时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “Dahmer, Lake and N.G., | 达莫 雷克和吴志达 |
[00:05] | Debardeleben, Berdella, and others. | 德巴德莱本 贝德拉和其他罪犯 |
[00:07] | At the core of these criminals is a need for control. | 他们对”控制”有着极度的渴望 |
[00:11] | Killing was an act that provided a release, | 而杀戮能让他们将其发泄出来 |
[00:13] | so sexually satisfying | 得到极大的性满足 |
[00:15] | that they were compelled to repeat the fantasy | 所以他们一次次地杀人 |
[00:18] | with multiple victims again and again. | 以重温这种快感 |
[00:21] | It is this continuum of violence | 在《异常行为学》中 |
[00:23] | that we will explore in Deviance: | 我们将探索这种连环暴行 |
[00:27] | the secret desires of sadistic serial killers.” | 以及虐待狂连环杀手内心的秘密 |
[00:38] | Signed copies of Agent David Rossi’s 10th anniversary edition of his best seller | 戴夫·罗西探员签名的的畅销书十周年纪念版 |
[00:42] | are on sale tonight. | 将于今晚签售 |
[00:44] | I find your career so fascinating. | 我觉得你的工作真棒 |
[00:47] | What’s it like to interview serial killers? | 审问连环杀手是什么感觉 |
[00:49] | Well, it’s never boring. | 永远不会无聊 |
[00:51] | Is that what you enjoy most about your work? | 你在工作中最喜欢的部分 |
[00:53] | Looking evil right in the eye? | 是直面恶魔吗 |
[00:54] | No, it’s putting killers in jail. | 不 是将杀手绳之以法 |
[00:57] | You know what gets me are the wives | 最让我震惊的是那些妻子 |
[00:58] | who swear they had no clue their husband was a serial killer. | 完全不知道自己的丈夫是连环杀手 |
[01:01] | How can you be married to one and not know? | 她们怎么会没察觉出来呢 |
[01:03] | Theresa, would you mind calling up my car service? | 特蕾莎 麻烦帮我叫辆车 |
[01:06] | Not at all. | 好的 |
[01:07] | Uh, you’ll excuse me? | 不好意思 先失陪了 |
[01:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:09] | Agent Rossi. | 罗西探员 |
[01:13] | Hi. I’m a big fan. | 你好 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[01:15] | There’s not gonna be a quiz. I saw you taking notes. | 不会有随堂测试的 我刚看到你做笔记了 |
[01:17] | Oh, no, it’s just for my own edification. | 不 那是我自学用的 |
[01:20] | Agent Rossi, are you or anyone in your department | 罗西探员 你或你部门的人在调查 |
[01:22] | investigating the recent spike in homicides in Cleveland? | 克利夫兰谋杀案件最近突增的情况吗 |
[01:25] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[01:26] | There’s been an uptick in homicides by 11% this quarter. | 本季度谋杀率上涨了11% |
[01:30] | The average uptick hasn’t surpassed 5% | 而克利夫兰过去十年的平均涨幅 |
[01:33] | in the past 10 years in Cleveland. | 从没超过5% |
[01:34] | I’m guessing you’re studying criminology. | 我猜你是学犯罪学的 |
[01:36] | I am. | 是的 |
[01:38] | Sir, I think there’s a serial killer here. | 长官 我认为出现了连环杀手 |
[01:42] | Well, have the police issued a statement to corroborate with that? | 警方发布过声明确认这点吗 |
[01:45] | I filed an inquiry downtown. | 我向警方提出了疑问 |
[01:46] | Um, nobody’s called me back. | 但没人回复我 |
[01:48] | But, um, I know that the coroner’s office hasn’t been as busy since, | 我知道验尸所自从20世纪30年代 |
[01:51] | like, the butcher of Kingsbury Run in the 1930s. | 金斯伯里屠夫碎尸案后就再没这么忙过 |
[01:51] | 1935-1938年间 克利夫兰附近的金斯伯里地区接连出现无头碎尸 凶手手段残忍但从未落网 | |
[01:55] | Well, what kind of homicides are we talking about here? | 都有哪些谋杀案 |
[01:57] | Ok, um… a man was shot in a park, | 一名男子在公园被枪杀 |
[01:59] | a prostitute was found with her throat slashed, | 一个妓女惨遭割喉 |
[02:02] | a couple was found shot in their car, | 一对情侣在车里被枪杀 |
[02:04] | a woman was killed in a burglary. | 一名妇女死于入室抢劫 |
[02:06] | Do you know what 3 things | 你知道侧写师是看哪三点 |
[02:08] | profilers look at to link serial crimes? | 来确定连环杀人案吗 |
[02:10] | Victimology, modus operandi, and signature. | 被害人特征 作案手法以及作案特征 |
[02:12] | Good. So were the victims similar? | 很好 那么这些被害人有相似之处吗 |
[02:15] | No. | 没有 |
[02:15] | Was the M.O. consistent? | 作案手法一致吗 |
[02:17] | No. | 不一致 |
[02:18] | Was the signature consistent? | 案件特征一致吗 |
[02:20] | Not that I know of. | 也不一致 |
[02:20] | Then there’s no obvious reason | 那么也就没有明显理由表明 |
[02:22] | to suggest that the spike in violence was due to a serial killer. | 暴力事件突增是因为连环杀手 |
[02:26] | I see your point, sir, but I really– | 我懂你的意思 但我真的… |
[02:28] | You’re bright. You obviously have a passion for this, | 你很聪明 而且对这行充满激情 |
[02:30] | and the bureau is always looking for good people. | 联调局一直在寻觅优秀的人才 |
[02:33] | So if you get a reply from the police, | 如果你收到警方回复 |
[02:34] | or even for career advice, | 或者需要职业建议 |
[02:37] | I’m available. | 欢迎来找我 |
[02:40] | OK, thanks. It was an honor to meet you. | 谢谢 见到你是我的荣幸 |
[02:45] | Keep studying, and don’t stop | 继续研究 不要放弃 |
[02:46] | until you find all the answers you’re looking for. | 直到找出你要的所有答案 |
[02:49] | I won’t. | 我不会放弃的 |
[03:38] | 据 证 禁止入内 | |
[04:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:12] | Get back! | 退后 |
[04:14] | Get back! | 退后 |
[04:14] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[04:15] | Uh–oh, hey, it’s OK. It’s OK. | 放轻松 没事的 |
[04:17] | Look, I’m not gonna hurt you, OK? | 我不会伤害你的 |
[04:18] | I live in the neighborhood. | 我住在这附近 |
[04:20] | What’s your address? | 你家地址是哪里 |
[04:22] | 817 Tivoli. It’s right down that way. | 提沃利817号 就在那边 |
[04:25] | Look, if I was gonna hurt you, | 如果我要伤害你 |
[04:26] | I wouldn’t have said “Excuse me”, OK? | 就不会说”打扰一下”了 |
[04:31] | Are we cool? | 没问题了吧 |
[04:37] | What the hell, man? You scared me. | 你搞什么啊 吓死我了 |
[04:39] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[04:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[04:44] | I was just walking home from the liquor store | 我刚买完酒准备回家 |
[04:46] | and I saw you snooping around. | 看到你在附近转悠 |
[04:48] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[04:49] | So you heard what happened here? | 你听说过这里发生的事吗 |
[04:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:54] | Poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[04:56] | All the neighbors are freaking out. | 附近的人都吓坏了 |
[04:57] | I can’t believe I didn’t even know her name. | 而我竟然都不知道她的名字 |
[05:00] | Kayla James. | 凯拉·詹姆斯 |
[05:02] | She was raped, too. | 她还被强奸了 |
[05:05] | Can’t believe this happened on my street. | 不敢相信这事发生在我家附近 |
[05:07] | No, it’s not just your street. | 不止是你家附近 |
[05:09] | There’s been a lot of murders lately. | 最近有多起谋杀案 |
[05:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah, it’s uncharacteristically high for our city. | 是的 对于我们城市来说 多得离谱 |
[05:19] | You with the police or something? | 你是警察之类的吗 |
[05:21] | I’m just investigating a few cases. | 我只是在调查一些案子 |
[05:25] | Gosh, all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[05:26] | all these random, violent murders. | 出现这么多毫无关联的暴力谋杀案 |
[05:29] | Something weird is going on here. | 太不对劲了 |
[05:32] | What do you mean by weird? | 你说不对劲 是什么意思 |
[05:48] | Agent Rossi. | 我是罗西探员 |
[05:51] | Yes. | 是 |
[05:55] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上过去 |
[06:03] | Agent Rossi? | 罗西探员吗 |
[06:06] | I’m Detective Dan Brady. | 我是丹·布莱迪警探 |
[06:08] | We found your card on the victim. | 我们在死者身上发现了你的名片 |
[06:16] | Any idea what happened here? | 知道是怎么回事吗 |
[06:50] | Zoe’s Reprise | 佐伊的重奏 |
[06:59] | “I never teach my pupils, | 我从未教授学生 |
[07:01] | I only attempt to provide the conditions | 而只是试着向他们提供 |
[07:03] | in which they can learn.” | 能够学习的条件 |
[07:05] | Albert Einstein. | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[07:10] | She was found by a woman walking her dog this morning. | 今早一位遛狗的女士发现了她的尸体 |
[07:12] | Dog wouldn’t stop barking. | 狗不停地吠 |
[07:14] | I just talked to her last night. | 我昨晚才和她聊过天 |
[07:16] | I never asked her name. | 我都没问过她的名字 |
[07:18] | Zoe Hawkes. | 佐伊·霍克斯 |
[07:20] | That’s her car right there. | 那是她的车 |
[07:21] | These keys were still in her pocket. | 车钥匙还在她口袋里 |
[07:23] | Car alarm was still activated. There was no sign of a break-in. | 汽车报警器开着 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[07:26] | She had pepper spray but didn’t use it? | 她有胡椒喷雾剂 但她没用 |
[07:28] | I don’t know, maybe she didn’t get the chance. | 不清楚 可能没找到机会吧 |
[07:31] | Nobody saw or heard anything? | 没人看到或听到什么吗 |
[07:32] | No. We went door to door. There were no witnesses. | 没有 我们挨家挨户问过 没有目击证人 |
[07:35] | There was blunt-force trauma to her head, | 她头部有因钝物重击而产生的伤痕 |
[07:36] | signs of strangulation. | 颈部有勒痕 |
[07:38] | Murderer asphyxiated her with the scarf she was wearing. | 凶手用她的围巾将她勒死 |
[07:41] | Do you have any idea what she was doing snooping around this case? | 你知道她为什么要研究这个案子吗 |
[07:44] | You keep talking like I know something. What case? | 你怎么总说得像是我知情 什么案子 |
[07:47] | The resident of this house, Kayla James, | 这幢房子的住户 凯拉·詹姆斯 |
[07:49] | was murdered and raped 3 days ago in a burglary-homicide. | 三天前被入室抢劫犯先奸后杀 |
[07:51] | I think there’s a serial killer here. | 我认为出现了连环杀手 |
[07:53] | And don’t stop until you find all the answers you’re looking for. | 不要放弃 直到找出你要的所有答案 |
[07:57] | I won’t. | 我不会放弃的 |
[08:00] | This is Henry wearing the booties my mom knitted him. | 这张是亨利穿着我妈织的袜子 |
[08:03] | I can’t get over his cuteness. | 小家伙萌得我心都要融化了 |
[08:06] | Oh, and this is him wearing the customized leather jacket | 这张是他穿着定做的皮夹克 |
[08:09] | Auntie Penelope got him. | 是佩内洛普阿姨送他的 |
[08:11] | When he grows up, he’s gonna be a rebel. | 他长大了 绝对是个小魔王 |
[08:15] | Is this David Rossi, | 是戴夫·罗西吗 |
[08:16] | the famous bestselling author David Rossi? | 著名畅销书作者戴夫·罗西 |
[08:19] | What are you doing? You’re not supposed to be calling | 怎么了 你不好好休年假 |
[08:21] | when you’re on annual leave. | 还打电话来干嘛 |
[08:22] | I think my A.L. just ended. | 我的年假刚刚结束了 |
[08:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:25] | Garcia, | 加西亚 |
[08:25] | Cleveland police is sending you some files. | 克利夫兰警方正在给你发送一些文件 |
[08:27] | Get JJ to distribute them to the team right away. | 让小洁马上把它们发给大家 |
[08:30] | Yeah. What are we looking at? | 好的 什么情况 |
[08:32] | I don’t know yet. Just see if the team | 我还不知道 看看大家 |
[08:34] | can find a connection with these crimes. | 能否找到这些案子之间的联系 |
[08:36] | I’ll call you back in a few hours. | 我几个小时后再打给你 |
[08:37] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[08:40] | She had a notebook with her last night. | 昨晚她还带着一个笔记本 |
[08:42] | I saw one in her car. | 我在她车里见过 |
[08:44] | Can I take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[08:45] | It may be evidence, but I don’t see why not. | 那可能是证物 但看看也无妨 |
[08:48] | Have you been to her house yet? | 你去过她家了吗 |
[08:50] | I’m headed there now. | 正要去 |
[08:51] | I have to notify the next of kin. | 我得通知家属 |
[08:56] | Now, if you get a reply from the police, | 如果你收到警方回复 |
[08:58] | or even for career advice, | 或者需要职业建议 |
[09:00] | I’m available. | 欢迎来找我 |
[09:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | It was an honor to meet you. | 见到你是我的荣幸 |
[09:15] | Sheila Hawkes? | 席拉·霍克斯 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 我就是 |
[09:17] | Hi. I’m, uh, Detective Brady with the Cleveland Police Department. | 我是克利夫兰警局的布莱迪警探 |
[09:20] | This is Agent Rossi with the FBI. May we come in? | 这是联调局的罗西探员 我们可以进来吗 |
[09:23] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:24] | It’s about your daughter. | 是关于你女儿的 |
[09:27] | That–that’s– that’s one of her journals. | 那是她的日记 |
[09:30] | Has something happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[09:33] | Yes. She was murdered. | 是的 她遇害了 |
[09:38] | I am so sorry. Mrs. Hawkes. | 请节哀 霍克斯太太 |
[09:41] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我来扶你 |
[09:43] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[09:44] | No! | 不会的 |
[09:48] | Where did you find her? | 你们在哪里找到她的 |
[09:50] | She was in a house in east Cleveland. | 她当时在东克利夫兰的一幢房子里 |
[09:53] | We think she may have been visiting a crime scene. | 我们认为她在调查犯罪现场 |
[09:57] | God… | 天哪 |
[09:58] | I told her to stop doing that. | 我说过要她收手 |
[10:01] | I told her that was too dangerous. | 我告诉过她这样太危险 |
[10:05] | Where–where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[10:07] | She’s at the coroner’s office, | 在验尸所 |
[10:08] | and I can take you to see her when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 我可以带你去见她 |
[10:10] | – Now. – OK. | -现在就去 -好的 |
[10:11] | Right now. I have to go right now. | 现在 我现在就要去 |
[10:14] | Mrs. Hawkes, would you mind if I stayed behind | 霍克斯太太 你介意我留下 |
[10:16] | to look in her room? | 看看她的房间吗 |
[10:26] | She was so excited to meet you. You’re like a… | 因为要见到你 她很激动 对她来说 |
[10:29] | a hero to her. | 你就像个英雄 |
[10:36] | Mrs. Hawkes. | 霍克斯太太 |
[10:37] | Let me take you downtown now. | 我现在带你过去吧 |
[10:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:46] | I’ll, uh, I’ll send a car for you. | 我待会儿派车来接你 |
[11:36] | The crimes are within a 7-mile radius. | 这些案件都发生在方圆七英里范围内 |
[11:38] | Well, that’s something. | 这点值得注意 |
[11:39] | Yeah, but the neighborhoods are all completely different. | 但居住环境却完全不同 |
[11:40] | They range from poor to rich, industrial to residential. | 有穷人区和富人区 也有工业区和住宅区 |
[11:44] | The physical locations are dissimilar, | 物理地点虽然不同 |
[11:45] | but the operating zone’s well-defined. | 但作案区域很好辨认 |
[11:47] | OK. I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[11:48] | I see you. | 看到了 |
[11:49] | In your web browser for search history. | 正在调取网页浏览器的搜索历史 |
[11:53] | Check out her home page. | 查她的主页 |
[11:54] | All right, so the first thing she looks at | 她开机后做的第一件事 |
[11:55] | when she opens her computer is a crime column. | 是阅读罪案专栏 |
[11:57] | Probably to stay current on her studies. | 应该是想掌握研究方向的最新动态 |
[11:59] | Can you see what she worked on last? | 你能查到她上次干了些什么吗 |
[12:02] | Voila. | 找到了 |
[12:03] | These are the most recently opened documents she created. | 这些是她最近浏览过的文件 |
[12:05] | Looks like she was compiling empirical data | 看来她正在统计经验数据 |
[12:07] | about homicide trends in Cleveland. | 以找出克利夫兰谋杀案的趋势 |
[12:10] | Do you think she knew the killer? | 你觉得她认识凶手吗 |
[12:12] | I don’t see any notes indicating suspects. | 笔记里没提到任何嫌犯 |
[12:14] | Well, Dave, she’s a criminology student. | 戴夫 她是名犯罪学学生 |
[12:15] | She’s been taught to analyze statistics | 她学过分析数据 |
[12:17] | and apply theory, not investigate killers. | 和理论应用 而不是调查凶手 |
[12:20] | Let’s talk about what we know. | 我们来谈谈已知的线索 |
[12:21] | All right. Victim one– Travis Bartlett | 好的 一号死者特拉维斯·巴特利特 |
[12:24] | was last seen at a gay bar. | 最后一次出现是在同性恋酒吧 |
[12:26] | He was shot at night in a park. | 他当晚在公园被枪杀 |
[12:27] | Victim 2, Lily Nicks, a 34-year-old prostitute, | 二号死者莉莉·尼克斯 34岁的妓女 |
[12:31] | her throat was slashed. | 惨遭割喉 |
[12:33] | Victims 3 and 4, | 三号和四号死者 |
[12:34] | June Appleby and Troy Wertsler, | 琼·阿普比和特洛伊·沃特斯勒 |
[12:36] | were shot in their car at a parking lot | 在电影院外停车场的 |
[12:37] | outside of a movie theater. | 自家车中被枪杀 |
[12:39] | And victim 5 was a 28-year-old single woman, | 五号死者是一名28岁的单身女性 |
[12:42] | Kayla James, killed in her home. | 凯拉·詹姆斯 在家中遇害 |
[12:44] | She was bound, suffocated with a bag over her head, | 双手被绑 因头部套袋窒息而亡 |
[12:48] | evidence of rape. | 证据显示曾被强奸 |
[12:49] | And then the sixth victim was Zoe. | 第六名死者就是佐伊 |
[12:52] | Victimology, weapons used, and C.O.D. are all different. | 被害人特征 凶器 和死因都不相同 |
[12:55] | It’s hard to imagine it’s even the same unsub. | 很难想象是同一个不明嫌犯干的 |
[12:57] | It can’t be a coincidence | 佐伊在去凯拉·詹姆斯家时 |
[12:59] | that Zoe goes to Kayla James’ house and gets murdered. | 惨遭杀害 这肯定不是巧合 |
[13:02] | All right, let’s say it is the same killer. | 假设凶手是同一人 |
[13:03] | Does anybody see a pattern? | 有人看出作案模式了吗 |
[13:05] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:06] | Ok, in the first crime, he shoots the victim. | 第一起案件 他枪杀了被害人 |
[13:10] | The second crime, | 第二起案件 |
[13:10] | he rapes a woman and slashes her throat. | 他强奸了一个女人并将其割喉 |
[13:12] | That’s more personal. | 更像是私人恩怨 |
[13:14] | And the third crime, he escalates to killing two people, | 第三起案件 他升级到杀害两个人 |
[13:17] | and the fourth, he escalates even more | 而第四起 他变本加厉 |
[13:19] | by raping a woman, binding her, and suffocating her. | 强奸了一个女人 绑住并闷死了她 |
[13:22] | So if it is the same unsub, | 如果是同一个不明嫌犯 |
[13:23] | you could argue that there’s a progression | 那么他每犯一次案 |
[13:24] | of violence with every kill. | 暴行都在升级 |
[13:26] | It could be an anger excitation offender | 犯人可能是因愤怒刺激而犯案 |
[13:28] | getting more daring with each crime. | 并且越来越大胆 |
[13:30] | I think I got something here. | 我有发现 |
[13:32] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[13:34] | The slashes in the prostitute’s throat– | 妓女喉咙的刀痕 |
[13:37] | they’re all shallow, unsure cuts. | 都非常浅 说明下手不够坚定 |
[13:40] | The Kayla James crime scene– | 而凯拉·詹姆斯的犯罪现场 |
[13:42] | telephone cord, rope, and duct tape were used. | 他用了电话线 绳子和胶带 |
[13:46] | It’s like he couldn’t decide how to bind her. | 像是还没想好用什么来绑她 |
[13:48] | So without a gun, | 没有枪 |
[13:49] | he’s sloppy, inexperienced. | 他很马虎 缺乏经验 |
[13:52] | The young couple shot in the car… | 在车中被枪杀的年轻情侣 |
[13:55] | that crime scene remind you of anything? | 这个犯罪现场你们觉得眼熟吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah, they were shot with a .44 bulldog, | 对 凶手使用的是一把点44左轮手枪 |
[13:59] | just like “the Son of Sam” used on his victims, | 跟”山姆之子”使用的凶器一样 |
[14:00] | which were also young couples in parked cars. | 死者也是年轻情侣 地点也是在停车场车内 |
[14:05] | It might be nothing, | 这也许没什么 |
[14:06] | but you’re right, there is a parallel there. | 但你说得对 确实有相似之处 |
[14:08] | With the second victim, | 第二起案件 |
[14:08] | it’s hard not to think of Jack the Ripper. | 很容易联想到开膛手杰克 |
[14:10] | The obvious similarity being | 明显的相似之处就是 |
[14:12] | it’s a prostitute whose throat was slashed. | 妓女惨遭割喉 |
[14:15] | Kayla James was bound, tortured, raped, | 凯拉·詹姆斯被绑住 受到虐待 并被强奸 |
[14:19] | with a plastic bag over her head like BTK. | 头部罩着塑料袋 与BTK杀手相同 |
[14:19] | 美国连环杀手丹尼斯·雷德 BTK即捆绑 虐待 杀戮 | |
[14:25] | What about victim number one? | 那一号死者呢 |
[14:27] | Garcia, what neighborhood was he found in? | 加西亚 他的尸体是在哪里发现的 |
[14:29] | At a park in the Kingsbury Run area. | 在金斯伯里的一个公园里 |
[14:32] | Zoe reminded me last night | 佐伊昨晚告诉过我 |
[14:34] | that Cleveland’s most famous serial killer | 克利夫兰最有名的连环杀手 |
[14:36] | was the Butcher of Kingsbury Run. | 就是金斯伯里屠夫 |
[14:39] | He found his victims in gay bars, shot them, | 他在同性恋酒吧寻找目标 将其枪杀 |
[14:42] | and dumped their body there. | 然后在公园抛尸 |
[14:44] | Travis Bartlett was last seen | 特拉维斯·巴特利特最后一次出现 |
[14:46] | at a gay bar, | 也是在同性恋酒吧 |
[14:48] | and his body was found in Kingsbury park. | 他的尸体是在金斯伯里公园被发现的 |
[14:53] | So these are copycats of | 所以这些案件都是 |
[14:54] | famous serial killers? | 在模仿著名的连环杀手吗 |
[14:56] | He’s a serial killer studying serial killers. | 他是个正在研究连环杀手的连环杀手 |
[15:03] | See you in Cleveland, Dave. | 克利夫兰见 戴夫 |
[15:49] | – Guys. – Hey, Dave. | -大家好 -你好 戴夫 |
[15:50] | We’re in that room. Coffee’s brewing. | 我们去那间 咖啡马上就好 |
[15:53] | We’ll get started on the evidence boards. | 从证据板开始吧 |
[15:54] | Detective Brady’s our point. | 布莱迪警探负责此案 |
[15:56] | I’ll let you all introduce yourselves. | 你们先去做个自我介绍 |
[15:59] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[16:00] | Can you help me out with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:03] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:06] | This has to be confidential. | 一定要保密 |
[16:10] | I know it may seem farfetched, | 我知道这看起来有点牵强 |
[16:11] | but copycat killers are not entirely uncommon. | 但模仿犯并不少见 |
[16:14] | This one happens to be copying several different killers. | 只是这个凶手在模仿几个不同的杀手 |
[16:16] | But if he’s trying to be the Butcher of Kingsbury Run, | 但如果他是在模仿金斯伯里屠夫 |
[16:18] | why didn’t he cut up and mutilate the victims like the real guy? | 为什么不像真正的屠夫那样 将死者碎尸呢 |
[16:20] | That was 7 weeks ago. | 那是七周前 |
[16:21] | He was just getting started. | 他才刚开始 |
[16:22] | Beginning killers are often frightened of the crime itself. | 初级杀手通常会对犯罪本身感到恐惧 |
[16:25] | They’re more interested in | 他们更倾向于 |
[16:26] | getting it over with as quickly as possible | 速战速决 |
[16:28] | and fleeing the scene. | 然后逃离犯罪现场 |
[16:29] | He was just using the butcher’s ruse | 他只是采用了屠夫的手法 |
[16:31] | as a way to lure the victim to be alone with him. | 引诱被害人与他独处 |
[16:33] | And by the time he killed Kayla James 3 days ago, | 而他三天前杀害凯拉·詹姆斯时 |
[16:35] | he’d progressed. | 已进步不少 |
[16:35] | He came very close to copying all of the BTK’s M.O. | 他已经非常接近BTK杀手的作案手法 |
[16:38] | He’s reading, learning, borrowing from others | 他不断阅读 学习 向他人借鉴 |
[16:41] | because he doesn’t know who he is yet. | 因为他还没找到自己的定位 |
[16:43] | And because of this, we think he’s young and impressionable, | 因此我们认为他很年轻 易受影响 |
[16:45] | maybe even a student. | 可能还是个学生 |
[16:46] | Someone probably enrolled in criminology classes. | 很可能修过犯罪学的课程 |
[16:48] | Our technical analyst is going through names | 我们的技术分析员正在排查 |
[16:50] | of local students right now. | 本地学生名单 |
[16:51] | Up to this point, changing his M.O. | 到现在为止 他不断改变作案手法 |
[16:53] | has prevented investigators from linking the crimes. | 这让调查人员很难将这些案件联系起来 |
[16:55] | That’s why we need to work quickly. | 所以我们要加快速度 |
[16:57] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[16:58] | It’s not a coincidence that all of these | 本地发生的随机暴力谋杀案 |
[16:59] | random, violent murders in a localized area | 都是在模仿连环杀手 |
[17:02] | are copycats of serial killers. | 这不可能只是巧合 |
[17:04] | It’s as if all the worst serial killers | 这就好像所有最凶残的 |
[17:05] | have converged on Cleveland. | 连环杀手都集中到了克利夫兰 |
[17:07] | Every time he plans to kill, | 每次他计划杀人时 |
[17:08] | the murder weapon, the M.O., and the victimology | 凶器 作案手法 和被害人特征 |
[17:10] | will all change. | 都会随之变化 |
[17:40] | Detective, will you let your team know | 警探 请召集你的手下 |
[17:42] | we’re ready to give a preliminary profile. | 我们准备好初步侧写了 |
[17:44] | Sure. I gotta go. | 没问题 我得挂了 |
[17:45] | Hotch. I’m gonna step out for this one, clear my head. | 霍奇 我就不参加了 想清醒一下 |
[17:50] | OK. | 好的 |
[17:52] | Garcia found 3 male students | 加西亚找到三名男学生 |
[17:54] | enrolled in criminology classes with felony records. | 修过犯罪学课程并有重罪纪录 |
[17:56] | Good. We’ll interview them. | 很好 我们会审问他们的 |
[17:57] | I don’t think we need to. | 我认为没这个必要 |
[17:59] | One of them is studying abroad, | 其中一人在国外学习 |
[18:00] | the other 2 are back in jail on other charges. | 另外两个因其他指控正在服刑 |
[18:03] | Tell Garcia to check enrollment | 叫加西亚查一下注册了 |
[18:04] | in online and correspondence courses, | 网课和函授课程的学生 |
[18:06] | see if we have any luck with those parameters. | 看看有没有符合侧写的人 |
[18:13] | You guys handle the profile? | 你们来负责这次侧写 |
[18:16] | Yeah. Everything ok? | 行 出什么事了吗 |
[18:17] | Everything’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[18:19] | We have 6 homicides in a 7-mile radius in east Cleveland. | 在东克利夫兰方圆七英里内发生了六起谋杀案 |
[18:22] | Now, this small zone indicates | 作案区域很小 |
[18:23] | that he’s a geographically stable offender. | 说明犯人的活动区域很固定 |
[18:25] | This type of offender is characterized as young, | 这类嫌犯通常比较年轻 |
[18:28] | socially immature, of average intelligence, | 缺少社会经验 智力平平 |
[18:31] | with psychopathic personality traits. | 还有反社会的人格特点 |
[18:33] | They also usually live alone and have an antisocial nature. | 他们通常独居 不善交际 |
[18:36] | A serial killer’s first murder is very telling. | 连环杀手的第一次作案能提供很多线索 |
[18:38] | This unsub’s first murder, he chose the M.O. | 这名不明嫌犯第一次选择模仿 |
[18:40] | of Cleveland’s own butcher of Kingsbury Run. | 克利夫兰本地的金斯伯里屠夫 |
[18:43] | The butcher isn’t as well known as other famous serial killers, | 这名屠夫并不如其他连环杀手有名 |
[18:46] | but he is a local legend. | 但他是本地的传奇人物 |
[18:48] | And because he picked the butcher to be first, | 正因为他首先选择模仿屠夫 |
[18:49] | we believe he’s a native of Cleveland | 我们认为他是克利夫兰本地人 |
[18:51] | and probably grew up hearing stories of the butcher. | 很可能是听着屠夫的故事长大的 |
[18:53] | This is someone who is obsessed with serial killers. | 他对连环杀手十分着迷 |
[18:56] | His computer will be filled with research on them. | 他的电脑里会有许多对于连环杀手的研究资料 |
[18:58] | He’ll have abundant images of murderers on his computer | 他会存储大量杀手的图片 |
[19:00] | and possibly even snuff films. | 很可能还有色情凶杀影片 |
[19:02] | He uses these like pornography. | 他把这些当作色情作品 |
[19:04] | They provide some sort of sexual release. | 从而释放自身性欲 |
[19:23] | I think he went back to relive his crime. | 我认为当时他是去重游犯罪现场 |
[19:26] | When Zoe showed up, she became a victim of opportunity. | 正巧碰上佐伊 便顺势杀了她 |
[19:29] | It’s the same theory we arrived at on the plane. | 我们在来飞机上也是这么想的 |
[19:32] | He strangled her with her own scarf. | 他用她的围巾把她勒死 |
[19:33] | He didn’t plan it. I think she surprised him. | 并未事先计划好 她应该是吓到他了 |
[19:37] | I told her not to stop until she found the answers she was looking for. | 我告诉她在找到答案之前 一定要坚持下去 |
[19:43] | I didn’t think she would go to a crime scene. | 我没想到她会去犯罪现场 |
[19:45] | Her mom said it’s something that she does all the time. | 她妈妈说她平时经常那么做 |
[19:47] | She probably would have gone anyway. | 就算你没说 她还是会去的 |
[19:49] | But it’s because of what I said | 但正因为我说的话 |
[19:51] | that she was encouraged to go there last night. | 昨晚她才鼓起勇气去了那里 |
[19:53] | Dave, what are you doing? | 戴夫 你在做什么 |
[19:55] | She came to me and I dismissed her. | 她来找我 而我把她打发走 |
[19:58] | Try not to personalize it. | 别让个人情感影响到你 |
[20:01] | I was the last one she talked to before she was murdered. | 在她被害前 我是最后一个与她交谈的人 |
[20:05] | How is this not personal, Aaron? | 我怎么可能置身事外 艾伦 |
[20:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | It’s personal. | 确实与你有关 |
[20:12] | That doesn’t change how we go about finding her killer. | 但这不影响我们找出杀害她的凶手 |
[20:18] | We know that violent criminals develop a signature | 我们知道 暴力犯罪分子在一系列犯罪后 |
[20:20] | over a series of crimes. | 会形成自身独特的作案特征 |
[20:22] | If he’s young, | 如果他很年轻 |
[20:23] | he probably hasn’t even figured out what his is yet. | 很可能他还没找到自身的定位 |
[20:26] | Find the signature, we can link the crimes. | 找出作案特征 就能将案件联系起来 |
[20:29] | He probably monitoring the news, | 他可能在关注新闻 |
[20:31] | seeing if the police have connected them yet. | 想知道警方是否已找出案件关联 |
[20:33] | We can use that. We can utilize the media. | 我们可以利用这点 利用媒体 |
[20:35] | And I think I know who we can talk to. | 我知道该找谁谈了 |
[20:49] | I knew homicides were up, | 我知道谋杀案数量突增 |
[20:50] | but nobody said anything about a serial killer. | 但从没有人提过和连环杀手有关 |
[20:53] | Why do I get a visit from the B.A.U.? | 不知行为分析组来这有何贵干 |
[20:57] | You’re Paula McConnell, | 你可是保拉·麦克康奈尔 |
[20:58] | Cleveland’s number one source in crime news. | 克利夫兰最可靠的罪案消息来源 |
[21:00] | You’re detailed, you have a following. | 你的报道很详尽 深入 |
[21:02] | He’s reading you. | 他会读你的专栏 |
[21:03] | We need you to write that | 我们要你在文章中写到 |
[21:04] | the police have found his signature. | 警方已找到他的作案特征 |
[21:06] | You can help us by explaining | 你可以帮我们 |
[21:07] | what his signature is in your article. | 在文章中描述他的作案特征 |
[21:09] | It’s a killer’s personal stamp, | 就是凶手特有的标签 |
[21:10] | his distinctive touch that he leaves at the scene of every crime. | 在每个犯罪现场留下的独特印记 |
[21:14] | Well, I’ve been doing this for 18 years. | 我干这行已经18年了 |
[21:15] | And I know what a signature is, honey. | 我知道什么是作案特征 亲爱的 |
[21:19] | We just really need you to be detailed about this. | 我们需要你对此进行详细描述 |
[21:21] | We’re speaking directly to him. | 这是在与他直接对话 |
[21:25] | Through my column. | 通过我的专栏 |
[21:26] | He’s doing something, | 他正在行动 |
[21:27] | a behavioral impulse he feels compelled to do. | 因为一种他无法抗拒的行为冲动 |
[21:30] | But a need-driven act to get a sexual release | 不过这些都基于他想要发泄性欲的需求 |
[21:33] | that’s specific to his psyche. | 这是他独有的精神诉求 |
[21:36] | This repetitive behavior at each crime scene will lead us to him. | 重游案发现场这一行为能够让我们找到他 |
[21:39] | Let me take a stab at it. | 我试试看 |
[21:42] | Yeah, Reid. | 是的 里德 |
[21:44] | Uh, they just found another body. | 他们又发现了一具尸体 |
[21:53] | They’re bringing him up right now. | 他们正在把他抬上来 |
[21:57] | Teenagers found him a little over an hour ago. | 大约一小时前 一群十几岁的孩子发现了他 |
[22:01] | It’s petechiae in the whites of his eyes. | 他的眼白上有瘀点 |
[22:05] | Judging from the bruising, he was probably strangled with a wire. | 从伤口看 他很可能是被电线勒死的 |
[22:08] | Is this our guy? | 是我们在找的凶手干的吗 |
[22:09] | It’s gotta be. | 绝对是 |
[22:09] | A jogger doesn’t get garroted every day. | 慢跑者被勒死可不是每天都有 |
[22:11] | Whatever signature he may have left | 就算他留下了作案特征 |
[22:13] | was probably washed away in the water. | 也可能被水冲走了 |
[22:15] | Well, who’s he mimicking now? | 那他现在模仿的是谁 |
[22:17] | Bike path rapist Altemio Sanchez comes to mind. | 我想到了自行车道强奸犯阿特米奥·桑切斯 |
[22:19] | He trolled bike paths near Buffalo, garroting his victims. | 他埋伏在水牛城附近的自行车道旁 把人勒死 |
[22:22] | It looks like he copied everything except for the rape. | 看来他模仿了所有的手法 除了强奸 |
[22:25] | Strangulation’s a repetition of his last murder of Zoe. | 勒杀重复了杀佐伊时用的手法 |
[22:28] | First time he’s repeated himself. | 这是他第一次重复自己的行为 |
[22:30] | Zoe’s murder was spontaneous, though. | 但是 佐伊的死是突发事件 |
[22:31] | He didn’t plan it. He acted on instinct | 他没有计划 凭借本能 |
[22:33] | and did what came naturally to him. | 自然而然地做了 |
[22:35] | Maybe what came naturally felt good to him | 也许这种本能的手法让他感觉很好 |
[22:36] | and he wanted to feel it again. | 他想再感受一次 |
[22:37] | If he’s starting to repeat a pattern, | 如果他开始重复一种模式 |
[22:39] | he may have found himself. | 那他可能已经找到了自己的定位 |
[23:10] | Zoe Hawkes. | 佐伊·霍克斯 |
[23:12] | H-a-w-k-e-s H-a-w-k-e-s. | |
[23:15] | Very good. | 好了 |
[23:19] | I’m Danny. | 我是丹尼 |
[23:20] | I want you to call us | 如果您有任何问题 |
[23:21] | if you have any questions at all. | 请与我们联系 |
[23:24] | We’re gonna take great care of her. Ok? | 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[23:29] | You’re all set. | 都准备好了 |
[23:30] | Um, do I pay the bill here? | 我要在这付钱吗 |
[23:32] | No, ma’am. The bill’s been taken care of by an anonymous donor. | 不用 夫人 有位匿名捐赠者付过了 |
[23:41] | See anything else in there? | 找到其他线索了吗 |
[23:43] | Just the notations of an observant student. | 只有一位细心的学生留下的笔记 |
[23:46] | I’ve been thinking, though. | 但我一直在想 |
[23:47] | Zoe got all of her information from the newspapers | 佐伊的信息均来自报纸 |
[23:50] | and from Paula McConnell’s column. | 和保拉·麦克康奈尔的专栏 |
[23:51] | There’s no way she could have known | 她不可能了解 |
[23:53] | about every homicide in the city. | 城市中所有的谋杀案 |
[23:55] | Well, not every homicide’s reported in the papers. | 并不是所有的谋杀案都登报了 |
[23:57] | So how do we know the unsub didn’t commit more murders | 那我们怎么知道除了她日志中记下来的案子 |
[23:58] | than the ones noted in her journals? | 嫌犯有没有犯过其他案 |
[24:00] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[24:01] | We can check missing persons and see if anyone | 可以查一下失踪人口 看有没有 |
[24:03] | was last seen in the unsub’s operating zone. | 最后一次出现是在嫌犯的杀人区域的 |
[24:09] | What? | 怎么 |
[24:10] | Well, a young person’s mind is so active– | 年轻人的脑子真够活跃的 |
[24:13] | Yours, Zoe’s, and I imagine this unsub’s, too. | 你的 佐伊的 我猜这个嫌犯的也是如此 |
[24:16] | I think when he get him, he’ll be curious. | 我认为他抓到他时 他会很好奇 |
[24:18] | He’ll ask questions. | 有一堆问题要问 |
[24:20] | Rossi, heads up. She knows. | 罗西 小心 她知道了 |
[24:24] | Did you do this? | 是你做的吗 |
[24:27] | I don’t need or want your money. | 我不需要也不想要你的钱 |
[24:31] | I have taken care of my daughter for 22 years, | 我养了我女儿22年 |
[24:34] | and she is still my responsibility. | 她现在依然是我的责任 |
[24:36] | I don’t need any help from you. | 我不需要你的任何帮助 |
[24:41] | You didn’t even know her. | 你甚至都不认识她 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry if I’ve offended you. | 如果我冒犯了你 我很抱歉 |
[24:48] | Just leave us alone. | 不要再打扰我们 |
[24:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:59] | We found another body. | 我们又发现一具尸体 |
[25:01] | East Cleveland. | 在东克利夫兰 |
[25:02] | Strangulation marks. | 有勒痕 |
[25:06] | This was recent. | 作案时间离现在并不长 |
[25:07] | The bruises on her neck are still reddish. | 她脖子上的瘀伤还呈微红色 |
[25:10] | No other obvious signs of trauma. | 没有其他明显的外伤 |
[25:12] | Well, this isn’t a Bike Path like the last one. | 这和上次那个自行车道杀手不同 |
[25:14] | Which serial killer is he mimicking now? | 他这次模仿的是哪个连环杀手 |
[25:16] | I don’t think he is mimicking anymore. | 我认为他没有再模仿了 |
[25:18] | He’s starting to show consistency. | 他开始表现出一致性了 |
[25:20] | I think he’s developing his own style. | 我认为他正在形成自己的风格 |
[25:22] | Has anybody touched her? | 有人碰过她吗 |
[25:23] | No. They have instructions to wait for us and the M.E. | 没有 他们接到指令要等我们和法医来 |
[25:26] | Where’s he? | 法医在哪 |
[25:27] | Dr. Edwards! | 爱德华兹医生 |
[25:30] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[25:33] | Hi. Agent Hotchner. | 你好 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[25:34] | Um, could you take a look at this spot on her forehead? | 你能看下她前额上的这个点吗 |
[25:39] | Hmm. That’s strange. | 有点奇怪 |
[25:40] | Let me swab it and get it back to the lab. | 我取些样 带回实验室 |
[25:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:46] | 3 murders in the last 3 days. | 最近三天 三起谋杀案 |
[25:48] | Something’s causing his frenzy. | 一定有什么事让他勃然大怒 |
[25:50] | Could be a drastic change in his life. | 可能是生活中的巨变 |
[25:52] | Something he lost control of. | 他无法控制的事 |
[25:54] | Or it could be something he gained control of. | 也可能是他能控制的事 |
[25:57] | Like himself. | 比如控制他自己 |
[25:59] | If he’s finally defined himself as a strangler, | 如果他最终定义自己为绞杀犯 |
[26:03] | he may just be practicing, perfecting his style. | 他可能只是在练习 完善他的风格 |
[26:05] | He may have awakened. | 他可能已经觉醒了 |
[26:07] | The coroner just called. | 验尸官刚刚来电话 |
[26:09] | Preliminary tests confirm acetyl alcohol | 初步测验证明 流浪女人前额上是 |
[26:11] | on the homeless woman’s forehead. | 乙酰酒精 |
[26:13] | He sterilized it? | 他还消毒了 |
[26:14] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那样做 |
[26:16] | Maybe he did something to her forehead, | 也许他在她的前额上做了什么 |
[26:18] | used an alcohol wipe to remove evidence. | 用酒精消除了证据 |
[26:20] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[26:21] | it certainly wasn’t necessary to the crime. | 这对于犯罪来说 完全没必要 |
[26:23] | This could be part of his signature. | 这可能就是他作案手法的一部分 |
[26:25] | We should look at other victims | 我们应该查一下其他死者 |
[26:26] | to see if he did something similar. | 看他是否做过类似的事情 |
[26:28] | Any evidence on the last victim | 上一名死者身上的所有证据 |
[26:29] | was washed away in the water. | 都被水冲刷掉了 |
[26:31] | And all the other bodies were either buried or cremated. | 而其他尸体不是入土了 就是被火化了 |
[26:34] | Except for one. | 还有一个 |
[26:46] | I know you don’t want to see me, but please hear me out. | 我知道你不想见我 但请听我说 |
[26:49] | We need Zoe’s body to go back to the coroner’s office. | 我们得把佐伊的遗体运回验尸官那里 |
[26:52] | Zoe’s murderer left a clue on her body. | 杀死佐伊的凶手在她身上留下了线索 |
[26:55] | There’s a chance we can find him from this clue, | 我们有可能根据这个线索抓住他 |
[26:58] | but we have to examine her again. | 但我们得再次验尸 |
[27:00] | All I want to do is put her to rest. | 我只想让她得到安息 |
[27:03] | Zoe chose to study criminology | 佐伊选择学习犯罪学 |
[27:06] | because she believed in bringing criminals to justice. | 因为她对将罪犯绳之以法怀有信念 |
[27:14] | Can’t guarantee the evidence hasn’t been compromised. | 我不能保证证据没被污染 |
[27:18] | The mortician hadn’t touched her yet. | 殡仪馆的人还没碰过她 |
[27:20] | Even so, she’s been transported more times than I’d like. | 即使这样 她已经被来回搬运很多次了 |
[27:23] | Don’t want anyone to get their hopes up. | 不要抱太大希望 |
[27:25] | Just make sure the evidence gets to Quantico quickly. | 只要确保证据尽快送到匡迪科就行 |
[27:32] | 5 out of 9 unsolved. | 九件中五件未侦破 |
[27:33] | January 22–Prostitute murder, | 1月22号 妓女谋杀案 |
[27:35] | downtown at 5th and Main. | 位于市区第五大道和主街交界处 |
[27:37] | January 9–man shot at Kingsbury Park. | 1月9号 一男子在金斯伯里公园被枪杀 |
[27:40] | February 15–Kayla James. Lived alone. | 2月15号 凯拉·詹姆斯 独居 |
[27:44] | First home invasion… | 首次入室抢劫 |
[27:45] | February 8–murder… | 2月8号 谋杀 |
[27:46] | Young couple shot in car. | 年轻情侣在车中被枪杀 |
[27:48] | No apparent motive. | 无明显动机 |
[27:49] | Investigate. | 调查研究 |
[27:50] | Why are locations different? | 为什么地点都不同 |
[27:51] | Page 47, Rossi’s book: there are no coincidences. | 罗西书中第47页 世事无巧合 |
[27:59] | Garcia, you got something? | 加西亚 查到什么了吗 |
[28:01] | Yeah, the boys in the lab | 是的 实验室的人 |
[28:02] | found trace amounts of saliva on Zoe’s forehead, | 在佐伊的前额发现大量唾液 |
[28:04] | enough for a DNA sample. | 足够做DNA样本了 |
[28:05] | So we got a codis match on Eric Ryan Olson, | 我们找到了匹配 埃里克·赖安·奥尔森 |
[28:08] | 23, Cleveland native, | 23岁 克利夫兰本地居民 |
[28:09] | did 2 and a half years for attempted sexual assault | 曾因性侵未遂被关了两年半 |
[28:11] | and was paroled 6 months ago. | 六个月前刚放出来 |
[28:13] | We thought for sure he’d be a student. | 我们还一直坚信他是个学生 |
[28:15] | Uh, that’s ’cause he was. While he was in the slammer, | 他的确是 他蹲监狱时 |
[28:17] | he took independent correspondence classes | 参加了一个外州的 |
[28:20] | in forensic science and criminology from an out-of-state school. | 法医学和犯罪学的独立函授课程 |
[28:23] | Call the team. Let’s get a search warrant. | 给全组人员打电话 申请搜查令 |
[28:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:32] | Clear! | 安全 |
[28:33] | Clear! | 安全 |
[28:35] | Reid, check the computer. | 里德 查一下电脑 |
[28:36] | Detective, we should talk to the neighbors, | 警探 去找邻居谈谈 |
[28:37] | find out where he goes, | 找出他去哪了 |
[28:38] | where he might be on a week night. | 在周末晚上可能去哪 |
[28:39] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[28:41] | He’s reading my books. | 他在读我的书 |
[28:58] | Reid, anything? | 里德 有发现吗 |
[29:05] | Al’s Alehouse. That’s like 5 miles away. | 艾尔酒馆 离这里五英里远 |
[29:07] | It’s on the schedule for tonight. | 这是今晚的安排 |
[29:12] | – Have a good night. – See you tomorrow. | -晚安 -明天见 |
[29:37] | He was alone at the bar. | 他刚才独自一人在酒吧 |
[29:38] | When did he leave? | 他什么时候走的 |
[29:40] | Like 10 minutes ago. | 大约十分钟前 |
[29:41] | Did he talk to anyone? | 他和别人说话了吗 |
[29:42] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[29:45] | He left right after she did. | 他是在她离开后走的 |
[29:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | Got it, Hotch. | 收到 霍奇 |
[30:04] | Manager says he may have followed | 经理说他可能跟踪 |
[30:05] | one of the waitresses out of the bar. | 一名女服务员离开了酒吧 |
[30:07] | She walks home through Cedar Park. | 她回家要穿过雪松公园 |
[30:08] | We just passed Cedar Park. | 我们刚路过雪松公园 |
[30:26] | FBI! Get off the girl! | 联调局 放开那个女孩 |
[30:28] | – Ok, it’s ok. – Stay down! Stay down! | -好了 -趴下 趴下 |
[30:30] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[30:31] | It’s all right. Wait, wait, wait. | 没事的 等等 等一下 |
[30:32] | – Get off me! – Hold on. | -放开我 -别挣扎 |
[30:34] | Stop! We’re trying to help you. | 别动了 我们是在帮你 |
[30:36] | He’s my boyfriend! | 他是我的男朋友 |
[30:50] | Didn’t see that coming. | 真没想到 |
[30:51] | How could she not know? | 她怎么会不知道 |
[30:52] | Kenneth Bianchi’s girlfriend had no idea | 肯尼斯·比安奇的女朋友也不知道 |
[30:54] | he was one of the hillside stranglers. | 他是山坡绞杀犯 |
[30:57] | Just like BTK’s wife. | 就像BTK杀手的妻子 |
[30:59] | What do we know about her? | 她是什么情况 |
[31:00] | Her name’s Linda Jones. | 她叫琳达·琼斯 |
[31:02] | No criminal record. They met online 6 weeks ago. | 没有犯罪记录 六周前他们在网上相识 |
[31:06] | No, he can’t be this guy. | 不 他不可能是凶手 |
[31:09] | We found his DNA on a murder victim. | 我们在死者的身上发现了他的DNA |
[31:11] | What? | 什么 |
[31:13] | We also think he’s responsible for the murder | 我们认为这七周以来 |
[31:14] | of 7 other people over the last 7 weeks. | 他还杀了其他七个人 |
[31:17] | Two of his victims were raped. | 并强奸了其中两人 |
[31:22] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[31:27] | Ok, ok. | 没事了 |
[31:32] | Against my counsel, | 虽然我很反对 |
[31:34] | my client would like to talk to Agent Rossi. | 但我的委托人要见罗西探员 |
[31:39] | We talked about him being curious, asking questions. | 我们说过他会好奇 问一堆问题 |
[31:42] | If he thinks he knows you, he might open up. | 如果他觉得自己了解你 他会开口的 |
[31:44] | – I’ll keep him talking. – Good. | -我会让他认罪的 -很好 |
[31:52] | Agent Rossi. | 罗西探员 |
[31:54] | Big fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[31:58] | We have some information | 我们有些信息 |
[31:59] | that would be of great interest to you. | 你可能会很感兴趣 |
[32:02] | My ears are burning. | 洗耳恭听 |
[32:05] | My lawyer here explains that I’m being charged with 8 murders | 我的律师说我被指控八起谋杀 |
[32:08] | and that I’m probably looking at the death penalty. | 可能会判死刑 |
[32:11] | I have one very important question for you. | 我有个很重要的问题要问你 |
[32:14] | Are you sure it’s just 8? | 你确定只有八项吗 |
[32:19] | What? | 什么 |
[32:20] | We checked missing persons. | 我们查过失踪人口 |
[32:22] | Since he started killing, | 从他开始杀人 |
[32:23] | 4 people have been reported missing in East Cleveland neighborhoods. | 东克利夫兰附近有四个人的失踪报道 |
[32:26] | We can’t rule out any of them as his possible victims. | 我们不排除其中有人可能被他所害 |
[32:28] | He marked pages on several serial killers. | 他在好几个连环杀手页面上做了标记 |
[32:30] | We don’t know which ones he tried to copycat. | 我们不知道他想模仿的是哪个 |
[32:32] | We’re screwed, then. | 那就糟了 |
[32:33] | The D.A. is gonna have to offer him a deal. | 地方检察官会跟他做个交易 |
[32:35] | The D.A. doesn’t have to give him the option. | 地方检察官不必给他选择 |
[32:37] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得容易 |
[32:38] | You get to go home tomorrow. | 你明天就回去了 |
[32:40] | What do I tell the families of the missing? | 而我该怎么跟失踪人员的家人交待 |
[32:42] | Sorry, no idea? | 对不起 没查到吗 |
[32:43] | Detective, we’re not gonna leave | 警探 我们在走之前 |
[32:44] | until we can give you and the families some closure. | 绝对会先给你和那些家庭一个交待 |
[32:47] | And how are you gonna do that? | 那你们准备怎么做 |
[32:50] | – Reid. – Hotch. | -里德 -霍奇 |
[32:51] | I need something, anything that might show | 我需要一些线索 能显示 |
[32:53] | where he was trolling for more victims. | 他在哪里诱拐更多被害人的线索 |
[32:55] | Once the D.A. gets here, | 等地方检察官过来 |
[32:57] | we have a lot to talk about. | 我们会有的聊的 |
[32:59] | What do you think you’re gonna get out of this? | 你觉得你能被判缓多少 |
[33:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:03] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧啊 |
[33:04] | You don’t have to say anything else, Eric. | 你不用多说了 埃里克 |
[33:06] | You got to speak to him. | 你已经跟他说过话了 |
[33:08] | Now let’s just wait for the D.A. | 现在我们等着地方检察官就行 |
[33:10] | I don’t know how to break it to you, kid, | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 孩子 |
[33:11] | but you don’t have a card to play here. | 但你现在已经没有其他招了 |
[33:14] | We’re 3 steps ahead of you. | 我们快你三步 |
[33:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[33:19] | We’ve already considered the possibility | 我们已经考虑过 |
[33:22] | that you killed other people. | 你还杀了其他人的可能性 |
[33:24] | We knew you were young, wanted to experiment. | 我们知道你很年轻 想实践 |
[33:27] | It was likely you would copycat as many serial killers as possible | 可能是你想尽可能多地模仿连环杀手 |
[33:30] | to figure out who you are and what you liked. | 来搞清楚你是谁 你喜欢什么 |
[33:35] | So let me ask you a question. | 那我问你一个问题 |
[33:39] | How do you know you haven’t told me already | 你怎么知道你没有把其他 |
[33:42] | where the other bodies are buried? | 埋尸地点暴露给我 |
[33:51] | We’ve been through everything. | 我们搜查了所有东西 |
[33:52] | He marked up Rossi’s books. Check the bookcase. | 他在罗西的书上做了标记 查一下书架 |
[33:54] | Maybe he was scouting for locations to commit more murders. | 也许他在找地方实施更多谋杀 |
[34:00] | Pictures. | 照片 |
[34:01] | What? | 什么 |
[34:02] | Framed photographs in his hallway. | 他走廊上装裱好的照片 |
[34:04] | Nothing else… nothing else is framed. | 其它的都没被装裱起来 |
[34:07] | They look like originals. Let me call you right back, Hhotch. | 看上去像是原件 我待会打给你 霍奇 |
[34:08] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:14] | I need to ask you about your sex life. | 我得问问你的性生活 |
[34:18] | That’s personal. | 这是隐私 |
[34:19] | Your boyfriend’s a serial killer. | 你的男朋友是个连环杀手 |
[34:22] | Your relationship is no longer private. | 你们的关系就不再是隐私了 |
[34:27] | It’s completely normal to experiment with sex. | 我们尝试各种性行为是很正常的 |
[34:30] | Ok. It might be normal to have sex in a public park, | 好 在公园性交可能是件正常的事 |
[34:32] | but the other things? | 但其他的呢[指勒脖和强奸] |
[34:35] | We were just role-playing. | 我们只是玩角色扮演而已 |
[34:38] | Every couple has fantasies. | 每对情侣都有性幻想 |
[34:39] | Did you ever think it was strange that your boyfriend | 你觉得奇怪吗 你的男朋友 |
[34:41] | has fantasies about strangling and raping women? | 对扼杀和强奸女性有性幻想 |
[34:44] | Not women. | 不是女性 |
[34:47] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[34:54] | Did he… kiss you on the forehead, too? | 他也会亲你的额头吗 |
[35:00] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:02] | Now, were you sick much as a kid? | 你小时候经常生病吗 |
[35:08] | I got strep throat every flu season. | 每到流感季节我都会犯链球菌性喉炎 |
[35:12] | Did you just profile that about me? | 这也被你侧写出来了吗 |
[35:14] | Her name was Zoe Hawkes– | 她叫佐伊·霍克斯 |
[35:16] | the girl you killed 3 days ago. | 三天前你杀死的女孩 |
[35:19] | We found your DNA on her forehead. | 我们在她的额头上发现了你的DNA |
[35:21] | It’ll never be admissible in court. | 法庭不会采纳这种证据的 |
[35:23] | Her body was removed from a state facility and– | 她的尸体从州立机构移走了 而且 |
[35:25] | Now, most people would ask what you did. | 大多数人会问你做了什么 |
[35:28] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[35:30] | You kissed her on the forehead. | 你亲了她的额头 |
[35:33] | What I want to know is, why? | 我想知道的是 为什么 |
[35:39] | Why do you think someone would do that, Agent Rossi? | 你觉得为什么会有人那么做 罗西探员 |
[35:42] | Well, that’s why I asked if you had been ill much as a child. | 所以我问你小时候是不是经常生病 |
[35:47] | You see, you’re slight, pale, sickly. | 你身材瘦削 脸色苍白 病怏怏的样子 |
[35:51] | Most parents, they kiss their children on the forehead | 大多数家长都会亲亲孩子的额头 |
[35:54] | to see if their temperature is warm. | 来判断他们有没有发烧 |
[35:56] | Now, my theory is that you, somehow in your development, | 我的推断是 你在成长过程中不知怎么 |
[36:00] | warped that caring gesture into something perverse. | 把这个关心的行为扭曲了 |
[36:07] | So, did you sit next to Zoe to see if she got cold? | 你有没有坐在佐伊旁边 看她有没有感冒 |
[36:13] | Is that why you kissed her? | 这是你亲她的原因吗 |
[36:17] | That’s a really interesting theory. | 这个推断倒真的很有意思 |
[36:19] | Make a great chapter in one of your books. | 可以在你的书里占一大章了 |
[36:26] | Yeah, Reid. | 里德 |
[36:27] | I found pictures on his computer | 我在他电脑里的一个 |
[36:28] | in a special folder he created. | 特别文件夹里发现了照片 |
[36:30] | They’re scenic places in the city. | 是城里面的风景胜地 |
[36:31] | 3 of them I recognize from his crime scenes. | 其中三张我能认出是在他犯罪现场拍的 |
[36:34] | There are more pictures of places I don’t recognize. | 剩下的我都不认识在哪 |
[36:37] | – Email them as soon as you can. – All right. | -尽快发到我邮箱 -好的 |
[36:39] | This guy’s getting off on those photos. | 这家伙从这些照片中寻找满足 |
[36:41] | Then what does he need Linda for? | 那他要琳达做什么 |
[36:43] | Did he have any other strange preferences in bed? | 他在床上还有什么其它奇怪的偏好吗 |
[36:47] | No. | 没有 |
[36:48] | Did he ever role play by tying you up? | 他有没有角色扮演过把你绑起来 |
[36:50] | No. | 没有 |
[36:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:55] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[36:59] | He liked– he liked being an exhibitionist. | 他喜欢 他喜欢扮裸露狂 |
[37:04] | It was really the only way he could get excited. | 这是他感到兴奋的唯一办法 |
[37:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:07] | Well, he didn’t… like… | 他不喜欢 |
[37:10] | having sex in bed. | 在床上做爱 |
[37:13] | So he just took me to public places. | 所以他就带我去公共场所 |
[37:17] | Where? | 哪里 |
[37:21] | Do I have to tell you this? | 我必须告诉你吗 |
[37:23] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[37:24] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:29] | The first time was… | 第一次是在 |
[37:31] | at Kingsbury Park. | 金斯伯里公园 |
[37:34] | And then… | 然后 |
[37:36] | at a movie theater. | 是在一个电影院 |
[37:38] | In the parking lot, in my car. | 在停车场 我的车上 |
[37:42] | Did he ever take you to the second street bridge, | 他有没有带你去过第二大道桥上 |
[37:45] | off the bike path? | 自行车道外面 |
[37:47] | Yeah. | 有 |
[37:50] | That’s where the Jogger was killed. | 那是慢跑者被杀的地方 |
[37:52] | He can only have sex with Linda when he’s revisiting his crimes. | 他只有在重访犯罪现场时才能跟琳达做爱 |
[37:55] | If that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[37:56] | what were they doing in the park where we picked them up? | 他们在我们实施逮捕的公园里干什么 |
[38:03] | I need you to write down for me | 我要你帮我写下 |
[38:05] | all the places he took you to have sex. | 所有他带你去做爱的地方 |
[38:17] | The D.A.’s not gonna need to negotiate a deal with you. | 地方检察官不用跟你做交易了 |
[38:29] | Cedar Park, Edgewater Channel, | 雪松公园 水滨海峡 |
[38:31] | Cuyahoga Valley Park, Euclid Creek. | 库雅荷加谷国家公园 欧几里得湾 |
[38:37] | We’ll send units in the morning to search for the bodies. | 明天一早我们就派各小组去搜寻尸体 |
[38:44] | How’d you find out? | 你们怎么找到的 |
[38:45] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[38:46] | Is it something that I did? | 是我做过的什么事吗 |
[38:48] | You needed to revisit the crime scenes | 你需要重游犯罪现场 |
[38:51] | because it was the only way for you to get a gratifying sexual release. | 只有这样你才能得到满意的性释放 |
[38:57] | But revisiting the scenes wasn’t enough. | 但是重游现场还不够 |
[38:59] | You had to capture it on film, put it on your computer, | 你要把它拍进胶卷 放在电脑里 |
[39:03] | display it on your wall, | 陈列在墙上 |
[39:06] | so you could look at it every day. | 这样你才能每天都看到 |
[39:10] | Eric, we should talk privately. | 埃里克 我们得单独谈谈 |
[39:12] | This isn’t over. | 这还不算完 |
[39:19] | I always knew I’d end up back in prison. | 我一直知道我最后会回到监狱 |
[39:22] | Just a matter of when. | 只是时间问题而已 |
[39:25] | You can come interview me if you want. | 如果你想 你可以来看我 |
[39:28] | I read in one of your books | 我在你的一本书里看到说 |
[39:29] | that’s how you built your behavioral database, right? | 这是你建立行为数据库的办法 对吗 |
[39:32] | Maybe you can learn something from me. | 也许你能从我这里学到什么呢 |
[39:38] | I got a lot of questions to myself. | 我对自己有很多疑问 |
[39:42] | I’ll be honest with you if you’re honest with me. | 如果你待我以诚 我也会对你敞开心扉 |
[39:47] | ‘Cause the one thing that you always ask | 因为你经常问的那个问题 |
[39:49] | is the one that I don’t understand. | 也是我不明白的一个问题 |
[39:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:56] | I have no idea why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[40:00] | I see a guy walking down the street with a stupid look on his face | 我看到一个表情蠢笨的男人走在街上 |
[40:04] | and I want to bash him over the head with a bottle. | 就想拿瓶子抡向他的脑袋 |
[40:09] | To me that’s normal. | 对我来说 这很正常 |
[40:13] | It’s weird to me that no one else feels that way. | 我很奇怪别人都不会那么想 |
[40:18] | It’s all I think about. | 我脑子里只有这个 |
[40:21] | I can’t stop. | 停不下来 |
[40:52] | This is not up for debate. | 这没的商量 |
[40:54] | Cancel the rest of the dates. | 取消剩下的会面 |
[40:57] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[40:59] | Why do people want to hear me talk about serial killers? | 为什么人们想听我谈论连环杀手 |
[41:02] | Is it that entertaining? | 这很好玩吗 |
[41:03] | There’s a public fascination with them. | 这让人很着迷 |
[41:06] | Sometimes I wonder if my books | 有时候我在想会不会我的书 |
[41:07] | are doing more harm than good. | 带来的伤害比好处多 |
[41:09] | My senior year at Georgetown… | 我在乔治敦大学读大四的时候 |
[41:11] | I was graduating, I did not have a clue what I was gonna do with my life. | 即将毕业 却完全不知道这辈子该做什么 |
[41:16] | And one day I was in the campus bookstore | 然后有一天我在校园书店里 |
[41:18] | and you were there, | 你也在 |
[41:20] | promoting your second book. | 宣传你的第二本书 |
[41:22] | Sat through your whole talk. | 我坐下听了你的整篇演说 |
[41:25] | You never told me. | 你从没跟我说过 |
[41:27] | I asked you what it was you were most proud of, | 我问你最自豪的是什么 |
[41:29] | and you showed us a picture of a boy from Charleston. | 你给我们看了查尔斯顿一个小男孩的照片 |
[41:34] | Brent Roberts. | 布伦特·罗伯斯 |
[41:35] | A neighbor took him. | 一个邻居拐走了他 |
[41:37] | He was found alive. | 他成功获救 |
[41:38] | One of the few. | 为数不多的一个 |
[41:41] | That night, I bought your book. | 那晚 我买了你的书 |
[41:44] | Applied to the academy the next fall. | 申请第二年秋天进入联调局学院学习 |
[41:51] | I’ll see you at the airport. | 机场见 |
[42:02] | Austrian novelist Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach wrote: | 奥地利小说家玛丽·范·埃布纳·埃申巴赫写过 |
[42:05] | “In youth we learn, in age we understand.” | 少而学 长而知 |
[42:20] | I hear you caught him. | 我听说你们抓住他了 |
[42:25] | We did. | 是的 |
[42:28] | Is he going to prison? | 他会进监狱吗 |
[42:30] | For the rest of his life. | 终身监禁 |
[42:35] | It doesn’t make me feel better. | 我并没有因此感觉好受些 |
[42:38] | He’s alive, Zoe’s not. | 他活着 佐伊却死了 |
[42:43] | But she’d be pleased that you caught him. | 但是她会很高兴你抓住他了 |
[42:49] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |