时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | This is Dorris Archer she’s the third woman to go missing. | 这是Dorris Archer 她是爱达荷州多伊斯市今年 |
[01:08] | In Doise Idaho this year | 失踪的第三名女性 |
[01:10] | along with Paula Renmar and Samantha Rush. | 其他两人是Paula Renmar和Samantha Rush |
[01:13] | They went missing roughly 2 months apart. | 她们失踪的时间大约相隔两周 |
[01:16] | Well hello. | 你好啊 |
[01:23] | What did you join a boy band? | 你参加童子军鼓号队了吗 |
[01:26] | No. | 没有 |
[01:28] | Ok so what are we looking at here? | 好了 我们手上的资料显示 |
[01:30] | Late 20s early 30s. | 失踪人员皆年近30或30岁出头 |
[01:32] | All single though two are in committed relationships. | 全都是单身 不过有两人在谈恋爱 |
[01:35] | All living on their own. | 全都独自居住 |
[01:37] | Looks like normal suburban houses. Gives the unsub privacy. | 看来郊区不起眼的房子能掩护不明嫌犯作案 |
[01:39] | The differences are more striking than the similarities. | 被害人之间的差异比相似处更为突出 |
[01:41] | Different hair colors different body shapes. | 不同发色 不同体型 |
[01:43] | What do you know about his M.O.? | 有关于他作案手法的线索吗 |
[01:44] | That’s why we were invited in. | 这就是我们介入的原因 |
[01:46] | The abduction sites are pristine. | 绑架现场完好如初毫无线索可循 |
[01:48] | And there’s no DNA besides the victims’ | 只采集到了被害者的DNA样本 |
[01:49] | and there’s no sign of forced entry or a struggle. | 并未发现强行闯入或搏斗的痕迹 |
[01:51] | And the victims aren’t reported missing | 而且受害人皆在被绑架 |
[01:53] | Until 2 or 3 days after they’re abducted. | 2到3天后被报告失踪 |
[01:55] | 2 or 3 days– | 两三天 |
[01:56] | Women like this don’t just vanish | 这种女性是不会就这样 |
[01:59] | Without somebody noticing. | 悄无声息的消失的 |
[02:00] | Yes. Which is why I asked Garcia | 是的 这正是我让Garcia |
[02:02] | to dig into their lives. | 去调查她们私生活的原因 |
[02:04] | And when I took a look at their online activity | 而且当我查到她们网上活动时 |
[02:06] | I could easily see how the unsub is doing it. | 我一下就猜到了嫌犯是怎样作案的 |
[02:08] | Social networking sites. | 社交网站 |
[02:10] | Yeah. Facebook twitter. | 是的 在脸谱网和推特上 |
[02:11] | You name an online life-sharing time suck | 你开通一个在线个人生活分享空间 |
[02:14] | The victims were on it. | 就可以找到受害人名字 |
[02:15] | And if you look at each of their last posts | 而且如果你查看她们的最后留言 |
[02:17] | They say kind of the same thing– | 其内容十分相近 |
[02:18] | Going out of town going on a business trip | 出城旅行 正在出差 |
[02:20] | Going on a vacation. | 外出度假 |
[02:21] | But when you look at the time and date stamp | 但当你留意她们留言的时间和日期 |
[02:23] | of each of these cue the “Twilight zone” Music | 都正好是”暮光领域”的播放时间 |
[02:25] | Because they were all posted | 因为这些消息都是 |
[02:27] | the morning after each of them went missing. | 在她们失踪的第二早上广播的 |
[02:29] | The unsub posted them. | 是不明嫌犯发的消息 |
[02:30] | Social networks are an easy way | 通过社交网站 |
[02:32] | For an unsub to target his victims. | 嫌犯可以轻易锁定他的作案对象 |
[02:33] | These women were especially open. | 这些女性都十分开放 |
[02:34] | They posted everything from what they were having for dinner | 她们在网上公开各种隐私 |
[02:37] | to where they were going on dates. | 从晚餐的菜肴到约会的地点 无所不有 |
[02:38] | So this unsub friends his victims | 就是说嫌犯先与受害人结交 |
[02:40] | and then uses that as a cover once he takes them. | 作案之后再以此来作为掩护 |
[02:43] | That means he can hack into their accounts. | 这说明他可以黑进她们的账户 |
[02:44] | So he’s excellent with computers. | 那他一定很懂计算机 |
[02:46] | Definitely profiles as patient and organized. | 他显然很有耐心很有条理 |
[02:48] | He’s obsessive enough to remove all forensic details | 十分注意清理作案痕迹 |
[02:50] | but also patient enough to wait 2 months before abductions. | 又能在动手绑架之前耐心等待两月之久 |
[02:53] | He can afford to be. | 他有的是时间 |
[02:54] | He gets 3 days to do whatever he wants to these women. | 他有三天时间来处置这些女人 |
[02:57] | That means we need to assume these women are already dead. | 这意味着我们得假设这些女人都已死亡 |
[03:01] | The question is what he does while he has them. | 问题是囚禁她们时他都做了什么 |
[04:00] | “The single biggest problem with communication | 沟通的最大障碍 |
[04:02] | Is the illusion that it has taken place.” | 来自已经产生的错觉 |
[04:04] | George Bernard Shaw George Bernard Shaw. | |
[04:08] | So if this unsub is using social networks | 如果嫌犯是利用社交网站搜寻他的作案目标 |
[04:11] | to find his victims can’t we use that to find him? | 那我们能否以彼之道还之彼身呢 |
[04:13] | Yeah if these women each had 100 friends Following them | 是啊 如果这些女人每人有100个关注她们的人 |
[04:16] | then the unsub would pop up on each of their lists right? | 那他们每个人的好友列表里都会有不明嫌犯的名字 |
[04:19] | Uh the detective in charge John Fordham | 负责此案的警探John Fordham |
[04:21] | He looked into their groups. Everyone checked out. | 他查过她们的好友群 所有人都注销了 |
[04:24] | Social networking sites are surprisingly insecure. | 社交网站的信息保密及其不安全 |
[04:27] | Facebook recently tried to update | 最近脸谱网升级了 |
[04:28] | All their privacy settings and in doing so | 他们所有的隐私设置 升级之后 |
[04:30] | They made everybody’s profiles viewable. | 所有用户的信息档案被设为可见 |
[04:32] | Can somebody explain to me the appeal of these sites? | 有谁能给我说说这网站有啥吸引人的地方 |
[04:37] | “Eating sushi tonight. Yum.” | “今晚吃的寿司 真好吃” |
[04:39] | “Boss is keeping me late at work. Grr.” | “老板让我加班 真倒霉” |
[04:43] | Whose life is so important | 是谁这么大牌 |
[04:44] | That we’d be interested in this kind of detail? | 连他鸡毛蒜皮的事我们都要拿来八卦 |
[04:47] | I don’t know. I guess that’s the running joke right? | 我不知道 我猜就是给人当笑话看的吧 |
[04:49] | I mean nobody is. But we’d all like to believe | 可他们不这么想 我们觉得 |
[04:52] | There’s actually an audience out there | 总有一个人在关注着 |
[04:53] | That wants to follow our every move. | 我们的一举一动 |
[04:54] | You know some sites actually have a GPS feature built in. | 有些网站甚至有全球定位插件 |
[04:57] | You can tell exactly where someone is | 你可以获悉他们广播消息时 |
[04:58] | Every time they post a new comment. | 所在的位置 |
[05:00] | This is telling us how he’s finding them | 这只能解释他是怎么找到她们的 |
[05:01] | But it’s not telling us how he’s getting into their houses. | 并不能告诉我们他是怎么进入她们的住所的 |
[05:03] | At the very least I believe that he has copies of their keys. | 最起码 我敢说他配了她们房子的钥匙 |
[05:05] | Dorris Archer had a home security system installed | Dorris Archer家安装了家庭安全系统 |
[05:08] | But the disable code was entered at 1:56 A.M. | 但在凌晨1点56分被输入了屏蔽码 |
[05:10] | So he knew that too. | 所以他知道有安全系统 |
[05:11] | He also found a way to deal with her dog. | 他也有办法对付她的狗 |
[05:13] | A german shepherd she adopted from the pound last year | 是她去年收养的一条德牧 |
[05:15] | Went missing the night that she did. | 那狗与它的主人在同晚失踪 |
[05:17] | All right so this guy’s gotta be in and out of the house | 这么说这家伙一定在作案当晚之前 |
[05:19] | Well before the night of the disappearance. | 经常出入这所房子 |
[05:21] | He comes up with some ruse talks his way inside | 他想出了办法 能让他进入房子 |
[05:24] | Then once he’s familiar enough with the house | 然后等他对房子足够熟悉了 |
[05:26] | He knows he can come back and kidnap them | 他就有把握可以不留痕迹的 |
[05:27] | – Without disturbing anything. – What about the people | -绑架她们 -会不会是那些 |
[05:29] | who come into your house that you don’t consider a threat? | 不会引起人警觉的来客 |
[05:32] | Home repair guys dog-walkers. | 上门修理工 遛狗员 |
[05:34] | Yeah detective Fordham looked into that too. | 是的 Fordham侦探也调查过了 |
[05:36] | No one even came close to being a killer. | 跟杀手都不沾边 |
[05:38] | Ok Morgan and Prentiss start with the last abduction sites. | 好吧 Morgan和Prentiss从最近的绑架现场下手 |
[05:41] | See if anything point to his m.O. | 看有没有他作案手法的线索 |
[05:43] | Dave you Reid and JJ go back over the women’s lives. | Dave 你 Reid和JJ去调查失踪女性的生活 |
[05:45] | Start with their friends on the social networking sites. | 从她们社交网站的好友开始下手 |
[05:48] | If this is how the unsub is finding them | 如果不明嫌犯是这样找到她们的 |
[05:49] | Maybe they’re connected to him without even realizing it. | 那他们可能不知不觉的就泄露了自己的行踪 |
[05:57] | Uh Detective Fordham. | 您是Fordham警探 |
[05:59] | Agent Jareau? | 你是Jareau探员 |
[05:59] | Yeah. Uh these are SSA Hotcher Rossi | 是的 他们是高级特别探员Hotcher Rossi |
[06:02] | and Dr. Spencer Reid. How do you do? | 和Spencer Reid博士 |
[06:04] | Well thank you for coming. We can really use your help. | 感谢前来 我们很需要你们的帮助 |
[06:06] | Did you find anyone willing to talk to us about the victims? | 有愿意向我们提供被害人情况的人吗 |
[06:08] | The problem wasn’t who to bring in. | 人倒有的是 |
[06:10] | It was who not to. | 问题是该问谁 |
[06:18] | The man we’re looking for | 我们要找的人 |
[06:20] | Might have found your daughter through her social networks. | 可能是通过社交网站找到的您女儿 |
[06:23] | Did Paula mention anyone new in her life? | Paula提到过她的新朋友吗 |
[06:26] | No. | 没有 |
[06:27] | No one who started following her as a friend | 有没有人想通过交友来追求她 |
[06:30] | Someone she didn’t recognize? | 有没有提到她不认识的人 |
[06:32] | I don’t really know how those work. | 我真的不知道那东西是怎么回事 |
[06:35] | Someone sent me an email | 有人给我发电子邮件 |
[06:37] | Congratulating me on Paula’s promotion. | 祝贺Paula的升迁 |
[06:40] | I didn’t even know. | 我都不知道 |
[06:42] | And when I asked her she said | 我问她的时候她说 |
[06:43] | “Mom I put that on my wall last week.” | 妈 那是我上周就发布了 |
[06:48] | She was gone 2 days later. | 两天后她就失踪了 |
[06:53] | Samantha was rigorous about keeping her status updated. | Samantha有一点新鲜事就会更新 |
[06:57] | She’s obsessed with those sites. | 她沉迷于那些网站中 |
[06:59] | So I’m assuming she knew who followed her then? | 那么我推测 她应该认识关注她的人 |
[07:02] | Oh god no. | 当然不 |
[07:03] | She had over 1 000 friends. | 她有超过1000个好友 |
[07:05] | Wow. Why so many? | 怎么会那么多 |
[07:06] | We both worked in real estate. | 我们都在地产业工作 |
[07:08] | She saw it as the perfect way to promote herself. | 她认为这是推销自己的完美方式 |
[07:11] | So wait. Even though she told all those people | 等一下 她不认识关注她的人 |
[07:12] | What she was doing she didn’t know who was following her? | 但她还是随时告诉那些人她在做什么 |
[07:17] | You ever have so much email | 你有没有收到过海量邮件 |
[07:18] | You feeling like you’re drowning in it? | 多到让你觉得快要淹死了 |
[07:20] | Actually I don’t have email. | 事实上 我不用电子邮件 |
[07:22] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[07:26] | Then let me break it down for you. | 那我再解释一下 |
[07:29] | These websites are like email on crack. | 这些网站就好像潮水般的邮件 |
[07:32] | It’s impossible to keep up with everybody. | 你不可能认识每一个人 |
[07:37] | We just have a few more questions | 关于你女友的失踪 |
[07:38] | About your girlfriend’s disappearance. | 我们还有几个问题 |
[07:40] | Did Dorris ever mention letting someone in her home? | Dorris有没有说过让什么人到她家里 |
[07:44] | Like who? | 比方说 |
[07:46] | Well we’re just trying to figure out | 我们只是想弄清楚 |
[07:48] | Who would know the code to her home security. | 谁会知道她的家庭安全系统密码 |
[07:51] | It must have been someone she trusted with the combination. | 她肯定把密码告诉了某个她很信任的人 |
[07:55] | No. She was smart. | 不会 她很聪明 |
[07:56] | She took precautions. | 她采取了很多防范措施 |
[07:59] | That’s the whole reason she got Bruno. | 比如买了Bruno |
[08:02] | Bruno–the dog. So he was a guard dog? | Bruno 那只狗 是看门犬吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah. She trained him for like 6 weeks. | 对 她训练了它6周 |
[08:07] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:10] | Um…I know these are hard to look at | 我知道这很困难 |
[08:13] | But do you see anything different? | 但是请你看看这些照片 有什么不同吗 |
[08:17] | Something he may have done to get himself inside. | 他做过什么改动 让自己可以进门 |
[08:31] | This isn’t right. | 这张不对 |
[08:32] | What’s that? | 怎么 |
[08:33] | The photographs. This is when we first started dating. | 这些照片 这是我们第一次约会的时候 |
[08:36] | The one on the right should be on the left. | 右边的这个应该在左边 |
[08:38] | Ok. And she wouldn’t have rearranged them herself? | 好的 不会是她自己调整的顺序吗 |
[08:40] | No. She arranged them a certain way to tell a story. | 不会 她将照片按顺序排列 这是一个故事 |
[08:46] | It was–it was how we fell in love. | 我们相爱的故事 |
[08:53] | Ok JJ I got it. | 好了 JJ 我找到了 |
[08:54] | You see it? | 看到了吗 |
[08:55] | Actually yeah. | 确实有 |
[08:57] | Looks like he did try to hang something on the wall. | 看起来他曾经试图在墙上粘什么东西 |
[08:59] | There’s even a little residue left over. | 这里还留有痕迹 |
[09:01] | Morgan Morgan. | |
[09:03] | – Let me call you back. – Yeah. | -一会儿打给你 -好 |
[09:05] | Yeah what do you got? | 你那儿有什么发现 |
[09:06] | Hey I got one up here too. | 我这里也有一样的痕迹 |
[09:09] | What would he try to hang on that part of the wall? | 他想在墙上布置什么东西 |
[09:11] | Well from here | 在这里 |
[09:14] | I have an unobstructed view | 视野开阔 |
[09:15] | Of the second floor and down the stairs. | 二楼和楼梯都看得清楚 |
[09:18] | It’s the same thing down here. | 这里也一样 |
[09:20] | You can see the entire entrance. | 入门处看得一清二楚 |
[09:22] | Cameras. | 摄像头 |
[09:23] | He put up cameras. | 他装了摄像头 |
[10:00] | We think this is what he’s using to spy on his victims. | 我们认为他用这些摄像头监视他的受害者 |
[10:03] | They’re small they’re cheap and they’re easily hidden | 体积小 廉价 且便于隐藏 |
[10:05] | Behind photos books or plants. | 藏在照片 书 盆景后面都可以 |
[10:07] | The footage they record can then | 记录下的录像 |
[10:08] | Be transmitted anywhere. Website of your choice | 可以传送去任何地方 你设定的网站 |
[10:10] | Even your cell phone. | 甚至是你的手机 |
[10:11] | And he can toggle between cameras | 他可以在摄像头之间切换 |
[10:13] | To see everything that’s happening in the house. | 看到房间里发生的所有事情 |
[10:15] | And you found 5 of these at different points in the house? | 你们在房子不同的角落发现了5个摄像头 |
[10:17] | Upstairs downstairs bedroom even the bath. | 楼上 楼下 卧室 甚至是浴室 |
[10:19] | A ruse gets him in the door | 他可以设法进来一次 |
[10:20] | But it doesn’t buy him enough time to put up 5 of these. | 但根本没时间布置5个摄像头 |
[10:22] | Right. That’s why we think he starts with one camera | 没错 所以我们认为他最先安装的摄像头 |
[10:24] | Facing the front door. | 面对着前门 |
[10:26] | That tells him when it’s safe to enter the house | 可以告诉他什么时候可以安全的进来 |
[10:28] | When she comes and goes | 她什么时候出门 什么时候回来 |
[10:29] | when the dog-walker comes | 遛狗员什么时候来 |
[10:30] | And what the combination to the house is. | 安全系统密码是多少 |
[10:32] | It fits his M.O. | 这符合他的作案手法 |
[10:33] | If he learned their every detail on social networks | 如果他在社交网站上了解了她们的日常琐事 |
[10:35] | He will be just as obsessive in his surveillance. | 他会想要将一切监控起来 |
[10:38] | And once he learns their routine all he has to do | 一但他了解了她们的作息 他要做的只是 |
[10:39] | is pick the lock put up the rest of the cameras and boom | 找准时间 布置其他的摄像头 就大功告成 |
[10:41] | he got their whole life at his fingertips. | 她们的全部生活都在他的掌控之中 |
[10:44] | What does he do with the video? Maybe he keeps them? | 他拿录像怎么办 自己藏起来吗 |
[10:47] | If he’s a voyeur yes. | 如果他是个偷窥狂 没错 |
[10:48] | Ah voyeurs are rarely violent. | 但是偷窥狂很少如此暴力 |
[10:50] | Their excitement comes from spying without the object | 他们的刺激来源于偷窥 并且被偷窥对象 |
[10:52] | Knowing they’re being watched. | 不知道他们的存在 |
[10:53] | And by abducting his victims | 通过绑架他的受害者 |
[10:55] | He’s removing the outlet of his sexual release. | 他能释放性冲动 |
[10:57] | Reid is right. | Reid说得没错 |
[10:58] | So he must have some other agenda with these cameras. | 所以那些摄像头必然有别的用途 |
[11:02] | He might be sharing the footage with other people. | 他也许和别人分享这些录像 |
[11:04] | We need to have Garcia dig into surveillance | 要Garcia调查非法网站上的 |
[11:06] | In illegal video websites. | 监控录像 |
[11:07] | – I’m going to take this with us. – Why? | -我要把这个带回去 -为什么 |
[11:09] | We originally profiled there wasn’t any facial similarity | 我们之前的侧写说受害者的外貌没有相似点 |
[11:12] | Between the victims but I’m not so sure that’s true. | 但是我现在不是那么确定了 |
[11:15] | I want to compare Dorris’ picture with the other victims. | 我想把Dorris和其他受害者的照片进行比对 |
[11:20] | These videos the unsub took it looks like | 看起来 嫌犯把他的录像中的一段 |
[11:22] | One of them he posted online which may help me nab it. | 上传到了网上 我可以借此抓住他 |
[11:26] | If he puts it on the web | 如果他将之上传 |
[11:27] | Can’t you track that back directly to his computer? | 你不就能直接追踪到他的电脑吗 |
[11:30] | Normally yes. Normally in like in 17 seconds | 正常情况下 可以 正常情况下 给我17秒 |
[11:32] | I can get you the network he’s using | 我就可以确定他所在的网络 |
[11:34] | Get a physical address of his modem | 他的调制解调器的物理地址 |
[11:35] | And presto change-o no more bad guy | 噼哩叭啦变 坏孩子就被抓住了 |
[11:37] | But this unsub is a creepy computer aficionado. | 但是这个嫌犯是个电脑狂人 |
[11:41] | Do you guys know what a proxy server is? | 你们知道代理服务器吗 |
[11:43] | It’s an internet relay. | 互联网的中继站 |
[11:44] | Precisely. Kids use them to get around blocked sites. | 没错 孩子们利用代理服务器翻墙 |
[11:46] | Now usually one proxy is plenty | 通常一个代理服务器就足够了 |
[11:48] | But this piece of work is using dozens of proxy servers. | 但是这个家伙用了几十个 |
[11:51] | He’s bounced his signal off of china north korea | 他把信号在中国 朝鲜 俄罗斯 南非 |
[11:55] | Russia south africa… | 之间传送 |
[11:56] | Garcia can you trace him back to Boise? | Garcia 你能跟踪他回博伊西吗 |
[11:58] | Of course I can and that’s what I’m doing. | 当然可以 我现在正在努力 |
[12:00] | Time is the unfortunate ingredient I need though. | 但是我需要时间 |
[12:04] | This just in. | 这个刚刚出现 |
[12:05] | Looks like one of the proxy servers archived What | 看起来在Dorris Archer失踪那天 |
[12:07] | he was streaming on the night of Dorris Archer’s disappearance. | 他上传什么到其中一个代理服务器 |
[12:10] | – Can we see it? – Pulling it up now. | -能让我们看看吗 -发过去了 |
[12:19] | Well Prentiss and Morgan were right. | Prentiss和Morgan说对了 |
[12:21] | He knows the house. | 他熟悉这所房子 |
[12:24] | And the dog knows him. | 狗也认识他 |
[12:27] | Oh please don’t hurt that doggie. | 千万别伤害小狗狗 |
[12:29] | How many trips inside the house would that take? | 做到这种程度需要进出房子多少次 |
[12:31] | A dozen? | 十几次 |
[12:53] | – See that? – The camera’s attached to him. | -看到了吗 -他身上放了个摄像头 |
[12:56] | It’s his point of view. | 这是他的视角 |
[12:57] | So he can relive it over and over again. | 那么他就可以一次次的回味 |
[13:03] | Ok can someone tell me when this is over? | 等这段过去了告诉我一声好吗 |
[13:10] | – Please. – Not yet. | -完了吧 -还没有 |
[13:26] | He’s tender to her. | 他对她很温柔 |
[13:28] | She means more to him as a corpse than as a living person. | 她作为一具尸体要比作为一个活人对他有吸引力 |
[13:31] | Garcia we need to find the unsub’s network. | Garcia 我们必须找到不明嫌犯的网络 |
[13:33] | Even if it’s a rough area | 即便是大致的区域 |
[13:34] | it’ll help narrow the geographic profile. | 也可以帮助我们进行地理侧写 |
[13:36] | Yeah. Sir that’s totally what I’m trying to figure out. | 是 长官 我在全力查 |
[13:38] | There is something else kind of huge you need to know about. | 还有一个重要发现 需要让你们知道 |
[13:42] | Do you see this line of code there? | 你们看到这排代码了吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah what about them? | 恩 怎么了 |
[13:46] | It allows the user admin and in this case the unsub | 它允许有管理权限的用户 也就是不明嫌犯 |
[13:50] | To set up a chat room. | 建立一个聊天室 |
[13:52] | People were watching this on the night of the murder. | 在谋杀发生当晚 有人在线观看 |
[13:54] | We thought he was posting these after the fact. He’s not. | 我们原以为他在事后上传视频 并非如此 |
[13:56] | He wants people to experience it with him. | 他要其他人同他一起体验 |
[13:59] | He wants an audience. | 他需要观众 |
[14:01] | He has fans. | 他有粉丝 |
[14:11] | Can you freeze that? | 在这里暂停一下 |
[14:13] | He’s acknowledging the camera. | 他在向镜头致意 |
[14:14] | Tip of the hat to his fans. He knows they’re watching. | 向他的粉丝行脱帽礼 他知道他们在看 |
[14:16] | Classic narcissistic behavior. | 典型的自恋型行为 |
[14:18] | He’s performing for his audience. | 他在为他的观众表演 |
[14:20] | We know the M.O. The question is how. | 我们了解了作案手法 关键是他如何做到的 |
[14:21] | What kind of job gives him access to the victims’ houses? | 何种工作会给他进入被害人房子的机会 |
[14:24] | It has to be network and I.T.s | 肯定是做网络和信息服务的 |
[14:25] | the guy you let in to hook up your internet. | 能接触到家里互联网的人 |
[14:27] | Gets him in their house and on their computers. | 进入她们房子接触她们的电脑 |
[14:29] | I went through all the women’s internet service providers | 我对这几个女性的互联网运营商 |
[14:32] | With a fine-tooth comb. | 进行了仔细的检查 |
[14:33] | They all used different companies | 运营商均不相同 |
[14:35] | and no overlap with sales reps. | 推销员也都是不同的人 |
[14:37] | What about onsite tech support? | 上门服务的人查过吗 |
[14:39] | Oh well clean as a whistle. | 查了 都很清白 |
[14:40] | They all had alibis with no criminal records. | 他们都有不在场证明也都没有案底 |
[14:43] | What I don’t understand is | 我不明白的是 |
[14:45] | Why does he take the bodies with him after they’re dead? | 他为什么要把她们尸体带走 |
[14:48] | Yeah it’d be one thing if he took them while they were still alive | 是啊 在活着的时候把人带走是一回事 |
[14:50] | But he’s accomplished his task. | 而他已完成了使命 |
[14:52] | He murders them and he completes the performance. | 他杀了她们 完成了自己的表演 |
[14:55] | So why take the risk of carrying a corpse to your car? | 又为什么冒风险把尸体抬上车呢 |
[14:58] | Well there must be some postmortem behavior | 这里一定有某种对尸体的仪式 |
[15:00] | or signature or something we’re not seeing. | 或是记号 或者一些我们没看到的东西 |
[15:01] | Well think about that for a second. | 试想一下 |
[15:03] | He’s sharing this murder with a crowd of onlookers. | 他同一群旁观者分享谋杀的过程 |
[15:06] | What could he be doing to these bodies just for himself? | 当他独自面对尸体时又会做些什么呢 |
[15:10] | Hey guys. | 伙计们 |
[15:12] | Garcia’s got something for us. | Garcia有新发现 |
[15:13] | Go ahead baby girl. | 说吧 小宝贝 |
[15:15] | Ok friends I have some good news | 好的 朋友们 我有些好消息 |
[15:17] | But first here is the thing that sucks. | 不过首先 是个坏消息 |
[15:19] | I located the network the unsub is using in Boise | 我锁定了不明嫌犯的网络在博伊西市的位置 |
[15:23] | and it is the victims’ own wireless. | 全都是受害人的无线网络 |
[15:25] | So does he hack in before he starts with the murders? | 那么他在杀人之前黑进了受害人的网络吗 |
[15:27] | Hacking is obscenely time-consuming. | 黑进去会花费很长时间 |
[15:29] | I just make it look easy because I’m a genius. But he’s not me. | 对我来说很简单 因为我是天才 而他不是我 |
[15:32] | So my guess is that he’s got to lurk around their network | 我认为在他杀死她们之前几天到一周的时间里 |
[15:35] | for at least a couple of days to a week before he kills them. | 就已经潜伏在她们的网络里了 |
[15:38] | That’s pretty brilliant on his part. | 从他的角度来说 很有才 |
[15:40] | Yeah he knows when we follow his online paper trail | 他知道当我们追踪他的网上文件记录时 |
[15:42] | that it’ll lead us right back to the murder site. | 会把我们带回到谋杀现场 |
[15:44] | What’s the good news? | 好消息是什么 |
[15:45] | Hackers are very loyal to their spoofing techniques | 黑客们十分忠实自己的伎俩 |
[15:48] | And if they think no one’s watching | 如果他们认为没有人监视的话 |
[15:49] | they’ll use the same roads over and over. | 就会一次一次的走相同的路 |
[15:51] | Ok so if he goes through Russia China and North Korea again… | 如果他再次走俄国 中国 北朝鲜这条线路的话 |
[15:54] | I have flagged those servers | 我就把这些服务器全都做上标记 |
[15:55] | and if he uses them in the same order | 如果他们使用同样的命令行 |
[15:57] | I will catch him so fast. | 我就能把他逮个正着 |
[15:58] | That’s only going to help us if he commits another murder. | 只有他再次杀人这个办法才会行得通 |
[16:01] | Yes that’s also true. | 恩 这倒也是 |
[16:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:04] | Garcia if he does stream this again | Garcia 如果他再进行一次漫游 |
[16:07] | how much time will you need to find the network? | 你需要多长时间才能找到网络位置 |
[16:09] | Oh uh that’s hard to guess | 涉及所有这些国际间的IP测试 |
[16:11] | with all the international pinging. I– | 实在很难预计 |
[16:12] | – Ballpark. – Uh 7 minutes? | -大概呢 -七分钟吧 |
[16:15] | That’s not fast enough. He’s in and out of the house in 5. | 不够快 他进出房子一次只需五分钟 |
[16:17] | Oh god. I’m going to have to trim my time down then. | 天呐 那么我必须得争分夺秒了 |
[16:20] | Garcia get it done. | Garcia 把它搞定 |
[16:22] | JJ we need to call a press conference. | JJ 我们需要开个新闻发布会 |
[16:24] | Now that we know how he’s killing these women | 现在我们知道了他是怎么杀死这些女性的 |
[16:26] | We need to get it out there. | 我们得把消息传出去 |
[16:27] | Uh all right I’ll uh prescreen the journalists I call on | 好的 我会对记者的问题进行筛选 |
[16:30] | hope we don’t get anything out of left field. | 希望不会传出去什么出格的消息 |
[16:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:33] | I know what connects the victims. | 我知道受害人之间的联系了 |
[16:36] | I was staring at pictures of the victims | 我端详了一下受害人的照片 |
[16:38] | And I knew there was a pattern connecting them | 我察觉到一个把她们联系在一起的模式 |
[16:39] | But I couldn’t tell what it was until I broke it down mathematically. | 但是我不知道是什么 直到我对它们进行了数学解构 |
[16:41] | Why are we so drawn to celebrity faces? | 我们为什么对名媛的脸那么着迷呢 |
[16:44] | Because there’s a symetry to their beauty– | 因为她们眉清目秀且五官端正 |
[16:45] | the eyes the ears the ratio of the forehead to the chin. | 眼睛 耳朵 额头到脸颊之间的比例 |
[16:48] | The more balanced they are | 它们越是匀称 |
[16:49] | The more appealing they are to our eye. | 我们看着越舒服 |
[16:50] | These women aren’t celebrities though. | 但是这些女人都不是什么名媛 |
[16:52] | No but there are similarities between them | 是的 不过她们之间有相似之处 |
[16:53] | and it wasn’t until I scanned their pictures | 我对她们的照片进行扫面之后 |
[16:54] | and got it to the guys at Quantico that I had a full breakdown. | 发给匡蒂科的技术人员对它们进行了全面解析 |
[16:56] | All right strip away eye color hair color and skin tone | 好的 去掉眼睛颜色 头发颜色和肤色 |
[16:59] | And what are we left with geometrically? | 看看剩下的几何图形是怎样的 |
[17:01] | They’re all slightly dystopic. | 都有点倾斜 |
[17:02] | The left eye is slightly lower | 所有受害人的左眼都 |
[17:04] | than the right eye on all the victims. | 比右眼稍微低一些 |
[17:05] | All the noses are narrow. | 鼻梁都窄一些 |
[17:08] | The forehead has the same ridge. | 额头隆起弧度相似 |
[17:10] | He might not even be aware that he sees it in them. | 他可能自己都没有意识到这些 |
[17:12] | There have been studies that suggest | 有研究表明 |
[17:13] | that we pick our spouses subconsciously | 我们选择配偶的潜意识 |
[17:15] | based on a facial symmetry that we recognize. | 就是基于自身对面部匀称的感觉 |
[17:17] | So consciously or unconsciously | 所以有意无意的 |
[17:18] | when he recognizes it he has to destroy it. | 他意识到这个 就去破坏它 |
[17:21] | Which means he only has interest in the bodies | 也就是说他只对尸体感兴趣 |
[17:23] | as they relate back to him. | 因为她们能让他找回感觉 |
[17:25] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[17:27] | They’re a reflection. | 她们是映像 |
[17:29] | Remember what he did at the end of the video? | 记得他在视频结束的动作吗 |
[17:35] | He wiped the tear away. | 他擦掉了眼泪 |
[17:37] | Another act of compassion he’s not capable of. | 另一种他不应该产生的同情行为 |
[17:39] | His narcissism prevents him from that. | 自恋让他无法产生同情 |
[17:42] | In the greek myth Narcissus was so self-absorbed | 希腊神话中 那喀索斯太过自恋 |
[17:44] | That he fell in love with his own reflection in the water. | 爱上了自己在水中的映像 |
[17:46] | Exactly. He finds women with the same face | 对 他找相同脸型的女人 |
[17:48] | He strangles them and then stares at them after they’ve died. | 扼死她们 然后盯着她们 |
[17:52] | But whose image does he really see? | 他真正看到的是谁 |
[17:54] | His own. | 他自己 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:34] | Most of us take the internet for granted. | 大部分人不注重网络安全 |
[18:36] | We forget about texts that we share | 人们忘记自己在社交网 |
[18:38] | Or updates we put on social networks. | 发布和更新过什么信息 |
[18:41] | But the internet never forgets. | 但网络不会忘记 |
[18:42] | Once it’s out there it’s out there forever. | 一旦发布 就无法抹除 |
[18:44] | Now we all know about the | 我们都知道 |
[18:46] | horrific deaths that get shown on the web. | 网上很多恐怖的死亡信息 |
[18:47] | The murder of a journalist. The stoning of an iranian dissident. | 记者被杀 伊朗反对派政客之死 |
[18:51] | Those murders are immortal. | 这些都流传不朽 |
[18:53] | And this unsub craves that same immortality. | 嫌犯也渴望有这种声望 |
[18:55] | He recognizes his face on theirs | 他以自己的脸型选择目标 |
[18:57] | And he kills them as a way of saying | 杀死她们 告诉观众 |
[18:58] | “This is what I look like.” | 这就是我的样子 |
[19:00] | We think this also informs his compulsion to take the bodies with him. | 这也是他带走尸体的原因 |
[19:03] | He takes them to a secondary location | 我们认为他把尸体带到 |
[19:05] | Where we believe he preserves them | 能储存的地方 |
[19:06] | So that every time he looks at them | 每次他看着尸体 |
[19:08] | He sees his own ego reflected. | 看到的都是自我 |
[19:10] | Fortunately for us this means we have a good idea of what he looks like. | 所幸 我们也能知道他的大概相貌 |
[19:13] | Based on the shape of the victims’ faces | 根据死者的脸型 |
[19:16] | We have a rough composite sketch. | 我们粗略地做了合成素描 |
[19:19] | This unsub is an expert with computers and home networks. | 不明嫌犯精通电脑和网络技术 |
[19:23] | So look into criminal records of men with extensive computer training. | 查找受过大量电脑培训的罪犯记录 |
[19:26] | We know you’ve already looked into | 我们知道你们查过 |
[19:26] | the victims’ computer I.T. Settings | 死者电脑的信息设置 |
[19:29] | So we’d like to expand the search. | 我们想扩大搜索范围 |
[19:31] | Look into electronic stores | 查一下电子商店 |
[19:32] | Computer distributors I.T. Departments where the women worked. | 电脑经销商 死者工作过的信息部门 |
[19:35] | We overuse the term narcissistic in our culture | 人们日常太滥用自恋这个词 |
[19:38] | But we’re going back to the psychological definition. | 我们用精确的心理学定义 |
[19:40] | Every aspect of this man’s life | 嫌犯生活的各方面 |
[19:42] | Has been constructed around an inflated sense of self. | 都建筑在自我膨胀之上 |
[19:45] | Unsubs like this are particularly vulnerable | 这种不明嫌犯内心极易受伤 |
[19:47] | To what’s called narcissistic injury. | 称为自恋性创伤 |
[19:49] | If his self-worth is attacked or damaged he will lash out. | 如果自尊受到伤害 他会发狂 |
[19:54] | So if you find this unsub do not challenge him publicly. | 所以如果找到不明嫌犯 不要当众刺激他 |
[19:57] | Say you just want to talk him | 说你只想和他谈谈 |
[19:59] | See if he knows anything about the brilliant mastermind | 问他知不知道跟踪这些女子的 |
[20:02] | Who’s stalking these women. | 大师是谁 |
[20:04] | Under no circumstances should you denigrate him. | 绝对不要诋毁他 |
[20:06] | As difficult as it is we need to talk up his exploits | 虽然很难 但我们要假装尊敬他 |
[20:09] | As if we respected him. | 称赞他的事迹 |
[20:20] | This is a sketch of the man we’re looking for. | 这是嫌疑犯的素描 |
[20:22] | He is a white male | 白人男子 |
[20:24] | Roughly 5’10”. | 身高约一米七八 |
[20:25] | He’s highly skilled with computers and networks. | 精通电脑及网络技术 |
[20:28] | We encourage everyone to | 我们希望各位 |
[20:30] | monitor the information they post about themselves on social networks. | 在交友网慎重发布个人信息 |
[20:33] | Do not document the details of your day. | 不要记录日常细节 |
[20:37] | Don’t post pictures of yourself friends or family. | 不要发布私人及亲友的照片 |
[20:40] | All right we’ll take some questions. Yeah? | 请问各位有疑问吗 |
[20:41] | How did the fbi generate this sketch if there were no eyewitnesses? | 没有目击证人 联调局如何得出素描 |
[20:44] | It’s a approximation based on a video we recovered. | 根据恢复的视频所做 |
[20:48] | Ok yeah what’s your question? | 请说您的问题 |
[20:50] | Can you comment on the rumor he | 请对嫌犯和死者的 |
[20:51] | has some sort of facial symmetry with his victims? | 脸部对称性发表一下意见 |
[20:55] | Does he look like them? | 他和死者很像吗 |
[20:56] | Right now the boise police are pursuing several theories. | 博伊西警方正在追查几种可能 |
[20:59] | That’s not a no. | 您没有正面否定 |
[21:00] | Why would he target women who look like him? | 嫌犯为何选择长相像他的女人 |
[21:02] | It’s too soon to speculate on how or why he chooses his victims. | 目前无法断定嫌犯选择目标的原因及方式 |
[21:06] | Well what should people do to protect themselves | 那民众要怎么保护自己 |
[21:08] | change their face? | 改变面貌吗 |
[21:09] | No just update your online security | 不 加强上网安全 |
[21:11] | And be vigilant about what you post. | 慎重发布个人信息 |
[21:13] | All right we’re done with questions. | 提问到此为止 |
[21:15] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢各位 -谢谢 |
[21:28] | Hotch Hotch. | |
[21:29] | Somebody leaked our profile. | 有人泄露了侧写结果 |
[21:31] | The press started asking questions about facial symmetry. | 媒体问了关于面部对称性的问题 |
[21:34] | It must have been one of your officers. | 肯定是你的一位警官 |
[21:36] | Look my guys were checking their cell phones | 我的人当时在看手机 |
[21:37] | But that’s just habit now. | 那都是习惯了 |
[21:39] | All right I can talk to the press independently | 我会单独和媒体谈 |
[21:41] | I can keep this off the 10:00 news but– | 十点新闻不播放 但是 |
[21:42] | I know. It went out live. | 我知道 刚刚直播了 |
[21:44] | Well what are the chances he didn’t see it? | 嫌犯也可能没看到吧 |
[21:47] | Not good. | 不太可能 |
[21:50] | Oh your crafty little sicko. | 狡猾的死变态 |
[21:56] | Sir it’s fantastic you called. I just figured out– | 长官 你打得正是时候 我刚查出 |
[21:59] | How are you doing on pinning down the networks? | 追踪网络信号的结果如何 |
[22:01] | Ok that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我正想向您汇报 |
[22:02] | Remember how I said he was spoofing his signal of different servers? | 我说过他假装在各服务器之间发送信号 |
[22:05] | Well it turns out some of those are a decoy meant to waste my time. | 那其实是用来浪费我的时间的圈套 |
[22:08] | So does that mean you can find him faster? | 那你能更快找到他吗 |
[22:09] | Totally. Totally. I can write a program | 可以 我能写个程序 |
[22:11] | That filters out the decoys– | 过滤掉那些圈套 |
[22:13] | Oh crap. | 糟糕 |
[22:15] | Is that him? | 他行动了吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah. Uh… | 是 |
[22:18] | Ok. It looks like I’m gonna have to filter this on the fly. | 看来我得马上过滤了 |
[22:22] | Can you send us the feed? | 你能把信号发过来吗 |
[22:23] | I think I can intercept it in ukraine. | 我应该能在乌克兰截取信号 |
[22:25] | He’s going live. | 他正在直播 |
[22:28] | Look at the way he’s moving. | 看他走动的方式 |
[22:30] | He’s not slow and deliberate. This guy’s pissed. | 毫不犹豫 他被气急了 |
[22:32] | All right what do we see? Determining markers. | 仔细观察 定位标记 |
[22:34] | A one-story cottage. | 单层别墅 |
[22:35] | It could be anywhere. | 随处可见 |
[22:36] | Is there a number on the house? | 有没有看到门号 |
[22:37] | No and he’s already at the door. | 没有 他已经到门口了 |
[22:39] | Garcia Garcia. | |
[22:40] | He’s using twice as many proxy servers. | 他加了两倍代理服务器 |
[22:42] | Wait. This window here on the bottom– is that the chat room? | 等等 下面的窗口是聊天室吗 |
[22:44] | Uh-huh. | 对 |
[22:45] | There she is. He’s in the house guys. | 她在那 他在屋里 |
[22:47] | He’s completely changed his M.O. | 他彻底改变了作案手法 |
[22:49] | It is way too early. There’s too much light. | 现在还太早 天还很亮 |
[22:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:51] | Someone asked the wrong question at the press conference. | 有人在新闻发布会问错了问题 |
[22:54] | Oh my god turn around. Just turn around. | 天呐 回头 快回头 |
[22:56] | Maybe she can fend him off. | 也许她可以防住他 |
[22:58] | New kitchen appliances. Can we track them through work orders? | 新的厨房电器 可以通过订单追踪吗 |
[23:00] | He’ll be gone by then. | 追到他也已经跑了 |
[23:01] | Garcia give us something. | Garcia 给我们点信息 |
[23:02] | I’m state side now. I’m almost to Idaho. | 我已经到洲际了 快到爱达荷了 |
[23:04] | – I just need more time. – You’re not gonna make it. | -再给我一点时间就够了 -来不及了 |
[23:06] | Yes I will. I will. I– | 不 来得及 来得及 |
[23:08] | Forget the unsub. | 别理不明嫌犯了 |
[23:09] | Can you run a trace on everybody in the chat room? | 你能不能追踪所有在聊天室的人 |
[23:10] | I can’t do both sir. Let me do this. | 我没法一心两用 长官 让我先做这个 |
[23:13] | Garcia tag the viewers. That’s an order. | Garcia 追踪观众 这是命令 |
[23:59] | Baby girl it’s gonna be ok. | 小宝贝 没事的 |
[24:01] | No no it’s not. It’s bad enough | 不 不 不 发生那么多谋杀案 |
[24:03] | that there’s been so much death around me | 已经够糟糕的了 |
[24:05] | but this guy is all up in my turf | 这人竟然还来我的地盘撒野 |
[24:08] | and he’s really good at what he does for really awful reasons. | 这么可怕的事 他竟然做得这么娴熟 |
[24:10] | That’s why you’re gonna find the perverts | 所以你必须得找到那些 |
[24:12] | that watched it happen in that chat room | 在聊天室里观赏着这一切的变态 |
[24:13] | and we’ll nail them to the wall | 然后我们把他们钉在墙上 |
[24:14] | and they’re gonna give up the unsub. | 他们就会供出嫌犯了 |
[24:16] | No no that is not good enough. | 不 不 那还不够 |
[24:17] | I want to watch him suffer. I want to watch him bleed. | 我要看着他惨遭折磨 看着他血流如注 |
[24:21] | Oh god I just scared myself. | 我的天呀 我刚吓到自己了 |
[24:23] | Good. That’s a good thing. | 很好 那很好 |
[24:25] | Because if there’s one thing I’ve learned the hard way | 如果什么是我冥思苦想才想明白的道理 |
[24:27] | Is the last person you want to tick off is Miss Penelope Garcia. | 那就是千万别惹毛Penelope Garcia小姐 |
[24:30] | Ohh…That’s a compliment right? | 这应该是夸我吧 对吗 |
[24:34] | Yes it is. | 是 没错 |
[24:36] | We will beat this guy. Believe that. | 我们会打败这家伙的 相信我 |
[24:38] | – Now I’ll call you when we’ve got something. – Ok. | -我们一有进展就给你电话 -好 |
[24:43] | Her name was Allison Kittridge 29. | 她叫Allison Kittridge 29岁 |
[24:45] | This was her first house. | 这是她的第一幢房子 |
[24:50] | All right so this unsub accelerated his timetable and his M.O. | 就是说嫌犯提前了作案时间并改变了手法 |
[24:53] | He was moving faster because he was angry. | 他加快了速度 因为他生气了 |
[24:55] | Yeah. The press conference told him | 是的 他在新闻发布会上 |
[24:56] | something about himself he didn’t like | 听到了些他不爱听的话 |
[24:58] | so he rushed which means he made a mistake. | 所以他急了 就是说他犯了个错误 |
[25:00] | Now what was it? | 那么 是什么错误 |
[25:05] | Well it wasn’t the cameras. | 不是摄像头的问题 |
[25:06] | He remembered to take those with him. | 他记得把它们带走了 |
[25:07] | It wasn’t the body. He took that with him too. | 不是尸体的问题 他也把它带走了 |
[25:13] | Hey did uh Garcia find anything unusual with Allison’s wireless? | Garcia有没有发现Allison的无线网有什么问题 |
[25:17] | No. Records show that it was a basic DSL installation. | 没 记录显示那只是基础DSL装置[数字用户线] |
[25:23] | Prentiss Hey Prentiss. | |
[25:25] | – Help me move this table. – Yeah. | -帮我挪一下这张桌子 -好 |
[25:30] | What do you got? | 怎么了 |
[25:35] | You see this line right here? | 看见这条线了吗 |
[25:38] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[25:39] | This is what brings the internet from the street into the house. | 这就是将网络从街上连到房里的线 |
[25:42] | Ok. So? | 哦 那说明什么 |
[25:44] | This isn’t DSL. | 这不是DSL |
[25:45] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[25:46] | It’s a fiber-optic cable. | 是光纤电缆 |
[25:48] | Completely different type of connection. | 完全不同的连接方式 |
[25:52] | We just found his mistake. | 这下找到他的错误了 |
[25:58] | If there’s already an internet connection in the house | 如果房子里已经有网线 |
[26:00] | why does he bring his own with him? Is it the upload speed? | 为什么还要带光缆 因为上传速度吗 |
[26:02] | Fiber-optic allows him to stream large amounts of video. | 他可以用光缆输出大量视频 |
[26:04] | And maintain a chat room. | 并维持一个聊天室 |
[26:05] | That’s dozens of computers connected to him at once. | 也就是让几十台电脑快速连到他的电脑上 |
[26:08] | He’d need a lot of bandwidth for something like that. | 这样他就需要很大的带宽 |
[26:10] | We checked all the ISPs. | 我们查了所有网络供应商 |
[26:12] | Why didn’t he turn up? | 为什么没有查到他 |
[26:12] | I get mail phone calls people knock on my door all the time | 我总是收到一些人的邮件电话 上门访问 |
[26:15] | to see if I want to upgrade my internet. | 问我需不需要升级我的网络 |
[26:16] | Yeah I get them too. | 没错 我也总碰到他们 |
[26:18] | And they’ll offer to come inside and demonstrate | 然后他们就会要求进来给你演示 |
[26:20] | how much faster their connection is. | 他们的连接速度有多快 |
[26:21] | You think that’s the ruse that gets him in the door? | 你觉得他是用这个方法进门的吗 |
[26:23] | It makes sense. | 这样说的通 |
[26:25] | During his demonstration | 在演示的过程中 |
[26:25] | he would have access to his victims’ computers. | 他就能接触到受害者的电脑了 |
[26:28] | On his way out he asks for a glass of water | 他走时 会要杯水 |
[26:30] | a distraction something to buy enough time | 来分散受害者注意力 争取足够的时间 |
[26:31] | to plant that first camera. | 装上第一个摄像头 |
[26:33] | We need to find out what company owns this cable. | 我们得查出这条电缆是哪家公司的 |
[26:35] | Detective Fordham’s already hunting that down | Fordham警探已经在追查了 |
[26:36] | and there’s an I.D. number on it so it shouldn’t take long. | 上面有标识号码 应该很快就能查到 |
[26:39] | We’ll have JJ and Reid follow up. | 我让JJ和Reid跟进 |
[26:40] | I need you two to track down who was in the chat room. | 你们俩去追捕聊天室里那些人 |
[26:42] | Garcia finished her sweep? | Garcia已经查好了吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah. Most were international. 3 were local. | 对 大多是国际网友 3个是当地的 |
[26:45] | I bet one of them knows the unsub. | 我打赌他们中有一个认识嫌犯 |
[26:58] | FBI. | 联调局探员 |
[27:00] | We have a warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[27:20] | Help you gentlemen? | 有什么需要吗 先生们 |
[27:21] | Austin Chapman Austin Chapman? | |
[27:22] | Yeah that’s me. | 是 是我 |
[27:24] | FBI. | 联调局探员 |
[27:25] | We need talk to you about a video you watched last night. | 我们得谈谈昨晚你所看的一段视频 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. What video? | 对不起 什么视频 |
[27:33] | This is a warrant for all the computers in your possession. | 这个搜查令用来搜查所有你名下的电脑 |
[27:35] | You’re under arrest for accessory to murder. | 你因协助谋杀的罪名被逮捕了 |
[27:37] | Accessory? | 协助 |
[27:39] | Watching a murder happen online | 在网上看着谋杀发生 |
[27:40] | and doing nothing about it is a felony. | 却不采取任何措施即为重罪 |
[27:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:49] | What murder? | 什么谋杀 |
[27:54] | Yes this is our cable. | 是 这是我们的缆线 |
[27:56] | Mrs. Hightower we went over your records | Hightower女士 我们查了你们的记录 |
[27:58] | and it turns out that none of the 4 victims | 发现4位受害者中没有一位 |
[27:59] | signed up with your service. | 签购过你的服务 |
[28:01] | 4? God those poor women. | 4个 天呐 那些可怜的女人 |
[28:04] | We think it’s an employee using your cable as a ruse | 我们认为您的一位雇员利用你们的缆线 |
[28:07] | to get into the house. Can you think of any– | 作为进入受害者家中的借口 你能想到 |
[28:09] | Mac Jones Mac Jones. | |
[28:10] | Uh he worked on one of our trucks | 他在我们的一辆货车上工作 |
[28:13] | as we laid the fiber in with the regular phone line. | 我们把光缆和普通电话线装在那辆车上 |
[28:15] | And you’re certain that it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[28:17] | We caught him hoarding it. | 我们抓到他藏匿光缆 |
[28:18] | He said it was for a home project. | 他说是为了一个家庭计划 |
[28:20] | Until we got angry phone calls | 直到我们接到愤怒的举报电话 |
[28:22] | that he was going door to door | 举报他挨家挨户的 |
[28:24] | offering free fiber-optic installation. | 上门安装免费的光缆 |
[28:26] | We fired him on the spot. | 我们立刻解雇了他 |
[28:28] | We need his information. | 我们需要他的信息 |
[28:29] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[28:33] | Ladies and gentlemen meet Mac Jones. | 女士们先生们 来见见Mac Jones吧 |
[28:36] | That isn’t the I.D. We got from the phone company. | 那不是我们从电话公司拿到的身份证 |
[28:39] | That’s because last year Mr. Jones had his identity stolen. | 因为去年Jones先生的身份证被偷了 |
[28:42] | The unsub took his license and his credit card | 不明嫌犯拿了他的驾照和信用卡 |
[28:44] | used them for 2 weeks and then moved on. | 用了两周后又换了身份 |
[28:46] | Now I can’t tell you who the unsub is pretending to be now | 我现在不知道他又披了谁的皮 |
[28:49] | but since a picture’s worth a thousand databases | 不过经过数据库与照片的对比 |
[28:51] | I can tell you who he was. | 但我可以告诉你他的真身是谁 |
[28:52] | Robert Johnson 3-time loser | Robert Johson 三次入狱 |
[28:54] | arrested for possession of torture videos. | 因为私藏虐待视频被捕 |
[28:56] | Spent some time in a halfway house before he disappeared. | 消失前曾入住过一家小旅馆 |
[28:58] | I found a blog of his online. Here’s a quote– | 我发现他的一个博客 上面写着 |
[29:01] | “Next time you won’t be able to stop me.” | 下次你们就无法阻止我了 |
[29:03] | That’s his narcissism again. | 再次显示了他的自恋倾向 |
[29:05] | Furious that he got caught and he remakes himself as a killer. | 被捕让他抓狂 他现在让自己重生为杀手 |
[29:07] | It allows him to free the impulses that were always there. | 这让他彻底释放了自己的犯罪冲动 |
[29:10] | Garcia is there a pattern to the identities that he steals? | Garcia 他选择身份有什么特定的模式吗 |
[29:12] | No. He’s really disciplined about it. | 没有 他对身份的选择非常谨慎 |
[29:14] | Once he burns through an identity | 一旦一个身份被发现 |
[29:15] | he never uses the same one again. | 立刻抛弃永不再用 |
[29:17] | You know how I describe some suspects as being off the grid? | 你知道我怎么描述那些失踪的嫌犯吗 |
[29:19] | This guy is totally the opposite. | 和这家伙完全不在一个境界上 |
[29:21] | He’s all over the grid. | 他已经超越了网络 |
[29:23] | He’s manipulating the grid. | 他在操控网络 |
[29:24] | And he never stays in one place for very long. | 他从不在一个地方停留过久 |
[29:26] | So how do we find out who he is now? | 那我们是怎么找到他的 |
[29:28] | I don’t think we’re going to. | 我不认为我们会找到他 |
[29:29] | The man known as Robert Johnson is in the wind. | 他是来无影去无踪的Robert Johnson |
[29:32] | If he’s this flexible with his name his real name forget it. | 如果他能在真假名字之间游刃有余 那我们毫无办法 |
[29:35] | But there’s another way we can find him. | 但是有个方法能找到他 |
[29:37] | Which is? | 什么 |
[29:38] | His online name | 他的网名 |
[29:39] | His hacker handle. | 他的黑客手法 |
[29:40] | That’s the name that matters to him. | 网名对他来说很重要 |
[29:42] | Wait. Wouldn’t he have hundreds of those too? | 等等 难道他不会有上百个网名吗 |
[29:44] | Most definitely. But remember how I said hackers are loyal? | 多半有 记得我说过黑客的偏执吗 |
[29:46] | They stick to certain names. | 他们执着于某些名字 |
[29:48] | That’s how you identify yourself to other hackers. | 这些名字让他们把自己和其他黑客区分开 |
[29:50] | That’s how the FBI caught me. | 这也是FBI逮到我的原因 |
[29:52] | So if we find the handle… | 所以只要我们抓到他的把柄 |
[29:54] | I’ll get you the unsub. I promise. | 我发誓我会找到这个不明疑犯 |
[29:58] | Look I wish I could help you find the guy | 听着 我希望我能帮你们找到 |
[30:03] | posting these videos | 传播这些视频的人 |
[30:05] | – but I never visited that website man. – Right. | -但是我真是没上过那个网站 -是吗 |
[30:08] | Maybe somebody broke into my computer or something. | 也许有人入侵了我的电脑修改了数据 |
[30:11] | See Scott we think it was you. | Scott 我们认为就是你 |
[30:13] | And we found some pretty interesting movies | 我们在你的硬盘里发现了一些不寻常的电影 |
[30:15] | in your hard drive to back up our theory. | 正好支持了我们的推断 |
[30:20] | “White girls can’t hump.” | 白妞不禁操 |
[30:22] | That’s nice. | 真不简单 |
[30:24] | “Schindler’s fist.” | 辛德勒的拳头 |
[30:27] | See this one right here this is the one that got my attention. | 这是引起我注意的一部 |
[30:30] | “The erotic awakenings of sandy.” | 桑迪叫春 |
[30:33] | How old was the girl in that video? What was she 12? | 这视频里的女孩才多大 12岁 |
[30:36] | I… | 我 |
[30:38] | I can explain– | 我能解释 |
[30:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:42] | This is what’s weird to me. | 让我感到奇怪的是 |
[30:45] | Most of your files were locked away | 你的文件多半上了锁 |
[30:47] | but not the child porn. | 除了这些儿童色情片 |
[30:49] | We found it in like 5 minutes. | 我们花五分钟就找到了 |
[30:51] | It wasn’t password protected or anything. | 没有任何密码保护措施 |
[30:54] | How does someone who’s supposed to be so smart with computers | 一个电脑天才怎么可能 |
[30:57] | Do something so dumb? | 犯这种傻 |
[31:02] | Can we cut a deal? | 我们能不能做个交易 |
[31:03] | You tell me what I want to know and the maybe we’ll talk deal. | 你先说出我想听的东西 然后我们再讨论下交易的可行性 |
[31:11] | Before this guy accepts you into the club… | 在你被俱乐部接纳之前 |
[31:15] | He gives you the illegal stuff. | 他会给你一些非法的东西 |
[31:17] | Kids. Torture. | 有关孩子 虐待 |
[31:21] | He has to know that you’re risking as much as he is. | 他得确保你和他一样身处险境 |
[31:25] | Mutually assured destruction. | 要死一起死 |
[31:27] | You rat him out he takes you with him. | 你出卖他 他也拉你下水 |
[31:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:32] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[31:33] | I don’t know. We never met. | 我不知道 我们从未见过 |
[31:35] | Don’t you try and play me kid. | 别跟我耍花样 年轻人 |
[31:37] | His online name. | 他的网名是什么 |
[31:40] | Watcher 89. | 守望者89 |
[31:41] | Were there any other names? | 有其他名字吗 |
[31:42] | Not that I could find. I don’t like | 不知道 我不喜欢不了解 |
[31:44] | signing up for porn unless I know who’s running it. | 运营商就注册黄色网站用户 |
[31:49] | Mrs.Prentiss. | Prentiss女士 |
[31:52] | Agent Prentiss. | Prentiss探员 |
[31:54] | There’s something else you should know. | 你得知道这件事 |
[31:56] | He sent out a message. | 他发了条消息 |
[31:57] | He said tonight would be the best one yet. | 他说今晚会是最棒的一次 |
[32:01] | He’s attacking tonight? | 他今天要动手 |
[32:02] | Of course. | 是的 |
[32:04] | He knows you’re watching him. | 他知道你们在找他 |
[32:06] | He has to put on an extra-good show. | 他准备了一场额外的演出 |
[32:14] | What’s interesting Mr.Chapman | 多么有意思啊 Chapman先生 |
[32:17] | The two other men we talked to | 我们同另外两人谈过 |
[32:20] | they had a form of collateral on their hard drive. | 他们的硬盘里有一系列的藏品 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry. Collateral? | 什么 藏品 |
[32:27] | Hard-core pornography. | 极其露骨的色情片 |
[32:29] | Illegal. Rough. | 非法的 粗俗的 |
[32:31] | I would never look at something like that. | 我不可能看那种东西 |
[32:34] | You have all my computers. You must have searched them. | 你们有我所有的电脑 肯定也翻遍了吧 |
[32:36] | Yes. And we found nothing. | 是的 我们什么都没有找到 |
[32:39] | So can I go? | 所以我能走了吗 |
[32:42] | No. | 不能 |
[32:43] | You see there’s still that nagging question | 恐怕我们还得聊一聊 |
[32:46] | as to why you were logged on to that chat room last night. | 为什么你昨晚会登陆那个聊天室 |
[32:50] | Look…Agent Rossi | 听着 Rossi探员 |
[32:53] | I’m at a loss here. | 我现在很困惑 |
[32:56] | First of all I’m all thumbs when it comes to computers. | 首先 我对电脑根本一窍不通 |
[32:59] | Or you’re very good with them | 或者你其实是个高手 |
[33:00] | and know how to cover your tracks. | 知道如何掩盖一切 |
[33:03] | Second of all | 其次 |
[33:05] | my grandkids were at the house last night for a sleepover. | 我的孙子们昨天玩闹了很久 |
[33:08] | They were in bed by 8:30. | 他们八点半睡的觉 |
[33:09] | We were so exhausted my wife and I were asleep by 9:00. | 我们累坏了 我和我妻子九点就睡了 |
[33:14] | Please! Ask her. She’ll say the same thing. | 拜托你去问问她 她会给你一样的答案 |
[33:18] | I don’t think I even checked my email last night. | 我昨晚都没没看电子邮箱 |
[33:24] | Do you know this man? | 你认得他吗 |
[33:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:35] | He came into my store a while back. | 他前阵子来过我的店铺 |
[33:37] | Why? | 做什么 |
[33:39] | Uh he said he liked my website | 他说他喜欢我的网站 |
[33:42] | which my son designed for me by the way. | 那是我儿子帮我设计的 |
[33:46] | We chatted about appliances | 我们聊了聊有关家用电器的事 |
[33:49] | he bought a few items and left. | 他买了点东西就走了 |
[33:51] | Did he have a name? | 他叫什么 |
[33:52] | No idea. We talked for 5 minutes. | 不知道 我们只聊了五分钟 |
[33:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我待会回来 |
[34:05] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[34:07] | I believe he doesn’t fit the profile of the other voyeurs. | 他的确不符合偷窥狂的特征 |
[34:10] | They’re good with computers. | 他们精通电脑 |
[34:12] | They have hacking experience. | 还有黑客经历 |
[34:19] | Garcia checked out the website. | Garcia查了那个网站 |
[34:20] | She said it’s crude. You can’t even order anything from it. | 很简陋 上面甚至没法订东西 |
[34:23] | Maybe he’s right. Maybe the unsub manipulated him | 也许他说得没错 也许不明嫌犯 |
[34:26] | for something else used his network as part of his spoofing. | 操纵他是另有目的 而这网站不过是个幌子 |
[34:31] | Go ahead Garcia. | 说吧 Garcia |
[34:32] | Watcher 89–I got him. | 观察家89 找到他了 |
[34:33] | Does he have his own network? | 他在用自己的网络吗 |
[34:34] | He doesn’t need one. | 他不需要 |
[34:35] | He’s got a whole city to leech off of. | 他可以依靠全市的网络 |
[34:37] | He’s doing this again tonight. | 他今晚又要下手 |
[34:38] | Can you send me a list of networks | 把他最近黑过的网络列表发给我 |
[34:39] | he’s hacked recently? Those are the potential victims. | 其中包含了潜在的受害者 |
[34:42] | I got 20 hits. | 有20个 |
[34:43] | All right. Filter out men and families. | 好 去掉男性和有家室的对象 |
[34:45] | – He only kills single women. – 8 left. | -他只对单身女性下手 -还剩下8名 |
[34:47] | Garcia do you have any pictures? | Garcia 有照片吗 |
[34:48] | Coming your way. | 发过来了 |
[34:59] | Her. She’s the one. | 她 就是她 |
[35:00] | Lucy Masters. You sure? | Lucy Masters 你确定吗 |
[35:02] | She’s the only one with facial symmetry that would appeal to him. | 只有她的脸具有吸引他的对称性 |
[35:17] | Lucy Masters Lucy Masters? | |
[35:18] | This is the FBI! We’re coming in. | 联邦调查局 我们进来了 |
[35:29] | Clear! | 安全 |
[35:30] | Clear! | 安全 |
[35:37] | She’s not here but her car is. | 她不在家 但车还在 |
[35:40] | Hey. It just went on by itself. | 电视自动开启了 |
[35:46] | That’s Lucy Masters. | 那是Lucy Masters |
[35:54] | He’s recording us. | 他正在录呢 |
[36:07] | Welcome to the show. | 好戏开场 |
[36:15] | Garcia the unsub is working off Lucy Masters’ network. | Garcia 不明嫌犯正使用Lucy Masters的网络 |
[36:18] | Can you tell where the video’s being transmitted to? | 你能查出录像被传送去了哪儿吗 |
[36:20] | I can’t tell. He’s not logged in as watcher 89. | 不行 他没用观察家89这个网名 |
[36:22] | He’s not using any of the regular proxy servers. | 也没用平时的代理服务器 |
[36:25] | If I didn’t know any better I wouldn’t know that this was him. | 要不是事先告知 我都不知道这是他 |
[36:27] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[36:28] | He’s encrypted his connection to the proxies. | 他把代理服务器的连接加密了 |
[36:30] | There’s nothing I can do to help you find him. | 这下我找不到他了 |
[36:31] | – What do we see? -Metal walls. | -根据视频有何信息 -金属墙 |
[36:33] | It must be the secondary location where he takes the victims. | 肯定是他安置被害者的第二现场 |
[36:35] | Wait a minute. Garcia can you magnify the wall behind her? | 等等 Garcia 能放大她身后的墙壁吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah I can do that. | 当然可以 |
[36:42] | Is that frost on the wall? | 墙上有霜吗 |
[36:44] | It’s a walk-in freezer. | 是个大型冷冻库 |
[36:45] | And I know where he got it. | 我知道他是从哪儿弄来的 |
[36:55] | We didn’t catch you by mistake did we Austin? | Austin 我们并没有抓错人 |
[36:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:59] | You said the unsub liked your website | 你说不明嫌犯喜欢你的网站 |
[37:01] | How it was designed. | 喜欢网站设计 |
[37:03] | But it was your work. | 但其实是你的工作 |
[37:05] | What you can repair what you can restore for him. | 你可以替他干修复和整理的活儿 |
[37:09] | You gave him a place to hide the bodies. | 你给他一个地方藏尸体 |
[37:12] | That’s not true. | 不可能 |
[37:14] | Talk to my wife. | 不信去问我妻子 |
[37:15] | I’m home by 6:00 every night– | 我每天晚上6点就回家 |
[37:18] | That’s the first thing voyeurs learn. | 偷窥狂的首要准则 |
[37:20] | How to cover their tracks. | 如何掩盖他们的行踪 |
[37:22] | How to stalk between the hours of 9:00 to 5:00. | 怎样利用晚上九点到凌晨五点这段时间 |
[37:26] | That’s why there was no porn on your computer. | 所以你电脑里没有色情物 |
[37:28] | You had something better. | 你有比那更好的玩意 |
[37:31] | This is a crime! | 那可是犯罪 |
[37:34] | I would never do what you’re describing. | 我绝不会像你说的那样 |
[37:37] | And even if you don’t believe me my wife knows. | 就算你不相信 我妻子了解我 |
[37:40] | My kids my grandkids. | 还有我的儿孙们 |
[37:42] | I hate computers. | 我讨厌电脑 |
[37:44] | I don’t even know how they work. | 甚至都不知道电脑的原理 |
[37:46] | Well then let me give you your first lesson. | 那我就来告诉你这个初学者 |
[37:49] | When something goes out on the internet it’s out there forever. | 网络上的东西 永远不会消失 |
[37:53] | Now you’re going to jail. | 现在你要去坐牢 |
[37:55] | That’s a foregone conclusion. | 这是板上钉钉的事实 |
[37:58] | But unless you cooperate with me | 但要是你不合作 |
[38:01] | I will do everything I can to make sure | 下次你孙子上网搜索你的时候 |
[38:03] | that the next time your grandkids google you | 肯定能发现自己爷爷可怕的真面目 |
[38:06] | They will find out what kind of a monster grandpa really is. | 我保证我做得出来 |
[38:11] | Now I will ask you once– | 现在 我再问你一次 |
[38:15] | Where is the freezer? | 冷冻库在哪儿 |
[38:21] | 1823 hudson. I got it. We’re on our way. | 赫森街1823号 明白 这就赶去 |
[38:23] | Garcia it’s been 3 minutes since the signal went up live. | Garcia 距离信号激活已过去3分钟 |
[38:26] | Lucy might not have that much time left. | Lucy可能时间不多了 |
[38:27] | I can buy you some. Now that I’ve got his physical address | 我来争取时间 既然有了地址 |
[38:30] | I got my business all up in his. | 我就可以专心对付他了 |
[39:18] | No no not today. | 这次你别想得逞 |
[39:33] | No! | 不 |
[39:34] | No! | 不 |
[39:36] | Now when your internet goes down | 现在没了网络 |
[39:37] | It ruins your whole day doesn’t it psycho? | 你就一废柴了吧 变态 |
[39:40] | No! | 不 |
[40:03] | Get off her! Let her go! | 快放开她 放开她 |
[40:05] | Get your hands off! | 放开你的手 |
[40:06] | – No! – Let her go! | -不 -放开她 |
[40:07] | – No! No! – Lucy. | -放开我 -Lucy |
[40:09] | Get the paramedics in here! | 快派医务人员过来 |
[40:11] | Ok. Ok. It’s over. It’s ok. | 你没事了 都结束了 |
[40:14] | Go go go go. | 快走 |
[40:18] | Morgan Morgan. | |
[40:20] | It’s Dorris Archer… | 这是Dorris Archer |
[40:23] | And Allison Kittridge. | 还有Allison Kittridge |
[40:26] | You killed these women for your fans | 你替你的追随者杀了这些女人 |
[40:28] | But this is where you kept them for yourself isn’t it | 却把她们留在这里供自己欣赏 是吧 |
[40:30] | You sick son of a bitch. | 你个心理扭曲的杂种 |
[40:32] | What do you see when you look at them? | 当你看着她们时 你看到了什么 |
[40:38] | You’ll never understand what I did. | 你们永远也不会明白 |
[40:42] | But out there | 但其他人 |
[40:44] | My followers… | 我的追随者们 |
[40:46] | They understand. | 他们能够理解 |
[40:49] | Well too bad there’s no wireless in prison. | 真可惜 监狱里没有无线网络给你用 |
[40:51] | Get him out of here! | 把他带走 |
[41:10] | “The internet is the first thing | 人类创造了网络 |
[41:12] | “That humanity has built that humanity doesn’t understand | 首次以来 身为创造者却不明其理 |
[41:16] | the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.” | 也是有史以来 无政府状态下最疯狂的尝试 |
[41:20] | Eric Schmidt. | Eric Schmidt[谷歌首席执行官] |
[41:30] | Just for the record… | 告诉你一声 |
[41:33] | I didn’t do this. | 这可不是我的杰作 |