时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | – I feel stupid. – You look amazing. Drink. | -我太傻了 -你很美 喝酒吧 |
[00:44] | – I’m going home. – No. Come on. It’s just an off night. | -我回去了 -别呀 今晚放松一把 |
[00:47] | At any moment, Mr. Right is going twalk through that… | 你的真命天子随时会出现在 |
[00:53] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[00:55] | – Is he cute? – Better. | -帅吗 -相当 |
[01:09] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯吧 |
[01:13] | Vanessa Holden, age 25. | 瓦妮莎·霍顿 25岁 |
[01:15] | Last Friday night, she was clubing with her sister. | 上周五晚 她和妹妹在酒吧消遣 |
[01:18] | A stranger, white male, roughly her age, picked her up. | 一名与她年龄相仿的白人男子上前搭讪 |
[01:21] | They left the club at 1 a.m., went back to her place. | 他们凌晨一点离开酒吧去了她家 |
[01:24] | He forced her on her hands and knees. | 该男子将其按在地上 |
[01:28] | And then he cut her open just below the stomach. | 然后用刀划开她的小腹 |
[01:32] | Yeah. Pretty rough. | 真够狠的 |
[01:33] | The gutting causes the intestines to spill out. | 即使肠子从伤口滑出 |
[01:35] | You can survive for a few hours, actually even days. | 也能幸存几个小时 甚至几天 |
[01:39] | Postmortem indicates that he slit her throat at 5 a.m. | 尸检表明该男子在凌晨五点抹了她的脖子 |
[01:42] | So he disemboweled her but didn’t kill her for 4 hours. | 他把她开膛破肚却等了四小时才把人杀掉 |
[01:45] | He could be a sexual sadist. | 这人可能是性虐狂 |
[01:47] | Yeah, I thought so, too, | 一开始我也这么想 |
[01:48] | but I found two priors from a year ago. | 但我查到一年前发生过两起类似案件 |
[01:51] | Prostitutes, actually, in motel rooms. | 死者都是妓女 在汽车旅馆被杀 |
[01:53] | Ok. So keep running with it. | 好 接着往下说 |
[01:55] | Why do you think this is the same unsub? | 为什么觉得是同一个人干的 |
[01:58] | In Vanessa Holden’s apartment, the following were discovered: | 在瓦妮莎·霍顿的公寓发现了以下物品 |
[02:00] | bleach, ammonia, trash bags… all in a triangular pattern. | 漂白剂 氨水 垃圾袋 呈三角形放置 |
[02:06] | One year ago, motel rooms… | 一年前的汽车旅馆 |
[02:07] | bleach, ammonia, trash bags… | 同样是漂白剂 氨水 垃圾袋 |
[02:10] | also in a triangular pattern. | 同样呈三角形放置 |
[02:12] | He’s cleaning up. | 他清理过现场 |
[02:14] | Might be trying to hide his tracks. | 可能是为了掩盖踪迹 |
[02:16] | Could be a sign of remorse. | 也可能是出于忏悔 |
[02:17] | Apologizing for the murder by minimizing the mess. | 打扫现场 以致歉意 |
[02:20] | But there’s one other commonality between both sets of murders. | 这几起案件还有一个共同点 |
[02:23] | Bleach and ammonia were found under the victim’s fingernails. | 被害人的指甲里有漂白剂和氨水成分 |
[02:30] | He’s making them clean up their own murder. | 他强迫她们清理自己的死亡现场 |
[02:34] | It’s the same unsub. | 的确是同一个不明嫌犯 |
[03:08] | 52 Pickup | 搭讪高手 |
[03:12] | Author Harlan Ellison wrote, | 作家哈伦·埃里森写道 |
[03:14] | the minute people fall in love, they become liars. | 人们陷入爱情之时即是开启谎言之始 |
[03:18] | So if the unsub changed the victimology, | 不明嫌犯改变了作案目标的类型 |
[03:20] | does that make him organized or disorganized? | 他是更有计划性了还是越发随意了呢 |
[03:22] | Well, the prostitutes point one way, | 对妓女下手是一种情况 |
[03:24] | the club goes another. | 在酒吧猎饵则截然不同 |
[03:25] | Triangular arrangement of the cleaning supplies is interesting. | 把清洁用品摆成三角形还挺新鲜的 |
[03:29] | Obsessive compulsive? | 强迫症吗 |
[03:30] | Might have been institutionalized. | 可能是在哪养成的习惯 |
[03:31] | We’re missing the forest for the trees here. | 我们不要被这个细节一叶障目 |
[03:33] | This guy started with prostitutes… a high-risk victimology. | 这人一开始对妓女下手 她们属于高风险职业 |
[03:36] | Took a year off, came back, killed a socialite. | 沉寂一年后 再度作案 杀害了一位名媛 |
[03:39] | No forced entry, no coercion of any kind. | 没有强行闯入 也没有任何强迫被害人的迹象 |
[03:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:41] | So how does our unsub go from loser of the year to Don Juan? | 他是如何在一年内从人渣逆袭成情圣唐璜的呢 |
[03:45] | Actually, as Byron interpreted him, | 事实上 按照拜伦的理解 |
[03:46] | Don Juan was an ironic reversal of sex roles. | 唐璜是对男女性别角色反转的讽刺 |
[03:49] | And when… th… that’s about it. | 而且当… 好了就这样吧 |
[03:53] | Something must have happened between the last | 妓女案和本次案件之间 |
[03:55] | prostitute and Vanessa Holden making him change his victimology. | 肯定发生了什么事 让他改变了作案对象 |
[03:58] | Could the unsub have known Vanessa? | 不明嫌犯之前认识瓦妮莎吗 |
[04:00] | It’s unlikely. Sexual sadists attack anonymously. | 不大可能 性虐狂只对陌生人下手 |
[04:02] | They have to sever a personal connection | 他们得同被害人毫无感情羁绊 |
[04:04] | and see their victims as objects | 仅将其视为施暴对象 |
[04:05] | to perpetrate this level of torture. | 才能施以那样的虐待 |
[04:08] | We have to build two profiles, then… | 看来我们得做两个侧写 |
[04:09] | one for the unsub who killed prostitutes, | 一个针对谋杀妓女的不明嫌犯 |
[04:11] | one for the unsub who goes to clubs. | 一个针对酒吧猎饵的不明嫌犯 |
[04:13] | We’ve never done that before. | 我们以前没这么做过 |
[04:15] | Prentiss is right. | 潘提斯说得对 |
[04:16] | The victimology is so different, | 被害人类型差异较大 |
[04:17] | we’ll treat them as separate unsubs and see what overlaps. | 我们得将其视为两个不明嫌犯 寻找共同点 |
[04:20] | Reid, work up a geographic profile, | 里德 你负责地理侧写 |
[04:21] | focus on location of the murders. | 分析各案发地点情况 |
[04:23] | Prentiss and Rossi, concentrate on the prostitutes. | 潘提斯和罗西负责调查那些妓女 |
[04:25] | Jordan, Morgan, and I will go deal with Vanessa Holden. | 乔丹 摩根跟我去查瓦妮莎·霍顿 |
[04:35] | Detective Harding? | 哈丁警探吗 |
[04:36] | Agent Jordan Todd. | 我是乔丹·托德探员 |
[04:38] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们专程前来 |
[04:39] | SSAs Hotchner, Morgan, Dr. Reid. | 特别督察探员霍奇纳 摩根 还有里德博士 |
[04:41] | – How you doing? – Hi, how are you? | -幸会 -幸会 |
[04:42] | Hey, is there a DNA match between the unsub and the prostitutes? | 不明嫌犯和那些妓女的DNA比对有结果吗 |
[04:45] | We could run through VICAP just in case. | 我们可以在暴力犯罪数据库里查一下 |
[04:47] | Um, there’s no DNA at all. | 根本没找到DNA |
[04:49] | No prints, no fibers. | 也没有指纹 没有纤维 |
[04:51] | Just like Vanessa, everything gets cleaned up. | 和瓦妮莎情况一样 全被清理得一干二净 |
[04:53] | Pretty effective forensic countermeasure. | 反侦察工作做得不错啊 |
[04:55] | What about witnesses? Somebody must have seen something. | 目击者呢 总有人看见什么了吧 |
[04:57] | Oh, yeah. Lots of people. | 是的 很多人 |
[04:58] | So you have a sketch. | 这么说你们有素描了 |
[05:04] | It’s a little vague. | 识别度不太高啊 |
[05:06] | That’s because of this guy’s other countermeasure. | 因为他还做了其他反侦察工作 |
[05:07] | Take a look. | 看 |
[05:12] | So this guy right here, that’s our killer. | 这个人就是凶手 |
[05:15] | It looks like a fedora. | 好像戴了顶软呢帽 |
[05:16] | So he’s drawing attention | 他试图让人注意到他的脸 |
[05:17] | to his face while simultaneously obscuring it. | 同时又无法记清他的样貌 |
[05:20] | It’s called peacocking… | 这叫孔雀计 |
[05:21] | The adornment of some sort of | 用鲜艳夺目的装饰物 |
[05:22] | flashy affect to sort of try to distract witnesses. | 分散目击者的注意力 |
[05:26] | So none of your witness statements agree? | 目击者的证词都不一致吗 |
[05:28] | “He had a mole”, “He didn’t have a mole. “ | “他有颗痣” “他没有痣” |
[05:30] | “He had a gap between his teeth”, | “他牙齿间有缝隙” |
[05:31] | “No, his teeth were perfect.” | “不 他有一口好牙” |
[05:33] | Detective, we’re gonna have to have a sit-down with Ashley Holden. | 警探 我们得跟艾什莉·霍顿好好谈谈 |
[05:35] | She got the best look at the unsub. | 她曾近距离接触过不明嫌犯 |
[05:37] | Well, I wish I could make that happen, but unfortunately, | 我也希望能帮上忙 但是很遗憾 |
[05:39] | the family has decided to stop cooperating. | 她的家人拒绝再跟我们合作了 |
[05:41] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[05:42] | They won’t say. | 他们不肯说 |
[05:44] | Yesterday the mother would move | 昨天她母亲还发誓就算天涯海角 |
[05:45] | heaven and earth to help find her daughter’s killer. | 也要找到杀她女儿的凶手 |
[05:47] | Today, no, thanks. | 今天却谢绝我们了 |
[05:49] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理这事 |
[05:52] | Garcia… is there any leverage you | 加西亚 你能查到什么把柄 |
[05:53] | can give me that will help with the Holden family? | 让霍顿的家人配合调查吗 |
[05:55] | Sugar, if they broke the law, that’d be one thing, | 亲爱的 如果他们有犯罪记录 那就好办 |
[05:58] | but they haven’t done anything wrong. | 可这一家子都是老实人 |
[05:59] | What about public record? | 那公共记录呢 |
[06:01] | Anything that might explain why the family shut down? | 能找到这家人突然拒绝合作的原因吗 |
[06:03] | I’ve got scads of blog postings on them. | 找到一大把跟他们有关的博客 |
[06:05] | The Holdens were movers and shakers in the city. | 霍顿一家在城里有权有势 |
[06:09] | And the nasty stuff follows the money. | 权势背后有不少污言秽语 |
[06:11] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[06:12] | The Holdens got what they had “coming to them. “ | “霍顿一家自食其果” |
[06:14] | Why did Ashley get her sister killed? | 艾什莉为何置姐姐于死地 |
[06:16] | Yikes. “How much to gut the slutty one?” | 多少钱能弄死这个荡妇 |
[06:18] | Could you forward those to me? | 都传给我好吗 |
[06:25] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry you came all the way out here. | 抱歉让你们跑这么远的路 |
[06:30] | It’s a waste of time. Ashley knows absolutely nothing. | 白跑一趟了 艾什莉什么都不知道 |
[06:33] | And we want to get this behind us as soon as possible. | 而且我们也想尽快摆脱这件事 |
[06:36] | Mrs. Holden, we can’t begin to fathom the loss you’ve suffered. | 霍顿太太 我们无法真正体会到您的悲痛 |
[06:40] | That’s right. You can’t. | 是的 你们体会不了 |
[06:45] | But, um… | 可是 |
[06:48] | I lost my older sister in a car crash. | 我姐姐在一次车祸中去世了 |
[06:51] | And it was really hard on | 那对我们就是晴天霹雳 |
[06:53] | our family because she was the responsible one. | 因为她是我们家的顶梁柱 |
[06:56] | She was the one that my mother always counted on to watch over us. | 我母亲一直让她来照料我们 |
[07:02] | And when she died, my mother wouldn’t let the police in. | 她死后 我母亲始终不愿让警察进门 |
[07:06] | If she didn’t let them in, | 好像她不让他们进来 |
[07:07] | then my sister wasn’t really dead. | 我姐姐就没死一样 |
[07:11] | This man is a monster, and we can catch him. | 这个男人罪大恶极 我们会把他缉拿归案的 |
[07:16] | But we need your daughter’s help. | 但我们需要你女儿的帮助 |
[07:22] | – If you accuse her of anything… – Ma’am… | -如果你们敢指责她 -女士 |
[07:25] | – I will be on the phone so fast… – Ma’am, ma’am, | -我马上一个电话 -女士 女士 |
[07:28] | we won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[07:35] | All right. Follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[07:43] | Did you know that about Jordan? | 乔丹说的那事你知道吗 |
[07:45] | No, and neither did she. | 她自己都不知道 |
[07:47] | According to her file, she’s an only child. | 根据她的档案 她家就她一个孩子 |
[07:54] | Vanessa’s boyfriend just broke up with her, | 瓦妮莎的男朋友跟她分手了 |
[07:56] | so I took her out to, you know… | 所以我带她去那儿 |
[07:58] | To have a good time. There’s nothing wrong with that. | 你想让她放松下 这没错 |
[08:01] | Were you approached by anyone? | 有人找你们搭讪吗 |
[08:03] | Guys. | 很多 |
[08:04] | Can you describe any of them for us? | 都长什么样子 |
[08:07] | Ordinary. | 普普通通 |
[08:08] | Look, Vanessa wasn’t even in the mood. | 其实 瓦妮莎一直没什么心情 |
[08:10] | So if she wasn’t in the mood, if she left with this guy, | 她没什么心情 但还是跟这个男人走了 |
[08:13] | then there must have been something about him, something unique. | 那这个男人一定有什么特别之处 |
[08:17] | We saw a picture of him on surveillance, | 我们在监控录像里看到他了 |
[08:19] | and we know that he was dressed like a rocker. | 打扮得像玩摇滚的 |
[08:21] | So he was pretty flashy, right? | 他一定很显眼 对吧 |
[08:24] | What was the first thing you noticed about him? | 你第一眼看见他注意到了什么 |
[08:27] | His attitude. | 他的态度 |
[08:28] | What about it? Cocky? Confident? | 什么态度 趾高气扬 自信满满吗 |
[08:31] | Or did he play it more the broody type? | 还是更沉着稳重一些呢 |
[08:34] | He was like… he was hitting on us, but he was, | 他好像是在跟我们调情 |
[08:36] | like, making a joke out of it at the same time. | 可又拿这个开玩笑 |
[08:39] | Seriously. You don’t recognize me? | 不会吧 你真的不记得我了 |
[08:41] | I will give you 3 more guesses. | 三次机会给你猜 |
[08:46] | You know, even his eyes, they were different colors. | 就连他的两只眼睛 颜色都不一样 |
[08:49] | So this guy wanted to be noticed. | 这人想引人注意 |
[08:51] | Yeah. That’s why you go to a club, right? | 对 去夜店不就为了引人注意吗 |
[08:55] | And then he had these games. | 接着他便玩起各种把戏 |
[08:57] | Like, he would bet us drinks | 比如 跟我们喝酒打赌 |
[08:59] | that we couldn’t get his number. | 说我们肯定套不到他的电话号码 |
[09:01] | Or this other one. There… | 还有就是 |
[09:04] | Ok. Let me make sure you didn’t screw it up. | 好吧 让我看看你拍得怎么样 |
[09:08] | – The camera really does add 10 pounds. – What? | -照片真能让人显胖十斤 -什么 |
[09:12] | You’re so… | 你真是… |
[09:15] | She didn’t even want to go out that night. | 那晚她压根不想出门的 |
[09:17] | I had to drag her to the club. | 我硬把她拉去了夜店 |
[09:20] | The last thing she said to me | 他们离开前 |
[09:23] | before I left her alone with that guy was, | 她跟我讲的最后一句话是 |
[09:25] | “I had the best time tonight. “ | “今晚真是棒极了” |
[09:28] | The best time. | 棒极了 |
[09:38] | The information about Vanessa Holden | 瓦妮莎·霍顿照顾着她妹妹 |
[09:39] | being the responsible sister, where did you get that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[09:41] | Some of it was on-line, | 既是网上看来的 |
[09:42] | and some of it was just an educated guess based on birth order. | 也是根据两人年龄的合理推测 |
[09:46] | A guess. And in the process, you lied. | 推测 刚才你还撒谎了 |
[09:48] | That mother was shut down. I needed to salvage some rapport. | 她妈妈拒人千里 我得套套近乎 |
[09:52] | I don’t know how you did things in counter-terrorism, | 我不知道你在反恐组是怎么做事的 |
[09:53] | but we don’t make it a habit to lie to get the job done. | 但我们这里不允许靠谎言完成任务 |
[09:56] | I got you in the door, didn’t I? | 我让你们进门了 不是吗 |
[10:00] | Not only do you represent the FBI, you represent this team… | 你不仅是代表联调局 还代表我们整个组 |
[10:03] | to the press, the police, | 去面对媒体 警察 |
[10:05] | and to the families who are | 以及那些痛失家人 |
[10:06] | struggling with some of the hardest times of their lives. | 艰难度日的死者家属 |
[10:08] | If you get caught in a lie, the trust | 你的谎言一旦被揭穿 |
[10:09] | we depend on to help solve these crimes disappears. | 我们破案所依赖的信任就荡然无存了 |
[10:13] | Do I make myself clear? | 你听明白了吗 |
[10:15] | – It won’t happen again. – No, it won’t. | -下不为例 -绝对不能 |
[10:19] | When we get back, | 回去以后 |
[10:20] | I want you to prepare a press release about the unsub. | 我要你准备一份关于不明嫌犯的新闻稿 |
[10:22] | Do not release it. | 但先别发布 |
[10:24] | From now on, everything goes through me. | 从现在开始 一切需经我同意 |
[10:28] | Yeah, Dave? | 戴夫 |
[10:38] | So how bad did I just screw up? | 我刚才那事办得有多糟 |
[10:41] | On a normal scale of 1 to 10, I’d say a 6, | 正常十分范围内 我会给六分 |
[10:45] | but on Hotch’s scale, an 11. | 但在霍奇看来 是十一分 |
[10:51] | The unsub killed the prostitutes | 嫌犯在富尔顿郡不同的 |
[10:53] | in separate pay-by-the-hour motels in Fulton county, | 小时计费汽车旅馆里杀害妓女 |
[10:56] | right there in one of the poorer neighborhoods in the area. | 那里是当地比较贫穷的街区之一 |
[10:59] | Now, Vanessa Holden’s apartment was in | 而瓦妮莎·霍顿的公寓 |
[11:00] | the Peachtree district, where there’s a lot of big money. | 在桃树区 那里住着很多有钱人 |
[11:03] | Based on the geography, he isn’t just | 从地域来看 他不仅 |
[11:04] | changing his victimology, he’s changed his whole tax bracket. | 改变了被害人特征 还改变了整个纳税等级 |
[11:07] | The high profile of Vanessa Holden bears that out. | 瓦妮莎·霍顿的高端身份很能说明问题 |
[11:09] | By killing her, he was climbing the social ladder. | 嫌犯通过杀她提升自己的社会地位 |
[11:11] | If that’s the case, this unsub had a long way to climb. | 如果真是这样 那嫌犯还要升好久 |
[11:14] | Both prostitutes advertised here. Look at their pictures. | 两个妓女都在这里打广告 看她们的照片 |
[11:17] | Subservient positioning, asking to be dominated. | 屈从的姿势 要求被人主宰 |
[11:20] | Promising to come to you? | 保证来找你吗 |
[11:21] | That cuts out the social interaction of meeting on a street corner. | 那避免了在街角碰面时的交流互动 |
[11:24] | That’s a long way from a self-assured unsub who hits the clubs. | 这可完全不像是有自信去夜店的嫌犯 |
[11:26] | Except he took a year off between the murders. | 但这两起凶杀案间隔了一年 |
[11:29] | Maybe he took that time to change himself. | 也许他用那段时间改变了自己 |
[11:31] | – That’s impossible. – Why? | -不可能 -为什么 |
[11:33] | Well, I mean, you’re talking about a total transformation here. | 你说的可是彻头彻尾改头换面 |
[11:35] | I mean how you talk, I mean how you dress, | 包括说话方式 衣着品味 |
[11:37] | how you think about yourself. | 和自我认知 |
[11:39] | Difficult maybe. Not impossible. | 或许有难度 但绝非不可能 |
[11:41] | He already started killing. | 他已经杀过人了 |
[11:42] | There must have been a secondary | 一定有第二个触发点 |
[11:43] | trigger that motivated him to change who he was. | 刺激他改变自己 |
[11:46] | So if you’re gonna transform yourself, how would you do it? | 如果要改变自己 你会怎么做 |
[11:49] | A steady diet of self-help books. | 自助书籍推荐的固定饮食 |
[11:52] | Start hitting the gym? | 去健身房锻炼 |
[11:53] | You have to learn how to read people. | 你得学会如何解读别人 |
[11:54] | I mean, what is a pick-up? It’s basically just a profile. | 什么是泡妞 基本就是进行侧写 |
[11:57] | Decoding cues of interest and recoding similar ones. | 解析其兴趣点 再将相似之处进行重组 |
[12:00] | If you’re too obvious, you turn off your target. | 如果你太引人注目 目标会不敢上前 |
[12:03] | If you’re oblivious, your target moves on to a better profiler. | 如果你不引人注目 目标就会另觅佳人 |
[12:06] | That doesn’t sound like something he could do on his own. | 听起来不像是他单独能学会的事 |
[12:08] | No. He’d have to go somewhere to learn it. | 是的 他是从什么地方学的 |
[12:10] | Yeah. A self-help class maybe? | 也许是个自助课程 |
[12:12] | Uh, wait a minute. Come on. An unsub who kills prostitutes. | 等等 一个杀妓女的嫌犯 |
[12:15] | Is he really thinking about signing up for a Tony Robbins seminar? | 他真的会去考虑参加托尼·罗宾斯的研讨会吗 |
[12:17] | He would if he found a class | 会的 如果他恰巧在 |
[12:19] | in the same place he found the prostitutes. | 找到妓女的同一版上发现了一门课程 |
[12:28] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[12:44] | Well, the preliminary autopsy came back. | 已经有了初步验尸结果 |
[12:45] | The victim’s name is Becky Williams. | 死者叫贝基·威廉姆斯 |
[12:47] | – Was she disemboweled? – No. | -她也被开膛了吗 -没有 |
[12:50] | And what’s even weirder is the cleaning supplies were set out, | 更古怪的是 清洁用品都已陈列在外 |
[12:52] | but there was no traces of them on her body. | 尸体上却没有使用过的痕迹 |
[12:54] | Why would the unsub alter his signature | 为什么嫌犯会改变他的作案特征 |
[12:55] | and push her out of an 8-story window? | 把她推出八楼的窗口 |
[12:58] | Escalating to sadism maybe? | 也许是虐待升级了 |
[12:59] | Gutting and cleaning are what he has to do to find release. | 开膛和清洁是他发泄的方式 |
[13:03] | He wouldn’t change that. | 他是不会变的 |
[13:04] | Well, why not? He’s changed everything else about himself. | 为什么 他自己都已经改头换面了 |
[13:06] | Did anyone see the unsub? | 有人看见过嫌犯吗 |
[13:07] | No surveillance cameras at the club. | 酒吧里没有监控摄像头 |
[13:09] | Becky’s friends say she was talking to a guy with sunglasses. | 贝基的朋友说 她当时正和戴墨镜的人聊天 |
[13:12] | Sunglasses. | 墨镜 |
[13:14] | So why did he pull out the cleaning supplies and then not use them? | 那他为什么把清洁用品摆出来又不用呢 |
[13:16] | On all the other scenes, | 在其他几个犯罪现场 |
[13:18] | the bottles were arranged in a precise order. | 瓶子都是按照精确位置摆放的 |
[13:20] | Here they’re just part of the mess. | 这里则摆放凌乱 |
[13:21] | Maybe she fought back. And when Becky went over the railing, | 也许贝基反击了 当她跌落窗外 |
[13:25] | his routine had been compromised | 他的惯例不得不做出让步 |
[13:26] | because he knew the police would respond. | 因为他知道警察很快会来 |
[13:28] | Or she could have jumped. | 或者是她自己跳出去的 |
[13:31] | Her nervous system was pumping adrenaline. | 神经系统大量分泌肾上腺素 |
[13:33] | Her fight or flight response kicks in. | 激发了其或战或逃的反应 |
[13:36] | He struck two Fridays in a row, | 他一连两周周五犯案 |
[13:38] | and if his routine’s been interrupted, | 如果惯例被打断 |
[13:39] | it might compel him to strike again. | 可能会强迫他再次犯案 |
[13:41] | It’s Saturday. The clubs will be packed tonight. | 今天是周六 今晚酒吧会挤满人 |
[13:44] | Take a look at the classes the unsub might have taken. | 去查查嫌犯可能上过的课程 |
[13:46] | We need to generate a suspect pool as soon as possible. | 我们需要尽快划定嫌犯的活动范围 |
[13:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:50] | Can Detective Harding get a copy of the sketch to Garcia? | 能让哈丁警探发份素描复件给加西亚吗 |
[13:53] | Did you find anything outside? | 你在外面发现了什么 |
[13:54] | No. But I think there might be a new pattern emerging. | 没有 但我可能想到了一种新的模式 |
[13:59] | – Garcia, you ready? – Sending it now. | -加西亚 准备好了吗 -正在发 |
[14:01] | Please be aware that 30 minutes with | 请注意 30分钟的 |
[14:02] | photoshop does not allow for much artistic flourish. | 图像软件处理创造不出多高的艺术效果 |
[14:06] | Both times the unsub has gone to a club, | 嫌犯这两次去酒吧时 |
[14:07] | he’s had some costume, but now there’s a theme… | 都做了些装饰 但有一个主题 |
[14:10] | a fedora and colored contacts, sunglasses, each time obscuring… | 软呢帽和彩色隐形眼镜 墨镜 每次都遮掩 |
[14:14] | Are you ready, Garcia? | 准备好了吗 加西亚 |
[14:18] | This area. | 这片区域 |
[14:19] | Now, yes, maybe he’s trying to draw attention to him, | 没错 也许他是想引人注意 |
[14:21] | but maybe he’s trying to draw attention away from here. | 但也许他是想让大家别注意这里 |
[14:24] | Something he knows is identifiable… | 他知道这很容易让人辨认 |
[14:27] | A birthmark or a scar maybe. | 胎记或是伤疤 |
[14:29] | We need to get these out. | 我们需要放出这些信息 |
[14:30] | Jordan, release these to the press. | 乔丹 把这些信息公布给媒体 |
[14:32] | Which is why we’re encouraging | 所以我们希望 |
[14:33] | women to be on the lookout for this man. | 女性们对这个男人保持警惕 |
[14:37] | He has been seen at Club Omega, Suffragette City. | 他曾去过欧米加酒吧和女权都市酒吧 |
[14:40] | And we believe he may be attending | 我们认为他可能会去 |
[14:42] | similar nightclubs in the midtown district. | 中城区的类似夜总会 |
[14:45] | He may have a scar or a birthmark on his left eye. | 他的左眼上可能有伤疤或胎记 |
[14:52] | Based on witness descriptions | 根据证人描述 |
[14:53] | and captured images, the suspect is white, | 和监控画面 嫌犯为白人 |
[14:57] | mid-to late 20s, and I repeat, | 25至30岁 再重复一遍 |
[15:00] | – he may have a scar or a birthmark… – Hotch. | -他可能有伤疤或胎记 -霍奇 |
[15:03] | What did you find out? | 有什么发现 |
[15:05] | Of the 20 self-described pickup artist classes in the area, | 当地共有20家自称把妹专家开设的课程 |
[15:08] | there’s only one guy who encourages | 只有一个人鼓励 |
[15:10] | his students to dress like, uh, space cowboys. | 他的学生穿成太空牛仔 |
[15:15] | Are you ready to meet Viper? | 准备好见”毒蛇”了吗 |
[15:19] | Men are put on this earth to hunt women. | 男人生来就是要猎捕女人 |
[15:23] | And even though women deny it, they want to be hunted. | 即便否认也改变不了她们想被猎取的事实 |
[15:26] | They need it. | 她们需要这感觉 |
[15:27] | It’s part of our biological imperative as animals. | 这是我们身为生物的天性之一 |
[15:30] | And the competition the opposite sex puts you through… | 因异性而经历的竞争 |
[15:34] | pitting you against other guys, against your own friends even, | 和别人甚至朋友的竞争 |
[15:38] | it’s all to reassure themselves | 都是为了让自己确信 |
[15:40] | that they have brought home the best possible mate. | 带回家的是最合适的伴侣 |
[15:45] | It’s just like you. | 就好比你 |
[15:47] | They want someone who’s gonna | 他们想要的是一个 |
[15:48] | make their eyeballs roll back in their head. | 能让她们眼前一亮目不转睛的人 |
[15:52] | My job is to help you slash past every defense, every excuse, | 我的工作是帮你们突破戒备 借口 |
[15:57] | every, “why don’t you meet my friend” trick that | 戳穿”不如见见我朋友” |
[16:00] | they’re gonna throw at you. | 这种耍人把戏 |
[16:02] | You may not have ripped abs or afford table service, | 你们可能没有腹肌 请不起大餐 |
[16:06] | but if you’re smarter and… | 但如果你们够聪明 |
[16:11] | more interesting, then you will be a better predator, | 够有趣 就能成为强大的捕食者 |
[16:15] | because this is the jungle, my friends. | 因为你们身处丛林之中 我的朋友们 |
[16:18] | And your prey wants to be caught. | 而你的猎物想要被捕获 |
[16:21] | Will you listen to that language? | 你还想听下去吗 |
[16:23] | – He’s training serial killers. – Great. | -他在训练连环杀手 -好极了 |
[16:26] | We’re dealing with a rampant narcissist and | 我们要找的人是个极度自恋狂 |
[16:28] | misogynist who’s turned himself into a snake oil salesman. | 打扮得像卖狗皮膏药的厌女者 |
[16:31] | That’s one more thing he has in common with our unsub. | 又多了一个和嫌犯相同的特征 |
[16:35] | So you think this… what did you call him… unsub took my class? | 你们认为 这个被称为嫌犯的人上过我的课 |
[16:39] | He copied your “The camera adds 10 pounds” routine verbatim. | 他把你”照片显胖十斤”那招发挥的淋漓尽致 |
[16:43] | Yeah. That’s a good gag. | 没错 那招不错 |
[16:45] | If you could just give us your attendance lists, | 如果你能提供参加人员名单 |
[16:47] | it might help us find him. | 可能有助于我们找到他 |
[16:50] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[16:53] | My clients expect a certain amount of confidentiality. | 我的客户希望一定程度的保密 |
[16:56] | I won’t compromise that. | 我不会妥协的 |
[16:57] | We can come back with a warrant. | 我们可以拿着搜查令再来的 |
[16:58] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[17:00] | But keep in mind, the money I make | 但记住 我赚的钱 |
[17:01] | doesn’t just pay for my fabulous lifestyle, | 可不只花在了声色犬马上 |
[17:04] | it also keeps some very expensive lawyers on retainer. | 还支付了相当昂贵的律师费 |
[17:08] | What club did you go to last night? | 你昨晚去了哪间酒吧 |
[17:13] | It’s a legitimate question. | 这是个合法问题 |
[17:15] | You seem to know a lot about our investigation. | 你似乎对我们的调查知道很多 |
[17:17] | Two things to learn about me. | 我有两点要告诉你们 |
[17:19] | First I outwit alpha males like you for fun | 首先我跟你这种大男子斗智斗勇是为了消遣 |
[17:22] | and sometimes profit. | 有时也谋点利 |
[17:25] | How often do you have to rely on your badge to score, baldy? | 你是不是经常得靠警徽才能吊到妹子 光头 |
[17:28] | Second, last night, I was at Club Aqua, | 第二 昨晚 我在水游酒吧 |
[17:31] | and I have a stack of | 我有一沓 |
[17:32] | tax-deductible drink receipts to back up my story. | 可抵税的酒水单能证明我说的话 |
[17:37] | Now, you might not want to believe that my style works. | 你们或许不愿相信我的风格会有效 |
[17:39] | And here in this harsh light, you have the advantage. | 在这光天化日之下 你们优势尽显 |
[17:46] | But meet me on my turf… | 但要是到了我的地盘 |
[17:49] | oh, the things I could make you do. | 我能让你做的事就多了去了 |
[17:54] | If you have any questions, give us a call. | 你有问题可以给我们打电话 |
[18:05] | Please tell me we are not giving up on that guy. | 告诉我咱们不会就这么放过那家伙 |
[18:07] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始 |
[18:13] | H… he actually said that? To Prentiss? | 他真那么对潘提斯说了 |
[18:16] | Yes, he did. So what can you tell me about him? | 是的 你能查到他的哪些信息 |
[18:19] | I can tell you the Viper’s real name is Paul Thomas. | “毒蛇”的真名叫保罗·托马斯 |
[18:22] | And before he rechristened himself, | 在他改名之前 |
[18:25] | he had a major mullet going on. | 留了个鸡冠朋克头 |
[18:27] | Garcia, we need the names of all of his students. | 加西亚 我们需要他所有学生的名字 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna need a couple hours for a work-around. | 我得需要几个小时才能搞定 |
[18:33] | I also need you to send Reid | 把你能找到的所有 |
[18:34] | everything you can about what this guy teaches. | 他教授的内容发给里德 |
[18:36] | I think the unsub’s using one of his routines. | 我觉得嫌犯在用他的招数泡妞 |
[18:38] | We need to start building a linguistic profile. | 我们需要建立语言侧写 |
[18:41] | Sir, does this guy’s stuff actually work | 先生 这家伙的把戏真的 |
[18:45] | on real breathing girls? | 对活生生的姑娘有效 |
[18:48] | Why are you asking me? | 你为什么问我 |
[18:49] | I abhor the whole chicks dig jerks thing. | 我痛恨”姑娘喜欢混蛋”的故事 |
[18:52] | Well, fortunately, Garcia, you’re one of the exceptions. | 还好 加西亚 你是例外 |
[18:55] | Well, be still my bespeckled heart. So are you, sir. | 那我就继续保持了 你也一样 先生 |
[19:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:01] | Hotch, this is Melissa Foster. She recognized the sketch. | 霍奇 这是梅利莎·福斯特 她认出素描了 |
[19:06] | I’m SSA Hotchner, thank you for coming in. | 我是特别督查探员霍奇纳 感谢你能前来 |
[19:08] | You sure you’ve seen this man? | 你确定见过这个男人 |
[19:10] | Yeah. I gave him the scar. | 是的 那道疤是我给的 |
[19:13] | Did you meet him in a club? | 你在酒吧见过他 |
[19:15] | No. I was a prostitute. | 不 我以前是个妓女 |
[19:20] | This happened about a year ago. | 这事大约发生在一年前 |
[19:22] | – And I was in bad shape. – Heroin? | -我当时状况很糟 -海洛因吗 |
[19:25] | But you got clean. | 但你戒了 |
[19:29] | My girl, Cheryl, told me if I put an ad in the paper, | 我的姐妹谢丽尔说 如果我在报上登广告 |
[19:31] | it’d be safer than walking the streets. So… | 会比站街安全得多 所以 |
[19:33] | One day you got a call, right, to meet you at a motel? | 有天你接到了电话 约你在汽车旅馆见面 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:38] | When you walked in, you knew you were in trouble. | 你一进房间就知道自己有麻烦了 |
[19:40] | He couldn’t meet your eye. | 他不敢直视你的眼睛 |
[19:42] | He was, kind of shifty maybe? | 他有点躲躲闪闪 |
[19:46] | He paced. | 他不停地踱步 |
[19:48] | I spent the first half-hour trying to get him to relax, | 最初的半小时我都在试图安抚他 |
[19:50] | because if he can relax, then I can relax. | 因为只有他放松下来我才能放松 |
[19:53] | But he just wanted to rant. | 但他只是想宣泄 |
[19:55] | What did he say? | 他都说什么了 |
[19:56] | He said I was the help. | 他说我是奴仆 |
[19:58] | They don’t even see you. You’re nothing. You’re the help. | 他们无视你 你什么都不是 奴仆而已 |
[20:01] | I had customers like this all the time. | 我经常碰到这样的客人 |
[20:05] | They work out one of two ways. | 结果无非两种 |
[20:06] | Either they want to tie you up, | 要么他们想把你绑起来 |
[20:08] | and you just say no or they want to be tied up, | 你拒绝 要么他们想被你绑起来 |
[20:11] | in which case you do it and, you steal their wallet. | 那样的话你照做 然后再偷走他们的钱包 |
[20:16] | He didn’t want to tie you up, did he? | 他不是想把你绑起来 对吗 |
[20:19] | No. | 不 |
[20:28] | You know what I remember | 你们知道整件事 |
[20:30] | about the whole thing, like crystal clear? | 最让我印象深刻的是什么吗 |
[20:33] | It wasn’t the pain that sent him running. | 他最终逃走并非因为疼痛 |
[20:37] | It was the mess. | 而是因为一片狼藉 |
[20:39] | There’s no record of your attack… | 没有关于你受袭的任何记录 |
[20:41] | police, hospital. Nothing. | 警局医院都没有 |
[20:43] | Why didn’t you come forward? | 你为什么不报案 |
[20:45] | I wasn’t ready to kick it yet. | 我那时还没准备好要改邪归正 |
[20:47] | I was this close to dying for two weeks. | 有两周时间我一直挣扎在死亡边缘 |
[20:51] | And when I got back on my feet, I realized… | 好起来之后我意识到 |
[20:54] | You just didn’t want to live like that anymore. | 你不想再过那样的生活了 |
[20:58] | If he hadn’t attacked me, I would have O-ed. | 如果他没有袭击我 我可能已经吸毒过量死了 |
[21:04] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[21:11] | Our unsub is a confident alpha male. | 嫌犯是一个自信的大男子主义者 |
[21:14] | He is white. He’s between the ages of 25 and 30. | 白人 年龄在25岁至30岁之间 |
[21:17] | He’s in excellent physical shape | 身材极佳 |
[21:19] | to overpower women and also to feed his self-image. | 足以制服女性并能满足自己的虚荣心 |
[21:22] | He has an obsession with cleaning. | 他有清洁强迫症 |
[21:24] | He probably works in some service industry, | 可能是在服务行业 |
[21:26] | wiping up after others, | 做最终清洁工作 |
[21:27] | convinced everyone looks down at him. | 认为所有人都瞧不起自己 |
[21:30] | His change in himself and his victimology reflects that. | 他对自己和被害人特征的改变说明了这点 |
[21:34] | This is the kind of guy who wants to stand out in a crowd. | 他是那种想成为人群中的焦点的人 |
[21:37] | He’s taken a class in how to pick up women. | 他参加了一门如何结识女性的课程 |
[21:39] | So he’ll repeat a series of well-rehearsed lines and mind games. | 他会重复一系列排演过的台词和心理战术 |
[21:43] | He may be uneducated, but he’s by no means stupid. | 他可能未受教育 但绝不愚蠢 |
[21:45] | Taking this class has given him | 参加这门课程让他掌握了 |
[21:46] | the ability to read verbal cues and body language. | 解读语言线索和身体语言的能力 |
[21:49] | One classic routine the Viper promotes is called the push-pull. | 毒蛇推荐的一个经典套路叫做厚此薄彼 |
[21:52] | He’ll insert himself between two women | 他会让自己夹在两个女人中间 |
[21:54] | and immediately after complimenting one, | 在恭维其中一个女人后 |
[21:56] | he’ll deliver a subtle insult, | 旋而稍加贬损 |
[21:57] | then pay attention to the other. | 然后再将注意力放在另一个女人上 |
[22:00] | Those are really nice earrings. I like those. | 你的耳环可真漂亮 我很喜欢 |
[22:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:03] | My grandmother wears a lot of fake jewelry also. It looks nice. | 我祖母也经常戴一些假珠宝 很漂亮 |
[22:08] | Ignoring the one man puts | 忽略其中一个女人 该男子便让 |
[22:09] | her in direct competition with her friend | 被忽略者和她的朋友直接竞争起来 |
[22:10] | and causes the other to pursue you more aggressively. | 同时也让被关注者更加积极的追求自己 |
[22:12] | I was just demonstrating. So I’m sorry. | 刚才只是展示 冒犯了 |
[22:14] | Well, we’ve mapped the hot spots he hits. | 我们已经圈出了他常去的热点地区 |
[22:16] | And he frequents the same clubs that the Viper does, | 他经常去毒蛇常去的酒吧 |
[22:18] | so we need eyes and ears in every single one. | 所以我们在每个酒吧都要安插眼线 |
[22:21] | Circulate the sketch as widely as possible. | 大范围发放嫌犯的素描 |
[22:23] | We’ll need everyone aware that there’s a killer out there. | 要让所有人知道附近有杀手出没 |
[22:26] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:29] | I think I might just stay home and man the tip line tonight. | 我想我今晚还是待在家里提供热线帮助吧 |
[22:32] | Clubs aren’t really my thing. | 酒吧不太适合我 |
[22:33] | Not a chance, kid. | 想都别想 孩子 |
[22:34] | I need a wingman. Come on, now. | 我需要一个搭档 来吧 |
[22:36] | Actually, there is another angle we need to pursue. | 事实上我们确有另一个要追查的角度 |
[22:38] | We still don’t know what made the unsub change his victimology, | 我们还没发现嫌犯改变被害人特征的原因 |
[22:41] | What made him stop killing prostitutes and move into the clubs. | 是什么导致他不再杀害妓女而转向酒吧 |
[22:44] | The answer might be something in Viper’s class, | 答案可能就藏在毒蛇的课程里 |
[22:47] | but to figure that out, we need to profile the teacher. | 为了找到原因我们得对那老师进行侧写 |
[22:50] | You need to bait him, then, | 我们得引他上钩 |
[22:52] | with someone he sees as a challenge. | 用他认为有挑战性的人做诱饵 |
[22:53] | We need to study his style up close and personal. | 我们得近距离了解他的个性和行事风格 |
[22:55] | It’s gonna take someone that he’s already attracted to. | 需要一个他已经感兴趣的人 |
[23:04] | Oh, this is really gonna suck. | 这可太恶心了 |
[23:15] | – Prentiss? – Yeah. Come on in. | -潘提斯 -进来 |
[23:18] | Hey, I’m 10 minutes away. | 十分钟就好 |
[23:21] | You’re ok with this, right? | 你这么做没关系吧 |
[23:22] | Yeah. I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[23:24] | Sadly, I’ve actually dated people worse than Viper. | 可悲的是我还和比毒蛇更差的人约会过 |
[23:31] | Is something going on with Jordan? | 乔丹有什么不对头的地方吗 |
[23:33] | Um, you asked me to keep an eye on her. | 你叫我看着她点 |
[23:36] | And, frankly, I’ve noticed some tension. | 老实讲 我注意到气氛有些紧张 |
[23:38] | I caught her in a lie. | 我抓到她撒谎 |
[23:40] | She cut a corner to get us in with the Holden family. | 她为了让我们进入霍顿家说了谎 |
[23:43] | Did she misrepresent the bureau? | 她这样做有损局里的形象吗 |
[23:45] | She misrepresented herself. | 她影响了自己的形象 |
[23:48] | So how long is she gonna be in the doghouse? | 那她还得坐多久的冷板凳 |
[23:50] | Until she proves she’s competent. | 直到她证明自己能够胜任这份工作 |
[23:54] | That’s gonna be tricky if you’re scrutinizing her every move. | 你这么死死盯着她让她怎么证明 |
[23:58] | Prentiss, you seem to do ok. | 潘提斯 你之前就这么过来的 |
[24:02] | I think in order for Jordan to prove she’s good at this job, | 我觉得要想证明乔丹能够胜任 |
[24:06] | it’s not gonna happen under a magnifying glass. | 靠把她置于放大镜下肯定行不通 |
[24:08] | You’re gonna have to give her the opportunity. | 你得给她机会 |
[24:11] | You have something in mind? | 你有什么主意吗 |
[24:20] | When you think about the nature of serial crimes, | 当你思考连环犯罪的本质时 |
[24:22] | it’s amazing there aren’t more predators in the clubs. | 会很惊讶酒吧中的捕食者并不比其他地方多 |
[24:24] | I mean, excessive amounts of alcohol, | 我的意思是 这里有大量的酒精 |
[24:25] | countless opportunities for date rape drugs, | 接触到迷奸药的机会数不胜数 |
[24:28] | not to mention surprisingly risky behavior being pursued. | 更别提大家追求的那些惊人高风险行为 |
[24:32] | All right. So who wants a flier? | 好了 谁想要张传单 |
[24:34] | Nobody? Ok. All right. | 没人吗 好吧 |
[24:40] | – So how’s it going? – Not good. | -进展如何 -不是很好 |
[24:42] | I gave the profile to one woman, | 我跟一个女人说了侧写 |
[24:44] | she asked if I was the unsub. | 她问我是不是就是嫌犯 |
[24:45] | – How are you doing? – Well, I gave out all my fliers. | -你这边怎么样 -我把传单都发完了 |
[24:48] | How many phone numbers did you get? | 要到几个手机号码 |
[24:49] | None. I’m working a case here, kid. | 一个没有 我在查案 孩子 |
[24:53] | Ok, 4 were offered, but I didn’t take any of them. | 好吧 有四个主动给我 但我一个没要 |
[24:57] | All right. Look, let me school you real quick. | 好了 我教你点诀窍 |
[24:59] | What you have to do with these ladies, | 和女士们在一起的时候 |
[25:00] | just take control of the conversation. | 要成为对话的主导者 |
[25:03] | When you’re talking, what makes you feel like an expert? | 聊什么时会让你觉得自己是个专家 |
[25:05] | Uh, statistics. | 统计数据 |
[25:07] | No. Trust me. No. Something else. | 不行 相信我 换点别的 |
[25:10] | Um, well, when I do magic. | 表演魔术的时候 |
[25:12] | See? See, that’s perfect. Chicks dig magic. | 怎么样 这很好 姑娘们喜欢魔术 |
[25:18] | I’m gonna give you a chance to work it. Come here. | 我给你找个实践的机会 过来 |
[25:23] | Excuse me, sweetheart. Whenever you get a chance. | 打扰了 甜心 有时间吗 |
[25:27] | What can I get you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[25:28] | We’re with the FBI. We’re looking for this man. | 我们是联调局的 正在搜捕这个男人 |
[25:32] | Does he look at all familiar to you? | 这个男人你看着眼熟吗 |
[25:34] | It’s not much of a picture. | 这张图有点笼统 |
[25:36] | I know. You know what might help, actually, is… | 我知道 实际上有用的是 |
[25:40] | he has a scar on his eye right about there. | 他眼睛这里有一个疤痕 |
[25:44] | We also know that he’s taken classes where he’s learned how to | 我们还知道他参加了一个课程去学习 |
[25:48] | distract and… | 如何转移注意力以及 |
[25:52] | charm his victim. | 魅惑他的被害人 |
[25:56] | Ok. How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[25:59] | That’s privileged information. | 那可是机密信息 |
[26:05] | – So what do I do if I see him? – You should call us. | -如果我见到他该怎么办 -打给我们 |
[26:07] | Even if you just think you see him, | 即便只是感觉上像是他 |
[26:08] | you should definitely call us. | 也要给我们打电话 |
[26:10] | And if I don’t see him… | 如果没见到呢 |
[26:13] | can I still call you? | 我还能打给你吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Yeah. You can call me. | 能 能 你可以打给我 |
[26:19] | – Yeah. – Ok. Cool. | -好 -好呀 |
[26:21] | Wait. I don’t have your number. | 等下 我还没有你的号码 |
[26:24] | Oh, it’s behind your barrette. | 在你的发夹后面 |
[26:32] | Bye. | 拜 |
[26:34] | See? There you go. | 看到了吧 真不错 |
[26:36] | That’s what I’m talking about. That’s called game. | 这就是我刚说的 这就叫游戏 |
[26:47] | That’s an excellent question. | 很棒的问题 |
[26:49] | Once you know a chick is interested, how do you proceed? | 一旦知道姑娘感兴趣了 下一步怎么做 |
[26:58] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 请允许我做个展示 |
[27:12] | This is a nice surprise. | 真是个不错的惊喜 |
[27:14] | Well, the Atlanta P.D. | 亚特兰大警局 |
[27:16] | and the FBI are combing all the bars you go to. | 和联调局的人正在搜索你去过的所有酒吧 |
[27:19] | And it looks like I pulled the short straw. | 看来我抽到了下下签 |
[27:21] | Lucky me, then. | 那我还真幸运 |
[27:24] | So… why do you do it? | 你为什么要那样做呢 |
[27:29] | Why do you teach guys how to be somebody they’re not? | 为什么要教他们成为不同的人 |
[27:33] | Because it’s a game, one I’m good at. | 因为这是一场游戏 我很擅长的游戏 |
[27:36] | And I want to help other guys get good at it, too. | 我想帮助其他人也擅长起来 |
[27:39] | So… | 那么 |
[27:42] | affection, sex, emotional commitment. | 吸引 性爱 感情承诺 |
[27:46] | That’s all just for fun, huh? | 都只是为了取乐吗 |
[27:47] | No. The fun is in the initial spark. | 不 乐趣是在最初的碰撞中 |
[27:52] | It’s that thing a guy does in the first 5 seconds | 一个男人在最初五秒内做的事 |
[27:56] | that makes you go… him. | 让你决定就是他 |
[27:58] | What you’re talking about is a different beast. | 你刚说的是另一种混蛋 |
[28:01] | You can’t fake it. You have to want it. | 那是装不出来的 必须得真心需求 |
[28:06] | Now, why are you really here? | 你来这里的真实目的是什么 |
[28:15] | Is, um, this the guy you were telling me about? | 这就是你跟我提起的那个人吗 |
[28:19] | Viper, meet SSA Jordan Todd | 毒蛇 这是行为分析组的 |
[28:21] | from the B.A.U. | 特别督察探员乔丹·托德 |
[28:23] | Jordan, this is Viper… | 乔丹 这位是毒蛇 |
[28:25] | God’s gift to women. | 上帝赐予女性的礼物 |
[28:28] | God sure has a sense of humor. | 上帝真是有幽默感 |
[28:32] | You brought a friend. | 你带了一位朋友 |
[28:34] | You promised if I met you on your turf, | 你答应过我 要是我到你的地盘见你 |
[28:36] | you’d show me something special. | 你会让我见识特别的东西 |
[28:38] | So let’s see it. | 那让我见识见识吧 |
[28:40] | Yeah, Viper, who gets pushed and who gets pulled tonight? | 是啊 毒蛇 今晚谁能得到青睐呢 |
[28:49] | Is this the one that if you stare at it long enough, | 你盯着看了这么久的结果就是这个吗 |
[28:51] | you see the image of a swan? | 一张天鹅的图片 |
[28:53] | I’m just wondering if we missed anything. | 我只是在想我们是不是错过了什么 |
[28:56] | Remember, I said there was a secondary trigger. | 记得我说过有第二个触发点 |
[28:58] | We never found it. | 我们尚未发现 |
[29:02] | Maybe it’s something that came from the class. | 也许是课上的什么东西 |
[29:03] | Prentiss could still… | 潘提斯可能还在 |
[29:04] | What he took from the class brought him to Vanessa Holden, | 他从课上学到的把他引向了瓦妮莎·霍顿 |
[29:08] | but I’m talking about something much deeper, psychologically. | 但我说是更深入 心理上的因素 |
[29:13] | Think about this. | 想一下 |
[29:14] | This unsub always goes to his victim’s apartments. | 嫌犯总是会去被害人的家中 |
[29:18] | Never his own place. Why is that? | 从未在自家犯案 为什么 |
[29:22] | Well, there must be some restriction there. | 肯定是家中有所限制 |
[29:24] | A nagging girlfriend, a crying baby maybe, | 也许是唠叨的女友 或是哭泣的婴儿 |
[29:28] | some reminder of how miserable his life is. | 提醒他自己的生活多么不幸 |
[29:31] | Which he’s taking out on his victims. | 所以他才拿被害人发泄 |
[29:35] | You see, eye contact is a very powerful gauge. | 眼神交流是非常有效的手段 |
[29:40] | It’s why you tend to look away from someone you’re attracted to. | 当你面对吸引你的人时 你会转移目光 |
[29:42] | Because you know instinctively what a dead giveaway it is. | 因为直觉上你知道那将暴露自己的内心 |
[29:47] | But your brain goes there anyway. | 但你的大脑已经开始想象 |
[29:49] | Images, | 图像 |
[29:51] | – fantasies. – Don’t flatter yourself. | -幻想 -别自作多情 |
[29:55] | The eyes don’t lie. They dilate. | 眼睛不会骗人 瞳孔会扩大 |
[29:58] | It’s a chemical response. We can’t control it. | 这是化学反应 我们无法控制 |
[30:00] | Ok, 15 seconds. What do you see? | 好了 15秒 你看到了什么 |
[30:03] | Nope. No change. No dilation. | 没 没变化 没扩大 |
[30:06] | I guess chemically we’re not a match. | 大概化学上我俩不般配 |
[30:08] | Only because you have someone else on the mind. | 只是因为你心里想着别人 |
[30:10] | Once that happens, the attraction center in the brain shuts down. | 一旦那样 脑中的吸引中心将会关闭 |
[30:15] | – Your turn. – No. | -该你了 -不 |
[30:20] | Are you scared I might be right? | 你怕我言中了 |
[30:24] | No, Paul, I’m baffled. | 不 保罗 我很困惑 |
[30:27] | I cannot figure out what the unsub could have learned from you. | 我不明白嫌犯从你这里学到了什么 |
[30:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:31] | He took my look, my words, | 他借鉴了我的装束 语言风格 |
[30:33] | everything that makes me successful to the opposite sex. | 我成功吸引异性的各个方面 |
[30:36] | Really? Because that guy | 真的吗 因为那个家伙 |
[30:37] | can get beautiful women into his apartment. | 能够把美女骗到家里 |
[30:39] | I wouldn’t let you on my Facebook page. | 而我都不会让你上我的Facebook |
[30:41] | – Oh, you’re on Facebook? – Yeah. | -你有Facebook啊 -对呀 |
[30:42] | – You should friend me. – I will. | -你应该加我好友 -我会的 |
[30:46] | I gave him the routines that made him what he is. | 我教他的套路造就了他 |
[30:50] | It must all be in the salesmanship then. | 你肯定只是自我推销而已 |
[30:52] | ‘Cause we’ve been watching all the women in the club. | 因为我们已经观察了酒吧里的所有女人 |
[30:54] | And not one of them has looked at you. | 她们都没看你一眼 |
[30:56] | So who do you really go home with, Paul? | 那你今晚会带谁回家呢 保罗 |
[30:59] | Or… or do you go home alone? | 还是说你自己回家呢 |
[31:09] | That was really good, ladies. That was really good. | 相当不错啊 女士们 相当不错 |
[31:12] | Don’t you think I know why you’re here? | 你们认为我不知道你来这里的原因吗 |
[31:14] | One of my students copies my moves, | 我的一个学生模仿了我的行为 |
[31:16] | and you’re here to get inside my mind. | 你们来是想知道我的想法 |
[31:20] | Don’t you see? | 你们没看出来吗 |
[31:22] | I confronted my queen bee a long time ago. | 我已经面对我的蜂王很久了 |
[31:24] | – What’s a queen bee? – You are. | -什么是蜂王 -你就是 |
[31:26] | And so is every other confident | 这里喝醉后愈发显眼的 |
[31:27] | girl in here who’s loud when she’s drunk. | 自信女生都是 |
[31:31] | The social butterfly, the alpha female. | 交际花 大姐大 |
[31:34] | Every student who’s ever taken my class has had one in his life. | 每个上我课的学生都曾遇到过那样的女生 |
[31:38] | And the first exercise my students | 我的学生要完成的第一份作业 |
[31:40] | have to complete is to confront their queen bee. | 就是去面对他们的蜂王 |
[31:44] | It could be the girl who cheated on you | 这个女孩可能背叛过你 |
[31:46] | or the prom date who stood you up. | 或者在舞会上放过你鸽子 |
[31:48] | But you find them and squash them. | 你要找到她们 然后毁掉她们 |
[31:59] | Our unsub knew Vanessa Holden. | 我们的嫌犯认识瓦妮莎·霍顿 |
[32:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:02] | It’s Viper’s first confidence building exercise. | 那是毒蛇建立信心的第一课 |
[32:04] | Find the source of your first rejection and make her pay for it. | 找到第一个拒绝你的人 让她付出代价 |
[32:07] | That’s why he stopped seeing prostitutes. | 这就是他不再找妓女的原因 |
[32:08] | He took Viper’s class | 他上了毒蛇的课 |
[32:10] | and decided to confront Vanessa Holden. | 并决定面对瓦妮莎·霍顿 |
[32:11] | It makes sense with what he said to Vanessa that night. | 这样那晚他对瓦妮莎说过的话就说得通了 |
[32:14] | Don’t you know who I am? Look closer. | 你难道不认识我吗 再仔细看看 |
[32:16] | He meant it literally. | 他就是字面的意思 |
[32:18] | We need to talk to the family again. | 我们需要再找那家人谈一下 |
[32:21] | So what you’re saying is | 你们是说 |
[32:23] | that you think my daughter knew her killer. | 你们认为我女儿认识凶手 |
[32:26] | It would have been someone that she possibly met at a young age, | 可能是她年轻时见过的人 |
[32:29] | maybe a boyfriend, someone she rejected. | 可能是男友 她拒绝过的人 |
[32:32] | No. Vanessa told me about all her boyfriends. | 不会的 瓦妮莎跟我说过她所有的男友 |
[32:34] | How about someone who expressed himself sexually to Vanessa? | 那些向瓦妮莎示过爱的人呢 |
[32:38] | It would have been awkward, embarrassing. | 当时的情形可能非常尴尬 难为情 |
[32:41] | And he would have had issues with cleanliness or cleaning. | 他可能跟清洁或打扫有点关系 |
[32:46] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[32:49] | That woman who used to clean for us, the one who brought her son. | 那女人曾是我们的清洁工 还带着个男孩 |
[32:51] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[32:53] | I don’t remember her name. | 我记不得她的名字了 |
[32:54] | There have been so many people through this house, | 有太多人进出这座房子了 |
[32:56] | but I remember when she brought this young boy in. | 但我记得她带那个小男孩来的时候 |
[33:00] | – And he was odd. – How? | -他有点奇怪 -怎么奇怪 |
[33:02] | He was inappropriate. | 他举止不当 |
[33:03] | He would hide in the closet and then watch. | 他曾藏在衣橱里偷窥 |
[33:08] | I caught him one day with Vanessa. | 有天我还抓到他和瓦妮莎在一起 |
[33:12] | What are you doing in here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[33:14] | We… we… we weren’t doing anything. | 我们 我们 我们什么都没做 |
[33:16] | He made me. | 他强迫我的 |
[33:17] | You are coming with me. Get over here. | 你跟我来 过来 |
[33:24] | And what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:27] | I did what any parent would do. | 我做了任何父母都会做的事 |
[33:31] | Do you understand what you did? | 你明白自己做了什么吗 |
[33:33] | Do you know what you did? | 你知道自己做了什么吗 |
[33:36] | Doesn’t…mess…with…this…family! | 别惹我们家的人 |
[33:43] | Don’t you ever do that again. Don’t you ever. | 再也不许这样了 绝对不许 |
[33:51] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[33:53] | Well, don’t mom me. | 别跟我这么说话 |
[33:54] | That boy had no sense of boundaries whatsoever. | 那男孩没规没距 |
[33:57] | He needed to be taught a lesson. | 他需要被教训一下 |
[34:00] | Do you happen to have any records of the employee, the mother? | 你有雇员的记录吗 那位母亲的 |
[34:03] | No. Everyone got paid in cash. | 没有 所有人都直接付现 |
[34:05] | Bobby. His name was bobby. | 鲍比 他叫鲍比 |
[34:09] | Vanessa called him a pervert. | 瓦妮莎叫他变态 |
[34:11] | I fired the mother that day. | 当天我就把那母亲解雇了 |
[34:12] | It was awful, but there’s a service | 太可怕了 不过我记得 |
[34:16] | that I remember that I used to get my domestics from. | 一家服务机构 我常从那里雇人 |
[34:18] | It was in Fulton County. | 在富尔顿郡 |
[34:24] | Last call, people! Last call. | 最后一轮 大伙 最后一轮 |
[34:28] | See, your loveline’s broken up, | 看 你的爱情线断了 |
[34:31] | which means you haven’t found your soul mate yet. | 这说明你还没找到如意郎君 |
[34:34] | – Well, that’s true. – Yeah. | -好吧 是这样 -是的 |
[34:36] | It’s really amazing. | 这事其实很神奇 |
[34:37] | You-you see it in these couples that are together forever. | 看那些在一起很久的夫妇们的手相 |
[34:40] | The lines on their palms change, | 他们的掌纹会发生变化 |
[34:44] | so they… they become mirror images of each other. | 他们会变成彼此的镜像 |
[34:48] | – Really? – Really. | -是吗 -是的 |
[34:52] | Why don’t we… why don’t we get out of here? | 不如我们离开这里 |
[34:54] | And I can tell you more about it. | 我再给你详细说说 |
[34:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么呢 |
[35:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:03] | Hey, you were holding on to me kind of tight. | 你抓得我有点紧 |
[35:05] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[35:08] | You know what? I have some club soda in the back | 后边有些苏打水 |
[35:09] | if you want to clean that up. | 如果你想清理下的话 |
[35:13] | Yeah. Yeah. Why don’t you let me do that? | 好的 我先去一下 |
[35:21] | Just, uh, right back here. | 就在后面 |
[35:30] | I need you to stay right here, ok? | 我要你待在这里 好吗 |
[35:31] | Who is that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[35:39] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[35:51] | The bouncer saw Austin go out the back. | 保镖看到奥斯丁从后门出去了 |
[35:52] | She likes to smoke back here. | 她喜欢在后面抽烟 |
[35:54] | Well, based on the witness’ description, | 根据目击者的描述 |
[35:55] | it definitely sounds like the unsub was here. | 绝对是嫌犯出现在这里了 |
[35:57] | We got units at her apartment, but no one’s home. | 我们派人去了她家 不过家里没人 |
[35:59] | Hey, it’s Austin. Leave a message. | 我是奥斯丁 有事请留言 |
[36:00] | It keeps going straight to voicemail. | 直接转到了语音信箱 |
[36:02] | Maybe we could have Garcia try | 也许我们可以让加西亚 |
[36:02] | to triangulate where she is based on the cell phone. | 利用手机信号定位她的位置 |
[36:12] | He has her. | 他抓了她 |
[36:17] | When you asked him if he practices his routine on a sex doll, | 当你问他是不是在性爱娃娃上实验他的伎俩时 |
[36:22] | I almost lost it. | 我都要傻在那了 |
[36:24] | You know, as much as I hate what that guy stands for, | 虽然我讨厌那个家伙的理论 |
[36:27] | I still read “Five ways to get noticed” | 但我确实在《时尚》杂志上看到过 |
[36:30] | in “Cosmo” magazine. | “五种赢得关注的方法” |
[36:32] | Because it makes sense. | 因为那确实有些道理 |
[36:36] | Emily, thanks for doing this. | 艾米莉 谢谢你这么做 |
[36:39] | Absolutely. | 客气了 |
[36:42] | I need you both out here. The unsub’s kidnapped another victim. | 你们两个快出来 嫌犯又绑架了一个被害人 |
[36:47] | Garcia, you’ve got Viper’s attendance records? | 加西亚 你拿到毒蛇的学生名单了吗 |
[36:50] | Got it. I’m ready to play the player. | 拿到了 一切准备就绪 |
[36:52] | Start with Robert. Narrow down the permutations. Bob, Bobby. | 从罗伯特开始 缩短名单 包括鲍勃或鲍比 |
[36:56] | That gives us 23 suspects. | 还剩下23个 |
[36:58] | – Do you have access to birth records? – Yeah. | -你能查到出生记录吗 -能 |
[37:00] | Pull the mothers’ names and cross-reference | 调出母亲的名字 交叉对比 |
[37:02] | with work and home addresses in Fulton County. | 工作和家庭住址在富尔顿郡的 |
[37:04] | Hold on. Bingo. | 等下 搞定 |
[37:07] | Robert C. Parker lives at 932 Pryor Street. | 罗伯特 C. 帕克住在普雷尔街932号 |
[37:10] | Oh, Pryor’s 5 miles from here. | 普雷尔街离这五英里远 |
[37:12] | Let’s go. Jordan, have SWAT meet us at the site. | 我们走 乔丹 让特警队跟我们在那汇合 |
[37:28] | You made a mess, and now you’re gonna clean it up. | 是你搞的一团糟 现在你要清理干净 |
[37:39] | Clean it up! | 清理干净 |
[37:41] | Clean it up! | 清理干净 |
[37:43] | Clean it up! | 清理干净 |
[37:47] | Clean it up! | 清理干净 |
[37:50] | Faster. Faster. | 快点 再快点 |
[37:54] | You heard me saying “faster”? | 你听到我说要”快点”了吗 |
[38:03] | First team in position. | 一组就位 |
[38:05] | I’ll do… whatever you say you want me to do, I’ll do it. | 你让我做什么我都做 我会做的 |
[38:09] | I’ll do it. Ok. | 我会做的 好吗 |
[38:13] | The help… | 奴仆 |
[38:16] | doesn’t talk. | 不该说话 |
[38:34] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[38:38] | Stay there. Stay there. | 别动 别动 |
[38:42] | Get this off. Get it off. Get it off. | 快解开 解开 解开 |
[38:45] | Ok. It’s ok. | 好了 好了 |
[38:46] | – I called you. – I know. I know. | -我给你打电话了 -我知道 我知道 |
[38:49] | I called you. | 我给你打电话了 |
[38:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:55] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[39:03] | Who’s that? Some… somebody out there? | 谁在那 有人在外面吗 |
[39:18] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你们是谁 你们想干什么 |
[39:21] | Mrs. Parker? | 帕克太太 |
[39:23] | Where’s Robert? Where’s my son? | 罗伯特在哪 我儿子在哪 |
[39:26] | Everything’s gonna be ok. We’re gonna get you some help. | 一切都会好起来的 我们会帮你的 |
[39:28] | No. Please. I need Robert. | 不 求求你 我要找罗伯特 |
[39:33] | I need to be changed. | 我需要帮忙换一下 |
[39:35] | He’s just outside, ma’am. | 他就在外面 夫人 |
[39:38] | It’s a dialysis pump. | 这是个透析泵 |
[39:40] | It was issued 10 months ago. | 是十个月前的了 |
[39:45] | We found our secondary trigger. | 我们找到第二触发点了 |
[39:52] | P.J. O’Rourke wrote, | P.J. 奥罗克写道 |
[39:53] | “Cleanliness becomes more important when Godliness is unlikely.” | 信仰磨灭殆尽时 洁净变得格外重要 |
[39:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:02] | – My report. – Thank you. | -我的报告 -谢谢 |
[40:05] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[40:07] | Prentiss said you were excellent in the field. | 潘提斯说你出外勤时表现很好 |
[40:11] | Astute, responsive. You thought well on your feet. | 机敏 反应敏捷 深思熟虑 |
[40:13] | She’s being generous. I really enjoyed working with her. | 她太客气了 跟她合作很愉快 |
[40:15] | You also posited early | 你先前还推测 |
[40:17] | on that Vanessa Holden might know the unsub. | 瓦妮莎·霍顿可能认识嫌犯 |
[40:20] | Well, he didn’t fit the profile of a sexual sadist. | 他不符合性施虐狂的侧写 |
[40:23] | And you were right. | 你的判断是对的 |
[40:25] | Clearly, our unsub was more complicated than the profile. | 很显然 嫌犯比侧写的情况更复杂 |
[40:29] | Anyway, I just wanted you to know | 不管怎样 我只是想让你知道 |
[40:30] | that you have the green light again. | 你可以继续工作了 |
[40:33] | – And I trust your judgment. – Thank you. | -我相信你的判断 -谢谢 |
[40:45] | – How are you feeling? – Great. | -感觉如何 -很好 |
[40:47] | I told my HMO I got abducted by a serial killer, | 我告诉医生我被连环杀手绑架了 |
[40:49] | so they gave me free dental x-rays. | 他们给我免费做了牙科射线检查 |
[40:52] | I’m glad your stay at the hospital wasn’t too terrible, then. | 很高兴你在医院的经历没那么糟糕 |
[40:55] | Ah, my doctor gave me a clean bill of health. | 我的医生给了我出具了健康证明 |
[40:57] | He told me I could even go back to work if I wanted to. | 他说我愿意的话 甚至可以回去工作了 |
[41:01] | All right. Back to bartending. All right. | 很好 回去做酒保 很好 |
[41:03] | No. I quit that job. | 不 我辞了那份工作 |
[41:06] | My recent brush with death | 我最近与死神的擦身而过 |
[41:07] | has inspired me to pursue a different career. | 激发我去追求不同的职业生涯 |
[41:10] | Well, that’s… that’s very exciting news. | 那真是 真是个振奋人心的消息 |
[41:12] | What’s, um… what is the new job path? | 你新的工作方向是什么 |
[41:14] | Uh, well, I was thinking about taking up magic. | 我正在考虑做从事魔法方面的工作 |
[41:19] | Have you opened the package yet? | 你打开包裹了吗 |
[41:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:32] | Is this your card? | 是你的名片吗 |
[41:35] | Yeah. It, uh, it is my card. | 是的 是我的名片 |
[41:39] | Cool. | 很好 |