时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “criminal minds”… | 《犯罪心理》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – The reaper. – The boston reaper? | -死神 -波士顿死神? |
[00:04] | If you stop hunting me | 你要是停止追捕我 |
[00:05] | I’ll stop hunting them. | 我就停止捕杀他们 |
[00:06] | I don’t make deals. I’m the guy | 我不谈条件 |
[00:07] | who hunts guys like you. | 我专门对付你这样的人 |
[00:09] | You’ll regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[00:10] | You should have made a deal. | 你应该接受条件 |
[00:12] | Are you sure that we’re in danger? | 你确定我们有危险吗 |
[00:14] | Yes. | 确定 |
[00:15] | Tell them I’ll protect them like they’re my own. | 我会视如己出般保护他们 |
[00:17] | I’m not leaving the team | 我不会离开团队 |
[00:18] | I’m just no longer in charge. | 只不过不再做组长 |
[00:19] | – You are. – Me? | -你来做 -我? |
[00:21] | George Foyet was the ninth victim | George Foyet是第九名受害者 |
[00:22] | and the only one who survived the reaper. | 也是唯一逃过死神的人 |
[00:24] | He inflicted those wounds on himself. | 他身上的伤是自己弄的 |
[00:25] | George foyet is the reaper. | George Foyet就是死神 |
[00:27] | One of the inmates has received 2 envelopes | 其中一名狱友前两天 |
[00:29] | – In the last 2 days. – I’ll get this to the lab. | -收到两封信 -我会拿去实验室 |
[00:31] | He’s torturing him. | 他在折磨他 |
[00:33] | It’s great to see you squirm agent Hotchner. | Hotchner探员 你也有羞愧的时候 |
[02:22] | Get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[02:23] | Go see if they need help downstairs. | 看楼下需不需要帮忙 |
[03:05] | “He who fights with monsters | 与怪兽搏斗之人 |
[03:07] | “Might take care lest he thereby become a monster. | 需慎防自己因此变成怪兽 |
[03:11] | “And if you gaze for long into an abyss | 长期望向深渊之人 |
[03:14] | The abyss gazes also into you.” | 深渊必也望向该人 |
[03:17] | Friedrich nietzsche. | 尼采 |
[03:19] | Please say your name and rank for the record. | 请说出名字和军阶便于记录 |
[03:23] | Supervisory special agent Jennifer Jareau | 高级探员Jennifer Jareau |
[03:25] | Communications liaison for the behavioral analysis unit | 弗吉尼亚匡迪科行为分析小组 |
[03:28] | in quantico virginia. | 联络员 |
[03:29] | And how long have you been a member of the bau? | 在行为分析组工作多长时间 |
[03:31] | 6 years. | 六年 |
[03:32] | Could you speak up please? | 能大点声吗 |
[03:33] | Sorry. 6 years. | 抱歉 六年 |
[03:35] | And have you worked under agent Hotchner the entire time? | 你一直都受命于Hotchner探员吗 |
[03:38] | No ma’am. I currently | 不 长官 |
[03:40] | report to acting unit chief Derek Morgan. | 我目前向代理组长Derek Morgan汇报 |
[03:42] | Who took over the unit because agent Hotchner’s | 由他接管小组 |
[03:44] | ability to lead the team had become compromised. | 因为Hotchner探员的领导能力降低 |
[03:47] | I–I don’t believe that’s the reason. | 我不认为是这个原因 |
[03:49] | You have a different opinion? | 你有不同意见吗 |
[03:51] | It’s not just an opinion. | 不仅仅是意见 |
[03:53] | You have a different understanding? | 你有不同理解吗 |
[03:56] | Ssa Hotchner voluntarily stepped down | 高级探员Hotchner自愿降职 |
[03:58] | so we could continue to do our jobs unhindered. | 我们才能继续全力工作 |
[04:03] | How would you describe agent Hotchner’s recent behavior? | 你如何描述Hotchner探员近期的行为 |
[04:06] | Driven. | 紧迫工作 |
[04:07] | Driven. Agent Jareau your entire team is on the line | 紧迫 Jareau探员 如果我无法调解 |
[04:11] | if I cannot reconcile an adequate account | Hotchner探员调查George Foyet的事 |
[04:13] | of agent hotchner’s investigation into George Foyet. | 你们团队将面临解散 |
[04:17] | We were all investigating the reaper. | 我们都在调查死神 |
[04:20] | Ssa Hotchner was not the only one | 并不止Hotchner一人 |
[04:21] | Especially after he sent us that calling card. | 特别是死神给我们寄名片后 |
[04:24] | The newspaper articles he mailed to Karl Arnold. | 他寄给Karl Arnold的报纸文章 |
[04:26] | 2 letters from 2 different locations. | 分别来自不同地点的两封信 |
[04:28] | They ramped us all back up again. | 让我们重提警惕 |
[04:30] | I should just start at the beginning. | 我还是从头说起吧 |
[04:33] | Foyet had done a lot of injury to himself | Foyet在早期谋杀案中 |
[04:35] | in the original string of killings | 自虐过多次 |
[04:37] | In an effort to paint himself as a victim | 把自己伪装成受害者 |
[04:39] | and throw us off the investigation. | 摆脱我们的追查 |
[04:41] | As a result he became dependent upon | 因此 他需要依赖 |
[04:43] | a large number of extremely strong medications. | 许多种强效药物 |
[04:46] | We’d been searching the country for patients | 我们一直在全国查找 |
[04:47] | with that exact prescription combination | 用这种药物组合的病人 |
[04:50] | But we hadn’t had any luck. | 但一无所获 |
[04:52] | The envelopes Foyet mailed to Arnold are due back from the lab. | Foyet寄给Arnold的信件 实验室结果应该快送回了 |
[04:55] | They’re flagged urgent. | 标记过加急处理 |
[04:56] | Gina’s here with them now. | Gina把结果拿来了 |
[04:57] | They’re processed. Clean. No prints no dna. | 信件被处理过 无发现 没有指纹和DNA |
[05:00] | She says they’re clean. | 她说没任何发现 |
[05:01] | Yeah of course they are. | 意料之中 |
[05:02] | Anderson listen to me. | Anderson 听我说 |
[05:04] | I don’t care if you have to drive | 就算你要 |
[05:05] | to the postmaster general’s house. | 找到邮局局长家 |
[05:07] | I want to know where those postmarks were applied | 都要在小组介入前找出 |
[05:09] | before the team gets in. | 邮戳在哪盖的 |
[05:10] | Yes ma’am. Copy that. | 是 长官 收到 |
[05:19] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[05:22] | He’s still not taking his bottle. | 他还是不拿奶瓶 |
[05:24] | Here. Let me try. | 拿着 我来 |
[05:27] | Can you take your bottle please? | 自己拿奶瓶 好吗 |
[05:29] | Can you take–oh… | 自己拿 |
[05:30] | Thank you so much. | 真谢谢你 |
[05:32] | Oh yeah. You are definitely mama’s little boy huh? | 你真是妈妈的小宝贝 对吧 |
[05:36] | Just like his daddy. | 跟他爸爸一样 |
[05:39] | Next. | 下一位 |
[05:41] | Hey if you have to go go ahead. | 你要是忙就去吧 |
[05:43] | I can take care of this. | 我能照顾他 |
[05:51] | I don’t know what I would do if I were in hotch’s shoes. | 我要是Hotch 都不知该怎么办 |
[05:56] | If I ever had to say good-bye to you and Henry because– | 如果要我跟你和Henry永别 |
[05:58] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不会去 |
[06:02] | We’re not. | 哪也不去 |
[06:03] | You’re tracking the prescriptions | 你在追踪那些处方药 |
[06:06] | You’re tracking the postmarks. | 追踪那些邮戳 |
[06:08] | Aside from another body landing on your doorstep | 更别说要面对门口又一具尸体 |
[06:10] | You’re doing all you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[06:13] | I hope so | 希望如此 |
[06:14] | For hotch’s sake. | 为了Hotch |
[06:15] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:17] | That’s us. | 到我们了 |
[06:21] | Here we are. | 请拿好 |
[06:22] | Oh actually there should be 2 prescriptions. | 应该有两袋处方药 |
[06:24] | We filled the antibiotics | 我们装了抗菌素 |
[06:25] | But we’re out of the antihistamine. | 没有抗组胺剂了 |
[06:27] | You know crushing half a claritin | 碾碎半粒克敏能 |
[06:30] | would do the job just the same. | 药效也一样 |
[06:31] | Save you a couple bucks too. | 还能省几块钱 |
[06:33] | Wait–excuse me | 等等 |
[06:35] | Are there a lot of | 是不是很多 |
[06:36] | over-the-counter medications | 非处方药 |
[06:37] | that can be substituted for prescriptions? | 能代替处方药 |
[06:39] | Too many to count. | 太多了 |
[06:40] | Most of the time it’s just a matter of dosage. | 通常只是剂量的问题 |
[06:43] | Foyet’s meds–we have been tracking the entire combination. | Foyet的药 我们查了所有配方 |
[06:46] | What if he’s been using over-the-counter meds | 如果他用非处方药 |
[06:48] | for some of it to mask his purchases? | 掩盖购买行径呢 |
[06:49] | Ok narrow the search. Focus on the meds | 缩小范围 |
[06:51] | he can’t substitute. Good work. | 注意他不能替代的药 做得好 |
[06:53] | Just got a call | 刚接到 |
[06:53] | from the postmaster general inspector’s office. | 邮局局长检查员办公室的电话 |
[06:55] | Already? | 这么快 |
[06:56] | I’m not just a pretty face. | 我不光是长得漂亮 |
[06:58] | Is Garcia in yet? | Garcia来了吗 |
[07:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定不要 |
[07:04] | Bacon doughnut. You’ll never be the same. | 培根甜甜圈 完全不同的享受 |
[07:07] | I can totally think of more palatable ways | 我可以想到更美味的方式 |
[07:09] | to up my adventure quotient thank you. | 提高我的冒险指数 谢谢 |
[07:12] | O…m…g. | 我的 天哪 |
[07:15] | It gets better every time. | 每次品味都更加美味 |
[07:17] | Kevin you need to leave right now. | Kevin 你现在该走了 |
[07:19] | Would you like some water? | 你要喝点水吗 |
[07:21] | No thank you ma’am. | 不用 谢谢 长官 |
[07:22] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[07:24] | I–I’m just not uh | 我只是 |
[07:27] | Comfortable with any of this. | 不适应这种场面 |
[07:30] | It’s not ok. | 那不对 |
[07:34] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[07:38] | In my opinion | 在我看来 |
[07:40] | Everyone is asking the wrong questions. | 所有人都问错了问题 |
[07:44] | Doesn’t anybody care | 难道没有人在意 |
[07:46] | about what the reaper did to them | 死神对那些受害者做了什么 |
[07:48] | How many people he hurt? | 他伤害了多少人 |
[07:49] | All anyone seems to care about is… | 好像大家关心的只是… |
[07:54] | This just isn’t right. | 这样就是不对 |
[08:00] | Do you think that agent Hotchner was acting… | 你是否觉得Hotchner探员的行为 |
[08:04] | Agitated or unreasonable? | 过于激动或者不理智 |
[08:07] | He… | 他 |
[08:08] | No no he– | 不 我不觉得 他 |
[08:10] | He was freaked out about his family. | 他为他的家人而惊慌失措 |
[08:12] | Which considering what happened | 考虑到所发生的事 |
[08:14] | I’d say was perfectly reasonable. | 我觉得合情合理 |
[08:17] | The Foyet letters came from fredericksburg virginia | Foyet的信件来自弗吉尼亚州 弗雷德里克斯堡市 |
[08:19] | And westminster maryland. | 和马里兰州 威斯敏斯特市 |
[08:20] | We can match the prescription drugs | 我们可以将Foyet不能替换的处方药 |
[08:21] | Foyet can’t substitute with a geographic profile | 和这两个城市的地理侧写 |
[08:23] | of the 2 cities. | 做比对 |
[08:24] | Can’t substitute? | 不能替换 |
[08:25] | We need you to track the drugs that can’t be emulated | 我们需要你找出所有不能用非处方药物代替 |
[08:27] | with over-the-counter drugs and can only be dispensed | 只能由药剂师开出的药物 |
[08:29] | by a pharmacist and you need to do it quickly. | 动作要快 |
[08:30] | Foyet doesn’t stay in one place very long. | Foyet不会在一个地方停留太久 |
[08:32] | Then Kevin needs to stay. | 那我需要Kevin留下来 |
[08:34] | – What? – Sir Kevin is an amazing analyst. | -什么 -长官 Kevin是一名出色的分析师 |
[08:36] | I can work almost twice as fast | 有他帮我操作部分系统 |
[08:37] | – With him running part of my system. – fine. | -我的速度可以提高一倍 -可以 |
[08:39] | – These are your screens. – Garcia how long? | -你用那些 -Garcia 你要多久 |
[08:41] | I’ll know once I get into it. | 我一开始就能知道 |
[08:42] | We’re gonna work the geographic profile. | 我们继续研究地理侧写 |
[08:43] | Call me when you have something. And hurry. | 发现什么就给我打电话 要快 |
[08:46] | Uh ok… | 好的 |
[08:49] | I am gonna start with the ultram– | 我从曲马多开始… |
[08:51] | No–you’re gonna start with the ultram and naproxen. | 算了 你从曲马多和萘普生[均为镇痛药]开始 |
[08:53] | I’ll work on the rest. | 我查剩下的 |
[08:54] | There’s approximately 115 miles | 弗雷德里克斯堡市和威斯敏斯特市之间 |
[08:56] | between fredericksburg and westminster. | 大约有115英里[约185公里] |
[08:57] | Why mail a letter from 2 cities? | 为什么从两个城市寄信 |
[08:59] | Maybe it’s purely a forensic countermeasure. | 也许只是纯粹的反侦查手段 |
[09:01] | He knows that mailing letters close | 他知道在附近寄信 |
[09:02] | to home would lead us right to him | 会向我们暴露他的住址 |
[09:03] | So he drives far away to mail the | 所以他要离开足够远去寄信 |
[09:04] | letters to throw us off his scent. | 以避免我们找上他 |
[09:05] | The unabomber did that. So did the 2001 anthrax suspect. | 炸弹客还有2001年炭疽热袭击案嫌犯都这么做过 |
[09:08] | He could have gone anywhere but he’s trolling the D.C. Area. | 他本可以去任何地方 但是却一直留在华盛顿周围 |
[09:11] | It makes sense to stay close to Hotch. | 他想留在Hotch周围 |
[09:13] | He stuck around Boston to watch Shaunessy deteriorate. | 他守在波士顿看着Shaunessy死去 |
[09:17] | Not that you’re– | 我不是说… |
[09:18] | It’s all right. I know he’s been watching me. | 没事 我知道他在关注我 |
[09:20] | It’s part of the reason I stepped down | 所以我决定降职 |
[09:21] | So he’d think I was falling apart. | 让他觉得我已经失去力量 |
[09:27] | Naproxen is available in generic brands over the counter. | 可以在药店买到无厂牌的萘普生 |
[09:30] | Naproxen’s properties can be simulated by aleve. | 萘普生钠可以替代萘普生的作用 |
[09:32] | Ultram can be substituted. | 曲马多也有替代用药 |
[09:34] | Ok Oxycontin. | 好的 奥施康定 |
[09:35] | Jeez he’s on that too? | 天哪 他也吃那个 |
[09:36] | Yeah and it’s highly addictive and therefore regulated | 是的 而且它易上瘾所以被管制了 |
[09:38] | So there’s no substitute for it. | 所以没有替代用药 |
[09:39] | I know the DEA has a problem with it. | 我知道药管局对它有意见 |
[09:41] | You can buy it on the streets if you know where to go. | 但是你要找对地方的话在街上还是能买到 |
[09:42] | Good point. Ok we’re gonna leave that off the list for now | 有道理 那就先排除它 |
[09:44] | ‘Cause there’s another way to get it. Next up… | 因为还有别的方法得到它 下一个 |
[09:46] | Tapazole. | 他巴唑 |
[09:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:48] | Uh it treats hyperthyroidism. | 治疗甲状腺机能亢进 |
[09:50] | Hey what’s wrong with this guy anyway? | 他到底有什么问题 |
[09:52] | He stabbed himself–a lot. | 他刺伤了自己 很多次 |
[09:54] | Stabbed himself? | 刺伤自己 |
[09:55] | Yeah. So his body would have permanent internal damage– | 是 所以给身体内部造成了永久损伤 |
[09:57] | Work honey–and he’d need | 干活 亲爱的 他还需要 |
[09:59] | this prescription to regulate his heart rate | 这份处方 调整心律 |
[10:02] | Keep down the palpitations and the tremors. | 减轻心悸和心颤 |
[10:04] | And there is no substitute for tapazole. | 他巴唑没有替代用药 |
[10:06] | So if this is our missing link how do we find him? | 所以这就是缺失的一环 我们要怎么找到他 |
[10:08] | Print out every person who’s on this prescription | 把拥有处方 住址距离两城市60英里以内的 |
[10:09] | within a 60-mile of both cities. The team will do the rest. | 所有人的名单打印出来 其他的交给小组 |
[10:11] | I’m gonna use your laptop. | 我要用你的笔记本 |
[10:13] | Ok so what are we gonna do about the 2 cities? | 好的 我们对两个城市要做什么 |
[10:16] | Usually we need 3 different points to | 通常我们需要三个地址 |
[10:17] | get an accurate geographic profile. | 以求精确的地理侧写 |
[10:18] | That’s all we got right now. | 我们现在只有这么多 |
[10:20] | Gaithersburg Rockville | 盖塞斯堡 罗克维尔 |
[10:22] | D.C. Alexandria | 华盛顿 和亚历山大 |
[10:24] | Bowie Annapolis. | 鲍伊 安纳波利斯 |
[10:26] | Where the hell are you Foyet? | 你到底在哪里 Foyet |
[10:28] | Ok me and the boy found a thyroid medication | 我和Kevin找到了一种甲状腺剂 |
[10:30] | That has no substitute over the counter. | 没有非处方代替用药 |
[10:32] | You’ve gotta get it from a pharmacist. | 必须从药剂师那里买 |
[10:33] | But a lot of people are on it. | 但是有很多人都在使用 |
[10:34] | Find the midpoint between the 2 cities | 找出两个城市的中点 |
[10:36] | And isolate names in a 25-mile radius. | 把名单缩小到25英里范围内 |
[10:38] | 153 names. | 153个 |
[10:40] | Well he’s not gonna use his own name. | 他不会用他的本名 |
[10:41] | What kind of aliases should we be looking for? | 我们要找的是怎样的化名 |
[10:43] | He could have easily stolen someone’s identity. | 他轻易就可以偷走别人的身份证 |
[10:45] | No he’s a narcissist in love with his own mythology. | 不是 他沉迷于自己的神话 |
[10:47] | He’d use a name connected with the case. | 他用的名字应该跟这个案子有联系 |
[10:48] | A victim maybe a cop. | 一个受害者 或者一个警察 |
[10:51] | Ok. Let’s check the Foyet files | 好的 用Foyet的案子里的 |
[10:52] | for a list of names. And… | 所有人名搜索 |
[10:55] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[10:55] | Wait a minute guys. Foyet likes things to have meaning to him. | 等一下 Foyet喜欢赋予事物意义 |
[10:58] | The eye of providence | 上帝之眼 |
[11:00] | The addresses in blood he wrote on | 他在公共汽车上用血写下的地址 |
[11:01] | The bus that led us back to him. | 把我们引回他身上 |
[11:03] | Maybe he’s doing the same thing with the alias. | 也许他的化名也跟他自己有关 |
[11:05] | Like an anagram or something. | 比如说变位词或者之类的 |
[11:16] | You see something Reid? | 你发现什么了吗 Reid |
[11:17] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[11:18] | Reid he named himself the reaper. | Reid 他称自己为Reaper |
[11:31] | There’s a Peter Rhea in Arlington. | 阿林顿有个Peter Rhea |
[11:43] | Once the team located | 队伍在George Foyet |
[11:44] | George Foyet’s potential apartment | 的寓所就位后 |
[11:46] | Why didn’t the BAU enter immediately? | BAU为何不立即行动 |
[11:51] | Agent Rossi? | Rossi探员 |
[11:53] | I asked you a question. | 我问你问题了 |
[11:59] | Gold is still going up. | 黄金还在涨价 |
[12:01] | But knowing when to get out that’s the trick. | 但决定什么时候出手就是技巧了 |
[12:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:10] | What’s the point of all this Erin? | Erin 这样做有什么意义 |
[12:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:13] | So this never happens again. | 保证下次不会再发生这种事 |
[12:15] | There is nothing a bureaucrat can do | 没有哪个官员 |
[12:18] | to make sure that something like this never happens again. | 可以保证下次不发生 |
[12:21] | So we just wait for the next bloodbath? | 那我们就等着下一次惨案吗 |
[12:34] | Why did you wait so long | 为何你们等那么久 |
[12:36] | Before going to Foyet’s apartment? | 才进Foyet的公寓 |
[12:39] | We had to be sure he was there. | 我们得确定他在那里 |
[12:42] | If we went in and he wasn’t | 如果我们进去他不在 |
[12:43] | he would know we found him. | 他就知道我们发现他了 |
[12:46] | Of course the longer we waited | 当然我们等得越久 |
[12:47] | the more time he had to… | 他的时间越多 |
[12:52] | It was an impossible decision. | 那是个两难的决定 |
[12:53] | So who made it? | 谁做的决定 |
[12:55] | Agent Hotchner? | Hotchner探员吗 |
[13:02] | How much longer do we wait? | 我们还要等多久 |
[13:06] | I need to leave that call to someone else. | 我要把发布命令的机会让给别人 |
[13:18] | Swat’s getting antsy. | 特警队有点急了 |
[13:20] | I’ll tell them when it’s time to go. | 到时候我会告诉他们 |
[13:21] | Right now we sit tight. Let them know. | 告诉他们现在我们要耐心等待 |
[13:29] | These guys are trained to move not just sit around. | 他们受训是要行动的 不是等待 |
[13:31] | I can’t really say that I blame them. | 我不能怪他们 |
[13:32] | He may not even be there anymore. | 也许他已不在那里了 |
[13:34] | I know. The longer we sit here the further away he gets. | 知道 我们等的越久 他走的越远 |
[13:36] | You make the best call you can kid. | 你最出最好的命令 孩子 |
[13:40] | All right this is what we’re gonna do. | 我们这样做 |
[13:49] | Super. | 检修工 |
[13:53] | Super. | 检修工 |
[13:55] | There’s a leak in the apartment above you. | 你公寓的屋顶漏水 |
[13:56] | I need to check your ceiling. | 我要检查你的天花板 |
[14:18] | Are you getting the signal? | 你收到信号了吗 |
[14:20] | Copy. | 传送过来 |
[14:22] | No warm bodies. | 没有人体热量感应 |
[14:25] | Looks like kitchen table chair. | 像厨房餐桌 椅子 |
[14:28] | Is that a laptop on the table? | 桌上是电脑吗 |
[14:30] | It could be useful. | 那可能有用 |
[14:32] | Is that food? Get closer to that. | 那是食物吗 靠近一点 |
[14:34] | Wait go back. What’s that on the floor? | 等一下 地上是什么 |
[14:39] | Yeah. It’s his mail. | 他的信 |
[14:50] | Go go go go! | 行动 |
[14:56] | Hurry up! Let’s go! | 快 行动 |
[15:24] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:25] | He’s not coming back here. He left an untouched meal. | 他没回来 食物都没动 |
[15:27] | You drop your mail like this when you’re startled | 他被惊动了 信才会这样掉在地上 |
[15:29] | When you need to get out of dodge quick. | 因为要很快离开 |
[15:31] | Something tipped him off. He knew we were coming here. | 打草惊蛇了 他知道我们要来 |
[15:33] | Suitcases are open some clothes are missing. | 旅行箱开着 一些衣物不见了 |
[15:35] | There’s a safe with a stash of guns in it. | 藏着枪的保险柜开着 |
[15:36] | He didn’t even bother to lock them up again. | 他都没有把它关上 |
[15:38] | If he’s in a hurry he’ll make a mistake. | 如果他很急 就会出错 |
[15:40] | Yeah but when Foyet gets cornered | 但Foyet被逼到绝路上时 |
[15:41] | He starts killing. | 他会开始杀人 |
[15:42] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不能让这种事再发生 |
[15:45] | We need to get Garcia on this. | 要Garcia来查 |
[15:51] | He is creepy good. | 他厉害的吓人 |
[15:52] | How good? | 多厉害 |
[15:54] | He wiped his hard drive. | 他删了硬盘的内容 |
[15:54] | Might have been in a hurry to leave | 也许因为走得急 |
[15:55] | But whatever was on there | 无论上面有什么 |
[15:56] | he did not want us to see it. | 他都不愿我们看到 |
[15:58] | Garcia tell me that you’re hacked | Garcia 你能进去 |
[15:59] | in and that you can rebuild it. | 修复内容 |
[16:00] | Watch me work darling. | 看我的吧 宝贝 |
[16:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:03] | What have you got? | 你找到什么 |
[16:05] | He had an internet alarm on the name Peter Rhea. | 他以Peter Rhea的名字收到网络警报 |
[16:07] | It alerted him as soon as we ran a check on it. | 就在我们组织行动时警告他的 |
[16:09] | What else did he wipe? | 他还删掉了什么 |
[16:11] | Garcia wait a minute. Freeze it right there. | Garcia 等一下 定住画面 |
[16:14] | Oh my god isn’t that | 天啊 |
[16:15] | That’s the U.S. Marshal assigned to my family. | 那是派到我家的执法官 |
[16:18] | Foyet’s been watching him this whole time? | Foyet一直在监视他 |
[16:22] | Kassmeyer. Leave a message. | Kassmeyer 请留言 |
[16:24] | Sam it’s Aaron. We found Foyet’s location | Sam 我是Aaron 我们发现Foyet的住所 |
[16:26] | But he has surveillance photos of you. | 但他有你的监视照片 |
[16:27] | Call me for a meet location or we’re on our way to you. | 告诉我在哪里见面 我们正赶到你处 |
[16:30] | We’re gonna need to deploy another Swat unit. | 我们需要再部署一队特警 |
[16:31] | That’s gonna take another half hour. | 这需要半小时 |
[16:35] | Hotch Hotch? | |
[16:36] | Go. Go. | 快 |
[16:38] | You left for Marshal Kassmeyer’s house immediately? | 你们立即前往Marshal Kassmeyer的家 |
[16:41] | Yes ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[16:42] | Wouldn’t this be a job for a tactical team? | 这不是战术小组的工作吗 |
[16:44] | We felt that it would take too much time | 我们觉得得到另一个行动的 |
[16:47] | to get authorization for another operation. | 许可会耽误很多时间 |
[16:49] | We? | 我们 |
[16:50] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[16:51] | Don’t you mean agent Hotchner wanted that? | 不是Hotchner探员的意思吗 |
[16:53] | No I mean all of us wanted that. | 不 我们都这样认为 |
[16:54] | I know what you’re thinking | 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:56] | And I agree it would be easy for us to blame him. | 全归咎于他 我们都简单 |
[16:59] | Easy? | 简单 |
[17:00] | Yeah. Why not just say it’s his fault | 是的 为什么不就说是他的错 |
[17:02] | and then we can all just forget about it. | 然后大家都把此事忘记 |
[17:03] | But uh the problem is | 但问题是 |
[17:06] | I have an eidetic memory | 我清晰的记得 |
[17:08] | And that’s not what happened. | 事实不是这样 |
[17:32] | Sam Sam | |
[17:33] | This is agent Rossi FBI. We need an ambulance. | 我是联邦探员Rossi 我们需要一辆救护车 |
[17:35] | We have a federal officer down. | 有位联邦官员受伤 |
[17:37] | I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t… | 我不能 |
[17:40] | We’re getting an ambulance. | 我们在叫救护车 |
[17:42] | – I tried. – Hang on. | -我努力了 -坚持住 |
[17:44] | Just hang on. | 坚持住 |
[17:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:47] | What are you sorry for? | 怎么了 |
[17:48] | I…I tried. | 我努力了 |
[17:50] | Are Jack and Haley safe? | Jack和Haley安全吗 |
[17:55] | Sam tell me what happened. | Sam 告诉我怎么了 |
[17:57] | I don’t know how he got in. | 我不知道他怎么进来的 |
[18:09] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[18:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[18:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[18:24] | I’m gonna find out… | 不管怎样 |
[18:26] | One way or another. | 我会找到他们的 |
[18:33] | Sam I need to understand. | Sam 我要弄清楚 |
[18:34] | Does he know where jack and haley are? | 他是否知道Jack和Haley在哪里了 |
[18:37] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[18:41] | This little piggy… | 这个小猪 |
[18:44] | Look at that. He’s not going anywhere is he? | 看吧 他也去不了哪里了 |
[18:51] | What about her phone number? | 她的电话号码 |
[18:52] | What’s her safe phone number? | 她保密电话的号码是多少 |
[18:53] | I didn’t…it won’t matter. | 我没有 但也不重要了 |
[18:57] | Kill me. I’m not telling you anything. | 杀了我吧 我一个字都不会告诉你 |
[18:59] | You’re not gonna get off that easy. | 你休想这么轻松就解脱 |
[19:02] | I need you alive | 我会留你一条命 |
[19:02] | So you can tell agent Hotchner | 好让你告诉Hotchner探员 |
[19:04] | That it’s his fault that his family’s dead. | 他家人的死全是他一手造成的 |
[19:09] | I–I tried Hotch. | 我尽力了 Hotch |
[19:15] | Gunshot wounds to each leg one foot | 双腿左脚均有枪伤 |
[19:17] | He’s missing several fingers and appears to be badly beaten. | 几根手指被切断 并且被严重打伤 |
[19:19] | Clear out of the way. | 请让一下 |
[19:22] | Get me a c-collar prep me a saline drip | 需要颈部支架 准备盐水点滴 |
[19:23] | While I grab a round of vitals. | 我去测量体征指数 |
[19:25] | Sam are you allergic to any medication? | Sam 你对什么药物过敏吗 |
[19:26] | Hotch Hotch. | |
[19:28] | Sam I’m right here. | Sam 我在这 |
[19:29] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[19:31] | Make sure they have a trauma surgeon standing by. | 确保他们有外科医生待命 |
[19:38] | Do you believe it was marshal Kassmeyer’s fault | 你认为Hotchner探员的家人被害 |
[19:41] | That agent Hotchner’s family was compromised? | 是Kassmeyer警官造成的吗 |
[19:43] | Absolutely not. | 不是 |
[19:44] | You answered that very quickly. | 你回答得很快 |
[19:45] | When you’re being tortured there’s no end in sight | 当你被严刑逼供的时候 如果你不配合 |
[19:47] | Except giving them what they want. | 那将永无止境 |
[19:49] | And Kassmeyer didn’t do that? | Kassmeyer却什么都没说 |
[19:50] | He withstood everything that Foyet had. | 他经受了Foyet所有的折磨 |
[19:52] | Then tell me exactly what happened. | 那就告诉我究竟发生了什么 |
[19:56] | Is he conscious? | 他还有意识吗 |
[19:57] | In and out. | 时有时无 |
[19:57] | Sam it’s Aaron. | Sam 是我 Aaron |
[19:59] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[20:05] | – Aaron. – I’m right here Sam. | -Aaron -我在这 Sam |
[20:06] | His pressure’s dropping. | 他的血压在降低 |
[20:07] | 10cc morphine going in. | 注射10cc吗啡 |
[20:08] | Do not sedate me. I need to talk. | 别给我镇静剂 我要说话 |
[20:10] | Sam does foyet know where jack and haley are? | Sam Foyet知道Jack和Haley在哪了吗 |
[20:13] | I wouldn’t tell him. It doesn’t matter. | 我不会告诉他的 没关系 |
[20:20] | Let me guess. | 我猜 |
[20:22] | The marshals service | 联邦法警 |
[20:23] | Doesn’t have anything listed by name. | 不会用名字吧 |
[20:26] | Case numbers only. | 只会用案件编号 |
[20:28] | The thing is | 问题是 |
[20:29] | This relocation is a bit of a special favor | 这种迁移保护还是有点好处的 |
[20:32] | Which tells me that you might bring your work home with you. | 至少能告诉我你私下里也需要执行使命 |
[20:34] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[20:35] | Maybe even on emergency speed dial. | 也许还设置成紧急快捷键拨号了 |
[20:42] | Hello Haley? | 你好 是Haley吗 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry. Wrong number. | 抱歉 打错了 |
[20:48] | Hello is Haley there? | 你好 是Haley吗 |
[20:49] | Uh uh no ma’am. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 女士 |
[20:51] | It must have been a wrong number. | 我肯定是打错了 |
[20:52] | Hello is Haley there? | 你好 是Haley吗 |
[20:55] | Hello Haley? | 你好 Haley吗 |
[20:58] | Hello is Haley there? | 你好 是Haley吗 |
[21:00] | Sam Sam? | |
[21:01] | Haley Haley. | |
[21:03] | Hal Ohh–Hal– | |
[21:05] | Sorry for using your real name ma’am. | 抱歉我叫了你的真名 女士 |
[21:07] | My name is Victor Collins. | 我是Victor Collins |
[21:09] | I’m with the marshals service. | 在联邦法警工作 |
[21:10] | Ma’am we have a problem. | 女士 我们有麻烦了 |
[21:12] | Marshal Kassmeyer has been killed | Kassmeyer警官被杀了 |
[21:14] | And we’re afraid your location may have been compromised. | 我们认为你的行踪已经暴露了 |
[21:17] | What? | 什么 |
[21:18] | Ma’am I need you to focus right now. | 女士 我要你集中精神 |
[21:19] | This is about saving your son. | 这是为了救你的儿子 |
[21:20] | We’re trying to saveJjack. Do you understand me? | 我们在试着保护Jack 明白吗 |
[21:23] | Yes. | 明白 |
[21:24] | I’m afraid there’s more ma’am. | 还不止这些 女士 |
[21:26] | I’m not quite sure how to tell you this but… | 我不知道怎么说 但是 |
[21:29] | Your ex-husband has been killed as well. | 你的前夫也被杀了 |
[21:32] | Oh god. | 老天 |
[21:33] | We’re gonna bring you and your son in safe | 我们要把你和你儿子带到安全的地方 |
[21:35] | But I’m gonna need your help for this ok? | 但我需要你的帮助 好吗 |
[21:37] | When we’re through speaking I want you to hang up the phone. | 我们说完之后 我要你挂了电话 |
[21:39] | Do not attempt to call anybody else. | 绝对不要去联系任何人 |
[21:41] | Do you understand me? It could be intercepted. | 明白了吗 不然它有可能被拦截 |
[21:43] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[21:44] | The next thing I need you to do | 接着你需要去买个 |
[21:45] | Is buy a disposable cell phone. | 一次性的手机 |
[21:47] | Get back in your car call me at this number. | 回到你的车里 按这个号码打回来 |
[21:50] | Once I know your mobile | 我知道你的号码之后 |
[21:52] | I’ll give you another number | 我会告诉另一个号码 |
[21:53] | Along with some instructions on how to proceed. | 还有接下来需要怎么做 |
[21:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:56] | Now ma’am I do not want you to worry. | 女士 你不用担心 |
[21:59] | We’re gonna bring you and jack in here safely. | 我们会把你和Jack安全的带到这里 |
[22:02] | Are you… | 你 |
[22:04] | Are you sure Aaron is… | 你确定Aaron已经 |
[22:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:09] | Yes ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[22:11] | I’m terribly sorry. | 我深表遗憾 |
[22:20] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[22:26] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | She’s going to him. | 她会主动去见他的 |
[22:33] | I’m so sorry hotch. | 我很抱歉 Hotch |
[23:02] | They’re ready for you. | 轮到你了 |
[23:07] | Agent prentiss. | Prentiss探员 |
[23:09] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[23:11] | We understand that agent Hotchner | 我们了解到Hotchner探员 |
[23:12] | Managed to separate himself from the rest of the team. | 之前设法摆脱团队 独自行动 |
[23:15] | He didn’t “manage” to do that. | 他并没有故意那么做 |
[23:18] | When marshal Kassmeyer was in the ambulance– | Kassmeyer警官在救护车里的时候 |
[23:20] | Agent Hotchner volunteered to ride along. | Hotchner探员主动提出要随行 |
[23:22] | To get answers before he lost consciousness. | 为了在他失去意识之前得到答案 |
[23:24] | Why didn’t you go with him? | 你为什么没有和他一起去 |
[23:26] | It didn’t seem necessary. | 我觉得没必要 |
[23:27] | Did you tell you that? | 你给自己下的命令吗 |
[23:29] | Is that what you’re looking for | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[23:32] | A way to blame this on him? | 一个可以怪罪他的理由 |
[23:34] | What good could that possibly do? | 这有任何好处吗 |
[23:36] | Agent Hotchner was looking for an opportunity | Hotchner探员在试图找个机会 |
[23:38] | To separate himself from the team and he found one. | 脱离团队独自行动 而且他成功了 |
[23:41] | That isn’t true. | 并不是这样的 |
[23:42] | He was desperate and he didn’t want someone | 他很绝望 而且他也不想 |
[23:44] | With a clear head to stop him. | 让头脑清醒的人阻止他 |
[23:47] | Is there a question in there somewhere? | 你不是要问问题来着么 |
[23:51] | Tell me what happened while agent Hotchner | 告诉我当Hotchner探员 |
[23:53] | Was in the ambulance. | 在救护车里时发生了什么 |
[23:55] | We contacted the U.S. Marshals. | 我们联系了国家执法局 |
[23:57] | They said Haley was in the wind. | 他们说无法联系Haley |
[23:59] | She had dumped her cell phone | 她把手机扔了 |
[24:00] | So there was no way to track her. | 所以没法追踪她 |
[24:02] | And how did agent Hotchner react to that news? | Hotchner探员对这个消息是怎么反应的 |
[24:06] | Foyet called Haley from Kassmeyer’s phone. | Foyet用Kassmeyer的手机与Haley通话 |
[24:09] | All right we’ll get Garcia to trace it. JJ. | 好的 我们叫Garcia追踪他 JJ |
[24:11] | He told her she was compromised and I was dead. | Foyet说她的地址被暴露了 还说我已经死了 |
[24:13] | Well have you called her? | 你跟她打电话了吗 |
[24:14] | No. He said to throw her phone away and to buy a disposable. | 没有 他叫她扔掉电话然后买个一次性手机 |
[24:17] | Hotch we’re gonna come get you right now. | Hotch 我们马上去接你 |
[24:18] | No Anderson’s bringing me a car. | 不用 Anderson给我派了辆车 |
[24:20] | You want to meet back at the office? | 待会儿我们回办公室见吗 |
[24:21] | I’m hoping that she’s just gonna | 我真希望她给我打个电话 |
[24:23] | Call me at least to check | 至少确认一下 |
[24:24] | Foyet posed as a marshal even called | Foyet扮演一个警官 |
[24:26] | From a number that Haley recognized. | 还用一个Haley认识的号码打给她 |
[24:28] | And then he did what gets him off. He scared her. | 然后他吓唬她 使自己不受怀疑 |
[24:30] | No he paralyzed her. He overwhelmed her. | 不 Foyet麻痹了她 制服了她 |
[24:33] | And now she trusts him. | 现在Haley信任他 |
[24:33] | Where do you think he would take her? | 你们觉得他会带她去哪里 |
[24:34] | Witness protection had her living in New Jersey. | 证人保护令要求她待在新泽西 |
[24:36] | He has a head start. He could be there now. | 他能先行一步 可能现在已经到了 |
[24:37] | Garcia’s got a trace. | Garcia追踪到了 |
[24:39] | He’s bouncing between a few towers. | 他在几个信号塔之间 |
[24:41] | Where? | 哪里 |
[24:42] | Fairfax county. | 费尔法克斯县[弗吉尼亚州] |
[24:43] | He’s still local? | 他还在本地吗 |
[24:44] | Send the coordinates to my phone. | 把坐标发到我的手机 |
[24:46] | Done. | 已经发了 |
[24:47] | Why isn’t he on his way to New Jersey? | 为什么他不在去新泽西的路上 |
[24:49] | Wait that phone’s on? | 等等 那部手机还在通话吗 |
[24:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:51] | – Hotch? – He hung up. | -Hotch -他挂断了 |
[24:53] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[24:54] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[24:56] | Hotch is calling Foyet. | Hotch在跟Foyet打电话 |
[25:07] | Agent Hotchner. | Hotchner探员 |
[25:08] | If you touch her… | 如果你动她一根汗毛 |
[25:10] | Be gentle like I was with you? | 会温柔的 像我对你一样 |
[25:13] | What the hell took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才打来 |
[25:15] | I was beginning to think this phone was dead or something. | 我刚刚在想是不是这手机坏了呢 |
[25:18] | Why so quiet? | 怎么不说话 |
[25:20] | You usually lash out when you’re frustrated. | 通常你挫败的时候会发飙 |
[25:22] | I’m not frustrated. You’re more predictable than you think. | 我没有挫败 你比自己认为的更好预测 |
[25:25] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[25:26] | You didn’t know where Haley was | 你还不知道Haley在哪里 |
[25:28] | So you made her come to you. | 所以你让她去找你 |
[25:29] | You make me sound lazy. | 你说的我很懒 |
[25:31] | Just another way for you to show control. | 这只是另一种让你表现控制欲的方式 |
[25:32] | Oh that’s terrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[25:34] | Your mother tried to protect you from your father | 你妈妈想保护你不受爸爸的伤害 |
[25:36] | But she wasn’t strong enough. | 但是她太柔弱了 |
[25:37] | And you hated her for that didn’t you? | 因此你痛恨她 是吗 |
[25:39] | You decided that all women were weak. | 你认为所有的女人都是柔弱的 |
[25:41] | Those are your words not mine. | 这些都是你的想法 不是我的 |
[25:44] | What were you 9 when you killed them? | 你又怎样呢 杀他们的时候你只有九岁吧 |
[25:45] | It was a car accident. | 那是一场车祸 |
[25:46] | That you couldn’t take credit for. | 而你又没有从中获得好处 |
[25:48] | That had to be hard for you. | 对你来说真是艰难啊 |
[25:49] | But poor George got another chance. | 但是可怜的George又找到了机会 |
[25:51] | The little orphan was saved | 弱小的孤儿 |
[25:53] | By the wealthy sterile Eastside couple the Foyets. | 被不孕的东区的大款Foyet夫妇收养 |
[25:56] | And the story should have ended there. | 故事本来就此结束 |
[25:57] | I don’t believe in fairy tales. Do you? | 我不相信什么童话故事 你呢 |
[26:00] | That’s the thing George. This isn’t a fairy tale. | 这就是原因所在 George 这不是童话故事 |
[26:02] | You don’t have to write this story. | 你不必编故事 |
[26:04] | You don’t have to do any of this. | 不必做任何伤天害理的事 |
[26:05] | I know you’re exhausted. | 我知道你已经精疲力竭 |
[26:06] | Always looking over your shoulder | 一直在回首过往 |
[26:08] | Always wondering when the other shoe is gonna drop. | 一直在想什么时候要抛开心魔 |
[26:11] | Haven’t you gotten what you wanted? | 难道你没有想过你真正想要得到的东西吗 |
[26:12] | You’ve set yourself apart from | 你把自己 |
[26:13] | Anybody we’ve ever dealt with. | 与我们相处的任何人隔绝 |
[26:15] | You’re not just a famous serial killer you’re the reaper. | 你不只是一个著名的连环杀手 你是死神 |
[26:17] | We’re gonna study you and your methods for years and years. | 我们会不顾一切摸透你的心思和你的手法 |
[26:22] | You know what I’ve been thinking? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[26:26] | Haley looks pretty good with dark hair. | Haley黑亮的头发看起来真的很美 |
[26:29] | She’s lost some weight. | 还瘦了不少 |
[26:31] | Must be all the stress you caused her. | 肯定是你给她的压力 |
[26:34] | Where’s the little man? | 小家伙在哪儿呢 |
[26:37] | Oh. there he is. | 哦 在那儿 |
[26:39] | Does he like Captain America because of you? | 他是不是受你影响也喜欢看《美国上尉》 |
[26:47] | That’s your wife. | 你老婆打来的 |
[26:48] | Hold please. | 别挂 |
[26:53] | Mrs. Hotchner. | Hotchner夫人 |
[26:55] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[26:56] | Open the gate and I’ll drive in. | 打开门 我开车进来了 |
[26:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:03] | Aaron Aaron? | |
[27:04] | I really gotta go. | 我真的得挂了 |
[27:13] | And you still didn’t know where Foyet was? | 你仍然不知道Foyet在哪里吗 |
[27:16] | The phone belonged to a U.S. Marshal. | 这部电话属于美国执法局 |
[27:18] | It was designed to bounce between towers | 被设计成在信号塔之间转换的方式 |
[27:20] | So we could not pinpoint his location. | 所以我们无法对他定位 |
[27:22] | And agent Hotchner was driving around aimlessly. | Hotchner探员在附近漫无目的的开着车 |
[27:25] | No. | 不是的 |
[27:26] | He wasn’t. | 他没有 |
[27:29] | We had Foyet’s profile | 我们有Foyet的侧写 |
[27:31] | And we knew if we followed it | 而且我们知道如果我们继续调查 |
[27:32] | We would know where he took Hotch’s family. | 就能知道他把Hotch的家人带到哪里 |
[27:34] | All right Foyet has to be in control. | Foyet一定要控制一切 |
[27:36] | He had Haley come to him. | 他让Haley来找他 |
[27:37] | Yeah but where would he take her? | 但是他会带她去哪里呢 |
[27:38] | He’d want Hotch to find him to see where he was | 他想要Hotch找到他 看到他在那里 |
[27:41] | – To see what he did. – Which means he… | -看看他做了什么 -也就是说 |
[27:43] | He said something on that call | 他在电话里说了一些信息 |
[27:44] | That tells Hotch where to go. | 为了告诉Hotch往哪里走 |
[27:46] | Reid what did he say exactly? | Reid 他到底说了什么 |
[27:47] | “Haley’s hair looks good dark. she’s lost some weight. | Haley黑亮的头发看起来真的很美 还瘦了不少 |
[27:49] | “It must be because of all the stress you caused her. | 肯定是你给她的压力 |
[27:51] | “Where’s the little man? oh there he is now. | 小家伙在哪儿呢 哦 在那儿 |
[27:52] | “Do you think he likes Captain America because of you? | 他是不是受你影响也喜欢看《美国上尉》 |
[27:54] | “That’s your wife on the other line. Hold please. | 你老婆在另一条线上 别挂 |
[27:55] | Hi. Open the gate and I’ll drive in.” | 打开门 我开车进来了 |
[27:57] | Open the gate? | 打开门 |
[27:58] | It would be someplace | 可能是某个 |
[27:59] | With the biggest emotional impact for Hotch. | 曾经给Hotch带来巨大情感伤害的地方 |
[28:01] | And Haley has access to the gate. | 而且Haley能进这个门 |
[28:02] | Their house where they lived together. | 他们的家 他们一起住的地方 |
[28:04] | Of course. Foyet planned this all the way to the end. | 肯定是的 从始至终都是Foyet计划好的 |
[28:05] | It’s everything to him. | 一切都是针对Hotch |
[28:07] | He wants to take over Hotch’s home | 他要把Hotch一家全部控制起来 |
[28:09] | To be in control to prove his dominance. | 以证明他的统治力 |
[28:12] | Morgan Morgan. | |
[28:14] | He’s going to your house. | 他要去你家 |
[28:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:17] | I’m sending out a full tactical deployment Hotch. | 我马上把全部战术小队派出去 Hotch |
[28:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:20] | We’re on our way. | 我们尽快赶来 |
[28:23] | Foyet’s calling Hotch. | Foyet正打给Hotch |
[28:25] | Garcia can you get us on? | Garcia 能接过来吗 |
[28:28] | Foyet Foyet. | |
[28:29] | Aaron Aaron? | |
[28:31] | You’re ok? | 你没事吧 |
[28:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:36] | But… He said that… | 但是 他对我说 |
[28:41] | Oh Aaron. | 天啊 Aaron |
[28:43] | He can hear us right? | 他能听到我们说话吧 |
[28:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:45] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:47] | Haley show him no weakness | Haley 在他面前要坚强 |
[28:50] | No fear. | 无所畏惧 |
[28:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:53] | Sam told me all about him. | Sam把他的事都告诉了我 |
[28:56] | Is he uh– | 他是不是 |
[28:58] | No Sam is fine. | 放心 Sam没事 |
[28:59] | Aaron Aaron Aaron. | Aaron 你啊你啊 |
[29:01] | Is that why your marriage broke up | 难怪你的婚姻破碎 |
[29:03] | Because you’re a liar? | 就因为你谎话连篇吗 |
[29:04] | Don’t listen to him Haley. | 别听信他 Haley |
[29:05] | I have sam’s service phone right here. | 他的工作手机就在我手上 |
[29:07] | They sent out a mass text about his death. | 全是死讯的短消息 |
[29:10] | You can take a look if you want. | 你想看看吗 |
[29:12] | He’s trying to scare you. | 他想吓唬你 |
[29:13] | Did you even tell her what this was about? | 你都没告诉她真相吗 |
[29:15] | About the deal? | 交易的真相 |
[29:17] | He’s just trying to make you angry. | 你只是在激怒你 |
[29:18] | Well she should be. She’s gonna… | 当然了 因为她马上就要 |
[29:20] | D-I-E | 去见上帝了 |
[29:22] | Because of your inflated ego. | 因为你的傲慢自大 |
[29:24] | Ignore him Haley. | 别理他 Haley |
[29:26] | I’m sure you don’t want her to know this part either. | 我就知道你会瞒着她 |
[29:28] | You know all he had to do was stop looking for me | 真相是 当时只要他不再追捕我 |
[29:30] | And you wouldn’t be in this mess. | 你也不会陷入如此处境 |
[29:32] | Don’t react. | 不要理他 |
[29:34] | What is he talking about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[29:40] | Tell Jack I need him working the case. | 告诉Jack 我要他去查案 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:45] | Tell jack I need him working the case. | 叫他去查案 |
[29:48] | Jack Jack. | |
[29:50] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:55] | Hi daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[29:57] | Hi buddy. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[29:59] | Is George a bad guy? | George是坏人吗 |
[30:02] | Yes he is. | 没错 |
[30:04] | Jack I need you on this case with me. | Jack 我要你和我一起查案 |
[30:07] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[30:09] | I need you to work the case with me. | 我要你来帮我查案 |
[30:11] | Ok Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[30:13] | Jack hug your mom for me. | Jack 替我抱抱妈妈 |
[30:24] | Mommy hug me too tight. | 妈咪 你抱得太紧了 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:30] | Why are you sad? | 你为什么这么伤心 |
[30:32] | Oh I just love you so much. | 我只是太爱你了 |
[30:39] | Mommy I gotta go. I’m working the case. | 妈咪 我要走了 我得去查案 |
[30:42] | Ok. | 好 |
[30:47] | He’s so cute. | 他真是可爱 |
[30:49] | He’s like a little junior g-man. | 像个小小FBI探员 |
[30:53] | I’ll be right up Jackie boy! | 我马上来找你 Jackie宝贝 |
[30:56] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[30:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:59] | You’re so strong Haley. You’re stronger than I ever was. | 你很坚强 Haley 远比我坚强得多 |
[31:07] | You’ll hurry right? | 你会尽快赶来的吧 |
[31:10] | I know you didn’t sign on for this. | 我明白 你不该承受这些事 |
[31:13] | Neither did you. | 你也是 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry for everything. | 对于所有的一切 我很抱歉 |
[31:21] | Promise me that you will tell him how we met | 答应我 你会向他叙述我们的初遇 |
[31:25] | And how you used to make me laugh. | 还有你曾经打动我的幽默 |
[31:27] | Haley Haley… | |
[31:29] | He needs to know that you weren’t always so serious Aaron. | 让他知道 其实你不是一直这么严肃 Aaron |
[31:36] | I want him to believe in love | 他必须相信爱的力量 |
[31:38] | Because it is the most important thing. | 因为这是生命中最重要的事情 |
[31:43] | But you need to show him. | 但你要让他看到爱 |
[31:45] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[31:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:13] | And I don’t know what happened after that. | 我不知道之后发生了什么 |
[36:52] | After I finish you… | 等我干掉你之后 |
[36:55] | I’m gonna find that little bastard son of yours | 我会找到你那混账小子 |
[36:58] | And I’m gonna show him both of his dead parents | 还要告诉他 |
[37:01] | And I’m gonna tell him that it was all your fault. | 他父母的死都是你的错 |
[37:04] | And then I’m gonna–aah! | 之后我还要 |
[37:12] | Ok. You got–you got me. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[37:15] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[37:45] | Hotch Hotch! Hotch! | |
[37:47] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[37:48] | Hotch stop. Come on stop it. | Hotch 住手 快住手 |
[37:50] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[37:51] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[37:53] | It’s ok. It’s over man. | 一切都结束了 伙计 |
[38:14] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[38:16] | I work the case with you dad. | 我在帮你查案子呢 爸爸 |
[38:19] | Jack I’m glad you’re working the case with me. | Jack 真高兴你和我一起查案 |
[38:22] | You know I can always use your help. | 你总能帮得上忙 |
[38:28] | I work the case daddy just like you said. | 我照你所说的来这里查案子 爸爸 |
[38:34] | You did a great job buddy. | 你做得棒极了 小家伙 |
[38:39] | What happened to you daddy? | 你怎么了 爸爸 |
[38:41] | I’m ok. I want you to go outside with Ms. Jareau. Ok? | 我没事 现在你跟着Jareau姐姐出去好吗 |
[38:46] | Come here sweetheart. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[39:36] | I’m so sorry Hotch. | 我很遗憾 Hotch |
[39:55] | Get out of here. Go see if they need help downstairs. | 出去吧 看看楼下有什么要帮忙 |
[40:09] | There was nothing I could do for her. | 我根本无能为力 |
[40:15] | She was already… | 她已经 |
[40:32] | She died fairly quickly. | 她走的很快 |
[40:35] | One of the wounds severed her aorta | 其中一击射穿了她的主动脉 |
[40:38] | And they don’t think that she… | 他们认为 |
[40:47] | And they don’t think she suffered much. | 他们认为她没有遭受太多痛苦 |
[40:53] | Agent Hotchner what do you think would have happened | Hotchner探员 如果Foyet从地板上站了起来 |
[40:56] | If george foyet had gotten up from that floor? | 如果你没有杀死他 |
[40:59] | If you didn’t kill him? | 你认为会导致什么结果 |
[41:05] | I don’t have to think. I know he would | 我不需要多想 |
[41:07] | have tried to kill my son too. | 我知道他还会杀死我儿子 |
[41:13] | That’s good enough for me. | 这对我来说就已足够 |
[41:18] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[41:31] | Agent Hotchner. | Hotchner探员 |
[41:34] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 对于你的损失 我很遗憾 |
[41:38] | And… | 还有 |
[41:40] | If you or your son need anything… | 如果你和你儿子需要任何帮助 |
[41:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:43] | Poet Haniel Long said | 诗人Haniel Long[美国诗人]曾说过 |
[42:45] | “So much of what is best in us | “人性中的至善至爱 |
[42:47] | “Is bound up in our love of family | “深深根植于家庭之爱 |
[42:49] | “That it remains the measure of our stability | “家庭使我们保持坚定的信仰 |
[42:52] | Because it measures our sense of loyalty.” | 我们的忠贞得以衡量” |