时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I believe humanity was born from conflict. | 我相信人性生来矛盾 |
[00:05] | Maybe that’s why in all of us lives a dark side. | 也许正因如此 人人都有黑暗面 |
[00:09] | Some of us choose to embrace it. | 有些人选择皈依黑暗 |
[00:11] | Some have no choice. | 有些人则逆来顺受 |
[00:14] | The rest of us fight it. | 还有些人 选择与之抗争 |
[00:16] | And in the end | 而最终 |
[00:18] | It’s as natural as the air we breathe. | 一切都变得如呼吸般顺其自然 |
[00:21] | At some point | 某种意义上说 |
[00:23] | All of us are forced to face the truth. | 我们都不得不面对真相 |
[00:28] | Ourselves. | 而真相便是我们自己 |
[00:30] | For me that day has come. | 对我来说 这个时刻已经降临 |
[00:41] | My god! | 天呐 |
[00:43] | You look so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[00:45] | No no no don’t cry. | 不 不 不 别哭 |
[00:47] | Your mascara will bleed. | 睫毛膏会化开 |
[00:50] | Look at you. So perfect. | 看看你 太完美了 |
[00:56] | My hands… | 我的手… |
[00:58] | I–I can’t feel my hands. | 我的手麻了 |
[01:01] | Please cut me loose. | 求求你 松开我 |
[01:08] | She has that something special | 她身上的某种特质 |
[01:09] | so few have these days don’t you think? | 现代人身上很少见了 你觉得呢 |
[01:13] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[01:15] | What you desire most. | 你最梦寐以求的东西 |
[01:16] | I saw it the moment I set eyes on you. | 我第一眼见到你时就看出来了 |
[01:19] | Saw what? | 看出来什么 |
[01:21] | Fame. | 名声 |
[01:26] | You will never look more beautiful than this moment right now. | 你将从未如此刻这般美丽动人 |
[01:35] | I was 18 when I faced a man who chose to embrace his dark side | 我18岁那年 遇到一名选择了黑暗的男子 |
[01:38] | And by doing so he took my humanity. | 而他的所作所为 也夺走了我的人性 |
[01:42] | Every day since I have put on a mask | 之后的每一天 我都戴着面具生活 |
[01:44] | to hide what now suffocates me… | 以躲避令我窒息的… |
[01:48] | the truth. | 真相 |
[01:51] | And nothing speaks louder than the truth. | 而没有什么 会比真相更有力 |
[01:55] | Out of the shadows | 从夜幕深处 |
[01:57] | A taxi pulls into the alleyway. | 一辆出租车拐入小巷 |
[02:04] | She moves into the light | 她下车 来到路灯下 |
[02:06] | Radiant captivating. | 容光焕发 魅力四射 |
[02:09] | Out of the shadows Robert sees her. | 影影绰绰 罗伯特看到了她 |
[02:11] | Never has she looked more beautiful than this moment right now. | 她从未如此刻这般美丽动人 |
[02:17] | There’s a sadness to her. | 她面带愁容 |
[02:21] | For a moment I didn’t think you’d come. | 一度我还以为你不会来 |
[02:23] | I had to. | 我不得不来 |
[02:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:29] | What if… | 如果… |
[02:32] | What if all we have | 如果我们拥有的一切 |
[02:35] | is all we were meant to be? | 都是命中注定 |
[02:37] | No! no. No. | 不 不对 |
[02:38] | It’s had. Past tense. Had. | 是”曾” 过去式 “曾”拥有的一切 |
[02:41] | Not have. Try it again. | 你漏了”曾” 再来一次 |
[02:42] | I can’t. Not like this. | 这样被绑着 我做不到 |
[02:44] | Don’t cry. Don’t cry. | 别哭 别哭 |
[02:47] | Otherwise you’ll relieve the audience. | 不然你会让观众失望 |
[02:48] | Fight back the tears and they’ll cry for you. | 别再哭泣 观众会为你叫好 |
[02:52] | Untie my hands. Let me move. | 解开我的手 别绑着我 |
[02:54] | I’ll get it. I swear. | 我就做得到 我发誓 |
[02:59] | Hold the moment and you hold the audience. | 让这一幕成为经典 你才能抓住观众的心 |
[03:03] | What if all we had | 如果我们曾拥有的一切 |
[03:05] | Was all we were meant to be? | 都是命中注定 |
[03:07] | My love oh my love | 我的爱人 我的爱人 |
[03:10] | To my grave I will carry you in my heart. | 我对你的爱至死不渝 |
[03:13] | Oh wait please! | 等等 |
[03:14] | Please let me try it one more time! | 求求你 让我再试一次 |
[03:18] | This is all you were ever meant to be. | 这就是你的下场 |
[03:21] | No I can do it. I promise. | 不 我发誓我能做到 |
[03:23] | You’ll never grow old. | 你将青春永驻地死去 |
[03:26] | No well wait wait. Just give me one more chance. | 不 等等 再给我一次机会吧 |
[03:28] | You should leave now. | 你该走了 |
[03:29] | I can do it! Oh god. | 我能做到 天啊 |
[03:31] | Please no let me do it one more time please. | 求求你 再给我一次机会 |
[03:33] | Oh god I don’t want to die! No no– | 天 我不想死 不要 |
[04:11] | Melissa Crane? | 还记得玛丽莎·克雷吗 |
[04:13] | Get out. | 出去 |
[04:15] | Alison Gardner? | 艾莉森·加德纳呢 |
[04:16] | Get out before I call the police. | 趁我还没报警 快滚 |
[04:18] | I called them. And they’ll be here | 我报警了 警察马上就来 |
[04:21] | But not before I’m done. | 但会在我完事后再来 |
[04:23] | Done? | 完事 |
[04:24] | Done with what? | 完什么事 |
[04:39] | Nine girls you raped and you butchered. | 你强暴并谋杀了9名女子 |
[04:43] | You took from them what you took from me. | 像对我一样 你夺走了她们的尊严与生命 |
[04:46] | But I survived. | 但我活下来了 |
[04:51] | You should have killed me Clarence. | 你早该杀了我 克拉伦斯 |
[05:41] | Detective Croft? | 克罗夫警探吗 |
[05:44] | I’ve seen a lot over the years | 我多年来经手了这么多起凶案 |
[05:47] | But nothing like this. | 却从没见过这样的案子 |
[05:48] | Like what? | 怎样的案子 |
[05:50] | I didn’t notice it at first | 一开始我还没注意 |
[05:52] | But then when I saw it I knew I had to call you. | 但我一看到这个 就知道得求助你们 |
[06:00] | Look at her face Prentiss. | 看看她的脸 潘提斯 |
[06:02] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[06:03] | I guess you guys have seen it all. | 你们肯定习惯了吧 |
[06:06] | Thought I had. | 再怎么也习惯不了 |
[06:07] | What do you make of it? | 你怎么看 |
[06:09] | Nothing good. | 反正不是好事 |
[06:11] | All right listen I need wide-angle shots of her body torso | 好了 我要你提供她身体 躯干的广角照 |
[06:15] | Close-ups of her face and her mouth. | 还有她脸部和嘴部的特写照 |
[06:19] | Whoever did this has a mind I don’t want to understand. | 不管凶手是谁 他肯定是个疯子 |
[06:22] | That’s a luxury we can’t afford. | 不是一般人能想象的疯子 |
[06:27] | Kelly Landis went missing 3 days ago. | 凯莉·兰蒂斯于三天前失踪 |
[06:29] | 2 days ago the Georgetown “monitor” received this. | 两天前 乔治城广电大楼收到这个 |
[06:33] | So whoever took this took Kelly. | 拍摄这段的人肯定就是凶手 |
[06:35] | And wanted the world to know it. | 而且凶手想让全世界都知道 |
[06:38] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[06:39] | Where was she found? | 在哪儿发现她的尸体 |
[06:41] | Uh she was found in Georgetown in an alley | 在乔治城的一条小巷里 |
[06:44] | Late last night. | 昨晚深夜时分 |
[06:45] | I sent Morgan and Prentiss. | 我派摩根和潘提斯去了 |
[06:47] | Only one victim? | 只有一名死者吗 |
[06:48] | It’s what he did to her that concerns me. | 我关注的是凶手的作案手法 |
[06:50] | Morgan sent these also late last night. | 这是摩根昨晚深夜发来的资料 |
[06:51] | He and Prentiss are waiting in the district. | 他和潘提斯还在当地警方那儿 |
[06:54] | The body seems posed. | 尸体被摆放过 |
[06:56] | Left arm raised… | 左手高高举起… |
[06:58] | Oh…that’s a first. I see your concern. | 这才是开始 我懂你为什么关注了 |
[07:00] | What? | 什么 |
[07:01] | A photo wasn’t all he took. | 凶手不止拍了照片 |
[07:03] | Reid what? | 里德 什么 |
[07:04] | Her lips have been removed. | 她的嘴唇被切掉了 |
[07:05] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[07:06] | Maybe a trophy. | 也许那算是战利品 |
[07:07] | Maybe he ate them? | 也许是被凶手吃了 |
[07:10] | Ok now I have that memory | 好吧 现在那画面会一直 |
[07:11] | burned in my mind for the rest of my life. | 萦绕在我脑海中折磨我了 |
[07:13] | You asked. | 你自己问的嘛 |
[07:14] | The photo he sent to the “Monitor” | 他发到广电大楼的照片 |
[07:15] | And the way her body’s posed and the mutilation | 还有他摆放尸体和毁尸的方式 |
[07:19] | It must be a representation of someone. | 肯定是某种标志 |
[07:21] | At least by sending a photo | 至少他通过发照片 |
[07:22] | the media’s opened a line of communication. | 让媒体昭告天下了 |
[07:24] | Now that he’s got the media’s attention | 现在他有了媒体的关注 |
[07:25] | we can expect more of these. | 肯定还会有更大动作 |
[07:28] | Now for this late-breaking news. | 现在播报最新爆炸新闻 |
[07:30] | Kelly Landis was found dumped in an alley late last night. | 凯莉·兰蒂斯昨晚深夜被弃尸于一条小巷 |
[07:33] | And I’ve been informed her body was mutilated by the killer. | 我们收到消息 凶手还有毁尸举动 |
[07:36] | The FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit | 联调局的行为分析小组 |
[07:38] | Has been called in to investigate. | 已被召集前来协助调查 |
[07:40] | This is Taylor Conwright WVDC News. | 我是泰勒·康纳莱 华盛顿特区新闻 |
[08:16] | “Fame will go by and so long I’ve had you fame. | 名声如云烟 久滞终消散 |
[08:21] | “If it goes by. I’ve always known it was fickle | 云烟过往去 莫心存妄念 |
[08:24] | “so at least it’s something I experienced | 暮然回首风光无限 |
[08:27] | but that’s not where I live.” | 年华何贪恋 |
[08:28] | Marilyn Monroe. | 玛丽莲·梦露 |
[08:33] | 33 years. 2 days left to retire. | 工作了33年 还有两天就退休了 |
[08:36] | Not once did I have my name in print. | 我的名字从没上过报纸 |
[08:39] | Now it’s alongside a 22-year-old girl | 现在居然和一个22岁的被残忍杀害 |
[08:41] | left butchered in an alley. | 还被弃尸小巷的女孩一起上报纸 |
[08:43] | Who found her? | 谁找到的她 |
[08:44] | Homeless guy. | 流浪汉 |
[08:45] | We need to compile a list of Kelly’s direct relatives | 我们要凯莉认识的人的名单 亲属 |
[08:49] | friends co-workers boyfriends everyone. | 朋友 同事和男朋友 所有相关的人 |
[08:51] | When we got the photo | 我们收到照片的时候 |
[08:52] | I expected a ransom not a body. | 我以为是绑架 而非谋杀 |
[08:53] | This isn’t about money. It’s about that. | 这和金钱无关 和那个有关 |
[08:55] | Attention. | 关注 |
[08:57] | By sending in the photo | 通过寄出这些照片 |
[08:58] | the unsub’s handiwork becomes the center of attention. | 不明嫌犯的得意之作成了关注焦点 |
[09:00] | It wasn’t sent. It was walked into the “monitor” building. | 不是寄来的 而是突然出现在了广电大楼 |
[09:03] | No one saw a thing. | 没人看到是谁放在那里 |
[09:04] | From here on out nobody talks to the press. | 从现在起 不得向媒体泄露一个字 |
[09:06] | The last thing we need is the media naming her killer. | 我们最不想看到媒体为凶手取名 |
[09:09] | It’ll have an emotional effect on her killer | 会对凶手的情绪有影响 |
[09:10] | But positive or negative neither one will help. | 但无论积极或消极 都不会有任何帮助 |
[09:13] | You know you guys usually work serial murders. | 你们是调查连环凶杀案的行家 |
[09:15] | All we have is Kelly. | 但现在只有凯莉一个被害人 |
[09:16] | What you have is unique | 你们的案子很特别 |
[09:17] | In fact. It’s a first for all of us. | 其实这是我们头一次处理这样的案件 |
[09:20] | Kelly represents someone specific | 凯莉对于不明嫌犯来说 |
[09:21] | to the unsub. | 代表了某种特定的形象 |
[09:22] | Love and hate | 爱恨交织 |
[09:23] | in equal measure. | 难分难舍 |
[09:25] | What the hell does cutting her lips off represent? | 那把她的嘴唇切掉又代表了什么 |
[09:27] | It’s a fetish an obsession linked either | 是恋物癖 可能是因为极度迷恋嘴唇 |
[09:29] | to a profoundly deep love or possibly disgust of lips. | 要不就是极度憎恨女人的嘴唇 |
[09:32] | As Morgan pointed out | 就像摩根指出的 |
[09:34] | Emotions that are in direct conflict with one another. | 两种不同的情感交织在一起 |
[09:36] | It’s his signature. | 这是他的作案特点 |
[09:37] | And not one that’s on any database. | 和任何现存数据库中的凶手都不同 |
[09:42] | I love to sit and watch people go by. | 我喜欢静静地坐着看人来人往 |
[09:45] | You can tell a lot by the way someone walks. | 一个人的姿态能告诉你很多讯息 |
[09:48] | The way they hold their head. | 他们抬头的方式 |
[09:50] | Take that lady over there… | 比如那边那位女士 |
[09:52] | The blonde with the ponytail | 金发还扎着个马尾辫的 |
[09:54] | In the gray dress. You see her? | 穿着灰色的裙装 你看到了吗 |
[09:55] | That one? | 那个吗 |
[09:56] | No no no. Don’t point. That’s rude. | 不 别用手指 很不礼貌 |
[10:00] | That is not a walk. | 那可不算是姿态 |
[10:02] | She’s keeping her head down | 她低着头 |
[10:04] | And avoiding eye contact. You know why? | 避开了眼神接触 知道为什么吗 |
[10:06] | – No. – Everyone’s in her way. | -不知道 -每个人都挡了她的路 |
[10:08] | She’s either late for something or… | 她要不然就是迟到了 要不然 |
[10:10] | mad at the world. | 就是对整个世界愤愤不平 |
[10:14] | Mad at the world. | 对整个世界愤愤不平 |
[10:15] | That’s why I’ve always told you Rhett | 所以我一直告诉你 瑞德 |
[10:18] | Never have children. | 永远不要有孩子 |
[10:19] | I’m going to go buy some flowers. | 我要去买点花 |
[10:22] | You see that how she glides | 看到了吗 她的姿态如此优雅 |
[10:24] | You can’t take your eyes off her? | 无法把眼光从她身上移开吧 |
[10:29] | How do you walk? | 你的姿态是怎样的呢 |
[10:31] | I can show you. | 我可以展示给你看 |
[10:33] | I’d like that. | 我很想看看 |
[10:40] | The office for the Georgetown “monitor” is here on M Street. | 乔治城广电大楼的办公室在M街 |
[10:41] | Kelly’s body was found in Rykers Alley here. | 而凯丽的尸体是在这的莱克巷找到 |
[10:44] | 3 blocks west is where he hand-delivered Kelly’s photo. | 向西3个街区就是他递送凯丽照片的地方 |
[10:47] | And 10 blocks farther east | 再往西10个街区 |
[10:48] | are offices of practically every major media outlet. | 就是几乎所有媒体办公室所在地 |
[10:50] | Why choose the “monitor”? | 为什么选择”广电” |
[10:52] | He reads it or it’s his comfort zone. | 他专攻传媒或那里是他的安全区 |
[10:55] | You think he lives in Georgetown? | 你觉得他就在乔治城生活吗 |
[10:56] | Until we find signs of sexual assault | 在找到性侵犯的特征之前 |
[10:58] | we can’t be sure it’s a he. | 我们无法确认凶手是个”他” |
[11:00] | It says that Kelly lives in Alexandria | 资料显示凯莉住在亚历山大市 |
[11:01] | but she works on the hill. Is that correct? | 但她在国会山工作吧 |
[11:03] | She didn’t have a chance. It was her first day as a senate page. | 她没能去成 那是她第一天去参议院上班 |
[11:05] | What time was she supposed to report for work? | 那她应该是几点上班 |
[11:07] | 9 a.m. Neighbors saw her leave in the morning. | 早上9点 邻居看见她早上从家中离开 |
[11:10] | She didn’t have a car. | 她没有开车 |
[11:12] | She used the bus or the metro | 她可能搭乘公交或地铁 |
[11:13] | no one saw her. | 没人看见她 |
[11:15] | Can we see a copy of the autopsy report? | 我们能看一下尸检报告吗 |
[11:16] | Happening downstairs as we speak. | 现在正在楼下进行尸检 |
[11:19] | And we’d like to see a list of everyone | 我们想看看你们目前为止 |
[11:20] | you’ve interviewed so far. | 询问过的人员名单 |
[11:21] | It’s on my desk. I’ll get it. | 在我桌子上 我去给你拿来 |
[11:23] | Kelly’s body was dumped in the district. | 凯丽的尸体被抛在这个区域 |
[11:25] | It’s likely that she was abducted and killed here too. | 她可能也是在这被绑架后遭到杀害 |
[11:27] | Then he’s local. | 所以他是本地人 |
[11:28] | And MPD’s done a comprehensive neighborhood canvass. | 警方已对邻居进行了彻底盘查 |
[11:31] | They have. | 没错 |
[11:32] | They’ve probably already interviewed the unsub. | 他们也可能询问过了不明嫌犯 |
[11:37] | That’s a great walk. | 你的姿态很美 |
[11:39] | Really quite wonderful. | 真的非常棒 |
[11:41] | My mother says | 我妈妈说 |
[11:42] | when you’re a movie star | 你要是个电影明星 |
[11:44] | you have to have a walk. | 就必须有自己的姿态 |
[11:47] | ’cause when you’re on a screen 15 feet high | 因为当你出现在那15英尺高的大屏幕上 |
[11:49] | you better have a good walk. | 你最好有优美的姿态 |
[11:50] | And when you win that Oscar | 当你赢得奥斯卡奖时 |
[11:52] | you gotta walk across that red carpet like you own it. | 就要艳冠群芳地走过那条红地毯 |
[12:15] | Stunning. | 光彩照人 |
[12:16] | You think so? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[12:17] | No I think you’re an ugly little girl | 不 我觉得你是个小丑八怪 |
[12:19] | who has nothing to give to the world. | 对这世界不会有任何贡献 |
[12:22] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[12:29] | If she was offered food or water | 如果那人要给她食物或水 |
[12:31] | she didn’t accept it. | 她都没有接受 |
[12:33] | Her stomach’s empty and she’s dehydrated. | 她的胃部是空的 还脱水了 |
[12:36] | Not that she could have accepted anything. | 不是她没有接受 |
[12:39] | She was restrained. | 她被绑起来了 |
[12:41] | Dr. Hecht did you find any signs of sexual abuse? | 哈奇医生 你有找到任何性侵犯迹象吗 |
[12:44] | No. | 没有 |
[12:45] | Cause of death? | 死因 |
[12:46] | Suffocation. | 窒息身亡 |
[12:47] | But not manual strangulation. | 但不是被人用手掐死 |
[12:49] | Was the mutilation post- or antemortem? | 她的嘴唇 是在死前还是死后被割掉 |
[12:52] | Post. | 死后 |
[12:58] | Never get used to that. | 还是这么触目惊心 |
[13:04] | There’s something in her throat. | 她的喉咙里有些东西 |
[13:16] | 9 a.m. is a busy time of day to be abducting someone. | 早上9点绑架一个人也太显眼了吧 |
[13:19] | If she didn’t know who took her that’s high-risk. | 如果她不认识对方 那可是高风险 |
[13:21] | Well maybe agent Hotchner and the whiz kid are wrong. | 也许霍奇纳探员和那个小神童弄错了 |
[13:24] | Maybe she was brought into the district by somebody she knew. | 也许她是被熟人带来这里 |
[13:27] | No one’s going to bring a victim into D.C. | 没人会把被害人带到华府来 |
[13:29] | unless their base of operations is here. | 除非他们的老巢就在这里 |
[13:31] | This is definitely his comfort zone. | 这里绝对是他的安全区 |
[13:33] | Ok so day one Kelly’s abducted. | 所以第一天 凯莉被绑架了 |
[13:35] | Day 2 the media gets a photo of her. | 第二天 媒体收到了她的照片 |
[13:38] | Day 3 her body’s found here posed. | 第三天 她的尸体被发现遗弃在这里 |
[13:42] | This all feels orchestrated. | 像是精心策划的一样 |
[13:43] | Well if you orchestrated all of this | 如果你精心策划了这一切 |
[13:45] | wouldn’t you want to see it? | 难道你不想亲眼见证吗 |
[13:46] | Why else leave a body here? | 不然为什么把尸体遗弃在这 |
[13:49] | I’ll get one of my men to film the crowd. | 我找人把围观的人拍下来 |
[13:52] | Morgan isn’t this crime scene sealed off? | 摩根 这里不是被封锁的犯罪现场吗 |
[13:55] | There’s someone in here. | 有人在这里 |
[13:58] | The air must have dislodged it | 这纸团肯定被空气送了进去 |
[14:00] | Otherwise I’d have seen it. | 否则我早就发现了 |
[14:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:13] | A page from a book? | 某本书上的一页吗 |
[14:15] | I don’t know. It’s old paper. | 不知道 纸张看起来有些年代了 |
[14:18] | The blood and the saliva has sort of smudged the words. | 血迹和唾液模糊了一些字迹 |
[14:21] | There’s a lot of text. | 这写了很多话 |
[14:23] | It appears… to be in old courier. | 应该…是老式书信体[早期打字机字体] |
[14:28] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:30] | It’s typed not printed. | 这是打字机打的 不是打印的 |
[14:33] | “nothing moves in the street. | “街上空无一物 |
[14:36] | “a cool breeze and gentle rain | “冷风阵阵 细雨默默 |
[14:39] | “do little to silence Robert’s beating heart.” | “却不能令罗伯特鼓动的心跳平静丝毫” |
[14:43] | From the time Kelly was found | 从凯莉被发现时算起 |
[14:45] | how long had she been dead? | 她遇害多久 |
[14:46] | Lividity indicates half an hour. | 尸僵表明是半小时 |
[14:47] | Georgetown’s where he kept her captive. | 嫌犯就把她关在乔治城 |
[14:52] | Trihalomethane was found in her hair. | 她头发中检测出三氯甲烷 |
[14:55] | Chloroform? | 三氯甲烷 |
[14:57] | Who uses chloroform nowadays? | 这年头谁还用三氯甲烷 |
[15:00] | You know chloroform the glamour shots– | 三氯甲烷 美感摄影 |
[15:02] | It all feels like a throwback to another century. | 似乎都将我们带回上个世纪 |
[15:13] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[15:16] | Jail. | 牢房里 |
[15:17] | There was a homeless man here | 昨晚这里有个流浪汉 |
[15:19] | 6 feet tall beard late 40s. | 六英尺高 留着胡子 快五十岁 |
[15:22] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[15:24] | No there was definitely somebody right here last night. | 怎么不可能 昨晚这肯定有人 |
[15:27] | This place is my place. | 这是我的地盘 |
[15:29] | This alley’s my home. | 这个巷子是我家 |
[15:32] | Ain’t nobody down here but me. | 除了我谁都不准来 |
[15:35] | Do we have a problem here? | 这边什么情况 |
[15:36] | The homeless guy who found Kelly’s body where is he? | 发现凯莉尸体的那个流浪汉 住在哪 |
[15:39] | He was right here. | 就在这儿 |
[15:40] | He flagged down a patrol car and he brought them back here. | 他拦下辆巡逻车 让人送他回到这 |
[15:43] | You mind if I take a look? | 不介意我看看吧 |
[15:45] | Do I have a choice? | 我难道能说”介意”吗 |
[16:00] | Did you write that on the wall? | 墙上的字是你写的吗 |
[16:03] | Son of a bitch wrote on my walls! | 哪个王八蛋在我墙上乱写 |
[16:05] | No no hey hey! don’t touch that please sir. | 别别别 千万别碰 拜托了 |
[16:08] | Sir that is evidence that we need. | 先生 这是我们的重要证据 |
[16:10] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[16:11] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:21] | “Robert hangs in the shadows | “罗伯特于影影幢幢中久久徘徊 |
[16:24] | “just as his life now hangs in the balance. | “恰如其命运安危未定 |
[16:27] | But life without love is no life at all.” | “然生而无爱莫若死” |
[16:30] | We would be awesome together. | 咱俩要在一起 必是天作之和 |
[16:32] | Aren’t we already? | 咱俩本就是天生一对 |
[16:33] | Like us they are perfectly matched | 正如我们 两份词句完全一致 |
[16:36] | but the are not found on any database. | 但所有数据库都查不到匹配结果 |
[16:38] | On what then? | 你读的是哪上面的 |
[16:39] | On that piece of paper found shoved down kelly’s throat. | 塞在凯莉喉咙里的一张纸上 |
[16:42] | The same words? | 字字一样 |
[16:43] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:45] | Derek what is it? You’re doing that silence. | 戴瑞 怎么了 你突然安静下来 |
[16:47] | It means you’re onto something. | 说明你想到了什么 |
[16:48] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头给你电话 |
[16:51] | Hotch was right. | 霍奇说得对 |
[16:53] | You have interviewed the unsub. | 你的确向不明嫌犯问过话 |
[16:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:56] | Because the writing on the wall is the same | 因为写在墙上的字句 |
[16:57] | as what was stuffed down Kelly’s throat. | 和塞进凯莉喉咙的纸上的字句一样 |
[16:59] | The homeless man who found Kelly’s body | 那个发现凯莉尸体的流浪汉 |
[17:01] | wasn’t homeless. | 不是真的流浪汉 |
[17:02] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[17:04] | He was wearing a disguise. | 他乔装打扮过 |
[17:16] | Read to me Rhett. | 瑞德 读给我听 |
[17:18] | You know I love it when you read to me. | 你知道我最喜欢你读给我听了 |
[17:22] | I’m tired. | 我很累了 |
[17:24] | I’m so tired. | 我真的很累了 |
[17:26] | Rhett | 瑞德 |
[17:28] | Come upstairs and read to me. | 快上楼来 读给我听 |
[17:30] | Scene 43. | 第43幕 |
[17:33] | You know how I love the way you play it. | 你知道我爱死你表演的方式了 |
[17:35] | Oh I can’t sleep when you don’t read to me. | 倘若你不能读给我听 我简直无法入睡 |
[17:38] | Baby I need you. | 亲爱的 我需要你 |
[17:43] | Coming Mom. | 就来了 妈妈 |
[17:45] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[17:48] | Just a minute I’m nearly done. | 稍等 我马上就好了 |
[17:54] | Get up here now! | 快上楼来 |
[17:56] | Rhett? | 瑞德 |
[17:58] | Rhett. | 瑞德 |
[18:24] | “Agents of the BAU investigate the Hill Ripper.” | “行为分析组探员在调查国会山开膛手” |
[18:28] | Why are they saying these things? | 他们为什么这么说 |
[18:30] | You’re so much like your father was. | 你和你父亲真像 |
[18:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:33] | Tell me. Please. | 跟我说说 |
[18:35] | You’re weak. | 如此软弱 |
[18:38] | What? | 什么 |
[18:39] | You’re weak just like he was. | 你和他一样软弱 |
[18:43] | I did this. | 这都是我做的 |
[18:45] | Not you! Not my father! | 不是你 也不是我父亲 |
[18:46] | A few bad words from the press and look at you. | 媒体说了几句坏话 看看你 |
[18:49] | “Why are they saying all these things about me?” | “他们为什么这么说我” |
[18:52] | He was gutless and he was pathetic | 你父亲他虽然软弱无能 可怜兮兮 |
[18:53] | But at least your father knew how to walk like a man! | 但他至少像男子汉那样昂首挺胸 |
[18:56] | He gave you nothing. | 他什么都没给你 |
[18:57] | I’ve given you my life! | 我却把生命给了你 |
[18:59] | And I am reminded of that every day. | 我每天都被你提醒着 |
[19:02] | Oh please! Don’t say that! | 拜托了 别说了 |
[19:05] | Do you have any idea what you have cost me? | 你难道不清楚 为了你我失去了什么吗 |
[19:06] | What I could have been?! | 不是你 我将多么辉煌 |
[19:15] | She looks so much like me. | 她看上去真像我 |
[19:17] | But she’s not you mom. | 但她不是你 |
[19:19] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[19:20] | Look at her Mom! | 看看她 妈妈 |
[19:25] | Is that the work of a weak man? | 这是一个软弱的人的杰作吗 |
[19:29] | In a matter of hours she’ll be more famous than you ever were. | 再过几小时 她就会比你更出名 |
[19:37] | I can’t match the words sir | 头儿 我找不到句子的出处 |
[19:38] | But if they’re from a film it’s got to be the 1950s. | 若出自电影 那至少是上世纪50年代作品 |
[19:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:43] | Well the picture that he sent of Kelly to the “monitor “ | 他寄给广电的凯莉的照片 |
[19:45] | Kelly’s makeup ok | 你看凯莉的妆容没 |
[19:46] | The foundation is like a pearl color. | 底妆呈珠光色 |
[19:48] | And over it is this green powder. | 上面扑一层浅绿色的粉 |
[19:50] | That powder gives it a whiter look. | 这种修容粉能让人看起来更白净 |
[19:52] | Her eyebrows are plucked. | 她眉毛拔过 |
[19:53] | Her cheeks are that flushed rose hue that is totally that era. | 腮红就是那个年代才会有的玫瑰红色 |
[19:56] | But what really seals it is the dark eyeliner. | 但最标志性的还是黑色眼线 |
[19:59] | She has bedroom eyes. | 她那种半梦半醒的眼神 |
[20:01] | That was Marilyn Monroe’s trademark. | 是玛丽莲·梦露的标志 |
[20:02] | Well if Kelly’s supposed to represent Monroe | 如果凯莉是在扮演梦露 |
[20:05] | then the text we found may be from one of Monroe’s movies. | 那我们发现的字句很可能来自梦露的某部电影 |
[20:08] | Yeah I know it’s not much but… | 是 虽然微不足道… |
[20:10] | No no no it helps the profile. | 不不不 这有助于侧写 |
[20:12] | Sir… | 头儿 |
[20:13] | Garcia I’m sorry if I embarrassed you | 加西亚 如果我问起你出演的戏剧 |
[20:15] | when I asked about your play. | 让你感到尴尬 我很抱歉 |
[20:17] | I certainly didn’t mean to. | 我本意并非如此 |
[20:18] | Oh oh I know. I just um… | 我知道 只是… |
[20:20] | Really I gotta ask you that you don’t | 我希望你能 |
[20:21] | share that with anyone please. | 对此保密 |
[20:23] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[20:24] | Oh and one other thing. | 还有件事 |
[20:25] | I was thinking Kelly was missing for 3 days | 我在想 凯莉失踪三天 |
[20:28] | And most stories– plays and films– | 而多数有情节的体裁-戏剧或是电影 |
[20:30] | I know have a 3-act structure. | 我明白 通常由三部分组成 |
[20:32] | Not unlike your play. | 你那部戏也不例外 |
[20:34] | You know I saw the original production in New York. | 我在纽约看过原作 |
[20:38] | Well we sort of adapted it. | 我们做了些改编 |
[20:41] | Good. | 很棒 |
[20:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Penny Hanley 19. She lives in Arlington | 佩妮·海利 19岁 住在阿灵顿 |
[20:47] | Works in an art gallery. | 在一家美术馆上班 |
[20:49] | Yesterday she didn’t make it to work or back home. | 昨天既没去上班 也没回家 |
[20:51] | She caught the metro to Union Station. | 她搭乘地铁去联合车站 |
[20:53] | Her father dropped her off. | 他父亲送她去的 |
[20:54] | Her purse was found a few blocks away on a side street. | 她的包掉在几条街外的小路边 |
[20:57] | It’s most likely where she was abducted. | 看来她很可能是在那被绑架的 |
[20:58] | Kelly was taken for 3 days. | 凯莉失踪了三天 |
[21:00] | If he’s holding to pattern Penny’s already on day 2. | 按他一贯的手法 佩妮已经是第二天了 |
[21:02] | Today the Georgetown “monitor” | 今天乔治城广电 |
[21:04] | Will receive a photo. | 会收到一张照片 |
[21:06] | Whatever happens we cannot allow another photograph | 无论如何 我们不能再让他 |
[21:08] | Like Kelly’s to be published. | 把她的照片公之于众 |
[21:10] | We need to get ahead of the media. | 我们得赶在媒体前面 |
[21:11] | They’ve already named him “the Hill Ripper.” | 人们已经称他为 “国会山开膛手” |
[21:13] | I want undercover units to lock that building down. | 我会让便衣队封锁整个大楼 |
[21:16] | And if you see him let him walk in. | 如果看到他人 让他进来 |
[21:17] | Do not apprehend him before. | 在那之前不要逮捕他 |
[21:19] | We’re looking for a white male in his mid to late 40s | 对方是个近五十岁的白人男性 |
[21:21] | Approximately 6 feet tall slim build. | 大约六尺高 削瘦 |
[21:23] | We think he’s a local and a loner | 我们认为他是本地人而且独居 |
[21:26] | And he’s most likely unemployed. | 而且很可能没有工作 |
[21:27] | He’s moving his victims around the city unseen | 他能不声不响在全城内转移被害人 |
[21:29] | So we know he has a vehicle. | 所以我们认为他有车 |
[21:31] | It’s probably an older model but well maintained. | 很可能是辆旧款车 却保养得很好 |
[21:33] | What does he think this is? | 这个对他来说是什么 |
[21:35] | A page from what we believe is a script | 应该是剧本当中的一页 |
[21:37] | Was found inserted in kelly’s throat. | 在凯莉的喉咙里发现的 |
[21:38] | Somehow in the unsub’s mind | 看来不明嫌犯似乎是觉得 |
[21:40] | Kelly seems to have failed expectations. | 凯莉没有达到他的预期 |
[21:42] | Although there were no sexual interactions | 尽管没有任何性侵迹象 |
[21:44] | Ante or postmortem | 不论是活着还是死后 |
[21:46] | The removal of the lips is in itself a sexual act. | 割走嘴唇本身却是性行为 |
[21:50] | A behavior which tells us we’re dealing | 这就说明对方是个 |
[21:52] | with a borderline personality. | 边缘性人格的不明嫌犯 |
[21:53] | Based on the obvious theatricality of the case | 根据此案浓厚的戏剧特征 |
[21:55] | We think he worked in or around the arts. | 我们认为他从事演艺相关行业 |
[21:58] | 3 days may represent a 3-act play of which Kelly was the star. | 三天代表三幕剧 凯莉是主演 |
[22:02] | Kelly was killed 3 days after she was abducted. | 凯莉被绑架三天后遇害 |
[22:04] | That means Penny may only have a day left. | 这说明佩妮只剩下一天了 |
[22:06] | Look up. | 抬头 |
[22:13] | Oops. I missed one. | 哎呀 漏了一个 |
[22:30] | Oh yeah. | 好了 |
[22:36] | Wowza. | 哇塞 |
[22:39] | You want to see? | 想不想看 |
[22:42] | I just want to go home. | 我就想回家 |
[22:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:44] | I’ve had a lot of practice. | 我手艺好得很 |
[22:47] | You look great. | 你看着漂亮极了 |
[22:50] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[22:52] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[22:56] | She didn’t have it. | 她没这个气质 |
[22:58] | I thought she did but she didn’t. | 我原以为她有 结果错了 |
[22:59] | You have it in spades my dear. | 你却大不一样 亲爱的 |
[23:04] | I don’t want to be famous. | 我不想出名 |
[23:10] | We all want to be famous. | 是人都想出名 |
[23:13] | This building has 3 exits– | 这幢楼有三个出口 |
[23:15] | North south and west. | 北面 南面 和西面 |
[23:17] | You’re here to target a woman | 你来这锁定一个女人 |
[23:18] | But you don’t want to attract attention. | 但你又不想惹人注意 |
[23:20] | Well standing in the middle | 杵在大堂中央 |
[23:22] | Gawking at passing women would certainly attract attention. | 花痴样地打量来往女性 铁定会引起注意 |
[23:25] | Like you’re doing now. | 就像你现在这样 |
[23:27] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[23:28] | Just like that I.Q. Of 187 is slashed to 60. | 你这天才又犯呆了吧 |
[23:33] | But sitting and reading the paper | 但是如果坐着看报纸 |
[23:36] | Would give him an excuse to watch | 就能给他偷窥四周的借口 |
[23:38] | Without being noticed. | 还不会引起注意 |
[23:40] | Far enough away not to attract attention | 绝不会引起注意 |
[23:42] | But close enough to make sure she’s the right one. | 又能距离够近以确定对方就是目标 |
[23:44] | You know she works 15 blocks east of here. | 她上班的地方就在这往东15个街区 |
[23:46] | Her father said she walked through this train station every day. | 她父亲说她每天都走过这个车站 |
[23:53] | If he were sitting here | 如果他坐在这儿 |
[23:54] | He’s on camera. | 肯定被监控探头拍到了 |
[23:58] | How many cameras cover the area? | 多少个摄像头覆盖这区域 |
[24:00] | 3 but only 2 are operable– cameras 8 and 7. | 三个 但只有两个能用 8号和7号摄像头 |
[24:02] | Can you go back to yesterday around 4 p.M.? | 你能不能倒回到昨天下午四点 |
[24:06] | Ok camera 7. There she is. | 七号摄像头 看见她了 |
[24:09] | Can you bring up camera 8? | 能调出8号摄像头么 |
[24:11] | Can you enlarge it and keep it rolling please? | 能不能放大同时播放 |
[24:16] | See the girl walking in front of the man? | 看见走在那男的前面那个女孩没 |
[24:19] | Well he’s seen Penny. Look. | 他看见佩妮了 看 |
[24:22] | Can you go back to the exact moment that he sat down? | 你能不能找出他坐下那个时间点的录像 |
[24:26] | Freeze it right there. | 定格在那 |
[24:29] | From the moment that he left the station | 直到他离开车站为止 |
[24:31] | He sat there for over 3 hours. | 他在那足足坐了三个小时 |
[24:34] | We profiled he has his own vehicle. | 我们侧写中提到他自己有车 |
[24:35] | It was the only way he could abduct Penny off the street. | 唯有如此他才能从路边绑架佩妮 |
[24:38] | 3 hours exceeds any parking meter. | 三个小时超过任何停车限制 |
[24:40] | Get all this footage to Garcia. | 把所有监控录像发给加西亚 |
[24:44] | This is where her purse was found. | 这是发现她包的地方 |
[24:46] | This has to be where he grabbed her. | 肯定就是他的绑架地点 |
[24:48] | High-risk but possible. | 高风险但是可行 |
[24:49] | Chloroform’s old-school but it’s quick. | 氯仿这招也太老套了 但是见效快 |
[24:52] | They got the guy on tape stalking Penny. | 他们找到跟踪佩妮的男人了 |
[24:54] | They have an I.D. On him? | 查出他的身份了吗 |
[24:55] | Not yet. Hotch seems to think | 还没有 霍奇好像觉得 |
[24:57] | that he may have some type of parking permit. | 他可能有某种泊车证 |
[25:01] | This entire street is parking permit only. | 这整条街都要泊车证才能停 |
[25:04] | Well maybe he has some kind of work permit. | 也许他有工作证 |
[25:06] | A guy like this can’t hold down a job. | 像他这种人不可能保得住工作 |
[25:08] | A resident permit would give him all the time he needed. | 他光有居住证就够了 |
[25:11] | Permits go by zone. | 但是泊车证得分区域 |
[25:13] | Then we need to shut this area down. | 那我们得封锁这一区域 |
[25:16] | This is where he lives. | 他就住在这儿 |
[25:21] | Oh god oh god oh god! | 上帝啊 不要 |
[25:28] | I want to get this scene on its feet. | 我想让这出戏成功 |
[25:30] | To do that you’ll need these. | 为此你得需要这个 |
[25:43] | My toes are pushing at the end. | 我的脚趾已经顶到了 |
[25:48] | I need some that will fit. | 我要的人得能穿上这些 |
[25:51] | I can do this barefoot. | 我赤脚也行 |
[25:55] | It’ll be quieter. You don’t want to wake your mother do you? | 这样更安静 你也不想吵醒你母亲吧 |
[25:58] | Good thinking. | 真周到 |
[26:06] | Some of the lines are missing. | 有些句子看不清了 |
[26:09] | We’ll remember them won’t we? | 我们会记在脑子里 对吧 |
[26:12] | Every…last…word. | 一字一句 铭记在心 |
[26:20] | Your lips are so beautiful. | 你的嘴唇是如此美丽 |
[26:23] | What’s the scene mean to you? | 这个场景对你来说意味着什么 |
[26:29] | Love. | 爱情 |
[26:32] | Such extraordinary love. | 如此非同一般的爱情 |
[26:41] | For a moment I didn’t think you’d come. | 一度我还以为你不会来 |
[26:44] | I had to. | 我不得不来 |
[26:48] | Tonight begins the rest of our lives. | 我们余下的人生将从今晚开始 |
[26:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:55] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[26:58] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[27:00] | I’ve got the tickets. | 我买了车票 |
[27:02] | The train is coming. | 火车就要来了 |
[27:03] | We’re going to make it. | 我们能做得到 |
[27:05] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[27:07] | What is it my sweet? | 你怎么了 亲爱的 |
[27:09] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[27:10] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来 |
[27:13] | What if what we had was all we were meant to be? | 如果我们拥有的一切而都是命中注定 |
[27:18] | My love | 我的爱人 |
[27:21] | Oh my love | 我的爱人 |
[27:23] | To the grave I will carry you in my heart. | 我对你的爱至死不渝 |
[27:33] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[27:35] | Somebody help me please! | 来人啊 快救救我 |
[27:37] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[27:39] | Somebody help me! | 快来人救救我 |
[27:41] | You broke my nose! God! | 你打断了我的鼻子 靠 |
[27:43] | Help me! Somebody help me! | 救命 来人救救我呀 |
[27:46] | No! No — | 不要 不要 |
[27:48] | You sick son of a bitch! | 你这该死的变态 |
[27:55] | No! | 不要 |
[28:11] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[28:16] | Your toes were too long. | 你的脚趾太长了 |
[28:32] | We closed off this entire area. | 我们封锁了整片区域 |
[28:34] | Cops are all over it. | 那里到处都是警察 |
[28:35] | They’re going door to door | 半径范围内有五个街区 |
[28:35] | where it’s a 5-block-radius with over 2 000 homes. | 两千余户 警方正逐家上门排查 |
[28:39] | Unless they get lucky that could take days. | 除非撞大运 不然得花上好几天 |
[28:41] | Undercover units have staked out | 便衣小组已在监视 |
[28:42] | the Georgetown “monitor” building. | 乔治城广电大厦 |
[28:44] | Garcia anything on the footage? | 加西亚 监控录像上有发现吗 |
[28:45] | Lab is analyzing it frame by frame | 实验室正在进行逐帧分析 |
[28:47] | but it was pretty clear | 但很明显他不知道 |
[28:48] | he doesn’t know those cameras are on him. | 自己被摄像头拍到了 |
[28:49] | Permits? | 泊车证那边呢 |
[28:50] | Cross-checking with the profile | 和我们建立的侧写比对来看 |
[28:51] | we’ve got male late 40s | 年近五十岁的男性 |
[28:53] | truck van or suv. | 开的是货车 面包车或是厢式车 |
[28:54] | That brings it down to 600 potentials. | 这把范围缩小到了六百人 |
[28:57] | Garcia what zone covers Rykers Alley — | 加西亚 哪个区域包括莱克巷 |
[28:59] | M street and Charlotte street? | M街和夏洛特街 |
[29:00] | Two zones. | 两个区域 |
[29:01] | No that doesn’t help. | 不行 这还不够 |
[29:03] | Well come on I’m the high priestess of all things digital | 拜托 我虽然是数码界的女神 |
[29:05] | but I’m not a god. | 但我也不是万能的 |
[29:07] | What permit covers all zones? | 有没有泊车证包含了所有区域 |
[29:08] | Only one. Disabled. | 只有一种 残疾人泊车证 |
[29:10] | This guy isn’t disabled. | 这家伙可不是残疾人 |
[29:12] | Maybe he knows someone who is. | 也许他认识某个残疾人呢 |
[29:14] | A kid on a BMX dropped this off | 半个小时前 一个骑摩托车的小孩 |
[29:15] | at the “monitor” a half hour ago. | 把这个送到了广电大厦 |
[29:17] | Said a bum gave him 20 bucks. | 说是个无业游民给了他二十块让他送 |
[29:19] | Well at least it didn’t make the news. | 至少这没上新闻 |
[29:21] | It buys us some time right? | 给我们争取了些时间吧 |
[29:23] | Until he finds another way to contact the media. | 除非他没找其它方法联系媒体 |
[29:25] | We’ll do it for him. | 那我们来替他代劳 |
[29:27] | Garcia I need you here as soon as possible. | 加西亚 我要你尽快赶来 |
[29:30] | Sure. What for? | 没问题 做什么 |
[29:31] | We need him to break cover get out in the open. | 我们要让他自己暴露 |
[29:33] | Call a press conference | 召开新闻发布会 |
[29:34] | with every major media outlet present. | 召集所有主要媒体到场 |
[29:36] | Oh I am not the one you want in front of that camera. | 我可不是你要找的发言人 |
[29:39] | Yes you are. Detective we need every available unit. | 就是你 警探 派出所有警方人手 |
[29:43] | Hey. You’re gonna be fine. | 你会表现的很好 |
[29:46] | No I will not be fine. I will suck. | 不 才不会 我会搞砸的 |
[29:47] | I will suck. And what happens then? | 肯定会搞砸 到时怎么办 |
[29:48] | Penelope. Penelope stop it. | 佩内洛普 别说了 |
[29:49] | We just gotta buy some time to get ahead of this guy. | 我们只要争取点时间 赶在这家伙前面 |
[29:53] | He’ll be watching you mean? | 你是说他也会看新闻发布会吗 |
[29:55] | I’m gonna be right by your side. | 我会在你身边 |
[29:56] | Now get your butt over here. | 快点过来吧 |
[30:24] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[30:35] | Every great movie star has a walk. | 每个电影巨星都有其独特的姿态 |
[30:40] | That’s something you’ll never have. | 这一点你永远不会有了 |
[30:46] | Sir I’ve thought about this | 长官 我仔细想过了 |
[30:48] | and I’ve decided it’s a bad idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[30:49] | All you have to do is stay calm. | 你只要保持冷静就行 |
[30:51] | Don’t let the room control you. | 别受媒体的控制 |
[30:53] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我怎么才能做到这点 |
[30:55] | Keep your answers short and to the point. | 你的回答要简短精炼 恰到好处 |
[30:57] | Don’t comment on the Kelly Landis case. | 不要评论凯莉·兰蒂斯的案子 |
[30:58] | Keep the focus on Penny. | 把焦点集中在佩妮身上 |
[31:00] | No sir I don’t think you understand. | 不 长官 我想你还没明白 |
[31:01] | I have a phobia about | 我有摄影机恐惧症 |
[31:02] | having a video camera even pointed at me. | 哪怕是拿摄影机对着我 我都受不了 |
[31:04] | I get all nervous and I start to panic | 我就会很紧张 然后就会失控 |
[31:06] | and I forget what I’m gonna say | 我就会忘了我要说什么 |
[31:07] | and my hands get all sweaty | 然后我手心就会出汗 |
[31:08] | and then my hands start to shake. | 接下来手也开始抖 |
[31:10] | My hands are shaking right now. | 我的手现在就抖了 |
[31:15] | I cannot do things I am not good at | 我做不了我不擅长的事 |
[31:18] | and I am not good at being in a room full of strange people. | 我不擅长对着一屋子陌生人 |
[31:21] | That’s why I stay in a room 6 by 9 feet. | 所以我才躲在一个六乘九英尺的小屋里 |
[31:24] | I feel safe there. | 我在那会有安全感 |
[31:25] | Garcia what about the Tolgate Theater? | 加西亚 那托盖特剧院呢 |
[31:26] | – Tolgate Theater? – What’s that? | -什么托盖特剧院 -那是什么 |
[31:27] | It’s a small repertory theater in Dean Street | 是迪恩街上的一个小型轮演剧院 |
[31:30] | – where they do a lot of — – Reid we know what it is. | -那有很多… -里德 我们知道 |
[31:33] | That is not the same thing. | 那不一样 |
[31:36] | – Garcia — – I– | -加西亚 -我 |
[31:37] | I can’t even look at you right now. | 我现在都不想看你 |
[31:38] | I am mad. I asked you not to say anything. | 我气死了 我叫你别说出去 |
[31:41] | We need him to see a face and a look that he recognizes. | 我们要让他看到一张熟悉的脸 |
[31:44] | Well he likes blondes and I’m red now. | 他喜欢金发女郎 我是红头发 |
[31:48] | We can change that. | 发色可以变 |
[31:49] | Toward the end Morgan’s gonna hand you a note. | 发布会结束前 摩根会递给你一张纸条 |
[31:51] | Take a moment let the group settle… | 你稍等片刻 让人群静下来 |
[31:54] | and when you have everyone’s attention | 等大家把注意力集中在你身上后 |
[31:55] | read it out. | 你就把纸上的内容读出来 |
[31:56] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你能做得到 |
[31:58] | You’ll be great Red. | 你能做得很好 红发美女 |
[32:05] | Hey. This isn’t about the unsub. | 这不是为了不明嫌犯 |
[32:08] | It’s about the girls. For him | 而是为了那些女孩 对他而言 |
[32:09] | it’s all about making Penny famous. | 他就是想要佩妮出名 |
[32:11] | Then aren’t we helping him realize his dream? | 那我们岂不是在帮他圆梦吗 |
[32:14] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[32:16] | We get this right we end that dream. | 这次成功的话 就能彻底终结他的美梦 |
[32:19] | The press is calling him the Hill Ripper. | 媒体称他为国会山开膛手 |
[32:22] | They’re gonna want to | 他们会更加变本加厉 |
[32:22] | sensationalize this story even further. | 大肆渲染他的案子 |
[32:25] | Now they’re gonna ask you how long he kept Kelly. | 他们会问你 他把凯莉囚禁了多久 |
[32:27] | They’re gonna ask you how she died. | 他们会问你 她是怎么死的 |
[32:29] | Did he stab her? Did he torture her? | 他有没有拿刀捅她 有没有折磨她 |
[32:32] | Did he rape her? | 他有没有强暴她 |
[32:34] | How many others has he killed? | 他还杀了多少人 |
[32:36] | Garcia you have to make it about Penny. | 加西亚 你要把焦点都集中在佩妮身上 |
[32:38] | You let whoever has her know | 你要让绑架她的人知道 |
[32:40] | that the entire world is watching | 全世界都在看着 |
[32:41] | and then you make Penny the star. | 然后你要让佩妮成为明星 |
[32:43] | All we gotta do is get this guy to move. | 我们就是要让这家伙有所行动 |
[32:53] | You can do this baby girl. | 你能做到 小心肝 |
[32:57] | Give me your bag. | 把你的包给我 |
[33:04] | Ok. | 好 |
[33:07] | Penny Hanley went missing 2 days ago. | 佩妮·海利于两天前失踪 |
[33:10] | We have received over 3 000 calls. | 我们接到了三千多通电话 |
[33:13] | Her family is obviously deeply worried | 她的家人显然非常担心 |
[33:15] | and is looking forward to her prompt and safe return. | 盼望她能平安无事地尽快归来 |
[33:18] | Isn’t Penny Hanley yet another victim of the Hill Ripper? | 佩妮·海利是国会山开膛手的又一被害人吧 |
[33:21] | Right now all we know is that Penny is missing. | 目前为止 我们只知道佩妮失踪了 |
[33:23] | Who sent that photo in | 是谁送来的照片 |
[33:24] | just like the Kelly Landis case? | 这跟凯莉·兰蒂斯那个案子一样吧 |
[33:26] | We’d like to take this opportunity | 我们想要借此机会 |
[33:28] | to reach out to the public. | 向公众宣布 这里是 |
[33:29] | Penny was last seen here | 佩妮失踪前最后出现的地方 |
[33:31] | leaving Union Station. | 她正要离开联合车站 |
[33:32] | You mean she was taken by the Hill Ripper. | 你是说她被国会山开膛手劫持了 |
[33:34] | Rumors are that Kelly Landis was found | 听说凯莉·兰蒂斯的尸体被发现时 |
[33:36] | with her lips cut off. | 嘴唇被切掉了 |
[33:37] | We are not prepared to discuss the details of Kelly’s case. | 我们不会公布凯莉案件的细节 |
[33:40] | Isn’t the mutilation if fact what you call a signature? | 毁尸行为就是你们所谓的作案特征吧 |
[33:43] | Penny Hanley’s name has captured the attention | 佩妮·海利的名字 |
[33:45] | of not only the nation but also the entire world. | 受到了全国 乃至于全世界的关注 |
[33:49] | This photo is the most recent image… | 这是最近收到的照片 |
[33:51] | You hear that? The whole world knows who you are. | 你听到了吗 全世界都认识你了 |
[33:53] | We believe it was taken and sent by the person… | 我们相信这是凶手拍的 并找人… |
[33:55] | I’m so thirsty. I need water. | 我好渴 我要喝水 |
[33:57] | She never got that kind of attention. | 他们从没这么关注过她 |
[33:59] | They love you. | 他们爱你 |
[34:01] | Penny Hanley. | 佩妮·海利 |
[34:02] | The whole world knows your name. | 全世界都知道你的名字 |
[34:04] | I want to say something. I want to say | 我要说几句 我要对那个 |
[34:05] | something to the sick son of a bitch that has my daughter. | 绑架我女儿的变态说几句话 |
[34:07] | Mr. Hanley we all want to find your daughter | 海利先生 我们都想找到你的女儿 |
[34:10] | – Daddy. – But you really need to calm down. | -爸爸 -但你得冷静下来 |
[34:11] | Let daddy talk. Come on daddy | 让爸爸说话 快啊 让他说 |
[34:13] | I want to hear what you have to say about this little girl. | 我倒想听听你对你女儿有何看法 |
[34:15] | Mr. Hanley don’t do this. | 海利先生 别这样 |
[34:17] | You know I say something she dies | 我知道我说了什么她就会死 |
[34:20] | I plead for her life she dies. | 我要是祈求不要杀她 她也会死 |
[34:24] | I don’t have any money my wife passed away 2 years ago. | 我没有钱 我妻子两年前去世了 |
[34:27] | She is all I have and if this sick bastard gets away with this– | 她是我唯一的依靠 如果你们抓不到这变态人渣… |
[34:31] | Just let me say something. | 让我说些什么 |
[34:35] | Taylor Conwright WCDC news. | 我是华盛顿特区新闻的泰勒·康纳莱 |
[34:37] | Prentiss and Reid are moving north down M street. | 潘提斯和里德正前往M街北面 |
[34:39] | What would you like to say to the man who has your daughter? | 你想对劫持你女儿的人说些什么 |
[34:41] | She’s losing the room. Morgan’s gotta do this now. | 她快失去媒体的焦点了 摩根得快点行动 |
[34:43] | If the Hill Ripper is watching what would you tell him? | 如果国会山开膛手在看 你会说些什么 |
[34:46] | – I hope this works. – The M.E. Said . | -但愿这有用 -法医说 |
[34:48] | Kelly was killed only a half an hour before she was dumped. | 凯莉被杀和被弃尸间仅隔半小时 |
[34:51] | That means he must have killed her in his car. | 这说明他肯定是在车里杀害了她 |
[35:00] | My little girl right now is in your hands. | 我的女儿现在你手里 |
[35:02] | That’s right. That’s right. | 一点没错 |
[35:04] | She is in my hands. | 她是在我手里 |
[35:05] | And what did you do? Nothing. | 你能做什么 束手无措 |
[35:07] | Maybe she’s already with god. | 也许她已经上了天堂 |
[35:09] | Either way your life will be in my hands. | 不管怎样 我不会放过你 |
[35:14] | Ladies and gentlemen I have just received this… | 女士们先生们 我们刚收到最新消息… |
[35:16] | He’s going to find you. | 他一定会找到你 |
[35:18] | Shh! shh! | 别说话 |
[35:19] | …that the general public reduce their movements | 请乔治城的广大市民 在接下来几小时内 |
[35:22] | around m street Georgetown for the next few hours. | 放慢脚步留心注意M街的情况 |
[35:25] | Do you have a lead in the Hill Ripper case? | 你们有国会山开膛手的线索了吗 |
[35:26] | Agent Garcia do you have a lead in the Ripper case? | 加西亚探员 你们有线索了吗 |
[35:29] | No we don’t. We have an address. | 不 但我们查到了他的地址 |
[35:40] | Rhett what have you done to us now? | 瑞德 你到底做了什么 |
[35:42] | Why can’t you get anything right? | 为什么你什么事都做不好 |
[35:44] | I got this mom. I got this. Just don’t answer the door ok? | 我会处理好 妈妈 有人敲门不要开门 好吗 |
[35:46] | Rhett please don’t leave me. | 瑞德 不要丢下我 |
[35:47] | I can’t be in this house alone. | 我不能一个人待在屋子里 |
[35:49] | I hate the dark. You know I hate the dark. | 我讨厌黑暗 你知道我讨厌黑暗 |
[35:51] | I love you mom. Just go upstairs and turn out the lights | 我爱你 妈妈 上楼去打开灯 |
[35:53] | And do not answer the door. | 千万不要开门 |
[36:08] | If he’s moving he’s moving now. | 如果他行动的话 肯定就是现在 |
[36:17] | Slow down. There in the alley. | 开慢点 那边 那条巷子里 |
[36:27] | Reid where are you? | 里德 你们在哪儿 |
[36:29] | We’re headed south down Jackson Street. | 我们正往杰克逊街南边开 |
[36:30] | There’s hardly anything moving. | 几乎没有动静 |
[36:32] | Except cop cars. We’ve seen 5 in the last 10 minutes. | 只有警车 我们10分钟内看到了5辆 |
[36:35] | Hotch if he’s out here he’s got nowhere to go. | 霍奇 如果他在街上 他肯定无处可去 |
[36:44] | Life without love… | 生而无爱 |
[36:46] | Is no life at all. | 莫若死 |
[37:18] | Back up. | 退后 |
[37:23] | Aah! No! | 不要 |
[37:28] | There’s somebody in there. | 里面有人 |
[37:32] | No! | 不要 |
[37:42] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[37:50] | Call an ambulance. Penny. | 快叫救护车 佩妮 |
[37:52] | Penny it’s ok. You’re gonna be all right. | 佩妮 没事了 你没事了 |
[37:55] | Prentiss Reid unsub is headed south. | 潘提斯 里德 嫌犯往南跑了 |
[37:58] | He just passed you. | 他刚刚经过你们 |
[37:59] | There’s an ambulance on its way. | 救护车快来了 |
[38:03] | Penny your dad’s going to meet us at the hospital. | 佩妮 你爸爸会去医院和你碰面 |
[38:08] | He got away but you hit him. | 他跑了 但你打中了他 |
[38:10] | We found traces of blood down the alley. | 我们在巷子里发现了血迹 |
[38:12] | K-9 units are on the way. | 警犬小组马上赶来 |
[38:15] | We’ll get him though. I promise. | 我们会抓住他 我保证 |
[38:17] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[38:18] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[38:19] | Please don’t leave me. | 请不要离开我 |
[38:20] | Go ahead. We’ve got this. | 你去吧 剩下的交给我们 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[38:29] | This car has a disabled permit. | 他的车上有残疾人泊车证 |
[38:31] | Registered to who? | 是注册在谁的名下 |
[38:33] | May Walden. The unsub is Rhett Walden her son. | 玫怡·沃顿 嫌犯是瑞德·沃顿 是她儿子 |
[38:36] | Yeah guys we have an address. 1503 Hope street. | 伙计们 我查到了地址 霍普街1503号 |
[38:39] | Oh my gosh. | 我的天 |
[38:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:42] | The photo–it’s exactly the same as Kelly and Penny. | 这些照片同凯利和佩妮好像 |
[38:46] | When was it taken? | 什么时候拍的 |
[38:48] | 1956. It’s a set photo from a movie called | 1956年 是一部叫《欲望之影》 |
[38:50] | “Reflection of Desire.” | 电影的剧照 |
[38:52] | May was 19 when this was taken. | 玫怡拍照时才19岁 |
[38:54] | She’s got to be over 70 by now. | 她现在肯定70多岁了 |
[38:56] | Yeah. M street Rykers alley | 对 M街和莱克巷 |
[38:58] | They were all locations on this film. | 这都是电影的场景 |
[38:59] | It was the only movie she ever made and… | 这是她唯一拍过的电影 而… |
[39:02] | She was 4 months pregnant when this picture was taken. | 拍这些照片时 她已有4个月的身孕 |
[39:05] | Which ended her career. | 这终结了她的演艺生涯 |
[39:06] | And the father? | 父亲是谁 |
[39:08] | Co-star. | 是和她合演的男主角 |
[39:12] | Derek do you think she made her son do all of this? | 戴瑞 你觉得是她让自己的儿子干了这一切吗 |
[39:14] | Penelope I think she made her son do a lot more than this. | 佩内洛普 我觉得她让儿子做的远不止这些 |
[39:17] | Rhett Walden this is the police! | 瑞德·沃顿 我们是警察 |
[39:20] | We know you’re in there. | 我们知道你在里面 |
[39:22] | Come out with your hands up. | 举起手走出来 |
[39:24] | You hear that mommy? | 你听到了吗 妈妈 |
[39:27] | They’re calling for us. | 他们在呼唤我们 |
[39:31] | I told you this day would come. | 我早说这一天会到来 |
[39:33] | You didn’t believe it. | 你却不信 |
[39:34] | But here it is. | 但现在终于来了 |
[39:39] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:44] | I’m ready my sweet love. | 准备好了 我亲爱的 |
[39:47] | This is the police. | 我们是警察 |
[39:49] | We know you are in there. | 我们知道你在里面 |
[39:50] | Come out with your hands up. | 举起手走出来 |
[39:52] | He’s coming out. | 他出来了 |
[40:00] | What if all we had | 如果我们曾拥有的一切 |
[40:03] | is all we were meant to be? | 都是命中注定 |
[40:05] | My love | 我的爱人 |
[40:08] | Oh my love… | 我的爱人 |
[40:11] | to my grave I will carry you in my heart. | 我对你的爱至死不渝 |
[40:35] | Get down on the ground! | 快趴在地上 |
[40:40] | Need a medic! | 快派一名医生 |
[40:50] | Rossi. | 罗西 |
[40:52] | Her lips. | 她的嘴唇 |
[40:55] | They’re Kelly’s. | 是凯莉的嘴唇 |
[41:20] | Here. | 穿上 |
[41:21] | Oh what a gentleman. | 你真是绅士 |
[41:25] | Excuse me missy but when did you | 不好意思 小姐 |
[41:27] | plan on telling me? | 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
[41:28] | Oh I wasn’t gonna tell you. | 我没打算告诉你 |
[41:30] | We all have things for ourselves. | 我们都有自己的隐私 |
[41:32] | You know you have property I have the theater. | 你有你的秘密 而我有我的剧院 |
[41:35] | Can you at least tell me what it’s about? | 你至少可以告诉我情节吧 |
[41:37] | Mm-hmm. It’s about a woman who’s attacked by a serial killer. | 是说一个女人被一个连环杀手袭击 |
[41:41] | But she catches him and she knocks him out | 但她最终抓住了他 杀了他 |
[41:42] | And she keeps him for days. | 还将他的尸体保存了好几天 |
[41:44] | Garcia of all the plays in the world | 加西亚 这世上这么多剧本 |
[41:45] | You choose something like that? | 你就偏偏选了这个吗 |
[41:47] | I get to vent. | 算是情感宣泄 |
[41:48] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa. | 哎哎 等等 |
[41:50] | How does it end? | 结局是什么 |
[41:54] | If I told you that it wouldn’t be a surprise | 如果我剧透了 岂不是少了惊喜了吗 |
[41:57] | Would it? | 你说呢 |
[42:08] | I believe humanity was born from conflict. | 我相信人性生来矛盾 |
[42:12] | Maybe that’s why in all of us lives a dark side. | 也许正因如此 我们都有黑暗面 |
[42:16] | Some of us embrace it. | 有些人选择皈依黑暗 |
[42:19] | Some have no choice. | 有些人则逆来顺受 |
[42:22] | The rest of us fight it. | 还有些人 选择与之抗争 |
[42:25] | In the end | 而最终 |
[42:27] | It’s as natural as the air we breathe. | 一切都变得如呼吸般顺其自然 |
[42:30] | At some point | 某种意义上说 |
[42:32] | We’re forced to face the truth. | 我们都不得不面对真相 |
[42:38] | Ourselves. | 而真相便是我们自己 |