时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We appeal to him, | 我们恳请他 |
[00:05] | do not hurt any more people. | 不要再伤害其他人 |
[00:08] | He killed those people | 就因为我说过的话 |
[00:09] | because of something I said. | 他杀了那些人 |
[00:11] | That is part of the job. | 这是我们工作的一部分 |
[00:12] | Tell me now if you can do it or not. | 告诉我你能否继续工作 |
[00:19] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[00:21] | He just killed his entire family. | 他杀了他全家 |
[00:24] | Is this my fault? | 是我的错吗 |
[00:26] | No way. | 不是的 |
[00:28] | I’m not sure I can do this job. | 我不确定能否胜任这份工作 |
[00:41] | Oh, it’s up there, on the right. | 就在那里 右边的房子 |
[00:53] | Come on, son, it’s time. | 来吧 儿子 是时候了 |
[00:57] | I know you’re awake. | 我知道你醒着 |
[01:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[01:02] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[01:03] | There’s something on your mind. | 你心里明明有事 |
[01:04] | Tell us what it is. | 告诉我们怎么啦 |
[01:07] | What if she doesn’t like me? | 如果她不喜欢我怎么办 |
[01:10] | Let her get to know you. | 让她慢慢了解你 |
[01:13] | There’s no rush. | 不用着急 |
[01:15] | Is that really what you’re worried about? | 你担心的真是这个吗 |
[01:18] | Do I have to meet her this way? | 我非要这样认识她吗 |
[01:20] | We’ve been talking about this moment your whole life. | 你从小到大我们一直在商量这个时刻 |
[01:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:24] | Baby, look at me. | 宝贝 看着我 |
[01:26] | You’re almost 10. | 你马上十岁了 |
[01:28] | You’re becoming a man. | 你将要成为一个男子汉了 |
[01:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:45] | What was it? | 怎么回事 |
[02:46] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[02:48] | This isn’t good. | 事情不妙啊 |
[02:53] | We have a request from Alabama. | 我们收到来自亚拉巴马州的求助 |
[02:54] | Have everybody meet in the conference room. | 让大家在会议室集合 |
[02:55] | I’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟之后到 |
[02:56] | A husband and wife were | 一对夫妇 |
[02:57] | murdered at their home while they were sleeping. | 在家中睡觉时被杀害 |
[02:59] | Their 10-year-old daughter went missing. | 他们十岁的女儿失踪了 |
[03:00] | I gotta call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[03:02] | When were the bodies discovered? | 尸体什么时候发现的 |
[03:03] | Less than an hour ago. | 不到一小时之前 |
[03:04] | What was the time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[03:05] | – Approximately 1 a.m. – 8 hours. | -大约凌晨一点 -过了八小时 |
[03:07] | I know this is not a serial… | 这应该不是连环谋杀案 |
[03:08] | No, you are right. | 你说得对 |
[03:08] | Most abducted children don’t survive | 大多数儿童在被绑架24小时后 |
[03:10] | past the first 24 hours. | 生还可能性就极低了 |
[03:14] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[03:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:16] | We got a missing 10-year-old girl, home invasion. | 十岁女孩失踪 家中被劫 |
[03:18] | Parents were killed in their sleep. | 父母在睡梦中被杀害 |
[03:19] | – Where’s our clock? – 8 hours and counting. | -案发多久了 -已过去八小时 |
[03:21] | I’ll find Morgan and Reid | 我去找摩根和里德 |
[03:22] | and tell them we’re on the move. | 告诉他们需要马上行动 |
[03:22] | Good. Wheels-up in 30. | 很好 30分钟后出发 |
[03:26] | You need your go-bag. | 你该收拾行李去了 |
[03:29] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[03:31] | Right. Right. | 好的 好的 |
[03:47] | Please let me go. | 求求你们放了我吧 |
[03:48] | Let me go. I won’t tell. | 放了我吧 我不会说出去的 |
[03:50] | Please. | 求求你们了 |
[03:56] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[03:59] | We talked about this. | 我们说好的 |
[04:06] | Are you–are you thirsty? | 你渴不渴 |
[04:08] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求求你不要伤害我 |
[04:09] | It’s only water. | 这只是水 |
[04:27] | Can I decide now? | 我可以现在决定吗 |
[04:29] | It’s up to you. | 你说了算 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna call you… | 我要叫你 |
[04:34] | Elena. | 艾琳娜 |
[05:07] | Bloodline | 血统 |
[05:12] | Winston Churchill said, | 温斯顿·丘吉尔说过 |
[05:13] | There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home | 毋庸置疑 正因为家庭的存在 |
[05:16] | that all the greatest virtues of human society | 人类社会最杰出的美德 |
[05:19] | are created, strengthened, and maintained. | 才得以创造 巩固及传承 |
[05:24] | We got the up links of the crime scene photos. | 我们收到了上传的犯罪现场照片 |
[05:30] | This is Geoff and Nancy Hale. | 这是杰夫和南希·黑尔 |
[05:32] | Both their throats were cut. | 两人都被割喉 |
[05:33] | – Any evidence of abuse? – Nothing. | -有被虐待的迹象吗 -没有 |
[05:35] | Slitting someone’s throat is quick and efficient. | 割喉是非常快速且有效的杀人方法 |
[05:38] | That’s because the real target was down the hall. | 那是因为真正的目标在楼下 |
[05:40] | She has a name. | 她有名字的 |
[05:41] | What? | 什么 |
[05:42] | She’s not “the target.” Her name’s Cate. | 她不叫目标 她的名字是凯特 |
[05:44] | She’s 10 years old. | 今年十岁 |
[05:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:50] | AMBER Alert in effect? | 发布安珀警戒了吗 |
[05:52] | Since 7 a.m this morning. | 今早七点发布的 |
[05:53] | With the unsub’s head start, | 不明嫌犯抢先行动 |
[05:54] | he could be anywhere within a 400-mile radius. | 他可能在方圆400英里内的任何地方 |
[05:56] | Make sure that they’re casting a wide enough net. | 确保他们搜查的范围够广 |
[05:58] | – Got it. – Who discovered the bodies? | -明白 -是谁发现的尸体 |
[06:00] | Jim Scheuren, Cate’s biological father. | 吉姆·朔伊伦 凯特的生父 |
[06:02] | He was supposed to take her for the weekend. | 他本该接她过周末 |
[06:04] | The police don’t consider him a suspect. | 警察认为他不是嫌疑人 |
[06:05] | We’ll want to talk to him anyway. | 不过我们还是要和他谈谈 |
[06:07] | We’re also going to need a list | 我们还需要一份方圆20英里内 |
[06:08] | of registered sex offenders in a 20-mile radius. | 登记在案的性犯罪者名单 |
[06:10] | What’s the makeup of the Hales’ neighborhood? | 黑尔的邻居都是些什么人 |
[06:12] | Mostly white and middle class. | 大部分都是白人和中产阶级 |
[06:15] | We’ll need aerial views of the neighborhood. | 我们需要那一片地区的鸟瞰图 |
[06:16] | If Madison County doesn’t have them, | 如果麦迪逊县没有的话 |
[06:17] | talk to Garcia. | 就问加西亚要 |
[06:19] | Dave, you and Morgan go to the crime scene. | 戴夫 你和摩根去犯罪现场 |
[06:20] | The rest of us will get up to speed at the precinct. | 其他人赶去当地分局 |
[06:40] | Bo Whitaker. | 波·惠特克 |
[06:41] | David Rossi. | 戴夫·罗西 |
[06:42] | I recognize you from the TV. | 我在电视上见过你 |
[06:44] | Derek Morgan. | 戴瑞·摩根 |
[06:45] | Bo Whitaker. Pleased to meet you. | 波·惠特克 很高兴认识你 |
[06:47] | Point of entry’s around back. | 嫌犯从后门闯入 |
[06:49] | Now, the neighbors didn’t see or hear anything. | 邻居没听到或看到任何异常 |
[06:52] | And the dogs lost the scent almost immediately. | 警犬也几乎嗅不到什么痕迹 |
[06:55] | Not hard to target a family out here. | 要侵入这里的人家并不难 |
[06:56] | Yeah, even in broad daylight. | 对 就算大白天也并非难事 |
[06:58] | Walk 5 feet off the track, | 离开大路走五英尺 |
[07:00] | man could get lost for days. | 就能迷路好几天 |
[07:02] | So, he had plenty of privacy to watch what he was really after. | 所以他能悄无声息地暗中观察目标 |
[07:13] | I prefer cities. | 我更喜欢城市 |
[07:16] | You can see them coming. | 起码有人来了你能看见 |
[07:24] | Nothing very sophisticated. | 不是什么复杂的手法 |
[07:27] | Knocked off the pane to unlock the door. | 敲碎门上的玻璃来开锁 |
[07:32] | Do you think the girl’s dead? | 你觉得那女孩还活着吗 |
[07:34] | Depends on what he took her for. | 取决于他要带她去干什么了 |
[07:36] | The Hales’ neighborhood is a series of rural roads | 黑尔家附近都是乡间小路 |
[07:39] | and one-block streets. | 小片的街区 |
[07:40] | How far to a main thoroughfare? | 离主干道有多远 |
[07:41] | A little over 3 miles. | 大概三英里 |
[07:42] | So he didn’t come upon Cate by accident. | 这么说他选中凯特并非偶然 |
[07:44] | – Sheriff Bates. – Yes. | -贝茨警长 -在 |
[07:46] | Is Cate’s father here yet? | 凯特的父亲到了没有 |
[07:47] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上了 |
[07:48] | Let me know the second he gets here. | 他到了马上通知我 |
[07:49] | I told you, we already checked out his alibi. | 我说过 我们确认过他的不在场证明 |
[07:52] | He’s not good for this. | 这不可能是他干的 |
[07:52] | I know, but he might know who is. | 我知道 但他可能知道是谁干的 |
[07:54] | All right. | 明白 |
[08:11] | Is that the autopsy report? | 是尸检报告吗 |
[08:12] | Listen, about the plane… | 关于飞机上那件事 |
[08:13] | Oh, that’s already forgotten. | 我已经忘了 |
[08:20] | Find anything in Cate’s room? | 在凯特房间发现什么了吗 |
[08:22] | That’s what’s weird. | 这就是奇怪的地方 |
[08:22] | There’s no sign of struggle. | 没有任何挣扎的痕迹 |
[08:23] | It didn’t even look like | 看起来根本不像是 |
[08:24] | she tried to get out of bed in a hurry. | 她想要匆忙起床的样子 |
[08:26] | Her parents’ throats were cut. | 她的父母都被割喉 |
[08:27] | If there was the element of surprise, | 如果当时事出突然的话 |
[08:29] | they might not have had time to scream. | 他们很可能都没来得及呼救 |
[08:32] | Both of them? | 两个人都来不及吗 |
[08:33] | What are you looking for? | 你在看什么 |
[08:34] | The neck wounds… | 脖子上的伤口 |
[08:35] | Something’s off. | 有点不对劲 |
[08:37] | I’m the unsub. | 假设我是嫌犯 |
[08:38] | I kill Geoff Hale first. | 我先杀死杰夫·黑尔 |
[08:40] | He presents the biggest threat. | 因为他是最大的威胁 |
[08:42] | But how do I do that without waking Nancy | 但同时我如何能不惊醒 |
[08:44] | who’s sleeping right next to him? | 正睡在旁边的南希呢 |
[08:46] | No ligature marks. Neither one is tied down. | 没有勒痕 他们并没被绑住 |
[08:48] | And no defensive wound either. | 也没有防卫性创伤 |
[08:50] | Geoff Hale–cause of death was a single deep, smooth cut | 杰夫·黑尔的死因是一道很深的光滑切口 |
[08:53] | that severed the carotid artery. | 直接割伤颈动脉 |
[08:55] | And Nancy? | 那南希呢 |
[08:56] | Nancy Hale–death was | 南希·黑尔的死因则是 |
[08:57] | caused by a series of jagged, shallow wounds | 一系列锯齿状 很浅的伤口 |
[08:59] | that punctured the carotid artery. | 刺穿了颈动脉 |
[09:01] | There’s more than one unsub. | 不明嫌犯不止一人 |
[09:03] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:04] | He was either able to restrain Nancy | 在他杀杰夫的时候一定用了 |
[09:05] | while he killed Geoff, | 某种方法控制住南希 |
[09:07] | or she woke up, which means she would have screamed. | 否则她一旦惊醒 肯定会呼救 |
[09:09] | At which point, Cate would have woken up. | 这样一来 就会吵醒凯特 |
[09:11] | Either way, we’re looking at multiple unsubs. | 这说明并非一人所为 |
[09:13] | So things are worse than we thought. | 看来事情比我们想象得更糟 |
[09:15] | Yes and no. | 有弊也有利 |
[09:16] | Cate’s chances of survival just got better. | 因为凯特生还的几率大大增加了 |
[09:18] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:19] | Two unsubs change the dynamics. | 嫌犯人数增加导致作案条件改变 |
[09:21] | What do you mean, dynamics? | 作案条件怎么改变了 |
[09:22] | They spent more time with her. | 他们花了更多的时间和她相处 |
[09:26] | Yeah, Prentiss has the same theory | 没错 根据尸检报告 |
[09:27] | based on the autopsy report. | 潘提斯得到了相同的结论 |
[09:30] | Right. We’re about to speak to Cate’s father. | 是的 我们马上要跟凯特的父亲谈话 |
[09:31] | Stay at the scene. I’ll call you the second I’m out. | 留在现场 我一问完话就通知你 |
[09:33] | Dad’s in there. | 她爸爸在里面 |
[09:34] | Sheriff, alert your men. | 警长 告诉你的人 |
[09:35] | We may be looking at a team. | 我们要找的可能是一个团伙 |
[09:36] | I’ll get it on the wire. | 我马上通知下去 |
[09:39] | How’s the father? | 她父亲怎么样 |
[09:40] | Between you and me, | 说句私话 |
[09:41] | I’ve cleaned up bar fights | 酒吧斗殴的醉汉 |
[09:42] | smell better than he does right now. | 都比他好闻几百倍 |
[09:50] | Mr. Scheuren. | 朔伊伦先生 |
[09:52] | I’m Aaron Hotchner. I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[09:54] | Can I get you anything? Coffee? | 要喝点什么吗 咖啡 |
[09:56] | No, no. I can answer your questions. | 不 不用 我能回答你的问题 |
[09:59] | Do you know if your ex-wife and her husband | 据你了解 你前妻和她老公 |
[10:00] | have any enemies? | 是不是得罪了什么人 |
[10:02] | No. | 不 |
[10:04] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[10:05] | I don’t–I don’t know. I– | 我 我不知道 |
[10:07] | What about Cate? | 那凯特呢 |
[10:08] | Has she talked about anyone new in her life? | 她有没有说过她认识了什么新朋友 |
[10:11] | She’s a normal kid, you know? | 她就是个普通小孩 |
[10:12] | She…meets people all the time. | 她总会接触各种各样的人 |
[10:14] | This would be an adult, | 我想问的是一名成年人 |
[10:16] | possibly a white male. | 很可能是一名白人男性 |
[10:17] | He might be an authority figure to her. | 对凯特而言他可能是个权威人物 |
[10:19] | The reason that I ask is | 我之所以问这个 |
[10:20] | that given the location of your ex-wife’s house, | 是因为考虑到你前妻家的地理位置 |
[10:23] | we think someone has targeted Cate specifically. | 我们认为是有人盯上凯特了 |
[10:28] | Uh…sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:30] | Well, is there anything | 那你想想看有什么事 |
[10:31] | that you can think of that might be helpful? | 你觉得可能对调查有帮助 |
[10:35] | We like to go to the movies. | 我们喜欢去看电影 |
[10:39] | There’s a new, uh, multiplex at the mall. | 去购物中心新开的一家多厅影院 |
[10:42] | How often do you see Cate? | 你多久见凯特一次 |
[10:44] | I have visitation every 2 weeks. | 我每两周去看她一次 |
[10:47] | Do you keep to that schedule? | 你一直按时去探望吗 |
[10:49] | The reason that I ask is that | 我之所以这么问 |
[10:50] | right now time is of the essence. | 是因为目前时间紧迫 |
[10:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:53] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 先生 |
[10:54] | it means that if you can’t add to my knowledge of Cate, | 如果你不能提供更多凯特的信息 |
[10:57] | my time is better spent somewhere else. | 我还不如把时间用在别的地方 |
[10:59] | I’ll keep you posted with any developments. | 有任何进展我都会通知你 |
[11:02] | – Agent. – Yes? | -探员 -还有事吗 |
[11:04] | There’s one thing. | 还有一件事 |
[11:06] | Hold on a second. I’m right here. | 等等 我正在这里 |
[11:11] | Hotch, I got it. | 霍奇 找到了 |
[11:12] | OK, bring it with you when you come to the station. | 很好 你来局里的时候带过来 |
[11:14] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:15] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[11:16] | Cate Hale has epilepsy, and whoever abducted her | 凯特·黑尔患有癫痫症 |
[11:18] | didn’t know to take the medicine. | 绑架她的人不知情 他们没拿走药 |
[11:20] | And the primary cause of | 引发癫痫最主要的原因 |
[11:22] | seizures is stress. | 就是压力过大 |
[11:31] | – Remember what I said. – I know, dad. | -记住我所说的 -我知道 爸 |
[11:33] | Just concentrate. She shouldn’t even realize you’re there. | 集中注意力 让她发现不了你 |
[11:37] | I know. | 我明白 |
[11:38] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[11:45] | Chin up. | 别灰心 |
[11:46] | This isn’t something you learn overnight. | 这不是你一时半会儿能学会的 |
[11:48] | I’m ready now. | 我准备好了 |
[11:49] | You need to master it here first. | 你得先在这里掌握了才行 |
[11:52] | Now try it again. | 再试一次 |
[11:59] | No, no! Don’t touch her. | 别 别碰她 |
[12:01] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[12:02] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[12:03] | – Don’t go near her. – She’s sick. | -别靠近她 -她病了 |
[12:05] | She’s no good. | 她不是我们要的人 |
[12:07] | We have to do something. | 我们得做些什么 |
[12:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:16] | We don’t kill young girls. | 我们从不杀小女孩 |
[12:18] | This is my family. | 这个家我说了算 |
[12:25] | Then you kill her. | 那你自己动手 |
[13:54] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[13:56] | Somebody! | 谁来救救我 |
[14:08] | Her father’s with her. | 她爸爸陪着她呢 |
[14:09] | She’s been in and out of consciousness, | 她时而昏迷时而清醒 |
[14:10] | but her vitals are stable. | 但各项体征均已稳定 |
[14:11] | Any sign of sexual assault? | 有任何性侵犯迹象吗 |
[14:12] | We haven’t tested yet. We want to give her time to process. | 我们还没检查 想给她些时间缓解 |
[14:15] | May we speak with her? | 我们能和她说话吗 |
[14:16] | You should know, | 你们应该知道 |
[14:17] | seizures often come with retrograde amnesia. | 癫痫通常伴有逆行性遗忘症 |
[14:19] | She might have holes in her memory. | 她可能会缺失部分记忆 |
[14:23] | Prentiss, you should do this alone. | 潘提斯 你单独和她聊聊 |
[14:24] | OK. | 没问题 |
[14:28] | Thanks, sheriff. | 谢谢 警长 |
[14:31] | Mr. Scheuren, hello. | 朔伊伦先生 你好 |
[14:33] | I’m Agent Emily Prentiss from the FBI. | 我是联调局探员艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[14:35] | I would like permission to speak with your daughter. | 请允许我和您女儿聊会儿 |
[14:38] | OK. | 当然 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry, I’d like to do it alone if possible. | 抱歉 如果可能的话我想单独和她聊聊 |
[14:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:43] | I need to ask her certain questions, | 我想问她一些特定问题 |
[14:46] | and sometimes it’s easier for a girl | 通常没有男性在场时 |
[14:49] | to answer those questions when there are no men present. | 女孩子会更方便回答这些问题 |
[14:51] | – I’m her father. – Daddy. | -我是她的爸爸 -爸 |
[14:54] | Please? | 求你了 |
[14:56] | All right, baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[15:00] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[15:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Hey, Cate. | 凯特 你好 |
[15:07] | My name’s Emily. | 我叫艾米莉 |
[15:09] | I’m so sorry about your mom and your step-dad. | 你妈妈和继父的事 我很遗憾 |
[15:14] | I’d like to ask you some questions, | 我想问你一些问题 |
[15:16] | so we can find out who did this. | 帮助我们找出罪犯 |
[15:18] | Is that OK? | 可以吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah, it’s OK. | 好的 |
[15:21] | The doctor told me that if the paramedics hadn’t been alerted to her epilepsy, | 医生说幸亏医护人员被告知她有癫痫 |
[15:24] | she might not have made it. | 否则她可能活不了 |
[15:27] | You helped save her life. | 是你救了她一命 |
[15:30] | You seen this kind of thing before? | 你们曾经遇过这类案子吗 |
[15:32] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 遇见过 |
[15:33] | And kids come out of it OK, huh? | 孩子们事后会好起来的 对吗 |
[15:35] | It’ll take time, and patience. | 需要一些时间和耐心 |
[15:38] | She’s going to need you. | 她会需要你在身边 |
[15:41] | Yesterday would have been the | 昨天是这一个半月以来 |
[15:42] | first time I’d seen her in a month and a half. | 我第一次见她 |
[15:48] | A colleague of mine asked me the other day | 前几天一个同事问我 |
[15:49] | how my son was enjoying the Christmas present he got for him, | 我儿子喜不喜欢他送的圣诞礼物 |
[15:52] | and I had to make up an answer | 而我不得不编一个答案 |
[15:53] | because I didn’t know. | 因为我不知道 |
[15:58] | I think I’ll get that cup of coffee now. | 我还是去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[16:03] | The police sent the blanket and Cate’s clothing | 警察送来了毛毯和凯特的衣服 |
[16:05] | to be processed. | 正准备处理 |
[16:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:10] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[16:11] | Oh, captain, my captain. | 亲爱的老大 |
[16:12] | I need a list of crimes involving partners | 我需要一份近两年在哈维斯特区 |
[16:14] | within a 90-mile radius of Harvest in the last 2 years. | 方圆90英里内的团伙作案记录 |
[16:18] | All crimes? | 所有案子吗 |
[16:18] | Anything. Violent crimes, break-ins, | 全都要 暴力犯罪 非法侵入 |
[16:20] | whatever’s in the system. | 系统里所有的案子 |
[16:21] | I need to be able to show Cate some mugshots. | 我要给凯特看一些面部照片 |
[16:23] | You got it. One scumbag yearbook coming up. | 没问题 罪犯年册马上就好 |
[16:26] | So you think they’re local? | 你认为他们是当地人 |
[16:28] | They dumped Cate 84 miles from her home. | 他们把凯特丢在离她家84英里外 |
[16:30] | The sheriff who found her | 发现她的警长 |
[16:31] | didn’t think that she’d been there long. | 认为她被丢在那里没多久 |
[16:32] | With the unsubs’ head start, | 嫌犯先行一步 |
[16:33] | they should have been long gone. | 应该早就跑远了 |
[16:35] | So we’re zeroing in on them. | 这案子又要从零开始了 |
[16:38] | Possibly. | 很有可能 |
[16:38] | Then what’s wrong? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[16:40] | I don’t know why they left her alive. | 我不明白他们为什么不杀她 |
[16:42] | I’m going to do what’s | 下面要进行的环节 |
[16:44] | called a cognitive interview. | 叫做认知回顾 |
[16:46] | It’s as much about the things you sensed | 是关于你所感觉到的 |
[16:48] | as the things you saw. | 和看到的事物 |
[16:50] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[16:51] | I know. That’s OK. | 我明白 不怕 |
[16:53] | I’m right here with you. | 我就在你身边 |
[16:55] | I’m here all the way. | 一直陪着你 |
[16:58] | Now, I need you to close your eyes. | 现在 我要你闭上眼睛 |
[17:02] | OK. | 很好 |
[17:03] | What is the first thing you remember? | 你还记得最开始发生了什么吗 |
[17:10] | It’s cold. | 很冷 |
[17:16] | You’re outside? | 你在室外吗 |
[17:19] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[17:20] | A man. He told me to… | 一个男人 他让我 |
[17:22] | Keep quiet. | 不许出声 |
[17:23] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[17:24] | He’s holding my hand. It hurts. | 他把我的手绑起来了 很疼 |
[17:25] | He’s waiting for something. | 他在等什么 |
[17:27] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样子 |
[17:29] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想呆在这里 |
[17:29] | He can’t hurt you, I promise. | 我保证他不会伤害你 |
[17:31] | I’m right here. | 我就在你身边 |
[17:32] | Tall. Dark hair. Old. | 很高 黑色头发 年纪很大 |
[17:35] | Old? Old like me? | 多大 和我一样大吗 |
[17:37] | Old like my dad. | 和我爸一样大 |
[17:38] | Is anyone else there? | 还有别人吗 |
[17:40] | Someone’s coming! Emily! | 有人来了 艾米莉 |
[17:43] | Emily! Emily, help me! | 艾米莉 救我 |
[17:45] | – Open the trunk! – Emily, please help me! | -打开后备箱 -艾米莉 快救我 |
[17:47] | OK, it’s OK. I’m right here. | 没事的 我就在这里 |
[17:50] | I promise you he cannot hurt you. | 我保证他伤不了你 |
[17:53] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[17:58] | So he put you in the trunk of the car? | 他把你放到车后备箱里了吗 |
[18:00] | Open the trunk! | 打开后备箱 |
[18:03] | No! | 不要 |
[18:09] | How long were you in there? | 你在里面呆了多久 |
[18:11] | I don’t know. Not long. | 我不知道 不是很久 |
[18:13] | 10 minutes. | 十分钟左右 |
[18:14] | Was the ride bumpy or smooth? | 一路上是颠簸的还是平稳的 |
[18:18] | It was smooth. | 很平稳 |
[18:19] | I wanted to scream, but no sound would come out. | 我想大叫 但是我叫不出来 |
[18:22] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[18:24] | So the car stops, | 车停了 |
[18:26] | and they open the trunk. | 他们打开后备箱 |
[18:27] | What do you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[18:29] | Wind. Wind through the trees. | 风声 风穿过树的声音 |
[18:32] | And what do you smell? | 你还闻到了什么 |
[18:34] | Cooking. | 食物的香味 |
[18:36] | Are you inside now? | 你在屋子里了吗 |
[18:37] | They’ve taken my shoes off. | 他们脱了我的鞋 |
[18:39] | That’s so you won’t run. | 这样你就不能逃跑了 |
[18:41] | I want you to look down at your feet | 我需要你看看脚下 |
[18:43] | and tell me what you’re standing on. | 告诉我你站在什么上 |
[18:46] | Carpet. | 地毯 |
[18:48] | I’m in a little room. | 我在一个小房间里 |
[18:51] | With clothes and tinfoil all around me. | 周围都是衣服和锡纸 |
[18:53] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[18:54] | I–I hear bells. | 我听到铃声 |
[18:57] | What kind of bells? | 什么样的铃声 |
[18:59] | Small. | 小铃铛 |
[19:00] | Like a fairy. | 像小仙女的铃铛 |
[19:01] | Every time they ring, the man says something to the boy. | 每次铃响 男人就会对男孩说话 |
[19:05] | The boy? | 男孩 |
[19:07] | He’s standing right next to you. | 他正站在你旁边 |
[19:10] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[19:12] | I’m 9. | 我九岁了 |
[19:13] | Almost 10. | 快十岁了 |
[19:15] | Puyule, come here. | 普尤力 过来 |
[19:18] | His parents want me to play with him. | 他爸妈想让我和他玩 |
[19:20] | His parents? | 他爸妈 |
[19:21] | Emily, I don’t want to go. | 艾米莉 我不想去 |
[19:23] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[19:24] | No! Don’t make me go! | 不 别逼我去 |
[19:25] | Emily, no! Emily! | 艾米莉 我不去 |
[19:27] | – Emily! – Shh, shh, shh. | -艾米莉 -不怕 不怕 |
[19:28] | It’s OK, I’m right here. | 没事了 我就在这里 |
[19:30] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[19:33] | Cate, open your eyes. | 凯特 睁开眼睛吧 |
[19:37] | You did a really good job. | 你做得很棒 |
[19:44] | Mr. Scheuren, you have an incredibly strong little girl. | 朔伊伦先生 你有一个非常坚强的女儿 |
[19:49] | Did he touch her? | 他碰过她吗 |
[19:50] | No, no. Not in that way, no. | 没有 不是像你想的那样 |
[19:53] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:57] | She was taken by a family. | 她被一家人劫走 |
[20:00] | A family? | 一家人 |
[20:01] | Parents and a little boy about her age. | 一对父母和一个和她差不多大的男孩 |
[20:03] | They took her from her house | 他们把她从家里带走 |
[20:05] | in a car and then into an RV. | 放到车后备箱 然后带到房车里 |
[20:07] | A short ride on a road | 短暂的车程后 |
[20:08] | and then into a wooded area. | 到了一片林区 |
[20:09] | She say anything else? | 她还说了什么吗 |
[20:11] | She said the mother called the boy Puyule, | 她还说妈妈叫男孩”普尤力” |
[20:13] | which I think is a Romanian term of endearment. | 我认为那是罗马尼亚的爱称 |
[20:16] | I know I used to hear it when my mom was posted overseas. | 我妈以前驻外时我听说过 |
[20:19] | Get Rossi and Morgan on the closest RV parks. | 让罗西和摩根去最近的房车露营地 |
[20:22] | What are we looking at here? | 这是什么情况 |
[20:24] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[20:28] | Most people pay in cash. | 大多数人给现金 |
[20:29] | We don’t have much in the way of records. | 很少有人用信用卡 |
[20:30] | Ma’am, this was a family– | 夫人 我们要找一家人 |
[20:32] | mother, father, small boy. | 妈妈 爸爸 和一个小男孩 |
[20:33] | They would have kept to themselves and then left abruptly. | 他们不与人打交道 并突然离开 |
[20:36] | You just described most of my business. | 我接触的大多数顾客都这样 |
[20:38] | The son wouldn’t have mingled with other children. | 那个男孩可能不和其他孩子一块玩 |
[20:40] | He would have been tightly guarded by his parents. | 他爸妈可能管得很严 |
[20:43] | Sorry. I wish I could help. | 抱歉 我希望我能帮到你们 |
[20:45] | The family we’re talking about is eastern European. | 我们说的这家人是东欧人 |
[20:48] | They may have spoken some foreign words to each other. | 他们可能互相说外语 |
[20:50] | They in some kind of trouble? | 他们惹麻烦了吗 |
[20:51] | You remember them. | 你记得他们 |
[20:53] | Well, you can imagine | 你可以想象得到 |
[20:54] | I don’t get a lot of people speaking foreign around here. | 这里不常有人说外语 |
[20:56] | What can you tell us about them? | 对于他们你了解多少 |
[20:58] | Not much. The husband was real businesslike. | 不多 那男的挺严谨 有事说事 |
[21:00] | Wife was nice, pretty. | 他妻子既漂亮又和蔼 |
[21:02] | Son was quiet. | 儿子挺安静 |
[21:03] | You didn’t take down a license or a credit card? | 你记下他们的证件号或信用卡号了吗 |
[21:05] | Left in the middle of the night and never came back. | 有天半夜他们走了 再没回来过 |
[21:07] | And I wouldn’t have thought twice | 要不是我打扫过 |
[21:08] | about it if I didn’t have to clean up | 他们营地里遍地的玻璃 |
[21:10] | the campsite from all the glass. | 我也不会记得他们 |
[21:12] | Glass? | 玻璃 |
[21:14] | All over the ground. | 遍地都是 |
[21:16] | Almost like they did it on purpose. | 好像是故意撒的 |
[21:17] | Can you show us where they parked? | 可以带我们去营地看看吗 |
[21:23] | I told you, you’re not gonna find nothin’. | 我说了 你们肯定什么都找不到了 |
[21:26] | I cleaned it up. | 我都打扫过了 |
[21:28] | Well, thank you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[21:34] | Jordan was right, you know, on the plane. | 乔丹在飞机上说得没错 |
[21:39] | What are you talking about? | 你指的是什么 |
[21:39] | Well, we hide behind language. | 我们总是通过语言来掩饰 |
[21:41] | We don’t talk about the ugliness we see. | 对于丑恶之事避而不谈 |
[21:44] | Rossi, we talk about it every day. | 罗西 我们每天都在谈 |
[21:46] | No. We talk facts. | 不 我们只是说出事实 |
[21:48] | Signature, M.O., pathology. | 特征 作案手法 病理学等等 |
[21:50] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[21:51] | We’re working a case | 我们面对的是 |
[21:52] | where a family is grooming their son to kill. | 一个家庭正在培养孩子杀人 |
[21:55] | They’re not just murdering people. | 他们不仅杀害他人 |
[21:56] | They’re stealing children, | 而且掳掠儿童 |
[21:57] | poisoning minds. | 毒害他们的心灵 |
[21:59] | Where’s the horror? | 可怕之处在哪呢 |
[22:00] | We can’t do this job if we let it get to us. | 如果我们会被影响 就无法胜任这份工作 |
[22:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:07] | Derek. | 戴瑞 |
[22:17] | Is it a match? | 和这个一样吗 |
[22:20] | Which means the RV park owner was right. | 露营地老板娘说得没错 |
[22:21] | They spread it on purpose. | 他们是故意撒的 |
[22:23] | So everything they do is part of some ritual. | 这些行为都是仪式的一部分 |
[22:25] | Have you ever seen anything like this before? | 你们以前见过类似案件吗 |
[22:27] | A family that ritualizes killing together? Definitely not. | 全家出动的杀人仪式吗 绝对没有 |
[22:30] | You know, if the family speaks Romanian, | 如果这家人说罗马尼亚语 |
[22:32] | the spreading of the glass makes sense. | 那”撒玻璃”就好解释了 |
[22:33] | It’s an eastern European superstition | 这是东欧国家的一种迷信 |
[22:35] | for good luck. | 象征着好运 |
[22:36] | So they’re Romanian. | 他们是罗马尼亚人 |
[22:37] | We already knew that. | 这我们已经知道了 |
[22:38] | Not just Romanian. | 不仅如此 |
[22:38] | We’re talking about people that are highly | 他们是一群极度迷信 |
[22:40] | superstitious and obsessed with ritual. | 且热衷仪式的人 |
[22:42] | Romany. | 罗姆人 |
[22:43] | – Romany? – Gypsies. | -罗姆人 -就是吉普赛人 |
[22:44] | More accurately, | 更准确地说 |
[22:45] | someone who has perverted Romany culture. | 是一群崇尚堕落罗姆文化的人 |
[22:47] | Call Garcia. | 找加西亚 |
[22:48] | They’re tight-knit and nomadic | 他们组织严密 四海为家 |
[22:50] | like our unsubs, | 就像本案疑犯 |
[22:50] | but not usually prone to violence. | 但通常没有暴力倾向 |
[22:52] | Hiya, baby. | 宝贝 啥事 |
[22:54] | Hey, baby girl, we need to talk. | 宝贝妞 我有事找你 |
[22:55] | PG or NC-17? | 要限制级还是要成人戏啊 |
[22:57] | You’re on speakerphone. | 我开着免提呢 |
[22:58] | I charge extra for groups. | 人多可要加钱啊 |
[23:00] | We need you to run through crimes | 查查过去两年内有没有 |
[23:02] | similar to the Hale murders in the last 2 years. | 与黑尔家谋杀案相似的案件 |
[23:04] | Oh, I already did that. Zip. | 我查过了 没有 |
[23:06] | Go back even further, Garcia. | 查查更早的案件 加西亚 |
[23:07] | Cross-reference against any small towns | 交叉参照那些 |
[23:09] | that have had reports of petty theft associated with | 随着大批罗姆人迁入 |
[23:11] | waves of Romany populations entering the area. | 盗窃案随之上升的小型城镇 |
[23:13] | – Romany? – Gypsies. | -罗姆人 -就是吉普赛人 |
[23:15] | As in “Gypsies, tramps, and thieves”? | 检索关键词”吉普赛 流浪汉和小偷”吗 |
[23:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:18] | Oh, bless you all for turning my life into a Cher song. | 谢谢你们把我的生活变成雪儿的歌 |
[23:20] | You would have it nearly and immediately. | 搜索结果很快发送 |
[23:22] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[23:22] | You need to get your men together right now. | 你需要马上召集所有部下 |
[23:25] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[23:26] | ‘Cause whatever ritual these people are trying to play out, | 因为不管凶手需要执行何种仪式 |
[23:28] | we know Cate Hale didn’t fit their needs. | 凯特·黑尔不符合他们的要求 |
[23:30] | Which means they’ll have to try again. | 所以他们会卷土重来 |
[23:56] | It’s too soon. | 这次下手太快了 |
[23:57] | He turns 10 in a week. | 他下周就要十岁了 |
[23:59] | It’s not safe. | 这样不安全 |
[24:04] | You see one you like? | 你看上哪个了吗 |
[24:15] | She’s a fine choice. | 她是个不错的选择 |
[24:25] | The unsubs we’re looking for are a family. | 我们要找的嫌犯是一家人 |
[24:27] | A father, a mother, and a son, approximately 10 years old. | 父亲 母亲 还有一个十岁左右的男孩 |
[24:31] | We believe they’re of Romanian descent. | 他们是罗马尼亚人 |
[24:33] | The family travels in an RV, | 他们有一辆房车 |
[24:34] | but they also have another vehicle | 还有一辆轿车 |
[24:36] | that they use to go back and forth between campsites and cities. | 供他们来往于露营地和城市之间 |
[24:43] | We need you to call every RV park in the area. | 通知本区域内所有的露营地 |
[24:46] | Alert the owners to be on the | 告诉老板时刻注意 |
[24:48] | lookout for a family that fits this description, | 符合描述的家庭 |
[24:50] | as well as a campsite that might have broken glass | 还有 他们会在露营地周围 |
[24:53] | scattered around. | 撒上玻璃碎片 |
[24:54] | The breaking of the glass and the discarding of | 基于这些玻璃碎片以及 |
[24:56] | Cate Hale because of her epilepsy | 他们因凯特·黑尔癫痫发作而抛弃她 |
[24:59] | leads us to believe that these are highly superstitious people | 表明他们极度迷信 |
[25:02] | and that they are playing out a very specific ritual. | 而且正在进行一项特殊的仪式 |
[25:05] | The focus of this ritual is the young girls. | 该仪式的关键部分是小女孩 |
[25:16] | Do we know why? | 为什么呢 |
[25:17] | No. | 原因尚未明确 |
[25:18] | But we do know from the location of Cate Hale’s house | 但从凯特·黑尔家的位置 |
[25:20] | that they don’t come across these girls by accident. | 可以看出他们不是随机选择目标 |
[25:24] | They study. | 而是经过研究后 |
[25:25] | They hunt. | 蓄谋为之 |
[25:41] | Cate’s father said that she | 凯特的爸爸说 |
[25:42] | liked to go to the movies at their local multiplex. | 她喜欢去电影院看电影 |
[25:44] | That’s a good place to start. | 就从电影院着手 |
[25:45] | Also look at the parks, malls. | 同时密切关注公园 商场 |
[25:48] | Concentrate on those that | 尤其是那些 |
[25:49] | are an easy drive from the RV parks you locate. | 从露营地较容易开车到达的地方 |
[25:52] | This family is out there | 这一家人现在 |
[25:53] | and they’re looking for their next victim. | 正在物色下一位受害者 |
[25:56] | You guys need to see this right now. | 你们得过来看看 |
[25:58] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[26:01] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[26:02] | Garcia, you still there? | 加西亚 你在听吗 |
[26:03] | Present. | 我在 |
[26:03] | Explain what you got. | 讲讲你查到的东西 |
[26:05] | OK, I went ahead and went further back looking for similar cases | 我查了全国范围内 |
[26:07] | and I made the search national. | 更久以前的相似案件 |
[26:09] | All these are hits? | 这些都是吗 |
[26:10] | Yeah. There’s 30 of them. | 没错 一共有30起 |
[26:12] | They go as far back as 1909. | 最早的发生在1909年 |
[26:14] | Rapid city, South Dakota, | 地点包括南达科他州拉皮德市 |
[26:15] | Taos, New Mexico, | 新墨西哥州陶斯市 |
[26:16] | Gary, Indiana. | 印第安纳州加里市等 |
[26:17] | My map is lit up like a Christmas tree. | 我的地图标得跟圣诞树一样满 |
[26:19] | All these girls were abducted and had their parents killed? | 这些女孩都被绑架且双亲被杀吗 |
[26:22] | The time between the kills was long enough | 由于案件相隔时间较长 |
[26:23] | and the regions of the country so spread out | 而且范围遍布过广 |
[26:25] | that it never showed up as serial. | 所以从未被视为连环案 |
[26:27] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:28] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[26:28] | but it looks like it’s been going on for generations. | 不过看来此类案件已延续了几代之久 |
[26:51] | Reid and I will check inside. | 我和里德进去看看 |
[26:53] | We’ve doubled our highway patrol shifts | 我们已增派一倍高速巡警 |
[26:54] | and we’ve got roadblocks at every county line. | 县界处全部设卡检查 |
[26:56] | Is there a picture on the wire? | 贴出失踪女孩的照片了吗 |
[26:58] | I pulled one out of her bedroom myself. | 贴了一张她房里找到的 |
[27:17] | They’re bound to have hours on us. | 他们比我们抢先了几个小时 |
[27:19] | They didn’t travel that far last time. | 上次他们没跑这么远 |
[27:21] | The past killings have been years apart. | 以往的凶案都会间隔好几年 |
[27:23] | We got lucky with Cate Hale. | 这次凯特·黑尔纯属幸运 |
[27:24] | Her epilepsy saved her life. | 她的癫痫病救了她 |
[27:26] | If this new girl fits the unsub’s need, | 如果这家女孩符合他们的需求 |
[27:28] | we might have lost our window to catch them for years. | 往后多年可能都无法抓到他们了 |
[27:39] | This is what I don’t get. | 我有一点不明白 |
[27:40] | In both this house and the Hales’ house | 不管是在黑尔家还是这栋房子里 |
[27:42] | the girls’ bedrooms were closest to the exit. | 女孩的房间都离出口最近 |
[27:44] | I mean, the unsubs actually had to go out | 也就是说凶手在绑架孩子之前 |
[27:46] | of their way to kill the parents before abducting the girls. | 要绕远路杀害她的父母 |
[27:48] | I think it was a countermeasure. | 也许是为了杜绝后患 |
[27:49] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[27:50] | They’ve been doing this for years | 他们犯案已有多年 |
[27:51] | and they’ve never been caught. Why? | 为什么从来没被抓到过 |
[27:54] | They disappear in the dead of night, | 他们趁夜深销声匿迹 |
[27:55] | they have a head start on the cops, | 他们抢在警方出动前逃走 |
[27:57] | and they don’t kill again for years. | 而且多年不再犯 |
[27:58] | Exactly. When I was a cop, I would get 10 calls a day | 是的 我当警察时 每天能接到 |
[28:01] | from parents in child abductions. | 十通被绑架儿童父母的电话 |
[28:02] | Now, as sad as that is, if the families didn’t stay on you, | 悲哀的是 如果没有他们父母 |
[28:05] | at a certain point, other cases would just start taking priority. | 不断提醒你 其他案子就会后来居上 |
[28:08] | So what are they doing with these girls? | 他们到底抓这些女孩做什么呢 |
[28:14] | Yeah, what do you got, baby girl? | 查到什么了 小宝贝 |
[28:15] | Are you sitting down? | 你最好找地方坐下 |
[28:19] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们绝对无法相信 |
[28:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:21] | I think I know what they were doing with the girls. | 我想我知道他们抓那些女孩干嘛了 |
[28:23] | Garcia got a hit on a hair fiber | 加西亚检测出包裹凯特·黑尔的 |
[28:25] | in the blanket the unsubs used to wrap Cate Hale. | 毛毯上的头发纤维 |
[28:27] | So what’s the problem? | 结果如何 |
[28:29] | It belonged to Kathy Gray. | 那根头发属于凯西·格蕾 |
[28:31] | Why does that name sound familiar? | 这名字听起来怎么这么熟悉 |
[28:33] | She went missing in 1971 after her parents were murdered. | 1971年她被绑架了 同时双亲遇害 |
[28:36] | So you’re telling me this little girl is now one of our unsubs? | 你是说那女孩儿现在成了嫌犯吗 |
[28:39] | That’s what it looks like. | 看来确实如此 |
[28:40] | Call Hotch. Tell him and Prentiss not to come here | 打电话给霍奇 叫他和潘提斯不用来了 |
[28:42] | and to meet us at the station. | 我们在警局会合 |
[28:48] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[28:50] | Yeah. I just need to build a thicker skin. | 我需要提高心理承受力 |
[28:51] | You don’t need to do anything you don’t want to. | 如果你不想干 千万不用勉强 |
[28:53] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:55] | So these little girls got abducted | 这些小女孩被绑架以后 |
[28:57] | and later kidnapped other girls | 长大了又去绑架其他女孩 |
[28:59] | and killed their families? | 杀害她们父母吗 |
[29:00] | I think that’s why these | 我想这就是为什么 |
[29:02] | unsubs pick girls the same age as the boy. | 他们要绑架与男孩年龄相仿的女孩 |
[29:05] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[29:07] | They’re making wives. | 让他们结婚 |
[29:21] | It’s ok. | 别怕 |
[29:23] | I know what you’re going through. | 我明白你的感受 |
[29:26] | I understand. | 我懂的 |
[29:28] | I really do. | 我真的理解 |
[29:31] | Come here. I’m going to take this off you now. | 过来 我给你解开 |
[29:33] | OK? | 好吗 |
[29:42] | Come here. | 阿姨抱抱 |
[29:51] | I want my mommy. | 我要找妈妈 |
[29:53] | No, no, no, everything’s ok. | 不用找 没事的 |
[29:55] | You’re a part of something now. | 你现在是这个大家庭的一份子了 |
[30:06] | I was just like you. | 以前我也和你一样 |
[31:08] | A working theory from 1971 | 据1971年的资料显示 |
[31:10] | was that a transient killed the family and | 一名流动人员绑架凯西·格蕾 |
[31:12] | abducted Kathy Gray. | 并杀害了她父母 |
[31:13] | Then all the leads went cold. | 事后所有线索都断了 |
[31:14] | How do you watch your family get murdered | 你怎能眼看着凶手杀害自己父母 |
[31:16] | and then make a life with the people who did it? | 却又和他们生活在一起呢 |
[31:18] | It’s Stockholm syndrome. | 斯德哥尔摩综合征 |
[31:19] | You adapt or die. | 要么适应要么死 |
[31:20] | And now she’s training her son to be a murderer. | 现在她又把自己的儿子训练成凶手 |
[31:22] | At a certain point, once traditions are handed down | 某些情况下 一旦习俗被一代又一代地 |
[31:25] | generation after generation, there is no right or wrong. | 传承下去 对与错就根本无从谈起 |
[31:27] | You simply accept the way the world works. | 你只能依照传统继续下去 |
[31:29] | The Romany are a closed society. | 罗姆人属于封闭的社会群体 |
[31:32] | The unsub simply twisted and distorted traditions | 嫌犯曲解了传统 |
[31:34] | to become entirely insular. | 与外界完全隔绝 |
[31:36] | Abduction the children keeps the bloodline pure, | 他们绑架孩童来保持血统纯正 |
[31:37] | and kill their parents to make people stop looking for. | 杀掉父母从而阻止人们继续调查 |
[31:41] | We got a report of an RV on fire | 我们接到一起报案 |
[31:42] | about 20 miles from here. | 20英里外有辆房车起火 |
[31:44] | Dave, you, Reid, and Morgan go check it out. | 戴夫 你带着里德和摩根去看看 |
[31:47] | Garcia, I need you to digitally alter Kathy Gray’s photograph | 加西亚 请你根据凯西·格蕾的照片 |
[31:50] | to simulate what she would look like today. | 用软件预测她现在的模样 |
[31:52] | Consider it simulated. | 马上去办 |
[31:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:16] | It was started less than an hour ago, | 火烧了不到一小时 |
[32:17] | so they can’t be far. | 他们不会走远 |
[32:19] | It looks like they left almost everything. | 看来他们什么都没带走 |
[32:21] | They got the girl they wanted. | 他们找的女孩符合要求 |
[32:22] | They’re starting over. | 所以准备重新开始了 |
[32:23] | Look at the clothes. | 你看这些衣服 |
[32:25] | Most of them still have the store sensors on them. | 大部分连标签都没拆 |
[32:27] | So how’d they get them past security scanners? | 那他们是怎么逃过防盗扫描的 |
[32:29] | – Tinfoil. – Excuse me? | -锡纸 -什么 |
[32:30] | Cate Hale remembers being locked in a closet | 凯特·黑尔记得自己被锁在一个壁橱里 |
[32:32] | surrounded by clothing and tinfoil. | 周围都是衣服和锡纸 |
[32:35] | Shoplifters use tinfoil to line their bags | 扒手会在背包内侧贴上锡纸 |
[32:37] | and negate security alarms. | 使报警器失灵 |
[32:38] | Makes sense. A lot of Romany make their living as petty thieves. | 有道理 很多吉普赛人以偷窃谋生 |
[32:40] | It also explains the bells she heard. | 这个也解释了她听到的铃铛声 |
[32:42] | Cate says she remembers hearing the sound of bells, | 凯特说她记得 父亲对儿子说话之后 |
[32:45] | followed directly by the father talking to the son. | 紧接着就听到了铃铛声 |
[32:47] | I think that’s probably what the mannequin’s for. | 服装模特很可能用来做这个 |
[32:50] | School of the 7 bells. | “七铃铛学校” |
[32:52] | You dress a mannequin, you line a suit with 7 bells. | 给模特穿上衣服 在衣服上系七个铃铛 |
[32:54] | If you can pick his pocket without a bell ringing, | 如果你能掏空他的口袋而不弄响铃铛 |
[32:56] | you’re ready to work a crowd. | 你就出师了 |
[32:57] | So we know how they make their money. | 原来他们的钱是这样来的 |
[32:58] | That’s not all we know. | 岂止 |
[32:59] | These unsubs are guided entirely by ritual. | 嫌犯完全遵照仪式行事 |
[33:02] | They abducted Lynn Robillard and killed her family | 他们明知这里到处是警察和联邦探员 |
[33:04] | in an area that they knew was surrounded by police and the FBI. | 还绑架林恩·罗毕拉并杀死她的家人 |
[33:07] | They had to. They can’t deviate. | 说明他们迫不得已 必须完成仪式 |
[33:08] | We also know that they’re starting over. | 而且他们要从头开始 |
[33:10] | Which means they’re gonna need some money. | 也就是说他们需要钱 |
[33:11] | Where’s the closest shopping mall? | 最近的购物中心在哪 |
[33:13] | About 15 miles from here. | 离这里大概15英里 |
[33:15] | Hey, Hotch, we know where they’re going. | 霍奇 我们知道他们要去哪了 |
[33:22] | Focus on the high-end department stores. | 重点搜查高档店铺 |
[33:23] | They’re bigger targets. | 他们去那里的几率更高 |
[33:55] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[33:56] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[34:07] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[34:09] | Hold it! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[34:13] | Set those bags down, right now. | 放下这些袋子 快点 |
[34:21] | Kathy Gray! Take that woman! | 凯西·格蕾 抓住那个女人 |
[34:23] | I said put the bags down. | 我说了把袋子放下 |
[34:25] | Cuff her. | 拷上她 |
[34:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:40] | They’ve been stealing for years | 他们偷了这么多年 |
[34:42] | and they never get caught. | 从没被抓到过 |
[34:44] | This was too easy. | 这次也太容易了 |
[34:53] | Kathy, I can’t help you if you’re not going to be honest with me. | 凯西 你不说实话我没办法帮你 |
[34:56] | I already told you, I killed them. | 我说过 人都是我杀的 |
[34:58] | – All by yourself. – Yes. | -你一个人杀的 -对 |
[34:59] | – Well, I know that’s not true. – It is. | -我知道这不是实话 -是实话 |
[35:01] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[35:02] | How did you abduct a child | 你如何在绑架小孩的同时 |
[35:04] | and control two adults while you slit their throats? | 控制住两个大人并割开他们的喉咙 |
[35:06] | Oh, come on, you know she’s not responsible for this. | 得了吧 你知道这不是她做的 |
[35:08] | I know we have a string of bodies, | 我只知道有许多人被杀害 |
[35:10] | and she knows where her husband and son are. | 而她知道她的丈夫和儿子在哪 |
[35:12] | You are the victim here. | 你才是受害人 |
[35:13] | No, she’s not. She killed innocent people. | 她不是 她滥杀无辜 |
[35:15] | Her family was murdered. | 她的家人惨遭毒手 |
[35:17] | And now she’s killing other people’s. | 而她现在去杀别人的家人 |
[35:18] | Kathy, this is not your fault. | 凯西 这不是你的错 |
[35:20] | My name isn’t Kathy. | 我不叫凯西 |
[35:22] | It’s Sylvia. | 我叫西维亚 |
[35:23] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[35:26] | Your name is Kathy Gray. | 你叫凯西·格蕾 |
[35:28] | And you were a beautiful little girl. | 而且你小时候很漂亮 |
[35:30] | Your mom and dad were murdered | 你爸妈被杀害了 |
[35:32] | and you were kidnapped. | 而你被绑架了 |
[35:34] | Do you recognize yourself there? | 你认得出自己吗 |
[35:40] | – You see? – I’m sick of this! | -看到了吗 -我受够了 |
[35:42] | – Then leave us alone! – Where are your husband and son?! | -那就赶紧走吧 -你丈夫和儿子在哪 |
[35:44] | Look at me, Kathy. Don’t listen to him. | 看着我 凯西 别听他的 |
[35:46] | They stole your life. | 他们偷走了你的人生 |
[35:48] | Let me help you get it back. | 让我帮你夺回来 |
[35:50] | That little girl is better off with my son | 比起你们社会里的那些男人 |
[35:52] | than any man she could meet in your society. | 那个女孩跟我儿子在一起会过得更好 |
[35:54] | I’m sure you raised him very well. | 我知道你把他抚养得很好 |
[35:58] | Tell me about your own mother. | 跟我说说你的亲生母亲 |
[35:59] | I’ve already told you everything. | 我已经都告诉你了 |
[36:01] | I killed them, all by myself. | 他们全是我杀的 |
[36:03] | How’s it going so far? | 现在进展如何 |
[36:04] | They’re trying to crack her by reminding her of the girl she used to be. | 他们尝试让她回忆起小时候来找到突破口 |
[36:07] | I hope this good cop/ bad cop routine works. | 但愿一个唱红脸一个唱白脸能有用 |
[36:09] | If her family gets away, | 如果她家人逃掉了 |
[36:10] | we’ve lost that little girl forever. | 我们就再也找不到那小姑娘了 |
[36:13] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[36:13] | – Kathy– – My name isn’t Kathy! | -凯西 -我不叫凯西 |
[36:16] | Yes, it is. | 不 就是的 |
[36:17] | Your name is Kathy Gray. | 你就叫凯西·格蕾 |
[36:18] | You’re from Vienna, Virginia. | 你来自维吉尼亚州的维也纳 |
[36:21] | Tell me where your husband and son are | 告诉我你丈夫和儿子在哪里 |
[36:23] | so I can help you get your life back. | 这样我才能帮你找回人生 |
[36:25] | – Want to see what you did? – Hey, don’t show her those. | -想看看你干的好事吗 -别给她看这些 |
[36:27] | If she killed them herself, she can see it again. | 如果是她亲手杀的 她就能再看一遍 |
[36:29] | Serial killers like to relive their crimes. | 连环杀手就喜欢回顾他们的罪行 |
[36:30] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[36:32] | This is Geoff Hale. | 这是杰夫·黑尔 |
[36:33] | He died from a strong, decisive cut. | 他被一刀毙命 干脆利落 |
[36:35] | I think that was your husband. | 应该是你丈夫做的 |
[36:37] | Nancy Hale, her wound was more tentative. | 南希·黑尔的伤口没那么连贯 |
[36:38] | This was your son, right? | 是你儿子做的 对吗 |
[36:40] | I’m sure by the time he teaches his own son how to kill, | 你丈夫在教儿子杀人时 |
[36:41] | – his hand will be steady. – Ok, stop– | -手一定很稳 -好了 够了 |
[36:43] | This is the Robillard family. | 这是罗毕拉一家 |
[36:45] | Kathy, you don’t have to look at that. | 凯西 你不必看这个的 |
[36:46] | Do you want to see some more? | 你还想再看看别的吗 |
[36:52] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[36:52] | Then look closely! | 那就靠近点看 |
[36:56] | You don’t recognize your own mother and father? | 你连亲生父母都不认识了吗 |
[37:01] | What is… | 什么… |
[37:02] | See? This is the tentative cut | 看 这个不连贯的伤口 |
[37:04] | your future husband made while he slit your mother’s throat. | 就是当初你丈夫在割开你母亲喉咙时留下的 |
[37:09] | Where are your husband and son? | 你的丈夫和儿子在哪 |
[37:11] | Cate Hale is only alive | 正因为你 凯特·黑尔 |
[37:13] | because of you, Kathy. Isn’t that– | 才能活下来 凯西 难道不是 |
[37:17] | your–your husband wanted to kill her, | 你丈夫想杀她 |
[37:19] | – and you didn’t. – No. | -而你不想 -别说了 |
[37:21] | How does that make you feel? | 你是什么感觉 |
[37:26] | To know that he was willing to kill that little girl? | 当你知道他想杀那个小姑娘的时候 |
[37:29] | That he would have been | 你醒悟过来他当初 |
[37:31] | willing to kill you, too? | 可能也想杀你 |
[37:33] | They murdered your family, Kathy, | 他们杀了你家人 凯西 |
[37:36] | and they took you in, but you were never really one of them. | 还拉你下水 但你从没真正成为他们的一员 |
[37:39] | – No. – You were just a breeder. | -别说了 -你只负责传宗接代 |
[37:41] | I won’t betray my family. | 我不会背叛我的家人 |
[37:42] | Your little boy is only 10. | 你儿子只有十岁 |
[37:43] | There is a chance | 他还有机会 |
[37:45] | he could get out of custody when he’s 18, | 在18岁时脱离监护 |
[37:47] | but that’s only if we get to him. | 但前提是我们得找到他 |
[37:49] | I love my family. | 我爱我的家人 |
[37:51] | – She’s ready. – Then tell us where your son is. | -她要说了 -那告诉我们你的儿子在哪 |
[37:53] | and we can all help him together. | 那我们就可以一起帮他了 |
[38:00] | Scott Woodland, Zander Blanchard… | 斯科特·伍德兰 占德·布兰卡德 |
[38:02] | Ok, come on, give her a second. | 好了 给她一点时间 |
[38:03] | Max Estep, | 麦克斯·厄斯戴普 |
[38:04] | Chip Jackson. | 奇普·杰克逊 |
[38:06] | I don’t know who those people are. | 我不知道这些人是谁 |
[38:07] | It’s a list of every known fence in Huntsville. | 这是亨茨维尔市的赃物买家名单 |
[38:09] | And you’re gonna tell us who your husband took the goods to. | 快说你丈夫把赃物都卖给谁 |
[38:12] | Coles Rudzinski, Pete Shernit. | 科尔斯·路德金斯基 皮特·榭尼特 |
[38:13] | Come on, give her a minute to do the right thing. | 给她点时间做正确的选择 |
[38:15] | Matt Thorne, Brent Woodhouse… | 马特·索恩 布兰特·伍德豪斯 |
[38:18] | Ok, I can’t stop him, Kathy. This is it. | 我阻止不了他 凯西 就这样了 |
[38:20] | This is your last chance to make things right. | 这是你改过的最后机会了 |
[38:21] | Kevin Everson, Mike Fenner, | 凯文·艾文森 麦克·芬纳 |
[38:24] | – Morris Collins– – Stop! | -莫里斯·科林斯 -住口 |
[38:26] | – Morris Collins. – Ok. | -莫里斯·科林斯 -好的 |
[38:28] | I won’t tell you. | 我不会告诉你们的 |
[38:29] | You just did. | 你已经说了 |
[38:39] | The boy’s not with him. | 我儿子不在他那里 |
[38:44] | Where are the children? | 孩子们在哪里 |
[38:50] | I’ll only tell you if you let me see my son. | 除非你们让我看我儿子 |
[39:13] | FBI! Hands in the air! | 联邦调查局 手举起来 |
[39:14] | Hands in the air! | 手举起来 |
[39:16] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[39:17] | Down on the ground! Now! | 跪下 马上 |
[39:24] | You know, we got a long list of girls to go through with you. | 我们手上有好长一张女孩名单要你过一遍 |
[39:26] | In history, warriors invaded towns, | 古时候 士兵侵占城镇 |
[39:29] | killed the men, women, and boys, | 会杀死男人 女人和小男孩 |
[39:30] | but kept the girls for themselves. | 但是会留下小女孩 |
[39:32] | You exist because your ancestors | 你能来到世上 全凭祖先 |
[39:34] | did what was needed for you to survive. | 为了繁衍而打下的基础 |
[39:36] | Get him out of here. | 带他走 |
[39:36] | You’ll never find my boy! | 你们永远都找不到我儿子 |
[39:38] | We already have. | 我们已经找到了 |
[39:41] | Come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[40:16] | Kathy. | 凯西 |
[40:24] | It’s just you now. | 只剩你一个人了 |
[40:28] | You’re going to be strong. | 你要坚强一点 |
[40:33] | I love you, Puyule. | 我爱你 普尤力 |
[40:39] | Nu le spunelor despre furititai. | [罗马尼亚语] |
[40:41] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[40:42] | Ok, Kathy, no. | 好了 凯西 别说了 |
[40:45] | Sheriff, get that videotape. | 警长 给我录像带 |
[40:47] | We need to get it to a translator. | 我们得找翻译 |
[40:48] | You got it. | 好的 |
[40:56] | The translation should be here in a few minutes. | 几分钟后就能翻译好 |
[40:57] | Good. | 好 |
[40:58] | The little girl’s aunt and uncle | 这个小姑娘的阿姨和姨夫 |
[40:59] | are on their way here from Birmingham. | 在从伯明翰赶来的路上 |
[41:01] | They’ll be here in a few hours. | 几个小时之后就能到 |
[41:03] | And also, I–I just spoke with JJ. | 另外 我刚跟小洁打过电话 |
[41:05] | She’ll be at her desk by the time we get back to Quantico. | 我们回匡迪科时她会在办公室等我们 |
[41:07] | She has 3 more weeks of maternity leave. | 她的产假还有三周 |
[41:09] | I know, but she’s dying to be back. | 我知道 但是她迫不及待想归队了 |
[41:11] | And, honestly, I’m… | 还有 说实话 我… |
[41:13] | ready to get back to counter-terrorism. | 准备回反恐部门了 |
[41:15] | It’s…where I’m needed. | 那里需要我 |
[41:17] | They’re lucky to have you. | 有你帮忙是他们的福气 |
[41:22] | May I say something? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[41:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:26] | This team is like a family. | 这个小组更像一个大家庭 |
[41:28] | And families take on the | 而家庭氛围往往反映出 |
[41:31] | traits of their leaders. | 领头人的特质 |
[41:34] | You don’t show much emotion. | 你不太表达你的感情 |
[41:35] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[41:36] | I’ve sat at JJ’s desk | 我接手了小洁的工作 |
[41:37] | and I’ve looked at some of the worst things I’ve ever seen | 当我处理那些闻所未闻的棘手事务时 |
[41:40] | just trying to do half her job. | 我只求有她一半的能耐 |
[41:43] | I hope you don’t take her for granted. | 我希望你不要把她视作理所应当 |
[41:46] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[41:58] | We got the translation. | 翻译好了 |
[41:59] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[42:01] | “Don’t tell them about your brothers.” | 不要跟他们说你兄弟们的事 |
[42:10] | How many brothers do you have? | 你有几个兄弟 |
[42:26] | Mario Puzo wrote, | 马里奥·普佐写过 |
[42:27] | The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, | 有种力量 让家庭堪比军队 |
[42:30] | is in its loyalty to each other. | 那就是忠诚 |
[42:48] | You’re almost 10. | 你已经快十岁了 |
[42:49] | You’re becoming a man. | 马上就是个男子汉了 |
[42:51] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[42:56] | I love you, Puyule. | 我爱你 “普尤力” |
[42:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |