Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:54] Lorraine Lorraine.
[00:55] There you are. 你终于来了
[00:56] I’m sorry that I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[00:57] I was about to call you. 我正想给你打电话呢
[00:59] I should know better than to keep a beautiful woman waiting. 我真不该让一个美人等我
[01:02] Oh laying it on thick aren’t you? 你真是油嘴滑舌 是不是
[01:04] Oh I’ve been looking forward to this. 我一直很期待这一刻
[01:06] Got a prospectus for you. 有个章程要你过目
[01:08] Food first. 先吃再说
[01:10] Do you like crab louie? 喜欢吃路易卷吗[一种蟹肉沙拉]
[01:11] – I do. – It is so good here. -喜欢 -这是这里的招牌菜
[01:13] They use stone crab fresh from the bay. 他们用的是从海湾里刚捞上来的新鲜石蟹
[01:15] The filet is wonderful 如果你想吃肉的话
[01:17] if you’re in the mood for meat or the osso bucco. 路易卷和红烩牛膝绝对是最佳选择
[01:27] Henry Henry.
[01:30] Hello. 回神了
[01:35] Sorry. Um…My head is still at work 抱歉 我还在想工作的事
[01:38] making sure I deposited a check for a client. 我在确认是不是已经给一个客户存了支票
[01:40] Well I’m a client too. 我也是客户
[01:42] And you’re on my time now. 而且你现在是在为我服务
[01:44] You have my full attention. 我一定全神贯注
[01:46] I better. 最好这样
[01:47] I have something you want. 我有你想要的东西
[01:53] This is all you have on him? 你只能提供他的画像吗
[01:54] We have the back of his head from a few cctv angles 一些闭路电视照到了他的背影
[01:57] nothing that helps. 不过那些没什么用
[01:58] He’s careful to avoid being seen on camera. 他很小心地避过了所有摄像头
[02:01] Out of all my cases this guy was never flagged 我接手的那么多案件中 这个人
[02:03] as top priority 一直都不算头号人物
[02:04] But this murder changes everything. 不过由于这起谋杀案 今时不同往日了
[02:07] You were right to call us. 来找我们是正确的
[02:08] We’ll explain why. 我们会查出真相
[02:12] Everyone this is agent Russell Goldman 各位 这是从圣地亚哥白领犯罪组来的
[02:14] from the San Diego white collar team. Russell Goldman探员
[02:16] You’ve already met agent Hotchner. Hotchner探员你已经见过了
[02:18] These are agents Rossi Morgan 这几位是Rossi探员 Morgan探员
[02:19] Prentiss and Reid. Prentiss探员 还有Reid探员
[02:21] A pleasure. 幸会
[02:21] So we’re working a white collar case? 所以我们调查的是一起白领犯罪案
[02:23] Not exactly. 并不全是
[02:24] I’ve been following a con artist for 5 years. 5年来我一直在跟踪一个诈骗高手
[02:27] Two nights ago I think he killed someone. 2天之前 我觉得他杀了人
[02:29] Carla Marshall of miami was found dead in her home. Carla Marshall被发现死在家中 地点迈阿密
[02:32] Asphyxiation by strangulation. 被勒住颈部窒息而死
[02:34] She also had trauma wounds to the head. 而且头部有外伤
[02:35] Why do we think the con man killed her? 为什么你觉得是那个诈骗犯杀了她呢
[02:37] Last week Carla contacted a fraud website 上周Carla访问了一个诈骗网站
[02:39] to report a scam. The complaint ended up 她举报了一起诈骗案 这份投诉
[02:41] on Goldman’s desk. 转到了Goldman的手上
[02:42] We spoke on the phone at length. 电话里她详细地说明了事情经过
[02:44] Her story matched my guy to the “t.” 她所说的情况和那个诈骗犯完全吻合
[02:46] She planned on confronting him that night. 她本想当晚和那人做个了断
[02:48] I told her to cease all communications 不过我告诉她不要联系任何人
[02:50] and wait for me 等我来处理
[02:52] I’d fly to Miami and set up a sting. 我会飞到迈阿密然后安排一个圈套抓住他
[02:55] But that never happened. 可是天有不测风云
[02:57] Do you have physical evidence 你有什么物证可以证明
[02:58] confirming it’s your guy? 那个诈骗犯就是凶手吗
[02:59] No but for her to be murdered the night that we spoke 没有 不过她在我们交谈的当晚被杀的
[03:03] I don’t think it was a coincidence. 我认为这并不是巧合
[03:05] There was no sign of forced entry theft 没有发现强行进入 偷窃
[03:06] or sexual assault. 或者性侵犯的迹象
[03:08] And judging from the M.O. the motive was personal. 从犯罪手法来看 属于私人动机
[03:11] – What’s his hustle? – Investment fraud. -他诈骗手法是什么 -投资诈骗
[03:12] Basically he’s a smaller Madoff. 基本上他就是小马多夫[因诈骗入狱的某主席]
[03:14] To give you an idea of how convincing he is 为了增加说服力
[03:17] this is a sampling of his work going back 14 years. 这是他过去14年所犯案件的抽样
[03:20] He’s prolific. 犯案无数啊
[03:21] He’s scammed hundreds of thousands 他从人们那里骗取数十万美金
[03:23] of dollars from people but he’s never been violent before. 可他从没使用过任何暴力
[03:26] Con men usually don’t murder 诈骗犯通常不会杀人
[03:27] but when they do 可一旦他们开始杀人
[03:28] it’s to conceal their crimes. 那是为了隐藏罪行
[03:30] Con man’s a nice name for these guys. 对他们来说 “诈骗犯”算是好听的
[03:32] They profile as psychopaths. 根据侧写他们属于精神病患者
[03:33] They see their cons as theater and themselves 他们把整个骗局看作是一场戏剧表演
[03:35] as a sort of puppeteer. 他们自己则是类似傀儡师的角色
[03:37] They have to have absolute control 他们需要绝对掌控
[03:37] over their victims and their cons. 受害人和整场骗局
[03:39] Maybe that’s why he starting killing 也许这就是他开始杀人的原因
[03:41] because he lost control? 因为他无法控制局面了
[03:42] The question is how out of control is he? 问题是 他有多失控
[03:44] Well if he’s spiraling 如果他的作案手法升级
[03:45] he’s a danger to everyone around him. 那么他周围的人都有危险
[03:47] And because he’s so charming 因为他很有魅力
[03:48] the victims never see it coming. 受害人意识不到身处险境
[03:50] Who do I make it out to? 收款人写谁呢
[03:52] Grant Dale investments inc. Grant Dale投资有限公司
[03:54] Hunter Portland advisors incorporated. Hunter Portland顾问有限公司
[03:57] Henry Moffet hedge funds incorporated. Henry Moffet避险基金有限公司
[04:00] Henry Moffet Henry Moffet…
[04:02] Hedge funds… 避险基金
[04:03] Inc. 有限公司
[04:08] This is a lot of money. 这可是一笔不小的数目
[04:15] It’ll be the best decision of your life. 这将是你是一生中最明智的决定
[04:58] “If I am what I have “ “如果这就是我的一切”
[05:00] “and if I lose what I have “ “如果我失去了这一切”
[05:02] “Who then am I?” “那么 我又是谁”
[05:05] German psychologist Erich Fromm. 德国心理学家 弗洛姆
[05:09] I can’t believe you guys have your own jet. 真不敢相信你们有自己的飞机
[05:12] We take turns piloting. You want to give her a try? 我们轮流驾驶的 你想试试吗
[05:15] Really? 真的吗
[05:17] No. 假的
[05:19] What kind of forensic countermeasures does he use 他用哪种法律对策
[05:22] to hide his trail? 来掩盖诈骗痕迹
[05:23] Fake I.D.S disposable phones 假身份 一次性电话
[05:25] Prepaid credit cards foreign bank accounts. 预付信用卡 外币账户
[05:27] You can’t track his accounts overseas? 你们不能在国外对他的账户进行追踪吗
[05:29] We can but it takes months to get the records 我们可以 不过拿到账户记录要几个月
[05:31] and it only takes him seconds 可他转账的时间
[05:32] to transfer money again and again. 只需要几秒钟
[05:34] By the time you figure out it’s in the Bahamas 当你查到他在巴哈马的账户的时候
[05:35] he’s already moved it to Switzerland or somewhere else. 他已经把钱转移到瑞士或者别的地方了
[05:37] I’ve always been too far behind him. 我一直都查不到他犯案的证据
[05:39] Well we’re a lot closer now 由于Carla
[05:40] because of Carla. 我们已经快要查出线索了
[05:42] What made her suspicious in the first place? 当初什么原因让她开始起疑心的
[05:45] She needed to get her father into a retirement home 她要把她父亲送到养老院
[05:47] and when she called this guy Grant Dale 可当她给Grant Dale打电话
[05:48] to free up her money 想撤回资金的时候
[05:49] He never returned her phone calls. 他从没给她回过电话
[05:51] A con man’s first instinct is flight 诈骗犯的第一本能是销声匿迹
[05:53] not fight. 不是正面冲突
[05:53] What makes him kill though isn’t financial 让他起了杀心的原因不是财政问题
[05:55] it’s psychological. 是心理问题
[05:57] That’s what we need to concentrate on 所以我们要关注他的杀害对象
[05:58] why Carla and why now? 和犯案时机
[06:00] Morgan and Prentiss go to her house. Morgan和Prentiss去她家搜查
[06:01] Agent Goldman why don’t you join them. Goldman探员 你可以和他们一起
[06:04] I sent his case files to the field office. 我把他的案件档案寄给当地办事处了
[06:05] Shouldn’t I stay with you and help you sift through them? 我应该留下来帮你仔细审查那些档案
[06:08] I’d like to go through them independently 我比较习惯一个人审查档案
[06:10] come up with our own theories 归结出我们自己的理论
[06:11] see if any behavioral patterns emerge 看看是否有任何已展现出的行为模式
[06:13] that’ll help us get ahead of him. 可以帮助我们预测他接下来的行动
[06:17] Agent Goldman’s files are in that room down the hall. Goldman探员的资料就在大厅尽头的房间
[06:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:20] Let me know if you need anything. 需要帮忙的话尽快开口
[06:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:30] You’re kidding me. 开玩笑吗
[06:32] We have to go through all of this? 我们要把所有档案都审查一遍吗
[06:34] White collar cases often come down to a paper trail. 白领案件总会涉及书面证据
[06:36] Maybe it won’t be so bad. 也许也没那么糟
[06:37] I mean at least it’s well organized. 至少文件是有组织性的
[06:38] That’s his job. 那是他的工作
[06:39] He sits at a desk all day 整日坐在桌前
[06:41] And accumulates paper evidence. 盘点着书面证据
[06:43] All right. Dave you work victimology. 好 Dave负责受害人研究
[06:45] Reid see if you can find anything in his travel patterns. Reid 尝试找出他的流动模式
[07:01] She was a real estate agent. 她是个房地产代理人
[07:04] She was doing well for herself until William came into her life. William出现之前 她过的很好
[07:09] Why do you call him that? 为什么这么说
[07:12] He introduced himself as Bill Billy 他自称叫Bill Billy
[07:14] or Will 还是什么Will的
[07:15] Several times in his early cons. 在早期的几个案子里
[07:17] My guess is that his real name 我猜那是他的真名
[07:19] May be some form of William. 可能是William的其他叫法
[07:21] So most of his victims were very wealthy right? 大多数的受害者都很富有 对吧
[07:23] You should see some of their mansions. 你该看看其中一些人的豪宅
[07:25] Well I’m looking around this house and it’s nice 我在这房子里看了看 是挺不错的
[07:27] But no mansion. 不过还算不上豪宅
[07:28] She didn’t invest as much as his other clients either. 她的投资也不像他其他的那些客户那么多
[07:31] I wonder why he targeted her. 我在想为什么选中了她
[07:33] She may have been useful to him in some other way. 她可能在其它方面对他来说有利用价值
[07:36] Goldman Hey Goldman.
[07:38] What was the alias he was using with Carla? 他跟Carla一起时用什么化名
[07:40] – Grant Dale. – Come check this out. – Grant Dale -看这个
[07:44] He set up a website. 他建了个网站
[07:46] Why didn’t the detectives find this before? 之前警探们怎么没发现这个
[07:48] The locals wouldn’t know to look for it. 本地人不知道要找这个
[07:50] Well it’s only one page. 就一页
[07:53] Generic investment information. 投资信息
[07:55] I mean there’s no contacts there’s no picture of himself. 没有联系方式 没有照片
[07:57] No just photos of nice cars and houses. 只有些好车跟好房子的照片
[08:00] So he’s selling the fantasy of success. 他的卖点是成功的幻象
[08:02] His web design is pretty basic. 网页设计很一般
[08:04] I mean it’s like a standard template. 像是标准模板
[08:05] It would be fairly easy to set up. 弄起来应该很容易
[08:07] Maybe he created others. 也许他还建了其他的
[08:08] I’m gonna call Garcia. 我打给Garcia
[08:13] Hey baby girl it’s me. 宝贝 是我
[08:14] You’re on speaker. 我开了扬声器
[08:15] Oh sug I don’t care who hears it. 甜心 我才不管谁在听
[08:17] It’s always been you. 我只对你说
[08:18] Listen I just emailed you a link. 听着 我刚发了个链接给你
[08:22] Got it. 收到
[08:24] It’s the unsub’s website. 这是不明嫌犯的网页
[08:25] Do you want me to find out how he paid 你是想让我查出他是怎么付
[08:27] For his hosting services track him down that way? 主服务器费用 这么追查他吗
[08:28] We’ll run into the same backstopping trail. 会陷入同一条死胡同
[08:30] Oh you are right. that’s untraceable. 没错 查不到
[08:32] All right we’ll forget that. 好吧 算了
[08:33] Can you do a search for websites 你能找下有哪些网页
[08:34] Containing the same content? 包含着相同内容吗
[08:36] And searching… and searching… 我找 我找 我找找找
[08:42] There are 1 2– 9 identical websites 1个2个 有9个网页
[08:45] Same written content same pictures 内容一样 照片一样
[08:48] Just different names. 就名字不一样
[08:49] These are all new aliases. 这些都是新的化名
[08:51] And he’s never had 10 at once. 他从来没有一次用了10个
[08:53] This is all new. 都是新的
[08:55] I’m Henry Moffet. 我是Henry Moffet
[08:57] You lied to me about everything. 你对我撒了谎 所有的一切
[08:59] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[09:01] Your name is not Grant Dale. 你不叫Grant Dale
[09:04] God why are you doing this to me? 天啊 你为什么这么对我
[09:06] Just calm down. listen to me. 冷静一下 听我说
[09:07] No just leave. 我不听 你滚
[09:08] You’re not giving me a chance to explain. 你不给我解释的机会
[09:09] Leave or I’ll call the police! 滚 不然我报警了
[09:16] Grant Grant…
[09:19] Grant Grant…
[09:21] Grant Grant…
[09:24] I’m Henry Moffet. 我是Henry Moffet
[09:26] Henry Moffet Henry Moffet.
[09:31] The CIA assigns an agent 2 or 3 aliases at most. 中情局一次给一个探员最多2或3个化名
[09:36] Any more than that 多于这些
[09:37] And it’s difficult to keep the names straight. 就很难记住
[09:41] This guy’s juggling 10. 这家伙一次有10个
[09:42] Being all these people that’s gotta start fracturing him somehow. 扮演这么多人会让他应付不了
[09:45] If his memory is strained it could be causing him to lose control. 如果记忆负荷不了 他可能会失控
[09:48] We have the current aliases. 我们知道了他目前的化名
[09:49] We just need to know who the clients are. 只需要知道客户是哪些人
[09:50] Got Carla’s phone records. 拿到了Carla的电话记录
[09:51] She made several calls to an unknown number the night she died. 她死的那晚给不明号码打了几个电话
[09:55] I tracked the number. 我查过号码
[09:56] It was a disposable phone 是一次性手机
[09:57] That hasn’t been used since. 之后没被用过
[09:58] That’s gotta be the unsub’s number. 应该是嫌犯的电话
[09:59] He tossed it after he killed her. 杀人之后他就扔了
[10:01] Over the past few months 几个月来
[10:02] She routinely called this number really late at night. 她一直在深夜给这个号码打电话
[10:05] How late? 多晚
[10:06] Like bedtime late. 睡觉时间
[10:08] You don’t do business with your investment manager at bedtime 沒人会在该睡觉的时间跟投资经理谈公事
[10:24] So when are we gonna do this again? 我们什么时候才再能这样
[10:29] My husband’s coming home so… 我老公要回家了 所以
[10:32] I won’t see you for a while. 有好一阵 我都不能见你了
[10:35] I’ll miss you… 我会想你的
[10:36] You lied to me Grant. Grant 你撒谎
[10:38] About everything. 一切都是假的
[10:39] Leave or I’ll call the police! 滚 不然我报警了
[10:44] Grant are you ok? Grant 你还好吗
[10:47] Henry are you ok? Henry 你还好吗
[10:52] I’m gonna miss you too. 我也会想你的
[11:02] So Carla never mentioned anything about an affair with him? Carla从没有提过跟他的私情
[11:04] No but it’s always been a challenge with fraud victims 但对于欺诈案的受害者来说
[11:06] to be totally forthcoming. 让他们完全自愿提供信息很难
[11:08] They’re so embarrassed about being duped 对于自己被骗他们感到很难堪
[11:09] They don’t tell you everything. 无法说出全部情况
[11:11] Detective Goldman. Goldman探长
[11:13] We’d like to compare notes. 我们来比照下笔记
[11:14] Shoot. 好
[11:15] I’m looking at the victimology. 我在做受害人研究
[11:18] We say affinity groups. Same thing. 我们叫做亲密群体 意思一样
[11:21] It refers to victims with shared interests. 指的是兴趣相同的受害人
[11:23] Ok. we’re in your world we’ll use your terms. 你们的地盘 就用你们的术语
[11:26] Your files point to specific affinity groups he targeted 你们的文件指出在最初的案发地
[11:30] in the first few cities. 他所选中的特定亲密群体
[11:32] Does this look accurate to you? 这么说准确吗
[11:33] Yes it does. 没错
[11:34] Once he got beyond San Diego 自从他出了圣地亚哥
[11:36] his victims are all over the place. No shared interests. 受害人就遍布各地 兴趣各异
[11:38] I came to the same conclusions. 我也得到这结论
[11:40] So he stopped using affinity groups 这么说他停止利用亲密群体
[11:42] And found his victims somewhere else. 在别处寻找受害者
[11:44] Where I don’t know. 我不知道在哪
[11:46] That’s where we start. 就从这查起
[11:55] I’m randy. Randy. 我是Randy
[11:57] Randy Randy.
[11:59] I’m randy summerland. 我是Randy Summerland
[12:01] I’m randy summerland. 我是Randy Summerland
[12:09] Make us some money ok? 给我们赚点钱
[12:11] I can do that. 没问题
[12:13] Now how do I spell your name again? 你的名字怎么拼来着
[12:15] M O F F E T M-o-f-f-e-t.
[12:16] Henry moffet hedge funds incorporated. Henry Moffet基金公司
[12:19] Who is henry moffet? 谁是Henry Moffet
[12:22] Randy Randy…
[12:23] Who is henry moffet? 谁是Henry Moffet
[12:27] It’s my partner. 我的合伙人
[12:29] You didn’t mention anything about a partner. 你没提过有合伙人
[12:32] I didn’t? 没有吗
[12:33] And this isn’t who I made the check out to last time. 上次支票写的也不是这个名字
[12:36] He’s been my partner for years. 我跟他合伙多年了
[12:38] Then why am I making the check out to him? 那我为何要写支票给他
[12:40] There’s a simple explanation. 原因很简单
[13:03] So the unsub and the vic are having drinks. 嫌犯和受害者喝着酒
[13:07] The vic has a checkbook and pen out 受害者拿出支票簿和笔
[13:09] Check’s dated but that’s it. 但只填了日期
[13:11] The unsub got that close to getting his money 嫌犯差点把钱弄到手
[13:13] Somehow failed and then did this. 但失败了 于是杀人
[13:15] And this is overkill. 而且过度杀伤
[13:17] He bashed his head in. 猛击头部
[13:18] He’s completely unhinged and devolving fast. 他已完全混乱且迅速恶化
[13:21] Only he doesn’t know that. 但他自己不知道
[13:23] He’s still trying to go to work 他还想继续工作
[13:24] And he doesn’t know he’s in danger of losing it at any minute. 但不知道随时可能失手
[13:27] Like a functioning alcoholic. 就像在职的酒鬼
[13:28] The unsub channels all of his energy into these cons 嫌犯把精力都投在骗局上
[13:31] And when the con falls apart 当骗局崩溃
[13:33] This is how he handles it. 他便这样处理
[13:35] How long have you known randy? 你认识Randy多久了
[13:36] We spent a lot of time with him 过去几个月
[13:38] In the last couple of months. 我们经常在一起
[13:41] He was helping us invest. 他帮我们做投资
[13:43] How much money did you give to him? 你们给了他多少钱
[13:45] He just kept saying we needed to be aggressive in this market. 他只说我们要敢于投资市场
[13:49] Oh my god 天啊
[13:51] This is all my fault. 这都是我的错
[13:52] What do you mean? 您指什么
[13:53] I met randy. 我认识Randy的
[13:55] I brought this man into our lives. 我把他带进我们的生活
[13:58] Mrs. Mckelson Mckelson太太
[14:00] Is there anything more to your relationship with randy? 你和Randy有其他关系吗
[14:10] We’re gonna find out eventually. 我们迟早会查出来
[14:13] Find out what? 查出什么
[14:16] Randy wasn’t who he said he was. Randy并不是他所说的那种人
[14:19] Randy wasn’t even his real name. Randy也不是他的真名
[14:21] What? 怎么了
[14:24] We think this man is using his looks and his charm 我们认为此人利用美貌
[14:27] To target women. 针对女性
[14:30] So there’s others. 这么说还有其他女人
[14:32] I laid in bed next to the man 我和杀我丈夫的男人
[14:35] Who killed my husband. 同床共枕
[14:38] Did they have transgressions? 他们有出轨行径吗
[14:42] She’s pretty beat up over it. 她为此倍受打击
[14:57] Randy who is henry moffet? Randy 谁是Henry Moffet
[15:13] Daddy? 爸爸
[15:24] You’re home! 你回来啦
[15:26] Hey good morning buddy. 早上好 宝贝
[15:29] let me look at you. 让我看看
[15:31] You’re a handsome devil you know that? 你真是个小帅哥
[15:33] I missed you. 我想你
[15:35] I missed you too. 我也想你
[15:36] Bill when did you get in? Bill 你什么时候回来的
[15:42] Just now. 刚回来
[15:43] How was your trip? 旅行如何
[15:45] It didn’t really pan out. 我没有干成
[15:46] Sorry. What happened? 很遗憾 怎么了
[15:48] Can we uh talk about this after j. D. Goes to school? 等JD上学了我们再谈吧
[15:52] I want pancakes. 我要吃煎饼
[15:54] Really? You do? 真的吗
[15:57] Well then pancakes you shall have. 那就做煎饼吧
[16:12] You’re not enjoying this are you? 你该不会觉得这有意思吧
[16:14] I like a good paper trail. I find it meditative. 我喜欢有内涵的记录 比较发人深省
[16:16] Is it really that hard for you to be normal just one time? 你正常一会有那么难吗
[16:19] He just burned another alias. 他又弃用了一个化名
[16:23] You know if this guy’s on a mission 如果他想
[16:25] To eliminate all these aliases 排除这些化名
[16:26] He’s gonna systematically assassinate his victims. 他会系统地除掉受害者
[16:28] Carla lived in miami. Carla住在迈阿密
[16:30] This victim frank mckelson lived north in ft. Lauderdale. 受害者Frank Mckelson住在北劳德代尔堡
[16:33] The victims could be anywhere in south florida. 受害者可能在南佛罗里达
[16:34] If he’s working harder because of the economy 如果他因经济而加倍作业
[16:37] It makes sense that he would expand his operating zone. 就难怪他会扩展作案区域
[16:39] Prentiss and rossi are on their way back. We need to give the profile. Prentiss和Rossi正赶回来 我们要给出侧写
[16:41] There’s something else about san diego. 圣地亚哥还有文章
[16:43] I noticed in his earlier crimes he only stays in each city 我发现早期犯案时 他平均在每个城市
[16:45] An average of 14 to 18 months. 只待14至18个月
[16:47] Then he’s in san diego for 3 1/2 years 但他在圣地亚哥待了三年半
[16:49] And then never in the same city for that long again. 接着没在任何城市待那么久
[16:51] All right so what is it about san diego that made him stay longer? 那他为何在圣地亚哥待那么久
[16:55] Keep following that reid. See where it takes us. 继续查 看有何发现 Reid
[16:58] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[16:59] I wouldn’t be doing this if we didn’t have to. 不是万不得已我也不会这么做
[17:04] J.D. Was just starting to make new friends. JD才刚开始交朋友
[17:07] What do you want me to do? The money has dried up here. 你要我怎么办 这里没钱赚了
[17:09] Maybe you could take a break 要不休息一下
[17:10] Spend more time with j.D. 多陪陪JD
[17:12] Ok then how am I supposed to raise a family 如果没法找到客户
[17:14] If I don’t have enough clients? 我怎么养家糊口
[17:16] Baby I hate seeing you so stressed out. 我不希望看你负担过重
[17:17] All right now this economy is killing me. 经济危机压得我喘不过气
[17:20] I can get a job too. 我也能找工作
[17:21] No. No I can take care of us myself. 不 我能照顾你们
[17:24] Well we have to figure something out because I don’t want to move again. 我们得想办法 我不想再搬了
[17:26] Listen we are moving to boston. 我们要搬去波士顿
[17:28] End of discussion. 就这么定
[17:30] Honey what happened? 亲爱的 你怎么了
[17:31] Now start packing. 开始收拾行李
[17:37] This unsub is a white collar con man 嫌犯是一名白领骗子
[17:40] Who embodies what behaviorists call the dark triad– 行为分析师称之为暗黑三合一
[17:42] Narcissism 自恋症
[17:43] Machiavellianism 马基雅维利主义
[17:45] And aberrant self-promotion. 及不正常自我推销
[17:47] What that means is that everything revolves around this guy. 意思是此人以自我为中心
[17:50] He manipulates and exploits others using dishonest tactics 以骗术操纵并利用他人
[17:53] And he’s become a menace to society. 对社会造成威胁
[17:59] Hunter Hunter.
[18:01] Hunter Hunter.
[18:03] Hunter Hunter.
[18:06] I’m hunter portland. 我是Hunter Portland
[18:11] He’s also what we call a casanova con man. 我们也称其为风流骗子
[18:14] He seduces women to get to their money. 他诱惑女子以谋钱财
[18:16] It’s standard behavior for him 跟数名女子性交
[18:18] To have casual sex with multiple partners 是他的标准行为
[18:20] And then use that as a weapon 过后利用这点
[18:22] to accomplish his goals. 达成目的
[18:27] We have his sketch. 我们有他的画像
[18:28] And here on the board are his aliases. 白板写着他的化名
[18:30] He frequents high-end venues– 他经常出入高档场所
[18:32] Country clubs hotel bars and membership-only establishments. 乡间俱乐部 旅馆酒吧 及会员团体
[18:36] And notify the banks. 要注意银行
[18:38] He’s constantly moving money 他经常转移资金
[18:40] Opening and closing bank accounts. 开账户和结帐户
[18:41] He’s active in miami and ft. Lauderdale 经常在迈阿密和劳德代尔堡出没
[18:43] But he could be in other wealthy communities too. 但也可能在其他富人区
[18:45] Look at places like boca raton 查访类似伯克莱屯
[18:47] Or coral gables. 或柯洛盖博斯的地区
[18:49] He has too many aliases in his head right now 他目前有太多化名
[18:51] And it’s causing him to fracture mentally. 导致其精神分裂
[18:54] And it’s this loss of control 正是精神失控
[18:55] That triggers his violence and makes him dangerous to be around. 激发他以暴力危害他人
[18:57] And any additional stress 任何其他压力
[18:58] Will make him more likely to attack. 会让他更具攻击性
[19:01] I don’t have to go this long without seeing you. 我可以早点见你
[19:04] I could fly to wherever you are. 我能飞到你那里去
[19:06] you would just distract me. 这样只会让我分心
[19:08] We’d just be spending all day in bed together. 我们只要整天呆在床上
[19:12] My husband’s gone for a week. 我丈夫一周都不在家
[19:13] Why don’t you stay tonight? 你今晚留下来吧
[19:16] Um…I–I can’t gorgeous. 不行 美女
[19:20] I got to deposit your check in the bank before the market closes. 我得在收市前把你的支票存进银行
[19:28] Do you think that we could be happy together? 你觉得我们在一起会幸福吗
[19:31] What? 什么
[19:33] I could leave my husband. 我可以离开我丈夫
[19:35] Um…Slow down. 等等
[19:42] Hunter. Hunter not now. Hunter 现在别接电话
[19:44] I gotta–I gotta take this. 我必须接这个电话
[19:49] Hello? 喂
[19:51] Don’t be mad at me but I want my check back. 别生气 我想把支票要回来
[19:54] What? 什么
[19:57] I got another call. Uh don’t go anywhere. 我有个电话要接 别挂电话
[19:59] No– 不
[20:01] Bill Bill–
[20:02] Yes I’m here. 是我
[20:03] I need you to pick up j.D. From tod’s 我要你去Tod家接JD
[20:06] And drop him off at piano. 送他去学钢琴
[20:07] No I can’t. 我去不了
[20:09] My car broke down. Help me out here. 我的车坏了 你得帮我
[20:12] Fine. 好吧
[20:17] Hello. 喂
[20:18] Henry I’m really sorry I just– Henry 很抱歉 我
[20:20] I don’t want to move forward. 我不想投资了
[20:24] Look I can guarantee your money. 我能担保你的钱
[20:26] Why what do you mean? 什么意思
[20:28] Well I don’t do this for just anybody 我不是随便给别人做事
[20:29] But since it’s you I can uh protect you from any risk. 鉴于是你 我能保你零风险
[20:34] I’ll pick you up in a little bit and we’ll talk about it ok? 我稍后去接你再谈 好吗
[20:37] Ok henry. 好的 Henry
[20:39] Hunter Hunter?
[20:42] I need you to listen to me. 我要你听我说
[20:45] Ok. 好的
[20:47] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[20:52] It’s yours. 孩子是你的
[20:55] Grant dale Grant dale.
[20:57] Bill Bill.
[21:00] Agent jareau said you have something. Jareau探员说你们有发现
[21:02] I spoke to his victims. 我和受害者谈过
[21:04] Before san diego they described him 去圣地亚哥前 受害者描述
[21:05] As driving exotic sports cars. 他开着进口跑车
[21:06] After san diego they described him as driving 去圣地亚哥后 受害者描述
[21:08] Larger sedans and suvs. Before san diego 他开着私家轿车
[21:11] He lived in condos referred to them as bachelor pads. 圣地亚哥前 他住单身公寓
[21:14] After san diego spoke of living in gated communities 圣地亚哥后 住在有大院的
[21:16] With large yards. 封闭小区
[21:17] What forces a man to stay put in one place for a while 什么会促使男人为住宅投资
[21:19] Downgrade his car upgrade his house? 减投汽车 加投房子
[21:22] You think he has a family? 你们认为他成家了
[21:24] These are lifestyle changes a new dad would make. 这是初为人父会做的生活改变
[21:27] Why would he start a family? 他为何要成家
[21:29] Because he wants to appear normal 因为他想显得正常
[21:30] And a family does that for a psychopath. 家庭能做到这点
[21:32] Wives usually serve a purpose 娶妻通常都有目的
[21:34] As a caretaker or homemaker. 作为一个看护或主妇
[21:37] They value their offspring 他将他们的子女
[21:38] As an extension of themselves 当成自己的延展
[21:39] And it also feeds their narcissistic ego. 同时满足自恋情结
[21:41] These are interesting theories 这种说法很有趣
[21:42] But how does this help us? 但这有何帮助
[21:43] As a forensic countermeasure 作为心理对策
[21:45] Con men put everything in their wives’ names. 骗子会把家当存在妻子名下
[21:47] Bank accounts cars homes. 银行账户 汽车 房子
[21:49] And if his wife isn’t complicit in his crimes 如果妻子未参与犯罪
[21:51] She’ll still be using her real name. 他甚至会用妻子的真名
[21:53] If we find the wife 如果找到他妻子
[21:54] We can find the unsub. 就能找到嫌犯
[22:02] Thank you for the drink 谢谢你 请我喝酒
[22:04] And for guaranteeing my money. 还担保我的钱
[22:07] It’s all gonna work out. 会没事的
[22:08] I just got scared. 我刚刚只是担心
[22:10] I understand. 我理解
[22:18] You pressed the wrong button. 你按错键了
[22:23] Dad? 爸爸
[22:26] Daddy? 爸爸
[22:27] Hey that’s me. 我是你爸爸
[22:30] Can I talk to you about something? 我能跟你谈件事吗
[22:33] Yeah of course buddy. 当然 孩子
[22:35] Do we have to move again? 我们一定得搬家吗
[22:37] I like it here. 我喜欢这里
[22:42] You know I’m really disappointed in you. 我对你真的很失望
[22:44] Sorry. 对不起
[22:49] I’m really disappointed because you didn’t say something sooner. 我失望是因为你没早提出来
[22:53] You know if you want something in life 你要是追求什么
[22:55] As a man you need to ask for it. 作为男人就该去争取
[22:57] Now let that be a lesson. 好好记住
[22:59] Ok. 好的
[23:00] So you really like it here huh big guy? 你确实喜欢这里吧 大小伙子
[23:03] Yeah. 喜欢
[23:04] Well I think I may have found a way 我应该找到了
[23:06] For us to stay for a while. 再呆一段时间的方法
[23:07] Serious? 真的吗
[23:09] yeah. 对
[23:11] I just need to dump my client list and start over. 我只要甩掉那些客户重新开始
[23:15] So we can stay? 我们能留下了
[23:17] I’d do anything for you kiddo. 我会为你做任何事 孩子
[23:25] What is that? 怎么回事
[23:37] Just hang out here for a sec all right? 在车里带着 好吗
[23:39] Watch your video. 看看电视
[23:50] What is it? 怎么了
[23:52] Spare tire came loose. 备用胎松了
[23:56] Don’t worry. 别担心
[24:00] I’m fixing it. 我在处理
[24:30] Massive blunt force trauma to the head 头部多处钝器伤
[24:32] Same as the others. 跟其他受害者一样
[24:33] Does it make sense for him to dump her like this? 这样处理尸体有何意义
[24:36] He’s killed 2 people in 2 days. 他在两天内连杀两人
[24:38] His fracturing is intensifying. 精神分裂在加剧
[24:40] When a criminal devolves like this 通常罪犯恶化成这样
[24:41] They’re capable of anything. 什么事都做得出来
[24:43] Jj said a man reported his wife missing last night. JJ说有人报警妻子昨晚失踪
[24:46] Description matches the body. Name’s lorraine horton. 描述符合尸体特征 名叫Lorraine Horton
[24:48] Do we know anything about her investment history? 有她的的投资记录吗
[24:51] The team’s looking into it right now. 小组正在查
[24:53] Ok so he killed his first victim in miami and then left town 他在迈阿密杀害首名受害者后离开
[24:57] Came to ft. Lauderdale killed his second victim here 来到劳德代尔堡 杀害第二名受害者
[25:00] But he didn’t leave town for his third. 但杀第三名后没离开
[25:01] Is there a significance to him staying in ft. Lauderdale? 他留在劳德代尔堡有特殊意义吗
[25:04] Guys what if his family lives here? 如果他家人住在这呢
[25:07] That’s why he’s trying to eliminate threats to himself here 所以他要清除这里的威胁
[25:09] ’cause this is his home where he needs to protect his identity. 因为他的家在这里 他要保护身份
[25:12] Garcia Hey garcia.
[25:14] Em I feel like I’ve been sent on a wild snipe hunt. 我感觉被派去野外狩猎
[25:16] Do you have any idea how many women in south florida 你知道南弗州有多少女人
[25:19] Lease luxury cars and rent mansions? 租名车和豪宅吗
[25:21] I will answer. Too many. That’s how many. 我来回答 数不胜数
[25:23] Ok narrow the search down to ft. Lauderdale only. 把范围缩小到劳德代尔堡
[25:26] Look at women who moved here 8 to 12 months ago 查找8至12月前搬来的女性
[25:28] See if any of them have any history with san diego. 看有没有和圣地亚哥有联系的
[25:31] Ok. I’ll call you back when I find the elusive snipe creature. 找到难以捉摸的猎物时通知你
[25:42] This is gonna be good for us. 这对我们有好处
[25:44] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[25:46] I thought you would be happy. 我以为你会高兴
[25:48] Just yesterday you were hell-bent on moving us immediately. 昨天你还一心要马上搬家
[25:51] Yeah and then you and j.D. Both said you wanted to stay 可你和JD说想留下来
[25:53] So I found a way to make it happen. 我找到解决方法了
[25:55] How? 怎么解决
[25:56] I just did. 反正解决了
[25:57] What is going on with you? 你到底怎么了
[26:02] You know what? 你知道吗
[26:04] I thought I was doing you a favor. 我以为我是在帮你
[26:06] I don’t have time for this. 我没空跟你聊
[26:19] Good afternoon. 下午好
[26:21] I’m stuart. You asked for the bank manager? 我是Stuart 你们找银行经理吗
[26:25] Agents rossi and jareau fbi. Rossi和Jareau 联邦探员
[26:28] We need some information on a client named lorraine horton. 我们要Lorraine Horton的客户资料
[26:31] Is ms. Horton ok? Horton女士出事了吗
[26:33] Can you check her recent banking activities 你能查查她近期的业务吗
[26:35] See if there’s anything unusual? 看看有没有异常
[26:36] Maybe a check written to a person’s corporation. 比如写支票给某人公司
[26:40] I know she recently came into more money. 我知道她近期存了钱
[26:42] Her mother passed. They sold the house 她母亲去世 把房子变卖
[26:44] And she got a pretty good sum for it. 她分得不小一笔钱
[26:46] She sold a house? 她卖了房子
[26:48] Yes sir. 是的
[26:49] Wasn’t the first victim in real estate? 第一名受害人不是地产商吗
[26:55] We’ve been asking ourselves 我们一直在想
[26:56] How he finds his victims now. 他怎么找受害者
[26:58] We just found out lorraine got a large windfall 我们刚刚发现Lorraine
[27:00] From selling her mother’s house. 变卖母亲房产获得一笔财产
[27:01] Carla marshall the first victim Carla marshall 第一名受害者
[27:03] Was in real estate. 是地产商
[27:04] When you sell a house your property becomes public record. 房子一旦变卖 会记录为公共档案
[27:06] Your name goes on these lists. 名字会记录在册
[27:08] Lists compiled by lead brokers 名单由主要经纪人编辑
[27:10] And sold to the real estate companies. 并卖给地产公司
[27:13] Pen Hey pen.
[27:14] Oh man it is raining snipe all up in here. 猎物一个接一个啊
[27:17] Did you know that your boat owners frank and dina mckelson 你们知道那个船主Frank和Dina Mckelson
[27:20] Sold a house in hawaii about 8 months ago? 8个月前卖了夏威夷的房子吗
[27:22] Do any of them have a direct connection to carla marshall? 他们中有人和Carla Marshall有直接联系吗
[27:25] Ah carla generated these letters Carla做了这些信件
[27:26] Advertising the swanky beachfront condos 宣传豪华海滨公寓
[27:28] Her company sells– stay with me– 她的公司销售 听我说
[27:30] Lorraine horton the lady who was murdered this morning Lorraine Horton 今早被杀的女士
[27:33] Her address along with the mckelsons’ address 她的地址和Mckelson的地址
[27:35] Are buried in a spreadsheet in carla’s laptop. 在Carla的手提的电子表里
[27:38] That’s how the unsub found his victims. 嫌犯就是这样找受害者的
[27:40] He used carla to get her leads. 他利用Carla谋利
[27:41] That’s why he targeted her. 所以他选择她
[27:43] She gave him access to a list of people 她让他获取有大量
[27:44] With a large amount of liquid assets. 流动资金的人的列表
[27:45] We need that list. 我们要那个列表
[27:46] Already flying to you. 已经发给你们了
[27:47] But that is not all folks. 但不止这些
[27:49] I think I may have found the wife. 我可能找到他妻子了
[27:50] I did a search on women who’ve lived in ft. Lauderdale 我查找了过去8至12个月
[27:53] For the last 8 to 12 months 住在劳德代尔堡
[27:54] Who rent houses and cars and have a history in san diego. 租房租车 和圣地亚哥有联系的女性
[27:57] Came up with about a dozen names but… 结果有几个名字 但是
[28:00] Ooh la la only one of them works in real estate. 只有一个在地产界工作
[28:02] Who? 谁
[28:03] Her name’s rebecca hodges. She has a 9-year-old son 她叫Rebecca Hodges 有个9岁的儿子
[28:05] John davison hodges born in san diego John Davison Hodges 生于圣地亚哥
[28:07] Father on birth certificate 出生证明上的
[28:09] – Listed as william hodges. – William. -父亲名字是William Hodges -William
[28:11] I got the address of the house she’s renting too. 我还查到了她租的房子地址
[28:12] Let’s head over there. Morgan pull the son out of school. 我们出发吧 Morgan 去学校接小孩
[28:15] Jj and reid go over the list of potential victims. JJ和Reid 看列表查找可能的受害者
[28:17] If anybody knows the unsub send units to them. 如果有人认识嫌犯 派人过去
[28:18] Ok so I’m gonna go deal with this client. 我去对付这个客户
[28:21] Will you call me later? 你稍后会给我电话吗
[28:24] Yeah I will. 会的
[28:38] Did you forget something? 你忘了什么吗
[28:43] Are you a client of bill’s? 你是Bill的客户吗
[28:44] Who? 谁
[28:46] Don’t do that. I saw him leaving here. 别装了 我看着他走的
[28:48] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[28:49] You should leave. 你走吧
[28:51] I saw you with my husband. 我看到你和我丈夫在一起
[28:53] Do you know we have a son? 你知道我们有个儿子吗
[28:55] His name is j.D. 他叫JD
[28:59] You didn’t know bill was married? 你不知道Bill结婚了吗
[29:04] I didn’t know his name was bill. 我不知道他叫Bill
[29:42] Again this is agent jareau. 还是我 Jareau探员
[29:44] It’s very important that you call me back. 请回电 这很重要
[29:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:47] Thank you. Yeah thanks so much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[29:49] I just confirmed another potential victim. I sent a unit over. 我刚找到一名潜在受害者 准备派人
[29:52] I can’t get ahold of this one couple 我没法联系这对夫妇
[29:54] Hector and brooke sanchez. Hector和Brooke Sanchez
[29:56] Hurry up. 快点
[29:57] Dad where are we going? 爸爸 我们要去哪
[29:58] We’re going to get mom. It’s a surprise. 去接妈妈 这是惊喜
[30:00] What kind of surprise? 什么惊喜
[30:02] We’re going to boston. 我们要去波士顿
[30:04] But you said yesterday– 可你昨天说
[30:06] Just get in the car ok? 快上车
[30:09] Hurry up. 快点
[30:22] Do you know you pick your nails when you’re anxious? 你知道你紧张时会抠指甲吗
[30:25] I’ve never been in a bureau car chasing a killer before. 我以前没试过坐警车追杀手
[30:29] You ready to meet william face to face? 你准备好面对William了吗
[30:33] It’s about damn time. 是时候了
[31:13] Dad where are you going? 爸爸 你要去哪
[31:15] Quiet. Just shut up and let me think. 安静 闭嘴让我想想
[31:20] Daddy… 爸爸
[31:26] I’m sorry kiddo. I didn’t mean to yell at you. 对不起 我不是故意凶你
[31:28] Where’s mommy? 妈妈在哪
[31:30] That’s a good question. 问得好
[31:38] That’s him calling. 是他的电话
[31:41] Well don’t answer it. 别接
[31:44] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[31:48] I am pregnant. 我怀孕了
[31:50] It’s his. 是他的孩子
[31:51] Oh my god. 我的天啊
[31:54] Come on pick up. 快接啊
[32:00] Ok we’re going to uh… 那我们现在…
[32:02] go hang out somewhere 先到其他地方去逛逛
[32:03] and wait for mommy to call back all right? 等妈妈回电 好吗
[32:05] Ok. 行
[32:06] What about that one couple from earlier? 之前的那对夫妇呢
[32:08] His office said he’s out of town. 他的办公室同事说他不在镇上
[32:09] I haven’t been able to get ahold of her yet. 目前还联系不到他妻子
[32:11] It’s Morgan. Hey Morgan. 是Morgan 说吧 Morgan
[32:12] Yeah Reid listen I’m at the son’s school. 听我说 Reid 我现在他儿子的学校
[32:14] Principal says that J.D. Hodges 校长说45分钟前
[32:16] was pulled out of class 45 minutes ago. J.D.Hodges上课上到一半就被接走了
[32:18] – By who? – The unsub. -谁接走他的 -不明嫌犯
[32:19] They’re in the wind kid. 这下难以追踪他们了 小孩
[32:21] He’s gonna try and leave with his family. 他想要带着家人逃走
[32:22] All right thanks I’ll let everyone know. 好 谢了 我会转告大家
[32:24] – Garcia? – What up JJ? -Garcia -怎么了 JJ
[32:26] Can you find out if Rebecca Hodges has a cell phone? 能查到Rebecca Hodges的手机吗
[32:29] We want to try and track where she is right now. 我们现在想要追踪她的位置
[32:31] Uno momento. 稍等片刻
[32:34] Something’s weird. 诡异了
[32:35] What? 怎么
[32:37] The wife has 2 cell phones listed in her name. 在她名下有两个手机号码
[32:39] One could be hers one could be his? 可能是他们夫妻俩的
[32:40] He put them both in her name. 他都把号码都登记在她名下
[32:42] Yeah but they’re both active in the same quadrant right now. 对 但他们目前都在同一个象限内活动
[32:45] Where? 是哪里
[32:46] Some posh Ft. Lauderdale neighborhood. 罗德岱堡的某个上流街区
[32:49] Wait a second. 等等
[32:51] A couple on our potential victims list lives in the same area. 一对可能受害人夫妇也住在那个区域
[32:54] Hector and Brooke Sanchez. Hector和Brooke Sanchez夫妇
[32:56] That’s the woman I can’t get ahold of. 正是她我联系不上
[32:58] Hotch Hotch.
[33:00] Ok got it Reid. 好 明白 Reid
[33:01] Direct everyone to the Sanchez house. 全员赶去Sanchez宅
[33:03] Thanks. 多谢
[33:05] What’s the wife doing at a victim’s house? 他妻子为什么会在被害人家里
[33:06] Were we wrong about her? 是我们的侧写错了吗
[33:08] Do you think she’s complicit? 你觉得她是同谋吗
[33:10] I don’t think so. If she was he’d use her in the con. 不 如果是的话 他们会一起参与骗局
[33:13] He told me his name was Hunter Portland. 他自称自己是Hunter Portland
[33:15] How long have you been seeing him? 你们在一起多久了
[33:18] We vacationed in St. Croix together. 我们一起去圣克洛伊度假[加勒比海岛]
[33:20] What? When? 什么 什么时候
[33:21] Last month. 上个月
[33:24] He said he was in Boston on a business trip. 他说他去了波士顿出差
[33:28] Brooke you here? Brooke 你在吗
[33:44] You must think I’m an idiot. 你一定把我当成白痴耍
[33:46] It’s not true. 不是这样
[33:47] How could you do this to your family? 你竟然背着家人出轨
[33:48] I provide everything for my family. 所有的家用开销都是由我提供
[33:50] Were you just after my money this whole time? 一直以来你都是在骗我的钱吗
[33:53] No. No I told you I was gonna take care of you. 不 我说了 我会打理好你的钱
[33:55] All those times you traveled for work– 一直以来 你一直借口出差
[33:57] Are there other women? 你还有多少婚外恋
[33:59] God what are you even doing here?! 老天 你到底在这里干什么
[34:00] Daddy? 爸爸
[34:01] I told you to wait in the car. 我不是叫你待在车里了吗
[34:04] J.D. come here. J.D. 快过来
[34:06] Please just let him come here. 快让他过来
[34:08] You think that I would hurt my own son? 你竟然认为我会伤害自己亲生儿子吗
[34:10] Well you’re obviously capable of anything. 显然你什么事都做得出来
[34:13] Please Bill he doesn’t need to see this. 求你了 Bill 没必要让他经历这种事
[34:16] How long did you think you were gong to 你自以为能瞒天过海吗
[34:17] Hunter get away with this Hunter?
[34:18] Bill let’s just leave. Bill 快走吧
[34:19] Just stop talking both of you! 你们都给我闭嘴
[34:21] – Bill. – Shut up! -Bill -快闭嘴
[34:39] We got a car down the street and one in the driveway. 一辆车停在街边 一辆车停在车道里
[34:42] Both plates match the wife’s name. 车牌都登记在他妻子名下
[34:45] Remember there’s a 9-year-old boy in there 记住 里面有个9岁小男孩
[34:46] and I wouldn’t put it past him to hurt his own family. 我可不想让他看到自己家人受伤
[34:48] or himself. 或是他自己受伤
[34:49] Ok we’ll take the back. You ready? 我们从后面进去 准备好了吗
[34:52] Bill Bill!
[34:53] You really are a son of a bitch Hunter. 你真是个不要脸的混蛋 Hunter
[34:55] Bill Bill–
[34:57] Whatever! 管你的
[34:59] Bill. Let’s just go. Bill 我们走吧
[35:02] Randy Hunter Randy. Hunter.
[35:05] Let’s go! 快走吧
[35:06] Shut up! 闭嘴
[35:07] Shut up! 快闭嘴
[35:08] Daddy! 爸爸
[35:10] Stop. No. 住手
[35:12] J.D. J.D.!
[35:18] FBI. Put your hands in the air. 联邦调查局 举起手来
[35:20] Oh my god. 我的老天
[35:21] Please step back. 请退后
[35:23] Bill let him go. Bill 放开他
[35:24] Let the boy go to his mother and put your hands up. 把孩子交给他母亲 快举起手
[35:26] You must be tired keeping up with all these lies. 一直谎言连篇 你一定身心疲惫
[35:29] You don’t need to do this anymore. 你可以摆脱这些
[35:31] Let him go. 放开他
[35:32] Bill please let him go. Bill 求你放了他吧
[35:36] Daddy… 爸爸
[35:43] J.D. J.D…
[35:45] Go to your mom ok? 去找你妈妈 好吗
[35:50] Go to your mom. 去找你妈妈吧
[35:52] – Sweetie come here. – Put your hands up. -宝贝儿 快过来 -举起手来
[35:55] Put your hands up. 举起手来
[36:04] Don’t do that! 不要这样
[36:06] Take your hands out of your pockets! 别伸进口袋
[36:10] Don’t! 住手
[37:49] “Oh what a tangled web we weave “谎言之心初露端倪
[37:51] when first we practice to deceive.” 作茧自缚避之不及”
[37:54] Sir Walter Scott. 沃尔特·司各特爵士[苏格兰历史小说家和诗人]
[38:08] Do you think my husband did all this? 你觉得这些都是我丈夫干的吗
[38:11] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[38:14] The man I lived with for 10 years 我与他共同生活了十年
[38:16] was loving and gentle. 他温柔而又慈爱
[38:18] He isn’t capable of this. 他不可能做出这种事
[38:20] There’s more about him that we don’t know. 他有更加不为人知的一面
[38:23] You should be prepared. 你最好有心理准备
[38:25] You’re going to be interviewed in detail. 我们会对你进行详尽地面谈
[38:30] Right now I want to take my son home. 现在我只想带儿子回家
[38:33] Ok. I’ll have someone drive you. 好 我叫人送你回家
[38:55] Mommy! 妈妈
[38:56] Oh mommy’s here baby. 妈妈抱抱 宝贝儿
[39:02] You know your daddy loved you more than anything right? 你爸爸最爱你了 明白吗
[39:06] I know. 我知道
[39:14] So where do you want these? 你准备怎么处理这些
[39:16] I don’t care. 无所谓了
[39:19] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[39:22] I thought he had a weapon. 我以为他有武器
[39:23] Yeah. That was a justified shot. 对 那一枪合乎情理
[39:27] Why did he do that? 他为何要这么做
[39:29] He had a wife a son. 他还有妻儿呢
[39:31] A guy like that 他那一类的人
[39:33] He likes his car his house his lifestyle. 他有房有车 习惯了那种生活方式
[39:35] He knew he wasn’t going to do well in prison. 不可能适应监狱生活
[39:38] So he decided his own fate. 所以他决定自我了断
[39:42] I never even found out his real name. 我甚至都不知道他的真名
[39:47] Does it matter? 这还有意义吗
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme