时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I lost my father… | 我九岁那年 |
[00:05] | When I was 9 years old. | 失去了我父亲 |
[00:07] | He was shot and killed right in front of me. | 我就这么看着他被枪打死 |
[00:09] | Is that your daughter? Where is she? | 这是你女儿吗 她在哪儿 |
[00:10] | She’s with my sister. | 她和我妹妹在一起 |
[00:11] | This is about you. | 他是冲着你来 |
[00:12] | There’s no history At your sister’s place. | 你妹妹的房子没有任何意义 |
[00:17] | Promise me she’ll be ok Morgan. | 答应我她会没事的 摩根 |
[00:19] | Do it and promise him! | 快答应他 |
[00:23] | – Promise me Morgan. – OK | -答应我 摩根 -好 |
[00:24] | Ok! | 好吧 |
[00:28] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[00:30] | I love you Ellie. | 我爱你 爱丽 |
[01:01] | Oh my hands are numb. | 我的手快麻了 |
[01:03] | One more try. You can do it. | 再努力试试 你可以的 |
[01:06] | Am I close? | 快够到了吗 |
[01:07] | Just keep trying. | 继续努力 |
[01:08] | I can’t I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[01:16] | My babies… | 我的孩子们… |
[01:17] | Sam and kayla wake up! | 萨姆 凯拉 醒醒 |
[01:18] | Oh my babies… | 孩子们 |
[01:20] | Sammy! Kayla wake up! | 小萨 凯拉 快醒醒 |
[01:23] | He took them from me. | 他夺走了他们 |
[01:25] | Just keep trying. | 继续努力 别放弃 |
[01:27] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[01:43] | Oh no. | 不 |
[01:53] | No! | 不要 |
[01:54] | You get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[01:55] | Get away from her! | 别碰她 |
[01:57] | Come here! You never fought a man | 有种来啊 你个可悲的懦夫 |
[01:59] | in your pathetic life you twisted psycho. | 只敢对女人下手 你个变态 |
[02:02] | No! Get out of our house! | 不 快滚出去 |
[02:04] | No! Please! Stop it! | 不 不要 住手 |
[02:07] | Please! | 快住手 |
[02:09] | Last night all 4 members of the Bennett family | 昨晚 本纳特一家四口人 |
[02:11] | were killed in their home in Council Bluffs Iowa. | 在爱荷华州康瑟尔布拉夫斯的家中遇害 |
[02:15] | Jake and Sandra Bennett were the parents | 杰克和桑卓·本纳特夫妇 |
[02:17] | Of Sammy 11 and Kayla 9. | 儿女是小萨和凯拉 分别为11和9岁 |
[02:21] | Agent Beeks in the Omaha field office called me. | 奥马哈办事处的比克斯探员告诉我说 |
[02:23] | The previous night the other family the Archers | 前一晚 另有一家被害 |
[02:25] | were killed just across the state line in Nebraska. | 亚彻一家 刚过内布拉斯加州州界 |
[02:27] | He thinks it’s the same offender. | 他认为是同一名凶手所为 |
[02:29] | The M.O. is consistent. | 作案手法一致 |
[02:31] | Both mothers died due to severe blunt-force trauma | 母亲都死于猛烈重击 |
[02:33] | And the fathers suffered multiple stab wounds. | 而父亲都被刺数刀 |
[02:35] | The children were all strangled. | 孩子则都是被勒死 |
[02:37] | Violence only in the kids’ rooms | 凶手只在孩子卧室里表现出暴力 |
[02:38] | But no sexual abuse on any of the children. | 而孩子却没有遭到性虐待 |
[02:41] | That’s odd. | 不合常理 |
[02:42] | Odd comes up right now | 怪的还在后头 |
[02:44] | Because the Bennett father was not just stabbed | 本纳特家的父亲不止是被刺死 |
[02:47] | He was also… | 他还遭到… |
[02:49] | and those pictures are in your personal files | 你们还是自己看手上的文件吧 |
[02:51] | Because I didn’t think they needed the help of 1080p. | 这部分就不必用高清来呈现了 |
[02:53] | His chest was opened organs disturbed intestines removed. | 他的胸腔被打开 器官被切碎 肠子被取出 |
[02:58] | That’s awesome. Could we please leave the gross part | 很生动 但你们能不能把恶心的部分 |
[02:59] | of the conversation for the plane? | 留到飞机上再谈 |
[03:01] | The father of the Archer family | 亚彻家的被害父亲 |
[03:02] | Had multiple stab wounds but no dissection. | 也被刺了数刀 但却没有被剖开 |
[03:05] | So he went from piquerism to this overnight? | 才过了一夜 他就成了性施虐狂吗 |
[03:08] | 2 families in 2 days. He’s on a spree. | 两天杀了两家人 他在狂欢呢 |
[03:11] | Wheels up in 30. | 半小时后起飞 |
[03:20] | Hey Morgan. | 喂 摩根 |
[03:31] | Ellie how did you get past airport security? | 爱丽 你怎么通过的机场安检 |
[03:34] | I stayed real close to this family. | 我紧跟在一家人家后面 |
[03:37] | Nobody asked. | 没人问我 |
[03:38] | If they had I would have said I was 12 | 要是有人问 我就说我12岁了 |
[03:42] | ’cause you can fly by yourself. | 可以自己坐飞机 |
[03:43] | This is not all right. | 这样不对 |
[03:45] | You can’t just run away like this. | 你不能就这么跑出来 |
[03:48] | But that house is awful. | 我受不了待在那屋子里 |
[03:51] | This older boy tries to watch me in the shower. | 有个年长的男孩 还想偷看我洗澡 |
[04:01] | It’s way early in L.A. | 洛杉矶时间现在还早 |
[04:02] | I left a message with child protective services | 我给儿童保护机构留了言 |
[04:04] | But I haven’t heard– | 但我还没收到… |
[04:05] | You can’t send me back there. | 你不能把我送回去 |
[04:07] | Ellie you’re a missing kid. | 爱丽 你现在算是走失的孩子 |
[04:11] | We have to let them know you’re safe. | 我们得通知他们说你没事 |
[04:14] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪儿 |
[04:18] | I know. | 我明白 |
[04:21] | Listen this is one of my very good friends Penelope. | 听着 她是我最好的朋友 佩内洛普 |
[04:23] | She’s going to look after you while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 她会照看你 |
[04:26] | Hi honey. | 你好 宝贝儿 |
[04:29] | Ellie I’ll come back as soon as I can. | 爱丽 我会尽快赶回来 |
[04:37] | Come on Ellie. | 来吧 爱丽 |
[04:40] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[04:42] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[04:45] | Come on Ellie. | 走吧 爱丽 |
[04:47] | Have you ever been here before? You’ll like it. | 你以前来过这么 你肯定喜欢 |
[04:55] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[04:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:36] | “All humanity is one undivided and indivisible family. | 所有人类皆为不可分割的一体 |
[05:40] | I cannot detach myself from the wickedest soul.” | 再邪恶的灵魂也在其中 难以分离 |
[05:43] | Mahatma Gandhi. | 圣雄甘地 |
[05:46] | Hotch listen. | 霍奇 听我说 |
[05:48] | Garcia’s gonna help me find a way to get Ellie back to L.A. | 加西亚会想办法帮我把爱丽送回洛城 |
[05:51] | How did she get here? | 她怎么过来的 |
[05:52] | She stole her foster Mom’s credit card | 她偷了养母的信用卡 |
[05:54] | Then bought a ticket online | 然后网购了机票 |
[05:56] | And then somehow lied her way through airport security. | 之后又想法子骗过了机场保安 |
[05:58] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[05:59] | She’s 9. | 9岁 |
[06:01] | I didn’t see this coming at all but I will fix it. | 我没想到她会来 不过我会处理好 |
[06:04] | Check this out. | 看看这些 |
[06:06] | No forced entry at either house. | 两处房屋都没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[06:09] | Both dinner tables are set for 5 people not 4. | 两家的餐桌上都有5套餐具 不是4套 |
[06:13] | Maybe they knew him and invited him to dinner. | 或许他们认识凶手 还请他共进晚餐 |
[06:14] | Both families live in different states | 虽然两家人住在不同的州 |
[06:16] | But only 8 miles apart. | 但之间只有8英里的距离 |
[06:17] | Is it possible they knew each other? | 有没有可能 他们彼此认识 |
[06:19] | Garcia did you find any overlap between | 加西亚 本纳特和亚彻两家人的生活 |
[06:21] | The Bennett and Archer families? | 有什么共同点吗 |
[06:23] | Zip. They didn’t work shop eat or worship | 没有 他们的衣食住行 信仰工作 |
[06:25] | In any of the same places. | 完全没有共同点 |
[06:26] | – Worship? – Both families religious? | -信仰 -两家人都信教吗 |
[06:28] | And then some. | 这也算是共同点了 |
[06:29] | Pretty much all their social lives | 很可能两家人的社交生活 |
[06:30] | Revolved around some kind of church activities. | 都是围绕着教会活动 |
[06:32] | Maybe he forced the families | 或许他强迫他们准备晚餐 |
[06:33] | To make dinner as part of a ritual | 把晚餐当做是一种仪式 |
[06:35] | Like Karl Arnold. | 就像卡尔·阿诺德 |
[06:36] | The fox was a classic family annihilator | 那只老狐狸是个典型的”家庭歼灭者” |
[06:38] | Who targeted patriarchs. | 对年长的家庭成员下手 |
[06:40] | The dissection of the last dad makes me think the unsub | 第二个父亲被剖开让我觉得 |
[06:42] | Was focused on male parents as well. | 犯人热衷于男性长辈 |
[06:44] | I’m not so sure. | 我看不一定 |
[06:45] | There’s a lot of overkill on the mothers. | 母亲也被残忍地杀害 |
[06:47] | All right when we land | 好了 着陆后 |
[06:48] | Morgan Prentiss and I will go get set up | 摩根 潘提斯和我 |
[06:49] | at the field office with agent Beeks. | 同比克斯探员在办事处汇合 |
[06:51] | Dave you and Reid drive to Council Bluffs | 戴夫 你和里德开车去康瑟尔布拉夫斯 |
[06:53] | While the crime scene’s still fresh. | 罪案发生不久 得趁热打铁 |
[07:04] | Family annihilators tend to kill the children first. | 家庭歼灭者倾向于先杀孩子 |
[07:07] | It makes the parents suffer the most. | 带给父母最强烈的精神折磨 |
[07:11] | Maybe that wasn’t the only reason. | 或许那不是唯一的理由 |
[07:16] | Mom comes up to say that dinner is ready. | 母亲上楼来喊孩子吃饭 |
[07:19] | First thing she sees the children. | 她一眼就看到了孩子们 |
[07:21] | She runs to them. | 她跑向他们 |
[07:23] | She opens up her back to attack. | 这样她的后背毫无防备 |
[07:27] | He uses the children as bait. | 他用孩子作为诱饵 |
[07:29] | The father arrives next. | 父亲闻声赶来 |
[07:30] | He runs to the family just as the mother did. | 和母亲一样立即冲向家人 |
[07:34] | The unsub repeats the attack. | 犯人重复他的伎俩 |
[07:39] | It worked the first time. | 成功了一次就能如法炮制 |
[07:40] | It’s a risky plan. | 这个计划很冒险 |
[07:41] | The unsub needs 10 0r 15 minutes | 凶手需要和孩子独处10至15分钟 |
[07:42] | Alone with the children to tie them up. | 才能把他们都绑起来 |
[07:46] | The table’s set for 5. | 准备了5个人的晚餐 |
[07:48] | They were going to have tacos. | 晚餐是炸玉米饼 |
[07:51] | The big pot has red meat | 大碗里装着牛肉 |
[07:53] | The small one has… | 小碗里装着… |
[07:56] | Some sort of tofu mix. | 什么东西拌豆腐 |
[07:58] | Now if a psychopath was forcing you to cook dinner | 我问你 假如一个疯子强迫你做饭 |
[08:00] | Would you take the time to make vegetarian sides? | 你会花时间用蔬菜做装饰吗 |
[08:04] | He obviously didn’t force sandra to make dinner. | 很明显 他没有强迫桑卓做饭 |
[08:06] | She wasn’t afraid of him. | 她并不怕他 |
[08:08] | He was their guest. | 他是他们的客人 |
[08:09] | He’s too disorganized to bring a gun. | 他混乱而毫无组织性 所以没有带枪 |
[08:11] | All the other items he used on the families | 用来折磨这些人的工具 |
[08:13] | Came from within the house. | 全来自于被害人家 |
[08:15] | Kitchen knives jump ropes belts. | 菜刀 跳绳 皮带 |
[08:18] | The Bennetts trusted him with their kids. | 本纳特夫妇放心让他和孩子独处 |
[08:20] | They had to have known this guy. | 他们肯定认识这家伙 |
[08:24] | 内布拉斯加州 奥马哈市 联邦调查局当地办事处 | |
[08:27] | M.E. Report on Jake Bennett says he died less than a minute | 杰克·本纳特的验尸报告上说 |
[08:29] | After being stabbed multiple times. | 他连续身中数刀后很快就死了 |
[08:31] | All dissection was done postmortem. | 解剖是在死后 |
[08:34] | If it was done postmortem | 如果是死后剖尸 |
[08:35] | It was probably done out of curiosity and not torture. | 那多数是出于满足好奇心而不是折磨 |
[08:37] | Is there any indication of medical training? | 有迹象表明凶手有医学背景吗 |
[08:39] | Apparently it’s just the opposite. | 结果恰恰相反 |
[08:41] | The cuts were crude. | 切口非常粗糙 |
[08:42] | No more advanced than dissecting a frog. | 和解剖一只青蛙的水平差不多 |
[08:46] | Sandra Bennett died slowly in a lot of pain | 桑卓·本纳特缓慢死亡 非常痛苦 |
[08:48] | Just like Monica Archer. | 和莫妮卡·亚彻一样 |
[08:50] | The wives suffer the most | 妻子被折磨得最惨 |
[08:52] | Physically and psychologically. | 精神上和肉体上都是 |
[08:54] | So what does that get us? This guy hates his mother? | 所以怎样 这家伙恨他妈妈 |
[08:56] | It means that everything he did | 这意味着 凶手所做的一切 |
[08:58] | He did to hurt Sandra and Monica. | 目的都是折磨桑卓和莫妮卡 |
[09:00] | He’s targeting women. | 他的目标是家里的女性 |
[09:09] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[09:11] | Sleeping. | 她睡着了 |
[09:12] | Which I get the impression | 而且 据我观察 |
[09:13] | she has not done in many weeks. | 她已经几个星期没睡好觉了 |
[09:15] | There are 6 kids living in that foster house. | 那个收养家庭里有六个孩子 |
[09:18] | Well what did the family say? | 好吧 那他们怎么说 |
[09:20] | They didn’t know she was missing. | 他们不知道她不见了 |
[09:23] | Sandra was a sixth-grade teacher | 桑卓是六年级老师 |
[09:25] | She ran a church program for adult literacy | 她管理一个教会的成人教育项目 |
[09:27] | And volunteered at a local soup kitchen. | 还在本地的慈善厨房做志愿者 |
[09:29] | Monica Archer was a nurse at northern Omaha medical | 莫妮卡·亚彻是北奥马哈医院的护士 |
[09:32] | And she worked pro bono with | 同时也为退役军人管理局的残疾老兵 |
[09:33] | disabled veterans at the V.A. | 提供免费医疗服务 |
[09:36] | Maybe he posed as a victim asked for their help. | 或许他装成可怜人 向她们寻求帮助 |
[09:38] | It’s likely these women would help a stranger | 这些好心肠的女人会帮助一个陌生人 |
[09:39] | But doubtful that they’d let him upstairs. | 但不会让他上楼和孩子独处 |
[09:42] | It could be another volunteer. | 凶手可能也是志愿者 |
[09:43] | If they met him doing charity work | 如果她们是在慈善活动中认识他 |
[09:45] | He could seem trustworthy. | 那他很可能伪装成让人信任的人 |
[09:47] | Ok so we’ll look into volunteers who worked | 好 现在我们要调查和桑卓·本纳特 |
[09:49] | With both Monica Archer and Sandra Bennett | 还有莫妮卡·亚彻一起做志愿者的人 |
[09:51] | But even so | 可就算那样 |
[09:53] | Neither of these women would have left their children | 两家的母亲都不会让孩子 |
[09:55] | With someone they didn’t know well. | 和陌生人独处 |
[09:57] | It’s unlikely that it’s a stranger | 凶手应该不是陌生人 |
[09:58] | But we haven’t found a single person | 可我们没查到有人 |
[09:59] | That knew both families. | 同时认识这两家人 |
[10:02] | Great. So we have a disorganized killer | 很好 所以我们要找的凶手 |
[10:05] | on a spree who appears perfectly stable. | 疯狂而毫无条理却看上去相当正常 |
[10:08] | People trust him on sight. | 看上去就值得信任 |
[10:10] | And he has absolute confidence | 而且他十分确信 |
[10:11] | that no one will guess what he is. | 没人能猜出他是变态杀手 |
[10:16] | *If I could write you a song and make you fall in love* | *若我能为你写歌 让你一听倾心* |
[10:19] | *I would already have you up under my arm* | *那我就能早已 拥你在我臂弯* |
[10:28] | Hey kid. | 喂 小鬼 |
[10:30] | Come closer so I can talk to you for a second. | 走近点 我们谈谈 |
[10:32] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[10:33] | You shouldn’t walk with your back to traffic. | 你不该背对着车来的方向走 |
[10:35] | You can’t see the cars. You know what I mean? | 你看不到来的车 知道我的意思吗 |
[10:37] | Oh ok. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | I’m Reverend Hannum. | 我是汉奈神父 |
[10:42] | I’m Jeremy. | 我是杰瑞米 |
[10:45] | Do you need a lift? | 要搭便车吗 |
[10:46] | My mom says I shouldn’t get into a car with someone I don’t know. | 我妈说不能搭陌生人的车 |
[10:49] | She’d like kill me. | 不然她会气疯的 |
[10:51] | Your mom’s right. | 你妈妈说得对 |
[10:53] | But there’s a gas station a mile or so up the road. | 但前面大概1英里处有个加油站 |
[10:55] | I could take you there. | 我把你带到那里 |
[10:57] | Well that sounds all right. | 听起来不错 |
[11:00] | Cool. Um thanks. | 不错 谢谢 |
[11:02] | It’s getting cold out. | 天越来越冷了 |
[11:06] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[11:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:11] | Put your seatbelt on. | 系上安全带 |
[11:20] | *You never say hey remember my name* | *你从来不说 是否会记得我名* |
[11:24] | *And it’s probably ’cause you think you’re cooler than me?* | *莫是因为 觉得自己更加有型* |
[11:48] | He dissected the victim’s arm postmortem. | 被害人死后被剖开了胳膊 |
[11:50] | I think it’s our guy. | 我觉得就是那个凶手 |
[11:51] | – Just one victim? – Yeah. | -只有一个被害人吗 -对 |
[11:54] | He’s in the passenger seat. | 被害人在副驾驶座上 |
[12:00] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[12:03] | Louis Hannum. | 路易斯·汉奈 |
[12:03] | 41 years old well-known local reverend. | 41岁 有名的本地神父 |
[12:05] | He closed the church after a canned food drive at 6 p.m. | 下午6点他发完罐头食物后关了教堂 |
[12:09] | Told the other volunteers | 告诉其他志愿者 |
[12:10] | he was taking the donations to the salvation army | 他带着捐献的物资送去给 |
[12:12] | 3 miles northeast on route 6. | 3英里外6号公路上的救世军 |
[12:14] | Did he leave with anyone? | 有和他一起走的人吗 |
[12:15] | No they said he left alone. | 没有 他们说他一个人离开 |
[12:16] | We’re still getting names of everyone who was there. | 我们仍在查那里的人的信息 |
[12:18] | Before now he’s attacked families in their homes. | 在此之前 他都是在别人家里袭击一家人 |
[12:21] | Now just one victim on the side of the road? | 现却只在路边袭击一个人 |
[12:23] | It doesn’t–it doesn’t really fit his victimology. | 这和被害人的特点并不相符 |
[12:26] | Well it looks like he stabbed the reverend | 看上去他是在神父开车时刺伤了他 |
[12:28] | while he was driving and then the truck crashed down here | 之后这辆卡车就翻下了路基 |
[12:31] | He pushed him over tried to drive away | 他把他从驾驶座推开 试图开车逃跑 |
[12:33] | But the truck was stuck. | 但卡车卡在了这里 |
[12:34] | His rage was so blinding he takes out the driver | 他燃起了无名之火 在气急之下 |
[12:36] | while in motion. | 就杀了司机 |
[12:38] | He’s lucky he didn’t crash into oncoming traffic. | 没和迎面而来的车辆相撞算他走运 |
[12:41] | Then he immediately calms down | 之后他又立即冷静下来 |
[12:42] | and dissects the victim’s arm? | 剖开了被害人的胳膊吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah he’s incapable of thinking 5 minutes ahead. | 对 他不能集中注意力思考五分钟以上 |
[12:46] | It’s like he’s got A.D.D. | 看来他有注意力障碍 |
[12:48] | A short attention span is putting it mildly. | 这么说还不够确切 |
[12:51] | He’s got wild mood swings he’s impulsive. | 他的情绪波动就像疾风骤雨 很冲动 |
[12:55] | Young adults are inherently nonthreatening. | 青少年一般看上去都没有威胁性 |
[12:58] | Parents would allow him to be alone with their children | 父母会让他和孩子独处一室 |
[13:00] | Because he’s the same age. | 因为他们是同龄人 |
[13:02] | If he’s prepubescent it would also explain | 如果他是青少年 也就解释了 |
[13:03] | why there’s no sexual experimentation on the victims. | 被害人身上为何没有性侵犯痕迹 |
[13:06] | You guys can’t be serious. | 你们不是认真的吧 |
[13:07] | Think about it. | 你自己想想 |
[13:08] | He opens up human bodies out of curiosity | 他因为好奇才把人开膛破腹 |
[13:11] | The same way I used to open up radios and tv sets when I was 13. | 就像我们13岁时 拆开录音机或电视一样 |
[13:20] | I don’t like it here. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[13:21] | Amber you told me you needed to use the bathroom | 安珀 是你自己之前一直嚷嚷着 |
[13:23] | asap 5 times until I stopped. | 要马上去厕所 我就停车了 |
[13:26] | This is a bathroom. | 这就是厕所 |
[13:27] | I didn’t mean a gross bathroom. | 我没说要去这么恶心的厕所 |
[13:28] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别摸 |
[13:30] | You can get herpes or worse. | 否则你会得疱疹 甚至更糟 |
[13:32] | Zack enough. | 扎克 够了 |
[13:33] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[13:35] | If I get herpes it’s your fault. | 如果我得了疱疹 都是你的错 |
[13:39] | Oh come on. | 不是吧 |
[13:48] | Hey there. | 那边的 |
[13:50] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:51] | This kid is streetwise | 这个孩子适应力很强 |
[13:53] | but clearly comfortable and | 但一看就让人感觉很亲近 |
[13:54] | easily accepted in a middle-class suburban home. | 易被郊区的中产家庭接受 |
[13:56] | We can’t diagnose anyone under the age of 18 | 我们无法将18岁以下的青少年 |
[13:58] | as antisocial | 确诊为反社会人格 |
[14:00] | so we are labeling this unsub a budding psychopath. | 所以我们称嫌犯为萌芽期的精神变态者 |
[14:03] | I came out of the bathroom and the bus was gone. | 我从厕所出来 公车已经开走了 |
[14:07] | The bus stopped out here? | 公车在这里停吗 |
[14:09] | Well yeah. This woman was sick | 对 有位女士不舒服 |
[14:11] | and she said she needed some air. | 说她要下车透透气 |
[14:13] | Where’s your mom hon? | 你妈妈呢 亲爱的 |
[14:15] | Well we live in Omaha | 我们住在奥马哈 |
[14:16] | But my mom’s visiting my aunt in Chicago. | 但我妈去芝加哥看我阿姨了 |
[14:19] | His interpersonal skills are through the roof. | 他的人际交往技巧好得让人惊讶 |
[14:21] | Now this manipulation is not just a ruse. | 这种操纵不再是简单的诡计 |
[14:23] | It is a complex con. | 而是设计精巧的复杂骗局 |
[14:26] | I knew I shouldn’t have gotten off. | 我就知道我不该下车 |
[14:27] | Well maybe I should just call your mom for you. | 也许我该替你给你妈打个电话 |
[14:29] | Does she have a cell phone? | 她有手机吗 |
[14:31] | Yeah! Um it’s… | 有 那个… |
[14:35] | My phone’s on the bus. | 我的手机落在公车上了 |
[14:36] | I was supposed to memorize the numbers but I never did. | 我本该记住她的号码 但我从来不记 |
[14:40] | If I don’t get off the bus in Chicago tomorrow morning | 如果明天早上到不了芝加哥 |
[14:42] | my mom will freak out. | 我妈肯定抓狂 |
[14:44] | Look for reports of missing children | 调查一下奥马哈及其 |
[14:45] | in and around the city of Omaha. | 周边城市的失踪儿童报告 |
[14:47] | This is where his killing spree originated. | 这是他犯案的起点 |
[14:48] | And check juvenile detention centers and psychiatric programs | 再查查少管所和心理治疗中心 |
[14:51] | for boys who’ve been recently released or escaped. | 有没有最近刚获释或逃走的男孩 |
[14:53] | We believe he’s crossed the state line into Iowa. | 我们认为他穿越了州界到爱荷华州 |
[14:56] | His last victim was traveling northeast on route 6. | 最后一名死者死于东北部的6号公路 |
[14:59] | How has a kid gotten 40-some miles all by himself? | 一个孩子怎可能单独跋涉40多英里路 |
[15:02] | They all give him rides and places to stay. | 有人提供住宿还让他搭便车 |
[15:04] | Well you can’t stay out here all alone. | 你总不能一个人呆在这吧 |
[15:07] | We’ll go to the police. | 我带你去警察局 |
[15:08] | They can find your mom a lot faster than we can. | 他们能很快联系上你母亲 |
[15:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:11] | – Thank you so much. – Yeah come on. | -太感谢你了 -来吧 |
[15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:15] | He appears extremely vulnerable. | 他表现得人畜无害 |
[15:17] | Being a child alone out on the road | 一个孩子落单在外 |
[15:20] | That’s not hard to do. | 这并不难做到 |
[15:26] | Come on! | 走 |
[15:34] | Uhh! Come on! | 老实点 |
[15:35] | You’re letting him go to jail. | 你要把他送进牢房吗 |
[15:37] | No honey this is a police station. | 不 宝贝儿 这是警察局 |
[15:39] | They’ll help him find his mom. | 警察会帮他找到母亲 |
[15:43] | Do you mind if we wait here a minute | 我们能在这等一会儿 |
[15:45] | Until those guys have gone in? | 等他们走了再进去吗 |
[15:47] | You’re gonna need a weapon or something | 你最好备点武器防身 |
[15:49] | In case that guy tries to shiv you. | 免得那男人晚上做掉你 |
[15:51] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[15:55] | Will I have to sleep in the same prison cell as him? | 我会和他关在一起吗 |
[15:57] | Absolutely not. You’re not sleeping in a cell. | 当然不会 你不会在牢房里过夜 |
[15:59] | What if they don’t find his mom tonight? | 万一他们今晚没联系上他妈妈呢 |
[16:01] | If I take a bus to uncle David’s and get lost | 如果我去大卫叔叔家的路上迷路了 |
[16:04] | Would I have to sleep in jail too? | 我也会被关进牢房里吗 |
[16:06] | No Amber of course not. | 不 安珀 当然不会 |
[16:08] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
[16:14] | Jeremy won’t be sleeping here either. | 杰瑞米也不会留在这 |
[16:15] | You’re staying with us tonight. | 今晚你先住我家 |
[16:17] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[16:18] | We’ll bring you back in the morning. | 我们明天早上再来 |
[16:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | No I know as soon as Ellie | 不 我知道一旦爱丽跨越了州界 |
[16:26] | crossed state lines it became a federal case. | 就属于联邦法管辖范围了 |
[16:28] | Mm-hmm. Which is why it’s ok | 没错 所以她现在可以 |
[16:30] | That she remain in federal custody. | 处在联邦政府的监护之下 |
[16:32] | What are the chances of getting her transferred to Virginia? | 能把她转来弗吉尼亚州吗 |
[16:35] | Oh they are quite good. | 绝对可以 |
[16:37] | Because the federal child abuse prevention and treatment act | 因为联邦防治虐童法 |
[16:40] | defines this as neglect. | 视此行为为疏忽罪 |
[16:42] | It’s in her best interest that she be removed immediately. | 她现在最好的情况就是立即转移 |
[16:44] | Well that’s good. That’s great. | 太好了 真是太棒了 |
[16:47] | Baby girl thank you. | 亲爱的 谢谢你 |
[16:48] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[16:49] | Tell her to keep her head up all right? | 让她不要伤心 好吗 |
[16:50] | I will honey. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[16:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:57] | The foster family didn’t even know ellie was missing. | 寄养家庭压根就不知道爱丽失踪了 |
[17:01] | I’m doing what I can to get her transferred | 我尽全力把她转移到 |
[17:02] | to child protective services in Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚的儿童保护机构 |
[17:05] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[17:07] | I just want to know that that girl is safe. | 我只想确保她的安全 |
[17:10] | If you asked me to look after Jack | 如果你拜托我照顾好杰克 |
[17:13] | Would you be happy right now? | 却弄成这样 你会开心吗 |
[17:15] | I know that you’d do everything you could. | 我知道你会尽全力 |
[17:22] | He’s been in the system? | 系统里有他的记录 |
[17:23] | I thought you said he’s from suburbia. | 你不是说他在郊区长大吗 |
[17:25] | He grew up in medium socio-economic status | 他是在一个中产阶级家庭长大 |
[17:27] | But his rage against families tells us that he experienced | 但从他对家庭的愤怒来看 他童年 |
[17:29] | extreme abuse or neglect | 一定受过极端虐待和忽视 |
[17:31] | So at some point he was most likely | 从这点来看 他很可能 |
[17:32] | removed from his family. | 是被抛弃的 |
[17:34] | Now I had Garcia widen the search of missing children | 所以我请加西亚搜索了所有从 |
[17:36] | to those in foster homes and juvenile care facilities | 寄养家庭和青少年服务机构失踪的孩子 |
[17:39] | All represented by these 10 black dots. | 我用这十个红点表示 |
[17:42] | 10 kids fit our profile. That’s great. | 有十个孩子符合侧写 还不错 |
[17:44] | Actually each dot represents a thousand currently in the system. | 其实每个红点代表一千个孩子 |
[17:48] | 10 000 children? | 总共有一万多人 |
[17:49] | Nebraska’s one of the nation’s highest per capita | 说到儿童归政府监管的概率 |
[17:51] | State ward populations. | 内布拉斯加州在全国首屈一指 |
[17:53] | Now using the age and the gender of our suspect | 依据嫌犯的年龄和性别 |
[17:55] | I was able to whittle down the search | 我缩小了范围 |
[17:56] | And that yielded this interesting pattern. | 然后发现了这个有趣的规律 |
[17:58] | A pattern of red dots. | 红点的规律吗 |
[18:00] | Give me one more hint. | 再给我解释一下 |
[18:02] | The red dots represent | 红点代表了 |
[18:03] | 33 boys between the age of 10 and 17 | 33个今年成为被监护人 |
[18:05] | Who became wards of the state this year | 年龄在十到十七岁之间 |
[18:06] | All abandoned at major hospitals. | 被抛弃在大医院的孩子 |
[18:09] | The state safe haven law. | 安全避难法 |
[18:11] | Wait a minute. I thought the safe haven law | 等等 我以为这法律只适用于 |
[18:13] | was so that women could leave unwanted babies in hospitals | 那些不想要新生婴儿的人 可以将孩子 |
[18:16] | instead of leaving them in dumpsters. | 交给医院而不是丢在路边 |
[18:17] | That’s correct but initially | 没错 但在内布拉斯加州 |
[18:18] | there was no age limit in Nebraska. | 孩子的年龄没有限制 |
[18:20] | He’s right. The law now just covers infants | 没错 这法律现在只适用于婴儿 |
[18:22] | But we still get teenagers left at hospitals | 但仍有人把青少年抛弃在医院里 |
[18:25] | With a note pinned to their jacket. | 只在他们的衣服里留个字条 |
[18:26] | Some are even driven in from out of state. | 有些甚至是其他州送过来的 |
[18:28] | Now Monica Archer our first victim | 第一个被害人莫妮卡·亚彻 |
[18:30] | Worked at this hospital Northern Omaha Medical. | 在北奥马哈医院上班 |
[18:33] | If the unsub’s parents abandoned him there | 如果嫌犯的父母把他抛弃在那 |
[18:35] | It’s probably where they met. | 可能他们就是在那里认识 |
[18:42] | – Oh bummer. – Hey did you get “God of war”? | -倒霉 -你玩战神了吗 |
[18:46] | No but I heard. | 还没 听说过 |
[18:47] | I heard it’s awesome. | 可好玩呢 |
[18:49] | Jeremy will you dial your home number? | 杰瑞米 能往你家打个电话吗 |
[18:52] | I’m just gonna leave a message saying that you’re staying here. | 我想留个言说你今晚住在我这 |
[18:55] | Yeah sure but like I said | 好啊 但我也说了 |
[18:57] | I don’t think she’ll check the home messages. | 我妈一般不听留言 |
[18:59] | Oh just in case. | 以防万一罢了 |
[19:01] | Mom Jeremy says he knows a really cool game. | 妈 杰瑞米说他知道一个很棒的游戏 |
[19:04] | Can we go play it in Zack’s room before dinner? | 晚饭前我们能先去扎克的房间玩吗 |
[19:06] | Not now. It’s time to eat. | 现在不行 该吃饭了 |
[19:08] | Can we have sodas since we have a guest? | 有客人在 我们能喝碳酸饮料吗 |
[19:11] | No. A guest does not mean soda. | 不行 有客人也不能喝 |
[19:15] | Here you go. | 电话给你 |
[19:17] | You just have to hit send. | 按拨号键就行 |
[19:19] | Amber Zack this is why you have to memorize | 你们两个 务必记住我和大卫叔叔的号码 |
[19:21] | My cell phone and uncle David’s ok? | 以防遇到同样的情况 |
[19:29] | Hi this is the Archers’. | 你好 这是亚彻家 |
[19:30] | We’re not home right now. Please leave us a message | 现在家中无人 请留言 |
[19:33] | and we’ll call you right back. | 我们会及时回复 |
[19:35] | Hi. Hello. My name is Nancy Riverton. | 你好 我是南希·里沃顿 |
[19:38] | And uh your son Jeremy | 你儿子杰瑞米 |
[19:41] | missed his bus at the rest stop on route 6. | 在6号公路休息站错过了公车 |
[19:44] | He’s fine. He’s safe. Don’t worry. He’s with me. | 他很好很安全 和我们在一起 别担心 |
[19:47] | But if you could just give me a call as soon as you get this. | 听到留言后 请速与我联系 |
[19:50] | I’m at 515-555-0154. | 我的号码是515-555-0154 |
[19:54] | Ok. Thanks. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[20:11] | So what happens here when a child is abandoned? | 怎么解决孩子被抛弃的问题 |
[20:13] | The hospital contacts social services. | 医院会联系社会福利机构 |
[20:15] | The act of abandonment immediately labels the parents unfit | 弃孩行为直接导致其父母被判定为不负责 |
[20:17] | and the child becomes a ward of the state. | 政府则成为孩子的监护方 |
[20:19] | So he goes into foster care. | 接着将孩子送去寄养 |
[20:21] | Ideally but most parents won’t take older children. | 理想罢了 多数父母不愿领养大龄孩童 |
[20:24] | In which case he’d be sent to a juvenile facility. | 这些孩子则进入青少年服务机构 |
[20:26] | The same one that houses delinquents? | 若寄养家庭失职 结果也如此吗 |
[20:28] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[20:29] | Did Northern Omaha Medical register an adolescent boy | 那天有受政府监护的青少年 |
[20:31] | as a ward of the state on that day? | 在北奥马哈医疗中心注册吗 |
[20:33] | Garcia said no but she’s still looking. | 加西亚说没有 不过还在继续查 |
[20:35] | If Monica wanted to keep him out of a facility | 如果莫妮卡不想让他进这种机构 |
[20:37] | she might have gone around protocol. | 她可能没走正规程序 |
[20:39] | But she might still have documented it. | 但她肯定有记录 |
[20:41] | Reid and Rossi go to the Archer house | 里德 罗西 去亚彻家 |
[20:42] | and see if you can figure out what her plan was. | 看看她当时是怎么做的 |
[20:46] | OK. | 好 |
[20:48] | There you go sweetheart. | 亲爱的 睡这儿 |
[20:49] | You get some sleep and we’ll get in touch | 美美睡一觉 早上起来 |
[20:51] | with your mom in the morning OK? | 就能联系上你妈妈了 |
[20:53] | It’s all gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[20:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | Uh don’t turn that light off. | 别关灯 |
[21:03] | I’m not scared. It’s just… | 我不害怕 只是… |
[21:05] | Of course. I understand. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[21:07] | You come get me if you need anything OK? | 有什么需要就来找我 |
[21:31] | I don’t know what you’ll find. | 不知道你们还能有什么发现 |
[21:32] | This was the first crime scene | 这是第一个犯罪现场 |
[21:33] | So believe me my guys went over it with a fine-tooth comb. | 相信我 我的人已经仔细查过了 |
[21:36] | I’m sure they did but now we know that Mrs. Archer | 我知道 但现在已知亚彻夫人 |
[21:38] | chose to take the suspect home | 没有按规定将嫌犯 |
[21:39] | instead of taking him so social services like she should have | 送去社会福利机构 而是带他回家 |
[21:42] | we need to try to figure out why. | 我们得找出原因 |
[21:43] | She was a nurse for 15 years. | 她做了十五年护士 |
[21:45] | She would know how to work the system. | 她完全了解如何按规章办事 |
[21:47] | Maybe she called in favors with social workers | 也许她给几个有交情的社工打过电话 |
[21:49] | or knew some foster parents that could take him in. | 或是得知有父母愿意领养他 |
[21:52] | They’ve got messages. | 有留言 |
[21:53] | My guys checked it the first day. Those must be new. | 我手下第一天查过没有 这肯定是新的 |
[21:57] | This is Brittany at Dr. Olsen’s office. | 我是奥森医生办公室的布列塔尼 |
[21:59] | Eric missed his 9 A.M. Please call to reschedule. | 艾瑞克错过了上午九点的预约 请来电再约 |
[22:02] | Hi. Hello. My name is Nancy Riverton | 你好 我是南希·里沃顿 |
[22:05] | And your son Jeremy missed his bus | 你儿子杰瑞米 |
[22:08] | at the rest stop on route 6. | 在6号公路休息站错过了公车 |
[22:10] | He’s fine. He’s safe. Don’t worry. He’s with me. | 他很好很安全 和我们在一起 别担心 |
[22:13] | But if you could just give me a call… | 听到留言后 请速与我联系 |
[22:15] | What were the names of the Archer children? | 亚彻家的孩子叫什么 |
[22:16] | Eric and Daniel. No Jeremy. | 艾瑞克和丹尼尔 没人叫杰瑞米 |
[22:18] | And she said she picked up this kid on route 6. | 她说在6号公路上遇到他 |
[22:20] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[22:24] | Hey I need an address for a number–515– | 帮我查个号码的地址 515 |
[22:27] | That’s Des Moines. | 位于得梅音 |
[22:29] | Name is Nancy Riverton. | 她叫南希·里沃顿 |
[22:53] | It’s all right. We’re the FBI. You guys are safe now. | 没事了 我们是联调局的 你们安全了 |
[22:55] | It’s OK. You’re gonna be OK. | 没事的 你们都没事了 |
[22:57] | He left with my Mom. He’s got a knife. | 他和我妈妈一起走了 他有刀 |
[22:59] | He woke us up in the middle of the night. | 他半夜突然把我们叫醒 |
[23:01] | He said it was a game. | 说要玩一场游戏 |
[23:03] | You’ve got to find them. | 拜托找到他们 |
[23:05] | It’s OK. You guys are OK. | 没事了 你们安全了 |
[23:09] | It’s all right. OK. | 没事了 |
[23:14] | Do you want a soda or a burger? | 想喝饮料或是吃汉堡吗 |
[23:16] | You must be starving. | 你肯定饿了 |
[23:18] | I’m not gonna fall for that. | 我不会上当的 |
[23:21] | You’d leave me there. | 你会趁机丢下我 |
[23:23] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会的 |
[23:29] | Your mother shouldn’t have left you. | 你妈妈不该离开你 |
[23:32] | I’m sure she’s sorry. | 我想她一定很难过 |
[23:34] | She will be. | 她会的 |
[23:39] | Where’s your Dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[23:41] | He died when I was little. | 我很小的时候他就去世了 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:44] | Do you know where he took our Mom? | 你知道他带我妈妈去哪儿吗 |
[23:46] | Not yet. But there are a | 目前不知道 但有很多人 |
[23:47] | whole lot of people looking for her right now. | 都出动去找她了 |
[23:49] | Did this boy tell you his name | 这个男孩跟你说他叫什么 |
[23:51] | where he lives goes to school? | 住在哪儿 在哪儿上学吗 |
[23:54] | He said he was going to his aunt’s house in Chicago. | 他说要去芝加哥的阿姨家 |
[23:57] | But he lives in Omaha. | 但他住在奥马哈 |
[23:59] | He said his name is Jeremy. | 他说他叫杰瑞米 |
[24:00] | It’s OK. It’s OK. Just take your time. | 没关系 没事 慢慢来 |
[24:02] | I just want you to try and tell me about this game. | 你试着回忆 告诉我这是什么游戏 |
[24:04] | It wasn’t a game. He just wanted to scare my Mom. | 才不是游戏 他是想吓唬我妈妈 |
[24:09] | When your Mom saw you tied up on the floor | 你妈妈看到你们被绑在地上时 |
[24:11] | what did she do? | 她怎么做 |
[24:12] | It was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[24:14] | She told him he didn’t do anything wrong. | 她说他没做错什么 |
[24:16] | All this stuff about how he’s a good kid and just made a mistake. | 他是个好孩子 只是犯了错而已 |
[24:20] | Why would she say that after what he did to us? | 他都对我们动手了 为啥她还要说他好话 |
[24:22] | Zack it sounds like your mom understood how dangerous Jeremy is | 看来你母亲了解杰瑞米有多危险 |
[24:28] | And she needed to get him out of the house. | 她必须把他弄走 |
[24:31] | It’s like she made him a deal or something. | 好象妈妈她跟他达成交易之类 |
[24:35] | She said she’d drive him anywhere he wants to go. | 她说她愿开车送他去任何地方 |
[24:38] | And what was his answer? | 那他怎么回答 |
[24:39] | He said he wanted to go home. | 他说他想回家 |
[24:44] | Do you play any sports? | 你参加体育活动吗 |
[24:46] | I seem like a team player to you? | 我看着像是会去组队参赛的人么 |
[24:49] | There must be something you like at school. | 学校里肯定有你喜欢的事 |
[24:52] | A club or a class? | 俱乐部或是偏好科目 |
[24:54] | I like science. | 我喜欢科学 |
[24:59] | I like… | 我喜欢 |
[25:00] | Taking things apart. | 拆东西 |
[25:07] | Do you ever wonder what’s under your skin? | 你好奇过你的皮肤下会有什么吗 |
[25:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:13] | I don’t. | 我不好奇 |
[25:15] | Monica Archer called a | 莫妮卡·亚彻打了个电话 |
[25:15] | friend at the northern Omaha Children’s Hospital | 向北奥马哈儿童医院的一个朋友询问 |
[25:18] | about an abandoned 13-year-old boy. | 一个被遗弃的13岁男孩的情况 |
[25:19] | Monica was going to bring him in the next day. | 她本来第二天要带他过去 |
[25:21] | We need to talk to that friend. | 我们得找那个朋友谈谈 |
[25:22] | Oh no I already did that. | 不用了 我已经找她谈过了 |
[25:23] | Apparently the children’s hospital and Child Services | 很显然 儿童医院跟儿童机构 |
[25:26] | Have a strong rapport. | 之间的关系好的不得了 |
[25:27] | Did she get a name? | 有名字么 |
[25:28] | Yeah. She said the child’s name was Niko Bellic | 有 她说那孩子名叫尼寇·百利克 |
[25:30] | And his hometown was Newton Iowa. | 出生于爱荷华的新镇 |
[25:32] | Say that again– Niko Bellic? | 你说什么 尼寇·百利克 |
[25:34] | The thing about that is that– | 情况是这样的… |
[25:36] | Nico Bellic is the name of a main character | 尼寇·百利克是游戏《侠盗猎车手4》里 |
[25:38] | In “Grand Theft Auto IV.” | 主角的名字 |
[25:42] | What? I know things. | 干嘛 我就不能知道么 |
[25:43] | Guys he’s headed due east on Route 6. | 伙计们 他直接往东去了 上了6号公路 |
[25:45] | It passes right through Newton. | 那里直通新镇 |
[25:47] | He probably didn’t expect | 他估计没预料到这个问题 |
[25:48] | the question and gave away his real hometown. | 还暴露了自己的本籍 |
[25:50] | Garcia call the owa State Police tell them | 加西亚 打给爱荷华州警 让他们 |
[25:51] | To be on the lookout for a minivan headed east towards route 6. | 注意一辆6号公路上往东行驶的小型厢式车 |
[25:54] | Will do. | 遵命 |
[25:58] | If I open this up you think the air bag will blow out? | 如果我弄开这个 你说安全气囊会不会蹦出来 |
[26:05] | Why don’t you try it see what happens. | 你干嘛不试试 看看到底会怎样 |
[26:16] | Zack’s a little punk. | 扎克就是个阿飞 |
[26:19] | But Amber she’ll be hot though | 不过安珀嘛 再长大一点 |
[26:22] | when she’s older. | 就会是个辣妹 |
[26:25] | You know if I wanted | 要知道 只要我想 |
[26:27] | I could climb into her room some night | 我就等哪天晚上等你们都睡着了 |
[26:30] | When you’re all sleeping. | 直接摸进她房间里去 |
[26:33] | Or you could just ring the doorbell | 你也可以规规矩矩敲门进来 |
[26:34] | And come over to dinner sometime. | 大大方方一起吃晚饭啊 |
[26:35] | Don’t lie! | 少扯淡 |
[26:41] | You think I’m a bad kid. | 你觉得我是个坏小子 |
[26:43] | I never said that. | 我可没说 |
[26:44] | You didn’t have to. | 你不说我也知道 |
[26:48] | 2 200 families in Newton have kids under the age of 18. | 新镇有2200户人家有年龄低于18岁的子女 |
[26:50] | In other words a lot. | 换句话说 很多 |
[26:52] | He would have acted out long before now. | 他应该很早就有不良记录了 |
[26:53] | He’s got a juvie record he’s well known to truant officers | 他在少管所有记录 还经常逃学 |
[26:56] | And he’s probably been kicked out of school maybe several. | 估计被撵出过校门 可能还不止一次 |
[26:59] | We thought he was running away but he’s heading home. | 我们以为他是在逃 可其实他是要回家 |
[27:01] | He’s got a plan. | 他自有打算 |
[27:02] | Taking his rage out on surrogate mothers | 把怒火迁到其他母亲们身上 |
[27:04] | isn’t doing it for him anymore. | 对他来说再也不管用了 |
[27:05] | Now he’s ready for the real thing. | 现在他要玩真的了 |
[27:06] | Garcia we need to I.D. | 加西亚 我们要找到 |
[27:07] | this kid so we can find his mom and warn her. | 他的生母 事先警告她 |
[27:09] | Got it. | 明白 |
[27:13] | Emily get her back. | 艾米莉 再联系她 |
[27:14] | Everybody? | 所有人都要在线 |
[27:14] | No just garcia. | 不 只是加西亚 |
[27:17] | I haven’t found her yet. | 我还没找到她呢 |
[27:18] | Hey it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[27:19] | Can anyone hear us? | 边上还有人么 |
[27:20] | If by anyone you mean 9-year-old girls | 一个9岁小女孩正在吃零食 |
[27:22] | getting snacks then no. What’s up? | 除此之外就没了 咋啦 |
[27:24] | I want you to try and find Ellie’s mom. | 我要你试着找到爱丽的母亲 |
[27:26] | L.A. County couldn’t find her. | 洛杉矶县政府都找不到她 |
[27:28] | They’re not you baby girl. | 他们可不如你 小心肝 |
[27:30] | They sure aren’t. | 肯定不如 |
[27:31] | I’ll get back to you. | 我回头跟你说 |
[27:37] | You know Zack he’s not the goody-good boy you think he is. | 扎克 他不是你想的那种好孩子 |
[27:42] | Do you know what websites he looks at? | 你知不知道他都上些什么网站 |
[27:46] | You think your kid is so special. | 你以为你儿子有多么特别 |
[27:50] | But underneath he’s just like me. | 可是骨子里 他就跟我一样 |
[27:52] | You’re a good kid in your heart. | 你是个好孩子 打从心里是 |
[27:55] | Why do you keep saying that? | 老这么说你烦不烦啊 |
[27:57] | Because I believe that children are born good. | 因为我相信所有小孩天性善良 |
[28:00] | Your feelings are hurt. You’re angry. | 你心里受了伤 你很愤怒 |
[28:02] | You’re acting out. | 你在发泄 |
[28:04] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[28:06] | My mom blames me for everything. | 我妈妈什么事都怪到我头上 |
[28:09] | My dad left. | 我爸走了 |
[28:11] | My sister gets hurt. | 我妹妹受伤了 |
[28:13] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[28:15] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[28:18] | I think you need help. | 我认为你需要帮助 |
[28:21] | I think you need love and attention. | 我认为你需要关爱 |
[28:24] | None of this is your fault. | 这些都不是你的错 |
[28:30] | You can pull over. | 可以停车了 |
[28:32] | We’re almost to my house. | 就快到我家了 |
[28:34] | I’ll take you home like I said. | 我们说好的 我会送你到家门口 |
[28:36] | I’m not that stupid Nancy. | 我没那么傻 南希 |
[28:40] | I’m not gonna show you where I live. | 我可不会让你知道我住哪 |
[28:44] | Now pull over. | 马上停车 |
[28:46] | I’ll walk from here. | 剩下的我走过去 |
[28:54] | Well here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[28:58] | You couldn’t wait to get away from me huh? | 你等不及要摆脱我了吧 |
[29:01] | No. | 没有 |
[29:03] | Admit you can’t stand me. | 受不了我就直说 |
[29:06] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[29:08] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[29:40] | 32 kids with juvie records | 过去的3天里 有32个 |
[29:41] | have been absent from school in the last 3 days. | 曾进过少管所的孩子逃课 |
[29:43] | I can send police to their mothers | 我可以叫警察去找他们的母亲 |
[29:44] | I can start calling houses– | 也可以开始一家家打电话 |
[29:46] | No Garcia | 不 加西亚 |
[29:47] | we don’t have time for trial by error | 我们没时间一家家试了 |
[29:48] | we gotta narrow it down. | 必须缩小范围 |
[29:49] | Ok the kids at the last house said that the unsub | 好吧 最后一家的孩子说不明嫌犯 |
[29:51] | liked to play a game. | 喜欢玩游戏 |
[29:53] | He liked tying the kids up and scaring them | 他喜欢把孩子绑起来再吓唬他们 |
[29:55] | and he knew what he was doing. | 他很清楚自己在干吗 |
[29:56] | He used socks and belts. | 他用袜子和皮带来绑那些孩子 |
[29:58] | He’s done it before Garcia. | 他以前肯定干过这种事 加西亚 |
[30:00] | So you want me to look for kids | 所以你想让我找 |
[30:01] | who’ve picked on their little brothers and sisters? | 欺负弟弟妹妹的孩子吗 |
[30:02] | I’m an only child but isn’t | 我是独生女 但是对于你们这些 |
[30:04] | that standard for you people with siblings? | 有兄弟姐妹的人来说 这不是常事吗 |
[30:06] | Budding psychopaths don’t just pick on their siblings. | 准精神变态不仅仅欺负兄弟姐妹 |
[30:08] | They torture them. | 而是折磨他们 |
[30:09] | Ok well none of them have assault records. | 好吧 他们都没有伤人记录 |
[30:11] | Not yet anyway. | 至少现在还没发现 |
[30:12] | Is there any way to see if any of the younger siblings | 能查到这32个孩子中 |
[30:14] | have been in the emergency room in the last 6 months? | 谁的弟妹在6个月内进过急诊室吗 |
[30:16] | Medical info like that is molasses slow to get unless I… | 这种医疗记录很难查到 除非我… |
[30:22] | Please hold for genius. | 看我这个天才的吧 |
[30:33] | Got it. I figured a suspicious visit to the ER | 有了 我认定任何可疑的急诊室记录 |
[30:35] | might end up in a social services report and it did. | 可能都会上报到社会福利署 果然如此 |
[30:37] | 10 days ago | 十天前 |
[30:38] | the admitting doctor called about a Sayer family | 接诊医生上报了一家姓塞耶的人 |
[30:41] | at 1365 Hunter Drive. | 地址是亨特道1365号 |
[30:43] | Jeremy Sayer is a 13-year-old | 杰瑞米·塞耶是个13岁的少年惯犯 |
[30:45] | with a disturbingly long juvie record. | 他的犯罪记录多得吓人 |
[30:49] | Wow. His 9-year-old sister Carrie | 他9岁的妹妹凯莉 |
[30:52] | was brought to the hospital with a spiral arm fracture. | 由于手臂螺旋骨折被送入院 |
[30:55] | The kind you get from having | 这种骨折是由于 |
[30:56] | your arm twisted behind your back too far. | 手臂被扭在背后时间过长导致 |
[31:06] | You want to play a game? | 你想玩游戏吗 |
[31:07] | No. | 不想 |
[31:09] | Kendra Sayer’s boss said she left work already. | 坎卓·塞耶的老板说她已经下班了 |
[31:12] | I have her cell phone. | 我有她手机号码 |
[31:12] | What do you have on Mr. Sayer? | 塞耶先生那边查到什么 |
[31:13] | He moved to Wisconsin 3 years ago. | 他三年前搬去了威斯康星州 |
[31:16] | I’m looking at the phone records right now. | 我正在看他的通话记录 |
[31:18] | He hasn’t contacted the family in 10 months. | 他有十个月没跟家人联系过了 |
[31:22] | Mom we’ve been through this. | 妈 我们已经谈过这事了 |
[31:23] | There had to be another option | 肯定有别的选择 |
[31:25] | than just abandoning your own flesh and blood by the side of the road. | 不用把你自己的亲骨肉丢在路边 |
[31:28] | It wasn’t the side of the road. | 我没把他丢在路边 |
[31:32] | Do you want him to come live with you? | 你想让他搬去跟你一起住吗 |
[31:37] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[31:39] | What area code is 202? | 202是哪里的区号 |
[31:41] | I don’t know. New york maybe. | 我不知道 也许是纽约吧 |
[31:44] | Look I had to protect Carrie. | 听着 我得保护凯莉 |
[31:46] | She was so terrified of him | 她太怕他了 都不敢承认 |
[31:47] | she wouldn’t admit he broke her arm. | 是他弄折了她的胳膊 |
[31:49] | She sent me to voicemail again. | 她又把我转接到语音信箱去了 |
[31:51] | Keep trying. | 再打 |
[31:52] | Did you see him break her arm? | 你看到他弄折她胳膊了吗 |
[31:54] | No mom of course I didn’t. | 没有 妈妈 当然没有 |
[31:55] | Then how are you sure? | 那你怎么这么肯定 |
[31:56] | For the same reason I was sure | 就像上次我在感恩节火鸡里 |
[31:58] | when I found rat pellets in the Thanksgiving turkey. | 发现了老鼠屎 |
[32:01] | For the same reason I was sure | 还有邻居家的狗突然不见了 |
[32:02] | when our neighbor’s dog went missing. | 反正我知道是他干的 |
[32:05] | Sorry. This person keeps calling. | 不好意思 这个人一直打过来 |
[32:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:09] | Mrs. Sayer | 塞耶太太 |
[32:10] | this is agent Prentiss from the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的潘提斯探员 |
[32:12] | I need to talk to you about your son Jeremy. | 我想跟你谈一下你儿子杰瑞米的事 |
[32:15] | I don’t have a son. | 我没有儿子 |
[32:16] | I — I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:18] | Mrs. Sayer it’s important that you and your daughter | 塞耶夫人 这很重要 |
[32:21] | stay away from your home. | 你和你女儿千万离家远点 |
[32:22] | We have reason to believe Jeremy’s heading there now. | 我们确信杰瑞米正去往你家 |
[32:27] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[32:29] | He’s here. | 他已经在这了 |
[32:30] | He’s in the house. | 他在屋子里 |
[32:31] | Ma’am do not go inside the house. | 夫人 不要进屋 |
[32:33] | We’ll be there in 2 minutes. | 我们马上就到 |
[32:35] | I have to go inside. He’s got Carrie. | 我必须进去 他抓了凯莉 |
[32:40] | Carrie! Carrie? Carrie? | 凯莉 凯莉 凯莉 |
[32:43] | Hi mom. | 你好啊 妈妈 |
[32:46] | Jeremy let her go please. | 杰瑞米 放了她 求求你了 |
[32:51] | No! Please please! | 不要 求你了 求你了 |
[32:53] | Sure thing. But I want you to tell me the truth first. | 好吧 但是你要先跟我说实话 |
[32:56] | Truth? What truth? | 实话 什么实话 |
[32:57] | That you always hated me. | 你一直都恨我 |
[32:58] | Jeremy — Jeremy please just let her go. | 杰瑞米 求求你 放开她 |
[33:01] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[33:02] | Admit it and I won’t hurt your little sugarplum. | 你承认我就不伤害你的心肝宝贝 |
[33:05] | I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[33:06] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[33:07] | I don’t. I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[33:09] | Say what I heard | 就说你跟昆西神父说的那些话 |
[33:10] | you telling Father Quincy. | 我都听见了 |
[33:15] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[33:17] | Oh my god. I — I — | 天啊 我 我 |
[33:18] | Confess and be forgiven! | 只有忏悔才能获得宽恕 |
[33:20] | Isn’t that what you always tell me? | 你不是一直这么教我的吗 |
[33:22] | I was pregnant with twins. | 我本来怀了双胞胎 |
[33:25] | And then one day I wasn’t. | 可突然有一天只剩下了一个 |
[33:26] | Is that what you wanna hear? | 你就想听这个吗 |
[33:28] | The doctor said one fetus consumed the other. | 医生说其中一个胚胎吸收了另一个 |
[33:31] | I wasn’t even born yet and you blamed me?! | 我当时都没出生 你居然就怪我了 |
[33:34] | You are rotten to the core! You always have been. | 你坏到骨子里了 你一直如此 |
[33:36] | FBI! Drop your weapon. | 联邦调查局 放下武器 |
[33:37] | Maybe I made you into a monster | 也许是我把你变成了怪物 |
[33:39] | because I hated you when you were inside me! | 因为你还在我体内时我就开始恨你了 |
[33:41] | But I think I hated you | 但是我想我之所以恨你 |
[33:42] | because I knew what you were! | 是因为我知道你是个什么东西 |
[33:43] | Don’t do it Jeremy. | 别这么做 杰瑞米 |
[33:46] | Do you want to die? | 你想死吗 |
[33:47] | You won’t shoot me | 你不会开枪的 |
[33:48] | when mommy’s little angel can get hurt. | 因为你可能会伤到妈妈的小天使 |
[33:50] | Yes or no? | 你想死还是不想 |
[33:52] | I’ll cut her neck open. | 我会割开她的喉咙 |
[33:54] | I know how to do it. | 我知道怎么做 |
[33:55] | – I’ve practiced. – No please! | -我练习过 -不要 求你了 |
[33:57] | I’m not gonna ask you again Jeremy. | 我这是最后一次问你了 杰瑞米 |
[33:59] | You can’t shoot a kid. | 你不能朝小孩开枪 |
[34:01] | I can shoot a killer. And I will believe that. | 但我会对凶手开枪 相信我 |
[34:04] | If that knife even twitches | 你只要敢动一下刀 |
[34:05] | I’m gonna put a bullet right through your brain. | 我就叫你脑袋开花 |
[34:12] | If I let her go– | 如果我放了她… |
[34:13] | There is no if. | 少讨价还价 |
[34:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:22] | I was only kidding anyway. | 我本来就是开玩笑 |
[34:23] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[34:27] | Aah! Ah! Mom he’s hurting me! | 妈 他把我弄疼了 |
[34:30] | – It’s gonna be all right. – Mom I can’t go by myself! | -没事了 -妈 我不想一个人走 |
[34:33] | Mom! | 妈 |
[34:35] | Mom! Mom! Mom! | 老妈 老妈 |
[34:39] | Settle down. | 老实点 |
[34:40] | Your mother’s not coming. | 你妈不会来了 |
[34:42] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[34:46] | I’m 13. | 我才13岁 |
[34:47] | I’ll see her in 5 years anyway. | 五年内就能出来了 |
[34:49] | Don’t count on it. | 少做梦了 |
[34:51] | I’m gonna be at every one of your parole hearings | 你的每场听证会我都会到场 |
[34:52] | and that’s a promise. | 说到做到 |
[34:53] | Now get in the car. | 现在给我上车 |
[35:02] | Nancy Riverton got out of surgery. She’s gonna make it. | 南希·里沃顿已做完了手术 她挺过来了 |
[35:04] | She’s lucky. | 她很幸运 |
[35:05] | She managed to control him long enough | 她想办法拖延了凶手很长时间 |
[35:06] | to save her children. She’s impressive. | 救了自己的孩子 她很了不起 |
[35:08] | Mrs. Sayer asked that she and her daughter be notified | 塞耶夫人要求 等杰瑞米被释放时 |
[35:10] | if and when Jeremy is released. | 要立刻通知他们 |
[35:13] | BAU should keep his file handy too. | 我们也要随时关注他的案子 |
[35:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[35:21] | I heard Garcia found Ellie’s mom. | 听说加西亚找到了爱丽的妈妈 |
[35:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:25] | She had a hard time being married to a cop | 她自从嫁给警察 生活就没安稳过 |
[35:28] | So she moved back east for a while. | 所以她到东部待了一段时间 |
[35:31] | She travels a lot. | 四处旅行 |
[35:32] | You think that’s a solution? | 那样能解决问题吗 |
[35:37] | I just don’t know how she could leave that little girl. | 我只是想不通她怎么忍心丢下那小丫头 |
[35:39] | She probably left a bad marriage. | 也许她只是逃离那段不幸的婚姻 |
[35:41] | Hotch that’s her child. | 霍奇 那毕竟是她女儿 |
[35:43] | How does she just walk out of her life like that? | 她怎么能说走就走 |
[35:46] | Maybe she didn’t have any other options. | 也许她实在没有其它办法了 |
[35:49] | Most parents try to do what’s best for their kids. | 大多数父母都全心全意为了孩子好 |
[35:51] | Maybe being with her dad in California was more stable? | 也许女儿在加州跟父亲生活更安稳 |
[35:55] | Her mom couldn’t offer her that? | 而她妈妈不能给她这种生活 |
[35:58] | Kids are adaptable but they need somebody they can depend on. | 孩子适应力很强 但还是需要可以依赖的人 |
[36:03] | Maybe her mom can give her that now. | 也许她妈妈现在可以做到了 |
[36:08] | How will I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[36:10] | You’ll know. | 你到时就知道了 |
[36:32] | Agent Morgan? | 摩根探员 |
[36:33] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[36:38] | You weren’t easy to find. | 你还真不好找 |
[36:40] | I just got back to the states. | 我刚回国 |
[36:43] | So you didn’t know about Matt? | 那你不知道马特的事吧 |
[36:44] | I had no idea. | 我不知道会这样 |
[36:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:01] | Hey you. | 小家伙 |
[37:05] | Look I get it. | 听着 我知道了 |
[37:09] | You and your ex-husband had your share of problems | 你跟你的前夫有矛盾 |
[37:11] | so you separated. | 所以离婚了 |
[37:13] | But how could you not be in Ellie’s life? | 但你怎么能丢下爱丽不管 |
[37:16] | I tried. | 我也不想 |
[37:17] | Matt pushed me away. | 但马特拒绝了我 |
[37:19] | Said they were better without me. | 说没有我 他们过得更好 |
[37:22] | Were they? | 是吗 |
[37:23] | I wasn’t happy. | 我很不高兴 |
[37:26] | Matt and I… | 马特和我 |
[37:32] | Ellie used to walk around with the biggest frown. | 爱丽常常紧皱眉头走来走去 |
[37:36] | And I thought I had done that to her. | 我想那是我造成的 |
[37:41] | She’s angry because that’s how she sees me. | 她情绪暴躁 是受到我的影响 |
[37:43] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[37:46] | You’re better now? | 你现在变好了吗 |
[37:50] | I’ve wondered if you’d like the places I’ve been. | 如果你喜欢我去过的那些地方 |
[37:54] | If you still took ballet. | 如果你还喜欢跳芭蕾 |
[37:57] | If tulips are still your favorite. | 如果郁金香还是你的最爱 |
[38:05] | Go ahead. | 拿去 |
[38:07] | Look at it. | 看看吧 |
[38:26] | You wrote to her every day. | 你每天都给她写 |
[38:29] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:32] | Ellie… | 爱丽 |
[38:33] | She wrote to me every day. | 她每天都给我写 |
[38:36] | Who cares? | 我不在乎 |
[38:50] | This book means that your mom never stopped thinking about you. | 这个本子证明你妈妈从没忘记过你 |
[38:55] | Ellie you know that I lost my father the same way that you did. | 爱丽 你知道我跟你一样失去了爸爸 |
[39:03] | And it’s really hard growing up without your dad. | 没了爸爸 成长的道路真的很难走 |
[39:08] | I miss my dad every day. | 我每天都想念爸爸 |
[39:12] | But my mom | 但是我妈妈 |
[39:14] | she means everything to me. | 她就是我的一切 |
[39:18] | I gave your dad my word that I would keep you safe. | 我答应过你爸爸 要保护你的安全 |
[39:23] | Ellie right now you have a chance | 爱丽 现在你有机会 |
[39:25] | to have a really good life with your mom. | 跟你妈妈一起好好生活 |
[39:35] | Just give it a try. | 试一试 好吗 |
[39:59] | I remember that we used to read stories together all the time. | 我记得以前我们总是一起读故事 |
[40:04] | I miss that. | 我非常怀念 |
[40:07] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:12] | Let me show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[40:14] | Ok. | 好 |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | “But I have promises to keep | “但我还要守多少诺言 |
[40:47] | “and miles to go before I sleep. | “还要赶多少路才安眠 |
[40:50] | “and miles to go before I sleep.” | 还要赶多少路才安眠” |
[40:52] | Robert Frost. | 罗伯特·弗罗斯特 |