时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Maybe we should go back. | 我们往回走吧 |
[00:09] | That spot I told you about is just a little further. | 我跟你说的那地方 就在前面不远 |
[00:12] | You said that an hour ago. | 你一小时前就这么说 |
[00:22] | Ok so here’s where we are now. | 好吧 我们现在这里 |
[00:24] | I think we passed that. | 我觉得我们走过了 |
[00:26] | Well this is where we stopped for Sammy. | 这是我们停下来等小萨的地方 |
[00:29] | Wait where is Sammy? | 等等 小萨呢 |
[00:31] | Sammy. | 小萨 |
[00:34] | Sammy quit fooling around. | 小萨 别闲晃了 |
[00:36] | Sammy where are you?! | 小萨 你人呢 |
[00:40] | – That’s not funny! – Don’t ever do that! | -这不好玩 -再也不许这样 |
[00:42] | All right. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[00:45] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[00:46] | It’s not me. | 这下不是我 |
[01:09] | No no no. | 别照着 |
[01:19] | Stay here. | 呆这别动 |
[01:30] | What is it dad? | 是什么 老爸 |
[01:45] | 10-year-old Daniel Lanham | 十岁的丹尼尔·林奈 |
[01:47] | Was reported missing while on a camping trip | 去年十一月跟他父亲去野营时 |
[01:49] | With his father last November. | 被报失踪 |
[01:51] | His remains were just discovered by hikers in Pennsylvania. | 他的残骸刚被宾州的几名背包客发现 |
[01:53] | That’s really close to the Appalachian Trail. | 那离阿巴拉契亚山道很近 |
[01:55] | The rangers are the ones calling us in. | 公园巡管员求助我们协助调查 |
[01:57] | The trail covers 14 states and is nearly 2 200 miles long. | 那山道纵贯14个州 绵延两千多英里 |
[02:01] | It’s a miracle he was ever found. | 能发现他 简直是奇迹 |
[02:02] | I don’t think he was supposed to be. | 我想他并非有意为之 |
[02:04] | The unsub could have left him for the elements | 不明嫌犯本可以直接弃尸荒野 |
[02:06] | But he wrapped him in plastic. | 但他把尸体装在塑料袋里 |
[02:08] | – Remorse? – Think he bonded with the kid? | -是懊悔吗 -或是跟孩子有什么关系 |
[02:11] | If he’s an opportunistic offender probably not. | 如果是投机性罪犯 很可能没关系 |
[02:13] | What are the chances that Daniel was his only victim? | 丹尼尔是唯一被害人的可能性有多高 |
[02:15] | Not good. | 不容乐观 |
[02:16] | Garcia will you let the rangers know | 加西亚 请通知当地巡管站 |
[02:18] | – that we’ll be there within the hour? – Yes sir. | -我们一小时内到 -遵命 |
[02:26] | We’re gonna need some more wood the drier the better. | 还要更多木柴 越干越好 |
[02:29] | – How much? – Whatever you can carry. | -还要多少 -你能拿多少要多少 |
[02:33] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[02:34] | Great. You can get the twigs. | 很好 你能捡些小枝丫 |
[02:36] | I can carry logs. | 我能扛大木头 |
[02:37] | Yeah? You and what army? | 是吗 凭什么 |
[02:39] | I don’t need one. | 我自己就行 |
[02:44] | Keep an eye on her. | 看着点她 |
[02:49] | – Hey wait up Ana. – I’ve got that stick. | -等等 安娜 -我捡到了一根 |
[02:52] | Hey come come. | 快来 快来 |
[02:56] | Hey hold on wait for me. | 慢点 等等我 |
[02:59] | Here’s one. | 这有一根 |
[03:26] | Ana! Ana let’s go! | 安娜 走吧 |
[03:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | Ralph Ellison said “I am invisible | 拉尔夫·艾里森说过 我是看不见的人 |
[04:22] | understand simply because people refuse to see me.” | 仅仅是因为人们不愿看到我 |
[04:25] | Guys I started a geographic profile | 各位 我做个地理侧写 |
[04:28] | on the assumption that the Appalachian Trail | 假定阿巴拉契亚山道 |
[04:29] | is this unsub’s hunting ground. | 就是不明嫌犯的作案区域 |
[04:31] | We got lucky with Daniel. | 发现丹尼尔纯属巧合 |
[04:32] | I doubt we’ll find any more bodies. | 我怀疑还有更多被害人 |
[04:34] | Parents think their kids are lost | 父母认为孩子只是失踪 |
[04:36] | But what’s worse he has them. | 但更糟的是 落到凶手手中 |
[04:38] | Hiding out in the middle of nowhere. | 躲在某个偏僻地方 无从寻找 |
[04:39] | The Pennsylvania police considered Daniel’s father a suspect. | 宾州警方认为丹尼尔的父亲就是嫌犯 |
[04:42] | They interviewed him several times. | 他们审问过他几次 |
[04:43] | Without a body they can’t charge him. | 死不见尸 没法指控他 |
[04:46] | Well he appeared to be obsessed with finding his son. | 他好像一心要找回自己的儿子 |
[04:48] | He even went back into the woods dozens of times | 甚至进入那片树林数十次 |
[04:50] | Following Daniel’s disappearance. | 在丹尼尔失踪地反复搜寻 |
[04:52] | He claimed he was searching for him. | 声称是要找到自己的儿子 |
[04:53] | All right we’ll start with Daniel’s life. | 好吧 就先从丹尼尔开始查 |
[04:55] | He’s been exposed to a large suspect pool. | 他身边有一大堆嫌疑人 |
[04:57] | Community school family friends– | 社区 学校 亲友 |
[04:59] | We can’t rule anybody out. | 谁都不能排除 |
[05:03] | – Agent Hotchner? – Ranger Turner. | -霍奇纳探员 -特纳巡管员 |
[05:06] | This is Agent Rossi Dr. Reid. | 这两位是罗西探员和里德博士 |
[05:08] | Um got out some of the maps | 这里是其中一些地图 |
[05:09] | that we use for search and rescue. | 我们用来搜救用 |
[05:11] | Just let me know what else you might need. | 还需要什么的话 尽管通知我 |
[05:13] | Do you have the M.E. Report on Daniel? | 有丹尼尔的法医报告吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah. It got here just before you did. | 有 你们来之前刚收到 |
[05:17] | Is Mr. Lanham here? | 林奈先生在这吗 |
[05:18] | He’s in my office. | 他在我办公室 |
[05:20] | We’ve had him in a half a dozen times. | 他是这里的”常客”了 |
[05:22] | Look what happened in march. | 看看三月发生了什么 |
[05:34] | Mr. Lanham I’m agent Hotchner with the FBI. | 林奈先生 我是联调局的霍奇探员 |
[05:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:38] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[05:42] | Mr. Lanham you went back to the same spot | 林奈先生 从十一月到三月中旬 |
[05:44] | Where Daniel went missing | 每个周末你都会回到 |
[05:46] | Every weekend from november until mid-march. | 丹尼尔失踪的地点 |
[05:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:50] | And then you stopped going. | 但三月中旬之后你就不再去了 |
[05:52] | Why? What changed? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[05:56] | Mr. Lanham Daniel died sometime in mid-march. | 林奈先生 丹尼尔死于三月中旬 |
[06:00] | You need to explain why you stopped looking for him | 你得解释一下为什么丹尼尔一死 |
[06:03] | At the same time that he died. | 你就停止了去找他 |
[06:05] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[06:10] | I just had this feeling that he was gone. | 我只是有种感觉 他已经去了 |
[06:18] | You and Daniel went camping regularly in the woods? | 你和丹尼尔定期去林地露营吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:23] | His mother had full custody | 他的妈妈有完全监护权 |
[06:25] | And we only had the weekends. | 我和他只能周末见面 |
[06:28] | I wanted to make them special | 我想把周末变成特别的日子 |
[06:31] | Something he’d always remember. | 成为他难忘的回忆 |
[06:34] | Daniel may have been his only human contact for months. | 丹尼尔可能是他几个月里唯一接触过的人 |
[06:38] | You think he’s done this before? | 你们觉得他不是初犯 |
[06:40] | It’s difficult to say. | 很难说 |
[06:41] | Most child offenders dispose of their victims immediately. | 大多侵犯儿童者会立即弃尸 |
[06:44] | They become overwhelmed with reality | 他们被现实击溃 不知所措 |
[06:47] | And sometimes shame until the urge builds up again. | 或是感到羞耻 直到下一次犯罪冲动 |
[06:50] | This guy’s moved past that though. | 然而这次的犯人 |
[06:51] | He feels no remorse about his compulsions. | 他对自己的行为完全没有悔意和自责 |
[06:53] | He’s most likely had other victims. | 所以很可能还有其他被害儿童 |
[06:55] | If he’s a preferential offender they’d be about | 如果他有特殊嗜好 那其他被害人的年纪 |
[06:58] | The same age as daniel. | 应该和丹尼尔差不多 |
[07:01] | Garcia look for prepubescent boys | 加西亚 查找去年在阿帕拉契山道失踪 |
[07:03] | Who went missing from the appalachian trail in the last year. | 年纪还不到青春期的男孩 |
[07:06] | Better make that 5 years. | 最好把范围扩大到五年 |
[07:07] | This guy’s had a lot of practice. | 这家伙经验丰富 |
[07:11] | It wouldn’t have taken long for the elements to destroy the body. | 在这种环境里尸体很容易被破坏 |
[07:15] | He wanted Daniel preserved. | 他希望丹尼尔完好无损 |
[07:18] | Maybe it isn’t a disposal site maybe it’s a grave. | 或许这不是弃尸点 而是墓地 |
[07:20] | Then he’d have to leave a marker. | 那他就需要留下标记 |
[07:23] | And he wouldn’t want other hikers to notice it. | 还不希望被其他背包客发现 |
[07:25] | Well he doesn’t consider himself a visitor in the woods. | 在这里 他觉得自己不是个游客 |
[07:28] | He feels at home here like he owns it. | 他觉得他拥有这里 就像是他的家 |
[07:30] | And he’d want to show his dominance. | 他会想要展现他的统治地位 |
[07:32] | You know animals make their mark | 你知道 动物会在 |
[07:34] | As high up in a tree as they can possibly reach. | 树尽可能高的地方留下自己的标志 |
[07:43] | He probably used an ax. | 可能用的是斧子 |
[07:50] | Prentiss. | 潘提斯 |
[08:01] | He’s got another body buried around here somewhere. | 肯定有另一具尸体被他埋在附近 |
[08:11] | So the night he disappeared… | 在他失踪那晚 |
[08:14] | You set up camp | 你们搭起帐篷 |
[08:16] | Then fell asleep? | 然后睡下了 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:21] | And then a man came in your tent? | 然后有个人进了你们的帐篷 |
[08:23] | No. No one came in the tent. | 没有 没人进来 |
[08:26] | Daniel he–he got up and he went out. | 丹尼尔 他起来出去了 |
[08:31] | You ok? | 怎么了 |
[08:32] | Yeah. Just bathroom. Be right back. | 没事 我去上厕所 马上回来 |
[08:39] | I should have followed him. | 我应该跟他一起去 |
[08:41] | But I didn’t. | 可我没有 |
[08:43] | I fell back asleep. | 我又继续睡了 |
[08:50] | You and the cops and everybody | 你和警察 每一个人 |
[08:52] | You think that I did it. | 你们都觉得我是凶手 |
[08:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[08:58] | Not to me. | 我不在乎 |
[09:02] | The only thing that I care about | 我唯一关心的是 |
[09:05] | Is what my little boy was thinking… | 当时 我的儿子会想些什么 |
[09:09] | That I wasn’t there to protect him. | 作为他的父亲 我没有去保护他 |
[09:13] | I was his hero and I failed. | 我是他的英雄可我没能保护他 |
[09:19] | How do I live with that? | 这样的我要怎么活下去 |
[09:31] | You think he’s telling the truth? | 你相信他说的是真话吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah I do. | 是的 我相信 |
[09:35] | We found another body | 在弃尸点 |
[09:36] | At the disposal site wrapped in plastic | 找到另一具尸体 被裹在塑料布里 |
[09:38] | Roughly Daniel’s age. | 和丹尼尔差不多大 |
[09:40] | His clothing matches a missing persons report. | 衣服在失踪人口档案里找到匹配资料 |
[09:43] | Boy’s name is Tyler Stolts | 男孩的名字是泰勒·斯托尔特 |
[09:44] | And he was abducted 23 months ago. | 23个月前被绑架 |
[09:46] | When did Lanham move to the area? | 林奈是什么时候搬去的那里 |
[09:48] | Summer of ’09. | 09年夏天 |
[09:49] | Then we can clear him as a suspect. | 那我们就能排除他的嫌疑 |
[09:51] | Tyler went missing in October of 2008 | 泰勒是2008年10月失踪 |
[09:53] | Daniel the following November. | 丹尼尔是在次年9月被绑架 |
[09:54] | So he takes a kid off the trail in the fall | 所以他是在秋天绑架一个孩子 |
[09:57] | and keeps him all winter. | 之后关他一整个冬天 |
[09:58] | It’s like he’s hibernating with him. | 就像他和他一起冬眠了一样 |
[10:14] | What? | 什么 |
[10:15] | I need to go pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[10:17] | Go get mom. | 去叫妈妈和你一起去 |
[10:18] | Please I really have to go. | 拜托了 我真的很急 |
[10:21] | Fine. Make it quick. | 好 你动作快一点 |
[10:37] | Go behind there. | 去那后面 |
[10:39] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:46] | I can’t do it here. | 在这我没办法 |
[10:47] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[10:56] | I don’t want you listening. | 我不想让你听见 |
[10:58] | Then go back there. | 那就去那里 |
[11:00] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:12] | Ana hurry up it’s freezing. | 安娜 动作快点 外面冻死了 |
[11:22] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[11:29] | He said he’d kill mom and dad. | 他说他会杀了爸爸和妈妈 |
[11:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:33] | Me. | 我 |
[11:41] | What’d you find Reid? | 有什么发现 里德 |
[11:42] | I went back 10 years matching reports of missing children | 我追查了过去十年的失踪儿童记录 |
[11:45] | with Daniel and Tyler’s victimology | 符合丹尼尔和泰勒这样特征的儿童 |
[11:46] | and in my estimation this unsub may have taken 12 victims. | 据我估计 最少也有12名 |
[11:49] | How can you attribute all of those to the same offender? | 你怎么知道是一人所为 |
[11:52] | The dates and locations of the abductions | 绑架的日期与地点 |
[11:54] | create an unmistakable pattern. | 构成了一种精确的模式 |
[11:55] | Then if he’s been abducting children for 10 years | 如果他十年来一直绑架孩子 |
[11:58] | why weren’t we called in before now? | 为什么之前一直没人求助我们 |
[11:59] | The thing is he walks the entire trail end to end | 问题在于 他的足迹遍布整个山道 |
[12:02] | and each way takes approximately 6 months. | 而在每一处他大约停留6个月 |
[12:04] | His sixth victim was taken | 他的第六名被害人是在06年 |
[12:06] | from Dawsonville Georgia in 2006 | 在佐治亚州的道森维尔被绑架 |
[12:08] | Then he walked all the way to Manchester Vermont | 接着他一路去向曼彻斯特和佛蒙特 |
[12:10] | and he took a seventh victim in 2007. | 之后在07年他绑架了第7名儿童 |
[12:12] | He wasn’t down south again until 2009. | 在09年之前 他都没再向南进发 |
[12:15] | When James Clutter’s parents | 当詹姆斯·克鲁特的父母 |
[12:15] | woke up from a night of camping he was gone. | 半夜在帐篷里惊醒 他已经不在了 |
[12:17] | They just assumed he wandered off. | 他们猜想他可能只是迷路了 |
[12:18] | We didn’t get called in | 没人求助我们 |
[12:19] | because nobody knew he existed. | 因为没人知道他的存在 |
[12:21] | The crimes are years apart and across state lines. | 绑架发生在不同的州 相隔数年 |
[12:24] | The interesting thing is | 有趣的是 |
[12:24] | 10 years ago he was a more aggressive hunter | 10年前他更具侵略性 |
[12:26] | Likely on the move hunting and killing all 365 days a year | 一年365天都在进行捕猎之旅 |
[12:29] | but 2 years ago he stopped traveling so far. | 但2年之前 他不再去那么远的地方 |
[12:31] | He’s slowing down. | 他的步调放慢了 |
[12:32] | I think something’s affected his mobility. | 可能是什么影响了他的行动能力 |
[12:34] | Old age or an injury from years of living on the trail. | 年老或是多年的野外生活而受伤 |
[12:36] | But the odd thing is for the past 2 winters | 但奇怪的是 过去的2个冬天 |
[12:39] | he’s returned to this 30-mile radius. | 他的活动范围又回到了半径30英里的区域 |
[12:41] | He takes a victim with him in the fall | 他在秋天绑架儿童 |
[12:43] | to stay with him until spring somewhere within that area. | 并和对方在那片区域待一整个冬天 |
[12:46] | These are harsh winters. | 那可是冰天雪地 |
[12:47] | He needs to find shelter. | 他得找个蔽身之所 |
[12:49] | And it would have to be heavy camouflaged. | 还得伪装得很好 |
[12:50] | Even the most experienced hikers haven’t seen it. | 就算最有经验的背包客也不会发现 |
[13:17] | Our parents will be looking for us. | 我们的爸爸妈妈会来找我们 |
[13:20] | They’ll know we’re gone. | 他们会知道我们不见了 |
[13:21] | We want our mom and dad! | 我们想要爸爸和妈妈 |
[13:27] | If you let us go we won’t tell. | 如果你让我们走 我们不会说出去 |
[13:29] | Promise. We won’t. | 我们保证 绝对不会 |
[13:32] | Right Ana? | 对吧 安娜 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:38] | You can’t just leave us here in the dark. | 你不能就这么把我们丢在这里 |
[13:40] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[13:46] | We’ll be OK. | 我们不会有事 |
[13:58] | What do we have? | 现在什么情况 |
[13:59] | Unsub took two kids this time | 不明嫌犯这次绑架了两个孩子 |
[14:01] | 10-year-old Robert Brooks and his 8-year-old sister Ana. | 10岁的罗伯特·博克斯和他8岁的妹妹 |
[14:04] | Girls aren’t his preference. | 小姑娘并不符合他的口味 |
[14:06] | Not a lot of families camping out in November. | 9月出来露营的家庭并不多 |
[14:08] | He took what he could get. | 他只能有什么选什么 |
[14:09] | And Robert wasn’t alone. | 罗伯特也没有落单 |
[14:10] | He couldn’t risk leaving a witness. | 他不能冒险留下目击者 |
[14:11] | The question is how long will he keep her alive? | 问题是 他会留她活多久 |
[14:25] | Robert I’m scared. | 罗伯特 我很害怕 |
[14:27] | What does he want? | 他想干吗 |
[14:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:32] | What is he gonna do to us? | 他会对我们做什么 |
[14:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:36] | – Do you think he’s gonna… – Stop please. | -你说他会不会… -别说了 拜托 |
[14:45] | Mom and Dad know we’re gone by now. | 爸爸妈妈已经知道我们不见了 |
[14:47] | So they’re gonna send everybody to find us. | 他们会尽全力来找我们 |
[14:50] | But what if no one ever finds us? | 万一没人找到我们怎么办 |
[14:52] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[14:54] | We’re gonna be OK. | 我们会没事的 |
[14:55] | Come on. | 别哭 |
[15:00] | It’s gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[15:10] | Here. | 给 |
[15:11] | He kind of looks like Mr. Binky. | 他长得像不像宾奇先生 |
[15:19] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[15:21] | Whose toys are these? | 这都是谁的玩具 |
[15:36] | The kids wanted their own tent. | 孩子们想自己住一个帐篷 |
[15:38] | They’re too big to fit with us. | 他们长大了 没法儿和我们一起 |
[15:40] | We could hear them giggling. | 我们能听到他们咯咯笑 |
[15:42] | I fell asleep to it. | 我伴着笑声入睡 |
[15:44] | Would it be possible for us to get a piece of each of | 能不能给我们这两个孩子的 |
[15:46] | the children’s clothing to help in the search? | 一点衣物帮助搜寻 |
[15:48] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[16:00] | I want to go with them. | 我想和他们一起去 |
[16:05] | Mr. Brooks I need you to stay in the camp | 博克斯先生 我希望你留在营地 |
[16:08] | in case Robert and Ana come back. | 以防罗伯特和安娜回来找不到你们 |
[16:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[16:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:12] | Mr. Lanham can I help you? | 林奈先生 有什么能帮你吗 |
[16:14] | I heard the news. I know this area as well as anyone. | 我看到新闻 我也对此地了如指掌 |
[16:17] | Sir I can’t have you on the trail. | 先生 我很抱歉你不能一同搜寻 |
[16:20] | I’m not out here for vengeance. | 我不是来复仇的 |
[16:22] | What those kids are going through | 那些孩子的遭遇 |
[16:23] | it’s the same thing Daniel went through. | 就和丹尼尔一模一样 |
[16:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[16:25] | I need to be here. | 我得待在这儿 |
[16:28] | Maybe you can help out in some other way | 你可以选择其它方式帮忙 |
[16:29] | but you can’t be here. | 但你不能留在这 |
[16:31] | – Sir I’m sorry. – Hotch. | -先生 我很抱歉 -霍奇 |
[16:32] | Excuse me. Go ahead Reid. | 失陪了 里德 什么事 |
[16:36] | OK worst-case scenario– the children were taken at 9 P.M. | 最坏的可能是两个孩子晚上九点失踪 |
[16:39] | That gives him roughly a 12-hour ahead start at 3 miles per hour. | 嫌犯以时速3英里先于我们约12小时出发 |
[16:43] | He’s got two children. | 他绑走了两个孩子 |
[16:45] | At 2 miles per hour that’s roughly a 24-mile radius | 那算时速2英里 则搜索半径约为24英里 |
[16:48] | The same ground we profiled last night. | 和昨晚我们的侧写地域一致 |
[16:50] | But Hotch if he’s an experienced tracker | 但是 霍奇 如果他足够有经验 |
[16:52] | he’ll probably realize he’s being hunted by now | 他应该意识了到有人在追踪他 |
[16:54] | and discard all nonessentials. | 那他会抛弃掉一切无用的”东西” |
[16:56] | Like Ana. | 比如安娜 |
[16:58] | She’s not his type. | 她不是他要的类型 |
[17:00] | Until we have reason to believe otherwise | 除非有证据证明这一点 |
[17:02] | we have to assume she’s alive. | 我们都要假设她还活着 |
[17:03] | We’ll deliver the profile and get search and rescue teams going. | 我们马上发布侧写 让搜索救援队出发 |
[17:55] | No! What are you doing? | 别喝 你在干吗 |
[17:57] | He could have poisoned that. | 他很可能下毒 |
[17:58] | But I’m thirsty. | 但我很渴 |
[18:43] | Come here. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 我给你看点东西 |
[18:46] | I don’t want to leave my sister. | 我不想离开我妹妹 |
[18:59] | You want a flashlight? | 想要手电筒吗 |
[19:02] | He’ll bring you one. | 他去给你拿一个 |
[19:18] | Robert please don’t leave me. | 罗伯特 别离开我 |
[19:35] | Robert… | 罗伯特… |
[19:36] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[19:43] | This unsub hunts for abducts | 不明嫌犯在树林中 |
[19:44] | and keeps his victims in the woods. | 寻找目标 并劫持和关押儿童 |
[19:46] | We believe he left civilization | 我们认为他远离现代文明 |
[19:48] | and forged a home for himself right here in the wilderness. | 孤身一人 以此荒原为家 |
[19:51] | Which means he’s lost any societal or moral restraints. | 这意味着他已不受社会道德的约束 |
[19:54] | He’s devoted his life to taking children | 他一生都在绑架儿童 |
[19:56] | and he’s found the perfect place to hide them. | 并有绝佳场所藏匿他们 |
[19:58] | He’s found or made a shelter which is difficult to find. | 他利用天然隐蔽的藏身之所 或是动手搭建 |
[20:01] | It allows him to withstand harsh weather | 这地方可以躲避恶劣天气 |
[20:04] | and is secure enough to keep his victims from escaping. | 并能有效防止被害人逃脱 |
[20:06] | So it must be sizable underground or on a mountainside. | 所以此处应大小适宜 位于地下或山腹 |
[20:09] | Sometimes the voices of trapped children gets drowned out | 有时被绑儿童的呼救声 |
[20:12] | by search parties calling for them. | 被搜索队的叫声所淹没 |
[20:14] | Which is why we’re asking you to call out Robert and Ana’s names | 所以要求你们呼唤罗伯特和安娜时 |
[20:17] | but leave pauses in between to listen for their responses. | 也要停下来听听是否有回音 |
[20:20] | Ok let’s go. | 好了 出发 |
[20:30] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[20:32] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[20:37] | Let’s see iron deposits in Mckee’s pond | 马基池塘里有铁矿床 |
[20:42] | so the water’s undrinkable. | 所以水不能饮用 |
[20:43] | So that would leave… | 那就还剩下… |
[20:45] | I always thought I had searched every inch of those woods. | 这片树林的每一寸土地我都找过 |
[20:50] | Do you ever think he ever heard me calling his name? | 我边找边喊他的名字 你觉得他听见过吗 |
[20:53] | Even if he didn’t I’m sure he knew you were looking for him. | 就算没听见 他也肯定知道你在找他 |
[20:59] | I was. | 的确 |
[21:03] | I knew he was out there somewhere. | 我知道他就藏在某个角落 |
[21:05] | Mr. Lanham do you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 林奈先生 我能问几个问题吗 |
[21:09] | You know this area better than anyone | 你比任何人都熟悉这片地方 |
[21:10] | and I think that you can help us find these children. | 我想你能帮忙找到那些孩子 |
[21:54] | Robert what happened? | 罗伯特 怎么了 |
[21:59] | What happened? Tell me. | 你怎么了 说啊 |
[22:03] | Next time he comes to get me… | 他下次带我出去时… |
[22:07] | Run. | 你就跑 |
[22:11] | And don’t stop. | 不要停 |
[22:13] | No I don’t want to go by myself. | 不 我不想一个人走 |
[22:18] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[22:22] | Ok promise. | 好 我答应 |
[22:31] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[22:32] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[22:38] | Ana?! | 安娜 |
[22:40] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[22:43] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[22:45] | Hey when do the temperatures drop below freezing? | 什么时候气温会降到零度以下 |
[22:48] | By thanksgiving at the latest. | 最迟不超过感恩节 |
[22:49] | They’d have to go where the food supply is. | 他们得去有食物补给的地方 |
[22:52] | And that saves us another 5 miles. | 范围又缩小了五英里 |
[22:55] | What about shelter? Where did you stay when you were out there? | 会是什么样的隐蔽所 你之前住在哪儿 |
[22:57] | I was holed up in a cave mostly. | 我一般会选择洞穴 |
[22:59] | Caves have a natural temperature. | 洞穴比较保温 |
[23:01] | They provide their own heating source. | 他们可以在里面取暖 |
[23:12] | I need to go to the bathroom. | 我要去上厕所 |
[23:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:20] | You wait. | 你等一会 |
[23:22] | I want to go to the bathroom. | 我要去上厕所 |
[23:23] | Get back. | 退后 |
[23:31] | Down there. | 去那边 |
[23:32] | Stay! Get back! | 别动 进去 |
[23:35] | I said go! Down there. | 我说了 去那边 |
[23:39] | Get back! | 进去 |
[23:40] | Get up! | 起来 |
[23:43] | Get up! | 起来 |
[23:44] | Get back! I said stay there! | 进去 我让你别动 |
[23:49] | Run Ana run! | 跑 安娜 快跑 |
[23:50] | Run! Run! | 跑啊 |
[24:02] | Get away from her! | 放开她 |
[24:04] | Stay away from her! | 你放开她 |
[24:05] | Get off her! Aah! | 放开啊 |
[24:13] | Get up! | 起来 |
[24:14] | Get up! | 起来 |
[24:54] | Ana? | 安娜 |
[24:55] | It’s ok. It’s ok. Come here. | 好了 没事了 过来 |
[24:57] | My name’s Emily. | 我是艾米莉 |
[24:59] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[25:02] | We’ve been looking for you for a long time. | 我们找了你很久 |
[25:04] | Hey Ana. Where’s your brother? | 安娜 你哥哥呢 |
[25:07] | I thought he’d run after me | 我以为他跟着我 |
[25:08] | but I looked back and he wasn’t there. | 可我回头看时 没看到他 |
[25:10] | Ana do you know which direction you came from? | 安娜 你还记得从哪跑过来的吗 |
[25:13] | I don’t know. I just started running. | 不记得了 我就一个劲儿地跑 |
[25:16] | Robert told me to run and not stop running no matter what. | 罗伯特让我不停地跑 千万不能停 |
[25:19] | It’s ok. You did the right thing. | 没关系 你做的很对 |
[25:21] | Listen this nice ranger | 听着 这位巡管员叔叔 |
[25:22] | she’s going to take you home to your mom and dad now ok? | 会把你送回爸妈那里 好吗 |
[25:33] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 快起来 |
[25:36] | Get up! | 起来 |
[25:37] | I can’t. I can’t go any further. | 我走不动了 |
[25:39] | This is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[25:40] | I told you I wouldn’t hurt you. | 我说了不会伤害你 |
[25:43] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[25:45] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[25:52] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[25:58] | No matter how bad things get | 你以为事情已经糟糕透顶了 |
[26:01] | they can get worse. | 其实还早得很呢 |
[26:11] | I shouldn’t have left Robert | 我不该丢下罗伯特 |
[26:13] | but he told me to run. | 但他叫我跑 |
[26:15] | He made me promise. | 还让我保证 |
[26:16] | It’s ok baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[26:17] | But he still has him. | 但是他还在他手里 |
[26:19] | Sweetie you did the right thing. | 心肝 你做对了 |
[26:22] | Ana the man who took you and Robert | 安娜 那个抓走你和罗伯特的男人 |
[26:25] | What do you remember about him? | 你能想起点什么来 |
[26:29] | He smelled. | 他很臭 |
[26:31] | He was dirty. | 又脏 |
[26:34] | Anything else? | 还有没有别的 |
[26:36] | He was scary. | 他好可怕 |
[26:40] | And he walked funny. | 还有他走起路来很好笑 |
[26:46] | Like with a limp? | 像个瘸子 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:50] | Good. | 好 |
[26:51] | That helps us. | 帮大忙了 |
[26:53] | She must have come through here. | 她肯定是从这片过来的 |
[26:55] | He’s gotta have a shelter nearby. | 他在附近肯定有个窝 |
[27:06] | All right back the dogs up. | 好了 把狗拉远点 |
[27:09] | I’ve never seen this cave before. | 我以前从没见过这个洞穴 |
[27:11] | It could be a den or it could go deep. | 可能是个动物巢穴 没准比那还深 |
[27:13] | This has gotta be it. | 肯定就是这了 |
[27:15] | All right let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[27:56] | It looks like he was in a hurry. | 看来这人走得匆忙 |
[27:58] | He left some cash a week’s worth of rations | 他落下一些现金 一个星期的口粮 |
[27:59] | and some clothes back there. | 还有些衣物 |
[28:00] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[28:02] | Pills and flowers. | 药片和花 |
[28:04] | I don’t see this guy as a botanist. | 这哥们看起来不像是植物学家 |
[28:06] | Do you think he smokes those? | 你说他会不会点燃来抽 |
[28:08] | This mine’s been sealed for years. | 这个矿应该封了很多年了 |
[28:09] | The shaft goes about another 100 feet and collapses in. | 矿井再往里100尺左右就是塌方点 |
[28:12] | I also found a box of ammo | 我还找到一盒弹药 |
[28:14] | But no gun. | 但是没枪 |
[28:15] | Reid I’m sending you a picture of a flower this guy collects. | 里德 我给你发一张这人用的花的照片 |
[28:19] | It’s loading right now. | 正在上传 |
[28:21] | This guy’s in survival mode. | 这哥们已进入生存模式了 |
[28:22] | If he’s on the run what does that mean for Robert? | 如果他已经跑路 那对罗伯特又意味着什么 |
[28:25] | It’s devil’s claw. It’s a homeopathic pain treatment | 那是魔爪 一种治疗疼痛的顺势疗法 |
[28:27] | Most commonly used for swollen joints. | 通常适用于关节肿胀 |
[28:29] | The little girl told Hotch that the unsub walked with a limp. | 那小姑娘告诉霍奇嫌犯瘸了一腿 |
[28:32] | He could be using devil’s claw as a pain treatment. | 他可能是在用魔爪作为止疼剂 |
[28:34] | The unsub needs drugs? | 不明嫌犯需要药物吗 |
[28:36] | It would explain why he’s covering less and less ground each year. | 所以他每年的活动范围越来越少 |
[28:38] | You know the thing is though | 要知道 关键是 |
[28:39] | that flower wouldn’t keep him mobile for 8 months. | 那种花会导致他八个月不能正常走路 |
[28:42] | If he’s suffering from a degenerative disease | 如果他正受退行性疾病困扰 |
[28:43] | He’d have a hard time getting around without painkillers. | 那他没有止痛剂根本寸步难行 |
[28:45] | All right come on let’s get out of here. | 好吧 我们出去再说 |
[29:02] | I’m gonna tie you. | 我会把你绑好 |
[29:05] | You make a sound | 敢叫唤一声 |
[29:07] | You run for it you die. | 或是敢跑 你就得死 |
[29:11] | Got it? | 明白没 |
[29:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:18] | All the trailheads in the area have been closed. | 所有步道起讫点都已被关闭 |
[29:20] | Rangers are processing everyone coming off. | 正在排查所有进出的人物 |
[29:22] | He knows every inch of this place. | 他对这地方了如指掌 |
[29:23] | He’ll get out on a route we didn’t even know existed. | 他能找个谁都不知道的线路从我们眼皮底下溜走 |
[29:26] | Guys his first abduction off the trail was Jonestown Pennsylvania. | 伙计们 他第一次作案是在宾州的琼斯镇 |
[29:28] | What if he grew up around here? | 万一他就是土生土长的呢 |
[29:30] | He could have a friend or relative in the area. | 他或许在附近有朋友或亲戚什么的 |
[29:32] | The closest city is Harrisburg. | 最近的城市是哈里斯堡 |
[29:33] | He needs supplies medication and a place to hide. | 他需要补给 医药 还有庇护所 |
[29:36] | Yeah I don’t want to hear your sob story. Just pay me by monday. | 我不想听你的扯淡故事 星期一就是得给我房租 |
[29:48] | What–who is it? | 什 谁啊 |
[29:50] | Let me in. | 放我进去 |
[29:57] | Shane I told you if I ever saw you again– | 肖恩 我跟你说过别再来了… |
[29:59] | Brandon open this damn door before somebody sees me. | 布兰登 趁着还没人看到我快开这破门 |
[30:07] | You stole my whole supply you son of a bitch. | 你偷走了我整个存货 你个畜生胚子 |
[30:10] | You know how long it took to buy back the number of pills you ripped off? | 知不知道追回那些被你弄走的药我花了多久 |
[30:13] | What I got’s so good we can talk another deal. | 我这回带了好东西过来 我们能谈笔交易 |
[30:16] | Ain’t nothin’ that good. | 什么东西那么好 |
[30:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[30:42] | Garcia cross-reference your list with men convicted | 加西亚 交叉对比你现有名单和对 |
[30:45] | Of sex crimes against boys age 8 to 12 | 八到十二岁男童有性侵记录的男性罪犯 |
[30:48] | In the early 1990s. Start with Pennsylvania. | 查90年代早期的 从宾州开始查 |
[30:50] | He’d have stopped showing up to parole meetings in 2001 | 此人没有参加2001年的保释面询 |
[30:53] | And he’s been off the grid ever since. | 并且从那以后就销声匿迹 |
[30:55] | Well I’ve got about 2 dozen of those so– | 我手上刚好有两打符合描述的人 |
[30:59] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[31:02] | Oh this is super weird. | 真是奇了怪了 |
[31:07] | 11 of these men paroled in the early nineties | 九十年代初假释的这些人里 |
[31:09] | have the exact same last known address. | 有十一个人的登记地址都一样 |
[31:11] | A cluster of pervs? | 变态集聚地吗 |
[31:14] | That rules out areas that are near schools and parks. | 那就排除了学校和公园附近的区域 |
[31:16] | Housing options are limited to say the least. | 至少说明他们能待的地方有限 |
[31:18] | Guess that makes sense. | 也许这样也有道理 |
[31:19] | The cluster would be the one place they feel safe. | 那个聚集地肯定让他们有安全感 |
[31:21] | Garcia what’s the address? | 加西亚 地址在哪儿 |
[31:23] | Sending it right now. | 现在发给你们 |
[31:29] | I need at least 3 months’ worth. | 我要至少三个月的 |
[31:31] | That’s it Shane. If that ain’t good enough | 就这么多了 肖恩 要是还嫌不够 |
[31:33] | find somewhere else to stay. | 你就去另找高明吧 |
[31:35] | I know you got more. | 我知道你还有更多 |
[31:36] | I told you that’s all I got. | 我跟你说了 我只有这么多 |
[31:39] | Where are you hidin’ ’em? | 你藏哪了 |
[31:44] | Ah come on. | 拜托 |
[31:48] | Ah please… | 别这样 |
[31:54] | Thought you said you didn’t have any more. | 你不是说你没有了吗 |
[31:57] | What the hell is this? | 那这又是什么玩意 |
[31:59] | Please that’s all I got left. | 求你了 我只剩这些了 |
[32:12] | Since you’ve been so generous | 既然你这么慷慨 |
[32:15] | I’m gonna give you an hour. | 我就把他留给你一个小时 |
[32:20] | Play nice with him. | 好好对他 |
[32:21] | I don’t want any bruising. | 我不想看到他身上有伤 |
[32:30] | Garcia we think the unsub | 加西亚 我们认为不明嫌犯 |
[32:31] | might have suffered from a degenerative disease. | 可能患有退行性病变 |
[32:33] | Can you check prison medical records? | 你能不能查下监狱的医疗记录 |
[32:35] | Ok I got him. | 好 我找到了 |
[32:37] | Shane Wyland. | 肖恩·怀兰 |
[32:38] | He was incarcerated in 1994 for… | 他在1994年因… |
[32:41] | jeez raping a 10-year-old. | 天啊 强奸十岁幼童而入狱 |
[32:42] | I have no idea why he’s out now. | 我不知道他现在为什么出狱了 |
[32:44] | I’m sending you his mug shot. | 我正把他的入案照片传给你 |
[32:46] | Garcia did any of the current residents of the cluster | 加西亚 现住在那个聚集地的人里 |
[32:49] | serve prison time with him or did they share a parole officer? | 有没有跟他一起蹲监或有同一个假释官 |
[32:52] | I’m looking but I’m currently dice-less. | 我正在查 但目前还没有发现 |
[32:55] | He’s got a kid with him | 他身边带着个孩子 |
[32:55] | so he’s gotta be going to someone he knows wouldn’t turn him in. | 所以他要找个肯定不会出卖他的人 |
[32:59] | Reid said he’d need painkillers right away. | 里德说他急需止痛药 |
[33:01] | He left his supply in the mine. | 他把他的药落在矿井里了 |
[33:02] | Well there was a lot of money left in that backpack. | 他落下的那个背包里有很多钱 |
[33:04] | I don’t know how much he’s got on him | 我不知道他身上还有多少钱 |
[33:05] | but those drugs aren’t cheap. | 而那些药可不便宜 |
[33:06] | But he’s got Robert. | 但他手上有罗伯特 |
[33:08] | To some people that’s as good as cash. | 对某些人来说 那跟钱一样好用 |
[33:21] | You ok buddy? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[33:28] | Oh I know something that always cheers me up. | 我知道一件总能让我开心的事 |
[33:33] | Want to watch a video? | 想不想看电影 |
[33:36] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[33:39] | Oh don’t play games now. Hmm? | 别玩游戏了 |
[33:42] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[33:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:02] | You two take the front Rossi and I will take the back. | 你们俩从前门进 我和罗西走后面 |
[34:05] | Local PD’s standing by to go in on our say-so. | 当地警方听我们命令后再进去 |
[34:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:14] | Get up. | 起来呀 |
[34:15] | Wake up kid. | 醒醒 孩子 |
[34:16] | Look I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[34:20] | Come on. | 起来呀 |
[34:22] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[34:25] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[34:27] | Yeah yeah that’s fine well I’m not calling the exterminator. | 没所谓 我才不会去找灭鼠的人来 |
[34:29] | You can go buy yourself some damn traps. | 你自己去买那些该死的鼠夹吧 |
[34:32] | Whoever did it just get them out of here. | 不管你们要抓谁都好 赶紧带走吧 |
[34:34] | Sir do you know Shane Wyland? | 先生 你认识肖恩·怀兰吗 |
[34:36] | No. | 不认识 |
[34:38] | Have you ever seen this kid? | 你见过这个孩子吗 |
[34:42] | Definitely not. Anybody under 18 walks in here | 绝对没有 只要有未满十八岁的人进来 |
[34:44] | I got the cops on speed dial. | 我马上就会打电话给警察 |
[34:46] | Ok so you want to score who do you go to in the building? | 好吧 这栋楼里有谁卖毒品 |
[34:49] | I got nothing to do with that. | 跟我没有半毛钱关系 |
[34:50] | Come on man | 快点说吧 伙计 |
[34:51] | somebody in this building has the hookup. | 这栋楼里肯定有人在卖 |
[34:53] | Look this place is full of lowlifes. | 这地方住的全是些人渣 |
[34:55] | A lot of them sell on the side. | 很多人都业余卖卖毒品 |
[34:57] | We’re looking for someone who would have moved in here | 我们要找的人 |
[34:59] | Back in the nineties. | 九十年代搬来这里 |
[35:02] | The only cat lived here that long | 住那么久的老货 |
[35:04] | is Brandon Stiles. | 只有布兰登·斯蒂尔了 |
[35:06] | Room 408. | 408室 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[35:07] | You tip him off you’re an accessory. | 你如果通风报信 就以从犯论处 |
[35:11] | Don’t make a mess. | 别搞得一团糟 |
[35:36] | Brandon Stiles! | 布兰登·斯蒂尔 |
[35:40] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[35:47] | It’s clear here. | 这里没人 |
[35:52] | Prentiss. | 潘提斯 |
[35:55] | Robert was here. | 罗伯特曾来过这 |
[35:56] | Hotch it looks like Robert was in the room. | 潘提斯 看来罗伯特来过这里 |
[35:59] | It looks like there was some kind of a struggle. | 现场看起来有过挣扎 |
[36:00] | If he managed to escape they could be chasing him down now. | 如果他成功逃脱 他们肯定在追他 |
[36:02] | All right you continue to search the building. | 好吧 你们继续搜查那栋房子 |
[36:04] | We’ll cover the surrounding area. | 我们地毯式搜查这片区域 |
[36:06] | Got it. | 明白 |
[36:20] | Officers cleared the surrounding blocks | 警方清查了周边街区 |
[36:22] | Showed Robert’s picture. No one saw anything. | 出示了罗伯特的照片 没人见过他 |
[36:24] | We need to clear every dumpster in a 4-block radius. | 我们得搜查半径四街区以内的所有垃圾桶 |
[36:27] | If things went wrong and he killed the boy | 如果情况失控 他会杀了那孩子 |
[36:30] | Would he take the body out in daylight? | 他会在白天抛尸室外吗 |
[36:33] | He could get him out in a duffel bag. | 他可以把他装在行李袋里 |
[36:57] | East stairwell is clear. | 东部楼梯没有情况 |
[37:00] | Copy that. I’m on my way. | 收到 这就赶来 |
[38:27] | I’m not going back to prison. | 我不想进监狱 |
[38:35] | Kid! | 孩子 |
[38:37] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[38:46] | Uhh! Come here! | 快回来 |
[38:47] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[38:49] | I didn’t take him. Shane brought him to me. | 不是我干的 是肖恩把他带来我这 |
[38:52] | I–I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[38:53] | It’s ok Robert. You’re safe now. | 没事了 罗伯特 你安全了 |
[38:55] | Get on your knees. Get down! | 跪下 快跪下 |
[38:56] | Where’s Shane Wyland? Where’d he go? | 肖恩·怀兰在哪儿 他去哪儿了 |
[38:58] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:59] | He–he just dropped the kid off. | 他就把孩子扔给了我 |
[39:00] | He said he’d be back in an hour. | 他说他一小时后回来 |
[39:04] | Hotch we’ve got Robert. Shane Wyland is not in the building | 霍奇 我们找到了罗伯特 肖恩·怀兰不在大楼里 |
[39:06] | But he may be in the immediate vicinity. | 但他可能就在附近 |
[39:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:09] | Get up. Get up! | 给我起来 |
[39:20] | He got away. | 他跑了 |
[39:24] | What about the kid? | 那孩子呢 |
[39:25] | He’s headed to the hospital. | 送他去医院了 |
[39:28] | Uh…we uh… | 我们… |
[39:30] | We found this in the mine shaft. | 我们在矿井里找到了这个 |
[39:36] | It’s Daniel’s. | 那是丹尼尔的 |
[39:38] | I’m sorry Mr. Lanham. | 我很抱歉 林奈先生 |
[40:09] | How often does that happen? | 能有几次完美结局 |
[40:19] | Not often enough. | 实在不多 |
[40:28] | Shane must have seen the police presence and just taken off. | 肖恩肯定看到警察后跑了 |
[40:31] | It was easy for him. | 这对他来说易如反掌 |
[40:33] | Robert’s a tough kid. | 罗伯特真是个坚强的孩子 |
[40:34] | Knowing he fought back will help him get through this. | 知道他奋起反抗就能逃脱 |
[40:36] | In my entire career I’ve only brought back | 我的职业生涯中 超过二十四小时时限 |
[40:39] | a handful of kids to their parents after the 24-hour mark. | 我救回来的孩子屈指可数 |
[40:43] | This is not a loss in my book. | 我书里并不将其称为失败 |
[40:46] | Before now nobody knew that | 在此之前 没人知道 |
[40:47] | there was a pedophile hunting on the trail. | 这个山道上有个娈童连环杀手 |
[40:49] | Now we know who he is and what he looks like. | 现在我们掌握了他的资料和长相 |
[40:50] | His photo’s been sent to all the ranger stations. | 他的照片已被发放至所有巡管站 |
[40:53] | Do you think he’ll go back there? | 你觉得他会回那里去吗 |
[40:55] | Well he can’t function anywhere else. | 他没法到其他地方去 |
[40:58] | He’s got no place to hide. We’ve taken that away from him. | 他也无处可藏 他的藏身处被我们发现了 |
[41:00] | It’s just hard to accept there’s no justice | 只是对那些被他毁掉的家庭来说 |
[41:02] | for the families he destroyed. | 这太不公平了 让人很难接受 |
[41:05] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他 |
[41:32] | Elise Cabot said | 爱丽丝·卡博特说过 |
[41:33] | “Evil endures a moment’s flush | 邪恶撕去虚晃的外衣 |
[41:35] | and then leaves but a burnt-out shell.” | 徒留残破不堪的躯壳 |