时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[00:30] | And severe thunderstorms and localized downpours | 加利福尼亚北部及内华达中部 |
[00:32] | will rumble over areas of northern California | 今夜到明天将遭遇 |
[00:35] | and central Nevada tonight and tomorrow. | 强雷暴和局部暴雨侵袭 |
[00:37] | Flood warnings for storey, Lyon and Carson Counties | 洪水警报升级 里昂和卡尔森郡 |
[00:40] | – are in effect until 8:00 am tomorrow morning. – That’s great. | -到明晨八点都将受其影响 -倒霉 |
[01:18] | Off the big road, south of sin city. | 罪恶城[拉斯维加斯]以南出主干道 |
[01:20] | Got a four wheeler, sitting duck. | 有辆四轮汽车挡在路中央 |
[01:42] | Hey, if you guys are hungry, | 要是你们饿了的话 |
[01:43] | I know a pretty good Indian restaurant that’s open all night. | 我知道一家通宵营业的印度餐厅 |
[01:45] | Oh, I can’t. I have a date. | 去不了 我有约 |
[01:48] | You got a date? With who? | 有约 和谁呀 |
[01:50] | My hot tub. | 我温暖的浴缸 |
[01:51] | Now that sounds like a party. | 听上去挺有料啊 |
[01:52] | You’re so not invited. | 可惜没你的份 |
[01:55] | Hold up, guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[01:57] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[01:59] | I’m glad I caught you. | 还好你们都没走 |
[02:00] | Is everything ok? | 出什么岔子了 |
[02:01] | I’ve been on the phone with a sheriff in Nevada. | 我一直在和内华达州的一位警长通话 |
[02:03] | There’s been a series of suspicious accidents | 雷诺市发生一系列可疑事故 |
[02:05] | in the Reno area that may be connected. | 它们之间可能有关联 |
[02:06] | JJ, this can’t wait till morning? | 小洁 不能等明天再说吗 |
[02:08] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕等不了 |
[02:09] | If I’m right about this, | 如果没猜错的话 |
[02:10] | I think we’ll be leaving first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早我们就得赶过去 |
[02:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:14] | Three nights ago outside of Reno, | 三天前在雷诺城外 |
[02:15] | this car was hit by a tractor trailer. | 这辆车被一辆连挂卡车撞到 |
[02:18] | Any survivors? | 有人生还吗 |
[02:19] | The truck driver walked away unharmed. | 卡车司机毫发无伤 |
[02:21] | Jonathan and Rebecca Gallen, | 轿车上的乔纳森和丽贝卡·高伦夫妇 |
[02:24] | the passengers in the car, were DOA. | 送达医院时已死亡 |
[02:25] | When the local sheriff arrived on the scene, | 当地警长到达现场时 |
[02:26] | he noticed several things, | 发现几处异样 |
[02:28] | no blood spatter inside the car. | 车内没有血迹横飞 |
[02:30] | No seat belt burns. | 没有安全带瘀伤 |
[02:31] | No lacerations from the air bags. | 也没有安全气囊造成的撕裂伤 |
[02:34] | They we dead before the accident. | 他俩在事故前就已死亡 |
[02:36] | The autopsy confirmed that and the cause of death. | 法医证实了这点及真正的死因 |
[02:38] | Blunt force head trauma | 他俩头部遭钝器攻击 |
[02:40] | and evidence of rape | 并且有证据表明 |
[02:41] | and torture to the woman. | 女人生前曾遭强奸和虐待 |
[02:43] | The unsub wasn’t very successful at hiding | 嫌犯未能成功掩盖 |
[02:44] | the fact that he murdered two people. | 自己谋杀两人的事实 |
[02:46] | Or there’s a chance that he has gotten away with it before. | 也有可能他之前曾经侥幸脱罪 |
[02:49] | After I spoke to the sheriff, | 向警长了解过情况后 |
[02:50] | I had Garcia look into any similar accidents | 我让加西亚查找其他发生在 |
[02:53] | near the California, Nevada border. | 加州和内华达边界的相似事故 |
[02:55] | She found two with a similar M.O. | 她发现过去几周内 |
[02:58] | in the past couple of weeks. | 有两起相似案件的发生 |
[02:59] | Both were couples, in a car, hit by a tractor trailer. | 都是夫妻俩在车里 被连挂卡车撞上 |
[03:02] | It’s always a man and a woman | 每次都是一男一女 |
[03:04] | stopped right in the middle of the road. | 把车停在路中央 |
[03:05] | It’s always at night on a remote highway. | 都是在夜间远离主干线的高速公路上 |
[03:07] | It can’t be a coincidence the victim type | 这不可能是巧合 被害人类型 |
[03:09] | and this very specific M.O. | 和如此特殊的作案手法 |
[03:11] | are the same in all three cases. | 在三起案件中完全一样 |
[03:13] | Was Garcia able to find any connection between them? | 加西亚有没有找出案件之间的关联 |
[03:15] | One thing they have in common is that they all disappeared | 三起案件的共同点是 被害人全部在 |
[03:17] | for 48 hours prior to the accidents. | 案发前48小时失踪 |
[03:19] | We know what he does to his victims during that time. | 我们知道他在这段时间内对被害人做了什么 |
[03:23] | We just need to figure out where he finds them. | 现在只需搞清他是怎么找上他们的 |
[03:29] | Wow. I can barely keep my eyes open. | 我眼睛都睁不开了 |
[03:32] | You’ve been asleep since we left Reno. | 我们离开雷诺之后你就一直在睡 |
[03:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:37] | Oops. | 不好意思 |
[03:44] | Aah! Ian, look out! | 伊恩 小心 |
[03:54] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[03:59] | That was close. | 刚才好险 |
[04:02] | Maybe we both need some rest. | 我俩都该休息一下 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:18] | You coming in? | 你来吗 |
[04:19] | No. I’m gonna call your mom and check in with the kids. | 不 我得打给你妈问问孩子的事 |
[04:22] | You better lock the doors. | 最好先把车门锁上 |
[04:24] | I’m not afraid of the dark. | 我又不怕黑 |
[04:26] | Sure you’re not. | 你当然不怕 |
[05:12] | Damn it, Ian. | 讨厌 伊恩 |
[05:14] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[05:15] | Me to get your second wind. | 给你提提神 |
[05:17] | – Oh, god. – We’ve got this little paradise all to ourselves. | -天呐 -这个小天堂完全属于咱俩了 |
[05:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:22] | Look around. We’re the only ones here. | 你看 这里只有我俩 |
[05:25] | It’s such a beautiful night. | 多么美好的夜晚 |
[05:30] | Let’s get to the cabin. | 我们进屋吧 |
[05:33] | I’m so glad we took this trip. | 真高兴我们能出来旅行 |
[05:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:13] | Paradise | 天堂 |
[06:18] | Thomas Fuller wrote, | 托马斯·富勒曾说 |
[06:20] | “A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell.” | 愚者天堂即是智者地狱 |
[06:25] | JJ? | 小洁 |
[06:27] | It’s so the baby can’t hear. | 这样宝宝就听不见我们说话了 |
[06:29] | What’s he listening to? | 他在听什么 |
[06:30] | Beethoven. | 贝多芬 |
[06:31] | I personally preferred Mozart, myself. | 我个人更喜欢莫扎特 |
[06:33] | But be careful to limit his exposure to one hour a day. | 不过注意 每天别超过一小时 |
[06:36] | Amniotic fluids have a tendency to amplify sound. | 羊水会把声音放大 |
[06:38] | Thanks for the reminder, doc. | 谢谢提醒 博士 |
[06:41] | Ok, so, all three crashes were on highways | 三起车祸都发生在位于卡森 太浩湖 |
[06:45] | outside of Carson City, Lake Tahoe and Reno. | 和雷诺市周边的高速公路上 |
[06:47] | All cities with a large | 这些城市的特点是人口数量多 |
[06:49] | and diverse, transit population. | 组成多元且流动性大 |
[06:50] | Not to mention the thousands | 更别提数千当地人中 |
[06:52] | of locals mixing with seasonal workers. | 还混杂着季节工了 |
[06:54] | An endless pool of victims to chose from. | 可供选择的被害人实在太多 |
[06:56] | Rebecca Gallen was beaten badly. | 丽贝卡·高伦被毒打过 |
[06:58] | Ribs broken ante-mortem. | 死前肋骨折断 |
[06:59] | He’d need time and privacy to do this. | 他需要时间和私人空间作案 |
[07:01] | That would suggest the killer either lives or works in the area. | 说明凶手居住在这里或者是在此地工作 |
[07:04] | He’s going to such extremes to try and hide the murders. | 他采用如此极端的手段隐藏犯罪事实 |
[07:06] | Maybe he has a connection to the victims. | 也许他和被害人有所关联 |
[07:07] | What does the press know? | 新闻媒体知道多少 |
[07:08] | All media outlets are reporting an accident. | 媒体都把这事报导成交通事故 |
[07:11] | One thing going for us, | 我们的优势是 |
[07:11] | the killer has no idea we know. | 凶手不了解我们已经知情 |
[07:13] | That helps us. | 这对我们很有利 |
[07:14] | JJ, when we land, would you explain to | 小洁 我们抵达后 你去找 |
[07:16] | sheriff Bruner and his deputies how important it is to keep this quiet? | 布鲁纳警长和他的副手说明保密的重要性 |
[07:19] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:19] | If the unsub finds out we’re here, | 如果嫌犯发现我们来了 |
[07:21] | all bets are off. | 就满盘皆输了 |
[07:23] | He could change M.O. | 他可能会改变作案手法 |
[07:24] | or just pick up and find his victims somewhere else. | 或是去别处挑选被害人下手 |
[07:49] | Am I dreaming? | 我在做梦吗 |
[07:52] | Time to get up. | 该起床了 |
[07:54] | No, it’s a nightmare. | 那就成噩梦了 |
[07:56] | I want banana pancakes. | 我想吃香蕉煎饼 |
[08:03] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:03] | Abby Corbin, we don’t have any kids, | 艾比·柯尔宾 咱们不受孩子 狗和父母 |
[08:06] | dogs or parents to deal with for eight more hours. | 打扰的时间只剩八小时了 |
[08:10] | Please let me sleep. | 让我睡一会儿吧 |
[08:12] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[08:13] | Doesn’t melted butter and maple syrup sound so good? | 融化的黄油和枫糖浆听着不诱人吗 |
[08:18] | I’ll tell you what sounds really good right now. | 让我告诉你什么才真正诱人 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:23] | Peace and quiet. | 清静 |
[08:25] | You’re so not a morning person. | 你怎么一点朝气都没有 |
[08:29] | You knew that before we got married. | 我们结婚之前你就知道这点了 |
[08:34] | From this point on, the company line is simple. | 现在起 我们的宗旨很简单 |
[08:36] | The FBI’s here investigating a missing persons. | 联调局来调查一名失踪人口 |
[08:39] | You may be thinking, if the public knew the truth, | 你可能觉得 如果公众知道真相 |
[08:41] | they might be able to help us. | 他们也许能出点力 |
[08:42] | But we can’t risk this getting out | 但我们不能冒险散布消息 |
[08:44] | because this killer needs | 因为我们要让 |
[08:45] | to believe he’s getting away with murder. | 凶手以为自己还在逍遥法外 |
[08:47] | Any future calls related to this investigation | 任何与案件调查有关的电话 |
[08:49] | can be directed to me or Agent Jareau. | 可以直接转给我或洁婼探员 |
[08:52] | Remember, if we can just keep a lid on this now | 记住 现在不漏风声 |
[08:53] | it’ll only help us later. Thanks. | 后面的事就好办多了 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Thank you, Agent Jareau. | 谢谢 洁婼探员 |
[08:58] | Yeah. Just doing my job. | 尽好本职罢了 |
[09:00] | Ah, it’s not much, but it’s a place to hang your hats. | 地方不大 不过勉强够用 |
[09:03] | All we need is a table and an evidence board. | 我们只需要一张桌子 一块证据板 |
[09:05] | Sheriff, if you don’t mind, | 警长 你不介意的话 |
[09:06] | some of us would like to go to the site of the accident. | 我的组员想去现场看看 |
[09:09] | I’ll have a deputy take you. | 我让副警长带你们去 |
[09:12] | Rebecca Gallen’s father is coming in to claim the bodies. | 丽贝卡·高伦的父亲正赶来认领遗体 |
[09:14] | Why don’t you let us take care of that? | 不如就交给我们吧 |
[09:16] | I’d appreciate it. | 乐意之至 |
[09:17] | I’ll drive you myself. | 我开车送你去 |
[09:18] | Do you have any aerial photos of the crash sites? | 你们有没有车祸现场的航拍图 |
[09:21] | We didn’t think to get any. | 我们没想到这点 |
[09:23] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[09:23] | I’ll have our technical analyst get some from the NSA. | 我让我们的技术分析员从国安局调一些 |
[09:26] | I’d like to see what the areas surrounding the highways are like. | 我想看看高速公路周围的地貌 |
[09:34] | First victims, Fritz and Johanna Dietrich, | 第一对死者 弗里茨和约翰娜·迪特里希 |
[09:36] | were found ten days ago, visiting from Germany. | 来自德国 10天前被发现 |
[09:38] | Their accident site was on highway 50 | 事发地点在50号高速路 |
[09:40] | just south of Tahoe. | 位于太浩南边 |
[09:42] | Second couple, Melissa and Tom Taylor, | 第二对夫妻 梅丽莎和汤姆·泰勒 |
[09:44] | were from Oregon. | 来自俄勒冈州 |
[09:45] | They were found on the 267, northeast of Tahoe, | 他们在太浩东北部267号高速公路被发现 |
[09:48] | not far from the interstate. | 离州际公路不远 |
[09:49] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[09:50] | And the latest victims, | 最后一对死者 |
[09:50] | Jonathan and Rebecca Gallen, | 乔纳森和丽贝卡·高伦 |
[09:52] | were from Arizona. | 来自亚利桑那州 |
[09:53] | Their accident occurred between | 他们的事故发生在雷诺和卡森市之间的 |
[09:56] | Reno and Carson city on highway 395. | 395号高速公路 |
[09:57] | Right here. | 这里 |
[09:58] | All three couples were staying in the area without reservations. | 这三对夫妻均未在当地预定宾馆 |
[10:01] | And the only transactions on their credit cards | 并且他们唯一的信用卡交易记录 |
[10:03] | were from gas stations hundred of miles away. | 是在离这百里外的加油站 |
[10:05] | The common theme here is no paper trail. | 共同特征是没有书面记录 |
[10:07] | If no one can contact them or trace them, | 若没人能联系或追踪他们 |
[10:09] | they become the perfect victims. | 他们就成了完美的被害人 |
[10:10] | Rebecca Gallen’s father is going to be here soon. | 丽贝卡·高伦的父亲快到了 |
[10:13] | I’ll talk to him. | 我来和他谈 |
[10:14] | Maybe he can help us fill in some of the blanks. | 也许他可以为我们解答一些疑问 |
[10:24] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to go home now | 如果你不介意 我想马上回家 |
[10:26] | and tell my wife that I didn’t kill that couple. | 告诉我妻子我没杀那对夫妇 |
[10:28] | Sir, we’re gonna have to ask you not to do that. | 先生 我们得阻止你这么做 |
[10:30] | But everyone believes I killed them. | 但大家都认为是我杀了他们 |
[10:32] | You don’t know what that feels like. | 你们不知道那种感觉 |
[10:33] | We understand what we’re asking of you, | 我们明白你的感受 |
[10:35] | but this is an extremely important part of our investigation. | 但这是我们调查中最重要的环节 |
[10:38] | We need the public to continue to believe this was an accident. | 我们需要让公众相信这是起意外 |
[10:41] | Mr. Jones, we will catch this guy. | 琼斯先生 我们会抓住凶手 |
[10:43] | And when we do, your good name will be vindicated. | 到时候 我们会证明你的清白 |
[10:45] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[10:49] | Well, ok. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | If I can think of anything | 如果我想起 |
[10:52] | that would be of use to you,I’ll let you know. | 什么有用的线索 我会告诉你们 |
[10:55] | Thanks for your time, sir. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[10:58] | This guy could’ve left the bodies anywhere, | 凶手本可以选择任何地方弃尸 |
[11:01] | on the side of the road, buried in the ground. | 扔在路边 或者埋掉 |
[11:03] | But he didn’t, and there’s a reason for that. | 但他没那么做 背后必有原因 |
[11:05] | Yeah. He’s taunting us. | 没错 他在嘲弄我们 |
[11:06] | No, he’s not. | 并非如此 |
[11:07] | This behavior tells us | 他的行为告诉我们 |
[11:08] | the risk of leaving the bodies where he killed them | 把尸体留在凶杀现场的风险 |
[11:10] | is greater than the risk he takes staging these accidents. | 比策划这些车祸的风险要高 |
[11:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Satellite photos. | 这是卫星图片 |
[11:19] | Look at that. All three accident sites have similar blind curves. | 看 三起事故地点都位于碍视弯道 |
[11:22] | The grade of the hill about the same, every location. | 每处的山坡斜率都相同 |
[11:25] | Now, what are these areas just off the highway? | 公路外的这片区域是什么地方 |
[11:28] | Some are fire roads, | 有些是防火带 |
[11:29] | some are trails for off-road vehicles, ATVs and such. | 有些是越野车和全地形车走的小路 |
[11:32] | We know this guy’s organized. | 可以知道这家伙做事有条不紊 |
[11:35] | Looks like he plans his escapes in advance. | 看起来他提前找好了逃跑路线 |
[11:48] | Mr. Sanders, I’m very sorry | 桑德斯先生 我很抱歉 |
[11:49] | that you have to be here under these circumstances. | 在这样的情况下叫你来 |
[11:52] | No father should have to claim his daughter’s dead body. | 白发人送黑发人总是不应该的 |
[11:55] | You’re also here for your son-in-law Jon, correct? | 你同时还认领女婿乔恩的尸体 对吧 |
[11:58] | Uh, I’m gonna need a full copy of that accident report. | 我要一份完整的事故报告 |
[12:02] | We’re suing that truck driver and his employer. | 我们要起诉那个卡车司机及其雇主 |
[12:06] | Mr. Sanders, your daughter and son-in-law were hit by the tractor trailer, | 桑德斯先生 你女儿女婿是被卡车撞了 |
[12:12] | but that’s not how they died. | 但那不是他们的死因 |
[12:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[12:17] | They were dead hours before the collision. | 他们在撞车之前几小时就死了 |
[12:18] | No. The police told us they died in the accident. | 不 警方说他们死于交通事故 |
[12:21] | Yes, sir. I understand that. | 是的 先生 我理解 |
[12:22] | We had to wait for the autopsy results, | 当时验尸结果还没出来 |
[12:24] | and they confirmed that they had been murdered. | 尸检证实了他们是被谋杀的 |
[12:35] | Sir, I do understand how hard this is. | 先生 我知道这些事很难面对 |
[12:38] | We believe Rebecca and Jon | 我们认为丽贝卡和乔恩 |
[12:39] | are the third couple to die in these circumstances. | 是第三对以此种方式被害的夫妇 |
[12:42] | Who would want to kill my baby? | 谁会想要杀我的孩子呢 |
[12:46] | I have a couple of questions. | 我有几个问题要问 |
[12:49] | We found camping equipment in the back of Jon’s car. | 我们在乔恩的后备箱里发现了露营装备 |
[12:52] | Yeah, yeah. He was real big on the outdoors. | 是啊 他很喜欢户外活动 |
[12:56] | This time he had to drag her along with him. | 这次他非要拉着我女儿一起去 |
[12:59] | – Do you know where he liked to camp? – No. | -你知道他都喜欢去哪露营吗 -不知道 |
[13:01] | Where he liked to hike? | 他喜欢去哪里徒步旅行 |
[13:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:04] | Did he ever bring Rebecca souvenirs? | 他有没有给丽贝卡买过什么纪念品 |
[13:07] | – T-Shirts from anywhere? – I don’t know. | -纪念T恤什么的 -我不知道 |
[13:12] | How about restaurants? Places he liked to eat. | 餐馆呢 他常去的餐馆 |
[13:17] | My baby has a… | 我女儿喜欢 |
[13:20] | had a sweet tooth. | 生前喜欢吃甜食 |
[13:23] | And, uh… Jon would always bring her back these donuts. | 所以乔恩总给她买甜甜圈回来 |
[13:29] | We found a matchbook from a diner…Flo’s? | 我们发现了一家餐厅的火柴盒 弗洛餐厅 |
[13:33] | Does that ring a bell? | 这能让你想起什么吗 |
[13:34] | Maybe. I can’t be sure. | 可能吧 我也不确定 |
[13:36] | It was a real popular place. | 那家店生意特别好 |
[13:38] | But… | 但是 |
[13:41] | he always brought some back for her. | 他总会帮她带一些回来 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:59] | Be right with you. | 马上就来 |
[14:02] | It’s not even lunchtime yet. | 没到午饭时间就这么多人了 |
[14:04] | The sign said people will travel for miles for Flo’s donuts. | 招牌上说人们会专程来这买弗洛甜甜圈 |
[14:08] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[14:09] | Would you like a dozen to share? | 你们想点一打分着吃吗 |
[14:12] | Ooh. FBI. | 联调局的 |
[14:14] | Ma’am, we’re trying to trace the steps of a couple | 女士 我们在追踪一对夫妇的行程 |
[14:15] | that may have been here a few days ago. | 他们几天前可能来过这里 |
[14:17] | Darlin’, I’ve waited on 87 folks since we opened this morning. | 从早上开门到现在我已经接待了87位客人了 |
[14:21] | Somebody would have to come through here | 除非那人是打着侧手翻进来的 |
[14:22] | doing cartwheels on fire for me to remember. | 我才可能会有印象 |
[14:25] | Would you take a look anyway, please? | 无论如何请你看一眼好吗 |
[14:32] | Huh! Well, I’ll be. | 真是巧了 |
[14:34] | I do remember them. | 我确实记得他们 |
[14:36] | Were they doing cartwheels? | 他们打侧手翻进来的 |
[14:37] | No, but I was. | 没 我倒是翻了 |
[14:38] | The lady left me a $10 tip for breakfast, two days in a row. | 那位女士连续两顿早餐给了我十块钱小费 |
[14:42] | Nice couple. | 他们人很好 |
[14:44] | They in some kind of trouble? | 他们惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[14:53] | There’s no cell service up here. | 这里没有手机信号 |
[14:56] | And that’s a bad thing, why? | 那也不见得是坏事吧 |
[14:58] | I do want to check in on the kids. | 我只是想问问孩子们怎么样了 |
[15:00] | We’ll be home by dinner. | 我们晚饭时间就到家了 |
[15:07] | Hey, I can’t find my underwear. | 我找不到我的内裤了 |
[15:08] | Have you seen them? | 你看见过吗 |
[15:09] | You caught me. | 这可难住我了 |
[15:11] | I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[15:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:14] | I threw them in that vicinity over there. | 我应该是把它扔到那附近了 |
[15:15] | You know what? They didn’t just get up and walk away. | 它又不可能自己长腿跑掉 |
[15:30] | Hey. Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:32] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:36] | Hey, it’s breakfast. | 早餐来了 |
[15:48] | Ok. This chair is bolted to the floor. | 这把椅子被钉在地板上了 |
[15:52] | Someone really thinks we’d want to steal this crap? | 还真有人以为我们会偷这些破烂 |
[15:54] | One man’s trash… | 一人之废 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 他人之宝 我懂 |
[15:58] | Did you find your underwear? | 找到内裤了吗 |
[16:00] | No. | 没有 |
[16:02] | It’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[16:03] | I’m not laughing. | 我没笑 |
[16:05] | But if I start looking around and find it, | 但如果让我给找到了 |
[16:07] | you owe me lunch. | 你得请我吃午饭 |
[16:09] | I’ll take that bet. | 我就赌一次吧 |
[16:12] | At least you finally got my breakfast. | 至少你终于把我的早餐给弄来了 |
[16:15] | I didn’t order this. | 这不是我点的 |
[16:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | I didn’t. | 真没点 |
[16:23] | Well, neither did I. | 也不是我点的 |
[16:26] | So who knew I wanted banana pancakes? | 那还有谁知道我想吃香蕉煎饼呢 |
[16:32] | It’s time to go. | 赶紧离开这 |
[16:37] | We have a witness who can put the Gallens at a diner in Sherwood. | 有人在舍伍德的一家餐厅看到了高伦夫妇 |
[16:42] | So it’s possible they were staying close by. | 他们很有可能也在那附近住宿 |
[16:45] | I thought you forgot about me. | 我还以为你们把我忘了呢 |
[16:47] | It hurt. | 伤心啊 |
[16:47] | Garcia, what information do you have on Sherwood, Nevada? | 加西亚 关于内华达州舍伍德你能查到什么 |
[16:50] | Uhh…Sherwood. | 舍伍德 |
[16:53] | A lovely town that is east of Lake Tahoe, | 太浩湖东边一个美丽的小镇 |
[16:56] | near the state line, | 位置靠近州界线 |
[16:57] | this area has close to 300 hotels, motels and resorts. | 这里有近300家酒店 汽车旅馆和度假村 |
[17:00] | – Garcia, can you send us a list of… – Addresses and phone numbers? | -加西亚 给我们发一份 -地址和电话 |
[17:02] | On its way, kind sir. | 正在发送 这位先生 |
[17:04] | Anything else I can do you for? | 还需要我做些什么 |
[17:05] | Not for now. | 暂时没有了 |
[17:06] | Thank you, Garcia. | 谢谢你 加西亚 |
[17:07] | You, my fine furry friends, are welcome. | 不客气 我可爱的毛茸茸的好朋友们 |
[17:11] | Remind me to have her drug tested. | 记得提醒我给她做药检 |
[17:12] | So what’s our plan? | 我们接下来怎么做 |
[17:13] | I’ll start narrowing down the list. | 开始按清单排查 缩小范围 |
[17:15] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:15] | We knock on every door and show pictures of the Gallens. | 我们挨户敲门 给他们看高伦夫妇的照片 |
[17:18] | That could take days, weeks even. | 那可能会花好几天甚至几个星期的时间 |
[17:19] | I know we don’t have the manpower, | 我知道我们没那么多人力 |
[17:21] | but at this point, what choice do we have? | 但事已至此 我们别无选择了 |
[17:26] | Abby, let’s go. Car’s running. | 艾比 我们走 车子已经启动了 |
[17:28] | Ok, ok. | 好的 |
[17:31] | – Did you get everything? – Yes. I got it. | -东西收拾好了吗 -好了 |
[17:32] | – You sure? – Yes. Um… | -你确定 -确定 |
[17:36] | Ian, it’s stuck. | 伊恩 门卡住了 |
[17:38] | You’ve got to just jiggle the handle. | 你得稍微摇一下门把手 |
[17:39] | – I can’t. – All right. Well… | -不行 -我来 |
[17:49] | Wait a minute. Ian, there’s someone outside. | 等等 伊恩 外面有个人 |
[17:53] | Open it! Open the window! | 把窗子打开 |
[17:55] | Hey! Open the door! | 快开门 |
[18:06] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[18:19] | Morning, JJ. | 早上好 小洁 |
[18:20] | Sorry for the wake-up call. | 抱歉把你们叫起来 |
[18:22] | It’s all right. Wasn’t sleeping. | 没关系 反正也没睡 |
[18:23] | It looks like we’ve got a possible missing persons. | 又有一起疑似人口失踪的报案 |
[18:26] | Ian and Abby Corbin were in Reno for the weekend. | 伊恩和艾比·柯尔宾周末在雷诺度假 |
[18:28] | They were supposed to be home yesterday. | 他们昨天就该到家了 |
[18:29] | Where’s home? | 他们家住哪里 |
[18:30] | San Luis Obispo. | 圣路易斯奥比斯波 |
[18:32] | They could’ve driven right through Sherwood. | 他们很有可能驾车穿过舍伍德 |
[18:33] | They’ve already been missing a night. | 他们已经失踪一晚上了 |
[18:35] | His mom’s looking after their two kids. | 他的妈妈在照看两个孩子 |
[18:38] | Call me when everybody gets here. | 等人到齐了叫我 |
[18:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:42] | Left-over Kung Pao chicken? | 吃剩的宫保鸡丁 |
[18:44] | That’s disgusting. | 真是恶心 |
[18:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:48] | The smell of Chinese food makes you sick, | 中餐的味道让你恶心 |
[18:51] | but you don’t even flinch when you look at those pictures. | 但是看着那些罪案照片你却一点不犯怵 |
[18:53] | She’s pretty tough. | 她很强悍 |
[18:59] | How much longer are you going to do that? | 你打算这样弄多久 |
[19:01] | We can’t just sit here all night. | 我们不能整晚在这傻坐着 |
[19:02] | Well, we haven’t been sitting…Ian, | 我们根本就没坐下过 伊恩 |
[19:06] | and it’s morning. | 而且现在已经是早上了 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:11] | Is that cement? | 那是水泥地吗 |
[19:13] | Calm down. | 你冷静点 |
[19:14] | Damn it, Abby, I’m trying to get us out of here. | 真该死 艾比 我在想法让我们逃出去 |
[19:21] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[19:38] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[19:47] | I don’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[19:53] | Let me see it, please. | 来让我看看 |
[19:59] | Ian and Abby Corbin have already been missing for over 24 hours, | 伊恩和艾比·柯尔宾已经失踪24小时 |
[20:02] | which means we may only have until tonight to find them. | 意味着我们必须在今晚之前找到他们 |
[20:04] | According to their families, they left Reno yesterday | 他们的家人说 他们昨天就离开了雷诺 |
[20:07] | and were planning on stopping somewhere for the night. | 并计划沿路找地方过夜 |
[20:08] | They didn’t use a credit card. | 他们没有使用信用卡 |
[20:10] | Unless they travel with a lot of cash, | 除非他们携带大量现金旅行 |
[20:12] | the room wasn’t too expensive. | 否则住的房间肯定不贵 |
[20:14] | They were not traveling on the interstate, | 他们并没有走洲际公路 |
[20:16] | that eliminates over half of our previous search. | 这样可以排除之前一半的搜索 |
[20:18] | Sounds like we’re looking for somebody | 看来我们要找的凶手 |
[20:20] | who works the night shift at a back road motel. | 很可能在某间偏僻的汽车旅馆值夜班 |
[20:22] | And we think he’s most likely in his early to mid-thirties. | 而且我们认为他的年龄应该是30到35岁 |
[20:25] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[20:26] | Abducting couples is an ambitious task, | 劫持夫妇很有难度 |
[20:28] | and this guy’s had time to perfect his skill. | 凶手得有足够的时间来完善他的技能 |
[20:30] | He could be older. | 他的年龄或许更大 |
[20:31] | Don’t get hung up on his age, | 不要纠结凶手的年龄 |
[20:33] | that’s the hardest thing to predict. | 这是最难预测的东西 |
[20:34] | What we do know is females take extensive beatings from him, | 我们已知女性被害人遭受了严重殴打 |
[20:37] | and that combined with the sexual assault, | 并伴随性侵犯 |
[20:39] | tells us he’s a violent anger excitation rapist. | 说明他是一个具有暴力倾向的强奸犯 |
[20:42] | A sexual sadist like this can’t get off | 一个性虐待狂只能通过 |
[20:44] | unless he’s torturing and watching the effects on his victims. | 虐待和观察被害人的惨状才能满足 |
[20:47] | Part of the torture is psychological. | 也包括心理上的虐待 |
[20:49] | This is another reason he takes couples. | 他绑架夫妻还有一个原因 |
[20:51] | Chances are he forces one to watch his power over the other. | 很可能他逼其中一个目睹他对另一个施暴 |
[20:55] | Because only the women suffer sexual torture, | 因为只有女性遭受性虐待 |
[20:58] | he’s likely a magnant misogynist. | 他有可能极其厌恶女人 |
[21:00] | This typically stems from an extreme hatred towards a woman | 他对女性的极度憎恨 |
[21:03] | who was relentless in her psychological and physical abuse. | 源于某个女人对他身心的残忍伤害 |
[21:07] | How do you know the dad wasn’t the abusive one | 你怎么知道施虐者不是父亲 |
[21:09] | and he’s just continuing the cycle? | 而他只是继承了传统 |
[21:12] | Only a woman could make him hate women this much. | 只有女人才可能让她如此憎恨女人 |
[21:14] | The idea of the “Terrible mother” is best illustrated | 在神话中 坏母亲往往被塑造成 |
[21:16] | in world mythology by the negative aspects of the great mother. | 好母亲形象的对立面 |
[21:19] | Instead of nurturing her children, she destroyed him. | 她不是养育孩子 而是毁掉孩子 |
[21:22] | And given this upbringing, | 在这种成长环境之下 |
[21:23] | it’s highly unlikely he’d ever been in a relationship, | 他很有可能从没谈过恋爱 |
[21:26] | let alone been married. | 更不用说结婚了 |
[21:27] | And since he works in the service industry, | 他在服务行业工作 |
[21:28] | he’s forced to deal with a lot of people. | 所以不得不和很多人接触 |
[21:30] | So he can probably hide his aversion to women | 在把她们关起来之前 |
[21:32] | until he gets them behind closed doors. | 他可能隐藏了对女人的憎恶 |
[21:34] | With that said, we shouldn’t rule out anyone | 如此说来 曾经有过针对女性的犯罪史的人 |
[21:36] | with prior offenses toward women. | 都不能被排除嫌疑 |
[21:38] | Given the amount of time he spends with his victims, | 考虑到与被害人相处时间很长 |
[21:40] | he requires a great deal of privacy. | 他需要很大的私人空间 |
[21:42] | He may even utilize an ATV to get away from the accident sites, | 他甚至可能利用全地形车逃离现场 |
[21:45] | so the property may back up onto an off-road trail. | 所以他的落脚点可能在野外小路上 |
[21:48] | We should therefore concentrate on the most remote motels first. | 我们得先留意一下偏远的汽车旅馆 |
[21:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[22:15] | Oh, my god! Ian! | 天啊 伊恩 |
[22:18] | He was right there! | 他就在那儿 |
[22:26] | You just watched me do that. | 你看着我敲过了 |
[22:28] | You always second guess me. | 你总是怀疑我 |
[22:30] | Trust me. It’s not going to break. | 相信我 这个敲不破的 |
[22:33] | I’m always second-guessing you? | 我总是怀疑你 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:35] | When? | 什么时候 |
[22:37] | You want to get into this now? | 你想现在吵架吗 |
[22:42] | We never should have stopped. | 我们就不该停车 |
[22:43] | Oh, so it’s my fault? | 所以这是我的错了 |
[22:44] | No. I didn’t…I didn’t say that. | 不 我没 我没那么说 |
[22:46] | But you want to. Go ahead. | 但你想这么说 说吧 |
[22:47] | Fine. | 好 |
[22:49] | If you hadn’t been hung over, | 要不是你宿醉 |
[22:50] | we could’ve been on the road a lot earlier. | 我们就能早点上路 |
[22:52] | So it is my fault. | 所以这就是我的错了 |
[22:54] | No, it’s mine. | 不 是我的错 |
[22:56] | I should’ve cut you off. | 我应该阻止你喝酒的 |
[22:59] | Sorry for enjoying myself on vacation. | 抱歉在假期里稍微享受了一下 |
[23:01] | You should try it sometime. | 你也应该试试看 |
[23:02] | I have fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[23:04] | I just don’t have to be drunk. | 只是不用喝醉 |
[23:05] | Once a year I have a few too many at dinner. | 一年一次 也就晚餐的时候多喝了点 |
[23:10] | Don’t confuse me with your father. | 不要把我和你父亲相提并论 |
[23:37] | Oh, my. | 老天 |
[23:45] | Haven’t seen them. | 没见过他们 |
[23:48] | How many employees you got working here? | 你有多少个雇员 |
[23:51] | I’ve got 11 people on payroll. | 领工钱的有11个人 |
[23:55] | You got a night manager? | 有夜班经理吗 |
[23:56] | We rotate the shift. | 我们轮流值夜班 |
[23:57] | Got a nice set up in the back office. | 我们后勤办公室的装备齐全 |
[23:59] | All the movie channels. | 有所有的电影频道 |
[24:01] | Your employees, they have access to all these rooms? | 你的雇员可以进入所有的房间吗 |
[24:03] | We all have master keys, yeah. | 是的 我们都有万能钥匙 |
[24:05] | I need to see list of all of those names. | 我想看下全部雇员的名单 |
[24:08] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:10] | You get a lot of people staying over? | 有很多人在这里过夜吗 |
[24:13] | Some hard-core riders. | 一些铁杆车迷 |
[24:14] | Guys come up here for a night or two. | 这些人来这住一到两个晚上 |
[24:16] | Ever get any couples? | 有夫妻吗 |
[24:18] | You know any girls who’d stay here? | 哪有女孩会在这过夜 |
[24:19] | Yeah. I guess it is a bit… | 是啊 是有点… |
[24:22] | Rustic. | 太粗犷了 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:24] | They might get dirty. | 她们可能会弄脏自己 |
[24:27] | So the rentals keep you busy. | 租房生意不错吧 |
[24:30] | Tourists, mainly. | 主要是旅客 |
[24:32] | Most locals have their own. | 大多数当地人都有自己的地方住 |
[24:33] | Imagine it’s pretty easy to get yourself turned around out there. | 在这里挺容易迷失方向吧 |
[24:37] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[24:39] | But it’s faster getting around on trails than on the roads. | 但是出行走山路比走公路快 |
[24:43] | So, you run this place alone? | 你独自经营这个地方吗 |
[24:46] | More work, more money. | 多劳多得 |
[24:50] | Do you mind if I keep this? | 我可以拿走这个吗 |
[24:51] | – Help yourself. – Thanks for your time. | -请自便 -谢谢合作 |
[25:06] | He’s going to jam that thing in your face again. | 他会再用刀捅你脸的 |
[25:09] | I need some air. | 我需要吸点空气 |
[25:10] | Do you want to get hurt? | 你想受伤吗 |
[25:14] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[25:16] | The silent treatment. | 冷战开始了 |
[25:19] | You know what? It’s two speeds with us lately, Ian. | 伊恩 最近我们不在一个节奏上 |
[25:21] | We either lash out or we shut down. | 要不就吵 要不就不说话 |
[25:24] | That’s not true, Ab. | 艾比 不是这样的 |
[25:25] | Really? Then what do you call this? | 是吗 那这又算什么 |
[25:37] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉久等 |
[25:39] | I was around back. | 我在后面忙活 |
[25:40] | Aaron hotchner, FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[25:42] | I’m Wayne Dryden. I’m the manager. | 我是经理韦恩·德莱顿 |
[25:44] | We’re looking for these people. | 我们在找这两个人 |
[25:46] | Have you seen them? | 你见过他们吗 |
[25:47] | Their names are Abby and Ian Corbin. | 他们的名字是艾比和伊恩·柯尔宾 |
[25:50] | They must have done something really bad | 联邦调查局都出动 |
[25:52] | to bring the FBI all the way out here. | 他们一定犯了大事了 |
[25:53] | They’re missing. | 他们失踪了 |
[25:54] | Is there anyone else here who may have seen them? | 这有谁见过他们吗 |
[25:56] | Well, it’s just me and the old lady. | 这里只有我和一个老太太 |
[25:57] | And she’s down at the mall for this Hummel Expo. | 她是来购物中心看胡默尔展览的 |
[26:00] | She collects those things. | 她收藏那东西 |
[26:01] | – Do you know them? – I’ve heard of them. | -你知道那东西吗 -听说过 |
[26:03] | She’s got those things taking over my office. | 她的那些东西占领了我的办公室 |
[26:06] | They are everywhere in there. | 摆得到处都是 |
[26:07] | It’s a sight. | 真是一景 |
[26:09] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[26:10] | Do you have any rooms? | 还有房间吗 |
[26:11] | One moment, sir. | 稍等一下 先生 |
[26:13] | If you see or hear anything, here’s my card. | 如果你有什么线索 这是我的名片 |
[26:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:17] | I hope you find who you’re looking for. | 希望你们早日找到他们 |
[26:22] | I’m sorry, sir. We have a full house. | 对不起先生 没有房间了 |
[26:23] | But you just said… | 但你刚刚说 |
[26:24] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:26] | Well, you have any ideas where we could stay? | 你知道还有什么地方能住的吗 |
[26:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:30] | You can drive back down the road… | 你可以沿路往回开 |
[26:32] | And you turn left, | 左转 |
[26:33] | there’s about 200 places. | 有大概200间旅店 |
[26:35] | And turn right, there’s about 199. | 要是右转 有大概199间 |
[26:45] | It’s already dark, | 天都黑了 |
[26:46] | and we’ve barely gotten through half of the motels. | 我们还没查完一半的汽车旅馆 |
[26:49] | Maybe he’s not in the remote areas | 也许不在偏远的地方 |
[26:51] | you think he’s hiding in the middle of everything? | 你认为他藏在显眼的地方 |
[26:52] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[26:54] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[26:55] | Wait. Guys? | 大家等一下 |
[26:56] | Garcia found a connection | 加西亚在汽车旅馆杂务工 |
[26:58] | between a motel handyman and Rebecca Gallen. | 和丽贝卡·高伦之间找到了一些联系 |
[27:01] | They went to high school together. | 他们上同一所高中 |
[27:02] | So, I thought maybe he was connected to other victims. | 所以我认为他可能与其他的被害人也有联系 |
[27:05] | It turns out he’s not, | 结果并没有 |
[27:07] | but there’s something else that all of the women have in common. | 但是这些女人都有共同点 |
[27:10] | Rebecca Gallen was found in a bra, T-shirt, | 发现丽贝卡·高伦的时候她穿着文胸 T恤 |
[27:14] | skirt and flip flops. | 短裙 人字拖 |
[27:15] | Johanna Dietrich in a dress and sandals. | 约翰娜·迪特里希穿着连衣裙和凉鞋 |
[27:18] | Melissa Taylor was wearing a bra, tank top, and jeans. | 梅丽莎·泰勒穿文胸 背心和牛仔裤 |
[27:22] | None of them were wearing underwear. | 她们都没有穿内裤 |
[27:23] | How do you know it was taken? | 你怎么知道内裤是被拿走的 |
[27:25] | Because they all packed it in their bags, | 因为她们都把内裤放在包里了 |
[27:27] | but none were wearing it during the collisions. | 但撞车发生时 都没有穿 |
[27:29] | He leaves his victims in a car without their underwear | 他把被害人的内裤脱掉 留在车里 |
[27:33] | and waits for them to be hit. | 等着他们被撞 |
[27:35] | A violent collision of metal against flesh. | 金属同肉体的暴力碰撞 |
[27:38] | It’s like the accidents are the final rape. | 就好像车祸是终极的强暴 |
[27:43] | This sexual aspect didn’t show up over night | 这些性方面的表现不是一夜形成的 |
[27:45] | this is something he’s been building up to. | 是慢慢建立起来的 |
[27:55] | What do you think your parents told them | 我们都没回家 |
[27:59] | when we didn’t come home? | 你父母会怎么对他们说 |
[28:03] | That we’re on an adventure. | 说我们去冒险了 |
[28:06] | What’s going to happen to them? | 他们会怎么样 |
[28:11] | – Ian. – Abby. | -伊恩 -艾比 |
[28:13] | – Abby, Abby, are you ok? – Yeah. | -艾比 你还好吗 -还好 |
[28:18] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[28:31] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[28:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:34] | Those aren’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[28:35] | He was just in here. | 他刚刚进来过 |
[28:36] | Get behind me. | 躲在我身后 |
[28:39] | Ian, I’m scared. | 伊恩 我好害怕 |
[28:49] | So this guy sees these collisions as some kind of rape. | 这家伙觉得撞车是某种意义上的强奸 |
[28:52] | We know that an underwear fetish typically begins | 内衣癖开始于青春期 |
[28:54] | in adolescence with peeping in neighbors’ windows. | 典型的表现是扒窗户偷窥邻居 |
[28:57] | When that no longer satisfies them, | 当偷窥不能满足他们 |
[28:58] | they’ll burglarize homes | 他们就开始行窃 |
[28:59] | and start taking the object that arouses them. | 拿走可以激发他们性欲的东西 |
[29:01] | If they get away with that long enough, | 如果能够多次成功 |
[29:02] | they become more confident. | 他们就会越来越自信 |
[29:04] | Then the object becomes the woman wearing it. | 然后 目标就是穿这些东西的女人 |
[29:06] | That’s when rape can occur. | 这个时候就会发生强奸事件 |
[29:08] | The one constant is they always take the underwear as a souvenir. | 唯一不变的是他们总是保留内衣作为纪念品 |
[29:11] | Is it possible a pervert like this has ever been arrested? | 这样的变态狂是否有可能有前科 |
[29:14] | There’s a good chance a serial sex offender | 在成为连环强奸犯前 |
[29:16] | with an underwear fetish has been caught before. | 很可能因盗取内衣而被捕过 |
[29:18] | Right again, Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 你又说对了 |
[29:19] | What is it, Garcia? | 怎么了 加西亚 |
[29:20] | For the last two days I’ve been searching through vicap | 过去的两天我一直在未结的案子里 |
[29:23] | for similar rapes and murders in cases that are still open. | 查找类似的强奸和谋杀案 |
[29:25] | That has yielded me diddly squat. | 却一无所获 |
[29:27] | So I regrouped. | 所以我重新振作 |
[29:29] | I looked at some pictures of baby pandas. | 去看了一些熊猫宝宝的照片 |
[29:30] | I went back and I started searching | 然后回过头来 |
[29:32] | for similar rapes and murders in cases that had been solved. Ok? | 在已经结案的类似强奸谋杀案里搜寻 |
[29:36] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[29:37] | Five months ago this guy named Clint Barnes | 五个月前 一个叫克林特·巴恩斯的家伙 |
[29:39] | is convicted of 5 rapes | 在30英里远的塞尔比维尔 |
[29:41] | that have been 30 miles away in Selbyville. | 犯下五起强奸案 |
[29:44] | Now, what’s interesting… | 有趣的是… |
[29:45] | and by interesting I also mean icky and sad and wrong, | 我说有趣其实是指令人作呕十恶不赦 |
[29:48] | is that Mr. Barnes only stole the undergarment of his last victim | 巴恩斯先生只偷了最后一个被害人的内衣 |
[29:52] | and she was beat in exactly | 他对那人的施暴手法 |
[29:53] | the same manner as our current victims. | 与我们的几名被害人完全一致 |
[29:56] | And she was the only one who died. | 而且她是唯一的死者 |
[29:58] | The first four showed no sign of torture? | 前四个没有遭到虐待吗 |
[30:00] | According to statements made by the survivors, yes. | 根据幸存者的口供 没有 |
[30:02] | Some questions about his performance. | 就问了些关于他床上功夫的问题 |
[30:04] | Things like, “Did you enjoy it?” | 比如”爽不爽”之类的 |
[30:07] | That sounds like a power reassurance rapist. | 似乎是个权利满足型强奸犯 |
[30:08] | That doesn’t fit his last crime at all. | 和最后一起犯罪风格完全不符 |
[30:11] | The last victim wasn’t his. | 最后一起不是他作的案 |
[30:15] | It was our unsub’s. | 而是我们的不明嫌犯所为 |
[30:17] | Ian! Ian! Stop! | 伊恩 停手 |
[30:19] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[30:21] | We need to clean your hand. | 你得去洗一下手 |
[30:22] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[30:23] | You’re cut pretty bad. | 你伤得很严重 |
[30:24] | I said I’ll be fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[30:27] | – Ian, what are you doing? – He got in here. | -伊恩 你这是干嘛 -他进来过 |
[30:28] | There’s got to be a way out. | 说明这里有出口 |
[30:31] | Just–Just slow down for one second. | 求求你稍微休息一下 |
[30:35] | – We gotta get out of here! – I know, Ian–Uh! | -我们得从这出去 -我知道 伊恩 |
[30:39] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[30:41] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:42] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[30:44] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[30:46] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是故意的 |
[30:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:49] | I know you didn’t mean it. | 我知道你不是故意的 |
[30:51] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[30:52] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[30:54] | Just get us out of here. | 快带我逃出去 |
[30:56] | Now. | 快点 |
[30:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:59] | The way out has to be in the bathroom. | 出口肯定就在浴室里 |
[31:25] | Files rushed over from the D.A.’s office. | 从检察官那里紧急调出了相关文件 |
[31:28] | How many suspects did the have in the Selbyville case? | 塞尔比维尔一案中有多少嫌疑犯 |
[31:30] | Let’s see. Including Clint Barnes, | 我看看 包括克林特·巴恩斯在内 |
[31:31] | says they had about 10 other men who looked good for it. | 大约有十余人符合条件 |
[31:33] | Brought in double that for questioning. | 审问的人数是它的两倍 |
[31:35] | JJ, cross-reference these names of suspects. | 小洁 把这些嫌犯名字 |
[31:37] | See if you get a match | 和舍伍德的可疑人等 |
[31:38] | with people we still need to talk to in Sherwood. | 进行交叉比对 |
[31:40] | – You got it. – You can use my office. | -马上去办 -你可以用我的办公室 |
[31:41] | Almost all these guys had criminal records. | 这些人几乎都有前科 |
[31:43] | Offenses range from spousal abuse, sex crimes, | 包括虐待伴侣 性犯罪 |
[31:45] | molestation and attempted rape. | 性骚扰 强奸未遂等 |
[31:46] | Our unsub is using brutal, physical force and extreme violence. | 这次的嫌犯手段残酷至极 极端暴力 |
[31:49] | Look for somebody who’s angry and hostile towards his victims. | 他对被害人应该持有强烈的敌意与愤怒 |
[31:52] | Look for an intellectual component. | 注意智力因素 |
[31:53] | This guy used the M.O. of another rapist | 他模仿另一个强奸犯的犯罪手法 |
[31:55] | to make sure the wrong person went to jail for his crimes. | 从而给自己找到了替罪羊 |
[31:57] | The Selbyville police talked to our unsub. | 塞尔比维尔警方审过我们的嫌犯 |
[32:00] | He looked good for these crimes. | 他应该犯过此类罪行 |
[32:02] | He’s in here somewhere. | 在档案中应该能找到 |
[32:05] | You need to let us go. | 快放我们走 |
[32:07] | Now! | 马上 |
[32:13] | People are waiting for us. | 我们的家人在等着我们 |
[32:26] | If we’re not home, | 如果我们没回家 |
[32:28] | they’re going to call the police. | 他们会报警的 |
[32:31] | They have no idea you’re here. | 他们不知道你在这 |
[32:33] | We told them we’re staying in Sherwood. | 我告诉过他们我们住在舍伍德 |
[32:40] | That’s not what Ian said when he checked you in. | 伊恩登记入住的时候可不是这么说的 |
[32:45] | What do you want? | 你到底想干什么 |
[32:50] | I want to know… | 我想知道 |
[32:53] | why you are with a man who doesn’t take care of you. | 你为何要和一个无法照顾你的男人在一起 |
[32:57] | And then you let him push you around like that. | 还允许他把你推来搡去 |
[33:12] | Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be with a real man? | 想不想知道和真男人相处是什么感觉 |
[33:18] | All right, Garcia, let’s try again. | 加西亚 再查一下 |
[33:19] | Go for it. | 听候吩咐 |
[33:20] | Name’s Floyd Henson. | 名叫弗洛伊德·亨森 |
[33:22] | Lived and worked in Sherwood his entire life. | 舍伍德本地人 也在此工作 |
[33:24] | Went to jail at 25 for breaking and entering. | 25岁时因为强行侵入被捕入狱 |
[33:26] | Our friend got caught red-handed with some bloomers | 这位朋友偷内裤时被抓个现行 |
[33:29] | charged with attempted rape. | 被控强奸未遂 |
[33:30] | Jerk served time, got out a year ago. | 一年前刑满释放 |
[33:32] | His last known address is at the Crest Cottages. | 最新登记的住址是山顶小屋 |
[33:34] | JJ, the list of hotels and motels we went to. | 小洁 我们排查过那个旅馆 |
[33:36] | I interviewed the manager there. | 我和经理谈过 |
[33:38] | His name was Dryden, right? | 名字叫德莱顿 是吧 |
[33:40] | Employee records say Wayne Dryden | 山顶小屋的员工记录显示 |
[33:41] | was fired from the Crest Cottages six months ago. | 韦恩·德莱顿六个月前就被开除了 |
[33:43] | The only employee now is the owner… | 现在唯一的雇员就是老板自己 |
[33:47] | Floyd Henson. | 弗洛伊德·亨森 |
[34:01] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[34:07] | Let’s go. I know where we’re going. | 出发 我知道目的地 |
[34:08] | JJ, tell Garcia we’ll call her from the car. | 小洁 告诉加西亚我们上车后打给她 |
[34:20] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[34:22] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[34:24] | Honey, what’d he do to you? | 亲爱的 他对你做了什么 |
[34:27] | I’m going to kill that son of a bitch. | 我要杀了这个混蛋 |
[34:31] | He said he’ll be back. | 他说他会回来 |
[34:33] | Abby, I love you. | 艾比 我爱你 |
[34:37] | I’m going to get us out of here. | 我会救你出去 |
[34:39] | Do you hear me? Abby… | 你听到了吗 艾比 |
[34:52] | I should’ve taken my own advice and gotten some rest. | 我不该强迫自己 应该休息一下的 |
[34:54] | Hotch, we’ve talked to so many people. | 霍奇 我们查了太多人 |
[34:56] | It could’ve been any of us. | 谁都会有疏漏 |
[34:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:02] | Do you hear me, Garcia? | 听得到吗 加西亚 |
[35:03] | Yeah, that’s better. I can sort of hear you. | 好点了 勉强能听到 |
[35:04] | So, like I was saying, | 照我查到的看来看 |
[35:05] | it looks like Floyd Henson didn’t even have a chance. | 弗洛伊德·亨森不失足都难 |
[35:07] | His mother drank herself to death when he was two. | 母亲在他两岁时酗酒而死 |
[35:09] | Father remarried but to a prostitute. | 父亲娶了个妓女 |
[35:11] | Where’s his father now? | 他父亲现在在哪 |
[35:12] | He died six months ago. | 六个月前去世了 |
[35:14] | Floyd inherited the crest cottages from– | 弗洛伊德继承了山顶小屋 |
[35:17] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[35:19] | We lost her. | 信号断了 |
[35:20] | Hello? Reid? Oh, man. | 里德 不是吧 |
[35:22] | Timeline fits. He gets out of jail a year ago, | 时间线吻合 一年前出狱 |
[35:24] | he’s on good behavior for a few months. | 前几个月还规规矩矩 |
[35:26] | But the urges are too strong, | 渐渐抑制不住内心的冲动 |
[35:27] | rapes and kills a woman, | 奸杀了一名女性 |
[35:28] | but he’s smart enough to blame it on another guy. | 狡猾地找到了替罪羊 |
[35:30] | His father dies, he inherits all the privacy, | 父亲死后 他继承了隐蔽的空间 |
[35:32] | control and victims he could ever need. | 得到了控制权和源源不断的被害人 |
[35:42] | It’s loose. | 螺丝松动了 |
[35:45] | I got one. Look, Ab. | 艾比 我撬开一边了 |
[35:46] | If I get one more… | 只要再把这边弄开 |
[35:49] | No. Don’t you do that. | 不 你不能这样 |
[35:51] | Don’t you give up on me. | 别对我丧失信心 |
[35:53] | Abby, look at me. | 艾比 看着我 |
[35:56] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[35:58] | We’re going to do this. | 我们一定能撑过去 |
[35:59] | We’re going to get out of here, Abby. | 我们一定能逃出去 艾比 |
[36:02] | That would really be something, | 这番话说得真动听 |
[36:07] | ’cause that hasn’t happened yet. | 因为还没实现 |
[36:10] | But this… | 可是这个 |
[36:13] | This always happens. | 就从来没失过手 |
[36:16] | Easy. Easy. | 别激动 |
[36:19] | Someone always gives up. | 总有人会放弃 |
[36:23] | I got to say, I didn’t think it was going to be you. | 我得说 没想到会是你 |
[36:28] | I mean, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[36:32] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[36:33] | Leave her alone! | 离她远点 |
[36:34] | You know, I heard you’re not a morning person, | 听说你不喜欢早起 |
[36:36] | but what kind of man turns that down? | 你怎么舍得拒绝这美人的要求 |
[36:43] | You didn’t touch my pancakes | 你没吃我送来的煎饼 |
[36:46] | so you must be starving. | 这会儿一定饿了 |
[36:49] | And then there’s him. | 还有他 |
[36:51] | He’s supposed to protect you. | 他本该保护你的 |
[36:54] | Isn’t that the deal? | 婚姻不就是这样吗 |
[36:56] | Isn’t that why you married a big, strong man? | 这难道不是你嫁给一个猛男的原因吗 |
[37:01] | So… | 那么 |
[37:03] | Why did he just sit there the whole time? | 他为什么只是坐在那干看着呢 |
[37:07] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[37:17] | There are 10 cabins on 10 acres. | 这里十英亩地上共有十座小屋 |
[37:19] | There are maps outside the office. | 办公室外面有地图 |
[37:20] | He’s got a lot of privacy. | 很多地方都可能藏人 |
[37:21] | There’s a garage, there’s the sheds, there’s stables… | 车库 木棚 马厩等等 |
[37:23] | Why not keep them in one of the cabins? | 就不会把人关在木屋里吗 |
[37:24] | We’re going to have to check everything. | 全部都要查 |
[37:26] | We’ll look in here. | 我们这边走 |
[37:27] | Ok. Morgan, Prentiss, this way. | 好的 摩根 潘提斯 跟我来这边 |
[37:57] | He’s been following the investigation. | 他一直在关注案件调查的进展 |
[38:07] | He’s been at this longer han we thought. | 他作案的时间比我们想象的要长 |
[38:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:21] | When I’m done with her, | 等我玩够她 |
[38:22] | it’ll take the fight right out of you. | 再亲手收拾你 |
[38:40] | Morgan, Prentiss, I’m at cabin 6. | 摩根 潘提斯 我在六号小屋 |
[38:49] | No! | 不 |
[38:54] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[38:56] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[38:58] | He went through there. | 他往那边跑了 |
[38:58] | – Morgan! – Ian! | -摩根 -伊恩 |
[39:08] | There. | 他在那边 |
[39:12] | Are you ok? Ian. | 你还好吗 伊恩 |
[39:15] | We need an ambulance cabin 6. | 六号屋需要救护车 |
[39:17] | Is he ok? | 他没事吧 |
[39:19] | Is he ok? | 他还好吗 |
[39:20] | He’s going to be ok. | 他会没事的 |
[40:29] | Well, roadside motels definitely go on my list… | 我绝对要把路边汽车旅馆列到清单里 |
[40:33] | …of things to never do again. | 一生都不会再做的事 |
[40:34] | You’ve got a list? | 你有这清单 |
[40:35] | You don’t? | 你没有吗 |
[40:38] | It’s going to take a while to get this mess cleaned up. | 收拾完这个烂摊子得费点时间 |
[40:40] | Well, it’s going to take a hell of a lot longer | 对于那对夫妇而言 |
[40:42] | for that couple to recover. | 恢复的时间还要更长 |
[40:51] | I wonder if this place was ever nice. | 我在想这里以前是不是很美 |
[40:57] | I was here. | 我来过这里 |
[40:58] | I talked to him and I didn’t see it. | 和他谈过话 却没能看穿他 |
[41:02] | He made himself look like a good guy. | 他故意伪装成好人 |
[41:05] | You bought it. | 你上当了 |
[41:06] | It happens… | 这种事 |
[41:07] | to the best of us. | 即使最优秀的人也在所难免 |
[41:10] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎做回凡人 |
[41:24] | Roman poet Phaedrus wrote, | 罗马诗人费德鲁斯写道 |
[41:26] | “Things are not always what they seem. | 事物的表象并不可信 |
[41:28] | The first appearance deceives many. | 大多数人被表象蒙骗 |
[41:30] | The intelligence of a few | 只有少数智者 |
[41:32] | perceives what has been carefully hidden.” | 能看透深藏的真相 |