时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | You better run! Meredith! | 快跑吧 梅瑞蒂丝 |
[00:26] | You can run faster than that girl! | 你还能跑快点 宝贝 |
[00:48] | Meredith? | 梅瑞蒂丝 |
[00:49] | Where’d you go baby? | 你在哪 宝贝 |
[00:52] | Meredith? | 梅瑞蒂丝 |
[00:55] | Come out come out wherever you are. | 出来 出来吧 别躲了 |
[00:58] | Meredith? | 梅瑞蒂丝 |
[01:02] | Fan out. | 出来 |
[01:19] | Meredith… | 梅瑞蒂丝 |
[01:44] | Meredith? | 梅瑞蒂丝 |
[02:02] | Found her! | 找到她了 |
[02:04] | No! Please… | 求求你 放了我 |
[02:07] | Please… | 求求你 |
[02:11] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[02:15] | Let me know when you’re finished. | 完事后叫我们 |
[02:21] | No! | 不要 |
[02:23] | No! | 不要 |
[02:26] | Welcome to the 21st century. | 欢迎进入21世纪 |
[02:28] | Yay technology. | 科技时代 |
[02:30] | Behold. Everyone has a new tablet. | 看 每人都有新写字板了 |
[02:33] | We’ve gone paperless? | 我们要无纸化办公了吗 |
[02:34] | Fear not doctor of the dark ages. | 别怕 崇尚中世纪的博士 |
[02:37] | I went old school for your anti-technology quirk. | 因为你反科技的怪癖 我帮你另有准备 |
[02:39] | Paper files hard copy photos. | 文件夹 打印的照片 |
[02:43] | But the abacus is your responsibility. | 但碰到用算盘的地方 你得自己来 |
[02:45] | Garcia not that I don’t appreciate your efforts | 加西亚 我不是不欣赏你的努力 |
[02:47] | But exactly where did the funding for these come from? | 但这笔资金究竟从何而来 |
[02:49] | I did a thing. | 我略施小计 |
[02:51] | A thing? | 什么小计 |
[02:53] | Best not talk about the thing. | 你还是不知道的好 |
[02:55] | We’ll talk about the thing later. | 我们回头再讨论这事 |
[02:57] | Ok. Instead let’s talk about harvest season. | 好吧 那我们来谈谈收获季节 |
[02:59] | Because it is harvest season in Indiana | 印第安纳州目前正值大丰收 |
[03:01] | And farmers are finding more than corn in their fields. | 而农夫们在地里收割到的 不止有玉米 |
[03:04] | Meredith Joy Kimberly Jukes and Amanda Frye | 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊 金伯莉·朱克斯和艾曼达·弗莱 |
[03:06] | were all discovered murdered in Johnson County Indiana. | 均被发现在印第安纳州的强森县被害 |
[03:09] | All 3 women were exotic dancers | 三名死者都是脱衣舞女 |
[03:11] | Living in different counties in the state. | 住在该州不同的县里 |
[03:12] | Kimberly Jukes the first victim | 第一名死者金伯莉·朱克斯 |
[03:13] | Went missing 6 weeks ago. | 失踪于六周前 |
[03:14] | And in each instance the women finished their shifts | 三个被害人都是下班后失踪 |
[03:16] | But they never made it to their cars. | 却都没能去取自己的车 |
[03:18] | It says here Amanda Frye was found 90 miles from her house. | 上面说艾曼达·弗莱在离家90英里处被发现 |
[03:21] | This guy’s going a long way to abduct his victims. | 凶手明显是远去异地绑架被害人 |
[03:23] | If he’s dumping the bodies in the same county | 如果他抛尸在同一县 |
[03:24] | It’s a good chance he’s located nearby. | 很有可能他就是当地人 |
[03:26] | It shouldn’t be too hard to work up a geographical profile. | 要作出地理侧写 应该并不难 |
[03:28] | Meredith Joy put up quite a fight. | 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊曾与凶手极力争斗过 |
[03:30] | She’s got defensive wounds all over her body. | 她身上到处都是防御伤 |
[03:32] | And the lab discovered two | 法医在她指甲里 |
[03:33] | different samples of DNA under her fingernails | 发现两种不同的DNA |
[03:35] | So we’re dealing with at least a team. | 所以说凶手至少是搭档作案 |
[03:36] | One that rapes beats | 他们强暴和殴打被害人 |
[03:38] | and strangles their victims in a cornfield. | 最后在玉米地中勒死对方 |
[03:40] | They’re using condoms. I bet one of these guys has a record | 他们都用安全套 估计其中至少一人有案底 |
[03:43] | And he doesn’t want us connecting the DNA. | 不想被查到DNA |
[03:44] | And they’re accelerating their attack schedule. | 并且他们的犯案频率在加快 |
[03:46] | It’s 3 weeks between the first and second kill | 前两起案子间隔三周 |
[03:48] | 2 weeks between the second and third. | 后两起则只间隔两周 |
[03:50] | Meredith Joy died on October 31st. | 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊被害于10月31日 |
[03:52] | Now they’re down to one week. | 现在其作案频率已不足一周 |
[03:53] | Who’s missing? | 又有谁失踪了 |
[03:54] | Her name is Stephanie Wilson. | 她叫史黛芬妮·威尔森 |
[03:55] | She was abducted last night from Club Prowl in Tippecanoe county. | 于昨晚在蒂普卡诺县的徘徊俱乐部被绑架 |
[03:59] | She finished her shift at midnight | 她午夜时分下班 |
[04:00] | But she never made it home to her 2-year-old daughter. | 但一直没回家陪她两岁的女儿 |
[04:02] | Babysitter called the police | 保姆报了警 |
[04:04] | And Stephanie’s car was left in the parking lot like the others. | 史黛芬妮的车跟其他人一样 还停在停车场 |
[04:06] | And there’s a clear pattern. | 有个作案模式很明显 |
[04:06] | All the women have been abducted on Friday night | 几起绑架案均发生于周五晚上 |
[04:09] | And murdered sometime sunday evening. | 并在周日晚谋杀被害人 |
[04:10] | Which means we’ve got less than 2 days to save Stephanie Wilson. | 那么我们还有两天去挽救史黛芬妮·威尔森 |
[04:16] | Stephanie. | 史黛芬妮 |
[04:18] | Hey wake up sweetheart. | 醒醒 亲爱的 |
[04:22] | Hey come on sleepyhead. | 醒醒 小懒猫 |
[04:24] | You gotta get back to work now. | 该起来工作啦 |
[04:27] | That’s a girl. | 真乖 |
[04:29] | Come on now. | 醒醒 |
[04:31] | Rise and shine. | 天亮起床啦 |
[04:34] | Hey no sleeping in. It’s time to get back to work. | 别睡懒觉啦 该起来工作了 |
[04:37] | Hey don’t you struggle. | 不许挣扎 |
[04:38] | Hey don’t struggle. | 别挣扎 |
[04:39] | Don’t struggle. | 别挣扎 |
[04:41] | You know better than that don’t you? | 你肯定明白的吧 |
[04:43] | Yeah you do. Yeah. | 你很识相 |
[04:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:48] | Batter up. | 就位开工了 |
[04:50] | Whoo! Yes sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[04:56] | Oh! God what the hell man! | 该死的你搞什么 |
[04:58] | Wake up. You don’t want to miss the show. | 醒醒了 别错过好戏 |
[05:05] | Here. Take this. | 来 吃下去 |
[05:19] | No no. | 不要 |
[06:22] | “The herd seek out the great | 凡人追寻伟人 |
[06:24] | Not for their sake but for their influence | 不是因其本身 而是因其影响 |
[06:28] | And the great welcome them out of vanity or need.” | 而伟人出于虚荣和需要 欣然欢迎 |
[06:32] | Napoleon Bonaparte. | 拿破仑·波拿巴 |
[06:35] | Hey guys. | 各位 |
[06:37] | Look at the patterns on the cornfields. | 看看他们在玉米地里的行车路线 |
[06:39] | It’s all hard turns and zigzags. | 都是急转弯和之字形 |
[06:41] | They had to have been chasing these women. | 他们肯定驾车追赶过死者 |
[06:42] | Do you think they escaped? | 你是说她们曾逃脱过 |
[06:44] | Maybe if it was just the one time but all 3? | 一次有可能 但三人都逃脱不可能 |
[06:46] | They let them go so they could chase them again. | 是他们主动放的 这样才能去追 |
[06:48] | The women probably thought they were being released. | 她们可能以为自己被释放了 |
[06:50] | I’d say we’re most likely looking for | 我觉得我们要找的凶手 |
[06:51] | two dominant alpha male personalities | 是两名支配型强势男性 |
[06:53] | but we shouldn’t rule out one dominant who allows his submissive | 但也不能排除其中一名占支配地位 |
[06:55] | To have sex with these victims in order to control him. | 他让从属者与被害人发生性关系 从而控制他 |
[06:57] | Well it certainly speaks to their arrogance | 如果凶手如此确信被害人无法逃脱 |
[06:59] | If they’re that confident the women won’t get away. | 这也表现了他们的傲慢自大 |
[07:01] | Prostitutes and strippers usually make easy targets. | 妓女和脱衣舞娘通常很容易下手 |
[07:04] | Maybe they need to up the challenge. | 也许他们是想增加挑战性 |
[07:07] | The hunt could be what gets them off. | 追逐猎物的过程让他们兴奋 |
[07:08] | Garcia focus on prior sexual crimes in the area. | 加西亚 查一下该地区此前发生的性侵犯案 |
[07:12] | This kind of confidence doesn’t get built overnight. | 凶手不会一夜之间变得如此自信 |
[07:14] | Yeah I am compiling as we are face-timing. | 好 说话这会功夫 我已经开查了 |
[07:16] | I’m also running DNA results through unsolved crimes | 同时还在查印第安那和周围地区 |
[07:19] | In Indiana and the surrounding states. | 未侦破案件中的DNA信息 |
[07:20] | Good. Let me know as soon as you find anything. | 很好 一有发现就联系我 |
[07:22] | You know interestingly all 3 victims | 值得注意的是 三名死者体内 |
[07:23] | Had downers and uppers in their system. | 都检验出含有镇定剂和安非他命 |
[07:25] | Well were the drugs used to subdue the women | 这是为了制服对方 |
[07:28] | Or is it a ruse to get them to come home with them? | 或是为了把她们诱拐回家 |
[07:30] | Prentiss and Reid go to the club | 潘提斯和里德 你们去 |
[07:31] | where Stephanie Wilson worked to find out. | 史黛芬妮工作的夜总会一查究竟 |
[07:33] | Dave you and Morgan work the dumpsite | 戴夫 你和摩根去弃尸地点 |
[07:34] | And I’ll work victimology at the local sheriff’s station. | 我去当地治安官那里调查被害人特点 |
[07:37] | You think you can give me the runaround kemp? | 你以为你能瞒得过我吗 小子 |
[07:39] | I don’t think so. | 想也别想 |
[07:41] | No one talks to the press but me. | 只有我能和媒体交涉 |
[07:43] | This is my department my investigation. | 这是我的部门 这案子归我管 |
[07:45] | Do you understand? | 明白没有 |
[07:47] | You make me look bad. | 你搞得我很尴尬 |
[07:48] | It’s not enough I got the FBI coming in. | 联调局那帮老爷们来了还嫌不够 |
[07:50] | No now I have to deal with fumbled plays from my own team? | 自己人还得给我拆台 |
[07:53] | Desk duty 2 weeks. | 罚你做两周文书工作 |
[07:55] | Dismissed. | 去吧 |
[08:04] | Sheriff. | 治安官 |
[08:05] | Sheriff Jeff Salters. | 我是杰弗·索特斯治安官 |
[08:07] | Aaron Hotchner. | 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[08:08] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[08:09] | One of my guys leaked the news | 我的手下把被害女性的案子 |
[08:10] | about the dead woman to the press. | 透露给了媒体 |
[08:11] | I needed to uh send a message. | 我得杀鸡儆猴 |
[08:13] | Why is the investigation being kept a secret? | 为什么你没有公开调查 |
[08:16] | Well that was my call. | 这是我做的决定 |
[08:17] | I don’t want these guys skipping town | 我可不想在逮住那帮兔崽子前 |
[08:19] | before I have a chance to arrest them. | 就被他们给溜了 |
[08:21] | This ends in my jurisdiction. | 这案子得在我的管辖范围内结了 |
[08:24] | Has Stephanie Wilson’s father arrived? | 史黛芬妮·威尔森的父亲来了吗 |
[08:27] | He’s waiting in the conference room. | 他在会议室等着 |
[08:29] | He’s pretty messed up about the whole thing. | 整件事对他打击很大 |
[08:31] | That’s understandable. | 我能理解 |
[08:33] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是搞不懂 |
[08:34] | You know how many strippers and prostitutes | 你知道我在市里工作时见过多少 |
[08:37] | I saw get beaten up and raped when I worked the city? | 脱衣女和妓女遭强暴和挨揍吗 |
[08:40] | Sometimes it’s like they’re asking for it. | 有时感觉就像是她们自找的 |
[08:43] | Nobody asks for this sheriff. | 没人想落到如此下场 治安官 |
[08:46] | Not consciously anyway. | 至少清醒的时候不想 |
[08:48] | Shall we go in? | 我们能进去了吗 |
[08:50] | I think I’ll speak to him alone. | 我想单独和他谈 |
[08:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[08:54] | I call it like I see it. | 在我看来这由我说了算 |
[08:57] | These women are victims of heinous crimes. | 这些女人是令人发指罪案的被害者 |
[08:59] | I won’t have you judging them in front of their families. | 我不会让你带着偏见去见被害人家属 |
[09:01] | And I won’t have you telling me how to run my show. | 我也不用你来教我怎么处事 |
[09:04] | The governor may have requested your help | 州长或许要你过来帮忙 |
[09:06] | But this is my case. | 但这是我的案子 |
[09:07] | It’s not a show. | 这和处事无关 |
[09:09] | It is your case. | 这是你的案子 |
[09:10] | And you can watch from the outside. | 你可以在外面看着 |
[09:15] | That had to hurt. | 这下肯定很痛 |
[09:16] | Let’s just hope he can take care of business again tomorrow. | 但愿他明天能安然无恙 |
[09:19] | Are you suddenly a doubter? | 你啥时变成怀疑论者了 |
[09:20] | ’cause there’s the door man. | 话也不能说死了吗 |
[09:28] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[09:34] | …live at schmidt farm | …在施密特农场 |
[09:35] | Where the body of Meredith Joy was discovered late last week | 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊的尸体于上周晚些时候被发现 |
[09:39] | Making her the third victim in recent weeks | 她是近几周来 被弃尸于 |
[09:41] | to turn up dead in a cornfield. | 玉米地的第三个被害人 |
[09:44] | The Johnson County Sheriff’s Department remains quiet | 强森县治安部门目前 |
[09:47] | about their investigation thus far | 并未公开调查进展 |
[09:49] | But we’ll stay on the scene as this story… | 但我们会保持跟进… |
[09:52] | What are you doing here? I thought we agreed | 你来这干什么 我们不是说好 |
[09:53] | not to come to each other’s work. | 工作时不彼此见面的吗 |
[09:55] | What did you get me into? | 你把我拖进了什么烂摊子 |
[09:57] | Me? I didn’t know anything about this. | 不关我的事 我一无所知 |
[09:58] | Those girls are dead Chris. | 这些女孩都死了 克里斯 |
[10:00] | Chase them around have some fun with them | 追着她们到处跑 追求刺激好玩 |
[10:02] | They won’t remember a thing. That’s what you told me. | 她们什么都不会记得 你是这么说的 |
[10:04] | Scott that’s how it was. | 斯考特 我没说谎 |
[10:07] | You really didn’t know? | 你真的不知道吗 |
[10:13] | Where’s Michael? | 迈克人呢 |
[10:16] | I’ll meet you out back in 10 minutes. | 十分钟后我来找你 |
[10:22] | She said she was making extra money waiting tables at a bar. | 她说她在酒吧做女招待赚点零花钱 |
[10:26] | She’s my little girl. I didn’t question it. | 她是我宝贝女儿 我就相信了 |
[10:28] | God this is all my fault. | 天啊 这都是我的错 |
[10:30] | No one could have foreseen Stephanie’s abduction. | 没人料到史黛芬妮会被绑架 |
[10:32] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[10:33] | I know I know. I just I–I can’t– | 我知道 我只是… |
[10:42] | Amy needs her mother. | 艾米需要母亲 |
[10:44] | What are you doing to try to find her? | 你们要怎么找到她 |
[10:46] | We’re helping local law enforcement by building a profile. | 我们帮助当地执法部门建立侧写 |
[10:48] | Profile? Why aren’t you just out there looking for her? | 侧写 你们为什么不直接出去找她 |
[10:51] | Who knows what these– these men are doing to her. | 天知道凶手会对她做些什么 |
[10:54] | I need you to find my daughter. | 你们得找到我的女儿 |
[10:56] | We are looking for her. | 我们正在努力 |
[10:57] | Hopefully this will point us in the right direction. | 希望侧写会替我们指明方向 |
[10:59] | No no that’s not good enough. | 不 这还不够 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:06] | I just um | 我只是… |
[11:09] | This has all just been too much. | 事情太突然我无法接受 |
[11:11] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:12] | Mr. Wilson I assure you we will not stop | 威尔森先生 我向你保证 |
[11:15] | until we find Stephanie. | 我们会不惜一切努力找到史黛芬妮 |
[11:27] | What would it take for you or one of your co-workers | 什么情况下 你和你的同事 |
[11:30] | to go home with a customer? | 会跟着顾客回家 |
[11:32] | Nothing. I have a boyfriend. | 不会 我有男友了 |
[11:35] | Does he know that you work here? | 他知道你在这工作吗 |
[11:36] | It’s how we met. | 我们就是在这认识的 |
[11:38] | He doesn’t have a problem with it. Do you? | 他不介意 你们呢 |
[11:40] | No not at all. I’m from Las Vegas. | 一点也不 我就是维加斯人 |
[11:43] | I don’t have a problem with it. | 我完全不介意 |
[11:43] | I just um these are questions that we have to ask. | 只是例行问些问题而已 |
[11:45] | We are not judging you. | 我们不带有丝毫偏见 |
[11:47] | We’re just trying to find Stephanie. | 只是想尽力找到史黛芬妮 |
[11:49] | Now you said you met your boyfriend here. | 你说你在这里认识的你男友 |
[11:51] | So you did go home with a customer once before. | 这么说你的确跟顾客回家过 |
[11:54] | Those were the early days. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[11:56] | Everyone’s a little wild in the beginning. | 一开始每个人都会比较胡来 |
[11:59] | Not the veterans? | 资格老的就不会吗 |
[12:00] | We know to play it safe. | 我们知道要自我保护 |
[12:02] | Was Stephanie the type of girl who played it safe? | 史黛芬妮懂得自我保护吗 |
[12:06] | She never really went through a wild phase. | 她从来就没胡来过 |
[12:09] | All she cared about was getting home to her daughter. | 她只在乎家里的女儿 |
[12:12] | Did anyone try and take her home last night? | 昨晚有人想要带她回家吗 |
[12:15] | Everyone tries. | 没人不想 |
[12:16] | Every night. | 每晚如此 |
[12:18] | Nothing stood out? | 没什么异常吗 |
[12:19] | I know she got asked to go to a party. | 我知道有人邀请她去派对 |
[12:21] | We all did. But she turned them down. | 我们都收到了邀请 但她拒绝了他们 |
[12:24] | Them plural? | 不止一个人吗 |
[12:25] | There were these two guys. | 有两个男人 |
[12:27] | They got dances from each of us. | 他们找我们两个表演 |
[12:29] | What kind of party were they offering? | 他们邀请你们参加什么派对 |
[12:30] | I never got a chance to find out. | 我没详细问 |
[12:32] | It’s bad business to discuss private deals on the floor. | 表演时谈论私事不太好 |
[12:35] | Can you show me where you and Stephanie gave them their dances? | 能带我看看你们给他们跳舞的地方吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah. Over here. | 好 就在这边 |
[12:42] | I was in here | 我在这个隔间 |
[12:43] | while Stephanie was in that one. | 史黛芬妮在那个隔间 |
[12:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:48] | Could you sit down? | 你能坐下吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:51] | All right I can see the whole room | 好 我能看见整个房间 |
[12:53] | but I can’t see my partner. | 但我看不见我的搭档 |
[12:55] | If you’re working as a team | 如果你是搭档作案 |
[12:56] | You both want to see the girl you’re gonna take home. | 肯定得同时看到想带回家的姑娘 |
[12:59] | Why would they do it somewhere where they can’t see each other? | 为什么他们待在看不见彼此的地方 |
[13:02] | We should take a look at the club surveillance footage. | 我们得看看夜总会的监视录像 |
[13:04] | Only 2 cameras. There’s a lot of blind spots. | 只有两个摄像头 有很多盲点 |
[13:06] | How do you keep an eye on all the girls? | 你怎么才能兼顾所有在这工作的姑娘 |
[13:07] | We got the one guy in the back | 我们总是在后面安排个人 |
[13:09] | one guy on the floor at all times. | 再在表演台上安排一个 |
[13:10] | It looks pretty full. | 看上去人满为患 |
[13:12] | Are you always this busy on the weekends? | 你们周末总这么忙吗 |
[13:13] | Only on theme nights. | 只有主题夜时这么忙 |
[13:15] | The unsubs probably picked | 不明嫌犯挑人多的晚上 |
[13:16] | crowded nights to make sure they blend in. | 就是为了确保能瞒天过海 |
[13:17] | Well they’re smart. | 他们很聪明 |
[13:19] | They make a plan of attack before they get to the club | 他们来这之前就定好了计划 |
[13:21] | Then they separate and choose their prey. | 然后他们分头行动选择目标 |
[13:23] | I doubt they were very happy when Stephanie turned them down. | 也许遭到史黛芬妮拒绝 他们很不高兴 |
[13:25] | Alpha personalities don’t handle rejection well. | 强势人格很难接受别人的拒绝 |
[13:28] | They abducted her from the parking lot | 他们从停车场把她绑走 |
[13:29] | just like the others. | 就像对待其他人一样 |
[13:30] | It didn’t matter what she said. | 她怎么想无关紧要 |
[13:32] | Stephanie was going to that party whether she wanted to or not. | 不管她想不想 她都得跟他们去派对 |
[13:39] | How the hell did they find this place? | 他们到底怎么找到的这地方 |
[13:41] | We must have taken 30 different turns to get here. | 我们一路上左拐右拐了无数次 |
[13:43] | Thank you deputy. | 谢谢你 副警长 |
[13:45] | We’re definitely looking for a local. | 我们要找的肯定是个本地人 |
[13:47] | We should position black-and-whites in the area. | 我们应该把这个区域封锁起来 |
[13:49] | We might be able to spot the unsubs before their next hunt. | 也许能在嫌犯下次出动前找到他们 |
[13:52] | Garcia should pull surveillance footage of gas stations too. | 加西亚也得查一下加油站的监视录像 |
[13:54] | With all this driving | 这一路开过来 |
[13:56] | they have to be getting their fuel somewhere. | 他们肯定得找个地方加油 |
[13:58] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[14:00] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | These guys enjoy the thrill of the chase. | 这些人享受追捕猎物的刺激感 |
[14:03] | I mean all right I’ll buy that. | 我是说 行 这我理解 |
[14:04] | But what I don’t buy is them taking such a big risk. | 但他们为什么要冒这么大的风险 |
[14:06] | Well they wouldn’t let their victim loose | 他们不可能放走被害人 |
[14:08] | unless they were certain she couldn’t get away. | 除非他们确定她逃不掉 |
[14:10] | So what would make them so certain? | 他们凭什么这么确定 |
[14:13] | Manpower. | 男性控制力 |
[14:16] | It would take one person to drive the truck. | 他们要一个人开车 |
[14:18] | It would take another guy to | 还要一个人控制灯光 |
[14:19] | handle the spotlight to track her in the field. | 好让他们在田里找到她 |
[14:22] | Is that enough? | 这样就够了吗 |
[14:23] | Not for me. I mean come on look at this place. | 我不觉得 你看看这个地方吧 |
[14:25] | How can two guys guarantee that she’s not gonna get away? | 两个人怎么可能确保她无法逃脱 |
[14:28] | They drug her. | 他们对她下药了 |
[14:29] | Maybe they think that’s enough. | 也许他们认为那样就够了 |
[14:34] | Or we’re dealing with more than two unsubs. | 也可能不明嫌犯不止两个人 |
[14:45] | Hey fellas. | 伙计们 |
[14:46] | Who’s tagging in? | 谁还要来 |
[14:49] | Did you really kill those girls? | 你真的把那些姑娘都杀了吗 |
[14:54] | I was protecting us. | 我是在保护大家 |
[14:58] | You protected us so well The FBI’s here. | 保护得真好啊 联调局都来了 |
[15:00] | What? | 什么 |
[15:01] | They got here this morning. | 他们今早就到了 |
[15:03] | What do we do drug her and dump her? | 我们怎么办 给她下药再抛尸吗 |
[15:06] | I don’t want any part of this. | 我可不想参与其中 |
[15:08] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[15:10] | You’re in just as deep as the rest of us. | 你和我俩陷得一样深 |
[15:12] | We only had sex with them. We didn’t kill anyone. | 我们只是和她们做爱 我们没杀人 |
[15:14] | First of all a jury’s not gonna call it sex. | 首先 陪审团看来这不叫做爱 |
[15:17] | They’re gonna call it rape. | 这叫强暴 |
[15:18] | Second of all I told you I’d take care of it. | 其次 我说了我会搞定 |
[15:20] | What did you think I meant? | 这意思不是明摆着了么 |
[15:22] | I don’t know. That– that you’d drug them | 我不知道 我以为你是给她们下药 |
[15:24] | to make them forget us or something. | 让她们失忆什么的 |
[15:26] | Then let them go not this. | 再放了她们 而不是杀了她们 |
[15:28] | If we’d have let them go | 要是我们放了她们 |
[15:29] | we’d all be in jail right now. | 我们老早进监狱了 |
[15:31] | Like it or not we’re safe ’cause of what I did. | 不管你怎么想 多亏了我 我们才没事 |
[15:33] | None of that matters right now. The FBI are after us. | 无所谓了 联调局正在追查我们 |
[15:37] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[15:44] | So what if the feds are here? | 联调局的人来了又怎样 |
[15:46] | We covered our tracks. | 我们隐藏了行踪 |
[15:48] | They can’t connect the girls to us. | 他们不会通过那些姑娘查到我们 |
[15:52] | We still got our whole weekend. | 我们还像平常那般度周末 |
[15:54] | I say we lay low | 要我说 我们保持低调 |
[15:57] | enjoy ourselves. | 好好找些乐子 |
[16:02] | Party ain’t over yet baby. | 狂欢还没结束呢 宝贝 |
[16:11] | We know these guys are local | 我们知道这些人是本地人 |
[16:13] | so we should be looking for anybody working fields or agriculture. | 所以我们得调查野外工作者或农民 |
[16:15] | Only problem is | 唯一的问题是 |
[16:16] | more than half of Indiana is farmland. | 印第安纳州有一半以上都是农田 |
[16:18] | Garcia were either of the other clubs having theme nights | 加西亚 其它夜总会里有没有 |
[16:21] | when the girls went missing? | 在这些姑娘失踪时办过主题之夜 |
[16:23] | Oh my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[16:24] | All of them. | 全都办过 |
[16:25] | Meredith Joy was abducted on Dollar Draft night | 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊在一元草案之夜被绑架 |
[16:27] | Amanda Frye on Ladies Night | 艾曼达·弗莱是在女士之夜 |
[16:29] | And Kimberly Jukes on fantasy football friday. | 金伯莉·朱克斯是在梦幻足球星期五 |
[16:31] | So Reid you were right. They’re targeting nights | 所以里德说的没错 他们专挑 |
[16:33] | that the clubs were at capacity | 那些夜总会人满为患的夜晚 |
[16:34] | so they won’t be easily recognized by the security cameras. | 这样他们就不易被摄像头认出来 |
[16:37] | Reid. | 里德 |
[16:39] | Guys I think I found our two unsubs. | 大伙儿 我觉得我找到了那两个不明嫌犯 |
[16:40] | These guys have gotten dances from half the girls in the club. | 他们让夜总会半数的姑娘都跳了舞 |
[16:43] | They’re very careful to hide their faces from the cameras. | 他们很谨慎 避免摄影头拍到他们的脸 |
[16:45] | And this guy seems to be | 而且这个人看上去 |
[16:46] | communicating with someone across the room. | 隔着房间在和其他人交流 |
[16:48] | But if his partner’s sitting in the booth next to him | 但如果他的搭档就坐在他旁边的隔间 |
[16:50] | who’s he talking to? | 他又在和谁说话 |
[16:51] | Garcia do you have another angle? | 加西亚 你有其它角度的监视录像吗 |
[16:53] | No luck head Hotch-o the other camera faces the door. | 很不幸 霍老大 其它摄像头都对着大门 |
[16:55] | If there’s a third unsub | 如果有第三个不明嫌犯 |
[16:56] | we could be looking at a pack. | 我们可以将其归为团伙 |
[16:58] | That makes sense. If these two in the booths are underlings | 有道理 如果隔间里的两个是下属 |
[17:01] | they would look to the pack leader to choose the target. | 他们就要根据领导者的意见选择目标 |
[17:03] | That’s why they abduct the women from the parking lot. | 所以他们从停车场绑架被害人 |
[17:06] | Stephanie only knew about the first two men. | 史黛芬妮只认识这两个下属 |
[17:08] | If there was a third she never would have seen them coming. | 如果有第三个人 她肯定没有防备 |
[17:09] | Garcia any luck with the DNA database? | 加西亚 有在DNA数据库里找到相符记录吗 |
[17:11] | Nothing in a 5-state radius | 半径五个州的范围内都没有结果 |
[17:13] | But I am opening my parameters to nationwide. | 我正将调查扩展至全国范围 |
[17:16] | That is gonna take some time though. | 但还要花费一些时间 |
[17:17] | That’s the one thing we don’t have. | 我们就是没有时间 |
[17:18] | We have 24 hours before Stephanie Wilson ends up | 在史黛芬妮·威尔森被弃尸玉米地前 |
[17:21] | in a cornfield. | 我们只有24个小时 |
[17:22] | We might even have less than that. | 说不定还没那么久 |
[17:23] | What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[17:24] | Two unsubs working toward a common goal is one thing. | 两名不明嫌犯搭档是一回事 |
[17:26] | Add a third and all bets are off. | 如果再加一名则截然不同了 |
[17:28] | We only found two traces of DNA. | 但只发现两个人的DNA |
[17:29] | One of them probably doesn’t know about the murders. | 有个人可能不知道有谋杀 |
[17:31] | The pack hierarchy will start to break down. | 犯罪团伙的权威结构即将瓦解 |
[17:33] | They’ll question their leader. | 他们会质疑领导者的地位 |
[17:34] | And when that happens | 一旦如此 |
[17:35] | the alpha will have to reassert his authority | 强势嫌犯则需重塑个人权威 |
[17:37] | and Stephanie Wilson will be the object of his aggression. | 史黛芬妮·威尔森就是他爆发的工具 |
[17:40] | You should have told me. | 你应该告诉我 |
[17:41] | After all we’ve been through I don’t get why you’d lie to me. | 我们认识这么久 为什么还说谎 |
[17:44] | I’m worried about Scotty. | 我担心的是小斯 |
[17:46] | You know him best. You think he’ll run to the Sheriff? | 你最了解他 你觉得他会找警察自首吗 |
[17:50] | No. He’s been with us on two hunts now. | 不 他和我们一起”狩猎”两次了 |
[17:52] | He knows he’ll get locked up if he talks. | 他知道如果他说出来 他也会被捕 |
[17:54] | He’ll stay loyal. | 他会保持忠诚 |
[17:56] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[18:00] | No no no! | 不 这样不行 |
[18:06] | You’re gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than that girl | 你得再卖力点 妞儿 |
[18:08] | or we’re gonna have a real problem. | 不然你就真有麻烦了 |
[18:10] | What are you doing?! | 你这是干什么 |
[18:13] | God! | 天啊 |
[18:15] | Aah! No! | 不要 |
[18:17] | Now dance! | 好好跳 |
[18:47] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[18:51] | I brought you some breakfast. | 我给你带了早点 |
[18:59] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[19:01] | Look if you eat I’ll take off the blindfold. | 如果你吃点 我就给你摘下眼罩 |
[19:05] | But you have to promise not to look at me. Can you do that? | 但你得保证不看我 能做到吗 |
[19:09] | OK. | 好 |
[19:16] | It’s–it’s OK. | 别…别怕 |
[19:18] | Just keep your eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[19:27] | You can open them now. | 可以睁开了 |
[19:38] | You’re going to kill me aren’t you? | 你会杀了我吧 |
[19:40] | No. | 不会 |
[19:42] | No it’s just… | 我不会 只是… |
[19:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:46] | Please let me go. | 求求你放我走吧 |
[19:48] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[19:51] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[19:53] | I don’t want that either. | 我也不想你死 |
[19:54] | Then let me go. | 那就放我走 |
[19:55] | I have a daughter. She’s only 2. | 我有个女儿 她才两岁 |
[19:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:00] | I want to see my baby. | 我想见我孩子 |
[20:10] | I’m going to do everything I can to get you back to her. | 我会尽我所能送你回去 |
[20:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:16] | You shouldn’t make a promise you can’t keep. | 保证可不能随便乱作 |
[20:19] | I was just saying that to get her to eat ok? | 我就是那么说 好让她吃东西 |
[20:20] | We need her to last don’t we? | 我们得让她撑住 不是吗 |
[20:23] | Whoops this must have fell off. | 眼罩必须放下来 |
[20:25] | There we go. | 好了 |
[20:31] | Go wait in the truck. | 去车上等着 |
[20:35] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[20:40] | You forgot something. | 你忘了东西 |
[20:51] | Stay with him. | 盯紧他 |
[20:58] | I just can’t believe someone from our community would be involved in this. | 我实在难以相信是我们自己社区的人 |
[21:01] | Don’t underestimate a pack leader’s influence. | 不要低估团伙头领的影响力 |
[21:04] | These guys are being manipulated into playing his game. | 他操控别人参与他的游戏 |
[21:07] | We think at least one member of the pack | 我们认为犯罪团伙中 |
[21:08] | didn’t know that the women were being killed. | 至少有一人不知道有谋杀 |
[21:10] | Why here? Why now? | 为何在此地 为何在此刻 |
[21:11] | Each of the women was abducted on Friday night and not killed until Sunday. | 每个女人都是周五晚被绑 直到周日才被杀 |
[21:14] | So? | 那又如何 |
[21:15] | So why are they avoiding the work week? | 为什么要避开工作日 |
[21:16] | Could be blue collar. | 他们可能是蓝领工人 |
[21:17] | They like the game | 热衷于这游戏 |
[21:18] | but they can’t let it interfere with their jobs. | 但又不能耽误工作 |
[21:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不赞同 |
[21:22] | The pack strikes not only on the clubs’ | 这个团伙的目标不仅是 |
[21:24] | busiest nights but also the cheapest. | 人气旺还是最便宜的夜总会 |
[21:25] | They have a limited income. | 他们收入有限 |
[21:27] | They blend in with a young crowd | 他们混在年轻人中间 |
[21:28] | and they’re unavailable Monday to Friday. | 周一到周五都没空 |
[21:30] | If one of them is from out of state | 若是有一人来自外地 |
[21:32] | that would explain why they didn’t start their killing until the summer was over. | 所以他们在暑假结束后才犯案 |
[21:38] | What would? | 我没听懂 |
[21:40] | We believe the men we’re looking for are college students. | 我们要找的是在校大学生 |
[21:42] | That’s why the killings coincided | 所以谋杀案 |
[21:43] | with the beginning of the fall semester. | 才集中在秋季开学时 |
[21:45] | This means they’re most likely in their late teens to mid-20s | 他们大约十八九岁或二十出头 |
[21:48] | but don’t rule out older students who transferred in | 但不排除有年长的转校生 |
[21:50] | or enlisted in the military right out of high school. | 或军校保送生 |
[21:52] | Right now we’re canvassing colleges in the area. | 目前我们正在本地高校排查 |
[21:55] | College students are impressionable kids | 大学生正好充满激情 |
[21:56] | eager to fit in and find their place in the world. | 急于跻身社会生活 找到自我定位 |
[21:59] | This environment is conducive to the creation of a pack. | 这种心态导致团伙犯罪易于发生 |
[22:02] | In a typical pack not all members are created equally. | 典型的犯罪团伙中 成员地位并不平等 |
[22:05] | There’ll be a dominant one an alpha personality | 有一人控制局面 称为强势领导者 |
[22:07] | who’s most likely the oldest member of the group. | 可能是团伙里最年长的 |
[22:10] | We believe he could be from out of state | 我们认为他来自外地 |
[22:11] | and has likely committed similar crimes before. | 曾有类似犯罪前科 |
[22:14] | The lieutenant will be fiercely loyal to the pack leader. | 二号人物对领导者绝对忠诚 |
[22:16] | The alpha demands this. | 符合强势者的要求 |
[22:18] | He probably comes from a broken home | 可能来自离异家庭 |
[22:19] | where he felt a loss the dominant was able to fill. | 这种失落正由团伙中的强势者填补 |
[22:22] | And finally we have the follower | 最后还有跟随者 |
[22:24] | the newest member of the pack. | 团伙中的新晋成员 |
[22:25] | He hasn’t cemented his loyalty to the alpha | 他对强势领导者的忠诚尚未夯实 |
[22:27] | when already he’s starting to question his role in the group. | 却已经开始质疑领导者的地位 |
[22:31] | It’s unlikely this member is privy to the pack leader’s ultimate agenda. | 跟随者不太可能了解团伙领导的最终安排 |
[22:34] | It won’t be long before the dominant realizes the low man is a liability. | 领导者很快便会发现跟随者是个累赘 |
[22:37] | We need to find this man before the pack eliminates him. | 我们必须赶在领导者除掉他前找到他 |
[22:40] | How do we do that? | 那该怎么做 |
[22:41] | We drive a wedge between them. | 我们用反间计 |
[22:43] | Amp up the pressure. | 让他们窝里斗 |
[22:45] | This is our best chance of finding Stephanie alive. | 这样才可能平安找到史黛芬妮 |
[23:09] | How do they know where we go to school? | 他们怎么知道我们在这上学 |
[23:12] | They’re going to every campus in the area. Chill. | 这一代的所有学校他们都查 别紧张 |
[23:17] | No. | 不 |
[23:19] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[23:21] | No one’s out. | 不能退出 |
[23:22] | No look ok? | 我不干了行吗 |
[23:24] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我会守口如瓶 |
[23:26] | I swear. Ok? | 我发誓还不行吗 |
[23:28] | I’m gonna skip town. | 我会悄悄溜掉 |
[23:30] | Just calm down and be smart. | 淡定 放聪明点 |
[23:31] | We’ll figure it out. | 会有办法的 |
[23:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[23:35] | I just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[23:42] | You brought him in you fix it. | 你带他入的伙 你去解决他 |
[23:49] | I come bearing new information. | 我有了些新消息 |
[23:51] | After I expanded my search nationwide | 我把搜索范围扩大到全国 |
[23:53] | CODIS bounced back a DNA match to a series of rapes in Louisiana. | 系统查到路易斯安那州连环强奸犯的DNA |
[23:58] | The dominant’s done it before. | 主犯是个惯犯 |
[23:59] | DNA matched only one unsub | 只匹配了一个嫌犯的DNA |
[24:00] | but there’s another sample in the Louisiana cases. | 但路易斯安那州的案子里有两个样本 |
[24:03] | He had partners before. | 他以前也有同伙 |
[24:04] | Just not the same ones. | 跟这次是不同的人 |
[24:05] | So he moves on when the pack dissolves. | 团伙解散后他就搬走了 |
[24:06] | Louisiana P.D. were crazy close to solving who done it | 在路易斯安那州警局就快破案的时候 |
[24:10] | but then the rapes stopped. Two locals went missing | 他们停止了作案 同时有两名当地人失踪 |
[24:12] | and they pinned the crimes on them. | 警方认定他们有重大作案嫌疑 |
[24:14] | I’m sure they didn’t just happen to disappear. | 这次失踪肯定不是巧合 |
[24:15] | Garcia do a search of local colleges | 加西亚 调查从路易斯安那州 |
[24:17] | for students from Louisiana. | 到本地大学就读的学生情况 |
[24:18] | Yeah I’m gonna do that. Garcia out. | 好 立刻就办 我挂线了 |
[24:20] | If he’s killed his partners before he’ll do it again. | 如果他以前杀过同伙 这次再动手也不意外 |
[24:22] | But if he kills his accomplices | 等他杀掉了共犯 |
[24:24] | Stephanie Wilson is as good as gone. | 史黛芬妮·威尔森也就没救了 |
[24:32] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 放心吧 没事的 |
[24:34] | How? | 怎么没事 |
[24:36] | The feds are closing in on us. | 条子们查得那么紧 |
[24:41] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[24:43] | Michael has a plan. | 迈克自有安排 |
[24:45] | I don’t trust him. | 我信不过他 |
[24:46] | You trust me don’t you? | 你总信得过我吧 |
[24:48] | Yes. I trust you | 嗯 我相信你 |
[24:50] | But…Michael is unpredictable. | 可迈克的心思很难捉摸 |
[24:52] | How do you not see that? | 你难道就没发现吗 |
[24:55] | I’ve known him a lot longer than you have. | 我比你早八百年就认识他了 |
[24:57] | All right? | 好不好 |
[24:58] | Have faith. | 要有信心 |
[25:05] | Why are we stopping? | 停车干嘛 |
[25:07] | We’re ditching the truck and skipping town. | 我们把车子扔在这 然后闪人 |
[25:18] | So what we’re just gonna leave the truck in the middle of nowhere? | 就这样把车子扔在荒郊野外吗 |
[25:22] | Yep. | 对 |
[25:25] | Who’s that? | 谁来了 |
[25:27] | It’s just Michael coming to pick us up. | 迈克来接我们 |
[25:29] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不早说 |
[25:32] | Relax would you. | 放松点 好吗 |
[25:41] | You ready? | 好了吗 |
[25:43] | Yes sir. | 是的 老大 |
[25:49] | What the hell man?! | 你干嘛 老兄 |
[25:51] | It’s time you learned a lesson in loyalty Scotty. | 让你好好学学什么叫忠诚 小混球 |
[25:54] | I thought you were my friend. | 亏我还当你是朋友 |
[26:05] | What’s this for? | 拿这个做什么 |
[26:09] | Finish the job. | 做就做到底 |
[26:11] | What are you talking about? He’s learned his lesson. | 你说什么呢 他已经学乖了 |
[26:13] | Lesson’s not his it’s yours. | 要学的是你 |
[26:16] | Finish him. | 结果了他 |
[26:18] | I’m not a killer man. | 老兄 我不想杀人 |
[26:22] | You are now. | 不杀也得杀 |
[26:30] | No… | 别 |
[26:32] | There’s only one way out the brotherhood. | 想脱离组织 就只有一死 |
[26:34] | Don’t do that. | 别杀我 |
[26:37] | No. | 不 |
[26:42] | Don’t do this. | 别杀我 |
[26:45] | Chris I’m your friend. | 克里斯 我们是朋友 |
[26:47] | Chris don’t please! | 克里斯 求你了 |
[26:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:50] | Please don’t do this! | 求你别这样 |
[26:53] | No no no! | 不 不 |
[27:52] | Keep it together Chris. | 坚持住 克里斯 |
[28:07] | Stephanie? | 是史黛芬妮吗 |
[28:08] | No. Male victim. | 不 死者是男性 |
[28:10] | We managed to I.D. What was left of him. | 我们从尸体残余部分辨认出了身份 |
[28:12] | Name’s Scott Kagan. | 死者名叫斯考特·卡甘 |
[28:14] | He was a sophomore at Ernstrom college. | 是艾斯卓大学的二年级学生 |
[28:16] | This might be one of our unsubs. | 他也许就是嫌犯之一 |
[28:17] | We said they’d eliminate the weakest link | 我们说过他们会除掉最薄弱的一环 |
[28:20] | and it looks like he was it. | 看来就是他了 |
[28:21] | The pack isn’t just breaking apart | 团伙不是散了这么简单了 |
[28:22] | they’re completely collapsing. | 而是已经完全崩溃 |
[28:24] | Rather than kill Stephanie Wilson | 相比杀害史黛芬妮·威尔森 |
[28:25] | they decided to eliminate one of their own. | 他们最终选择了干掉自己人 |
[28:27] | I mean how long until the lieutenant realizes | 那个二把手要多久才能意识到 |
[28:28] | that he’s expendable as well? | 他也是自身难保呢 |
[28:30] | Hopefully soon. Stephanie may have gained another day | 但愿能快点 史黛芬妮也许能多活一天 |
[28:32] | but that’s not gonna last. | 但不会再有更多时间了 |
[28:33] | We have another problem | 而且还有个问题 |
[28:34] | That they’ve changed pattern also. We’re 3 counties away | 他们的作案模式改变了 这里与他们 |
[28:35] | from the normal disposal area. | 通常的弃尸地点相隔三个县 |
[28:37] | Maybe they saw the patrol cars | 也许他们看到巡逻车 |
[28:39] | at the usual dumping grounds and got spooked. | 出现在通常的弃尸地点 就走了 |
[28:40] | No not a chance. | 这不可能 |
[28:42] | My guys were parked at the edge of the field. | 我们的车停在最靠边的地方 |
[28:43] | No one saw them. | 根本没人看到 |
[28:44] | Well then maybe they knew about the patrols in advance. | 那也许他们提前就知道警方在蹲守了 |
[28:49] | Scott Kagan looks like a super outcast. | 斯考特·卡甘简直就是个边缘份子 |
[28:52] | Record of marijuana possession in high school | 高中就有涉毒的不良记录 |
[28:54] | moved on to harder stuff in college. | 进了大学更是变本加厉 |
[28:56] | Scott rushed the Fraternity Kappa Iota Phi | 他曾经申请加入兄弟会 |
[28:58] | But was thrown out before he became a full member. | 还没成为正式成员就被除名 |
[29:01] | According to his school counselor records | 根据校内辅导员的记录 |
[29:02] | he never really fit in anywhere. | 他到哪儿都融不进去 |
[29:03] | Well not for lack of trying. | 看来是屡试屡败 |
[29:05] | That’s exactly what made him vulnerable to the alpha. | 这种人很容易被犯罪头领盯上 |
[29:07] | He didn’t stand a chance. The dominant befriended him | 他没理由拒绝 主犯当他是兄弟 |
[29:09] | and gave him a place to belong. | 给了他渴望已久的归属感 |
[29:10] | Garcia we know the pack leader is connected to the rapes | 加西亚 既然知道团伙首领与路易斯安那州的 |
[29:13] | in Louisiana. Do any students at Ernstrom college | 强奸案有关 那么艾斯卓大学有学生 |
[29:16] | match to that area? | 是从那个地区来的吗 |
[29:18] | No such lucky. | 没有 |
[29:19] | I have cross-referenced with profile | 我对比了外貌 |
[29:21] | location and criminal record. I have zilch. | 地点 犯罪记录 没有结果 |
[29:23] | Let’s concentrate on the lieutenant. | 那就集中调查二把手 |
[29:24] | He’s our local connection. | 他是当地的联系人 |
[29:25] | Check the entire state | 在全州范围内查询 |
[29:27] | Fort Wayne to Evansville. | 韦恩堡到埃文斯维尔 |
[29:28] | This guy knows the country roads like the back of his hand. | 此人对乡间的道路非常熟悉 |
[29:31] | Like Scott both members were probably rejected | 他和斯考特一样 可能都遭到过 |
[29:34] | by Fraternities or athletic organizations. | 兄弟会或体育社团的拒绝 |
[29:36] | Their actions must have been | 遭到拒绝说明他们 |
[29:37] | deemed inappropriate to get them kicked out | 肯定有行为失常的地方 |
[29:39] | Not just drug offenses but violence as well. | 不一定只是毒品问题 暴力也有可能 |
[29:40] | And they knew about the police traps. | 他们清楚警方的布控 |
[29:42] | At least one of the unsubs is connected to the investigation. | 至少有一名嫌犯与这次调查有联系 |
[29:45] | Do you think they have an inside man? | 你认为有人给他们通风报信 |
[29:46] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[29:48] | Run background checks on members of the sheriff’s department | 调查警局内部人员的背景 |
[29:52] | civilians and officers alike. | 看看警官和平民是否有交集 |
[30:25] | I’d like to speak to the sheriff. | 我找治安官 |
[30:30] | This is sheriff Salters. | 我是索特斯治安官 |
[30:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:34] | Hello is anyone there? | 喂 还在吗 |
[30:45] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:50] | Fine. | 没事 |
[31:09] | Who you calling buddy? | 你在给谁打电话 哥们 |
[31:11] | No one. | 没谁 |
[31:17] | Sheriff’s office. | 治安官办公室 |
[31:24] | Now why’d you have to go and do something like that? | 你为什么要做这种事 |
[31:29] | Sir I need to talk to you guys really really alone. | 长官 我得跟你们几个单独通话 就你们几个 |
[31:32] | Ok. Hang on. | 好 稍等 |
[31:33] | Conference room. | 去会议室 |
[31:44] | Go ahead garcia. | 请讲 加西亚 |
[31:46] | I ran a list of police officers | 我查了一个清单 上面是一些 |
[31:47] | With children who go to Ernstrom College | 家里有孩子上艾斯卓大学的警官 |
[31:49] | And I cross-referenced | 之后我对比了 |
[31:50] | that with my flagged campus violent offenders. | 我标记过的校园暴力犯 |
[31:53] | What did you find? | 有什么发现 |
[31:54] | My apologies sir | 抱歉 长官 |
[31:55] | But Sheriff Salters has a son | 索特斯治安官有个儿子 |
[31:57] | That goes to Ernstrom | 也在埃斯顿上学 |
[31:59] | And the deeper I dig the more interesting it gets. | 我挖得越深 事情就越有意思 |
[32:02] | It appears young Salters has a sealed record. | 看起来小索特斯有个被密封的档案 |
[32:05] | – Unseal it. – I already did that. | -打开 -已经开了 |
[32:07] | And it’s blank. | 什么也没有 |
[32:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:09] | Everything in it has been erased. | 所有东西都被抹掉了 |
[32:11] | Who’d know better that the FBI are here | 除了跟警察在一起的人 |
[32:13] | Than someone living with a cop? | 还有谁会清楚联调局已经到了 |
[32:14] | Do you think Salters knows? | 你觉得索特斯会知情吗 |
[32:16] | How could he? | 怎么可能 |
[32:17] | He’s searching for a leak in his own department | 他正整个部门上下查找谁走漏了消息 |
[32:19] | Only he’s the leak. | 除非那人就是他自己 |
[32:21] | Garcia dig up everything you can | 加西亚 找出你能找出的 |
[32:22] | On salters and his son. | 所有关于索特斯父子的资料 |
[32:24] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:25] | Stay here. | 呆在这 |
[32:30] | Sheriff I need to talk to you. | 治安官 我得跟你谈谈 |
[32:31] | I’m busy. | 我正忙 |
[32:33] | Then I can come back with a warrant. | 那我会申请逮捕令来 |
[32:35] | Your son Chris has a sealed record | 你儿子克里斯有个密封的档案 |
[32:37] | But I think I know what’s in it. | 不过我大概能猜到里面有什么 |
[32:39] | He’s been arrested for assault and probably drug violations too | 他曾因袭击伤人被捕 没准还有贩毒 |
[32:42] | And you’ve covered up for him. | 而你却替他掩盖了罪行 |
[32:44] | That’s why it didn’t turn up in our initial search. | 正因如此 我们最初才没发现这些事 |
[32:52] | Are you a father Agent Hotchner? | 你是个父亲吗 霍奇纳探员 |
[32:54] | Yes I am. | 我是 |
[32:55] | Well then you understand. | 那你就应该能理解 |
[32:58] | I couldn’t let these uh these incidents | 我不能让那些…意外 |
[33:02] | Ruin Chris’ future. | 毁了克里斯的下半辈子 |
[33:04] | I understand that if you run your home | 我只知道 要是你治家 |
[33:06] | The way you run your department | 跟治理你的部门一样 |
[33:07] | Then you bully your family the way you bully your officers. | 那你对待家人一定跟对待手下一样专横 |
[33:11] | I run a tight ship. | 我只是在严格管理 |
[33:13] | How long ago did your wife stop putting up with it and leave you? | 你太太忍无可忍离你而去多久了 |
[33:17] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[33:19] | How many times have you hit Chris? | 你毒打过克里斯多少次 |
[33:20] | How dare you accuse me of abusing my son! | 你怎么敢乱说我虐待自己儿子 |
[33:23] | You call it discipline. | 你管那叫纪律 |
[33:25] | You hit Chris in order to maintain control | 你想通过打骂来管教他 |
[33:27] | But you lost that control a long time ago. | 可你早就已经管不了他了 |
[33:28] | Has he started to hit you back yet? | 他开始还手了吗 |
[33:30] | Don’t tell me how to raise my son. | 我管教儿子用不着你指手画脚 |
[33:32] | You’ve covered up domestic disturbance violations and drug offenses. | 你掩盖过家暴和贩毒 |
[33:34] | Have you covered up anything else? | 还掩盖过别的事吗 |
[33:36] | What are you getting at? | 你这话什么意思 |
[33:37] | Have you discussed details of the case with Chris? | 你是否跟克里斯说过调查进展 |
[33:39] | Did you tell him about the checkpoints? | 你是否告诉过他检查哨的情况 |
[33:44] | He was asking me about my day. | 他只是问了我过得怎么样 |
[33:46] | That was in order to escape detection. | 那只是投石问路 |
[33:49] | I’m sorry sheriff your son’s right in the middle of this | 抱歉 治安官 你儿子已涉案其中 |
[33:52] | And if you don’t help us find him | 如果你不帮我们找到他 |
[33:53] | We’re gonna lose him and Stephanie Wilson. | 那他跟史黛芬妮·威尔森都会玩完 |
[34:03] | Hotch he’s not in the dorms and he’s not answering his phone. | 霍奇 他不在寝室 也不接手机 |
[34:05] | You know if Salters inflicts physical punishment on Chris | 如果索特斯常体罚毒打克里斯 |
[34:07] | Then it’s highly unlikely he’s the alpha of the group. | 那他很可能不是团伙中的强势人物 |
[34:09] | No based on what we know Chris wouldn’t be the dominant | 对 据我们所知 他不是主犯 |
[34:11] | Nor would he have the confidence to lead. | 他也不会有信心来当领头羊 |
[34:13] | But if the dominant protected Chris… | 可如果主犯保护过克里斯 |
[34:15] | He’d have his unwavering loyalty. | 就会得到他坚定不移的忠诚 |
[34:16] | Sheriff when Chris started Ernstrom | 治安官 克里斯刚进艾斯卓大学的时候 |
[34:18] | Was there an upperclassman who befriended him | 是否有某个高年级人物帮助过他 |
[34:20] | Or who he looked up to? | 或是某个他尊敬的人 |
[34:22] | Did he join a fraternity? Did he play on a sports team? | 他是否加入过兄弟会 是否参加过运动队 |
[34:25] | He didn’t do this. | 不是他干的 |
[34:26] | Garcia anything? | 加西亚 有发现吗 |
[34:29] | I’m searching sir. | 还在查 长官 |
[34:33] | Track team. | 兴趣小组 |
[34:35] | And Kappa Iota Phi. | 还有兄弟会 |
[34:36] | That’s what we’ve been missing. | 我们一直漏掉的就是这个 |
[34:37] | Garcia expand your previous Louisiana search | 加西亚 扩大你早先对路易斯安纳州的搜索 |
[34:40] | To former Ernstrom students | 找到符合我们施暴者侧写的 |
[34:41] | Who fit our offender profile. | 前艾斯卓大学学生 |
[34:43] | Narrowing narrowing… | 正在缩小范围中 |
[34:46] | Molto bene. | 好极了 |
[34:47] | Michael Kosina of Louisiana. | 路易斯安纳州的迈克·科西纳 |
[34:49] | Uh let’s see. He was kicked out of Kappa Iota Phi | 来看看 04年他因一次疑似性侵犯 |
[34:52] | After questionable sexual conduct with a student in 2004. | 而被踢出了兄弟会 |
[34:55] | The charges were dropped. | 指控最终撤销了 |
[34:56] | But the incident earned the fraternity probation | 但此事却得到了其全国协会分部 |
[34:58] | From its national chapter. | 开出的兄弟会内部缓刑 |
[35:00] | Michael Kosina. I met him. | 迈克·科西纳 我见过 |
[35:01] | He caused Chris’ bar fight. | 克里斯在酒吧打架就是他挑起的 |
[35:02] | He did this to my son? | 他对我儿子做这种事情 |
[35:03] | Were Kosina and Chris at Ernstrom at the same time? | 科西纳和克里斯是同时期在艾斯卓上学的吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah. Chris was a freshman when he was a senior. | 对 克里斯是新生 他是高年级生 |
[35:07] | Michael dropped out a few weeks later | 迈克与他的一个教授发生过争执 |
[35:10] | After he got into an altercation with one of his professors. | 几周后他就退学了 |
[35:11] | This type of dominant | 这种支配型的人 |
[35:12] | Would definitely have issues with authority. | 必定会与权威产生问题 |
[35:15] | Tell me you got an address baby girl. | 你肯定有地址了吧 小心肝 |
[35:16] | En route as we flirt baby. | 咱们调情这会就有了 宝贝 |
[35:19] | Morgan wait until Sheriff Salters arrives. | 摩根 等索斯特治安官到场再行动 |
[35:21] | He might be able to talk to Chris. | 他也许能跟克里斯谈谈 |
[35:22] | All right but you know hotch if that doesn’t work | 好 不过 霍奇 如果那不奏效 |
[35:24] | Prentiss could be our best shot. | 潘提斯就是我们的撒手锏了 |
[35:25] | True. The pack objectifies women. | 确实 这个群体物化女性 |
[35:27] | They wouldn’t know how to handle negotiating with one. | 他们肯定不懂如何跟女性进行交涉 |
[35:30] | We gotta hit the road. | 我们得上路了 |
[35:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:33] | They’re getting too close. | 他们就快找到我们了 |
[35:35] | No they’re not. | 没那回事 |
[35:36] | It doesn’t matter. They’re in our heads. | 无所谓了 他们知道我们在想什么 |
[35:38] | First Scott and now you. | 先是斯考特 现在是你 |
[35:39] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[35:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:44] | Look I didn’t say anything I swear. | 我什么都没说过 我发誓 |
[35:46] | Doesn’t mean you won’t next time. | 那也难保你下次不会说 |
[35:48] | We’re leaving. | 我们得离开 |
[35:49] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[35:51] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[35:52] | I have to make a stop first. | 我得先了结一件事 |
[36:02] | Trust is earned. | 你得靠行动赢得我的信任 |
[36:26] | What are you going to do to me? | 你要怎么处置我 |
[36:30] | Don’t worry baby. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[36:31] | I’m not going to let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有事的 |
[36:34] | Ok? Stand up. Here we go. | 好吗 站起来 好了 |
[36:39] | Come on. | 过来 |
[36:44] | We do this we’re free and clear. | 干完这事 我们就自由了 了无牵挂 |
[36:47] | Huh? No more pops telling you what to do. | 不会再有老爹对你指手画脚了 |
[36:50] | We hit the road to a brand-new life | 我们一起上路奔向新生活 |
[36:52] | just you and me brother to the end. | 就咱俩 兄弟 直到尽头 |
[36:54] | To the end. | 直到尽头 |
[37:00] | Away we go. | 走吧 |
[37:12] | Chris Salters! | 克里斯·索斯特 |
[37:13] | Michael Kosina! | 迈克·科西纳 |
[37:15] | FBI. Give yourselves up. | 联邦调查局 投降吧 |
[37:18] | We want to negotiate. | 我们要谈判 |
[37:20] | The time for that is over son. | 谈判的机会早过了 孩子 |
[37:21] | Oh I wish I was your son sheriff. | 我倒希望我是你儿子 治安官 |
[37:23] | It wouldn’t be my ribs getting bruised. | 到时候被打的就不是我了 |
[37:24] | Christopher walk this way | 克里斯托夫 过来 |
[37:27] | and we’ll work it out. | 咱们能想办法解决 |
[37:28] | Don’t you get it? He’s done taking orders from you. | 你还不明白吗 他已经不再听你的指挥了 |
[37:32] | Sorry dad. Can’t. | 对不起 爸 我做不到 |
[37:36] | Prentiss go. Go. | 潘提斯 上 上 |
[37:40] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[37:41] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[37:43] | My name’s Emily Prentiss. | 我叫艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[37:46] | I’m holstering my weapon. | 我现在把武器放回去 |
[37:48] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想跟你们谈谈 |
[37:50] | That’s what they all say. | 他们都这么说 |
[37:52] | That’s quite a feat | 你够有本事的 |
[37:54] | manipulating a cop’s son into committing rape and murder. | 骗着警察的儿子参与强奸和谋杀 |
[37:58] | Shouldn’t we be talking about | 我们不是应该谈谈 |
[37:59] | how your fine ass is gonna get us out of here? | 你个漂亮脸蛋要怎么把我们弄出去吗 |
[38:01] | You wish. | 做梦吧 |
[38:02] | Look around. | 你四处看看 |
[38:04] | Everyone’s guns are trained on you. | 所有人的枪都指着你 |
[38:06] | Not Chris. You. | 不是克里斯 而是你 |
[38:08] | No one wants to shoot a cop’s kid. | 没人会朝警察的儿子开枪 |
[38:11] | But you? | 可你 |
[38:12] | I might shoot you myself. | 我自己都想开枪打死你 |
[38:14] | You call yourself a negotiator? | 你这也叫谈判专家吗 |
[38:16] | Chris I know you’re loyal to Michael. I get it. | 克里斯 我知道你忠于迈克 我懂 |
[38:19] | He was there for you when you thought nobody else was. | 当你孤立无援时 只有他还挺你 |
[38:22] | Nobody was. | 我就是孤立无援 |
[38:23] | That might be true. | 也许吧 |
[38:25] | But you need to understand that | 但你要知道 |
[38:27] | Michael’s done this before. | 迈克以前也干过这种事 |
[38:28] | Don’t listen to this bitch! | 别听这婊子胡说 |
[38:30] | She’s trying to get us to surrender. | 她只是想说服我们投降 |
[38:32] | We should rush them now. | 我们应该反击 就现在 |
[38:33] | You don’t want to do that Chris do you? | 你不会想这么做 克里斯 对吧 |
[38:36] | That’s suicide for you. | 你这只是自寻死路 |
[38:37] | Michael doesn’t care. | 迈克才不在乎呢 |
[38:39] | He was gonna kill you | 反正他本来也计划 |
[38:41] | the moment things got tough anyway. | 一旦出了差错就干掉你 |
[38:42] | Just like he killed his last team. | 就像他杀了他之前的同伙 |
[38:45] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[38:47] | Two men went missing | 在路易斯安纳州北部 |
[38:48] | following a series of rapes | 发生过一系列强奸案 |
[38:50] | in northern Louisiana. | 之后有两个男人失踪了 |
[38:52] | What do you think happened to them? | 你觉得他们有什么遭遇 |
[38:56] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[38:59] | Were you gonna kill me too? | 你准备连我也杀吗 |
[39:01] | What do you mean too? | 什么叫”也” |
[39:03] | I didn’t kill Scott. | 我可没杀斯考特 |
[39:04] | You did. | 是你杀的 |
[39:07] | You said that it was to protect us. | 你说那是为了保护我们 |
[39:10] | Us me. It’s all the same. | 我们 我 都一样 |
[39:13] | It don’t matter anyway. | 反正都无所谓了 |
[39:14] | We’re not getting out of here either one of us. | 咱俩都跑不了 谁也跑不了了 |
[39:16] | I need to know you’re with me. | 我要知道你会跟着我 |
[39:20] | To the end. | 直到尽头 |
[39:22] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[39:29] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[39:38] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[39:39] | Put it down! Put it down! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[39:41] | It’s over Christopher. | 结束了 克里斯托夫 |
[39:43] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[39:47] | I am not going to jail. | 我不要进监狱 |
[39:48] | We’ll get you a good lawyer. | 我们会给你找个好律师 |
[39:50] | We’ll figure out a way to get your sentence reduced. | 想办法给你减刑 |
[39:52] | You’d like that wouldn’t you dad? | 你就喜欢这样吧 爸 |
[39:53] | A chance to play hero. | 逮个机会就扮英雄 |
[39:55] | Son… | 儿子 |
[39:56] | Well too late. | 太迟了 |
[39:58] | You don’t get too win this one. | 你这次赢不了了 |
[40:04] | Medic we need a medic. | 医护队 派医护队来 |
[40:20] | I had to son. | 我不得不开枪 儿子 |
[41:15] | Sheriff? | 治安官 |
[41:17] | It’s time for us to go. | 我们该走了 |
[41:28] | You know I keep asking myself what I did wrong. | 我一直问自己到底做错了什么 |
[41:35] | How did my son become a murderer? | 我的儿子怎么会变成杀人犯 |
[41:40] | There’s an answer that a profiler could give you | 作为侧写师我可以给你个答案 |
[41:43] | but you don’t need to hear that. | 可这答案你不知道也罢 |
[41:45] | And you don’t need any criticism from me. | 你也用不着我在这指指点点 |
[41:50] | All I can say is that in my own life | 我只能说 以我自己来讲 |
[41:53] | I try to run a very tight ship at work | 我工作的时候尽职尽责 |
[41:56] | and then when I come home I try to give my son | 但回家后 我只想作为父亲 |
[41:58] | all the love and compassion | 给我儿子他应得的一切 |
[41:59] | and understanding that he deserves. | 父爱 关怀和理解 |
[42:02] | And I’m not saying this is your failing | 我并不是说这是你的错 |
[42:04] | but something made Chris vulnerable. | 但克里斯的脆弱是有原因的 |
[42:11] | I know I’ve lost him. | 我知道我已经失去他了 |
[42:16] | I don’t think you have. | 我觉得没有 |
[42:17] | It’s going to take every connection I’ve ever had | 我得动用我所有的人际关系 |
[42:20] | to keep him off death row. | 帮他不进死牢 |
[42:22] | And after that he’s going to need you more than ever. | 到时候 他会比以往任何时候都更需要你 |
[42:26] | Chris is lost. | 克里斯是迷失了方向 |
[42:29] | But he doesn’t have to spend the rest of his life that way. | 但他的后半辈子不一定都得这样 |
[42:35] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[42:37] | Be there for him. | 支持他 |
[42:40] | Make amends. | 做出弥补 |
[42:41] | And help him do the same. | 也帮他弥补自己的行为 |
[42:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[42:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:04] | “Without heroes we are all plain people | 若没有英雄 我们都将是 |
[43:06] | and don’t know how far we can go.” | 在尘世中苦苦挣扎的凡人 |
[43:09] | Bernard Malamud. | 伯纳德·马拉默德[美国犹太作家] |