时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I’ll have this spotted one. | 我要骑有斑点的那匹 |
[00:12] | Well, we’ll see. | 看看再说吧 |
[00:15] | Are you hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[00:17] | Would you get us something? | 要去给我们买点吃的吗 |
[00:18] | You bet. | 当然 |
[00:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[00:21] | We’ll be back. | 我们马上回来 |
[00:24] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[00:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:27] | I’d call him spicy. | 我要叫他辣妞 |
[00:30] | What about that one? | 那一匹呢 |
[00:32] | Sugar? | 甜妞 |
[00:34] | Sugar and spice? | 糖和香料啊 |
[00:35] | Spicy. | 是辣妞 |
[00:39] | It’s too scratchy. | 帽子好挠挠呀 |
[00:41] | Itchy. It’s itchy. | 痒痒 是痒痒 |
[00:43] | That’s why you’re scratching. | 所以你才会挠挠 |
[00:45] | Lindsay Lindsay! | |
[00:47] | Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay! Lindsay! | |
[00:49] | Lindsay! Has anyone seen my daughter? | Lindsay 有人看见我女儿了吗 |
[00:54] | Lindsay! Help! | Lindsay 快出来 |
[01:00] | Aimee Aimee. | |
[01:02] | Aimee Aimee? | |
[01:04] | Aimee Aimee! | |
[01:07] | Aimee Aimee? | |
[01:11] | Barbara, what’s going on? | Barbara 怎么了 |
[01:13] | She was just right here. She’s not here. | 她刚才还在这儿的 眨眼就不见了 |
[01:16] | Did she come to you guys? | 她去找你们了吗 |
[01:17] | No. Where is she? | 没有 她人呢 |
[01:18] | She was just right here. | 她刚才明明在这儿的 |
[01:19] | Aimee Aimee Aimee! Aimee! | |
[01:22] | What do you mean, she’s gone? | 什么叫她不见了 |
[01:23] | Which way did she go? | 她往哪里走了 |
[01:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:25] | Aimee Aimee! | |
[01:28] | Mrs. Lynch? | Lynch夫人 |
[01:30] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联邦探员 |
[01:32] | Is this the most recent photo you have of Aimee? | 这是Aimee最近的照片对吧 |
[01:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:37] | Aimee Lynch, 8 years old, | Aimee Lynch 8岁 |
[01:39] | was taken an hour ago from a winter festival in Ashburn. | 1小时前于阿什本的冬节园游中失踪 |
[01:41] | – Any witnesses? – Her mom Barbara | -有目击者吗 -案发的时候 |
[01:43] | was right next to her when she vanished. | 她妈妈Barbara就在她旁边 |
[01:45] | There must have been hundreds of people there. | 一定有好几百人在现场 |
[01:46] | No one saw anything? | 就没人看见吗 |
[01:47] | It’s a temporary gathering, with little to no security. | 那是个临时集会 保安措施不太严密 |
[01:50] | All right, Reid, you and I are going to head to the family’s house. | 好 Reid 你和我去受害人家里调查 |
[01:52] | The two of you, I want you to work with Garcia. | 你们俩和Garcia一起 |
[01:54] | We need to look at every local abduction | 翻阅去年当地发生的每一起诱拐 |
[01:55] | or attempted one in the past year, | 或诱拐未遂的案件 |
[01:56] | see if there’s any overlap. | 看有没有什么共同点 |
[01:58] | Good news is that we’re barely into the second hour. | 好消息是距案发时间还没超过2小时 |
[01:59] | Yeah, well, odds are we’ve only got 22 hours | 概率上而言 绑匪撕票前 |
[02:01] | to find Aimee alive, | 我们还有22小时 |
[02:02] | so let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[02:13] | Aimee Lynch of Ashburn was last seen | 阿什本的Aimee Lynch |
[02:16] | at the winter festival | 今早10点 |
[02:17] | this morning at 10:00. | 在冬节园游会上失踪的 |
[02:18] | She’s 4’8″, has blond hair and green eyes. | 她身高1米4 金发 绿色眼睛 |
[02:21] | With temperatures below freezing and a chance of snow, | 随着气温降至0度以下以及有可能降雪 |
[02:24] | the pressure’s on to find her. | 搜寻工作面临压力 |
[02:26] | Anyone with information about Aimee | 任何人如果有Aimee的消息 |
[02:27] | please contact the hotline. | 请拨打此热线电话 |
[02:29] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:31] | I’d like to talk to agent Jareau. | 我想和Jareau探员谈谈 |
[02:33] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:36] | Whoever took Aimee Lynch took my son, too. | 绑架Aimee Lynch的人也绑架了我儿子 |
[02:41] | Ashburn has a winter festival every year, | 阿什本每年都有冬节园游 |
[02:43] | and not a single attempt at kidnapping. | 本次绑架事件不可能是个案 |
[02:45] | Hey, JJ, there’s a woman here who says her son | JJ 有位女士说她的儿子 |
[02:48] | was abducted by the same offender. | 也被同一个绑匪诱拐了 |
[02:50] | Has she been drinking? | 她喝酒了吗 |
[02:52] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure. How’d you know that? | 是啊 我看肯定喝了 你怎么知道的 |
[02:54] | Sarah Hillridge Sarah Hillridge. | |
[02:56] | She lost her son Charlie 8 years ago. | 8年前她儿子Charlie失踪了 |
[02:57] | She comes in every time a child around his age goes missing. | 每次有年龄相仿的孩子失踪 她就过来 |
[03:00] | She thinks her son is still alive? | 她觉得她儿子还活着 |
[03:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:03] | I remember her. She stays for the first 24 hours, right? | 我记得她 这女孩是失踪24小时候后被撕票的 对吧 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:07] | There’s only 8 hours left. | 只剩8小时了 |
[03:14] | Any more coffee? | 还要咖啡吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, no, no. I’m fine, thanks. | 不用了 够了 谢谢 |
[03:19] | Ohh. What’s Henry, is he 16 months? | Henry多大呀 16个月吗 |
[03:22] | Uh, 17. | 17个月 |
[03:25] | Uh, how’s your daughter? | 你女儿还好吗 |
[03:29] | Uh, Jake took her away. | Jake把她带走了 |
[03:31] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | Well, he got remarried, and, uh, | 他再婚了 然后 |
[03:34] | thought it was best for Emily to get a fresh start. | 他觉得最好让Emily有个全新的开始 |
[03:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:41] | Well, I can’t really blame him. | 不过也不能怪他 |
[03:43] | I mean, look at me. | 你看我这德行 |
[03:44] | Sarah, I really need– | Sarah 我真的需要 |
[03:46] | This little girl Aimee was 8, just like Charlie. | 这个叫Aimee的女孩8岁 和Charlie一样 |
[03:48] | They were taken almost 8 years apart. | 他们被绑架的时间相隔8年 |
[03:52] | Now, I have been doing a lot of reading about sexual attraction | 我读了很多关于性引诱的资料 |
[03:56] | and know that prepubescence has the greatest range | 我知道青春期前期受害人数是最多的 |
[03:59] | and also a really huge crossover gender-wise. | 而且受害对象男女皆有 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry you know all of that. | 很抱歉你知道了这些 |
[04:07] | I could have gone my whole life without knowing it, | 我本来可以一辈子都不用知道这些事 |
[04:09] | but then someone took my son. | 可有人绑架了我儿子 |
[04:43] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[04:45] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[04:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:48] | Come on, come here. | 过来 来这边 |
[04:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:55] | You gotta tell me your name | 在他们给你取新名字之前 |
[04:56] | before they give you a new one. | 你得告诉我你的名字 |
[04:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:00] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[05:02] | It’s not fair. Let her go! | 不公平 放她走 |
[05:10] | Don’t talk to me like that! | 别用这种语气跟我说话 |
[05:12] | You will never talk to me like that again! | 不准再用这种语气和我说话 |
[05:16] | Ok. Got it. | 好 明白了 |
[05:17] | Aimee’s mom was distracted | Aimee的妈妈当时分心在看 |
[05:19] | by a mother looking for her daughter, | 一个寻找自己女儿的母亲 |
[05:20] | and she’s blaming herself for looking away. | 因为自己的大意 她很自责 |
[05:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:24] | Sarah–Sarah said the same thing when Charlie was taken. | Charlie失踪的时候Sarah也是这么说的 |
[05:27] | There was a mother searching for her lost son. | 有个母亲在找她失踪的儿子 |
[05:30] | Do you…Do you think it’s a coincidence? | 你觉得 这是巧合吗 |
[05:33] | Or what? A ruse? | 不然呢 难道是个骗局 |
[05:36] | A woman looking for her lost son– | 一个女人寻找自己失踪的儿子 |
[05:37] | that’s pretty specific, right? | 这过于具体了吧 |
[05:39] | Add to that a target-rich environment | 加上缺乏保安 目标丰富的环境下 |
[05:41] | with no security? Yeah. | 确实过于具体了 |
[05:43] | Ok, so, if the woman was a distraction, | 如果那女人只是为了分散注意力 |
[05:45] | who took Aimee? | 那到底谁绑架了Aimee |
[05:46] | A partner? | 同伙吗 |
[05:47] | Well, if it’s the same people, | 如果是同一伙人 |
[05:50] | they’ve been doing this for close to a decade. | 那他们持续作案将近有10年光景 |
[05:54] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[05:59] | Mama’s gonna buy you | 妈妈会给你买的 |
[06:02] | a billy goat. | 雄山羊 |
[07:22] | Nietzsche wrote, | 尼采写道 |
[07:23] | “Hope is the worst of evils, | 希望是万恶之首 |
[07:25] | for it prolongs the torment of man.” | 带给人无尽的痛苦折磨 |
[07:33] | So that’s it, then? | 就这么结束了 |
[07:34] | No, it isn’t. | 还没 |
[07:35] | Well, why are you leaving? | 那为什么离开 |
[07:37] | Every available cop in the state is out looking for your daughter. | 州里能调出的警力都在外面找你的女儿 |
[07:39] | Who’s been gone for more than 24 hours. | 她已经失踪超过24小时了 |
[07:41] | I think we both know what that means. | 我想我们都知道这意味着什么 |
[07:43] | Percentile-wise we do, | 按概率来说是这样 |
[07:44] | But every case is based on its own merit. | 但每个案子的机会都不同 |
[07:46] | Well, what merit is this case? | 那这个案子的机会怎么样 |
[07:47] | Sir, | 先生 |
[07:48] | Aimee was taken at high risk by whoever took her. | 嫌犯冒着高风险带走Aimee |
[07:51] | It means it was organized, meticulously planned, | 说明犯罪是有组织 精心计划的 |
[07:53] | and likely more than one person. | 可能是团伙作案 |
[07:55] | This suggests that they intend on keeping her. | 这表明他们打算关着她 |
[07:57] | Keeping her? For what? | 关着她 为什么 |
[07:58] | Frank Frank? | |
[08:03] | Keeping her means that she’s alive, | 关着她就表示她还活着 |
[08:04] | and I think that’s really all you need to focus on right now. | 我想这才是你们现在最需要关注的 |
[08:08] | Are you leaving? | 你们是要走了吗 |
[08:09] | Ma’am, our profile remains, | 夫人 我们还有侧写要做 |
[08:10] | as do hundreds of officers and many agents looking for your daughter. | 而外面数百名警察跟许多探员都在找你的女儿 |
[08:13] | Now, if there’s any information pertaining to Aimee, | 一旦有Aimee的任何消息 |
[08:15] | then we’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[08:20] | Mr. Lynch, I think you should know | Lynch先生 我想你应该知道 |
[08:22] | that nothing could have stopped these people From taking your daughter. | 这不是谁的错 嫌犯怎么都会想办法拐走你女儿的 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[08:28] | I would have never let go of her hand. | 是我的话 我不会松开她的手 |
[08:30] | Frank, please. | 别这样 Frank |
[08:32] | Frank Frank. | |
[08:35] | We’ve done all we can. | 能做的我们都做了 |
[08:37] | It doesn’t make walking away any easier. | 但掉头离开还是不容易 |
[08:39] | No, it doesn’t. | 的确如此 |
[08:54] | They want to call you Alison. | 他们想叫你Alison |
[08:55] | But that’s not my name. | 但我不叫这个名字 |
[08:58] | What is it? | 你叫什么 |
[09:00] | I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. | 我不该跟陌生人说话 |
[09:03] | I’m not a stranger. | 我不是陌生人 |
[09:06] | I’m your brother. | 我是你哥哥 |
[09:11] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么把我带到这里 |
[09:14] | They call me David. | 他们叫我David |
[09:17] | I want my mommy. | 我要妈妈 |
[09:22] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[09:24] | Aimee Aimee. | |
[09:29] | Ok, Aimee. | 好的 Aimee |
[09:47] | Look, we all think that Aimee could be alive. | 我们都觉得Aimee可能活着 |
[09:49] | No one’s given up on her. | 没人打算放弃找她 |
[09:50] | That’s why there’s hundreds of volunteers and officers Combing every inch of the county. | 数以百计的志愿者跟警察把本县找了个遍 |
[09:54] | But they’re dragging the rivers and digging up the woods. | 但是他们在河中打捞 树林里挖掘 |
[09:56] | That’s not gonna help us if Aimee is still with the unsub, | 假如Aimee还活着 跟嫌犯在一起 |
[09:58] | if she’s still alive out there. | 他们这么做并无帮助 |
[09:59] | What about Charlie? | Charlie呢 |
[10:01] | Is he still alive? | 还活着吗 |
[10:02] | Sarah believes it. | Sarah坚信这一点 |
[10:04] | 8 years she’s been saying the same thing, JJ. | JJ 8年了她都一直这么说 |
[10:07] | Have you thought about why you suddenly believe her? | 你有没有想过为什么自己怎么突然间相信她了 |
[10:12] | Do you think it might be because you’re a mother? | 是不是因为你也当母亲了 |
[10:16] | It’s–it’s because another woman | 是因为另外有位母亲 |
[10:17] | just walked in here with the same exact ruse used 8 years ago. | 刚刚被8年前同样的骗局 拐走了自己孩子 |
[10:21] | I can’t deny that. Can you? | 这点我无法否认 你呢 |
[10:24] | All I’m saying is, if we go from a single abduction | 我是说 如果我们把诱拐的个案跟 |
[10:27] | to multiple abductions over 10 years, | 跟十年来的多起诱拐案联系起来 |
[10:28] | that changes everything. | 整件事情又不一样了 |
[10:29] | We all have to be convinced that’s what it is, | 我们都必须相信证据决定一切 |
[10:31] | based on an unbiased profile. | 并以无偏见的侧写为根据 |
[10:35] | Ok. Distraction of a lost child. | 好吧 用小孩走失来分散注意力 |
[10:36] | 8-year-old victims taken from public places | 8岁的受害人从几乎无安保措施的 |
[10:39] | with little to no security. | 公共场所被带走 |
[10:41] | That’s not just the same ruse. | 这不仅仅是用的同种骗局 |
[10:43] | That’s a signature. | 这是种标志 |
[10:44] | And I’m not a mother. | 我可还没当母亲 |
[10:46] | Charlie would be 16 now. | Charlie现在该有16岁了 |
[10:47] | We all know that preferential offenders | 大家都知道选择性罪犯 |
[10:49] | typically dispose of their victims before they reach puberty. | 通常在受害人青春期前除去他们 |
[10:52] | Maybe he serves another purpose. | 也许留着他有别的用处 |
[10:54] | Aimee’s Mom said the unsub was slight. | Aimee母亲说不明嫌犯很瘦小 |
[10:56] | It wouldn’t be easy to keep a teenager under her thumb. | 以她的能力看住一个青少年并不容易 |
[10:59] | Except that she’s had him since he was 8 years old. | 除非她从他8岁就关着他了 |
[11:02] | By now, he’s completely submissive to her. | 到现在 他已经完全听令于她 |
[11:04] | Keeping him could explain | 关着他就能解释 |
[11:05] | Why Charlie’s body was never found. | 为什么Charlie的尸体没被找到 |
[11:09] | Garcia Garcia. | |
[11:11] | Sir. | 在 |
[11:12] | Go back 10 years nationwide. | 查下十年内全国范围内的诱拐案 |
[11:13] | Start with abductions and target-rich environments. | 从案发现场有很多孩子的开始着手 |
[11:16] | Rule out any with bodily recovery, dead or alive. | 排除那些已经被解救的和尸体被发现的 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna let Sarah know. | 我去通知Sarah |
[11:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[11:21] | We need to check out Aimee’s abduction site with new eyes. | 我们得用全新的视角再查下Aimee的被拐现场 |
[11:33] | They’re home. | 他们回来了 |
[11:34] | Who is? | 谁 |
[11:38] | Do what they say. Ok? | 照他们说的做 好吗 |
[11:41] | It’ll make it easier. | 这样会容易些 |
[11:42] | David David! | |
[11:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[11:46] | Taking pictures again? | 又来照相吗 |
[11:48] | Now get the hell out of here! | 现在滚出去 |
[11:50] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:54] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:55] | Looks like somebody’s been sleeping in Goldilocks’ bed. | 有人在金发歌蒂的床上睡觉觉哦 |
[12:02] | What have we got under here? | 看看下面有什么呢 |
[12:05] | Let’s take a little look-see. | 咱们来看看 |
[12:10] | Well, hello there. | 你好呀 |
[12:14] | I just want to go home. | 我想要回家 |
[12:16] | Ohh… You are home, Alison. | 这就是你的家呀 Alison |
[12:34] | Sarah Sarah? | |
[12:35] | Back to you, Jane. | Jane 交还给你 |
[12:36] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢Bill |
[12:37] | Aimee Lynch was last seen wearing a winter coat… | Aimee Lynch失踪时身着厚外套 |
[12:39] | Sarah, it’s Jennifer. | Sarah 我是Jennifer |
[12:40] | She was with her family at the winter festival in Ashburn. | 她跟家人一起在阿什本的冬节园游 |
[12:44] | The family has not put out a statement yet, | 她的家人还未发表任何声明 |
[12:45] | As the authorities are handling the case. | 相关部门正追查此案 |
[12:47] | Anyone with information about Aimee Please contact the hotline. | 如有Aimee任何消息 请拨打热线 |
[12:51] | Sarah Sarah? | |
[13:07] | Not hard to profile, is it? | 侧写我不难的 对吧 |
[13:11] | You think I’m insane? | 你觉得我是神经病吗 |
[13:15] | No. | 不是的 |
[13:17] | What do you think? | 那你是怎么想的 |
[13:20] | I think the same thing you do. | 跟你想的一样 |
[13:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:27] | I think the same people that took Aimee | 我觉得拐走Aimee和Charlie的是 |
[13:31] | Took Charlie. | 同一伙人 |
[13:38] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看些东西 |
[13:42] | Since 2000, over 200 children’s bodies have not been found. | 2000年以来 超过200个失踪儿童的尸体还没有被找到 |
[13:45] | Nationwide. What about virginia? | 这是全国的数字 弗吉尼亚州呢 |
[13:47] | Of the missing and presumed dead, there are 12. | 失踪和推定死亡的总共有12个人 |
[13:49] | Uh, Charlie’s been on the list for 8 years, | Charlie已经连续8年被列在名单上了 |
[13:51] | Aimee just joined it. | Aimee刚刚被列上 |
[13:52] | So Aimee was taken from ashburn, | 那么Aimee从阿什本被拐 |
[13:54] | Charlie from Leesburg, 8 years ago, | 8年前 Charlie在里斯堡镇被拐 |
[13:57] | Both within a half mile of the highway. | 两个案发地点距离公路都不到半英里 |
[13:59] | What about the others? | 其他案件呢 |
[14:00] | Karla hartway was abducted in 1999, | 1999年 当时8岁的Karla hartway |
[14:03] | Age 8, from gGarrisonville. | 在加里森镇被拐 |
[14:05] | Stephen Shepherd, abducted 2003, also 8, from Arlington. | 2003年 Stephen Shepherd在阿林顿被拐 也是8岁 |
[14:08] | Danny Kenman… Danny Kenman… | |
[14:09] | Abducted June 12 at 4: 00 from the mall. | 去年6月12日下午4点 在商场里被拐 |
[14:11] | Parents divorced. | 父母离异 |
[14:13] | He’s still missing. | 至今仍然失踪 |
[14:14] | What do the flowers mean? | 这些花代表什么 |
[14:16] | They were all found dead. | 已经被确认死亡的孩子 |
[14:18] | But all the rest are still missing. | 但剩下的还下落不明 |
[14:21] | Like Tracey Cain, 9, | 比如Tracey Cain 当时9岁 |
[14:23] | She vanished from a park, both parents present. | 同父母一起在公园玩的时候突然不见了 |
[14:26] | And then Jake Wusman, abducted September 29 | 然后就是去年9月29日 Jake Wusman |
[14:28] | From Rock Creek Park. | 在岩溪公园 |
[14:30] | He was with his entire family. They were on a picnic. | 他在和一家人野餐的时候被拐 |
[14:32] | And then there’s– | 还有就是… |
[14:33] | Sarah Sarah. | |
[14:38] | If you’re gonna help us, | 如果你想帮助我们的话 |
[14:40] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做些事情 |
[14:42] | Anything. | 任何事都可以 |
[14:44] | Stop drinking. | 戒酒可以吗 |
[14:48] | I can do that. I can do that. | 没问题 我可以做到 |
[14:53] | Shouldn’t we bring Barbara back here? | 我们是否应该带Barbara一起过来呢 |
[14:57] | No, she’s given us all she can. | 不用 她已经做的够多了 |
[14:59] | Let’s go through it. | 我们开始案情重现吧 |
[15:00] | Ok. She was standing about here, right? | 好的 她大约站在这个地方 对吧 |
[15:03] | It’s crowded. Families all around. | 当时很拥挤 周围全是孩子和家长 |
[15:05] | Are you hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[15:08] | Come on. Let’s get something. | 来吧 我们去买些吃的 |
[15:10] | The unsubs are watching and waiting for the best target. | 不明嫌犯等候最佳的目标 伺机下手 |
[15:14] | I want to ride the spotted one. | 我要骑有斑点的那匹 |
[15:18] | It’s too scratchy. | 帽子好挠挠呀 |
[15:20] | Then she hears it. | 然后她听到… |
[15:22] | Lindsay! Lindsay! Lindsay! Lindsay! | |
[15:25] | Lindsay! Has anyone seen my daughter?! | Lindsay 有人看见我女儿了吗 |
[15:28] | By the time she turns around, Aimee’s gone. | 当她回过身子来的时候 Aimee已经不见了 |
[15:32] | The mother who just cried wolf moves off. | 刚刚人群中假装找孩子的女人走掉了 |
[15:35] | She can hear Barbara crying out for Aimee, but… | 她听到Barbara哭喊着找Aimee 但是 |
[15:37] | Aimee can’t answer | Aimee没办法答应她 |
[15:39] | Because the unsub has her face buried in his chest. | 因为不明嫌犯把她的头按在自己的胸口上 |
[15:41] | To passersby, it looked like any parent | 对周围的人来说 如同一般家长 |
[15:44] | Carrying a crying child. | 抱着一个哭闹的孩子一样 |
[15:46] | 30 seconds later, | 30秒钟后 |
[15:49] | She’s concealed in the vehicle… | 她被塞进了一辆车… |
[15:53] | And they’re gone. | 车子开走了 |
[15:54] | The same one rolls up on our mother, | 那人又来接应那女人 |
[15:55] | She gets in, it’s done. | 等她一上车 一切搞定 |
[15:57] | Who’s driving it? | 开车的又是谁呢 |
[16:02] | It took 3 unsubs to pull this off. | 完成整个过程需要至少3个人 |
[16:05] | If the same people took Charlie, | 如果拐走Charlie的是同一伙人的话 |
[16:06] | We’re looking for a group. | 我们要找的就是一个团伙 |
[16:07] | Well, if they’ve taken 2 or more children | 如果他们在8年的时间里 诱拐了这 |
[16:09] | Over an 8-year period, somebody must have noticed something. | 两名以上的儿童 也许会留下些蛛丝马迹 |
[16:12] | How do they keep the victims hidden? | 他们是怎么能 把这些孩子藏这么多年的 |
[16:13] | Once we figure that out, we’ll find them. | 一旦知道这点 就可以找到他们 |
[16:16] | The unsubs? | 不明嫌犯 |
[16:17] | And the children. | 还有那些孩子 |
[16:56] | Beautiful, aren’t they? | 很漂亮 对吗 |
[16:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | I planted each and every one of them myself. | 这些都是我一株一株亲手种的 |
[17:03] | I like to think of these roses | 我希望把这些玫瑰当做 |
[17:05] | As the souls of the forgotten. | 被遗忘的灵魂 |
[17:08] | Like…This poor young man here. | 比如…这个可怜的孩子 |
[17:25] | Hotch, uh, this is Sarah Hillridge. | Hotch 这位是Sarah Hillridge |
[17:27] | Oh, we met when Charlie was taken. | Charlie被拐走的时候我们见过面 |
[17:30] | I mean, you know, you saw a lot of us. | 你肯定见过太多受害者母亲 |
[17:32] | I’m sure we all look the same. | 我们肯定都看起来差不多 |
[17:34] | Thank you for coming in. Have a seat. | 感谢你能到这里来 请坐 |
[17:37] | All right, these represent kids taken from public places. | 好的 这些代表从公共场所被拐走的孩子 |
[17:41] | Locations are never hit more than once, | 案发地点没有重复 |
[17:42] | But there is similarity in each. | 但每个都有相似之处 |
[17:44] | Different malls, toy stores, | 不同的商场 玩具店 |
[17:46] | Carnivals, theme parks, parades. | 嘉年华会 主题公园 游行集会 |
[17:49] | Places where families should feel safe. | 这些场所让一家人都很有安全感 |
[17:51] | And where there isn’t much security. | 保安措施也都不太严密 |
[17:53] | That’s 12 children over 10 years? | 过去10年 有12名儿童被拐 |
[17:55] | We should interview all the families. | 我们需要逐个询问这些家庭 |
[17:57] | I know a few of them. | 我认识其中一些 |
[17:58] | We had a support group. | 我们有一个互助小组 |
[17:59] | I mean, most of them have moved on. | 大部分都已走出了阴影 |
[18:02] | But you’re here. | 你却没有 |
[18:07] | I saw Charlie 3 years ago. | 我3年前见到了Charlie |
[18:12] | You didn’t tell me that. | 你没跟我说起过 |
[18:14] | Well, my husband didn’t believe me. Why would you? | 连我丈夫都不相信我的话 你会吗 |
[18:17] | Tell us what happened. | 跟我们说说当时的情况 |
[18:20] | At first, I saw him all the time. | 一开始我总觉得我看到他了 |
[18:21] | I thought I did, and from what I understand, | 我以为我看见了 而且我觉得 |
[18:23] | That’s normal. | 这不奇怪 |
[18:25] | But you can’t survive that way. | 但是日子终究不能这么过下去 |
[18:28] | So Jake and I promised that we would move on. | 所以Jake和我一起承诺要振作起来 |
[18:31] | But a few years later, I saw him. | 但是几年前 我见到了他 |
[18:33] | I mean, it was different. | 我的意思是 跟以前不同 |
[18:35] | I mean, in my mind he had never aged, | 在我脑海里的他 从未长大 |
[18:36] | But this was a teenage Charlie crossing the street. | 这次却看到十几岁的Charlie 就在马路对面 |
[18:38] | And as quick as he was there he was gone again, | 然后没等我反应过来 他又不见了 |
[18:40] | But I know I saw him. | 不过我坚信我看见他了 |
[18:42] | Jake didn’t believe me. | Jake不相信我 |
[18:45] | That was the day he left me. | 当天他就离开了我 |
[18:47] | What did you do when you saw Charlie? | 你看见Charlie后做了什么 |
[18:51] | I called for him. | 我喊他的名字 |
[18:56] | Charlie! Charlie! | |
[18:58] | How did you know it was him? | 你怎么确定是他呢 |
[19:01] | Well, I didn’t, not for sure, so I called for him again. | 我当时并不确定 所以又喊了他一声 |
[19:03] | Charlie! Charlie! | |
[19:04] | Did he hear you? | 他听到了吗 |
[19:06] | He looked back. | 他回头看了一眼 |
[19:07] | And your husband didn’t see him? | 而你丈夫没有看到他吗 |
[19:08] | Charlie! Charlie! | |
[19:09] | It was crowded. He disappeared. | 当时街上人很多 他就不见了 |
[19:11] | I lost him all over again. | 我又一次失去了他 |
[19:15] | We’ll be asking those parents | 我们再去询问这些父母 |
[19:17] | To sign up for all that pain again. | 可能会再次揭开他们的伤疤 |
[19:19] | If they’ve moved on… | 也许他们已走出阴影 |
[19:21] | They’d take the chance if it meant their kids were alive. | 只要孩子有一线生机 父母就不会放弃 |
[19:40] | Just flare up that hair a little bit more, | 那边头发再翘一点 |
[19:43] | And it went farther down his neck. | 再长一些 到脖子那里 |
[19:46] | His–his eyebrows are not quite as full. | 眉毛没这么浓 |
[19:52] | Stephen’s been missing 7 years? | Stephen是在7年前失踪的吗 |
[19:54] | In February. | 在2月份 |
[19:55] | He’d be 15 now. | 他现在该15岁了 |
[19:57] | And you last saw him in the toy section? | 他是在玩具城失踪的吗 |
[20:03] | That Sarah Hillridge? | 那是Sarah Hillridge吗 |
[20:05] | Do you know her? | 你认识她 |
[20:06] | We were friends. | 曾经有过交往 |
[20:08] | We were in a support group together. | 一起参加过互助小组 |
[20:10] | Stephen was taken the year after Charlie. | Stephen是在Charlie失踪后第二年出的事 |
[20:12] | You know she’s crazy? | 你知道她疯了吧 |
[20:13] | Leave her alone. | 别说这些 |
[20:15] | She is. | 她就是疯了 |
[20:16] | No, sir, I don’t know that. | 先生 我不知道这事 |
[20:17] | Wishing for your boy to come home is one thing. | 希望自己孩子被解救 这是人之常情 |
[20:20] | She threw her whole life away. | 但她为此放弃了正常的生活 |
[20:22] | Her husband’s a good man, | 她的丈夫是个好人 |
[20:24] | And she’s got a daughter who she can’t even– | 她还有个女儿 可她甚至… |
[20:27] | Why would she ruin that? | 她为何执意毁掉一切 |
[20:29] | Hope can be paralyzing, sir. | 希望有时让人麻痹 先生 |
[20:31] | We believe that the people who took Aimee lynch | 我们认为绑架Aimee lynch的 |
[20:34] | Have been doing this for a very long time. | 是伙惯犯 已经多次作案 |
[20:36] | The little girl yesterday? | 你说昨天那个小女孩吗 |
[20:39] | In the moments before your son was taken, | 你们孩子被绑架的时候 |
[20:40] | Did anything stand out? | 发生过什么事情吗 |
[20:43] | Like what? | 怎样的事 |
[20:44] | Anything at all that drew your attention away from him? | 吸引你的注意力 令你忽略孩子的事 |
[20:48] | Just for a moment, | 就那么一会 |
[20:50] | But I never thought anything about it. That woman. | 我完全没有在意过那件事 有个女人 |
[20:52] | Looking for her son. | 她在找儿子 |
[20:54] | I helped her. | 我帮了她 |
[20:57] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[20:59] | She even thanked me for helping. | 她甚至感谢我帮忙 |
[21:01] | You couldn’t have known. | 你当时并不知情 |
[21:03] | She was right in front of me. | 她就在我面前 |
[21:04] | How could she have taken Stephen? | 怎么可能带走Stephen |
[21:05] | Because she’s not working alone. | 因为她还有同伙 |
[21:06] | They’ve used this ruse in a dozen local abductions. | 他们使用同样手段在本地实施一系列绑架 |
[21:12] | Is that why we’re here? | 所以才找我们来 |
[21:17] | They’ve done this to all of us? | 他们绑架了这么多人的孩子吗 |
[21:18] | Do you think there’s a chance Stephen’s still alive? | 你们认为Stephen还有可能活着吗 |
[21:35] | How many are there? | 这里有几个人 |
[21:36] | You’re the fourth. | 连你一共四个 |
[21:38] | But there have been others. | 但以前还有其他人的 |
[21:41] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[21:43] | Someplace better. | 去了更好的地方 |
[21:46] | They’re gonna get us for supper. | 他们会来叫我们吃晚饭 |
[21:48] | But I’m not hungry. | 可是我不饿 |
[21:51] | What’s your favorite food? | 你最喜欢吃什么 |
[21:54] | Ice cream? | 冰淇淋吗 |
[21:58] | Pretend it’s ice cream | 你就假装那是冰淇淋 |
[22:00] | And eat it all up. | 全部都吃掉 |
[22:01] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[22:03] | I want my mommy. | 我要妈妈 |
[22:22] | You’re in good hands. | 他们查案很行的 |
[22:24] | There’s no one better than them. | 没人比他们更好 |
[22:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:33] | I let go of her hand. | 我放开了她的手 |
[22:39] | It was only for a second, | 就那么几秒钟 |
[22:41] | But she’s always been the one that I worried about. | 其实几个孩子里 我一直最担心的就是她 |
[22:44] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不要责怪自己 |
[22:46] | Frank does. | Frank在怪我 |
[22:47] | And he’s right. I should have held on. | 他说的没错 我不该放手 |
[22:53] | Aimee’s wandered off before, and… | 以前Aimee也走丢过 |
[22:57] | There’s this feeling when they’re out of your sight. | 当孩子离开我的视线 就有窒息的感觉 |
[23:02] | It takes your breath away until you see them again. | 除非再次见到他们 才能松口气 |
[23:07] | And I think that’s why I can’t breathe. | 所以我现在无法呼吸 |
[23:15] | 11 families have confirmed the same woman, | 11个家庭的指证确定 是同一个女人 |
[23:17] | 40 to 50 years old, calling for children. | 40到50岁之间 大叫着找孩子 |
[23:19] | In some cases, she even had a child with her. | 有几家说 她甚至还带着个孩子 |
[23:21] | She actually used the kids for the abductions? | 她居然利用小孩实施绑架 |
[23:23] | Were they her own or the ones kidnapped? | 是她自己的 还是被绑架的小孩 |
[23:26] | We don’t believe she’s a mother. | 我们认为她不是个母亲 |
[23:29] | Most predisposed female offenders are not. | 大多数有犯罪倾向的女性都没有孩子 |
[23:31] | But they are the most violent. | 但这种是最具暴力倾向的 |
[23:35] | Y-you said that she’s working with someone? | 你们说她有同伙 |
[23:38] | It’s likely a subservient male. | 似乎有个男性从犯 |
[23:40] | But the woman separates herself from her partners. | 但那个女人和其他罪犯是分开行动 |
[23:43] | She chooses the victim while they do the riskiest part– | 她选择目标 而把最危险的留给他们 |
[23:46] | They grab the child and manage the getaway. | 让他们去抓孩子 然后设法逃脱 |
[23:47] | This is what he looks like as a teenager. | 这就是那个少年从犯的画像 |
[23:50] | Um–um, he’s tall and thin. | 他又高又瘦 |
[23:52] | His hair is, um, darker than it was. | 发色比这要深 |
[23:55] | But–but that’s him. | 但就是他 |
[23:57] | That’s–that’s Charlie. | 就是Charlie |
[24:00] | Why would they take the risk | 他们为什么要冒险 |
[24:02] | Of letting him out in the world? | 放他出来 |
[24:04] | They’ve had him under their control for 8 years. | 他们已经控制了他8年 |
[24:06] | He’s either got Stockholm or he’s being threatened. | 他不是罹患斯德哥尔摩症 就是受他们胁迫 |
[24:09] | “Get us another kid, | “去再抓一个孩子 |
[24:10] | And we won’t kill you.” | 否则就杀死你” |
[24:15] | Sarah Sarah… | |
[24:16] | Let’s take a break, ok? | 我们出去休息一下吧 |
[24:18] | Ok. Ok. | 好 |
[24:20] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[24:25] | All right. | 我们继续 |
[24:27] | So living and working in Northern Virginia. | 他们在维吉尼亚北部工作和生活 |
[24:31] | It’s most likely in isolation. | 很可能与世隔绝 |
[24:33] | I mean, there’s no way to explain a houseful of kids | 否则无法解释一屋子的孩子 |
[24:35] | At the neighborhood block party. | 邻居却毫无察觉 |
[24:37] | Managing this many children isn’t easy. | 要关着这么多孩子绝非易事 |
[24:39] | There have to be incidents where things didn’t go as planned. | 总会有意外事情发生 |
[24:41] | We should start with domestic calls and disturbances. | 我们从投诉电话着手调查 |
[24:44] | Concentrate on families who were visited by social services. | 重点关注接受过社服调查的家庭 |
[24:46] | I’ll get Garcia. | 我去找Garcia |
[24:49] | It’s likely these unsubs were questioned before. | 很可能这些不明嫌犯曾接受过质询 |
[24:51] | Once we narrow down Garcia’s list, we should revisit them. | 等Garcia缩小范围 我们再去调查 |
[24:55] | What they’ve been doing to Charlie this whole time, | 这么多年来 他们到底对Charlie做了什么 |
[24:58] | Oh, there were times that I had hoped he was dead | 我有时候真希望他已经死了 |
[25:00] | Just so he wouldn’t suffer every day. | 那他就不用终日遭罪 |
[25:03] | We know these offenders are skilled at abductions | 我们现在清楚了那些罪犯擅长绑架 |
[25:07] | And hiding their victims. | 和藏匿受害人 |
[25:09] | Usually, we don’t know that until after the fact. | 通常 我们要等破案后才了解 |
[25:13] | What you’ve brought us, to them, is rare. | 这都是你的功劳 很有价值 |
[25:17] | I know, but it’s not gonna end well for all of us. | 我知道 但这并不意味着就真能破案 |
[25:22] | I recognize him. He was there. | 我认得他 他当时在场 |
[25:25] | When we were in line. | 我们当时在排队 |
[25:27] | He was too old for the ponies. I should have known that. | 他都那么大了怎么还能骑小马驹 我早该想到 |
[25:28] | He was a few people behind us. | 他就在我们身后不远 |
[25:30] | You saw him, too. | 你们也看见了他 |
[25:31] | Yeah. He seemed like a normal kid. | 对 他看起来就是个普通孩子 |
[25:32] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[25:34] | Wait, this is your son? | 等等 这是你儿子 |
[25:36] | Charlie. | 他是Charlie |
[25:38] | Your son took my baby? | 你儿子抓走了我的宝宝 |
[25:40] | – Mrs. Lynch – Your son took Aimee? | -Lynch夫人 -是你儿子抓走了Aimee |
[25:42] | Honey, come on. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[25:43] | He’s–he’s one of them. | 他是同谋 |
[25:44] | He’s taking innocent children. | 他绑架无辜孩子 |
[25:46] | Aimee is 8 years old. She can’t defend herself. | Aimee只有八岁 无力反抗 |
[25:49] | And he knew that! | 他知道这点 |
[25:50] | He watched her! | 他都看着的 |
[25:52] | He’s as bad as the rest of them. | 他跟其他同伙一样坏 |
[25:58] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[26:00] | No, no, no. Charlie didn’t have a choice. | 不 Charlie是被逼的 |
[26:02] | He’s one of them now. How is he ever going to forget that? | 他现在是共犯 他以后怎么忘得了 |
[26:04] | He’s just trying to survive. | 他只是为自保 |
[26:09] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:11] | My god. | 老天 |
[26:20] | Please stay with me. | 求你留下来陪陪我 |
[26:22] | She’ll check on you. | 她会来看你的 |
[26:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:27] | Just for a minute. | 就一会 |
[26:43] | Who let you in here? | 谁让你进来的 |
[26:45] | Please, take me. Don’t hurt her. | 冲我来 别伤害她 |
[26:54] | Please don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[27:34] | Ok, there are 107 families | 过去十年间 |
[27:37] | Visited by social services in the last 10 years. | 社服部查访了107个家庭 |
[27:39] | That’s too many to go door to door. | 一户户找太难了 |
[27:40] | We’re gonna have to narrow that down. | 我们得缩小范围 |
[27:42] | We need to figure out why they’re staying in northern virginia. | 我们得查清嫌犯为何只在北弗州作案 |
[27:45] | Their work could be the key. | 职业也许是关键 |
[27:46] | They could have a child-care facility on the premises as a cover. | 他们可以借保育设施做幌子 |
[27:50] | You know, it’s most likely a single income family. | 很可能是个单收入家庭 |
[27:51] | Someone has to be home to stay with the kids. | 得有人在家看管小孩 |
[27:53] | Ok, all this helps. | 这些都有用 |
[27:54] | They’ve been questioned before, | 他们以前就被询问过 |
[27:56] | So we can expect a rehearsed response. | 可以预期 他们早就有所准备 |
[27:58] | How many on that list are single income? | 列表上有几户单收入家庭 |
[28:00] | 23. | 23户 |
[28:02] | What’s the problem? | 有问题吗 |
[28:04] | We’re gonna be knocking on the doors of 23 families | 我们得敲开23户人家 |
[28:05] | And all of them have done something bad to a kid. | 每户都虐待过小孩 |
[28:08] | We don’t have a warrant. | 又没有搜查令 |
[28:09] | Just our profile. | 只有侧写 |
[28:12] | If we get it wrong and leave that house, | 一旦出差错 我们离开后 |
[28:13] | They’ll destroy any evidence they have, including the children. | 他们就会毁灭一切证据 包括孩子 |
[28:20] | Jj, get an article of Aimee’s clothing. | JJ 去要一件Aimee的衣物 |
[28:23] | What for? | 干什么用 |
[28:27] | It’s for the dogs. | 给警犬准备的 |
[28:35] | Leave it alone. | 别去找她 |
[28:37] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[28:38] | Yes, you can. | 当然行 |
[28:41] | 8 years? | 都8年了 |
[28:46] | There’s a moment | 早上醒来时 |
[28:47] | In the morning, just as I wake up… | 有那么一刻 |
[28:50] | Where there’s a split-second of peace. | 我能有霎时间的平静 |
[28:55] | And then, it all comes back. | 过后 又恢复原样 |
[28:57] | All of it. | 一切如此 |
[29:01] | Yeah. I haven’t slept yet. | 我也睡不着 |
[29:03] | I hope you get her back before you need to. | 希望你借酒浇愁前能找回她 |
[29:09] | If you didn’t believe for all those years | 要不是这些年你始终坚信 |
[29:12] | That your son was still alive, | 你儿子还活着 |
[29:14] | None of us would be here now. | 我们都不会在这里 |
[29:16] | I would have felt if he was gone. | 如果他死了 我能感觉到 |
[29:23] | I need an item of Aimee’s clothing. | 我需要一件Aimee的衣物 |
[29:25] | Why? | 干什么用 |
[29:29] | She–she never put it back on. | 她不肯再戴这帽子 |
[29:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | Mr. Jenkins, we’re with the FBI. | Jenkins先生 我们是联邦探员 |
[29:44] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们有问题请教 |
[29:50] | We’re going door to door. You must be our– what do you think? | 我们正在逐户查找 你是…第几户了 |
[29:53] | 40th, 50th door, I don’t know. | 40还是50 不记得了 |
[29:54] | Do you mind if we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[29:58] | Mr. Hayden, how many children do you have? | Hayden先生 你有几个孩子 |
[30:02] | 5…One on the way. | 五个 有个在回家的路上 |
[30:05] | And where are they now? | 他们在哪 |
[30:11] | Mr. Hayden. | Hayden先生 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[30:15] | I said, you’ve got a lot of land here. | 我说 您这里地方挺大的 |
[30:19] | And a houseful of kids. | 还有不少孩子 |
[30:21] | Yes, I do. | 确实 |
[30:25] | It’s awfully quiet. | 但却静得很 |
[30:28] | Are they out? | 小孩都出去了吗 |
[30:29] | My wife took them out. | 我妻子带他们出去了 |
[30:31] | At the winter festival? | 去冬节园游了 |
[30:33] | Winter festival? | 冬节园游 |
[30:36] | In ashburn. | 阿什本那个 |
[30:37] | No. Uh, but that’s a wonderful idea. | 不是 但听上去不错 |
[30:42] | I’ll mention that to my wife. | 我会跟我太太提 |
[30:43] | Might be nice for the kids. | 孩子们也许会喜欢 |
[30:45] | They have pony rides. | 那边能骑小马 |
[30:46] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[30:49] | So, uh, do the kids take after your wife? | 孩子们像您妻子吗 |
[30:53] | Some say they do. | 有些人说像 |
[30:54] | Uh…How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[30:57] | Oh, we were actually hoping that your wife would be here. | 我们想见你太太 |
[30:59] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 她什么时候会回来 |
[31:01] | She’s got the kids out on a field trip. | 她带孩子们出去实地考察旅行了 |
[31:04] | Shh. If you make a sound, | 嘘 你敢出声 |
[31:07] | I’ll kill your mommy. | 我就杀了你妈妈 |
[31:10] | Do you understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[31:13] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[31:19] | Clean out your room. | 清理干净你的房间 |
[31:21] | Now. | 马上 |
[31:33] | Uh, I can get her back here. | 我能叫她回来 |
[31:36] | Please. If you don’t mind. | 那就拜托了 |
[31:39] | I need to step outside. | 我出去一下 |
[31:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[31:48] | Why don’t you go on ahead and, uh, | 不如你先去… |
[31:50] | Make that phone call. | 打电话吧 |
[31:57] | Hotch Hotch? | |
[31:59] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[32:00] | We are at 2150 mosley lane. | 我们在莫斯利巷2150号 |
[32:02] | Only the husband is here. Roger Roycewood. | 只有丈夫在家 Roger Roycewood |
[32:05] | Wife and kids? | 妻子和小孩呢 |
[32:06] | Yeah. Out. | 都出去了 |
[32:07] | He matches the profile? | 他符合侧写吗 |
[32:09] | So does the property. | 房子也很符合 |
[32:10] | It’s isolated. You can’t see it from the street. | 很偏僻 从街道上看不到 |
[32:12] | They have extra locks on the doors. | 门上也有加锁 |
[32:15] | There’s a minivan in the driveway | 车道上有辆小货车 |
[32:17] | And a photo of a boy who looks a lot like Charlie. | 有张照片里的男孩很像Charlie |
[32:20] | Is he onto you? | 他是不是在盯着你 |
[32:21] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[32:23] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过去 |
[32:23] | Search warrant? | 要搜查令吗 |
[32:24] | And dogs. If the kids are anywhere near | 还要警犬 如果小孩在附近 |
[32:26] | Or in the house, we’ll find them. | 或在屋内 就能找出来 |
[32:30] | Uh, voicemail again. | 又是语音信箱 |
[32:34] | I suppose y’all could come back later. | 看来你们得抽空再过来 |
[32:37] | I think we both know that’s not gonna happen. | 你我都知道这不可能 |
[32:50] | Ok, let’s go. Shh. Keep quiet. | 走吧 嘘 安静 |
[32:54] | Where’s Stephen? She took him away. | Stephen呢 她把他带走了 |
[32:56] | Is that because he wouldn’t go to the carnival? | 是不是因为他不肯去嘉年华吗 |
[32:59] | I said you’d see him. Get in there. | 我说了你会再见到他的 进去 |
[33:02] | Shh. Shut up. | 嘘 别出声 |
[33:46] | I guess you got your warrant. | 你们有搜查令了吧 |
[33:49] | And ground-penetrating radar. | 还有探地雷达 |
[33:52] | We will find where you buried them. | 能查到你们埋葬孩子的地方 |
[33:56] | Will that hurt the roses? | 不会伤到玫瑰花吧 |
[34:00] | The radar? | 我是说那种雷达 |
[34:05] | Officer. | 警官 看着他 |
[34:19] | Security camera on the front door. | 前门有监控录像 |
[34:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:29] | It’s a hinge. | 这里有铰链 |
[34:40] | Let’s get the dogs down here. | 把狗带下来 |
[34:46] | Give me that sack. | 把那个袋子给我 |
[34:54] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方 |
[34:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:27] | Is that Aimee Lynch? | 这是Aimee Lynch吗 |
[35:29] | They dyed her hair. | 他们替她染了发 |
[35:36] | There’s none of Charlie. | 这里面没有Charlie |
[35:39] | He probably took these pictures. | 可能是他拍的照 |
[35:41] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:45] | Proof. | 作为证据 |
[35:48] | What about their work? We thought it could be tied | 他以何谋生 这可能与他们工作 |
[35:50] | to what they do for a living. | 有密切关系 |
[35:52] | Employment records, taxes, it’s all legit. | 雇佣和赋税记录都合法 |
[35:54] | Roger’s an electrician, has been since forever. | Roger干了一辈子电工 |
[35:56] | What about the wife? | 他妻子呢 |
[35:57] | Looks like she stays at home. | 看来她是居家主妇 |
[35:59] | I’m crossing these same records with her maiden name, | 我把这些记录和她的娘家姓做交叉比对 |
[36:01] | Anita Weld Roycewood. I don’t think I’m gonna find anything. | Anita Weld Roycewood 应该也没什么 |
[36:04] | And I’m rarely wrong, so– | 我很少犯错 |
[36:06] | I’m wrong. | 但这次我错了 |
[36:07] | Her family owns a funeral home in Leesburg. | 她的家族在利兹堡有一家殡仪馆 |
[36:09] | You’re less than 10 minutes from it. | 你们过去不到10分钟路程 |
[36:11] | Oh, god. The funeral home’s been in the Weld family | 天啊 Weld家开始承办殡仪馆时 |
[36:12] | since she was a little girl. | 她还只是个小女孩 |
[36:14] | Hearses, coffins, vans, a million ways to hide the children. | 灵车和棺材还有货车 能藏匿孩子的地方数不胜数 |
[36:16] | We can’t dig up 10 years of coffins. | 总不见得把10年来的棺材都挖出来吧 |
[36:18] | You might not have to. | 应该不用 |
[36:19] | They have a crematorium. | 他们有个火葬场 |
[36:43] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么 |
[36:45] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:50] | Put her in there. | 把她放进去 |
[36:53] | Put her in there! | 快点 |
[37:07] | No, no… | 不 |
[37:14] | No, no, no, no… | 不要 |
[37:19] | Oh, no, no, no… | 不要啊 |
[37:24] | Shut her up. | 快让她闭嘴 |
[37:25] | No! | 住手 |
[37:26] | Did you hear me? | 听见吗 |
[37:30] | Oh, no… | 不要 |
[37:34] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 |
[37:35] | Come on. | 过来 |
[37:38] | Come on over here, now. | 快过来 |
[37:39] | Just be mama’s big girl, ok? | 听妈妈的话 |
[37:41] | No… | 不 |
[37:42] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[37:43] | No, no! No! | 不要 |
[37:45] | Come here. Come on. | 快过来吧 |
[37:48] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[37:54] | Come on, you gotta be kidding– | 得了 你少唬我了 |
[38:13] | She can’t hurt us anymore. | 她不会再伤害我们了 |
[38:29] | All right. Thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[38:31] | They found the kids. | 他们找到孩子们了 |
[38:33] | Time to arrest Roger Roycewood. | 该去逮捕Roger Roycewood了 |
[38:35] | Who gets the honors? | 这么大快人心的事谁做啊 |
[38:36] | – Where is he? – In the bathroom. | -他人呢 -在洗手间 |
[38:55] | How are you doing? | 你感觉如何 |
[38:57] | Honestly, I’m terrified. | 说实话 忐忑不安 |
[38:58] | I’ve waited 8 years. | 我等了整整八年 |
[39:00] | What if he doesn’t know me? | 万一他不认识我了怎么办 |
[39:02] | How long have you been doing this, Dr. Reid? | Reid博士 你干这一行多久了 |
[39:04] | 5 years, 7 months, and 19 days. | 五年零七个月又十九天 |
[39:06] | In your experience, what normally happens? | 你的经验之谈 一般来说会怎样 |
[39:08] | Charlie was 8 when he was taken, | Charlie八岁时被绑架 |
[39:10] | which means developmentally, he was in middle childhood. | 从发展阶段上来看 他已是儿童中期 |
[39:13] | He had a stronger sense of right and wrong | 有更强烈的是非观 |
[39:15] | and a growing understanding of his place in the world. | 进一步加深对自身和世界的理解 |
[39:17] | Mentally, he had the ability | 从心理上来说 |
[39:19] | to talk about his thoughts and feelings, | 他已有能力谈论自己的情感和思想 |
[39:21] | while have less focus on himself and more concern for others. | 逐步脱离自我中心 而更加关注他人感受 |
[39:24] | So you think he’s gonna be ok? | 这么说他没事吗 |
[39:27] | With a mother like you who did all this, | 有其母必有其子 |
[39:30] | I do. | 他会没事的 |
[39:32] | I’m a doctor. I put my faith in facts | 我是个博士 只相信事实 |
[39:35] | and statistical probabilities, | 和统计概率 |
[39:37] | But today, | 但今天 |
[39:38] | 8 parents are gonna have closure. | 八对受害人父母终于得回公道 |
[39:41] | 3 children are going home with their families, | 而三个家庭得以团聚 |
[39:44] | all because you believed your son was alive. | 这一切都归功于 你坚信自己的儿子还活着 |
[39:48] | That’s as close to a miracle as I’ve ever seen. | 这对我而言 便形同奇迹 |
[39:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:03] | We heard they’re on their way back, | 听说孩子们正在回来的路上 |
[40:05] | but we don’t know if Stephen’s with them. | 但不知道Stephen是不是也在 |
[40:12] | Jake Jake. | |
[40:13] | Thanks for calling. | 谢谢你通知我 |
[40:15] | You, uh, need to thank her. | 你应该感谢她 |
[40:22] | You look so happy. | 你看起来很好 |
[40:25] | You found him. | 你找到了他 |
[40:28] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[40:46] | Charlie Charlie? | |
[40:49] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:52] | Charlie Charlie. | |
[41:41] | I knew Stephen. | 我认识Stephen |
[41:44] | He was like a brother to me. | 他亲如我的弟弟 |
[41:47] | Did he remember us? | 他还记得我们吧 |
[41:48] | You didn’t doubt that, did you? | 这一点你们也深信不疑吧 |
[41:51] | Remembering you was the only way we survived. | 我们只靠这一点才支撑下来 |
[41:53] | How old was Stephen when– | Stephen是在什么时候… |
[41:57] | when he died? | 去世的? |
[41:59] | He died protecting that little girl. | 他为保护那个小女孩而死 |
[42:02] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[42:08] | He was alive yesterday? | 这么说他昨天还活着吗 |
[42:16] | No…No… | 不 |
[42:30] | I have been trying to think of something to say, | 我一直在想究竟该说什么好 |
[42:33] | and thank you just doesn’t even come close. | 大恩不言谢 |
[42:36] | You don’t have to thank us. | 你不必谢我们 |
[42:38] | Yes, I do. | 不 我必须感谢你们 |
[42:39] | Do you know how long it’s been | 我都不知道努力了多久 |
[42:40] | since someone believed in me? | 也不曾有人相信我的话 |
[42:44] | You are just surrounded by darkness. | 而你们 当时无凭无据的 |
[42:48] | Why do you do it? | 为什么要这么帮我们 |
[42:53] | Because of days like this. | 为了亲人团聚的这一刻 |
[43:05] | Emily Dickinson wrote, | 艾米丽·狄更生[美国著名诗人]曾写道 |
[43:06] | “Hope is the thing with feathers, | 希望长有翅膀 |
[43:09] | “that perches in the soul, | 栖于心灵之上 |
[43:10] | “and sings the tune without words, | 吟唱曲调 无须言表 |
[43:13] | and never stops at all.” | 天音袅袅 始终环绕 |