时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | I know you like it, daddy. | 我知道你很爱的 大哥 |
[01:31] | This stays quiet. | 不要声张 |
[02:17] | Driver’s license and government I.D. | 请出示驾照和通行证 |
[02:27] | – What’s the nature of your visit? – Pleasure. | -您的出行性质是什么 -旅行 |
[02:29] | – You transporting any firearms? – No, sir. | -是否载有武器弹药 -没有 |
[02:32] | – Fresh product? Livestock? – Nope. | -生鲜产品 活禽牲畜 -没有 |
[02:35] | Has anyone given you anything to bring across the border. | 是否替他人携带任何物品过境 |
[02:37] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[02:38] | Welcome to Canada. | 欢迎来到加拿大 |
[02:54] | Sir, you have to move your car. | 先生 请把车挪开 |
[02:56] | Sir, you have to go. | 先生 你得离开 |
[02:59] | Sir, you can’t stop here. Go, keep moving! | 先生 你不能停在那里 继续向前走 |
[03:06] | Stop the car now! | 马上停车 |
[03:10] | Stop the car or we’ll shoot! | 不停车我们就开枪了 |
[03:22] | – Get out of the car! – Get out of the vehicle! | -下车 -下车 |
[03:24] | – Put your hands out in front of you. – Let’s see your hands! | -把手举起来 -举起手来 |
[03:27] | – Palms toward me! – Get out of the car! | -手掌举向我这边 -下车 |
[03:30] | – Get out of the car! – Get out of the car! | -下车 -下车 |
[03:34] | Keep your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[03:38] | Keep ’em up! | 举起手来 |
[03:41] | Move to the left. | 往左边走 |
[03:42] | Keep your hands high where I can see them. | 把手高举起来 |
[03:44] | All right, stop. Stop. Put your hands on your head. | 好了 停下 把手放在头上 |
[03:48] | Get down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[03:54] | Slowly put your hands down on the pavement | 慢慢把手放在地上 |
[03:56] | and lie on your stomach. | 趴在地上 |
[04:00] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[04:03] | You’re gonna want to call the FBI. | 你们得给联调局打电话 |
[04:05] | I’ve killed 10 people in the last month. | 我上个月杀了10个人 |
[04:08] | – What are you talking about? – Look in the car. | -你在说什么 -看车里 |
[04:31] | Get him up. Get him up. Get him on his feet. | 让他起来 让他站起来 |
[04:39] | Are you telling me you killed all these people? | 你是说这些人都被你杀了吗 |
[04:45] | Make the call. | 去打电话吧 |
[04:53] | His name’s William Hightower. | 他叫威廉·海托沃 |
[04:54] | He claims over the past month, | 他声称自己在过去的一个月里 |
[04:56] | he’s picked 10 people off the streets of Detroit, | 在底特律街头选了10个人 |
[04:58] | killed them, dumped their bodies across the border in Canada. | 将他们杀死 并进入加拿大国境抛尸 |
[05:01] | Has he given up the dumpsite? | 他透露抛尸地点了吗 |
[05:02] | He said he’ll only talk to the FBI. | 他说他只跟联调局对话 |
[05:04] | Do we have confirmation these people are even missing? | 能确认这些人真的已经失踪了吗 |
[05:06] | Two were reported missing by family months ago, | 其中二人的家人几个月前曾报失踪案 |
[05:08] | but they all apear to be transients. | 但他们都不是常住人口 |
[05:10] | We’re having a hard time finding any information on them. | 我们要想找到他们的信息比较困难 |
[05:12] | – Garcia? – Like a bloodhound, sir. | -加西亚 -我立刻去查 长官 |
[05:15] | So what do we know about this guy? | 这个人什么来头 |
[05:16] | Until 2 months ago, he was a sergeant in the US Army. | 两个月之前 他还是陆军中士 |
[05:19] | He did 2 tours in Iraq. | 他曾两次赴伊拉克服役 |
[05:20] | Lost his left leg in a roadside ambush. | 被路边炸弹夺去左腿 |
[05:23] | He was discharged with a purple heart and a commendation for valor. | 他退役时获得紫心勋章 荣获英勇表彰一次 |
[05:25] | And the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are requesting our help? | 加拿大皇家骑警请求我们的协助吗 |
[05:28] | They don’t have a lot of choice. | 他们没有别的办法 |
[05:29] | He manages to get away with 10 murders, | 他杀了10个人都没被抓住 |
[05:31] | why crash the guard post? | 为什么要撞检查站 |
[05:33] | Could be an attempted suicide. | 有可能是自杀未遂 |
[05:35] | And maybe he was trying to take as many people with him as he could. | 也许他想带尽可能多的人一起陪葬 |
[05:37] | It may also be a case of post-traumatic stress disorder. | 也有可能是创伤后应激障碍 |
[05:40] | – I don’t know. – Do we think he’s legit? | -不知道 -他不是在恶作剧吧 |
[05:43] | I think it’s too many bodies to take chances. | 我觉得这么多条人命 不能冒险 |
[06:19] | To Hell | 走向地狱 |
[06:21] | Flannery O’ Connor said, | 作家弗兰纳里·奥康纳说过 |
[06:23] | “If there were no hell, we would be like the animals. | 如果没有地狱 我们将与动物无异 |
[06:26] | No hell, no dignity. “ | 没有地狱 就没有尊严 |
[06:29] | He documented them all in detail. | 他详细整理了这些人的信息 |
[06:31] | Names, photos, dates, and locations where he took them. | 姓名 照片 日期 以及绑架的地点 |
[06:35] | Military background. He’s bound to be organized. | 军事背景使他具有条理性 |
[06:37] | He definitely doesn’t have a type. | 他并不会刻意选择某一类型的人下手 |
[06:38] | The only consistency is | 被害人唯一的共同点是 |
[06:39] | that they were all abducted in the same area. | 他们在同一个区域被绑架 |
[06:41] | Yeah, what do we know about that? | 是的 有那片区域的信息吗 |
[06:42] | It’s called the Cass Corridor. It’s right here. | 那个区叫卡斯长廊 就在这里 |
[06:44] | It has an extremely high concentration | 那里的毒品买卖 |
[06:46] | of drug trafficking, prostitution, and homeless people. | 色情交易以及流浪人群非常集中 |
[06:49] | All high-risk behavior. | 都是高危行为 |
[06:51] | So, for this guy, | 对于这个人来讲 |
[06:51] | maybe it’s more about opportunity than victimology. | 机会因素要比被害人类型重要 |
[06:54] | Morgan and Prentiss, | 摩根和潘提斯 |
[06:54] | when we land, I want you to head straight to Detroit. | 落地后你们直奔底特律 |
[06:56] | See if you hear anything in the whisper stream. | 看看能否打听到一些小道消息 |
[06:58] | I want to make sure we have a crime | 我们在深入调查前 |
[06:59] | before we get too deeply into this. | 需要确定案子确实存在 |
[07:01] | I hear Detroit is beautiful in the spring. | 听说底特律的春天很美 |
[07:05] | The rest of us will meet with the legal attache | 其余的人去跟使馆法务参赞碰面 |
[07:06] | before we hit the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. | 然后再跟加拿大皇家骑警接触 |
[07:08] | Actually, sir, the officer in charge said | 长官 负责该案的警官说 |
[07:10] | that his team was part of a fellowship the BAU gave | 他的团队曾接受过行为分析组 |
[07:12] | to train police forces in profiling. | 对警员的侧写培训 |
[07:16] | That was the first one we ever did. | 那是我们进行的第一批培训 |
[07:19] | Jeff Bedwell. | 杰夫·贝德维尔 |
[07:20] | – You know him? – Yeah. | -你认识他吗 -认识 |
[07:21] | – Is he any good? – He better be. I trained him. | -他水平高吗 -希望如此 他是我教出来的 |
[07:27] | – Dave. – Jeff, how you been? | -戴夫 -杰夫 你还好吗 |
[07:29] | You mean besides having serial killers | 除了有个连环杀手 |
[07:31] | trying to take out our border agents? | 想干掉我们的边检警员都挺好的 |
[07:33] | Jeff Bedwell, | 杰夫·贝德维尔 |
[07:34] | Agents Aaron Hotchner, | 来认识一下艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[07:36] | Spencer Reid, Jennifer Jareau. | 斯宾塞·里德和洁妮芙·洁婼探员 |
[07:37] | Thanks for being here. | 感谢光临 |
[07:39] | I’ve got a victim board and timelines set up | 我已经设好了被害人资料板和时间线分析 |
[07:41] | on monitors in the conference room. | 都在会议室的屏幕上 |
[07:43] | Anything you need, you’ve got the run of the place. | 有什么需要 尽管吩咐 |
[07:45] | – We appreciate it. – Don’t thank me. Thank the unsub. | -非常感谢 -不用谢我 谢嫌犯吧 |
[07:48] | He’s the one that put you all in charge. | 他要你们负责这案子 |
[07:50] | I see you paid attention in class. | 看来你上课注意听讲了 |
[07:52] | I need to go talk to Garcia, | 我得跟加西亚通话 |
[07:53] | see if she had any luck locating the family members. | 看她是否找到了被害人家属 |
[07:55] | And check records for multiple border crosses, | 查一下多次出入国境的记录 |
[07:57] | see if we get any hits for the days the victims went missing. | 看能否查到被害人失踪的具体日期 |
[07:59] | Got it. | 明白 |
[08:00] | You believe that he killed all these people? | 你相信是他杀了这些人吗 |
[08:02] | – Fits the profile. – How so? | -符合侧写 -怎么讲 |
[08:05] | He got a recent physical trauma. Could be a stressor. | 他近期受过身体创伤 可能是应激源 |
[08:08] | Wide disparity of victims. No bodies. | 完全不同的被害人 没有尸体 |
[08:11] | Possible border cross. | 有可能越境 |
[08:12] | Two entirely different terrains. | 截然不同的两种地形 |
[08:13] | To pull that off, you’d have to be smart, | 要做到这些 嫌犯必须非常聪明 |
[08:16] | you’d have to be organized, mobile, physical. | 有条理 有机动能力 身体强壮 |
[08:19] | – Military background gives you all that. – Exactly. | -军事背景会让你拥有全部这些 -正是 |
[08:22] | It appears as though he clusters his victims into men, then women, | 貌似他的被害人群从男人变成女人 |
[08:26] | and then back to men again. | 又变回男人 |
[08:28] | What does that tell you? | 那说明什么呢 |
[08:30] | At the moment, nothing. | 目前看 什么也说明不了 |
[08:31] | Has he contacted family? | 他跟家人联系了吗 |
[08:33] | Refuses a lawyer, too. | 他也拒绝见律师 |
[08:34] | – He’s in interrogation? – Waiting for us. | -有人审讯他吗 -在等我们 |
[08:40] | This guy’s U.S.Army. He demanded to talk to the FBI. | 此人是美国陆军军官 要求跟联调局对话 |
[08:44] | He’s not gonna want to talk to anyone | 他不会跟任何人对话 |
[08:46] | but the person he thinks is in charge. | 除非是他认为有分量的人 |
[08:49] | Of course. I’ll take you to him. | 明白 我带你们过去 |
[08:58] | Has he been agitated? | 他有焦躁不安吗 |
[09:01] | Hasn’t flinched. | 毫无畏缩之举 |
[09:04] | He knows we’re here? | 他知道我们来了吗 |
[09:05] | – We told him. – Good. | -告诉他了 -很好 |
[09:10] | You’re not gonna interrogate him? | 你不去审讯他吗 |
[09:12] | If I go in now, he’s in charge. | 如果我现在进去 他就会掌握主动 |
[09:15] | If I wait and gather information… It’s my interview. | 等掌握了足够的信息 我就掌握主动了 |
[09:21] | So you let him sweat. | 你要晾一晾他 |
[09:24] | Let’s see what we turn up in Detroit. | 看底特律那边的情况再行事 |
[09:30] | I don’t think the bailout’s gonna cover all of this. | 我觉得政府救助覆盖不到这里 |
[09:33] | Anything seem strange to you? | 你注意到什么奇怪的现象了吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah, they’ve set up camps. | 有 他们在安营扎寨 |
[09:36] | I don’t see a single person | 我没看到任何人 |
[09:37] | who’s isolated themselves from the others. | 脱离大群体 独自生存 |
[09:39] | People on the street don’t usually care about safety in numbers. | 流浪汉通常不喜欢集结以保障安全 |
[09:41] | Unless something scared them into changing their behavior. | 除非被什么事情吓到了才会改变 |
[09:44] | Look at this. Drug deals are out in the open. | 看看 毒品交易在光明正大地进行 |
[09:46] | Prostitutes seem to be working in groups. | 卖淫女都是三五成群的 |
[09:48] | I mean, if this guy did kill 10 people, | 如果那家伙真杀了10个人 |
[09:49] | I don’t see how he could have done it without witnesses. | 我觉得不可能没有任何目击者 |
[09:53] | So, how do you want to work this? | 我们怎么进行 |
[09:55] | I think we start with the most recent victim first, | 我们从最近的被害人开始找 |
[09:57] | see if we even have a crime here. | 看所谓的案件是否真的存在 |
[09:59] | Why don’t you start with the junkies | 你负责瘾君子 |
[10:01] | and I’ll take the working girls. | 我负责站街女 |
[10:02] | Keep dreaming. | 做梦去吧 |
[10:04] | Ladies, you seen these two guys? Anybody look like that? | 女士们 见过这两个人吗 有印象吗 |
[10:10] | What’s up,my man? You seen a brother look like that? | 你好 哥们 见过这个人吗 |
[10:15] | No? | 没有吗 |
[10:19] | My man, you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 哥们 能问几个问题吗 |
[10:22] | Depends what you’re asking. | 那要看你问什么 |
[10:31] | – You know him? – That’s Charles. | -认识他吗 -那是查尔斯 |
[10:34] | Don’t know his last name. | 不知道他姓什么 |
[10:35] | You ever see him get into any kind of beef with anyone? | 你见过他跟什么人起冲突吗 |
[10:38] | Charles was a junkie. | 查尔斯曾是瘾君子 |
[10:40] | Junkies want peace. | 瘾君子喜欢安静 |
[10:42] | You just said he was a junkie. You know something I don’t? | 你说他曾是瘾君子 你了解什么隐情吗 |
[10:45] | Just that he’s gone. 2 days now. | 他不见了 已经两天了 |
[10:50] | Is that weird, for him to disappear for 2 days like that? | 失踪两天对他来说很奇怪吗 |
[10:53] | A lot of people have been disappearing these days. | 最近一段时间失踪的人很多 |
[10:56] | And when they do, they don’t come back. | 失踪了以后 就再也没回来过 |
[10:58] | That’s gotta happen out here all the time, no? | 这种情况在这种地方应该很常见的吧 |
[11:01] | Not like this, man. | 这次不一样 |
[11:03] | One day a girl’s on the street, the next she’s gone. | 那姑娘前一天还在街上 第二天就不见了 |
[11:06] | We’ve been trying to stick together, | 我们试图一起活动 |
[11:07] | but once a john rolls up, you’re on your own. | 可一旦来了客人就得单独行动了 |
[11:10] | What makes you think these people aren’t just leaving? | 什么使你觉得这些人不是简单地离开了呢 |
[11:13] | It’s not that easy to get away from this life. Trust me. | 想摆脱这种生活没那么容易 相信我 |
[11:18] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[11:20] | He’s out here all the time. | 他一直在附近晃悠 |
[11:21] | Has anyone ever tried to hassle with him? | 有人跟他发生过争执吗 |
[11:23] | Brother’s got a gun. No one messes with him. | 那哥们有枪 没人敢惹他 |
[11:26] | But he messes with all of you, right? | 但他来惹你们 对吧 |
[11:29] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[11:30] | I need to know everything this brother does. | 我要知道这哥们的所作所为 |
[11:32] | How he talks, how he moves. | 他怎么说话 怎么行动 |
[11:35] | every bit of his behavior. Can you do that for me? | 他的任何行为举止 能帮我吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah, ok. Got it. | 好的 明白 |
[11:43] | – Morgan? – We’re ready. | -摩根 -我们准备好了 |
[11:53] | I’m Aaron Hotchner. | 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[11:54] | I’m the Behavioral Analysis Unit Chief from the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局行为分析组的组长 |
[11:57] | You’re here to analyze me. | 你是来分析我的 |
[11:59] | No, I’m here to take your confession | 不 我来听取你的供词 |
[12:00] | and find out where you dumped your victims. | 并找出你的弃尸地点 |
[12:02] | Or are you wasting my time? | 你是在浪费我的时间吗 |
[12:03] | I gave you names. I gave you dates. | 我告诉了你们名字和日期 |
[12:06] | You didn’t give me a dump site. | 但你没有告诉我们弃尸地点 |
[12:11] | You were a sergeant. | 你曾经是个中士 |
[12:13] | You led troops, probably lost men. | 你带领过部队 可能还损失过手下 |
[12:16] | A few. | 有过几个 |
[12:17] | How would their parents feel | 当自己的儿子生死不明 |
[12:18] | if the didn’t know whether their sons were dead or alive? | 他们的父母是什么感受 |
[12:20] | Don’t lecture me on notifying families. | 我不需要你教我如何通知家属 |
[12:24] | I’ve been on those doorsteps. | 我经历过很多次 |
[12:26] | No one cares about those people. Why should I? | 没有人在乎这些人 我凭什么在乎 |
[12:29] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[12:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:33] | An interrogation doesn’t really start until you get the first lie. | 得到第一条谎言后 审讯才算真正开始 |
[12:36] | See, that’s just the thing, William. | 威廉 就是这么回事 |
[12:38] | We talked to the people on the street. | 我们和街上的人谈过 |
[12:39] | You were out there every night. You took their photographs. | 你每晚都在那里 你为他们拍了照片 |
[12:41] | You checked off their names in a notebook. | 你在笔记本上登记他们的名字 |
[12:44] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:45] | Your behavior was more like a protector, | 你的行为更像是一个保护者 |
[12:47] | like someone in the army doing a bed check. | 就像军队里的夜间查铺一样 |
[12:49] | You’ve gone to a lot of trouble | 你真是冒了不少麻烦 |
[12:50] | to confess to a crime you didn’t commit. | 来冒认一桩你根本没犯过的罪行 |
[12:53] | The folks on the street… | 街上的那些人 |
[12:56] | did they tell you people were missing? | 告诉你们有人失踪了吗 |
[12:58] | If my team is here, then there are cases we are not working on. | 我的团队赶到这里 就有其他案件被搁置 |
[13:01] | – You are wasting our time. – 10 people dead, huh? | -你在浪费我们的时间 -10个人死了 |
[13:04] | It’s not enough for you. | 那还不够劳驾你们吗 |
[13:06] | I’ve watched the tape of you | 我反复查看了 |
[13:07] | at the border cross over and over again. | 你在边境的录像 |
[13:08] | You wait until every guard | 你等到所有警卫 |
[13:10] | is out of the booth before you drive into it. | 都离开警卫亭了才撞上去 |
[13:11] | If you wanted to kill people, you had your chance. | 你原本有机会杀更多人的 |
[13:13] | Are you investigating these murders or not? | 你到底调不调查这些谋杀 |
[13:18] | So that’s what this is all about? | 所以你就是为了这个 |
[13:21] | Making sure we investigate? | 就为了确保我们介入调查 |
[13:23] | If you thought people were being killed, | 如果你觉得发生了谋杀 |
[13:25] | you should have gone to the police in Detroit. | 你应该联系底特律警局 |
[13:28] | I did. | 我去过 |
[13:31] | 3 times. | 去了三次 |
[13:33] | They told me the kind of people I was looking for disappeared. | 他们告诉我我寻找的那种人失踪了 |
[13:37] | They said that’s the way life on the street works. | 他们说街头生活就是这样 |
[13:42] | Do you believe the people I showed you are missing? | 你相信我提供名单上的那些人失踪了吗 |
[13:46] | I believe it’s possible. | 我相信那是有可能的 |
[13:47] | Don’t give me a political answer. | 别给我打官腔 |
[13:55] | Tell me what happened the night before the border cross. | 告诉我你跨越边境前一天晚上发生了什么 |
[13:59] | I did a head count. | 我去点人数 |
[14:03] | Every night for the last month like we do in Baghdad. | 我上个月每晚都像在巴格达时一样去点人数 |
[14:07] | That night I saw a boy named Charles | 那晚一个叫查尔斯的男孩 |
[14:09] | wasn’t where he usually camped down, | 没出现在他往常露营的地方 |
[14:10] | so I made another pass. | 于是我重新点了一遍 |
[14:13] | He didn’t turn up? | 他还是没出现 |
[14:14] | By the morning, I knew he was gone. | 到了早上 我知道他不见了 |
[14:17] | William… | 威廉 |
[14:19] | people don’t do what you did out of honor. | 没人会为了荣誉做你所做的事 |
[14:21] | They do it out of love. | 那是因为爱 |
[14:25] | Who were you looking for on the streets every night? | 你每天晚上在街上找的是谁 |
[14:30] | I got home from Iraq. | 我从伊拉克回到家 |
[14:32] | First thing my mother told me | 我妈妈告诉我的第一件事 |
[14:34] | was that my baby sister Lee was on the streets. | 就是我妹妹丽 流落在街头 |
[14:40] | She asked me to find her. | 她请求我找回她 |
[14:42] | But you couldn’t? | 但你没找到吗 |
[14:43] | I managed once. Brought her home. | 我找到过一次 把她带回了家 |
[14:48] | We got her fed. | 我们给她食物 |
[14:54] | She even wore my dog tags… for good luck. | 她甚至戴着我的军牌 作为幸运符 |
[14:58] | Two weeks later, she slipped back onto the streets. | 两周后 她又溜回了街上 |
[15:04] | That was it. | 之后再没见过她 |
[15:08] | William, you’ve got so much information | 威廉 你有这么多 |
[15:09] | about the other potential victims. | 关于其他被害人的资料 |
[15:11] | Why not Lee? | 为什么没有关于丽的呢 |
[15:14] | I hid it in a spare tire… in my car. | 我将之藏在我车上的备用胎里 |
[15:23] | I needed to wait until I was sure… | 我得等到能够确定… |
[15:31] | That you were on board. | 确定你同意调查 |
[15:35] | William, are you there? | 威廉 你在听吗 |
[15:37] | Something bad is happening. It’s dark. | 发生了很可怕的事 这里很黑 |
[15:39] | I don’t know where he’s taking me. | 我不知道他要带我去哪 |
[15:41] | After that, the signal cuts out. | 之后信号就断了 |
[15:42] | This is the same night she left her mom’s house? | 这是她离家当晚的通话吗 |
[15:44] | Hightower called in an army favor. | 海托沃求助了军中的旧友 |
[15:46] | They triangulated the call to a cell tower in Canada | 他们定位了加拿大的一座信号塔 |
[15:48] | just over the border in Port Huron. | 刚过休伦港边境 |
[15:49] | It explains why he crossed into your jurisdiction. | 所以他才越界进入你们的辖区 |
[15:51] | It’s also a surefire way to get the FBI involved. | 那样也能完全确保联调局介入调查 |
[15:54] | He knew we’d investigate an American citizen | 他知道我们一定会调查一个 |
[15:56] | being held on multiple murder charges. | 身负多重谋杀案的美国人 |
[15:57] | – And you believe him? – I do. | -你相信他吗 -我相信 |
[16:00] | – Go ahead, Garcia. – Good news and bad news. | -说吧 加西亚 -好消息和坏消息 |
[16:02] | I’ve got I.D.s on multiple border crosses | 我查到了相关日期内多次出入边境的 |
[16:04] | for the dates in question. | 可疑人员名单 |
[16:05] | Trouble is, I’ve got hundreds, and as far as I can tell, | 麻烦的是 有几百个符合条件 在我看来 |
[16:07] | if your license doesn’t ping for any prior felonies, | 只要你的牌照没有重大犯罪记录 |
[16:10] | you’re pretty much gonna pass go | 你就可以穿过边界 |
[16:11] | and collect 200 Canadian dollars. | 花上200加元就行 |
[16:13] | She’s right. Busiest cross in North America. | 她说得对 这里是北美最繁忙的交叉口 |
[16:16] | Lot of commercial traffic, trucks mostly. | 都是商业运输 大多是卡车 |
[16:18] | Stops and searches would cause too many delays. | 停车搜查会造成大量的拥堵 |
[16:20] | So he’s got virtually free passage. | 所以他基本上畅行无阻 |
[16:22] | And once he crosses, there’s nothing but woods | 一旦他过了境 就有大片的树林 |
[16:24] | to hide whatever he’s doing. | 供他隐藏其中 |
[19:50] | I don’t understand why we need to talk in private. | 我不明白为什么我们得私下谈 |
[19:56] | We want you to release William Hightower into our custody. | 希望你能把威廉·海托沃转由我们看管 |
[20:00] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[20:00] | He’s documented a potential victim pool in Detroit. | 他记录了底特律潜在的被害人人群 |
[20:03] | He’s our best eyes on the street. | 是我们了解街上情况的得力助手 |
[20:04] | He tried to murder 5 border agents. | 他企图谋杀五名边境警员 |
[20:06] | You can’t personalize this, Jeff. | 你不能带感情色彩来看此事 杰夫 |
[20:08] | Isn’t that what you’re doing to me, | 你不就是在跟我拉关系吗 |
[20:10] | trading on our relationship to get me to release a prisoner? | 想凭我们的关系让我释放一个囚犯 |
[20:13] | I respect what you’ve taught me, but when you leave, | 我尊重你教我的东西 但你离开之后 |
[20:15] | I still have to be able to look my men in the eye. | 我还是要给我手下人一个交代 |
[20:17] | Then do whatever you can to catch the unsub. | 那就尽你所能去抓住嫌犯 |
[20:19] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[20:21] | You getting pressure from above? | 上面给你施压了 |
[20:22] | They’re not gonna let me turn William Hightower into a hero. | 他们不会让我把威廉·海托沃变成英雄的 |
[20:25] | This unsub kills in 2- and 3-day cycles. | 嫌犯以两到三天为周期展开杀戮 |
[20:28] | Which means he’s about to go back out there, hunting. | 那意味着他即将回到那里 再次下手 |
[20:32] | Release him into FBI custody while he’s in Detroit. | 在底特律境内把他交由联调局看管 |
[20:34] | When the case is closed, he’ll be back under your jurisdiction. | 案子结束后 他还是归你管 |
[20:38] | Your shop, your call. | 你的地盘你做主 |
[20:44] | They can fire me if they want. | 他们想开除我就开除吧 |
[20:58] | Hey, uh, they say you get used to it. | 他们说我很快就会习惯 |
[21:03] | Right now, it just hurts like hell. | 现在 疼死了 |
[21:10] | We’d like you with us in the Cass Corridor. | 我们在卡斯长廊那边需要你的帮助 |
[21:18] | – Doing what? – The same thing you’ve been doing. | -做什么 -你一直在做的事 |
[21:20] | We’ll conduct nightly checks. You have a rapport out there. | 我们将开始夜间巡查 你比较熟悉那里 |
[21:23] | If something is happening, we’ll react more quickly | 一旦发生什么事 我们就能及时响应 |
[21:25] | and we’ll have more manpower. | 也能有更多人手 |
[21:27] | Is the Detroit Police Department on board? | 底特律警方同意了吗 |
[21:30] | We’re talking to them now about it. | 我们正在和他们谈 |
[21:44] | William Hightower. Yeah, I remember him. | 威廉·海托沃 我记得他 |
[21:47] | He was sincere. I felt for him. | 他是认真的 我很同情他 |
[21:49] | But you didn’t look into it. | 但你没有深入调查 |
[21:50] | Families don’t want to see what we do. | 家人们不会希望我们调查的 |
[21:52] | They’d rather believe someone is dead | 他们宁愿相信她们死了 |
[21:53] | than admit she’s off turning tricks in Chicago or Toronto. | 也不愿承认她其实是在芝加哥或多伦多接客 |
[21:56] | We believe William Hightower might be right. | 我们相信威廉·海托沃可能是对的 |
[21:58] | You might have a serial killer. | 你们这可能有个连环杀手 |
[22:00] | We’d like you to open up your records. | 希望你们能向我们开放资料 |
[22:01] | Let our analysts take a look at reports from the past few months | 让我们的分析员查看过去几个月的报告 |
[22:04] | and see if there’s been a change in the crime pattern | 有没有犯罪模式的转变 |
[22:06] | disturbances or assaults that may be connected. | 以及相关的骚乱或攻击性事件 |
[22:09] | I can do that. | 我可以做到这一点 |
[22:09] | We’d also like to give your colleagues | 我们一旦得出侧写结果 |
[22:11] | the working profile once we have it | 就会告知你的同事们 |
[22:12] | to see if anything sparks. | 看看他们能不能联想到什么 |
[22:14] | Fair enough. So, how did he convince the FBI to look into this? | 好吧 他是怎么说服你们开展调查的 |
[22:19] | He drove his car into the guard post at the Port Huron border | 他开车撞进了休伦港边境的哨所里 |
[22:22] | and then confessed to murdering 10 people. | 然后声称他谋杀了10个人 |
[22:25] | – Seriously? – Yes. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[22:28] | How many victims did he say? | 他说有几个被害人来着 |
[22:30] | Potentially 11, including his sister. | 可能有11个 包括他妹妹 |
[22:36] | Yes, ma’am, right now we just consider them missing. | 是的 长官 目前我们只确认了他们失踪 |
[22:38] | The second I get more information, | 我一得到更多信息 |
[22:39] | I’ll be in contact with you. Ok. | 就会第一时间通知您 好的 |
[22:42] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[22:44] | The majority of the people on the street | 街上大部分人 |
[22:45] | aren’t even from Detroit. | 甚至都不是底特律本地人 |
[22:47] | We don’t have last names on most of them. No hometowns. | 我们不知道他们大多数人的姓和家乡 |
[22:50] | Unless there’s a missing persons report on file somewhere, | 除非有失踪人口报告 |
[22:52] | it’s almost impossible. | 否则几乎是不可能知道的 |
[22:53] | Most of these people’s families | 他们大多数的家人 |
[22:54] | probably gave up on seeing them long ago. | 很可能早已放弃寻找 |
[22:56] | A mother would never give up. | 母亲是永远不会放弃的 |
[23:04] | Can you hand me William Hightower’s arrest report? | 能把威廉·海托沃的逮捕报告递给我吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah, Garcia. | 喂 加西亚 |
[23:12] | Sherlock, it’s Watson. | 福尔摩斯大侦探 我是华生 |
[23:14] | – I think I’ve got something. – What do you have? | -我找到一些信息了 -是什么 |
[23:15] | I checked Detroit crime reports over the last month | 我查了底特律上个月的犯罪报告 |
[23:18] | because Derek and Emily astutely thought | 因为戴瑞和艾米莉想到 |
[23:20] | there might be some sorts of assaults or disturbances | 嫌犯可能会进行袭击 |
[23:22] | – having to do with our unsub. – And? | -或骚扰行为 -然后呢 |
[23:24] | Well, it’s tres weird, but on 5 of the abduction nights, | 是很奇怪 但在其中五次绑架案发生的晚上 |
[23:27] | Detroit P. D. reports a break-in | 底特律警局报告了一起某个医疗设施点的 |
[23:30] | or a robbery at some type of medical facility. | 入室行窃案 或者说是抢劫案 |
[23:32] | What types of medical facility? | 什么样的医疗设施点 |
[23:34] | We got a hospital, blood bank, | 有医院 血库 |
[23:36] | medical supply company, the red cross… | 药物公司和红十字会 |
[23:38] | What is he doing, stealing narcotics? | 他要干嘛 偷致幻药吗 |
[23:39] | That’s just it. He isn’t some drugstore cowboy. | 问题就在于此 他不是一般的小偷 |
[23:41] | The stuff he took is, like, anesthesia | 他偷的东西都是像麻醉剂 |
[23:44] | and sterilizing equipment and syringes. | 消毒工具和注射器一类 |
[23:47] | Negative on the narcota. | 没有致幻药 |
[23:49] | Garcia, where were these places located? | 加西亚 这些地方在哪里 |
[23:50] | Putnam street, ST. Antoine, | 帕特南街 圣安托万区 |
[23:52] | East Hancock, Martin Luther King boulevard. | 汉考克东 马丁路德金大道 |
[23:54] | Those are all in the Cass Corridor. | 那些地点全在卡斯长廊 |
[23:56] | Do you have a list of what else he stole? | 你知道他所偷的其他东西吗 |
[23:57] | Uh, I. V. tubing, infusion pump, units of o-negative blood, | 输液管 灌流泵 几袋O型阴性血 |
[24:01] | chest tubes, o-silk sutures, elastoplast. | 胸腔引流管 O丝缝合线 绷带 |
[24:04] | Garcia, thanks a lot. | 加西亚 多谢 |
[24:06] | You don’t just randomly | 你不可能会随便知道 |
[24:07] | know how to took a line up to an infusion pump. | 怎么把管子插入灌流泵 |
[24:09] | Or that o-neg is the only safe blood type for any victim. | 或O型阴性血是针对任何被害人的唯一安全血型 |
[24:12] | I’ll tell Hotch | 我去告诉霍奇 |
[24:13] | we think we know what he’s doing with them. | 我们大致推测出他要对那些人干什么了 |
[24:17] | We believe the man we’re looking for is a sexual sadist. | 我们认为我们所找的人是性虐待狂 |
[24:21] | What this means is that for him, | 意思就是对他来说 |
[24:22] | the torture becomes a substitute for the sex act. | 虐待成为他性行为的替代品 |
[24:25] | The fact that he’s stealing medical equipment | 从他偷盗医疗用品 |
[24:27] | like sterilizing agents and anesthesia | 比如杀菌剂和麻醉剂 |
[24:29] | tells us he may be performing experiments | 可以看出他可能在被害人身上 |
[24:31] | or surgeries on his victims. | 做试验或手术 |
[24:32] | We believe this unsub gets gratification | 我们认为嫌犯获取快感的来源 |
[24:34] | from his ability to keep his victims alive | 就是让被害人活得更久 |
[24:36] | in order to endure more torture. | 以承受更多的折磨 |
[24:38] | The choice of items stolen is extremely specific, | 他所偷物品非常明确 |
[24:41] | which makes us believe he’s got a medical background. | 也让我们相信他有医学背景 |
[24:43] | Check disciplinary files at hospitals, med schools, | 查一下医院 医学院校 |
[24:46] | and community health organizations. | 和社区健康机构的培训人档案 |
[24:47] | People would have noticed his behavior. | 人们可能会注意到他的行为 |
[24:49] | This is someone who would volunteer | 嫌犯是一个会主动要求 |
[24:50] | to perform painful procedures. | 持刀操作血腥手术的人 |
[24:52] | And he would spend extra time probing, say, | 而且他会花额外时间研究 |
[24:55] | a broken hand or a distended abdomen. | 血肉模糊的手或腹部肿胀 |
[24:58] | And after a long day, when everyone else | 冗长的一天后 当所有人 |
[24:59] | is emotionally drained from multiple traumas and mangled bodies, | 因大量急救伤者而精神疲劳时 |
[25:02] | he’d be the one pushing his coworkers | 他会让同事们 |
[25:03] | to go out for a drink and talk about their day. | 出去喝一杯聊聊当天的工作 |
[25:06] | Now, we know what you’re thinking… | 我们知道你们现在的想法 |
[25:07] | a profile is fine, | 有侧写固然好 |
[25:08] | but, yes, our best shot at stopping this guy | 但我们阻止这个人的最好办法 |
[25:11] | is still to catch him in the act. | 仍然是当场捉住他 |
[25:12] | This unsub is extremely smart and obviously organized. | 嫌犯极端聪明 而且做事井井有条 |
[25:15] | He’s managed to abduct very different victims with very different abilities, | 他能够成功绑架各种被害人 |
[25:19] | all with no witnesses. | 而且都没有目击者 |
[25:20] | Now, we’re coordinating with the police | 现在我们要和底特律的警察 |
[25:22] | and our agents on the ground in Detroit. | 和当地探员一起合作 |
[25:24] | We’ve also asked Sergeant Hightower | 我们同样也请海托沃中士 |
[25:26] | to act as a guide on the streets in Detroit | 作为我们在底特律的向导 |
[25:28] | – while he’s in our custody. – That’s it. | -但他仍然受我们监护 -就这么办 |
[25:31] | Any questions, you find me or one of the agents. | 有任何问题 找我或任何探员 |
[25:41] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这里干嘛 |
[25:42] | Well, we’ve notified all the family members we can locate. | 我们通知了所有能找到的家人 |
[25:45] | You have no right. | 你没有这个权利 |
[25:46] | – It’s her daughter. – No, it’s one thing to… | -是她的女儿 -不 那不是… |
[25:49] | to believe Lee is lost on the streets. | 认为丽在街上失踪是一回事 |
[25:52] | I don’t want her to know that there’s a killer out there. | 我不想让她知道歹徒可能是个杀人犯 |
[25:55] | – We know how this is gonna end. – No, we don’t. | -我们知道结果会怎样 -不 还不知道 |
[25:57] | Look, everything I have done | 听着 我所做的一切 |
[25:59] | is to find the truth so I can spare her. | 就是找出真相 让她免受长期折磨 |
[26:02] | I don’t want her living off hope. | 我不想让她靠希望活着 |
[26:04] | – There are worse things. – You’re wrong. | -有更坏的事情 -你错了 |
[26:08] | Bad news stops us for a while, | 坏消息让我们暂停脚步 |
[26:09] | but then you move on. | 但之后你就继续向前了 |
[26:12] | Hope is paralyzing. | 希望会让人麻木 |
[26:21] | You did a stupid thing. | 你做了一件傻事 |
[26:26] | – Yes, ma’am. – Come here. | -是的 -过来 |
[26:39] | All these people are missing? | 这些人都失踪了吗 |
[26:42] | – We believe so. – You have any suspects? | -应该是 -你们找到嫌疑人了吗 |
[26:45] | No. But we have a strategy to try to catch him. | 没有 但我们想好了抓他的策略 |
[26:49] | And William is helping. | 威廉也在帮忙 |
[26:53] | My daughter… there’s a chance she… she might still be alive? | 我女儿 她有可能 还活着吗 |
[26:58] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[27:00] | Do you know what he’s doing to them? | 你知道他对他们做了什么吗 |
[27:04] | It’s difficult to say. | 很难说 |
[27:49] | Thanks for believing me. | 多谢你信我 |
[27:50] | William, I want you to understand that even if we catch him, | 威廉 我希望你明白即使我们抓到他 |
[27:54] | you’re probably gonna end up doing some time in Canada. | 你还是得去加拿大蹲一段时间的监狱 |
[27:56] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受 |
[28:02] | Detective Tay Benning, | 泰·本宁警探 |
[28:03] | this is SSA Aaron Hotchner. | 这位是特别督察探员艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[28:04] | How do you do? | 幸会 |
[28:05] | This is William Hightower. | 这位是威廉·海托沃 |
[28:06] | He’s gonna help us on the ground. | 他会去现场帮助我们 |
[28:07] | These are agents Prentiss and Morgan, | 这几位是潘提斯和摩根探员 |
[28:08] | Detective Benning. | 以及本宁警探 |
[28:10] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry I didn’t look into your sister’s disappearance. | 我很抱歉没调查你妹妹的失踪案 |
[28:16] | We should split up and cover male and female potential victims. | 我们应该分开保护男性和女性潜在受害者 |
[28:19] | – OK. – We’ll take the men. | -好 -我们保护男性 |
[28:20] | I’ll make the introductions for you. | 我来给你们介绍 |
[28:22] | Stay close to your phones. If anyone’s out of place, | 随时保持手机联系 如果发现可疑人物 |
[28:24] | Detective Benning can get a name and a description | 本宁警探就能尽快 |
[28:26] | to our patrol cars as quickly as possible. | 将姓名和描述通报给我们的巡逻车 |
[28:54] | You really believe he’s about to abduct someone again? | 你真相信他又要绑架一个人吗 |
[28:57] | It’s coming soon… tonight, tomorrow. | 很快 今晚或明天 |
[28:58] | We know he sticks to a tight cycle. | 我们知道他的作案周期很短的 |
[29:00] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[29:01] | why alternate victims in clusters of men and women? | 为什么他轮流挑选不同性别的被害人 |
[29:04] | Why take the men at all? | 为什么要绑架男性 |
[29:06] | What do you mean? | 你想表达什么 |
[29:07] | We said he sees these people as disposable. | 我们说过他把这些人看作一次性的 |
[29:09] | It doesn’t matter if they’re male or female. | 不在乎是男是女 |
[29:11] | For a sexual sadist, male or female isn’t important. | 对于性虐待狂来说 男女不重要 |
[29:14] | The torture itself is the sex. | 虐待本身就能提供性快感 |
[29:15] | But wouldn’t it be much easier to approach a prostitute? | 但招妓不会更简单吗 |
[29:18] | She’s right. A prostitute will get into a car with an unsub. | 她说得对 妓女会上嫌犯的车 |
[29:20] | It’s a victim he can isolate easily | 他可以很容易将被害人孤立 |
[29:22] | with no witnesses. | 而不会有目击者 |
[29:23] | Is Hightower’s mother still here? | 海托沃的妈妈还在吗 |
[29:25] | She’s resting in my office. | 她在我办公室休息 |
[29:26] | JJ, see if she’s willing to talk to us. | 小洁 看她是否愿意和我们谈谈 |
[29:29] | I want to know everything I can about her daughter. | 我想知道关于她女儿的所有事 |
[29:30] | In the meantime, we need to figure out | 同时 我们要找出他是如何 |
[29:32] | how he’s separating his male victims from the pack. | 把男性被害人从群体中分离出来的 |
[29:34] | And hope that Hightower gives us an edge on the street. | 希望海托沃能在街上帮我们获得有利信息 |
[29:37] | This group gonna stay close to Cass avenue. | 这群人会紧紧依附于卡斯街 |
[29:40] | They’re usually on the corners. They don’t stray. | 他们通常都在街角 不会四处乱走 |
[29:44] | It’s like I said the first time I was out here… | 就像我第一次来这里时说的那样 |
[29:46] | It is not easy for someone to be isolated. | 要单独孤立一个人并不容易 |
[29:48] | Everything is out in the open. | 任何事都暴露在外 |
[29:50] | OK. That’s Walter Patterson. | 看好了 那是沃特·帕特森 |
[29:52] | He helped show me the lay of land. | 他曾经带我熟悉过这里的情况 |
[29:57] | Yo, Walter! | 嘿 沃特 |
[30:07] | This is Detective Benning and Agent Morgan. | 这是本宁警探和摩根探员 |
[30:10] | They need your smarts. | 他们需要你的才智 |
[30:11] | You know he lost his baby sister, right? | 你们知道他的妹妹失踪了 对吧 |
[30:13] | Yes, we do. | 我们知道 |
[30:14] | Spread the word. | 传话下去 |
[30:16] | They’re not here to hassle anyone. | 他们不是来找任何人麻烦的 |
[30:19] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[30:24] | So… what do you want to know? | 那么 你们想知道什么 |
[30:27] | What would make you separate from everyone else out here? | 有什么能让你和其他人分开 |
[30:29] | There’s nothin’. | 没什么能 |
[30:31] | There’s gotta be something. | 肯定有什么能 |
[30:32] | You go to the bathroom? Grab some food? | 比如你得去厕所 去吃饭 |
[30:35] | Drugs? Women? | 吸毒 找女人 |
[30:36] | Everybody’s extra careful right now. | 现在每个人都特别小心 |
[30:38] | People gotta have secrets, even on the street, Walter. | 人都有秘密 即使在街上生活也是 沃特 |
[30:41] | The only thing I keep secret out here is money. | 我唯一的秘密就是钱 |
[31:05] | Hey, we have 3 unaccounted for. | 有三个人不见了 |
[31:07] | These are their photos? | 这是他们的照片吗 |
[31:12] | Did you see any of these girls leave with customers? | 你们注意到这些女孩跟客人走了吗 |
[31:15] | I saw Monica and Sasha. I don’t know about Kelly. | 我看到莫妮卡和萨莎 不知道凯莉 |
[31:19] | Do you know where they would go? | 知道她们会去哪里吗 |
[31:21] | There’s a parking lot down at Cass Park. | 卡斯公园那里有个停车场 |
[31:23] | The girls have their Johns park there. | 姑娘们一般会让嫖客把车停那里 |
[31:26] | Detective Benning, can you call any units at Cass Park. | 本宁警探 你能联系卡斯公园的分队吗 |
[31:28] | I’ll hold on the line. | 我不挂 |
[31:29] | What about Kelly? Is there a reason | 那凯莉呢 有什么原因 |
[31:30] | why you wouldn’t have seen her leave? | 为什么你没看到她离开呢 |
[31:32] | I don’t know. I could have been distracted. | 我不知道 可能分心了吧 |
[31:34] | – So she was here before. – Yeah. | -她之前来过这里 -对 |
[31:36] | Was there any reason she would sneak off? | 有什么原因使她溜走了吗 |
[31:38] | I don’t know what she does. She’s fresh meat out here. | 不知道她是干嘛的 她在这里是新人 |
[31:41] | OK. Detroit P. D. confirmed two prostitutes with Johns | 底特律警局确认有两名妓女和嫖客一起 |
[31:44] | in the parking lot at Cass park. | 在卡斯公园里的停车场内 |
[31:46] | So we’re short one girl. | 有一个姑娘不见了 |
[31:47] | You knew William’s sister Lee? | 你认识威廉的妹妹丽吗 |
[31:49] | You gonna hook me up? | 你会嫖我吗 |
[31:50] | Tell them if you knew my sister. | 告诉他们你认不认识我妹妹 |
[31:53] | Yeah, I knew her. | 对 我认识她 |
[31:55] | Is there anyplace that she would have taken clients? | 她会带客人去哪里 |
[31:58] | Maybe somewhere the other girls wouldn’t go. | 比方说其他姑娘不会去的地方 |
[32:00] | She didn’t do it regular. | 她并不常做 |
[32:01] | She’d try to get a real job, but then she’d slip. | 她试着找一份正经工作 但是又堕落了 |
[32:05] | Then about a month and a half ago she said she was leaving. | 然后大约一个半月之前她说她要离开 |
[32:07] | That’s when I took her to my mom’s. | 那时候我把她带去我妈妈家 |
[32:10] | I ain’t seen her since. | 之后我就再也没见过她 |
[32:13] | Lee disappeared,I begged William to find her, | 丽失踪了 我求威廉去找她 |
[32:16] | but it wasn’t fair to him. | 但是这对他不公平 |
[32:17] | I’m sure he wanted to find her as much as you did. | 我确定他跟你一样想找到她 |
[32:20] | He’d just gotten home. He lost his leg, | 他刚刚回家 还失去了一条腿 |
[32:22] | and he was going to physical therapy. | 他本打算要去做物理治疗 |
[32:25] | He hadn’t even processed what happened to him yet. | 他都还来不及处理自己的这些糟心事 |
[32:27] | – But he found her. – First time. | -但他找到了她 -第一次 |
[32:29] | She came home for 2 weeks and I had her going to meetings. | 她回家待了两周 我让她去参加互助会 |
[32:32] | I even got her onto welfare. | 我甚至让她可以领救济金 |
[32:34] | So what happened? | 然后呢 |
[32:35] | The day after the first check came, she disappeared. | 第一张支票寄到之后的第二天 她就不见了 |
[32:39] | – Wait,what was that date? – The 2nd? | -慢着 那天是几号 -二号吧 |
[32:42] | – What if that’s it? – What? | -如果就是这个原因呢 -什么 |
[32:44] | Lee Hightower was abducted on the 2nd, | 丽·海托沃在二号被绑架了 |
[32:46] | the day after she cashed a welfare check. | 恰好是她兑换救济金支票的第二天 |
[32:49] | – So? – Look at the dates of the other abductions. | -然后呢 -看看其他绑架发生的日期 |
[32:52] | All the men are abducted | 所有的男人被绑架的时间 |
[32:52] | around the first and the 15th of the month. | 都在1号到15号之间 |
[32:55] | When welfare checks are issued. | 这段时间正是发放救济金支票的日子 |
[32:56] | What if he’s not intentionally clustering the male/female? | 如果说他并没有有意挑选被害人的性别呢 |
[32:59] | What if this is how he best isolates his victims? | 如果说这才是他让被害人落单的手段呢 |
[33:01] | You think he has a way to get them alone | 你觉得基于被害人兑换支票的方式 |
[33:02] | based on how they cash their checks? | 他有办法让他们落单吗 |
[33:04] | And then the rest of the month | 每月剩下的日子里 |
[33:05] | he resorts to picking up prostitutes. | 他就专门对妓女下手 |
[33:06] | It would explain the pattern. | 那就解释了他的作案模式了 |
[33:07] | We need to find out where these men cash their checks. | 我们要查查这些人都在哪兑换的支票 |
[33:10] | We don’t have last names. | 我们不知道他们的姓氏 |
[33:10] | There’s no way to find them. | 那样是不可能找到他们的 |
[33:12] | Morgan,figure out how people | 摩根 调查一下街上的人们 |
[33:12] | on the streets are cashing their welfare checks. | 都是怎么兑换救济金支票的 |
[33:14] | – Garcia. – Sir. | -加西亚 -长官 |
[33:16] | I need you to find out | 我需要你查一下 |
[33:17] | if Lee Hightower ever cashed a welfare check. | 丽·海托沃有没有兑换过救济金支票 |
[33:19] | Ok. I’m typing my fastest. | 好的 我正在尽快搜查 |
[33:24] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[33:30] | Listen,when someone out here’s on welfare, | 当这里的人领到救济金支票时 |
[33:32] | where do they go when they get their check? | 他们去哪里兑换支票呢 |
[33:35] | – It depends what they want. – What do you mean? | -那要看他们想要什么了 -什么意思 |
[33:37] | Those checks have strings. | 支票都有附带条件的 |
[33:39] | You gotta either spend it on food or lodging. | 你得把钱都花在食物或者住所上 |
[33:41] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:43] | A lot of people out here don’t want food or lodging. | 这有很多人都不想要食物或者住所 |
[33:45] | This is one of those money secrets you were talking about? | 这就是你提过的金钱秘密之一吗 |
[33:48] | There’s a motel on third. | 第三大道有一家汽车旅馆 |
[33:50] | Uh,Greyburn Lodge, 43608 Third Street. | 格里伯恩旅社 第三大道43608号 |
[33:54] | Lee Hightower cashed her check there on the 2nd. | 丽·海托沃二号那天在那里兑换过支票 |
[33:56] | They’ll cash your check for 30 cents on the dollar | 他们那里一美元会收取30美分的手续费 |
[33:58] | providing you don’t take the room. | 前提是你不使用那里的房间 |
[33:59] | So you walk away with drug money, | 所以你拿着买毒品的钱离开 |
[34:00] | but you’re still on the street. | 但还要继续流浪街头 |
[34:02] | Dope fiends keep it quiet. | 瘾君子们对此都闭口不谈 |
[34:03] | They don’t want anyone knowing they’re holding that much cash. | 他们不想人知道他们身携巨额现金 |
[34:07] | It explains why they’re alone. | 所以他们都是单独出行 |
[34:08] | And they’d be looking to score. | 而且他们会想着爽一把 |
[34:10] | If they thought somebody was a dealer, | 一旦他们认为某人是卖家 |
[34:11] | they’d walk right up to them. | 他们就会直接走到人家跟前 |
[34:14] | – Walter, thank you. – Thank you. | -沃特 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[34:19] | Don’t spend it all in a place, sweetie. | 别一下子全花光了 甜心 |
[34:57] | – What’s going on? – Police. | -怎么了 -警察 |
[34:59] | FBI. Have you seen any of these men? | 联邦调查局 你见过这些人中的任何人吗 |
[35:04] | – Maybe. – Not maybe. Yes or no. | -可能吧 -别说可能 有还是没有 |
[35:06] | Have you been giving them cash in exchange for their welfare checks? | 你有没有为他们的救济金支票兑换过现金 |
[35:09] | They need the cash and I need the business, | 他们需要现金 而我要做生意 |
[35:11] | and nobody gets hurt, folks. | 皆大欢喜啊兄弟 |
[35:13] | Garcia traces William’s sister | 加西亚追查到威廉的妹妹 |
[35:14] | to this location on the night that she disappeared. | 失踪当晚曾经来过这里 |
[35:16] | – The others were here,too. – You seen this girl? | -其他人也都来过 -你见过这个姑娘吗 |
[35:19] | Yeah,she was here maybe 15 minutes ago. | 对 她大约15分钟前刚来过 |
[35:21] | Did anybody approach her when she left? | 她离开时有任何人接近她吗 |
[35:23] | There was a dealer across the street. | 当时街对面有个毒贩子 |
[35:24] | He just sits there and then they signal. | 他就坐在那 然后他们互打暗号 |
[35:27] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[35:28] | No,I never seen his face. | 不知道 我从没见过他长什么样 |
[35:30] | Just the car. They all use him. | 只见过他的车 他们都跟他交易 |
[35:35] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[35:37] | Get this photo to every agent, every border cross. | 把这张照片发给每个探员以及边界检查站 |
[35:40] | Car’s a dark-colored American sedan. | 是一辆深色的美产轿车 |
[35:42] | I want full searches of anything | 我需要你们发动全面搜查 |
[35:43] | that even remotely matches the description. | 哪怕只是跟这个描述稍稍相关 |
[35:46] | Thanks for putting your ass on the line over Hightower. | 谢谢你为了海托沃这事不遗余力 |
[35:49] | Thanks for being right. | 谢谢你做出正确推断 |
[36:07] | – Anything? – No, sir. | -有情况吗 -没有 长官 |
[36:26] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:48] | They should have tried to make the cross at least an hour ago. | 他们至少一小时前就该要跨越边境了才对 |
[36:50] | Any word from the off-road sites? | 野外检查站那边有消息吗 |
[36:52] | I have agents at every known drug smuggling entry. Nothing. | 我在每个毒品走私口都布了人手 什么也没有 |
[36:55] | This unsub’s smart. | 该嫌犯很聪明 |
[36:56] | Everything about his plan is well researched. | 他计划的每一步骤都做过周密调查 |
[36:58] | I think his border crossings would be consistent. | 我想他还是会跨越边境的 |
[37:00] | Are there former shipping lanes | 有没有什么之前的航道 |
[37:01] | somebody could have studied in advance? | 可以事先调查清楚的 |
[37:03] | Nothing marked. | 没有标出 |
[37:04] | Hunters might know the terrain, | 猎人们熟知地形 |
[37:05] | but it’s word of mouth. Nothing documented. | 不过都是口传 没有书面记录 |
[37:08] | – What about the underground railroad? – How so? | -那地下轨道呢 -怎么说 |
[37:10] | In the civil war,Detroit was the last stop for a slave | 内战时期 底特律是黑奴们逃往加拿大 |
[37:12] | before they escaped to freedom in Canada. | 获得自由的最后一站 |
[37:15] | They made the crossing in this area. | 他们在这片区域跨境 |
[37:16] | He’s right. But there aren’t any historical landmarks | 他说得对 但是在跨境点也没有 |
[37:19] | that register the crossing points. | 任何历史性的标志性建筑 |
[37:21] | Well,if I remember right, | 如果我没记错 |
[37:22] | they built a series of victorian homes | 他们沿河建了一排维多利亚风格的房子 |
[37:23] | along the river to signify safe passage. | 来标志安全通道 |
[37:25] | Some of those homes might still exist. | 有一些房子可能还保留着 |
[37:27] | We know your sister’s cell phone | 我们得知休伦港附近的信号塔 |
[37:28] | registered at a tower near Port Huron. | 收到过你妹妹的手机信号 |
[37:31] | He had to be close by when he crossed the border. | 他肯定在那一带跨越边境 |
[37:33] | – Garcia. – Present. | -加西亚 -在 |
[37:34] | Is it possible to cross-reference civil war maps | 你能不能参照内战时期的地图 |
[37:38] | with victorian homes that still exist in the Port Huron area? | 找到休伦港附近区域遗留的维多利亚风格的房子 |
[37:41] | I’m gonna take that question as rhetorical and… | 我就当你是反问吧 |
[37:45] | Got one. 3 miles south of the Blue Water Bridge. | 找到一间 位于蓝水桥南三英里处 |
[37:49] | – Can you send me a GPS map? – Coming now. | -能给我发一份卫星导航地图吗 -正在发送 |
[37:52] | Thanks. Prentiss,you and William come with me. | 谢谢 潘提斯 你和威廉跟我走 |
[37:54] | The rest of you stay here. | 其他人留守待命 |
[37:55] | We might need to be mobile in a hurry. | 我们可能一会儿会用到车 |
[38:01] | Garcia’s sure this is the spot? | 加西亚确定是在这吗 |
[38:03] | The house is inland. Access from the water would be here. | 那间房子在内陆 临水处应该在这 |
[38:23] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[38:24] | Let’s split up. The river’s over here. | 分头搜索 河在这边 |
[38:38] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[38:47] | Looks like he might have stashed cars on either side of the river. | 看起来他在河两岸都藏着车 |
[38:54] | The license plate is missing. | 没有车牌 |
[38:58] | Garcia,I need you to run a vin number. | 加西亚 我需要你查一个车辆识别码 |
[39:00] | 379N2P44 379-november-2-papa-44 | |
[39:07] | You got that? | 听清楚没 |
[39:08] | Vehicle belongs to one Mason Turner. | 车主是一个叫梅森·特纳的人 |
[39:11] | What do you know about him? | 关于他有什么信息 |
[39:12] | Age 39, went to undergrad in Toronto, | 39岁 在多伦多读的本科 |
[39:15] | graduated second in his class from Michigan Medical Institute 2000, | 2000年以全班第二的成绩从密歇根医学院毕业 |
[39:19] | went on to work for a public health organization in Detroit. | 在底特律一家公共健康医疗机构工作 |
[39:21] | We got him. Do you have an address? | 就是他了 能找到地址吗 |
[39:24] | Yes. Looks like a farm. | 有 看起来像个农场 |
[39:53] | Please… Don’t do this. | 求求你 别这样 |
[39:55] | I won’t tell anybody. Just let me go. | 我不会跟任何人说的 就放我走吧 |
[40:01] | I don’t even know where we are. | 我都不知道这是在哪里 |
[40:03] | Please don’t do this. Please! | 求你别这样 求求你 |
[40:09] | Who is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:41] | You 4 take the exterior. We’ll take the house. | 你们四个包围外面 我们进屋 |
[40:46] | Fought on other people’s turf before. | 我之前在外国打过仗 |
[40:48] | You dont walk into this situation unarmed. | 绝对不能不带武器 |
[40:50] | I can’t give you a gun, William. | 我不能给你枪 威廉 |
[40:52] | I got 10 years active duty. | 我服役十年了 |
[40:53] | The man we find might have killed your sister. | 我们要找的人可能杀了你妹妹 |
[40:55] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[40:56] | If I shoot him,I get nothing. | 如果我开枪毙了他 我什么都没法知道 |
[40:58] | I’m sorry. Stay close. | 抱歉 跟紧一点 |
[41:00] | What we find might not be easy. | 我们接下来发现的事可能不易承受 |
[41:04] | I just need to know. | 我只是要知道答案 |
[41:38] | Prentiss. Check this out. | 潘提斯 看看这个 |
[41:43] | We’re in the right place. | 我们找对地方了 |
[42:02] | – Sir, are you all right? – Who the hell are you? | -先生 你还好吗 -你他妈是谁 |
[42:06] | Did someone do this to you? | 是有人把你搞成这样的吗 |
[42:08] | Get the hell out of my house. | 滚出我房子 |
[42:10] | You’re Mason Turner? | 你就是梅森·特纳 |
[42:12] | That’s not your business. | 不关你的事 |
[42:20] | He’s our unsub? | 他就是我们的嫌犯吗 |