时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ooh it hurts! | 好痛 |
[00:06] | Please…Help me. | 求求你 救救我 |
[00:11] | Oh my god! Stop! | 天啊 住手 |
[00:13] | Take me to a hospital. | 带我去医院 |
[00:20] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[00:24] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:25] | Oh my god stop! | 天啊 住手 |
[00:39] | Is everything ok? | 小孩怎么样 |
[00:50] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[00:54] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[00:57] | Hey you. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[01:00] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[01:21] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[01:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:33] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[01:34] | Don’t! No! Let me just… | 别这样 别 就让我 |
[01:37] | Give me back my baby! | 把孩子还给我 |
[01:52] | What’s next? | 下一个呢 |
[01:53] | Baton Rouge thinks they have a white supremacist problem. | 巴吞鲁日认为当地出现白人至上主义问题 |
[01:56] | What’s your take? | 你的意见呢 |
[01:58] | – Really? – Yeah, I’d like to hear it. | -我的吗 对 -我想听听 |
[02:00] | We’re dealing with an individual not a group. | 嫌犯只有一人 不是团体 |
[02:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:03] | The angry letters. | 泄愤的信件 |
[02:05] | The writer switches pronouns from plural to singular. | 写信人的称呼从多方转变为个体 |
[02:08] | “We are a heavily armed militia “ | 我们是装备精良的民兵 |
[02:10] | Followed by “I will be forced to take action.” | 接着变成 我会被迫采取反击 |
[02:13] | Good. Send it back to the police with our analysis. | 很好 附上分析发回给当局 |
[02:15] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[02:17] | You need to be somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[02:19] | Um…Henry’s just going through a clingy stage. | Henry正在断奶期 |
[02:21] | It’s one less 3 A.M. Diaper change when I put him down. | 还不到凌晨一点 睡前要给他换尿布 |
[02:24] | Why don’t you go home? | 你先回家吧 |
[02:26] | Oh no no no. We only have 5 more cases. We can crank ’em out. | 不用 还剩五个案子 来得及做完 |
[02:28] | We can do this tomorrow. Please go home. | 可以明天再做 回家吧 |
[02:30] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:32] | I just have one last distribution and I’m out of here. | 发完最后的资料我就回家 |
[02:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:45] | Chief Strauss. | Strauss局长 |
[02:47] | Aaron. We need to talk. | Aaron 我们得谈谈 |
[02:50] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[03:03] | I need to review this with the director. | 我得和局长汇报这个 |
[03:10] | Agent Jareau. | Jareau探员 |
[03:12] | Ma’am. | 局长 |
[03:25] | Hotch Hotch. | |
[03:28] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[03:29] | Is everything ok? | 一切还好吗 |
[03:34] | Yes everything’s fine. | 是的 一切都好 |
[03:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:19] | Reid what did I miss? | Reid 我错过什么了 |
[04:20] | Oh man you’re not gonna believe this. | 老兄 你绝不会相信 |
[04:22] | Some moron just posted a blog | 一群傻子发了篇博文 |
[04:23] | called “what would Carl Sagan do?” | “Carl Sagan的能耐”[著名科学家和科普作家] |
[04:25] | No Reid the case. What’s the case? | 不是这个 Reid 案子 什么案子 |
[04:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:28] | These emails from Hotch. “take a look at this “ | Hotch邮件里说的”看看这个” |
[04:30] | “new case to review.” | “待查新案件” |
[04:31] | Emails from Hotch? | Hotch发的邮件 |
[04:32] | I didn’t get any emails from Hotch did I? | Hotch没发邮件给我啊 |
[04:34] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[04:40] | Come in. | 进来 |
[04:42] | Did you uh get a chance to look at the files? | 你看了那些文件吗 |
[04:44] | I just got them. What’s so important | 我刚刚收到 什么这么重要 |
[04:46] | You couldn’t send it to the rest of the team? | 不能发给组里其他人 |
[04:47] | I just needed a second pair of eyes. | 我只是需要加个人帮我 |
[04:49] | I’ll review it right now. Just give me an hour. | 我马上去 给我一小时时间 |
[04:51] | That’s not necessary. | 不必了 |
[04:53] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[04:59] | Kristie Taylor runaway drug addict | Kristie Taylor 离家出走 吸毒者 |
[05:02] | Reported missing from farmington new mexico 3 years ago. | 3年前被报道于新墨西哥州法明顿失踪 |
[05:05] | Yesterday she turned up off a freeway | 昨天 在牧河市区外 |
[05:07] | Outside of rio rancho. | 高速路边发现了她 |
[05:09] | Sexual assault combined with ligature marks on her wrists and ankles. | 身上有性侵犯和手脚绑缚迹象 |
[05:12] | She was asphyxiated. | 她是窒息而死的 |
[05:13] | 3 victims in 5 years. | 五年内出现三名被害者 |
[05:15] | All the women are connected by marks. | 所有死者都有这些伤痕 |
[05:17] | He likes chains. | 凶手偏爱用链条 |
[05:19] | Definite sexual sadist. | 肯定是性虐狂 |
[05:21] | He sticks to his type. | 他有偏爱类型 |
[05:22] | 16- to 19-year-old girls all blond. | 16至19岁的金发少女 |
[05:24] | Hangs on to them for a while too. | 且会留她们一段时间 |
[05:25] | Look at this. Average of 2 years | 看这个 从绑架到杀害 |
[05:27] | Between abducting them and killing them. | 平均2年时间 |
[05:28] | Low body count long time frame. | 死亡人数少 时间范围长 |
[05:30] | This guy’s in control of his urges. | 这家伙很会自我控制 |
[05:32] | Too controlled. | 太过自控 |
[05:33] | Sadists need new victims new ways to torture. | 虐待狂需要新被害者 新的折磨方式 |
[05:36] | There are a lot of guys out there who like chains. | 很多罪犯都喜欢用链子 |
[05:38] | Are we sure this is the same unsub? | 确定这是同一嫌犯所为吗 |
[05:39] | Kristie Taylor’s autopsy report | Kristie Taylor的尸检报告 |
[05:41] | Also indicates a second connection between these victims. | 说明了被害者间的另一关联 |
[05:44] | She was pregnant. | 她怀过孕 |
[05:45] | She’d given birth. Very soon after the unsub killed her. | 她曾分娩过 不久后便被嫌犯杀害 |
[05:48] | How soon after? | 多久 |
[05:50] | Minutes. | 几分钟 |
[05:51] | This unsub isn’t your typical sexual sadist. | 这名嫌犯不是典型性虐狂 |
[05:54] | Captivity and assault we’ve seen before. | 我们见识过囚禁和侵犯的 |
[05:55] | What we haven’t seen is this signature… | 我们从没见过这种犯罪特征 |
[05:57] | The role he forces these women | 他在杀害这些妇女前强迫她们 |
[05:59] | To fulfill before he kills them. | 扮演某种角色来满足他 |
[06:01] | Motherhood. | 母爱 |
[06:42] | Journalist William D. Tammeus wrote | 记者William D. Tammeus曾写道 |
[06:44] | “You don’t really understand human nature | 除非你明白一个孩子玩旋转木马的时候 |
[06:46] | “unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round | 每转一圈就给他的父母挥挥手 |
[06:49] | “will wave at his parents every time around | 父母也会向孩子挥手的意义 |
[06:52] | And why his parents will always wave back.” | 否则你就不会理解人性的含义 |
[06:55] | So why would a sexual sadist make women carry his children? | 为何一个性虐狂要让她们怀上他的孩子 |
[06:58] | Gary Heidnik kept a harem in a dungeon. | Gary Heidnik把性奴隶关在地牢里 |
[07:00] | His goal was to create a large family | 他的目的是建立一个大家庭 |
[07:02] | As a replacement for his own broken home. | 来代替他那破裂的家庭 |
[07:04] | Josef Fritzl kept his daughter | Josef Fritzl把他女儿关在 |
[07:05] | in a cell in his own house | 自己房子的密室里 |
[07:06] | And they had several kids together. | 他们养育了几个孩子 |
[07:08] | Squalid conditions are part | 肮脏的环境 |
[07:09] | Of a control fantasy these men had. | 是他们满足控制欲的一个重要部分 |
[07:11] | If he’s keeping these women in a similar location | 如果他把这么多女性关在同一个地方 |
[07:13] | He’d need a lot of privacy. | 他需要很大的私密空间 |
[07:15] | He probably built it himself. | 可能是自己建造的 |
[07:17] | Makes him good with his hands. | 是个手巧的人 |
[07:19] | Why blondes and what significance do they have to him? | 为何是金发女子 这对他有何重要意义 |
[07:21] | Maybe uh the woman who rejected him | 可能是拒绝过他的女性 |
[07:23] | Or the woman who wouldn’t bear his children? | 或者是不愿意给他生孩子的女性 |
[07:26] | If that were true he’d be the same age as these girls… | 如果是这样 那他和这些女孩年龄相仿 |
[07:28] | Late teens. | 都是青年人 |
[07:29] | This unsub is too skilled for that. | 不明嫌犯已对此驾轻就熟了 |
[07:31] | His own mother then? | 他的亲妈呢 |
[07:32] | She could be a runaway just like these victims. | 她可能和被害人一样也是流亡者 |
[07:34] | Which makes his compulsion psych 101… | 这就构成了他强迫性犯罪心理的基本要素 |
[07:36] | Killing his mother over and over again for giving birth to him. | 为他的出生而一次又一次的杀害他的母亲 |
[07:39] | Yeah but then why wait until after she gives birth? | 但为何要等到她生完孩子呢 |
[07:41] | Now he has a body and a baby to get rid of. | 现在他要同时处理掉尸体和婴儿了 |
[07:44] | That troubles me too. We found the mothers but not the infants. | 我也很迷惑 我们只找到尸体却没找到婴儿 |
[07:47] | Uh I hate to say this | 我不想这么说 |
[07:48] | But what if the women are just a means to an end? | 但会不会这些妇女只是凶手达到目的的手段呢 |
[07:51] | What if the babies are really the ones he’s exploiting? | 会不会这些婴儿才是他想要的呢 |
[07:54] | If Kristie Taylor just surfaced | 如果Kristie Taylor刚被发现 |
[07:56] | It means he has her baby right now. | 那就意味着婴儿在他手里 |
[07:59] | JJ check with the parents. | JJ 调查被害人的父母 |
[08:00] | See if there are any similarities in the runaways’ patterns | 看能否从嫌犯选择性犯罪的规律中 |
[08:01] | where the unsub’s finding them. | 找出相似之处 |
[08:03] | Reid and Prentiss go to the latest dump site. | Reid和Prentiss 去最近的那个弃尸地点 |
[08:05] | We need to look at victimology. | 我们要对被害人进行分析 |
[08:07] | How he treats these women in the final moments of their lives | 在这些妇女临死前他都干了些什么 |
[08:09] | Might tell us what he’s doing to the children. | 或许能暗示我们 他会怎么对待婴儿 |
[08:12] | Doctor you wrote in your report | 医生 你在你的报告中写道 |
[08:13] | That Kristie had several miscarriages. | Kristie有过几次流产 |
[08:15] | How was that evident? | 怎么证明呢 |
[08:17] | There were a number of abrasions in her uterine lining. | 她的子宫内膜上有大量的擦伤 |
[08:19] | Around the third trimester her water would break. | 她在孕晚期时 羊水破了 |
[08:21] | So she never carried to term? | 所以她没有顺利分娩过 |
[08:23] | No last time she did. | 不 最后一次她成功分娩了 |
[08:25] | There was a high level of pitocin in her blood. | 她血液中含有大量催产素 |
[08:26] | It’s an artificial hormone. You give it to induce labor. | 这是一种人工合成的荷尔蒙 催产用的 |
[08:30] | She was on a tight schedule? | 她的生育日程被排得很紧吗 |
[08:32] | If she lost the baby he would get her pregnant again immediately. | 如果她流产了 他会立刻再让她怀孕的 |
[08:34] | Childbirth is tough enough. | 生产是很困难的 |
[08:36] | Imagine if your life depends upon it. | 想象下如果你的生命依赖于此 |
[08:38] | All 3 moms had records. | 三位母亲都有案底 |
[08:39] | Drug abuse drunk and disorderlies. | 嗑药 酗酒 妨害社会治安 |
[08:41] | But what’s more interesting is what he does after he kidnaps them. | 但更有趣的是他绑架她们之后做的事 |
[08:44] | This is Kristie Taylor 2 weeks before she was abducted. | 这是Kristie Taylor被绑架前两周的照片 |
[08:48] | He got her healthy. | 他让她恢复了健康 |
[08:50] | Well-fed and off the habit. | 吃好喝好还让她戒了毒瘾 |
[08:51] | Not completely. | 不完全是 |
[08:53] | These drugs in Kristie’s system… what are they? | 这些在Kristie体内的药物 是什么 |
[08:57] | Tamoxifen metoclopramide | 三苯氧胺 胃复安 |
[08:59] | Domperidone progesterone. | 多潘立酮 孕酮 |
[09:00] | Progesterone’s a prenatal medication isn’t it? | 孕酮是一种产前用药 是吗 |
[09:03] | They all are. The first 2 help carry the baby to term. | 都是 前两种可以帮助孕妇分娩 |
[09:06] | The last 2 help with lactation. | 后两种帮助乳腺分泌 |
[09:09] | What kind of sexual sadist | 什么类型的性虐狂 |
[09:10] | Gives his victims prenatal drugs? | 会给他的被害人服用产前药物 |
[09:12] | The kind who takes care of the kids he’s having. | 为了保胎的人会这么做 |
[09:14] | He gets his rocks off killing the moms | 一方面 他尽情享受着虐杀孩子母亲的乐趣 |
[09:16] | But the babies he protects. | 但另一方面 他却呵护着孩子 |
[09:17] | You think he’s keeping them? | 你认为他收养着他们 |
[09:20] | If he despises the moms | 如果他很轻视母亲 |
[09:21] | He’d despise their children too. | 他也会很轻视孩子 |
[09:23] | New Mexico’s right on the border. | 新墨西哥州就在边境 |
[09:24] | A lot of human trafficking going on. | 人口贩卖很猖獗 |
[09:27] | This tight schedule he keeps the moms on… | 他如此紧逼孩子的母亲不断生育 |
[09:28] | He could be breeding. | 他可能贩卖人口 |
[09:30] | Call Child Protection Services. | 打给儿童保护中心 |
[09:32] | We need to find out about existing black markets for infants. | 我们要查出有无贩卖儿童的黑市 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | There’s no tire tracks. | 没有轮胎轨迹 |
[09:40] | The body wasn’t dumped that far from the road. | 弃尸地点离公路不会太远 |
[09:42] | This guy doesn’t care about them | 这家伙不在乎她们 |
[09:44] | Not enough to even hide them very well. | 甚至不屑于把她们藏好 |
[09:45] | That’s why this doesn’t make any sense. | 这就是我想不明白的地方 |
[09:47] | Dump sites reveal something about the unsub you know? | 弃尸地点会揭露不明嫌犯的一些特点 |
[09:49] | At the very least a geographic familiarity | 至少说明他的活动范围 |
[09:51] | A place he knows he won’t get caught. | 弃尸于他深知决不会被抓的地方 |
[09:53] | Ok so he knows this road. | 所以他熟悉这条路 |
[09:55] | Yeah except he abducted Kristie in Farmington | 但为什么他在法明顿绑架她 |
[09:58] | And then dumps her here in Rio Rancho. | 然后在里奥兰珠市抛尸 |
[10:00] | It’s a 175-mile drive. | 相距175英里的车程 |
[10:02] | Why drive that far just to dump a body by the side of the road? | 为何开这么远却只把尸体丢在路边 |
[10:04] | A forensic countermeasure? | 莫非是反鉴证的对策 |
[10:05] | covering his tracks by sheer distance? | 故意拉远距离来瞒天过海 |
[10:07] | So the geographical profile won’t do us much good. | 那么地理侧写就不管用了 |
[10:10] | No it will | 不 管用 |
[10:11] | Just not with the victims. | 只是不对被害人管用 |
[10:13] | We profiled that it’s the babies that he’s interested in. | 我们认为他感兴趣的是孩子 |
[10:15] | That’s where he’ll reveal himself. | 也正因此 他会暴露自己的身份 |
[10:17] | The adoption company he sells through | 他卖孩子所用的收养公司 |
[10:19] | And whatever network of resources he uses. | 以及他利用的是何种贩卖渠道 |
[10:21] | He makes shortcuts there for convenience. | 总是最简单便捷的 |
[10:23] | No one’s gonna drive 100 miles for diapers | 没人会带着个要换尿片的婴儿驾车100英里 |
[10:25] | Or for a public notary for legal paperwork. | 或是去找公证员做领养的文书工作 |
[10:27] | If the babies are in the system they’ll lead us to him. | 如果孩子在领养系统中 我们就能找到他 |
[10:29] | Child trafficking is huge in other countries | 拐卖婴儿在其他国家很严重 |
[10:32] | But here it’s mostly a myth. | 但在这里几乎不可能 |
[10:34] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[10:35] | There’s an easier and legal path… | 有个更简单且合法的途径 |
[10:37] | Adoption. | 收养 |
[10:38] | There’d be a paper trail though wouldn’t there? | 但还是有文书可以追踪 不是吗 |
[10:40] | There are ways to hide your tracks. | 有很多隐藏身份的方法 |
[10:43] | There must be a way to identify all these kids. | 一定有方法鉴别所有孩子的身份 |
[10:45] | There’s a court record for every adoption. | 每一起收养都有法庭记录 |
