Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Yo hurry up! 快点
[00:07] Don’t start without me. 等我来了再开始
[00:09] Move your ass. come on. 那你快点 快
[00:10] I’m gettin’ your damn beer. 我在帮你拿啤酒呢
[00:11] Shut up! 闭嘴
[00:12] Shut up woman. shut up? 闭嘴 娘们 闭嘴
[00:13] Oh me shut up huh? 你要我闭嘴
[00:15] Shut up everyone. 所有人都闭嘴
[00:29] Will is that you? 威廉 是你吗
[00:33] Will? 威廉
[00:35] Here he comes. 他来了
[00:38] Will? 威廉
[00:44] He’s down. 放倒一个
[00:45] Go on get up. 快 起来
[00:49] Get up. 起来
[00:50] Don’t be stupid. 别干傻事
[00:52] We don’t want any trouble. 我们不想惹麻烦
[00:55] Take whatever you want. 你们要什么尽管拿
[01:09] I don’t care what you want. 我不在乎你想要什么
[01:11] There’s no reason to hurt anyone. 没必要伤害任何人
[01:14] Here it comes. 好戏上演了
[01:17] No! 不
[01:19] No. 不
[01:20] That had to hurt. 这下一定很疼
[01:24] How could you possibly… 你怎么可能知道
[01:28] Know what my reasons are? 我为什么这么做
[01:31] Our boy’s trying to get up. 这小子想反抗
[01:33] Which one of them belongs to you? 哪个是你的妞
[01:39] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[01:43] Oh please don’t hurt him! please. 求你别伤害他
[01:45] It could be her. 应该是她吧
[01:50] Kiss your husband goodbye. 跟你丈夫吻别吧
[01:55] William… 威廉姆
[02:01] Why are you doing this? 你们为什么要这么做
[02:04] Why?! 为什么
[02:07] Why not? 何乐而不为呢
[02:14] Did you get that? 拍到了吗
[02:15] I got it baby. 当然拍到了
[02:19] Uh-huh. and how many dead? 几位死者
[02:23] Ok. yeah we’ll be there as soon as we can. 好的 我们尽快赶到
[02:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:28] Well I gotta go. 我得走了
[02:29] Let me guess. don’t get comfortable. 我猜 又没法舒坦了
[02:32] We’ve got 4 dead in a home invasion. 非法入室 4人死亡
[02:33] Where we headed? 地点在哪
[02:35] It’s local. southeast d.c. 本地 华盛顿东南部
[02:36] What was the cause of death? 死因是什么
[02:37] Blunt force trauma. no knife no gun. 钝器伤 没有刀伤或枪伤
[02:39] Have we been invited in? 有调查邀请吗
[02:41] Yeah. cops want us to meet them at the crime scene. 有 警方要我们在案发现场汇合
[02:43] Isn’t southeast where all that vandalism’s been lately? 东南部最近不是发生多起蓄意破坏吗
[02:45] Same area yeah. think they could be connected? 同一地区 两者有关联吗
[02:48] I don’t know. I mean the weapon doesn’t exactly fit 不知道 凶器不符合
[02:50] The typical m.o. of a home invasion killer. 典型入室杀人手法
[02:52] Well it’s worth considering. 但也值得考虑
[02:54] It’s common for vandalism to escalate into violence. 蓄意破坏行为普遍会升级为暴力
[02:56] Plus there’s a lot of anger out there. 况且到处怨声载道
[02:57] That neighborhood’s mostly black working class. 周边都是黑人工人阶级
[02:59] Yeah. now it’s being gentrified 城市正在改造
[03:01] While the people who live there are having a tough time. 当地居民却贫困潦倒
[03:03] Were the victims wealthy? 受害人都是有钱人吗
[03:05] Yeah it was two couples. 对 两对夫妻
[03:06] The were both part of the influx of new wealth in the area. 都是新搬来的富人
[03:09] Police report a robbery? 警方有汇报盗窃吗
[03:10] Nothing was taken. 没有财物丢失
[03:11] What race were the victims? 受害者是什么人种
[03:13] One couple was white the other black. 一对白人 一对黑人
[03:15] Not racially motivated. 不是出于种族歧视
[03:16] Jj find Rossi and Reid tell them we leave in 5. 婕婕 通知罗斯和里德5分种后出发
[03:20] Well if this is related to vandalism 如果此案跟蓄意破坏有关
[03:22] 4 dead is a hell of an escalation. 4人死亡 升级得也太快了
[03:23] So there’s the potential for a lot more bodies out there? 如此说来 可能还有受害者
[03:26] That’s what I’m afraid of. 这正是我担心的
[04:17] Kingman brewster jr. said 金曼·布鲁斯特二世曾说过[耶鲁大学校长 教育家]
[04:18] “there is no lasting hope in violence 暴力中没有长存的希望
[04:21] Only temporary relief from hopelessness.” 只能从绝望中得到暂时解脱
[04:33] Detective Andrews? 安德鲁斯警探吗
[04:35] Hi. Jennifer Jareau. 我是珍妮弗·詹热
[04:38] These are agents Rossi Morgan 这些探员是罗斯 摩根
[04:40] Hotchner Prentiss and Dr. Reid. 霍奇尔 普提斯 里德博士
[04:42] Thanks for getting here so fast. 谢谢你们这么快赶来
[04:44] What can you tell us? 目前掌握哪些情况
[04:45] Looks like one of the victims was attacked 推测一名受害者
[04:47] When he got out of his car. 在离开车时受袭
[04:49] Meaning whoever did this probably used his keys 估计目的在于用他的钥匙
[04:50] To get inside and surprise the other victims. 潜入室内突袭其他受害者
[04:53] Who found the bodies? 谁发现尸体的
[04:54] The cleaning woman. 清洁女工
[04:56] She’s giving her statement now. 她正在录口供
[04:57] Dave would you Morgan and Prentiss go inside. 大卫 摩根和普提斯去室内看看
[04:59] We’ll cover out here. 我们看室外
[05:00] I know you’re all used to this 我知道你们都已司空见惯
[05:01] But uh it’s a hell of a sight in there. 但室内真的一片惨状
[05:40] Whoever did this ain’t human. 这根本就是畜生所为
[05:47] The neighbors see anything? 周围邻居有发现异常吗
[05:49] Oh you know the patrol cars 这个区域的巡逻车
[05:51] Are even doubled in this area 因为蓄意破坏事件
[05:52] Because of the vandalism– nothing. 增加了一倍 都没发现异常
[05:54] The unsub would have to be extremely fast and efficient. 说明嫌犯作案效率很高
[05:57] Look at this. there’s a pool of blood here and then drops 看看这个 这里有一滩血
[06:00] As the victim moves toward the door. 往门方向都是血滴
[06:02] How big was the victim? 受害者身高多少
[06:03] 6’1″ 6’2″. why? 六尺一二 怎么了[约186CM]
[06:05] Well if he was strong enough to move under his own power 如果他还有力气行动
[06:08] You’d expect signs of a struggle. 应该会有挣扎迹象
[06:09] And if not there’d most likely be drag marks. 如果没有 则是拖曳痕迹
[06:12] He was carried. 他是被拖过去的
[06:13] That’s a lot of dead weight for one person to move alone. 一个人拖的话 负重过大
[06:16] There’s no pool of blood on the porch 门廊没有大量血迹
[06:17] Which means they didn’t have to set him down 说明凶手们无需放下他
[06:20] To open the door. 就能开门
[06:22] Victim one gets dropped here. 一号受害人被扔在这里
[06:25] While number 2 comes around the corner 而当二号受害人转过拐角
[06:27] To see what’s happening and… 来查看时
[06:30] The unsub attacks him here. 不明嫌犯在这袭击了他
[06:34] The female victims were probably here 当第一次袭击发生时
[06:35] When the first attack occurred. 女性受害者也许在这
[06:37] Which means somebody would have to control them pretty quickly. 这就意味着嫌犯必须迅速制伏他们
[06:40] How many unsubs are you thinking? 你认为有几位不明嫌犯
[06:42] At least one to move the body inside 至少有一人把尸体搬进屋子
[06:45] Another one to take out man number 2 另一人袭击二号受害人
[06:47] And one more to subdue the others. 还有一个控制其他女性
[06:50] Well vandalism breeds a pack mentality. 蓄意破坏产生群体心理
[06:53] If it is the same unsubs 如果是同一组不明嫌犯
[06:55] We’re looking at a group of 3 maybe 4. 嫌犯应该有3至4名
[06:57] These aren’t kids. 他们不可能是青少年
[06:59] They’re too efficient. 他们的袭击太有效了
[07:00] There’s a control and precision. 具有控制性和准确性
[07:02] Juveniles are sloppy. 而青少年行为很草率
[07:04] He’s right. 的确如此
[07:05] There is nothing tentative about these kills. 这些杀戮没有丝毫尝试性
[07:07] There’s no experimentation. 没有丝毫实验性
[07:09] These guys know what they’re doing. 这些人知道他们在干什么
[07:11] I don’t know. 我不懂
[07:13] What are you thinking? 你认为呢
[07:15] I can understand vandalism escalating into violence 蓄意破坏升级至暴力犯罪 我能理解
[07:18] But that’s usually gradual. 但是这个过程是逐步的
[07:19] And assault a single murder maybe 如果要袭击的话 杀一个人就差不多了
[07:21] But come on this? 但是这太夸张了
[07:23] This feels fully evolved. 感觉犯罪程度完全进化了
[07:29] September 3rd 9月3日
[07:31] 15 luxury cars had their windows smashed. 15辆豪华轿车窗户被砸碎
[07:33] September 14th 9月14日
[07:35] A new upscale clothing boutique was vandalized. 一家新开的高档服装店被破坏
[07:38] September 24th 9月24日
[07:40] Two different restaurants 两家不同的餐馆
[07:41] Both catering to a wealthy clientele 消费客户都是富人
[07:43] Had their front windows smashed 前窗均被砸碎
[07:45] And their interiors torn apart and finally october 1st 内部设施被损坏 10月1日
[07:49] A newly renovated townhome 一家新近装修的居民房屋
[07:51] Was ransacked before the family could move in. 在居民入住前被抢劫一空
[07:54] So they went from attacking public property 他们从袭击公共财产
[07:56] To a private residence but no victim. 升级至私人住宅 但是没有受害人
[07:59] The question is what makes them 问题是 什么导致了
[08:00] Move from that…to this? 他们的犯罪升级至此
[08:02] The vandalism targets were all symbols 蓄意破坏的目标都是人们改变了
[08:04] Of the neighborhood’s changing makeup and economy. 构成或经济水平的象征
[08:06] Maybe there’s something specific about these victims 也许与这些受害人有某些共同点
[08:08] That set the unsubs off. 这共同点引起了不明嫌犯的注意
[08:09] I’ve spoken to the victims’ family members. 我同受害人的家庭成员聊过
[08:12] They’ve agreed to come in and help however they can. 他们已经同意来这尽全力帮助我们
[08:14] Garcia check social networking sites. 加西亚 查看社交网站
[08:16] See if these unsubs 看看这些不明嫌犯
[08:17] have coordinated these attacks online. 是否是在线协调这些袭击
[08:19] If they dare tweet 如果他们胆敢留下丝毫踪迹
[08:21] I shall flush them out like a bird dog sir. 我都会把他们揪出来
[08:22] We need to be asking how these unsubs 我们得思考这些不明嫌犯是如何
[08:25] Manage to not stand out in this neighborhood. 藏匿于邻里之间而不被发现的
[08:27] Each of these crime scene locations are a representation 虽然这些犯罪场所都是
[08:30] Of new wealth and status 新财富和地位的象征
[08:31] But the area surrounding the crime scenes 但是犯罪现场周围的区域
[08:34] Are still populated by long-time residents 都是出生于此并
[08:35] Who are slowly being pushed out. 居于已久的居民
[08:37] That’s a lot of disenfranchised people 那可是许多无公民权的居民
[08:39] Who are all part of the neighborhood makeup. 他们都是这居民区构成的一部分
[08:40] Most likely these unsubs don’t stand out 很可能这些不明嫌犯之所以不显眼
[08:42] Because they’re probably local themselves. 是因为他们都是当地人
[08:43] I don’t know. I’m with rossi. 我不知道 我同意罗斯
[08:45] I mean anger I get 愤怒 我能理解
[08:47] But this much violence? 但是这如此暴力的犯罪
[08:49] We’re looking at at least 3 men 这是一个至少有三个人
[08:51] With an incredible amount of rage. 并极其愤怒的犯罪团伙
[08:53] Where do you hide that? 这些该如何隐藏
[09:00] Turner. you care to tell the lady 特纳 来跟这位女士解释下
[09:03] why it’s october 14th 为什么都10月14日了
[09:05] And she’s still not ready to move into her house? 而她还不能搬进她的房子
[09:07] Not particularly. 这很正常
[09:10] What did you just say? 你刚说什么
[09:14] It’s ok. really. 没事 真的
[09:17] No it’s not. 不 不行
[09:18] Why don’t you apologize to the lady 快给这位女士道歉
[09:20] Answer the question. 并回答问题
[09:22] My apologies ma’am. 很抱歉 女士
[09:23] Found a slight flaw in the foundation. 我们在地基上发现了一点小瑕疵
[09:26] Hate to think of 我很不想看到某个晚上
[09:27] you home all alone at night 你孤零零一个人在家
[09:28] Suddenly the whole place 突然你下方的整个
[09:30] Just collapses underneath you. 地板都塌陷了
[09:34] Ok. 够了
[09:36] Now get back to the drywall. 回去继续砌墙
[09:37] That’s what I pay you for. 那才是你的工作
[09:38] Let somebody else worry about the foundation. 地基的事让别人去管
[10:01] I had garcia run records on anyone in the target area 我让加西亚搜寻目标区域记录
[10:04] Who in the last year was foreclosed upon fired for bankruptcy 包括任何去年被取消赎回权或因破产被解雇
[10:07] Or applied for unemployment 或申请失业人员的人
[10:09] And then narrowed that list down 然后通过限制嫌犯年龄至25到45岁
[10:10] To men between the ages of 25 and 45. 缩小了嫌犯的范围
