时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This unsub kills in 2- and 3-day cycles. | 嫌犯两到三天作一次案 |
[00:05] | Which means he’s about to go back out there. | 也就是说他马上又会再次作案 |
[00:07] | I got home from Iraq. | 我从伊拉克回到家 |
[00:08] | My baby sister Lee was missing. | 我妹妹丽失踪了 |
[00:10] | I found her on the streets. | 我在街上找到了她 |
[00:12] | I got her home, got her cleaned up. | 我带她回家 让她戒毒 |
[00:14] | She even wore my dog tags for good luck. | 她甚至戴着我的军牌 作为幸运符 |
[00:17] | 2 weeks later, she slipped back onto the streets… | 两周后 她又回到了街上 |
[00:19] | and has been missing since. | 之后就再也没有见到她了 |
[00:21] | We have another reported missing. | 我们又发现一人失踪 |
[00:22] | 17-year-old Kelly Shane. | 17岁的凯莉·谢恩 |
[00:36] | Stop! No! No! | 停下 不要 |
[00:43] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[00:50] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们究竟是谁啊 |
[00:54] | You are Mason Turner? | 你是梅森·特纳 |
[00:55] | Dr. Turner. | 是特纳医生 |
[00:56] | This is my sister, Lee Hightower. | 这是我妹妹丽·海托沃 |
[00:59] | Has she been here? | 她来过这里没 |
[01:00] | Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on? | 有没有人能告诉我这到底怎么回事 |
[01:04] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局探员 |
[01:05] | We’ve been invited by the RCMP | 加拿大皇家骑警请我们 |
[01:06] | to assist in an ongoing investigation. | 来协助调查一宗案件 |
[01:08] | You haven’t been invited into my home. | 我可没请你们闯进我家 |
[01:11] | My Canadian home. | 我家可是在加拿大 |
[01:13] | Now get the hell out before I call the proper authorities. | 都给我滚出去 别逼我向本地警局报警 |
[01:16] | Sir, we’ve been invited by the proper authorities. | 先生 我们是你们警方请来的 |
[01:17] | Telephone, dial number 911. | 电话 拨打911 |
[01:21] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您需要什么帮助 |
[01:23] | This is Dr. Mason Turner, | 我是梅森·特纳医生 |
[01:24] | 11712 Scott Road. | 家住斯科特路11712号 |
[01:26] | That won’t be necessary. | 你没必要这样的 |
[01:28] | I want these people out of my home. | 我想让这些人滚出我的家 |
[01:30] | They don’t have any right to be here. | 他们没有权利进这里 |
[01:32] | Agent Rossi, Agent Hotchner, | 罗西探员 霍奇纳探员 |
[01:34] | may I have a word with you, please? | 我能和你们谈谈吗 |
[02:14] | No! | 不 |
[02:24] | Help me! | 救命 |
[02:34] | Help me! | 救命 |
[02:37] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:39] | What? | 什么 |
[02:42] | Was that a scream? | 刚才是有人在叫吗 |
[02:48] | Anything? | 还有吗 |
[02:49] | I don’t even know what direction in came from. | 我都不知道是哪个方向传来的 |
[02:52] | That’s another reason I hate these damn woods. | 这是我恨树林的另一个原因 |
[02:55] | It messes with the sound. | 声音传来根本辨不清方向 |
[02:56] | You said this would be the unsub. | 你们说过他就是嫌犯 |
[02:58] | Everything points to him, inspector. | 所有证据都指向他 警长 |
[02:59] | The profile was right. | 侧写是对的 |
[03:01] | Does that man look capable of abducting anyone? | 那人看起来像是能绑架别人吗 |
[03:03] | Relax, Jeff. | 杰夫 放松点 |
[03:04] | I let a suspect who tried to kill my border agents out of jail, | 我将一个试图杀害我同事的嫌犯放出监狱 |
[03:07] | a man who actually confessed to the crimes we’re investigating, | 他都已经供认犯下了我们正在调查的案件 |
[03:10] | because I believed you. | 因为我相信了你们 |
[03:12] | And you were wrong. | 你们错了 |
[03:13] | It doesn’t always make sense initially. | 初看也许会觉得不合理 |
[03:14] | No. I’m taking my prisoner back to the station, | 不 我要把囚犯带回局里 |
[03:18] | and you can all go home. Excuse me. | 你们可以打道回府了 请让一下 |
[03:37] | Pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[03:45] | What’s this thing? | 那是什么 |
[03:47] | I don’t know as much about pig farms as you might think. | 我没你想象的那么了解养猪场 |
[03:52] | Prentiss. | 潘提斯 |
[03:53] | That’s a handprint. | 这是个手印 |
[03:55] | That looks like blood. | 看起来像血 |
[04:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:06] | Hotch! There’s a box next to the pigs– | 霍奇 猪圈旁有个箱子 |
[04:08] | It’s like a garbage bin or something. | 看起来像垃圾箱什么的 |
[04:10] | It’s full of nothing but bloody shoes, | 里面全是带血的鞋子 |
[04:12] | all different sizes, male and female. | 各种尺码 男鞋和女鞋 |
[04:15] | We said we were looking for 10 missings? | 我们以为是10个失踪者 |
[04:18] | There’s gotta be over 100 pairs of shoes in that thing. | 那里至少得有100双鞋 |
[04:32] | These are… | 这些是 |
[04:34] | They belong to victims? | 是被害人的吗 |
[04:36] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[04:38] | Why just the shoes? Where are the bodies? | 怎么只有鞋子 尸体呢 |
[04:40] | I don’t think there’s going to be any bodies, guys. | 我觉得不会有尸体了 |
[04:42] | Pigs are omnivores. | 猪是杂食动物 |
[04:43] | They’ll eat anything. | 它们什么都吃 |
[04:45] | By anything, I mean…anything. | 什么都吃 我是指 喂什么吃什么 |
[05:25] | And Back | 重返人间 |
[05:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:30] | I’m going to take these cuffs off you. | 我先把你的手铐取下来 |
[05:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:36] | We’re still not sure, William. | 我们还不太确定 威廉 |
[05:38] | Did you find my sister? | 你们找到我妹妹了没 |
[05:40] | No. | 没有 |
[05:42] | But… | 不过 |
[05:45] | Would you happen to know | 你知道她失踪时 |