[10:47] | Give us the records. | 给我们看看记录 |
[10:48] | We’ll start weeding them out by date. | 我们可以按日期进行筛选 |
[10:50] | The adoptions in this state are closed. | 本州的收养记录不能公开 |
[10:52] | The files are sealed. So it’ll take time. | 档案是密封的 所以要花点时间 |
[10:55] | That’s a luxury we don’t have. | 我们没有这么多时间 |
[10:57] | There’s a child at risk right now. | 现在有个孩子正处在危险中 |
[10:59] | All children who go in and out of the adoption system | 所有从收养系统中进出的孩子 |
[11:01] | Get basic genetic screenings for pre-existing conditions. | 都被提取了遗传物质样本 |
[11:04] | We have their DNA. | 我们有他们的DNA |
[11:06] | We can use that. We can match the maternal DNA | 我们能利用母亲的DNA |
[11:09] | With the babies in the system. | 来匹配收养系统里的孩子的DNA |
[11:11] | We’re still talking hundreds of kids. | 我们还是要处理上百个孩子 |
[11:12] | What if we give you one of the babies’ DNA? | 如果我们给你提供其中一个孩子的DNA |
[11:15] | That would make it go faster yeah. | 那事情进展就快多了 |
[11:17] | He kills these moms so soon after they give birth | 他在那些母亲产后这么快就杀了她们 |
[11:20] | Secondary DNA could still be on their bodies. | 孩子的DNA可能会在母亲的体内遗留 |
[11:22] | I’ll call the M.E. | 我会打电话给法医 |
[11:24] | I understand. Thank you doctor. | 明白 谢谢医生 |
[11:28] | Agent Jareau? | Jareau探员 |
[11:29] | I’m Conrad Winmar. | 我是Conrad Winmar |
[11:31] | This is my wife Jane. | 这是我妻子Jane |
[11:32] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你们能过来 |
[11:38] | Why don’t we talk privately? | 我们找个地方说话吧 |
[11:47] | You…you want to dig up our daughter? | 你们想解剖我的女儿 |
[11:50] | We think the unsub might have left DNA on her. | 我们认为凶手可能在她体内残留了DNA |
[11:53] | The last 2 victims didn’t have any | 最近的两个被害人身上都没有找到 |
[11:56] | But because Monica was the first | 但Monica是第一个被害人 |
[11:58] | He might have made a mistake. | 他也许会疏忽犯错 |
[12:01] | Back when they found her | 她的尸体被发现时 |
[12:03] | The detectives said that they did not find his DNA. | 探员说没有找到凶手的DNA |
[12:05] | It’s not his DNA we’re looking for. | 我们不是在找他的DNA |
[12:09] | We suspect your daughter gave birth while she was captive. | 我们怀疑你女儿被拘禁时生了孩子 |
[12:13] | What? | 什么 |
[12:15] | The unsub has gotten all of his victims pregnant. | 凶手让所有被害人都怀了孕 |
[12:20] | He might be putting the babies | 他也许把孩子 |
[12:22] | In the adoption system. | 送入了收养系统中 |
[12:25] | The baby’s alive? | 孩子还活着吗 |
[12:26] | Possibly. | 可能 |
[12:28] | If we could find placental tissue on Monica | 如果我们能找到Monica的胎盘组织 |
[12:32] | We can test the DNA | 我们就能检测DNA |
[12:33] | Against the state’s records. | 从而和州记录的作比对 |
[12:36] | Give us the release. | 我们要看检测报告 |
[12:38] | The first time I saw her saw her record too. | 我第一次见到她时 也看了她的档案 |
[12:42] | Thought she was just another girl on the street | 原以为她只不过是街上的另一个 |
[12:45] | Not caring what she did to herself. | 行为不检点的女孩子 |
[12:47] | I never even thought to look for this. | 我甚至都没想过要查看这个 |
[12:49] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:51] | It’s a baby’s umbilical cord. | 这是婴儿的脐带 |
[12:53] | The child should be about 4 now. | 孩子现在估计已经四岁了 |
[12:56] | I hope you find him or her. | 我希望你能找到他或她 |
[12:58] | I really do. | 真心希望 |
[13:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:03] | Ok know this… | 好 记住这个 |
[13:04] | Most adoption folk are like the nicest | 大多数收养所的家伙都是世界上最善良 |
[13:06] | Most dedicated people in the world. | 最具奉献精神的人 |
[13:08] | There are however one or two skeezy ones. | 但也不乏一两个坏家伙 |
[13:10] | How skeezy? | 多坏 |
[13:11] | Super skeezy. I’ve got a spread sheet from one of them | 超级坏 我从他们手里得到了一份总分析表 |
[13:13] | Expecting compensation for the baby I’m having. | 希望以我孩子的名义得到补偿 |
[13:15] | Something you want to tell me Garcia? | Garcia 你有话想对我说吗 |
[13:17] | Oh that’s the sad part my prince. | 那是可悲的一面 我的王子 |
[13:19] | The genetically perfect offspring | Penelope Garcia和Derek Morgan |
[13:21] | Of Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan | 的完美后代 |
[13:23] | Wouldn’t fetch top dollar. | 卖不了好价钱 |
[13:24] | Who does? | 谁的值钱 |
[13:25] | White babies are in higher demand | 白种婴儿供不应求 |
[13:27] | Than minorities. | 比有色人种受欢迎 |
[13:28] | Boys are more popular than girls | 男孩比女孩受欢迎 |
[13:30] | At least this year anyway. | 至少今年是这样的 |
[13:31] | And then there’s the swedish supermodel rule. | 然后这是瑞典的超模法则 |
[13:33] | The what? | 什么 |
[13:35] | If I were to deliver a blond-haired blue-eyed bundle of joy | 如果我送进去一个金发碧眼的孩子 |
[13:38] | I’d be set for life. I would. | 我一辈子都可以衣食无忧 |
[13:39] | Garcia did the baby’s DNA | Garcia 婴儿的DNA |
[13:41] | Turn up in new mexico’s adoption records? | 有和墨西哥州的记录匹配吗 |
[13:43] | No. There’s no hits on her profile. | 没有 现在还没有在档案中发现 |
[13:44] | And it is a her by the way. | 顺便说 是个女孩 |
[13:45] | This unsub could still be selling babies | 这个凶手可能还在贩卖婴儿 |
[13:48] | Just not through the system. | 只是不通过领养系统 |
[13:50] | That’s gonna make him a lot harder to catch. | 这让抓捕他变得难上加难 |
[13:51] | All right. It’s late. | 好吧 有点晚了 |
[13:52] | Let’s get some rest. We’ll hit this fresh in the morning. | 我们先休息吧 明早养足精神继续查 |
[13:55] | Garcia out. | 挂断了 |
[13:59] | Morgan Morgan. | |
[14:02] | I’d like for you to write up a preliminary profile. | 我想让你写个初步的调查报告 |
[14:06] | We don’t have enough for that. | 现在还不足以写这个 |
[14:07] | Well that’s why it’s preliminary. | 所以说是初步侧写 |
[14:09] | A work in progress profile helps show us what we’re missing. | 逐步跟进的侧写能告诉我们缺少什么 |
[14:12] | Ok. | 行 |
[14:13] | Sure. | 可以 |
[14:20] | How you holding up? | 进展如何 |
[14:22] | We just wasted a day looking into a black market | 我们浪费了一天查找一个 |
[14:24] | That probably doesn’t exist. | 可能不存在的黑市 |
[14:25] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是指这个 |
[14:26] | I’ve heard whispers. | 我听说了 |
[14:28] | You’re getting some heat. | 你的压力加大了 |
[14:31] | I’m taking care of it. | 我正在处理 |
[14:36] | So you uh think we have a tunnel vision problem? | 你觉得我们的视野太狭隘了 |
[14:40] | I think we’d like to believe | 我们一厢情愿地坚信 |
[14:41] | That we could save those kids | 能解救那些小孩 |
[14:43] | But look what he does to the mothers. | 但看看母亲们的下场 |
[14:44] | A lot of anger. | 充斥着愤怒 |
[14:45] | He’s probably doing the same thing to the children. | 他可能也会这样对待小孩 |
[14:48] | His own children. | 他的亲生孩子 |
[14:50] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[14:53] | Garcia said something interesting. | Garcia说了件有趣的事 |
[14:56] | Blond-haired blue-eyed babies get top dollar | 金发蓝眼幼童在领养体系中 |
[14:58] | In the adoption system. | 价位最高 |
[15:00] | All the mothers… | 所有母亲 |
[15:03] | Have blond hair and blue eyes. | 都是金发蓝眼的 |
[15:06] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个 |
[15:07] | This guy he has like the best. | 这家伙是极品 |
[15:10] | Like there is no better. | 没人比他更好 |
[15:12] | He has like this access to god. | 他能和上帝通话 |
[15:14] | He doesn’t want to hang on to it. | 他不想独占这种天赋 |
[15:16] | He wants to give it away. | 他想贡献出去 |
[15:18] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[15:19] | Not much. | 不远了 |
[15:20] | Because that’s what god’s love is you know it’s sharing. | 上帝的爱就是这样 分享 |
[15:23] | It’s giving everything you have of yourself away | 将自己的一切赠与他人 |
[15:25] | And not expecting anything in return. | 不求回报 |
[15:28] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[15:29] | Right here baby | 到了 宝贝 |
[15:30] | Right where we need to be. | 就这里就行了 |
[15:47] | She’s good right? | 她还不错吧 |
[15:49] | That’s the kind of chick you want? | 是你想要的类型吧 |
[15:52] | She’s perfect. | 她是理想人选 |
[15:58] | I know it’s a long shot | 我知道机会渺茫 |
[15:59] | But Monica’s parents | 但Monica的父母说 |
[16:00] | Said that she was heading west. | 她当时朝西边去了 |
[16:02] | Maybe she made it part of the way when she was kidnapped. | 或许她在被绑前走了一段路程 |
[16:04] | So why not run her DNA against adoption records in surrounding states? | 何不在周边州际用她的DNA查领养记录 |
[16:06] | Are you kidding? I think you’re brilliant. | 你开玩笑吗 你简直是天才 |
[16:09] | Hey jj if we find this little girl | JJ 如果找到这个女童 |
[16:12] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会怎么样 |
[16:13] | If something illegal transpires | 如果领养过程中 |
[16:15] | During the adoption process the court nullifies it | 存在不法行为 法院会撤销 |
[16:17] | The child gets returned to the closest blood relative. | 孩子将归还给近亲 |
[16:21] | If it helps | 如果有帮助的话 |
[16:23] | I have met with the grandparents. | 我见过小孩的祖父母 |
[16:25] | They’re wonderful people. | 他们都是好人 |
[16:26] | Oh I’m sure they are. | 当然 |
[16:28] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[16:30] | I don’t know I… | 我不知道 |
[16:33] | I lost my parents. | 我失去了双亲 |
[16:34] | Granted I was older than she is but… | 当然 我当时比她小 但是 |
[16:37] | What got me through were the people closest to me and… | 陪伴我的都是亲人 |
[16:41] | If Monica’s daughter is with a good family | 如果Monica的女儿跟了个好家庭 |
[16:44] | And we take her away from them… | 我们又把她从他们身边带走 |
[16:47] | Are we doing more harm than good? | 我们的行为是伤害还是帮助 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:51] | Garcia I don’t think we have a choice. | Garcia 我们别无选择 |
[16:54] | These people have a right to their granddaughter. | 他们有孙女的抚养权 |
[16:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:59] | This sucks. | 真郁闷 |
[17:01] | Yes right away please. | 是的 马上 拜托 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:05] | Hey. I just called CPS | 我刚打给儿童保护中心 |
[17:06] | Asked them to send over infant mortality files. | 问他们要婴儿死亡数文件 |
[17:08] | Another group for us to eliminate. | 方便我们排除另一部分 |
[17:10] | – Good. – What’s that? | -很好 -这是什么 |
[17:11] | Your profile. I disagree with your analysis. | 你的侧写报告 我不同意你的分析 |
[17:14] | Hotch are you serious? | Hotch 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:15] | It’s not a law review article | 这不是法律评论类文章 |
[17:17] | It’s just something for us to brainstorm. | 是我们集体讨论的结果 |
[17:19] | But you only focused on one angle Morgan | 但你的关注角度太单一 Morgan |
[17:20] | That the prenatal drugs indicate the presence | 比如产前药物表明妻子或女友在场 |
[17:22] | Of a wife or a girlfriend. We need more options. | 我们需要更多选择 |
[17:24] | Which I can give you once we make the proper deductions. | 如果有更恰当的推断 我才能给你 |
[17:27] | Hotch you’re asking me to guess. | Hotch 你这是要求我猜测 |
[17:29] | Morgan in order for the profile to be useful | Morgan 为了给出可用的侧写 |
[17:31] | It has to generate multiple scenarios | 这必须涵盖多种 |
[17:33] | About what the unsub is doing. | 嫌犯可能会用的方案 |
[17:34] | Rewrite it. | 重写一份 |
[17:35] | We got her. | 找到她了 |
[17:37] | Monica Winmar’s daughter. | Monica Winmar的女儿 |
[17:38] | She was adopted 4 years ago. | 四年前被领养 |
[17:39] | She’s Lisa now. | 她叫Lisa |
[17:40] | How did Garcia find her? | Garcia怎么找到的 |
[17:42] | She cross-referenced the entire New Mexico system. | 她查了整个新墨西哥的系统 |
[17:43] | She wasn’t in New Mexico. She was in Arizona. | 她不在新墨西哥 在亚利桑那 |
[17:46] | So all the mothers were abducted and dumped in New Mexico | 这么说所有母亲都在新墨西哥被绑架及抛尸 |
[17:49] | But he keeps the babies in Arizona. | 小孩则留在亚利桑那 |
[17:51] | He knows the police will stop looking at the state line. | 他知道警方不会跨州查找 |
[17:53] | The adoption agency’s gonna be our best lead to the unsub. | 收养机构是找出嫌犯的最佳线索 |
[17:55] | Who handled the case? | 这个孩子的收养问题由谁负责 |
[17:56] | That’s bombshell number 2. | 这便是令人匪夷所思之二 |
[17:58] | She didn’t go through an agency. | 孩子没有去收养机构办理手续 |
[17:59] | She was dropped off anonymously at a church. | 而是被匿名遗弃在一个教堂里 |
[18:01] | Hospitals and churches are safe havens. | 医院和教堂是安全的避难所 |
[18:03] | You can drop a baby off no questions asked. | 你扔下孩子 没人会询问你 |
[18:05] | Child Protection Services would look for the closest relative. | 儿童保护中心会寻找血缘最近的亲属 |
[18:07] | Another search that ends at the state line. | 而搜寻到州界线就停止了 |
[18:09] | And if CPS doesn’t find one the baby will go into foster care | 如果没有找到亲属 孩子就会被送去寄养 |
[18:12] | Which is what happened to Lisa. | Lisa就是这样 |
[18:13] | She was lucky. The adoption process | 她很幸运 收养过程 |
[18:15] | Happened within a month. | 只持续了不到一个月 |
[18:16] | So this unsub had the opportunity | 这么说 不明嫌犯有机会 |
[18:18] | To make money off this infant. | 利用婴儿来赚钱 |
[18:19] | He doesn’t drops it off at a church | 但他没有 而是把孩子遗弃在了教堂 |
[18:21] | Because he knows the state will take good care of it. | 因为他知道政府会照顾好孩子 |
[18:24] | That’s awfully considerate. | 考虑得很周全 |
[18:25] | Outside the murders nothing about this unsub’s | 撇开那些谋杀 不明嫌犯的行为 |
[18:27] | Behavior profiles like a sexual sadist… | 并不符合性虐狂的侧写 |
[18:29] | As I wrote. | 像我写的那样 |
[18:30] | Yeah Morgan’s right. | Morgan说得没错 |
[18:31] | It’s the actions of a caretaker a mother. | 对方更像是一名监护人 一位母亲 |
[18:34] | Could our unsub be a woman? | 不明嫌犯可能是女性吗 |
[18:36] | Uh only a man would torture his victims this much. | 只有男性才会如此折磨被害人 |
[18:38] | Men get off on this kind of violence. Women don’t. | 男性对这种暴力手段乐此不疲 而女性不会 |
[18:40] | He could be married though his wife being | 他可能已婚 这样 他的妻子 |
[18:43] | A passive participant taking care of the moms. | 就会被牵扯进来 照顾那些母亲 |
[18:44] | And the babies. | 和她们的孩子 |
[18:45] | All right. We need to split up. | 好 我们分头行动 |
[18:47] | We’ll give the profile to the Arizona | 分别给亚利桑纳州和新墨西哥州 |
[18:48] | And the New Mexico state police. | 的警方通报侧写 |
[18:49] | Rossi Reid and Prentiss I want you to head to Phoenix. | Rossi Reid和Prentiss 你们直接去凤凰城 |
[18:51] | Morgan you’re here with me. We’ll finalize the profile. | Morgan 你和我一起 我们来完善侧写 |
[19:00] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[19:03] | Terrible. | 糟透了 |
[19:06] | What are you on? | 你对什么上瘾 |
[19:08] | What? | 什么 |
[19:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:10] | When he takes us we’re all on something. | 他只抓瘾君子 |
[19:13] | I was an alcoholic. | 我是个酒鬼 |
[19:15] | So what are you on? | 你呢 |
[19:16] | Uh…Crack. | 摇头丸 |
[19:19] | I’m Carol. | 我叫Carol |
[19:21] | I’m Julie. | 我叫Julie |
[19:23] | Here. Here’s some water. Come drink some. | 来 来喝点水 |
[19:32] | Um…Is this some kind of tough love detox? | 这是不是某个诤爱戒毒会啊 |
[19:39] | Oh what is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:41] | It’s like the sun. | 像太阳一样 |
[19:44] | It gives us vitamin D. | 给我们带来维他命D |
[19:46] | It keeps us healthy. | 使我们保持健康 |
[19:48] | Well they can’t make us stay here. | 他们无权把我们关在这儿 |
[19:51] | Hey! Hey let me out! | 放我出去 |
[19:54] | I want to go home! | 我要回家 |
[19:55] | I want my clothes! I want my phone! | 把衣服和手机还给我 |
[19:58] | Let me out of here! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[20:02] | Why is he doing this? | 他为何要这么做 |
[20:04] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[20:07] | Your baby. | 你的孩子 |
[20:09] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[20:11] | You will be. | 以后会的 |
[20:15] | The unsubs that we are looking for are a couple. | 我们要找的不明嫌犯是一对夫妻 |
[20:17] | Now the man in the relationship | 其中的男性一方 |
[20:18] | Most likely has a history of sexual violence. | 很可能有性暴力史 |
[20:20] | He started with stalking and then moved his way up to assault and rape. | 他开始是尾随 之后发展为性骚扰和强奸 |
[20:23] | And that violent streak ended temporarily | 当他遇到他的妻子时 |
[20:25] | When he found his wife. | 他的暴力倾向暂时停止了 |
[20:27] | For the first years of their marriage | 新婚的几年里 |
[20:28] | She submitted to his torture. | 她屈服于他的折磨 |
[20:30] | Look for wives who came into the E.R. Repeatedly | 寻找那些经常去急诊室的妻子 |
[20:33] | And with obvious signs of spousal abuse | 她们具有明显的被配偶虐待的迹象 |
[20:35] | But you are gonna have to go back about 5 years. | 但必须追溯到大约五年前 |
[20:37] | That’s because around the time of the first abduction | 因为第一起绑架事件在那时发生 |
[20:39] | The visits stopped. | 从那时起她不再去医院 |
[20:40] | The sexual sadist can’t find satisfaction | 性虐狂不再满足于 |
[20:42] | From a willing participant. | 对虐待逆来顺受的对象 |
[20:43] | He eventually got to a place where he couldn’t escalate | 终于 仅凭虐妻已经无法满足他 |
[20:45] | His violence against her without killing her | 他无法克制强烈的杀人冲动 |
[20:46] | So she made him a deal. | 所以他们做了一个交易 |
[20:48] | He gets to kidnap rape and kill | 他去绑架 强奸 杀害 |
[20:50] | Each of the runaways | 那些流亡者 |
[20:51] | And she gets to keep the children. | 而她负责照顾孩子 |
[20:52] | She’s been giving the victims a series of prescription prenatal drugs. | 她一直给她们提供产前处方药 |
[20:56] | So you’re gonna want to look at the obstetric fields uh | 所以 应着眼于妇产科领域的人 |
[20:59] | Nurses O.B.s. | 像是护士 妇产科医生 |
[21:01] | The wife needs these children. | 他的妻子需要这些孩子 |
[21:02] | At first they were the lifeline that kept her alive. | 首先 他们是她的救命稻草 |
[21:05] | As long as he had other targets for his abuse | 只要她丈夫选择其他的虐待目标 |
[21:08] | She avoided his rage. | 她就能免遭其祸 |
[21:10] | So if these children protect her from abuse | 如果孩子能保护她不受虐待 |
[21:12] | Why is she putting them up for adoption? | 那她为什么还把他们送去寄养呢 |
[21:15] | We believe the unsubs want children who resemble them physically | 我们觉得不明嫌犯想要孩子们长得像他 |
[21:17] | Who no one would question as their own. | 这样一来就不会受到怀疑 |
[21:18] | All of the runaways have been blond | 所有的流亡者都是金发 |
[21:20] | Which means the unsub may be as well. | 说明不明嫌犯很可能也是金发 |
[21:22] | But the first child we found in the system was a brunette. | 但在系统里找到的第一个孩子是棕发 |
[21:25] | Whatever the physical characteristic… | 任何生理特征 |
[21:26] | The color of the eyes the skin type… | 不论是眼睛颜色 还是皮肤类型 |
[21:29] | If the baby doesn’t have it | 如果那个孩子不具备这些 |
[21:31] | He or she ends up in the foster care system | 他或她就会被送去领养 |
[21:33] | Wives of sexual sadists need outlets | 通常性虐狂的妻子需要一个发泄点 |
[21:36] | As a denial mechanism to cope with what their partners are doing. | 作为应对丈夫所作所为的防御机制 |
[21:38] | And motherhood especially taking care of a helpless infant | 通过照顾无助的婴儿来发挥母性 |
[21:41] | Is this woman’s way of coping. | 是这个女人应对的方式 |
[21:46] | You found her? | 你们找到她了吗 |
[21:47] | We have. | 没错 |
[21:49] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[21:50] | She’s great. | 她很好 |
[21:52] | She was adopted by a young couple. | 她被一对年轻夫妇收养 |
[21:53] | No reports of physical or emotional trauma. | 没有身体或者精神上的创伤 |
[21:56] | So when can we take her? | 那我们什么时候能带她走 |
[21:57] | Right now we’re in touch with her adoptive parents’ lawyer | 现在我们正在跟孩子养父母的律师联系 |
[22:00] | But the law is on your side. | 但是情况对你们有利 |
[22:03] | Can we talk to the parents? | 我们能跟那对夫妇谈一谈吗 |
[22:04] | We could discuss this with them. | 可以商讨一下这件事 |
[22:06] | They don’t want to initiate contact. | 他们不希望有接触 |
[22:08] | They’ve been through a lot right now. | 因为他们现在也处于艰难时期 |
[22:12] | They’re her parents. | 他们是她的父母 |
[22:13] | Of course they don’t want to give her up. | 他们当然不会放弃她 |
[22:16] | Well if she wants to see them then we can work that out | 如果她想见他们 我们可以办到 |
[22:20] | But we are her family. | 但是我们才是她的血亲 |
[22:21] | Yes absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[22:23] | No wait. | 等一等 |
[22:25] | What are the risks here? | 如果我们和她相认 |
[22:27] | If we claim her are we hurting her? | 我们有可能伤害到她吗 |
[22:30] | It’s impossible to tell. | 很难说 |
[22:32] | Some kids do great. | 有些孩子处理得很好 |
[22:34] | Others have trouble. | 有些孩子就会受到影响 |
[22:36] | But why are we talking about risks? | 但是为什么会有伤害她的可能性 |
[22:37] | She’s Monica’s daughter. | 她是Monica的女儿 |
[22:38] | Conrad Conrad… | |
[22:39] | She’s not their blood. | 她不是他们亲生的 |
[22:41] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[22:44] | Thank you Agent Jareau. | 谢谢你 Jareau探员 |
[22:47] | But my husband and I we need to discuss this. | 我跟丈夫需要讨论一下这件事 |
[23:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:02] | It’s the pattern I’ve been looking for. | 这是我一直在找寻的规律 |
[23:04] | The unsubs hid their tracks with the mothers | 不明嫌犯隐藏了他们与母亲们关联的踪迹 |
[23:06] | But they weren’t so careful with the abandoned babies. | 但是他们对待弃婴可不是那么小心 |
[23:08] | Did you find more children? | 你找到更多孩子了吗 |
[23:09] | DNA-wise no but deductively yes. | DNA匹配的没有 但推测出来的倒是有 |
[23:12] | I gathered all the records for all infants who entered into foster care | 我搜集了每个母亲被害后两周之内 |
[23:15] | In a 2-week window following each mother’s death. | 所有进入看护中心的婴儿的资料 |
[23:17] | Then I narrowed it down to babies that were abandoned at churches. | 然后我缩小范围 只留下被遗弃在教堂的婴儿 |
[23:20] | This is where the guesswork begins. | 推测就此开始 |
[23:22] | Monica Winmar’s daughter was abandoned at a presbyterian church. | Monica Winmar的女儿被遗弃在长老教会 |
[23:25] | Let’s assume the unsub | 那我们推测不明嫌犯 |
[23:26] | or the wife at least is presbyterian. | 或至少那个妻子是长老教会员 |
[23:28] | That means all other unwanted children | 那就意味着所有其他他们不想要的婴儿 |
[23:29] | Are gonna be left at the same denomination right? | 会被遗弃在同样的宗派教堂 对吗 |
[23:31] | That narrows it down to 3 babies | 这就把范围缩小到三个婴儿 |
[23:34] | Left at 3 different presbyterian churches | 他们被遗弃在三个不同的长老教会 |
[23:37] | All within this 20-mile radius. | 且他们都处于这个20英里半径区内 |
[23:39] | This is where they live. | 他们就住在这个区域内 |
[23:42] | These kids you deduced to… | 这些你推测出来的婴儿的资料 |
[23:45] | Have you looked at their files? | 你都看过了吗 |
[23:46] | No. Right now I’ve only been tracking churches. Why? | 没有 我现在只是在追踪教堂 怎么了 |
[23:48] | Because you just uncovered another pattern. | 因为你刚又揭示了一个规律 |
[23:51] | Yeah we’re packing up now. | 我们现在出发 |
[23:52] | We can be in Phoenix in about 2 hours. | 两个小时就能到凤凰城 |
[23:54] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[23:54] | The names of the babies Reid found tells us everything. | Reid找到的婴儿的名字说明了一切 |
[23:57] | Lisa Elizabeth Amanda Lisa Elizabeth Amanda. | |
[24:00] | We profiled there’d be a type they’d keep | 我们分析出他们会留下一类婴儿 |
[24:01] | And a type they’d put into foster care. | 然后将另一类婴儿送往看护中心 |
[24:03] | They’re keeping the boys. | 他们留下男孩 |
[24:21] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[24:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[24:31] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[24:32] | Hey where are you going? Come back! | 你去哪里 回来 |
[24:35] | You have to come back! Please! | 回来 求你了 |
[24:38] | They never stay for this part. | 他们从来不会留下来看这场面 |
[24:40] | No no no no. You’re not actually… | 不 不 不 你不会是要… |
[24:42] | Yes…I am. | 是的 没错 |
[24:46] | They’ve induced. | 他们给我进行了催产 |
[24:47] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么办 |
[24:50] | You help me. | 你帮我 |
[24:52] | 1 1000 1-1 000… | |
[24:55] | 2 1000 2-1 000… | |
[24:56] | No no no I’m sorry I can’t. | 不 不 不 对不起 我做不到 |
[24:58] | – 3-1 000… – I can’t help you. | -3 1000 -我帮不了你 |
[24:59] | I can’t. I’m sick. | 我做不到 我有病 |
[25:00] | I’m not well. I need a… | 我不舒服 我需要… |
[25:03] | – I can’t do it. – Julie listen to me. | -我做不到 -Julie 听我说 |
[25:04] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听吗 |
[25:06] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[25:07] | If this baby doesn’t make it… | 如果这孩子夭折了 |
[25:10] | They are going to kill me. | 他们就会杀了我 |
[25:12] | And once they’ve killed me | 一旦他们杀了我 |
[25:14] | They are going to move on to you. | 他们就会转而对付你 |
[25:17] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[25:19] | Ok. | 是的 |
[25:21] | Ok. What do we do? | 是的 该怎么做 |
[25:24] | JJ I need you to call these fertility specialists | JJ 打电话给这些生育专家 |
[25:27] | And get them over here for interviews. | 让他们过来解答一些问题 |
[25:29] | – Whoa. – Yeah I know. | -好多 -我知道 |
[25:31] | Hotch wants to focus on the prenatal drugs | Hotch想着力调查不明嫌犯在产前 |
[25:32] | The unsubs are giving the victims. | 给被害者服用的药物 |
[25:34] | He thinks we can build a new suspect pool | 他认为我们能找出新的嫌犯范围 |
[25:36] | And he wants it done yesterday. | 这事本来昨天就应该做好 |
[25:37] | There’s 2 pages of names here. Shouldn’t we narrow it down? | 这里有两页名单 我们不能精简一下吗 |
[25:40] | JJ just do it ok? | JJ 照我说的去做 行吗 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:48] | Is everything ok? | 你没事吧 |
[25:53] | Hotch has been on me ever since we got here | 自从我们到了这里 Hotch就一直找我茬 |
[25:54] | And for the life of me I can’t figure out why. | 我怎么也想不通为什么 |
[25:56] | Oh I might know. | 我也许知道原因 |
[25:59] | The night before Hotch picked this case | Hotch接手这个案子的前夜 |
[26:00] | Chief Strauss stopped by the B.A.U. | Strauss局长已到行为分析组 |
[26:02] | They were behind closed doors | 他们进了屋子关上了门 |
[26:05] | And it seemed like it got a little tense. | 气氛似乎有点紧张 |
[26:08] | Well the bureau’s been on him for a while. | 局里已经盯上他一段时间了 |
[26:09] | He must have known this was gonna happen. | 他肯定知道这迟早会发生的 |
[26:11] | Except now they’re making him | 但是现在局里要他证明 |
[26:12] | Justify every decision. | 他做出每个决定都是正确的 |
[26:16] | For Hotch that’s…Hell. | 对Hotch而言 这就是地狱 |
[26:18] | Dr. Dekeyser we don’t think | Dekeyser医生 我们认为 |
[26:20] | She’s getting these prenatal drugs as a patient. | 她不是作为病人来获得这些产前药物 |
[26:22] | You’re thinking she’s writing the scrip for these herself. | 你认为她是自己开处方获得这些药物 |
[26:25] | Something like that. | 差不多就是这样 |
[26:26] | Then she wouldn’t be very knowledgeable | 那她一定不了解 |
[26:28] | About what she’s doing. | 自己的所作所为 |
[26:29] | Some of these drugs have serious side effects. | 这些药物当中有些有严重的副作用 |
[26:31] | There’s dozens of meds | 很多其他药物都可以 |
[26:32] | I would prescribe before these | 替代这些药 |
[26:33] | All of them more effective. | 而且更加有效 |
[26:35] | So why would she use these? | 那她为什么会用这些药物呢 |
[26:36] | My guess…these are the ones she had access to. | 我猜这些是她能获得的药物 |
[26:39] | Fertility drugs are a cocktail | 生殖药物是一种混合物 |
[26:40] | And you keep remixing the cocktail until you get pregnant. | 你不断地重复混合这些药物直到怀孕 |
[26:43] | The information is out there on the internet. | 网上有很多类似的信息 |
[26:45] | She found the right one. | 她找到了正确的方法 |
[26:47] | So the woman was prescribed these drugs | 这么说她也许是因一些其他的病 |
[26:49] | Maybe for some other illness | 而获得这些处方药 |
[26:51] | And figured out that they helped carry a baby to term. | 然后发现这些药物能帮她生孩子 |
[26:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:55] | Then the real question is | 那真正的问题就是 |
[26:56] | What other diseases do these drugs treat? | 这些药物本应用来治疗什么疾病 |
[27:00] | Ok. I can do this. | 冷静 我能做到 |
[27:03] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[27:07] | What? | 什么 |
[27:09] | Nothing. You remind me of me. | 没什么 你让我想起了我自己 |
[27:15] | Carol Carol? | |
[27:17] | Carol please please stay awake. | Carol 求求你 别睡着了 |
[27:20] | Please? | 好吗 |
[27:21] | Ok just…just focus | 好的 只要你集中注意 |
[27:22] | On the sound of my voice ok? | 听着我的声音 好吗 |
[27:24] | Can you do that? | 你能办到吗 |
[27:25] | I’m here. | 我听着呢 |
[27:26] | Carol tell me about the woman | Carol 说说在我之前 |
[27:29] | Who was here before me. | 来这的女人 |
[27:31] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[27:33] | She miscarried… | 她流产了 |
[27:35] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[27:37] | Then she gave birth to a girl. | 后来她生了一个女孩 |
[27:40] | They don’t like girls. | 但是他们不喜欢女孩 |
[27:43] | This isn’t your first time is it? | 这不是你第一次怀孕 对吗 |
[27:46] | No. | 不是 |
[27:49] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[27:52] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能活下来 |
[27:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:59] | They let you live | 即使你流产了 |
[28:01] | Even if you lose him. | 他们也要你活下去 |
[28:05] | They want those boys. | 他们要男孩 |
[28:08] | Ok. Ok hey. Hey. | 好了 |
[28:11] | Listen I don’t know what to do ok | 听着 我不知道该做什么 |
[28:13] | So please please just tell me what to do. | 求求你 告诉我该做什么 |
[28:18] | How dilated am I? | 扩长到什么程度了 |
[28:19] | Wh-what? I don’t know what that means. | 什么 我不懂你的意思 |
[28:22] | Just put your fingers in a row and… | 把你的指头并拢成一排 |
[28:26] | Measure me. | 量量看 |
[28:29] | Wait… | 等等 |
[28:31] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[28:36] | Ok… | 好了 |
[28:38] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[28:40] | Ok. Um… | 好了 |
[28:42] | It’s 4. It’s 4 fingers. | 四 有四根手指那么宽 |
[28:45] | And I…Oh god is that the head? | 天哪 这是婴儿的头吗 |
[28:48] | Oh my god what does that mean? | 天哪 这什么意思 |
[28:53] | It means… | 这就是说 |
[28:54] | It’s time to push. | 该用力了 |
[29:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[29:02] | It’s a tactical arrest plan. | 一份战术逮捕计划 |
[29:04] | I’d like you to write it up for this case. | 这个案子我想让你来写计划 |
[29:05] | You want me to write up how we apprehend these unsubs | 你想让我写如何不伤害孩子 |
[29:07] | Without risking the lives of the children. | 而逮捕这些不明嫌犯 |
[29:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:11] | Hotch I’ve led dozens of tactical assaults. | Hotch 我带领过很多战术突击 |
[29:13] | You’ve never made me write up one of these before. | 你以前从没有让我写过报告 |
[29:15] | That’s because I always do it for you after each case. | 那是因为每次都是我帮你写的 |
[29:20] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:21] | I’m sorry Strauss is coming down on you. | 我很遗憾Strauss盯上了你 |
[29:23] | This is not about Strauss. | 这与Strauss无关 |
[29:25] | Really? I disagree. | 真的吗 我不同意 |
[29:27] | Look I understand that you’re under the gun. | 我知道你正撞在枪口上 |
[29:29] | But I gotta say it. I’m really not all that surprised. | 但是我得说我真的一点也不惊讶 |
[29:32] | I’ve watched you walk away from | 我见过你在华盛顿从 |
[29:33] | A bunch of cops gunning down unsubs in D.C. | 一群正与嫌犯交火的警察身边走过 |
[29:36] | You walked in unprotected to a hostage situation in louisville. | 在路易斯维尔你毫无保护地作为人质 |
[29:39] | Of course the bureau’s worried about you. | 局里当然会担心你 |
[29:41] | Man I’m worried about you. | 我也担心你 |
[29:43] | But just because you’re the one who’s under the magnifying glass | 但是不能因为你在放大镜下 |
[29:45] | That doesn’t mean I can’t do my job. | 我就不能做我的本职工作 |
[29:47] | Morgan there’s a big part of your job | Morgan 很多本属于你的工作 |
[29:48] | That I do for you. | 都是我帮你完成的 |
[29:50] | Because I don’t need you worried about paperwork and politics. | 因为我不希望你顾虑书面文件和政治 |
[29:53] | I need you in the field and focused and catching the next unsub. | 我需要你出外勤 抓住下一个不明嫌犯 |
[29:55] | But I can’t do that anymore. | 但是现在我无法帮你了 |
[29:57] | I don’t have to justify my orders to you | 我不需要跟你解释我的每条命令 |
[29:59] | And you do have to follow them. | 但你必须遵循这些命令 |
[30:01] | I’ve always followed your orders when they made sense. | 如果命令合理的话 我会永远遵循 |
[30:03] | Well if you have a problem with this one | 如果你对这条命令有异议的话 |
[30:05] | Tell me now. | 现在就说出来 |
[30:07] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[30:11] | Garcia needs to talk to us asap. | Garcia马上要和我们谈话 |
[30:13] | Ok so the gold star of the day goes to agent David Rossi | 探员David Rossi是今日之星 |
[30:15] | And his short list of one disease | 还有他写的疾病清单 |
[30:17] | These prenatal drugs also treat. | 这些产前药物还可以治疗 |
[30:19] | Breast cancer. Progesterone Tamoxifen slow the spread | 乳癌 孕酮和三苯氧胺减缓扩散 |
[30:22] | Metoclopramide and Domperidone… | 如果我没记错的话 |
[30:23] | Are for anti-nausea if I remember correctly. | 胃复安和多潘立酮是缓和反胃的 |
[30:26] | If this woman has breast cancer | 乳癌的女人 |
[30:27] | Would she be able to get pregnant? | 能怀孕吗 |
[30:28] | She could. She’d have to be dedicated. | 可以 但牺牲很大 |
[30:30] | How dedicated? | 有多大 |
[30:31] | Well she’d have to go off chemotherapy. | 她得接受化疗 |
[30:33] | She’d be in a lot of pain. | 有很多痛苦 |
[30:34] | But she’ll try anyway. | 但无论怎样她都会试 |
[30:35] | Her whole life is children. That’s her goal. | 她毕生愿望是要个孩子 |
[30:37] | The first runaway Monica Winmar | 第一个流亡者 Monica Winmar |
[30:39] | When was she abducted? | 她何时被绑架的 |
[30:40] | 5 years ago. | 五年前 |
[30:41] | How many breast cancer patients in Arizona | 亚利桑那州有多少乳癌患者 |
[30:43] | Got pregnant 5 to 6 years ago? | 在五到六年前怀孕了的 |
[30:45] | Uh let me see. | 我看看 |
[30:46] | Not a lot. 7. | 不多 七个 |
[30:48] | How many of those patients are married to a man | 其中几个人的丈夫 |
[30:50] | With a history of sexual violence? | 有性暴力史 |
[30:53] | Just one… Robert and Linda Reimann. | 就一个 Robert和Linda Reimann |
[30:55] | – Oh jeez. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[30:56] | She lost the baby in month 8. | 她在怀孕八个月时流产了 |
[30:58] | She had to go through labor anyway. | 她一定经历了分娩的阵痛 |
[31:00] | Well that kind of physical and emotional trauma | 这种身体和心理的双重打击 |
[31:01] | There’s our stressor. | 就是压力源 |
[31:02] | Garcia was the baby a boy? | Garcia 那孩子是男孩吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah. They even named him…Michael. | 是的 他们给他取名叫Michael |
[31:05] | There has to be a name on the death certificate. | 死亡证明上一定有名字 |
[31:08] | Doctors encourage bonding between mothers and stillborns. | 医生支持把夭折的孩子和母亲联系起来 |
[31:12] | I…Volunteer with a new mom counseling group. | 我志愿在一个新妈妈咨询团体工作 |
[31:14] | They say it helps them cope with feelings of loss. | 他们说那里可以帮助缓和失去孩子的悲伤 |
[31:16] | Well this unsub can’t cope | 这个凶手不能接受现实 |
[31:18] | So she’s recreating them. | 于是她试图再生一个 |
[31:20] | Ok come on you’re almost there. Just push. | 快了 用力 |
[31:23] | Push! | 用力 |
[31:26] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[31:30] | Is it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[31:32] | Ha! It’s a boy. | 男孩 |
[31:42] | You’re here. | 你很棒 |
[31:45] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[31:57] | No. | 不 |
[32:00] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[32:02] | No! No please leave her alone. Please! | 不要 放过她 求求你 |
[32:05] | Please please please just wait one minute. | 求求你 等一下 |
[32:07] | Please please! | 求求你 |
[32:18] | It’s a boy. | 这是个男孩 |
[32:27] | Michael Michael. | |
[32:34] | Ok commander this here | 指挥官 这里 |
[32:36] | Is the unsub’s address. | 是不明嫌犯的住址 |
[32:37] | Now 5 years ago when the wife lost their child | 五年前 在他妻子失去孩子后 |
[32:39] | The husband started paying | 他便开始用信用卡 |
[32:41] | For home renovations with his credit card. | 支付家居整修的费用 |
[32:42] | Shower toilet tile and mesh fencing | 淋浴设备 马桶 瓷砖 防护网 |
[32:45] | Which he did not put up in his backyard. | 但不是用于后院 |
[32:46] | He was building his dungeon. | 而是建造地牢 |
[32:47] | No permits were filed for additional building on the property | 房屋是不允许添加额外建筑的 |
[32:50] | So the entrance must be inside the house. | 所以入口肯定在室内 |
[32:51] | How many doors are there to cover? | 那有多少扇门 |
[32:53] | There’s 2…one in the front one in the back. | 两扇 前面一扇 后面一扇 |
[32:55] | We have the arrest warrants? | 有逮捕令吗 |
[32:57] | Faxed over 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前发过来了 |
[32:58] | Morgan what’s your plan? | Morgan 你计划如何 |
[32:59] | I think we should do a soft entry. | 我认为应该悄悄潜入 |
[33:01] | See if we can get the kids out | 看能否在父母发现前 |
[33:03] | Before the parents even know what’s happening. | 先救出小孩 |
[33:04] | You’d be in the door first? | 你先进门吗 |
[33:05] | Do you have another idea? | 你有何良策吗 |
[33:08] | Send Prentiss and jj in first. | 让Prentiss和JJ先进 |
[33:10] | Children are more likely to trust a woman and we need that presence. | 小孩更容易相信女人 要做到这点 |
[33:13] | We don’t know how many kids are in the house. | 我们不知道室内有几个小孩 |
[33:16] | I mean the parents could take a hostage. | 父母可能会挟持人质 |
[33:18] | But if we go in hot | 如果贸然进入 |
[33:19] | That would definitely happen. | 结果肯定如此 |
[33:21] | Hotch is right. | Hotch说得对 |
[33:23] | This is the way. | 应该这么办 |
[34:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:29] | It’s ok. | 别怕 |
[34:30] | It’s ok. We’re the police. | 别怕 我们是警察 |
[34:32] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[34:33] | Can you come outside with me? | 你能和我出去吗 |
[34:35] | Ok. Ok. | 真乖 |
[34:41] | Hotch we’ve got one boy accounted for. | Hotch 发现一名小孩 |
[34:43] | He’s on his way out to you | 他现在正往外走 |
[34:44] | But there could still be more in the basement. | 但地下室可能还有 |
[35:03] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[35:04] | Where’s your wife? | 你妻子在哪 |
[35:06] | In the nursery. | 在婴儿房里 |
[35:09] | Rossi Rossi. | |
[35:13] | Hotch Hotch. | |
[35:14] | Go. | 上 |
[35:25] | I knew this would end. | 我早料到早晚会有这么一天 |
[35:29] | I always knew you’d come to our door | 我知道你们会来 |
[35:31] | And take this away. | 把他带走 |
[35:40] | Ma’am why don’t you give me the baby. | 夫人 何不把小孩给我 |
[35:43] | We can talk about it. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[35:45] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[35:50] | What you’ve been doing is wrong. | 你所做的都是错的 |
[35:52] | You must know that. | 你肯定知道 |
[35:59] | Oh god please please get us out of here! | 天啊 救救我们 救我们出去 |
[36:01] | Oh! Oh Thank god. Thank god. | 感谢上帝 感谢上帝 |
[36:07] | We’re all clear here. | 安全 |
[36:11] | It’s ok. It’s ok you’re safe. Come with me. | 没事的 安全了 跟我来 |
[36:13] | But no I can’t leave her. | 不 我不能撇下她 |
[36:15] | All secure but we need medical. | 这里安全 但我们需要救护 |
[36:17] | This is all I have left. | 这是我仅剩的了 |
[36:20] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[36:22] | My husband hates me. | 我丈夫恨我 |
[36:24] | There’s nobody here that can help me with him | 没人能帮我对付他 |
[36:28] | With this with any of it. | 对付这里 这的一切 |
[36:31] | He’s all I have. | 他是我的全部 |
[36:39] | Linda Linda. | |
[36:41] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[36:42] | I need you to think about the baby right now. | 现在为孩子着想一下 |
[36:47] | You’re suffering from stage 4 breast cancer. | 你已是乳腺癌晚期 |
[36:50] | You’ve given your medication to the women | 治疗的药物 又全都给了 |
[36:52] | That have been locked up downstairs. | 被关在地下室的那位女士 |
[36:55] | You don’t have a lot of time left. | 你时日所剩不多了 |
[36:58] | I know you want somebody who will always remember you don’t you? | 我知道 你想让人永远记着你 对吗 |
[37:02] | The baby’s name is Michael right? | 孩子叫Michael 对吗 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:08] | Michael will remember you. | Michael会铭记你 |
[37:11] | He’s gonna know that you helped bring him into the world. | 他会记得 是你帮他降临到这世上 |
[37:14] | That’s a part of him now. | 这是他生命的一部分 |
[37:15] | And he will always ask about you | 他会一直问起你 |
[37:17] | Long after you’re gone. | 即使你已过世很久 |
[37:19] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[37:22] | I do. | 真的 |
[37:27] | I would have been a wonderful mother. | 我会是个了不起的母亲 |
[37:32] | Then prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[37:36] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[37:58] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[37:59] | We’re looking for him. | 我们正在找 |
[38:01] | Please don’t let anything happen to him. | 求求你们 别让他出什么事 |
[38:04] | Look he’s here. | 看 他在那 |
[38:05] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[38:14] | He’s ok. | 他很好 |
[38:21] | You are beautiful aren’t you? | 你真美 |
[38:32] | I spoke with Lisa’s adoptive parents. | 我跟Lisa的养父母谈过了 |
[38:35] | They’ve agreed to talk to you. | 他们同意跟你们谈谈 |
[38:37] | They’re not willing to give up custody | 他们并不愿放弃监护权 |
[38:39] | But they do want Lisa to know her grandparents. | 但同意让Lisa跟祖父母相认 |
[38:43] | Yeah we… we can live with that. | 好的 这样我们可以接受 |
[38:45] | The reason why I wanted you to come by | 我请两位过来的原因 |
[38:49] | Was…A year before giving birth to Lisa | 是因为在Lisa出生前一年 |
[38:53] | Monica had a son. | Monica还生了个儿子 |
[38:54] | We’ve already matched his DNA to your daughter. | 验过DNA 跟你们女儿的也匹配 |
[38:57] | The closest relative should take custody. | 作为直系亲属 你们可以获得监护权 |
[39:02] | Would you like to meet him? | 想见见他吗 |
[39:12] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[39:14] | Michael Michael. | |
[39:17] | Michael Michael. | |
[39:54] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[40:08] | The bureau thinks that my ability | 局里认为 以我的能力 |
[40:09] | To lead this team has been compromised. | 领导行为分析小组 还有待商榷 |
[40:12] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[40:16] | Sometimes I question you Hotch. | Hotch 有时我确实质疑你 |
[40:18] | But at the end of the day I do respect you. | 但综合考虑 我真的敬重你 |
[40:22] | You’re the leader of this team | 你就是我们小组的头 |
[40:23] | And my job is to have your back. | 我的职责 就是支持你 |
[40:26] | Well that’s not important to the bureau. | 这对局里来说并不重要 |
[40:29] | They’ve been questioning me | 自我被Foyet袭击以来 |
[40:30] | since Foyet’s attack. | 他们就质疑我的能力 |
[40:32] | And they’re not entirely wrong. | 他们也并非完全错误 |
[40:34] | I’ve tried to do my best | 我已竭尽全力 |
[40:35] | But what matters now is | 但现在最重要的是 |
[40:37] | if Strauss replaces me | 如果我被Strauss取而代之 |
[40:39] | This whole unit will come under scrutiny. | 整个小组都会受到严密监视 |
[40:41] | Members will be reassigned budgets will be cut. | 人员会重新分配 预算会一降再降 |
[40:43] | Come on Hotch nobody’s gonna replace you. | Hotch 拜托 没人能取代你 |
[40:45] | Fight Strauss. I’ll go to the mat for you. | 跟Strauss斗到底 我坚决支持你 |
[40:47] | So will everybody else. You know that. | 其他人也会这样 你知道的 |
[40:48] | Morgan it won’t work. | Morgan 这没用的 |
[40:49] | Decisions like this have their own momentum… | 像这样的任命 背后肯定都有后台 |
[40:52] | Unless I step down. | 除非我让位 |
[40:53] | Step down? What are you talking about? | 让位 你什么意思 |
[40:56] | I’m resigning as unit chief at the end of the week. | 本周末前 我会辞去组长职务 |
[40:58] | What? | 什么 |
[41:00] | No! | 不 |
[41:02] | Hotch look yeah ok | Hotch 听着 我承认 |
[41:03] | Sometimes your actions I may disagree with them | 有时候你的行为 我可能并不赞同 |
[41:05] | But it’s not enough for you to leave this team. | 但这并不足以是你离开的理由啊 |
[41:07] | I’m not leaving the team | 我不会离开团队 |
[41:09] | I’m just no longer in charge. | 只是不当组长而已 |
[41:11] | You are. | 你来当 |
[41:14] | Me? | 我 |
[41:16] | Look I had the chance to be unit chief in New York | 在纽约时我有过机会当组长的 |
[41:18] | And I said no. | 但我拒绝了 |
[41:20] | I turned it down because I like this team. | 我拒绝是因为我热爱这个团队 |
[41:22] | Strauss can’t just fire you like this. | Strauss绝对不能就这么炒了你 |
[41:24] | She can reassign me. | 她能将我分配去别处 |
[41:26] | And we can avoid that if I promote internally. | 如果我将你内部升迁 就能避免这点 |
[41:30] | This is wrong. | 这不行 |
[41:32] | It’s the only way to keep the team together. | 这是保持团队完整的唯一办法 |
[41:37] | So all of this… | 这么说 所有这一切 |
[41:41] | This is why you’ve been pushing me so hard huh? | 就是你这么紧逼我的原因 是吗 |
[41:43] | I haven’t been pushing you that hard. | 我也没逼得那么急吧 |
[41:48] | Morgan I need to know | Morgan 我要你的答复 |
[41:51] | Right now… | 现在就答复我 |
[41:53] | Will you do this? | 你愿意当组长吗 |
[41:58] | This would be temporary. | 只能是暂时的 |
[41:59] | Once we catch Foyet | 一旦抓住了Foyet |
[42:01] | All this goes back to normal. | 所有一切 回归原位 |
[42:04] | Let’s get started. | 那这就开始吧 |
[42:14] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[42:16] | This is the job | 都是要查的案子 |
[42:18] | Unless you have other plans. | 除非你另有安排 |
[42:22] | Not tonight. | 那也不是今晚 |