Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on criminal minds… 《犯罪心理》前情回顾
[00:02] – The reaper. – The boston reaper? -死神 -波士顿死神
[00:04] If you stop hunting me I’ll stop hunting them. 你们停止追捕我 我就停止杀戮
[00:06] I don’t make deals. I’m the guy who hunts guys like you. 别跟我谈条件 我专门对付的就是你们这种人
[00:09] You’ll regret this. 你会后悔的
[00:17] Wake up Derek. it’s time to die. 醒醒 德里克 死期到了
[00:19] George Foyet is the reaper. 乔治·弗伊特就是死神
[00:20] – Where’s my badge? – Foyet escaped. -我的警徽呢 -弗伊特越狱了
[00:22] Guards found him in his cell vomiting blood and convulsing. 守卫发现他在囚室吐血 不停抽搐
[00:24] They rushed him to the prison hospital. 他们立刻送他到监狱医院
[00:26] They’re gonna find him right? 他们会找到他吧
[00:27] No, they’re not. 没有
[00:29] You should have made a deal. 你应该接受条件
[00:34] All units in the vicinity of north harney boulevard 所有在北哈尼大道附近的小组
[00:37] Shots fired at 751 north harney. 哈尼北751号发生枪击事件
[00:40] Repeat all units shots fired 重复 所有小组 枪击事件
[00:43] At 751 north harney. 哈尼北751号
[00:45] We’re not working a case. 我们手头没有案子
[00:46] Why call us to a crime scene? 为什么叫我们来犯罪现场
[00:48] I was hoping you knew. 我还指望你告诉我呢
[00:50] JJ said the police told her it was urgent. 婕婕说警方称事态紧急
[00:53] 4 hours of sleep after what we went through in canada it better be. 加拿大回来才睡了4小时 最好值得
[01:07] Oh you guys are already here. 你们已经到了
[01:09] You guys remember detective Walker? 还记得沃克尔警探吧
[01:11] Thanks for being here. 谢谢你们能来
[01:12] I understand none of you are working on much rest. 我知道你们都没怎么休息
[01:13] Who’s the victim? 受害者是谁
[01:15] His name is Nelson Martinez. 他叫尼尔森·马丁斯
[01:17] From what we can figure he answered his door 据我们推断 他开门后
[01:19] Was forced into the apartment at gunpoint 凶手持枪强行进入公寓
[01:21] And then shot in the chest. it was all pretty sloppy. 被害人胸部中枪 非常仓皇
[01:23] No disrespect but I don’t understand why you need us here. 恕我直言 叫我们来干嘛
[01:25] 2 days ago a local doctor named Tom Barton 两天前 当地一名医生
[01:28] Found a note addressed to him at the hospital. 汤姆·巴顿在医院收到一封信
[01:30] It said the person was planning to kill his son. 称该人正计划谋害其子
[01:32] If Dr. Barton tried to keep his boy hidden 如果巴顿医生把儿子藏起来
[01:34] One person would die every day in his place. 他就每天杀一个人
[01:37] And you think this is connected? 你觉得两者有关联吗
[01:38] The note is signed l.c. 纸条的签名是LC
[01:40] Yesterday we had another victim. 昨天另一名被害人
[01:42] Multiple gunshots outside the apartment. 在公寓外 多处中枪
[01:44] The shooter wrote l.c. in white chalk next to the body. 杀手在尸体旁用白粉笔写了LC
[01:47] Now unless Dr. Barton puts his son in harm’s way 除非巴顿医生让他儿子冒险
[01:51] We’re going to keep having a victim a day. 否者每天都会有一人被害
[01:52] Where’s Barton now? 巴顿现在何处
[01:54] He’s at home. he doesn’t know about this victim yet. 在家 他还不知道这个人遇害
[01:56] Where’s Hotch? 霍奇呢
[01:57] He’s not answering his cell. I assume it’s on vibrate. 他没接电话 可能开震动了
[01:59] He’ll get the message when he wakes up. 他醒了就能看到信息
[02:01] Try him again. 再打一次
[02:01] He can meet us at Barton’s house. 让他在巴顿家跟我们汇合
[02:08] You’ve reached supervisory special agent Aaron Hotchner. 我是高级特别探员亚伦·霍奇尔
[02:11] Please leave a detailed message. thank you. 有事情留言 谢谢
[02:14] Hotch, JJ again. 霍奇 还是我 婕婕
[02:16] Listen we’re gonna need you to meet us at an address 我们要你在这个地址跟我们汇合
[02:19] In mclean virginia– 120 kensington road. 弗吉尼亚 麦克林 肯辛顿大道120号
[02:21] Call me when you get this. 收到请回电
[02:24] Dr. Barton where is your son right now? 巴顿医生 您儿子现在何处
[02:27] Um I asked him to stay up in his room. 我让他呆在房里
[02:29] And what did you tell him? 您跟他说了什么
[02:32] I told him that there was a threat against me at the hospital. 我跟他说 我在医院收到恐吓信
[02:36] I told him the police didn’t take it seriously 警方不是很重视
[02:37] But that they wanted me to stay here for a few days 但他们要求我在家呆几天
[02:40] And that I wanted to have him with me. 我让他呆在我身边
[02:42] And Jeffrey’s mother? 杰弗里的母亲呢
[02:43] She died when he was 10. 他10岁时母亲就去世了
[02:45] Breast cancer. 乳癌
[02:47] Would someone really hurt Jeffrey? 真的有人要谋害杰弗里吗
[02:48] 2 people are dead already. 2个人已经遇害
[02:50] Whoever sent that note is obviously serious. 发信人显然是认真的
[02:53] And if I don’t let Jeffrey out of the house 我要是不让杰弗里出门
[02:55] Then another person’s gonna die? 还会有人死吗
[02:57] Right now we have to assume that he will keep killing. 目前只能假设他会继续杀人
[02:59] My son is 15 years old. 我儿子才15岁
[03:01] I understand. 我理解
[03:02] I cannot put him in danger. 我不能让他去冒险
[03:04] We are not asking you to. 我们不会让他冒险
[03:05] And even if you were willing 即使你愿意
[03:07] We couldn’t send him to school 我们也不会让他去学校
[03:08] Knowing he would endanger every student in the building. 危及其他学生的性命
[03:10] What we need to do now 我们现在要做的
[03:12] Is go over everything we know 是了解一切情况
[03:14] Piece together how this person fits into your life. 查明此人如何潜入你的生活
[03:17] Well i–i– I can’t think of anyone 我想不到任何人
[03:19] Who would want to kill Jeffrey. 会想杀害杰弗里
[03:21] Whoever wrote that note was putting you on notice– 写信人就是要引起你注意
[03:24] This is personal. 个人恩怨
[03:25] He wants you to remember who he is 他要你记起他
[03:27] And until that happens he hasn’t accomplished what he set out to do. 这才是他的真正意图
