时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 佛罗里达州 迈阿密 | |
[01:07] | I turned the breaker off. | 我把断路器关了 |
[01:11] | Kevin, you scared me. It’s becoming your thing. | 凯文 你吓着我了 你老是这样 |
[01:15] | Well, maybe you scare too easily. | 或许是你太容易被吓倒 |
[01:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:20] | Since you couldn’t make it to dinner I thought I would bring dinner to you. | 既然你赶不上晚餐 我就想把晚餐带来给你 |
[01:27] | Kevin. | 天啊 凯文 |
[01:30] | Want to start with dessert? | 想先吃个甜点吗 |
[01:34] | I always said I wanted to try this when I was a grownup. | 我过去常常说 等我长大了想试试这个 |
[01:41] | -You’re too stressed out. -What? | -你太紧张了 -什么 |
[01:44] | -You’re too stressed out. -You didn’t like that? | -你太紧张了 -你不喜欢吗 |
[01:47] | No, that’s why you scare so easily. You’re so stressed. | 不 所以你这么容易被吓着 你太紧张了 |
[01:50] | I have a stressful job. | 我的工作太紧张了 |
[01:52] | You know, maybe we should get away. | 或许我们该逃离这儿 |
[01:53] | You mean like a vacation? | 你是说度假? |
[01:55] | Yeah, yeah, you deserve a week in the land of no keyboards. | 是的 你该好好休息一下 远离键盘一个星期 |
[01:58] | I don’t know what I’d do with myself. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[02:01] | Well, I can think of a couple things. | 我可以出几个主意 |
[02:06] | That is something else I have always wanted to try. | 这也是我一直想试的 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:43] | Charles Luvet was found floating in a Miami marina last night. | 查尔斯・路维特昨晚被发现 浮尸在迈阿密的一个码头 |
[02:46] | Local M.E. thinks that he was only in the water about an hour. | 当地法医认为他在水里 才大约一个小时 |
[02:49] | -Any attempt to weigh the body down? -Doesn’t appear to be. | -可有故意试着让尸体下沉? -似乎没有 |
[02:52] | Well, the dumping could be convenient | 在那抛尸可能是因为方便 |
[02:54] | as opposed to a means of hiding the crime. | 而不是为了隐藏犯罪 |
[02:55] | Well, he’s the third victim found in Miami over the last two months. | 他是过去两个月在迈阿密 被发现的第三个受害者 |
[02:58] | Though the locations of the bodies are different, | 虽然尸体被发现的地点都不同 |
[03:00] | many of the elements are the same. All males, 25 to 35, all travelling, | 但仍有许多相同之处 死者全为男性 25到35岁 都是游客 |
[03:04] | all asphyxiated with no signs of sexual assault. | 都是窒息而死 没有性侵迹象 |
[03:07] | But tourists could mean just simple robbery. | 如果是游客 可能是普通的抢劫 |
[03:09] | Well, there are some personal items missing. | 是有一些个人物品失踪了 |
[03:12] | He’s targeting travellers for a reason. | 凶手以游客为目标 一定是有原因的 |
[03:14] | I am so sorry. | -太抱歉了 |
[03:15] | Hey, half day today? | -今天半天工作? |
[03:16] | I… The alarm, sir, I overslept. I’m so sorry. | 闹钟 长官 我睡过头了 非常抱歉 |
[03:20] | Everyone’s allowed to be late. Once. | 每个人都允许迟到一次 |
[03:21] | It won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[03:23] | You guys notice the red flag on the autopsy reports? | 你们看到尸检报告上的红色标记了吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, none of the hyoid bones were fractured. | 看到了 舌骨一根都没断 |
[03:28] | No visual signs of trauma, no ligature marks, | 没有可见的外伤 没有被绑的痕迹 |
[03:30] | yet the UnSub still managed to asphyxiate grown men. | 可不明嫌犯还是 令成年男子窒息身亡了 |
[03:33] | Maybe a chokehold? Wouldn’t leave any signs of trauma. | 会不会是勒住脖子? 这样就不会留下外伤 |
[03:36] | It would also be a way of controlling a male. | 这也可能是控制男性的一种方式 |
[03:37] | A powerful grip from behind gives the UnSub all the leverage. | 从后面大力勒住脖子 给了不明嫌犯控制权 |
[03:40] | None of these victims look out of shape or easy to control. | 所有死者身材都没有走样 也不像是容易控制的 |
[03:42] | In fact, they all look remarkably fit. | 事实上 他们看起来体格都非常良好 |
[03:45] | Well, as I said, the recovery locations are very different. | 如所我说 发现尸体的地点都不同 |
[03:47] | Charles Luvet was found in the water, | 查尔斯是在水里被发现的 |
[03:49] | Daniel Brown was partially buried in a shallow sand dune, | 丹尼尔・布朗的部分尸体 被埋在一个浅沙丘里 |
[03:52] | Paul Hayes was stuffed into a dumpster. | 保罗・海耶斯被扔进了一个垃圾箱 |
[03:54] | That’s not much of an effort to hide any of them. | 都没有刻意掩藏尸体 |
[03:56] | They were all found in high-traffic areas. | 都是在人流多的地方被发现的 |
[03:58] | Miami PD is asking for our help | 迈阿密警局在寻求我们的帮助 |
[04:00] | considering there are currently four other men missing | 因为目前还有另外四名失踪男子 |
[04:02] | that match this victimology. | 符合受害者的特征 |
[04:04] | I can dig up what I can on the victims from their hometowns. | 我可以从受害者的家乡 调查他们的背景 |
[04:07] | Miami is a mecca for potential targets. | 迈阿密是潜在目标的聚集地 |
[04:09] | And anyone travelling is more vulnerable than they normally would be. | 任何一个游客都比平时更易遭到袭击 |
[04:11] | Well, case in point, Charles Luvet, the latest victim, | 例如 查尔斯・路维特 最近的一名受害者 |
[04:14] | he was a vacationing cop. | 一个正在度假的警员 |
[04:16] | 查尔斯・路维特警探 警徽6232 | |
[04:52] | “There are no secrets better kept | “人人揣测的秘密” |
[04:54] | “than the secrets that everybody guesses.” | “最不容易泄露” |
[04:56] | George Bernard Shaw. | 乔治・萧伯纳 |
[05:04] | Is it always this hot? | 这里一向这么火热吗 |
[05:07] | Every day, all day. | -每天 从早到晚 |
[05:09] | That’s South Beach. | -那里是南海滩 |
[05:10] | -That’s not what I’m talking about. -They know. | -我说的不是这个 -他们懂的 |
[05:13] | -FBI. -Yes. | -联邦调查局 -是的 |
[05:16] | Detective Lopez. Miami PD. | 洛佩兹探员 迈阿密警局 |
[05:19] | -Morgan. Derek. -Tina. | -莫根 德瑞克 -蒂娜 |
[05:24] | So, thank you for coming down so quickly. | 谢谢你们这么快赶过来 |
[05:26] | Agent Jareau, JJ, we spoke on the phone. | 让热探员 珍珍 我们通过电话 |
[05:28] | Yes. | -是的 |
[05:29] | These are Agents Hotchner, Prentiss, Rossi, Derek and Dr Reid. | -这几位探员分别是霍奇纳 普兰蒂斯 罗西 德瑞克和里德博士 |
[05:33] | Well, I hope there’s no test ’cause I’m lousy with names. | 但愿没有考试 我最不会记名字了 |
[05:36] | “Agent” will be fine. | 叫我们探员就行了 |
[05:38] | Hey, isn’t that… | -那不是 |
[05:40] | Detective LaMontagne just arrived from New Orleans | -拉蒙・塔格尼探员刚从新奥尔良 |
[05:43] | to ID the cop they pulled from the bay last night. | 赶来确认 昨晚从海湾捞上来的尸体 |
[05:46] | Detective, it’s good to see you. | -探员 很高兴见到你 |
[05:49] | How are you? | -你好 |
[05:50] | Yeah, Charlie Luvet and I worked together for seven years. | 我和查尔斯・路维特一起共事了七年 |
[05:53] | We haven’t formally ID’d him yet, but we believe it’s him. | 还没有正式确认身份 但应该是他 |
[05:58] | Sorry for your loss, man. | 很遗憾 |
[06:00] | So, you all know each other? | -你们都互相认识 |
[06:02] | Professionally. | -在工作上认识 |
[06:05] | Yeah, the BAU helped me out on a case about a year ago. | 是的 大约一年前 你们帮我查过一个案子 |
[06:09] | But just for the sake of clarity, I’m not here to investigate. | 必须说清楚 我不是来参与调查的 |
[06:12] | Charlie was supposed to be married this August, | 查尔斯本来今年8月要结婚的 |
[06:15] | except the guy that floated up last night was him. | 如果昨晚被发现的尸体是他的话 |
[06:18] | I guess I have the honour of notifying his fiancée. | 我想该由我来通知他的未婚妻 |
[06:22] | So she’s going to need some answers, | 她需要了解情况 做个了结 |
[06:24] | closure and I’m just here to get that for her. | 我就是来帮她了解情况的 |
[06:26] | Do you know why he was here? | 你知道他为什么会来这里吗 |
[06:27] | Well, he was meeting up with some college buddies | 他来见几个大学同学 |
[06:29] | to compete in a regatta. He was a big boat guy. | 参加一个赛船会 他喜欢划船 |
[06:32] | So, he wasn’t travelling alone? | -这么说他不是独自旅行 |
[06:34] | Well, he came alone. He was meeting them here. | -他是一个人来的 和他们在这里碰面 |
[06:37] | We should track these friends down, see if they saw anything. | 我们得找到他的朋友 问问他们是否看到了什么 |
[06:40] | And the two other victims? Any potential witnesses? | 另外两个受害者呢 有潜在目击者吗 |
[06:43] | No. Paul Hayes was here alone on business. | 不 保罗・海耶斯独自出差 |
[06:46] | Daniel Brown came down to windsurf by himself. | 丹尼尔・布朗一个人来玩风帆冲浪 |
[06:48] | So they were all essentially alone. | 这么说他们都是独自出行 |
[06:50] | The UnSub watched them long enough to know that. | 不明嫌犯一定观察了很久 才知道这一点 |
[06:52] | Yeah, he’s probably already scoping out his next victim | 是的 他可能已经在打量 他的下一个受害者了 |
[06:54] | and I don’t have a damned thing to warn people with. | 我却不知道该用什么来警告大家 |
[06:57] | So, come on inside. I’ve got everything all set up. | 我们进去吧 我都准备好了 |
[07:01] | -How are you? -Tagne. | 你好吗 拉蒙・塔格尼 |
[07:02] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:09] | Hey, wait up. | 等等 |
[07:12] | What was that? | -什么意思 |
[07:14] | -What was what? -“Professionally”? | -什么 -工作上认识? |
[07:19] | Hey, you still haven’t told them about us? | 你还没告诉他们我们俩的事? |
[07:23] | It’s none of their business. | 这和他们无关 |
[07:25] | Where do you tell them you go every weekend? | 你跟他们说你每个周末都去哪了? |
[07:27] | I don’t. | 我没有说 |
[07:30] | Wait a second, are you ashamed or something? | 等等 你是觉得丢脸吗 |
[07:32] | What? No. | 什么?当然不是 |
[07:36] | No, it’s just in this team everyone knows everything about everyone. | 不 只不过这个团队里 大家都相互了解 |
[07:40] | There’s no privacy. My personal life is one less thing they can profile. | 没有隐私 我的私生活不需要他们进行侧写 |
[07:44] | All right, we should get up there. | 好了 我们该上去了 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I wouldn’t want your team to think something’s up, would we? | 是的 可不能让队里的人以为出了什么事 是吗 |
[07:48] | Please don’t do this, okay? | 请别这样 好吗 |
[07:50] | You realise that this is going to happen every now and then | 你该知道 我们经常 |
[07:52] | when our career paths cross, right? | 会在工作场合碰面 是吗 |
[07:54] | Doesn’t make it any less awkward. | 你说了也一样会尴尬 |
[07:59] | I never realised how much “awkward” could sound like “ashamed.” | 不知道要多尴尬才会听起来像是丢脸 |
[08:07] | This is everything we recovered from Paul Hayes’ hotel room. | 这是我们从保罗・海耶斯的 饭店房间找到的所有东西 |
[08:11] | It’s all been processed, so don’t worry about touching anything. | 都经过检查了 可以随便碰 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:15] | I’m going to take the skinny kid and Derek to the dump sites, | 我带瘦小子和德瑞克去抛尸地点 |
[08:18] | so I’ve got my cell, radio. | 我会带着手机 无线电 |
[08:20] | If anyone doesn’t give you anything, just call me. | 任何人有任何需要就打给我 |
[08:23] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:27] | She did say she wasn’t good at names. | 她还说她记不住名字 |
[08:30] | Remembered Derek. | 记住了德瑞克 |
[08:32] | Wonder how she’ll describe us? | 真不知道她会怎么描述我们 |
[08:33] | Oh, I am sure I don’t want to know. | 我可不想知道 |
[08:37] | It’s always sad seeing someone’s life reduced | 看到一个人死后 生命被压缩成 |
[08:39] | to the things they had with them when they died. | 一些随身携带的物品 真叫人难过 |
[08:41] | It’s just so clear they didn’t know how short their time would be. | 很显然他们不知道 自己的生命是多么短暂 |
[08:46] | -Odd. -Odd? | -真奇怪 -奇怪? |
[08:49] | His wife reported that he’d been down here almost a week on business, | 他妻子说他来这出差快一个星期了 |
[08:53] | yet he never wore any of the suits he packed. | 可他带来的这些西装他一套都没穿过 |
[08:58] | And there are appointments going back six months in his PDA, | 他的掌上电脑显示了六个月前的约会 |
[09:01] | but nothing is listed for the week he was here. | 他来这里的一个星期 没有记录任何安排 |
[09:05] | Hayes was wearing running clothes when he was killed. | 海耶斯被杀时 穿的是跑步服 |
[09:09] | Who takes off their wedding ring to jog? | 谁会摘下结婚戒指去跑步 |
[09:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:22] | That’s him. That’s Charlie Luvet. | 是他 是查尔斯・路维特没错 |
[09:25] | We had to ID more than the photo before we could ship him. | 在运送他之前 除了照片 我们要做更详细的确认 |
[09:27] | You’re not family, but I can cut through the red tape. | 你不是家属 但我可以绕过那些官方程序 |
[09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:31] | If you need help making arrangements, | 需要我帮忙安排吗 |
[09:33] | liaising with families is part of what I do. | 联络家属本来就是我的工作之一 |
[09:35] | I might just take you up on that. Excuse me, I’ll be outside. | 我很需要 失陪 我出去一下 |
[09:49] | Paul Hayes was found in a dumpster over there. | 保罗・海耶斯就是在 那个垃圾箱里被发现的 |
[09:52] | Hey, I think these guys knew the UnSub. | 我想这些人认识不明嫌犯 |
[09:55] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[09:56] | When you’re a fish out of water, you look to the locals for where to eat, | 你到一个人生地不熟的地方 你会向当地人求助 |
[09:59] | -where to shop… -What path to run. | -去哪吃饭 去哪购物 -走哪条路 |
[10:01] | Yeah, why would he kill them | 是的 他为什么要杀了他们 |
[10:02] | and then risk dragging their body across the beach? | 再冒险把他们的尸体拖到海滩的另一头 |
[10:04] | He wouldn’t. They were already out here. | 他不会 他们本来就在这 |
[10:07] | So, they’ve already dusted for prints. | 他们已经搜集了指纹 |
[10:09] | I’d sure feel better if we found his gun and shield. | 能找到他的枪和警徽就好了 |
[10:12] | I’m thinking if someone tried to grab him up here | 我在想如果有人试图在这把他掳走 |
[10:14] | he might have left them behind, you know? | 他可能会把它们落在这里 |
[10:16] | Charlie left the hotel voluntarily. | 查尔斯是自愿离开饭店的 |
[10:18] | What makes you say that? | 凭什么这么说 |
[10:20] | Because we’d know if the valet had his car downstairs. | 如果服务生把他的车停楼下 我们就会知道 |
[10:22] | This is a receipt for a Mercury Sable he rented. | 这是他租的水星黑貂的收据 |
[10:25] | You know, most rental cars have locators in them. | 大多数租车都有定位器 |
[10:27] | I’ll call Garcia, see if she can find out where it is right now. | 我问问加西亚 看是否能知道车子目前在哪 |
[10:31] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[10:37] | I’m standing in my dead partner’s room | 我正站在我死去的搭档的房间里 |
[10:38] | and you think I’m in the mood for grab ass? | 你觉得我还有心情摸屁股吗 |
[10:44] | What’s that? | -这是什么 |
[10:46] | Plastic ID bracelet. 11257 on it. | -一个塑胶身份识别手镯 编号是11257 |
[10:51] | I’m guessing it’s for the regatta. | 我猜是赛船会的 |
[10:53] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:07] | You just asked me to show you where your liver is on a map. | 你刚叫我指给你看 你的肝脏在地图上的哪里 |
[11:10] | -Did I? -Yeah, pretty sure “il fegato” is liver. | -是吗 -对 我肯定那是肝脏的意思 |
[11:14] | Try this one. | 试试这个 |
[11:24] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[11:25] | I’d like to book a room with a double bed. | 我想订一个带双人床的房间 |
[11:28] | Jinkies. Even lechery sounds better in Italian. | 天啊 在意大利语里 就连淫荡的话都更好听 |
[11:38] | You are correct. Most rentals do have a locator system in them. | 没错 大多数租车的确有定位系统 |
[11:42] | Got it. I’m sure I can have this car located in a jiff. | 没问题 我立刻就能找到 这辆车的位置 |
[11:49] | -It’s all clear, Detective. -Thanks, guys. | -都好了 探员 -谢谢 |
[11:51] | -This Garcia girl of yours is good. -That’s an understatement. | -这个加西亚可真厉害 -何止厉害 |
[11:54] | Hey, you can’t go wrong with a Latina at the controls. | 没有拉丁裔女孩搞不定的事 |
[11:58] | Yeah, that’s my girl, but she’s not nearly as Latina as her name sounds. | 是的 就是她 虽然名字像 她可不是拉丁裔的 |
[12:05] | If I’m going to kill someone, | 如果我要杀一个人 |
[12:07] | taking them out on a boat would give me the most privacy. | 在船上动手 能带来最大的隐蔽性 |
[12:10] | And there’s harbour masters and videotapes, but that’s… | 虽然有港务监督长和录像带 |
[12:13] | I mean, that’ll take weeks to get back and we don’t have weeks, right? | 但要弄到手需要几周的时间 我们没有这么多时间吧 |
[12:16] | No, we sure don’t. You got the keys, don’t you? | 没错 我们没有 钥匙在你那吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:20] | Go ahead and start it up. | 发动它 |
[12:25] | Well, there is one good thing about these victims being on vacation. | 这些受害者在度假时被杀有一点好处 |
[12:29] | When you’re alone in a strange place, you got a rental car, | 当你只身来到一个陌生的地方 你会租一辆车 |
[12:32] | -what’s the one thing that you need? -A GPS. | -你会需要什么 -全球定位系统 |
[12:35] | That’s right. And normally when you return these things, | 没错 通常当你归还这些东西时 |
[12:38] | they wipe this stuff clean, so… | 他们会删光里面的资料 |
[12:41] | That right there has to be the last place Charlie needed to go. | 这一定是查尔斯最后一个要去的地方 |
[12:46] | Really? | -不会吧 |
[12:48] | What? You know it? | -你知道这地方? |
[12:50] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[12:51] | Well, I think I would know if there’s a regatta happening | 如果我的俱乐部这个周末有赛船会 |
[12:53] | this weekend at my own club. Our regatta is held in September. | 我想我一定会知道 我们的赛船会在9月举行 |
[12:57] | But he said that… | 但他说… |
[12:59] | And I’m sorry, but we wouldn’t use | 抱歉 但我们的参赛者 |
[13:00] | a plastic bracelet like this for participants. | 不会用这样的塑胶手镯 |
[13:03] | Our entry fee is $10,000. Good luck. | 我们的参赛费要一万元 祝你们好运 |
[13:09] | -You’re sure that’s what he said? -He comes here every year for it. | -你确定他是这么说的? -他每年都来这参加比赛 |
[13:12] | It’s what he does on his annual furlough. | 他每年年休假都会来这 |
[13:17] | -Morgan? -Yeah, I just got an address | -莫根 -我在查尔斯・路维特的租车里 |
[13:18] | out of Charlie Luvet’s rental. It’s to a bar in South Beach. | 找到一个地址 是南海滩的一家酒吧 |
[13:21] | 11257 Palm Drive. | 棕榈道11257号 |
[13:24] | It’s a gay bar, Hotch. | 一家同性恋酒吧 霍奇 |
[13:26] | I don’t think Charlie Luvet was ever out here to meet friends for a race. | 我想查尔斯・路维特根本不是 来这见朋友参加比赛的 |
[13:28] | We’ll have to rethink our victimology. | 我们得重新分析我们的受害者 |
[13:47] | You’ve got to watch yourself in the sun. | 你要记得防晒 |
[13:49] | You know, they say all the exposure can kill you. | 据说在阳光下暴晒会要人命的 |
[13:54] | Sun-tanned to death. Well, I guess there’s worse ways to die. | 被晒死 我想这还不算死得最惨的 |
[14:01] | As someone with firsthand experience, I can tell you that is true. | 作为一个亲身经历过的人 我可以告诉你这话没错 |
[14:04] | Firsthand experience? | 亲身经历? |
[14:06] | Yeah, I’m a police officer in New Orleans. | 是的 我是新奥尔良来的警员 |
[14:09] | A cop. Really. | 警员 是吗 |
[14:13] | Well, that’s impressive. | 不错 |
[14:15] | -Where are you from? -Texas. | -你从哪里来 -德州 |
[14:18] | Well, they say things are bigger there. | 听说那儿什么东西都更大 |
[14:23] | Well, I don’t know anything about that, Officer, | 这我可不清楚 警官 |
[14:26] | but how about I buy you a drink and we can talk about it? | 不如我请你喝一杯 我们来好好聊聊 |
[14:30] | -You’re not here with anyone? -Nope. | -你没有同伴吗 -没有 |
[14:32] | I came down to Miami all by my lonesome. | 我自己一个人来迈阿密的 |
[14:34] | -Well, look at that. Me, too. -I’m Deac. | -是吗?我也是 -我叫迪肯 |
[14:38] | Charlie. My name’s Charlie. Charlie Luvet. | 查尔斯 我叫查尔斯 查尔斯・路维特 |
[14:49] | -For you. -Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[14:51] | You read my mind. | 你真知我心意 |
[14:52] | I don’t understand how it can be this dry when it’s this humid. | 真搞不懂明明这么潮湿 为什么会这么口渴 |
[14:57] | You sweat all your fluids out outside | 在室外水分都蒸发了 |
[14:59] | and then come in to bone dry air conditioning. | 然后又来到干燥的空调房 |
[15:01] | Well, then if I could just hook this up to an IV, then… | 真想把这个挂起来静脉注射 |
[15:05] | At least we have something fun to look at. Keep us on our toes. | 至少有个有趣的东西可以看 让我们保持警觉 |
[15:09] | -What do you mean? -LaMontagne. | -什么意思 -拉蒙・塔格尼 |
[15:15] | -You think so? -Don’t you? | -你这么觉得? -你不觉得吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I guess he’s… | 是的 我想他确实 |
[15:24] | -He has a thing. -Definitely a thing. | -他是挺不错的 -非常不错 |
[15:29] | Detective, is that the case file? | 探员 这是案件档案吗 |
[15:32] | -Yeah. -Thanks. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[15:34] | How did I not know Charlie was gay? | 我怎么会不知道查尔斯是同性恋 |
[15:37] | Because he didn’t want you to know. | 因为他不想你知道 |
[15:39] | He flew hundreds of miles just to be someone else. | 他飞到几百公里外 就为了做另外一个人 |
[15:42] | No, he flew hundreds of miles to be himself. | 不 他飞到几百公里外做他自己 |
[15:45] | -What do I tell his fiancée? -The truth. | -我该怎么跟他的未婚妻说 -说实话 |
[15:50] | All right, everybody, listen up. The FBI has a profile of our guy. | 大家听好 联邦调查局有了凶手的侧写 |
[15:53] | Okay, we want to stress that what we’re about to present | 好的 我们要强调的是 |
[15:55] | is just a preliminary profile. | 这只是一份初步侧写 |
[15:57] | There may be a time restraint here, | 或许存在时间限制 |
[15:59] | so we just wanted to give you what we have now. | 我们只想让你们了解 我们目前掌握的情况 |
[16:01] | Our technical analyst, Penelope Garcia, | 我们的技术分析员佩内洛普・加西亚 |
[16:03] | will start off by talking about the four remaining victims still missing. | 会先从仍旧失踪的四名失踪者说起 |
[16:06] | Two of them disappeared on the same day a few months ago. | 其中两个在几个月前的同一天失踪 |
[16:09] | And then the third and the fourth went missing within the last four weeks. | 接着在过去四个星期 又相继失踪了第三个和第四个 |
[16:12] | We think the UnSub is targeting these guys on their travels. | 我们认为不明嫌犯是以游客为目标 |
[16:15] | Yeah, and then when the befriending happens, they vanish. | 是的 和他们交上朋友后 他们就人间蒸发了 |
[16:18] | However, it looks like there’s a connection | 但是目前的受害者 |
[16:19] | between our current victims and the men that are still missing. | 和仍旧失踪的人之间似乎存在联系 |
[16:22] | See, two of those four missing men were totally out, | 四名失踪男子中的两名 在失踪时早已出柜 |
[16:25] | openly gay when they disappeared. I saw one of them on SocialCrib.net. | 是公开承认的同性恋 我在socialcrib.net上 看到过其中一个 |
[16:29] | That’s a social networking site. In a photo with his boyfriend. | 它是一个社交网站 有一张照片 |
[16:33] | Assuming the four missing men are meeting the same UnSub, | 假设四名失踪男子 见了同一个不明嫌犯 |
[16:35] | it means he’s killing almost weekly. | 这代表他几乎每个星期都在杀人 |
[16:37] | Which also means he may have already chosen his next victim. | 也代表他可能已经选好了 他下一个受害者 |
[16:40] | What we need is more information on the movements of our victims | 我们需要知道的是 受害者去见不明嫌犯之前 |
[16:44] | before they met the UnSub. | 他们的行踪 |
[16:46] | We have three confirmed victims and four possibles. | 已经有三个已证实的受害者 和四个可能的受害者 |
[16:49] | Some of our other colleagues are out in the community now | 我们几个同事现在正在社区里 |
[16:51] | trying to see if anyone remembers anything about these men. | 询问是否有人记得这几个人 |
[16:53] | It’s also not just the fact that our victims were travelling alone | 这几名受害者成为不明嫌犯的目标 |
[16:57] | that left them vulnerable to the UnSub, | 不仅仅因为他们是独自旅行 |
[16:59] | we believe they may have been looking specifically to meet other men. | 我们相信他们可能特地想见其他男子 |
[17:02] | Based on the ages of the victims, | 根据受害者的年龄判断 |
[17:04] | we’re looking for an offender in his mid to late 20s. | 罪犯大概在25到30岁之间 |
[17:07] | He’s familiar with the area | 他对这一带很熟悉 |
[17:08] | and he may be offering assistance to those who are not. | 可能为那些不熟悉的人提供过帮助 |
[17:11] | He studies his victims’ habits, he learns how to gain their trust. | 他研究了受害者的习惯 学会怎么取得他们的信任 |
[17:15] | This UnSub is charming, charismatic, intelligent. | 这个不明嫌犯富有魅力 迷人 聪明 |
[17:18] | We assume he frequents gay establishments, | 我们认为他经常光顾同性恋酒吧 |
[17:20] | but he may also work at one. | 但也有可能在那工作 |
[17:22] | And given the technique with which he kills, | 从他杀人的手法判断 |
[17:24] | he may have had prior defence tactic training. | 他可能受过防御战术训练 |
[17:26] | So he may be a member of the military or recently discharged. | 因此可能是军人 或是最近退役的 |
[17:30] | He steals their possessions, but he doesn’t pawn a thing. | 他偷了他们的物品 但没有当掉任何一样东西 |
[17:33] | And the fact that he’s targeting gay men may mean that this is a hate crime | 而且他以同性恋男子为目标 可能代表这是仇恨犯罪 |
[17:36] | and/or the UnSub may be struggling with his own sexuality. | 又或者不明嫌犯 在挣扎于自己的性取向之中 |
[17:45] | 我不管他们说什么 | |
[17:47] | 我要我行我素 | |
[17:57] | Hey, loosen up, baby. Come on, you can have a little fun. | 放松点 宝贝 来吧 好好乐一乐 |
[18:05] | Maybe you need another shot. | 或许你需要再喝一杯 |
[18:08] | You know, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:11] | Wait, wait, was it something I said? | 等等 我说错什么了吗 |
[18:15] | No. No, Sher. | 不是 没有 谢尔 |
[18:20] | Then what’s wrong? | -那是怎么了 |
[18:23] | Nothing. I just need to get some air. | -没什么 我想出去透透气 |
[18:33] | Just a little time and I’ll have some answers for you. | 过不了多久我就能给你答案 |
[18:36] | The best thing that you can know is that he loved you very much. | 你只要知道他爱你 非常爱 |
[18:43] | All right. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[18:53] | Hey. | 你好 |
[18:57] | Man, sure is warm in the bayou, but at least it cools down some at night. | 天啊 海湾的确很热 但至少晚上会凉快一点 |
[19:07] | What? Are you leaving? | 你要走了? |
[19:10] | Yeah, I’m beat. | -是的 我累了 |
[19:12] | Without saying goodbye. | -不说一声再见 |
[19:14] | -I didn’t know where you were. -Did you look? | -我刚才不知道你在哪 -你找了吗 |
[19:23] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[19:26] | I mean, it doesn’t take a profiler to see | 不必是心理侧写员也看得出 |
[19:28] | you’ve got one foot out the door in this relationship. | 你已经想结束这段感情 |
[19:29] | Could you just please keep your voice down? | 你能小声点吗 |
[19:32] | I don’t care if they hear us. | 我不在乎他们听见 |
[19:34] | Hey, yo, I’m crazy about her! | 喂 我爱死她了 |
[19:38] | You know, I don’t have a problem with people knowing about it. | 我不怕被别人知道 |
[19:41] | -Well, I do. -Why? | -我怕 -为什么 |
[19:43] | Just because… | 因为 |
[19:46] | All right, it’s my business. | 这是我的事 |
[19:51] | -Are you ashamed of this? -No. | -你觉得丢脸吗 -不是 |
[19:55] | -Did I offend you? -No. | -我冒犯你了吗 -不是 |
[19:57] | -Did I say something wrong? -No. | -我说错什么了吗 -不是 |
[19:59] | -Are you seeing another guy? -No. | -你喜欢上了别的男人? -不是 |
[20:02] | -Do you want to see another guy? | -你想和别的男人交往? -不是 |
[20:03] | What? You want to break up? | -你想分手吗 -是的 |
[20:10] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | We’re supposed to hop on a plane every weekend forever? | 我要永远这样 每个周末坐飞机飞过来吗 |
[20:27] | And neither one of us is willing to relocate, so… | 我们两个谁都不愿意 搬去对方的城市 所以 |
[20:30] | When did we have that discussion? | 我们什么时候商量过这个了 |
[20:32] | -Well, do you? -Maybe. | -你会吗 -或许 |
[20:35] | You want to give up your career in New Orleans | 你会放弃你在新奥尔良的事业 |
[20:37] | so you can live in Quantico, Virginia? | 来弗吉尼亚州匡提科生活? |
[20:40] | Well, I’d at least like to have that option. | 至少我喜欢有这样的选择 |
[20:44] | You know, look, JJ, all I’m looking for here is an acknowledgement | 听着 珍珍 我想要的不过是 |
[20:48] | to your friends that you care about me. | 让你的朋友知道你在乎我 |
[20:51] | Why? Why is that so important to you? | 为什么 为什么这对你这么重要 |
[20:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:00] | Have a good night, JJ. | 晚安 珍珍 |
[21:06] | Will! | 威尔 |
[21:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:26] | I’m breaking the law with a cop. | 我在和一个警员一起犯法 |
[21:30] | I wouldn’t announce that. | 我可不会大声宣布 |
[21:34] | I’m a bad, bad boy. | 我是个坏小子 |
[21:39] | I’m a badass. | 我是个坏蛋 |
[21:47] | Does that mean you’re going to have to handcuff me? | 这是不是代表你得给我戴上手铐? |
[21:49] | Because you can handcuff me if you want. | 如果你想的话你可以给我戴上手铐 |
[21:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:54] | Are you a dirty cop? | 你是个坏警员吗 |
[22:08] | -Is that what you want? -Shut up and listen to yourself. | 闭嘴 听听你自己 |
[22:11] | You’re disgusting! You’re filthy! | 你真叫人恶心 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry, Sher. | 对不起 谢尔 |
[22:24] | I didn’t hurt you, did I, Sher? I’m sorry. | 我没伤到你吧 谢尔 对不起 |
[22:28] | I thought you left. | 我还以为你走了 |
[22:30] | You said in the profile that the UnSub was targeting gay males, | 你在侧写里说不明嫌犯 以同性恋男子为目标 |
[22:33] | possibly due to his struggles with his own sexuality, right? | 可能是因为他正挣扎于 自己的性取向之中 是吗 |
[22:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:36] | Well, what if the reason Luvet let his guard down | 有没有可能路维特放松警惕 |
[22:38] | was because he could finally be who he is? | 是因为他终于能做回他自己了 |
[22:42] | No judgements. No fear. | 没有人说三道四 没有恐惧 |
[22:47] | What if the UnSub is seeing a freedom in his victims | 会不会是不明嫌犯 在他的受害者身上看到自由 |
[22:50] | that he wishes he had himself? | 而这正是他自己所没有的 |
[22:58] | That really hurt. | 好痛 |
[23:01] | That really hurt. | 真的好痛 |
[23:04] | That ain’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[23:08] | That ain’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[23:12] | What are you doing? What? Are you making fun of me now? | 你在干什么 你现在在取笑我吗 |
[23:16] | No, no, Sher, I’m not making fun of you. | 不 谢尔 我没有在取笑你 |
[23:20] | Hey, hey, I’m sorry. | 好了 对不起 |
[23:24] | Hey, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[23:32] | For which thing? | 对不起什么 |
[23:36] | For this. | 这个 |
[23:49] | You can take him away. | 可以把他带走了 |
[23:53] | -What have we got? -Male, same age range | -什么情况 -男性 相同的年龄层 |
[23:56] | and we found Luvet’s police badge about a half a block from here. | 我们在半个街区外的地方 找到了路维特的警徽 |
[23:59] | So, the UnSub either ditched it or dropped it when he was getting away. | 应该是不明嫌犯扔了它 或者是逃跑时掉的 |
[24:02] | Any sign of Luvet’s gun? | 找到路维特的枪了吗 |
[24:03] | No. He may be holding on to that. | 没有 可能还在他手上 |
[24:05] | Why would he kill out in the open like this? | 他为什么要在这样开阔的地方杀人 |
[24:07] | He’s losing control emotionally, he could be devolving. | 他情绪失控了 可能在恶化 |
[24:09] | Leaving the body out in plain sight, it’s off pattern. | 把尸体丢在大庭广众之下 这不符合模式 |
[24:12] | -He was interrupted. -Who interrupted him? | -他被打断了 -谁打断了他 |
[24:16] | Bring him over. A busboy from the bar. | 带他过来 酒吧里的杂工 |
[24:19] | Mijito, these are the FBI people that I told you about | 这些就是我跟你说过的 联邦调查局探员 |
[24:21] | so just tell them everything you saw. | 把你看到的一切告诉他们 |
[24:25] | All right, well, I came out here on my break to have a smoke. | 好的 我休息的时候 出来抽烟 |
[24:28] | And that guy was on the ground. | 那个人躺在地上 |
[24:29] | -And his friend said… -His friend? | -他的朋友说 -他的朋友? |
[24:31] | Yeah, his friend said that they had just been mugged. | 是的 他的朋友说 他们被打劫了 |
[24:33] | You spoke to this guy? | 你和这个人说过话? |
[24:34] | No, ma’am, I tried, but he did say that he was a cop, | 没有 女士 我试过 但他说他是个警员 |
[24:37] | so he took off and he chased after those guys. | 然后就去追那几个人了 |
[24:39] | Could you give a description of this cop to a sketch artist? | 能向素描专家描绘一下这个警员吗 |
[24:42] | No, I can’t. I mean, he was a white guy. But it was pretty dark out here. | 不 没办法 他是个白人 但当时天很黑 |
[24:47] | And he basically kept running away from me the whole time. | 他从头到尾都在躲避我 |
[24:50] | All right, I’m going to have to get all your information. | 好的 请过来留下你的个人资料 |
[24:52] | -Yeah, sure. -Just come with me, all right? | -好的 没问题 -跟我来 好吗 |
[24:53] | So this guy is impersonating Luvet? | 这家伙在冒充路维特? |
[24:55] | Could just be a ruse he used to get away. | 可能是他用来脱身的策略 |
[24:57] | But if he is impersonating his victims, why? | 但他为什么要冒充他的受害者 |
[25:00] | Transference. | 移情 |
[25:01] | Whatever he sees in his victims he wants for himself. | 不管他在受害者身上看到什么 都是他所缺少的 |
[25:04] | He hates who he is. | 他讨厌自己 |
[25:06] | He’s targeting tourists because he sees them as living a kind of lie, too. | 他以游客为目标 因为他认为他们也同样生活在谎言中 |
[25:09] | Could be suffering from Cluster B. | 他可能患有B群人格障碍 |
[25:11] | Cluster B? | B群人格障碍? |
[25:12] | A cluster of personality disorders. | 一种人格障碍 |
[25:14] | It’s also called the Erratic, Dramatic, Emotional Cluster. | 也被称为不稳定性 易激动 情绪性类群 |
[25:18] | An enduring pattern of inner experience and behaviour that differentiates itself markedly | 一种明显有别于个体文化所期待的内心体验 |
[25:21] | from the expectations of the individual’s culture. | 和行为的持久性模式 |
[25:23] | -It manifests itself… -This guy’s a sick dude. | -它体现在… -这家伙是个变态 |
[25:26] | But something triggers his constant need to escape. | 但某样东西触发了他想逃避的需要 |
[25:28] | It could be drugs, sex, | 可能是毒品 性 |
[25:30] | something that makes him feel vulnerable. | 令他感到脆弱的东西 |
[25:32] | And he can’t allow himself the vulnerability. | 他不允许自己感到脆弱 |
[25:34] | Escape into the fantasy protects him from ever having to look at himself. | 逃到幻想中 令他不必面对自己 |
[25:37] | You know, if the UnSub lives in their skin, | 如果不明嫌犯在过受害者的生活 |
[25:39] | odds are he’s living in their hotel rooms. | 很有可能他就住在他们的饭店房间里 |
[25:42] | -Any ID on the body? -No wallet. Nothing. | -死者身份确认了吗 -没有钱包 什么也没有 |
[25:44] | It might’ve dropped. They’re searching now. | 可能掉了 他们正在找 |
[25:46] | You’re not going to find anything. | 你们什么也找不到 |
[25:48] | We need to roll the prints and run them. | 我们要采集指纹进行匹配 |
[25:49] | We need to figure out who he is and where he was staying. | 我们要知道他是谁 住在哪 |
[25:53] | Prints belong to Deacon Rogers, Odessa, Texas. | 指纹属于迪肯罗・杰斯的 来自德州奥德萨 |
[25:56] | He’s got a couple of minor arrests. | 曾因几次轻微犯罪而被逮捕 |
[25:57] | One for marijuana possession, one for lewd behaviour, | 一次因为非法持有大麻 一次因为淫亵行为 |
[26:00] | which I’m guessing is code for gay in Texas. | 我猜这就是典型的“德州的同性恋” |
[26:03] | His credit card shows him staying at a South Beach hotel. | 他的信用卡显示 他住在南海滩饭店 |
[26:11] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[26:36] | Clear! | 安全 |
[26:41] | Well, he tore through this place in a hurry. | 他匆忙地把这地方翻了个底朝天 |
[26:43] | What was he looking for? | 他在找什么 |
[26:44] | Identity. Anything to possess a new one. | 身份 能让他拥有一个新身份的任何东西 |
[26:47] | He thinks there’s a witness out there who can ID him. | 他觉得有一个目击者 能认出他的身份 |
[26:49] | It’s not about fulfilling his need any more. | 他不再是为了满足他的需要 |
[26:51] | It’s about his own survival. | 是为了他自己的生存 |
[26:54] | How does he escape? | 他要怎么逃跑 |
[26:57] | I’m going to find out if Deacon Rogers had a car here. | 我来查查迪肯罗・杰斯在这有没有车 |
[27:14] | I can pay you gas money. | 我可以付你油钱 |
[27:16] | Hell, who cares about that, boy? | 谁在乎这个?小子 |
[27:18] | I’m just obliged to have someone along for the ride. | 我正希望有个人能陪陪我 |
[27:24] | -The sun out here is really dangerous. -Dangerous? | -这太阳可真危险 -危险吗 |
[27:29] | -Where are you from? -Germany. | -你从哪里来 -德国 |
[27:32] | Can you say that again? “Dangerous.” | 你能再说一遍吗 危险 |
[27:35] | -Dangerous. -Dangerous. | -危险 -危险 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[27:39] | Yeah. Dangerous. | -是的 危险 |
[27:46] | -You think we missed something? -I don’t know. | -我们会不会遗漏了什么 -我不知道 |
[27:49] | Well, forensics pulled hair from the sink, | 侦查科实验室的人 在水槽里找到了头发 |
[27:51] | but it’ll be days before we get results. | 但需要几天时间才能有结果 |
[27:53] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没有这么多时间 |
[27:54] | The UnSub can’t follow his pattern. | 不明嫌犯不能按照他的模式 |
[27:56] | He thinks there might have been a witness, | 他觉得可能有目击者 |
[27:57] | so he’s going to need to change identities sooner than usual. | 所以他得比往常更快地改变身份 |
[28:00] | -What if he can’t? -What do you mean? | -如果他不能呢 -什么意思 |
[28:03] | We’re predicting that the UnSub may take another life in the next 24 hours, | 我们预测不明嫌犯 在接下来的24小时内 会再杀一个人 |
[28:07] | because there was a witness who saw him. | 因为有一个目击者看到了他 |
[28:09] | Remember what Garcia said? | 还记得加西亚说过什么吗 |
[28:10] | That specific paradigm, two victims in one day? | 那个特例 一天内两个受害者 |
[28:13] | That occurred one other time. | 这之前还发生过一次 |
[28:14] | The first two men disappeared on the same day. | 前两名男子是在同一天失踪的 |
[28:15] | Because somebody might’ve seen something | 因为有人可能看到了什么 |
[28:17] | that threatened the UnSub with getting caught? | 威胁到了不明嫌犯 觉得会被抓住? |
[28:18] | It’s worth profiling. | 值得做个侧写 |
[28:20] | Well, Steven Fitzgerald first went missing two months ago. | 史蒂文・菲茨杰拉德 最早在两个月前失踪 |
[28:23] | Took a bus to Miami from Oakland Park, | 从就在高速公路旁的 奥克兰公园坐上一辆 |
[28:25] | which is just up the highway, never seen again. | 去迈阿密的公车 再也没有人见过他 |
[28:28] | Robert Feeney flew in for a wedding, but never arrived at his hotel. | 罗伯特・菲尼赶来参加婚礼 但没有到过他的饭店 |
[28:32] | We need to get back in these files, question both families. | 我们重新调查资料 找他们的家属问话 |
[28:35] | Somewhere along the way, their paths may have crossed. | 他们可能见过面 |
[28:51] | There’s a case we’re working on | 我们正在调查的一个案子 |
[28:52] | which may be connected to your son’s disappearance. | 可能和你儿子的失踪有关 |
[28:55] | -Is that right? -Unfortunately, it’s a murder case, sir. | -是吗 -很不幸 这是一起谋杀案 先生 |
[28:58] | Someone is attacking men who are travelling alone. | 有人在杀害独自出行的男子 |
[29:00] | This man’s attacking homosexuals. | 这个人在杀害同性恋 |
[29:02] | Can you confirm that your son Steven is gay? | 你能证实你儿子史蒂文是同性恋吗 |
[29:05] | I know he was confused about his sexual orientation. | 我知道他对自己的性取向感到困惑 |
[29:08] | How do you mean, confused? | 困惑是什么意思 |
[29:10] | There were a number of issues he needed to sort out. | 有不少问题需要他解决 |
[29:12] | Was there a friend in Miami Steven was going to see? | 蒂文在迈阿密有没有要去见的朋友 |
[29:16] | No, he didn’t have many friends. Pretty much kept to himself. | 没有 他朋友不多 很少与人来往 |
[29:19] | So once he got on the bus, you never heard from him? | 这么说他一上公车 你就再也没有他的消息 |
[29:21] | No. | 没错 |
[29:24] | You seem resigned to this fact. | 你似乎接受了这个事实 |
[29:28] | Wherever Steven is I trust it’s a better place for him. | 不管史蒂文在哪 我相信 那对他来说是个更好的地方 |
[29:30] | Well, that’s a remarkable kind of strength. | 这可真需要强大的信念 |
[29:33] | That’s because of my personal relationship with the Lord. | 那是因为我和上帝的个人关系 |
[29:36] | He gives me my strength and my guidance. | 上帝给了我信念和指引 |
[29:38] | And you apply that philosophy to your job as well? | 你还把这套哲学应用到了你的工作中 |
[29:41] | Well, a prison guard depends on his instincts, his skills and his strength, | 监狱守卫得依赖他的本能 他的技能和信念 |
[29:45] | otherwise we’d get ourselves killed. My faith is my personal code. | 否则我们会没命的 我的信仰是我的力量源泉 |
[29:50] | Defence tactics classes are required for all employees at the prison, right? | 监狱的所有员工都需要 接受防御战术训练 是吗 |
[29:56] | Once he got to the motel he was supposed to call. | 他一到旅馆就该打电话的 |
[29:59] | But he never did. | 但他没有打过电话 |
[30:02] | Every time that phone rings… | 每次电话一响起 |
[30:05] | I know in my heart that Steven was happy that day. | 我心里知道 史蒂文那天很幸福 |
[30:09] | I swear, it was the first time I’d seen him smile in years. | 我发誓 那是我多年来 第一次看到他笑 |
[30:13] | He’d been talking about taking that trip for weeks. | 他说了好几个星期要去旅行 |
[30:15] | Sarah, you don’t have to justify your brother getting on that bus. | 萨拉 你不用为你弟弟 坐上那辆公车找理由 |
[30:18] | Yes, I do. Because it was my fault. | 不 我不得不 因为 这是我的错 |
[30:25] | Did Steven follow in your footsteps? | 史蒂文有没有追随你的脚步 |
[30:27] | Did he look to God for strength and guidance? | 他有没有向上帝寻求信念和指引? |
[30:30] | No, my troubles with Steven has… They have nothing to do with my faith. | 不 我和史蒂文之间的矛盾 和我的信仰没有关系 |
[30:35] | We belong to a very tolerant church. Sometimes too tolerant. | 我们的教会很宽容 有时太过宽容 |
[30:38] | I mean, they teach that God loves everyone, despite their failings. | 他们宣称上帝爱每一个人 包括那些有缺陷的 |
[30:40] | And you saw Steven’s homosexuality as a failing? | 你认为史蒂文的同性恋是一种缺陷? |
[30:43] | I’m a prison guard. | 我是个监狱守卫 |
[30:45] | And do you know how many times I’ve walked in on men together? | 你知道我有多少次 看到男人发生性关系? |
[30:48] | Had to physically pull them apart? It was filthy. | 我还得把他们拉开 真的很下流 |
[30:52] | Well, it’s filthy. I think he just wanted to do it to piss me off. | 很下流,我想他只是想气我 |
[30:56] | You think your son’s sexuality was a way to anger you? | 你觉得你儿子的性取向 是一种激怒你的方式? |
[30:59] | -I was trying to save him. -From what? | -我是想拯救他 -从哪里 |
[31:03] | From himself. | 他自己 |
[31:04] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[31:06] | Because I gave Steven the money to go to Miami. | 因为是我给史蒂文钱 让他去迈阿密的 |
[31:10] | -Why? -I was trying to help him. | -为什么 -我想帮他 |
[31:12] | To go somewhere else. Somewhere he could feel safe. | 去别的地方 一个他能感觉安全的地方 |
[31:18] | Safe from what? | 这里为什么不安全 |
[31:24] | What are you looking for, Sarah? | 你在找什么?萨拉 |
[31:26] | You afraid somebody’s going to hear you? | 你害怕有人会听到? |
[31:27] | Who were you protecting your brother from? Your father? | 你在保护你弟弟免受谁的伤害? 你父亲吗 |
[31:31] | Was your father hurting Steven? | 你父亲在伤害史蒂文吗 |
[31:36] | He really believes he was doing what’s right. | 他坚信他做的事是对的 |
[31:40] | So he did throw him around a little bit? | 这么说他会殴打他? |
[31:42] | They just… They didn’t see eye to eye. | 他们只是 他们的看法不一致 |
[31:47] | Steven couldn’t stay here any more and I had to help him get out. | 史蒂文在这住不下去了 我得帮他离开 |
[31:52] | Is your father hurting you, too? | 你父亲也会伤害你吗 |
[31:55] | -Never. -How come? | -从来没有 -为什么 |
[31:59] | Because she’s not the one who’s gay. | 因为他不是同性恋 |
[32:02] | And how were you trying to help him? | 你是怎么帮助他的 |
[32:04] | I’ve been a guard for 20 years. | 我做了20年监狱守卫 |
[32:05] | I know a little something about disciplining somebody. | 我知道怎么惩罚人 |
[32:07] | So, what, you thought you could beat homosexuality out of him? | 你觉得你可以通过殴打 让他放弃同性恋? |
[32:10] | -I don’t like your tone. -Threatening this boy with tactics | -我不喜欢你的语气 -用应用在囚犯身上的战术 |
[32:12] | you use on hardened criminals, threatening him with his own life? | 来威胁你的儿子 用他自己的性命威胁他? |
[32:14] | I was teaching him how to be a man. | 我在教他怎么做一个男人 |
[32:16] | No. You were teaching him how to kill one. | 不 你在教他怎么杀男人 |
[32:17] | You convinced him he was worthless, contemptible for being who he was. | 你令他相信他一文不值 做他自己是可鄙的 |
[32:21] | And he believed you. | 他相信了你 |
[32:23] | So he found a way to become someone else, anyone else. | 所以他找到了一种方式 成为另一个人 任何一个人 |
[32:27] | Steven isn’t missing, sir. He’s the offender we’re looking for. | 史蒂文没有失踪 先生 他就是我们在找的罪犯 |
[32:38] | Ten-four, send that information to my office. | 收到 把资料发到我的办公室 |
[32:44] | Texas plates. | 德州的车牌 |
[32:46] | Deacon Rogers never rented a car. He drove here from Texas in this. | 迪肯罗・杰斯没有租车 他开这辆车从德州过来 |
[32:51] | We put it out as a BOLO. | 我们发布了搜寻通告 |
[32:53] | Agent Hotchner is taking statements from the family of Steven Fitzgerald. | 霍奇纳探员正在给 史蒂文・菲茨杰拉德的家人做笔录 |
[32:56] | -He might be our UnSub. -Seriously? | -他可能是我们的不明嫌犯 -不是吧 |
[32:58] | It’s an unusual household. | 那是个不正常的家庭 |
[33:00] | -We’ve had his picture this whole time? -Apparently. | -我们一直以来都有他的照片? -显然是 |
[33:03] | Didn’t know soon enough to prevent this. | 知道得太晚了 没能防止这个的发生 |
[33:06] | One set of tyre tracks in, nothing out. | 有一组进去的轮胎印没有出来的 |
[33:08] | Yeah, I noticed. | 是的 我看到了 |
[33:09] | County spotted the vehicle 20 minutes ago, just as is. | 县警20分钟前发现了这辆车 和之前一样 |
[33:12] | Asphyxiated? | 窒息身亡的? |
[33:14] | Why mess with a good thing? It’s clearly working for him. | 这么好的方法为什么要放弃 这显然对他很管用 |
[33:16] | This stretch of road takes you out of the city. | 这段路能带你出城 |
[33:18] | If we lose Steven now, | 如果现在跟丢史蒂文 |
[33:20] | it could take us months to catch up with him again. | 再追上他可能要花几个月的时间 |
[33:22] | -May I? -Knock yourself out. | -我可以看看吗 -请自便 |
[33:28] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[33:30] | I don’t know, some kind of scraps of paper. It looks like a fast food wrapper. | 不知道 一些碎纸片 看起来像速食的包装纸 |
[33:35] | It’s a receipt for a youth hostel. It’s dated last night. | 一家青年旅社的收据 日期是昨晚的 |
[33:39] | The name on it is Michael Aldridge. | 上面的名字是迈克尔・奥尔德里奇 |
[33:42] | From the looks of his sunburn, | 从他晒伤的皮肤来看 |
[33:44] | it’s a good guess this young man was hitchhiking. | 这个小伙子很有可能是个搭车的 |
[33:46] | Assuming Steven’s taken over Michael’s identity, | 假设史蒂文盗取了迈克尔的身份 |
[33:48] | he might have hitched a ride out of here. | 他可能已经搭车离开了这里 |
[33:50] | -He didn’t drive? -Not if Michael didn’t. | -他不开车 -如果迈克尔不开车的话 |
[33:51] | He’s not becoming his victims by choice. | 他并非出于选择成为他的受害者 |
[33:53] | It’s his illness. He’d have to travel the exact same way. | 这是他的病 他必须走一模一样的路线 |
[33:56] | Hostels. | 旅社 |
[33:57] | There’s a few hostels in North Miami Beach, | 北迈阿密海滩有不少旅社 |
[33:59] | 4 miles that way and in Seneca, 5 miles west. | 那个方向六公里 还有往西八公里的塞尼卡 |
[34:02] | Okay, we’ll have to split up. We’ll take Seneca. | 好的 我们分头行动 我们负责塞尼卡 |
[34:04] | You take North Miami Beach. | 你们负责北迈阿密海滩 |
[34:08] | Michael Aldridge checked in an hour ago. | 迈克尔・奥尔德里奇一小时前入住的 |
[34:12] | -What room did you put him in? -It’s like a day room kind of thing. | -他住在哪个房间 -有点像休息室 |
[34:14] | Like a dormitory. | 就像宿舍 |
[34:16] | A dormitory. Full of kids? | 宿舍 全是孩子? |
[34:18] | It’s pretty full. | 人很多 |
[34:20] | Wait, Lopez, slow down! | 等等 洛佩兹 慢点 |
[34:22] | The rest of my team is on their way. We should wait. | 我的其他组员还在路上 我们应该先等 |
[34:24] | Look, I got a nut with a gun in a hostel full of kids. | 这个带枪的疯子 在一家全是孩子的旅社里 |
[34:26] | If you want to wait, wait. | 你想等就自己等 |
[34:29] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[34:34] | Get them out of here. FBI. Nobody move, nobody panic. | 带他们离开这 联邦调查局 不要动 不要慌张 |
[34:39] | Looking for Steven Fitzgerald. | 我们在找史蒂文・菲茨杰拉德 |
[34:42] | You two, go. Get out of here, go. Looking for Steven. Steven Fitzgerald. | 你们两个 出去 快出去 我们在找史蒂文 史蒂文・菲茨杰拉德 |
[34:49] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[34:51] | All of you, get out of here, go. Now! Move. Let’s go. Now! Let’s go. | 所有人 快出去 走 快点 快点 |
[35:02] | -Steven? -Dude. | -史蒂文 -伙计 |
[35:07] | You, out. | 你 出去 |
[35:11] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[35:16] | Michael? Michael Aldridge? Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔・奥尔德里奇 迈克尔 |
[35:21] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[35:24] | What is this? What do you want? | 什么事?你们想干什么 |
[35:26] | I want you to put that bag down. I just want to talk to you. | 我要你把包放下 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[35:28] | But I have done nothing. I didn’t do anything. | 但我什么都没做 我没做过什么 |
[35:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[35:33] | There’s nothing in that bag you need, Michael. | 包里没有你需要的东西 迈克尔 |
[35:35] | I just want some information. I need to find Steven. | 我只想知道一些情况 我要找到史蒂文 |
[35:39] | My name is Michael. I do not know Steven. | 我叫迈克尔 我不认识史蒂文 |
[35:43] | -Yes, you do. Yes, you do. -No. I don’t know Steven. | -不 你认识 -不 我不认识史蒂文 |
[35:45] | -Yes, you do. Yes, you do. -I don’t know Steven. | -不 你认识 |
[35:46] | -You know where he is. -No, I don’t know Steven! | -你知道他在哪 -不 我不认识史蒂文 |
[35:52] | Why do you want Steven? Steven is stupid! | 你为什么要找史蒂文 史蒂文蠢死了 |
[35:56] | He’s disgusting. He’s filthy! | 他令人恶心 肮脏不堪 |
[35:59] | -Steven is filthy! He is filthy! -Steven, listen to me! | -史蒂文很脏 脏死了 -史蒂文 听我说 |
[36:01] | Nothing is wrong with you. | 你没有任何错 |
[36:08] | Nothing, man. | 没有错 朋友 |
[36:11] | Look, I’m going to show you. Stay with me, okay? | 看着我 跟着我做 好吗 |
[36:18] | -I’m going to put this away. -Derek. Derek. | -我把枪放下 -德瑞克 德瑞克 |
[36:23] | Steven, look at me. Look, right at me. | 史蒂文 看着我 好好看着我 |
[36:27] | Steven, do you remember who Sarah is? | 史蒂文 还记得萨拉是谁吗 |
[36:33] | Sarah is your sister. Sarah is worried about you, man. | 萨拉是你姐姐 萨拉很担心你 |
[36:40] | -My sister? -Yeah, your sister, Sarah. | -我姐姐 -是的 你姐姐 萨拉 |
[36:44] | Steven, she loves you. She wants you to stop running. | 史蒂文 她爱你 她希望你别再逃跑 |
[36:51] | -Sarah? -Yeah. | -萨拉? -是的 |
[36:54] | Steven, it’s okay. Put that bag down. | 史蒂文 没事了 把包放下 |
[36:58] | -I didn’t do anything wrong. -I believe you. | -我没做错什么 -我相信你 |
[37:01] | You did nothing wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[37:06] | I didn’t do anything wrong. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 我没做错事 |
[37:13] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了… |
[37:15] | -I didn’t do anything wrong. -It’s okay. | -我没做错事 -没事了 |
[37:21] | I’ve got to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[37:26] | You have to tell him that I didn’t do anything with those other guys. | 你得告诉他 我没有对其他那些男人做什么 |
[37:30] | -I never did. I never did. I never did. -I will. I will. | -我什么也没做 -我会的 |
[37:32] | I never did. I never did. | -我什么也没做 |
[37:34] | Steven, I promise you, I will tell him. | -我会的 史蒂文 我向你保证 我会告诉他的 |
[37:39] | I didn’t do anything. I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 我什么也没做 |
[37:42] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:00] | Scary. | 刚才吓死了 |
[38:03] | Yeah. I was pretty sure he wasn’t going to try anything. | 是的 我很肯定他不会乱来的 |
[38:10] | Pretty sure, huh? | 很肯定是吗 |
[38:12] | Well, let’s call it an educated guess. | 就称它为有根据的推测 |
[38:15] | Hey, Sid, bag this for evidence. | 席德 把这个装起来作为证据 |
[38:23] | -You like it here, huh? -South Beach? | -你喜欢这儿 是吗 -南海滩? |
[38:27] | Come on, what’s not to like? I mean, if I’m not on duty, of course. | 拜托 为什么会不喜欢 当然了 是在我不执行职务的时候 |
[38:33] | Anytime you’re free, I can introduce you to the real South Beach. | 等你有空 我可以带你认识真正的南海滩 |
[38:37] | The stuff we locals like to keep to ourselves. | 我们当地人喜欢留给自己的东西 |
[38:41] | You think you can show me a good time? | 你觉得你能让我玩得开心 是吧 |
[38:43] | You look like mojitos, Cuban food, Brazilian jazz. | 你看来像是喜欢古巴鸡尾酒 古巴食物 巴西爵士乐 |
[38:48] | That’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[38:50] | Call it an educated guess. | 就称它为有根据的猜测 |
[38:54] | Come on out, papi. I’ll take good care of you. | 出来吧 帕比 我会好好招待你的 |
[39:00] | I’ll hold you to that. | 我可记住了 |
[39:04] | Morgan, you couldn’t wait? | 莫根 你等不了吗 |
[39:09] | This one’s on me, Hotch. I didn’t think we had enough time. | 这次是我的错 霍奇 我觉得我们时间不够 |
[39:27] | Detective Lopez signed this into your custody. | 洛佩兹探员签了字 这些归你保管了 |
[39:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:33] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是没法相信 |
[39:35] | That Charlie was gay? | 查尔斯是同性恋? |
[39:36] | No, that he thought he couldn’t tell me. That he thought he had to hide it. | 不 他觉得他不能告诉我 觉得他必须隐瞒 |
[39:41] | I mean, I can’t think of anything I’d have cared less about than him being gay, you know? | 我根本不在乎他是同性恋 |
[39:48] | He was my friend and I loved him. | 但他是我的朋友 我爱他 |
[39:51] | And all I ever would have wanted was for him to be happy, you know? | 我只希望他能快乐 |
[40:01] | Take care of yourself, JJ. | 保重 珍珍 |
[40:10] | -You should go for him. -What? | -你该去追他 -什么 |
[40:13] | You’d make a cute couple. | 你们两个很般配 |
[40:17] | You know what? | 没错 |
[40:21] | Hey, Will. It’s not that I didn’t want them to know. | 威尔 不是我不想让他们知道 |
[40:25] | Look, I don’t care about that. It’s not about the relocating, | 我不在乎这个 不是因为要搬家 |
[40:28] | it’s not about travelling on the weekends or some guy. | 不是因为周末要飞来飞去 也不是因为有别人 |
[40:33] | I didn’t want to tell anyone | 我不想告诉别人 |
[40:37] | because the minute I do, it becomes… Becomes real. | 是因为 我说出来的一瞬间 它就变成真的了 |
[40:40] | And when it becomes real, people get hurt. | 一旦它变成真实的 就会有人受伤 |
[40:42] | And I’ve always run from getting hurt. I always… | 我一直不想让自己受伤 我一直… |
[40:48] | And I don’t want to run any more. Not from you and… | 我不想再逃避了 逃避你 |
[40:52] | JJ, just shut up. | 珍珍 别说了 |
[41:02] | Well, finally. | 终于好了 |
[41:03] | I thought she was never going to admit it. | 我还以为她永远不会承认 |
[41:05] | Yeah, what’s it been, like a year? | 可不是 多久了 一年了? |
[41:07] | Yeah, something like that. | 是的 差不多 |
[41:15] | “If we knew each other’s secrets, what comforts we should find.” | “如果我们知道彼此的秘密 那将是怎样的安慰” |
[41:19] | John Churton Collins. | 约翰・丘邱登林斯 |