[05:46] | what kind of shoes she was wearing when she went missing? | 穿的是什么样的鞋子吗 |
[05:50] | Shoes? No– | 鞋子 不… |
[06:00] | Is Bedwell all right? | 贝德维尔还好吗 |
[06:01] | He will be. | 他会好的 |
[06:02] | He has every available cop in Ontario on the way here. | 他已经把安大略省所有闲置警力调往这边了 |
[06:04] | You find anyone in the house? | 你们在屋子里发现有人吗 |
[06:06] | Mason Turner. | 梅森·特纳 |
[06:08] | Is he in custody? | 他被拘押了吗 |
[06:09] | Uh, not exactly. | 没有 |
[06:10] | But he’s not going anywhere. | 不过他跑不了的 |
[06:12] | He’s quadriplegic. | 他四肢瘫痪 |
[06:13] | Paralyzed from the neck down. JJ’s in there with him right now. | 从脖子以下瘫痪 小洁正和他在一起 |
[06:16] | Well, that’s a pretty good criminal defense. | 那倒是很有力的刑事辩护 |
[06:18] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去和他谈谈 |
[06:21] | Morgan, do you have the contact number for the Detroit detective? | 摩根 你有那位底特律警探的联系电话吗 |
[06:24] | Benning? Yeah. | 本宁吗 有 |
[06:24] | Yeah, we’re gonna need their open missings | 我们需要他们公开的失踪人员档案 |
[06:26] | so we can make identifications on this property. | 好在这里确认身份 |
[06:28] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:31] | I think that laptop is his sole communications device. | 我觉得那台电脑是他唯一的交流工具 |
[06:33] | Which means data files on hard drives, records. | 也就是说硬盘上会存有数据 记录 |
[06:39] | B.A.U. Tech Center, | 行动分析组技术中心 |
[06:40] | where you should definitely pay attention | 你可一定要重视 |
[06:42] | to the girl behind the curtain. | 我这位幕后女英雄哦 |
[06:43] | Garcia, I need you in ontario A.S.A.P. | 加西亚 我需要你尽快来安大略 |
[06:45] | at the farmhouse that the unsub’s car was registered to. | 就是嫌犯的车注册的那个农场 |
[06:49] | Yes, sir. What should I bring? | 是 长官 我要带什么 |
[06:51] | We need forensic recovery from a laptop. | 我们要恢复一台笔记本的数据 |
[06:53] | I’ll tell you more when you get here. | 我等你到了再跟你细说 |
[06:54] | I don’t want this over the phone. | 我不想在电话上说这个 |
[06:55] | And the next flight, Garcia. | 坐下一班飞机 加西亚 |
[06:56] | Ok. On my way. | 好的 马上到 |
[07:00] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[07:02] | Not over the phone. | 不能在电话里说 |
[07:04] | I don’t think we’re gonna be in Kansas anymore. | 我们可能去不了堪萨斯了 |
[07:08] | Reid, will you let Bedwell know | 里德 你去告诉贝德维尔 |
[07:09] | that we’re gonna need a warrant | 我们需要搜查令 |
[07:10] | to examine the laptop and the hard drives. | 检查笔记本和硬盘 |
[07:12] | Reid. How long do you think it would take? | 里德 你觉得要多久 |
[07:15] | To get a warrant? | 拿到搜查令吗 |
[07:16] | No. For the pigs to… | 不是 这些猪要用多久 |
[07:18] | Depending on the size and condition of the body | 那得看尸体被投进猪槽时的 |
[07:20] | when it’s placed in the pen, | 大小和腐烂程度 |
[07:22] | it wouldn’t be quick. Why? | 不会很快 为何问这个 |
[07:24] | That means Kelly wasn’t put in there. | 那就是说凯莉尚未被扔进去 |
[07:27] | She’s still here somewhere. | 她还在这附近 |
[07:52] | My parents are gonna be looking for me. | 我爸妈会找我的 |
[07:56] | They’re important people. | 他们是大人物 |
[08:01] | Do you hear me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[08:06] | You better let me go. | 你最好放我走 |
[08:20] | I’m serious! | 我是说真的 |
[08:22] | You’re gonna be in big trouble if you don’t. | 你如果不放我走 会惹上大麻烦的 |
[08:26] | Are you listening to me?! | 你有没有听到我说话 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[08:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:32] | I think– | 我想 |
[08:41] | They’re gonna need some help outside. | 外面需要帮忙 |
[08:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:52] | Did something happen out there? | 外面发生什么事了吗 |
[08:55] | You know what we found. | 你知道我们发现了什么 |
[08:57] | How could I? | 我怎么会知道 |
[08:58] | You see I’m paralyzed. | 你也看到我瘫痪了 |
[09:01] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[09:04] | You know exactly what’s out there. | 你知道得一清二楚 |
[09:07] | You watched the whole thing. | 你躺在这里旁观一切 |
[09:09] | Put that back. | 把它放回去 |
[09:12] | You like watching, don’t you? | 你挺喜欢看的 不是吗 |
[09:14] | This is not your jurisdiction. | 你们在这里没有执法权 |
[09:17] | Oh, I’m not gonna arrest you. | 我又没打算抓你 |
[09:20] | Stop that! | 停下 |
[09:21] | Phone. Dial number– | 电话 拨打 |
[09:27] | You can’t do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[09:29] | I’m not doing anything to you. | 我没对你做什么 |
[09:31] | In fact, you don’t even have to talk to me. | 其实 你都不用跟我说话的 |
[09:33] | As you said, I have no jurisdiction here. | 正如你所说 我在这里没有执法权 |
[09:36] | But, almost every policeman in Ontario | 但是 几乎安大略所有的警察 |
[09:39] | is on their way to this farm, | 都在赶往这个农场的路上 |
[09:42] | and they do have jurisdiction. | 他们有执法权 |
[09:49] | Some very bad things have happened here, | 这里发生了很恐怖的事 |
[09:53] | and they’re gonna discover all of it. | 他们会发现真相的 |
[09:55] | Now, Mason… | 梅森 |
[10:00] | How many victims were there? | 总共有多少个被害人 |
[10:03] | 100? | 100个 |
[10:05] | More? | 还是更多 |
[10:07] | Do you even know for sure? | 你是不是连具体数字都不知道 |
[10:09] | I need my mirrors. | 我需要我的镜子 |
[10:11] | No. What you need | 不 你需要的 |
[10:14] | is something to make you look less like the monster | 是能让你看上去不那么像怪物的东西 |
[10:18] | that we both know that you really are. | 但我们其实都知道你确实是 |
[10:21] | How can you call me that? | 你怎么能这么说我 |
[10:23] | I’ve never laid a hand on anybody. | 我碰都没碰过他们 |
[10:25] | You need to tell me where the other guy is | 你得告诉我另外一个凶手在哪里 |
[10:28] | before he kills Kelly, | 别让他又杀害了凯莉 |
[10:30] | your latest victim. | 也就是你最新的被害人 |
[10:32] | So, how much time does she have, Mason? | 她还剩多少时间 梅森 |
[10:35] | How much time do you have | 你的时间又所剩多少呢 |
[10:38] | before I’m unable to say that you helped me? | 再晚我可就没办法替你求情了 |
[10:48] | I think I have a concussion. | 我觉得我有点脑震荡 |
[10:52] | I need a hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[10:53] | No hospitals! | 不能去医院 |
[10:55] | I won’t tell them about you. | 我不会告发你的 |
[10:57] | Just drop me off. | 只要把我送过去就行 |
[10:58] | Hospitals are bad places! | 医院不是好地方 |
[10:59] | I really need to see a doctor. | 我真的需要看医生 |
[11:02] | Mason says no hospitals! Never no hospital! | 梅森说过不准去医院 绝对不行 |
[11:05] | Ok. Ok, no hospital. | 好吧 不去医院 |
[11:12] | It was my brother… Lucas. | 是我弟弟 卢卡斯 |
[11:15] | He’s crazy. | 他是个疯子 |
[11:17] | He did all of it. | 一切都是他干的 |
[11:20] | He did this to me, too. | 我成这样也是他害的 |
[11:25] | I wanted to try to stop him. | 我也曾想阻止他 |
[11:28] | How could I? | 但办不到 |
[11:29] | Why didn’t you call for help? | 你为什么不寻求帮助 |
[11:31] | I tried that once, | 我试过一次 |
[11:33] | but he found out. | 但被他发现了 |
[11:35] | He beat me. He almost killed me. | 他猛揍我 他差点打死我 |
[11:40] | You don’t understand what it’s like | 你根本不明白 |
[11:41] | to be completely vulnerable to someone | 完全无法反抗一个 |
[11:43] | who’s capable of the things that he has done. | 犯下如此多罪恶行径的人的滋味 |
[11:48] | Where is he right now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[11:50] | Oh, I wish I could help you. | 我也想帮你 |
[11:52] | I don’t know what he does when he leaves me here. | 但我不知道他在外面都会干些什么 |
[11:56] | He has a girl with him. | 他抓了一个女孩 |
[11:58] | A young girl from Detroit. | 一个来自底特律的年轻女孩 |
[12:01] | Then you… should pray for her. | 那么你 该为她祈福 |
[12:11] | There’s a picture of him in the other room. | 另一个房间有张他的照片 |
[12:15] | It was taken years ago, | 好多年前拍的 |
[12:18] | but it still looks like him. | 但还是挺像他的 |
[12:22] | I should warn you… | 我得警告你 |
[12:24] | he’s crazy and very big. | 他是个块头很大的疯子 |
[12:27] | Inhumanly strong. | 强壮得不似常人 |
[12:29] | When you find him, you should warn everyone… | 一旦找到了他 你得警告所有人 |
[12:33] | if they don’t kill him first, | 如果你们不马上杀了他 |
[12:35] | he’ll kill all of you. | 他会杀了你们所有人 |
[13:03] | Judge will sign the warrant for the laptop | 明早第一时间法官就会签署 |
[13:05] | first thing in the morning. | 针对电脑的搜查令 |
[13:06] | Our tech should just be getting there then. | 到时候我们的技术人员也差不多到了 |
[13:07] | We got search-and-rescue units coming. | 搜寻救援队正在赶来 |
[13:09] | There’re also our emergency response team, | 我们的应急小组也在路上 |
[13:11] | so they’ll be armed in case we come across something. | 他们会全副武装 以防万一 |
[13:13] | When this hits the press, | 一旦该事件被媒体披露 |
[13:14] | families of missings are gonna come rushing out here. | 失踪人口的家属一定会蜂拥而至 |
[13:17] | I’m gonna need some uniformed officers to assist me. | 我需要一些警官协助我 |
[13:19] | Come on, let’s get you set up. | 来吧 我们做好准备 |
[13:21] | Morgan, I want you to supervise the evidence collection. | 摩根 我需要你监督证据收集工作 |
[13:23] | I don’t think the techs have seen a scene like this before. | 我觉得技术人员以前未曾见过这样的犯罪现场 |
[13:25] | Has anyone? | 谁都没见过吧 |
[13:26] | We have a picture. | 我们找到张照片 |
[13:28] | This is Lucas Turner, Mason’s brother. | 这是卢卡斯·特纳 梅森的弟弟 |
[13:30] | According to Mason, he’s the unsub. | 据梅森称 他就是嫌犯 |
[13:32] | Mason claims he’s a victim himself. | 梅森声称他本人也是被害人 |
[13:35] | Does Mason know where Lucas would take the girl? | 梅森知道卢卡斯可能带那女孩去哪里吗 |
[13:36] | Claims he has no idea. | 他说他不知道 |
[13:38] | Reid, Lucas is your assignment. | 里德 卢卡斯就交给你负责了 |
[13:39] | Find his room, his things, | 去搜查他的房间 他的物品 |
[13:41] | anything that might tell us where he would go. | 任何可以推测他的去向的东西 |
[13:42] | On it. | 遵命 |
[13:43] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[13:44] | Mason warned me that his brother is extremely psychotic. | 梅森警告我说他弟弟有很严重的精神病 |
[13:47] | Says he won’t go down without a fight. | 说他不会乖乖投降 |
[13:49] | Prentiss, have JJ get the picture | 潘提斯 让小洁向媒体公布照片 |
[13:50] | and the description out to the press. | 以及嫌犯的外貌特点 |
[13:52] | When they get here, put them to work for us. | 等他们到达这里 让他们也帮上忙 |
[13:53] | Somebody’s gonna notice a man that big. | 总有人会注意到这样的彪形大汉的 |
[13:55] | You got it. | 马上去办 |
[13:56] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[13:59] | According to Mason, Mason claims to. | 你刚强调”据梅森说” “梅森声称” |
[14:01] | It sounds like you don’t believe him. | 听起来你并不相信他 |
[14:02] | He also said we shouldn’t even try to talk to his brother. | 他还说我们根本无需试着和他弟弟谈判 |
[14:05] | We should shoot first. | 应该直接开枪 |
[14:07] | Well, that’s either helpful advice… | 这要么是善意的劝告 |
[14:09] | or a way for half a team to clean up loose ends. | 要么是想让我们就此结案 洗清一切 |
[14:12] | Either way, this is some family. | 不管是哪一种 他们家可真神奇 |
[14:26] | If you have photos, I can take them here. | 如果你带来了照片 可以交到我这里 |
[14:28] | We have police officers that | 我们这里有警官 |
[14:29] | can answer questions about your loved ones. | 会回答关于你们家人的问题 |
[14:33] | Andre, these are the unsub’s coveralls. | 安德鲁 这是嫌犯的工作服 |
[14:35] | Looks like they haven’t been washed in some time, | 看上去很久没洗了 |
[14:37] | so it should be a good scent source. | 警犬应该可以追踪 |
[14:38] | Got it. | 好的 |
[14:40] | Your warrant. | 你的搜查令 |
[14:42] | You can search all his files and hard drives. | 你有权查看他所有的文档和硬盘设备 |
[14:44] | – Great. – Let’s go serve it. | -很好 -那就赶紧查起来吧 |
[14:46] | Garcia, find me something. | 加西亚 去查出些东西来 |
[14:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[15:08] | Agent Morgan. | 摩根探员 |
[15:11] | You got here fast. | 你来得挺快的 |
[15:12] | Detroit’s not that far. | 底特律又不远 |
[15:16] | Did you bring the case files? | 案件卷宗带来了吗 |
[15:18] | I got 35 open missings. | 我这里有35个失踪案 |
[15:20] | That’s all? | 就这些吗 |
[15:22] | That’s not enough? | 这么多还不够吗 |
[15:24] | 89 pairs. | 89双 |
[15:26] | 89 89? | |
[15:27] | So far. | 目前为止而已 |
[15:30] | Oh…God. | 上帝啊 |
[15:32] | I don’t think God’s been out here in a long time. | 我觉得上帝已经遗忘这里很久了 |
[15:39] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[15:40] | How would you be? | 你说呢 |
[15:42] | He asked for help and nobody ever looked for his sister. | 他曾经寻求帮助 却没人帮他找妹妹 |
[15:45] | We did the best we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[15:47] | Ignoring him was the best you could do? | 无视他也算尽力了 |
[15:48] | We were undermanned. | 我们人手不够 |
[15:52] | Well, these are just all throwaway people to you anyway, right? | 那些人在你们眼里 不过是被社会遗弃的人对吧 |
[15:55] | That is not fair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[15:57] | – Isn’t it? – Agent Morgan! | -是吗 -摩根探员 |
[15:59] | Can you come here, please? | 能过来一下吗 |
[16:03] | Grab your case files. | 带上你的卷宗 |
[16:06] | Mason says his brother | 梅森说他弟弟 |
[16:07] | sometimes sleeps on the couch in the living room | 有时会睡在客厅里的沙发上 |
[16:09] | or disappears for days at a time. | 有时会消失个几天 |
[16:12] | He doesn’t have a room? | 他连房间都没有吗 |
[16:13] | Not according to Mason. | 反正梅森说没有 |
[16:15] | Keep looking around. | 继续找 |
[16:16] | They’ve lived here their whole lives. | 他们一辈子都住在这里 |
[16:18] | There’s got to be something here | 这里一定有什么东西 |
[16:18] | that gives us an idea of who he is. | 能向我们揭示他是怎样的人 |
[16:24] | That is my personal property. | 那是我的私人财产 |
[16:26] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[16:27] | I showed you the warrant. | 我出示过搜查令了 |
[16:29] | I have research on there. Proprietary research. | 那里面有我的研究 专利研究 |
[16:32] | Intellectual property. | 知识产权 |
[16:34] | I helped you. | 我提供协助了 |
[16:36] | I told you everything I know. | 我知道的全都告诉你了 |
[16:37] | If what you’ve told me is your total involvement, | 如果你什么都告诉我了 |
[16:39] | there shouldn’t be anything on this computer | 那电脑上应该不会有 |
[16:41] | that you don’t want us to see. | 你不想让我们看到的东西 |
[16:44] | Do you need anything, Dave? | 需要帮忙吗 戴夫 |
[16:46] | No. Me and Mason are having a great time. | 不 我和梅森谈得很愉快 |
[16:49] | Aren’t we, Mason? | 是吧 梅森 |
[16:57] | Once I saw my brother strangle a man so forcefully, | 有一次我看到我弟弟勒死了一个男人 |
[17:02] | blood dripped from his eye sockets. | 血从那男人的眼窝里滴了出来 |
[17:07] | I’m not talking petechia. | 我不是说於痕 |
[17:11] | Actual dripping blood. | 是真的血滴 |
[17:17] | He can be very volatile… when things don’t go his way. | 事情不合他意时 他情绪会非常不稳定 |
[17:23] | Are you trying to scare me? | 你是在恐吓我吗 |
[17:26] | I’m just saying. | 我就这么一说 |
[17:28] | You better hurry up and find that girl, or… | 你们最好快点找到那个女孩 |
[17:35] | he’s gonna tear her to pieces. | 不然他会把她撕成碎片的 |
[17:42] | Is someone supposed to call you on that phone? | 你是在等谁给你打电话吗 |
[17:48] | You don’t have to hide it. I’m trying to help. | 你不用把它藏起来 我想帮你 |
[17:51] | Maybe you don’t get service in here. | 可能这里没信号 |
[17:55] | Are we underground? | 我们是不是在地下 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:59] | The walls look like we’re underground. | 看墙壁我们好像在地下 |
[18:00] | If we are, your phone probably won’t work in here. | 如果是 也许你的手机在这里没用 |
[18:03] | Won’t work? | 没用 |
[18:04] | Not if we’re underground. | 除非到外面去 |
[19:08] | William. | 威廉 |
[19:10] | Have you found something? | 有发现吗 |
[19:34] | She asked me for them. | 这是她找我要的 |
[19:41] | Before I went back over there, before I lost my… | 在我回战场之前 在我失去… |
[19:47] | William, I’m really sorry. | 威廉 我真的很遗憾 |
[19:53] | She didn’t want me to go back. | 她不想让我回去 |
[19:59] | It was like she knew something was gonna happen. | 就像已经知道会出事一样 |
[20:09] | I should have listened to her. | 我当时听她的就好了 |
[20:44] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[20:46] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得离开这里一下 |
[20:48] | When? | 什么时候 |
[20:49] | I’m gonna hook up with Prentiss and the search party. | 我要去找潘提斯和搜寻队 |
[20:50] | I–I can’t stand around here. | 我 我在这里待不下去了 |
[20:53] | Ok. Keep in touch. | 好吧 保持联络 |
[21:05] | If you’re waiting for someone to call you, | 如果你在等人打电话给你 |
[21:06] | they can’t. | 他们打不了 |
[21:07] | He always calls. | 他每次都打的 |
[21:09] | I’m telling you, he can’t. | 我说了 他打不了 |
[21:11] | He always calls! | 他每次都打的 |
[21:12] | But if there’s no service, he can’t. | 但是如果没有信号 他就打不通 |
[21:16] | Reid? | 里德 |
[21:17] | Up here. Hey, I found out where he sleeps. | 在上面 我找到他睡觉的地方了 |
[21:19] | So Mason was lying? | 那梅森说谎了是吗 |
[21:20] | I find it hard to believe | 我觉得很难以置信 |
[21:21] | he didn’t know his brother was living in the barn. | 他不知道自己的弟弟住在谷仓里 |
[21:24] | Anything up there that’s gonna help us find him? | 上面有什么线索能帮我们找到他吗 |
[21:25] | No, nothing yet. | 没有 暂时没发现 |
[21:26] | I will say this, though– | 不过我想说 |
[21:27] | I doubt that he’s psychotic. | 我不太相信他患有精神病 |
[21:29] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:29] | There’s a collection of drawings up here | 这上面画了一系列的图画 |
[21:31] | that suggest autism or moderate mental retardation. | 显示其患有自闭症或中度智力障碍 |
[21:33] | Now, retardation and psychosis | 某个人同时患有 |
[21:35] | in the exact same subject is exceedingly rare. | 智障和精神病是极其少有的 |
[21:38] | It’s more likely he doesn’t fully understand | 很有可能他并不完全理解 |
[21:40] | the acts that he’s committed. | 自己正在做的事情 |
[21:41] | Anything to suggest a violent nature? | 有没有显示出暴力倾向 |
[21:43] | Nothing in the drawings. | 从图画上看不出来 |
[21:44] | They do suggest someone’s been watching him. | 但这些却显示出有人在监视他 |
[21:47] | He’s very childlike. | 他很像小孩子 |
[21:48] | I think that when we find him, | 我觉得我们找到他的时候 |
[21:50] | he’s gonna be scared and probably confused. | 他会被吓到 可能还会很困惑 |
[21:53] | You think he’ll fight? | 你觉得他会反抗吗 |
[21:55] | Uh, yeah, I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[21:59] | Hey, Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[22:02] | Do you ever get the feeling | 你有没有过这种感觉 |
[22:03] | that a case isn’t going to end well? | 就是某件案子不会有好结果 |
[22:06] | Reid, keep looking. | 里德 继续找 |
[22:07] | This girl needs us. | 那个女孩需要我们 |
[22:10] | Maybe you should go outside. | 也许你该去外面 |
[22:14] | What? | 什么 |
[22:15] | And walk around out there | 去外面走走 |
[22:16] | until you get your call. | 看看能不能接到电话 |
[22:18] | No. | 不 |
[22:19] | You really should go. | 你真的应该出去 |
[22:20] | Aah! He’ll call me! | 他会打给我的 |
[22:22] | Don’t you say he won’t call me! | 不准说他不会打给我 |
[22:25] | Don’t you say he won’t call me! | 不准说他不会打给我 |
[22:27] | Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Please! | 妈咪 妈咪 妈咪 拜托 |
[22:31] | Help me. | 救我 |
[22:33] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[22:35] | I want to go. I want to go home. | 我想离开 我想回家 |
[22:37] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[22:46] | You’ve been with this team what, 2 years, right? | 你加入这个队伍多久 两年了 对吗 |
[22:48] | – Almost 3 already. – It’s 7 for me. | -快三年了 -我有七年了 |
[22:50] | I mean, that’s all I’ve been thinking about all day… | 我今天一整天都在想 |
[22:52] | is the entire time I’ve been with the B.A.U., | 我加入行为分析组之后 |
[22:54] | working almost nonstop, having no real life, | 几乎全年无休的工作 自己的生活都没有 |
[22:56] | these brothers have been out here killing 89 people | 这对兄弟在这里杀了89个人 |
[22:58] | and we didn’t even know about it. | 我们却毫不知情 |
[22:59] | Well, we know now. | 我们现在知道了 |
[23:01] | And we’ll make them pay. | 而且我们会让他们付出代价 |
[23:02] | But how many others are still out there, Prentiss, | 但世上还有多少其他杀人犯呢 潘提斯 |
[23:05] | hunting and killing? | 不停地寻找目标杀戮 |
[23:07] | I mean, the thing is, no matter what we do, | 事实是 不管我们怎么做 |
[23:08] | no matter how hard we work, | 不管我们多辛苦地工作 |
[23:10] | no matter how good we are at what we do, | 不管我们多擅长自己的工作 |
[23:13] | this is never gonna end. | 都无法杜绝犯罪 |
[23:15] | Could be some markings up ahead there. | 那前面可能有记号 |
[23:17] | At the tree line? | 那排树木吗 |
[23:25] | He must have gone in the water. | 他肯定从水里走的 |
[23:27] | If the dogs lose that scent, | 如果狗都追踪不到气味 |
[23:28] | it’s gonna be nothing but a needle in a big old haystack. | 那无疑是大海捞针了 |
[23:30] | Maybe we should split up, take either side of the stream. | 也许我们该分开到溪流两边 |
[23:32] | He might have come back out somewhere up there. | 他有可能从那边回来过 |
[23:34] | As long as I don’t have to hang out | 只要我不用待在 |
[23:36] | at that damn pig farm, I’m good. | 那该死的猪农场 我就没意见 |
[23:40] | Ok, defense system, let’s see what you’re made of. | 防御系统 我们来看看你有几斤几两 |
[23:43] | Bang– like Berlin– | 嘣 像柏林墙一样 |
[23:45] | another wall falls, | 另一堵墙也倒下了 |
[23:47] | the world opens up. | 世界的大门打开了 |
[23:48] | There you are, inner core. | 找到你了 内核 |
[23:50] | Change password– let’s go with OZ. | 修改密码 用”奥兹”吧 |
[23:53] | Oh, I’m feeling so Dorothy Gale today. | 我今天觉得自己就像桃乐茜·格尔一样 |
[23:56] | Auntie Em would be so proud… | 埃姆舅妈一定会很骄傲的 |
[24:14] | – No! – All right, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -别 -好吧 对不起 对不起 |
[24:18] | What? | 什么 |
[24:20] | Mas…Mason says I always get mad too hard. | 梅 梅森说我总是容易发狂 |
[24:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:35] | My name is Kelly. | 我叫凯莉 |
[24:37] | Mason says never, nev-never no names. | 梅森说千万 千万不要说名字 |
[24:41] | Doesn’t Mason want us to be friends? | 梅森不希望我们做朋友吗 |
[24:45] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[24:53] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[24:58] | They were doing experiments. | 他们在做试验 |
[25:01] | Experiments? | 试验吗 |
[25:04] | Unsuccessful ones. | 失败的试验 |
[25:06] | He tried to fix himself. | 他想治愈自己 |
[25:08] | Would it be better if it was all for nothing? | 难道说毫无目的地杀人就没那么坏了吗 |
[25:11] | They were human beings. | 他们是人 |
[25:13] | They were transients and drug users and prostitutes. | 他们是流浪者 吸毒犯和妓女 |
[25:17] | They were useless to society. | 他们对社会无用 |
[25:19] | I gave them the chance to be part of a cure. | 我给了他们机会 为新的医学突破做贡献 |
[25:23] | To be of use. | 让他们变得有用 |
[25:25] | – But that’s– – That’s science. | -但那是 -那就是科学 |
[25:27] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[25:29] | So you got some information off my laptop. | 你从我的笔记本里找到资料了 |
[25:32] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[25:33] | What jury’s gonna believe | 哪个陪审团会相信 |
[25:34] | I had the power to kill anyone? | 我有能力杀人 |
[25:39] | I haven’t been able to move from the neck down for 7 years. | 我脖子以下部位不能动已经有七年了 |
[25:45] | Even if you could convict me of something… | 即使你们可以将我定罪 |
[25:50] | what punishment could be worse than the life I already lead? | 又有什么惩罚会比我现在的生活还要糟糕 |
[25:57] | Find my idiot brother. | 找到我那白痴弟弟 |
[26:00] | Exact your pound of flesh | 该怎么处置怎么处置 |
[26:02] | and leave me the hell alone. | 然后都他妈别来烦我 |
[26:09] | No. | 不 |
[26:12] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[26:14] | You can tell me your name. | 你可以告诉我你的名字 |
[26:18] | Lu-Lucas. | 卢 卢卡斯 |
[26:20] | That’s a nice name. | 真是个好名字 |
[26:23] | A very nice name. | 很好听的名字 |
[26:26] | Do you have any food, Lucas? | 你有食物在身上吗 卢卡斯 |
[26:31] | Food? | 食物 |
[26:32] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[26:34] | I threw up all my food when I was sick. | 我刚才不舒服把吃下去的东西都吐出来了 |
[26:38] | I really need some food. | 我真的需要吃点东西 |
[26:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[26:45] | Oh, no. Wait. | 别 等一下 |
[26:46] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友了 |
[26:49] | You don’t have to tie me up, Lucas. | 你不用绑住我的 卢卡斯 |
[26:53] | M-Mason says always. | 梅 梅森 说一定要 |
[26:56] | Mason doesn’t want us to be friends, remember? | 梅森不希望我们做朋友 记得吗 |
[27:00] | You don’t have to tie me up, Lucas. | 你不用绑住我的 卢卡斯 |
[27:02] | That’s how friends act. | 朋友都不会绑的 |
[27:07] | I really need some food. | 我真的需要一些吃的 |
[27:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:35] | They were doing experiments. | 他们在做试验 |
[27:36] | Spinal regeneration? | 脊椎再生吗 |
[27:38] | Probably. He was definitely trying to fix himself. | 很有可能 他肯定想让自己康复 |
[27:41] | Stem cell harvesting? The equipment’s far too unsophisticated. | 获取干细胞吗 那设备也实在太简陋了 |
[27:43] | There’s no way it would have ever worked. | 绝对不可能会成功的 |
[27:46] | You were a prosecutor, Hotch. | 你以前是个检察官 霍奇 |
[27:47] | Could you convict this guy? | 你能将这家伙定罪吗 |
[27:49] | A quadriplegic who clearly never touched any of the victims? | 一个从未碰过被害人的瘫痪人士 |
[27:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:55] | We need to concentrate on Kelly. | 我们得把精力集中到凯莉身上 |
[27:56] | We can’t worry about the other stuff right now. | 我们现在不能分心去管别的事 |
[28:01] | He might get away with this. | 他可能会逃脱法律制裁 |
[28:13] | No– | 不 |
[28:53] | No! | 不 |
[29:29] | Prentiss, I got someone sneaking around | 潘提斯 我前面大概30码的地方 |
[29:31] | about 30 yards ahead of me. | 有个人鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[29:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:42] | No! | 不 |
[30:00] | FBI! Do not move! | 联邦调查局 别动 |
[30:24] | Berries. | 浆果 |
[30:35] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈是怎么回事啊 |
[30:37] | I’m sorry, Mr. Lang. | 对不起 朗先生 |
[30:38] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[30:39] | Uh, not yet, sir. | 现在还不能 先生 |
[30:41] | Have you seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[30:45] | That’s Lucas Turner. | 那是卢卡斯·特纳 |
[30:46] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[30:47] | Oh, everybody knows Lucas. | 大家都认识卢卡斯 |
[30:49] | He’s–he’s a little soft in the head. | 他 他的脑子有点问题 |
[30:50] | You guys wait around long enough, he’ll wander back home. | 你们耐心等着 他会溜达回家的 |
[30:53] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[30:55] | Yes, sir. Thank you. | 是的 先生 谢谢 |
[31:03] | What do you think’s in that bag? | 你觉得袋子里装了什么 |
[31:05] | I’m pretty sure I don’t want to know. | 我确定我不想知道 |
[31:11] | These are delicious, Lucas. | 这些很好吃 卢卡斯 |
[31:16] | Could I have some water? | 我能喝点水吗 |
[31:19] | I have water. | 我有水 |
[31:20] | Could I have some? | 能让我喝点吗 |
[31:30] | This is a nice house you have, Lucas. | 你的房子很漂亮 卢卡斯 |
[31:34] | This is not a house. | 这可不是住的地方 |
[31:36] | The–the farm is our house. | 我们住在农场 |
[31:39] | What is this, then? | 那这里是做什么用的 |
[31:41] | It’s for where we do hunting. | 这是我们打猎用的 |
[31:42] | Me–me and my dad and my brother built it, | 我 我爸 我哥 我们一起建造的 |
[31:46] | but then he died. | 可后来他就死了 |
[31:47] | Your brother died? | 你哥哥死了吗 |
[31:48] | What? | 什么 |
[31:49] | – You said… – Mason didn’t die. | -你说 -梅森没有死 |
[31:51] | He fell from the barn, but he didn’t die. | 他从谷仓上摔下来了 但他没死 |
[31:53] | It’s ok. I’m sorry, Lucas. | 没事的 我很抱歉 卢卡斯 |
[31:55] | I take–I take care of him. | 我一直在照顾他 |
[31:57] | It’s all right. I just made a mistake. | 没事的 我只是说错话了 |
[32:02] | I didn’t–I didn’t– I didn’t push him. | 我没 没有推他 |
[32:07] | I didn’t push Mason off the barn. | 我没把梅森从谷仓上推下去 |
[32:12] | How did you get hurt? | 你是怎么受伤的 |
[32:15] | What difference does it make? | 那有关系吗 |
[32:18] | None, I guess. | 我想是没什么关系 |
[32:20] | My brother pushed me out of the loft. | 我弟弟把我推下了阁楼 |
[32:24] | I wanted to sell the farm. | 我想把农场卖了 |
[32:27] | I had just finished medical school. | 我那时刚读完医学院 |
[32:31] | It would have given me a nice down payment | 所得的钱作为我在城里 |
[32:33] | on a practice in the city. | 开诊所的首付款很不错 |
[32:35] | But the farm was all he knew. | 但农场是他的整个世界 |
[32:37] | Lucas doesn’t handle angry well. | 卢卡斯不知道如何处理愤怒情绪 |
[32:41] | Is that why you hate him? | 你是因为这个而恨他吗 |
[32:44] | Hate him? | 恨他 |
[32:45] | He’s done nothing but take care of me every day since then. | 那以后他唯一的事情就是每天照顾我 |
[32:51] | You said not to even try talking to him | 你说过如果我们找到他 |
[32:54] | if we find him, | 别试着和他谈判 |
[32:56] | that sounds like you want us to kill him. | 听起来你想让我们杀了他 |
[33:00] | But… | 可是 |
[33:01] | that’s not hate. | 那不是仇恨 |
[33:04] | That’s a favor. | 是为他好 |
[33:08] | My brother couldn’t survive without me. | 我弟弟离开我没法生存 |
[33:39] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[33:41] | Lucas, I have to go to the bathroom. | 卢卡斯 我要上厕所 |
[33:44] | I have to, you know, pee. | 我得去 你懂的 尿尿 |
[33:52] | – There’s a bucket. – No, I can’t. | -这有个桶 -那可不行 |
[33:53] | Not in a bucket. | 我不能尿在桶里 |
[33:56] | There’s a bucket. | 这有个桶 |
[33:58] | Lucas, that’s ok for all of you boys, | 卢卡斯 这对你们男生来说没什么 |
[34:00] | but I’m a girl. | 可我是女孩 |
[34:01] | I need privacy. | 我需要隐私 |
[34:03] | You have to let me go outside. | 你得让我去外面解决 |
[34:05] | But there’s a bucket. | 可是明明有桶啊 |
[34:07] | It’s ok. We’re friends. | 没关系的 我们是朋友 |
[34:08] | Friend? | 朋友吗 |
[34:15] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[34:25] | Anything else? | 有其它收获吗 |
[34:26] | Nothing that’ll help find his brother. | 没有能帮助找到他弟弟的线索 |
[34:27] | There’s a cell phone he calls dozens of times a day, | 有个手机号他每天都打很多次 |
[34:29] | but that appears to be off. | 但看来是关机了 |
[34:30] | And I tried to activate the GPS locator on it, | 我试图激活手机的GPS定位器 |
[34:33] | but I think it’s an old phone, | 但我认为那是部老式手机 |
[34:34] | so that’s not gonna work either. | 所以这招也没用 |
[34:35] | Will you know if it comes on? | 如果开机了你会知道吗 |
[34:36] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[34:37] | – Keep at it. – Yes, sir. | -继续盯着 -遵命 长官 |
[34:53] | Ok, I–I can go from here. | 从这开始我就自己走好了 |
[34:56] | Go? | 走 |
[34:57] | No, I’m not leaving, Lucas. | 不 我不是要离开 卢卡斯 |
[34:59] | I just need some privacy. | 我只是需要一点隐私 |
[35:06] | You wait over there, Lucas… | 你在那边等着 卢卡斯 |
[35:08] | by the door. | 靠门那边 |
[35:12] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[35:17] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[35:20] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[35:27] | Further. | 再远点 |
[35:32] | Further. | 再远点 |
[35:37] | Further. | 再远点 |
[35:51] | Hey, how’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[35:52] | Just waiting for– | 只是在等 |
[35:54] | Oh, my God. The phone just turned back on. | 我的天呐 那手机刚刚又开机了 |
[36:03] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[36:16] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[36:18] | Almost done. Stay there, Lucas. | 就快好了 待在那别动 卢卡斯 |
[36:23] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[36:25] | Oh, my God. Agent Rossi, the phone is calling in! | 天呐 罗西探员 电话打进来了 |
[36:31] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 有人在吗 |
[36:33] | My name is Kelly. | 我叫凯莉 |
[36:34] | Kelly, this is Penelope Garcia. I’m with the FBI. | 凯莉 我是联调局的佩内洛普·加西亚 |
[36:37] | Oh, my God, you have to help me. | 天呐 你得帮帮我 |
[36:40] | I’m somewhere in the woods | 我在树林某处 |
[36:41] | being held by a man named Lucas, and he… | 被一个叫卢卡斯的人劫持了 |
[36:45] | Kel-Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[36:47] | And he’s–oh, my God! Help me! | 他 天呐 救救我 |
[36:49] | That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[36:50] | Oh, my God! Please– | 我的天呐 求你了 |
[36:53] | The phone’s disconnected. | 电话断线了 |
[36:54] | Garcia, can you find the signal? | 加西亚 你能找到信号吗 |
[36:55] | No, I–wait. | 不能 等等 |
[36:56] | Yes. I’m hooked into the system. I should be able to– | 可以 我进到了系统里 应该能够 |
[37:00] | Got it. It’s just west of here, less than half a mile. | 找到了 就在这里往西不到半英里 |
[37:02] | That’s all you can tell? | 不能再精确了吗 |
[37:03] | It’s in the woods. There aren’t any reference points. | 那是在树林里 没有任何参考点 |
[37:05] | Get the coordinates to my GPS | 把坐标发到我的GPS |
[37:07] | and let Morgan and Prentiss know in the field. | 并通知野外的摩根和潘提斯 |
[37:08] | Dave, Reid, let’s go. | 戴夫 里德 我们走 |
[37:09] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[37:12] | The FBI is coming! | 联调局的人要来了 |
[37:14] | Mason says everyone always lies! | 梅森说每个人总是说谎 |
[37:17] | Always! | 总是这样 |
[37:19] | You lied! Always– | 你骗我 一直在骗我 |
[37:21] | Let me go, you freak! | 放开我 你个怪物 |
[37:29] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[37:30] | A couple hundred yards. | 还有几百码 |
[37:46] | Should be right here. | 应该就在这里 |
[37:52] | Not a freak. | 我不是怪物 |
[37:54] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[37:56] | Lucas, I’m sorry. | 卢卡斯 对不起 |
[38:06] | Should be right here. | 应该就在这里 |
[38:08] | This is where the signal came from. | 信号就是从这发出来的 |
[38:11] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[38:13] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[38:18] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[38:20] | I–I pushed him. | 我 我推了他 |
[38:24] | I pushed him. | 我推了他 |
[38:26] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[38:27] | I–I pushed him off the barn. | 我把他推下了谷仓 |
[38:29] | It was me. I did it. | 是我 是我做的 |
[38:30] | Sometimes I get so mad, | 有时候我特别生气 |
[38:32] | I get bad mad. | 我气疯了 |
[38:34] | Lucas, you don’t have to. | 卢卡斯 你不用这样 |
[38:36] | Bad, bad mad. | 疯了 气疯了 |
[38:38] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[38:40] | Kelly! Kelly! | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[38:41] | Kelly! Kelly! | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[38:43] | We’re in exactly the right spot. | 我们就在正确的位置上 |
[38:45] | All right, everybody split up. | 大家都分散开来 |
[38:46] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[38:49] | Kelly! Kelly! | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[38:51] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[38:52] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[38:53] | Kelly! Kelly! | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[38:56] | – Guys. – Kelly? | -伙计们 -凯莉 |
[39:01] | I’m a freak. | 我是个怪物 |
[39:02] | You are not a freak. | 你不是怪物 |
[39:05] | I’m a freak. | 我是个怪物 |
[39:11] | Go. | 行动 |
[39:13] | Kelly Shane? | 凯莉·谢恩 |
[39:15] | Down here! | 在下面 |
[39:17] | Don’t make any sudden moves when they come down, ok? | 他们进来时不要有突然的动作 好吗 |
[39:20] | I’m bad. I’m bad. | 我坏 我是个坏人 |
[39:22] | Lucas Turner, this is the FBI. | 卢卡斯·特纳 我们是联调局的 |
[39:24] | Just put your hands up, ok? | 把手举起来好吗 |
[40:59] | Sometimes there are no words, | 有时候没有准确的词语 |
[41:02] | no clever quotes | 或是智慧名言 |
[41:03] | to neatly sum up what’s happened that day. | 能精炼地总结那天发生的事情 |
[41:09] | Sometimes you do everything right, | 有时候你所有的事情都做对了 |
[41:10] | everything exactly right, | 每件事都做得正确无比 |
[41:14] | and still you feel like you’ve failed. | 而你仍然觉得自己失败了 |
[41:19] | Did it need to end that way? | 非要以那种方式终结吗 |
[41:22] | Could something have been done | 有没有办法从一开始 |
[41:23] | to prevent the tragedy in the first place? | 就能阻止悲剧的发生 |
[41:30] | 89 murders at the pig farm, | 有89人在养猪场被谋杀 |
[41:33] | the deaths of Mason and Lucas Turner | 梅森和卢卡斯·特纳的死 |
[41:34] | make 91 lives snuffed out. | 使得死亡人数增加到91人 |
[41:40] | Kelly Shane will go home and try to recover, | 凯莉·谢恩将会回家并努力康复 |
[41:44] | to reconnect with her family, | 重归她的家庭 |
[41:45] | but she’ll never be a child again. | 但她永远都不再是曾经那个孩子了 |
[41:49] | William Hightower, who gave his leg for his country, | 威廉·海托沃为国效力而失去一条腿 |
[41:52] | gave the rest of himself to avenge his sister’s murder. | 却为给妹妹报仇 搭上了自己的余生 |
[41:56] | That makes 93 lives forever altered, | 那使得93人的生命永远地改变了 |
[42:01] | not counting family and friends | 这还不算住在安大略省萨尼亚市 |
[42:03] | in a small town in Sarnia, Ontario, | 该小镇上的家人和朋友 |
[42:05] | who thought monsters didn’t exist | 那些人曾经不相信恶魔的存在 |
[42:07] | until they learned that they spent their lives with one. | 直到他们发现自己其实一直与恶魔为邻 |
[42:11] | And what about my team? | 我的团队又会如何呢 |
[42:14] | How many more times will they be able to look into the abyss? | 他们还有多少次能够继续看向深渊 |
[42:19] | How many more times before they won’t ever recover | 还有多少次直到他们永远无法恢复 |
[42:21] | the pieces of themselves that this job takes? | 这份工作带给他们的伤害 |
[43:05] | Like I said, sometimes there are no words, | 就像我说的 有时候没有准确的词语 |
[43:10] | no clever quotes | 或是智慧名言 |
[43:10] | to neatly sum up what’s happened that day. | 能精炼地总结那天发生的事情 |
[43:14] | You should have made a deal. | 你本该与我达成协议的 |
[43:16] | Sometimes the day just… | 有时候一天就这样 |
[43:23] | ends. | 结束 |