[10:12] And? 结果呢
[10:13] 713 hits. 713个人符合
[10:16] Victims’ families are here. 受害人的家人到了
[10:20] I’m very sorry about your son. 关于您儿子遇难我很遗憾
[10:22] We’re looking to see if there’s a pattern 我们在寻找是否存在一种规律
[10:25] Or if your son’s killing was truly random. 抑或你儿子的遇害完全是随机的
[10:29] So there were no threats that you knew of? 那么就你所知 没有任何威胁
[10:33] No. 没有
[10:35] I understand this is very difficult for you. 我知道这对你来说很困难
[10:39] We’re just trying to make some sense of it. 我们只是想尽力理解事情的经过
[10:43] Please. 请说说
[10:48] Ms. Barnes do you need some more time? 巴恩斯女士 你是否还需要一些时间
[10:53] Um…they said I could 他们告诉我如果我愿意的话
[10:55] See Wiiam’s body if I wanted to. 可以看看威廉姆的遗体
[10:58] I don’t see what good could come from that. 我看不出这有什么用
[11:07] It was just you and your brother? 只有你和你哥哥相依为命吗
[11:10] Our parents died a few years ago. 我们的父母几年前去世了
[11:13] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[11:17] I know that sounds like something people say 我知道这听上去没什么诚意
[11:20] But…i truly am sorry. 但是 我真的很遗憾
[11:25] You deal with cases like this all the time. 你每天都在同类似的案子打交道吗
[11:30] Yes I do. 是的
[11:32] So it’s routine for you. 那说这话你也习以为常了
[11:33] There’s nothing routine about what you’re going through ms. Barnes. 但你所经历的事并非经常发生 威廉姆女士
[11:39] Do you have brothers and sisters? 你有兄弟姐妹吗
[11:44] I have two sisters. 我有两个姐妹
[11:46] What would you do if something like this happened to one of them? 如果有人对她们这样 你会怎么做
[11:52] I would do everything in my power to catch the people who did it. 我将竭尽所能 抓住凶手
[12:03] Will? 威廉
[12:04] Is that you? Will? 威廉 是你吗
[12:06] Check this out. 来看看这个
[12:13] Whoa man. 老兄
[12:18] Our boy’s tryin’ to get up. 这这小子想反抗
[12:21] Please don’t hurt him! 求求你们 别伤害他
[12:22] That’s pretty wicked. 很邪恶
[12:23] Yeah. 是啊
[12:25] Will. 威廉
[12:29] Hey come look at this. 过来看看这个
[12:33] What did you just say? 你刚说什么
[12:36] What’s his problem? 他又发什么神经
[12:40] Our boy’s tryin’ to get up. 他还想爬起来
[12:43] Please don’t hurt him! 求求你们 别伤害他
[12:45] Please. 求求你们
[12:47] I say we go out. 出去转转吧
[12:56] Why are you doing this? 你们为什么要这么做
[12:58] Why?! 为什么
[13:00] Why not? 何乐而不为呢
[13:03] Did you get that? 拍到了吗
[13:04] I got it. 拍到了
[14:31] You think? 那对怎样
[14:38] People might see. 会被人看到
[14:41] So? 那又怎样
[14:44] I go first. 我先上
[15:18] This your car? 这你的车
[15:20] Yeah. 对
[15:22] It’s nice. 好车
[15:25] Look I’m just picking up my girlfriend. 我只是来接女友
[15:40] What the hell man! 你干什么
[16:08] Did anybody see anything? 有目击者吗
[16:09] It’s in the middle of the damn parking lot. 正好在这该死的停车场中央
[16:11] What about the security cam? 监控录像呢
[16:13] It’s only on the door. 只有门上有
[16:14] Who’s the lady over there? 那边那位女士是谁
[16:15] Manager. She discovered the bodies 这里的经理 是她早上来开门
[16:17] When she came by to open up for the breakfast crowd. 准备做早市的时候 发现的尸体
[16:19] I’ll go talk to her. 我去找她谈谈
[16:20] Any idea who the victims are? 知道受害者身份吗
[16:21] Judging by the driver’s license 据驾照判断
[16:23] One of them’s a waitress here. It says Jessica Miller 其中一名是这里的女侍应 名叫杰西卡·米勒
[16:25] And the other one’s probably Doug Taylor. 另一名可能是道格·泰勒
[16:27] You can’t tell for sure? 无法确定吗
[16:28] Honestly you can’t make an I.D.by looking at them. 老实说 他们简直面目全非
[16:34] Hotch. 霍奇
[16:36] I didn’t even know what it was at first when I pulled up. 我刚下车看到的时候 都不知道这是什么
[16:40] They’re definitely getting bolder. 他们越来越肆无忌惮了
[16:42] These kills were in public. 开始在公共场所杀人
[16:44] If this is supposed to be about symbolism it’s not anymore. 如果说之前的作案有象征意义 这次没有了
[16:47] This is a blue collar restaurant the victim is a waitress. 这是家蓝领阶层餐厅 受害者是名女侍应
[16:49] There’s no ideology behind this. 非关意识形态
[16:51] It’s about violence and power. 就是单纯的暴力与权力
[16:52] They actually sat here and drank beer after the murders. 他们杀人后还坐在这喝啤酒
[16:55] They’re telling us that they don’t care. 这是在向我们表明 他们不在乎
[16:57] They’re like those outlaws that ride into town 就像一群亡命之徒涌进城里
[16:58] And let you know the only way to stop them 他们是在宣告 阻止他们的唯一方式
[17:00] Is by killing them. 就是消灭他们
[17:01] If that’s what they want I know plenty of cops 如果真是这样 我所认识的大批警察
[17:03] Who’d be happy to oblige. 都会欣然从命 乐意效劳
[17:04] Detective we need to keep our heads. 探长 请保持冷静
[17:06] Meaning what? 什么意思
[17:07] Meaning that this level of nihilism 我是说 这种程度的无政府主义
[17:09] This randomness it can have a mirror impact. 这样的随机杀人 可能导致不良影响
[17:11] Are you warning me not to go after some kind of revenge? 你是在警告我 别对他们兴师问罪
[17:13] All I’m saying is this level of brutality 我只是说 这种程度的野蛮行径
[17:15] Is almost like a challenge from the unsubs 简直是不明嫌犯对社会的挑衅
[17:17] Trying to drag everyone down to their level. 想把我们每个人都拉下水
[17:19] And it’s a natural reaction. 这是种自然反应
[17:22] I’m just doing my job. 我只是尽我的本份
[17:28] Let’s head back. We’ve got our profile. 先回去吧 完成侧写
[17:38] How bad? 有多糟
[17:39] Bad bad. 不能再糟
[17:42] You have company. 有人找你
[18:02] Ms. Barnes. 巴恩斯小姐
[18:04] Hi. 你好
[18:05] Sorry for just showing up like this. 抱歉如此冒昧打扰
[18:07] I heard on the news that there were more victims 我看到新闻 又有凶杀案发生
[18:09] And I didn’t know where else to get answers. 不知道还能去问谁
[18:13] Please. 请坐
[18:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:22] So is it true? Was it the same people who killed William? 是真的吗 跟杀害威廉姆的是同一伙人吗
[18:27] Yes. 是的
[18:28] Do you have any suspects? 有嫌犯了吗
[18:30] No but we do have a profile of who these men might be. 没有 但已经有这些人的侧写了
[18:32] Two of our agents are giving it to the police right now 我们两名组员正在向警方报告
[18:34] And we’re getting it to all the news outlets. 然后会向新闻媒体发布
[18:36] Can you explain it to me? 能跟我解释下吗
[18:38] Please. 求你了
[18:41] Basically these men are completely disenfranchised. 基本上 这些人完全为社会所遗弃
[18:44] They feel like they have nothing to live for. 觉得生活漫无目的
[18:46] And they’re looking for anyone or anything to blame. 就把责任归咎于他人
[18:49] There’s a lot of anger out there. Times are tough. 他们都很愤愤不平 日子并不好过
[18:51] But even so these men will stand out. 但即便如此 这些人还是很显眼
[18:54] They’ll look to provoke confrontation. 他们会到处挑起争端
[18:56] Any excuse they’ll take it. 一有借口 就会借机寻衅滋事
[18:58] They don’t steal from their victims. 他们不偷不抢
[18:59] They don’t sexually assault the women. 也不奸淫掳掠
[19:01] This is about violence for violence’s sake. 就是为暴力而暴力
[19:03] It’s almost contagious. It’s twisted. 仿佛会传染一般 扭曲的人性
[19:06] But it’s got its own momentum. 但还是有自己的原动力
[19:08] What we need to do is figure out how these men came together. 我们要做的 是查出他们是怎么聚到一起的
[19:12] We feel certain that they have some connection to southeast D.C. 我们相信 他们跟华盛顿东南部有某种联系
[19:16] They go unnoticed. 他们毫不引人注意
[19:18] They don’t seem out of place. 也不会跟社会格格不入
[19:20] We have no prints from the crime scenes 由于犯罪现场未留下任何痕迹
[19:21] So we believe that the unsubs wear gloves. 因而我们相信不明嫌犯戴了手套
[19:24] DNA testing could take weeks DNA检验需要几周时间
[19:25] And we don’t have that kind of time. 我们等不了那么久
[19:26] The majority of the population of southeast is black 东南区大部分居民是黑人
[19:29] But if the unsubs work in this area 但是如果凶手在这个地区工作
[19:31] They could be any race. 那他们可以是任何人种
[19:34] Because of the physical nature of the murders 根据谋杀案的物理特征
[19:36] And the amount of control these unsubs exert over their victims 以及不明嫌犯对受害者的操控程度
[19:38] We believe that these unsubs are large 我们认为不明嫌犯很高大
[19:40] Or at least extremely physically fit. 或者 至少很健壮
[19:42] And they have a pack mentality. 而且他们有帮派心态
[19:43] Canvass the local bars and restaurants. 彻查当地的酒吧和餐馆
[19:45] See if there’s a group of men who fit this description. 看是否有一伙人符合这个特征
[19:48] And these men will be obsessed with the media coverage. 这些人对新闻报道很着迷
[19:50] Any chance to relive their crimes. 会抓住任何机会重温自己的罪案
[19:52] So stake out the past crime scenes. 所以 监视前几个案发现场
[19:54] There’s a good chance that they’ll revisit them. 他们很有可能会重游故地
[19:56] They most likely come from troubled backgrounds 他们很可能有复杂的背景
[19:58] Broken homes youth detention centers. 破碎的家庭 进过少管所
[20:01] They probably bonded over their anger. 这些都可能与他们的愤怒有关
[20:02] And now it’s like they’ve become one person. 现在他们似乎结合成一个人
[20:05] It’s their whole identity. 成为他们共同的身份
[20:07] See these guys they think of themselves 这些人 他们认为自己是
[20:09] As some type of gangsters 一伙暴徒
[20:10] Like society’s rules don’t apply to them. 认为社会容不下他们
[20:13] They equate violence with power and respect. 他们把暴力看作是力量和尊重
[20:16] And that goes for self-respect as well. 同样 他们也如此去寻求自尊
[20:23] What could they possibly get out of killing innocent people 毫无缘由地杀死无辜的人
[20:26] For no reason? 他们能得到什么
[20:27] People like this they’re not like you and me. 这种人不像我们
[20:29] They don’t feel empathy. 他们没有同情心
[20:31] In a way they only feel alive 只有当他们制造恐惧和混乱的时候
[20:33] When they’re creating fear and chaos. 他们才会有存在感
[20:35] And your profiles they help catch these people? 你的侧写能帮助抓到这些人吗
[20:37] They do. 是的
[20:41] Thank you for helping me through this. 谢谢你告诉我这些
[20:47] Of course. 我很乐意
[21:01] Detective. 警探
[21:08] I just wanted to say that at the crime scene 我只是想说 当时在案发现场
[21:10] It was not my intention to accuse you of being unprofessional. 并非是我有意责备你不专业
[21:13] Yeah? 是吗
[21:15] It’s just that I know what it’s like 只是我知道 处理这种案件的时候
[21:16] To work a case that makes you question humanity 会让我们对人性产生质疑
[21:18] And it’s not the worst thing to remind yourself 但是最好提醒自己去克服它
[21:20] To rise above it a little or we lose ourselves. 否则我们会迷失自我
[21:23] I appreciate you giving the men the profile. 感谢你给警员们做的侧写
[21:42] There’s gonna be a riot in DuPont! Riot in Thompkins Square bitches! [杜邦将发生暴乱 地点在汤普金广场]
[21:43] Cars flip, glass shatters, break some shit! Violence ensues. [车 玻璃 尽情砸 暴力接踵而来]
[21:45] Oh no. 老天
[21:46] You bring the fire, we’ll bring the rage. [让愤怒之火燃烧得更猛烈些吧]
[21:50] Sir I’ve got something. 我查到些东西
[21:51] I’ve been monitoring social networking sites 我一直在监视网络社区
[21:53] To see if the unsubs communicate electronically. 以便查看凶手是否有进行网络交流
[21:54] – Right. – There’s a text that’s blowing up. -不错 -出现了一个帖子
[21:56] I sent it to your phone. 我已经发送至你的手机
[21:57] There’s over a thousand hits already. 已经有一千多的点击量
[21:59] It’s a plan to vandalize cars and restaurants 计划在杜邦广场附近
[22:01] Around Dupont Circle. 破坏汽车和餐馆
[22:02] When does the text say this is supposed to happen? 文中有注明进行时间吗
[22:04] Tonight 9:00. 今晚九点
[22:06] Dupont Circle’s not in the unsubs’ usual comfort zone. 杜邦广场并不处于凶手的习惯作案区域内
[22:09] And it’s not like these unsubs to share control. 而且也不像是凶手在共享权力
[22:15] Detective Andrews this is Agent Hotchner. 安德鲁警探 我是霍奇尔探员
[22:17] I just sent you a text to which we’ve been alerted. 我刚发送给你一条我们注意到的讯息
[22:19] Right. 是的
[22:21] Absolutely. We’re on our way. 当然 我们这就出发
[22:28] You will be arrested if you do not disperse. 如果你们不散开 你们会被逮捕
[22:35] We got wagons at every entry point. 每一个入口都停有卡车
[22:38] They’re filling them up faster than I can bring them to holding. 不过装满的速度远远快于我拘捕的速度
[22:43] What happened? 发生了什么
[22:45] My men went to make arrests people started resisting 我手下去逮捕他们 他们就开始反抗
[22:47] I called for reinforcements. 我请求了增援
[22:49] Do you know who the instigators are? 你知道谁是煽动者吗
[22:51] There’s no rhyme or reason I can tell. 我无从得知
[22:57] Confiscate the cell phones. 没收他们的手机
[22:58] When we get to the origins of the text message 等我们查到简讯的源头
[23:00] You’ll have your ringleaders. 你就能抓到元凶了
[23:14] They’re still notifying families and processing most of the rioters. 他们仍旧还在通知家属及处理暴徒
[23:17] Did Garcia come up with anything? 加西亚查到什么了吗
[23:19] Yeah. She was able to isolate the first 2 cell phones 是的 她分析出信息链中
[23:21] In the chain. 最早的两部手机
[23:22] Detective we don’t think our unsubs are in there 警探 我们认为不明嫌犯不在其中
[23:24] But we’d still like to interrogate 但是我们仍旧会审讯出
[23:25] The possible ringleaders. 元凶嫌疑人
[23:26] I don’t think so. 不需要
[23:28] But we need to eliminate them absolutely as suspects. 但是我们需要排除疑犯
[23:30] We can handle it on our own. 我们能自己处理
[23:31] We’re not saying you can’t. 我们不是说你们不行
[23:36] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[23:38] You guys had my men out there canvassing bars looking for adults 你们让我的人在酒吧搜查成年人
[23:40] When I could have been doing gang sweeps going through juvenile records. 而我本可以去扫除帮派 盘查未成年犯罪记录
[23:43] That would have been a waste of your time. 那是浪费时间
[23:45] In case you hadn’t noticed those are kids out there. 万一不如你所料 那些凶手是孩子呢
[23:47] We don’t believe last night’s riot 我们认为昨晚的暴乱
[23:49] Is connected to the murders. 与凶案无关
[23:50] Oh? How could it not be? 是吗 为什么无关
[23:51] Because the unsubs we’re looking for are older. 因为我们寻找的凶手年纪更大
[23:53] They operate entirely out of southeast D.C. 他们在整个华盛顿东南区作案
[23:55] They exercise extreme control over their victims 他们能很好地控制受害人
[23:57] And violence is up close and personal. 而且是近距离亲手施暴
[23:59] None of what happened here last night fits the profile. 昨晚所发生都不符合这个侧写
[24:01] Enough with the profile. 我听够了什么侧写了
[24:02] I got probably a million dollars worth of damage. 我这遭受了近一百万美元的损失
[24:05] I got two cops injured. 还有两名警员受伤
[24:06] Which was probably made worse by police overreaction. 这是由于警察过度反应所造成
[24:08] Meaning what? 你说什么
[24:09] I warned you. Cases like this 我警告过你 这类案件中
[24:10] people get too emotional. 人们很容易感情用事
[24:12] You’re here as a guest of my department. 你们只是我部门的客人
[24:15] We’re only trying to help. 我们只是想帮忙
[24:17] If you’re so sure none of those kids are the killers 如果你们这么肯定这些孩子中没有凶手
[24:19] Why bother interrogating them at all? 又何必审讯他们呢
[24:21] Because we need to be certain. 因为我们需要确定
[24:23] If we’re right 如果我们是对的
[24:23] if this is just some sort of teenage dare 如果这只是青少年的挑衅行为
[24:26] I guarantee you that the unsubs 我可以向你保证
[24:27] Are going to respond very quickly. 凶手很快会做出反应
[24:29] I appreciate your insight 我很欣赏你的洞察力
[24:30] But we’d like to take things from here on our own. 但是现在开始我们想自己处理案件
[24:32] Thank you for everything you’ve done. 谢谢你所做的一切
[24:36] You’re gonna want to start with these 2 names. 你可以从这两个名字查起
[24:41] You’re not helping. 你帮不了我
[24:42] I want to speak to the officer in charge. 我要和负责人说话
[24:44] Ms. Barnes. 巴恩斯女士
[24:46] I need someone to tell me what’s going on. 我想有人告诉发生了什么事
[24:48] We’re trying to figure it out. 我们在查
[24:49] Are those the ones who killed William? 他们是杀威廉姆的凶手吗
[24:52] No they’re not. 不是的
[24:53] But they started the riot. 但他们制造了暴乱
[24:54] They’re just a bunch of stupid kids. 他们只是一群傻孩子
[24:56] Yeah who vandalize and attack people at random. 是谁肆意破坏和伤害人们
[24:58] I told you these things have their own momentum. 我告诉过你谋杀有其动机
[25:00] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[25:02] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[25:03] So did you all have fun huh? 你们觉得有意思吗
[25:05] Do you even care that someone died? 你们难道不在乎有人死了
[25:07] Ms. Barnes you really need to calm down. 巴恩斯女士 你必须冷静下来
[25:08] – No no one cares. – That’s not true. -没人在乎 -不是的
[25:10] No one cares someone dies and it’s all 没人在乎有人死了 就是这样的
[25:12] Just a game or a job 像只是场游戏或一个工作
[25:14] And everyone just moves on. 人们只是将它抛之脑后
[25:15] That’s not true. people do care and I care. 不是这样的 大家在乎 我在乎
[25:17] They killed my brother for no reason! 他们毫无来由杀了我哥哥
[25:19] Please. 别这样了
[25:20] Let me walk you outside and get you some air. Please. 我带你出去透透气 好吗
[25:24] Walk with me. 跟我走吧
[25:26] It’s ok. 没事了
[25:28] It’s all right. 都没事了
[25:32] I’ve logged into police dispatch 我登陆了警察调动系统
[25:33] For the area you’ve isolated. 关注你划出的地区
[25:35] If anything’s reported 如果有任何动向
[25:35] We’ll know when they know. 我们可以看到他们得到的消息
[25:36] Wait are we staying on the case? 等等 我们还要跟这个案子吗
[25:38] We all know that 我们都知道这些杀手
[25:39] These unsubs are gonna react to last night’s riot. 会回应昨晚的暴乱
[25:41] But Emily’s right. They asked us to step aside. 但艾米丽是对的 警方已要我们靠边站
[25:44] Andrews is a good cop. he’s just too emotional right now. 安德鲁斯是个好警察 只是有点情绪化
[25:47] If we don’t stay on with or without his permission 不论是否有他的许可 如果我们不继续
[25:50] He and all the rest of us will regret it. 他和我们都会后悔的
[25:54] Where’s Morgan? 摩根在哪里
[25:55] Uh he’s with Ms. Barnes. 他送巴恩斯女士去了
[26:05] You sure you’re gonna be all right? 你确定没事了
[26:07] You know I’m not crazy really. 我没有疯
[26:08] Tamara you’ve been through a trauma 塔玛拉 你经历了一场悲剧
[26:11] And you’re processing a lot. 百感交集
[26:14] It’s normal to lose it a little. 情绪有点失控是很正常的
[26:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:18] For everything. 你为我做的一切
[26:19] I’m just doing my job. 我只是公事公办
[26:21] No you’re… 不
[26:23] You’re a good person. 你是个好人
[26:31] So how’s this gonna end? 这将如何结束啊
[26:37] What? 什么
[26:41] The investigation. I mean what happens? 你们的调查 到底怎样了
[26:44] Well if I had to guess 如果要我猜的话
[26:46] Last night’s riots… our unsubs aren’t gonna like it. 昨晚的暴乱不像那些凶手所为
[26:49] This is their whole identity. 他们的特点是这样的
[26:51] They’re not gonna like sharing the attention. 他们不喜欢引起注意
[26:53] So more people are gonna die. 那么还有人会遇害了
[26:55] They’re killing in a small area. 他们在小范围里进行杀戮
[26:57] Our profile is solid. 我们的侧写证据确凿
[26:58] Somebody will recognize them. 有人会认出他们
[27:01] You don’t think it’s gonna be that easy. 不会这么简单的
[27:08] I really need to get back to my team. 我真的要归队了
[27:11] Yeah. I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:12] Thank you for uh driving me home. 谢谢你送我回家
[27:14] You’re welcome. 没事
[27:28] Agent Morgan. 摩根探员
[27:32] Do you think you can get these guys? 你觉得你们能抓住这些凶手吗
[27:36] We’re closing in. 快了
[27:38] And they’re bound to start feeling it. 他们肯定会有所察觉
[27:40] See guys like this when they feel trapped 像他们那样的人 一旦觉得身陷重围
[27:43] They most likely commit suicide by cop. 多数会借警方之手了结自己
[27:47] Good. 好的
[28:02] Teens Riot on Dupont Circle [杜邦广场发生青少年暴乱]
[28:19] Where the hell do you think you’re going? 你们到底想到哪去
[28:23] I talked to the beat cops. 我和巡警谈过了
[28:24] They’re getting word out to local businesses 他们在给本地公司录口供
[28:26] To keep an eye out for anyone who seems agitated 保持监控 看有谁由于昨晚暴乱的新闻
[28:28] By the news of last night’s riot. 而焦躁不安
[28:30] By now Andrews has to know 现在 安德鲁斯必须认识到
[28:32] That none of those kids are the unsubs. 那些孩子都不是不明嫌犯
[28:34] Then he’s bound to beef up police presence in the Southeast. 他必须在东南区加强警力
[28:36] We should be there too. 我们也应到那里去
[28:37] The faster we can react the more we can help. 我们反应速度越快 越能帮上忙
[28:39] Do you think the unsubs know about the riot? 你说那些凶手知道暴乱的事吗
[28:41] Front page news. I don’t know how they can’t. 头版新闻 他们肯定知道了
[28:42] And if the profile’s right? 如果侧写鉴定是对的
[28:44] Their reaction’s gonna be quick and it’s gonna be brutal. 他们会用残暴的罪行 很快做出回应
[28:47] Basically it’s like knowing that lightening is gonna strike 也就是我们知道他们要动手
[28:50] But not being able to pinpoint where. 却不知道在哪里下手
[29:22] 3 drafts. 三杯生啤
[29:33] I’m sorry you can’t have that in here. 抱歉 你不能把这个放在这
[29:37] What? 什么
[29:38] This? 这个
[29:40] It’s a liability issue that’s all 权责问题
[29:41] In case somebody gets hurt. 以防有人受伤
[29:46] No problem. 没问题
[30:00] Can we have a talk? 我们能谈一下吗
[30:02] Yeah. What’s up? 怎么了
[30:03] Uh first I would like to say that I love you 首先我要说 我爱你
[30:05] And I… I… the thing I love the most about you 我最喜欢你的一点是
[30:07] Is how much you care about people… 你非常关心别人
[30:08] Garcia what? What’s going on? 加西亚 怎么了
[30:12] I think you need to cut contact with Tamara Barnes. 我认为你不应再和塔玛拉·巴恩斯联系
[30:15] I didn’t make contact with her. 我没有和她联系啊
[30:17] She was at the police station. 是她到警局来了
[30:18] Yeah ok look me in the eye and tell me 好 看着我的眼睛告诉我
[30:20] That the first break in this case 案情第一次有突破时
[30:21] You don’t run right to her and give her the news yourself. 你没有跑去给她报信
[30:23] Penelope she lost her brother. 佩内洛普 她失去了兄弟
[30:24] She just wants answers. 只是想找到答案
[30:25] I get it. I volunteer counseling these families. 我知道 我主动去安慰这些家人
[30:27] I know what she’s going through. 我知道他们经历了什么
[30:28] Then where is this coming from? 那你这是从何说起
[30:30] Ok let’s just ignore the whole ethical dilemma 我们先不谈道德上的两难
[30:33] ‘Cause that’s just too too big. 因为这话题太大了
[30:34] And if you were to testify on this case 如果你要为案子出庭作证
[30:36] The whole thing would unravel 而你又被人发现
[30:37] If anyone were to find out that you’re involved 与被害人家属关系密切
[30:39] With a member of the victim’s family. 那可就糟了
[30:40] Whoa stop. 嘿 别说了
[30:41] I love you 我爱你
[30:42] And I respect you. you know that. 也敬重你 你也知道
[30:44] But right now you’re way out of bounds. 但这次你太过火了
[30:46] I’m not involved. 我没有与她过于亲密
[30:48] The team is here working on a case 整个小组都在这里调查案件
[30:51] And you’re with her. 而你却和她在一起
[30:52] You’re involved. 你与她走得太近
[30:54] For your information 让我来告诉你
[30:55] She lost it back at the station 她在警察局失去理智
[30:57] So I drove her home. 所以我开车送她回家
[30:58] End of story. 仅此而已
[30:59] But not for her. derek 对她而言不是这样 德里克
[31:01] She’s so sad and so confused and angry 她过度悲伤 充满愤怒 不知所措
[31:05] And desperately looking for anyone to swoop in 出于绝望 只是想找个人发泄
[31:07] and make it all better 寻求解脱而已
[31:08] And unless you’re all in and can be there 如果你不能全心全意投入到
[31:10] For every stage of the grieving process 她那整个化解悲伤的恢复过程
[31:12] You’re just another reason for her to not trust the world. 那你只会让她失望而已
[31:14] She’s simply trying to understand why this happened. 她只是想知道事情真相
[31:17] There is no why and she’ll make herself crazy trying to find one. 本没有理由 她发疯般想找到一个
[31:21] Don’t tell me. 不要跟我说
[31:22] Bar in southeast 2 dead. 东南部的酒吧 两名死者
[31:24] They’re waiting for you. 他们在等你
[31:26] I got to go. 我得走了
[31:27] Yeah. 好
[31:41] What are you doing here? 你们来干什么
[31:44] Detective we can argue about this later. 我们过会再争论好吗 警探
[31:46] Right now you have a crime scene and we’re here to help. 现在发生了命案 我们来协助调查
[31:59] They nailed the bartender’s hands to the bar first. 他们先把酒保的手钉在了吧台上
[32:03] Other bastard got off easier. 另一个家伙就能轻易地动手
[32:06] They just plain beat him. 他们只是把他往死里打
[32:08] I’m getting real sick of us being right 我真的厌恶我们保持正直
[32:10] And it just not mattering. 但这正直却毫无意义
[32:12] -this is weird.-What? -有些奇怪 -什么
[32:14] The unsubs are extremely physical. 不明嫌犯崇尚极端的暴力
[32:16] They beat their victims mercilessly with blunt objects. 使用钝器将被害人残忍地打死
[32:20] Why aren’t these nails pounded in? 为什么钉住指甲呢
[32:21] Probably used a nail gun. 他们可能使用了钉枪
[32:23] With all the gentrification and turnover in housing 在所有的商业住宅区内
[32:25] In the neighborhood what’s a common sight these days? 这种街区 近期来什么最常见
[32:28] Builders contractors and construction workers. 建造商 承包商和建筑工人
[32:31] We wouldn’t give it a second thought. 我们都不会多想一下
[32:33] Wait a minute. 等等
[32:34] Killing 4 people in that first home invasion– 入侵私宅 杀害四名被害人的那起案件
[32:37] That never made sense to me. 我一直搞不明白
[32:39] Unsubs build to something like that. 不明嫌犯在那之前有类似的经验
[32:43] What if this wasn’t their first murder? 如果说那不是他们第一次犯案呢
[32:45] The first two rounds of vandalism they were typical. 最初的两起破坏很典型
[32:48] Car windows smashed restaurants with the plate glass broken. 砸碎车窗玻璃 餐馆的杯盘
[32:52] But that last case right before the home invasion 而私闯民宅之前的那起案件
[32:56] That was a random construction site. 是一个随机的建筑工地
[32:58] A single-family townhouse. 一个家庭的独立住宅
[33:01] Prentiss you flagged it yourself. 普提斯 这点你也标出来了
[33:03] Yeah yeah. 是
[33:06] Hey garcia. 喂 加西亚
[33:08] I need the address on that townhouse that was vandalized. 给我那家遭到破坏的住宅地址
[33:12] I don’t understand how we can help. 我不明白 我们对此有何帮助
[33:14] Sir we believe that whoever vandalized your house 先生 我们相信那些破坏你房子的人
[33:16] Is responsible for the murders in the area. 就是这地区杀人案的凶手
[33:18] Oh I know. we’ve read the papers. 我知道 我们看过报纸
[33:20] But honestly that’s not something we’re gonna think about right now. 但说实话 我们现在实在不想谈这个
[33:22] We also think it’s possible 我们也认为 他们破坏你们的房子
[33:23] That your home was vandalized for a reason. 可能出于某种理由
[33:25] What do you mean? 这是什么意思
[33:27] May we? 我们能进去谈吗
[33:31] Yes please. 可以 请进
[33:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:36] We believe there may have been another murder 我们觉得 在警方发现最初一起谋杀案之前
[33:38] Before the first one the police became aware of. 还有另一起谋杀案
[33:41] You think there might be a body hidden here on our property? 你们认为在我们房子里藏着一具尸体
[33:44] It’s possible. at the very least the men we’re looking for 有这可能 至少我们要找的人
[33:47] May have worked here. 曾经在这工作过
[33:48] Oh my god. 天哪
[33:49] Were there any issues with workers during construction? 在施工期间发生什么问题了吗
[33:51] No nothing. 不 没有
[33:51] Did anyone appear overly confrontational? 有人很好斗吗
[33:54] I just had contact with our contractor and he was friendly. 我们只和承包商联系 他人很好
[33:57] I understand people come and go during construction 我理解 施工期间 有很多来来往往的人
[33:59] But was there anyone at all that you may have noticed 但你们是否有注意到
[34:01] Suddenly wasn’t around? 有人突然失踪呢
[34:04] Oh no. 不
[34:05] What is it? 怎么了
[34:06] The contractor I mentioned… 我之前提到的那位承包商
[34:08] After the vandalism we called him to oversee the repairs. 破坏事件后 我们打电话叫他来监督修理
[34:11] He never called us back. 他没有回电话
[34:13] The police report said that every room 警方称除了一间屋子
[34:15] In the house was destroyed except one. 其他的都被砸烂了
[34:17] Yeah they smashed every room except the nursery. 是 除了婴儿房 他们全都砸烂了
[34:18] That one they didn’t touch. 他们没有碰婴儿房
[34:19] We need to see it. 我们得去查看一下
[34:56] This wall is structural. 这是堵结构墙
[35:04] I wouldn’t ask you this unless I felt it was incredibly important. 事关重大 我不得不提出这个要求
[35:07] I need to open up this wall. 我们得打开这堵墙
[35:09] No. 不行
[35:10] We can’t live here and not know. 不弄清楚 不能住下去
[35:11] Ma’am 太太
[35:12] I promise you even if I have to do every bit of the work myself 我保证 必要的话我愿意亲自来修理
[35:16] This wall will be repaired 我们会尽全力修复这堵墙
[35:17] And it’ll go right back to being exactly what you want. 保证与你所想的完全一样
[35:22] Please? 行吗
[35:23] Ok. 好吧
[35:29] This is agent Emily Prentiss with the FBI. 我是联邦调查局的艾米丽探员
[35:31] I need an SCIS unit. 我需要派一个现场调查专项小组
[35:42] We’ve got a body. 里面有具尸体
[36:03] I can’t be here. 我受不了了
[36:07] Let’s move over here. 我们离开这儿吧
[36:12] Is there someplace the two of you can stay? 你们有其他去处吗
[36:14] Yes. we have friends I can call. 是 我们可以打电话给朋友
[36:16] After you give the police a statement 录完口供后
[36:19] They can take you to your friends’ house. 警方会开车送你们过去
[36:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:27] You think they’ll be ok? 他们会缓过来吗
[36:30] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:32] I mean you redo your dream home 好不容易重新装修了自己家
[36:35] About to start a new chapter of your life 正要翻开人生崭新的一页
[36:37] And then this? 却发生这样的事
[36:40] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[36:43] The other crime scenes were brutal. 另一个现场很残暴
[36:44] But it also had control. 但是也在掌控之中
[36:46] They took their time that type of m.o. 他们不慌不忙 这样的作案方式
[36:48] Had to start before the home invasions. 一定是在闯入房子之前就开始了
[36:51] This entire place was destroyed except this room. why? 为什么只有这间房子完好无损
[36:53] Because they took the time to rebuild the wall 因为杀了承包商藏尸灭迹后
[36:55] Once they buried the contractor. 他们重新修了这堵墙
[36:56] Exactly. 没错
[36:57] If they smashed this place up 如果把这里也砸乱了
[36:59] He could have been discovered. 尸体会被人发现
[37:01] But still a body inside the wall? 但是 真把尸体藏在墙里吗
[37:03] It’s like a builders tradition. 这是建筑工的小传统
[37:05] You leave a little something behind 留下点东西
[37:07] To send a message to the people who may do work down the road. 传递给下一个在这里施工的人
[37:09] Front page of a newspaper. 这样会上头条
[37:11] A photo of the construction crew. 会有施工团队的照片
[37:13] It’s like a time capsule. 就跟”时代文物密藏器”一样
[37:15] Ok. 明白
[37:16] Ok so what would you need to rebuild this wall? 修墙需要些什么
[37:21] Drywall brickwork 石膏板 砌砖
[37:22] Electrical? 电线
[37:24] I’m gonna call garcia. 我打给加西亚
[37:30] Hey girl. 丫头
[37:31] Hey. 嗨
[37:33] Are we good? 我们和好了对吧
[37:34] Yeah we’re good. 当然 我们和好了
[37:36] What do you need? 想知道什么
[37:38] Ok pull up the address of the townhouse that was vandalized. 调出被破坏别墅的地址
[37:41] Got it. 搞定
[37:41] Ok. give me work permits for the contractor. 给我承包商的工作证
[37:45] That would be…James Morris. 是詹姆斯·莫里斯
[37:47] Is he our unsub? 他是不明嫌犯吗
[37:48] No actually I’m afraid he’s our first victim. 不是 可能是第一个受害者
[37:52] Does it list Morris’ subcontractors? 有莫里斯分包商的名单吗
[37:53] Yes it does. 有
[37:54] All right I need all the names and addresses 好 我需要做墙面 砌砖
[37:56] For whoever was hired to do the electrical brickwork and drywall. 和安装电线人的名字和地址
[37:59] That would be 3 names one address. 有三个名字 一个地址
[38:02] So they do live together. 他们果真住一起
[38:04] Yeah. 5058 b street near Anacostia 阿纳卡斯蒂亚河附近5058号 B街
[38:07] Particulars coming to you…now. 详细地址发给你了
[38:09] Thanks babe. 谢谢 宝贝
[38:11] We were right. 猜对了
[38:12] They’re a pack. 是一伙的
[38:25] We go in first. 我们先进去
[38:26] It’s your case. 这是你的案子
[38:35] Police! 警察
[38:36] Fbi! 联调局
[38:38] Move! 过来
[38:41] Get him down! 制伏他
[38:46] Where are the other two? 另外两个人在哪里
[38:48] You gotta be kidding me right? 门都没有
[38:50] Dave. 大卫
[38:51] You like that sir? 喜欢看吗 长官
[38:54] I got more. 我还有的是
[38:58] Where are the others? 其他人在哪里
[39:00] Go to hell. 你去死吧
[39:02] Garcia I need vehicle information on all the residents. 加西亚 我需要住户的车辆信息
[39:04] Get him up. 拉起来
[39:08] Got it. 好的
[39:09] APB–station wagon 全境通缉 一辆旅行车
[39:12] D.C. plate 7-4-Delta-Alpha-4. 特区牌照 74DA4
[39:14] I also need to know if they’re registered on any jobs right now. 他们现在是否注册于任何其他工作
[39:17] I got a visual on the station wagon 有人看到旅行车
[39:19] Just south of 8th heading toward half street southeast. 第八街南部 朝东南半街开去
[39:22] That’s right next to their current work site. 就在他们现在的工作地方
[39:27] You know what gets me? 你知道什么让我深恶痛绝吗
[39:29] See we figured you were down and out pissed off. 我以为你们很落魄 充满怨气
[39:33] But you’re out here working. 但是你们还有工作
[39:35] What is so god-awful about your life 你们的生活到底有多糟
[39:38] That you gotta take it out on the rest of the world? 让你们对他人下此毒手
[39:41] It was fun boss. 老大 这多好玩啊
[39:43] Deploy tactical units 922 half street southeast. 在半街922号布置战术小组
[39:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:47] We got ’em. 找到他们了
[39:49] Forget him morgan. he’s nothing. 别管他了 摩根 他没用
[39:51] Let’s go. 出发
[40:09] How many we got? 有多少人
[40:13] 25 maybe 30. 25 也许30个
[40:17] That ought to do it. 肯定得这么做
[40:23] I got snipers up high I got a team around back. 高位有狙击手 后面有小组包围
[40:25] Once we’re sure there’s not a hostage inside 一确定没有人质
[40:27] I’ll give the order to breach. 就下令攻进去
[40:31] You leaving? 你走了吗
[40:33] You’ve got this under control. 都在你的控制之中了
[40:42] Is he just gonna walk away? 他就这么走了吗
[40:45] Looks like it. 似乎是
[40:50] Just when I thought he was back on top of his game. 我以为这是他最擅长的环节了
[40:54] You got at least 2 dozen cops 至少有24名警察
[40:55] All looking for revenge. 全都想报仇
[40:57] You got two psychopaths inside 里面有两个精神病人
[41:00] Ready to play out their fantasy end. 正要上演他们华丽的终结篇
[41:03] You want to take your shot… 你还想尝试吗
[41:05] Take it. 那你去吧
[41:09] Our job is done. 我们的工作完成了
[41:16] Is it time? 到时候了吗
[41:18] What the hell right? 管他呢
[41:20] Just keep your head up and you hold this son of a bitch out front 抬起头 冲着外面拿着这玩意
[41:22] Like it’s a gun. 像把枪
[41:42] William shakespeare wrote 威廉·莎士比亚写过
[41:45] “These violent delights have violent ends.” 那些强烈的快感会带来暴力的结局
[42:49] I just wanted to come by and let you know that it was over. 我只是来告诉你 都结束了
[42:54] We got ’em. 我们抓到他们了
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme