Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Once upon a time… 从前…
[00:09] There was a lonely king. 有一个孤独的国王
[00:12] He spent many days and many nights 他不分昼夜的
[00:15] Wandering searching 流浪着 寻找着
[00:17] Looking for that one special someone. 寻找那个独一无二的人
[00:21] Good night. 晚安
[00:31] Good night Jody. 晚安 Jody
[00:33] Good night Mrs. Clemons. 晚安 Clemons太太
[00:40] That…One… 那样一个
[00:41] Perfect…Woman 完美的…女人
[00:44] Who would be his queen. 谁将成为他的王后呢
[01:12] Daddy! 爸爸
[01:19] I was hoping you’d come tonight. 我一直等你来看我
[01:21] Can you tell me another story? 能再给我讲个故事吗
[01:22] Well… 这个
[01:25] If you lay back down there 只要你乖乖躺着
[01:27] And close your little eyes. 闭上你的小眼睛
[01:32] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[01:36] And the lonely king searched far and wide 孤独的国王向更遥远的地方进发
[01:38] Looking for this woman who would be his queen. 寻找那个会成为他王后的女人
[01:41] He had almost given up hope of ever finding her 就在他即将绝望的时候
[01:43] When he came upon this small tavern… 他来到一个小酒馆
[01:48] With a simple country barmaid. 看到了一个普通的乡村女侍者
[01:51] Now when she looked at the lonely king 这时 她看了孤独的国王一眼
[01:53] He felt as if they had known each other 国王觉得他们好像已经相知相识
[01:55] For a thousand years. 千年之久
[01:56] Do you need a refill? 你需要添些酒吗
[01:58] Tanya I guess I’m going home alone. Tanya 我估计我要自己回家了
[02:01] Excuse me a second. 失陪一下
[02:02] First of all you’re not alone. 首先 你不是一个人
[02:04] And secondly you’re not driving. 第二 你不能开车了
[02:07] Keys. 钥匙拿来
[02:08] Betty Sam needs a cab. Betty 给Sam叫辆出租车
[02:10] Sure. 好的
[02:15] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[02:17] Did you see where that guy went? 你看到那位老兄去哪了吗
[02:24] So he waited 他在等待时机
[02:26] Until she was alone 直到她独自一个人的时候
[02:28] Watching from afar 从远处静静的望着她
[02:30] Because he was afraid to speak to her. 因为国王害怕和她说话
[02:41] And then one day… 直到有一天
[02:43] Her carriage wouldn’t start. 她的马车坏了
[02:48] And the king thought… 国王心想
[02:50] This is fate. 这是命运的安排
[02:56] And so he rode down to rescue her. 所以他单骑下山去营救她
[02:59] And she said to him… 她对国王说
[03:01] Must be the rain. 都怪这大雨
[03:03] Pop the hood. 打开引擎盖
[03:08] Thank you! 谢谢
[03:12] Did he rescue her daddy? 国王把她救了吗 爸爸
[03:13] Was she the one? 她是国王的真命天女吗
[03:14] Well the king thought so. 国王是这么想的
[03:17] Try it now! 现在试试
[03:21] Yes… 好了
[03:23] Hey I appreciate your– 嗨 我非常感激
[03:28] Hello? 嗨
[03:30] Hello? 人呢
[03:34] You ok? 你还好吗
[03:40] So they rode off into the night together. 然后他们一起骑着骏马消失在黑夜中
[03:43] And they lived happily ever after? 最后他们在一起了吗
[03:46] Well no sweet pea. 没有 宝贝
[03:48] She wasn’t the one. 她不是国王要找的人
[03:50] But don’t worry. 不过别担心
[03:54] The king’s never gonna stop looking. 国王永远不会停止追寻
[03:56] What if he never finds a queen? 如果他永远也找不到王后怎么办呢
[03:58] Well then he’ll just– 这样的话 他就会
[04:00] We’ll just go to a better place. 我们就会去一个更好的地方
[04:08] Good night princess. 晚安 公主
[04:22] Her name was Tanya Hill. She was 29 a bartender. 她名叫Tanya Hill 29岁 是一个酒馆的侍者
[04:25] Found 2 days ago in Edgewood New Mexico. 两天前在新墨西哥州的艾吉伍德被发现
[04:27] She’s the fifth woman in over 6 months 她是6个月内的第五名受害女子
[04:29] To be found dead in a ditch off the I-40 and I-25. 被弃尸在40号和25号州际公路旁的沟渠中
[04:33] All were manually strangled. None were sexually assaulted. 被凶手徒手勒死 没有性侵犯迹象
[04:36] Well maybe the act of strangulation is what gets him off. 也许勒死受害人能使他获得心理满足
[04:39] Where were they abducted from? 她们在哪里被劫持的
[04:40] All over. 哪里都有
[04:42] Well they’re not just crossing state lines. 他们不仅仅跨越了州界
[04:43] These cities are hundreds of miles apart. 案发的城市彼此间更是相距数百英里
[04:46] That’s a lot of bodies. Why is it taking so long to be invited? 死了这么多人 我们为何才接到协助请求呢
[04:48] We haven’t been invited. We found this on HSK database. 还没有协助请求 我们从公路连环杀手数据库了解到这个情况
[04:51] Well a lot of police departments won’t want this problem. 很多地方警局都不希望惹上这个麻烦
[04:54] The geographic profile shows that only one of them has it. 地理侧写显示只有一个地方有麻烦
[04:57] They just don’t know it yet. 他们只是还没意识到
[04:58] – How do you know that? – Because he has a comfort zone -你怎么知道 -因为他有一个惯性活动区域
[05:00] Based on the direction he was heading when he dumped the bodies. 取决于他前往抛尸地点的方向
[05:03] All 5 cases point to our unsub 全部5个案件说明这个不明嫌犯
[05:05] Heading to edgewood new mexico. 前往的地方是新墨西哥州的艾吉伍德
[05:08] Now so are we. 也是我们要去的地方
[05:36] You got a ride. 你搭车来的
[05:38] Hi! 你好
[05:39] Oh. Excuse me. 不好意思
[05:40] I think you forgot these. 你把这个落在桌子上了
[05:41] Hee hee! 嘻嘻
[05:42] You are so cute. 你好可爱啊
[05:44] Bye! 拜
[05:46] Goodbye. 拜拜
[05:47] Do you know anyone that’s heading west? 你知不知道谁往西边走
[05:50] Hmm. Sorry. 真抱歉
[05:52] I am. 我去
[05:55] Great. 太好了
[06:40] Tennessee Williams said 剧作家田纳西·威廉姆斯曾说
[06:41] “We’re all of us sentenced to solitary confinement 我们所有人都在自己的躯壳内
[06:44] Inside our own skins for life.” 被孤独的囚禁终生
[06:46] Clearly this unsub doesn’t care about his victims being found. 很明显这个不明嫌犯不在乎受害人被发现
[06:49] Or he knows he can’t be linked to them. 或者说他觉得通过受害人无法查到他
[06:51] The M.E.’s report supports that. 法医鉴定报告支撑了这个观点
[06:53] Matching DNA was found on all 5 victims. 5个受害人身上发现同一组DNA
[06:56] – But not in any database. – Right. -但是在数据库里查不到人 -是的
[06:58] It’s also in keeping with the victimology and abduction sites. 受害人特征和劫持地点都很有规律
[07:00] Which are what? 什么规律
[07:01] Target rich and offender friendly. 富人区和善待罪犯的区域
[07:03] Time of death from time of abduction 不同被劫持者的死亡时间
[07:04] Varies dramatically in each case. 有很显著的不同
[07:07] Some lived 12 hours others 24 before they were killed. 一些人12小时后被害 一些则是24小时后
[07:10] So what’s he doing with them? 那么他劫持他们干什么呢
[07:12] Well he’s not having sex with them. 他不与她们发生性行为
[07:13] There’s no sign of torture or even restraints. 没有折磨甚至被捆绑的迹象
[07:15] What was the matching DNA? DNA来自身体的什么部位
[07:16] Uh skin. That and metal shavings were found 皮肤 在5个受害人的指甲里
[07:19] Under the fingernails of all 5 victims. 残留着一些皮肤碎屑和金属粉末
[07:21] Tanya only had one nail left. Tanya只剩下一个手指盖
[07:25] One nail? 一个手指盖吗
[07:26] Yeah. It looks like whatever she was in 恩 看起来无论被关在哪里
[07:27] She tried to claw her way out. 她一直想方设法的逃出来
[07:29] JJ have Garcia match victimology JJ 让Garcia将受害人类型和劫持地点
[07:32] And abduction sites to hsk findings for the last year. 与公路连环杀手数据库中一年内的数据进行比对
[07:35] If he sticks to this timeline 如果他继续按照这个时间表作案
[07:36] Edgewood is about to discover another body. 艾吉伍德很快就会再发现一具尸体
[07:48] So she was abducted 32.9 miles west of here 她在此向西32.9英里的地方被劫持
[07:52] Which means if they drove the speed limit 也就是说 如果他们没有超速行驶的话
[07:54] They got here in 30 minutes or less. 他们最多只花30分钟就到这里
[07:57] So how long’s it gonna take you 那么 要走到那个水沟
[07:59] to get in that ditch? 需要花多少时间呢
[08:00] Get in that ditch? 你是叫我去吗
[08:02] I got shot in the knee remember? 我膝盖中过枪 还记得吧
[08:03] My doctor said I’m not allowed to do any climbing. 医生说我不可以作任何攀爬
[08:06] It’s a ditch. 只是个水沟而已
[08:10] New boots huh? 怕弄脏新靴子 是吧
[08:12] Italian leather? 是意大利皮革吗
[08:13] Yeah what can I tell you? 没错 我也没辙
[08:15] So uh 那么
[08:17] from here I can be seen by any passing vehicle. 任何路过的汽车都能看到我
[08:20] And I can’t. 但是看不到我
[08:22] So she was dumped at night. 她在晚上被抛尸
[08:23] Must have. 肯定没错
[08:25] He drives up 他开车过来
[08:26] Dumps the body. 扔了尸体
[08:27] Job done he leaves. 完工 离开
[08:29] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[08:31] What? 什么
[08:32] All 5 victims were found posed in the fetal position 5位受害者被发现的时候都是像胎儿一样蜷缩着
[08:35] With their right arm palm-up left arm palm-down. 右手手心朝上 左手手心朝下
[08:38] Remorse? 凶手在忏悔吗
[08:39] Or staging. 或者在布置
[08:40] To look like what? 布置成什么
[08:42] Like they’re asleep. 让她们看起来像在睡觉
[08:44] You have any ideas why? 你知道原因吗
[08:48] No. 不知道
[08:50] Well I guess there is a first time for everything. 我想 凡事都有第一次
[08:54] Hey Rossi I’m gonna need a little bit of help Rossi 你得把我
[08:57] getting out of this ditch. 弄上去
[08:59] Rossi Rossi!
[09:00] Rossi Rossi?
[09:01] Hey– 喂
[09:03] I got it. 算了 还是靠自己
[09:05] Listen I appreciate you guys coming down here 我很感激你们的到来
[09:07] but I only got one body. 但是我只有一具尸体
[09:09] Which we believe is the work of a serial killer. 我们认为那是连环杀手干的
[09:11] Doesn’t it have to be more than one to be a series? 连环案件不应该只有一具尸体吧
[09:13] If you include a slightly larger area than just Edgewood 如果你把比艾吉伍德稍大一点的范围也算上的话
[09:16] We’ve got 5 bodies. 我们有5具尸体
[09:18] All strangled all staged and all dumped. 都是被勒死的 都被摆好姿势 都被抛尸
[09:21] Why Edgewood? 为什么是艾吉伍德
[09:22] It’s significant to him. 因为此地对他意义非凡
[09:24] We believe that he either grew up here or he lives here now. 我们认为他要么在这里长大 要么现在住在这里
[09:26] Look I’m sorry that somebody’s driving through my town 听着 我很遗憾有人开车经过我的镇子
[09:28] and dumping bodies but it doesn’t mean he lives here. 并且抛尸 但是这不代表他就在这里
[09:31] We’re searching for more victims 我们正在HSK数据库里
[09:33] through the HSK database. 搜寻更多的受害者
[09:35] What’s that? 那是什么
[09:36] Highway Serial Killer database. 公路连环杀手数据库
[09:37] We started it a few years ago 我们几年前就开始
[09:38] to track bodies found off of major highways 追踪全国主要高速公路附近
[09:40] all over the country. 被发现的尸体
[09:41] Law enforcement no matter how small the town 一旦法律实施 不管城镇多小
[09:43] reports the murders and 执法部门都会上报谋杀案件
[09:44] we use the database to try to connect them. 然后我们利用数据库把他们关联起来
[09:46] Whoever’s killing these women isn’t slowing down 不管是谁在残害这些女性 他都不会停下来
[09:48] and he’s about to dump another body on your doorstep. 而且他很快又将把尸体扔在你家门口
[10:21] Oh God. 我的天
[10:22] Oh my God. 我的天啊
[10:27] Stop! Stop! What do you want?! 住手 住手 你想怎样
[10:31] I’ll do anything. Just tell me what you want! 我什么都会做 告诉我你想干什么
[10:33] I want you to be quiet. 我想你安静点
[10:37] OK ok I’ll stop. 好 好的 我不说话
[10:39] What else? 还有呢
[10:40] What else do you want? 你还想干什么
[10:42] To talk. 聊天
[10:47] OK we can talk. 好 我们聊天
[10:50] We can talk. I want to talk. 我们可以聊天 我想聊天
[10:53] I want to do that. 我想聊
[11:08] No… 不
[11:13] Here’s an M.E. File of another victim. 这是另一个受害者的资料
[11:16] We know that all these women 我们知道所有这些女性
[11:17] were strangled by the same unsub. 都是被同一个不明嫌犯勒死的
[11:18] There’s evidence found by DNA 根据DNA找到了一些证据
[11:20] and metal fragments under their fingernails 她们的指甲里有金属碎片
[11:22] but there’s something else. 但是有其他发现
[11:23] Tanya had diesel fuel on her clothing. Tanya的衣服上沾有柴油
[11:27] Well she was found off the freeway. 她是在高速路旁被发现的
[11:29] I’m sure they all had. 我想她们都沾有柴油
[11:30] They all did. And sugar. 没错 还有糖
[11:32] Table sugar was found on almost all the victims’ clothing. 几乎所有受害者衣服上都找到了食用糖
[11:35] Sugar? 糖
[11:37] It absorbs diesel fuel. 糖能吸收柴油
[11:38] It’s a trucker trick. 这是卡车司机的把戏
[11:40] We know how he’s transporting them. 我们知道他是如何转移她们的了
[12:05] I’m thirsty. 我很渴
[12:09] Please I need a drink. 求你了 我想喝水
[12:14] I have some questions first. 我有问题要先问你
[12:15] Anything. 什么都行
[12:18] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[12:20] Well it’s important… 这很重要
[12:23] It’s important that you listen. 你要仔细听 这点很重要
[12:26] Are we clear? 明白吗
[12:28] OK. 好的
[12:31] Are you religious? 你信教吗
[12:35] What? I’m sorry? 什么 你说什么
[12:38] Do you believe in God? 你相信上帝吗
[12:46] Yeah. 是的
[12:50] Do you want children? 你想要孩子吗
[12:54] Someday… 也许
[12:58] maybe. 以后会
[13:05] Yeah I do. 是的 我想要孩子
[13:08] I do. I really want kids. 我想要 我想要孩子
[13:14] I don’t believe you do. 我不相信
[13:17] No– 别
[13:20] let me out of here! 让我出去
[13:30] Courtney it doesn’t mean he won’t invite you to the prom. Courtney 这不代表他不会邀请你去舞会
[13:33] Seriously mom you just wouldn’t understand. 说真的 妈妈 你不会明白的
[13:35] You know I did go to high school at one time. 你要知道我以前也上过高中
[13:37] Yeah like 50 years ago. 没错 好像是50年前的事了
[13:40] I don’t even know why I’m talking to you about this. 我都不知道我为什么要跟你聊这个
[13:43] I’m just gonna let that one go. 我就当没听到
[13:47] Thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[14:06] Yeah ok. 好的
[14:56] Courtney Courtney?
[15:01] Courtney is that you? Courtney 是你吗
[15:05] Hey will you stop fooling around. 你能别晃来晃去的吗
[15:15] Aah! No! 不
[15:26] All right. 好的
[15:28] All right thanks baby girl. 好的 谢谢 宝贝儿
[15:31] Garcia says there’s 782 truckers Garcia说 有782个卡车司机
[15:33] Working and living in this county. 在这个县工作和居住
[15:34] We gotta narrow down the specific routes. 我们需要精简到具体的路段
[15:37] We’ll need more than that. 那还不够
[15:38] The daughter confirmed. 小女孩证明
[15:39] Definitely driving a big rig. 疑犯是开一辆大型越野车
[15:41] Now she wasn’t able to make out any logos or see the plate. 不过她认不出标志或者车牌
[15:44] I’d like to talk to her. 我想跟她谈谈
[15:50] I got checkpoints at every route in and out of the county. 进出县的每条道路我都设置了检查站
[15:53] If he’s on the road we’ll find him. 他一上路 就能发现他
[15:55] He doesn’t hunt at rest stops. 他不会在休息站作案
[15:57] He just did. 他刚这么做了
[15:58] It’s way too isolated here. 这里太过偏僻
[16:00] It’s a perfect place to take somebody. 但是个绝佳绑架地点
[16:02] Not for this guy. He goes to offender friendly environments 对他来说不是 他喜欢罪犯友好环境
[16:05] So he can blend in and still interact with his victims. 便于融入 跟受害者交流
[16:07] He hasn’t had a chance to do that. 这里根本没法做到
[16:09] Well if he’s from here why would he need a rest stop? 如果他是本地人 何必去休息站
[16:13] Clean up maybe. 或许为了销毁证据
[16:15] You check the rest rooms yet? 查过洗手间了吗
[16:17] Yeah the sink is full of dirt in the men’s room. 查了 男厕的厕盆都是大便
[16:26] This is a dump site. 这是抛尸地点
[16:28] It’s not an abduction site. 不是绑架地点
[16:30] He must have dumped a body around here somewhere. 他肯定在附近抛了尸
[16:33] Sheriff I want you to have your officers spread out. 警长 请叫你的手下分头找
[16:35] Tell them to start with the ditches. 让他们从沟渠找起
[16:44] Any distinguishing marks? Anything at all? 有什么特征吗 什么都行
[16:48] I wasn’t looking. 我当时没注意看
[16:49] I was texting. 在发短信
[16:53] I heard a truck start. 只听到有辆卡车发动
[16:55] When I went to the bathroom she was gone. 我进到厕所时 她已经不见了
[16:59] How are you gonna find her? 你们能找到她吗
[17:01] There’s a good chance he’s gonna stay here. 疑犯很可能会留在本地
[17:04] Why wouldn’t he just run? 他为什么不逃跑
[17:05] Because he always comes back to edgewood. 他每次都会回到埃奇伍德
[17:07] Your mother is the first woman he’s taken from here. 你妈妈是第一个他在本地绑架的女子
[17:10] We were just driving through. 我们只是开车路过
[17:12] We live in phoenix. 我们住在凤凰城
[17:14] Mom was just trying to get me home 妈妈只是载我回家
[17:17] So I could go to tryouts. 我才能赶上选拔赛
[17:19] You have to find her. She’s all I have. 你们一定要找到她 她是我唯一的亲人
[17:23] You should come down to the station. 你应该去警察局
[17:26] Excuse me. 抱歉
[17:30] Hey where are you? 你在哪里
[17:31] I’m in the woods south of you. 我在南边的树林
[17:33] You need to see this. 你过来看看
[17:38] Strangled metal shavings under her nails. 勒死 指甲缝有金属屑
[17:42] He dumps her body 疑犯抛尸后
[17:43] He cleans up at the rest stop 在休息站清理
[17:44] And then just happens to stumble onto Nancy Campbell. 碰巧遇上Nancy Campbell
[17:47] So he didn’t wait a minute between victims 他短时间内连续犯案
[17:50] And he left the daughter as a witness. 还在小孩面前作案
[17:52] Hey. What’s going on with him? 他为何这么做
[17:55] That’s what we need to find out. 这正是我们要查的
[18:05] Ok. 好
[18:07] Latest victim is younger than the others. 最新死者比其他死者都年轻
[18:09] Was she posed as well? 也被摆了姿势吗
[18:10] Yeah. 对
[18:11] Nancy Campbell’s abduction hit the news. Nancy被绑上了新闻
[18:13] Let’s hope he doesn’t see it. 希望嫌犯没看见
[18:15] He could panic and then he’ll dump her faster than the last one. 他可能因此受惊而加快谋害抛尸
[18:18] Why has he dumped one victim and taken another within the hour? 他为何抛尸不到一小时就再次犯案
[18:22] What have you got Garcia? 有什么发现 Garcia
[18:24] A bloody and busy trucker. 血腥忙碌的卡车司机
[18:27] I have been on the hsk myself. 我查了公路连环杀手数据库
[18:28] I’ve connected 4 more victims to this guy. 查出四个相关死者
[18:31] I’m sending their names to you now. 现在把名字发给你们
[18:32] Brings his count to 10. 加起来有十个人
[18:34] We need to get photos of 把Garcia确认的
[18:35] the victims garcia identified up on the board. 死者照片贴到板上
[18:38] If we figure out why he’s choosing these women 只要弄清他为何选这些女子
[18:40] We find him. 就能找到他
[18:42] please! 求求你
[18:43] Please let me out! I can’t breathe! 求你放了我 我没法呼吸了
[18:50] Shh. 嘘
[18:53] Why are you doing this? 你为什么这么做
[18:56] Keep quiet and the light stays on. 闭嘴就不关灯
[19:00] What–what do you want? 你想干什么
[19:03] What do you want? 你要什么
[19:06] You. 你
[19:09] No…Please… 不 求求你
[19:12] Please… 求求你
[19:15] What’s all this? 这些是什么
[19:17] There are 4 more victims? 还有四名死者
[19:18] He started killing months before we thought. 他犯案期比我们想的早几个月
[19:21] His first victim was Erika Joy 首位死者是Erika Joy
[19:22] From lexington south carolina. 来自南加州 莱克星顿
[19:24] She disappeared from a truck stop. 在卡车加油站失踪
[19:26] What did she do for a living? 从事什么职业
[19:27] According to her rap sheet everyone she could. 根据罪档记录 什么都有可能
[19:29] So she’s a lot lizard. 这么说是个蜥蜴
[19:31] It’s a name they give prostitutes who hang around truck stops. 在加油站闲逛的妓女的别称
[19:33] What about the others? 其他死者呢
[19:34] Waitress gas station attendant female trucker. 女服务员 加油站服务员 女卡车司机
[19:37] Any of them married? 有已婚的吗
[19:38] Just Nancy Campbell the latest abductee 只有最近被绑的Nancy
[19:40] But she’s a widow. 她是寡妇
[19:41] Yeah well her mom’s gonna get 她妈妈肯定
[19:42] A lot more attention than… 比这些女的
[19:44] Well all these other women. 更引人注意
[19:46] Taking Nancy Campbell was a huge risk. 绑架Nancy风险很大
[19:49] It doesn’t fit his M.O. 不符他的作案手法
[19:51] He must have had a reason. 其中必有原因
[19:54] We just got some new information. 我们有新消息
[19:56] Come with me. 跟我来
[20:00] Sorry. I’ll be back in a minute. 抱歉 我稍后回来
[20:02] He had to have walked right by that minivan. 他肯定得从小车旁走过
[20:05] Why didn’t he take Courtney? 为何不绑架Courtney
[20:07] Maybe she’s too young. 或者她太年轻
[20:08] She’s closer to the victims’ ages than her mother. 她比母亲的年龄更接近死者
[20:11] That parking lot was deserted. 停车场没有旁人
[20:13] He could have taken Courtney nobody would have seen a thing 他大可绑架Courtney 没人会发现
[20:15] But instead he walks past her– 相反 他从她旁边走过
[20:17] Because that’s not who he wants. 因为她不是他的人选
[20:19] He watched Nancy. 他监视Nancy
[20:21] He followed her because he wanted her. 跟踪她 因为嫌犯要的就是她
[20:22] So much so that he left Courtney as a witness? 以至于要冒险留下Courtney这个目击者
[20:25] What could be that important? 是什么那么重要
[20:26] Well until a few hours ago he had a type. 几小时前 他有选择类型
[20:29] The other victims were younger less sophisticated. 其他死者都年轻 单纯
[20:31] It wouldn’t take more than a day 用不了一天
[20:32] To figure out if they’re worthy or not. 就能知道她们是否适合
[20:34] Of what? 做什么
[20:36] Being his companion. 做他的伴侣
[20:39] Then he’s completely delusional. 这么说嫌犯完全陷入幻想
[20:40] There are easier ways to figure that out. 本来有很多更简单的方式
[20:43] No not for this guy. 不 对这家伙而言没有
[20:44] He’s got a schedule that forces him to stay on the road. 他设定时间表迫使他一直停留在路上
[20:47] He’s alone for long stretches. 长期孤单一人
[20:48] He can’t devote any real time to courting. 没有时间去求爱
[20:51] You really think he’s killing 你认为他杀人
[20:53] Because he’s lonely? 就因为他寂寞吗
[20:56] It wouldn’t surprise me. 我不觉得奇怪
[20:59] How are the pancakes princess? 煎饼好吃吗 小公主
[21:01] Not as good as yours. 没有你做的好吃
[21:04] Excuse me. 抱歉
[21:07] Look daddy. Do you like it? 爸爸 你喜欢吗
[21:09] Well now… 我看看
[21:10] Yeah that’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[21:13] You know your daddy really misses you. 你爸我真的很想你
[21:18] Can you tell me another story? 能再给我讲个故事吗
[21:21] Ok. 好的
[21:22] So… 然后
[21:24] The lonely king had all but given up hope 孤独的国王依旧没有放弃希望
[21:26] Of ever finding the beautiful queen. 他坚信自己会找到一位美丽的王后
[21:39] When all of a sudden… 一瞬之间
[21:42] She appeared. 她出现了
[21:53] Now this time it was different. 这一次与以往不同
[21:56] This time 这一次
[21:57] He knew she was the one. 他知道她就是他的真命天女
[22:06] This time… 这一次
[22:08] She was perfect. 她是那么完美
[22:13] Courtney Courtney?
[22:15] Courtney is that you? Courtney 是你吗
[22:18] Hey will you stop fooling around. 你能别晃来晃去的吗
[22:24] Sorry sweetie it’s time to go. 抱歉 亲爱的 该走了
[22:26] Do we have to? 一定要走吗
[22:27] It’s time for school. 该上学了
[22:28] Here. 给
[22:30] Why don’t you go pick out a candy bar 买根糖果棒
[22:32] To put in your lunch. 当作甜点
[22:34] Oh hey princess don’t worry. 我的公主 别担心
[22:36] We’ll be a family again real soon. 我们很快又会是一家人了
[22:43] You’ve got to stop telling her that. 你不能再这么跟她说了
[22:46] Why? It’s true. 为什么 那是事实
[22:48] Nothing’s changed. 一切都是老样子
[22:49] The judge isn’t gonna let her live with you. 法官不会让她跟你一起住的
[22:53] I am trying– 我在努力…
[22:55] She’s being placed with her adoptive family. 她已经被收养了
[22:58] She is my daughter. 她是我的女儿
[23:01] You people can’t just take her away. 你们这些人不能就这么把她带走
[23:03] You can’t just do that! I have more time. 你们不能这样 我还有时间
[23:05] Mr. Hatchett please. Hatchett先生 请不要这样
[23:10] I wanted you to see her 我希望你来见她
[23:12] But clearly that was a mistake. 但显然这是个错误
[23:16] You’ve known for months now 几个月前 你就已经知道
[23:17] That this was a possibility. 这只是可能
[23:20] I’m gonna make this work. 我会成功的
[23:22] By this afternoon? 在这个下午之前吗
[23:25] You can’t take care of her. 你照顾不了她
[23:28] You can barely take care of yourself. 你照顾自己都很勉强了
[23:30] You’re living in your truck. 你睡在自己的卡车里
[23:32] You’re on the road and without a wife or a home 天天在路上跑 没有妻子也没有房子
[23:37] You just– you can’t do it. 你真的做不来
[23:40] You gotta let her go. 你必须要放手
[23:43] Let her be happy. 让她快乐的生活
[23:45] I know you want that for Jody. 我知道你希望Jody快乐
[23:47] Her mom would want what’s best for her. 她妈妈也希望她过得好
[23:49] I’m what’s best for her. 我也希望她过得好
[23:51] Look I made a promise 我保证过
[23:53] That I would not let anything happen to her. 我决不会让她遭遇任何不幸
[23:56] She is my little girl. 她是我的宝贝儿
[23:59] No one’s gonna love her the way that I can. 没有人能像我这样爱她
[24:02] Why can’t you understand that? 为什么你就是不明白呢
[24:07] You all set? 都收拾好了吗
[24:11] I love you daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
[24:14] I love you too. 我也爱你
[24:21] What about the queen? 皇后怎么样了
[24:22] Is she the one? 她是要找的人吗
[24:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:27] The story’s not over yet princess. 故事还没有结束 我的公主
[24:39] Nancy Campbell’s been missing over 12 hours. Nancy Campbell已经失踪超过12个小时
[24:41] If he jumped on the I-40 before we got the police blocks out– 如果他在我们封锁交通之前赶到了40号洲际公路
[24:44] He could be 3 states over by now. 他现在可能已经在三个州以外了
[24:46] We don’t think he has time for that. 我们认为他没有那个时间
[24:47] He’s courting these women. He needs them in Edgewood. 他囚禁了这些女人 让她们待在艾吉伍德
[24:50] There are over 800 truckers on this list. 这里有超过800辆卡车
[24:51] We have to get Garcia to run background on all of them. 要让Garcia调查所有这些卡车的背景资料
[24:53] He’s either parked at his own house 他要么把车停在自己家
[24:55] Or he’s hiding in plain sight. 要么就是躲在不起眼之处
[24:56] Listen I’ve already given you a list 我们把已经查过的停车站
[24:57] Of all the trucker stops that we’ve checked in town. 名单都已经给你们了
[25:00] We gonna need to check them again. 我们要再查一遍
[25:13] I’ve searched for you for a long time. 我找你找了好久
[25:15] Did you know that? 你知道吗
[25:17] You know how important family is don’t you? 你知道家庭有多重要吧
[25:20] See I knew you would. 我知道你懂
[25:22] You’re not like the others. 你跟其他人不一样
[25:24] Oh would you like some water? 想喝点水吗
[25:29] No thank you. 不了 谢谢
[25:31] That’s not polite. 这样可不礼貌
[25:33] I’m sharing with you. 我在与你分享
[25:35] You should accept. 你应该接受
[25:39] Yeah please. That would be great. 好的 谢谢 真是太好了
[25:42] Much better. 好多了
[25:45] You know family’s everything. 家庭就是一切
[25:47] With family you’re– you’re never alone. 有了家庭 你永远也不会孤单
[25:50] Please… 求求你
[25:52] If our daughter were crying… 如果我们的女儿哭了
[25:54] What would you do to get her to stop? 你会怎么哄她
[25:58] Please let me go. 求求你放我走
[26:00] If our daughter were crying 如果我们的女儿哭了
[26:02] What would you do to get her to stop? 你会怎么哄她
[26:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:10] I’d tell her a story. 我会给她讲个故事
[26:12] I would–I’d hold her. I don’t know. 我会抱着她 我不知道
[26:15] You like stories? 你喜欢听故事
[26:17] Our daughter likes stories. 我们的女儿很喜欢听故事
[26:21] Look at you. You’re a mess. 看看你 简直是一团遭
[26:25] I don’t want the princess to see you 我可不希望我的公主看到你
[26:27] All dirty like that. 这副脏样子
[26:36] I have a daughter. 我有一个女儿
[26:39] Please let me go. 求求你放我走
[26:45] Please let me go. 求求你放我走
[26:47] Please! 求求你
[26:49] please! 求求你
[26:51] Let me go! 放我出去
[26:53] Please… 求求你
[26:54] Please let me go! 求求你放我出去
[26:56] Let me go! 放我出去
[26:58] Please… 求求你
[27:31] – That’s fine. – Thanks. -这样就行 -谢谢
[27:35] Is this about that missing woman? 你们来是为了调查那个失踪的女人吗
[27:37] Do you know anything about it? 你知道些什么
[27:38] Only what I saw on the news. 就是从新闻上看到的那些
[27:40] We have reason to believe that our suspect 我们有理由相信嫌犯
[27:41] Has been in your facility in the past 24 hours. 在过去的24小时内来过你这的维修站
[27:44] Here? 这里
[27:45] You think he’s here? 你们认为他在这里
[27:46] We could really use your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[27:48] Well we could give you our manifest. 我们可以提供入货清单
[27:50] It logs all the truckers and their loads. 上面记录了所有的卡车司机和货物
[27:52] That’s exactly what we need. 那正是我们需要的
[27:57] All right get up. You’re coming with me. 好了 起来 跟我走
[27:59] I said get up! 我说起来
[28:01] All right. Take it easy! 好 冷静点
[28:05] It’s your dime Mr. Amazing. 帅哥有什么需要我帮忙的
[28:07] Listen I might have something to narrow your search. 这里有消息帮你缩小点范围
[28:09] We don’t think he drives for a company. 我们认为他没有给哪家公司打工
[28:10] The schedules are way too tight. 这些日程表都排得很满
[28:12] In the past few months he’s had the flexibility 过去几个月里 他不断地
[28:13] to hunt and kill and he couldn’t do all that and run loads. 绑架和杀人 肯定没有时间同时运货
[28:16] So you need me to narrow down 所以你需要我缩减范围到
[28:18] The independent contractors. 独立承包人
[28:20] You’re reading my mind red. 你真是了解我
[28:21] I just emailed you the manifest from the local depot 我刚刚从本地车厂把所有
[28:23] where all the truckers check in. Can you 货车司机的名单发给你了 你能不能
[28:25] Of course I can. 当然可以
[28:27] 76 licenses registered under own authority 有76张执照登记在个人名下
[28:31] And I just sent them back to you. 我都发给你了
[28:32] Woman you are good. 你真棒
[28:33] You have no idea. 超乎你的想像
[28:35] So how many of these cases have you worked on? 你手上现在有多少件案子
[28:38] Too many. 太多了
[28:40] How many of these women have you gotten back alive? 那又有多少女人活着回来
[28:44] All right so let’s go over this again. 好 我们把案情重新过一遍
[28:46] This offender’s preferential 这个嫌犯专找25到30岁的
[28:48] Young women mid- to late 20s. 年轻女性下手
[28:49] He takes his time watching them. 他花很多时间跟踪她们
[28:50] He makes sure there are no witnesses. 确保周围没有目击者
[28:52] He kills them 12 to 24 hours after abduction. 绑架过后12到24小时内杀掉她们
[28:56] Only now that timeframe’s getting shorter. 而现在时间缩短了
[28:57] Then he comes home to Edgewood 然后他回到艾吉伍德
[28:58] Where he’s home and he feels safe. 因为这里是他的家乡 让他有安全感
[29:00] Courtney listen this man 听着Courney 这个男人
[29:03] He doesn’t try to hide his victims. 从不试图去掩藏他的受害人
[29:05] So you think she’s still alive? 所以你觉得她还活着
[29:09] I was so rude to her. 我之前对她太无礼了
[29:11] I just don’t want the last thing I said to her to have been… 我只是不想让我对她说的最后一句话是
[29:14] If he had hurt her 如果他伤害了她
[29:15] We would have found her already. 我们现在应该已经找到她了
[29:19] So what’s he doing to her? 那他到底想把她怎么样
[29:20] There’s no rape involved. 没有强暴的迹象
[29:22] So is it companionship he’s after? 所以他只是想找个伴
[29:25] There might be an almost chivalrous aspect to this. 好像中世纪的骑士一样
[29:28] How do you figure? 你怎么知道
[29:29] Truckers have a romanticized image of themselves 卡车司机对自己的生活有种浪漫的幻想
[29:31] And in fact all lifestyles 实际上 当全部的生活
[29:32] revolving around the open road do. 都是围绕宽广的公路展开时 就会这样
[29:33] The hell’s angels for instance 比如说地狱天使
[29:35] They refer to their women as their old ladies 他们把绑架的女人当成自己的女朋友
[29:37] But in fact there’s no one they’d rather protect or die for. 但事实上 他们不愿保护任何人
[29:39] Their treatment of women 他们对待女人的方式
[29:40] wouldn’t be out of place in king arthur’s court. 在亚瑟王的时代倒是挺合适
[29:42] And their sense of isolation would amp up their fantasy. 并且孤独感会增进他们的幻想
[29:45] So he’s looking for a wife. 所以他是想找个老婆
[29:47] He starts out with easy targets 先从容易的目标下手
[29:48] Then he moves on to women 然后慢慢发展到
[29:49] Who could actually fill the role. 符合他们幻想的对象
[29:51] Sweet outgoing warm. 亲切 善良 热心的
[29:52] The bartender who takes extra care of you 对你过多注意的调酒师
[29:55] The chatty hitchhiker. 搭便车的健谈女人
[29:57] But over the course of the day 但是一天之后
[29:58] They fail the test. This infuriates him 她们没有通过测试 激怒了嫌犯
[30:00] And he strangles them and dumps them. 所以嫌犯掐死她们然后弃尸
[30:02] Ok so why take Nancy Campbell? 如果这样 那他为什么要找Nancy Campbell
[30:04] She’s the opposite of all the other victims he’s taken. 她和其他的受害人的特征相反
[30:07] It’s true. She’s older. She already has a kid. 没错 年纪比较大 还有孩子
[30:09] Maybe that’s why she’s still alive. 也许正因如此 所以她还活着
[30:11] What if he’s not looking for a companion? 或许他并不是想找一个伴
[30:13] What if he’s looking for a mother? 而是一个母亲
[30:15] If he’s got a kid of his own 如果他有个孩子
[30:16] That would explain what keeps him coming back to edgewood. 那就知道他一直回来艾吉伍德的原因了
[30:18] It would explain why he walks past Courtney 也能解释他为什么不要Courtney
[30:20] To get to Nancy. 而对Nancy下手
[30:21] Just by watching he knows she’s a mother. 他知道她是位母亲
[30:23] She’s already qualified to pass any test. 所以她能够通过他的测试
[30:25] Garcia Garcia.
[30:27] Sir. 长官
[30:28] I want you to narrow down the own authority trucker list 我需要你缩小个体车主的范围
[30:30] And tell me which ones have been through a divorce recently 看看有谁最近刚离婚
[30:32] Or a custody battle. 或者卷进监护权的官司
[30:34] Custody fight would be a stressor. 监护权官司是个压力源
[30:36] Limit your searches to months prior to the first murder. 把你搜寻的时间定在第一个受害人之前
[30:39] Got it. Thanks. 明白了 谢谢
[30:44] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[30:45] Just hold on a second. 等我一下
[30:46] Wait what’s going on? 等等 怎么了
[30:47] They found a body off the I-40. 在40号洲际公路找到一具尸体
[30:49] No identification. 没有确定身份
[30:52] Is she dead? 我妈死了吗
[30:55] We don’t know. 我们还不知道
[30:57] What do you mean you don’t know? 什么叫你们不知道
[31:01] The police found a body 警察找到了一具尸体
[31:02] and they aren’t sure if it’s your mother. 但不确定是不是你母亲
[31:07] I want to go. 我想去看看
[31:09] I think we should wait here. 我觉得我们应该在这里等
[31:11] I need to see if it’s her. 如果是她的话 我想亲眼看看
[31:13] Courtney please Dr.Reid and I are going to stay here with you Courtney 拜托 我和Reid博士会在这里陪你
[31:16] and as soon as we know anything we will tell you. 一旦有消息 我们马上就通知你
[31:19] Ok? 可以吗
[31:43] I’ll call Emily. 我要给Emily打电话
[31:45] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[31:47] Ok thanks. 好 谢谢
[31:48] It’s not your mother. 那人不是你母亲
[31:51] Hey baby girl talk to me. 宝贝 说吧
[31:53] Of your 76 independent truckers 76个独立货车司机里面
[31:55] I have 28 who are currently involved in custody cases. 有28人被卷进监护权的官司
[31:59] How many of those cases are still open? 有多少还没有宣判
[32:01] Uh 8 pending. 有8人
[32:02] Not the most relationship friendly job trucking. 看来货车司机不是个增进感情的工作
[32:05] Look for instances where the mother died. 查查那些因为母亲死亡的案子
[32:06] A guy like this wouldn’t tear a child away from his own mother. 这样的人不会把孩子从母亲身边抢走的
[32:10] Caroline Hatchett died in a house fire Caroline Hatchett在一场火灾中身亡了
[32:12] Leaving behind a 7-year-old daughter Jody 留下了7岁的女儿Jody
[32:14] And a husband Wade Hatchett. 和丈夫Wade Hatchett
[32:16] Wade lost his home his wife Wade失去了房子 妻子
[32:18] And custody of his daughter 还有女儿的监护权
[32:19] When the courts deemed him unfit. 因为法庭认定他无法抚养她
[32:20] He’s still contesting the case. 他还在上诉中
[32:22] Why was he deemed unfit? 为什么认为他无法抚养女儿
[32:25] Double whammy–job kept him away for weeks at a time 工作使得他常常一走就是几个礼拜
[32:28] And he didn’t have any other family to help him watch the girl. 而且没有其他亲戚可以帮他带女儿
[32:31] Looks like he bent over backwards trying to make it work 看起来他竭尽所能想要照顾她
[32:33] But she missed a lot of school 但是她在学校缺席了太多堂课
[32:34] And he was charged with neglect of a minor. 所以判他忽视未成年人
[32:36] You have an address? 找到他的地址了吗
[32:37] Just a P.O. Box for over a year. 只有一个用了一年多的信箱
[32:38] What about the daughter? 他女儿呢
[32:40] Jody currently resides in foster care. Jody现在被别人抚养
[32:42] I’m sending you the file now. 我现在把文件发给你
[32:43] If this is the same unsub 如果这是同一个不明嫌犯所为
[32:44] He didn’t bother to pose her this time. 他甚至没有为她摆好姿势
[32:47] This is much more brutal. 这次比过去残忍多了
[32:49] It feels personal. 感觉起来像是在报复
[32:51] Her name is Lynn Clemons. 她叫Lynn Clemons
[32:53] Deputies found her wallet about 100 yards up. 上面100码的地方找到她的钱包
[32:56] Must have spilled out when he dumped her. 肯定是弃尸的时候调出来了
[32:58] Garcia we need everything that you have Garcia 帮我查出有关
[33:00] on a Lynn Clemons. Lynn Clemons的一切
[33:02] Lynn Clemons? She’s the… Lynn Clemons 她是
[33:05] Foster parent of Jody Hatchett. 她是Jody的养父母
[33:07] I was just telling the others 我才刚告诉其他人
[33:08] Her father is a trucker who lost custody 她的父亲是个失去监护权的货车司机
[33:10] When his wife died. 他失去了监护权
[33:12] Jody’s in the process of being adopted. 而Jody就要被收养
[33:14] He ran out of time. 他快没时间了
[33:15] Is the team on their way to his house? 派人去他家了吗
[33:18] No he only has a P.O. Box. 没有 他只有个邮政信箱
[33:19] He killed the foster parent. 他杀了孩子的养母
[33:21] He’s going after his daughter. 肯定要去找他女儿
[33:24] Garcia where’s Jody Hatchett right now? Garcia Jody Hatchett现在哪里
[33:29] Wait! 等一下
[33:54] Hey Jody. 嗨 Jody
[33:55] Who are you? 你是谁
[33:57] I’m Emily. 我是Emily
[33:59] Where’s Mrs. Clemons? Clemons太太呢
[34:00] Well I’ll tell you inside ok? 我们进去再说好吗
[34:05] It’s ok. Come on. 没事的 来吧
[34:12] Jody Jody.
[34:15] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[34:17] We’re helping the police and we’re trying to find your dad. 我们在协助警方 寻找你的父亲
[34:20] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪儿吗
[34:21] No. 不知道
[34:27] Hotch truck’s coming up the road right now. Hotch 有辆卡车开过来了
[34:31] Hey Jody can we go play in your room? Jody 我们能去你房间玩吗
[34:34] It’s right here. 这边
[34:35] Ok. 好
[35:04] All right. 好了
[35:06] Get up. 快起来
[35:17] Somebody’s moving toward the front of the cab. 有人进了前驾驶室
[35:19] All right it’s Nancy Campbell. 那是Nancy Campbell
[35:21] He’s behind her and he’s got his gun on her. 他在她身后 用枪指着她
[35:22] Morgan do you have a shot? Morgan 能射中他吗
[35:27] Negative. Negative. 不行
[35:29] He’s using her as a shield. 他把她作为挡箭牌
[35:31] Hotch he might kill Nancy to get to Jody. 为了找回他女儿 他可能会杀了Nancy
[35:33] Did you paint all of these yourself? 这些都是你画的吗
[35:37] It looks like they’re… Sleeping? 感觉像是 她们在睡觉吗
[35:41] Yeah. The king tucks them in just like my daddy does for me. 国王替她们盖好被子 就像我爸爸那样
[35:43] Is this your mom here this one? 这个是你妈妈吗
[35:46] No. That’s the queen. 不 这是王后
[35:47] Who’s that? 谁是王后
[35:49] She’s the one that the king tried to take home 国王想带她回城堡
[35:51] to the castle but she didn’t make it. 但没能成功
[35:54] What happened her? 她怎么了
[35:56] Her carriage broke down 她的马车坏了
[35:57] And he had to leave her behind to save the princess. 为了救公主 国王不得不留下她
[36:01] There’s a lot of queens here. 有很多王后啊
[36:03] They all look different. 长得都不一样
[36:05] They are. 是啊
[36:07] What happened to this one here? 这个王后怎么样了
[36:08] She was dirty. 她太脏了
[36:09] The king said “How do you expect 国王说
[36:11] “To give my daughter a bath 她连自己都照顾不好
[36:12] If you can’t even take one yourself?” 又怎么来照顾公主呢
[36:14] I like that story. 这故事我很喜欢
[36:16] Do you make up all these stories? 这些故事都是你自己编的吗
[36:19] No. My daddy does. 不是 是我爸爸说给我听的
[36:20] I like painting them. 我喜欢把它们画出来
[36:23] Well this story isn’t over yet is it? 这个故事还没结束吧
[36:26] That’s what my dad said. 爸爸也这么说
[36:27] He did? 是吗
[36:29] Today we were eating pancakes 我们今天一起吃烤薄煎饼时
[36:31] And he said she was perfect. 他说她很完美
[36:34] Hey would you like to meet a queen? 你想见见王后吗
[36:38] Yeah. 当然
[36:40] Yeah? 是吗
[36:42] Where’s Jody? Jody在哪儿
[36:44] I don’t see her. What did they do with her? 我找不到她 他们把她怎么样了
[36:46] How old is Jody? Jody多大了
[36:48] Do you think she’ll like me? 她会喜欢我吗
[36:50] Daddy? Daddy are you there? 爸爸 你在吗
[36:58] Hi baby. 嗨 宝贝儿
[36:59] You need to tell me the rest of the story. 你得把故事说完
[37:06] Well the lonely king and the queen are at the castle. 孤独的国王和王后正在城堡里
[37:09] To pick up the princess? 什么时候来接公主呢
[37:11] No the guards are in the way. 现在不行 有守卫在
[37:16] Will you let the queen talk to them? 让王后和他们谈谈吧
[37:20] They won’t listen. 他们不会听
[37:21] But I want to see her. 但我想见她
[37:23] Will you let her go so she can hold me? 你能让她过来抱抱我吗
[37:25] You said that she’s perfect 你也说她很完美
[37:27] That she’s the one. 她就是终生的伴侣
[37:28] She wants to live in a big castle with me. 她会和我一起生活在大城堡里
[37:36] I need to see you. 我要看看你
[37:45] Ok. 好
[38:02] Hi daddy! 嗨 爸爸
[38:08] Hi princess. 嗨 小公主
[38:21] She’s so pretty daddy! 她真美 爸爸
[38:24] Go go. 快去
[38:32] Now the king won’t be lonely anymore. 国王再也不会孤单一人了
[38:36] No. 是啊
[38:38] And they’re gonna live happily ever after. 他们会幸福快乐地生活在一起
[38:41] Why aren’t you coming too daddy? 你也一起来吧 爸爸
[38:44] You did a great job Jody. 你做得很棒 Jody
[38:47] Are you going to the better place? 你要去更好的地方吗
[38:48] What? 什么
[38:50] Yeah. We’re both going to a better place princess. 是啊 我们会在那里相会 小公主
[38:52] Close your little eyes sweet pea. 闭上你的小眼睛 宝贝儿
[38:55] Hatchett Hatchett!
[38:57] Turn around. 转过身来
[39:51] Christopher Lasch said 克里斯托弗·拉什说道[著名美国史学家]
[39:53] “Family is a haven in a heartless world.” 现实生活铁石心肠 唯有家庭宛如天堂
[40:09] What you reading? 你在看什么
[40:12] The HSK database. 公路连环杀手数据库
[40:15] Do you know there’s probably half a dozen serial killers 此时此刻 这其中可能有半打人
[40:18] driving around right now? 正在驾车四处杀人
[40:20] What’s really bothering you? 是什么让你耿耿于怀
[40:24] Jody lost her mom Jody失去了母亲
[40:27] and then her dad 又失去了父亲
[40:29] And the couple that was gonna adopt her backed out. 现在肯定没人敢领养她了
[40:31] It’s all over the news. 新闻里到处都是
[40:33] It’s just… 我只是觉得
[40:35] It’s just not fair. 这不公平
[40:38] Her aunt saw the story. 她的阿姨得知此事
[40:40] She came forward. 她站了出来
[40:42] She’d lost touch with Jody’s mom 过去几年她和Jody的妈妈
[40:44] over the past few years but she’s her only living relative 失去了联系 现在是她唯一在世的亲属
[40:47] And she wants to raise Jody. 她愿意抚养Jody
[40:49] Really? 是吗
[40:55] You know Prentiss 要知道 Prentiss
[40:58] When I think about the things we see on a daily basis 我一想起每天经历的这些
[41:01] All the bad 所有的邪恶面
[41:04] I’m still amazed at all the good. 而我依然惊叹于善的力量
[41:07] Yeah but… 是啊 但是
[41:10] Do you think it evens out? 你觉得善与恶的势力均衡吗
[41:15] I’d like to think it does. 但愿如此
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme