时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Where are we headed? – New York. | -我们去哪儿 -纽约 |
[00:04] | What do we know? | 有什么线索 |
[00:05] | All the killings are mid-day. | 被害人都是在正午时间 |
[00:06] | Single gunshot to the head with a .22. | 被点22口径手枪击中头部致命 |
[00:08] | Surveillance cameras have captured video of 3 of the murders. | 监控录像拍到了三次行凶过程 |
[00:10] | They’re all the same. | 三次情况都相同 |
[00:11] | He wears a hood and keeps his head down. | 不明嫌犯穿着帽衫 低着头 |
[00:13] | Kate Joyner heads up the New York field office. | 凯特·乔伊娜是纽约分部的负责人 |
[00:15] | She’s running point on the case | 她 布鲁斯汀警探和库珀警探 |
[00:16] | along with detectives Brustin and Cooper. | 正在一起侦办此案 |
[00:18] | From the placement of that camera, | 从监控摄像头的位置来看 |
[00:19] | odds are the only view they’re gonna get is the back of his head. | 他们可能只拍到了他的后脑勺 |
[00:22] | Let’s not be too quick to decide what we do or don’t have. | 下结论不能太武断 |
[00:24] | You mind telling me why I’m catching attitude from her? | 你说她为什么老跟我对着干 |
[00:26] | FBI brass has made it clear to her | 联邦调查局高层明确表示 |
[00:28] | that if she doesn’t bring this case home, | 如果她破不了这个案子 |
[00:29] | she’s gonna be reassigned. | 就把她调走 |
[00:31] | And you are at the top of the list to replace her. | 而你是替代她的第一人选 |
[00:34] | Profile me. | 来给我做侧写吧 |
[00:35] | You don’t wear a ring. | 你没戴戒指 |
[00:36] | And you were quick to flirt with me. | 而且一见面就跟我调情 |
[00:38] | So you’re happy to let people think you are a player. | 说明你喜欢让人觉得你在游戏人生 |
[00:40] | But you love your wife, | 但你其实很爱你的妻子 |
[00:41] | and you would never actually cheat on her. | 而且永远不会对她不忠 |
[00:46] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[00:51] | Garcia! | 加西亚 |
[00:52] | We’ve got an officer down, 16th west of Union Square. | 联合广场西16区有警察受伤 |
[00:55] | We think we might have a serious problem. | 问题可能有点棘手 |
[00:57] | We have multiple unsubs. | 嫌犯不止一人 |
[00:58] | They’re disciplined, they’re using counter surveillance. | 他们训练有素 会反监控 |
[01:01] | They know the FBI movements, | 他们知道联邦调查局的一举一动 |
[01:02] | there’s a hierarchy. | 并且等级分明 |
[01:03] | What does that usually equal? | 一般来说这样的都是… |
[01:05] | Terrorism. | 恐怖袭击 |
[01:06] | They’re ramping up to something, | 他们在调查什么 |
[01:08] | and they want us to know that they’re watching us. | 而且他们想让我们知道 他们在监视我们 |
[01:10] | Creating panic ensures that they’re see | 制造恐慌让他们得以测试 |
[01:12] | the most urgent response time short of a bombing. | 警方对爆炸作出紧急反应的速度 |
[01:14] | We need to hit the ground running. | 我们得加油了 |
[02:23] | Hey, you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[02:27] | – Sir, are you o– – What’s your name? | -先生 您是警… -你叫什么名字 |
[02:30] | What? | 什么 |
[02:31] | – What’s your name? – Sam. | -你叫什么名字 -山姆 |
[02:34] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[02:35] | Yeah, yeah, I did. | 我打过了 |
[02:36] | Call 911, tell them there’s been an explosion. | 打给911 告诉他们这里发生了爆炸案 |
[02:39] | Sir, are you OK? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[02:43] | You are a cop? | 你是警察 |
[02:49] | Listen, Kate. | 听我说 凯特 |
[02:51] | Don’t worry, we’ll get ’em. | 别担心 我们会抓住他们的 |
[02:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:03] | Call 911. Tell them… | 打911 告诉他们 |
[03:06] | that a federal agent… | 一名联邦探员 |
[03:09] | – OK, so you want me to say– – Kate! | -好 你是要我说… -凯特 |
[03:12] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[03:13] | 911, this is the guy that called about the explosion. | 911 我是刚才报告爆炸的人 |
[03:15] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[03:20] | Kate! Kate? | 凯特 凯特 |
[03:30] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[03:33] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[03:37] | My purse! I can’t find my purse. | 我的手袋 我的手袋不见了 |
[03:40] | – Don’t move. – Aaron, my purse. | -别动 -艾伦 帮我找手袋 |
[03:44] | I don’t think you had one. | 我记得你没有手袋 |
[03:46] | I must have dropped it. | 肯定被我弄丢了 |
[03:48] | Kate, Kate, Kate, stop trying to move. | 凯特 凯特 别动了 |
[03:52] | Aaron. Aaron? | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[03:55] | What happened to you? What happened? | 你怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[03:58] | I don’t know. I don’t know, a bomb. | 我也不知道 不清楚 有炸弹 |
[03:59] | An I.E.D. I think it was an I.E.D. | 简易炸弹 我想应该是简易炸弹 |
[04:02] | I.E.D.? I have to get up. | 简易炸弹 我要起来 |
[04:05] | No, no, no, no. Lie down. Lie still. You need to lie still. | 不不 你躺好 别动 你得好好躺着 |
[04:08] | – Am I moving my legs? – What? | -我的腿在动吗 -什么 |
[04:16] | Am I moving my legs? | 我的腿在动吗 |
[04:19] | I may have to turn you and | 我可能要把你翻过来 |
[04:21] | – see where the blood is coming from. – Do it. | -看看血是从哪流出的 -好 |
[04:22] | OK. It might hurt. Sorry. | 可能会有点疼 对不起 |
[04:27] | Here, I’m gonna have to see… | 这边 我得看看… |
[04:30] | – Are you OK? – Yeah.You just need to, um– | -你还好吧 -没事 你只需要… |
[04:33] | I’m gonna have to see if I can… | 我不知道能不能… |
[04:37] | just pinch it off until they get here. | 按住这里直到救援过来 |
[04:39] | Sorry, I know it hurts. | 对不起 我知道这样很疼 |
[04:42] | No…It doesn’t hurt. | 不 不疼 |
[04:47] | It doesn’t hurt at all. | 一点也不疼 |
[04:48] | Kate, Kate, we’re gonna get you out of here, OK? | 凯特 凯特 你会得救的 明白吗 |
[04:50] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 你会得救的 |
[04:54] | They’re coming, they’re coming. | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[04:56] | Officer down! | 有警察受伤 |
[04:58] | Officer down! Here! | 有警察受伤 在这里 |
[05:02] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[05:05] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来的 |
[05:08] | We told them not to, remember? | 我们让他们别过来 记得吗 |
[05:10] | Now, how does this work? | 我们要怎么做 |
[05:12] | The murders simulate a bombing. | 谋杀会被伪造成一起爆炸案 |
[05:13] | They station someone to watch and gauge police response time. | 嫌犯们会安排人观察并计算警方的反应时间 |
[05:16] | At which point they know when to bring in a second bomb. | 以便得知何时安放第二颗炸弹 |
[05:17] | The goal is always to take out the first round of civilians, | 目标一向是先驱散平民 |
[05:20] | followed by a second wave of emergency responders. | 等待赶来的应急反应人员 |
[05:26] | The first wave of responders are the targets. | 首批赶来的救护人员就是目标 |
[06:12] | Mayhem | 大混乱 |
[06:17] | Never think that war, no matter how necessary | 再必要 再正当的战争 |
[06:20] | nor how justified is not a crime. | 终究都是罪行 |
[06:23] | Ernest Hemingway. | 欧内斯特·海明威 |
[06:25] | You can’t let go, can you, Hotch? | 你不能放手 对吗 霍奇 |
[06:30] | Aaron… | 艾伦 |
[06:31] | You don’t have to stay. | 你没必要留在这里 |
[06:33] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[06:38] | Officer down! We need some help! | 有警察受伤 我们需要帮助 |
[06:40] | We cannot move! | 我们动不了 |
[06:43] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来的 |
[06:45] | Yes, your orders are not to let anyone in | 是啊 你说过在确认安全之前 |
[06:50] | until the area is cleared. | 不许任何人进入现场 |
[06:53] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[06:56] | – But that’s– – That’s proper procedure. | -但是… -那是正当程序 |
[07:06] | We’re getting reports that an explosion has | 本台刚刚接到报道 一场爆炸 |
[07:08] | rocked the neighborhood in the vicinity of the Federal Plaza. | 撼动了联邦广场附近的住宅区 |
[07:10] | Authorities have closed down the entire area and | 当局已经封锁了整个地区 |
[07:13] | are not going to give any information at this time. | 且目前拒绝透露任何信息 |
[07:15] | And with 8 suspicious incidences in as little as 3 weeks, | 在仅仅三周里 就发生了八起可疑事件 |
[07:19] | we have no room but to speculate | 我们不得不怀疑 |
[07:21] | whether or not there will be more attacks. | 接下来是否会有更多袭击 |
[07:23] | We have no word yet on any injuries, | 我们还未收到有人受伤的消息 |
[07:24] | but with the explosion heard as far away as Prince Street, | 但爆炸声远达王子街 |
[07:28] | an unconfirmed report said it was a car bomb. | 有一未经证实的消息来源表明这是汽车炸弹导致 |
[07:30] | NYPD’s emergency services, as well as federal… | 纽约警局紧急服务机构和联邦… |
[07:32] | David, I heard on the radio. | 戴夫 我从收音机里听到了 |
[07:34] | I tried the others, but– | 我试过别的台 但… |
[07:34] | The cell phone system is crashing. | 手机通信系统崩溃了 |
[07:36] | – A car bomb. Did they say where? – No. | -是汽车炸弹 他们说没说在哪里 -没 |
[07:37] | Can you recall every site where the shootings occurred? | 你能回忆出所有枪击事件发生的地点吗 |
[07:40] | Uh, Hell’s Kitchen, Murray Hill, | 曼哈顿区西部 莫累山 |
[07:41] | Lower East Side, Chinatown. | 下东区 唐人街 |
[07:42] | All right, if our profile is correct | 好 如果我们的侧写正确 |
[07:44] | and all 8 murders were tests to gauge response times, | 这八起谋杀都是为了估测反应时间 |
[07:46] | we’re looking at 8 suicide bombers | 那就会有八个自杀式人体炸弹 |
[07:48] | who are about to hit every one of those locations. | 正要袭击这些区域的人 |
[07:50] | Call Homeland Security. | 通知国土安全局 |
[07:51] | Tell them to pour troops into all of those sites. | 叫他们赶紧派人去这些地方 |
[07:53] | Actually, if we’re correct, | 若结果真如我们所预料 |
[07:54] | there’ll be 16 suicide bombers. | 那么一共会有16名人体炸弹 |
[07:56] | 16? | 16人 |
[07:56] | Yeah, we predicted that they’ll | 对 预计他们还会 |
[07:58] | hit the second wave of emergency responders also. | 袭击第二波应急人员 |
[07:59] | Breaking news now. We are just getting an update. | 重大新闻 刚刚收到最新进展 |
[08:02] | The bomb is now reported to have been inside an SUV. | 据报导 炸弹被装在了一辆越野车内 |
[08:05] | A black SUV parked just | 一辆距联邦广场26号 |
[08:07] | blocks from 26 Federal Plaza. | 只有几街区远的黑色越野车内 |
[08:09] | Now, it is un… | 现在 它没 |
[08:11] | Agent Rossi? We heard there was some kind of explosion. | 罗西探员 我们听说有爆炸还是什么 |
[08:13] | – We got this. – Where are you? | -我们来 -你在哪儿 |
[08:15] | I just walked into the CCTV command post. | 我刚走进闭路电视监控中心 |
[08:17] | Can you see anything? | 你看见什么没 |
[08:18] | I literally just walked through the door, Sir. | 我是真的刚走进来 长官 |
[08:20] | We got on the news it was an SUV that exploded. | 新闻说爆炸的是一辆越野车 |
[08:23] | A black suv within blocks of the Federal Plaza. | 一辆黑色越野车 离联邦广场只有几街区远 |
[08:25] | – Oh, God. – Now, do you have eyes there? | -天哪 -你能看到那里的情况吗 |
[08:28] | I, uh–yeah, yeah, | 我… 可以 可以 |
[08:30] | I’ve got like 300 cameras right there. Give me a sec. | 这里大概有300个摄像头 给我点时间 |
[08:32] | I’m here with Reid, but I don’t know where anyone else is. | 我和里德在一起 但不知道其他人都去哪了 |
[08:34] | – And, Garcia… – Yes, sir. | -还有 加西亚 -是 长官 |
[08:36] | – Find them. – OK. | -找到他们 -好的 |
[08:39] | Lisa, I need every feed of every camera | 丽莎 我要以联邦广场为圆心的 |
[08:41] | for 20 blocks concentrically out from the Federal Plaza. | 20个街区以内 所有摄像头的拍摄实况 |
[08:44] | Get the best exposure from every angle you can | 尽量拍到每个角落的情况 |
[08:45] | – and then back those feeds up. – You got it. | -然后反馈给我 -没问题 |
[08:47] | I’m gonna call the rest of my team. | 我得打电话给组员们 |
[09:00] | Yeah. I’m still here. | 喂 我还在 |
[09:02] | Yes, you are. Thank God. | 你还在 感谢上帝 |
[09:03] | I’m almost back at the federal building. | 我都快回到联邦大楼了 |
[09:04] | What the hell’s going on? | 这儿出了什么鬼状况 |
[09:06] | All right, we’re going over the closed circuit footage right now. | 我们马上检查所有闭路电视画面 |
[09:08] | Who else have you checked on? | 你还联系上谁了 |
[09:09] | You’re the first. Rossi and Reid called me. | 你是第一个 罗西和里德打了电话给我 |
[09:11] | All right, well, keep me on the line | 好 你跟大家联系的时候 |
[09:12] | while you check on everyone else. | 别挂掉我的电话 |
[09:14] | Is everyone OK? | 大家都还好吧 |
[09:15] | I’ve spoken to Rossi and Reid and Morgan’s on the line. | 我和罗西和里德通过话了 摩根还在线上 |
[09:17] | Emily, where are you? | 艾米莉 你在哪里 |
[09:18] | I’m following Detective Brustin | 我正跟着布鲁斯汀警探 |
[09:19] | to one of the NYPD’s critical incident command posts. | 在去某个纽约警局危机事故指挥部的路上 |
[09:22] | One of them? | 某个 |
[09:23] | Yeah, after 911 they decentralized. | 对 他们在911事件后就分立管理了 |
[09:24] | They had way too many eggs in one basket on that day. | 那天他们领略了鸡蛋都放一个篮子里能碎多少 |
[09:26] | Has anyone talked to JJ? | 谁和小洁联系上了 |
[09:28] | She was headed back to the hotel. | 她刚才回酒店了 |
[09:29] | – In an SUV? – I think so. | -开的是越野车吗 -应该是吧 |
[09:32] | Stay with me a minute. I’ll dial her mobile. | 等我一下 我打个电话给她 |
[09:34] | This is Agent Jareau, | 我是洁婼探员 |
[09:35] | Communications Director for the FBI’s Behavioral– | 联调局行为分析组通讯主管 |
[09:39] | What was that? What happened? | 那是什么 怎么了 |
[09:40] | It went dead mid-message. | 语音信箱播放到一半就没了 |
[09:41] | Try here again. She’s probably back at– | 再打一次 她可能在回 |
[09:43] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[09:46] | Derek. Derek? | 戴瑞 戴瑞 |
[09:52] | I just lost all contact with my team. | 我和所有组员都失去联系了 |
[09:53] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[09:54] | I’ve never not been able to– | 我一直都能… |
[09:55] | – Garcia. – what? | -加西亚 -什么 |
[09:56] | I found the explosion. | 我找到那起爆炸了 |
[10:01] | Move to marshaling area echo. | 请前往集结地点 |
[10:03] | There should be a team captain there. | 有一名队长在那 |
[10:05] | Please report to your team captain and identify yourself. | 请向队长报到 并表明身份 |
[10:07] | Move to marshaling area echo. | 请前往集结地点 |
[10:08] | – There should be a team captain there– – Shelly! | -有一名队长在那 -莎莉 |
[10:10] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道出什么事了吗 |
[10:11] | Only that there was an explosion nearby. | 我只知道附近发生了一起爆炸 |
[10:13] | We had to evacuate this building. | 我们得疏散大楼里的人员 |
[10:14] | They’re anticipating a second wave. | 他们认为还会有第二波爆炸 |
[10:16] | Have you seen Hotch or Kate? | 你见到霍奇或者凯特了吗 |
[10:17] | No. I was hoping you did. | 没有 我还希望你见到了呢 |
[10:18] | Have you seen any of my team? | 那你见到我其他的组员了吗 |
[10:19] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[10:20] | All right, well we must be setting up | 好吧 我们肯定成立了 |
[10:22] | a critical incident command center, right? | 一个紧急事故指挥中心吧 |
[10:23] | 700 Hudson, south of Laight | 特里贝卡区雷特街南边 |
[10:25] | in the Tribeca District. | 哈德森路700号 |
[10:26] | OK. You see any of my team, | 好 如果你见到任何一个我的组员 |
[10:28] | that’s where I’ll be. | 告诉他们我在那 |
[10:28] | OK. | 好 |
[10:29] | Move to marshaling area echo. | 请前往集结地点 |
[10:31] | There should be a team captain there. | 有一名队长在那 |
[10:38] | – Oh, my God! – They weren’t inside. | -天哪 -他们没在车里 |
[10:41] | They–weren’t inside. | 他们没在里面 |
[10:45] | Right. Play it again. Right now. | 对 再放一遍 快 |
[10:52] | Move this camera. | 移动摄像头 |
[10:54] | I have to see where they ended– where–where they are now. | 我得看看他们… 最后… 现在在哪里 |
[10:56] | This isn’t live, Penelope. | 这不是实时监控 佩内洛普 |
[10:58] | Right. Get me another angle. | 也对 给我看看别的角度 |
[11:00] | We have to see what happened to Hotch and Kate. | 我们得知道霍奇和凯特到底怎么样了 |
[11:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:07] | – What are you doing? – We’re going further back. | -你在干嘛 -我们多倒回一点 |
[11:09] | That explosion looked like it came from under the SUV, | 车好像是从下面被炸开的 |
[11:10] | not inside it, so I’m gonna guess that bomb wasn’t there | 而不是从里面 所以我猜车刚停在那时 |
[11:13] | when it was parked. | 炸药还没被装上去 |
[11:19] | That’s him. The bomber. | 就是他 炸药男 |
[11:22] | Uh, get me another angle, | 给我个其他角度的监控 |
[11:24] | at timecode 12:06:06. | 时间点在12:06:06 |
[11:28] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[11:32] | He stopped. | 他停了下来 |
[11:35] | Sam, you need to get out of the area. | 山姆 你得离开这 |
[11:37] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[11:38] | If you want to help, get somebody down here. | 如果你想帮忙 那就叫些人过来 |
[11:42] | Kate, I need you to wake up. | 凯特 保持清醒 |
[11:43] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[11:49] | – I feel cold. – What? | -我有点冷 -什么 |
[11:51] | It’s such a cliche, isn’t it? I feel cold. | 很老套对吧 我有点冷 |
[11:55] | Like in the cinema. | 就像影片里一样 |
[11:56] | You’ve lost a lot of blood, but I think I’ve got it stopped. | 你流了很多血 不过我应该帮你止住了 |
[11:59] | Wait. That’s not right. It’s movies. | 等等 不对 应该是电影 |
[12:02] | Um, you say movies, not cinema. | 美国人说”电影” 不说”影片” |
[12:05] | Just try to relax. | 试着放松下来 |
[12:08] | Why–why would you have a different word for… | 为什么你们要用不同的词 |
[12:12] | All right, if they can’t get down here, | 好了 如果他们不过来 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna try to lift you and just– | 那就让我抬你起来吧 |
[12:16] | They just told me to get behind the barricade. | 他们要我躲到路障后面 |
[12:17] | Ok, here, I’m gonna try to lift her. | 我要抬她起来 |
[12:18] | All right, on 3. 1, 2, 3. | 准备好 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[12:22] | No, I lost it. I lost my grip. | 不好 我没抓稳 我手滑了 |
[12:24] | All right, I need to find it again. Need to find it. | 我得再找准位置 得先找准 |
[12:26] | – Kate, stay with me. – She’s bleeding. She’s bleeding! | -凯特 坚持住 -她在流血 她在流血 |
[12:28] | I think I’ve got it. I think I got it. | 我想我找到了 我抓稳了 |
[12:30] | She’s not gonna die, is she? | 她不会死吧 |
[12:33] | Kate, stay with us, please. | 凯特 坚持住 求你了 |
[12:35] | We’re here! Please! | 我们在这里 |
[12:39] | Please! We’re here! | 快来人 我们在这 |
[12:42] | Someone! | 来人 |
[12:57] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责 |
[12:58] | Captain Warner. | 瓦楠上尉 |
[12:59] | OK, OK, let’s get this area cleared as soon as possible. | 好了 尽快清查这片地区 |
[13:01] | Captain Warner– | 瓦楠上尉 |
[13:02] | We got people down there. | 那里有我们的人 |
[13:02] | Captain Warner, I’m Agent Morgan, FBI. | 瓦楠上尉 我是联调局的摩根探员 |
[13:04] | I’m looking for Agent Hotchner, Aaron Hotchner. | 我在找霍奇纳探员 艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[13:07] | Go back to the federal building. | 请回到联邦大楼 |
[13:08] | There are evac marshaling spots. | 那里有人员疏散集结地点 |
[13:10] | Check in to make sure they know where you are. | 请去报到 确保他们知道你的位置 |
[13:11] | I am not about to do that. | 我不会去的 |
[13:13] | Get out of my face or I’ll have you bodily removed, agent. | 快滚 不然别怪我不客气 探员 |
[13:17] | Please, we’re here! | 来人啊 我们在这 |
[13:19] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[13:21] | The area’s restricted. | 这片地区禁止通行 |
[13:25] | That’s my boss down there. | 我老大在那里 |
[13:26] | My orders are what they are. | 我必须遵守命令 |
[13:28] | I don’t give a damn what your orders are. | 我才不管你什么命令 |
[13:29] | I get it, agent. | 我懂你的心情 探员 |
[13:31] | But we’ve been told by you responders are the targets. | 但你们说过 救护人员会成为目标 |
[13:33] | So till the blast site is cleared, no one goes in. | 所以在爆炸点清查完毕前 谁都不准进入 |
[13:39] | You’re Marine Corps, right? Right? | 你是海军陆战队的对吧 |
[13:43] | Please, go back to the marshaling point. | 请回吧 去集结地点 |
[13:45] | I’m not doing it. | 我不会走的 |
[13:47] | I’m not just gonna let my man lay down there like that. | 我不会让我兄弟就那样躺在那 |
[13:50] | Help us! Damn it, we’re here! | 帮帮我们 该死 我们在这 |
[13:54] | Never leave a man behind. You do remember that, don’t you? | 绝不抛弃同伴 你还记得这句话吧 |
[13:57] | We’re here! Please! | 我们在这 来人 |
[14:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:03] | Hotch! Hotch! | 霍奇 霍奇 |
[14:05] | Fast-forward it. | 快进 |
[14:15] | He watched. | 他就在一旁看着 |
[14:17] | That son of a bitch watched. | 这个畜生居然在一旁看着 |
[14:19] | Get me another timecode. | 再换个时间点 |
[14:21] | 12:29:13 12:29:13. | |
[14:25] | Oh, my God, that’s the unsub. | 天哪 他就是不明嫌犯 |
[14:27] | And he’s walking right up to Hotch. | 他就这么直接走到了霍奇身边 |
[14:31] | – Hotch. – Morgan, we’ve got to get her out of here. | -霍奇 -摩根 我们得把她抬出去 |
[14:33] | They’re not letting any ambulances down here | 这片地区清查完毕之后 |
[14:34] | till they clear the scene. | 他们才会放救护车进来 |
[14:35] | Kid, you gotta get behind the barricades. Let’s go. Go! | 孩子 你得躲到路障后面去 快去 |
[14:38] | – Go, Sam. – Good luck. | -去吧 山姆 -祝你们好运 |
[14:42] | Talk to me. Can we carry her? | 跟我说说情况 我们能抬她吗 |
[14:46] | Hotch, can we carry her? | 霍奇 我们能抬她吗 |
[14:47] | No, I tried. | 不行 我试过 |
[14:48] | Morgan, she’s gonna bleed to death | 摩根 如果我们不把她抬出去 |
[14:50] | if we don’t get her out of here. | 她一定会失血过多而死的 |
[14:51] | We gotta do something. | 我们得有所行动 |
[14:52] | Please have service. Please have service. | 一定要有信号 一定要有信号 |
[14:53] | Please have service. Please have service. | 一定要有信号 一定要有信号 |
[14:58] | Garcia, I got Hotch. | 加西亚 我找到霍奇了 |
[14:59] | But listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[15:00] | You gotta get somebody down here right away, | 你得马上派人来这 |
[15:01] | you hear me? Right now. | 听到了吗 马上 |
[15:04] | What? You’re absolutely sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[15:10] | Hotch. The kid. He’s the bomber. | 霍奇 那小子 他就是炸药男 |
[15:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:13] | She’s got an arterial bleed in her back and | 她背部动脉出血了 |
[16:15] | I’m doing my best to hold it closed. | 我正尽力按住伤口 |
[16:17] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[16:18] | I just want to get her out of here. | 我只想救她出去 |
[16:19] | Her pulse is weak and thready. | 她的脉搏很微弱 |
[16:21] | – I’m gonna need your help, OK? – OK. | -我需要你的帮助 -好的 |
[16:24] | Is the area clear? | 这里已经清查完毕了吗 |
[16:25] | You were calling for help and I couldn’t listen anymore. | 你一直呼救 我听不下去了 |
[16:27] | My partner was too afraid to come in here with me. | 我的搭档太胆小 不敢跟我过来 |
[16:30] | Kate, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 凯特 我们会救你出去的 |
[16:32] | We’re on our way out of here. | 我们马上就出去了 |
[16:34] | These are stills from all the murder sites. | 这些是凶杀地点的照片 |
[16:36] | Garcia had us on conference | 加西亚和我们开电话会议时 |
[16:38] | and the system crashed. | 系统突然崩溃了 |
[16:39] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[16:40] | Oh, thank god you’re all right.Where’s Will? | 谢天谢地你没事 威尔呢 |
[16:42] | He’s stuck at the airport. As soon as I heard, | 他被困在机场了 我一听说这消息 |
[16:44] | I went straight to 26 Fed. | 就立刻去联邦广场26号了 |
[16:45] | They’re evacuating the building. Where is everyone? | 他们在疏散大楼人员 其他人呢 |
[16:48] | Morgan’s all right, but there’s no word from Hotch. | 摩根没事 但没有霍奇的消息 |
[16:49] | The bomber! The bomber! | 炸药男 炸药男 |
[16:51] | – Derek’s chasing after him. -What? | -戴瑞在追他 -什么 |
[16:52] | The bomb–it was in Kate’s SUV or under it. | 炸药 是在凯特的车里或者车下 |
[16:55] | Hotch is out there with her. | 霍奇和她在一起 |
[16:56] | He seems OK, but she looks really hurt. | 他应该没事 但凯特好像伤得不轻 |
[16:57] | He hasn’t moved her. | 他还没有移动她 |
[16:58] | Where was Kate’s SUV parked? | 凯特的车停在哪 |
[17:00] | 2 blocks east of Federal Plaza. | 联邦广场以东两个街区 |
[17:01] | 2 blocks east | 东边两个街区 |
[17:02] | and they target Kate’s SUV? | 他们却把凯特的越野车当目标 |
[17:04] | Have you IDed the bomber? | 你查到炸药男的身份了吗 |
[17:05] | Lisa’s running him and dead guy through VICAP. | 丽莎正在暴力犯罪数据库查他和死者的记录 |
[17:08] | Call Homeland Security. | 打电话给国土安全局 |
[17:09] | They should be at all the murder sites. | 所有凶杀地点应该都有他们的人 |
[17:10] | – See if they found anything. – I’m on it. | -看看他们有什么发现 -好的 |
[17:12] | Garcia, find out how we can help Morgan. | 加西亚 看看我们有什么能帮摩根的 |
[17:15] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[17:16] | This is an emergency notification | 紧急通知 |
[17:18] | all train services are suspended until further notice. | 在收到官方通知前 地铁暂时停止运行 |
[17:20] | Please remain calm and exit the station. | 请不要惊慌 有序地离开车站 |
[17:25] | Out of my way! Move! Move! Where did he go? Where? | 让开 快走 快 他跑哪了 哪儿 |
[17:32] | This is an emergency notification. | 紧急通知 |
[17:34] | All train services will be suspended until further notice. | 在收到官方通知前 地铁暂时停止运行 |
[17:38] | Please remain calm and exit the station. | 请不要惊慌 有序地离开车站 |
[17:47] | Show your face, you son of a bitch! | 给我出来 畜生 |
[19:28] | I know you’re in here, kid! | 我知道你在里面 小子 |
[19:33] | Show me your face, you coward! | 有种就露个面 胆小鬼 |
[19:45] | You got nowhere to run, man. You hear me? | 你无路可逃了 听到了吗 |
[19:48] | There’s nothing down here for you. | 这里什么都没有 |
[19:49] | Is that all you see? | 你只能看到这些吗 |
[19:52] | Huh? Darkness? | 只看到黑暗 |
[20:13] | You listen to me, you son of a bitch. | 给我听好了 狗娘养的 |
[20:15] | You get your ass off those | 从铁轨上下来 |
[20:17] | tracks and you put your hands on top of your head. | 双手放在头顶上 |
[20:19] | Do it now. Do it now! | 快点 快点 |
[20:25] | – You will lose in the end. – Shut up. Shut your mouth. | -你们早晚会输的 -住口 闭上你的嘴 |
[20:27] | You want to know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[20:29] | Because you fear what we embrace. | 因为我们崇尚的正是你们所恐惧的东西 |
[20:32] | Get off the–no! No, no, no! | 快下来 不 |
[20:38] | – On 3–1, 2, 3. – Got it. | -数到三 一 二 三 -好了 |
[20:43] | Ok, I’m gonna clamp that artery. | 好 下面我会钳住动脉 |
[20:45] | When I say move, move your hand and | 我一说松手 你就松开手 |
[20:47] | get as far out of my way as you can. | 尽快给我腾地方 |
[20:49] | – You got it? – Yep. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[20:50] | Ok, move. Ok. | 松手 好 |
[20:53] | I need to get a bag in and start getting her pressure up. | 我得给她插管 给她升压 |
[20:55] | Get the gurney from the bus. | 从车上拿轮床下来 |
[21:00] | Yes, yes, I understand. Thank you. | 明白了 多谢 |
[21:04] | Homeland Security has poured | 国土安全局已经 |
[21:05] | tactical teams into all of those locations. | 在所有位置部署了战术小队 |
[21:07] | Uh, S.W.A.T., bomb techs, H.R.T., | 特警 拆弹组 人质援救小组 |
[21:10] | hazmat, the works. They found nothing. | 防化组 应有尽有 什么都没发现 |
[21:13] | Reid. | 里德 |
[21:15] | All except one. | 只有一次不一样 |
[21:17] | Kate’s SUV– none of the shootings were anywhere near it. | 所有枪击都离凯特的越野车很远 |
[21:20] | Maybe it’s personal. | 或许是私仇 |
[21:21] | This death card they gave us– they delivered on it. | 他们给了我们这张死亡牌 然后执行了 |
[21:25] | That’s just it– they haven’t. | 只是 他们没有 |
[21:26] | With a cell as large as this one | 他们组织这么庞大 |
[21:27] | and multiple targets to choose from, | 又有那么多目标可以选择 |
[21:29] | they target a single SUV? | 他们只单单选了一辆越野车吗 |
[21:35] | Where’s the closest emergency room? | 最近的急诊室在哪儿 |
[21:37] | – St.Barclay’s. – Where? | -圣巴克利 -哪里 |
[21:39] | – St.Barclay’s. – And where is it? | -圣巴克利 -在哪儿 |
[21:41] | It’s 4 blocks uptown, one block east. | 往北四个街区 往东一个街区 |
[21:44] | Where’s the emergency entrance? | 急诊入口在哪儿 |
[21:45] | Under the hospital. Just follow the signs to the E.R. | 医院地下 看路标就能到急诊室 |
[21:48] | Ok. | 好 |
[21:51] | Hey, look who’s back. Hello. | 看这是谁醒了 你好啊 |
[21:56] | Is she awake? | 她醒了吗 |
[21:58] | Is that Aaron? | 是艾伦吗 |
[22:00] | – Are you Aaron? – Yeah. | -你是艾伦吗 -是 |
[22:02] | – Kate, we made it. – Thank you. | -凯特 我们做到了 -谢谢 |
[22:05] | Don’t thank me. Thank your partner. He did it all. | 别谢我 谢你搭档 都是他做的 |
[22:19] | – What’s this? – Secret service. | -什么事 -特工处 |
[22:21] | We’re directing all emergencies over to Lenox Hill. | 所有急诊都要转往诺克斯山医院 |
[22:23] | I’m SSA Hotchner. | 我是特别督察探员霍奇纳 |
[22:25] | I have SSA Joyner on board. | 车上还有特别督察探员乔伊娜 |
[22:26] | She was injured in the bomb blast at Federal Plaza. | 她在联邦广场前的爆炸中受伤了 |
[22:28] | Credentials. | 身份证明 |
[22:29] | They’re in my jacket at Federal Plaza. | 在我衣服口袋里 在联邦广场那里 |
[22:31] | I appreciate that, agent, | 我明白 探员 |
[22:32] | but this hospital is on a strict bypass. | 但这家医院现在禁行了 |
[22:34] | What is–what’s that? | 什么意思 |
[22:36] | It means the hospital is closed. | 意思就是这家医院关闭了 |
[22:38] | We’re redirecting all emergencies to Lenox Hill. | 所有急诊都要转往诺克斯山医院 |
[22:41] | She’s not gonna make it to Lenox Hill. | 她撑不到诺克斯山的 |
[22:42] | I’m losing her! | 她快不行了 |
[22:44] | She’s crashing! She’s crashing! | 她要死了 她要死了 |
[22:47] | – Please. – I’m losing her. | -求你了 -快不行了 |
[22:49] | Open it up. | 开门 |
[22:51] | This is Delta 2. I need immediate E.R. attendance. | 这里是D2 需要急诊人员 |
[22:56] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[22:58] | BP 50 over 30, | 血压50/30 |
[22:59] | she’s bradycardic with severe spinal injury. | 心率过低 严重脊柱损伤 |
[23:02] | Get her in the bag. Get in the crash cart. | 插管 准备急救车 |
[23:30] | Let’s get him on a gurney. | 把他扶上轮椅 |
[23:45] | – Morgan’s safe. – Good. Thank God. | -摩根没受伤 -太好了 感谢上帝 |
[23:48] | This is the unsub Morgan chased into the subway. | 这是摩根追进地铁隧道的那个嫌犯 |
[23:50] | This is the one Prentiss shot. | 这是潘提斯打死的那个 |
[23:51] | Garcia’s running them through VICAP. | 加西亚正在数据库里查他们 |
[23:53] | These are smart, well-educated kids, | 都是受过教育的聪明孩子 |
[23:54] | hand-picked and trained to be martyrs. | 被精心挑选出来 训练成殉道者 |
[23:56] | They’re not gonna be in any government file | 政府档案里不会找到他们的 |
[23:58] | and they won’t have rap sheets. | 也不会有前科 |
[23:59] | Hotch and Kate are at St. Barclay’s Hospital. | 霍奇和凯特在圣巴克利医院 |
[24:01] | How are they? | 他们怎么样 |
[24:02] | Well, Hotch is in the E.R., Kate’s in surgery. | 霍奇在急诊室 凯特在手术室 |
[24:04] | Morgan’s on his way down there now. | 摩根在去医院的路上了 |
[24:06] | The media’s reporting | 媒体报道 |
[24:07] | this as a failed attack on 26 Federal Plaza. | 称这是一场对联邦广场26号的失败袭击 |
[24:09] | Well, it’s not. | 不是这样 |
[24:10] | They’re not the only ones. Homeland Security feels the same way. | 不止是他们 国土安全局也这么认为 |
[24:12] | They’re wrong. | 他们都错了 |
[24:13] | They found nothing at any of the sites that | 他们在所有现场都没找到 |
[24:15] | you told them that these guys were targeting. | 任何你们说过的可能目标 |
[24:17] | Maybe this thing is over. | 或许事情已经结束了 |
[24:18] | Or maybe that’s exactly what they want us to think. | 或许他们正是想让我们这么以为 |
[24:21] | As soon as the bomb techs identify the device, | 炸弹专家一认出炸弹类型 |
[24:23] | I want to know about it. | 就马上告诉我 |
[24:24] | Of course. | 明白 |
[24:25] | Can you get in tighter on the bomber? | 能把那个袭击者放大点看吗 |
[24:28] | Here, in his hand. He’s using his cell phone. | 看他手里 他在用手机 |
[24:30] | Joyner and Hotch approach the van. | 乔伊娜和霍奇正在向车辆走去 |
[24:32] | Why not wait until they both get in? | 为什么不等到他们上车 |
[24:34] | Guess he figured he was close enough. | 可能他觉得够近了 |
[24:35] | Wouldn’t you wait until they were in it? | 换成是你 难道不等他们上车吗 |
[24:37] | – So far these guys have accomplished nothing. – Nothing? | -目前他们一无所获 -一无所获 |
[24:40] | My partner was shot–Cooper? | 我的搭档中枪了 库珀 |
[24:42] | 8 innocent people were killed. | 八个无辜民众被杀 |
[24:44] | 2 agents blown up. | 两名探员被炸伤 |
[24:45] | Not to mention Emily’s suicide by cop. Is that not enough? | 更别提借艾米莉之手自杀的那个人 还不够吗 |
[24:48] | That was memorable. | 那让人永生难忘 |
[24:53] | This isn’t. | 但这不一样 |
[24:57] | Doc. FBI. | 医生 联邦调查局 |
[24:59] | How’s Aaron Hotchner? | 艾伦·霍奇纳怎么样了 |
[25:00] | He’s got acute acoustic trauma in his right ear, | 右耳急性听觉损伤 |
[25:02] | and I pulled shrapnel from his leg. | 我还从他腿上取出了块弹片 |
[25:04] | Just lay down. Sir! | 请躺好 先生 |
[25:06] | Agent Hotchner, lie down. | 霍奇纳探员 躺下 |
[25:08] | Doctor, I’m all right. | 医生 我没事 |
[25:10] | Hotch, stop it. Just calm down. | 霍奇 别这样 冷静 |
[25:11] | – Doc, I got it, ok? – Morgan, where’s Kate? | -交给我吧医生 -摩根 凯特呢 |
[25:13] | She’s in surgery. | 她在手术室 |
[25:14] | Where are my clothes, please? | 我的衣服在哪里 |
[25:16] | Hotch, your go bag is on its way. | 霍奇 你的应急包一会儿就来 |
[25:19] | Has anything happened since the first blast? | 第一次爆炸后 发生什么了吗 |
[25:21] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[25:22] | – Sam? – He’s dead. | -山姆呢 -死了 |
[25:25] | Morgan, the profile’s wrong. | 摩根 侧写错了 |
[25:27] | Everything–everything they’ve done so far | 一切 他们至今为止做的一切 |
[25:28] | has appeared to be something it’s not. | 结果都和我们想的不同 |
[25:30] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[25:31] | The seemingly random acts of murder, | 看上去没有规律的谋杀 |
[25:32] | the attempt to hack into our security surveillance systems. | 试图黑进安保监控系统 |
[25:34] | The suicide by cop | 还有借警察的枪自杀 |
[25:36] | to make us all believe that it was over. | 让我们以为事情结束了 |
[25:37] | Don’t forget the death card | 别忘了那张死亡牌 |
[25:38] | telling us they know we’re watching. | 表明他们知道我们在关注 |
[25:39] | All diversions. | 都是转移注意力 |
[25:41] | To ensure our attention and analysis of any | 他们制造这些情况 |
[25:42] | given situation would than incorrectly inform our profile. | 从而影响我们的分析和由此做出的侧写 |
[25:45] | So the first responders were not the real target? | 这么说第一批应急反应人员不是真正的目标 |
[25:47] | – Hotch and Kate were a diversion, too? – From what? | -炸霍奇和凯特也只是声东击西吗 -击哪 |
[25:50] | It’s Morgan. Hotch wants you guys over there now. | 摩根来电话 霍奇让你们马上过去 |
[25:52] | What do we tell Homeland Security? | 我们和国土安全局怎么说 |
[25:54] | Tell them if they love this city as much as you do | 告诉他们 如果他们和你一样热爱这个城市 |
[25:56] | to keep it locked down. | 就继续保持封锁 |
[25:58] | It’s about to get hit. | 马上要出乱子了 |
[26:05] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[26:08] | Yeah. I just want to understand why I’m still alive. | 还好 只是不明白为什么我还活着 |
[26:10] | I think the idea was to maim, not to kill. | 我认为他们只是想造成伤害 不是杀人 |
[26:12] | Did you identify Sam, the bomber? | 确定炸药男山姆的身份了吗 |
[26:15] | Garcia put Sam and the other dead unsub | 加西亚在所有的数据库里都查了 |
[26:17] | into every know database. Nothing. | 山姆和那个死了的嫌犯 一无所获 |
[26:19] | We know how terror cells evolve. | 我们知道恐怖组织是怎么进步的 |
[26:20] | They learn from one campaign to the next. | 他们从一次又一次的恐怖行动中学习 |
[26:22] | How to stay off radar like the London bombers. | 学伦敦爆炸案凶手那样避开监控 |
[26:24] | Yeah, but they, uh, they hit at 8:50 in the morning with a series of | 对 但他们精心策划了一连串爆炸 |
[26:28] | coordinated blasts aimed at London’s transportation system, | 在早晨8:50对伦敦交通系统发动袭击 |
[26:30] | and this cell targeted a lone SUV | 而这次被瞄准的只是一辆越野车 |
[26:32] | where the only people on the street are 2 federal agents. | 当时街上也只有两个联邦探员而已 |
[26:35] | It’s not multiple targets, it’s one target. | 不是多重目标 是单一目标 |
[26:37] | One target, one bomb. | 一个目标 一枚炸弹 |
[26:39] | Garcia said the device was placed under Kate’s SUV. | 加西亚说炸弹被安放在凯特的车下 |
[26:43] | It was likely made using oxydizing agents, | 貌似用的是氧化剂 |
[26:44] | including chromates,peroxides, | 包括铬酸盐 过氧化物 |
[26:46] | perchlorates, chlorates, and red mercury, | 高氯酸盐 氯酸盐 还有红汞 |
[26:48] | all jammed into a device no larger than a cell phone. | 都塞进一个像手机大小的装置里 |
[26:50] | Imagine what a bomb the size of an oil drum could do. | 想象一下 油桶大小的炸弹会有多大威力 |
[26:54] | Yeah, but to make something that big, | 没错 但要想做那么大的炸弹 |
[26:55] | you’d need a chemical engineer. | 就需要一个化学工程师 |
[26:57] | Like the recently deceased Dr. Azahari Husin, | 比如最近刚去世的阿兹哈尔·胡辛博士吗 |
[27:00] | Asia’s most-wanted bomb-maker? | 亚洲的头号炸弹制造通缉犯 |
[27:02] | Authorities dubbed him the, uh, demolition man. | 当局称之为 爆破专家 |
[27:08] | He treated each bomb like a work of art. | 他把每一枚炸弹都看做艺术品 |
[27:11] | One wrong move… | 一个误操作 |
[27:13] | He becomes a victim of his own creation. | 他就会成为自己作品中的牺牲品 |
[27:16] | He’ll be more revered than all of the people | 然后成为所有死于他作品中 |
[27:19] | who died as a result of his devices. | 最可敬的丧命者 |
[27:21] | Stop the bomber, stop the bomb. | 阻止炸弹制造者就能阻止爆炸 |
[27:24] | To do that, we need to know | 那我们必须知道 |
[27:24] | how they would deploy something that big. | 他们是怎么安放这么大的炸弹的 |
[27:26] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[27:36] | – Did you ever find Sam’s cell phone? – Yes. | -你们找到山姆的手机了吗 -找到了 |
[27:39] | – Did he call 911? – No. | -他叫911了吗 -没有 |
[27:41] | He dialed one number 6 times | 他给一个号码打了六通电话 |
[27:42] | every few minutes. | 隔几分钟就打一回 |
[27:43] | It was a disposable cell. | 是一次性手机 |
[27:44] | Garcia tracked the number, | 加西亚追踪了这个号码 |
[27:45] | but it went dead minutes after Sam died. | 但在山姆死后几分钟就变成空号了 |
[27:47] | Whoever had it destroyed it. | 使用这个号码的人把它毁掉了 |
[27:49] | Well, if he didn’t have a secondary device to detonate, | 如果没有第二个引爆装置 |
[27:51] | there’s only one reason that he stayed with us. | 他留下来没走只有一个原因 |
[27:53] | To make sure the ambulance got to you. | 为了确保救护车开到你们那里 |
[27:55] | And in a city on lockdown, | 在一座全城戒严的城市里 |
[27:57] | an ambulance with its siren blaring and lights on, | 救护车警笛长鸣警灯闪烁 |
[27:59] | it’s gonna make it through every roadblock virtually uncontested. | 可以顺利通过所有路口设置的路障 |
[28:03] | This hospital is on a strict bypass. | 这家医院现在禁行了 |
[28:06] | What is… what’s that? | 什么意思 |
[28:07] | It means the hospital is closed. | 意思就是这家医院关闭了 |
[28:09] | And straight into a hospital with a bypass order on it. | 然后径直开进一家禁行了的医院 |
[28:12] | – What? – Secret service has a bypass on this hospital. | -什么 -特工处对这家医院禁行了 |
[28:15] | Secret service? Who are they protecting? | 特工处 他们要保护什么人 |
[28:16] | That’s who Sam was calling, the paramedic on the ambulance. | 山姆就是在给那辆救护车上的医护人员打电话 |
[28:19] | The ambulance which I drove in here. | 我开进医院的那辆救护车 |
[28:21] | This hospital is their target. Let’s go. | 这家医院才是他们的目标 行动 |
[29:24] | Who you got in here? | 你们在保护谁 |
[29:26] | Why is that information important to you? | 你们为什么要知道这件事 |
[29:27] | The ambulance I drove in here– where is it now? | 我开到这里的那辆救护车现在在哪里 |
[29:29] | – in the basement. Why? – There’s a bomb in it. | -在地下室 怎么了 -车里有炸弹 |
[29:30] | – What? – It’s rigged. | -什么 -它被做了手脚 |
[29:31] | It’s rigged to assassinate whoever it is you’re protecting. | 为了暗杀你们保护的人 |
[29:33] | You need to get them and everyone else out of here right now. | 你们得让他们和全体人员马上撤离 |
[29:36] | We can’t do that. He’s undergoing surgery as we speak. | 做不到 此刻他正在手术台上 |
[29:38] | The paramedic I came in with… do you have eyes on him? | 和我一起来的医护人员 有人看着他吗 |
[29:41] | That a cell in his hands? | 他手里拿的是手机吗 |
[29:42] | Garcia, can you remote access the cell phone grid I’m in | 加西亚 你能远程控制我所在的手机网络 |
[29:45] | and jam all the frequencies? | 搅乱全部频率吗 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I can, but only for a short period of time. | 能 但只能维持一小会儿 |
[29:48] | There’s a bomb in the basement of this building. | 大楼的地下室里有炸弹 |
[29:50] | I’m on it. | 已经在弄了 |
[29:51] | Ok, we need to access and pinpoint | 我们需要找到距离医院 |
[29:53] | the 3 closest cell towers to the location, | 最近的三座信号发射塔的精确位置 |
[29:55] | and then disrupt the satellite feeds to them, | 扰乱发送到这三处的卫星馈送 |
[29:56] | and we need to do it fast. Here we go. | 越快越好 开始吧 |
[30:00] | Look, he’s coming back. | 快看 他回来了 |
[30:02] | He’s gonna detonate the bomb manually if he has to. | 必要的话他会手动引爆炸弹的 |
[30:04] | Where did Morgan go? | 摩根去哪里了 |
[30:05] | He went to find the ambulance. | 他去找救护车了 |
[30:06] | – Alone? – Let’s head down. | -一个人吗 -我们也下去 |
[30:08] | Call air Charlie one. | 通知空中查理一号 |
[30:09] | Move Echo one to the roof | 手术完成后 |
[30:10] | as soon as he’s out of surgery. | 回音一号立即到楼顶待命 |
[30:11] | Air-vac him out of here. | 从空中转移把他转移走 |
[30:12] | The rest of us, we’ll take the elevators. | 剩下的人乘电梯 |
[30:23] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[30:25] | Yeah, baby. | 宝贝 请讲 |
[30:28] | – You sound stressed. – Do I? | -你听起来很紧张 -是吗 |
[30:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[30:34] | Not where I want to be right now. | 我不想待的地方 |
[30:49] | Garcia, take this down for me. | 加西亚 帮我记一下 |
[30:50] | FDNY 108. | 纽约市消防局 108 |
[30:52] | That’s an ambulance. So you ok? | 是辆救护车 你还好吗 |
[30:53] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 还行吧 |
[30:55] | Just track it for me. | 帮我查一下 |
[31:14] | – He’s going to the basement. – Stairs. | -他去了地下室 -走楼梯 |
[31:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[31:28] | Garcia, how long can you keep jamming the cell phone lines? | 加西亚 你能干扰手机线路多久 |
[31:31] | Uh, a few minutes, max. Why? | 最多几分钟 怎么了 |
[31:35] | ‘Cause I’m gonna have to get this ambulance out of here. | 我要把救护车从这里开走 |
[31:36] | Or you could just evacuate the building like everybody else. | 你也可以像其他人一样从那里撤离 |
[31:39] | No. As soon as the airways are clear, this thing’s going up. | 不行 信号一恢复 这玩意就会爆炸了 |
[31:42] | Going up? Oh, my god, that’s like 3 minutes, | 爆炸 我的上帝 也就只有三分钟 |
[31:44] | ’cause that’s when the satellite moves position. | 到时卫星就会挪动位置 |
[31:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:00] | Garcia, listen to me. | 加西亚 听我说 |
[32:02] | I need you to find an area of town I can drive this thing, | 帮我找一块地方 我开这家伙过去 |
[32:04] | And you tell everybody, you hear me, everybody that I’m coming. | 你告诉大伙 告诉所有人我这就过来 |
[32:07] | Come on, babe. | 拜托 宝贝 |
[32:08] | Do it! Go! | 点火 快点 |
[32:12] | All right, talk to me, Garcia. | 好了 告诉我去哪儿 加西亚 |
[32:14] | Ok. Head north… | 好 向北开 |
[32:17] | And floor it. I’ll tell you where to turn. | 使劲踩油门 我会告诉你从哪转弯 |
[32:25] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[32:26] | It was nothing. Just talk to me! | 没事 继续指路 |
[32:28] | No! No! No! | 不行 不行 不 |
[33:11] | Prentiss. | 潘提斯 |
[33:23] | How am I doing, Garcia? | 我还有多长时间 加西亚 |
[33:24] | How’s he doing? | 他还有多长时间 |
[33:25] | One minute, 50 seconds. | 1分50秒 |
[33:27] | Why does it always have to be you? | 为什么每次都得是你 |
[33:28] | Why do you always have to do this? | 你为什么非得做这种事 |
[33:54] | Come on. Come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[34:00] | Derek, you don’t have much time. | 戴瑞 剩的时间不多了 |
[34:02] | Please be smart about this. | 动作快一点 |
[34:05] | Signal’s coming back online. | 信号正在恢复 |
[34:06] | 30 seconds to full coverage. | 完全恢复需要30秒 |
[34:08] | Derek, drive to the opening and then get the hell out. | 戴瑞 开到一块空地 跳车 |
[34:10] | There’s something I really want you to know, Garcia. | 我有话想对你说 加西亚 |
[34:12] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 |
[34:12] | Save it. Just get out. | 留着以后说 快出来 |
[34:14] | – No, no, no, I’m not quite there yet. – 10 | -不 不 不 还没到 -10秒 |
[34:16] | – Morgan… – Just listen to me. | -摩根 -你听我说 |
[34:18] | – 9… 8… – Morgan, please. | -9 8 -摩根 求你了 |
[34:19] | You know what you are, Garcia? | 你知道你是什么吗 加西亚 |
[34:26] | – We just lost tracking. – Morgan! | -连线中断了 -摩根 |
[34:49] | Derek? | 戴瑞 |
[34:59] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[35:05] | Put it down. It’s over. | 放下 结束了 |
[35:28] | Garcia… | 加西亚 |
[35:30] | I’ll tell you what you are to me. | 我要告诉你 你对我的意义 |
[35:33] | You’re my god-given solace. | 你是上苍赐予我的慰藉 |
[35:37] | Woman, you promise me one thing… | 妹子 答应我一件事 |
[35:40] | Whatever happens… | 不管发生什么 |
[35:42] | don’t you ever stop talking to me. | 永远不要停止对我说话 |
[35:45] | I can’t right now ’cause I’m mad at you. | 现在不行 我在生你的气 |
[35:48] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[36:53] | What’s happening? Where’s the surgeon? | 怎么了 医生去哪了 |
[36:59] | We did all that we could. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[37:04] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[38:01] | I’m telling you, we’re gonna get caught. | 我跟你说 我们会被抓到的 |
[38:02] | Come on, kid, we’re cops. | 没事的 孩子 我们是警察 |
[38:05] | Smoking in a hospital is a federal offense. | 在医院吸烟可是刑事犯罪 |
[38:10] | You’re on your own, kid. | 好自为之吧 孩子 |
[38:17] | I see the wife and kids came for a visit. | 我看到你太太和孩子们来看你了 |
[38:20] | Have you told them you started smoking again? | 你告诉他们你又开始吸烟了吗 |
[38:22] | Give me a break. I just got shot. | 饶了我这一次吧 我刚中了枪 |
[38:25] | Now I’m standing in front of a beautiful woman | 现在我这副打扮 |
[38:27] | in this ridiculous garb with a… | 站在一位漂亮女人面前 |
[38:29] | I.V. and a catheter connected to my skididdibup. | 身上还插着静脉注射管与导尿管 |
[38:35] | Could’ve told me you were coming. | 过来也不告诉我一声 |
[38:37] | Yeah, I wasn’t going to and I… | 本来没想到过来 |
[38:39] | I thought I’d drop in… | 后来想着顺路过来一下… |
[38:42] | – I’m on my way to the airport now. – Yeah. | -我现在要去机场了 -好 |
[38:50] | Sorry to hear about Agent Joyner. | 乔伊娜探员的事我很遗憾 |
[38:52] | And Hotchner… is he ok? | 霍奇纳还好吗 |
[38:54] | Uh, he can’t fly for a little bit. | 他近期不能乘飞机了 |
[38:56] | His ears are… but he’s gonna be fine. | 他的耳朵… 但会好起来的 |
[38:58] | Um, so–ok, I brought this for you. For you and your family. | 这个给你 给你和你的家人 |
[39:02] | I’m told they are great seats. | 据说座位很靠前 |
[39:05] | You didn’t have to. | 你不必这样的 |
[39:06] | I know. I wanted to. | 我知道 我想 |
[39:10] | Could just as easily have been me. | 本来可能会是发生在我身上呢 |
[39:13] | Well… I’m glad it wasn’t. | 我很高兴不是你 |
[39:21] | Got a plane to catch, so… Take care, Cooper. | 要去赶飞机了 保重 库珀 |
[39:29] | Mets tickets? | 大都会队的票 |
[39:32] | Most people assume I’m a Yankees fan. | 大多数人都以为我是洋基队的球迷 |
[39:36] | I’m not most people. | 我跟大多数人不一样 |
[39:42] | Nope. No, that girl is not. | 确实 你的确不一样 |
[39:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:55] | Got it. I’m your ride. | 我来拿 我是你的司机 |
[39:58] | I thought Agent Davis was driving me. | 我以为是戴维斯探员送我呢 |
[40:00] | She was. I had her reassigned. | 本来是她 我给她派了别的活 |
[40:02] | Don’t you have something better to do? | 你没有更好的事去做了吗 |
[40:04] | Than to annoy you for 3 hours? Hell, no. | 和骚扰你三个小时比起来 还真没有 |
[40:07] | – Give me the keys. – Not a chance, Hotch. | -给我钥匙 -想都别想 霍奇 |
[40:10] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[40:15] | So did we ever find out | 我们查出医院里 |
[40:16] | who the secret service had in the hospital? | 特工处在保护的人是谁了吗 |
[40:19] | Does it matter? | 那重要吗 |
[40:22] | No, I guess it doesn’t. | 应该不重要了 |
[40:25] | Quantico’s requested you transfer to run the New York office. | 匡迪科要把你调到纽约分局做局长 |
[40:30] | Hotch, they haven’t even buried her yet. | 霍奇 她尸骨未寒呢 |
[40:32] | We’re at war. Things change. | 我们身处战局之中 世事变迁 |
[40:34] | Don’t I need your recommendation? | 我不是需要你的推荐吗 |
[40:40] | You didn’t give it, did you? | 你没给吧 |
[40:46] | Your actions, as incredibly brave as they were | 你的行为 尽管相当勇敢 |
[40:50] | would still be actions of an agent who doesn’t truly trust anyone. | 但仍然表明你不真正信任其他同事 |
[40:54] | Hotch, I did it for this team. | 霍奇 我是替大家去卖命 |
[40:57] | My opinion doesn’t matter. | 我的想法不重要 |
[40:58] | Job’s yours if you want it. | 你想要的话 工作就是你的 |
[41:00] | Hotch. Your opinion matters to me. | 霍奇 你的想法对我来说很重要 |
[41:06] | My life matters to me, | 我的生命对我来说也很重要 |
[41:08] | and I have and always will entrust you with it. | 我一直也将继续将它托付给你 |
[41:14] | Would you do the same for me? | 你也会这样对我吗 |
[41:22] | Still want to drive? | 还想开车吗 |