时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | How are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[00:18] | You let me smoke. | 你让我吸烟了 |
[00:20] | What more can I ask for? | 我还能要求什么呢 |
[00:29] | Most patients have a hard time coping with new surroundings. | 大多数病人都很难适应这里的新环境 |
[00:33] | They probably believe they’ll be released. | 他们可能是觉得自己会获释 |
[00:35] | I’m not so naive. | 我没那么天真 |
[00:36] | You don’t believe you’ll be getting out? | 你觉得你不会被释放吗 |
[00:39] | Would you let me out? | 你会让我出去吗 |
[00:43] | I’d like to talk about Adam. | 我想聊聊亚当 |
[00:47] | He’s still missing. | 我们还没找到他 |
[00:50] | So I’ve heard. | 我也听说了 |
[00:52] | – Will you help us find him? – No. | -你会帮我们找到他吗 -不会 |
[00:56] | Why not? What more do you need to hide? | 为什么不 你还要隐藏什么 |
[00:59] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我什么都没隐藏 |
[01:02] | And I think the better question would be, | 我觉得你应该问 |
[01:04] | what are you looking for… Dr. Reid? | 你在找什么 里德博士 |
[01:12] | I think you know what I’m looking for. | 我觉得你知道我在找什么 |
[01:17] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说出来 |
[01:20] | I am looking for Adam. | 我在找亚当 |
[01:23] | Just because you caught me doesn’t mean you’ll find him. | 你抓住了我 并不代表你能找到他 |
[01:27] | You’re not that smart. | 你还没那么聪明 |
[01:29] | This isn’t about being smart. | 这不是聪不聪明的问题 |
[01:32] | This is about doing the right thing. | 而是要做正确的事 |
[01:39] | I did the right thing. | 我做的就是正确的事 |
[02:26] | 发自格雷琴 航班超售 明天才能到达 亲亲抱抱 | |
[02:35] | Chandler, looks like I got the night off after all. | 钱德勒 我今晚似乎是自由身呢 |
[02:38] | Yeah, what she don’t know only makes it that much better. | 是啊 她不知道只会更好 |
[02:44] | Yeah, sounds like a plan. | 听起来是个好主意 |
[02:46] | Right. I’m gonna change and I’ll, uh… I’ll hit you back. | 对 我先去换衣服然后 打给你 |
[03:01] | Hey, I saw you earlier, didn’t I? | 我们之前见过 对吗 |
[03:04] | My name’s Dan. | 我叫丹 |
[03:59] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[04:02] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[04:08] | Where’s Madison? I thought you were off. | 麦迪森呢 我以为你下班了 |
[04:10] | Oh, she wasn’t feeling well, so I sent her home. | 她不太舒服 我让她回家了 |
[04:12] | Listen, we had another early checkout, | 刚才有住客提前退房了 |
[04:13] | so could you turn it over before you clock out? | 你下班前能去收拾一下吗 |
[04:16] | What, I’m a cleaning lady now? | 怎么 我变清洁女工了吗 |
[04:17] | I’m your boss, | 我是你的头儿 |
[04:18] | and you’ll be whatever I want you to be. | 我让你做什么你就得做什么 |
[04:20] | Ok. What room? | 好吧 哪间房 |
[04:22] | 319 319. | |
[04:58] | Daniel Keller, 21, | 丹尼尔·凯勒 21岁 |
[04:59] | a junior at Benjamin Franklin University. | 本杰明·富兰克林大学大三学生 |
[05:02] | He was killed last night while spring breaking in South Padre Island, | 昨晚在南帕诸岛休春假时被杀 |
[05:06] | C.O.D. asphyxiation. | 死因为窒息 |
[05:07] | He was the second victim to be murdered there in the past 3 nights. | 他是近三晚来第二个在那里被谋杀的 |
[05:11] | The first was William Browder, | 第一个是威廉·布洛德 |
[05:13] | also on spring break, C.O.D. asphyxiation. | 也是在休春假 死因为窒息 |
[05:16] | They were both sexually assaulted prior to death. | 二人死前都曾遭受性侵犯 |
[05:18] | Men being raped and murdered on spring break? | 在休春假的男性被先奸后杀 |
[05:21] | Well, that’s a twist. | 那倒是不太常见 |
[05:22] | So far the deaths have been localized to one hotel. | 到目前为止死亡地点均为一家酒店 |
[05:24] | The Hudson Street Hotel. | 哈德森街酒店 |
[05:26] | Initially, the hotel was filled to capacity | 原本那家酒店都已被预订满 |
[05:28] | but lost 20% occupancy overnight. | 但一夜之间有20%的人退房 |
[05:30] | We should get a list of everyone who works there. | 我们得拿到那里的工作人员名单 |
[05:32] | There’s a good chance one of them is the unsub, | 很有可能嫌犯就是其中之一 |
[05:34] | at the very least has interacted with him. | 至少与嫌犯有过交流 |
[05:35] | Yeah, Garcia’s already on that. | 加西亚已经在查了 |
[05:37] | Both victims were discovered by hotel staff, | 两名被害人都是被酒店工作人员发现的 |
[05:40] | the last after online checkout indicated the room had been vacated. | 在线退房记录都显示住客已退房 |
[05:43] | So he wanted the bodies discovered, and sooner rather than later. | 他想让尸体被发现 而且是越早越好 |
[05:46] | Look at the way they’re posed– | 看他们被摆出的姿势 |
[05:48] | naked, cowering in the fetal position. | 赤裸着 蜷缩成胎儿状 |
[05:51] | He’s sending a message. | 他在传达某个信息 |
[05:52] | Something about this is important to him. | 与之有关的事对他来说很重要 |
[05:54] | We just need to figure out what. | 我们得搞清楚是什么事 |
[05:56] | And we need to do it soon. | 而且要抓紧时间 |
[05:57] | The police suspect the unsub could be another vacationing student, | 警方怀疑嫌犯可能也是一名正在度假的学生 |
[06:00] | though I’m not willing to rule out local involvement. | 尽管我不想排除当地人作案的可能性 |
[06:02] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[06:03] | If the killer is a student, | 如果凶手是名学生 |
[06:04] | they could be halfway across the country by the time we’re onto them. | 等我们查到他 他可能早就跑远了 |
[06:07] | If he’s a local, | 如果他是本地的 |
[06:07] | we could lose him as soon as his victim pool dries up. | 一旦他找不到下手目标 我们就无法追查了 |
[06:10] | Either way, we’re almost out of time. | 无论哪种情况 我们的时间都不多了 |
[06:11] | South Padre spring break season ends this weekend. | 南帕诸岛的春假狂欢季到这周末就结束了 |
[06:51] | Conflicted | 人格冲突 |
[06:54] | “Light thinks it travels faster than anything. | 光认为自己的速度最快 |
[06:57] | “But it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, | 但是它错了 无论光速有多快 |
[07:01] | “it finds the darkness has always gotten there first | 黑暗总会先它一步 |
[07:05] | “and is waiting for it.” | 在前方等待着它 |
[07:07] | Terry Pratchett. | 泰瑞·普拉契特[英国名作家] |
[07:09] | National media has picked up on the story. | 全国性媒体已经开始报道本案了 |
[07:11] | We’re gonna have to make a statement when we land. | 我们落地后得先发表一个声明 |
[07:13] | We want to make people aware without obviously causing panic. | 我们要在不引起恐慌的前提下提醒大家 |
[07:15] | Stress hypervigilance, | 要提高警觉 |
[07:17] | the whole buddy system, yeah, I’m all over it. | 同伴间相互照应 我熟透了 |
[07:18] | I just don’t think anyone’s gonna listen. | 只是觉得就没有人会听 |
[07:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:21] | Come on. Drunk college students don’t exactly want to hear | 喝醉了的大学生都不太想听别人告诉他们 |
[07:23] | they shouldn’t talk to strangers. | 不要跟陌生人说话 |
[07:25] | Right. | 有道理 |
[07:25] | Was there any DNA left on the scene? | 现场有没有留下任何DNA |
[07:27] | Uh, yeah. Too much DNA. | 有 多得是DNA |
[07:30] | This portion of the Garcia show will be brought to you | 加西亚接下来要向你们展示的东西 |
[07:31] | by the letter “I” for icky. | 真可谓恶心无比 |
[07:33] | The lab has recovered over 100 different trace samples, | 实验室发现了超过100种不同的可追查样本 |
[07:38] | as multiple guests create a cesspool of DNA. | 因为各种住客制造了各种DNA |
[07:41] | Also, there is no way to determine the exact time of “secretion” | 另外也无法确定”分泌物”的确切时间 |
[07:46] | or to eliminate anyone actually working at the hotel. | 也无法排除任何酒店工作人员的嫌疑 |
[07:48] | Were you able to find any connection between the first two victims? | 有没有发现前两名被害人之间的联系吗 |
[07:51] | No. They grew up in different states, | 没有 他们在不同的州长大 |
[07:52] | they went to colleges on opposite coasts | 分别在东西海岸上大学 |
[07:54] | I did the whole cross-reference credit card thing, | 我还交叉比对了信用卡之类的 |
[07:55] | couldn’t make it connect. | 没有发现联系 |
[07:56] | – So the hotel’s the only common denominator. – Yeah. | -那酒店是唯一的共同点 -对 |
[07:59] | And it should be noted that the first victim, | 而且值得注意的是第一名被害人 |
[08:00] | William Browder, | 威廉·布洛德 |
[08:01] | wasn’t exactly a registered guest. | 其实是一个未登记的住客 |
[08:03] | Well, that’s a popular thing to do. | 那倒是很常见的事 |
[08:04] | I mean, youngsters do it all the time. | 年轻人经常干这种事 |
[08:05] | They rent a room, | 他们开个房间 |
[08:06] | they pack in as many kids as possible to save costs. | 尽可能多地带进学生以节约费用 |
[08:08] | We could be dealing with hundreds of unregistered guests. | 我们面临的可能是几百个未登记住客 |
[08:11] | We need to check every guest, | 我们得核对每个住客 |
[08:12] | whether they were on the books or not. | 无论他们有没有登记 |
[08:13] | Male raping male. | 男性强奸男性 |
[08:15] | So are we presuming our unsub or victims could be gay? | 所以我们推测嫌犯或者被害人是同性恋吗 |
[08:18] | That’s not necessarily true. | 那也不一定 |
[08:20] | In male rapes, | 男性强奸案中 |
[08:20] | sexual preference typically has less to do with the crime | 性取向对犯罪的影响通常小于 |
[08:23] | than the power and dominance the attacker feels from the act itself. | 施暴者从强奸中感觉到的力量和支配感 |
[08:26] | Still, it’s a question we should ask the families when we interview them. | 但是见他们的家人时我们还是应该问一下 |
[08:29] | It could help us determine | 那或许可以帮我们确定 |
[08:30] | how the unsub met the victims. | 嫌犯和被害人是如何认识的 |
[08:32] | We got a lot of work to do. | 我们任务很艰巨 |
[08:33] | Emily, JJ, and I will go to the local P.D. and start victimology. | 艾米莉 小洁和我去当地警察局研究受害者 |
[08:36] | The rest of you, there’s your new home. | 剩下几个 这是你们的新家 |
[08:46] | You must be the FBI. | 你们是联邦调查局的吧 |
[08:48] | David Rossi. These are agents Morgan and Reid. | 戴维·罗西 这是摩根探员和里德探员 |
[08:51] | Julie Riley. I’m the manager. | 我是经理茱莉·莱利 |
[08:53] | You were on duty when the latest body was discovered? | 第二具尸体被发现的时候你在上班吗 |
[08:55] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[08:56] | Did you happen to notice anyone out of the ordinary? | 你有没有注意到有谁表现反常 |
[08:59] | I’m afraid not. | 我觉得没有 |
[08:59] | You see so many faces during the spring break, | 春假期间会见到太多面孔 |
[09:01] | pretty soon they all start to blur. | 那些面孔很快就会变得很模糊 |
[09:03] | We need to set up interviews | 我们需要尽快见见 |
[09:05] | with the rest of your staff as soon as possible, | 你们剩下的员工 |
[09:07] | also talk to the hotel guests. | 还要跟酒店住客谈谈 |
[09:08] | Of course. | 好的 |
[09:12] | How many cameras do you have on the property? | 你们酒店有多少摄像头 |
[09:14] | Not enough. | 不太多 |
[09:15] | We have all the main entrances and the garage covered. | 主要的入口和车库都覆盖到了 |
[09:18] | But the hallways and the service tunnels aren’t equipped. | 但是大厅和服务通道没有装 |
[09:21] | Can you show us the room where the last body was found? | 你能带我们去发现第二具尸体的房间吗 |
[09:31] | I’ll start rounding up the rest of the staff for you to talk to. | 我先去安排剩下的员工面见你们 |
[09:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | No signs of struggle reported. | 报告中没提到有挣扎痕迹 |
[09:38] | Everything seemed normal when housekeeping arrived. | 清洁工来的时候一切看上去都很正常 |
[09:41] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[09:42] | Scratch marks on the footboard. | 床台上有勒痕 |
[09:44] | The victims were bound before the struggle began. | 被害人没来得及挣扎就被绑住了 |
[09:47] | Well, that would make sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[09:48] | Both victims were in pretty good shape. | 两名被害人都没怎么受伤 |
[09:50] | Probly needed them tied up in order to control them. | 可能是绑住他们便于控制 |
[09:52] | The question is, | 问题在于 |
[09:54] | was it consensual or was it coerced? | 是自愿的还是被强迫的 |
[10:03] | Reese Evans. | 我是瑞丝·埃文斯 |
[10:03] | Agent Hotchner. | 我是霍奇探员 |
[10:04] | These are agents Prentiss and Jareau. | 这是潘提斯探员和洁婼探员 |
[10:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:07] | Well, thanks for being here. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[10:08] | If it’s all right with you, | 如果可以 |
[10:08] | we’d like to talk to the victim’s friends and family as soon as possible. | 我们想尽快跟被害人的朋友和家人谈谈 |
[10:11] | Of course. Michael Browder, the father of the first victim | 当然 迈克·布洛德 第一名被害人的父亲 |
[10:14] | has just arrived to claim his son’s body. | 刚刚来认领了他儿子的遗体 |
[10:16] | And the second victim’s girlfriend should be here within the hour. | 第二名被害人的女朋友应该一小时后就到 |
[10:19] | Does, uh, Mr. Browder know the details of his son’s murder. | 布洛德知道他儿子被害的细节吗 |
[10:21] | Not everything. | 不完全知道 |
[10:23] | There were certain matters I didn’t want to bring up on the phone. | 有些事我不想在电话里告诉他 |
[10:25] | If you don’t mind, we’d like to handle that ourselves. | 如果你不介意 我们想自己来处理 |
[10:27] | We’re gonna have to ask him | 我们想问他一些 |
[10:28] | a few difficult questions about his son. | 关于他儿子的比较难以启齿的问题 |
[10:31] | Honestly, I have been dreading it all day. | 说实话 我一整天都在担心这个 |
[10:33] | – I’ll talk to the girlfriend. – Right this way. | -我来跟那位女朋友谈 -这边请 |
[10:35] | So if I’m the unsub and it wasn’t consensual, | 如果我是嫌犯而被害人不同意 |
[10:37] | how does this work? | 我怎么才能达到目的 |
[10:38] | You’d have to have a weapon. | 那你就需要一个武器 |
[10:45] | A gun to the face means he doesn’t scream out. | 被枪指着就不会大声喊叫 |
[10:49] | Look at the distance between where each of the arms were tied. | 你看两个胳膊被绑的距离 |
[10:52] | There’s no way he could have tied that second hand himself. | 他不可能自己绑住第二个胳膊 |
[10:55] | Which means the unsub did it for him. | 说明是嫌犯绑住他的 |
[10:58] | Which would be risky, | 那样就很冒险 |
[10:58] | because if he knew he was in danger | 因为如果他知道自己身处险境 |
[11:00] | and he saw the opportunity, he would take it. | 那一有机会 他就会立刻逃跑 |
[11:03] | Then why not drug him and then tie him up? Eliminate the risk. | 那为什么不先给他下药再绑住他 消除风险 |
[11:06] | The tox screen came back negative. | 毒理检测结果呈阴性 |
[11:08] | So it’s either consensual or he has a partner. | 所以要么死者是自愿的 要么凶手有同伙 |
[11:12] | – He’s also learning fast. – What do you mean? | -他还学得很快 -什么意思 |
[11:20] | He hides the body in the closet | 他把尸体藏进壁橱 |
[11:22] | and then indicates that the guest has checked out. | 然后将现场布置成住客已退房的样子 |
[11:26] | Which means when the housekeeper gets here… | 也就是说 当清洁工来到这里 |
[11:28] | Everything looks normal | 一切看上去都很正常 |
[11:29] | and she starts cleaning, wiping everything down. | 她开始打扫 擦拭房里所有东西 |
[11:33] | Erasing any fingerprints or DNA | 抹去了可能留在现场的 |
[11:35] | which could have been left on the scene. | 所有指纹和DNA |
[11:36] | We need to talk to whoever cleaned this room. | 我们得和打扫这房间的人谈一下 |
[11:39] | Maybe they saw something | 也许他看见了什么 |
[11:40] | that can tell us who was in here with Dan Keller. | 能告诉我们是谁和丹·凯勒在一起 |
[11:51] | Mr. Browder, did your son have any history of drug abuse? | 布洛德先生 你儿子曾有过嗑药史吗 |
[11:54] | Marijuana, methamphetamine, anything? | 大麻或者冰毒之类的 |
[11:57] | None. He was an athlete in high school and college. | 没有 他在高中和大学里都是运动员 |
[12:00] | Tested regularly. | 定期做药检 |
[12:03] | Did he mention anything about meeting someone here in South Padre? | 他提到过来南帕诸岛见谁吗 |
[12:06] | Old acquaintances? | 老熟人 |
[12:07] | He came down with some friends from his school. | 他是和学校的几个朋友一起来的 |
[12:11] | They wanted to blow off steam before finals. | 他们想在期末考试之前发泄一下 |
[12:14] | Mr. Browder, was your son gay? | 布洛德先生 你儿子是同性恋吗 |
[12:16] | He had had sex with a man before he died. | 他死前曾和一个男人发生过关系 |
[12:18] | Knowing whether or not it was consensual | 知道他是否出于自愿 |
[12:20] | will help us determine how he was targeted. | 能帮助我们了解他是如何被盯上的 |
[12:28] | Adam Jackson? | 亚当·杰克逊吗 |
[12:29] | Your manager said we could find you up here. | 你经理说我们能在这楼顶找到你 |
[12:32] | Uh– I– I get migraines. | 我 我有偏头痛 |
[12:35] | – You discovered the body last night? – Yeah. | -昨晚是你发现尸体的吗 -是的 |
[12:37] | Had you ever seen him before? | 你之前见过他吗 |
[12:38] | Or noticed anyone he may have been with? | 或者留意过谁和他在一起吗 |
[12:40] | I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 我以前从没见过他 |
[12:42] | Since I opened the closet, I can’t get him out of my head. | 自从我打开壁橱 他就在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[12:46] | Adam, what about the first victim, William Browder? | 亚当 那第一个死者威廉·布洛德呢 |
[12:50] | Have you ever seen him before? | 你有见过他吗 |
[12:53] | Never seen either of them. | 两个都没见过 |
[12:54] | Let me ask you this– | 那我这么问吧 |
[12:55] | is there anything you remember about the room | 你还记得在发现尸体前 |
[12:57] | before you discovered the body? | 房间有什么异样吗 |
[12:59] | It might not seem like much, | 可能不是太明显 |
[13:00] | but the smallest detail could really help us a lot. | 但再小的细节也能帮到我们很多 |
[13:04] | It looked pretty normal. | 房间很普通 |
[13:07] | I mean, until I opened the closet door. | 我是说在打开壁橱前 |
[13:10] | Did anything stand out about the body? | 尸体上有什么异常的地方吗 |
[13:12] | Or, uh, for that matter, anyone at the hotel last night? | 或者昨晚在酒店 有什么人表现异常吗 |
[13:16] | No, man. You seen one drunk frat guy, | 没有 就是喝醉的兄弟会男生 |
[13:18] | you seen ’em all. | 他们差不多全都那样 |
[13:19] | Adam, I thought you said you didn’t recognize him. | 亚当 你不是说自己不认识他吗 |
[13:21] | I didn’t. I just– | 我确实不认识 只是 |
[13:23] | that girl from Corpus Christi across the bridge. | 桥那头的那女孩来自科珀斯克里斯蒂 |
[13:25] | I know the type. | 我知道他们的类型 |
[13:27] | They walk around like they own the place, you know? | 他们走路的样子不可一世 |
[13:28] | They think they can do whatever they want. | 觉得自己无所不能 |
[13:30] | How long have you worked here? | 你在这里工作多久了 |
[13:32] | 6 months, I guess. | 大概六个月吧 |
[13:35] | – Appreciate your time. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[13:39] | – Can I ask you a question? – Yeah. | -我能问个问题吗 -可以 |
[13:45] | You’ve seen bad stuff, right? | 你见过很多可怕的事吧 |
[13:48] | I have, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:51] | How long before you can close your eyes without it being there? | 要多久才能闭上眼不想到那事 |
[13:56] | I’m afraid I still don’t know. | 我恐怕我还不知道 |
[14:04] | Morgan and Reid are finishing the interview. | 摩根和里德快结束询问了 |
[14:06] | What did you learn? | 你们有什么进展 |
[14:07] | It doesn’t look like either of our victims was gay. | 那两名死者似乎都不是同性恋 |
[14:09] | Dan Keller’s girlfriend describes him | 丹·凯勒的女友说他 |
[14:11] | as overtly sexual and aggressive towards women. | 会对女性公然地放肆调情 |
[14:14] | It caused quite a few problems in their relationship. | 那给他们的关系惹出不少问题 |
[14:17] | And his friends said | 据他朋友说 |
[14:18] | they were out partying prior to his death, | 在他被害之前 他们一直在派对上狂欢 |
[14:19] | and he was definitely willing | 他非常乐意忽略 |
[14:20] | to overlook the fact that he had a girlfriend. | 自己有女友的事实 |
[14:23] | Does that match with what you found at the scene? | 这和你在现场的发现吻合吗 |
[14:24] | Yes and no. | 合也不合 |
[14:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:27] | The victims were both big guys, | 两名死者都体格魁梧 |
[14:28] | yet there were no signs of a struggle. | 房间里却没有反抗的痕迹 |
[14:30] | We profile it as either being consensual or… | 我们认为要么死者是自愿的 |
[14:34] | the unsub had a partner. | 要么嫌犯有同伙 |
[14:35] | Sounds right. What’s your hesitation? | 有道理 那你在犹豫什么 |
[14:38] | – What if it was both? – How so? | -如果两者皆有呢 -怎么说 |
[14:40] | Well, even if he was confronted by two men, | 即使同时面对两个男人 |
[14:43] | the first reaction of an alpha male would be to fight. | 一个大男子主义者的第一反应也会是反抗 |
[14:47] | But not if it were a woman. | 但如果是女人就不会了 |
[14:48] | It’s spring break. | 现在是春假期间 |
[14:49] | She lures the victim to her hotel room, | 她引诱死者进她的酒店房间 |
[14:51] | ties him up, then once he’s subdued… | 把他绑起来 一旦制服他后 |
[14:54] | her partner arrives. | 她的同伙就来了 |
[14:55] | That could explain the posing and the rape. | 那就可以解释他的姿势和性侵 |
[14:58] | The victims are alpha males | 死者都是大男子主义者 |
[15:00] | with aggressive sexual tendencies. | 有野蛮性倾向 |
[15:02] | The unsub treats his victims the way they treat women. | 嫌犯对待死者的方式就像他们对女人那样 |
[15:07] | So we have a team. | 这么说是团伙犯罪 |
[15:08] | A woman who lures them back to their hotel room and ties them up… | 女人负责引诱他们回酒店房间 并绑起来 |
[15:11] | And a man who rapes and murders them. | 而男人强奸并杀掉他们 |
[15:33] | Thanks, man. | 多谢 伙计 |
[15:50] | Oh, look at that. | 看那里 |
[15:52] | Whoa ho, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[15:55] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用你操心 |
[16:29] | Your unsubs have changed hotels. | 嫌犯换酒店了 |
[16:31] | What can you tell us? | 你知道些什么信息 |
[16:32] | The vic’s name is Carl Cade, another spring breaker. | 被害人叫卡尔·凯德 又一个度春假的学生 |
[16:35] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[16:36] | His friends saw him last night | 他的朋友看见他昨晚 |
[16:37] | leave a party with a brunette in a green dress. | 和一名身着绿裙的黑发女人离开派对 |
[16:40] | Both had been drinking for most of the day, | 那天他们都喝得酩酊大醉 |
[16:41] | and he only caught a glimpse of the girl before they left the party. | 在他们离开派对前 他只瞥了一眼那女的 |
[16:44] | And he found the body posed just like the others. | 他发现尸体的姿势和其他死者一样 |
[16:50] | It sounds like our theory about the partners was right. | 看来有同伙的猜测是正确的 |
[16:54] | Woman lures the victim back, | 女嫌犯引诱死者回房间 |
[16:57] | she offers up a little kink, then ties him up. | 她提出玩性游戏 然后把他绑起来 |
[17:00] | Only this time the unsubs ventured outside of their comfort zone. | 但这次嫌犯冒险 离开了他们的舒适区 |
[17:02] | They changed hotels. | 他们换了酒店 |
[17:04] | Ok, so what’s he doing, getting bolder or smarter? | 他这算什么 更大胆还是更聪明了 |
[17:07] | Well, the local police are on alert, the FBI is here. | 当地警方处于警戒状态 联调局在这里 |
[17:09] | They probably changed pattern to avoid getting caught. | 他们很可能是为了避免被抓而改变作案方式 |
[17:14] | Or because they saw us at the other hotel. | 或者是因为他们看见我们在那家酒店 |
[17:16] | We need to go back to Hudson Street. | 我们得回到哈德森街 |
[17:19] | We believe at least one of our unsubs | 我们认为嫌犯中至少有一人 |
[17:20] | is either a guest at the Hudson Street Hotel | 是哈德森酒店的住客 |
[17:22] | or possible an employee there. | 也可能是那里的员工 |
[17:24] | We have agents in uniforms recanvassing the entire property. | 我们让警员重新排查整栋酒店 |
[17:27] | But we all know kids on spring break. | 但众所周知 孩子们正放春假 |
[17:29] | They migrate from place to place. | 流动性很大 |
[17:31] | We can’t be sure that the killer’s still on site. | 我们不能肯定凶手仍在这里 |
[17:33] | Which is why we need you to circulate this profile. | 所以需要你们传播这份侧写 |
[17:36] | We believe we’re looking for a dominant/submissive team, | 我们要寻找的是一个具有主从关系的团伙 |
[17:38] | a man and a woman probably in their 20s. | 一对约20多岁的男女 |
[17:41] | We are looking for a heterosexual male | 我们的目标是一个异性恋男人 |
[17:43] | who most likely is submissive in his everyday life, | 在日常生活中很可能对他人百依百顺 |
[17:46] | with everyone except his partner. | 但对自己的伴侣除外 |
[17:49] | To her he becomes dominant. | 面对她 他就变主导了 |
[17:50] | His submissive female partner will be socially awkward, | 那个顺从的女伴可能不擅社交 |
[17:53] | of average intelligence, and emotionally unstable. | 智力一般 情绪不稳 |
[17:57] | Look for women who are reclusive, | 我们要找的女性是那种内心封闭 |
[17:58] | have a problem with authority, | 无法合理应对当权人物 |
[17:59] | and can’t interact with dominant personalities. | 也无法与主导性性格的人健康交流 |
[18:02] | This form of male rape is about power and dominance. | 鸡奸行为与权力 支配欲有关 |
[18:05] | It is not about sexual orientation. So victimology is key. | 和性取向无关 被害人研究是关键 |
[18:10] | This team targets alpha personality males | 犯罪团伙专找具有大男子主义情结的人下手 |
[18:13] | who think that women are their right. | 他们觉得女人受自己掌控 |
[18:16] | Add drugs or alcohol to the equation | 再加上毒品或酒精 |
[18:18] | and now we’re dealing with eager victims. | 简直是让那些被害人急切赴死 |
[18:20] | Even with the mention of rape, | 即便是强奸 |
[18:22] | an alpha personality fueled by intoxication believes | 喝醉的大男子主义者仍认为 |
[18:24] | that he can control the situation and eventually gain the upper hand. | 自己能掌控形势 最终占上风 |
[18:28] | We’ll need to blanket the beach with fliers, | 我们得在沙滩上发传单 |
[18:30] | talk to other hotels and bartenders. | 告诉其他酒店和酒保 |
[18:32] | We have got 2 days until the spring break season ends, | 距离春假结束还有两天 |
[18:35] | so let’s get to work. | 我们快行动吧 |
[18:37] | Hey, Hotch, I think we got something. | 霍奇 我们可能有发现 |
[18:38] | Check this– no report male rape anywhere in the area. | 看这个 这地方没有任何鸡奸报告 |
[18:41] | It’s not surprising | 那倒不奇怪 |
[18:42] | since it’s like one of the least reported crimes on the books. | 这种犯罪本来就是记录里最少的 |
[18:44] | I also looked at video surveillance for the Hudson Street Hotel | 我还查了哈德森酒店两起命案 |
[18:48] | on the days of both murders, and zip. | 当天的监控视频 没意外情况 |
[18:50] | Tell me there is a “but” Coming. | 告诉我 你接下来要说”但是”了 |
[18:52] | But, I also looked at the days leading up to both murders, | 但是 我还看了命案前几天的监控 |
[18:55] | and, wouldn’t you know it, jackpot of jackpots, | 你们知道吗 中大头奖了 |
[18:59] | that would be William Browder, AKA victim number one. | 那是威廉·布洛德 也就是一号被害人 |
[19:03] | I would like to call him jerkface, | 我更愿叫他混蛋 |
[19:04] | seemingly making advances at damsel in distress, | 看来他正在调戏落魄少女 |
[19:07] | AKA hotel employee Madison Cooke. | 也就是酒店员工麦迪森·库克 |
[19:10] | See jerkface grab damsel, | 混蛋抓住少女 |
[19:13] | see Adam Jackson– let’s call him white knight– intervene. | 亚当·杰克逊出面干预 不妨称他为白衣骑士 |
[19:16] | See jerkface knock white knight down. | 混蛋把白衣骑士打倒 |
[19:19] | See white knight pause. | 白衣骑士停了下 |
[19:22] | See white knight go postal. | 白衣骑士发狂了 |
[19:25] | Didn’t the maintenance man find the second victim? | 就是那名清洁工发现了第二名被害人吧 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:27] | And he told Reid and Morgan | 他告诉里德和摩根 |
[19:28] | that he’d never met either of the first two victims. | 自己从没见过前两名被害人 |
[19:30] | So why lie? | 他为什么说谎 |
[19:31] | Garcia, I need everything you can find on Adam Jackson. | 加西亚 查出亚当·杰克逊的所有信息 |
[19:34] | – I’m already on that. – Dave, are you still at the scene? | -我已经在查了 -戴夫 你还在现场吗 |
[19:37] | Good, we’ve got a possible. | 好 我们发现一名嫌犯 |
[19:45] | Where’s Adam Jackson? | 亚当·杰克逊在哪里 |
[19:46] | I don’t know. What’s going on? | 我不知道 怎么了 |
[19:48] | The day before the first murder, | 第一起命案的前一天 |
[19:49] | you had an altercation with the victim. | 你和死者曾起过争执 |
[19:51] | It’s spring break. It comes with the territory. | 现在是春假 那很正常 |
[19:53] | – Adam stepped in? – Yeah. | -亚当介入了 -是的 |
[19:55] | He doesn’t strike me as the type to stand up to a bully. | 我不觉得他是那种能站出来直面恶霸的人 |
[19:57] | The guy was being a jerk. Adam happened to be there. | 那家伙是个混蛋 亚当正好经过 |
[20:00] | And you didn’t think it was weird | 那你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[20:01] | that the same kid ended up dead the next night? | 那人第二晚就死了 |
[20:06] | It wasn’t Adam. | 不是亚当干的 |
[20:07] | Then why hide the fact that | 那你为什么要隐瞒 |
[20:08] | he got into a fight with one of the victims? | 他曾和死者打过一架的事实 |
[20:10] | Julie told us not to. | 茱莉让我们不要说的 |
[20:12] | She was just trying to protect us both. | 她只是想保护我们俩 |
[20:14] | – Where’s Adam? – I don’t know. Honestly. | -亚当在哪里 -我真的不知道 |
[20:16] | He’s supposed to be on duty, but he disappears sometimes. | 他应该在上班 但有时会不见踪影 |
[20:20] | He might be on the roof. | 他可能在天台 |
[20:25] | Morgan, check the roof. | 摩根 去天台 |
[20:30] | Adam Jackson’s life reads like a “How to make an unsub” manual. | 亚当·杰克逊的生活就是《嫌犯养成手册》 |
[20:34] | Born in Corpus Christi, | 出生在科珀斯克里斯蒂 |
[20:36] | biological mother Rosemary Jackson. | 生母罗斯玛丽·杰克逊 |
[20:37] | In and out of hospitals– | 她经常进医院 |
[20:39] | broken arm, broken rib, exhaustion. | 手臂骨折 肋骨折断 过度疲劳 |
[20:42] | The polite way of saying spousal abuse. | 说直接点就是遭配偶虐待 |
[20:44] | Exactly. And then she died suddenly when Adam was 5. | 没错 她在亚当五岁的时候突然去世 |
[20:48] | Father unknown. | 生父未知 |
[20:49] | Adam was left in the custody of his stepfather, Mark Harrison. | 亚当由他的继父马克·哈里森监护 |
[20:54] | Then it became Adam who was in and out of the emergency room. | 之后就变成亚当经常进医院了 |
[20:57] | He was eventually foster- homed in Dallas | 他最终被寄养在达拉斯一户人家 |
[20:59] | until he was granted emancipation at the age of 16. | 直到16岁获得独立 |
[21:01] | I would bet you if we could see Mark Harrison back then, | 我敢打赌 如果能看到当年的马克·哈里森 |
[21:04] | he would bear a striking resemblance to our unsubs’ victims. | 他一定跟这些被害人有惊人的相似处 |
[21:07] | Good work, Garcia. Keep digging. | 干得不错 加西亚 继续查 |
[21:11] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[21:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:16] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[21:17] | You’re coming with us. | 跟我们走一趟 |
[21:18] | I– I don’t understand. What’s going on? | 我不太明白 怎么了 |
[21:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:25] | He doesn’t really look like the dominant partner type, does he? | 他看起来不像是主导性的那一方 不是吗 |
[21:28] | No. | 不像 |
[21:32] | He’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[21:33] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[21:34] | It’s a classic profile. | 他太符合侧写了 |
[21:36] | He grows up with an abusive stepfather, somehow manages to escape. | 他被虐待狂继父养大 最后逃跑了 |
[21:39] | Suddenly he finds himself back in the exact same area | 突然他发现自己周围都是像他那虐待狂继父 |
[21:41] | where his abuser lives. | 一样的人 |
[21:42] | He’s surrounded by nothing but a bunch of alpha males | 他被一群大男子主义者包围着 |
[21:44] | that mirror that type of behavior. | 那些人与他继父的行为一模一样 |
[21:46] | He snaps. | 他崩溃了 |
[21:47] | Did he have a problem with you | 你询问他时 |
[21:48] | as an authority figure when you interviewed him? | 他有没有表现出对当权人物的畏惧 |
[21:51] | He backed away as if he was a little skittish. | 他退缩了 像有点受惊 |
[21:53] | And Reid? | 里德呢 |
[21:54] | Reid was a little less imposing | 里德没那么强硬 |
[21:55] | and he opened up about his life. | 他就敞开心扉说了点自己的事 |
[21:59] | Where’s Julie? | 茱莉在哪里 |
[22:01] | We’re trying to find her. | 我们正在找她 |
[22:03] | She’s gonna go ballistic. | 她会很生气的 |
[22:06] | You’re in a lot of trouble, Adam. | 亚当 你陷入了大麻烦 |
[22:09] | But I think you know that, right? | 我想你知道的 对吧 |
[22:14] | The only thing that I did wrong was leave work without telling my boss. | 我唯一做错的事就是无故旷工 |
[22:22] | I– I need to talk to Julie. | 我需要和茱莉谈谈 |
[22:31] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[22:33] | Why don’t you tell me about the fight you had with the first victim? | 跟我说说你和第一名被害人打架的事吧 |
[22:41] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[22:47] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[22:56] | No. | 不记得 |
[22:59] | Adam, I really want to help you out, | 亚当 我真的想帮你 |
[23:02] | but you’ gonna have to do a lot better than that. | 但你光是这样可不行 |
[23:08] | Please… | 求你了 |
[23:11] | I just need to talk to julie! | 我只是想跟茱莉谈谈 |
[23:17] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[23:20] | I just got off with Garcia. | 我刚从加西亚那里知道 |
[23:22] | So, Adam Jackson doesn’t just work at the hotel. | 亚当·杰克逊不只是在酒店工作 |
[23:25] | – He lives there,too. – What have we got? | -他还住在那里 -还有什么消息 |
[23:27] | When Adam was kicked out of school for bad grades, | 亚当因成绩差 携带毒品和盗窃 |
[23:29] | drug possession, and petty theft, | 被学校开除后 |
[23:31] | he started staying at the hotel. | 他开始住在那家酒店 |
[23:32] | Julie Riley pays his bills. | 茱莉亚·莱利替他付账 |
[23:34] | – The manager? – Yeah. | -那个经理 -对 |
[23:36] | She’s bailed him out of jail twice in the past 4 years. | 她在过去的四年里两次将他保释出狱 |
[23:38] | She’s also the one that told Madison to cover up the fact | 也是她让麦迪森掩饰 |
[23:40] | that Adam had a fight with the first victim. | 亚当和第一名被害人打架的事 |
[23:42] | What’s the connection between Julie and Adam? | 茱莉和亚当是什么样的关系 |
[23:44] | Uh, it turns out when Julie was in college | 茱莉在大学时 |
[23:48] | she volunteered at the foster care facility | 做志愿者的家庭寄养机构 |
[23:50] | Adam used to reside in between homes. | 就是亚当临时暂居的地方 |
[23:53] | She befriended him and became the surrogate for the absent mother. | 她亲近他 填补了他母亲不在的空缺 |
[23:57] | And now she’s his boss. He owes her everything. | 现在她又是他老板 他欠她很多 |
[23:59] | Adam’s not the dominant, Julie is. | 亚当不是主导 茱莉才是 |
[24:03] | – Garcia. – Yes,sir. | -加西亚 -是 长官 |
[24:05] | I need you to track any movement on Julie Riley. | 我要你追踪茱莉·莱利的一切行踪 |
[24:08] | Cell phone, credit card, ATM withdrawal. | 电话 信用卡 提款记录 |
[24:10] | I need a last known location. | 我要知道她最近出现的地点 |
[24:12] | Julie Riley used her credit card 15 minutes ago. | 茱莉·莱利15分钟前用了信用卡 |
[24:15] | I’m tying the address to your GPS… Now. | 我把地址与你们的GPS同步 好了 |
[24:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:11] | Believe me, kid, this is your lucky night. | 孩子 相信我 今天是你的幸运日 |
[25:26] | Do you have any remorse for what you’ve done? | 你对你所做的一切有悔过之心吗 |
[25:29] | Why should I? | 我为什么要悔过 |
[25:30] | They got what they deserved | 他们罪有应得 |
[25:32] | What about Adam? | 亚当呢 |
[25:34] | Did Adam get what he deserved? | 亚当是罪有应得吗 |
[25:38] | Adam is special. | 亚当很特别 |
[25:41] | Well if he’s so special, why don’t you tell me how to find him. | 如果他很特别 你何不告诉我怎么找到他 |
[25:46] | Because he is in a better place now. | 因为他现在在更好的地方 |
[25:50] | It’s not for you to decide. | 那不该由你来决定 |
[25:51] | You’ve met Adam. Tell me I’m wrong. | 你也见过亚当 难道我说错了吗 |
[25:59] | Adam, let’s talk about the fight you had | 亚当 说说你和第一名被害人 |
[26:00] | with the first victim, william Browder. | 威廉·布洛德打架的事吧 |
[26:04] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[26:05] | He grabbed Madison, I tried to stop him. | 他抓着麦迪森 我试着阻止他 |
[26:08] | That guy was pretty big. | 那人块头挺大的 |
[26:10] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:12] | Adam, guys like you and I aren’t,uh, | 亚当 像我们这样的人 |
[26:15] | we aren’t exactly the fighting type. | 不是会打架的料 |
[26:17] | Well, Madison’s a good person. | 麦迪森是个好人 |
[26:18] | She didn’t deserve to be treated that way. | 她不该被那样对待 |
[26:22] | You see, now I’m really confused, | 我现在真的被搞糊涂了 |
[26:24] | because you just told me that you don’t remember the fight. | 因为你刚说你不记得打架的事了 |
[26:27] | I don’t. I mean,I– I don’t, but I– I do. | 我是不记得 我是说 我记得又不记得 |
[26:32] | You don’t, but you do. Can–can you explain to me how that works? | 你记得又不记得 你能解释一下吗 |
[26:38] | I remember he grabbed at Madison, I tried to stop him, | 我记得他抓着麦迪森 我想阻止他 |
[26:42] | the next thing I knew, Julie was pulling me out of the pool. | 然后我记得茱莉把我从水池拉起来 |
[26:51] | Why did you tell your employees to lie to my agents? | 你为什么让你的雇员对探员撒谎 |
[26:56] | Adam has a record. | 亚当有前科 |
[26:58] | He found one of the bodies. | 他发现了其中一具尸体 |
[26:58] | I didn’t want you to take the easy way out | 我怕你们为了快点结案 |
[27:00] | and pin the murders on him. | 而把罪名安在他头上 |
[27:02] | Why do you look out for him? | 你为什么如此照顾他 |
[27:03] | Why did you bail him out of jail, | 你为什么保释他 |
[27:04] | pay his rent and all of his bills? | 支付他的房租和一切费用 |
[27:07] | He’s had a rough life. | 他曾经过得很苦 |
[27:09] | And do you take advantage of that? | 所以你就利用他这一点 |
[27:11] | No. | 不 |
[27:12] | Safe to say he’d kill for you? | 我可以说他会为了你杀人吗 |
[27:14] | – No! – Then explain it to me. | -不 -那解释给我听 |
[27:19] | What exactly is the relationship? | 你们到底是什么关系 |
[27:25] | We’ve been friends since I was just a kid. | 从我小时候开始 我们就是朋友 |
[27:28] | Are you lovers? | 你们是情侣吗 |
[27:30] | No. | 不是 |
[27:32] | Well, then why does she pay for everything you have? | 那她为什么支付你的所有费用 |
[27:34] | It’s not like it’s a handout. I mean… | 那不是施舍 我是说 |
[27:37] | I’m working at the hotel so I can pay her back. | 我在酒店工作偿还她 |
[27:40] | Does she pay for the drugs also? | 那些药也是她出的钱吗 |
[27:45] | I– I told you, I get migraines. | 我跟你说了 那是治偏头痛的药 |
[27:47] | So, take a prescription. | 那就去开处方拿药啊 |
[27:56] | I thought you were different. | 我还以为你和他们不同 |
[27:58] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:02] | Do you see something in Adam’s past that reminds you of yourself? | 亚当过去的生活让你看到自己的影子是吗 |
[28:06] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:08] | In 2003, you reported a sexual assault. | 2003年你报了一宗性侵案 |
[28:16] | And from the look of the file, | 从文件上看 |
[28:16] | the police didn’t do a very thorough job looking into it. | 那些警察没有彻查此案 |
[28:21] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 |
[28:22] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, would Adam kill for you? | 我再问你一次 亚当会为了你杀人吗 |
[28:25] | No. | 不 |
[28:27] | Then prove it. | 那证明给我看 |
[28:36] | You know a polygraph is not admissible. | 你知道我们是不允许使用测谎仪的 |
[28:38] | If we catch them in a lie, it could help us get a confession. | 如果发现他们说谎 就能更容易让他们认罪 |
[28:41] | And we change interrogators | 我们会改变审讯人 |
[28:43] | so they can’t get into a rhythm with their answers. | 打乱他们回答的节奏 |
[28:48] | State your name. | 名字 |
[28:50] | Julie Riley. | 茱莉·莱利 |
[28:52] | Adam Jackson. | 亚当·杰克逊 |
[28:53] | What color are your eyes? | 你的眼睛是什么颜色 |
[28:55] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[28:56] | Where were you the night Carl Cade was killed? | 卡尔·凯德被杀当晚你在哪 |
[28:59] | – At work. – At home. | -在工作 -在家 |
[29:01] | Who is the current president of the United States? | 谁是美国现任总统 |
[29:03] | Barack Obama. | 巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[29:05] | Did you murder Dan Keller? | 丹·凯勒是不是你杀害的 |
[29:07] | Did you murder William Browder? | 威廉·布洛德是不是你杀害的 |
[29:08] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[29:11] | What is 32 minus 19? | 32减19等于多少 |
[29:13] | Would you kill for Julie? | 你会为了茱莉杀人吗 |
[29:15] | You lied about the altercation with William Browder. | 你在与威廉·布洛德起争执的事上撒谎了 |
[29:17] | Is there anything else you’ve lied about? | 你还在其它事上撒谎了吗 |
[29:19] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[29:20] | Did you murder Dan Keller? | 丹·凯勒是你杀害的吗 |
[29:22] | What time did you leave work the night William Browder was killed? | 威廉·布洛德被杀当晚你什么时候下的班 |
[29:24] | I– I don’t remember. | 我 我不记得了 |
[29:25] | Have you ever had a sexual relationship with Julie Riley? | 你和茱莉·莱利有发生过性关系吗 |
[29:28] | – Have you lied about anything else? – No. | -你有没有在其它事上撒谎 -没有 |
[29:30] | – Did you murder Carl Cade? – He’s just a friend. | -你有没有杀卡尔·凯德 -他只是我朋友 |
[29:32] | Using the formula y equals mx plus b, what does b represent? | 公式Y等于mx加b b代表什么 |
[29:35] | – Would Adam kill for you? – No. | -亚当会为了你杀人吗 -不会 |
[29:37] | – Did you murder Carl Cade? – No. | -你有没有杀卡尔·凯德 -没有 |
[29:39] | – No. – Did you murder William Browder? | -没有 -你有没有杀威廉·布洛德 |
[29:40] | – No. – Absolutely not. | -没有 -绝对没有 |
[29:41] | – Would you kill for Julie? – No. | -你会为了茱莉杀人吗 -不 |
[29:43] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[29:51] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[29:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:54] | – Well,they both passed. – How is that possible? | -他们都通过了 -那怎么可能 |
[29:56] | Not only that, they passed with flying colors. | 不仅是这样 他们完美地通过了 |
[29:59] | The only spike I got on Adam was a control question | 亚当唯一不对的地方就是 |
[30:01] | regarding geometric equations,but… | 一个几何等式转变的控制问题 |
[30:05] | Honestly, I think I just flustered him. | 说实话 我想我可能让他紧张了 |
[30:07] | Either way, we got nothing. | 不管怎么样 我们都一无所获 |
[30:37] | Well, I think my couch is calling. | 我觉得我的床在召唤我 |
[30:39] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[30:41] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[30:43] | Clean the pool, change the a/c filter, | 清理泳池 更换空调过滤器 |
[30:45] | fix the heat lamps by tonight. I got it. | 天黑之前修好加热灯 我会搞定的 |
[30:48] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 多谢了 |
[31:01] | So… where are we? | 我们进展如何 |
[31:03] | Honestly? Nowhere. | 说实话 毫无进展 |
[31:05] | We just watched our two most viable suspects walk out the door. | 我们刚把两个最有嫌疑的人放走 |
[31:09] | If Adam isn’t our unsub, | 即使亚当不是我们的嫌犯 |
[31:10] | he has all the makings to become one someday. | 他将来也很可能成为一个嫌犯 |
[31:14] | Reid? | 里德 |
[31:15] | Tell me the question that he spiked under in the polygraph. | 告诉我之前让他测谎时出现波动的那个问题 |
[31:19] | It was a control question to set the baseline. | 那是个为设定基准线的控制型问题 |
[31:21] | It was a geometric equation? | 是个几何方程吗 |
[31:23] | Reid, I really think he was just intimidated. | 里德 我真觉得他只是吓到了 |
[31:26] | He tried, he got it wrong, | 他试着去解 不过答错了 |
[31:27] | but he wasn’t supposed to know the answer anyway. | 但他本来就不可能解得出来 |
[31:28] | What if he lied? | 如果他撒谎了呢 |
[31:30] | What if– what if he knew the answer to the question | 如果 他知道问题的答案 |
[31:32] | but intentionally got it wrong? | 但故意答错呢 |
[31:34] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[31:36] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[31:38] | Because he realized that he wouldn’t know that answer. | 因为他意识到自己就该答不出来才对 |
[31:41] | You’re losing me, kid. | 我听糊涂了 小子 |
[31:42] | Adam, are you in here? | 亚当 你在吗 |
[31:44] | Adam said he wasn’t getting any rest. | 亚当说他总是不能休息 |
[31:45] | He takes midday naps because he’s always exhausted. | 他得睡午觉因为他总是很累 |
[31:48] | He has a history of blackouts, reclusive behavior, | 他有暂时失去知觉的经历 离群行为 |
[31:50] | prolonged repeated abuse suffered at the hands of a dominant male | 曾长期反复遭受占主导地位男性的虐待 |
[31:53] | who transferred abuse from his female spouse | 该男性一开始虐待的是自己的伴侣 |
[31:54] | to his prepubescent child. | 之后又转向青春期前的孩子 |
[31:57] | Where are you going with this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[31:58] | What if our unsub couple isn’t a couple at all? | 如果我们怀疑的一对嫌犯根本不是两个人呢 |
[32:02] | Dissociative identity disorder. | 分离性身份识别障碍 |
[32:04] | You think Adam’s a multiple personality? | 你觉得亚当有多重人格 |
[32:06] | Well, it fits. | 那样说得通 |
[32:08] | Recurrent physical abuse, | 反复的身体虐待 |
[32:09] | knowledge he shouldn’t have. | 拥有自己本不该知道的知识 |
[32:10] | We’ve seen this before. | 我们见过这样的例子 |
[32:12] | Look at this. All right? | 看看这个 好吧 |
[32:14] | The first intervention is timid. | 他刚开始介入时缩手缩脚的 |
[32:16] | It’s apprehensive, right? But then he gets knocked down… | 很害怕的样子 对吧 然后他被打倒在地 |
[32:21] | There’s a moment of calm, | 有一瞬间很平静 |
[32:22] | and then his entire body language changes. | 然后他整个肢体语言都变了 |
[32:24] | I saw this exact same transformation when Adam left the station, | 刚才亚当离开时我看到完全一样的转变 |
[32:26] | only it wasn’t rage, it was, uh, arrogance. | 不过这次不是愤怒 而是 傲慢 |
[32:29] | Like the alter ego wanted me to know. | 似乎他的另一种人格希望我能察觉到 |
[32:32] | – Why? – I don’t know. Power, control. | -为什么 -我不知道 展现力量 控制 |
[32:34] | All I know is the person that stared me down over there was not Adam. | 我只知道那个紧盯着我看的人绝不是亚当 |
[32:36] | He’s not assertive like that. He doesn’t make eye contact. | 他绝没有那么自信 他根本不做眼神交流 |
[32:38] | So you think the stress of the interrogation | 你认为审讯带来的压力 |
[32:40] | blurred the line between Adam and his alter personality? | 模糊了亚当和他其他人格之间的界限 |
[32:43] | I think the unsub surfaced for just a moment. | 我想真正的嫌犯曾短暂出现 |
[32:46] | It knew the answer to the question, | 他知道问题的答案 |
[32:48] | realized Adam wouldn’t, and lied. | 而且意识到亚当不可能知道 所以撒了谎 |
[32:50] | So Adam and the woman in the green dress are the same person? | 那么说亚当和穿绿裙子的女人是同一个人 |
[32:53] | We profiled the duo accurately, | 我们的侧写显示二人作案是正确的 |
[32:54] | only the dominant personalities and alter are inside of Adam. | 只不过主导性和服从性人格都在亚当的身体里 |
[32:58] | And Adam has no idea he killed all those people. | 亚当完全不知道自己杀了人 |
[33:00] | You could argue that adam didn’t kill those people. | 也可以说亚当确实没杀这些人 |
[33:01] | A separate person inside of him did. | 都是他体内另一个人干的 |
[33:04] | I don’t even know what we do with this. | 我都不知道我们要怎么做了 |
[33:05] | We take him into custody, we let the courts decide. | 我们得逮捕他 让法庭做决定 |
[33:15] | I thought you were heading home. | 我以为你回家了 |
[33:19] | I found this in your room. | 我在你房间找到这个 |
[33:21] | – You went in my room? What? – Yeah, I– | -你去了我的房间 什么 -是啊 我 |
[33:24] | you don’t remember the fight with William Browder, | 你不记得跟威廉·布洛德打过架 |
[33:26] | You disappeared before Dan Keller was killed, | 丹·凯勒死之前你也失踪了 |
[33:29] | – and you won’t tell me where you’ve been. – What are you saying? | -你还不肯告诉我你去了哪 -你说什么呢 |
[33:31] | Why do you have this? | 你怎么会有这些 |
[33:34] | It’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[33:35] | It was hidden in your closet. | 这些都藏在你柜子里 |
[33:37] | Julie, this is crazy! Ju–ohh! | 茱莉 这太疯狂了 |
[33:39] | Did– did a woman get you involved in this? | 是不是有个女人把你卷进这些事里 |
[33:42] | No! | 没有 |
[33:43] | If you turn her in, then I can help you. | 如果你把她供出来 我会帮你的 |
[33:45] | I didn’t kill those people! | 我没杀那些人 |
[33:48] | I want to believe you, Adam. | 我很想相信你 亚当 |
[33:51] | Believe me! | 那就相信我 |
[33:55] | I think that we should go to the police together. | 我觉得我们应该一起去警察局 |
[33:59] | – No! – I’ll be right there with you. | -不 -我会陪着你的 |
[34:00] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会解决好这件事的 |
[34:02] | Or I’ll go by myself. | 不然我就自己去 |
[34:10] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[34:16] | Adam… what’s going on? | 亚当 你怎么了 |
[34:25] | You shouldn’t be up here. | 你不该到这里来 |
[34:28] | Adam… you’re starting to scare me. | 亚当 你吓到我了 |
[34:31] | My name is Amanda. | 我的名字叫阿曼达 |
[34:36] | If you’re in some kind of trouble, hon, I can help you. | 要是你有什么麻烦 亲爱的 我能帮你 |
[34:39] | Adam doesn’t need you anymore. | 亚当再也不需要你了 |
[34:42] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[34:59] | Reid and Morgan,take the roof. | 里德和摩根负责屋顶 |
[35:02] | We’ve got Adam’s room. | 我们检查亚当的房间 |
[35:05] | Hotchner! In the back! | 霍奇纳 快来后面 |
[35:08] | Ok, guys, let’s back up! Back up! Come on. | 大家都退后 退后 快点 |
[35:11] | – Excuse me. – Move, move! | -借过 -都让开 |
[35:13] | We’ve got a woman down at the back of the hotel. | 酒店后面有个女人受伤 |
[35:15] | Send medics as soon as possible. | 尽快派医生来 |
[35:17] | Julie, can you hear me? | 茱莉 你听得见我说话吗 |
[35:20] | – It’s Adam… – Ok. | -是亚当 -知道了 |
[35:22] | Look, help is on the way. I need you not to move. | 救援马上就到 我需要你躺着别乱动 |
[35:25] | It wasn’t… him… strange. | 不是 他 太怪了 |
[35:28] | Julie, did he say where he was going? | 茱莉 他说他要去哪了吗 |
[35:30] | – He called himself Amanda. – The alter personality. | -他管自己叫阿曼达 -是另一层人格 |
[35:33] | Reid, you were right. Where would he go? | 里德 你说得对 他会去哪里呢 |
[35:35] | Not he. She. Amanda, she panicked. | 不是他 是她 阿曼达 她慌了 |
[35:39] | She knew we would connect this to her. | 她知道我们会把这一切联系到她身上 |
[35:40] | Ok, ok, so she’s feeling the pressure. | 好吧 她感到有压力了 |
[35:42] | She obviously knows she’s running out of time. | 她明显知道自己时间不多了 |
[35:43] | Where would she go? | 她会去哪呢 |
[35:50] | She’s gonna go after the man these victims represent. | 她会去干掉这些被害人所代表的那个人 |
[35:53] | Garcia, please tell me you know the whereabouts of Mark Harrison. | 加西亚 你知道马克·哈里森的行踪吧 |
[35:55] | The skeezy wife-beating, child-abusing scumbag | 那个打老婆又虐待孩子的卑鄙混蛋 |
[35:58] | never left Corpus Christi. | 从没离开过科珀斯克里斯蒂 |
[36:00] | Sending his address to your PDA. | 马上把地址发到你的掌上电脑 |
[36:04] | Go. | 去吧 |
[36:06] | Medics! | 救护人员 |
[36:38] | – Amanda. – Stay back. | -阿曼达 -不许过来 |
[36:39] | – Put the knife down. – Stand back or I’ll kill him. | -把刀放下 -退后 不然我杀了他 |
[36:42] | You do not want to do that. | 你不想那么做的 |
[36:43] | You don’t know what he did. | 你不知道他都干了什么 |
[36:49] | When Adam’s mother died, | 亚当的妈妈死了之后 |
[36:50] | his stepfather needed a new outlet for his aggression, didn’t he? | 他继父需要另一个施加暴力的对象 对吧 |
[36:55] | He put Adam in dresses. He beat him. He touched him. | 他给亚当穿上裙子 他打他 还摸他 |
[37:00] | Adam was too weak to go through all of that alone. | 亚当太懦弱了 没法独自经历这一切 |
[37:03] | He was just a little boy. | 他不过是个小男孩 |
[37:06] | He needed you to protect him. | 他需要你保护他 |
[37:10] | I could take it. | 我能承担这一切 |
[37:12] | I was stronger than he was. | 我比他坚强 |
[37:15] | He deserves to die. | 他该死 |
[37:18] | Amanda. Amanda. That’s not for you to decide. | 阿曼达 那不该由你决定 |
[37:22] | I swear to god, if you put him down and you come with me, | 我向上帝起誓 如果你放了他 跟我走 |
[37:27] | I will get you and Adam the help that you guys need. | 我会提供你和亚当需要的帮助 |
[37:42] | Adam will be sentenced for what I’ve done. | 亚当会因为我做的事被判刑的 |
[37:45] | No… I can’t let that happen. | 不 我不能让那样的事发生 |
[37:50] | Amanda. If you kill yourself, you kill Adam. | 阿曼达 如果你自杀 你也就杀了亚当 |
[37:54] | I don’t see how that’s protecting him. | 我觉得那可不是在保护他 |
[37:55] | And you know what I know? | 我很了解你的想法 |
[37:56] | I know that all you want to do in this world is protect Adam. | 我知道你想做的不过是保护亚当 |
[38:00] | It’s all I’ve ever done. | 我做的一切都为了这个 |
[38:02] | Then why don’t you and I help him together. | 那为什么不让我们一起帮他呢 |
[38:05] | You can’t help him. | 你帮不了他 |
[38:09] | I’m the only one. | 只有我才能 |
[38:13] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该怎么做 |
[38:15] | I will keep him safe forever. | 我会让他永远安全的 |
[38:26] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[38:31] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[38:35] | Reid. He’s gone. | 里德 他走了 |
[38:52] | It’s time to go, kid. | 该走了 小子 |
[38:57] | Reid. | 里德 |
[38:59] | What’s eatin’ you, man? | 你烦什么呢 伙计 |
[39:03] | We’ve taken the victim into custody and let the abuser go free. | 我们逮捕了被害人 却放走了施虐者 |
[39:08] | I don’t really– I don’t see that as much of a win. | 我可不觉得这是场胜利 |
[39:15] | A lot of lives are gonna be saved | 逮捕了阿曼达 |
[39:16] | now that amanda’s off the street. You know that. | 也算是救了很多人的命 你知道的 |
[39:20] | Yeah, I just… | 是啊 我就是 |
[39:24] | I wish I could have noticed the signs | 真希望我早点察觉那些信号 |
[39:25] | in time to save Adam. | 那就能救下亚当了 |
[39:26] | Come on, don’t do that to yourself. | 得了 别那样逼自己 |
[39:28] | None of us could have noticed. | 我们没人能察觉到 |
[39:30] | Our profile was right. | 我们的侧写没错 |
[39:31] | We just never considered | 只不过没想过 |
[39:32] | that the team dynamic could be locked inside one person’s mind. | 这个犯罪团伙存在于一个人的意识里 |
[39:35] | I should have. | 我应该想到的 |
[39:44] | Talk to me. What is this? | 跟我说说 到底怎么回事 |
[39:52] | Tobias Hankel. | 托比亚斯·汉克尔 |
[39:54] | Tobias Hankel drugged and tortured you for 2 days. | 托比亚斯·汉克尔给你下药 折磨了你两天 |
[39:57] | He almost killed you. | 他差点杀了你 |
[39:58] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[39:59] | The alter persona of his father did those things to me. | 那是他的另一层他父亲的人格干的 |
[40:03] | The real Tobias Hankel saved my life. | 真正的托比亚斯·汉克尔救了我的命 |
[40:06] | He brought me back from the dead. | 他把我从死神手里拉回来 |
[40:09] | And you think because of Tobias, | 因为托比亚斯的原因 |
[40:10] | somehow you owe Adam? | 你觉得自己欠亚当的 |
[40:14] | I just–I know that he’s still locked in there somewhere. | 我只是 我知道他只是被封闭在某个地方 |
[40:27] | Kid. | 小子 |
[40:30] | You’re gonna have to accept the fact that | 你必须接受有时候 |
[40:31] | sometimes we can’t save everyone. | 我们不能拯救每个人的事实 |
[40:43] | Tell me, Dr. Reid, | 告诉我 里德博士 |
[40:46] | how long will you keep visiting me in here? | 你还要坚持来探访我多久 |
[40:50] | Until I find Adam. | 直到我找到亚当 |
[40:57] | Why do you care? | 你为什么那么关心 |
[40:59] | He deserves a life. It’s his. | 他应该拥有美好的生活 那是他的 |
[41:03] | So you’re trying to… wear me down and release him? | 那么说你想 瓦解我 放他出来 |
[41:07] | No. I’m just waiting for you to do the right thing. | 不 我只是等你做出正确的选择 |
[41:14] | Well, I’m afraid you’ll be waiting for a very long time. | 那恐怕你要等很长时间了 |
[41:35] | Stephen King wrote, | 史蒂芬·金说[名作家] |
[41:36] | “Monsters are real, and ghosts are real, too.” | 怪物是真实存在的 鬼也是 |
[41:41] | “They live inside us.” | 他们就潜藏在我们体内 |
[41:43] | “And sometimes they win.” | 而有些时候 他们会取胜 |