时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What time’s he taken? | 他是几点被带走的 |
[00:06] | Between midnight and 6 a.m.. | 午夜至早上六点之间 |
[00:08] | Same M.O. as the other two? | 和另外两起案子手法一样 |
[00:09] | All abducted from their beds in the middle of the night. | 都是半夜从床上绑架走的 |
[00:11] | The first two were found strangled with blunt force head traumas, | 前两人都被勒死且头部有钝器伤 |
[00:15] | dumped in the Wharton state forest. | 抛尸在沃顿国家森林 |
[00:17] | We’re just getting word that | 我们刚得到通知 |
[00:17] | an Amber alert for the tri-state area has been issued. | 三州地区发布了安珀警戒 |
[00:20] | The Cherry Hill police department is about to hold a press conference. | 樱桃山警察局即将举行新闻发布会 |
[00:25] | Well, thank you all for coming this morning. | 感谢大家今早抽空前来 |
[00:27] | It’s important we get this information | 我们需要尽快 |
[00:29] | out to the public as soon as possible. | 将这一信息公布于众 |
[00:31] | The parents of the missing boy are gonna make a statement. | 失踪男孩的父母将会发表讲话 |
[00:34] | I would ask you to please hold your questions until the end | 希望大家等到结束时再提问 |
[00:37] | and I’ll answer them directly. | 届时我会一一回答 |
[00:44] | My name is Sarah Murphy, and I’m Kyle’s mom. | 我是萨拉·墨菲 凯尔的妈妈 |
[00:49] | This is Kyle’s father Dan and, uh, his older brother Danny. | 这是凯尔的爸爸丹 还有他哥哥丹尼 |
[00:53] | My little boy just turned 7 this year. | 我儿子今年刚满七岁 |
[00:56] | He’s in… | 他才… |
[01:00] | He’s in the second grade. | 他才上小学二年级 |
[01:02] | Oh, God. I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我说不下去了 对不起 |
[01:12] | Kyle is shy and quiet. | 凯尔是个害羞文静的孩子 |
[01:14] | But ever since he joined the soccer team, | 但自从他加入足球队后 |
[01:17] | he’s really come out of his shell. | 就不再羞怯了 |
[01:19] | He’s more outgoing. | 他变得开朗多了 |
[01:21] | He even scored his first goal. | 还射进了他的第一球 |
[01:23] | Everyone is so proud of him. | 大家都为他感到骄傲 |
[01:26] | Kyle loves to read. | 凯尔喜欢看书 |
[01:28] | He gets that from his dad. | 这点遗传自他爸爸 |
[01:31] | His favorite books are about dinosaurs. | 他最喜欢有关恐龙的书 |
[01:34] | He knows all of their names. | 他知道所有恐龙的名字 |
[01:36] | Glad they took our advice | 很高兴他们采纳了我们的意见 |
[01:37] | and started the press conference. | 举行了新闻发布会 |
[01:39] | Yeah, but it would be nice if there weren’t so many people | 是啊 但要是没有这么多人来破坏现场 |
[01:42] | walking all over the crime scene. | 就更好了 |
[01:45] | He loves to snack all the time. | 他喜欢吃零食 |
[01:47] | Whatever happened last night, whoever took Kyle, | 无论昨晚发生了什么 不管是谁带走了凯尔 |
[01:52] | the Murphys want you to know it’s ok. | 墨菲一家想让你知道这都没关系 |
[01:54] | Thank you for finding their little boy. | 很感谢你找到了他们的孩子 |
[01:57] | They know it was a mistake. | 他们知道这只是个误会 |
[02:00] | They just want their son back. | 他们只希望儿子回来 |
[02:02] | They just want Kyle back safe and sound. | 他们只希望凯尔安然无恙地回来 |
[02:04] | What’s the theory on what happened to Kyle Murphy? | 对于凯尔·墨菲的遭遇 有任何推断吗 |
[02:06] | We’re just hoping that he’s lost, | 我们希望他只是走丢了 |
[02:08] | that whoever finds him will bring him back home soon. | 而找到他的人很快就会带他回家 |
[02:10] | This case is similar to 2 other cases in Camden County. | 此案和另外两起发生在卡姆登县的案子很相似 |
[02:14] | Those boys were abducted and found in the woods. | 那两个男孩被绑架 抛尸于树林 |
[02:16] | You really don’t think there’s a connection? | 你不认为这中间有联系吗 |
[02:18] | We’re not ruling that out. | 我们不排除这种可能性 |
[02:19] | We’ll keep the public informed of any leads. | 我们会及时公布案件进展 |
[02:22] | If you have any further questions, | 如果还有其他问题要问 |
[02:23] | you can contact me at the station. | 请来警局联系我 |
[02:24] | I’m Detective Bill Lancaster. Thank you for coming. | 我是比尔·兰卡斯特警探 谢谢大家 |
[02:31] | That was fast. | 行动很快啊 |
[02:32] | We don’t have a lot of time. Can you show us around? | 我们时间不充裕 能带我们在附近转转吗 |
[02:36] | You should have taken this off property. | 你不该在这里举行发布会 |
[02:39] | Yeah, well, the truth is, I wanted to do this down at the station. | 其实我想在警局举行来着 |
[02:42] | Danny and Sarah didn’t want to leave the house, | 但丹尼和萨拉都不想离开家 |
[02:44] | in case Kyle comes back. | 他们怕凯尔回来 |
[02:47] | That’s Kyle. | 这就是凯尔 |
[02:51] | Uncle Bill? | 比尔叔叔 |
[02:52] | We’re friends, and neighbors. | 我们既是朋友 又是邻居 |
[02:54] | Dan and I grew up around here. | 我和丹一起在这里长大 |
[02:56] | You know, your involvement in this case could be a conflict of interest. | 你知道自己介入此案会产生利益冲突吧 |
[02:59] | Yeah, I appreciate your concern, but, | 非常感谢你的关心 |
[03:00] | I’m not gonna stand around while Kyle’s still out there. | 但还没找到凯尔 我不能袖手旁观 |
[03:03] | I know the other two cases. | 我知道另外两起案子 |
[03:05] | I didn’t want to admit this to the press, | 虽然不想在媒体面前承认 |
[03:06] | but, uh, no doubt in my mind that Kyle’s the third victim. | 但我认为凯尔无疑是第三个被害人 |
[03:10] | You know what we’re looking at. | 你知道我们面临的情况 |
[03:11] | 99% of abducted children are killed in the first 24 hours. | 99%的被绑架儿童会在24小时内遇害 |
[03:16] | I know. I’m gonna check on them. | 我知道 我去看看他们 |
[03:22] | We saw the pictures. | 我们看到过照片 |
[03:23] | We know what this guy does to little boys. | 知道这个人是如何对待孩子们的 |
[03:26] | Kyle Murphy might be the 1% that makes it. | 凯尔·墨菲也许是活下来的1% |
[03:28] | Could take a miracle. | 那要靠奇迹了 |
[03:30] | For his sake, let’s hope we get one. | 那就祈祷奇迹发生吧 |
[04:05] | A Shade of Gray | 灰槁 |
[04:10] | Dr. Burton Grebin once said, | 伯顿·格雷宾医生说过 |
[04:12] | “To lose a child is to lose a piece of yourself. “ | 失去孩子就是失去自己的一部分 |
[04:18] | We’ll call when we know something. | 有消息我们会给你打电话 |
[04:31] | Dan Murphy. | 我是丹·墨菲 |
[04:33] | I’m Agent Emily Prentiss. | 我是艾米莉·潘提斯探员 |
[04:34] | May I ask you some questions? | 可以问你几个问题吗 |
[04:38] | I think so. Come in. | 可以 过来吧 |
[04:44] | Thank you all for speaking with me. | 谢谢你们的配合 |
[04:46] | I cannot stress enough how much time is of the essence here. | 我想强调一下 现在时间非常宝贵 |
[04:51] | Abductions from the home are rare, | 从家里绑架小孩很罕见 |
[04:53] | and that allows us to narrow down the suspect pool even more. | 这也为我们缩小了不明嫌犯的范围 |
[04:56] | What makes them unusual? | 为什么这很罕见 |
[04:57] | Abductions typically are about timing and opportunity. | 在绑架中 最重要的是时机和机会 |
[05:00] | Child walks home alone or gets separated at a shopping center, | 比如孩子独自回家 或在商场跟家长走散 |
[05:05] | that sort of situation. | 这之类的情况 |
[05:06] | This is a sophisticated high-risk crime. | 这是一项复杂的高风险犯罪 |
[05:09] | Whoever did this has good social skills. | 不明嫌犯要有很强的社交技巧 |
[05:11] | They’re highly-functioning, and they have a steady job. | 他们能力很强 工作稳定 |
[05:15] | He wouldn’t look out of place to you. | 你不会觉得他和别人有何不同 |
[05:17] | And you wouldn’t be alarmed if your children were talking to him. | 即使他向你的孩子搭讪 你也不会担心 |
[05:20] | So he may be wearing a uniform, | 因此他可能身穿制服 |
[05:23] | like a deliveryman or a mail carrier. | 像是送货员或邮递员之类的 |
[05:28] | Have you noticed anyone | 你们注意到有谁 |
[05:30] | hanging around the neighborhood, talking with children? | 在附近闲逛 和孩子聊天吗 |
[05:32] | Nothing comes to mind. | 一时想不起有人这样 |
[05:34] | No. Oh… I don’t know. | 没有 我不知道 |
[05:37] | Mrs. Murphy? | 墨菲太太 |
[05:40] | Do you want to take a break? | 你要不要休息一下 |
[05:45] | – I think I need to…need to lie down. – Yeah. | -我觉得我得去躺一会儿 -好的 |
[05:49] | – Sorry. – No, it’s OK. | -不好意思 -没关系的 |
[05:56] | Are you able to continue? | 你还能继续吗 |
[06:00] | Sure. | 可以 |
[06:05] | Danny, you and Kyle, you always | 丹尼 你和凯尔 |
[06:08] | walk to and from the bus stop together, right? | 去往车站总是结伴而行的吧 |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:13] | Have any strangers tried to talk to you or your brother recently? | 最近有陌生人试着和你或你弟弟说话吗 |
[06:19] | The bus driver asks us questions sometimes. | 公交司机有时会问我们一些问题 |
[06:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:25] | What time of day do the boys usually play outside? | 孩子们每天都什么时间出门玩 |
[06:28] | Well, they both have practice after school. | 他们放学后都有训练 |
[06:32] | But lately, Kyle’s been into video games, | 凯尔最近迷上了电子游戏 |
[06:34] | and Danny loves building model airplanes. | 而丹尼爱上了飞机模型 |
[06:37] | OK. That actually tells us a lot. | 好的 这给了我们很多信息 |
[06:40] | Uh, I am going to need you to make a list of everyone | 我需要你写出过去六个月内 |
[06:44] | who’s been in or around your home in the past 6 months. | 来过你家或在附近出现过的所有人 |
[06:49] | Whoever took Kyle has probably been in this house before. | 带走凯尔的人很可能以前来过你家 |
[06:52] | He watched the family routine. | 他观察过你们家人的日常作息 |
[06:54] | He knew exactly where everyone slept. | 确切地知道每个人睡觉的地方 |
[06:56] | And he got Kyle out without anyone seeing or hearing anything. | 他带走凯尔时没有一个人看到或听到什么 |
[07:02] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[07:04] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:05] | Can I go play now? | 我能去玩吗 |
[07:08] | You can go to the family room. | 你可以去家庭活动室 |
[07:11] | I’ll be there the soon. | 我一会儿就过去 |
[07:16] | He doesn’t really understand what’s going on. | 他还不太清楚发生了什么 |
[07:19] | That’s probably for the best. | 这样可能最好 |
[07:21] | Mr. Murphy, we are going to do everything we can to find Kyle. | 墨菲先生 我们会尽全力找回凯尔 |
[07:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | After the first two abductions, Cherry Hill compiled a list of | 前两起绑架案后 樱桃山警局列了张 |
[07:34] | registered sex offenders in Camden County. | 卡姆登县所有性侵者的名单 |
[07:37] | There are 439 within a 30-mile radius | 以男孩们失踪的地方为原点方圆30英里内 |
[07:40] | of where the boys were taken. | 有439人 |
[07:41] | They have been knocking on doors, conducting interviews. | 警察已经一个个找上门谈话了 |
[07:44] | They haven’t been able to come up with anything. | 目前还没有任何发现 |
[07:46] | They should have called us in earlier. | 他们应该早点通知我们的 |
[07:47] | There are a lot of these men we can eliminate right away. | 我们立刻就能排除掉其中的很多人 |
[07:49] | Right. | 是的 |
[07:50] | No one new to the area. | 不是外地人 |
[07:51] | This unsub knows these neighborhoods. That takes time. | 不明嫌犯熟悉这一带 这需要时间 |
[07:53] | Victims are 3 boys, | 被害人是三个男孩 |
[07:55] | so cross off anyone who targets females. | 所以排除以女性为目标的人 |
[07:57] | We can eliminate anyone whose preferential age | 还可以排除喜好小于7岁 |
[07:59] | is under 7 or over 11. | 或大于11岁的儿童的人 |
[08:01] | These boys look nothing alike, | 这些孩子长相并无相似 |
[08:02] | so discount suspects who have a very specific type. | 因此可以排除有特定偏爱类型的嫌犯 |
[08:04] | If the victims have only brown or blond hair, | 如果谁的被害人都是棕发或金发 |
[08:07] | they’re off the list. | 就可以从单子上划掉了 |
[08:08] | Our unsub’s taste of more broad. | 我们的不明嫌犯爱好广泛 |
[08:09] | It looks like his preference is based more on age | 感觉他选人是基于年龄的 |
[08:12] | instead of physical characteristics. | 而不是基于外在特征 |
[08:14] | Let’s make a special pile for more organized offenders, | 把组织性强的性侵者挑出来 |
[08:16] | anyone who’s been arrested for stalking, uh, | 那些因跟踪 强行闯入他人住宅 |
[08:18] | breaking and entering, burglary. | 或入室盗窃而被捕的人 |
[08:19] | How are we doing so far? | 我们的进展如何 |
[08:20] | With these parameters, I can probably cross off half the names. | 根据这些参数 我大概可以筛除一半的名字 |
[08:23] | Good. Let’s keep going. | 很好 继续 |
[08:26] | I cleared our techs out of here. | 我让技术人员走了 |
[08:29] | What is it you’re looking for? | 你要找什么 |
[08:31] | Certain behavior. | 特定的行为方式 |
[08:33] | What happened here will give us a clue about the unsub. | 这里发生过的事 能提供关于嫌犯的线索 |
[08:38] | Kyle’s sheet and blanket were pulled apart and off the bed. | 凯尔的床单和毛毯从床上被拉了下来 |
[08:44] | Toys were stepped on and broken, kicked out of the way. | 玩具被踩坏并踢到一边 |
[08:50] | There was a struggle. | 有挣扎的痕迹 |
[08:54] | That’s consistent with the first two abductions. | 这和前两起绑架案一样 |
[08:57] | The boys woke up and fought, | 孩子醒来了 并进行反抗 |
[09:01] | but this looks a bit more chaotic than the others. | 但这里比另两处更乱一些 |
[09:04] | When we’re finished, | 我们完事后 |
[09:05] | have the techs look for any trace of blood or fibers. | 叫技术人员找找血液和纤维的痕迹 |
[09:09] | He may have gagged Kyle. | 他可能塞住了凯尔的嘴巴 |
[09:10] | In the other two cases the boys were struck on the head. | 另外两个孩子的头部都被打过 |
[09:12] | What if he… what if he used the weapon to scare them? | 没准他用武器恐吓了他们 |
[09:15] | He could have. | 有可能 |
[09:16] | He would have had to act quickly in order to keep Kyle quiet. | 要让凯尔保持安静 他必须行动迅速 |
[09:22] | Tell me things, sunshine. | 什么事 小美女 |
[09:23] | Uh, Garcia, I need your brain and computer system. | 加西亚 我需要你的智慧和电脑 |
[09:26] | They are one and the same. | 他们是一体的 |
[09:27] | Give me your question. | 把问题给我 |
[09:28] | – I emailed you 10 names. – Yes, you did. | -我给你发了十个人名 -收到了 |
[09:31] | Check their movements and spending habits. | 查下他们的动向和消费习惯 |
[09:33] | Start with the cell phone records, then go to the bank accounts. | 先看通话记录 然后是银行账户 |
[09:35] | We’re interested in the days the boys went missing. | 重点关注孩子们失踪的日子 |
[09:37] | Did they talk more or less those days? | 他们有没有在那几天多接或少接电话 |
[09:39] | Did they spend any money? | 有没有花钱 |
[09:41] | Ok, dregs of society dirt, show yourselves. | 人类社会的败类 现形吧 |
[09:45] | – Interesting. – What is? | -有趣 -怎么了 |
[09:47] | Well, one of the dregs has not a lick of cell phone activity, | 有个败类 在11月和2月都曾连续两天 |
[09:52] | credit card purchases, or cash withdrawals for 2 consecutive days | 没有任何通讯记录 没用信用卡 |
[09:56] | in both November and February. | 也没有提取现金 |
[09:59] | The 15th and 16th of November | 11月的15和16号 |
[10:01] | and the 21st and 22nd of February? | 还有2月的21和22号吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah, those are the days. What does that mean? | 没错 就这几天 有什么特殊的吗 |
[10:05] | They coincide with the days the first two boys were abducted. | 这和前两名男孩被绑架的日期一致 |
[10:08] | He was too busy with them | 他把时间用在他们身上 |
[10:09] | to make any calls or spend any money. | 都没空打电话或花钱了 |
[10:11] | Our tech guys found this dishrag and a glass of water. | 技术人员找到了这块抹布和一杯水 |
[10:14] | Kyle’s fingerprints were all over it. | 上面全是凯尔的指纹 |
[10:16] | So, he wakes up thirsty, comes to the kitchen and gets some water. | 他醒来后觉得渴 就去厨房喝水了 |
[10:22] | When we got here, deadbolt on the french doors was unlocked. | 我们到的时候 玻璃门还没上锁 |
[10:26] | That must have been his exit. | 他一定是从这里出去的 |
[10:28] | Rossi! I got something! | 罗西 有线索 |
[10:33] | This window is definitely broken from the outside. | 这扇窗户绝对是从外面打碎的 |
[10:36] | Given the size of it, | 要进这么小的窗户 |
[10:37] | the unsub would have to be real slight to get through it. | 不明嫌犯一定很瘦 |
[10:41] | What did you find upstairs? | 你在楼上有什么发现 |
[10:42] | There were signs of a struggle. | 有挣扎的痕迹 |
[10:43] | It looks like Kyle was abducted from his room. | 看起来凯尔是从自己的房间被绑架的 |
[10:46] | The unsub went out through the family room door. | 嫌犯是从家庭活动室的门出去的 |
[10:48] | So, he finds a safe, quiet place to break in. | 他找到了个安全又安静的闯入地点 |
[10:51] | Everything about how Kyle Murphy | 凯尔·墨菲绑架案的所有线索 |
[10:53] | was taken is consistent with the previous abductions. | 都和前两起绑架案一致 |
[11:00] | Yeah, Hotch. Ok. We’re on our way. | 霍奇 好的 我们马上到 |
[11:04] | They got a short list. | 排查完毕了 |
[11:11] | We’ve narrowed the list to 5 men. | 我们把范围缩小到了五个人 |
[11:13] | Already? | 这么快 |
[11:13] | Registered sex offender Hugh Rollins, | 登记在案的性侵者休·罗林斯 |
[11:15] | 43, lived in Camden County his whole life, | 43岁 土生土长的卡姆登县人 |
[11:18] | in and out of foster care since he was a toddler, | 从出生起就被寄养 |
[11:20] | and acquired quite the nice rap sheet. | 劣迹斑斑 |
[11:22] | What’s his connection to the victims? | 他与被害人有什么联系吗 |
[11:23] | 2 years ago he got a steady job installing TVs. | 两年前 他找到了电视安装员这个稳定的工作 |
[11:26] | Have any of the families purchased a new TV? | 那些家庭买过新电视吗 |
[11:28] | The first two did. Garcia found something else. | 前两个买过 加西亚还有别的发现 |
[11:30] | Rollins had no cell or bank activity | 罗林斯在孩子遭绑架的那几天 |
[11:33] | on the days the boys were abducted. | 没有任何电话或银行活动记录 |
[11:35] | We haven’t been able to connect Rollins to Kyle yet. | 我们还没找到罗林斯和凯尔的联系 |
[11:37] | So, what, we’re gonna wait for more evidence? | 难道我们还要等别的证据吗 |
[11:39] | No, there isn’t time. | 不行 没时间了 |
[11:40] | We have sufficient probable cause. | 我们合理依据足够了 |
[11:41] | Let’s go pick him up. | 那去抓他吧 |
[11:53] | Get bolt cutters. | 拿把钳子来 |
[12:02] | Hugh Rollins, FBI! | 休·罗林斯 联调局 |
[12:17] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:18] | – All clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[12:21] | Rossi, we’re in. | 罗西 我们进来了 |
[12:22] | The truck is clean. | 货车里没人 |
[12:26] | I have child pornography on the computer. | 电脑里有儿童色情图片 |
[12:29] | Probably helps him sleep better at night. | 他可能用这个来帮助睡眠 |
[12:30] | Anything that connects him to the 3 boys? | 找到他和那三个孩子的联系了吗 |
[12:32] | – Nothing yet. – Wait a minute. | -还没有 -等一下 |
[12:36] | – Prentiss. – Why? What is it? | -潘提斯 -怎么 发现什么了 |
[12:39] | Souvenirs. | 纪念品 |
[12:44] | There’s no sign of him. I’m gonna check out back. | 他不在这里 我去后面看看 |
[12:49] | Stop! I said stop! | 站住 给我站住 |
[12:54] | I said stop! | 给我站住 |
[12:55] | – What are you doing? – He’s getting away! | -你干什么 -他要跑了 |
[12:57] | He’s knows where the kid is. Stand down! | 他知道孩子在哪里 退后 |
[12:59] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[13:05] | – No! – Come down! | -不 -下来 |
[13:12] | I’m FBI! Now stop resisting! | 我是联调局的 给我老实点 |
[13:14] | Ok! Don’t hurt me, please. | 好好 请不要伤害我 |
[13:30] | What the hell was that about? | 你刚才怎么回事 |
[13:32] | I thought he might get away. I wasn’t thinking. | 我怕他跑掉 当时没细想 |
[13:34] | – You’re damn right you weren’t. – I know. It was stupid. | -你他妈的确没想 -我知道 那样很傻 |
[13:36] | What if you’d killed him? | 要是你把他杀了怎么办 |
[13:37] | He’s the only one who knows where Kyle is. | 只有他知道凯尔在哪 |
[13:39] | I said I know. | 我说过了 我知道 |
[13:40] | Lancaster, I’ve been where you are. | 兰卡斯特 我也遇到过这种情况 |
[13:42] | I was a cop, too. | 我以前也是警察 |
[13:44] | That’s why I knew this wasn’t a good idea. | 所以我知道这样不好 |
[13:45] | You were way too close. | 你们的关系太近了 |
[13:46] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna sit still | 我绝不会干等着 |
[13:47] | and I’m not gonna stop until we find kyle. | 也不会停止追查 直到我们找到凯尔 |
[13:53] | – Kyle’s not here. – No. | -凯尔不在这里 -对 |
[13:55] | – And if he isn’t on this property… – He’s already in the woods. | -他要是不在这里 -就是在树林里 |
[13:58] | So, Rollins goes to the trouble of breaking into the Murphys’ house. | 罗林斯费了很大力气潜入墨菲家 |
[14:02] | It’s a big risk to take Kyle. | 绑架凯尔风险很大 |
[14:03] | Then he only keeps him for a few hours. | 可他却只留了他几个小时 |
[14:05] | This just doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理 |
[14:07] | Maybe he saw the news, panicked. | 也许他看到新闻后慌了 |
[14:09] | We need to search the woods. | 我们得搜索整片树林 |
[14:19] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[14:20] | You got someone already? | 你们已经抓到人了吗 |
[14:22] | Sometimes we get lucky. | 我们有时会走运 |
[14:23] | He’s our prime suspect, | 他是我们的首要嫌犯 |
[14:24] | but we didn’t find Kyle at his house, | 我们虽没在他家找到凯尔 |
[14:26] | but we’ve got a team searching now. | 不过已经派出一个小队搜索树林了 |
[14:36] | – The evidence is bagged. – You ready? | -证物已经装好了 -你准备好了吗 |
[14:38] | I just need to look at the toys? | 我只需看看玩具吗 |
[14:40] | And tell us if any belong to kyle. | 然后告诉我们里面有没有凯尔的 |
[14:42] | These are Jimmy Seager’s parents. | 那两位是吉米·西格的父母 |
[14:46] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[14:47] | – Thank you for coming in. – Thank you. | -谢谢你们过来 -谢谢 |
[14:49] | Have they found your son yet? | 他们找到你儿子了吗 |
[14:51] | No. | 没有 |
[14:53] | I haven’t been able to contact Andy Loeser’s family yet. | 我还没联系上安迪·洛瑟的家人 |
[14:55] | It’s OK. We can get started. | 没关系 我们可以先开始 |
[14:57] | Would you follow us, please? | 请跟我们走 |
[15:01] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上过来 |
[15:08] | Does he look familiar? | 你们觉得他眼熟吗 |
[15:14] | He’s not what I pictured. | 他和我想象的不一样 |
[15:16] | I’ve tried to… imagine the last thing Jimmy saw. | 我一直在想象 吉米最后见到的景象 |
[15:24] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[15:29] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[15:32] | – Yeah. – Then you know. | -有 -那你懂吧 |
[15:36] | You make a promise to protect them. | 你会想保护他们 |
[15:39] | When Jimmy needed us… | 当吉米需要我们时 |
[15:39] | we were asleep down the hall, | 我们在走廊另一头的房间睡觉 |
[15:42] | 13 feet away. | 就在13英尺外 |
[15:47] | I need you to tell me | 我需要你们告诉我 |
[15:48] | if any of this belonged to Jimmy or Kyle. | 这里有没有吉米或凯尔的玩具 |
[15:51] | Could you do that? | 可以吗 |
[16:13] | Are any of these Kyle’s? | 这里有凯尔的玩具吗 |
[16:17] | – I don’t know. I’m not sure. – It’s OK. | -不知道 我不确定 -没关系 |
[16:28] | That means that the parents have | 这信号表明 家长们已经认出了 |
[16:31] | identified the toys that we found in your closet. | 我们在你衣柜里找到的玩具 |
[16:35] | They belong to their boys. | 那些属于他们的儿子 |
[16:38] | It’s over for you. | 你完了 |
[16:46] | Where’s Kyle Murphy? | 凯尔·墨菲在哪里 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:50] | Well, that’s not gonna help you. | 这对你可毫无帮助 |
[16:53] | Andy Loeser. He was 11. | 安迪·洛瑟 11岁 |
[16:57] | Jimmy Seager. He was 9. | 吉米·西格 9岁 |
[17:01] | But Kyle, he’s only 7. | 但凯尔只有7岁 |
[17:04] | You keep going younger. | 你找的男孩年龄越来越小 |
[17:11] | Guys like you don’t last very long in Trenton State. | 你这种人在特伦顿州级监狱活不了多久 |
[17:15] | Did you know that the inmates there watch the news every night? | 你知道吗 那里的囚犯每晚都会看新闻 |
[17:19] | I bet they’re looking forward to getting you all alone. | 他们肯定很期待和你独处 |
[17:25] | Life in Trenton might as well be a death sentence. | 被判去特伦顿 就跟被判死刑一样 |
[17:29] | Are you sure you don’t want to tell me where Kyle is? | 你确定你不想告诉我们凯尔在哪里吗 |
[17:40] | If I tell you about this kid, I’m not going to Trenton? | 要是我告诉你孩子在哪 我就不用去特伦顿了 |
[17:48] | I want that written down. | 我要书面协议 |
[17:53] | He’s gonna confess to killing Kyle? | 他要坦白自己杀了凯尔吗 |
[17:55] | He’s desperate. Knows he won’t survive state prison. | 他很绝望 知道自己在州级监狱熬不下去 |
[17:57] | The D. A.’s not gonna offer a deal | 检察官在得到更多能把罗林斯和凯尔 |
[17:59] | until he has more evidence linking Rollins to Kyle. | 联系在一起的证据前 是不会提供交易的 |
[18:01] | What about the toys? | 不是有玩具作证据了吗 |
[18:02] | The Seagers IDed one, but Dan couldn’t. | 西格夫妇认出了一个 但丹没有 |
[18:04] | He never delivered a television to the Murphys’ house. | 他没去墨菲家送过电视 |
[18:07] | So he saw him some other way. | 这么说他还有别的途径 |
[18:08] | Look, we have this guy. He’s about to confess. | 我们现在抓住他了 他也要认罪了 |
[18:10] | He’s done everything the same. Let’s nail him. | 他的做案手法从没变过 给他定罪吧 |
[18:12] | He won’t confess without the deal. | 不做交易的话 他不会坦白的 |
[18:14] | We need more evidence. | 我们需要更多的证据 |
[18:15] | Well, then we gotta find Kyle. | 那我们要找到凯尔 |
[18:16] | That’ll prove it, right? | 这样就能证明了 对吧 |
[18:18] | What about the woods? | 树林那边情况怎样了 |
[18:19] | Well, it’s 100,000 acres to cover. | 那片地有十万英亩 |
[18:22] | He’s out there somewhere. | 他肯定在那里的某处 |
[18:24] | I’m not sticking around here. | 我不在这浪费时间了 |
[18:28] | He’s too close to this. | 他们的关系太过亲密了 |
[18:30] | We’ve warned him. | 我们警告过他了 |
[18:31] | I sure would like to have some | 要是房子里有罗林斯 |
[18:33] | physical evidence that Rollins was in that house. | 进去过的物理证据 那就好了 |
[18:35] | Take Reid over there. He’s got fresh eyes. | 带里德去一趟 他的眼光比较独到 |
[18:37] | Rollins is scared. He’s ready to talk. | 罗林斯很害怕 他准备好招认了 |
[18:40] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为 |
[18:45] | I’m gonna take them down that way. | 我带他们走这条路 |
[18:47] | Why don’t you sweep them in? | 你把他们召集过来吧 |
[18:49] | We’ve swept the entire area where the first two victims were left. | 我们搜索了前两名死者被抛尸的整片区域 |
[18:52] | – What if he went further south? – Why? | -再往南呢 -会怎样 |
[18:55] | There’s a service road down that way. | 那边有条便道 |
[18:57] | That’s not on this map. | 这张地图上没有 |
[18:58] | Yeah, it’s not marked, but, uh, | 没错 没被标出来 |
[18:59] | it would have been his fastest way in and out of here. | 但那是上下山最便利的捷径 |
[19:01] | Well, we know Rollins didn’t spend a lot of time with kyle. | 罗林斯确实没跟凯尔待多久 |
[19:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:13] | Here’s your deal. Club Fed. | 你要的交易 高级监狱 |
[19:17] | Where is that? | 在哪里 |
[19:17] | Any federal prison of your choice in new Jersey. | 你可以自己选一所新泽西的联邦监狱 |
[19:21] | Where’s Kyle Murphy? | 凯尔·墨菲在哪里 |
[19:25] | I threw him in the river. | 我把他扔进河里了 |
[19:29] | You didn’t take him back to the woods? | 你没把他带回树林吗 |
[19:31] | No. I didn’t have time. | 没有 时间不够 |
[19:35] | You threw him in the Delaware River? | 你把他扔进了特拉华河 |
[19:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:39] | He could be anywhere. | 那他可能在任何地方 |
[19:42] | Well, I suppose that’s so. | 应该是吧 |
[19:45] | We may never find him. | 我们可能永远也找不到他 |
[19:47] | Guess that’s true. | 估计是 |
[19:49] | You didn’t throw him in the river. | 你没有把他扔进河里 |
[19:51] | You need more control than that. | 你需要更多的控制权 |
[19:52] | You need to know exactly where the body is | 你要明确尸体所在的位置 |
[19:54] | so you can go back and live it over and over again. | 这样才能回去一次又一次地重温那些感受 |
[19:59] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[20:11] | If he came in through the basement, | 假如他是从地下室进来的 |
[20:13] | this would have been his second flight of stairs. | 这应该是他走过的第二条楼梯 |
[20:15] | So Kyle’s is the first room he comes to. | 他到达的第一个房间就是凯尔的 |
[20:22] | This wasn’t a quiet struggle. | 挣扎成这样一定会有声音 |
[20:23] | He probably knocked Kyle unconscious. | 他可能先把凯尔打晕了 |
[20:25] | Then carried him back downstairs. | 然后把他抬到楼下 |
[20:27] | What’s through there? | 这门通向哪里 |
[20:28] | Danny’s room. | 丹尼的房间 |
[20:30] | It’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[20:33] | Another few feet and he would have found Danny. | 再走几步他就能找到丹尼 |
[20:36] | Danny’s far more age appropriate for Rollins’ preference. | 丹尼的年龄更符合罗林斯的口味 |
[20:39] | He’s closer to the first two victims than Kyle is. | 比起凯尔 他跟前两名被害人更相像 |
[20:42] | If he’d been stalking these families, he would have known that. | 如果跟踪过这家人 他肯定会知道 |
[20:45] | It’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[20:47] | What, a neat 9-year-old? | 九岁小孩这么整洁很奇怪吗 |
[20:48] | Well, that, and most kids either pick a top or a bottom bunk. | 没错 而且大多数小孩会选择睡上铺或下铺 |
[20:52] | Both beds are slept in. | 但这两张床都有人睡过 |
[20:54] | The top bunk blocks the view of the stars, | 上铺能看到星星 |
[20:57] | and there’s nothing decorative down here. | 下铺却没有任何装饰 |
[20:59] | It’s Danny’s room. He probably sleeps up top. | 这是丹尼的房间 他可能睡在上铺 |
[21:04] | Somebody wet the bed. | 有人尿床了 |
[21:05] | You know, maybe Danny started in the bottom bunk, | 或许丹尼一开始睡在下铺 |
[21:08] | wet the bed, and then moved up top? | 尿床以后 就搬到了上铺 |
[21:13] | This is Kyle’s. | 这是凯尔的 |
[21:25] | It’s size 6. Kyle slept in here last night. | 六码的 凯尔昨晚是在这屋睡的 |
[21:29] | If he didn’t sleep in his room, | 要是他没在自己的房间睡 |
[21:31] | why was it destroyed? | 那里怎么会那么乱 |
[21:33] | To make it look like the other crime scenes. | 为了让它看起来像其他的凶案现场 |
[21:49] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[21:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:02] | That’s Kyle. That’s him. | 这是凯尔 是他 |
[22:10] | I gotta call Dan and Sarah. | 我去给丹和萨拉打个电话 |
[22:18] | We saw the pictures. | 我们看过照片 |
[22:20] | He dumped the first two boys like garbage. | 他把之前的两个孩子像垃圾一样扔掉了 |
[22:23] | This is different. | 这次却不一样 |
[22:25] | Do you think Rollins started feeling guilt or remorse? | 你觉得罗林斯开始感到内疚或懊悔了吗 |
[22:28] | You know he’s not capable. | 你知道这不可能 |
[22:31] | Whoever did this cared about him. | 做这事的人很在乎他 |
[22:33] | Hugh Rollins definitely killed the first two victims. | 休·罗林斯无疑杀了前两名被害人 |
[22:36] | But it doesn’t look like he killed Kyle Murphy. | 但凯尔·墨菲不像是他杀的 |
[22:47] | I just talked to Rollins. | 我刚和罗林斯谈完 |
[22:48] | He said he dumped Kyle’s body in the river. | 他说他把凯尔的尸体扔到河里了 |
[22:50] | He’s clearly lying. He doesn’t have any connection to that boy. | 明显是在撒谎 他和这个孩子无关 |
[22:53] | The disposal of Kyle’s body is very different from the other two. | 凯尔的尸体被弃的方式和另两次差别很大 |
[22:56] | He was gently placed on the ground, | 他被小心地放在地上 |
[22:59] | neatly laid to rest with his hands by his sides. | 胳膊自然地摆在身体两侧 |
[23:02] | Rollins discarded these two boys like trash. | 而罗林斯两次抛尸都像扔垃圾一样 |
[23:04] | We think Kyle may not have slept in his room last night. | 我们认为昨晚凯尔可能没在自己房间睡觉 |
[23:07] | Where do you think he was? | 那你觉得他去哪睡了 |
[23:08] | I think in his brother’s room. Danny has bunk beds. | 应该是他哥哥屋里 丹尼的床是双层的 |
[23:11] | Both bunks were slept in, | 两个铺都有人睡过 |
[23:12] | and whoever slept in the bottom one wet the bed and left Kyle’s bear. | 下铺的人尿床了 还留下了凯尔的小熊 |
[23:16] | So do we think someone destroyed Kyle’s room to | 所以是不是有人特意弄乱了凯尔的房间 |
[23:18] | make it look like he was abducted like the other two victims? | 好让人以为他和另外两名死者一样被绑架了 |
[23:25] | Who else knows the details of all 3 cases? | 还有谁知道这三起案子的全部细节 |
[23:28] | Lancaster. | 兰卡斯特 |
[23:30] | Morgan, call Garcia and see what she can find out | 摩根 让加西亚查一下兰卡斯特 |
[23:32] | about Lancaster that we don’t already know. | 看看有什么我们不知道的情况 |
[23:34] | Reid and Prentiss, watch the video of the press conference. | 里德 潘提斯 你们看一下新闻发布会的视频 |
[23:36] | See if you can find anything. | 看能否找到线索 |
[23:37] | Want me to talk to Rollins again? | 要我再去跟罗林斯谈谈吗 |
[23:39] | Yes. And I don’t have to remind anybody where we are. | 好 另外 大家别忘了我们在他们的警局 |
[23:42] | Please be discreet. | 谨慎一点 |
[23:50] | We found Kyle Murphy’s body in the woods. | 我们在树林里找到凯尔·墨菲的尸体了 |
[23:53] | Why did you lie? | 你为什么要说谎 |
[23:55] | You aren’t the type to take credit for something you didn’t do. | 你不是会替人背黑锅的那种人 |
[24:00] | I can’t go to Trenton. | 我不想去特伦顿监狱 |
[24:01] | As long as you’re straight with me, | 只要你跟我说实话 |
[24:03] | I’ll tell the D. A. you cooperated. | 我就会告诉检查官 你很配合 |
[24:07] | Is that what you needed to hear? | 你就想听到这个吧 |
[24:10] | People don’t understand. | 人们不会理解的 |
[24:11] | I can’t explain why I do these things. | 我无法解释我为什么做这些事 |
[24:13] | All I know is that I can’t help myself. | 我只知道我控制不住自己 |
[24:14] | I don’t want to die in prison! | 我不想死在监狱里 |
[24:16] | You’re gonna be in one for the rest of your life, Hugh. | 休 你后半辈子都会在监狱里度过 |
[24:18] | No, I’m talking about what they do to people like me. | 不 我是说他们会怎么对待我这样的人 |
[24:21] | – I don’t want to go like that. – Then tell me the truth. | -我不想落得那种下场 -那就告诉我实情 |
[24:32] | He’s too young. He’s not my type. | 他年纪太小了 不是我喜欢的类型 |
[24:48] | Yeah, Garcia, what do you got? | 加西亚 有什么发现 |
[24:49] | – Who’s there? – Just me and Rossi. | -还有谁在 -就我和罗西 |
[24:51] | OK, I found something notable on Lancaster. | 好的 我查到了点关于兰卡斯特的事 |
[24:57] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[25:00] | Well, I just talked to Dan and Sarah. | 我刚跟丹和萨拉聊过 |
[25:02] | I told them about Kyle. | 我告诉他们找到凯尔了 |
[25:03] | How’d they take the news? | 他们什么反应 |
[25:05] | Well, about how you’d expect. | 和你想的一样 |
[25:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:09] | Listen… I want to thank you for all you’ve done | 我很感谢你们在这个案子上 |
[25:12] | for me and the Murphys on this case. | 为我和墨菲一家所做的一切 |
[25:13] | But… I think we can handle everything from here. | 但接下来的事我们可以自己解决了 |
[25:17] | Well, we’re not going anywhere, Bill. | 我们不会走的 比尔 |
[25:20] | Did you know that Kyle liked to sleep in Danny’s room | 你知道凯尔喜欢在丹尼房间睡觉 |
[25:23] | or that Kyle had been wetting the bed? | 或是凯尔会尿床的事吗 |
[25:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:26] | Because if you had, you would have torn apart Danny’s room | 因为如果你知道 你就会把丹尼的房间弄乱 |
[25:29] | to make it look like Kyle had been taken from there. | 以造成凯尔被绑架的假象了 |
[25:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[25:33] | Kyle’s disappearance was made to look like the two other boys. | 凯尔的失踪现场被伪造得和另两起案子很相像 |
[25:35] | Whoever did this had knowledge of the other two murders. | 能做到这点的人一定很了解另两起案子 |
[25:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:41] | Rollins murdered these two kids. | 罗林斯杀了这两个孩子 |
[25:43] | He should go away for all of them. | 他应该为此负责 |
[25:47] | Losing a child is a horrible thing. | 失去孩子是件可怕的事 |
[25:50] | But if there was a murder, | 但如果发生了谋杀 |
[25:51] | and someone is concealing a crime, they are going to jail. | 有人却想瞒天过海 那他们都得进监狱 |
[25:54] | Rossi, you got a killer in custody. | 罗西 你已经抓到凶手了 |
[25:56] | You got this guy. Let’s end it now. | 你抓到他了 结案吧 |
[26:00] | Can we take this in your office? | 能去你办公室谈吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:14] | What really happened? | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[26:17] | I know Dan has been a friend of yours for a long time. | 我知道你和丹一直都是好朋友 |
[26:19] | But you have an obligation to protect and serve. | 但你有义务保护和服务于人民 |
[26:22] | You gonna tell me what my obligations are. | 我的职责是什么用不着你教 |
[26:24] | I’ve been a cop for 23 years. | 我做警察23年了 |
[26:26] | Rollins didn’t kill Kyle. | 罗林斯没杀凯尔 |
[26:28] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, we do. | -你们根本不知道 -我们知道 |
[26:36] | I appreciate you coming by. | 谢谢你专程过来 |
[26:38] | But Bill was already here. He told us about Kyle. | 但比尔已经来过了 他说过凯尔的事了 |
[26:42] | That’s not why I’m here,Mr. Murphy. | 我不是为这个来的 墨菲先生 |
[26:45] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[26:47] | Well, can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[26:49] | You know, Danny’s not taking the news too well. | 丹尼有点接受不了这件事 |
[26:52] | No. I’m sorry. We need to talk right now. | 不能 抱歉 我现在就得跟你说 |
[26:59] | Hugh Rollins didn’t kill your son. | 你们的儿子不是休·罗林斯杀的 |
[27:02] | Why would you try and pin this on Rollins? | 你为什么要嫁祸给罗林斯 |
[27:05] | I never even heard of Rollins | 在你们把他列为嫌犯前 |
[27:06] | until you thought of him as a suspect. | 我根本没听说过罗林斯这个人 |
[27:08] | Look, that son of a bitch rapes and kills innocent children. | 那个混蛋奸杀无辜的孩子 |
[27:11] | He would have hurt somebody else’s kid until you caught him. | 你们要是不抓住他 他会伤害更多人的孩子 |
[27:14] | What does that have to do with Kyle? | 那和凯尔有什么关系 |
[27:17] | I am asking you… look the other way. Please. | 我恳请你 不要再查下去了 拜托了 |
[27:22] | No. | 不行 |
[27:23] | Detective, that would be framing somebody for murder. | 警探 这是以谋杀罪陷害他人 |
[27:26] | Rollins didn’t kill Kyle, but you know who did. | 罗林斯没有杀凯尔 但你知道凶手是谁 |
[27:33] | They are my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[27:36] | Well… | 那么 |
[27:38] | I think you left their son’s body in the woods. | 我认为是你把他们儿子的尸体扔到树林里的 |
[27:42] | Now, that kind of friend does that? | 你说 什么样的朋友会做这种事 |
[27:48] | If Rollins didn’t kill Kyle, who did? | 如果罗林斯没有杀凯尔 那是谁干的 |
[27:51] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[27:56] | Someone broke into my house and took my boy. | 有人闯进了我家 带走了我儿子 |
[28:00] | When I woke up, he was gone. | 我醒来时他就不见了 |
[28:04] | Who did this, Dan? | 是谁做的 丹 |
[28:05] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[28:07] | My little boy is dead, and you have a suspect in custody. | 我的儿子死了 你们抓到了嫌犯 |
[28:13] | Isn’t that good enough? | 这样还不行吗 |
[28:20] | You’ve been holding hands | 从我第一次见你们起 |
[28:21] | since I first saw you. | 你们就一直握着对方的手 |
[28:24] | Well… What’s wrong with that? | 这又怎么了 |
[28:27] | When couples lose a child, | 一对夫妻失去孩子时 |
[28:30] | the grief is overwhelming. | 会悲痛欲绝 |
[28:32] | They often blame each other, and they drift apart. | 他们通常会相互指责 彼此疏远 |
[28:36] | That’s what happened to the Seagers, but… | 西格夫妇就是这样 但… |
[28:39] | You two are different. | 你们却不同 |
[28:43] | It’s… it’s like you’re protecting each other. | 你们看上去 是在保护对方 |
[28:47] | So…I’m going to ask you again. | 所以 我想再问你们一次 |
[28:53] | What happened last night? | 昨晚到底发生了什么 |
[28:57] | Did you or Sarah, did you get upset with Kyle? | 你或者萨拉 有没有对凯尔发过火 |
[29:01] | – No! – Was there an accident? | -没有 -发生意外了吗 |
[29:03] | No! | 没有 |
[29:04] | Then what are you hiding? | 那你们究竟在掩盖什么 |
[29:19] | My name is Sarah Murphy, and I’m Kyle’s mom. | 我是萨拉·墨菲 凯尔的妈妈 |
[29:23] | My name is Sarah Murphy, and I’m Kyle’s mom. | 我是萨拉·墨菲 凯尔的妈妈 |
[29:27] | And I’m Kyle’s mom. | 凯尔的妈妈 |
[29:29] | – And I’m Kyle’s mom. – Please stop. | -凯尔的妈妈 -请不要放了 |
[29:32] | You are Kyle’s mom, Sarah. | 你是凯尔的妈妈 萨拉 |
[29:36] | Just tell me what happened to him. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[29:43] | Did one of you kill kyle? | 是你们之中的谁杀了凯尔吗 |
[30:04] | Were you ever gonna tell us about your family? | 你想过跟我们说说你的家庭吗 |
[30:06] | Why would I? | 为什么要说 |
[30:08] | They’ve got nothing to do with this. | 他们和此事无关 |
[30:11] | Your children were killed in a car accident 3 years ago. | 你的孩子三年前死于一场车祸 |
[30:13] | Your wife divorced you right after. | 之后你的妻子马上跟你离了婚 |
[30:15] | Your loss has everything to do with this. | 那件事和这起案子有很大关联 |
[30:17] | You’ve got nothing left. | 你什么都没有了 |
[30:18] | You can afford to break the rules, | 你不怕犯法 |
[30:20] | take a risk, frame Rollins for Kyle’s murder. | 不怕冒险陷害罗林斯杀了凯尔 |
[30:24] | Rollins didn’t kill Kyle and you know who did. | 罗林斯没有杀害凯尔 而你知道是谁干的 |
[30:26] | Oh, I did it. I killed Kyle. | 是我干的 我杀了凯尔 |
[30:29] | What? | 什么 |
[30:36] | Put it in writing. | 写下来 |
[30:49] | Detective Lancaster just confessed. | 刚才兰卡斯特警探自首了 |
[30:57] | I need to see him. | 我得见见他 |
[30:59] | First we need you to confirm the timeline again. | 此前我们需要你把时间线再说一遍 |
[31:01] | We’ll compare it to Lancaster’s statement. | 我们要跟兰卡斯特的口供进行比对 |
[31:03] | From both of you. | 你们俩都要 |
[31:04] | What about Danny? | 丹尼呢 |
[31:06] | He doesn’t need to hear any more of this. Prentiss, do you mind? | 他不需要再听这些了 潘提斯 照顾一下 |
[31:08] | I’ve got him. | 好的 |
[31:13] | We can talk in here. | 来这里谈吧 |
[31:18] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[31:23] | Hey, Danny, look, they’re just right here. | 丹尼 看 他们就在里面 |
[31:26] | You see them? | 看见了吗 |
[31:29] | OK. | 好 |
[31:32] | – Can I have a snack? – Yeah, sure. | -我能吃点零食吗 -当然可以 |
[31:43] | You didn’t seem surprised | 当我说比尔自首了的时候 |
[31:44] | when I told you that Bill had confessed. | 你们似乎一点也不惊讶 |
[31:46] | How am I supposed to act? | 我该有什么反应 |
[31:48] | You know, we should really be in there with Danny. | 我们该在那边陪着丹尼 |
[31:50] | Danny’s fine. | 丹尼没事 |
[31:52] | First you said it’s Rollins, now it’s Bill. | 你一开始说凶手是罗林斯 现在又说是比尔 |
[31:55] | The only thing I know is that Kyle is gone. | 我只知道凯尔已经不在了 |
[32:03] | You know a lot more than that. | 你知道的远不止这些 |
[32:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:10] | Your friend just confessed to something he didn’t do. | 你的朋友刚刚承认了一件他没做过的事 |
[32:17] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[32:19] | What… | 怎么 |
[32:21] | We can’t do this anymore. | 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[32:28] | You, uh, got any games here? | 你们这里有什么好玩的吗 |
[32:31] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕没有 |
[32:33] | Can I watch cartoons? | 我能看动画片吗 |
[32:35] | Sure, yeah. Let’s see if we can find some. | 可以 咱们看看有没有 |
[32:41] | Kyle is shy and quiet. | 凯尔是个害羞文静的孩子 |
[32:43] | But ever since he joined the soccer team, | 但自从他加入足球队后 |
[32:45] | he’s really come out of his shell. | 就不再羞怯了 |
[32:47] | He’s more outgoing. | 他变得开朗多了 |
[32:48] | He even scored his first goal. | 还射进了他的第一球 |
[32:51] | Stop, stop, stop! | 住手 住手 |
[32:54] | I can open it for you. Here. | 我帮你打开 来 |
[33:02] | OK? There, it’s open. | 好了吧 给你 打开了 |
[33:10] | Do you, um, get mad like that a lot? | 你经常这样生气吗 |
[33:13] | My mom says I have a bad temper. | 我妈妈说我脾气很坏 |
[33:22] | Did you and Kyle play together? | 你和凯尔一起玩吗 |
[33:24] | Only when I had to. | 不得已时才和他玩 |
[33:26] | He was always breaking my stuff. | 他总是弄坏我的东西 |
[33:29] | Yeah, I had a little cousin who did that. | 我有个小表妹也这样 |
[33:32] | That would make me crazy. | 气死我了 |
[33:34] | I’m not going to miss that. | 我可不会怀念那些事 |
[33:38] | He would always sleep in my room. | 他总在我房间睡觉 |
[33:41] | I heard Kyle liked your bunk beds. | 我听说凯尔喜欢你的双层床 |
[33:44] | They weren’t for him. | 那不是给他准备的 |
[33:46] | They were for my friends. | 是给我朋友的 |
[33:49] | He was always wetting the bed like a baby. | 他老是像个小孩一样尿床 |
[33:52] | Is that why you didn’t want to play with him? | 你是因为这个才不愿意和他玩吗 |
[33:55] | He was a baby, wasn’t he? | 他本来就是个小孩 不是吗 |
[33:58] | Yeah, but he thought he was big enough to play with me. | 是 但他总以为已经大到可以和我玩了 |
[34:00] | Like today, he broke my model plane. | 今天他还弄坏了我的飞机模型 |
[34:03] | It took me all week to make it. | 我花了一整个星期才做好的 |
[34:08] | Today. | 今天 |
[34:10] | How did that happen? | 发生什么了 |
[34:12] | I woke up really early and wanted to finish it. | 我很早就起床了 想把它做完 |
[34:15] | I had it all set up in the basement. | 我在地下室把它都组装好了 |
[34:17] | What time was that? | 当时是几点 |
[34:18] | It’s too early. Mom and dad are still asleep. | 太早了 爸爸妈妈还在睡觉呢 |
[34:22] | Go back to bed, Kyle. | 回床上去 凯尔 |
[34:24] | Can I play with it? | 我能玩这个吗 |
[34:26] | You can look at it. | 只能看 |
[34:36] | Oh… I told you not to touch it! | 我说了让你别碰的 |
[34:39] | – I’m sorry, Danny. – You never listen! | -对不起 丹尼 -你就是不听话 |
[34:42] | Please don’t hurt me! | 求你别打我 |
[34:45] | After you did that to Kyle, how did you feel? | 对凯尔做了那些事后 你有什么感觉 |
[34:51] | Like I’d get in trouble. | 感觉我有麻烦了 |
[34:58] | He kept saying “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” | 他一直说”对不起 对不起” |
[35:05] | Kyle. Wake up. Danny? Danny, what happened? | 凯尔 醒醒 丹尼 怎么回事 |
[35:08] | He broke my plane. | 他弄坏了我的飞机 |
[35:12] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[35:14] | No. No… No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[35:20] | I was so angry at Danny. | 我很生丹尼的气 |
[35:24] | But I couldn’t lose him, too. | 但我不能连他也失去了 |
[35:28] | Why would you hurt him? | 你为什么要伤害他 |
[35:30] | – I’m sorry, Mom. – He loved you so much. | -对不起 妈妈 -他那么爱你 |
[35:35] | No… Where are you going? | 不 你去哪里 |
[35:38] | To get Bill. | 找比尔 |
[35:40] | What’s he gonna do? | 他会怎么做 |
[35:41] | I don’t know. It’s not like we can say this was an accident. | 我不知道 我们没法说这是意外 |
[35:49] | Dad…I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[35:53] | What’s gonna happen to Danny? | 那丹尼会怎样 |
[35:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:58] | The state can try him as an adult, | 州检察院可能会给他判成人的刑期 |
[36:00] | try to make an example out of him. | 杀鸡儆猴 以示警戒 |
[36:03] | You gotta help us. | 帮帮我们吧 |
[36:06] | I got an idea. Take Danny upstairs. | 我有办法 带丹尼上楼去 |
[36:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[36:11] | I need you both to trust me. All right? | 请你们相信我 好吗 |
[36:14] | Take him upstairs now. | 现在带他上楼去 |
[36:17] | OK. | 好的 |
[36:36] | How could he do this to you? | 他怎么能这样对你 |
[36:40] | Dan, we don’t have a lot of time. | 丹 我们时间很紧 |
[36:42] | Go upstairs to Sarah. | 上楼去陪萨拉吧 |
[36:58] | Then you took Kyle into the woods? | 然后你把凯尔带到树林 |
[37:02] | They’re good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[37:05] | They didn’t deserve to lose both kids. | 他们不应该失去两个孩子 |
[37:08] | It was so… quiet… leaving him there. | 把他放在那里的时候 周围很安静 |
[37:15] | And I kept telling myself | 我不停地跟自己说 |
[37:18] | that this is what happened to the others. | 另外两个孩子也有着相同的遭遇 |
[37:23] | I had to do it. | 我必须这么做 |
[37:28] | Kyle would be the third victim. | 凯尔会是第三名被害人 |
[37:31] | And we would catch a bad guy. | 而我们会抓到一个坏人 |
[37:33] | A real bad guy. | 一个真正的坏人 |
[37:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:40] | And they might still be… | 而他们也许还能… |
[37:45] | They might have a chance to be a family again. | 他们也许还能继续维持这个家庭 |
[37:52] | Kyle Murphy’s autopsy report. | 这是凯尔·墨菲的尸检报告 |
[37:58] | 2 postmortem hits to the head. | 死后头部遭受两次击打 |
[38:00] | First one was shallow. Clearly he hesitated. | 第一次伤口很浅 他犹豫了 |
[38:03] | Lancaster had to hit Kyle to | 兰卡斯特不得不击打凯尔头部 |
[38:04] | make the wounds consistent with Rollins’ victims. | 使伤口符合罗林斯被害人的情况 |
[38:07] | I’m glad he spared them that part of his story. | 还好他没把这部分告诉他们 |
[38:09] | Look on the second page. | 看第二页 |
[38:16] | Prentiss needs to see this. | 得让潘提斯看看这个 |
[38:32] | – Can you stay with him? – Of course. | -你能陪陪他吗 -当然 |
[38:47] | Danny told me what he did to Kyle. | 丹尼告诉了我他对凯尔做的事 |
[38:52] | Do you know what he did? | 你们知道他做了什么吗 |
[38:54] | Yes, we know. | 我们知道 |
[38:58] | Everything he did? | 所有事都知道吗 |
[39:03] | Danny stuffed plane parts down Kyle’s throat. | 丹尼把飞机零件塞进了凯尔的喉咙里 |
[39:08] | What? | 什么 |
[39:14] | He couldn’t do that. | 他不可能做这种事 |
[39:15] | You told Danny to watch his temper. | 你跟丹尼说过 要控制他的脾气 |
[39:19] | What else did you worry about? | 你们还担心过别的事吗 |
[39:25] | Danny said you had a puppy, but he died. | 丹尼说你们家养过小狗 后来死了 |
[39:29] | God… | 天啊 |
[39:33] | Your son is ill, and he needs help. | 你们的儿子病了 他需要治疗 |
[39:37] | The truth is, the only thing Danny isn’t capable of is remorse. | 事实上 丹尼唯一做不到的事 就是懊悔 |
[39:42] | He feels nothing. | 他毫无感觉 |
[39:47] | The son you were trying to protect is a sociopath. | 你们试图保护的儿子是个反社会者 |
[40:15] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[40:24] | I spent my life on the streets, | 我这辈子都在维护治安 |
[40:27] | and I couldn’t be there for them. | 却还是帮不了他们 |
[40:32] | Every day, I wonder why it wasn’t me in that car… | 每一天我都问自己 为什么车里的人不是我 |
[40:39] | and why I have to live every single day without them. | 为什么我失去了他们 还要独行于世 |
[40:44] | You know, when Dan called, I thought… | 丹打电话给我时 我想… |
[40:46] | maybe this is it. | 也许这就是原因 |
[40:49] | Maybe I’m suffering | 也许我承受了痛苦 |
[40:50] | so he doesn’t have to. | 他就不用承受了 |
[40:52] | Your kids died in an accident. Nobody can make sense of that. | 你的孩子死于意外 没人能想通这种事 |
[40:55] | This family, your friends, | 这家人 你的朋友们 |
[40:58] | they lost both kids the minute Danny killed kyle. | 在丹尼杀害凯尔时 就已经失去了这两个孩子 |
[41:12] | What does it even mean, anyway? | 但这究竟有什么意义呢 |
[41:14] | What does what mean? | 你指什么 |
[41:16] | Protect and serve. | 保护与服务 |
[41:18] | We all say it every day. | 我们每天都在说 |
[41:20] | Protect who? Serve who? | 保护谁 服务谁 |
[41:22] | That piece of human waste in the other room | 隔壁房间的那个人渣 |
[41:24] | murdered at least two kids. | 至少杀害了两个孩子 |
[41:26] | You know what he is. You’re the ones who found him. | 你们知道他是什么人 是你们抓到他的 |
[41:30] | And that decent family, that decent, loving… | 而那个体面的家庭 那个体面而有爱的… |
[41:37] | How did anything that happened today serve anyone at all? | 今天发生的这一切究竟服务了谁呢 |
[41:44] | – Who won in the end? – That’s the thing. | -最后谁赢了呢 -问题就在于此 |
[41:47] | We don’t get to pick who wins, detective. | 谁是赢家不是我们说了算的 警探 |
[41:51] | Even if that means no one does. | 即使那意味着没有赢家 |
[42:10] | Andre Maurois wrote, | 安德烈·毛瑞斯曾写道 |
[42:12] | “Without a family, man, alone in the world, | 没有家的人 独活于世 |
[42:16] | trembles with the cold. “ | 在寒风中瑟瑟发抖 |