the entire house | 注意到没 不明嫌犯穿过整个房子 |
[18:39] | only to find a room where somebody was awake? | 只为了看看哪个房间里有人没睡吗 |
[18:41] | Does that sound like somebody just randomly checking garage doors | 难道嫌犯只是随机尝试 |
[18:44] | to see if the fifth one will open? | 看能碰巧打开谁家车库吗 |
[18:45] | No. That sounds like someone who can open the garage | 不 倒像是他想开哪家的车库 |
[18:48] | he specifically needs opened. | 就能打开哪家车库的门 |
[18:50] | Prentiss. | 我是潘提斯 |
[18:52] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上过去 |
[18:53] | Rossi wants us at the church. | 罗西叫我们去教堂 |
[18:55] | They’re setting up a community meeting. | 他们组织了一场社区大会 |
[18:58] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[19:02] | We just came from the last victim’s house. | 我们刚从最后一名被害人家里来 |
[19:04] | The unsub used the garage as access. | 不明嫌犯从车库进入 |
[19:06] | Maybe a remote door opener made to be universal. | 也许配置了一把万能车库门遥控器 |
[19:08] | The police are saying it’s random, | 虽然当地警方说是随机案件 |
[19:10] | but how could you randomly find a woman so vulnerable? | 但怎么可能如此随机就碰上了落单的女性 |
[19:13] | Garcia’s going over backgrounds again, | 加西亚重新过滤背景信息 |
[19:15] | trying to highlight anyone with tech experience. | 寻找有技术背景的人 |
[19:17] | She’s also doing a full workup on Brinkman and Ruiz. | 同时她也在调查布林克曼和鲁伊兹 |
[19:20] | They had that kind of access. | 他们也有作案可能 |
[19:22] | Has anyone seen Ruiz? | 有人见到鲁伊兹吗 |
[19:23] | I saw him a while ago. | 刚才还看到来着 |
[19:24] | He set up everyone filling out forms, | 他安排每个人填写表格 |
[19:26] | but I haven’t seen him since. | 但那以后就消失了 |
[19:27] | We need to ask for help in a different way. | 我们得换种方式请求帮助 |
[19:29] | Tell people that we’re looking | 跟大家说我们在寻找 |
[19:30] | for someone who might have seen something | 目击者 |
[19:31] | rather than someone who did something. | 而不是嫌疑犯 |
[19:33] | No one thinks that their friends or neighbors are capable of this. | 没人会认为他们的朋友邻居会犯下这种暴行 |
[19:36] | We should get started. | 开始吧 |
[20:07] | We’re hoping that someone may have seen something | 我们希望有人看到某些事 |
[20:09] | and not even realized it. | 却没意识到与此案有关 |
[20:11] | Maybe you have a neighbor who takes his trash out late, | 也许你的邻居很晚才倒垃圾 |
[20:14] | works on his car in his garage. | 或是在车库里工作 |
[20:16] | Anything that might put someone outside | 他所做的事让他在非常规时间 |
[20:18] | at an odd hour | 还待在户外 |
[20:20] | And giving them the opportunity to see something. | 他们也许看到了什么 |
[20:23] | Is there anything we can help you look for? | 我们能帮你找什么吗 |
[20:26] | It won’t be overt. | 不会很明显 |
[20:27] | The kids probably won’t be afraid of dad. | 孩子基本不可能害怕父亲 |
[20:30] | They won’t? These guys have explosive tempers, don’t they? | 是吗 这类杀人犯的脾气不是异常暴躁吗 |
[20:33] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[20:41] | Anger wasn’t normal at my house. | 怒气冲冲的场景在我家并不常见 |
[20:43] | Usually when it happened, when it exploded, | 发怒 甚至狂怒 |
[20:46] | it was an anomaly. A surprise. | 都是个例 算是意外吧 |
[20:48] | If anything, my father was overly solicitous. | 如果有什么异常 应该就是我父亲过度热心 |
[20:52] | Too nice. | 太温柔了 |
[21:03] | And if I wanted anything… | 如果我想要什么 |
[21:07] | bicycles, toys, dolls… | 无论是自行车 玩具 还是娃娃 |
[21:11] | all I had to do was ask. | 只要开口 就会得到 |
[21:19] | In groups, he always held my hand. | 在人群中 他总是握着我的手 |
[21:22] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[21:24] | Sometimes so tight, | 有时实在太紧了 |
[21:26] | it almost cut off the circulation. | 好像我的血液循环都中止了 |
[21:28] | But I can never remember him putting me on his lap, | 但我从不记得他抱着我 |
[21:34] | holding me in any way. | 坐在他腿上 |
[21:49] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[21:52] | And… | 还有 |
[21:52] | he’d always have these talks with me. | 他总跟我说 |
[21:55] | He was terrified someone would take me. | 他总担心有人会把我带走 |
[21:59] | Because he knew what was out there. | 因为他知道外面世界很黑暗 |
[22:01] | Yeah, men like him. | 有很多人跟他一样 |
[22:10] | You know, maybe this man recently bought gifts for his kids. | 也许这个嫌犯最近给孩子买了礼物 |
[22:14] | My dad used to buy me things all the time. | 我爸爸总是给我买各种礼物 |
[22:16] | What kinds of gifts? | 什么样的礼物 |
[22:17] | Anything. | 任何礼物 |
[22:18] | Everything. | 所有礼物 |
[22:19] | I told you, there was nothing… | 跟你说 就没有什么是他没… |
[22:27] | My whole life, | 我整个一生 |
[22:29] | There’s only one thing I wanted that I couldn’t have. | 只有一样东西我怎么要都不会有 |
[22:32] | Which was? | 是什么 |
[22:34] | A pet. | 宠物 |
[22:52] | What have we got? | 进展如何 |
[22:53] | We’re gonna start with the people who didn’t show, | 我们从没有与会的人开始下手 |
[22:55] | Cross-reference with families with no pets. | 交叉对比没有宠物的家庭 |
[22:57] | No pets? | 没有宠物 |
[22:58] | I remembered I wasn’t allowed to have a dog | 我记得我一直不准养狗 |
[23:00] | Or a pet of any kind. | 或是别的宠物 |
[23:02] | It was more than a rule. | 不仅仅是规矩 |
[23:04] | It was a big problem for us. | 这是我家里的一个大问题 |
[23:06] | That could be something. | 这个值得注意 |
[23:07] | I’m sorry I couldn’t point him out. | 很抱歉我没能直接把那人指出来 |
[23:10] | We don’t expect you to point him out. | 我们本就没想你能直接指出来 |
[23:11] | We’re hoping you can help us once we have things narrowed down. | 我们是希望一旦范围缩小你能帮我们找到真凶 |
[23:14] | Guys, of the 64 suspects, 18 of them didn’t show up. | 伙计们 64个嫌疑人当中 有18人没来 |
[23:18] | Ok. Prentiss, take Ashley back to the model home, | 好 潘提斯 带艾什莉回样板房去 |
[23:20] | Go through the 18 names and add the pet information. | 查一遍那18个人再加上宠物信息 |
[23:22] | I got it. | 明白 |
[23:24] | Garcia’s working on technical backgrounds? | 加西亚在查技术背景了 |
[23:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:26] | Ok, let’s get her the 18 names. | 给她把那18个名字发过去 |
[23:28] | And Ruiz never got here? | 还有 鲁伊兹一直没来 |
[23:30] | No. Neither did the security chief. | 没来 保安主管也没来 |
[23:32] | Ok, as far as I’m concerned, we have 20 no-shows. | 那好 目前在我看来 我们有20个人要查 |
[23:35] | That was good stuff | 之前你说的那些 |
[23:37] | Back there, what you said. | 都很不错 很有价值 |
[23:39] | That was helpful. | 都很有帮助 |
[23:40] | Was it? | 是么 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:44] | Profiling is a process. | 侧写是个过程 |
[23:46] | It’s about puzzle pieces, | 就是在玩拼图 |
[23:48] | Things that don’t look like they fit until they do. | 不到最后一块拼图拼上 你无法看清真相 |
[23:53] | I still don’t know how anything I said will be helpful. | 我还是不明白我说的那些怎么就有用了 |
[23:56] | Well, you never know. | 这可说不准 |
[23:57] | If we have a subject in interrogation, | 如果我们在审讯一个嫌犯 |
[24:00] | Knowing that he’s a father | 得知他是一个父亲 |
[24:02] | Who’s a serial killer who might be overprotective, | 还是个保护欲可能过于强烈的连环杀手 |
[24:05] | That could be the perfect way to get him to talk. | 这就是个很好的审讯突入点 |
[24:08] | The truth is, I… | 实际上 |
[24:11] | I never actually thought about them being fathers at all. | 我个人从没想过这些人会是父亲 |
[24:15] | I don’t think anyone does. | 我看没人会这么想 |
[24:21] | Is he still alive, your father? | 他还活着吗 你父亲 |
[24:24] | North Dakota does not have the death penalty. | 北达科塔州没有死刑 |
[24:29] | And the answer to your next questions is no, | 对于你的下一个问题的答案则是 不 |
[24:32] | I have never been to see him. | 我从没去探望过他 |
[24:34] | He writes from time to time, but… | 他偶尔会写信给我 但 |
[24:37] | I haven’t opened any of the letters. | 我一封都没看过 |
[24:40] | Do you keep them? | 你还留着那些信吗 |
[24:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:45] | Is that wrong? | 我做错了吗 |
[24:48] | I don’t think there is any right or wrong | 我觉得就这件事 |
[24:50] | When it comes to that. | 没什么对错可言 |
[24:55] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题么 |
[24:58] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[25:00] | When you catch them, | 你抓到那些人的时候 |
[25:03] | Do they ever say why? | 他们有没说过为什么 |
[25:06] | Do they have an explanation? | 他们有没有解释过 |
[25:10] | Never a good one. | 没一个是好的 |
[25:16] | – Agent Hotchner? – Yes, sir. | -霍奇探员 -怎么 |
[25:17] | Detective Ruiz would like you to meet him at main and oak. | 鲁伊兹警探让你们去闵街和橡树街交汇口回合 |
[25:19] | There’s been another murder. | 又发生了一宗谋杀 |
[25:23] | Ok, let’s hope the occupancy listings show pets. | 最好这些屋主记录能显示有没有养宠物 |
[25:27] | This is the pile of suspects we need to weed the 18 from. | 我们得从这18个人里筛掉很多人 |
[25:29] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[25:30] | Victim information, of the families of the 3 women who were killed. | 这些是那三个遇害女性所在的家庭信息 |
[25:34] | Families. | 家人 |
[25:35] | Yeah, families are the hardest part about this job. | 对 应对家人是这份工作最难做的地方 |
[25:38] | Drew Jacobs. We talked to him this afternoon. | 德鲁·雅各布斯 我今天下午跟他谈过话 |
[25:40] | His wife Aubrey was victim number 3. | 他的妻子奥布蕾是第三名被害人 |
[25:42] | She’s never going to have a mother around. | 她身边再也不会有个母亲了 |
[25:45] | No. | 确实 |
[25:47] | That was her laptop. | 那是她的笔记本 |
[25:49] | Garcia, our tech, she ran a remote data sweep of it. | 加西亚 我们的技术人员 她做了个远程数据搜索 |
[25:51] | We’re gonna have to take it back to the house. | 我们准备要把它物归原主 |
[25:52] | Meeting over? | 大会开完了吗 |
[25:54] | Relax. It’s just me. | 放松点 是我嘛 |
[25:57] | How’d the meeting go? | 大会怎么样 |
[25:58] | We missed you there. | 你怎么没来 |
[26:00] | Well, I thought it would be a good time for a sweep, you know, | 要知道 我觉得这个时候大扫除正好 |
[26:02] | While everyone was busy. | 趁所有人都忙别的事情 |
[26:04] | What are you girls looking for? | 你们俩在找什么 |
[26:05] | Whether or not any of the no-shows have pets. | 是否未到场的人当中养了宠物 |
[26:07] | Pets? Those reports aren’t gonna show that. | 宠物 这些报告可不会提那个 |
[26:10] | No? | 是么 |
[26:11] | But I can find out for you. | 但是我能找给你们 |
[26:13] | Got all that information in the security office | 所有信息都在保安办公室 |
[26:16] | At the gate on the south end. | 南边那头的门口 |
[26:18] | I’ll show you. | 我领你去看 |
[26:21] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:36] | I know, Mike. I’m sorry. | 我明白 迈克 对不起 |
[26:37] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我在尽我们所能破案 |
[26:40] | The unsub’s killed 2 nights in a row. | 不明嫌犯连着两个晚上杀人 |
[26:42] | It’s a major escalation. | 是个重大升级 |
[26:43] | We need to start over. | 我们得重新开始 |
[26:45] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[26:46] | I think we go back to the beginning. | 我觉得我们得从头再来 |
[26:47] | Local P.D. Gave us a list of 64 out of the 71 possible males. | 本地警方开给我们的名单上有64个嫌犯 |
[26:50] | I think we throw that out and start with the original 71. | 我觉得我们得重新从最初的71人开始查 |
[26:53] | What about ruiz? | 鲁伊兹呢 |
[26:55] | He’s definitely on the list. | 他肯定榜上有名 |
[27:00] | Pets, pets, pets. | 宠物 宠物 宠物 |
[27:06] | I know they’re in here somewhere. | 我知道肯定就在这当中 |
[27:08] | Maybe I should take a look. | 也许你该让我来找 |
[27:09] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[27:10] | Why you gotta be in such a hurry? | 你怎么那么性子急啊 |
[27:12] | ’cause we’re trying to catch a killer. | 我们可是在追查一个杀人凶手 |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:16] | Here it is. | 有了 |
[27:18] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[27:21] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[27:24] | How hard is the background check to get into the FBI? | 联调局的背景核查到底有多严 |
[27:28] | I got arrested once. It was supposed to be expunged, | 我曾被捕过一次 应该已经注销掉了 |
[27:30] | But it wasn’t. | 可惜没有 |
[27:32] | It was really all just a big misunderstanding. | 那次真的只是场误会 |
[27:34] | Oh, well, you know, if it was a misunderstanding… | 那 既然你都说是误会了 |
[27:37] | Really? | 真的 |
[27:39] | No. | 才怪 |
[27:46] | Hi. Mr. Jacobs? | 你好 雅各布斯先生 |
[27:49] | Go finish getting ready, Heather. It’s ok. | 去收拾下准备睡了 海瑟 没事的 |
[27:53] | My name is Agent Seaver. | 我是西维尔探员 |
[27:55] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的 |
[27:56] | Well, there were agents here already. | 那个 今天早就有人来过了 |
[27:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:58] | I brought your wife’s computer back. | 我来把你妻子的电脑还给你 |
[28:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:11] | Sir, the BAU is going to find the man that hurt your wife. | 先生 行为分析组会找出杀害你妻子的凶手 |
[28:16] | And when they do, you’ll probably learn that he has a family. | 到那时 也许你会发现他也有家人 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[28:22] | A lot of craziness is going to go on all at once | 到时候的情况会整个一团糟 |
[28:25] | and the family won’t be able to tell you. | 而他的家人没法跟你沟通 |
[28:27] | They’ll be afraid. They won’t know how to approach you. | 他们会很害怕 也不知如何联系你 |
[28:32] | But they’ll be very sorry. | 但是他们会深感抱歉 |
[28:34] | They’ll wish they could have done something to stop him. | 他们也希望自己能及时阻止他 |
[28:37] | They’ll wish things could be different. | 也希望事情不是这个结果 |
[28:40] | They would do anything for things to be different. | 他们愿意付出一切来改变 |
[28:46] | I just want to apologize for them. | 我只是想替他们向你道歉 |
[28:56] | Would you like to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[28:58] | No, I should get back. | 不了 我该回去了 |
[28:59] | It would just be for a minute. | 待一会就好 |
[29:01] | Heather, my daughter, she’s afraid. | 那是我的女儿海瑟 她很害怕 |
[29:04] | It might make her feel better | 如果家里有个联调局的探员在 |
[29:05] | knowing there’s an FBI agent here. | 她可能就没这么怕了 |
[29:09] | Ok. | 那好吧 |
[29:10] | Just for a minute. | 我就待一会儿 |
[29:26] | where’s the list of people that didn’t make the meeting? | 缺席今晚大会的人员名单呢 |
[29:28] | Right here. | 给 |
[29:29] | We need to look at all 71 files. | 我们要看下所有的71个嫌犯档案 |
[29:31] | We need to eliminate suspects our way, not theirs. | 我们得以自己的方式排除 而不是他们的 |
[29:34] | Garcia, I got you? | 加西亚 你在吗 |
[29:36] | Fingers at the ready. | 时刻准备着 |
[29:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:39] | There are only 67 files here. | 这里只有67份档案 |
[29:40] | Where are the other 4? | 其它4份呢 |
[29:42] | Well, one of them’s me. | 其中一个是我 |
[29:44] | And the other 3 are the victims’ husbands. | 另外三个是被害人的丈夫 |
[29:45] | Why would they automatically be cleared? | 为什么把他们剔除了 |
[29:47] | Wouldn’t they? I mean, if you’re gonna check them, | 为什么不呢 你要是连他们都查 |
[29:50] | you might as well check me. | 那是不是也要查上我 |
[29:51] | We are. | 正有此意 |
[29:52] | Detective, where are the missing files? | 警探 其它那几份档案呢 |
[29:54] | Right over there. | 在这边 |
[29:55] | Garcia, we need you to run a few more names. | 加西亚 你要再帮我们查几个人 |
[29:59] | Phillip Long. | 菲利普·朗 |
[30:01] | Long has no suspicions on his record, no arrests, | 朗的记录没有疑点 无犯罪记录 |
[30:04] | and no technology either. | 也没有技术背景 |
[30:05] | Drew Jacobs. | 德鲁·雅各布斯 |
[30:07] | This is a really beautiful room. | 你的房间好漂亮 |
[30:13] | I don’t want to move again. | 我不想再搬家了 |
[30:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:17] | But I also know that your father | 但我也知道你父亲 |
[30:19] | is doing what he thinks is best for you. | 做的一切都是为了你好 |
[30:21] | Are you gonna shoot him? | 你会打死他吗 |
[30:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:24] | The guy who hurt my mom. | 那个害死我妈妈的凶手 |
[30:26] | Do you have a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[30:27] | – Heather. – No, it’s ok. | -海瑟 -不 没关系 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:30] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[30:31] | Really. | 真的 |
[30:32] | Here. | 给 |
[30:33] | Thank you, but I really should be getting back. | 谢谢 但我真的得走了 |
[30:36] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[30:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:39] | How do you know what the killer’s family is thinking? | 你怎么知道凶手家人的事 |
[30:43] | You said they’ll want to apologize? | 你说他们会想道歉 |
[30:45] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[30:48] | They’ll be embarrassed | 他们会觉得很尴尬 |
[30:51] | and ashamed… | 很羞愧 |
[30:54] | and really sorry. | 并且非常抱歉 |
[30:57] | But how do you know that? | 但是你怎么会知道 |
[31:01] | Drew Jacobs has a couple arrests for assault | 德鲁·雅各布斯年轻时 |
[31:04] | when he was younger. | 曾多次因伤害他人罪被捕 |
[31:05] | I’ll give you more details on that in a sec. | 我马上就能告诉你们细节了 |
[31:07] | Is this the husband of the woman | 他是其中一位死者的丈夫吗 |
[31:09] | whose computer I went through? | 就我检查过她的电脑的那个 |
[31:10] | She was really unhappy with him. | 她和他过得很不开心 |
[31:12] | She said he was distant, he left her alone at night. | 说他很冷漠 晚上总把她一个人丢在家里 |
[31:15] | Yeah. Wandering around outside. | 那是 他都在外面闲晃了 |
[31:17] | Outside? | 在外面闲晃 |
[31:18] | As a matter of fact, before his wife was killed, | 其实 在他妻子被害前 |
[31:19] | he was my top suspect. | 他是我的头号嫌疑犯 |
[31:21] | How do you… | 你怎么 |
[31:23] | know…how the killer’s family will feel? | 你怎么会知道凶手家人的感受 |
[31:30] | We study it in the FBI, | 我们在联调局学习行为分析时 |
[31:33] | behavior. | 学过 |
[31:35] | We’ve conducted interviews. | 我们做过调查 |
[31:39] | Of killers’ families? | 调查凶手的家人吗 |
[31:42] | Sometimes. | 有时会 |
[31:44] | Why would you do that? | 为什么 |
[31:49] | Wait, wait. He’s an I.T expert | 等等 他是信息技术专家 |
[31:51] | who travels around the world. | 经常全世界出差 |
[31:53] | He’s a tech. | 他是个技术人员 |
[31:54] | All right, thanks, baby girl. | 好的 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[31:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:56] | – There was another murder. -What? | -又发生了一起谋杀案 -什么 |
[31:58] | During the meeting. | 就在我们开会的时候 |
[32:00] | Where’s Seaver? | 西维尔去哪了 |
[32:01] | I — I really need to be getting back out there. | 我真的该回去了 |
[32:04] | I know, I know. It’s just — | 我知道 我知道 只是 |
[32:06] | this is important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[32:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[32:11] | How do you know what his family will think? | 你怎么知道他家人会怎么想 |
[32:18] | I have to get that. | 我得接这个电话 |
[32:19] | – No. – Yes, I — | -不要 -我必须 |
[32:20] | – No. – Yes, I have to. | -不行 -我必须得接 |
[32:20] | It’s my team. | 是我同事打来的 |
[32:23] | Agent Seaver. | 我是西维尔探员 |
[32:24] | Ashley, where are you? | 艾什莉 你在哪 |
[32:27] | Without a doubt, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[32:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[32:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:33] | Can you get out of there? | 你能设法离开吗 |
[32:36] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[32:38] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[32:40] | I, uh, I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[32:44] | Mr. Jacobs told me that his daughter was frightened, | 雅各布斯先生说 他女儿很害怕 |
[32:46] | and as soon as I can make her feel better, | 我安抚一下她 |
[32:50] | I’ll come back. | 就回去 |
[32:52] | Jacobs has her. She has no gun. Let’s go. | 她在雅各布斯家 她没佩枪 咱们走 |
[32:55] | Son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[32:57] | That was my boss. He’s kind of a pain. | 是我头儿打来的 烦死人了 |
[32:59] | Hmm. What did he want? | 他想干吗 |
[33:04] | He’s always checking up on me. | 他总是查我的行踪 |
[33:10] | Daddy, no! | 爸 不要 |
[33:12] | Look, mr. Jacobs, wait, no– | 听着 雅各布斯先生 等等 不 |
[33:13] | – Ok. – Shut up! | -好吧 -闭嘴 |
[33:15] | Please… | 求你了 |
[33:17] | Please, don’t make her watch. | 求你了 别让她看到 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:21] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[33:23] | You never let her see you angry, right? | 你从不会让她看到你发怒吧 |
[33:25] | Please, don’t let her see this. | 求你了 别让她看到这一幕 |
[33:30] | She will never forget it, mr. Jacobs. | 她永远不会忘记 雅各布斯先生 |
[33:34] | If you let her see this, | 如果你让她看到这一幕 |
[33:37] | She will never forgive you. | 她永远不会原谅你 |
[33:47] | Heather, go downstairs. | 海瑟 下楼去 |
[33:51] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[33:53] | It’s time to go, Heather. | 你该走了 海瑟 |
[34:04] | You don’t have to do this, mr. Jacobs. | 你不用这么做 雅各布斯先生 |
[34:06] | I’m gonna ask you one more time… | 我再问你一次 |
[34:09] | How do you know what the families will think? | 你怎么知道他的家人的想法 |
[34:15] | My father was like you. | 我父亲就和你一样 |
[34:19] | Well, what? | 什么 |
[34:20] | He killed a lot of women before I was a teenager. | 他杀了很多女人 当时我还未成年 |
[34:24] | His name was Charles Beauchamp | 他叫查尔斯·博尚 |
[34:26] | And they called him the Redmond Ripper. | 他们称他为雷德蒙开膛手 |
[34:28] | Your father? | 他是你父亲吗 |
[34:29] | He was like you. | 他就和你一样 |
[34:34] | He was a serial killer. | 他是个连环杀手 |
[34:39] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[34:40] | Daddy, please. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[34:42] | I know how tired you are. | 我知道你有多疲惫 |
[34:45] | I know how exhausting your life is. | 也知道你活得多么筋疲力竭 |
[34:48] | I watched him live it. | 我见过他这么生活 |
[34:52] | I watched him fight it. | 这么与自己抗争 |
[34:54] | And I saw how desperately he wanted to be different. | 也看到他是发了疯地想要改变 |
[35:03] | Prentiss and Morgan, take the back. | 潘提斯和摩根 你们去后面 |
[35:04] | Make noise. Let him know he’s caught. | 弄出声响来 让他知道自己被包围了 |
[35:06] | It may be the only chance she’s got. | 这可能是她唯一的机会 |
[35:08] | I watched him try so hard to be a good father. | 我也看到他尽全力想做个好父亲 |
[35:12] | But in the end, | 但到头来 |
[35:14] | He just couldn’t stop the other thing. | 他还是没法控制自己 |
[35:19] | FBI! FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[35:21] | Daddy, please, let’s just leave. | 爸爸 求你了 我们走吧 |
[35:24] | Go downstairs, Heather. | 下楼去 海瑟 |
[35:25] | Please, daddy. | 求你了 爸爸 |
[35:28] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[35:30] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[35:33] | My father once told me… | 我父亲曾经告诉我 |
[35:35] | The best day of his life | 他一生中最美好的一天 |
[35:38] | Was the day he got arrested, | 就是他被捕的那一天 |
[35:39] | Because he could finally stop. | 因为他终于可以收手了 |
[35:43] | Do you hate him? | 你恨他吗 |
[35:51] | Drop the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[35:52] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:54] | Drop the knife! | 把刀放下 |
[35:55] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我很抱歉 宝贝儿 |
[35:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:14] | You were not supposed to go off on your own. | 你不该单独行动 |
[38:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:19] | You could have been killed. | 你可能会死 |
[38:21] | I know that, too. | 我也知道 |
[38:23] | Why, Ashley? | 为什么 艾什莉 |
[38:24] | You’re smarter than that. | 你怎么这么不明智 |
[38:28] | I never got to apologize to any of the victims. | 我从没有机会向被害家属道歉 |
[38:32] | The families of the women my father killed. | 那些被我父亲伤害的家庭 |
[38:37] | I thought if I could just apologize to one family | 我想如果我能有个机会 |
[38:40] | That had been hurt that way… | 向这样的家庭道个歉 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry, that’s not good enough. | 很抱歉 这样不行 |
[38:49] | By making that choice, you put everyone at risk. | 你擅自行动 让大家都处于危险之中 |
[38:52] | When you’re in the field, | 当你出外勤时 |
[38:53] | we are responsible to and for each other. | 必须对所有人负责 |
[38:56] | We are a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[38:59] | I won’t do it again. | 我不会再这样了 |
[39:02] | No, you won’t. | 你最好记住 |
[39:11] | What else is on your mind? | 你还在想什么 |
[39:15] | A dog. | 一条狗 |
[39:22] | When I was 7 years old, | 我7岁那年 |
[39:23] | I found a puppy on my way home from school. | 我放学回家路上找到条小狗 |
[39:28] | I ran all the way home with this little ball of fur. | 我抱着那毛茸茸的小家伙飞快地跑回家 |
[39:31] | I was so excited. | 我当时兴奋不已 |
[39:34] | And when I got to the house, | 我到家后 |
[39:36] | My dad was the only one home. | 只有我爸爸在家 |
[39:39] | And I gave him the puppy to hold while I got him some milk. | 我让他抱着小狗 而我去弄些牛奶 |
[39:44] | We didn’t have dog food, but I thought, well, | 我们没有狗粮 但我想… |
[39:47] | A puppy’s like a baby, so milk, right? | 小狗就像小婴儿 牛奶应该也可以吧 |
[39:51] | And when I got back… | 我拿了牛奶后 |
[39:54] | My dad was in the bathroom… | 就看到我爸爸在洗手间 |
[39:57] | And he turned and told me to put the milk away. | 而他转过身 让我把牛奶放回去吧 |
[40:03] | I didn’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:06] | And he told me we didn’t need the hassle of another mouth to feed | 他说别再自找麻烦给家里添个负担 |
[40:08] | And I was never to do that again. | 让我别再做这种事 |
[40:13] | He tilted his head. | 他还扬了扬头 |
[40:16] | I started crying and I could swear he looked like he was having fun. | 我就开始哭 我发誓他觉得这很好玩 |
[40:21] | He’s a psychopath. | 他是个疯子变态 |
[40:23] | Cruelty to animals is part of that. | 他当然会残杀动物 |
[40:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:30] | But what I don’t understand… | 但我不明白的是 |
[40:34] | Mr. Jacobs asked me a question about my father, and… | 雅各布斯先生问我关于我父亲的事 |
[40:39] | I don’t hate him. | 我不恨他 |
[40:41] | I don’t. | 我真的不恨他 |
[40:44] | I try, but I just don’t. | 我很想恨他 但我做不到 |
[40:48] | No matter what else he is, | 不管他是什么人 |
[40:51] | He’s your father. | 他毕竟是你父亲 |
[40:54] | Now, you’re not responsible | 他的所作所为 |
[40:56] | for the things he did. | 和你没有关系 |
[40:59] | But you can’t change the fact that to you… | 但他依旧是你父亲 |
[41:05] | He’s still your dad. | 这点你无法改变 |
[41:11] | I just feel like he’s winning if I don’t hate him. | 我只是感觉 我恨不了他 他就赢了 |
[41:16] | No, kiddo… | 不 孩子 |
[41:18] | There’s no winning. | 这无关输赢 |
[41:21] | There’s just… | 这只是… |
[41:23] | Living. | 生活 |
[41:25] | Moving forward. | 向前看 |
[41:29] | And if you keep doing that… | 如果你这么保持下去 |
[41:33] | You’ll be all right. | 你就会没事的 |
[41:38] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[41:42] | It is for me. | 对我来说是这样 |
[41:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:05] | “Children begin by loving their parents. | 孩子最初爱他们父母 |
[42:08] | “As they grow older, they judge them. | 等大一些 他们评判父母 |
[42:11] | Sometimes they forgive them.” | 再有些时候 他们原谅父母 |
[42:13] | Writer Oscar Wilde. | 奥斯卡·王尔德[作家] |