时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[00:46] | 地铁 | |
[01:22] | Spring Street. Spring Street Station. Spring Street, now exit. | 春天街 春天街站 春天街 请下车 |
[01:30] | Excuse me? Please! | 不好意思 拜托 |
[01:58] | Hotchner. Hey. | 霍奇纳 |
[02:02] | No, I’m actually still at the office. I’m just getting some things. | 不 我还在办公室 我来拿点东西 |
[02:05] | Oh, hold on, hold on, hold on. Start from the beginning. | 等等 慢点 从头说起 |
[02:10] | No, we’re all familiar with the case. | 不 我们都熟知这案子 |
[02:13] | When was the latest murder? | 最近一起谋杀案是什么时候 |
[02:16] | Has anything in the MO changed? | 犯案模式有改变吗 |
[02:20] | So what’s your flight number? | 你的航班号是什么 |
[02:23] | No, I’m going to come pick you up. | 不 我来接你 |
[02:26] | Yeah, exactly, I can’t have you free to pick out a crib without me. | 是的 没错 我可不放心 让你一个人去选婴儿床 |
[02:32] | JJ, can you get the team together? We have a case. | 珍珍 召集队员 有案子 |
[02:35] | Nothing’s come across my desk. | 我没有收到资料 |
[02:37] | This one came directly to me. | 这次是直接找到我的 |
[02:42] | Just don’t head to the airport just yet. | 先不要去机场 |
[02:45] | I’ll call you as soon as I can. Bye. | 我会尽快打电话给你 再见 |
[02:57] | Don’t get comfortable. There’ll be time to debrief on the plane. | 别太放松了 飞机上会有时间介绍情况 |
[02:59] | -Where are we headed? -New York. | -我们要去哪 -纽约 |
[03:00] | Five shootings in two weeks. It’s about time we got the call. | 两周内五起枪杀案 是时候接到电话了 |
[03:03] | I want to take Garcia with us. | 我想带加西亚一起去 |
[03:04] | Hopefully they’ll give us access to their surveillance systems. | 希望他们会允许我们 访问他们的监控系统 |
[03:07] | -What do we know? -All the killings are midday. | -目前知道些什么 -所有枪杀案都发生在中午 |
[03:09] | Single gunshot to the head with a .22. | 头部中枪 点22口径 |
[03:11] | -Any witnesses? -No. | -有目击者吗 -没有 |
[03:12] | A .22-calibre pistol’s only 152 decibels. | 点22口径的手枪 会发出152分贝的枪声 |
[03:14] | New York streets and subways are routinely well over 100. | 纽约的马路和地铁 通常都是远高于100分贝的 |
[03:17] | It could be people aren’t even registering the gunshot | 可能是人们没有听到枪声 |
[03:19] | until the UnSub’s already leaving the scene. | 直到不明嫌犯离开现场 |
[03:20] | They sound like mob hits. | 听起来像是黑帮杀人 |
[03:22] | Except none of them have ties to organised crime. | 只是他们和有组织犯罪均没有联系 |
[03:24] | Do they have any connection to each other? | 受害人之间有联系吗 |
[03:25] | None they’ve found. | 还没有找到 |
[03:26] | How about communication with the police? | 和警方的沟通呢 |
[03:28] | Has the UnSub tried to make contact? | 不明嫌犯联系过他们吗 |
[03:29] | Surveillance cameras have captured video of three of the murders. | 监控摄像机拍下了三起谋杀案的录影 |
[03:32] | This is the latest. | 这是最近的一起 |
[03:34] | -That’s the best image they have? -They’re all the same. | -这已经是最清晰的画面? -全都一样 |
[03:37] | He wears a hood and keeps his head down. | 他戴着头巾 低着头 |
[03:38] | This guy’s bold. Crowded areas. Broad daylight. | 这家伙很大胆 在大庭广众 光天化日之下 |
[03:41] | -So they’re completely random? -Seems that way. | -这么说完全是随机的? -似乎是了 |
[03:45] | It’s Son of Sam all over again. | 山姆之子又出现了 |
[04:22] | Voltaire said, | 伏尔泰说过 |
[04:24] | “The man visited by ecstasies and visions, | “情迷幻想的人 |
[04:26] | “who takes dreams for realities, is an enthusiast. | 将白日梦错认为现实”“他们狂热且盲目” |
[04:29] | “The man who supports his madness with murder is a fanatic.” | “捍卫癫狂的人不惜以屠戮为代价”“他们入魔且极端” |
[04:33] | How come I only get to travel with you guys, like, once every two years? | 为什么我每两年才能和你们出差一次 |
[04:37] | Trust me, mamma, it can get old. | 相信我 妈妈 你会厌倦的 |
[04:38] | Right, like the way that spa treatments and five-star hotels can get old. | 没错 就像会厌倦洗水疗 和五星级饭店一样 |
[04:43] | Remember the time we got on board and they hadn’t chilled the Cristal? | 还记得那次我们上飞机时 连香槟都没冰镇好吗 |
[04:45] | I almost quit the BAU that day. | 我那天差点就辞职了 |
[04:47] | Okay, you know what? You guys can joke all you want | 好的 你们尽管开玩笑吧 |
[04:49] | because I am never leaving this plane. | 我可绝对不会离开这架飞机 |
[04:54] | The victims? | 受害人? |
[04:55] | Each killed in a completely different neighbourhood. | 每个都在不同的社区被杀害 |
[04:57] | Hell’s Kitchen, Murray Hill, | 地狱厨房 莫瑞丘 |
[04:59] | Lower East Side, Chinatown, East Harlem. | 下东区 唐人街 东哈林 |
[05:01] | It doesn’t make any sense. There’s no common victimology, | 这说不通 受害人没有任何共同点 |
[05:03] | no sexual component, no robbery, no geographical connection. | 没有性关系 不是抢劫没有地理联系 |
[05:06] | I mean, do the police have any leads? | 警方有线索吗 |
[05:08] | He’s killing roughly every two days. The press is having a field day, | 他差不多两天就杀一个人 媒体忙得不亦乐乎 |
[05:11] | and it sounds like the mood on the street’s getting pretty edgy. | 而且群众都陷入了恐慌 |
[05:13] | It’s a joint FBI-NYPD task force? | 这是联邦调查局和 纽约市警察局的联合行动吗 |
[05:16] | Kate Joyner heads up the New York field office. | 凯特・乔伊纳负责纽约地方办事处 |
[05:18] | She’s running point on the case and called me directly. | 她负责此案 直接打电话找我 |
[05:20] | JJ, would you tell them we’re ready to go? | 珍珍 告诉他们 我们可以起飞了 |
[05:23] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:24] | Kate’s starting to butt heads with the lead detectives | 凯特和探长起了冲突 |
[05:26] | and wanted a fresh set of eyes. | 想换个新人 |
[05:27] | Joyner. I know her. She’s a Brit, right? | 乔伊纳 我知道她 她是英国人 对吗 |
[05:29] | No, dual citizenship. | 不是 双重国籍 |
[05:30] | Her father’s British, her mother’s American. | 她父亲是英国人 母亲是美国人 |
[05:32] | She was a big deal at Scotland Yard before coming to the Bureau. | 在来联邦调查局之前 她是苏格兰场的大人物 |
[05:35] | I heard she can be a little bit of a pain in the ass. | 我听说她这个人有点讨厌 |
[05:39] | -I didn’t think so. -You know her? | -我不觉得 -你认识她? |
[05:41] | We liaised when she was still at Scotland Yard. | 她还在苏格兰场时 我们合作过 |
[05:43] | -And she’s good? -I think we’re lucky to have her. | -她厉害吗 -有她帮忙算我们走运 |
[05:46] | And we’re cleared for takeoff. Please take your seats. | 我们准备起飞 请就坐 |
[05:57] | Can you have someone run to my flat, get me an extra set of clothes? | 你能叫人去我的公寓 再拿一套衣服吗 |
[06:00] | And tell Forensics I don’t just want to crosscheck | 告诉司法鉴定实验室我不仅 |
[06:02] | with Connecticut and New Jersey, I want Interpol as well. | 要和康乃狄格州及新泽西州交叉取证 我还要国际刑警的协助 |
[06:06] | -Has the BAU arrived yet? -They should be here soon. | -行为分析小组到了吗 -他们很快就到 |
[06:09] | Shelly, can you get me the Commissioner? | 雪莉 帮我联系特派员 |
[06:17] | Never mind. Hold the call. | 算了 等会再打 |
[06:24] | Is it just me or does she look exactly like Haley? | 就我一个人觉得她长得很像海莉吗 |
[06:30] | -Kate. -Aaron. How have you been? | -凯特 -艾伦 你好吗 |
[06:33] | Well, thank you. This is my team. Kate Joyner, | 很好 谢谢 这是我的团队 凯特・乔伊纳 |
[06:35] | this is David Rossi, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, | 这是大卫・罗西 艾米莉・普兰蒂斯 珍妮弗・让热 |
[06:38] | Penelope Garcia, Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid. | 佩内洛普・加西亚 德瑞克・莫根 还有斯潘塞・瑞德 |
[06:42] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢你们赶来 |
[06:43] | Anything that you need, just tell me. Please don’t stand on protocol. | 有任何需要告诉我 不要管那些规定 |
[06:46] | What can you tell us about the city’s surveillance system? | 城市的监控系统是由谁监管的 |
[06:48] | It’s run by the NYPD. | 是由纽约市警察局监管的 |
[06:50] | It’s still in the infant stages. It’s been rather controversial. | 目前仍处于起步阶段 引起了很大的争议 |
[06:53] | American privacy laws. But they’ve had some success. | 美国的隐私法 但取得了一些成功 |
[06:57] | And I’ll have complete access? | 我能自由访问吗 |
[06:58] | They’re already expecting you. Shelly… | 他们已经在等你了 雪莉 |
[07:01] | I’d like to get a map of the borough. | 我要一份行政区地图 |
[07:02] | I want to do a comprehensive geographical profile of the area | 我要对这一带做一个全面的地理侧写 |
[07:05] | in order to ascertain the UnSub’s mental map | 来了解不明嫌犯的心理地图 |
[07:07] | before it’s clouded by our own linkage blindness. | 以免受到常规思维的混淆 |
[07:09] | I see you brought your own computer. | 看来你们自己带了电脑来 |
[07:12] | Detectives Brustin and Cooper. I’ll let you do the introductions. | 布鲁斯顿探员 库珀探员 你们来做介绍吧 |
[07:16] | -You caught the first shooting? -They’ve all been in different precincts. | -第一起枪杀案是你们负责的? -它们都由不同的分局负责 |
[07:18] | It wasn’t until the third murder that anyone even made the connection. | 直到发生第三起案件 我们才把它们联系起来 |
[07:21] | I guess this is where we play nice and ask you what you need. | 现在轮到我们说有什么需要尽管开口 |
[07:24] | I’ll let you all figure out what that is. | 你们自己去猜这话的意思吧 |
[07:27] | I just ask that you run everything back through me. | 我只要求你们任何情况都要向我汇报 |
[07:30] | It’s been my experience that having one butt on the line is enough. | 据我的经验由一个人负责足够了 |
[07:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[07:36] | Can I have a word with you in private? | 我能单独和你谈谈吗 |
[07:38] | Sure. Excuse me. | 当然可以 失陪 |
[07:43] | They liaised when she was at Scotland Yard. | 她在苏格兰场时他们合作过 |
[07:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:54] | So you’re getting resistance from NYPD? | 这么说你受到了 纽约市警察局的阻挠? |
[07:57] | It’s nothing I wasn’t expecting. They’re good detectives. | 这在我的预料之中 他们都是优秀的探员 |
[08:00] | Just no self-respecting cop wants to have his arse kicked | 只是没有哪个自重的警员想被一个 |
[08:03] | by some broad with a posh British accent. | 带时髦英国口音的女人领导 |
[08:07] | So what’s going on? | 那是什么事 |
[08:08] | What can you tell me about Derek Morgan? | 你对德瑞克・莫根了解多少 |
[08:17] | Hey, so, what’s your partner’s problem? | 你的搭档有什么问题 |
[08:24] | Well, by the fourth murder, the FBI was brought in. Good. | 发生第四起谋杀案后 联邦调查局参与了进来 |
[08:28] | We can use all the help we can get, | 这很好 我们需要这样的帮助 |
[08:30] | but all of a sudden she’s taking meetings with the mayor | 但突然间她开始和市长会面 |
[08:32] | and calling in you all without us knowing anything about it. | 打电话给你们 把我们蒙在鼓里 |
[08:35] | We’re only here to help. Think of us as a resource. | 我们不过是来帮忙 就把我们当做是资源 |
[08:37] | Okay, profile me. | 好的 给我做个侧写 |
[08:42] | What am I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[08:46] | It’s never gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[08:49] | No offence, but we’ve had five murders. | 无意冒犯 但我们手头有五起谋杀案 |
[08:52] | I hope it gets better than that. | 但愿情况会有所好转 |
[09:26] | -You must be FBI. Lisa Bartleby. -Penelope Garcia. May I? | -是联邦调查局的吧 丽莎・巴特比 -佩内洛普・加西亚 我能开始了吗 |
[09:34] | I hardly ever get visitors. | 我这里几乎都没有客人 |
[09:37] | You will hardly know I’m here. | 你几乎不会注意到我的存在 |
[09:41] | What’s your operating system? | 你们用的是什么操作系统 |
[09:43] | Linux OS with six gigs of RAM. | Linux OS 6G记忆体 |
[09:46] | And a dual quad-core 3 gigahertz processor, | 双四核 三千兆赫处理器 |
[09:48] | with a GeForce 8800 ultra extreme vid card | GeForce 8800超级显示卡 |
[09:51] | and a Cisco ASA 5500 firewall. | 和Cisco ASA 5500防火墙 |
[09:55] | -Yeah. -Bitching. How many cameras? | -是的 -多少台摄像机 |
[09:57] | 4,468. | 4468台 |
[09:58] | Not including the ones that only run in the housing projects. | 不包括只在室内运行的那些 |
[10:01] | -And all the footage is stored? -Catalogued and digitised. | -所有录影都存储了? -已进行编目分类和数字化处理 |
[10:04] | Beautiful, because my boss-man wants me to send him a file | 漂亮 因为我老大 要我给他发一份文档 |
[10:07] | so he can run facial recognition software | 这样他就能对每个犯罪现场 |
[10:09] | on each of the crime scenes. | 使用脸部识别软件 |
[10:10] | I’ve already enhanced all the photos as much as I can. | 我已经尽可能加强了所有的照片 |
[10:13] | No, I’m talking about using it on the crowd immediately after the shootings. | 不 我是指把它用在 枪杀案过后立即围观的人群身上 |
[10:16] | This is icky but these creeps, they sometimes like to come back | 很讨厌 但这些变态 有时候喜欢回到现场 |
[10:19] | and watch the police deal with their handiwork. | 欣赏警方处理他的杰作 |
[10:21] | And voilà. | 看啦 |
[10:24] | 上传完成 | |
[10:29] | 14街 | |
[10:32] | 14th Street… | 14街 |
[11:24] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[11:25] | When was the last time you went home and got some sleep? | 你上一次回家睡觉是什么时候 |
[11:27] | None of us are going to sleep until this is over. | 破案之前谁都别想睡觉 |
[11:47] | Who in the hell thinks they can get away with murder | 谁会觉得大白天 |
[11:49] | in the middle of the day in New York City? | 能在纽约杀人后逃离现场? |
[11:51] | Someone patient. | 一个有耐心的人 |
[11:53] | He waits for the one who gets separated from the flock. | 他等那个人从人群中脱离 |
[11:56] | Bang. | 砰 |
[11:58] | Is that the spot? | 是那里吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah, thereabouts. | 是的 附近 |
[12:08] | Are we boring you? | 你很讨厌我们吗 |
[12:12] | Look, I know you don’t like SSA Joyner. Fine, I get it. | 我知道你不喜欢调查专员乔伊纳 没关系 我懂 |
[12:16] | But we’re here to do a job. | 但我们是来工作的 |
[12:18] | Have any of you people ever been cops? | 你们有谁做过警员吗 |
[12:21] | -Chicago. -Well, then you’ll understand. | -我在芝加哥做过 -那你就该了解 |
[12:24] | I take it real personal when something like this happens in my city. | 当这种事发生在我的城市 我会把它当成自己的事 |
[12:27] | I was a beat cop during the Son of Sam. This is worse. | 山姆之子案发生时 我是当时的巡警 这次更糟 |
[12:30] | He’s not just going after one type. He’s going after everybody. | 他的目标不仅是一种类型 所有人都是他的目标 |
[12:34] | And I need everybody working on this case, taking it personally. | 我要调查此案的每个人都全力以赴 |
[12:38] | -You have that. -We’ll see. | -这没问题 -等着看 |
[12:49] | How long have you been doing this? | 你做这个多久了 |
[12:51] | About six months. | 大约半年 |
[12:54] | I wish I could tell you it gets easier. | 这活可不会越做越轻松 |
[12:56] | Yeah, well, I’m used to pulling footage of muggings, maybe robberies. | 是的 我习惯了调取行凶抢劫案的录影 |
[13:00] | But watching someone get shot in the head? | 看到有人被一枪爆头 |
[13:04] | You know what helps me? You make it your own. | 知道什么能帮到我吗 你得有自己的方式 |
[13:07] | You know, you separate yourself from what you see on the screen. | 让自己抽离于萤幕上的画面 |
[13:13] | This isn’t exactly regulation. | 这可不合规矩 |
[13:18] | Well, then, thank God it’s only us in here. | 谢天谢地 这里只有我们俩 |
[13:23] | Do you want to see a super fox? | 想看个超级帅哥吗 |
[13:27] | What camera is on the last crime scene? | 调出最后一个犯罪现场 目前的画面 |
[13:32] | Derek Morgan, Lisa Bartleby. Lisa Bartleby, Derek Morgan. | 德瑞克・莫根 丽莎・巴特比 丽莎・巴特比 德瑞克・莫根 |
[13:37] | Well, this guy’s definitely not afraid to get up close and personal. | 这家伙显然是不害怕近距离靠近 |
[13:40] | Or be visible. | 或被人看见 |
[13:41] | But you watch the tape, | 但你看了录影 |
[13:42] | he ducks his head the second he steps off the train. | 他一下地铁就垂低了头 |
[13:44] | -So he knows when he’s being filmed. -Well, we’ve had glimpses, | -所以他知道 什么时候会被拍到 -有人看到过几眼 |
[13:47] | but the descriptions have been sketchy. | 但描述非常粗略 |
[13:50] | Some people said he’s a light-skinned black man. | 有人说他是浅肤色黑人 |
[13:52] | Asian. Puerto Rican. | 亚洲 波多黎各人 |
[13:53] | Basically, every homeboy in the city. | 提到了城里几乎每个族群 |
[13:55] | Ballistics were the same for every shooting? | 每起枪杀案的弹道报告结果都一样吗 |
[13:57] | Well, we checked the records back 10 years. | 我们查了过去十年的纪录 |
[13:59] | The gun’s never been recycled. | 那把枪没有被回收过 |
[14:00] | .22s aren’t exactly the weapon of choice these days. | 这年头点22口径的枪可不是最佳选择 |
[14:02] | Unless you’re Israeli intelligence. | 除非你是以色列间谍 |
[14:05] | It’s what Mossad uses for all their political assassinations. | 摩萨德的所有政治暗杀行动 用的都是这种枪 |
[14:07] | All I know is this guy’s organised. | 我只知道这家伙很有组织性 |
[14:10] | He studies the cameras. Carries a gun that’s easy to conceal. | 他研究过摄像机 携带一把容易隐藏的枪 |
[14:14] | He knows what he’s doing. | 作案很有条理 |
[14:19] | Please stay behind the yellow line | 请不要越过黄线 |
[14:21] | until the train comes to a complete stop. | 等地铁完全停止 |
[14:33] | We’re going to need records over the last six months | 我们需要过去六个月 |
[14:35] | for any arrests on gun violence or gun possession | 每个行政区的枪械暴力 |
[14:37] | in every borough except the ones where the shootings have taken place. | 和非法持枪的案件资料 除了发生枪杀案的区域 |
[14:41] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[14:43] | He won’t strike near where he lives. | 他不会在他居住地附近行凶 |
[14:46] | -What makes you so sure? -It’s anti-geographical profiling. | -凭什么如此肯定 -这是反地理侧写 |
[14:49] | Now it’s anti-geographical profiling? Come on. | 现在又成了反地理侧写?拜托 |
[14:53] | Now you wonder why we’re so sceptical. | 现在你知道我们为什么这么怀疑了 |
[14:55] | This UnSub’s organised. He strikes at the same time of day. | 不明嫌犯很有组织性 他在每天的同一时间出手 |
[14:58] | He knows where the cameras are placed. | 他知道哪里有摄像机 |
[14:59] | That means he’s doing his own pre-surveillance. | 这代表他事先做过视察 |
[15:01] | A need-motivated killer operates within his own comfort zone. | 一个受需求驱动的杀手 会在他的舒适区域内行动 |
[15:04] | An organised killer with some other motivation | 一个有其他动机有组织性的杀手 |
[15:06] | would make sure to strike outside that zone. | 会确保在舒适区域外行动 |
[15:08] | -Not where he lives. -Exactly. | -不会在他的居住地 -没错 |
[15:10] | Unfortunately, that means that every other neighbourhood in the city | 很不幸 这代表城里的其他所有社区 |
[15:13] | has a reason to be terrified. | 都有理由担惊受怕了 |
[15:22] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[15:25] | Pretzel. No mustard. | 椒盐卷饼 不要芥末 |
[15:44] | Stand back. Out of the street. | 退后 离开马路 |
[15:46] | Uniforms are rounding up witnesses. | 警方正在集合目击者 |
[15:48] | Doesn’t seem like anyone got a clean look. | 似乎没有人看清楚他的样貌 |
[15:50] | It’s over in a flash. | 全是一闪而过 |
[15:51] | He’s probably gone before anyone even realises what’s happening. | 大家还没意识到发生什么事 他就已经走了 |
[15:54] | Is this what it felt like during the Son of Sam? | 山姆之子案发生时 也是这种感觉吗 |
[15:56] | First we realised that if the violence was truly random, | 我们首先意识到的是 如果凶手的目标是随机性 |
[15:59] | there was almost no way of stopping it. | 几乎就没有方法制止 |
[16:01] | Seems like these people have figured that out. | 看来凶手也清楚这一点 |
[16:03] | From the placement of that camera, | 从摄像头的位置来看 |
[16:04] | odds are the only view they’re going to get is the back of his head. | 他们应该只能看到他的后脑勺 |
[16:06] | Let’s not be too quick to decide what we do or don’t have. | 别太快决定我们掌握了 和没有掌握什么 |
[16:15] | The Duchess of Work has spoken. | 公爵夫人发话了 |
[16:18] | You mind telling me why I’m catching attitude from her? | 介不介意告诉我 为什么她好像对我有意见 |
[16:22] | FBI brass has made it clear to her that if she doesn’t bring this case home, | 联邦调查局的人明确地告诉她 如果她破不了案 |
[16:26] | she’s going to be reassigned. | 她就会被调走 |
[16:27] | And you are at the top of the list to replace her. | 你是取代她的第一人选 |
[16:31] | -You’re kidding me. -Why should you be surprised? | -你在开玩笑 -你何需惊讶? |
[16:33] | You’re good at your job. People notice that. | 你工作出色 大家有目共睹 |
[16:37] | What happened to the Bureau patting itself on the back | 那联邦调查局当初为什么 |
[16:39] | for stealing her away from Scotland Yard? | 要把她从苏格兰场挖过来 |
[16:41] | I don’t know. Politics here are different. | 我不知道 这里的政治不一样 |
[16:44] | And you can see she doesn’t pull punches. | 你也看到了 她不会手下留情 |
[16:51] | Six murders and he’s finally communicating with us. | 六起谋杀案后 他终于和我们交流了 |
[16:55] | -What’s that? -That’s a tarot card. “Death.” | -这是什么 -一张塔罗牌 死亡 |
[16:59] | Isn’t that a little on the nose, even for a psycho? | 这未免太准了吧 虽然是个疯子 |
[17:01] | So we think this guy’s into spiritual garbage? | 这么说这家伙对精神垃圾感兴趣? |
[17:04] | Well, if he is, he certainly doesn’t know tarot. | 如果是的话他显然不懂塔罗牌 |
[17:06] | The death card doesn’t actually signify physical death. | 死亡牌其实并不代表肉体死亡 |
[17:09] | It’s more of a transformation from one place to another, | 更像是从一个地方 到另一个地方的变迁 |
[17:11] | a job promotion or a marriage. | 升职或是结婚 |
[17:13] | So if he’s not telling us he’s into fortune-telling, what’s with the card? | 如果他不是想告诉我们 他喜欢算命 那给我们这张牌干什么 |
[17:16] | The D.C. Sniper left the exact same card at one of his scenes. | 华府狙击手在其中一个现场 也留下了同一张牌 |
[17:19] | So this UnSub must see himself in that role. | 所以这个不明嫌犯一定是 在让自己扮演这个角色 |
[17:22] | He’s thriving off creating a panic. | 他以制造恐慌为乐 |
[17:24] | More important, he studies other cases. He’s telling us he knows we’re here. | 更重要的是他研究了其他的案件 他是在告诉我们 他知道我们来了 |
[18:08] | -What have we got? -This is the latest shooting. | -有什么发现 -最近一起枪杀案 |
[18:16] | This was the previous murder. | 这是上一起枪杀案 |
[18:20] | Okay, do you see anything weird here? | 好的 看到奇怪的地方吗 |
[18:22] | Well, he sprints off in one and walks calmly in the other. | 一次是快速逃走另一次是镇定地离开 |
[18:24] | It’s two entirely different demeanours. | 两种完全不同的行为 |
[18:25] | Six kills in, his behaviour should be set. | 六起谋杀案 他的行为应该固定了 |
[18:27] | Look at this. Garcia, are you still there? | 看这个 加西亚 你还在吗 |
[18:30] | Would I ever leave you? Okay, check it out. | 我离开过你吗 好的 看看这个 |
[18:32] | I did a digital perspective analysis rendering | 我对录影中的枪击案 |
[18:34] | on the shootings where we have footage. | 做了数字角度分析 |
[18:36] | Now the first two were inconclusive | 前两起并不确定 |
[18:37] | but the last two, I found something très weird. | 但最后两起我有了奇怪的发现 |
[18:40] | Your calm, walking type, he is about 6’1″. | 平静走开的这家伙 他大概有1米85高 |
[18:45] | But your sprinter, he’s like 5’9″, 5’10” tops. | 而迅速逃跑那个 大概1米74 最多1米77 |
[18:52] | We’ve got more than one UnSub. | 不明嫌犯不止一个 |
[19:04] | So we have more than one UnSub. What does that tell us? | 不明嫌犯不止一个 这代表什么 |
[19:07] | Most teams stick together. | 多数团队都会一起出击 |
[19:08] | Ng and Lake, the Krays, Bittaker and Norris. | 吴和雷克 柯雷兄弟 比特克和诺里斯 |
[19:11] | They don’t usually kill separately. | 他们通常不会分别出击 |
[19:13] | Could be some kind of gang initiation. | 可能是某种黑帮入会仪式 |
[19:15] | Well, gangs will kill you if you encroach on their territory. | 黑帮只会在你侵犯他们的地盘时杀你 |
[19:17] | Not random people all over the city. | 不会在城里随机杀人 |
[19:19] | I’ll coordinate with the gang task force | 我去联系反黑组 |
[19:21] | and make sure we have an overview by morning. | 确保在明早前拿到概述 |
[19:22] | Do you think we have enough for a working profile? | 现在掌握的资料足够做侧写吗 |
[19:25] | Broad strokes. | 可以有大致框架 |
[19:26] | Dave, you and Reid talk to the agents here. | 大卫 你还有瑞德和这里的探员谈谈 |
[19:28] | Morgan and Prentiss, brief the police | 莫根和普兰蒂斯 对明天所有执勤的警员 |
[19:30] | when each shift comes on duty tomorrow. | 做简要描述 |
[19:32] | I think we should get out on the streets. | 我觉得我们该派人巡逻 |
[19:34] | I brought you here to create a profile. | 我请你们来是做侧写的 |
[19:36] | Which we can give in the morning, | 我们早上就能提供 |
[19:37] | and then they can share it with the afternoon shift. | 然后就能给下午执勤的警员了 |
[19:39] | We’ve allocated every extra man we have. | 我们给每个多余的人手都分配了任务 |
[19:41] | This is New York City. | 这里是纽约 |
[19:42] | It’s not like a few more people is going to blanket the city. | 就算多几个人也覆盖不了全城 |
[19:46] | I understand it’s a long shot, but these guys, they hit at midday. | 我知道希望不大 但这些家伙会在中午出击 |
[19:50] | We could target ingress and egress to particular neighbourhoods, | 我们可以守住特定社区的出入口 |
[19:52] | position us near express stops. | 去快车站附近 |
[19:54] | -14th, 42nd, 59th… -Morgan. Morgan, it’s not your call. | -14街 42街 59街 -莫根 不是由你指挥 |
[20:01] | I’d like to join you in the profile, if that’s not stepping on your toes. | 我想和你一起做侧写 希望不会妨碍到你 |
[20:04] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[20:09] | Let’s see it again. | 我们再看一遍 |
[20:16] | Guys, look at this. The late edition doesn’t miss a beat. | 大伙们 看这个 晚报什么都不会错过 |
[20:21] | 枪决式枪击 全城陷入恐慌 | |
[20:23] | JJ. | 珍珍 |
[20:28] | Will? | 威尔 |
[20:30] | Hey, I took a shot and flew to D.C., but when it didn’t work, | 我想碰碰运气 飞去了华盛顿 没找到你 |
[20:34] | I figured a train ride to New York was only a few more hours. | 发现坐火车来纽约只需几个小时 |
[20:36] | Detective. | 探员 |
[20:37] | Look, I’m sorry for showing up like this. I know you’re working, | 很抱歉突然跑来 我知道你们在工作 |
[20:43] | but I can’t stand you being on this case and me not being near. | 但是 我受不了让你在这查案 而我不在你身边 |
[20:47] | Not with what’s going on. | 以目前的情形 |
[20:50] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[21:00] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[21:04] | Oh, my God. JJ, congratulations. | 天啊 珍珍 恭喜你 |
[21:07] | I’ve asked JJ to marry me. | -我已经向珍珍求婚了 |
[21:09] | Will. | -威尔 |
[21:11] | Well, we’re working out some kinks. | 还在商量一些细节 |
[21:12] | We’ll give you both some privacy. | 你们单独待会儿吧 |
[21:18] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[21:20] | -JJ, you could have told me. -I know. | -珍珍 你可以告诉我的 -我知道 |
[21:23] | Because I understand if you need to take some time. | 如果你想请假 我能理解 |
[21:26] | No, I want to be here. | 不 我想留在这 |
[21:29] | Okay. 7:00 a.m. | 好的 早上7点 |
[21:40] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:43] | I told you I couldn’t get any personal time. | 我说了我没时间陪你 |
[21:46] | Come back to D.C. with me tomorrow. | 明天跟我回华盛顿 |
[21:48] | You’re not serious. | -你不是认真的吧 |
[21:49] | They know now. They’d understand. | -现在他们知道了 他们会理解的 |
[21:53] | Will, we’re covering a case with six murders. | 威尔 我们在查一个 涉及六起谋杀的案子 |
[21:56] | Exactly. Your job is too dangerous now. | 正因如此 你现在的工作太危险了 |
[22:00] | Yeah, exactly like yours. | 没错 和你的一样 |
[22:01] | What? Are you going to give up your shield? | 你难道会放弃你的工作吗 |
[22:05] | Look, I love the gesture. And I love the romance. | 你的好意我明白 我喜欢你这么浪漫 |
[22:09] | But we’re both going to be parents, Will. | 但我们都要为人父母了 威尔 |
[22:14] | Neither one of us has, you know, exactly a typical job. | 我们两个人做的都不是一般的工作 |
[22:17] | Look, the first thing a cop does when she gets pregnant, | 一个警员怀孕后做的第一件事就是 |
[22:19] | is she takes herself out of the field. | 不再去冒险 |
[22:23] | Okay, you know what? We only have until 7:00, | 好了 我明天早上7点就得工作 |
[22:26] | so can we just argue about names and cribs? | 我们能不能只争论名字和婴儿床 |
[22:29] | Only if you let me win. | 只要你让我赢 |
[22:33] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[22:38] | Okay, let’s start with what we know. | 好的 先从掌握的情况说起 |
[22:40] | For these UnSubs, it is not personal. | 这些不明嫌犯的动机 不是私人恩怨 |
[22:43] | It’s not about sex. It’s not about greed. | 不是为了性 不是为了钱 |
[22:45] | Which is why we think there’s something bigger at play here. | 所以我们认为 背后还有更大的阴谋 |
[22:48] | This isn’t random. There has to be a motive. | 这不是随机杀人 一定有犯罪动机 |
[22:51] | Now, our first theory is that we’re dealing with a team. | 第一个猜测是他们是一个团伙 |
[22:53] | In the case of the D.C. Snipers, there was actually one intended victim. | 在华府狙击手的案子中 目标其实只有一个 |
[22:57] | John Muhammad wanted to kill his ex-wife, | 约翰・穆罕默德想杀了他的前妻 |
[22:59] | but he knew if he did, he’d be the prime suspect. | 但他知道如果他动手 他就会成为主要嫌犯 |
[23:01] | So he created a spree in order to mask his primary motivation. | 所以他展开杀戮以掩盖他的原始动机 |
[23:04] | Muhammad and Malvo also left a death card at one of their scenes, | 穆罕默德和马尔沃也在 一个犯罪现场留下死亡牌 |
[23:07] | just like this UnSub. | 和这名不明嫌犯一样 |
[23:08] | We believe our UnSubs have studied that case. | 我们相信不明嫌犯研究过这个案子 |
[23:11] | They’re opening a line of communication. | 他们想开始沟通 |
[23:13] | Hold on. So now we got these guys playing games, | 等等 就因为你们来了 所以这几个家伙 |
[23:15] | just because you’re here? | 想开始做游戏了? |
[23:17] | We’re just saying the UnSubs are sophisticated enough | 我们只是说不明嫌犯很老练 |
[23:19] | to study other crimes. | 他们研究了其他的案件 |
[23:21] | That doesn’t answer the question. | -还是没有回答问题 |
[23:22] | Joe, easy. Hear them out. | -乔 别激动 听他们说完 |
[23:24] | Hey, I got requests for gun permits up 200% in my precinct. | 我的分局收到的持枪申请 整整翻了一倍 |
[23:28] | This whole city’s about to go off and we all need to deal with that. | 全城的人都陷入了恐慌 我们要解决的是这个 |
[23:31] | Hey, listen. You’re right. | 听着 你说得对 |
[23:33] | If the card was left because of us, then, yes, they are playing games. | 若他留下那张牌是因为我们 那没错 他们是在玩游戏 |
[23:36] | But what that tells us is at least one of them has some intelligence. | 但这至少让我们知道 他们其中一个还有点头脑 |
[23:39] | And like I said, they know about other cases. | 正如我说的他们了解其他的案件 |
[23:42] | He’s also studied the placement of the surveillance systems | 他还研究了监控摄像机的位置 |
[23:45] | well enough to avoid detection. | 以防被追查到 |
[23:47] | Most teams have a dominant and submissive member. | 大多数团伙都分别有一个 支配者和顺从者 |
[23:49] | Because of the relative intelligence of these UnSubs, | 因为这些不明嫌犯的相对智商 |
[23:51] | and the fact that they stick to a set time pattern, | 并且他们选择固定的时间作案 |
[23:53] | we believe at least one of them has a steady job. | 我们相信他们当中 至少有一个拥有稳定的工作 |
[23:56] | We’ve asked the police to canvass their precincts. | 我们已经让警方调查他们的辖区了 |
[23:58] | Check businesses that open and close around the time of the shootings. | 调查在枪杀案发生前后 开门或关门的商店 |
[24:03] | We’re hoping someone will be able to identify | 我们希望有人能找出 |
[24:04] | a father-son or co-workers that fit the dominant-submissive profile. | 符合这个支配者顺从者侧写的 父子或同事搭档 |
[24:10] | And what’s the other theory? | 另一个猜测是什么 |
[24:11] | It’s less likely but it could be some sort of gang initiation. | 这可能是黑帮入会仪式 虽然可能性比较小 |
[24:14] | We’ve asked the police to put every available undercover on the streets. | 我们已经让警方派出了 所有可调遣的卧底 |
[24:18] | These are all known gang members in Manhattan. | 这些是曼哈顿所有的黑帮成员 |
[24:20] | Most of them are out of Chinatown and Clinton. | 大多数来自唐人街和克林顿 |
[24:22] | We’d like you to study these | 我们要你们好好查查 |
[24:23] | and keep an eye out for anyone who looks suspicious. | 注意任何可疑人物 |
[24:26] | I’ll also be detailing a number of you as well. | 我也会向你们中的一些人做详细介绍 |
[24:28] | Stay behind when the agents are finished, | 探员结束后 大家留一下 |
[24:29] | and I’ll give you your assignments. | 我来分配你们的任务 |
[24:31] | Like they said, we think there’s something bigger at play here. | 就像他们说的 我们认为有更大的阴谋 |
[24:34] | So talk to the people on your beats, see if something sparks, | 所以巡逻时多找人询问 看看他们是否想起了什么 |
[24:38] | and pray this thing ain’t random. | 并祈祷这不是随机的 |
[25:00] | How many undercovers do we have? | 我们有几个卧底? |
[25:01] | Over 80. But it barely makes a blip. | 80多个 但几乎没用 |
[25:04] | Surveillance cameras aren’t designed to prevent crime. | 监控摄像机不是用来预防犯罪的 |
[25:06] | They’re supposed to help us catch the perp after the fact. | 它们的作用是帮我们 在事发后抓住罪犯 |
[25:11] | I got one. | 有了 |
[25:13] | -Is there anyone nearby? -Negative. | -附近有人吗 -没有 |
[25:16] | This is the surveillance command centre. | 这里是监控指挥中心 |
[25:18] | We have a possible murder suspect at the subway platform | 我们在59街和莱辛顿大道 交叉口的地铁月台上 |
[25:20] | on 59th and Lex. Okay. | 发现了疑似谋杀嫌犯 好的 |
[25:25] | Hotchner. | 霍奇纳 |
[25:26] | Does it look like it could be one of our guys? | 看起来像我们的不明嫌犯吗 |
[25:28] | -What’s going on? -We’ve got eyes on one of them. | -怎么了 -发现了他们其中一个 |
[25:30] | He’s on the subway platform at 59th and Lex. | 他在59街和莱辛顿大道 交叉口的地铁月台上 |
[25:32] | 59th, we could have been right there. | 59街 我们本来可以过去的 |
[25:35] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[25:37] | -Oh, my God. -He shot her. | -天啊 -他对她开枪了 |
[25:39] | Where the hell are the police? | 警员在哪 |
[25:42] | This is Kate Joyner with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的凯特・乔伊纳 |
[25:43] | We have a murder suspect, subway platform. 59th and Lex. | 嫌犯在59街和莱辛顿大道 交叉口的地铁月台上 |
[25:46] | He’s getting away. | 他逃跑了 |
[25:48] | Garcia, can you get eyes on him above ground? | 加西亚 你能在地面上监视他吗 |
[25:52] | He’s heading west on 59th Street. | 他在59街上往西走 |
[25:53] | If he makes it to the park, we’ve lost him. | 如果他到了公园就一定会跟丢 |
[25:57] | -We’ve lost the visual. -Are the police on the scene? | -他不见了 -警方赶到现场了吗 |
[26:01] | Negative. | 没有 |
[26:06] | We could have had that guy. | 我们本来可以抓住他的 |
[26:07] | Even if we were on that platform, | 就算我们在那个月台上 |
[26:09] | odds are he would have moved onto someone isolated. | 他很有可能会把目标转向 一个脱离人群的人 |
[26:11] | Maybe, but it was worth taking a shot. | 或许 但值得一试 |
[26:13] | I had every available man on the street. | 我把所有可调遣的人手都派到街上了 |
[26:15] | And I suggested to you that you use this team. | 我建议过你用我们这个团队 |
[26:17] | Morgan, second-guessing doesn’t do us any good right now. | 莫根 现在做事后猜测已经无济于事 |
[26:19] | Hotch, how am I supposed to look these cops in the eye | 霍奇 你要我怎么 看着那些警员的眼睛 |
[26:21] | and tell them that we’re actually here to help them? | 告诉他们我们是来帮忙的 |
[26:22] | We’re here to present a profile. That’s what we need to do. | 我们是来做侧写的 这才是我们要做的 |
[26:25] | I said to put us at express stops. | 我说过让我们去守住快车站 |
[26:27] | 14th, 42nd, 59th and that’s exactly where they hit. | 14街 42街 59街 正是他们出击的地方 |
[26:29] | It’s not your place to have this discussion. | 这里轮不到你来说这个 |
[26:31] | -My place? -You need to back off. | -轮不到我? -你得收敛一下 |
[26:34] | We’ve got seven bodies, man. | 已经死了七个人了 |
[26:35] | Which is exactly why we need to stay focused. | 所以我们才需要保持专注 |
[26:38] | Focused? | 专注? |
[26:41] | From where I’m standing, all your focus is on her. | 在我看来 你专注的只有她 |
[26:45] | Take a walk. Now. | 出去 立刻 |
[27:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:08] | I was out of line. | 我刚才太过分了 |
[27:09] | You get too emotionally involved sometimes. | 你有时候太感情用事 |
[27:12] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[27:14] | I just felt like Hotch was taking her side. | 我只是觉得霍奇在偏袒她 |
[27:16] | There are no sides here. | 没有谁在偏袒谁 |
[27:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:20] | The word is they have an eye on you if SSA Joyner gets canned. | 有消息称 如果调查专员乔伊纳被开除的话 你会接任她的职位 |
[27:25] | People talk. | 消息传得很快 |
[27:27] | But if she were to get fired, it would be because we didn’t solve this case. | 但如果她真的被开除了 那会是因为我们没有破案 |
[27:31] | Rossi, I hope you’re not saying you think I want her to fail. | 罗西 希望你不是在说 你觉得我想要她失败 |
[27:34] | Of course not. But I’ve never seen you push a superior like that before. | 当然不是 我以前从没见你像这样和上级顶撞过 |
[27:40] | So would you take the job? | 那你会接受这个职位吗 |
[27:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:48] | It might be nice to finally be the one making the calls. | 终于能做个决策者或许不错 |
[27:50] | And dealing with the politics of running a field office. | 负责一个地方办事处 整天勾心斗角 |
[27:53] | That doesn’t seem like you. | 这不像你 |
[27:58] | The BAU wears people out, man. | 行为分析小组让人精疲力尽 |
[28:01] | Look at Gideon. | 看看吉迪恩 |
[28:03] | That man was the best and in the end, he simply ran away. | 那个人是最出色的 但到头来 他选择一走了之 |
[28:08] | I mean, Hotch hasn’t even thought about cracking a smile in over a year. | 霍奇已经一年多没有笑过了 |
[28:11] | That man has to take a personal day | 他需要放个假 |
[28:13] | just so he can have a conversation with his own kid. | 和自己的孩子好好聊聊 |
[28:17] | And what about you, | 你呢 |
[28:20] | how many times you been married? | 你结过几次婚了 |
[28:24] | I get it, but I’ll make you a deal. | 我懂了 但我要和你说定 |
[28:27] | If I think you’re losing it, I’ll pull you out myself. | 如果我觉得你要失控了 我会亲手把你赶走 |
[28:30] | But right now, I see someone who wants to get back on the job. | 但现在 我知道你很想回到工作中来 |
[28:36] | Or is there another reason why you haven’t even touched that beer? | 还是你没碰过这杯啤酒另有原因 |
[29:05] | Listen, about before… | 听着 刚才的事 |
[29:08] | You spoke your mind. I respect that. | 你只是直话直说 我尊重这一点 |
[29:12] | JJ, Reid and Prentiss went to the crime scene with the detectives. | 珍珍 瑞德 普兰蒂斯和探员们一起去案发现场了 |
[29:14] | This is the first time they’ve killed two days in a row. | 这是他们第一次连续两天杀人 |
[29:16] | They’re speeding up. | 他们在加速 |
[29:18] | Your analyst went over the latest footage. | 你们的分析员分析了 最近一次的录影带 |
[29:20] | This is a different shooter from the last two. | 这跟上两起案件的枪手是不同的人 |
[29:23] | There’s three of them now? | 现在又有了第三个? |
[29:25] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这些人到底是谁 |
[29:28] | I want you all out on the street tomorrow. | 我要你们明天全部上街 |
[29:31] | What are we missing? | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[29:32] | When we first saw this case, what did it remind us of? | 我们最初接这案子时 它让我们想起了什么 |
[29:34] | -Son of Sam. -Same kind of UnSub, | -山姆之子 -同类型的不明嫌犯 |
[29:36] | random shootings, not need-driven, no sexual component. | 随机枪杀 不受需求驱使 不涉及性 |
[29:39] | Except that Berkowitz admitted that | 只不过布科・维兹承认 |
[29:41] | he would return to the scenes of his crimes days later to masturbate. | 他会在几天后回到犯罪现场 去那手淫 |
[29:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:44] | So you’re thinking, if the dominant UnSub has a similar MO… | 你是说如果占支配地位的 不明嫌犯有相似犯案模式 |
[29:47] | We get Garcia to study the footage | 我们可以叫加西亚研究录影 |
[29:49] | and see if the same person keeps returning to the crime scene | 看看同一个人在枪杀案发生后的几天 |
[29:51] | in the days following the shootings. | 是否有回到犯罪现场 |
[29:53] | All we’ve been looking at right now are the immediate aftermaths of the crimes. | 到目前为止我们关注的都是 犯罪的直接后果 |
[29:56] | -It’s worth a shot. -Yeah, we’ll hit the street tomorrow. | -值得一试 -是的 我们明天上街 |
[29:59] | Dave, will you grab Reid and go over the profile | 大卫 你和瑞德再分析一遍侧写 |
[30:00] | and make sure we didn’t leave anything out? Thanks. | 确保我们没有遗漏什么 谢谢 |
[30:13] | Okay, people. Talk to me. Mouseketeer roll call. 59th Street. | 好的 收到请回话 开始点名 59街 |
[30:18] | Check. | 收到 |
[30:19] | Herald Square. | -先驱广场 |
[30:21] | Check. | -收到 |
[30:22] | -Chambers Street. -Check. | -钱伯斯街 -收到 |
[30:24] | -72nd Street. -Check. | -72街 -收到 |
[30:29] | Detective. The Son of Sam. | 探员 山姆之子 |
[30:32] | This case still pisses you off like it was yesterday. | 这案子就像发生在昨天一样 仍让你火冒三丈 |
[30:35] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 没错 |
[30:36] | Well, there’ve been a lot of killers in this city. Why him? | 纽约这么多杀人犯 为什么对他尤其愤怒 |
[30:39] | Well, he was laughing at us, and we couldn’t catch him. | 他一直在嘲笑我们 我们却抓不到他 |
[30:42] | The only way we grabbed him was through a parking ticket. | 我们抓住他是全靠一张违规停车罚单 |
[30:45] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[30:47] | He hasn’t contacted us again. | 他没有再联系我们 |
[30:49] | -So? -This doesn’t fit. | -所以呢 -不符合侧写 |
[30:51] | These UnSubs are organised. | 这些不明嫌犯很有组织性 |
[30:53] | They use pre-surveillance. They strike in the heart of the day, | 他们事先进行了视察 他们在正午时出击 |
[30:56] | and yet they haven’t done anything to seek out media attention, | 他们没有做任何引起媒体关注的事 |
[31:01] | and then this? | 却留下了这个 |
[31:02] | You said it was to tell you they knew you were here. | 你说这是为了告诉你们 他们知道你们来了 |
[31:05] | We profiled that he was trying to open a line of communication. Create panic. | 我们的侧写里提到 他想开始和我们沟通 制造恐慌 |
[31:08] | But if that was the case, his correspondence should escalate. | 但如果是这样的话 他的通信应该升级才对 |
[31:12] | After they left their death card, | 在他们留下死亡牌之后 |
[31:13] | Muhammad and Malvo demanded an ATM card | 穆罕默德和马尔沃要求要一张 |
[31:15] | with $1 million in a bank account, just to taunt the police. | 存有一百万元的提款卡 就为了嘲弄警方 |
[31:17] | Berkowitz wrote rambling letters | 布科・维兹写了冗长的信 |
[31:19] | about hunting the city, describing himself as a monster. | 讲他在城里狩猎 把自己描述为怪物 |
[31:22] | These UnSubs are more disciplined than that. | 这些不明嫌犯更有纪律 |
[31:25] | The fact that they haven’t contacted the press tells me | 他们没有联系媒体 这告诉我们 |
[31:28] | that this was private. It’s only for us. | 这是私怨 只是给我们的 |
[31:32] | So what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:34] | They’re ramping up to something | 他们在逐步升级 |
[31:36] | and they want us to know that they’re watching us. | 他们想要我们知道他们在看着我们 |
[31:40] | If you saw all of these traits completely out of context, | 如果你看到所有这些脱离环境的特征 |
[31:42] | what would be the first profile to pop into your head? | 你脑海中想到的第一个侧写是什么 |
[31:47] | Who do we have out on the streets? | 街上都有哪些人 |
[31:52] | Talk. | -请说 |
[31:53] | Garcia, do you have eyes on everyone in the team? | -加西亚 你能看到所有队员吗 |
[31:55] | I can get them. | 能看到 |
[31:59] | So if we’re undercover maybe we should, | 如果我们是卧底 |
[32:02] | you know, act like a couple. | 或许我们该装成情侣的样子 |
[32:06] | Are you still working this tired sexual tension angle? | 你还在用这老套的泡妞方法吗 |
[32:10] | I don’t know. You’re the fortune-teller. You tell me. | 我不知道 你才是算命的 你告诉我 |
[32:12] | Do you want to know what profiling is, really? | 你真想知道侧写是什么 |
[32:14] | Why do I have the feeling I’m going to hear no matter what I say? | 为什么我感觉 不管我想不想听你都会说 |
[32:17] | It’s just noticing behaviour. | 只是观察行为举止 |
[32:19] | And I’m about to hear about mine, is that the deal? | 我就要听到我的侧写了 是吗 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:23] | When we first met, when your partner was sarcastic | 我们第一次见面时 你的搭档 |
[32:25] | and said, “Yes, ma’am,” | 嘲讽地说“是 女士” |
[32:27] | you instinctively reached for your detective shield, | 这时 你本能地 伸手去摸你的警徽 |
[32:29] | as if you were protecting it. | 就好像在保护它 |
[32:31] | That tells me you don’t like him disrespecting the chain of command. | 这告诉我你不喜欢他 不尊重上级 |
[32:34] | But you’re also loyal, so you didn’t say something to him. | 但你又很忠诚 所以你没有对他说什么 |
[32:37] | I’d say you were military, probably an officer. | 我猜你参过军 应该是军官 |
[32:40] | Praise in public, censure in private, right? | 公开赞扬 私下谴责 是吗 |
[32:44] | You’re right-handed, but you have two different colour pen marks | 你惯用右手 但是你的左手上有两种不同颜色的 |
[32:47] | on your left hand. | 墨水印 |
[32:48] | I’d guess you have a toddler at home just learning how to draw. | 我猜你家里有一个正在学画画的小孩 |
[32:51] | You don’t wear a ring and you were quick to flirt with me. | 你没有戴戒指 一有机会就和我调情 |
[32:55] | So you’re happy to let people think you are a player, | 所以你很想让人认为你是个花花公子 |
[32:58] | but if I took you up on it, you would run for the hills, | 但如果我回应了你 你会吓得逃跑 |
[33:00] | because you love your wife and you would never actually cheat on her. | 因为你爱你老婆 你绝不会真的背叛她 |
[33:07] | Wow, we might just solve this case yet. | 我们刚把案子给破了 |
[33:18] | Okay, this is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[33:20] | -What’s going on? -I’m doing what you asked. | -怎么了 -我在照你说的做 |
[33:22] | I’m looking at the footage to see if I see the same person | 我在看录影 看同一个人 |
[33:25] | coming back to the crime scene in the days after the shootings. | 是否在枪杀案发生后的几天 有回到犯罪现场 |
[33:27] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:28] | So I find the camera with the widest angle on the scene. | 所以我找到了现场视角最广的摄像机 |
[33:30] | So you don’t have to sift through hundreds. | 这样就不用过滤上百个画面了 |
[33:31] | Exactly, but… | 没错 但是 |
[33:35] | Someone’s hacked in. | 有人入侵了 |
[33:36] | 监控主控制发现未经授权的访问 | |
[33:41] | 发现未经授权的访问 | |
[34:03] | 14街站 市中心和布鲁克林区 | |
[34:25] | -Garcia! -I’m on it. I’m on it. | -加西亚 -我在 |
[34:28] | 16th and Broadway. He’s running east on 16th. | 16街和百老汇街 他在16街上向东跑去 |
[34:31] | He’s headed our way. | 他在朝我们这边过来 |
[34:45] | Move, move! | 走开 走开 |
[34:47] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[35:17] | Cooper! Garcia! | 库珀 |
[35:20] | We got an officer down. 16th, west of Union Square. | 加西亚 一名警员受伤 16街 联合广场西侧 |
[35:23] | Let me see. Okay. You’re going to be okay. | 让我看看 好的 你会没事的 |
[35:25] | Garcia, can you see us? We have an officer down. | 加西亚 你能看到我们吗 一名警员受伤 |
[35:28] | Cooper, stay with me. Okay. You’re going to be okay. | 库珀 坚持住 好的 你会没事的 |
[35:33] | Cooper, stay with me. | 库珀 坚持住 |
[35:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:49] | -Is he going to make it? -I don’t know. He lost a lot of blood. | -他活下来了吗 -我不知道 他失了很多血 |
[35:55] | He’s not going to live to tell us anything. | 他活不了了 什么都没法告诉我们 |
[35:56] | -Any ID on him? -Nothing. | -身上有身份证吗 -没有 |
[35:59] | This is not good. | 这下糟了 |
[36:04] | I shouldn’t have had to shoot him. | 我不该开枪的 |
[36:06] | Emily, he shot a cop. You did what you had to do. | 艾米莉 他开枪打了警员 你是该这么做 |
[36:09] | No, no, not that. I mean he was ahead of us. | 不 不是 当时他跑在我们前面 |
[36:12] | He would have gotten away, but he stopped and waited. | 他本可以逃跑的但他停下来在那等着 |
[36:15] | So he felt trapped. He figured he’d shoot his way out? | 这么说他感觉被困了想要开枪突围? |
[36:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:20] | Tell me about his behaviour. | 和我说说他的行为 |
[36:21] | Was he acting panicked? Was he winded? | 他表现慌张吗 有喘气吗 |
[36:23] | His hands were steady. | 他的手很稳 |
[36:25] | His eyes were dead calm. | 眼神镇定 |
[36:27] | I mean, these guys have been hyper vigilant. Organised. | 这些家伙极其警觉 有组织性 |
[36:31] | They do pre-surveillance. I mean, what are the odds | 他们事先做了监视 怎么可能 |
[36:34] | they would shoot somebody two blocks | 会在距离我和库珀所在位置 |
[36:36] | from where me and Cooper are standing? | 两个街区远的地方开枪? |
[36:38] | What? You think he deliberately shot someone where he could be caught? | 你是说他是故意在一个 会被抓到的地方开枪 |
[36:41] | What if he did? | 如果真是呢 |
[36:43] | What if they chose this spot because we were here? | 如果他选择这个地方 是因为我们在这呢 |
[36:46] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[36:48] | He had no ID on him. | 他没有身份证 |
[36:50] | He waited until we caught up to him. He was strangely calm. | 他一直等到我们追上他 他出奇地冷静 |
[36:54] | It’s almost like suicide by cop. | 这所有的一切 简直像蓄意引警开枪自杀 |
[36:56] | Why? Why would he do that? | 为什么 他为什么要这么做 |
[37:00] | I don’t know. Maybe to make us think everything was finished. | 不知道 或许是要我们觉得 一切都结束了 |
[37:02] | We need to walk back through this profile. | 我们要从头分析一遍这个侧写 |
[37:12] | We think we might have a serious problem. | 我们或许遇到了严重的问题 |
[37:14] | -What is it? -We have multiple UnSubs. | -什么问题 -有数名不明嫌犯 |
[37:16] | They’re disciplined. They’re using counter-surveillance. | 他们受过训练 会反监视 |
[37:19] | They know the FBI movements. There’s a hierarchy. | 知道联邦调查局的行动 他们有等级制度 |
[37:22] | What does that usually equal? | -这通常说明什么 |
[37:24] | Terrorism. | -恐怖主义 |
[37:36] | -So how does this work? -The murderers simulate a bombing. | -他们是怎么做的 -凶手模拟了一次爆炸场景 |
[37:38] | From there, they station someone to watch and gauge police response time. | 他们在那安排了一个人 观察警方的反应速度 |
[37:41] | At which point they know when to bring in a second bomb. | 那时 他们知道什么时候 引爆第二枚炸弹 |
[37:43] | The goal is always to take out a first round of civilians | 目标是杀死第一批平民 |
[37:45] | followed by a second wave of emergency responders. | 紧接着再干掉第二波紧急应变人员 |
[37:48] | It’s crazy, but it’s ingenious. | 很疯狂 但很聪明 |
[37:49] | They get a practise run and if someone catches the shooter, | 他们演练过 如果有人抓到枪手 |
[37:51] | they think they just have a murderer. The cell isn’t compromised. | 警方只会认为他们抓到了一个杀人犯 恐怖组织不会受到威胁 |
[37:54] | It’s lo-fi. Smartest way to plan for a terrorist event. | 这是Lofi 策划一项 恐怖活动的高明方式 |
[37:57] | Creating panic ensures that they see the most urgent response time, | 制造恐慌使他们知道了警方对爆炸案的 |
[38:00] | short of a bombing. | 最快反应时间 |
[38:01] | So there’s been seven different shooters? | 这么说有七个不同的枪手? |
[38:03] | Having followers do the shootings would ensure | 让追随者去杀人能确保他们为了事业 |
[38:04] | they’re willing to kill or be killed for the cause. | 愿意杀人或是愿意去死 |
[38:07] | It fits the profile. | 完全符合侧写 |
[38:08] | There is something larger at play. It simulates a gang initiation. | 的确有更大的阴谋 模拟了一次黑帮入会仪式 |
[38:12] | Especially if they’re home-grown. | 尤其是如果他们是本国人 |
[38:13] | They haven’t had a chance to prove themselves. | 他们还没有证明自己的机会 |
[38:15] | I think they’re targeting points of entry. | 我认为他们的目标是入口处 |
[38:17] | All the murders have taken place near a bridge or a tunnel. | 所有枪杀案都发生在桥梁或隧道附近 |
[38:19] | Holland Tunnel, Midtown Tunnel, Manhattan Bridge. | 荷兰隧道 中城隧道 曼哈顿桥 |
[38:22] | If bombs went off, emergency response would shut down | 如果发生爆炸 应急设施会封锁 |
[38:24] | any ability to get in or out of the city. | 城市的所有出入口 |
[38:26] | It’s like people would be trapped on the island. | 就好像人们被困在了一座小岛上 |
[38:28] | Keep in mind it’s still a theory, just like any profile. | 记住这和任何侧写一样只是一个假设 |
[38:34] | -Talk to us, Garcia. -We got a problem. | -说 加西亚 -我们遇到问题了 |
[38:36] | I went through and checked all 4,468 cameras. | 我检查了所有4468台摄像机 |
[38:39] | They hacked into the surveillance system. | 他们入侵了监控系统 |
[38:41] | They’ve got footage of every crime scene. | 他们拿到了每一个犯罪现场的录影 |
[38:42] | They’ve been watching since the beginning. | 他们从一开始就在看 |
[38:44] | -How could we not have caught that? -They were smart. | -我们为什么到现在才发现 -他们很聪明 |
[38:46] | It wasn’t system-wide. You had to check each camera individually. | 没有入侵整个系统 你得分别检查每一台摄像机才能发现 |
[38:48] | And this is from every crime scene? | 每个犯罪现场的摄像机? |
[38:50] | I’m afraid so. They hacked into one camera at every scene. | 恐怕是的 他们侵入了每个犯罪现场的摄像机 |
[38:54] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[38:56] | So much for theory. | 不仅仅是假设了 |
[38:58] | We need to hit the ground running. | 我们得全速应对 |
[38:59] | I’m going to head to the hospital. | 我去医院 |
[39:01] | I’ll check on Cooper and brief Detective Brustin. | 看看库珀 并通知布鲁斯顿探员 |
[39:03] | Good. Dave, will you go talk to the Commissioner? | 很好 大卫 你去通知特派员 |
[39:05] | And Morgan, you brief Homeland Security. | 莫根 你去通知国安局 |
[39:06] | JJ and I will talk to the Port Authority police. | 我和珍珍去通知港务警察局 |
[39:08] | Kate and I will go talk to the mayor, | 我和凯特去找市长 |
[39:09] | and we’ll meet back here as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快回这里集合 |
[39:11] | One advantage that we have right now is that they don’t know | 我们现在的一个优势是 |
[39:13] | we know they’re watching. | 他们不知道我们已经知道了他们在看 |
[39:30] | Agent Jareau. | 让热探员 |
[39:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:39] | Is it from Will? | 威尔的? |
[39:42] | He’s going home to New Orleans tonight. | 他今晚要回新奥尔良了 |
[39:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:49] | He doesn’t want to be in the way. | 他不想妨碍我 |
[39:55] | He’s quitting his job? | 他要辞职? |
[40:01] | Do you need everyone in the field? | 你需要人留在办公室吗 |
[40:05] | Reid, you can go brief Port Authority police by yourself. | 瑞德 你一个人去通知港务警察局 |
[40:07] | JJ, you run point from the office. | 珍珍 你留在办公室 |
[40:08] | Why don’t you go back to the hotel? | 不如你先回饭店 |
[40:10] | Tell Will what’s going on and then get back here straight away. | 把情况告诉威尔 然后立即回来 |
[40:12] | Yes, sir. | -是 长官 |
[40:13] | And, JJ. Congratulations. | -珍珍 恭喜你 |
[40:32] | How’s Cooper doing? | 库珀怎么样 |
[40:34] | He’s still in surgery. It doesn’t look good. | 他还在手术中 情况不大乐观 |
[40:40] | We think we know what this is about. | 我想我们知道是什么人干的了 |