Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 马里兰州 银泉
[00:02] -I’m sorry. I can’t find my ticket. -Phone number. -抱歉 我找不到我的票 -电话号码
[00:07] -Just… -I’ve got a line out the door. -稍等 -队伍都排到门外了
[00:13] 301-555-0194 301-555-0194.
[00:19] Okay, that’s $22. 好的 22美元
[00:24] Excuse me. 不好意思
[00:26] Keri Derzmond? 考利・德斯蒙德
[00:29] -Yes. -Insurance card. -是的 -保险卡
[00:34] -Can’t find you in the system. -No, I’m in there. -系统里找不到你 -不 一定有我
[00:37] Wait a sec. D-E-R-Z-M-O-N-D. Are you still on Foxborough Drive? 稍等 德斯蒙德 还住在福克斯伯勒大道吗
[00:43] -Everything’s still the same. -Sign here. -一切都没变 -在这签名
[00:49] -Here you go. -Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[01:12] He’s back. He found me again. 他回来了 他又找到我了
[01:16] Fear is the weapon. 恐惧是武器
[01:17] If his target is afraid and affected, then he’s won. 如果他的目标害怕 并受到了影响 那他就赢了
[01:21] Again, myself and SSA Hotchner 再说一遍 如有需要
[01:23] are available to any of you should you need us. 我和调查专员霍奇纳 可以为你们提供帮助
[01:26] The direct line to our liaison is in the packet you received. 我们联络员的直线电话号码 就在你们收到的包裹里
[01:30] And trust your instincts and experience. 相信自己的直觉和经验
[01:31] They’re the best tools you have. Thank you. 它们是你最有力的工具 谢谢
[01:37] Eve Alexander, Suffolk County District Attorney. 伊芙・亚历山大 萨福克县的地方检察官
[01:40] SSA Hotchner. This is SSA Rossi. 调查专员霍奇纳 这是调查专员罗西
[01:42] I know. Big fan of your books. 我知道 我是你的书迷
[01:45] And I followed your work as a federal prosecutor. 还有我一直在关注 你作为联邦检察官的工作
[01:48] So you didn’t come here for the terrorism seminar. 这么说你不是来参加 恐怖主义研讨会的
[01:51] No. 不是
[01:53] Two days ago, a woman named Audrey Henson 两天前 一名叫奥德莉・亨森的女子
[01:55] did this to her husband of 20 years while he was sleeping. 趁她结婚20年的丈夫睡觉时 对他做了这个
[01:58] She confessed while sitting next to the body at the crime scene 她在犯罪现场 坐在尸体旁边时认罪的
[02:01] and repeated her confession to me at the lockup. 在被监禁时 又向我重复了一遍她的罪行
[02:03] Care to guess what her lawyer’s already working on as her defence? 猜猜她的律师在用什么作为辩护理由
[02:06] Battered woman syndrome. 受虐妇女症候群
[02:07] After years of systematic abuse, “遭受了多年的虐待”
[02:09] his client suddenly had no option left to her but a 12-gauge. 她的当事人突然间 除了12号霰弹外别无选择
[02:13] And yet there’s never been a domestic violence report filed from that home, 但是那户人家没有举报过 一次家庭暴力事件
[02:17] not a single medical record documenting injury, 没有一份记录伤势的病史档案
[02:19] and not one witness who can say they ever saw 没有一名目击者说看到过
[02:21] or even suspected abuse. 甚至是怀疑过虐待行为
[02:23] -So what do you need from us? -I think I can win this case anyway, -你需要我们做什么 -我觉得我可以拿下这案子
[02:26] but I’d like you to help me prove that she’s lying. 但是 我想要你们帮我证明她在撒谎
[02:29] Proving a negative, that something didn’t happen, 举反证 证明一件事没有发生
[02:32] is always a long shot. 成功机率一向不大
[02:33] Yes, but you can show she doesn’t fit the profile of a battered woman. 是的 但你们能证明 她不符合受虐妇女的特点
[02:36] What if she isn’t? Lying. 要是她没有 撒谎呢
[02:39] That’s not going to be a problem. 这不可能
[02:41] Her husband can’t defend himself from what she’s saying about him 对于她的指控 她丈夫已没法为自己辩护
[02:44] any more than he could against a shotgun. 他已死在猎枪之下
[02:47] Doesn’t that bother anyone? 就没有人关心这一点吗
[02:48] Will she talk to us? Has she waived her rights? 她愿意跟我们谈吗 她有没有放弃权利
[02:50] Her attorney’s already agreed to let her. 她的律师已经同意让她和我们谈话了
[02:52] Practically insists on it. Claims she’s got nothing to hide. 实际上是坚持声称她没什么可隐瞒的
[02:56] Well, I can’t promise that what we’ll find is gonna help your case. 我无法保证我们的发现 会对你的官司有帮助
[03:00] Let me worry about that. 这点不用你们担心
[03:05] 联邦调查局 行为分析小组
[03:06] 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
[03:07] -You done? -Almost. -你好了吗 -差不多
[03:10] It’s pretty powerful, right? 不可思议 是吧
[03:12] I can see why you’d meet with her. 我明白你为什么想要见她了
[03:15] -Your 10:30’s here. -Okay. Just give me one minute. -她来了 -好的 马上就好
[03:18] Hi, I’m Keri Derzmond. 你好 我是考利・德斯蒙德
[03:21] -Hi, Agent Jareau. This is… -Emily Prentiss. -你好 让热探员 这位是 -艾米莉・普兰蒂斯
[03:24] I’m sorry to rush in, 很抱歉这么冲进来
[03:25] but when I got the message you’d see me this morning, 但是 当我接到消息 你今天上午能见我时
[03:30] I could barely sleep last night. But that’s nothing new. 我昨晚几乎睡不着觉 但这没什么稀奇的
[03:33] I haven’t been able to sleep for about two years. 我大概两年没能睡过好觉
[03:35] We read the letter you wrote to the Silver Spring police. 我们看了你写给银泉警局的信
[03:38] Begging and pleading wasn’t getting their attention. 乞求和恳求无法引起他们的注意
[03:40] They needed to know I wasn’t going away. 他们要知道我不会离开
[03:42] So you’ve been getting these notes for the past two years? 这么说你过去两年 一直有收到这些信?
[03:46] I used to be in Atlanta. I moved here six months ago. 我原本住在亚特兰大 六个月前搬来这里的
[03:49] And then out of nowhere, another note. 接着又一封信不知从哪冒出来
[03:52] I can’t live like this any more. I want my life back. 我不能再这样活下去了 我想过回从前的生活
[03:55] What did the police tell you? 警方是怎么跟你说的
[03:57] The detective I met with was very sympathetic, 见我的那位警探对我深表同情
[04:01] but his hands are tied unless something happens to me. 但因为我没有发生事 他什么也做不了
[04:04] Then it will be too late. Will you help me? 届时可能已太迟 你们能帮我吗
[04:11] I’m presenting the case to our team this morning. 我今天上午会向团队呈报这个案子
[04:13] I’ll let you know what we decide. 我会告诉你我们的决定
[04:17] Lou Evans, 卢艾・文斯
[04:20] Ed Derzmond and Ryan Scott. 艾德・德斯蒙德 还有莱恩・斯科特
[04:25] Excuse me? 抱歉 这是?
[04:27] Those are the people who you’ll be calling when you find me dead. 这几个是我死了之后你们要通知的人
[05:38] Where’s Mom and Dad? 爸妈去哪了
[05:40] Hotch and Rossi are still at the seminar in Boston. 霍奇和罗西还在波士顿开研讨会
[05:41] We shouldn’t wait on this. 我们不用等了
[05:43] JJ pulled me in early. I agree. 珍珍刚才跟我说了 我同意
[05:45] This is Keri Derzmond. 这个是考利・德斯蒙德
[05:47] Two years ago in Atlanta she started receiving anonymous notes 两年前在亚特兰大 她开始收到匿名信
[05:50] that meticulously described her whereabouts throughout the day. 详细描述了她一整天的行踪
[05:53] Local authorities never found out who was responsible. 当地警方没有找到寄信人
[05:56] Recently, she moved to Maryland, brought the stalker with her. 最近 她搬去了马里兰 跟踪狂也跟着一起去了
[06:00] They think it’s the same person? 他们觉得是同一个人吗
[06:01] He includes photographs of himself. 他在里面放了自己的照片
[06:07] None of his face. That’s very telling. 没有露脸 很说明问题
[06:09] He’s either trying to protect his identity or he has self-image issues. 他要么是想隐藏自己的身份 要么是有自我形象问题
[06:13] He’s controlling the parts of his body that he shows to her. 他有选择性地向她展示 自己的身体部位
[06:17] He writes to Keri in these letters about their future together, 他在给考利的信里 写到了他们在一起的未来
[06:20] having kids, growing old. 抚养孩子 一起变老
[06:22] He believes Keri is in love with him and just doesn’t know it yet. 他相信考利爱着他 只是还不知道
[06:25] Okay, so the guy’s clearly delusional, but what makes this a BAU case? 这家伙明显有妄想症 但是
[06:28] 这为什么会成行为分析小组的案子
[06:29] He is so obsessed that he tracked her over 600 miles away. 他如此痴迷 追着她 来到了900多公里外的地方
[06:33] That is unusual. 这非同寻常
[06:34] Typically a stalker will change his focus to another woman 通常来说 如果痴迷的对象搬走的话
[06:37] if the object of his affection moves away. 跟踪狂会把注意力 转移到其他女子身上
[06:39] I mean, I get that. I mean, he’s way past a first-level escalation. 这我懂 他远远超过了 痴迷的第一阶段
[06:41] But still. 但仍旧不明白
[06:44] When Keri received the first letter in Maryland, 考利在马里兰收到第一封信时
[06:46] she went to the locals for protection. 她向当地警方寻求帮助
[06:48] They told her they couldn’t help her. This woman is in serious danger. 他们跟她说帮不了她 这个女人正身陷极大危险
[06:52] This case is in my hands now 这个案子现在由我负责
[06:54] and if we do nothing and something happens to her, 如果我们坐视不管 她遇遭不测的话
[06:58] I’ll be the one notifying her family. 通知她家人的会是我
[07:04] Okay. 好的
[07:14] Author Christian Nestell Bovee once wrote, 作家 克里斯汀・内斯特尔・博韦曾写道
[07:16] “No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. “没有幻想的人是不会幸福的
[07:19] “Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities.” 幻想如同现实一般 是幸福不可缺少的”
[07:24] Nothing at all? -什么都没有
[07:25] No, sir. -没有 长官
[07:27] There’s no driver’s licence, no passport, 没有驾照 护照 银行帐户
[07:29] no bank accounts, not even jointly held. 就连共同持有的都没有
[07:32] Her name’s not on their plastic, their cheques, 她的名字没有出现在他们的信用卡
[07:36] their mortgage, their car titles. Nothing, nothing, nothing. 他们的支票 房贷和汽车所有权上 什么都没有
[07:41] Aside from a birth certificate and a marriage licence, 除了出生证明和结婚证
[07:43] there’s no actual record that Audrey Henson even exists. 没有奥德莉・亨森存在的任何纪录
[07:47] How many years in the current home? 在目前的房子住了多少年
[07:48] It looks like they’ve lived in that house their whole married life. 似乎他们结婚以来就一直住在那里
[07:51] And we’re certain there are no medical records 确定没有能够证明
[07:53] that point to a history of abuse? 有过虐待历史的医疗纪录
[07:55] Actually, sir, 事实上 长官
[07:57] there’s no medical record at all 没有任何医疗纪录
[07:58] beyond the birth of their second child, Nathan. 除了他们第二个孩子内森的出生
[08:01] What about life insurance? Any assets? 人寿保险或其他资产呢
[08:03] Any financial motive for Audrey to kill her husband? 奥德莉谋杀她丈夫 是否有金钱方面的动机
[08:06] No. I mean, there’s insurance, 没有 是有保险
[08:08] but Mrs Henson isn’t the beneficiary of any of the policies. 但受益人都不是亨森太太
[08:11] She’s not? 不是她?
[08:13] Sarah, their 19-year-old daughter, is. 受益人是萨拉 他们19岁的女儿
[08:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:24] So we can use this area until something bigger comes along. 在发生更严重的事之前 我们可以用这块地方
[08:27] I set it up just like Agent Jareau requested. 我按让热探员的要求准备的
[08:30] Is she coming, by the way? 对了 她过来吗
[08:31] She and another agent are at Keri’s office. 她和另一名探员正在考利的办公室
[08:34] Aren’t you guys a little overqualified for this case? 你们查这案子 是不是大材小用了
[08:37] I mean, this guy’s no serial killer. 这家伙又不是连环杀手
[08:39] We construct behavioural profiles for a variety of investigative scenarios. 我们创建行为侧写 是用于各种调查情景
[08:42] That includes stalking. 这也包括跟踪
[08:44] We’ve seen this kind of thing before and it can get ugly real fast. 我们碰见过这样的事 情况可能迅速恶化
[08:47] Hey, I wanted to help this girl the day she came in. I just… 这女孩来这的第一天 我就想帮她的 我只是
[08:50] I didn’t have the manpower. 我没有人力
[08:52] Listen, we understand what it’s like to be short-handed. 听着 我们明白人手不足是很麻烦
[08:54] We’re just here to help. -我们是来帮忙的
[08:55] Look, don’t get me wrong. I got a sister Keri’s age -别误会我 我有个和考利一样大的妹妹
[08:57] and if some guy was doing this to her and I got my hands on him, 如果有男人敢这么对她 被我抓到的话
[09:01] -I’d probably get thrown off the force. -You and me both. -我可能会被革职 -我也一样
[09:07] -What was that? -Bureaucratic red tape. -什么事 -官僚程序
[09:11] Every case we take I have to explain why 我们每接一个案子 我都得跟他们解释
[09:14] in terms of cost and size relative to the BAU. 涉及行为分析小组的成本和重要性
[09:16] They don’t always think it’s worth it. 他们经常认为不值得调查
[09:18] You do have four agents doing the work that locals should. 他们的确有四名探员 在做着当地警方该做的事
[09:21] Just because there isn’t a dead body 没有尸体
[09:22] doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take the case. 不代表我们不该接这案子
[09:24] Hey, the fact that law enforcement, including the FBI, 执法部门 包括联邦调查局
[09:28] can’t help someone until they’ve been injured is appalling. 要等人受到伤害 才去帮助他们 这的确骇人听闻
[09:32] All I’m saying is it is a drain on the system. 我只是说 我们的资源确实紧张
[09:35] Emily, 艾米莉
[09:37] last year in Denver, 去年在丹佛
[09:38] a woman was being harassed by her ex-boyfriend. 一名女子遭前男友骚扰
[09:40] Cops knew who he was, but they couldn’t arrest him. 警方知道他是谁 却不能逮捕他
[09:43] We didn’t take that case. 我们没有接那个案子
[09:45] She was finally granted a restraining order 最后她终于申请到了禁制令
[09:47] three days after he threw acid in her face. 就在他朝她的脸泼硫酸的三天后
[09:50] Right now, I don’t care about limited resources. 现在 我不管资源是否有限
[09:53] I cannot make that same mistake again. 我不能再犯相同的错误
[10:00] Okay, when Keri lived in Atlanta, 好的 考利住在亚特兰大时
[10:01] the initial communication happened at her job. 最初的信件是寄到她的公司
[10:05] But then they got more personal and started going to her home. 后来变得越来越私人 开始寄到她家中
[10:08] The first card is likely an anniversary date of sorts. 第一张卡片可能是某个周年纪念日
[10:11] The first time he saw her or the first face-to-face meeting. 他第一次见她 或是和她面对面
[10:15] He actually wrote the date on the card. March 21st, 2006. 他在卡片上写了日期 2006年3月21日
[10:19] That was a Tuesday. 是个周二
[10:22] Okay, so we should look at other Tuesdays, 好的 那我们该查查所有的星期二
[10:25] previous months on the 21st, and March of 2005. 前几个月的21号和2005年3月
[10:30] If we can figure out what this date means to the stalker, 如果我们能查出这个日子 对跟踪狂来说意味着什么
[10:33] it could trace his connection back to Keri. 或许就能知道他和考利的关系
[10:35] Why the move to Maryland? 为什么要搬来马里兰
[10:37] Ryan lives here and my firm just opened an office. 莱恩住在这 我的公司刚开了分公司
[10:40] The move wasn’t because of the stalker, 搬来这不是因为那个跟踪狂
[10:42] although the police back in Atlanta thought it was a good idea. 虽然亚特兰大警方认为这是个好主意
[10:46] I’m always cautious, 我一直很小心
[10:48] but for the first time I felt that 但我第一次感觉
[10:50] if I looked over my shoulder, no one would be there. 我终于可以不必提心吊胆 担心被人跟踪了
[10:54] We need you to make a list of names of everyone you know, 我们需要你列一个 所有你认识的人的名单
[10:56] even acquaintances. Both here and in Georgia. 包括泛泛之交 这里和乔治亚州的都要
[10:59] -Okay. -Don’t forget ex-boyfriends -好的 -别忘了前男友
[11:01] or any indiscretions. 和任何交往过的人
[11:02] Nothing is insignificant. 不能放过任何细节
[11:06] If I knew what I was doing to make this guy so obsessed, I’d stop. 如果我知道我究竟做了什么 让他如此痴迷 我会停止
[11:10] When your paths crossed, something clicked with him. 当你们相遇时 什么东西触动了他
[11:15] If you were smiling, 如果你在笑
[11:16] he probably thought you were smiling at him. 他可能觉得你在对他笑
[11:19] We have no way of knowing what his fantasy is. 我们不知道他的幻想是什么
[11:22] What we do know is you’re the star of it. 但我们知道你是当中的主角
[11:26] It’s Ryan. He says it’s an emergency. 是莱恩 他说有急事
[11:30] You okay? Yeah, they’re here now. 你还好吗 是的 他们在这
[11:34] Ryan’s at home. There’s another card and a box at the door. 莱恩在家 门口又出现了一张卡片和一个盒子
[11:37] Tell him not to touch it. We’re on our way. 叫他别碰 我们马上过去
[11:39] Okay, so every Tuesday, Keri’s firm has a staff meeting, 好的 每个星期二 考利的公司会开员工会议
[11:43] and it’s catered by a lot of different restaurants. 由很多家不同的餐厅承办的
[11:44] I’ll add it to the list. 我加到名单上去
[11:48] What do you see? 有什么发现
[11:50] Look at the new photograph Keri received in Maryland. 看考利在马里兰收到的新照片
[11:52] Now look at the old ones from Atlanta. The muscle tone’s changed. 再看她在亚特兰大收到的旧照片 肌肉张力改变了
[11:57] The bicep is far more defined. 二头肌更明显了
[12:00] Also, skin colour. He’s tan. 还有肤色 他晒黑了
[12:02] Why do we care if he’s lifting weights and out in the sun? 他有没有在练举重 或出去晒太阳这有何重要
[12:05] We’re looking at this from a behavioural standpoint. 我们在从行为角度做分析
[12:07] He’s making improvements to his appearance 他在改善自己的形象
[12:09] and it’s likely to impress Keri. 可能是想打动考利
[12:13] What does her fiancé look like? 她的未婚夫长什么样
[12:15] Here it is. I appreciate you driving Keri home. 就是这些 很感谢你们开车送考利回来
[12:20] Ever since this guy showed up again, I’ve been taking her everywhere. 自从这家伙再次出现 她出入都是由我陪着
[12:25] Would he send something that could hurt me? 他寄的东西会伤到我吗
[12:27] Probably not, but we don’t want to take any chances. 应该不会 但我们不想冒险
[12:30] You really think this guy would do something like that after all this time? 你真的觉得过了这么久 这家伙会做出这样的事
[12:33] At this point, you haven’t done anything to provoke him. 到目前为止 你还没有做出激怒他的事
[12:40] It’s just a pair of earrings. 只有一对耳环
[12:43] They look like antiques. 看起来像古董
[12:44] It says they were his grandmother’s. Family heirloom. 信上说是他祖母的 传家宝
[12:48] He wants to make you a part of his family. 他想让你成为他家的成员
[12:50] Well, we have the back of his head now. 我们有他的后脑勺了
[12:53] He hopes that you give him a gift soon, too. 他希望你也能很快送他一份礼物
[12:56] What does that mean? 什么意思
[12:57] We should probably get this back to the station and start a trace. 我们最好把它带回局里开始追踪
[13:00] You can find him that way? 这样就能找到他吗
[13:02] First-class mail’s harder to track, but we’ll see. 一类邮件更难追踪 但我们会试试
[13:06] Officers will be driving by your house periodically, 会有警员定期地从你们家门前开过
[13:08] looking for anything suspicious. 注意任何可疑情况
[13:09] And you have my number if anything happens. 发生任何事 打电话给我
[13:11] We’ll call and let you know if we find anything. 有任何发现的话我们会通知你的
[13:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:19] His confidence is building and now he wants something. 他越来越自信了 现在他还想要礼物
[13:23] -What do you think that is? -I don’t know. -你觉得是什么 -我不知道
[13:25] I’m scared about what happens when she doesn’t give it to him. 我担心如果她不给他的话 不知道会发生什么
[13:30] Is that what my mother said? That he hit her? 我妈是这么说的 说他打过她吗
[13:33] We haven’t spoken to your mother yet, 我们还没找你母亲问过话
[13:35] but we understand it’s being suggested by her attorney. 但我们知道 这是她的律师建议的
[13:39] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[13:41] -She’s actually blaming him? -So you don’t believe she was abused? -她在怪他吗 -这么说你们不相信她遭到过虐待
[13:45] If anyone was abused, it was my father, 如果说有谁遭到过虐待 那个人也是我爸
[13:47] what he had to put up with being married to her. 娶了她真是有够他受的
[13:49] She was a lousy cook. She couldn’t do the laundry right. 她做饭很难吃 不会洗衣服
[13:54] The house was always filthy. Hell, she couldn’t even grocery shop 家里总是脏乱不堪 不监督的话
[13:56] -without some kind of supervision. -Supervision? -她连去杂货店买东西都不行 -监督?
[14:00] She’d get all the wrong things. 她总是买错东西
[14:02] Wrong brands, too much or too little of something. 买错品牌 买得太多或太少
[14:04] And my father was always patient with her. Always. 我爸对她总是很有耐心 总是如此
[14:07] She’s just… She isn’t… 她…她不…
[14:11] She’s not bright. 她并不聪明
[14:13] -You mean she’s mentally challenged? -No, I mean she’s stupid. -你意思是她有智力障碍吗 -不 我是说她很蠢
[14:17] This is your mother we’re talking about here. 我们在说的可是你们的母亲
[14:19] No, we’re talking about a woman 不 我们说的是一个
[14:21] who killed the only real parent we’ve ever had. 杀了我们父亲的女人
[14:24] Our father was kind and gentle and loving. 我们的父亲善良 温柔 体贴
[14:30] He always had time for us. Always. 他总有时间陪我们
[14:32] He was at every game, every school event, 他会去看每一场比赛 每项活动 所有重要的事
[14:35] -everything important. -And what about your mother? -你们母亲呢 -她一次都没去过
[14:37] She never went to anything. Not once in my whole life. 在我的人生里 一次都没有
[14:40] I guess she just couldn’t be bothered. 我猜她觉得太烦了
[14:42] So if your father didn’t abuse your mother, 如果你们父亲没有虐待你们母亲
[14:44] why did she kill him? 她为什么要杀他
[14:47] Probably just to take him away from us. 可能是想把他从我们身边夺走
[14:49] She was jealous that he loved us more than her. 他爱我们胜过爱她 所以她嫉妒
[14:53] Why would she think that? 她为什么会这么想
[14:59] Because he said so all the time. 因为他总是这么说
[15:07] Come on. 拜托
[15:09] Let me guess. You don’t want me to read? 让我猜猜 你不想我看吗
[15:13] We’re going to fix dinner, and we’re going to do it together. 我们来做晚餐 我们一起准备
[15:16] Are we going to pretend there’s not some weird guy 我们还要假装没有一个怪咖
[15:19] leaving me presents, too? 在给我送礼物吗
[15:20] -What weird guy? -I’ll take that as a yes. -什么怪咖 -就当你承认了
[15:27] -Will you go check on him? -Okay. -你去看看它行吗 -好的
[15:36] -The gate’s open. -What? -门开着 -什么
[15:38] Brodie? 波迪
[15:43] Keri Derzmond? Silver Spring PD. 考利・德斯蒙德?银泉警局
[15:45] I just saw your dog take off down the street. 我刚看到你们的狗跑到马路上去了
[15:47] The only way to open the gate is from the inside. 这扇门只能从里面打开
[15:49] Which means someone scaled the fence 换言之 有人越过了栅栏
[15:50] so they wouldn’t be seen. 这样就不会被人发现
[15:51] All right, I want you both to go back inside the house 好的 你们两个快回屋里
[15:53] and lock the door behind you. 锁上门
[15:55] -I should go look for Brodie. -Keri, we need to go inside. -我要去找波迪 -考利 我们得进去
[16:19] -Where is he? -This was on your neighbour’s lawn. -它在哪 -在你邻居的草地上发现的
[16:23] -Oh, God… -It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事的
[16:36] I miss her, too, Brodie. 我也想她 波迪
[16:40] I miss her, too. 我也想她
[16:48] This guy’s definitely trying to mirror Ryan. 这家伙绝对是在模仿莱恩
[16:50] He’s even got the same haircut. 他还剪了相同的发型
[16:52] He’s trying to replicate what Keri’s attracted to. 他是想复制考利喜欢的东西
[16:56] If he starts feeling good about himself, 如果他的自我感觉越来越好
[16:57] he’s going to find the courage he needs to actually meet her. 他会找到勇气和她见面的
[17:00] Are we charging him with dognapping now, too? 现在又多了一项拐狗的罪名
[17:05] Taking a dog might not seem like much to you, 拐狗可能在你看来不算什么
[17:07] but it tells us that he’s desperately trying to feel close to her. 但这说明他在渴望想要感觉与她亲近
[17:10] He was bold enough to break in her backyard. 他大胆地闯进她家的后院
[17:13] Add that to his proven determination, 更加证明了他的决心
[17:14] and we got ourselves a serious escalation here. 情况恶化了
[17:16] I thought he was just messing with her. 我以为他就是在耍她
[17:18] We had Keri put flyers up. 我们让考利贴了寻狗海报
[17:20] We may get him to call to return the dog. 或许能让他打电话把狗还回去
[17:22] -Would he do that? -He wants to prove how much he cares. -他会吗 -他想证明他是多么在乎
[17:25] Or he won’t call if he’s jealous of how much attention the dog is getting. 如果他嫉妒那条狗得到的关心 他就不会打电话
[17:29] If he really believes that he’s ready to eliminate all of his competition, 如果他真的相信他准备好了 消灭所有的竞争对手
[17:33] Ryan could be next. 莱恩可能是下一个
[17:36] 过去乔治亚州的地址
[17:40] You think he’s got the guts for a confrontation? 你认为他有勇气来和她见面吗
[17:43] Well, he moved here, took Brodie. 他搬来了这里 拐走了波迪
[17:44] He’s not going to let anything get in his way. 他不会让任何东西妨碍他
[17:46] He cares about Keri. 他关心考利
[17:48] Maybe he won’t hurt her. He hasn’t yet. 或许他不会伤害她 他到目前为止还没有
[17:50] He doesn’t want to. 是他不想
[17:51] But if he feels like he’s going to lose her, then he will. 但如果他感觉他会失去她 他就会伤害她
[17:53] -Lose her? -He’s been rejected his entire life. -失去她? -他一辈子都在遭人拒绝
[17:56] To escape, he built a vivid fantasy world 为了逃避 他造了一个 生动的幻想世界
[17:59] in which someone accepted him. 在那里有人接受了他
[18:01] Me. 我
[18:03] Worst-case scenario, he gets you alone. 最糟的情形是 他把你单独掳走
[18:06] In which case, it would be important for you to play along with his delusions. 这种情形下 你一定要配合他的幻觉
[18:10] -You mean like tell him I love him? -Within reason, do what he wants. -你是指对他说我爱他吗 -在合理范围内 照他说的去做
[18:16] By gaining his trust, he’ll let his guard down, 通过获取他的信任 他就会放松警惕
[18:18] and that’s when you can make your move. 然后你就能采取行动
[18:20] You think it could come to that? 你们觉得会发展到这一步吗
[18:22] Well, not if we can help it. 这我们也控制不了
[18:25] We’re going to have to comb through your life 我们得梳理自从他骚扰你以来
[18:26] ever since he’s been a part of it. 你生活的全部细节
[18:29] Haven’t we already done that? 这个不是已经做过了吗
[18:30] We’re talking about each and every moment for the last two years. 我们说的是过去两年里的每一刻
[18:34] The answer could be in the smallest detail. 答案可能藏在最不起眼的细节里
[18:38] Okay. 好的
[18:43] Perfect family. -模范家庭
[18:44] -Two mattresses. -It’s less intimate. -两个床垫 -亲密不足
[18:49] She passed the murder weapon every day. 她每天都经过杀人凶器
[18:52] And the kids said she couldn’t keep house. 孩子们说她没法打理家务
[18:57] I can’t see anything out of place. 我没看到任何异常
[18:59] Look, even the hangers are uniformly spaced. 看 就连衣架都挂得间隔均匀
[19:03] And the shoes. I’ll bet if we measured, they’d be almost perfect. 还有鞋子 我打赌如果量一下 间隔距离一定丝毫不差
[19:08] The kids obviously adopted 孩子们显然是采取了
[19:09] their father’s skewed perspective of their mother. 他们父亲对他们母亲扭曲的看法
[19:12] The family that abuses together… 全家人一起虐待
[19:16] You know, I thought it was just the angle of the crime scene photos. 我本以为是犯罪现场 拍的照片的角度问题
[19:18] There’s obviously something missing. 但显然少了点什么
[19:25] -The rest of the blood. -Somebody cleaned up. -剩余的血 -有人清理过了
[19:32] This man’s an incompetent suitor 这个人是个无能的追求者
[19:34] seeking intimacy with a woman unavailable to him. 寻求和他无法得到的 女人的亲密关系
[19:36] He thinks he’s courting his soul mate who in reality is a total stranger to him. 他认为他是在追求灵魂伴侣 而在现实中却完全是一个陌生人
[19:40] He’s making some physical improvements, 他的外貌有了不少改善
[19:42] but even if he is able to get enough confidence together to speak to Keri, 但即使他有足够的自信和考利说话
[19:46] she’d find it more like talking to a 12-year-old boy. 她会觉得像是在和 一个12岁的男孩对话
[19:48] A very dangerous one. 一个危险分子
[19:50] His obsession has heightened, 他的痴迷程度升级了
[19:51] as indicated by his following her to Maryland 这点可以从他跟着她来到马里兰
[19:53] and the amount of detail in those letters. 以及信里描述的细节看出
[19:55] He writes instead of calls, 他写信而不是打电话
[19:56] which could mean that he’s afraid of how he’ll sound. 这可能代表他害怕自己的声音
[19:59] He might be less educated or have some sort of physical issue, 他的受教育程度可能不高 或是有某种生理缺陷
[20:02] like a speech impediment. 比如语言障碍
[20:03] He wouldn’t have written March 21st, 2006 in that first letter 在最初那封信他写下2006年3月21日
[20:06] if that date didn’t actually mean something to him. 一定是因为这个日期对他来说意义重大
[20:08] It could be the first time he saw her at the bank or the movies. 可能是他第一次在银行 或在电影院看到她
[20:10] I mean, the possibilities are endless. 有无数种可能性
[20:12] Their paths crossed somewhere in Atlanta. 他们在亚特兰大相遇了
[20:14] He followed her. 他开始跟踪她
[20:15] So we need to focus on what she’s doing here, 所以我们要注意她在这里做些什么
[20:16] and how she’s living. He’s watching. 以及她的生活 他在观察
[20:18] His move here means that he’s committed and unless he’s caught, 他搬来这里意味着他很忠诚 除非被抓住
[20:22] he’ll never break that commitment. 否则他绝不会背叛这份承诺
[20:24] Yet if he perceives that she has… 但是如果他觉得她背叛了
[20:27] We all know domestic disputes can be some of the most violent. 我们都知道家庭纷争 可能变得十分暴力
[20:33] And there’s nothing else pending? 还有其他没解决的事吗
[20:38] No, no, it’s okay. 不 没事
[20:40] We’ll be back tomorrow. I’m going to need the rest of you back then as well. 我们明天回来 我叫其他人到时也一起回来
[20:43] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[20:45] They’re working on a single stalker case? 他们在查一起跟踪狂的案子吗
[20:47] All of them? 所有人吗
[20:50] JJ seems pretty passionate about it. 珍珍似乎对这个案子很热心
[20:52] You know, sometimes you can see it, but they all look pretty happy. 有时候能看得出 但他们看起来都很幸福
[20:57] Happiness is easy to fake when you only have a split second. 在某一瞬间 幸福很容易伪装
[21:01] You should see how many happy-looking photos 你真该看看我和我的几任前妻
[21:03] I have of me with my exes. 拍的那些看起来无比幸福的照片
[21:08] Were you ever happy in any of your marriages? 你有过幸福的婚姻吗
[21:11] I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not. 我不知道 可能有 可能没有
[21:15] If I was, I can’t remember. 如果有过 我也不记得了
[21:18] I’m not sure if me and the idea of being married is a good mix. 我不知道自己是不是适合结婚
[21:24] -You kept trying. -Well, I didn’t have any kids. -你还是不停地尝试 -我没有孩子
[21:29] What do you mean? 什么意思
[21:32] Well, I mean, I might have tried harder if there were children involved. 我是指 如果有孩子 我可能会更努力一些
[21:36] -I tried. -Hotch, I… -我试过 -霍奇 我…
[21:41] I gave absolutely everything to Haley and Jack and my job. 我几乎把一切都给了 海莉 杰克和我的工作
[21:51] So, something had to give. 总得放弃一样
[21:56] Yeah. You’re right. 是的 你说得对
[22:02] But it doesn’t mean that I am any less committed 但这不代表我不爱我的儿子
[22:06] or try any less hard for my son. 或为他付出的不够多
[22:12] Hey, Hotch, what the hell do I know? 霍奇 实话告诉你吧
[22:14] The only people I’ve ever made happy were divorce lawyers. 我这辈子只让离婚律师开心过
[22:24] Well, we’ve got four failed marriages between us. 我们两个共有四次失败的婚姻
[22:26] We’re experts at something. 这方面我们还真是专家
[22:31] Where does it all go wrong? 到底哪里出错了
[22:34] Everybody has their breaking point. Your wife reached hers. 每个人都有各自的极限 你妻子到了她的极限
[22:48] Jayj, I’m used to doing this to America’s most creepy, 珍珍 我习惯了调查全国最变态的狂徒
[22:51] but digging through Keri’s life like this 但像这样调查考利的生活
[22:52] makes me feel all gross and… 让我觉得很恶心
[22:54] We have to in order to help. 为了帮她 我们只能这么做
[22:56] Yeah, I know, but it’s her business 是的 我知道 但这些都是她的私事
[22:59] why she takes a large cash withdrawal out in Vegas. 她为什么要在拉斯维加斯 取出一大笔现金
[23:02] Bachelorette party. 单身女郎派对
[23:03] Or who she sends flowers to every month in Wisconsin. 还有她每个月都寄花去给 威斯康辛州的谁
[23:06] Her grandmother. 她祖母
[23:08] And, you know, she has, like, awesome town health insurance. 还有她享有豪华的城镇医疗保险
[23:10] Yep. 是的
[23:11] And her private doctor was voted Atlanta’s best. 她的私人医生被评为 亚特兰大的最佳医生
[23:15] So why did she go to the Atlanta Women’s Health Clinic 她为什么要去亚特兰大妇女保健诊所 不是一次
[23:18] not once, not twice, but three times? 不是两次 而是三次
[23:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:22] We’re looking for a connection to March 21st. 我们在找和3月21号的联系
[23:24] Is that anyone’s birthday or anniversary? 那天是谁的生日或纪念日吗
[23:27] No, the 21st doesn’t mean anything to me. 不是 21号对我来说没有任何意义
[23:32] What’s up? 怎么了
[23:37] Why’d you go to a clinic last year? 你去年为什么要去诊所
[23:44] We need full disclosure, Keri. 我们需要你毫无保留 考利
[23:48] Ryan doesn’t know. 莱恩不知道的
[23:52] Back when we were figuring out what this is… 那时 我们一切都没安定下来
[24:00] If I was moving, I was pregnant. 我是不是要搬家 那时 我怀孕了
[24:05] And I couldn’t have a baby. Not then. 我不能…我不能生下孩子 那时候不行
[24:09] That was your decision. 那是你的决定
[24:10] You don’t have to explain that to anyone. 你不用向任何人解释
[24:12] I know. 我知道
[24:13] It’s just Ryan’s career was taking off. 只不过那时 莱恩的事业刚刚起步
[24:16] -I didn’t want to trap him. -Keri. -我不想困住他 -考利
[24:17] -I didn’t want us to have any regrets. -Keri… -我不希望我们后悔 -考利
[24:24] Ryan. 莱恩
[24:31] Were you ever going to tell me? 你打算一辈子瞒着我吗
[24:36] -I thought you wanted to have kids. -I do. -我还以为你想要孩子 -我是想
[24:42] You didn’t think I’d drop everything to raise a baby? 你觉得我不会放弃一切 抚养一个孩子吗
[24:45] I knew that’s exactly what you’d do. 我知道你一定会这么做
[24:51] -I got to go. -Wait, Ryan, I’m sorry. -我得走了 -等等 莱恩 对不起
[25:00] Keri. 考利
[25:11] Damn it! 该死的
[25:38] Thanks. That was Detective Berry. He just took Ryan’s police report. 谢谢 是贝利警探 他刚拿到莱恩的警方报告
[25:41] He’s got about $500 worth of damage to his car. 他的车造成了大约500美元的损失
[25:47] Hey, why are you taking this so hard? 你为什么这么闷闷不乐
[25:49] Keri’s life has been turned upside down for the past two years 过去两年 考利的生活 被搞得天翻地覆
[25:52] and then we just come on in and tear it up some more. 我们的介入令事情雪上加霜
[25:54] But to catch her stalker, we have to ask those questions. 但要抓住那个跟踪狂 我们必须问那些问题
[25:57] -She knew it would be uncomfortable. -That’s an understatement. -她知道会很尴尬 -何止是尴尬
[26:01] JJ, you fought for this case. 珍珍 你为这案子尽力了
[26:03] You wanted to help Keri. That’s what we’re sitting here trying to do. 你想帮助考利 我们坐在这正是在试着帮她
[26:06] Then why do I feel like we violated her, too? 那为何我感觉我们还同时冒犯了她
[26:34] Excuse me. Excuse me. 不好意思 不好意思
[26:47] You do understand why you’re here? 你明白自己为什么会在这吗
[26:51] I killed my husband. 我杀了我丈夫
[26:55] And you’re aware that you don’t have to talk to us? 而且你知道 你不用和我们谈话的
[27:00] What else is there to say? I shot him. 还有什么可说的 我开枪杀了他
[27:04] Why? 为什么
[27:07] -It’s what I had to do. -Had to? -我不得不这么做 -不得不?
[27:13] It sounds terrible. 听起来很可怕
[27:20] -Did Philip ever hit you? -Hit me? -菲利普打过你吗 -打我?
[27:23] -Was he abusive? -No. Never. -他虐待过你吗 -没有 从来没有
[27:26] Not even when I probably deserved… 就连我该被打的时候也没有
[27:30] No, he was very patient with me. 不 他对我很耐心
[27:33] -Why did he need to be patient? -Well, are you kidding? Look at me. -他为什么要对你耐心 -你在说笑吗 看看我
[27:37] After Nathan was born, I completely let myself go. I’m fat! 内森出生后 我彻底放弃了自己
[27:41] I’m a terrible housekeeper, I’m a terrible cook! 我胖 不会做家务 做菜很难吃
[27:46] Yeah, believe me, I needed a husband with a lot of patience. 是的 相信我 我需要一个很有耐心的丈夫
[27:54] Audrey, Nathan tells us that you never attended any of his sports 奥德莉・内森告诉我们你从没出席过他的任何比赛
[27:58] or school functions. 或学校活动
[28:00] That you were never there, not even once. 你从没去过 一次都没有
[28:04] -He’s probably right. -Why didn’t you? -他大概说得没错 -你为什么不去
[28:08] Well, I was doing such a terrible job at home, 我把家料理得这么糟糕
[28:10] I didn’t want to embarrass my kids out in public, too. 我不想再在公众场合 令我的孩子们出丑
[28:19] I knew I’d seen him before. 我就知道我以前见过他
[28:21] At my dry cleaner’s, at a restaurant. I didn’t know where else to go. 在干洗店 在餐厅 我不知道还能去哪
[28:26] You did the right thing coming here. 你来这里是对的
[28:28] Keri, you’re going to get through this. You’re strong. 考利 你会度过这段时期的 你很坚强
[28:32] You’ve been smart. You’ve taken every necessary precaution. 你很聪明 采取了一切 必要的预防措施
[28:35] You’re not helpless, Keri. You’re prepared and you’re protected. 你并不是无助的 考利 你有所准备并得到了保护
[28:40] I needed to hear that. 这番话正是我需要听的
[28:43] Sounds like he’s going to try to talk to her. 听起来像他是想跟她说话
[28:44] -It could be a risky situation for him. -Why him? -这种情况对他来说很冒险 -为什么是对他
[28:47] He’s setting himself up for rejection, 他可能会遭到拒绝
[28:49] and if he feels anger or shame, 如果他感到愤怒或羞耻
[28:51] there’s a possibility he could turn violent. 他可能会使用暴力
[28:55] All right, I’m going to get this picture out. 好的 我把图像发布出去
[29:01] Just… -只是 -好的
[29:06] -JJ okay? -Yeah, she will be. Once we get a lead. -珍珍还好吗 -是的 她会没事的 只要我们一有线索
[29:14] That was Ryan. 是莱恩
[29:15] He’s taking off for a couple of days to clear his head. 他要离开几天 整理一下思绪
[29:19] But he wants to talk first. I’m going to meet him at the house. 但他先想谈谈 我去家里见他
[29:24] 波士顿警局 国家的诞生地 1853年
[29:26] All right, tell me what you’ve got. 好的 有什么发现
[29:29] -No one ever hit this woman. -I knew it. -没人打过这个女人 -我就知道
[29:31] And yet she’s been profoundly abused. 但她遭到了严重的虐待
[29:35] -What? -Her abuse was psychological. -什么 -虐待是在心理层面上
[29:37] He had complete control over her. 他完全控制了她
[29:39] He cut off all her contact with the outside world. 他切断了她和外界的一切联系
[29:42] You’ve heard of Stockholm syndrome, right? 你该听说过斯德哥尔摩症候群
[29:43] You’re kidding me. 你们在开玩笑
[29:45] Prisoners of war, Patty Hearst, Elizabeth Smart. 战俘 派蒂・赫斯特 及伊丽莎白・史玛特
[29:47] They all say the same thing, they had no place else to go. 他们都说了同样的话 他们没有别的地方可去
[29:51] Why is it that men so easily believe 为什么男人这么容易就相信
[29:53] that the woman must somehow be the victim? 这个女人是受害者吗
[29:55] -You asked our opinion. -Come in with us. -是你问我们的意见的 -跟我们进来
[29:59] There’s one thing we haven’t asked her yet 还有一件事我们没问过她
[30:00] that might interest you. 你或许有兴趣听听
[30:12] Hey! 喂
[30:15] -That’s my dog! -It’s not your dog, buddy. Back off. -那是我的狗 -不是你的狗 伙计 滚开
[30:19] Look, I said it’s not your dog. Back off! 我说了不是你的狗 滚开
[30:22] Hey, will you back off? It’s not your dog! 我叫你滚开 这不是你的狗
[30:25] You son of a bitch! Stay away from Keri! 混蛋 离考利远点
[30:30] No! Help! No! Help! 救命
[30:43] What the hell happened? -我在散步 -到底发生什么事
[30:45] Says some guy in an old brown van paid him 50 bucks 他说 一名坐在一辆棕色旧货车里的男子给了他50美元
[30:48] to walk the dog up and down the street. Told him to be careful, 叫他在马路上来回遛狗 还叫他小心点
[30:51] someone in the neighbourhood was kidnapping people’s pets. 说社区里有人在绑架别人的狗
[30:56] Back door’s off its hinges. 后门的铰链被卸下了
[30:58] Her cell’s still in the house, her wallet. 她的手机和钱包还在屋里
[31:01] Her purse is on the bed. He just… 她的手提包在床上 他…
[31:06] He just took her. I was right here. 他把她抓走了 我就在这
[31:10] Let’s go inside. 我们进去
[31:16] What now? -现在怎么办
[31:17] Well, he finally got her. He’s not about to let her go. -他终于把她抓走了 他不会放她的
[31:31] Do you like it? 你喜欢吗
[31:35] It’s really nice. 很不错
[31:40] How about the pictures of me? 我的那些照片怎么样
[31:45] It’s good to finally see you in person. 真高兴终于见到你本人了
[31:49] -No, you’ve seen me before. -Yeah, yeah, no, I know. -不 你以前见过我 -是的 我知道
[31:53] Where? 哪里
[31:57] You mean the first time? 你是说第一次吗
[32:01] On the 21st? 21号吗
[32:05] God, you do remember. 天啊 你真的记得
[32:09] Your haircut looks nice. 你的发型很好看
[32:13] -You didn’t like it long? -No. That was good, too. -你不喜欢长发吗 -不 那也不错
[32:19] I’ve thought about cutting my hair. 我想过把我的头发剪短
[32:20] No, don’t you do that. Don’t you cut your hair! 不 不许剪 不许剪头发
[32:22] Do you understand me? 听懂了吗
[32:24] There aren’t any vans in Georgia that have been transferred to Maryland. 没有 从乔治亚州 被转运到马里兰的货车
[32:28] So I am sending you registrations and IDs from both states. 我把两个州的注册和身份资料发给你
[32:31] Pictures coming at you. 照片传过去了
[32:33] Let’s start with Jeffrey Cramer, Chris Geezy and Mike Hicks. 我们先从杰佛瑞・克莱默 克里斯・基兹和麦克・希克斯开始
[32:37] Okay. Cramer works at a grocery store. 好的 克莱默在一家杂货店工作
[32:40] Geezy is a heating and air tech. 基兹是供暖和空调技术员
[32:42] And Hicks is on unemployment. 希克斯失业
[32:45] But he’s an IT guy. 但他是一名信息技术员
[32:47] Last employed at Legal Grind, tech support for law firms. 最后任职于法律格兰德 为律师事务所提供技术支援
[32:50] Keri’s a lawyer. He might have worked on her computer. 考利是律师 他可能修过她的电脑
[32:53] He has got no criminal record, and his Social’s listed at a bank there. 他没有犯罪纪录 他的社会安全号码 出现在那的一家银行
[32:59] And the account lists Mike Hicks, 404 Lark Lane, Silver Spring. 他的帐户 麦克・希克斯 银泉 百灵巷404号
[33:04] Thanks, baby girl. Well, we got a name and an address. 谢谢 宝贝 我们有名字和地址了
[33:07] Would he really take Keri to his place? 他真的会把考利带去他住的地方吗
[33:10] It’s unlikely, but we should still check it out. 不大可能 但我们还是要去看看
[33:11] All right, I’ll send a cruiser. 好的 我派一辆巡逻车过去
[33:13] Every second we’re here, she’s alone with him. 我们在这的每一秒 她都单独和他在一起
[33:17] His obsession with Keri defines him. He wants to make her happy. 他对考利的痴迷是他最大的特征 他想让她高兴
[33:22] He wouldn’t take her where he wants to go, 他不会带她去他自己想去的地方
[33:24] he’d take her where she wants to go. 他会带她去她想去的地方
[33:26] Maybe someplace that means something to the both of you. 或许是一个对你们两个 都有特殊意义的地方
[33:30] I proposed to her on Chesapeake Beach. 我在切萨皮克海滩向她求婚的
[33:39] -Audrey, you know Ms Alexander. -Yes. -奥德莉 你认识亚历山大女士吗 -是的
[33:44] We’d like for you to take us through the killing step by step, 我们要你将杀人过程仔细地告诉我们
[33:48] as well as you can remember. 就你记得的那些
[33:53] I had just…I was finishing up the laundry. 我…刚洗完衣服
[33:58] And I was hanging up my husband’s shirts in the closet. 我把我丈夫的衬衫挂进衣柜
[34:06] I looked over and I saw him on the bed. 我看过去 看到他在床上
[34:09] And I knew it had to be then, that, that was my only chance. 我知道只能是那个时候 那是我唯一的机会
[34:14] And so I decided I had to kill him. 所以我决定要杀了他
[34:20] I picked up the gun and I shot him. 我拿起枪 开枪打死了他
[34:31] I shot my husband. 我开枪杀了我丈夫
[34:34] And then you sat there and waited for someone to come home? 然后你…坐在那 等有人回家吗
[34:39] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I had to clean up. -不 我得清理干净
[34:41] -Why? -Well, there was blood everywhere. -为什么 -到处都是血
[34:44] And did you clean up to hide what you had done? 你清理现场是为了掩盖自己的行为吗
[34:48] No. 不
[34:49] No, I was going to tell Sarah what I had done when she got home. 萨拉一回家 我就会告诉她我做了什么
[34:53] I wasn’t hiding anything. 我不想掩盖任何事
[34:56] But then why clean all the blood up? 那为什么要清理血迹
[34:58] Because the police were going to be coming. 因为警员会来
[35:02] Philip would have been furious if I allowed all those strangers 如果我让一群陌生人进屋 看到这样肮脏的场景
[35:05] into the house with a mess like that. 菲利普会大发雷霆的
[35:20] Her life’s been punishment enough. 她的生活已经是足够的惩罚了
[35:24] I’m going to have to drag her through a trial. 我得让她接受审讯
[35:26] I’ll recommend she’s charged with criminally negligent homicide. 我会建议以过失杀人罪起诉她
[35:30] By the time it’s over, she’ll probably get off with probation and time served. 但等案件平息后 她应该会被判缓刑 和刑期已满而被释放
[35:35] Thank you for taking me away. 谢谢你 带我离开那
[35:40] It’s a really good place for us to start over. 那里是我们一起开始生活的好地方
[35:48] Can we take these off now that we’re safe? 现在我们安全了 能把这个解开吗
[36:10] God, they’re softer than I remember. 天啊 比我记忆中的还要柔软
[36:15] When you got up from your desk and I sat in your chair… 当你从桌后站起来 我坐在你的椅子里时
[36:21] And you, you said, “Oops.” 你说“哎呀”
[36:33] And I knew then. And you felt it, too. 那时我就知道了 你也感觉到了
[36:50] It’s kind of stuffy in here. 这里有点闷热
[36:54] Let’s go for a walk. We can look at the water. 我们去散步吧 我们可以看看那儿的水
[37:01] Yeah. 好吗
[37:03] Okay. 好的
[37:29] It’s so beautiful here. 这里真美
[37:44] Okay, okay. Let’s put these away. I just want to talk to you. 好的 把枪收起来 我只是想和你谈谈
[37:49] -Don’t make me hurt her. -You don’t have to do that. -别逼我伤害她 -你不必这么做的
[37:53] Michael, we don’t want to take her away from you. 麦克 我们不想把她从你身边夺走
[37:56] Keri told me she wants to be with you. 考利告诉我她想和你在一起
[37:58] It’s true. I’m so happy now. 是真的 我现在太高兴了
[38:04] They think you’re going to hurt me. Put it down so we can be together. 他们以为你会伤害我 把枪放下 这样我们就能在一起了
[38:12] Where do you want to go first? 你想先去哪儿
[38:14] We could go back to Atlanta. We could find a little house. 我们可以回亚特兰大 我们可以找一栋小房子
[38:37] Come here. Come here! 过来
[38:41] Take that! Here. 拿走 这个
[38:46] Get up. Get up! 起来
[38:49] How could you do this? 你怎么能这样
[38:51] After everything I’ve done for us! 我为我们俩做了这么多
[38:56] They can’t keep us apart! 他们别想分开我们
[39:01] You did great. 你做得很好
[39:04] He worked on my computer. That’s where I met him. 他修过我的电脑 我就是这样认识他的
[39:08] It’s okay. 没事了
[39:10] I found this in his van, along with a hundred photos of Keri. 在他的货车里找到的 还有大概100张考利的照片
[39:14] -Keri. -February 21st, 2006. -考利 -2006年2月21日
[39:16] A month later he sent his first letter. 一个月后他寄了他的第一封信
[39:19] He thought it was their anniversary. 他把这当成了他们的纪念日
[39:22] Hey. It’s over now. 好了 结束了
[39:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:30] Susan B. Anthony said, 苏珊・B・安东尼说过
[39:31] “A woman must not depend on the protection of man, “女人绝对不能依赖男人的保护”
[39:34] “but must be taught to protect herself.” “一定要学会保护自己”
[40:09] -Hey, everyone’s waiting. -You should go. -大家都在等着 -你该去了
[40:14] -Keri’s going to be okay. -I know. -考利会没事的 -我知道
[40:19] Okay, then what is it? Because you’ve been a little off. 那是怎么了 你有点不对劲
[40:23] Really, I’m just… I’m tired. 真的没事 我只是有点累
[40:26] Okay. Well, go home. Get some sleep. 好吧 回家吧 好好睡一觉
[40:58] Hey, it’s me. You got a minute? 是我 现在有空吗
[41:02] Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. 是的 我很好
[41:03] We just really need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[41:08] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme