时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:16] | I thought about you all day. | 我整天都在想你 |
[02:21] | Don’t stop. | 别停啊 |
[02:25] | We shouldn’t. Vincent is downstairs. | 别这样 文森特就在楼下 |
[02:28] | We’ll just be real quiet about it. | 我们小点声就好了 |
[02:33] | Oh, this is wrong. | 我们不该这样 |
[03:14] | Excuse me. You,uh–you– you dropped something. | 打扰一下 你掉东西了 |
[03:54] | Hey, almost done. Think I got a bite. A couple. | 我马上就下班 有对夫妻可能看上了 |
[03:58] | One more potential, and then I’m home. | 还有个人要来看房 忙完我就回去 |
[04:01] | What? Honey, I’m at work. | 怎么啦 宝贝 我上班呢 |
[04:06] | I love you, too. Gotta go. | 我也爱你 我得挂了 |
[04:10] | Robert, right? Ok, I gotta tell you, Robert, | 您是罗伯特吧 听我说 |
[04:14] | of all the houses I have on the market, | 我手上在售的所有房子中 |
[04:17] | this one is my favorite. | 这套是我的最爱 |
[04:19] | My name’s not Robert. Not Robert. | 我不叫罗伯特 不叫罗伯特 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:46] | Where are you going? Where are you going? | 你要去哪 你要去哪 |
[05:09] | Her name’s Michelle Watson, | 死者名叫米歇尔·沃森 |
[05:10] | a realtor murdered in Buffalo a week ago. | 是一名房产经纪人 一周前在水牛城被害 |
[05:13] | Until yesterday they had nothing, | 直到昨天案件没有任何进展 |
[05:14] | no leads, and then they got this. | 没有线索 然后他们收到了这个 |
[05:15] | Buffalo P.D. received it from an unknown source yesterday. | 昨天水牛城警方收到这个视频 来源未知 |
[05:18] | They able to trace it? | 他们能追踪来源吗 |
[05:19] | No. Sent through an encrypt server from Ukraine. | 查不到 视频发自乌克兰的一个加密服务器 |
[05:21] | There’s no sound. | 这视频没有声音 |
[05:22] | Yeah, at first glance there doesn’t | 没错 乍一看似乎 |
[05:24] | seem to be a single frame to identify who shot it. | 根本无法确定拍摄者的身份 |
[05:27] | He even covered up the mirror. | 他甚至连镜子都蒙上了 |
[05:28] | I’ve seen some crazy things sitting at this table,but that… | 我已经在这里见过无数疯狂的事了 但这个 |
[05:31] | Why send that to the police? | 凶手为什么寄这个给警察呢 |
[05:33] | Well, maybe it’s a taunt, to show the police how smart he is. | 可能是一种嘲弄 展现自己的聪明才智 |
[05:36] | Catch me if you can. | 有本事来抓我啊 |
[05:38] | The two people in the video– | 视频里的这两个人 |
[05:40] | They look directly at the unsub and | 他们直视着不明嫌犯 |
[05:41] | neither one seems to register that they’re being filmed. | 却完全没有意识到正在被拍摄 |
[05:43] | I think it’s probably a hidden camera. | 应该是隐形摄像头 |
[05:45] | The witnesses were able to give us enough for a sketch. | 通过目击者的描述 已经做出人像素描 |
[05:47] | White male, early 30s, wearing glasses. | 白人男性 30出头 戴眼镜 |
[05:51] | It looks like an editing suite. | 那个看起来像是视频编辑设备 |
[05:53] | So he not only films the murder, he edits it. | 他不止录下了凶杀过程 还进行了编辑 |
[05:56] | Do we know what this is that’s playing on the monitor? | 知道电视上播的是什么吗 |
[05:57] | Buffalo P.D. is concerned that it might be another filmed killing. | 水牛城警方认为可能是另一起谋杀录像 |
[06:01] | If it is ,then | 要真是如此 |
[06:02] | we’re not looking at just one murder, but two. | 我们调查的应该是两起谋杀案了 |
[06:03] | Buffalo is underfunded, undermanned, and they need our help. | 水牛城方面人力物力匮乏 需要我们的帮助 |
[06:06] | Buffalo’s a big gang town. | 那里帮派横行 |
[06:07] | Murder in the last year alone was over 700 people. | 仅去年因谋杀死亡的人数就超过七百人 |
[06:10] | Garcia, I need you to go througth this frame by frame | 加西亚 我需要你将视频逐帧截下来 |
[06:11] | and put everything on disks. | 全部拷在硬盘里 |
[06:13] | Yes, sir, I am on it. | 明白 我马上去办 |
[06:15] | Also put togeher your go bag, if we get any more of these films, | 同时收拾好行李 如果还有其他视频 |
[06:18] | I want you on the ground taking point. | 我希望你能随时处理 |
[06:20] | – Is that ok with you? – Yes, sir. Excellent. Ok. | -没问题吧 -没问题 好的 |
[06:25] | Go bag. I don’t have a go bag. | 收拾行李 不 我不用 |
[06:27] | There’s something I want everyone to see. | 还有些东西希望大伙看看 |
[06:31] | He’s writing something. | 他在写东西 |
[07:14] | The Big Wheel | 摩天轮 |
[07:19] | “In order for the light to shine so brightly, | 如果没有黑暗 |
[07:21] | the darkness must be present.” | 光明怎能如此耀眼 |
[07:23] | Francis Bacon. | 弗朗西斯·培根[英国哲学家] |
[07:24] | A serial killer asking for help. | 连环杀手出言求救 |
[07:26] | Well, that’s a new one on me. | 我还是第一次碰见 |
[07:27] | Attempt at sarcasm? | 是想讽刺我们吗 |
[07:28] | What if he’s sincere? | 如果他是真心的呢 |
[07:30] | Then he’s deeply ambivalent. | 那他就处于极度矛盾中 |
[07:31] | He wants to stop, | 他想罢手 |
[07:32] | but like an alcoholic, he simply can’t. | 但就像酒瘾一样 控制不住 |
[07:34] | When we see him driving, his point of view is elevated. | 他开车的时候视线很高 |
[07:37] | I’d say he’s driving a van or an SUV. | 应该是小货车或是越野车 |
[07:39] | And the film stops where it starts–at his home. | 视频开始和结束都是在他家中 |
[07:42] | So we could use the film to trace back, | 我们可以跟着它 |
[07:44] | street by street, from the crime scene, right? | 从犯罪现场沿街找回去 对吧 |
[07:46] | It only lasts 9 minutes. | 视频只有九分钟 |
[07:47] | And in this frame, he clearly looks at a clock, and it’s 9:22. | 在这帧里 他看了下表 是9点22分 |
[07:53] | OK, the autopsy says Michelle Waston’s time of death | 验尸官说米歇尔·沃森的死亡时间 |
[07:55] | was 4:30 in the afternoon. | 是下午4点30分 |
[07:57] | So, he edited out 7 hours. | 他删了七个小时的内容 |
[07:59] | Garcia, look for unsolved murders of women | 加西亚 查查水牛城及其周边城市 |
[08:01] | in their early 30s who were stabbed, | 过去十年内的悬案 |
[08:04] | Buffalo and surrounding cities. Go back 10 years. | 女性被害人30岁左右 而且是被捅死的 |
[08:06] | Wouldn’t VICAP have already picked up on that? | 暴力犯罪数据库不会注意到类似的案件吗 |
[08:08] | Mm, VICAP only went web-based about a month ago, | 数据库上个月才上线测试 |
[08:11] | and Buffalo P.D. only recently uploaded the data. | 水牛城警局最近才上传了数据 |
[08:14] | They show Watson holding a day planner. | 沃森有一本每日计划表 |
[08:15] | They find that at the crime scene. | 警方在犯罪现场找到的 |
[08:16] | Yeah, that, her wallet, and all of her jewelry, | 没错 而且她的钱包和所有的首饰都在 |
[08:18] | including a 3-carat diamond ring. | 包括一个三克拉的钻石戒指 |
[08:20] | So we know he’s not financially motivated. | 凶手绝不是谋财害命 |
[08:23] | First count–I have 22. | 初步筛查 一共22起 |
[08:26] | 22? We had 6. | 有22起吗 我们才查到六起 |
[08:28] | You think it could be that many? | 会有那么多吗 |
[08:29] | We went back 10 years and included surrounding cities. | 我们查了周边城市十年内的所有案件 |
[08:32] | The unsub may be out of his comfort zone. | 嫌犯可能会离开他的舒适区域去作案 |
[08:34] | Now, they may not all be connected, | 这些案子不一定与本案有关 |
[08:35] | but they all match Michelle’s type. | 但是死者类型都与米歇尔相同 |
[08:37] | Blond, white, early 30s. | 金发白人女性 30出头 |
[08:39] | The autopsy reports will help us determine | 尸检报告可以帮助我们 |
[08:40] | which of these cases is connected. | 筛选出哪些是相关案件 |
[08:42] | I’ll get them here right away. | 我马上去调资料 |
[08:43] | We also need to take a look at the crime scenes, Detective Henderson. | 我们还得看看犯罪现场 亨德森警探 |
[08:45] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:46] | I’ll stay and help Reid. | 我留下来帮里德 |
[08:47] | I’ll take Prentiss and Morgan. | 潘提斯和摩根跟我来 |
[08:54] | Tell me, do you think this | 能否告诉我 这是个个案 |
[08:55] | is a one off or can I expect more films? | 还是后续会有更多视频 |
[08:57] | It’s not a one off. | 这绝不是个案 |
[08:58] | The filming of his kills makes him a sexual psychopath. | 这些杀人录像说明他是性变态者 |
[09:02] | We’ll find more. Many more. Just like this one. | 我们还会找到更多类似视频 |
[09:38] | Help me is in direct conflict with the psychology of a psychopath, | 求救与精神病患者的心理状态极度矛盾 |
[09:42] | and it’s something I’ve never seen before. | 我从没见过这种情况 |
[09:44] | Psychopaths don’t have the capacity to feel empathy towards others. | 精神病患者对他人不会有同情心 |
[09:47] | They can mimic it, but they can’t feel it. | 他们能够模仿 但无法感知 |
[09:49] | Then he didn’t mean it? | 也就是说他不是真心求救 |
[09:50] | Or someone or something is showing him who he really is. | 可能是某些事物在提醒他审视自我 |
[09:53] | Ok, friends, the video on this film is analog. | 大家 这个视频通过模拟信号输出 |
[09:57] | It’s since been digitized, | 虽然曾经被数字化过 |
[09:58] | but it is seriously degraded. | 但资源已经严重损坏 |
[09:59] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[10:00] | Meaning this kind of degradation only happens over at least a decade | 这种程度的损耗至少得经过10年 |
[10:03] | and thousands of repeated viewings. | 并被播放过上万次 |
[10:05] | It’s the only way he can get any release. | 这是他唯一的宣泄途径 |
[10:07] | Then you’re right. He’s been doing this for 10 years. | 你还真说对了 他已经这么干了10年了 |
[10:09] | Uh, more like 20. That woman in this video– | 应该是20年 视频的那个女人 |
[10:12] | She’s wearing a sweater I haven’t seen since flashdance. | 她穿的衣服是霹雳舞时代的 |
[10:14] | On the day of her death, | 米歇尔死亡当天 |
[10:16] | the 21st, Michelle entered the name Robert at 4 p.m. | 21号 她打算下午四点与罗伯特会面 |
[10:20] | Ah, we found no one connected to her | 但她认识的人中没有叫罗伯特的 |
[10:22] | with that name and we think it’s an alias. | 我们认为那是个化名 |
[10:24] | Michelle’s highly organized, | 米歇尔生活极有条理 |
[10:25] | she’s precise, light of hand, so left-handed. | 一丝不苟 从字迹上来看是左撇子 |
[10:30] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:30] | The hardest point is where she starts, | 落笔的地方笔力较重 |
[10:32] | the lightest point is where she tails off. | 收笔时笔迹较轻 |
[10:34] | In her case, she tails off to the right. It’s weird. | 她收笔的方向朝右面 奇怪 |
[10:38] | – What? – I’m not sure, | -怎么了 -我也不确定 |
[10:40] | but the number 29 is circled twice in red ink | 这个数字29用红笔圈了两圈 |
[10:44] | and it tails off to the left. | 但收笔方向却向左 |
[10:46] | Whoever wrote that is right-handed. | 写的人应该是右手持笔 |
[10:50] | That person is right-handed | 这个人就是右撇子 |
[10:51] | and “Help me” is written in red. | “救我”就是用红笔写的 |
[10:53] | The unsub wrote the circled 29. | 29号上的圈是嫌犯画的 |
[10:55] | Guys… tomorrow’s the 29th. | 同志们 明天就是29号 |
[11:01] | Hotch is in position, so let’s walk through this. | 霍奇已经就位 我们一起模拟一遍 |
[11:05] | Ok, Prentiss, Michelle stood right here… | 潘提斯 米歇尔就站在这里 |
[11:08] | – facing me. – Ok. Door’s still open. | -面对着我 -门依然开着 |
[11:10] | She didn’t shut it. And now she turns her back to it. | 她没随手关上 然后她转过身去 |
[11:13] | That’s her first mistake. | 这是她犯的第一个错 |
[11:15] | Ok, she’s on the phone with her husband. 3:55 P.M. | 她开始和她丈夫通电话 3点55分 |
[11:20] | She tells him she has another client coming. | 告诉他还有一位客户要来 |
[11:21] | Here comes the unsub. | 嫌犯走过来 |
[11:22] | But you don’t turn around. Just keep talking. | 但你没回头 继续讲电话 |
[11:26] | – Now the unsub’s in the house. – Yeah, I hear him. | -嫌犯走进房子 -我听见了 |
[11:28] | You hear him, but you don’t turn around. Not yet. | 你听见了 但你还没转过身 |
[11:31] | Now you turn. | 现在回头 |
[11:32] | Because if she leaves the front door open and she turns her back, | 她敞开大门 还背对着出口 |
[11:35] | she must have been expecting Robert. | 说明她肯定是在等罗伯特 |
[11:37] | It’s an open house. | 这房子开放待售 |
[11:38] | There’s no one else here. He knew she’d be alone. | 他知道除了她以外不会有别人 |
[11:40] | She’s standing face to face with the unsub, | 她与嫌犯面对面 |
[11:42] | talking to him, and yet she still turns away. | 聊着天 然后又转过身去 |
[11:44] | Second mistake. | 第二个错误 |
[11:46] | He poses no threat. | 他看起来毫无威胁 |
[11:47] | Yeah, and if she’d seen a camera, | 没错 但如果她发现摄像头 |
[11:49] | she would have registered it. | 她会做出反应的 |
[11:50] | Now she turns, faces the unsub… | 然后她转身对着凶手 |
[11:52] | He strikes… right into her chest. | 他突然出手 一刀刺进胸膛 |
[11:56] | And then he drags her over here to the sofa… | 然后拉着她坐到沙发上 |
[12:01] | and he films her death. | 录制了她的死亡过程 |
[12:03] | He chose a controlled environment in which he could ensure privacy. | 他选择的地方完全可控而且确保私密 |
[12:06] | No witnesses, and most importantly, | 没有目击证人 最重要的是 |
[12:08] | he didn’t have to dump the body. | 他不需要弃尸 |
[12:11] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[12:12] | Prentiss, the point of view– | 潘提斯 录像的角度 |
[12:14] | She didn’t see the camera | 她并没有看到摄像头 |
[12:16] | because the glasses have to be the camera. | 因为眼镜本身就装着摄像头 |
[12:18] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[12:20] | He left us another message. | 他留下了另一个信息 |
[12:21] | He circled the number 29 in Michelle’s day planner. | 他在米歇尔的计划表中圈出了29号 |
[12:24] | So we’ve only got 24 hours to stop him. | 我们只剩下24小时阻止他了 |
[12:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Morgan thinks the unsub’s glass are the camera. | 摩根推测嫌犯的眼镜应该装有摄像头 |
[12:50] | You need to get a sketch of the unsub out | 你们得拿着他的画像 |
[12:52] | to every camera shop in Buffalo. | 探访水牛城的每一个摄像器材店 |
[12:53] | If he hunts within a comfort zone, | 既然他在舒适区域内作案 |
[12:55] | then whichever of these camera shops he visits the most, | 那他最常光顾的那家店 |
[12:58] | that’s the one he’ll live closest to. | 一定是离他家最近的 |
[13:00] | All right. You heard the man. | 好的 快行动 |
[13:02] | Ok, Hotch also wants us to focus on victims | 霍奇要我们重点调查被害人 |
[13:03] | found in controlled locations. | 在可控地点遇害的案件 |
[13:05] | Secure areas with little chance of witnesses. | 鲜有目击者出现的安全区域 |
[13:07] | And ones where he left the bodies where he killed them. | 以及被害人被弃尸在凶案现场的 |
[13:10] | Ok, based on that, June ’98, | 基于这几点 98年6月 |
[13:13] | Emily Flyn, found in her apartment, stabbed 23 times. | 埃米莉·弗林 死在家中 被捅23刀 |
[13:17] | Hillary Habner, March 2000, | 希拉里·艾伯纳 2000年3月 |
[13:20] | found in her basement, stabbed 18 times. | 死于家中地下室 被捅18刀 |
[13:21] | Cindy Stagnal, April 2001, | 辛迪·斯坦格纳 2001年4月 |
[13:24] | stabbed multiple times, found in her office. | 被捅数刀 死在办公室里 |
[13:26] | And May 1999, Vanessa Bright, | 以及1999年5月 瓦内萨·布莱特 |
[13:29] | 29, stabbed and found in her studio. | 29岁 被刺死在工作室里 |
[13:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, it appears as though we’ve found our timeline. | 女士们先生们 看来我们找到时间线了 |
[13:34] | It looks like our killer strikes almost exactly every 12 months. | 凶手几乎每次都正好间隔12个月动手 |
[13:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:40] | All these women, and he got away with it. | 杀了这么多女人都逃脱了 |
[13:43] | I think we need to inform the media. | 我觉得我们应该知会媒体 |
[13:45] | Buffalo has a serial killer. | 水牛城出现了连环杀手 |
[13:48] | Every so often, he’s stopping and looking down at the ground. | 他为什么老是停下来看地上呢 |
[13:51] | – At what? – I don’t know. | -看什么呢 -我不知道 |
[13:53] | But it’s clear he’s trying to step around some type of objects. | 很明显他是想绕过什么东西 |
[13:56] | There aren’t any objects. | 可地上没有东西 |
[13:58] | Well, at least not that we can see. | 至少不是我们看得见的东西 |
[13:59] | But remember in the film he cut the sandwich and turned it twice? | 记得影片中他切三明治时转了两次盘子吗 |
[14:02] | And the 29th was circled twice in red. | 还有用红笔在29号上画了两个圈 |
[14:04] | So this isn’t a message. This is something he has to do. | 这并不是在传达信息 而是他不得不做的事 |
[14:11] | It’s the cracks in the pavement. | 是人行道的裂痕 |
[14:13] | That’s what he’s stopping for. | 他是为了这个停下的 |
[14:14] | He’s stepping over them because he has to. | 他不得不跨过他们 |
[14:15] | He’s obsessive-compulsive. | 他有强迫症 |
[14:17] | Meaning no matter how hard he tries, he simply can’t stop himself. | 就是说无论他怎么尝试 也阻止不了自己 |
[14:21] | Well, if he wanted to, he could have turned himself in. | 如果真想 他可以向警方自首 |
[14:23] | By writing “Help me”, | 他写”救我” |
[14:25] | he really means “Stop me”. | 其实是想说”阻止我” |
[15:08] | Go away, go away, go away… | 走开 走开 走开 |
[15:10] | Vincent, it’s Alice. I know you’re in there. | 文森特 我是爱丽丝 我知道你在里面 |
[15:14] | Ok. Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[15:35] | How you doing? | 你最近怎样 |
[15:39] | Where have you been, Vincent? It’s been weeks. | 你去哪了 文森特 好几周不见了 |
[15:42] | For a single guy, you’re so neat. | 对单身汉来说 你这真整洁 |
[15:44] | – What’s in there? – Nothing. | -里面是什么 -没什么 |
[15:49] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我这的 |
[15:50] | I dropped you off after the conference, remember? | 我开完会送你回来过 记得吗 |
[15:56] | Aren’t you gonna offer me a drink? | 不请我喝点什么吗 |
[15:58] | I’m–I’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[15:59] | I–I meant– you’re weird. | 我的意思是… 你真怪 |
[16:03] | But cute. | 但挺可爱的 |
[16:04] | Alice, you know, it’s– it’s not really ok. | 爱丽丝 这真的不太合适 |
[16:07] | It’s not really ok that you just come by my home like this. | 你就这么随便来我家不太合适 |
[16:10] | You should–you should go. | 你该 你该走了 |
[16:11] | No, I came because there’s a wedding tomorrow | 我来是因为明天有一场婚礼 |
[16:13] | and they want you to film and edit it. | 他们想让你摄影剪辑 |
[16:15] | I mean, you’re the best, Vincent. | 你是最棒的 文森特 |
[16:18] | Well, uh, I’m not doing that anymore. | 我已经不做这工作了 |
[16:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:25] | It’s really late, and I’m tired. | 真的很晚了 我累了 |
[16:29] | You should go, Alice, yes, please. | 你该走了 爱丽丝 求你 |
[16:36] | The same suspect. Keep in mind… | 同一个嫌犯 请留心 |
[16:38] | Vincent, that looks a lot like you. | 文森特 那好像你啊 |
[16:41] | And he may use hats or other means to hide his appearance. | 他可能使用帽子或其他手段掩饰自己的外表 |
[16:44] | This man has a type. | 这个男人选择固定类型 |
[16:46] | He kills women, blond women, in their 30s, | 他一般杀害30多岁的金发女性 |
[16:51] | and he kills them where they feel safe– | 他在被害人感到安全的地方杀害她们 |
[16:52] | in their homes, in their workspace… | 比如家里 工作场所 |
[16:55] | – Vincent? – I have to change my glasses. | -文森特 -我得去换副眼镜 |
[17:10] | There was no purse, no jewelry, nothing to I.D. her with. | 没有钱包 没有首饰 没法确定她的身份 |
[17:13] | Whereas with Michelle he didn’t care what he left behind. | 杀米歇尔的时候他可没管会留下什么东西 |
[17:16] | He knew we couldn’t connect her to him. | 他知道我们没法查到他头上 |
[17:18] | Why did he cover her up | 他为什么要把她盖住 |
[17:19] | and fold her arms across her chest? | 还把她的手在胸前摆成十字呢 |
[17:20] | She can’t be more than 24. | 她肯定不到24岁 |
[17:22] | That doesn’t fit his victimology. | 这不符合他的被害人特征 |
[17:24] | Well, the chest wound matches that of Michelle Watson. | 胸部的伤口与米歇尔·沃森的一致 |
[17:27] | The way he’s positioned her, the blanket, shows remorse. | 他摆放她的姿势和毯子显示出悔意 |
[17:29] | He probably knew her more intimately than the others. | 比起其他被害人 他可能跟她更熟悉 |
[17:31] | That’s somewhat of a leap. | 这算是一个飞跃 |
[17:32] | Not when you consider this is the first time he dumped the body. | 这是他第一次抛尸在外 所以不算 |
[17:35] | Unlike the others, | 不同于其他案件 |
[17:36] | he brought her body here and dumped it. | 他把她的尸体带到这里并丢弃 |
[17:38] | Yeah. Someone will be missing her soon. | 不久就会有人来找她的 |
[17:41] | Today’s the 29th. He probably killed her last night. | 今天是29号 他可能是昨晚杀了她 |
[17:44] | Whatever his plans are, he still has them. | 不论他计划做什么 他还未付诸行动 |
[17:48] | We’re ready to give the profile. | 我们做好侧写的准备了 |
[17:51] | We’ve confirmed 11 kills over a 10-year period. | 我们已证实嫌犯在过去10年内实施了11起谋杀 |
[17:54] | This makes 12. | 这是第12起 |
[17:55] | All but one, | 除开这一例 |
[17:56] | blond, white female, mid to late 30s. | 其余都是30多岁的金发白人女性 |
[17:59] | – Be careful. – Time me. | -当心 -帮我计时 |
[18:03] | Stanley, be careful. | 斯坦利 小心 |
[18:12] | This unsub has extreme obsessive-compulsive disorder. | 这名嫌犯有很严重的强迫症 |
[18:15] | This woman doesn’t fit his victimology. | 这名女性不符合他的被害人特征 |
[18:17] | He probably didn’t target or even mean to kill her. | 他或许根本没打算杀她 |
[18:19] | 5 camera shops in Buffalo were shown this sketch. | 我们给五个摄像机店的人看了画像 |
[18:21] | The owner of Tarquinio’s Camera Shop on Union Road recognized it. | 联合路上奎尼奥摄相机店的老板认出了他 |
[18:25] | He knows him only as Vincent. | 只知道他叫文森特 |
[18:27] | He bought two 3-millimeter mini wireless cameras | 他买过两个三毫米的迷你无线摄像头 |
[18:29] | and had them retrofitted to his glasses. | 把它们装在了眼镜上 |
[18:31] | He’s well-versed in camera technology. | 他很精通摄像技术 |
[18:33] | He probably generates income from a related field. | 可能从事相关领域的工作 |
[18:36] | So stake out the shop, but keep a low profile. | 监视这家店 但要保持低调 |
[18:38] | He walks in off the street, | 他会从街上走进来 |
[18:39] | he politely waits his turn, he pays in cash. | 很礼貌地排队 并用现金支付 |
[18:42] | This is him. Black overcoat, black baseball cap. | 这就是他 黑外套 黑色棒球帽 |
[18:45] | You’ll get more from your sketch. | 你们的素描画像更清楚 |
[18:47] | Now, this last kill shows the most remorse. | 最近的一次杀戮显示出最多悔意 |
[18:49] | This guy’s mobile. Most likely in an SUV. | 嫌犯是移动作案 可能开着一辆越野车 |
[18:52] | Low-profile, mute in color. | 很低调 不显眼 |
[18:53] | He’s beginning to devolve. | 他正在变得衰弱 |
[18:55] | His OCD will get worse and he’ll have a hard time hiding it. | 他的强迫症越来越严重 越来越难掩饰 |
[18:59] | He will take bigger and bigger risks to achieve his ultimate goal. | 为达到最终目标 他会冒更大的风险 |
[19:02] | In Michelle Watson’s day planner, he circled the number 29. | 他在米歇尔·沃森的计划表里圈出了29号 |
[19:06] | Today is the 29th. | 今天就是29号 |
[19:07] | So we believe he may have something planned for today. | 我们相信他今天可能有什么计划 |
[19:15] | Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back. | 别乱跑 我马上回来 |
[19:30] | He sent us this film as his way of reaching out. | 他通过影片向我们求助 |
[19:32] | He may be ambivalent, but his OCD won’t let him stop. | 他可能很矛盾 但强迫症使他无法停手 |
[19:35] | Now, if he sees a heavy police presence and he’s not done, he’ll run. | 如果他发现有警察做不成案 就会逃跑 |
[19:38] | The east side is his comfort zone. This is where he lives. | 东边是他的舒适区 他就住在这附近 |
[19:42] | However random, anything out of the ordinary, please let us know. | 无论是否有关 有不寻常的事请通知我们 |
[19:45] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:48] | Tell me again what the autopsy report said. | 再跟我说一遍验尸报告的内容 |
[19:51] | He seems to be killing once a year. | 他似乎每年只杀一个 |
[19:53] | And they were all, except for Michelle Watson, overkill. | 除了米歇尔·沃森 她们都被过度伤害 |
[19:56] | He stabbed her just once. | 他只刺了她一刀 |
[19:58] | And hers was the only kill he sent footage of to the police. | 他也只在这起案件后向警方提供录影带 |
[20:00] | – That’s a definitive change. – You’re right. | -这是个决定性的转变 -是啊 |
[20:02] | Call Reid and Prentiss. | 打给里德和潘提斯 |
[20:03] | Tell them to go over the autopsy report again. | 让他们复查一遍验尸报告 |
[20:04] | We need to know why. | 我们需要知道原因 |
[20:11] | He sure does like his blondes. | 他确实喜欢金发妞 |
[20:13] | Not a good date, though. Too stabby. | 但不是个好的约会对象 太喜欢捅人 |
[20:15] | Less so, though, | 但他变了 |
[20:16] | with Michelle Watson and the girl we found this morning. | 这能从米歇尔·沃森和今早那个女孩身上看出 |
[20:18] | Every one of these murders happens during a month of spring. | 每次谋杀都发生在春季月份 |
[20:21] | So, spring for the unsub is a stressor. | 所以春季是嫌犯的压力源 |
[20:25] | Do you think my video was done in the spring? | 你们觉得之前那录像是春天拍的吗 |
[20:27] | There’s a good chance. | 非常有可能 |
[20:29] | Eighties, spring, Buffalo. | 80年代 春天 水牛城 |
[20:32] | Search for homicide, see if I can make a connection. | 搜索杀人案 看看能不能发现联系 |
[20:34] | All of the victims except for Michelle Watson | 除了米歇尔·沃森 所有被害人 |
[20:36] | were killed within a year of each other. | 遇害都相隔一年 |
[20:38] | Victim number 10, Joyce Wolcott, | 10号被害人 乔伊斯·沃尔科特 |
[20:41] | stabbed 32 times. | 被捅32刀 |
[20:42] | And then Michelle Watson was stabbed just once 2 years later. | 两年后米歇尔·沃森只被捅了一刀 |
[20:45] | What’s missing from the Michelle Watson murder | 米歇尔·沃森谋杀案中缺少了 |
[20:47] | is any sign of rage or overkill. | 愤怒或过度伤害的迹象 |
[20:49] | Yeah. Instead, on the tape we see signs of remorse. | 没错 恰恰相反 影片中我们看到了悔意 |
[20:52] | A complete and sudden emotional change. | 突然且完全的情绪转变 |
[20:53] | It’s absolutely fascinating. | 这太迷人了 |
[20:55] | I love you, Reid, | 我爱你 里德 |
[20:56] | but the stuff you find fascinating is sad. | 但你觉得迷人的东西很悲伤 |
[20:58] | Ok. The woman in my video… | 录像里的女人 |
[21:00] | She looks a lot like the ones on your board, don’t you think? | 她看上去很像板上的那些照片 不是吗 |
[21:03] | So he’s killing her over and over again. | 他是在一遍又一遍地杀死她 |
[21:05] | Maybe. I don’t know. Not my job. | 可能吧 我不知道 不是我的范畴 |
[21:07] | Guys, there was an actual witness in the Joyce Wolcott murder. | 你们看 乔伊斯·沃尔科特一案有目击者 |
[21:09] | – A witness? – A boy. Her son. | -目击者 -一个男孩 她儿子 |
[21:29] | 53 seconds. You were faster the first time. What happened? | 53秒 比第一次快 怎么变快的 |
[21:32] | Ran over a cat. | 从一只猫身上碾过去了 |
[21:35] | – Did you kill it? – It’s a joke. I’m joking. | -它死了吗 -我开玩笑的 |
[21:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:44] | Happy birthday, Stanley. | 生日快乐 斯坦利 |
[21:45] | – King for the day, right, Vincent? – Right. | -今天我老大 对吧 文森特 -对 |
[21:50] | I made you a promise. Do you remember it? | 我答应过你一件事 还记得吗 |
[21:52] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[21:54] | So hold out your hand, palm up. | 把手拿出来 掌心向上 |
[22:00] | No way. For real? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[22:03] | Tonight. It’s here tonight. | 今晚 就今晚 |
[22:05] | But you can’t tell anyone, ok? Just tell no one. | 但你不能告诉别人 好吗 谁都不行 |
[22:08] | – You promise? – Promise. No one. | -你保证 -我保证 谁都不告诉 |
[22:12] | – So listen out for me, ok? – OK. | -等我消息 好吗 -好的 |
[22:18] | Hey, Vincent. | 文森特 |
[22:19] | You know nothing will happen if you step on them, right? | 你知道就算踩上去也不会怎么样对吧 |
[22:24] | You’re a kid. What do you know? | 你只是个小孩子 你知道什么 |
[22:30] | Neighbors called the police | 邻居听到 |
[22:31] | when they heard her son Stan screaming for his mother. | 斯坦哭喊着叫妈妈就报了警 |
[22:33] | Let’s see, they were found in the backyard and she was dead. | 警察在后院找到他们 母亲已经死亡 |
[22:36] | So he saw the whole thing? | 就是说他看到了全过程 |
[22:37] | If he did, | 如果他看到了 |
[22:38] | why didn’t the unsub kill the only living witness? | 嫌犯为什么没杀了唯一的目击者 |
[22:40] | – Did they interview him? – He was traumatized. | -他们询问过他吗 -他精神受创 |
[22:43] | – Did he see the killer? – He didn’t see anything. | -他看到凶手了吗 -他什么都没看见 |
[22:46] | Where is the boy now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[22:48] | Single mom, father dead in a car accident. | 单亲母亲 父亲死于车祸 |
[22:51] | He was foster-homed after her death. | 母亲死后他被寄养在别人家 |
[22:53] | Tell me he’s still in Buffalo. | 告诉我他还在水牛城 |
[22:56] | Yes. | 还在 |
[23:04] | How you doing there, kid? | 你好吗 孩子 |
[23:05] | We’re looking for Stanley Wolcott. | 我们在找斯坦利·沃尔科特 |
[23:07] | Who wants to know? | 你们是谁 |
[23:09] | My name’s Derek Morgan. I’m with the FBI. | 我叫戴瑞·摩根 联调局的 |
[23:11] | FBI? Cool. | 联调局 真酷 |
[23:14] | Today’s your birthday, right? | 今天是你生日 对吗 |
[23:17] | – Can I help you? – FBI. | -有什么事吗 -我们是联调局的 |
[23:21] | I’m sorry to do this today of all days. | 很抱歉偏偏是今天来 |
[23:24] | But we need to talk to Stanley. It’s urgent. | 我们需要和斯坦利谈谈 很紧急 |
[24:13] | Stanley’s been with me for 9 months now. | 斯坦利和我住在一起九个月了 |
[24:17] | The adoption papers came through last week. | 领养手续上周才办完 |
[24:19] | So we’re moving to California. | 我们要搬去加州了 |
[24:21] | Uh, Stanley’s been blind since birth. | 斯坦利从出生开始就看不见 |
[24:25] | His mom didn’t want him to use a cane, so, he, uh… | 他妈妈不想让他用手杖 所以 |
[24:28] | My way around life. | 用我自己的方式生活 |
[24:29] | It’s called echolocation. | 这叫回声定位 |
[24:31] | It’s where the sound bounces off objects, | 声音从物体上反射回来 |
[24:34] | kind of like a bat uses sonar. | 有点像蝙蝠用声纳定位 |
[24:36] | I’m the batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[24:39] | Well, hey, batman. | 你好 蝙蝠侠 |
[24:41] | Self and my colleague here, Dave, | 我和我的同事戴夫 |
[24:43] | we need to ask you some questions. | 需要问你几个问题 |
[24:49] | This is about my mom, isn’t it? | 关于我妈妈的 对吗 |
[24:51] | Yeah, it is. | 对 |
[24:55] | – And I need to ask you– – Have you found him? | -我想问 -你们找到他了吗 |
[24:59] | I can feel a lie. | 我能知道你是否在骗我 |
[25:04] | We’re looking for him, Stan. | 斯坦 我们在找他 |
[25:07] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[25:09] | Now, what I’m asking you to do probably won’t be easy. | 接下来我让你做的事 也许会让你难过 |
[25:13] | – Will it help you catch him? – It might. | -那会帮你们抓到他吗 -有可能 |
[25:15] | I’m not sure about this. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[25:16] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[25:19] | I want to. | 我想这么做 |
[25:25] | That a boy. | 好孩子 |
[25:27] | OK. 2 years ago, on that night, | 好的 两年前 那天晚上 |
[25:31] | you were playing in the snow with your mom. | 你和你的妈妈在雪里玩 |
[25:33] | She said my lips were turning blue. | 她说我的嘴唇开始发紫了 |
[25:35] | She told me to go in and get warm. | 让我进去暖暖身子 |
[25:39] | She said it was getting dark. | 她说天要变黑了 |
[25:45] | So then you came inside and you took off your gloves. | 所以你进屋 脱掉了手套 |
[25:50] | You took off your jacket. And you got warm. | 脱掉夹克 你觉得暖和起来了 |
[25:54] | But after a while, she didn’t come back in. | 但过了一会儿 她还没进来 |
[25:57] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[26:00] | Stanley, what do you hear? | 斯坦利 你听到了什么 |
[26:02] | The snow is so thick. | 雪很厚 |
[26:05] | It covers the house, the yard. | 把房子 后院都覆盖了 |
[26:09] | Everything’s so quiet. | 一切都那么安静 |
[26:11] | You call out for her, but she doesn’t call back. | 你去喊她 但她没有回答 |
[26:14] | Mom? Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[26:19] | Now I hear something. | 我听到了什么 |
[26:20] | What do you hear? | 什么 |
[26:22] | I think I can hear my mom. | 我想我听到了妈妈的声音 |
[26:24] | Is she talking? | 她在说话吗 |
[26:28] | Crying. | 在哭 |
[26:31] | Now what do you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[26:33] | Go outside. | 我走到了外面 |
[26:35] | Stanley, we can stop doing this now if you want. | 斯坦利 如果你想的话我们可以停下 |
[26:38] | No. It’s ok. I can do this. | 不用 没关系 我可以的 |
[26:44] | You’re doing good, Stanley. You’re doing really good. | 你做得很好 斯坦利 真的很棒 |
[26:46] | I’m right here, OK? | 我就在这里 好吗 |
[26:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:57] | Can you hear her? | 你能听到她吗 |
[26:58] | No. I need to find her. | 不能 我得去找她 |
[27:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[27:10] | – Stanley… – Someone’s here. | -斯坦利 -有人在那儿 |
[27:13] | I can feel them. | 我能感觉到 |
[27:16] | It’s not my mom. | 不是我妈妈 |
[27:21] | That’s enough. Enough. That’s enough. | 这就够了 够了 够了 |
[27:27] | He saw me… didn’t he? | 他看到我了 对吗 |
[27:32] | Yes, Stan, he did. | 是的 斯坦 他看到了 |
[28:00] | Hey, what’s up, man? Looks like you know where you’re going. | 怎么 小子 看起来很急啊 |
[28:05] | – I don’t want any trouble. – See, I don’t know you. | -我不想惹麻烦 -我不认识你 |
[28:10] | – I don’t want any trouble. – Look, you said that twice. | -我不想惹麻烦 -你说了两遍了 |
[28:13] | What you doin’ walkin’ around here, anyway, huh? | 你在这边干嘛 |
[28:16] | You ain’t lost. | 你又没迷路 |
[28:20] | Hey, man. Hey, look at me. | 小子 看着我 |
[28:23] | All right, come on. You walk like you | 好吧 你看起来 |
[28:25] | know where you’re going, so you gotta know what’s next. | 知道要去哪 你也该知道要怎么做 |
[28:28] | See, this here’s my street. | 这里是我的地盘 |
[28:30] | And you pay to walk on my street. | 要交过路费 |
[29:51] | I’ve been thinking about you all day. | 我一整天都在想你 |
[29:53] | You shouldn’t have been. | 你不该这样 |
[30:19] | – What the hell is this? Get out of my house! – No, wait. | -这怎么回事 滚出去 -不 等等 |
[30:23] | How can you do this with our son in the house? | 我们的儿子还在家 你怎么能这样 |
[30:28] | So what? I don’t care. | 那又怎样 我不在乎 |
[30:31] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[30:33] | I hate you! I hate my life! | 我恨你 我恨我的生活 |
[30:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:52] | Mommy! Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[31:07] | He just came out of nowhere. He rolled up on us. | 他不知从哪里冒出来 威胁我们 |
[31:09] | – Which way was he walking? – That way. | -他走的哪条路 -那条 |
[31:11] | He’s heading east. | 他去了东面 |
[31:12] | So your friend shot him, | 你的朋友开枪打他 |
[31:13] | the man defended himself, and you did nothing? | 他自卫 你什么都没做 |
[31:15] | You ran away and called 911? | 你跑了 报了警 |
[31:17] | I’d done talking, fed. I ain’t saying nothin’. | 就这些了 探员 我不会再说什么了 |
[31:21] | I want my lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[31:22] | You’ll get a lawyer. Answer my question. | 你会有律师的 回答我的问题 |
[31:26] | – He shot him once. – Where? | -他开了一枪 -打在哪 |
[31:27] | In the stomach. | 胃部 |
[31:28] | What was he doing when you rolled up on him? | 你们打算夹击他的时候他在干什么 |
[31:30] | Head down, walking real fast, like he was late for something. | 低着头 快步走 像要迟到了似的 |
[31:33] | So you jumped him. | 你们去找他要钱 |
[31:35] | When he didn’t give you what you wanted, what did he do? | 他没给你们想要的 他做了什么 |
[31:37] | At first nothing. | 最开始什么都没做 |
[31:39] | He just started making this noise with his tongue. | 他只是用舌头发出声音 |
[31:41] | – What kind of noise? – OK, listen to me. | -什么样的声音 -听听看 |
[31:44] | Yeah, like that. Exactly like that. | 对 就是这样 |
[31:47] | And he slammed Jay with a knife and turned and came after me. | 然后他用刀捅了杰伊 又转过来追我 |
[31:50] | It’s called echolocation. | 这叫回声定位 |
[31:51] | The unsub’s 10th victim– | 嫌犯的第十名被害人 |
[31:53] | she left behind a blind son who uses echolocation to get around. | 她留下一个盲眼儿子 他利用回声定位走路 |
[31:56] | How would the killer know that? | 凶手怎么知道的 |
[31:58] | Because he saw the boy was blind the night he killed his mother. | 他杀盲人男孩母亲那晚 看到了那孩子 |
[32:00] | And I think that’s why he didn’t kill the boy. | 我想这也是为什么他没杀那个男孩 |
[32:03] | Wait a second. Today’s that kid’s birthday. | 等等 今天是那孩子的生日 |
[32:07] | He’s the event. | 他就是那件大事 |
[32:07] | Henderson, get units to meet us | 亨德森 让各部门去 |
[32:10] | at 6518 Cantwell Drive right now. | 坎特威尔路6518号与我们汇合 |
[32:19] | He’s gone! He’s gone. | 他不见了 他不见了 |
[32:20] | I thought he was in his room. He said he was tired. | 我以为他在房间里 他说他累了 |
[32:22] | When was the last time you checked on him? | 你最后一次看到他是什么时候 |
[32:24] | 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前 |
[32:25] | – Did you hear anything? – I just don’t understand. | -你听到什么声音没 -我就是不明白 |
[32:26] | – He would have had to pass me to get out. – Kate, think. | -他得经过我才能出门 -凯特 想想 |
[32:29] | When you checked on Stan, he was asleep, yes? | 你去看斯坦的时候 他在睡觉 对吗 |
[32:31] | He was under the covers. | 他当时盖着被子 |
[32:32] | You closed his door. You went to your room. You settled down. | 你关了门 回到自己房间 坐下来 |
[32:35] | – I watched TV. – Did you hear anything? | -我在看电视 -你听到了什么吗 |
[32:37] | I, um, I heard a car horn beep twice. | 我 我听到有车喇叭响了两次 |
[32:40] | I looked out the window, but I didn’t see anything. | 我看向窗外 但什么都没看到 |
[32:42] | He’s gotta have 20 minutes on us. | 他走了20分钟了 |
[32:44] | Oh, my God, he’s gonna kill him, isn’t he? | 天啊 他会杀了他 是不是 |
[32:46] | Let’s just take a look inside. | 我们进屋看看 |
[32:55] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[33:00] | The FBI came to my house. | 联调局去过我家 |
[33:07] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[33:09] | The man that killed my mom… | 那个杀了我妈的男人 |
[33:12] | He stood right next to me, in the snow. | 他当时就站我旁边 在雪中 |
[33:15] | He could have killed me, but he didn’t. | 他本可以杀了我 但他没有 |
[33:20] | Well, maybe he saw something in you. | 可能他看到了你的特别之处 |
[33:25] | Well, what did he see? | 他看到了什么 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:30] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[33:33] | you know, it stopped him. | 你要知道 这阻止了他 |
[33:35] | Stopped him from hurting you. | 阻止他伤害你 |
[33:39] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[33:44] | He did a bad thing. | 他做了一件坏事 |
[33:46] | He did a–he did a very– a very bad thing, but… | 他做了一件非常坏的事 但是 |
[33:51] | when he saw you, he knew… | 当他看到你时 他知道 |
[33:55] | he knew that he couldn’t hurt you. He knew that… | 他知道他不能伤害你 他知道 |
[34:00] | he’ll never– he’ll never ever hurt you. | 他永远不会伤害你 |
[34:07] | I wish he’d killed me. | 我希望他杀了我 |
[34:42] | There’s blood here. | 这里有血 |
[34:43] | – Oh, no. – It’s not Stan. | -不 -不是斯坦的血 |
[34:45] | We believe the man who took Stan was injured. | 是带走斯坦的人受伤了 |
[34:48] | It’s his blood. | 这是他的血 |
[34:48] | We think his name is Vincent. | 他的名字应该是文森特 |
[34:51] | – Vincent? – You know him? | -文森特吗 -你认识他 |
[34:53] | Stan knew him before he came to me. | 斯坦和我在一起前就认识他了 |
[34:54] | – For how long? – For over a year. | -认识多久了 -一年多 |
[34:56] | He was a registered helper in a mentoring program. | 他是辅导课程的注册辅导员 |
[34:59] | – Which one? – Oh, God. Stan has belonged to so many programs. | -哪一个 -斯坦参加了很多课程 |
[35:02] | I can’t remember where he met Vincent. | 我记不得他在哪里遇到文森特的 |
[35:05] | Garcia, I got a name–Vincent. | 加西亚 有一个名字 文森特 |
[35:07] | Morgan, I’m gonna need a surname, honey. | 摩根 我需要一个姓 |
[35:09] | She can’t remember. | 她不记得了 |
[35:10] | Can you at least cross-reference Vincent’s name | 你能把文森特的名字 |
[35:13] | with all of the mentor organizations in Buffalo? | 和水牛城所有辅导机构进行交叉对比吗 |
[35:15] | I think we’ll get more from the video. | 我觉得视频里会有更多信息 |
[35:17] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[35:18] | Come on, Garcia, we gotta find this kid. | 加西亚 快 我们得找到这个孩子 |
[35:19] | Trust me, ok? Give me a second. | 相信我好吗 给我一点时间 |
[35:24] | That’s her. That’s the woman from the film. | 就是她 她是视频里的女人 |
[35:25] | June 5th, 1983. | 1983年6月5日 |
[35:28] | Kim Rowlings was killed in her home. | 金·罗林斯在家中被杀 |
[35:30] | When police arrived, they found her son Vincent Rowlings. | 警察到达后 发现她儿子文森特·罗林斯 |
[35:33] | – Garcia… – Thank me when we’ve got an address. | -加西亚 -等我拿到地址再谢我吧 |
[35:35] | Vincent was found sitting with the body of his murdered mother. | 警察发现文森特坐在他妈妈的尸体旁 |
[35:38] | Police believe that he sat with her for more than 24 hours. | 他们认为他坐在她身旁一天多了 |
[35:41] | He was only 9 years old. | 他当时才九岁 |
[35:43] | He filmed his mother’s murder | 他录下了妈妈被杀的场景 |
[35:44] | and hid the tape from the police all these years. | 这些年一直把录像藏着 没告诉警方 |
[35:47] | Vincent Rowlings, 5605 1/2 Pearl street, | 文森特·罗林斯住在水牛城东部 |
[35:49] | east side, Buffalo. | 珍珠街5605 1/2号 |
[35:50] | Tell Hotch we’re on route. I love you. | 告诉霍奇我们出发了 爱你 |
[35:53] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[35:59] | Clear. | 安全 |
[36:01] | I hate you! I hate you! I hate my life! | 我恨你 恨你 我恨我的人生 |
[36:08] | Get off of me! | 别碰我 |
[36:18] | Garcia, I need you to conference everybody now. | 加西亚 马上连线所有人 |
[36:21] | Hotch, you’ve got Rossi and Morgan. | 霍奇 接通罗西和摩根了 |
[36:23] | And we have Stan’s foster mother Kate here. | 斯坦的养母凯特和我们在一起 |
[36:25] | Stanley is missing, and there’s blood on the windowsill. | 斯坦利不见了 窗台上有血迹 |
[36:28] | Kate, did Vincent take Stan out? | 凯特 文森特带斯坦出去过吗 |
[36:30] | Was there a favorite place they liked to go? | 他们有喜欢去的地方吗 |
[36:32] | A park? Playground? | 公园 游乐场 |
[36:33] | No. No. Like I said, | 没有 我说过 |
[36:35] | I only allow him to see Stan under this roof, | 我只允许他在家里见斯坦 |
[36:38] | under my supervision. | 在我的看管下 |
[36:39] | He’s been coming around more | 自从我告诉他我们要搬走后 |
[36:40] | since I told him we were moving away. | 他来的次数更多了 |
[36:41] | When did you tell Vincent that? | 你什么时候告诉他的 |
[36:43] | Like a week ago. Why? | 一个星期前吧 怎么了 |
[36:45] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | He killed Michelle Watson over a week ago. | 他一个多星期前杀了米歇尔和沃森 |
[36:48] | That must be the stressor | 这一定是导致文森特 |
[36:49] | that triggered Vincent’s behavior change. | 行为变化的压力源了 |
[36:52] | Kate, Vincent’s drawn the number 29 | 凯特 文森特在各种 |
[36:54] | with a circle around it numerous times. | 数字29上都画了圈 |
[36:56] | Today is the 29th. | 今天就是29号 |
[36:57] | We believe the circle may represent a specific location. | 我们认为这个圈代表一个特别的地点 |
[37:01] | They would have talked about it, | 他们可能谈论过 |
[37:02] | or he might even have taken him there before. | 甚至他曾经带他去过 |
[37:04] | Did Vincent talk to Stan about adventures that they could take? | 文森特曾和斯坦聊过他们要一起冒险吗 |
[37:06] | Places they could visit? | 他们可能会去的地方 |
[37:08] | What are Stanley’s favorite things to do? | 斯坦利最喜欢做的是什么 |
[37:09] | He just likes to make things. | 他就喜欢搭东西 |
[37:12] | To build things. Vincent used to help him. | 盖房子 文森特之前帮过他 |
[37:14] | – The construction sets? – Yeah. | -建筑物组合吗 -没错 |
[37:20] | Ferris wheel. It’s a circle. | 摩天轮 这是一个圈 |
[37:23] | When did he build this? | 他什么时候建好这个的 |
[37:24] | Over the last couple of months. He’s been in here every night. | 几个月前 那时他每晚都在这里 |
[37:27] | Garcia, check Buffalo and the surrounding areas | 加西亚 找找水牛城及周边地区的 |
[37:29] | for any theme parks, permanent or visiting. | 主题公园 永久的或临时的 |
[37:32] | Theme park just outside of Buffalo. | 水牛城外有个主题公园 |
[37:34] | Ferris wheel? | 摩天轮呢 |
[37:36] | Yes! | 有 |
[37:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:39] | You both go. I’ll stay here in case he comes back. | 你俩去吧 我留在这里以免他回来 |
[37:42] | I want to go over everything | 我要仔细检查一下 |
[37:43] | and see how many others we’ve missed. | 看看是否有所疏漏 |
[37:44] | Got it. | 明白 |
[37:59] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[38:01] | Tell me, Vincent. What do you see? | 告诉我 文森特 你看到了什么 |
[38:05] | So many colors. | 五颜六色 |
[38:07] | Lights everywhere. | 到处都是灯光 |
[38:09] | Is it here? The ferris wheel? | 是在这吗 摩天轮 |
[38:13] | It’s here. It’s… | 就在这里 |
[38:15] | Is it like the one we built? Is it? | 和我们建一样吗 |
[38:19] | Exactly. | 一模一样 |
[38:20] | Then let’s go. | 我们去吧 |
[38:37] | Are you ok, buddy? | 你还好吗 |
[38:41] | I just get a little nervous at heights. | 我只是有点恐高 |
[38:43] | Just don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[38:46] | He, uh, he wants to stop it at the top. | 他想在顶点停下来 |
[38:51] | C-can you do that? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[38:53] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[38:54] | Just close your eyes. Like me. | 闭上眼 像我一样 |
[39:03] | It’s going up. | 往上走了 |
[39:15] | Move! FBI! Out of the way! | 让开 联调局 别挡路 |
[39:24] | Is it beautiful? | 这里漂亮吗 |
[39:27] | Can you see the stars, Vincent? | 你能看到星星吗 文森特 |
[39:29] | Can you see the stars? | 看得到星星吗 |
[39:31] | There’s thousands of them. | 成千上万的星星 |
[39:33] | They’re all over the sky. | 布满了天空 |
[39:36] | I bet if you lean forward, you can reach for them. | 如果你往前靠一点 都能摸到他们 |
[39:42] | I got you. | 我抓着你 |
[39:48] | Remember you said you’d wished he’d killed you? | 还记得你说希望他杀了你吗 |
[39:58] | – He’s up top! – Out of the way! Out of the way! | -他在最上面 -别挡路 让开 |
[40:02] | You can never, ever wish to be dead. | 永远不要放弃生命 |
[40:06] | Never wish for that. | 永远别这么想 |
[40:16] | I saw my mom die, too. | 我也看着我妈死去 |
[40:21] | And like my father, I did some bad things. | 和我爸一样 我也做了坏事 |
[40:24] | I did some bad things. | 很坏的事 |
[40:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:29] | You’re gonna hear things. | 你会听说一些事 |
[40:33] | You’re gonna hear bad things about me. | 一些关于我的坏事 |
[40:37] | But you can never, ever wish to die, Stan. | 但你永远不能放弃生命 斯坦 |
[40:44] | Because you’re special. | 因为你很特别 |
[40:47] | How am I special? | 我怎么特别了 |
[41:09] | Because you helped me to see. To see. | 因为你帮我看清 看清了一切 |
[41:16] | Can–can we go around one more time? | 我们能再转一圈吗 |
[41:22] | I need you to get this kid off the wheel. Do it now. | 我要你把这孩子放下来 快 |
[41:27] | I don’t think so. | 我想不可能了 |
[41:30] | I wish you were my dad. | 你是我爸爸该多好 |
[41:34] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[41:37] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[41:46] | OK, stop there. | 好的 就停在那 |
[41:51] | Now open it. Stanley, | 打开 斯坦利 |
[41:53] | it’s Derek from the FBI. | 我是联调局的戴瑞 |
[41:55] | It’s ok. Sit tight. Stanley– | 没事的 坐好 斯坦利 |
[41:57] | – What’s going on? – It’s me, Derek. | -发生了什么 -是我 戴瑞 |
[42:02] | Vincent, what’s– what’s going on? | 文森特 发生了什么 |
[42:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[42:04] | I need you to come with me. Let go of Vincent. | 我要你跟我走 放开文森特 |
[42:07] | Just come with me. I’m getting you out of here. | 跟我走 我带你离开这里 |
[42:10] | That’s right. That’s right. It’s gonna be ok. You’re ok. | 很好 很好 没事了 |
[42:15] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
[42:27] | It’s ok. It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[42:29] | Oh, honey! | 宝贝 |
[42:39] | Derek. | 戴瑞 |
[42:46] | What’s up, kid? | 怎么了 |
[42:54] | Did he kill my mom? | 是他杀了我妈吗 |
[43:20] | “No matter how dark the moment, | 无论此刻如何黑暗 |
[43:22] | love and hope are always possible.” | 总有爱和希望的可能 |
[43:24] | George Chakiris. | 乔治·蔡克利斯[演员] |