时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Criminal minds”… | 《犯罪心理》 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The press has named him the prince of darkness. | 媒体称他为暗夜王子 |
[00:05] | The dark is his signature | 黑暗是他的标志 |
[00:06] | And we’ll find that he’s always killed this way. | 我们会发现他一直在黑暗中作案 |
[00:08] | He shows up during a blackout | 他在停电时出现 |
[00:09] | he robs he kills he leaves a witness. | 抢劫 杀人 留一名目击证人 |
[00:10] | He got away with it for 26 years. Why did he come back? | 他逃逸了26年 为什么回来 |
[00:13] | Joe and Sylvia Spicer were killed. | 乔伊和塞尔维娅·史派瑟夫妇被杀 |
[00:15] | Those are my parents. | 他们是我父母 |
[00:16] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么这么做 |
[00:17] | He keeps a survivor so they’ll never forget him | 他留下活口 让他们记住他 |
[00:19] | But with you it goes beyond that. | 但你事业有成 |
[00:21] | He believes he turned you into the city’s hero. | 他相信是他把你转变成城市英雄 |
[00:23] | And he wants that recognition. | 他要得到认同 |
[00:24] | He wants everyone to know what he’s done. | 他要人们知道他的战绩 |
[00:26] | Is that your daughter? Where is she? | 这是你女儿吗 她在哪 |
[00:27] | She’s with my sister. | 她跟我妹妹在一起 |
[00:28] | That’s Morgan on the other line. | 摩根在另一条线上 |
[00:29] | We’re gonna need him at Kristin’s house. | 我们让他去克斯汀家 |
[00:31] | Let’s get over there. | 我们过去吧 |
[00:32] | This is about you. | 他是针对你 |
[00:32] | There’s no history at your sister’s place. | 你妹妹家没有关联 |
[00:34] | He probably took them to santa monica | 他可能会把她们带去 |
[00:35] | To your old house. | 你圣莫妮卡的老家 |
[00:38] | It’s only a matter of time before the cell phone reception goes. | 手机也迟早会没信号 |
[00:41] | We lost Morgan. | 跟摩根的联系断了 |
[00:42] | Reid? Great. | 里德 这下好了 |
[00:43] | Put the gun down or she dies. | 把枪放下 否则我杀了她 |
[00:47] | No pick it up! Pick it up! | 不 把枪拿起来 |
[00:48] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[00:49] | Don’t do it! Spicer Don’t do this! Don’t! | 别听他的 史派瑟 别跪 |
[00:53] | No! | 不 |
[00:55] | What is wrong with you?! | 你个丧心病狂的混蛋 |
[00:58] | No! | 不 |
[01:00] | We will find you you sick son of a bitch. | 我们会抓到你的 你个变态 |
[01:02] | Is that another promise? | 这算另一个承诺吗 |
[01:03] | Please please…aah! | 求求你 救我 |
[01:06] | Ellie I will find you! | 爱丽 我会找到你 |
[01:53] | This is what you’re all afraid of. | 眼下最担心的莫过于 |
[01:54] | The power grid is overloaded and gone completely down | 电网超载并完全崩溃 |
[01:57] | Plunging Los Angeles county into near-total darkness. | 洛杉矶几乎一片黑暗 |
[02:01] | City officials are unable or unwilling | 市政府无法或不愿 |
[02:03] | To speculate on when the lights might be back on. | 推测电力何时能恢复 |
[02:10] | Between the blackout and the prince of darkness | 停电期间 因暗夜王子仍未落网 |
[02:12] | Running around out there they advise locking doors tight | 政府呼吁市民锁好门窗 |
[02:15] | And staying very alert. | 保持警惕 |
[02:16] | As one official said off the record | 一位不愿透露姓名的官员称 |
[02:18] | It’s going to be a long long night. | 今晚将是尤为漫长的一夜 |
[02:32] | Help me! Help me! | 救我 救我 |
[02:35] | He’s coming! | 他快来了 |
[02:36] | Please let me in. Let me in. | 让我进去 快点 |
[02:38] | – Let me in! – Stop! | -让我进去 -站住 |
[02:39] | – She’s a child. – Let me in! | -她是个孩子 -让我进去 |
[02:40] | Ok I’ll call– look I’ll call the police. | 好 我去打电话报警 |
[02:43] | – There’s no time! – Do not let her in the house. | -没时间了 -别让她进屋 |
[03:18] | Spicer’s sister’s not in her apartment. | 史派瑟的妹妹不在家 |
[03:20] | The building manager said she left hours ago. | 房屋管理员说她一小时前离开了 |
[03:22] | Morgan and Spicer? | 摩根和史派瑟呢 |
[03:23] | No one’s been in or out since the power went down. | 停电后就没人进出过 |
[03:25] | Morgan said they were coming here right? | 摩根说他们会来这里 |
[03:26] | And he was a lot closer than any of us. | 而且他比我们近 |
[03:28] | Something must have changed. | 情况肯定有变 |
[03:29] | The cells are down. | 手机又没信号 |
[03:30] | Now how the hell do you find them? | 现在该怎么找他们 |
[03:32] | What would cause Morgan to change his mind like that | 他为什么在无法通知我们的情况下 |
[03:34] | when he knows he can’t tell us? | 还做出这种改变 |
[03:35] | The unsub had Spicer’s sister and daughter. | 不明嫌犯抓了史派瑟妹妹和女儿 |
[03:37] | Morgan knew he didn’t have a lot of time. | 摩根知道时间紧迫 |
[03:38] | So his first guess had to be right. | 他的直觉肯定不会错 |
[03:40] | The unsub attacked Spicer | 不明嫌犯抓走史派瑟家人 |
[03:42] | specifically through his family. | 就是为了打击他 |
[03:44] | How long has Spicer’s sister lived here? | 史派瑟的妹妹在这住了多久 |
[03:45] | 6-7 months. | 六七个月 |
[03:47] | Well that’s why they didn’t come here. | 所以他们没来这里 |
[03:48] | If the unsub wants to hurt Spicer | 如果不明嫌犯要伤害史派瑟 |
[03:49] | He’ll do it someplace that means something to him. | 他会选择对他有意义的地方 |
[03:52] | Morgan must have realized the same thing. | 摩根肯定也认识到了这点 |
[03:54] | The unsub and Spicer do share one place in common. | 不明嫌犯和史派瑟都知道一个地方 |
[03:56] | – Santa Monica. – Where he killed his parents. | -圣莫妮卡 -他父母被杀之地 |
[03:58] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[04:00] | This is Kurzbard in major crimes. | 我是重案组的柯兹博 |
[04:01] | I need a priority response. | 我这里需要优先处理 |
[04:07] | Kristin. | 克斯汀 |
[04:10] | Kristin. Kristin. | 克斯汀 |
[04:16] | Kristin. | 克斯汀 |
[04:17] | It’s getting harder to breathe. | 越来越难呼吸了 |
[04:19] | Just try to slow your breathing. Just slow everything down. | 慢慢呼吸 放松点 |
[04:23] | We have to get her back. | 我们得去找她 |
[04:26] | She’s just a baby. | 她还只是个孩子 |
[04:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[04:31] | Kristin look at me. | 克斯汀 看着我 |
[04:32] | I need you to tell me everything | 带走爱丽的那个人的信息 |
[04:35] | that you remember about the guy who took Ellie. | 把你所记得的都告诉我 |
[04:44] | I don’t want to remember. | 我不要去想 |
[04:47] | I know. Kristin I know you don’t | 我知道 克斯汀 |
[04:49] | But right now I really need you to try. | 但我现在需要你努力想 |
[04:51] | Ellie needs it. | 为了爱丽 |
[04:54] | My team is going to find us. | 我的同事会找到我们 |
[04:57] | They’re gonna go to your apartment where we said we were going. | 他们会去你家 我们说好要去 |
[05:00] | When they see that we’re not there | 他们看到我们不在那里 |
[05:01] | They’re gonna figure out where we are the same way I did. | 我们会跟我一样想到来这里 |
[05:04] | And when they do we will bring Ellie home | 等他们来了 我们就去找爱丽 |
[05:06] | But in order to do that | 要找爱丽 |
[05:08] | I’m gonna need you to think. | 我就需要你想 |
[05:09] | Is Matt… | 马特他 |
[05:12] | Is he dead? | 他是不是死了 |
[05:13] | Kristin please just try to focus on remembering. | 克斯汀 拜托你 努力想想 |
[05:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[05:24] | This guy | 这家伙 |
[05:25] | Has been traveling all over the country. | 流窜了全国 |
[05:28] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[05:29] | How did he bring you here? | 他怎么把你们带来这里的 |
[05:32] | In an rv. | 一辆房车 |
[05:35] | An old… | 一辆很旧的 |
[05:37] | filthy RV. | 肮脏的房车 |
[05:51] | Hungry? | 饿吗 |
[05:58] | Ellie? | 爱丽 |
[06:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:04] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[06:15] | You let me get away on purpose didn’t you? | 你故意让我逃走 是不是 |
[06:18] | So that they’d open their door. | 为了引他们开门 |
[06:30] | We’re gonna make a great team. | 我们会成为很好的搭档 |
[07:27] | Spicer? | 史派瑟怎么样了 |
[07:28] | Kurz we got here as fast as we could. | 老柯 我们已经尽快赶来了 |
[07:32] | What about Kristin? | 克斯汀呢 |
[07:33] | She was beaten and sexually assaulted. | 她被重伤并遭强奸 |
[07:35] | She’s out in the ambulance. | 她在救护车上 |
[07:37] | And you already know the bad guy took Ellie with him. | 你们应该知道嫌犯带走了爱丽 |
[07:39] | One more thing–there was another couple murdered | 还有件事 又有一对夫妻被杀 |
[07:41] | a mile from here an hour ago. | 距此一英里外 就在一小时前 |
[07:43] | We’ve got a team there | 我们已经有一队人在那里 |
[07:45] | but we’re pretty sure it was the same guy. | 但能肯定是同一人所为 |
[07:48] | Where’s Matt? | 马特在哪儿 |
[07:51] | Ah! Damn it. Just put a bandage on it | 见鬼 贴块绷带就行 |
[07:54] | and leave me alone. | 别管我了 |
[07:56] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[07:57] | It’s nothing Hotch. | 我没事 霍奇 |
[07:59] | He needs a CAT scan stitches | 他得做断层扫描 缝合伤口 |
[08:01] | and a lot of rest. | 然后好好休息 |
[08:02] | She’s right Morgan. | 她说的没错 摩根 |
[08:02] | Guys I’m not going to any hospital | 伙计们 在找到那女孩前 |
[08:04] | until we find that little girl. | 我绝不进医院 |
[08:05] | Now please just put a bandage on it. | 拜托 你就先贴个绷带吧 |
[08:08] | Morgan what’s the notebook? | 摩根 笔记本上写的什么 |
[08:10] | I asked the sister to tell me everything | 我让他的妹妹告诉我 |
[08:12] | she could remember about the unsub. | 她能记得的关于不明嫌犯的一切 |
[08:13] | And what’s her condition? | 她情况如何 |
[08:15] | It’s bad. | 非常糟 |
[08:17] | I’ll go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[08:22] | Hold on a second fellas. | 请稍等一下 |
[08:24] | Kristin I’m Agent Prentiss. | 克斯汀 我是潘提斯探员 |
[08:25] | I work with Agent Morgan. | 是摩根探员的同事 |
[08:26] | Is it ok if I ride along with you? | 我能跟你们一起去吗 |
[08:28] | If you’re coming we need to go now. | 如果要来的话 现在就得出发 |
[08:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | Ok we’re good. | 好了 可以了 |
[08:38] | How many cops are there in L.A.? | 洛杉矶有多少警察 |
[08:39] | City or county? | 市里还是县里 |
[08:41] | You actually know the answer. | 看来你知道答案 |
[08:42] | I know both answers. | 两个都知道 |
[08:44] | It’s white and extremely dirty. | 车身为白色 但非常肮脏 |
[08:45] | A very old RV. | 是一辆老旧的房车 |
[08:47] | With a male white in his fifties | 车上有一名五十岁左右白人男子 |
[08:49] | accompanied by an 8-year-old girl. | 以及一名八岁的女孩 |
[08:54] | Derek… | 戴瑞 |
[08:55] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[08:57] | You don’t look all right. | 你看着可不像没事 |
[08:57] | Reid drop it. Sorry. | 里德 别提了 抱歉 |
[09:00] | The local bureau office found us these satellite phones. | 本地分局给我们找来这个卫星电话 |
[09:02] | It should bypass any outage problems on the ground. | 它不会受停电的影响 |
[09:04] | – Good. – Any word on Ellie? | -很好 -有爱丽的消息吗 |
[09:13] | I was just– | 我只是 |
[09:14] | It’s not you. | 不是因为你 |
[09:18] | Between the blackout and the prince of darkness | 停电期间 因暗夜王子仍未落网 |
[09:20] | running around out there be advised to lock your… | 政府呼吁市民锁好门窗 |
[09:24] | I forgot something. | 我忘了说 |
[09:26] | Put the mask back on. | 带上面罩 |
[09:27] | – I forgot the radio. – What? | -我忘了广播 -什么 |
[09:29] | He listens to his car radio constantly. | 他一直在听车里的广播 |
[09:33] | The news. He would stop | 听新闻 他每次听到 |
[09:34] | whenever he would hear something about him– | 关于他的新闻就会停下 |
[09:38] | The radio–he listens– | 广播 他一直听 |
[09:40] | Ok I got it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[09:40] | – He listens to the radio. – Put the mask on. | -他在听广播 -戴上面罩 |
[09:42] | Something else. | 还有一件事 |
[09:43] | The other agent– you have to tell him. | 那位探员 你要告诉他 |
[09:46] | I made him promise… | 我让他承诺 |
[09:48] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[09:49] | Baby boy you all good? | 亲爱的 你还好吧 |
[09:50] | Listen I need you to run something for me. | 听着 帮我查点东西 |
[09:52] | You really had us worried. And by “us ” I mean me. | 你让我们担心死了 我其实是说我 |
[09:54] | I didn’t know where you were– | 我不知道你在哪儿 |
[09:55] | Now Garcia. | 马上查 加西亚 |
[09:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[09:58] | All right I’m looking for an old RV. | 我要找一辆老旧的房车 |
[10:00] | Partial California plates–Michael-David-3. | 是个加州车牌 其中一部分是M-D-3 |
[10:02] | That’s all she was able to get. | 她只知道这些 |
[10:04] | The victim thinks it may have been | 受害者认为这是 |
[10:05] | the first 3 letters of the plate but she’s not sure. | 车牌的前三个字 但她不确定 |
[10:07] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:08] | All right call me back on this number | 查到之后 |
[10:09] | as soon as you get a bite. | 用这个号码打给我 |
[10:14] | You know she really needs to be more professional sometimes. | 她有时应该表现得更专业点 |
[10:18] | She gets the job done every time. | 她每次都能出色完成任务 |
[10:22] | I told him Hotch. | 我跟他说了 霍奇 |
[10:24] | I told him that we should wait for backup | 我说我们应该等后援 |
[10:26] | But he wouldn’t listen to me. | 但是他不听 |
[10:28] | We split up and he headed around back | 我们分开了 他绕到了后面 |
[10:29] | before I could stop him. | 我来不及阻止他 |
[10:30] | Morgan sometimes when it comes to family | 摩根 一旦涉及到家人安全 |
[10:32] | common sense and procedure go out the window. | 常识和程序就会被扔到一边 |
[10:35] | We do the best you can. | 我们会尽一切努力 |
[10:37] | This unsub raped the aunt | 不明嫌犯强奸了孩子的姑姑 |
[10:40] | and then beat her for no reason. | 还毫无缘由地打了她 |
[10:42] | She didn’t resist man | 她根本没反抗 |
[10:45] | and he still pistol-whipped her until her ribs were crushed. | 他用枪托打她直到打断了肋骨 |
[10:49] | He killed Spicer while he was on his knees. | 他让史派瑟跪下 然后杀了他 |
[10:52] | He was unarmed. | 他根本没拿武器 |
[10:53] | This guy’s a pure psychopath. | 这家伙完全是丧心病狂 |
[10:56] | I want this guy. | 我要抓住他 |
[10:58] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[10:59] | Well we better do it fast. | 那我们最好尽快 |
[11:01] | Taking Ellie was like a game to him. | 带走爱丽对他来说是个游戏 |
[11:04] | The sick bastard thought it was funny. | 那恶心的混蛋觉得很有趣 |
[11:06] | He’s gonna get pissed off at her man. | 他最终会厌烦她 |
[11:08] | She’s nothing but a little girl. | 她不过是个小女孩 |
[11:09] | She’s gonna show him fear. | 她会表现出恐惧 |
[11:12] | And when she does… | 一旦如此 |
[11:15] | He’s gonna kill her. | 他就会杀了她 |
[11:21] | …new permits which provide a sense | 新的许可 导致对住房建设的 |
[11:23] | Of future home construction fell 3.5… | 观望态度下跌3.5… |
[11:27] | We’re not a team. | 我们不是搭档 |
[11:31] | You got us in. | 因为你我们才能进去 |
[11:33] | We did it together. | 是咱们联手干的 |
[11:36] | But I–I didn’t know. | 可我毫不知情 |
[11:39] | And if I didn’t know we aren’t a team. | 如果我不知情 那我们就不是搭档 |
[11:43] | Yet. | 早晚都是 |
[11:48] | Why do you have to kill people? | 你为什么一定要杀人 |
[11:52] | My dad says people who hurt other people are cowards | 我爸爸说只有懦夫才伤害别人 |
[11:55] | That they never hurt somebody who can protect themselves. | 因为他们不敢伤害能保护自己的人 |
[11:58] | So how would he explain | 那么他今晚自己的表现 |
[12:00] | What happened to him tonight? | 又作何解释呢 |
[12:02] | He let you go so that you wouldn’t hurt me. | 他不反抗你是为了我 |
[12:05] | That doesn’t make you brave. | 这不代表你有多强悍 |
[12:07] | He let me go? | 是吗 |
[12:09] | To save me. | 他是为了救我 |
[12:14] | You’re really not like him at all. | 你可真一点都不像他 |
[12:22] | Get back | 到后面去 |
[12:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:32] | Come here! | 快过来 |
[12:34] | Should we kill him? | 咱们杀了他怎样 |
[12:36] | What? | 什么 |
[12:37] | No! | 不要 |
[12:39] | You see Ellie? | 发现没 爱丽 |
[12:40] | We are a team. | 咱们就是搭档 |
[12:42] | You just decided to let that man live. | 你刚不是决定让那男人活下去吗 |
[12:46] | Except the question isn’t why do I kill people | 不过问题不是我为何杀人 |
[12:51] | The question is why I don’t kill everybody. | 而是我为何不杀掉所有人 |
[12:56] | I decide who dies | 谁该死由我决定 |
[13:00] | But mostly | 不过更多情况下 |
[13:02] | I decide who lives. | 由我决定谁该活下去 |
[13:05] | I’m like… | 我就如同是 |
[13:09] | God. | 上帝 |
[13:11] | And now you are too. | 而现在你也是了 |
[13:13] | …from L.A. Police. They’re now saying | 从洛城警局获悉 他们目前宣称 |
[13:15] | that the prince of darkness may be in an older white rv | 今晚暗夜王子可能驾驶一辆老式白色房车 |
[13:19] | making its way around Los Angeles tonight. | 在洛杉矶活动 |
[13:21] | Police are advising that anyone seeing | 警方建议如发现一辆肮脏 |
[13:24] | A dirty poorly maintained white rv | 缺乏保养的白色房车 |
[13:26] | Contact them immediately | 请立即报警 |
[13:28] | – And do not under any circumstances… – Uh-oh. | -并在任何情况下切勿 -哎呀 |
[13:30] | Approach it. | 靠近该车 |
[13:31] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[13:33] | Even god finds that sometimes | 就算上帝有时也很无奈 |
[13:37] | People just have bad luck. | 有些人活该倒霉 |
[13:54] | Calling someone? | 给谁打电话呢 |
[13:57] | Just calling triple-a. | 打给汽车协会 |
[13:59] | I got a flat. | 一个车胎瘪了 |
[14:01] | Just uh trying to get it fixed. | 想办法把车胎补好 |
[14:05] | No wait–ohh! | 不 等等 |
[14:10] | Police are also saying that the prince of darkness | 警方还声称暗夜王子 |
[14:13] | May now be traveling with a young girl | 可能挟持了一名女孩同行 |
[14:16] | an 8-year-old girl as a hostage. | 将这名8岁女孩作为人质 |
[14:18] | She’s described as having long brown hair. | 据描述女孩留有褐色长发 |
[14:20] | Police add that you should | 警方同时要求如果发现她 |
[14:22] | notify authorities immediately if you spot her. | 请立即报告执法部门 |
[14:40] | All right what we have is an unsub | 好了 我们追捕的是一名 |
[14:41] | In complete behavioral chaos. | 行为完全紊乱的不明嫌犯 |
[14:43] | Meaning? | 怎么讲 |
[14:45] | Serial offenders especially long-term successful ones | 成功且作案时间跨度长的连环杀手 |
[14:48] | don’t just suddenly change what they do or how they do it. | 不会突然改变行为以及作案方式 |
[14:51] | Going after a high-risk target like a police detective | 他为何选择警察这样的高风险目标 |
[14:53] | and then all of a sudden abducting a child | 之后又突然绑架一名 |
[14:55] | is fairly unheard of. | 他似乎一点不认识的儿童 |
[14:56] | – Fairly? – Sometimes they devolve | -似乎 -当得知警方不断逼近 |
[14:58] | As they know we’re getting closer to them | 而时间又所剩无几 |
[14:59] | and their time’s running out. | 他们有时会放弃权力 |
[15:00] | But this unsub doesn’t appear to be devolving. | 但这个不明嫌犯不会放弃 |
[15:03] | Devolution generally means loss of control. | 这通常是因为对局面失去控制 |
[15:05] | They find it harder and harder | 嫌犯发现越来越难以 |
[15:06] | to keep the outside world from noticing them. | 逃离外界的追捕 |
[15:08] | I think he’s becoming more controlled. | 我认为他感觉越来越能掌控局面 |
[15:10] | He spent a lifetime murdering seemingly random victims | 他似乎一生都在随机选择受害者 |
[15:12] | Then out of nowhere sought out Spicer | 突然间却选中了史派瑟 |
[15:14] | Recreated his parents’ murder lured him into a trap | 复制对他父母的谋杀 引诱他进圈套 |
[15:17] | killed him and took his daughter. | 杀了他还挟持了他女儿 |
[15:19] | The behavioral spectrum is alarmingly different. | 这种手法变化差异太大了 |
[15:25] | Yeah Garcia. | 喂 加西亚 |
[15:26] | Hi. I want to have better news mon ami | 我真希望能带来更好的消息 |
[15:28] | but there are zero RVs in the state of California | 可是整个加州没有一辆房车 |
[15:30] | With M-D-3 in that order on the plate. I’m sorry. | 车牌号含有M-D-3这三个字母 抱歉 |
[15:33] | Sorry’s not helping anybody. I need results. | 抱歉有什么用 我要的是结果 |
[15:38] | Garcia’s got nothing on the partial plate. | 加西亚对残缺车牌号的调查一无所获 |
[15:40] | Maybe Kristin’s wrong. | 也许是克斯汀记错了 |
[15:42] | It’s not surprising | 这也难怪 |
[15:43] | Considering her situation at the time. | 考虑到她当时的状况 |
[15:45] | So how the hell are we supposed to find this guy? | 那我们到底怎么揪出那家伙 |
[15:47] | We can contact him. | 我们可以联系他 |
[16:32] | …lasers and other technology so sophisticated | 激光等其它技术相当精密复杂 |
[16:35] | images will depict individual telephone poles and boulders. | 图像能描述记录单个电话磁极和仪表 |
[16:39] | Images will help determine erosion and sea-level changes | 还有助于确定腐蚀程度和海平面的变化 |
[16:42] | and also provide critical information from flood… | 还能提供关于洪水的关键信息 |
[16:45] | Kristin remembered in the ambulance | 据克斯汀在救护车里回忆 |
[16:46] | That the unsub listens to news radio incessantly. | 不明嫌犯一直在收听广播 |
[16:50] | He would even stop assaulting her | 当广播里提到暗夜王子时 |
[16:51] | if the broadcaster said anything about the prince of darkness. | 他甚至会停止攻击她 |
[16:54] | Makes sense for a narcissist. | 果然有自恋倾向 |
[16:56] | Oh no. | 糟糕 |
[16:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:57] | The LAPD just put all the information they have out to the press. | 洛城警局刚把所有掌握的信息公布给了媒体 |
[17:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:01] | A spokesperson at the crime scene | 犯罪现场的警方发言人 |
[17:03] | Was talking about the RV and about Ellie. | 提到了房车和爱丽 |
[17:04] | So this guy knows exactly what we know. | 那这家伙得知了所有我们掌握的情况 |
[17:06] | That might force him to dump the RV. | 这会迫使他丢弃房车 |
[17:08] | Or kill– | 或者杀死… |
[17:10] | No I don’t think so. | 不 应该不会 |
[17:12] | Why not Rossi? | 为什么 罗西 |
[17:13] | Well he could have killed you and the sister. | 因为他曾有机会杀死你和她妹妹 |
[17:15] | He didn’t. He kept you alive. | 但他没有 他放过了你们 |
[17:17] | He can’t be surprised that we know what he’s driving | 他不会感到奇怪 |
[17:20] | and that he has a hostage. | 我们知道他驾驶的车和挟持了人质 |
[17:21] | But how many news radio stations are there in Los Angeles? | 可洛杉矶有多少新闻电台呢 |
[17:24] | I don’t know 20 or so. | 不知道 20个左右吧 |
[17:25] | We can’t just guess which one he listens to. | 我们猜不到他收听的哪个电台 |
[17:27] | What about the emergency alert system? | 利用紧急报警系统怎么样 |
[17:29] | It would be a way to | 说不定可以让所有的电台 |
[17:30] | communicate over all the stations simultaneously. | 同时播报同样的节目 |
[17:32] | How do we do that? | 那该怎么做 |
[17:33] | I don’t really know. How hard could it be to work out? | 我也不清楚 能多难呢 |
[17:44] | Is this your son’s bicycle? | 这是你儿子的自行车吗 |
[17:47] | What the hell… | 搞什么 |
[17:50] | I–I may have run it over. | 我可能有点弄坏了 |
[17:52] | What’d you do back over it again? | 你搞什么 又弄坏了 |
[17:54] | Actually twice. | 其实还不止 |
[17:59] | Honey? What was that? | 宝贝儿 怎么了 |
[18:01] | Ellie. | 爱丽 |
[18:03] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[18:06] | You see Ellie? | 明白了吗 爱丽 |
[18:07] | Bicycles mean kids | 有自行车说明有孩子 |
[18:10] | And kids mean parents who are easy to control. | 有孩子的人比较容易控制 |
[18:14] | So go get the boy. | 所以 去找那个孩子 |
[18:17] | Bring him to the parents’ room. | 带他去他父母的卧室 |
[18:19] | – Paul! – What are you gonna do? | -保罗 -你要做什么 |
[18:21] | I have a widow to comfort. | 我得去安慰安慰那个寡妇 |
[18:25] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[18:28] | I am acutely aware that this is an unusual request. | 我很清楚这是个特殊请求 |
[18:31] | It’s an unusual situation. | 但现在是特殊情况 |
[18:34] | Then I need to speak to your boss. | 那让我和你的上司说 |
[18:36] | No I’m not calling back. Transfer me. | 不 我不能等 直接给我转过去 |
[18:41] | Uh yes who–who’s this? | 喂 你好 请问你是 |
[18:43] | Uh and what’s your title sir? | 我怎么称呼您 |
[18:46] | Ok uh I’m agent Jennifer Jareau the communications liaison | 我是联调局行为分析组的联络官 |
[18:49] | for the FBI’s behavioral analysisi unit. | 洁妮芙·洁婼探员 |
[18:51] | I need access to the emergency alert system in Los Angeles | 我要取得进入洛杉矶紧急报警系统的权限 |
[18:54] | And I was directed to your office. | 所以转到了您的办公室 |
[18:57] | Yeah the emergency alert system. | 没错 紧急报警系统 |
[19:02] | Get the boy in the closet. | 把他关进壁橱 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | Do it! | 按我说的做 |
[19:07] | Now! | 快点 |
[19:09] | It’ll be ok I promise. | 没事的 我保证 |
[19:10] | Don’t close the door all the way. | 别把门关死 |
[19:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:17] | I got the boy and I got the clothes. | 我带来了男孩 也拿到了衣服 |
[19:18] | So? | 所以呢 |
[19:19] | So you said if I did what you told me | 你说如果我照你说的做 |
[19:21] | Then you’d let them live. | 你就放过他们 |
[19:22] | Really. Go in the bathroom and close the door. | 是吗 你先去厕所 关上门 |
[19:34] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[19:51] | He has a brother. | 他还有个哥哥 |
[19:54] | I told him to tell the neighbors to call the police | 我让他去通知邻居报警了 |
[19:57] | And then tell the next house | 不光是邻居 |
[19:59] | And the next house and the next house. | 还有邻居的邻居 |
[20:01] | You know he’s probably told the whole block by now. | 没准现在整个街区的人都知道了 |
[20:04] | Can’t kill them all can you? | 你总不能把他们都杀了吧 |
[20:06] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[20:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:16] | Kristin wanted me to tell you | 克斯汀让我告诉你 |
[20:19] | She’s sorry she made you promise her brother. | 她很抱歉让你向他哥哥承诺 |
[20:22] | She said it wasn’t fair. | 她说这样很不公平 |
[20:25] | You want to tell me what she made you promise? | 想告诉我你答应了他什么吗 |
[20:29] | That I wouldn’t let anything happen to Ellie. | 我答应他 爱丽不会有事 |
[20:33] | Well she’s right. That’s not fair. | 没错 这个承诺太重了 |
[20:36] | How is anything we handle out here fair? | 我们在这所背负的还不够沉重吗 |
[20:43] | Every time they put me on hold | 每次他们让我等的时候 |
[20:44] | I get one layer higher on homeland security. | 都会把我推去国土安全局的更高一级 |
[20:46] | The E.A.S. Is coordinated by the fcc fema | 进入紧急报警系统需要得到联邦通讯委员会 |
[20:49] | And the national weather service. | 联邦紧急事务管理局和国家气象局的许可 |
[20:51] | It’s a bureaucratic pile of steaming– | 真是典型的官僚作风 |
[20:53] | – Um ma’am? – Yes? | -女士 -我在 |
[20:53] | – Thank you for holding. – Yes | -久等了 -没事 |
[20:55] | I’m with the FBI. We’re here in los angeles. | 我是联邦调查局的人 我们现在洛杉矶 |
[20:57] | A boy just woke up his neighbors. | 一个男孩刚叫醒他的邻居 |
[20:59] | Said he escaped from the prince of darkness. | 说他刚从暗夜王子的魔掌中逃出来 |
[21:00] | What? | 什么 |
[21:01] | He said they’re still in his house right now. | 他说他们还在他家里 |
[21:03] | – They? – There’s a girl with him. | -他们 -有个女孩和他一起 |
[21:06] | – Let me know. – Yeah. | -好了告诉我 -好的 |
[21:12] | We got you man! | 你跑不掉的 混蛋 |
[21:13] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[21:14] | That’s him! | 就是他 |
[21:18] | Get in there. | 进来 |
[21:23] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[21:25] | Always by the door. | 总是放在门旁边 |
[21:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:31] | Go on. | 快 |
[21:34] | Go on! Get in the car! | 快 快上车 |
[21:36] | Go on! | 快 |
[21:46] | What’s the matter scared? | 怎么 害怕了吗 |
[21:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:17] | The neighbors all banded together and came after him | 邻居们都联合在一起要抓他 |
[22:19] | But he was already in the car. | 但他已经上车了 |
[22:21] | Ballsy neighbors. | 邻居都很大胆啊 |
[22:23] | California has its moments. | 加州人什么风浪没见过 |
[22:25] | The first units all got here within 4 minutes of the call. | 第一组人马接到电话后四分钟内就赶到 |
[22:28] | Local watch commander locked down a 5-square-mile grid | 当地分队已封锁了方圆5英里内的所有道路 |
[22:31] | And there’s an apb on the car. | 并且发布了全境通告 |
[22:33] | We believe they never made it out of the area. | 我们相信他跑不远 |
[22:36] | Tell your officers not to approach him if they spot him. | 告诉你的人 找到他后 不要轻易靠近 |
[22:38] | He’s getting desperate. | 小心他狗急跳墙 |
[22:40] | Won’t be easy with a cop-killer. | 这有点难 这家伙杀了个警察 |
[22:42] | Then you’d better ask them | 那你最好问问他们 |
[22:44] | How they’d feel about getting that cop’s daughter killed. | 万一害死那个警察的女儿怎么办 |
[22:51] | He cut her hair. | 他剪了她的头发 |
[22:55] | I swear to god when I get my hands on this son of a– | 我发誓 要是我抓住这个混蛋… |
[22:57] | It actually might be good. | 这其实是好事 |
[22:59] | Why disguise somebody you’re gonna kill? | 如果想杀掉她 没必要给她伪装吧 |
[23:06] | Here’s how he stays awake all night. | 他就是靠这个熬夜的 |
[23:10] | Look at this article on Spicer. | 看看这篇关于史派瑟的文章 |
[23:12] | We already know he was obsessed | 我们已经知道 |
[23:13] | with all the attention Spicer was getting. | 他对史派瑟的成就很着迷 |
[23:15] | Yeah but look what’s underlined 3 times. | 对 但你看他划了记号的地方 |
[23:18] | “8-year-old Ellie bright happy child.” | 阳光快乐的八岁孩子 爱丽 |
[23:21] | This one’s just… | 但这一个 |
[23:25] | Special. | 太特别了 |
[23:27] | “I don’t normally take to kids | 我一般不绑架孩子 |
[23:29] | But this one’s just special.” | 但这一个太特别了 |
[23:30] | What? | 什么 |
[23:31] | That’s what he said back at the house. | 当时他在屋里这么说 |
[23:34] | Ellie was his target all along not Spicer. | 他的目标始终都是爱丽 而非史派瑟 |
[23:40] | Yes. Yes I’m still here. | 对 我还在线 |
[23:42] | Yep I’m always gonna be here. | 我这不等到现在了嘛 |
[23:45] | Ok. My name is Jennifer– | 我是洁妮芙 |
[23:48] | No. Do you know what? | 不 告诉你 |
[23:49] | I’m not going to explain this entire thing again | 我不想再对一个级别不够的家伙 |
[23:53] | to another mid-level bureaucrat | 解释事情的来龙去脉 |
[23:54] | who can’t give me a sufficient answer. | 你不能给我有效的答复 |
[23:56] | Put someone on the damn phone who can authorize what I need. | 快让你们的话事人来接电话 |
[24:08] | He wasn’t after Spicer. | 他的目标不是史派瑟 |
[24:09] | We were just coming to the same conclusion. | 我们刚得出同样的结论 |
[24:11] | It doesn’t make sense he hasn’t killed the girl | 这就说得通了 女孩是他的目标 |
[24:13] | if she wasn’t what he was after. | 所以他没有杀了她 |
[24:16] | He disguised her to keep her. | 他将其伪装起来 留在身边 |
[24:17] | Look at this. There’s a stack of them in the RV. | 看这个 房车上有一堆报纸 |
[24:19] | Reid’s reading them all right now. | 里德正在调查 |
[24:21] | So we profiled his obsession with Spicer | 那么我们推测他对史派瑟的执念 |
[24:23] | was over not getting credit for his law enforcement career. | 并未从对方的执法生涯得到满足 |
[24:27] | But maybe it’s the daughter he’s not getting credit for. | 但也许他想要的是她女儿 |
[24:31] | He thinks he’s responsible for her. | 他觉得自己对她有责任 |
[24:33] | Well she wouldn’t even be here | 如果25年前他没留史派瑟一命 |
[24:35] | if he hadn’t allowed Spicer to live 25 years ago. | 那现在根本就不会有那女孩 |
[24:38] | A bastardized version of a grandparent. | 一种错位的祖父意识 |
[24:40] | That’s a pretty twisted delusion. | 那真是非常扭曲的错觉 |
[24:42] | Well it only has to make sense to him. | 只有这样他的行为才说得通 |
[24:43] | And when a delusion like that crashes it crashes hard. | 当这种错觉破碎时 会产生强烈的影响 |
[24:46] | Hey guys. | 伙计们 |
[24:47] | The murders we found in Orange County in 1985 | 1985年橘子县的那些谋杀案 |
[24:50] | they might not have been his first. | 可能不是他的第一批受害者 |
[24:56] | Why did you do this? We were gonna be a– | 你为什么这么做 我们本来… |
[24:58] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[25:00] | We’re not a team. | 我们不是搭档 |
[25:01] | Not a team? | 怎么会 |
[25:03] | We were going to– | 我们本来… |
[25:10] | I was nice to you. | 我对你这么好 |
[25:14] | The lights are back on | 光明又回来了 |
[25:15] | Just in time for morning of course. | 给我们带来了新的一天 |
[25:18] | In other news the noose is | 此外 警方对暗夜王子的围捕 |
[25:19] | getting tighter around the prince of darkness. | 也即将收网 |
[25:22] | The LAPD believe they’ve narrowed down | 洛城警局确信他们缩小了 |
[25:24] | the area of the city he’s in. | 嫌犯所在市区的范围 |
[25:32] | Yes. I’m– | 对 我 |
[25:34] | Yes ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[25:36] | Uh yes madame secretary. | 是 部长 |
[25:38] | I’m so sorry to bother you this early but it’s very– | 很抱歉这么早打扰您 只是 |
[25:41] | Oh you have. Fully briefed great. | 您已经看过了报告 太好了 |
[25:43] | Um–yeah of course. I’m writing down the number | 是 当然 我记下号码 |
[25:47] | right now. | 正在写 |
[25:48] | Great. | 好的 |
[25:49] | Thank you so much madame secretary. | 非常感谢您 部长 |
[25:51] | Yeah yeah I will let you know how it goes. | 好 我随时跟您汇报情况 |
[25:54] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 感谢您 |
[25:59] | Hotchner. | 霍奇纳 |
[26:00] | We have access to the local emergency alert system. | 我们获权进入当地紧急报警系统 |
[26:03] | The secretary personally set it up herself. | 由部长亲自开启 |
[26:05] | It’s in the city command center. | 就在城市指挥中心 |
[26:07] | Good. Get an LPAD unit to take you over there | 好 让洛城警局的人送你过去 |
[26:10] | Get the system up and running | 运行那套系统 |
[26:11] | and I need you to start talking to him immediately. | 我要你立刻开始与他对话 |
[26:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:15] | It’s gonna take me too long to get there from here. | 我从这里过去耗时太久 |
[26:17] | I need you to talk to him JJ. | 由你去跟他说 小洁 |
[26:18] | – Me? – I’ll give you some strategies. | -我吗 -我会给你谈判策略 |
[26:20] | The unsub may still be in this area | 不明嫌犯可能还在这个区域 |
[26:22] | and if he surfaces we need to be close. | 一旦他露面 我们就出动 |
[26:23] | I’m not a hostage negotiator. | 我不是谈判专家 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry. You are today. | 很遗憾 今天你必须是 |
[26:33] | Dr. Reid you’re on your own cellular. | 小博士 你能打电话了呀 |
[26:35] | Yeah. The power came back here a few minutes ago. | 是的 这里的电力几分钟前恢复了 |
[26:37] | How’s my main man doing? | 我们的大哥怎么样了 |
[26:38] | On the completely safe assumption | 根据我合理的推断 |
[26:40] | that you’re not talking about me | 你不是在说我吧 |
[26:42] | Let’s just say I wouldn’t want to be this unsub | 只能说我庆幸自己不是这个嫌犯 |
[26:43] | when Morgan finally gets his hands on him. | 摩根迟早让他吃不了兜着走 |
[26:45] | That bad huh? | 那会很惨吧 |
[26:46] | Has he ever yelled at you before? | 他以前吼过你吗 |
[26:48] | Touche. | 真犀利 |
[26:50] | How can I be of service? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[26:51] | How far back can you go with your records Garcia? | 你能查到多久以前的记录 加西亚 |
[26:54] | How far back you talkin’? | 看你要多久以前的 |
[26:56] | Uh a murder investigation from 1968. | 1968年的凶杀案 |
[27:03] | This is the room. | 就是这个房间 |
[27:07] | So what do I do? | 我要做什么 |
[27:08] | Flip that switch when you’re ready | 准备好就按下开关 |
[27:10] | and you’ll cut into every signal on the radio bands AM and FM. | 能切入所有电台 无论调幅还是调频 |
[27:14] | That’s it? | 这样就行 |
[27:15] | It’s made to be easy. | 就是为了操作便捷 |
[27:17] | Ok. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[27:29] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[27:30] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[27:31] | We’re gathering some background information | 我们正在收集福林的背景资料 |
[27:32] | on Flynn that could be very helpful. | 应该能派上很大用场 |
[27:34] | – Just sit tight for a minute. – Ok. | -你再等一会儿 -好 |
[27:36] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[27:38] | Hotch… | 霍奇 |
[27:40] | what if I mess up? | 万一我弄砸了呢 |
[27:41] | Don’t worry. You won’t. | 别担心 你不会的 |
[27:44] | I’ll call you right back. | 稍后打给你 |
[28:29] | Now… | 快 |
[28:31] | get inside. | 进去 |
[28:38] | Get inside and don’t come out until I call for you! | 快进去 等我叫你再出来 |
[28:50] | Already? | 好了吗 |
[28:51] | Do you doubt it? | 信不过我吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah I’ll put you on speaker. | 我开免提 |
[28:54] | Ok. Let me preface this by saying | 我这么说吧 |
[28:56] | that a 40-year-old murder in a suburb of Los Angeles | 要在洛城郊区找个四十年前的凶案 |
[28:58] | is an absurdly impossible request. | 简直是不可能的任务 |
[29:00] | Having said that yours truly | 说到这个 你们知不知道 |
[29:01] | happens to know that the pollack library at Cal State– | 加州大学的鳕鱼图书馆… |
[29:03] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[29:04] | Yes sir sorry uh… | 对不起 长官 |
[29:05] | Anyway this murder was quite the scandal. | 这桩凶案可谓声名狼籍 |
[29:08] | for southern California in the sixties that’s saying something. | 对六十年代的加州南部确实如此 |
[29:11] | Ok I don’t know who was talking right then | 我听不出刚才是谁说话 |
[29:13] | But…word. | 不过 一语中的 |
[29:15] | So Nora Flynn was a prostitute and a drug addict | 诺拉·福林不仅是性工作者而且吸毒成瘾 |
[29:19] | Living in a desert community just outside of los angeles. | 就住在洛城郊外的一个沙漠社区 |
[29:22] | It appears bikers were her stock in trade rough bikers | 看来她都是从飞车党那里搞货 很牛逼的飞车党 |
[29:26] | And one fateful day she and her client | 直到有一天 她和她的客户 |
[29:28] | Were murdered by her 13-year-old son billy. | 被自己亲生儿子 13岁的比利谋杀了 |
[29:30] | Shot to death. | 用枪打死 |
[29:31] | The customer ironically named john | 那个客户 很讽刺的 名字叫约翰 |
[29:32] | Was able to tell the police before he died | 在死之前告诉了警察 |
[29:34] | That billy made him beg for his life and then shot him anyway. | 比利先是让他求情饶命 然后还是开枪打了他 |
[29:36] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[29:38] | And he was convicted but… | 他确实被判了刑 可是 |
[29:39] | Right. He’s a juvenile. | 他那时还是青少年 |
[29:41] | So at 18 he was released in 1973 | 于是到1973年 他年满18就被释放了 |
[29:43] | Never heard from again. | 从此人间蒸发 |
[29:44] | Oh he was heard from. | 现在他又出现了 |
[29:46] | And he never released a statement | 而他从未发表过声明 |
[29:47] | as to why he killed them | 解释他杀人的动机 |
[29:48] | Although it does appear his childhood was horrific. | 尽管看着像是因为他惨不忍睹的童年 |
[29:51] | I’m sending you a picture | 我给你PDA发了份图片 |
[29:52] | of him on the day he was released to your PDAs. | 是他被释放那天的照片 |
[29:54] | Make sure you send the files to JJ. | 确保你给小洁也发一份 |
[29:56] | Of course my liege. | 遵命 主公 |
[29:57] | Garcia bids you ad– | 我想你们… |
[29:58] | Garcia wait a minute. | 加西亚 你等等 |
[30:04] | Hey. | 你好 |
[30:06] | Hey back. | 你也好 |
[30:07] | Baby girl I’m sorry for taking your head off. | 小心肝 我不该拿你出气的 |
[30:09] | Oh darling our love is a rock. | 亲爱的 我们感情好着呐 |
[30:11] | No bad day can come between us. | 没有隔夜仇 |
[30:12] | Word. | 自然 |
[30:14] | Come home safe. | 要平安回来 |
[30:16] | I’ll leave a light on. | 我开灯等你 |
[30:21] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[30:22] | Jj listen. | 小洁 听好 |
[30:24] | The most important thing is that you build rapport with him. | 最重要的是要跟对方建立关系 |
[30:27] | Uh rapport. Ok. | 呃 建立关系 好 |
[30:28] | I’m asking you to do one of the hardest things | 我所拜托你做的事 |
[30:30] | that anybody in our position ever has to do. | 让我们所有人都觉得最棘手 |
[30:32] | I need you to empathize with him. Sympathize. | 我希望你能和他共感 表示同情 |
[30:35] | Don’t judge the things he’s done. | 不要评判他的所作所为 |
[30:37] | Garcia’s sending you a file on him and his childhood. | 加西亚正给你发一份他早年的文档 |
[30:39] | Look it over. It’ll help. | 看好了 会有帮助 |
[30:41] | If he hears that you care about him | 如果他觉得你关心他 |
[30:42] | That’s how you’re gonna get him to care about Ellie. | 就能打动他也关心小爱丽 |
[30:46] | He has to understand that he’s putting her through the same pain | 必须让他明白 他正让别人重复自己的遭遇 |
[30:48] | He went through as a child. | 他早年所遭受的那些痛苦 |
[30:50] | Uh ok. | 好 |
[30:52] | But it has to be his decision | 但必须由他自己决定 |
[30:54] | Because power is all-important to him. | 因为他只在乎掌控力 |
[30:56] | Power? Ok. | 掌控力吗 好 |
[30:57] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你能行的 |
[30:59] | Just talk to him. | 和他说话就行 |
[31:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:01] | Go over the file and start when you’re ready. | 看遍材料后 觉得准备好了就开始 |
[31:03] | Oh wait. You’re gonna be on the line right? | 等等 你也会在吧 |
[31:06] | I’ll be listening. | 我会听着 |
[31:14] | And the heat wave continues to be the top story in the southland | 热浪翻天仍是南部地区的头版头条 |
[31:17] | With temperatures expected to top 105 degrees | 气温都已经超过了40.6摄氏度 |
[31:20] | And excessive heat… | 而且酷热… |
[31:24] | Come on billy I bought you from your mama. | 来嘛 比利 我可是从你妈手里买的你哦 |
[31:28] | This man paid good money. | 这个人出手可大方了 |
[31:30] | Mom! No! | 妈 不要 |
[31:31] | Do as you’re told! | 照我说的做 |
[31:33] | Mom! Make him stop! | 妈 让他停下 |
[31:37] | I’ll be gentle Billy. Don’t worry. | 我会很温柔的 比利 别担心 |
[31:39] | No! | 不 |
[31:43] | Billy? | 比利 |
[31:45] | Billy Flynn? | 比利·福林 |
[31:47] | Did you– | 你怎么 |
[31:48] | Who’s Billy Flynn? | 谁是比利·福林 |
[31:50] | Mr. Flynn I– I don’t know for sure | 福林先生 我不确定 |
[31:52] | That you can hear me but– | 你是不是能听见我说话 但是 |
[31:53] | My name is Jennifer Jareau. | 我叫洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[31:55] | I–I work for the fbi as a communications liaison | 我是联调局的联络官 |
[31:58] | For the–the Behavioral uh… | 隶属行为… |
[32:03] | Ok. Mr. Flynn I– | 算了 福林先生 |
[32:05] | I–I want to talk to you about letting Ellie Spicer go. | 我想跟你谈谈释放爱丽·史派瑟的事 |
[32:09] | I mean I want to ask you to. | 我的意思是 我想请你高抬贵手 |
[32:13] | Uh see I’m not a hostage negotiator uh | 你看 我不是个谈判专家 而且 |
[32:17] | I’ve never done anything like this at all ever | 我这辈子也从未做过这样的事 |
[32:20] | But um sometimes circumstances it’s… | 但是 事出紧急 |
[32:27] | Look… | 那个 |
[32:29] | You can tell I’m not a hostage negotiator. | 你应该看出来我不是谈判专家了 |
[32:35] | But I am a mother. | 但我是个母亲 |
[32:38] | And I… | 而且我也知道 |
[32:41] | I know what your mother did to you when you were little. | 早年你母亲对你的所作所为 |
[32:45] | What she was | 她的为人 |
[32:47] | What she made you watch what she let men do to you | 她逼你看的那些 还有她让别人对你所做的种种 |
[32:51] | And it makes me so… | 都让我觉得 |
[32:54] | It’s just not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[32:59] | And no one– no one can make that better. | 只是这一切已经于事无补 |
[33:01] | I wish I could. I do. But… | 我希望我能 说真的 只是 |
[33:03] | If I–if I could somehow go back there | 如果我能回到过去 |
[33:05] | And you know make what was happening to you stop | 让你不再受到伤害 |
[33:09] | If I could just… | 如果我能 |
[33:11] | You know pick you up and just tell you | 带你离开 我会告诉你 |
[33:15] | That it’ll all be ok. | 一切都会好起来 |
[33:17] | That’s what moms are supposed to do. | 那才是一个母亲所该做的 |
[33:21] | They’re not supposed to be the cause of your pain | 母亲怎能给自己的子女带去无尽的痛苦 |
[33:23] | They’re supposed to make it go away. | 母亲得让痛苦远离子女才对 |
[33:26] | They’re supposed to hold you | 母亲应该抱紧你 |
[33:28] | And tell you everything is gonna be all right. | 告诉你一切都会好起来 |
[33:32] | They’re supposed to tell you that thunder is angels bowling | 她该告诉你打雷只是天使们在打保龄球 |
[33:37] | And that it’s ok to be afraid of the dark | 怕黑也没关系 |
[33:39] | And that it’s not silly to think there might be monsters in your closet | 觉得自己壁橱里藏着魔鬼也不要紧 |
[33:43] | and that it’s ok that if you want to climb in bed with them just this once | 爬上父母的床跟他们一起睡哪怕就一次又怎么了 |
[33:46] | ’cause it’s scary in the room all alone. | 孤零零一个人呆在房间里多可怕 |
[33:52] | They’re supposed to say it’s ok to be afraid | 父母该告诉你害怕也没关系 |
[33:55] | And not be the thing you’re afraid of. | 而不是化身成你的恐惧之源 |
[33:57] | But most importantly | 最重要的是 |
[34:00] | They’re supposed to love you no matter what. | 不管怎样 他们都要爱着你 |
[34:04] | What happened to you isn’t fair it’s not right | 你的遭遇不公平 也不正确 |
[34:07] | But um… | 但是… |
[34:10] | I’m supposed to empathize with you. | 其实我本该和你共情 |
[34:14] | Sympathize. Understand. | 同情和理解你 |
[34:19] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[34:20] | That–that would be a lie. | 这样就成了谎言 |
[34:22] | The truth is I don’t understand what you’ve done. | 事实是 我不能理解你的所作所为 |
[34:25] | I don’t sympathize with you killing people all these years. | 这些年来你杀了这么多人 我无法同情你 |
[34:29] | And I especially don’t understand you taking Ellie. | 我尤其无法理解 你为何要带走爱丽 |
[34:32] | What I can do is tell you what a mother should tell you | 我只能告诉你作为一名母亲该说的话 |
[34:36] | That you can’t take away your pain | 伤害别人 |
[34:38] | by hurting someone else. | 并不能减轻你的痛苦 |
[34:39] | That it doesn’t make all the nights | 就算你像对爱丽那样伤害别人 |
[34:41] | You went to bed scared and alone | 这么多个夜晚 你入睡时 |
[34:43] | any better if you scare someone else | 依然会感到孤单而害怕 |
[34:45] | the way you’re scaring Ellie. | 这根本毫无用处 |
[34:47] | What happened to you it isn’t fair. | 你的遭遇非常不公 |
[34:49] | But what you’re doing to her isn’t fair either | 但你对她的所作所为同样不公 |
[34:51] | And if anyone should understand what that feels like | 除了你 |
[34:54] | It’s you. | 没有人能体会这种感受 |
[34:57] | You have the power. | 掌控权在你 |
[34:59] | You can do what you want to do. | 由你决定该怎么做 |
[35:04] | But for once | 但这一次 |
[35:06] | You can choose to use that power | 你可以自己做出选择 |
[35:09] | to do for Ellie what should have been done for you. | 不要让爱丽重蹈你的覆辙 |
[35:12] | You can choose letting her go. | 你可以选择放了她 |
[35:16] | You can choose teaching her | 你可以选择教会她 |
[35:18] | that yes there are monsters | 世界上的确有魔鬼存在 |
[35:21] | and it’s ok to be afraid of them. | 如果你害怕 这没关系 |
[35:24] | But it’s not ok to let them win. | 但不能让他们战胜你 |
[35:28] | And it’s not ok to be one. | 也不能化身成为魔鬼 |
[35:44] | Agent Prentiss. | 我是潘提斯探员 |
[35:46] | Yes. Hello doctor. | 是的 你好 医生 |
[35:50] | Yes sir. | 是的 先生 |
[35:52] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[35:55] | Both of Kristin’s lungs collapsed. | 克斯汀的两个肺都衰竭了 |
[35:57] | She died a few minutes ago. | 她几分钟前去世了 |
[35:58] | Ellie’s got no one now. | 爱丽现在无依无靠了 |
[36:00] | Kurzbard. | 我是柯兹博 |
[36:02] | He let her go. | 他放走了她 |
[36:03] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[36:05] | He got out of the car and he just let her go. | 他下了车 也放走了她 |
[36:09] | She’s in a house about 6 blocks from here. | 她现在一幢屋子里 离这6个街区远 |
[36:10] | Where is he now? | 那他呢 |
[36:11] | He’s in another house up the street. | 他在另一间屋子里 就在这条街那头 |
[36:14] | JJ. I don’t know if you know. He let her go. | 小洁 你知道了吗 他放了那女孩 |
[36:18] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[36:32] | We have SWAT on the way Kurz. | 特警队已经在路上了 老柯 |
[36:34] | And an HPT team. | 还有人质谈判小组 |
[36:35] | Yeah but they’ll be a while. | 好 但他们赶来还得一会 |
[36:37] | We had a phone sent in with a direct line to this one | 我们送进去一部电话 直通这里 |
[36:39] | But so far– | 但目前为止… |
[36:41] | He’s watching us. | 他还在观望 |
[36:44] | This is Detective Kurzbard LAPD. | 我是洛城警局的柯兹博警探 |
[36:50] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你讲话 |
[36:55] | What? | 有何贵干 |
[37:02] | He wants me to come in. | 他想让我进去 |
[37:03] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[37:07] | I know this guy Hotch. | 霍奇 我了解这家伙 |
[37:08] | He didn’t kill me before he’s not gonna kill me this time. | 他之前没杀我 这次也不会 |
[37:11] | No. | 不行 |
[37:12] | I believe in my original profile. | 我相信我最初的侧写 |
[37:14] | He will not hurt me unless I show him fear. | 只要我不表现出恐惧 他就不会伤害我 |
[37:16] | – Listen… – When you needed us we were there for you. | -听着 -你对付死神时 我们也支持过你 |
[37:19] | This one is mine. | 而他是我的猎物 |
[37:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:23] | As I’ve ever been. | 你又不是第一天认识我 |
[37:50] | In here Agent. | 这边 探员先生 |
[38:28] | It’s over Flynn. | 结束了 福林 |
[38:30] | 5 years ago | 要是五年前 |
[38:33] | I would have just killed you right there in that bedroom. | 我会直接在卧室里杀了你 |
[38:37] | You couldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[38:40] | Couldn’t? | 为什么 |
[38:45] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我并不惧怕你 |
[38:50] | You really think that matters that much to me? | 你真觉得我这么在乎吗 |
[38:53] | Then shoot me. | 那就开枪吧 |
[38:55] | Go ahead. Shoot me. | 我站着呢 开枪吧 |
[39:01] | You can’t do it. | 你做不到 |
[39:04] | I study guys like you for a living. | 我的工作就是研究你这种人 |
[39:06] | I know more about you than you know about yourself. | 我比你自己更了解你的本性 |
[39:11] | Well you may not be afraid but they are. | 或许你是不怕 但他们害怕 |
[39:15] | You point that gun at them and I will kill you | 你要是敢用枪对着他们 我就杀了你 |
[39:17] | And that is another promise. | 这算是另一个承诺 |
[39:19] | My mother used to dance with me. | 我妈妈曾和我一起跳舞 |
[39:24] | You know who Cyd Charisse was? | 你认识塞德·查里斯吗[美国著名影星] |
[39:29] | She kind of looked like her. | 她和她长得有点像 |
[39:31] | Put the gun down and get up. | 放下枪 站起来 |
[39:34] | When I shot her… | 我朝她开枪时 |
[39:39] | She looked at me with such… | 她看着我的眼神… |
[39:45] | She was… | 那种眼神 |
[39:49] | I think relieved. | 我觉得是一种解脱 |
[39:53] | I think I helped her escape. | 我觉得我帮她解脱了 |
[39:58] | Was that really true or did I just imagine it | 这到底真是如此 还只是我的想象 |
[40:02] | to make killing her easier to live with? | 为了减轻我杀了她的负罪感 |
[40:08] | Did I help her escape? | 我帮她解脱了吗 |
[40:11] | Did I… | 真的吗 |
[40:14] | Set her free? | 给了她自由 |
[40:18] | Is that what you think you’ve been doing all these years | 这些年来你都是这么想的吗 |
[40:20] | Helping people? | 你是在帮助别人吗 |
[40:26] | Well no I suppose not. | 不 我想不是 |
[40:30] | Do you believe in heaven? | 你相信有天堂吗 |
[40:34] | This is your last chance. | 我再给你最后一次机会 |
[40:41] | You think I might see her there? | 你觉得我死后会和她在天堂见面吗 |
[40:45] | Maybe get a second chance? | 也许上天会给我第二次机会 |
[40:59] | I’d really like that. | 这样就太好了 |
[41:38] | “A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. | 佛曰 所谓家庭 |
[41:43] | “If these minds love one another | 即是心之所依 |
[41:45] | “the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. | 若心彼此相爱 |
[41:48] | “But if these minds get out of harmony with one another | 则家如花似锦 |
[41:52] | it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden.” | 若心彼此相憎 |
[41:55] | The Buddha. | 则如风卷残叶 |