[03:30] I know you’ve been asked this before but please 我知道警察要求过你了
[03:32] Think again– do you know anyone with the initials l.c. 但请再想想 你认不认识名字简写是LC的人
[03:36] I’ve looked everywhere– 我都查过了
[03:38] Day planner emails 日程表 电邮
[03:40] Patient lists. there’s no one. 病人名单 都没有
[03:42] Have you noticed anyone who might have been watching you 你是否发现有人监视你
[03:45] Either at the hospital or here in the neighborhood? 不管是在医院还是左邻右舍
[03:47] I…i’m sorry. 抱歉
[03:49] Both the victims he’s killed have been hispanic men in their 40s. 两名受害者均为40岁左右的美籍西班牙人
[03:52] Have you had a patient recently that fits the description? 你近期接过类似的病人吗
[03:55] I’m a trauma surgeon in d.c. 我是华盛顿的一名外科医生
[03:57] I have endless patients, all demographics. 接诊病人无数 什么样的人都有
[03:59] We’re gonna need records of all your recent surgeries. 我们需要你近期的手术记录
[04:02] Of course. 可以
[04:03] I’ll call Garcia. 我打给加西亚
[04:05] I–i don’t understand. 我不明白
[04:07] If he’s mad at me why not just kill me? 如果他生我的气 为什么不杀我
[04:11] JJ. is there any word from hotch? 婕婕 有霍奇的消息吗
[04:14] No nothing. 没有
[04:15] Huh. that’s not like him. 奇怪 这不像他
[04:17] Yeah I know. 我也这么觉得
[04:20] It’s mine. 我的电话
[04:22] – Hello? – Dad? -喂 -爸爸
[04:24] Jeffrey? 杰弗里
[04:26] Please don’t be mad at me. 请别生我的气
[04:27] What–what’s happening? are you ok? 怎么回事 你还好吗
[04:31] Jeffrey what’s going on? 杰弗里 怎么回事
[04:36] Talk to me. 告诉我
[04:39] He’s not up here. 他不在楼上
[04:41] Jeffrey where are you? 杰弗里 你在哪
[04:43] I’m at school. 我在学校
[04:44] I’m ok. please tell the police that I’m ok. 我没事 请跟警察说我没事
[04:48] – Jeffrey. – I love you. -杰弗里 -我爱你
[05:32] Karl Krauss said Karl Krauss曾说过[奥地利剧作家]
[05:34] “a weak man has doubts before a decision. 弱者抉择前犹豫
[05:37] A strong man has them afterwards.” 强者抉择后质疑
[05:51] Dr. Barton please. 巴顿医生 拜托
[05:52] You need to go back inside. 你必须回去
[05:54] I’m coming with you. I’m gonna get my son. 我要跟你们去找我儿子
[05:56] Sir right now nobody is getting your son. 先生 现在没人会找你儿子
[05:57] Agent Prentiss will explain it. 潘提斯探员会向你解释
[05:59] I don’t need an explanation. I’m getting Jeffrey. 我不需要解释 我要找杰弗里
[06:01] You need to listen right now. 你得听我们的
[06:03] Once your son left this house 你儿子一旦出门
[06:04] The safest place for him to be is at that school. 最安全的地方就是学校
[06:06] We can control access in and out. 我们能控制人员进出
[06:08] Detective Walker will organize an evacuation 沃克尔警探会在放学后
[06:10] As soon as the school day is done. 立刻组织撤离
[06:11] But if we incite a panic now 如果现在引起恐慌
[06:13] And the unsub is outside a lot of kids are gonna die. 不明嫌犯又在校外 很多孩子都可能遇害
[06:15] What if the killer is already at the school? 如果杀手已经在校内呢
[06:17] Then we’ll be there too. 我们会保护他
[06:19] Let us do our job. 交给我们处理
[06:21] Jeffrey knows better than this. 杰弗里更清楚
[06:22] He doesn’t put himself in danger. 他不会让自己冒险
[06:24] I think he’s just trying to do the right thing. 我觉得他想做正确的事
[06:26] He sees what his father does for a living. 他知道父亲救死扶伤
[06:27] This is his way of trying to save lives too. 他这么做也是一样
[06:31] You’ll be there? 你们会保护他吗
[06:32] Yes. 对
[06:36] Tell him I’m not mad at him. 告诉他 我不生气
[06:39] Tell him I love him and uh… 告诉他 我爱他
[06:41] I’m proud of him. 为他自豪
[06:42] We will. 我们会的
[06:46] This guy’s a trauma surgeon 他是外科医生
[06:48] Working a major metropolitan area. 工作地点又是繁华都市
[06:50] We are talking thousands of surgeries. 手术记录有上千条
[06:52] Confine it to the last 6 months. 只要过去6个月的
[06:53] That’s still hundreds. 那也有上百条
[06:54] I know. 我知道
[06:55] Ok, do you want biographical information 你要个人信息
[06:57] Or full medical charts? 还是完整病例
[06:59] Can you get the full medical charts? 你能拿到完整病例吗
[07:01] You know for a smart boy 你这么聪明
[07:03] You still ask a lot of dumb questions. 怎么还问这么多傻问题
[07:04] You’ll have them in seconds. 马上发给你
[07:06] – Hey Garcia. – Yes my love. -加西亚 -说吧 亲爱的
[07:07] Has Hotch checked in with you? 霍奇跟你联系过吗
[07:09] He’s not with you? 他没跟你们在一起吗
[07:11] He’s probably on his way. 可能在路上吧
[07:12] Uh thanks for everything. bye. 谢谢你 拜
[07:13] She’s going to email the files. We’ll print them out from here. 等她把邮件发过来 我们就能打印出来
[07:16] I could have my office send over the files. 我可以让办公室的人把文件送来
[07:18] No no trust us this is faster. 不 相信我们 这样比较快
[07:20] We need to dig through your life 我们得探究你的生活
[07:21] And try to figure out why this is happening. 试图搞清事情的缘由
[07:22] Let’s start with the most recent cases first 让我们先研究最近的病例
[07:24] Something set this guy off and odds are it’s in your files. 让他反常的原因 就在你的病例里
[07:28] I need to notify all the parents. 我必须通知学生们的父母
[07:30] We think that’s a mistake. 我们觉得那样不妥当
[07:32] I’m in charge of keeping these kids safe. 保护学生是我的职责所在
[07:33] Exactly. and there’s a natural end to this day 没错 所以应该照常放学
[07:36] When buses and parents come to pick these kids up. 校车和父母如往常一样接走自己的孩子
[07:38] Whoever’s doing this is not an effectual shooter. 不明嫌犯并不是专业的抢手
[07:40] His killings are sloppy. 他的杀戮行为非常草率
[07:42] So if there’s a panic, a lot of people could be caught in the crossfire. 一旦发生恐慌 交火中会波及无辜
[07:45] Can’t you just take Jeffrey home? 你们不能直接把杰弗里带回家吗?
[07:47] If we do that and the unsub is watching 如果不明嫌犯看见我们这么做
[07:48] Someone else is gonna be killed. 会导致其他人被杀
[07:50] Then what? 那该怎么办
[07:51] We lock up every filter point except the front door. 封锁除前门外的所有进出通道
[07:53] Nobody comes in. we say it’s school policy. 禁止外人进入 并解释为这是学校政策
[07:56] No questions. and if someone needs to see a student 不得质疑 如果有人需要见学生
[07:59] We bring the kids to them. 就由我们把孩子带过去
[08:01] I’ll need a complete list and employment records 我需要一份完整的名单
[08:03] Of everyone already inside the building. 包含这幢大楼内所有雇员的记录
[08:06] I’ll brief your security guards 我会给你们的保安人员做简报
[08:08] And take care of all of the exits. 让他们守住所有出口
[08:10] After that I need you to gather the faculty 之后 请你集合全体教师
[08:12] Into small groups and bring them to me. 把他们分成小组 并带来见我
[08:15] Treat it as routine. 当成是例行公事
[08:17] And in the meantime, I need you 还有 我需要你把杰弗里叫出教室
[08:18] To get jeffrey out of class as casually as possible. 并且尽可能地装作若无其事
[08:20] Can you do that? 可以吗
[08:31] Jeffrey Barton. 杰弗里·巴顿
[08:33] Can I see you for a moment? 能出来一下吗
[08:43] Hey, Jeffrey. 你好 杰弗里
[08:44] My name’s Derek Morgan. I’m with the FBI. 我是德里克·摩根 是联邦调查局的
[08:47] I saw you in my living room. 我在客厅里见过你
[08:49] Listen, the first thing I need to know 听着 首先我必须搞清楚
[08:50] Is if you’ve told anyone about what’s happening? 有关目前的情况 你有没有告诉过其他人
[08:53] No. 没有
[08:56] Back to class. no loitering. 回教室去 不要闲逛
[09:01] Jeffrey you’re sure? 杰弗里 你确定吗
[09:02] Because even just one text message could set this place off. 因为即使是一条短信也是毁灭性的
[09:05] I’m sure. 我确定
[09:06] All right that’s good. 好吧 这很好
[09:07] We’re gonna keep you safe kid. 我们会保护你的 孩子
[09:09] But in order to do that you’re gonna have to stay calm. 为此 你必须保持镇静
[09:12] And you’re also gonna have to trust me. 你也必须信任我
[09:13] You understand? 明白吗
[09:15] Every time you step out of class 你每次走出教室
[09:16] I will be right here. 我都会站在这儿
[09:17] Now it’s gonna look like I’m just another 看起来就好像是个普通人
[09:20] Adult in the hallway with Principal Findlay 和芬德利校长一起在走廊上
[09:21] But I got your back. 但其实是在保护你
[09:23] Is my dad ok? 我爸爸还好吗
[09:24] He knows you were just trying to do the right thing. 他明白你是在努力做正确的事情
[09:26] He just wants to get you home safe. 他只是希望你平安无事地回家
[09:28] Do you think somebody’s trying to kill me 你觉得有人为了报复他
[09:30] To get back at him? 而杀了我吗
[09:32] It is possible. 有可能
[09:33] Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[09:35] That’s what we need to figure out. 我们会调查清楚的
[09:38] Let’s concentrate on the note. 让我们注意这封信
[09:40] For starters we know that he’s male. 首先我们能确定他是男性
[09:43] How can you be sure? 你怎么确定的
[09:45] Women tend to add adjectives 女性倾向于在留言中添加和修饰
[09:47] And very specific details to their notes. 形容词与特殊细节
[09:48] This has none of those. 但是这里却没没有
[09:50] Males are also more direct. 男性则更加直接
[09:51] First sentence–“i plan to kill your son.” 好比他的第一句:”我要杀了你儿子”
[09:53] And their notes tend to be more about themselves 他们的留言更倾向于描述他们自己
[09:55] Than the person they’re writing to. 而不是留言的对象
[09:57] “i watched you every day.” “我无时无刻不监视着你”
[09:59] “i will watch you lose everything.” “我要亲眼看着你失去所有”
[10:02] We know he surveilled you and your son 我们得知他在监视你和你的儿子
[10:03] Which means he either has enough money 这说明他要么很有钱
[10:05] To be away from a regular job 而不用正常工作
[10:06] Or he’s currently unemployed. 要么就是他现在正处于待业状态
[10:08] He’s most likely a father. 他很可能是一名父亲
[10:10] He’s clearly grieving. 很显然 他沉浸于丧子的悲痛
[10:11] He’s taken great measures to make sure you feel his pain. 他千方百计想让你体会到他的痛苦
[10:14] Let’s start with cases involving teenagers killed 我们应着手涉及青少年被杀的病例
[10:16] But also anyone with a strong family presence. 而对方也可能是具有很强烈家庭感的
[10:19] Just because your son is 15 因为你儿子是15岁
[10:21] That doesn’t necessarily mean that his child is the same age. 并不一定代表他的孩子也是同龄
[10:24] Have you had a lot of cases like this 你们处理过很多这样的案子吗
[10:27] Where someone taunts you with what they’re gonna do? 凶手告诉你们他们的意图 嘲笑你们
[10:28] A few. 有过一些
[10:31] And how did they end? 最后结局怎么样
[10:35] Please. 拜托
[10:38] Suicide by cop seems to be an effective way 选择让警察结束生命
[10:40] For them to make their point 或许是一个有效的途径
[10:42] While ending their suffering all at once. 解脱他们所承受的所有痛苦
[10:48] Jeffrey is leaving school in 5 hours. 再过5个小时 杰弗里就要放学了
[10:50] There’s no way we can get through all these patients in this time. 我们不可能在这之前看完这些资料
[10:53] Well now we’ve narrowed it down already. 至少我们已经缩小了范围
[10:54] And we still have 100 left. 但我们仍有100个病例
[10:56] I’m sorry I don’t mean to be callous 我很抱歉 我并不是冷漠无情的人
[10:58] But when you work in the e.r. you don’t remember names. 但在急诊室工作的话 你并不记得病人的名字
[11:00] You operate and you move on. 只是一个接着一个做手术而已
[11:01] He’s right. there are too many files here 他说得没错 病例太多了
[11:04] For us to profile in such a short period of time. 我们无法短时间内做侧写
[11:06] Um I can get to hotch’s 我得去接霍奇
[11:09] And get back here in half an hour. 半小时后回来
[11:10] Who’s that? 那是谁
[11:12] He’s our supervisor. 他是我们的上司
[11:13] We weren’t supposed to work today. 今天我们本不该工作
[11:14] We’re having trouble getting ahold of him. 我们没有联系上他
[11:16] But we need more eyes. 但我们需要多一个帮手
[11:18] The note doesn’t say that he’ll kill Jeffrey today 留言里没有说明他要今天动手
[11:21] It says, “if not today, tomorrow or the next day.” 他的意思是”不是今天 就是明天 或是后天”
[11:24] Let’s say he gets home safe. 就算他今天平安无事
[11:26] How long will you all be around to make sure he’s ok? 你们会保护他多久以确保他没事呢?
[11:28] Let’s just get through today. 先安全度过今天吧
[12:49] Hotch? it’s me–Emily. 霍奇 是我 艾米丽
[13:59] Overtime shift. penelope speaking. 假期加班的佩内洛普
[14:00] Garcia, it’s Emily. 加西亚 我是艾米丽
[14:01] I need you to listen really carefully. 我要你认真仔细地听我说
[14:03] Something’s happened to Hotch. 霍奇出事了
[14:05] What do you mean, something? 出什么事了
[14:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:07] I’m in his place. he’s not here, but there’s blood. 我在他家 他不在 但是地上有血迹
[14:09] Oh my god. 我的天啊
[14:10] I need you to send police 我要你立刻通知
[14:11] And FBI techs here right away. 警察和联邦调查局技术分析人员
[14:13] Everyone available. 所有可用的人员赶来这里
[14:14] Uh, do we need an APB? 需要做全境通告吗
[14:16] Only on hotch. I checked out front. his car’s still here. 只是针对霍奇 我检查了他的车还在
[14:19] Someone took him? 他被人劫持了吗
[14:20] I don’t know. There’s blood, but I can’t be sure whose it is. 我不知道 我不知道这是谁的血迹
[14:22] Just get people here. 总之先派人来
[14:23] Ok I’m sending an army. 好 我马上召集人马
[14:24] Garcia I’m gonna have to tell reid 加西亚 我必须告诉里德
[14:26] Because he’s expecting me back 因为他还在等我回去
[14:27] But you can’t tell the others. 但你不要告诉其他人
[14:29] They cannot be distracted. 不能让他们分心
[14:30] Ok. ok. 好的
[14:36] Hey. 嗨
[14:37] What? 什么
[14:39] What–what are you talking about? 什么 你说什么
[14:41] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[14:44] Is this about Jeffrey? 杰弗里出事了吗
[14:45] No no it’s unrelated. 不 和他无关
[14:47] We only have a few hours left here. 我们的时间不多了
[14:48] I’m really sorry I have to take this phone call ok? 我很抱歉 但我必须接这个电话 好吗
[14:50] What could be more important than my son right now? 现在有什么事比我儿子更重要吗
[14:52] I assure you this will take one second. please I promise. 我向你保证 这用不了几分钟
[14:56] Fine. 随你吧
[14:57] There’s a huge hole in the wall. 墙上有一个巨大的枪眼
[14:58] Probably a .44. 可能是点44手枪
[15:00] But there’s no blood or tissue spray around it. 但四周没有溅上的血迹和其他痕迹
[15:02] Any idea how he got out? 知道他是怎么出去的吗
[15:03] If he was shot there are no drag marks. 如果他中枪了 这儿并没有拖拽的痕迹
[15:06] But a body could have been wrapped in something. 但可能身体被裹住了
[15:07] And bureau techs are on the way? 调查局的技术分析人员来了吗
[15:09] Any second. 马上就到
[15:10] All right um write down everything you see 好 把你看到的都记下来
[15:12] And we’ll profile from your notes when you get back. 回来后我们再来进行侧写
[15:14] How’s Dr. Barton? 巴顿医生怎么样了
[15:17] It’s a huge list of cases to go through with him. 还得分析一大堆病人
[15:19] Ok Don’t worry about here. I’ve got this. just stay focused. 别担心这边 有我在 你集中精力
[15:23] All right. you too. 好的 你也是
[15:28] Uh Dr. Barton? 巴顿医生
[15:30] Sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[15:32] Agent Prentiss has been called away on an emergency. 但是潘提斯探员遇到了紧急情况
[15:35] You gotta be kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
[15:36] I’m confident that the two of us 我深信 只要我们两个齐心协力
[15:37] Can do this together right now. all right? 就完全可以处理好 行吗
[15:39] We know he’s been killing hispanic males as surrogates. 凶手一直杀西班牙裔男性作为替代品
[15:42] Did you separate the case files? 你把这些文件分门别类了吗
[15:43] Yeah. 当然
[15:44] All right how many of the surgeries 好的 有多少手术
[15:46] Fit the criteria? 符合刚才的描述
[15:47] Um 82. 82个
[15:48] All right. now let me ask you this. 好的 我再问问你
[15:50] On how many of those dates 在刚才那些手术的当天
[15:51] Did you operate on somebody else as well? 你还同时做了多少个其他的手术
[15:54] 75. 75个
[15:55] Did any of those patients die on the table? 有多少个病人死在手术室
[15:58] 10. um no wait. 11. 10个 不 11个
[16:02] 11. that’s where we start. 11个 我们就从这里入手
[16:03] This whole thing is about choice. 整个事件只关乎一个选择
[16:04] He’s forcing you to play god with your son 他在强迫你扮演你儿子的上帝
[16:07] Because the last time you had a choice 因为上次你有机会选择的时候
[16:08] Your decision devastated him. 你的选择毁灭了他
[16:10] I’m a doctor. I save people. 我是一个医生 我救死扶伤
[16:12] It doesn’t matter to him. all that matters to him 他才不管 他唯一在乎的是
[16:14] Is that you had an alternative 当你可以选择的时候
[16:15] And you didn’t take it. 你没有选择
[16:16] Now how many of those surgeries 有多少个手术
[16:18] Involve patients under 20? 病人是20岁以下
[16:19] Uh…6. 6个
[16:21] We get a lot of shootings 有许多枪伤手术
[16:22] Mostly gang related. 大部分都是源自帮派斗争
[16:23] Has a gang member 有没有帮派成员
[16:24] or family member ever threatened you? 或者病人家属威胁过你
[16:26] No uh at first 没有 当你失去亲人后
[16:27] when you lose someone 首先感受到的大多是
[16:27] It’s mostly confusion and devastation. 困惑和悲痛
[16:30] The anger comes later. 然后才是愤怒
[16:31] All right we have 6 dates where you operated 很好 我们现在有六个手术案例
[16:33] On an hispanic male 在你给一个西班牙裔手术的当天
[16:35] on the same night a patient under 20 died. 有位不到20岁的病人死了
[16:36] What I’m gonna do is I’m gonna read the names and dates 接下来我会念出这些人名和手术日期
[16:38] And you tell me anything you can remember ok? 告诉我你能记起的任何事 好吗
[16:41] Ok. 好的
[16:42] All right let’s start with january 22nd. 那好 就从1月22日这天开始
[16:45] Tyler hayes multiple gunshot wounds. 泰勒·海耶斯 多处枪伤
[16:51] February 13th brian douglas 2月13日 布莱恩·道格拉斯
[16:54] Hit-and-run victim lacerated aorta. 肇事逃逸受害人 主动脉撕裂
[17:04] No. 不是
[17:05] March 15th devon marks 3月15日 德文·马克
[17:07] Heroin overdose. 吸毒过量
[17:08] Angela harris another car accident 安吉拉·哈里斯 又一个车祸受害人
[17:10] Single vehicle bleeding into her brain. 被一辆车撞伤 颅内出血
[17:18] I…this is no use. 这样没用
[17:20] I would remember if I was threatened. 如果我被威胁了 我不会忘记的
[17:22] Did any of them ask you about your family? 有没有人询问过你的家人
[17:26] We have time. 我们还有时间
[17:30] Ok. 好的
[17:35] I talked to detective walker. 我刚跟沃克尔警探商量好了
[17:37] Final bell’s at 3:10. he’s gonna have a s.w.a.t. unit 3:10下课 他会布置一个特警小组
[17:40] In place at exactly 3:00 to escort kids out. 在三点就位 护送孩子们出去
[17:42] We’ll need you to gather the students at 2:45. 你需要在2:45把学生们聚集起来
[17:45] This could all be happening now. 我现在就可以把他们集中
[17:46] If the unsub sees us evacuate early 如果不明嫌犯提前看到疏散行动
[17:48] We feel certain he’ll kill another random citizen. 我们确信他会随机杀害另一个人
[17:51] And this also buys us a day to try and 这帮我们拖延了一天
[17:53] discover his identity. 来查明他的身份
[17:54] So we’ll have school buses for evacuation. 校车将用来疏散学生
[17:55] Teachers can brief parents who are here to pick up their kids. 老师们可以通知家长们在哪接孩子
[17:58] The key is to keep jeffrey isolated 关键在于隔离杰弗里
[18:00] And avoid panic with the other students. 避免在其他的学生中造成恐慌
[18:01] If we can do that 一切顺利的话
[18:02] Everybody gets out of here safe. 每个人都将安全的疏散出去
[18:04] Have you cross-checked all the records of employees in the building 你查对了医院里可能
[18:07] Against dr. barton? 和巴顿医生有仇的员工吗
[18:08] Garcia’s on it. 加西亚正在查
[18:10] Emily. 艾米丽吗
[18:11] No. sorry baby girl just little old me. 不 亲爱的 是大叔我
[18:14] You’re out of luck. 运气不好哦
[18:15] Right. sorry. 抱歉
[18:17] Did you finish the background check 你检查完医院里
[18:18] on everyone in the building? 所有员工的背景资料吗
[18:19] Yeah. uh no red flags no felonies 是的 没有犯罪记录
[18:21] no connection to barton. 没有任何与巴顿有关的记录
[18:22] Ok well that’s good. 很好 没事了
[18:26] All right listen I gotta go. there’s about to be a bell. 我得挂了 马上下课铃要响了
[18:29] All right. be safe. 好的 注意安全
[18:30] Hey. everything ok? 没出什么事吧
[18:33] Yeah. oh yeah I’m just tired. 没有 我只有点有累
[18:34] Yeah I hear you. 那好
[18:35] Let’s just get this kid home safe 救出这个男孩后
[18:36] and we can all sleep. 我们就可以休息了
[18:37] Right. 好的
[19:01] Excuse me. 打扰下
[19:02] I’m supposed to meet with principal findlay. 我和芬德利校长有个会面
[19:05] Can you tell me where her office is? 你能告诉我下她办公室在哪吗
[19:13] Georgetown hospital. 乔治敦医院
[19:15] Hi. my name’s penelope garcia. I’m from the fbi. 我是FBI佩内洛普·加西亚
[19:18] I was calling to see if an agent aaron hotchner 请问是否有个叫亚伦·霍奇尔的探员
[19:19] Had been admitted to the emergency room? 被送进急救室
[19:21] Supervisory special agent aaron hotchner. 高级特别探员亚伦·霍奇尔
[19:23] Hotchner aaron. 亚伦·霍奇尔
[19:25] I wanted to see if he had been admitted or if… 请问他是否在你们医院或者
[19:27] Yeah he’s an fbi agent. 是的 他是FBI探员
[19:30] What… 什么
[19:32] When was that? 什么时候的事
[19:35] Ok. thank you. 好的 谢谢
[19:38] Oh my god. 我的上帝
[19:43] Talk to me garcia. 加西亚 什么情况
[19:45] Ok i–i called hospitals to see if hotch 我给所有附近的医院打电话
[19:47] Had gotten himself admitted to an emergency room. 查询是否霍奇尔已被送进急诊室
[19:49] And? 然后呢
[19:50] He’s not listed as a patient 病人名单里没有他
[19:51] But someone dropped a john doe off 但是有人在圣·塞巴斯蒂安医院
[19:53] At st. sebastian hospital 丢下了一个无名氏
[19:55] And that someone’s name 而这个人
[19:55] was fbi agent derek morgan. 叫做FBI探员德里克·摩根
[19:57] It doesn’t make sense. 这说不通
[19:59] I know. do you think they got their credentials mixed up? 是啊 他们会不会弄混了证件
[20:03] The reaper. 死神
[20:06] Foyet took morgan’s creds. 弗伊特拿走了摩根的证件
[20:08] Why would he drop him off at the e.r.? 他为什么把霍奇送到医院
[20:10] What hospital did you say again? 哪家医院
[20:12] St. sebastian hospital. 圣·塞巴斯蒂安医院
[20:13] I’ll call you with an update when I get there. 我到了那再告诉你详情
[20:15] Yeah. 好
[20:17] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[20:18] These surgeries are all hours apart. 这些手术都相隔几小时
[20:20] I didn’t have to choose between patients. 我不必选择给哪个病人做手术
[20:22] If he’s punishing me for my choices 如果他是因我错误的选择而惩罚我
[20:24] None of these fit. 没一个对的上啊
[20:25] All right, look at the note again 好 再看看那封信
[20:27] And compare against the wording on the charts. 和这些文件中的语气对比下
[20:29] A lot of times an unsub will unconsciously 很多时候 不明嫌犯都会在不同的场合
[20:31] mirror the wording of situations. 无意识地使用相同的语气
[20:39] There’s nothing you can do. [你无能为力]
[20:40] The blood will be on your hands. I have watched you every day. [所有的血债都会算在你头上 我盯着你呢]
[20:41] [L.C.] L.C.
[20:55] You remember something? 想起了什么
[20:56] Uh I don’t know. it was right after new year’s. 我也不清楚 大概是在年初
[20:59] There was a car accident. 一场车祸
[21:01] One of the victims was hispanic. 其中有个受害人是西班牙人
[21:03] New year’s… 年初
[21:07] January 3rd there’s a 2-car collision 一月三日 有两次车祸
[21:09] You operated on a hector ledezma. 你给一个叫海克特·莱德曼的人做了手术
[21:11] That was your only surgery that night. 那天晚上唯一一个手术
[21:13] Mrs. ledezma? 是莱德曼夫人吗
[21:14] The collision lacerated his kidney. 碰撞使他的肾撕裂了
[21:16] He lost a lot of blood. 他失血过多
[21:18] But we were able to repair the damage. 但是我们抢救回来了
[21:20] So it’ll take some time but he’ll be just fine. 过段时间 他就会好起来的
[21:23] What about my son? 我儿子呢
[21:25] I’m sorry? 你是指
[21:26] Jason meyers. he’s 18. 杰森·迈耶斯 他才18岁
[21:28] He was in the accident. 他也在车祸中受伤了
[21:34] Your son was dead when he arrived here. 你儿子到达医院的时候已经死了
[21:37] That’s because 都因为我没有
[21:39] I didn’t operate on the boy. 给那个男孩动手术
[21:44] They told me he’s breathing. 他们说他还有呼吸
[21:45] He’s been put on life support. 那是依靠生命维护机
[21:47] But um… I’m afraid he no longer has brain function. 但是 恐怕他已经脑死亡
[21:51] I’m very sorry. 非常抱歉
[21:52] You’re not even gonna operate. 你甚至没有给他动手术
[21:55] It’s too late. 太迟了
[21:56] You don’t even know who he was. 你根本不知道他是谁
[21:57] She had to give you the chart. 她得把病历交给你
[21:59] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[22:00] Do you have children? 你有孩子吗
[22:03] A son. 有个儿子
[22:04] What would you say to a doctor 你会和没有尝试救你儿子的医生
[22:05] Who wouldn’t even try to save him? 说些什么呢
[22:07] I’m sorry. I know it’s hard to understand believe me 十分抱歉 我知道你现在还无法接受
[22:10] But there is nothing I can do. 但是我也无能为力
[22:20] Garcia I need you to find a patient in the system 加西亚 在系统中搜寻一个病人
[22:22] Named jason meyers. 名叫杰森·迈耶斯
[22:25] He was admitted january 3rd 他1月3日登记入院
[22:27] On life support. 靠生命机维生
[22:29] Oh no. 不
[22:30] What? 什么
[22:31] He was taken off the ventilator 三天前 他的呼吸机被取下
[22:33] And declared legally dead 3 days ago. 然后被宣布死亡
[22:35] Who’s his father? 他的父亲是谁
[22:36] Yeah uh patrick meyers age 45. 派翠克·迈耶斯 45岁
[22:39] Get a photo into the school immediately. 立刻把他的照片发到学校去
[22:40] I think he’s our unsub. 我认为他就是不明嫌犯
[22:42] Ok. yeah. it’s on its way. 好了 发送中
[22:46] He was stabbed 9 times 他被刺了9刀
[22:47] But no major arteries were hit. 但是没有刺到主动脉
[22:48] It’s a miracle he’s alive. 他能活下来是个奇迹
[22:51] When will he wake up? 他什么时候能醒
[22:52] The anesthesia should wear off within the hour. 麻醉剂会在一小时内失效
[22:55] But he’s bound to be out of it. 不过可能还要昏迷一段时间
[22:57] Ok. 好吧
[22:59] May i stay here? 我能留在这里吗
[23:02] Of course. 当然
[23:03] Thank you. 非常感谢
[23:31] Don’t worry. as soon as the building’s clear 别担心 只要大楼疏散完毕
[23:34] You’re gonna get your own escort out of here. 就有人保护你离开了
[23:48] Come on no pushing. one at a time. 别挤 一个接一个
[23:55] Let’s keep it moving. 快点
[23:57] Nice and orderly. 有秩序的上
[23:58] This abbreviation right here l.c. 这个缩写 l.c.
[24:00] What does that stand for? 是什么意思
[24:08] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[24:09] The note says not to deviate from my routine 信上要我和平时一样
[24:11] And i always pick up jeffrey on my days off. 我会在休息时去接杰弗里
[24:13] I’m gonna come with you. 我和你一起去
[24:19] L.C. on the unsub’s note. 不明嫌犯信上的L.C.
[24:21] It stands for “living children.” 是”活着的孩子”
[24:22] Are you sure? 你确定
[24:23] It’s administrative. it’s when they’re afraid 这是行政管理的说法
[24:25] A patient’s gonna go on life support 是害怕病人需要靠呼吸机存活
[24:26] And they don’t have a DNR order. 却没有”不施行复苏术”许可时这样写
[24:29] Reid? 里德
[24:30] What if the unsub was trying to tell dr. barton 如果是不明嫌犯正试图告诉巴顿医生
[24:33] That he is actually the target 他是真正的目标
[24:35] And that he’s gonna leave his son without a father? 然后会把他儿子一个人留下
[24:40] Barton! 巴顿
[24:43] Doctor! 医生
[24:51] Reid? 里德
[24:52] Answer me. 回话
[24:54] Reid? 里德
[24:58] This is special agent emily prentiss from the FBI. 我是FBI特别探员艾米丽·潘提斯
[25:00] I need police and an ambulance 我需要警察和救护车
[25:02] To 120 kensington road mclean virginia. 到弗吉尼亚 麦克林 肯辛顿大道120号
[25:05] Shots fired, federal agent possibly down. 发生枪击 联邦探员可能中枪
[25:10] – Are you hit? – No. -你受伤了吗 -没
[25:12] Get my gun. my gun. 拿着我的枪 我的枪
[25:12] Get away from him! get away from him. 离他远点 离他远点
[25:14] Whatever you do stay down. 趴下
[25:16] – Don’t protect him. – Drop the gun! -不要保护他 -放下枪
[25:17] He killed my son! 他杀死了我儿子
[25:19] He did not kill your son. your son 他没有杀死你的儿子
[25:20] was killed by a car accident. 你儿子死于一场车祸
[25:21] Stand up! 站起来
[25:22] I’m gonna ask you again 我再对你说一遍
[25:23] I do not want to shoot you 我不想向你开枪
[25:25] Please drop the gun. 请放下枪
[25:27] Stand up you coward! 站起来你这个懦夫
[25:28] Mr. meyers listen to me. 迈耶斯先生 听我说
[25:30] All right it’s over. 好了 都结束了
[25:32] Dr. barton did not kill your son. 巴顿医生没有杀死你儿子
[25:35] Your son was killed by a car. 你儿子是死于一场车祸
[25:39] And this is not what he would want. 他也不想这样
[25:41] Ok? 好吗
[25:42] So drop the gun. 然后放下枪
[25:44] Please. 请你放下枪
[25:52] Don’t do it. 别这么做
[25:55] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:03] I’m fine. go to him. go to him. 我没事 去看看他
[26:07] Kick his gun away. make sure his gun’s not near him. 把他的枪踢走 让枪离他远点
[26:09] No…no don’t touch me. 不 别碰我
[26:11] Oh i want to die. 让我死吧
[26:14] Oh don’t touch me. 别碰我
[26:16] I need to stop the bleeding ok? 我要止血
[26:18] Let me die. 让我死吧
[26:20] The medics are almost here. Can you keep him stabilized? 医生马上就到 你能让他保持稳定吗
[26:22] Yes, i think so. 是的 我可以
[26:24] Hold on hold on they’re right here. 坚持住 他们就要来了
[26:27] Help is coming all right? 救护车马上就来
[26:28] Hold on hold on. 坚持住 坚持住
[26:31] We need a backboard and a c-collar. 需要固定板和c型颈托
[26:34] Coming right up. 马上来
[26:36] Put pressure on this right here. 用力压着这里
[26:38] Call ahead to the E.R., tell them they got a GSW 呼叫急诊室 告诉他们有一个枪伤者
[26:40] To the thoracic cavity and have him redlined the O.R. step. 要做胸腔手术 让他做好手术准备
[26:50] Ohh…don’t touch me. 别碰我
[26:57] Looks like it went clean through. 似乎没有感染
[26:59] You might have just saved his life. 你可能救了他一命
[27:01] Keep pressure on this ok? 用力按着这里好吗
[27:03] I’m good i’m fine. go to your son. i’m good. i’m fine. go. 我很好 没事 去找你儿子
[27:06] Jeffrey. 杰弗里
[27:09] You ok? 你还好吗
[27:10] Yeah fine. 是的 很好
[27:13] We’ll get you to a hospital. 我们送你去医院
[27:14] You need to find emily. call emily. 你们得找到艾米丽 打给艾米丽
[27:17] Where is she? 她在哪
[27:18] Something’s happened to hotch. 霍奇出事了
[27:30] He still isn’t conscious yet. 他还在昏迷中
[27:32] You sure it was foyet? 你确定是弗伊特吗
[27:33] He had morgan’s credentials. 他有摩根的证件
[27:35] Did they catch him on the security cam? 在监控录像中找到他了吗
[27:37] You could see him dropping hotch off 只能看到他放下霍奇
[27:38] But the camera’s only on the entrance 但是只有入口有摄像头
[27:40] So i have no idea what direction 所以我不清楚他离开医院
[27:41] he went once left the hospital. 往哪边去了
[27:43] It doesn’t make sense for him to 他没有理由
[27:44] have brought hotch to the e.r. 把霍奇带到急诊室
[27:46] We know foyet gets off on power and control. 我们知道弗伊特喜欢权利和控制
[27:48] Maybe what he wants is for hotch 也许他只是想让霍奇
[27:50] to know his life was in his hands. 知道自己的生命掌握在他手中
[27:52] He could do that without risking the hospital. 他不冒险进医院也能做到
[27:54] Agents he’s waking up. 探员们 他醒了
[27:55] Remember he’s weak. don’t push him. 记住 他很虚弱 别强迫他
[28:10] Where am i? 我在哪里
[28:12] In the hospital. 医院里
[28:15] How did i get here? 我怎么来的
[28:18] Foyet drove you. 弗伊特把你送来的
[28:20] Can you remember what happened? 你能想起发生了什么吗
[28:33] You should have made a deal. 你应该接受条件
[28:37] What did he take? 他拿走了什么
[28:40] What do you mean? 什么意思
[28:41] The reaper always takes something from his victims. 死神总从受害者那里拿走东西
[28:43] Do we know what he took? 你知道他拿走了什么吗
[28:45] There was a page missing from your day planner 你的计划本中有一页纸不见了
[28:47] In the address section the Bs. 在地址里字母B的那一部分
[28:53] What did he leave? 他留下了什么
[28:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:57] He also leaves something with his victims. 他总是给受害者留下什么
[29:00] I looked over your whole apartment. 我检查了你的整个公寓
[29:02] Nothing felt out of place. 没有什么感觉不对
[29:03] Where are my clothes? 我衣服在哪
[29:31] Haley’s maiden name is brooks. 哈莉婚前姓布鲁克斯
[29:33] I always listed her in the 我一直把她列在
[29:35] Bs in my personal information 字母B的部分里
[29:36] In case it fell into the wrong hands. 怕有人找到她们
[29:41] He knows where they live. 他知道她们住在哪
[29:50] Haley’s not answering. 哈莉没有接电话
[29:51] Garcia. 加西亚
[29:52] Right here. 在这里
[29:53] I need FBI s.w.a.t. deployed to hotch’s old address. 我需要特警部署到霍奇的旧住址
[29:56] Do it now. 马上
[29:56] Oh god do you think he’s going after haley and jack? 天啊 你觉得他在跟踪哈莉和杰克
[29:58] I don’t know. just send a s.w.a.t. team. 我不知道 快点派出特警
[29:59] Tell them to wait for instructions. we’re on our way. 让他们等候指令 我们正在前往
[30:02] Consider them there. 派他们过去
[30:03] We need to be prepared for what we might find. 我们要做好一切准备
[30:04] Foyet kept hotch alive. he 弗伊特让霍奇活着
[30:06] wouldn’t do that without a reason. 没有理由他不会这么做
[30:24] You should have made a deal. 你应该接受条件
[30:32] Is this part of my profile– 这是给我侧写的一部分吗
[30:34] You can’t show me fear? 你不能向我露出恐惧
[30:35] If you don’t see fear maybe it’s 如果你没看出我恐惧
[30:37] because i’m not afraid of you. 可能是因为我不怕你
[30:38] You said that like you actually meant it. 你说跟真的一样
[30:41] How’s my friend agent morgan? 我的朋友摩根探员怎么样
[30:44] Are you here to kill me 你来这是为了杀掉我
[30:46] or are you here to play games? 还是要玩游戏
[30:47] You tell me. 这由你来告诉我
[30:49] Enlighten me about my behavior. 分析我的行为吧
[31:04] So tell me 所以告诉我
[31:07] Would i use this? 我能用这个吗
[31:19] What happened? 发生了什么
[31:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:21] Agent hotchner. can you hear me? 霍奇尔探员 你能听到吗
[31:23] Agent hotchner? 霍奇尔探员
[31:29] I’m ok. 我没事
[31:31] I’m gonna need you to step out of the room. 我需要你离开病房
[31:34] Breathe in slowly. 慢慢呼吸
[31:38] And exhale. 呼气
[32:04] Ready in back? 准备掩护
[32:05] Ready. 准备好了
[32:10] Go! 行动
[32:46] – Oh, my god! – it’s ok. it’s ok. -天啊 -没事
[32:49] What are you doing here? 你们在干什么
[32:50] It’s ok. everything’s ok. 没事 一切都好
[32:52] We got her. 我们找到她了
[32:53] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[32:55] Is there anyone else in the house? 房间里还有别人吗
[32:56] No there’s no one here. 没有 没别人
[32:57] Haley where’s jack? 哈莉 杰克在哪
[32:59] He’s at a friend’s house for a play date. 他在朋友家里准备演出
[33:02] We need to get him back here. We’ll explain everything. 我们得把他找回来 我们会跟你解释一切
[33:05] Where’s aaron? 亚伦在哪里
[33:07] He’s in the hospital. 他在医院
[33:08] What? 什么
[33:09] Haley please. 哈莉 拜托
[33:10] Call for jack. tell them I’m on the way to pick him up. 打给杰克 告诉他们我就来接他
[33:13] I promise you we’ll explain. 我保证会跟你解释清楚
[33:14] Call for him right now. 现在就打给他
[33:16] Text me the address. 把地址发给我
[33:18] Tell me what happened to aaron. 告诉我亚伦怎么了
[33:26] They will kill you. 他们非杀了你不可
[33:28] Don’t speak. 别讲话
[33:30] You lost a lot of blood. 你流了很多血
[33:32] You’ll need your oxygen. 省省力气吧
[33:35] Do you know how much you have to study the human body 你知道要反复刺伤自己 还不足致命
[33:39] To stab yourself repeatedly and not die? 要对人体结构研究多深吗
[33:43] I don’t want to brag, but I’m somewhat of an expert. 我不是王婆卖瓜 可我真是个行家
[33:54] Do you want to see my scars? 想看我的伤疤吗
[34:19] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[34:21] You like ’em? 喜欢吗
[34:24] Yours are gonna look just the same. 你很快就会跟我一般模样了
[34:26] My team… 我的人
[34:28] Your team. 你的人
[34:30] Your team didn’t catch me until I wanted them to. 除非我想被抓 你的人根本抓不到我
[34:32] You’re not in charge so don’t be foolish. 你又不是管事的 别傻了
[34:35] Now try to relax. 试着放轻松
[34:38] Your body will go numb. 你的身体会失去知觉
[34:43] And it goes in so much easier… 要是你能放轻松
[34:46] If you relax. 一切会容易得多
[34:50] The hard part 最难的部分
[34:52] Is not passing out from the pain. 是不在疼痛中昏厥过去
[34:58] Now I understand that profilers think 我知道侧写师认为
[35:01] That stabbing is a substitution for the act of sex. 刀刺是性行为的一种代偿了
[35:04] That if somebody’s impotent 要是有人性无能
[35:07] They’ll use a knife instead. 他们会用刀子替代
[35:10] Is that what you think agent hotchner? 你是这么想的吗 霍奇尔探员
[35:13] Maybe this will change the way that you profile. 也许这会改变你做侧写的方式哦
[35:24] They’re safe. 他们没事
[35:29] Is this really necessary? 真有这个必要吗
[35:31] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[35:32] For how long? 要多久
[35:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:35] Mommy! 妈妈
[35:39] They let me turn on the siren! 他们让我打开了警报器
[35:42] Wow that’s so great baby! did you have fun? 太棒了 宝贝 你高兴吗
[35:46] I’ll help start a bag in jack’s room. 我去杰克的房间帮忙打包
[35:48] Ok. 好
[35:50] How many times did you run it? 你按了几次警报
[35:52] How many times? 3? 三次吗
[35:55] You were at my place right? 你当时在我家 对吧
[35:57] Could you tell how he got in? 你知道他怎么进来的吗
[36:00] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[36:04] Do you want to talk about what happened? 你想讲讲发生了什么吗
[36:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:14] After he stabbed me the first time it all goes blank. 他刺伤我第一刀之后 我就大脑一片空白了
[36:26] How do you feel? 你感觉如何
[36:28] I’m gonna be ok. 我没事
[36:31] Did they explain to you what’s happening? 他们跟你解释发生什么了吗
[36:34] They said the marshals service is… 他们说执法部门会把我们
[36:37] taking us straight from here 直接从这里接走
[36:38] And putting us into protective custody. 然后将我们保护性监禁起来
[36:41] Haley I’m sorry. 哈莉 我很抱歉
[36:47] Do you know where they’re gonna take us? 你知道他们要把我们送去哪吗
[36:49] No I don’t. 不知道
[36:50] And that’s the point. 这就是问题所在
[36:52] I can’t know where you’re going. 我不能知道你们要去哪
[36:54] If you have any contact with anyone, then he could track you. 要是你跟任何人联络过 他就能追踪到你
[36:58] Jack has school. he has friends. 杰克要上学 他还有朋友们
[37:01] I have a job now. 我也要上班
[37:02] I know. 我知道
[37:04] And I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[37:07] We will catch him and you’ll come back 我们会抓到他的 你会回家的
[37:10] And I promise that I will spend the rest of my life 而且我保证 会用我的下半生
[37:13] Making this up to you. 来补偿你
[37:19] Are you sure that we’re in danger? 你确定我们有危险吗
[37:23] Yes. 是的
[37:29] And what about you? are you gonna be safe? 那你呢 你安全吗
[37:32] He wants to see me suffer. 他想看我受折磨
[37:34] Knowing that my son is out there 知道我的儿子就在某个地方
[37:36] And that I can’t see him is better than killing me. 而我不得一见 比杀了我效果更好
[37:42] What am I supposed to say to jack? 我该怎么跟杰克说呢
[37:44] Tell him it’s a vacation 告诉他这是去度假
[37:46] And that it’s not gonna be for very long. 而且不会很久
[37:56] How am I supposed to keep him safe 要是没有熟人可以帮忙
[37:59] If there is no one I know to help me? 我怎么来确保他的安全呢
[38:03] Haley you’re strong. 哈莉 你很坚强
[38:05] You lived with me in this job 你一直与我共同承受这份工作
[38:06] And you’ve practically raised jack all by yourself. 而且杰克基本上是你独自带大的
[38:08] You’re a great mother. 你是个伟大的母亲
[38:21] Can you catch this man? 你能抓到这人吗
[38:23] I will catch this man. 我会抓到他的
[38:31] Jack wants to come in. 杰克想进来
[38:35] I want to see him too. 我也想见他
[38:36] I just don’t think it’s a good idea. 可我觉得这样不太好
[38:38] Look I know you’re trying to protect him. 我知道你是想保护他
[38:42] But you both need this. 但你们俩需要见个面
[38:44] Please. 拜托了
[38:47] Ok. 好吧
[39:01] Hey buddy. 小兄弟
[39:03] Come on in. 快进来
[39:06] All right. 好吧
[39:10] Don’t worry. it’s ok. 别担心 没事的
[39:13] The doctors made sure that I’m completely fine. 医生打包票我完全没事
[39:18] Did mommy tell you that you two are gonna take a trip? 你妈妈告诉你 你俩要去旅行吗
[39:21] Yeah. 是的
[39:23] So I’m not gonna see you for a while. 所以我有一阵子见不到你了
[39:25] Why? 为什么
[39:27] Well think about it like when daddy goes away for work. 就跟老爸为公事出差一样
[39:31] Only this time you and mommy get to go someplace. 只是这次是你和妈妈出门
[39:35] But what do I tell you every time I go away? 我每次出差前都怎么跟你说的
[39:38] You love me. 你爱我
[39:39] More than anything in the world. 超过世上的一切
[39:42] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[39:50] I’m very proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[39:52] Every single day. 在我人生中的每一天
[40:04] I’ll see you soon ok? 我很快会再见到你的 好吗
[40:05] Ok. 好
[40:07] You take care of mom ok? 你照顾好妈妈 好吗
[40:10] Ok. 好
[40:18] I know aaron’s worried. 我知道亚伦很担心
[40:19] Tell him I’ll protect them like they’re my own. 告诉他 我会视如己出一般保护他们
[40:31] I just talked to spence. he’s gonna be fine. 我刚跟斯宾塞谈过 他会好起来的
[40:34] He’s gonna have to be on crutches for a while 他得拄一阵子拐杖
[40:36] But he said kicking down doors is morgan’s job anyway. 可他说反正踹门是摩根的活
[40:41] You know foyet having your credentials 你知道 弗伊特有你的证件
[40:43] Had nothing to do with any of this. 与这一切都没关系
[40:45] It was just his way of trying to torture you. 这是他想折磨你的方式
[40:48] Yeah I know. 我知道
[40:49] Foyet’s about power and control. 弗伊特只想着权利和控制
[40:51] He was hoping to watch me fall apart and… 他想看我崩溃 可
[40:54] Now he wants to destroy hotch. 现在他想摧毁霍奇
[40:56] Exactly. 没错
[40:58] That’s his plan 他就是这么打算的
[40:59] And now we fight it. 现在 我们要跟他斗到底
[41:33] Did you hear what happened this morning? 你听说今早的事了吗
[41:36] No. 没
[41:39] We had a situation. 有个险情
[41:41] Unsub had already killed 2 people. 不明嫌犯已经杀了两个人
[41:43] Said he was gonna keep killing 他声称除非有人用自己的儿子作诱饵
[41:45] Unless a man used his son as bait. 否则他不会停止杀戮
[41:51] What happened? 然后呢
[41:52] We kept the boy safe. 我们救下了那孩子
[41:55] Worked the profile. 做出了侧写
[41:57] It was a happy ending. 是个完美大结局
[42:01] Do you know why I’m telling you this? 你知道为什么我跟你说这些吗
[42:04] Yes. 知道
[42:06] No other group in the world 我想说世上没有任何一个组
[42:07] Could have pulled off what your team did in a matter of hours. 能在几小时内 做成你的组办到的事情
[42:12] I appreciate what you’re trying to do Dave. 感谢你的鼓励 戴夫
[42:15] We’ll get foyet. 我们会抓到弗伊特的
[42:17] I promised haley that we would get him 我跟哈莉保证过 我们会抓到他
[42:19] But the truth is if he stops killing 可事实是 要是他不再杀人
[42:21] We have no way of tracking him. 我们就没办法追踪到他
[42:23] He stopped killing for 10 years just for the pleasure 他十年没有杀人
[42:25] Of watching shaunessy’s life fall apart. 就是为了看肖尼斯崩溃
[42:36] What’s jack gonna remember about me in 10 years? 10年后杰克还会记得我什么
[42:40] Hotch look at me. 霍奇 看着我
[42:44] I’m telling you 我向你保证
[42:47] We’ll get him. 我们会把他绳之以法
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第4季第26集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme