Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] 德州 西布尼
[00:35] You wake me again tonight and it’ll be the chainsaw for you. 你今晚再吵醒我的话 我就将你大卸八块
[01:41] This is Unit Two responding to the explosion at the Norris place. 这里是第二小队 到达诺瑞斯家的爆炸现场
[01:49] -Go ahead, Unit Two. -We got one DOA. -请说 第二小队 -有一人在我们到达前已死亡
[01:54] I think it’s Rod Norris. 我认为是罗德・诺瑞斯
[01:56] Send EMS and Fire. 派救护车和消防车来
[01:59] -Heck, send everybody. -They’re on their way. -见鬼 把所有人都派来 -他们马上到
[02:17] Hi. My name’s Spencer, and I’m… 你们好 我叫斯潘塞 我…
[02:25] I don’t really know what I am. 我也不太清楚我是什么
[02:27] -Hello, Spencer. -Hi, Spencer. -你好 斯潘塞 -你好 斯潘塞
[02:30] This is my first meeting. 这是我第一次互助会
[02:32] -Welcome. -Welcome. -欢迎 -欢迎
[02:33] Thanks. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢大家
[02:37] I guess I know I had a problem with Dilaudid, 我知道我曾经有服食氢吗啡酮的问题
[02:43] but I stopped. 但我停用了
[02:47] Like, 10 months ago, I stopped. 十个月前我就停止服用了
[02:50] I thought it was over, but recently I’ve really been… 我以为已经结束了 但最近我…
[02:55] Your literature uses the term “craving.” It started like a month ago. 你们的宣传资料中 用的字眼是“渴求” 这开始于一个月前
[03:01] A suspect was murdered in front of me. A kid. 一名嫌犯在我面前被杀 一个孩子
[03:07] And I thought that I could save the kid, but I couldn’t, and… 我以为我可以救这个孩子 但我做不到
[03:14] Sorry. I’m sorry. 抱歉 很抱歉
[03:17] I’ve seen a lot of that stuff before, 我之前见过许多那样的情况
[03:19] but for some reason, that kid’s face has really stuck in my brain. 但因为某种原因 那个孩子的脸 在我脑海中挥之不去
[03:26] You know? It’s really…I can’t… 这真的是…我不能
[03:30] And I want to forget about him. 而我 我想忘记他
[03:34] And I just want to escape. 我想逃避
[03:40] I’m sorry. I have to go. I’m sorry. 抱歉 我得走了 抱歉
[03:47] -Spencer. -Sorry, I’m late. -斯潘塞 -抱歉 我要迟到了
[03:50] Places to go? People to profile? 要去查案 去对嫌犯进行侧写
[03:56] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁
[03:58] Of course I do, sir. I just…I didn’t expect to see a man 我当然知道 长官 我只是没想到
[04:02] of your position here. 会见到你这样的高层
[04:05] Here, there’s no “sirs.” I’m just “John” here. 在这个地方 在这里没有长官 在这里我只是约翰
[04:09] And this is not something you talk about at the office, 而你不该在办公室里提这件事
[04:11] especially our office. 尤其是我们的办公室
[04:14] -I’m sorry. I really do have to go. -Here. Here, take this. -抱歉 我真的要走了 -给你 拿着
[04:20] That’s my one-year medallion. It took me six years to get it. 这是我的一年徽章 我用了六年时间才拿到
[04:23] For the past 13 years, I’ve never left home without it. 在过去的13年里 我去哪里都带着它
[04:27] Because I know if I forget that, 因为我知道 如果我忘记带的话
[04:29] I’ll lose my gun, my credentials, my home. Everything. 我会失去我的工作 我的信任状 我的家 所有的一切
[04:34] Hold on to it. 好好拿着
[04:37] I only have 10 months. 我只戒了十个月
[04:39] I know. 我知道
[04:41] -It’s your most prized possession. -It is. -这是你最珍视的物品 -是的
[04:44] -You’re just giving it to me? -No. -你就这样给了我? -不是
[04:47] In a couple of months when you get your year, 两个月后 你拿到属于自己的那个时
[04:49] you give it back to me. 你把它还给我
[04:52] -I really don’t understand. -You will. -我真的不明白 -你会明白的
[05:04] Officer Letts shot this just before he was killed. 列特警官在被杀前拍下的
[05:08] -Sorry I’m late. -I hope she was worth it. -抱歉我迟到了 -我希望她是值得的
[05:10] -I hope it was a she. -I’m sorry, I was at the movies. -我希望是个女的 -抱歉 我刚刚在电影院
[05:13] Oh, really? Why don’t you tell us what it was about? 真的吗 你何不跟我们说说这部电影
[05:14] Well, I had to leave early, so I can’t really… 我不得不提早离开 所以我说不出
[05:18] I know it’s late, I know we’re tired, but we’ve got two dead cops. 我知道现在很晚了 我知道大家都很累 但有两名警察死了
[05:22] All right. The resident, Rod Norris, was DOA. 好的 市民罗德・诺瑞斯 在警察到场前已死亡
[05:25] They’re still trying to ID the remains of the second victim, 他们还在确认第二名 受害者遗体的身分
[05:28] whom they believe is his 16-year-old daughter, Jordan. 他们相信是他16岁的女儿乔丹
[05:31] From the condition of the remains, 从遗体的状态判断
[05:33] she would have had to have been inside the house, 她一定是在房子里
[05:35] close to the source of the blast. 靠近爆炸源
[05:37] Clearly they used the bombing to set the officers up for an ambush. 显然他们用爆炸来 让警察上钩 进而伏击
[05:40] That’s a well-established terrorist tactic. 这是一个很完善的恐怖袭击策略
[05:42] First wave takes out civilians, 第一波除去平民
[05:43] the second wave takes out first responders. 第二波除去首批到场的应急人员
[05:45] The locals are thinking terrorism? In West Bune, Texas? 当地警局认为是恐怖袭击吗 在德州西布尼?
[05:49] Not exactly a tier-one target, 确实不是一级目标
[05:50] but DHS did issue a terror alert for the border states yesterday. 但国安部昨天在边境的州份 发布了恐怖威胁警报
[05:54] Just due to the timing and nature of the attack. 只是基于这次袭击的时间点及其性质
[05:57] I’ve never heard of this place. I mean the militia, okay, that I could see. 我从未听说过这个地方 民兵组织的话 好的 我明白
[05:59] Yeah, well, it is close to the border. 是的 这里靠近边境
[06:01] It could be traffickers sending a message. 有可能是毒贩在传递信息
[06:03] Whoever it is, they gunned down two cops and blew up a teenage girl. 不管是谁 他们枪杀了两名警察 炸死了一名少女
[06:07] Until they’re stopped, no one in that town is safe. 在他们被阻止之前 镇里没人是安全的
[06:09] We need to be cautious with the locals. They’ve lost two of their own, 我们要小心应对当地警方 他们已经失去两名同僚
[06:11] they’re anxious, they’re scared, and they’re going to want revenge. 他们焦急又害怕 他们会想要报复
[06:14] Can you blame them? 能怪他们吗
[06:58] “A sad soul can kill you quicker, “一个悲伤的灵魂 会更快地让你致死”
[07:01] “far quicker, than a germ.” John Steinbeck. “远比细菌快得多” 约翰・史坦贝克
[07:05] Get that over there. 去拍一下那边
[07:13] -Sheriff Hallum? -Ma’am? -哈勒姆警长 -长官
[07:14] Jennifer Jareau. 珍妮弗・让热
[07:15] This is the team, Agents Hotchner, Rossi, Dr Reid, Prentiss, and Morgan. 我们的组员 探员霍奇纳 罗西 瑞德博士 普兰蒂斯和莫根
[07:21] -We’re really sorry for your loss. -Thank you. Where do we start? -请节哀顺变 -谢谢 我们从哪里开始调查
[07:25] The first victim, Rod Norris. 第一名受害者罗德・诺瑞斯
[07:26] Manager of the chemical plant over in Iblas. 伊布拉斯化工厂的经理
[07:28] No arrests in 10 years, since his wife left him. 自从他妻子离开他后 十年来从未被拘捕过
[07:30] I can’t blame her for leaving him, but it’s a shame she left Jordan behind. 我不怪她离开 但她抛弃乔丹真的很差劲
[07:34] -What can you tell us about Jordan? -Sweet girl. A bit slow. -你对乔丹有何了解 -亲切的女生 有点迟钝
[07:37] -Slow? She was mentally challenged? -Not quite. Special Ed and all that stuff. -迟钝?她是智障吗 -不算是 要接受特殊教育
[07:42] Takes some talking to to notice it. I think her mother leaving took its toll. 要和她交谈一段时间才会发现 我认为她母亲的离开影响到她的成长
[07:47] Sheriff, I’d like to gather your people back at the office 警长 我想召集你的人回到警局
[07:50] -so I can brief them all together. -Sure. But I’m staying here. -那么我可以一起向他们做简报 -好的 但我要留在这里
[07:54] Of course. Thank you. 没问题 谢谢
[07:59] -The blast was localised here. -The room’s been sealed off. -爆炸局限在这里 -房间被封起来了
[08:03] There’s some plastic, duct tape on the door sills. Windows, too. 门槛上有塑胶胶带 窗户也是
[08:07] Cordite. Gun powder. 柯代炸药 火药
[08:09] They found a dozen canisters, it says. 他们发现了12个霰弹筒
[08:11] The concentration of damage puts those canisters right here by the door. 集中的破坏性 让那些霰弹筒弹到门边
[08:14] He seals the kitchen, blows out the pilot light, 他封住了厨房 吹灭了守夜灯
[08:18] trapping the gas in here, near the primary charge. 把煤气困在这里附近 起火点这里
[08:23] If she was here, between the charge and the window… 如果她在这里的话 在起火点和窗户之间
[08:26] Boom. Rod Norris ends up in the tree, Jordan ends up in the field. 爆炸发生 然后罗德・诺瑞斯被弹飞到树上 乔丹就在爆炸点上
[08:30] They didn’t care about the rest of the house, though. 但他们不在乎其他房子
[08:32] The whole thing’s designed to focus the blast 整个行动的目的是 集中炸掉
[08:34] -on whoever came through that door. -Yeah. But what was the trigger? -进门的那个人 -是的 但引爆装置是什么
[08:38] Rod Norris. He was a smoker. 罗德・诺瑞斯 他是个烟鬼
[08:41] And they knew he would be coming through this door. 他们知道他会进门
[08:44] They knew he’d be smoking when he did it. 他们知道他进门时会抽烟
[08:49] Hit pattern says they were fired on full auto. 撞击的模式显示 他们是用全自动步枪
[08:52] Tight grouping for it. Single burst put them both down. 装备齐全 一次袭击就把他们两人杀死
[08:55] That takes skill, and some serious training. 那需要技巧 和严格的训练
[08:57] Letts lands here, still alive. Savage falls there, dead. 列特倒在这里 还活着 萨维奇倒在那里 死了
[09:00] But I walk past Letts, 但我越过列特
[09:03] and I shoot Lou Savage in the face when I know he’s already dead. 朝着卢・萨维奇的脸部开枪 但我知道他已经死了
[09:05] -This was personal. -They knew each other? -这是私人恩怨 -他们相互认识吗
[09:07] Enough to know Rod Norris would enter through the back door 最起码知道罗德・诺瑞斯 会抽着烟
[09:09] -while smoking. -And that Lou Savage was on duty, -从后门进屋 -知道卢・萨维奇当值 而且会到现场
[09:11] and would respond. 那么现在是什么情况
[09:12] So, what are we talking about here? 这不是恐怖袭击
[09:14] This wasn’t terrorism, domestic or otherwise. 国内或其他的
[09:16] Terrorists rarely know their victims, at least, not personally. 恐怖分子很少认识受害者 至少没有私人关系
[09:19] Because they knew Rod Norris was a smoker 因为他们知道诺瑞斯是烟鬼
[09:21] who used his back door? 而且会走后门吗
[09:22] And shot Deputy Savage in the face at point-blank range. 还有近距离朝副警长萨维奇的脸开枪
[09:25] -They weren’t being thorough? -No. -不是想确保他已经死了? -不
[09:27] He walked past Letts, who was alive, 他忽略了还活着的列特
[09:28] shoots Savage in the face when he knows he’s already dead. 朝萨维奇的脸开枪 他当时知道他已经死了
[09:31] Responders were coming. That last shot was risky overkill. 应急人员正在赶来 最后的一枪是冒险的过度杀戮
[09:34] Overkill means rage. Rage means a close personal relationship. 过度杀戮意味着愤怒 愤怒意味着有私人关系
[09:37] Rod Norris and Lou Savage were the specific targets of this attack. 罗德・诺瑞斯和卢・萨维奇 是这次袭击的特定目标
[09:40] Sheriff, can you think of anyone with a close personal connection 警长 你能想到任何人 与罗德・诺瑞斯
[09:42] to Rod Norris and Lou Savage? 和卢・萨维奇有亲密的私人关系吗
[09:44] I didn’t think about it, because of the terror alert… 我之前没考虑 因为恐怖警备
[09:46] -Think about what? -Owen. Owen Savage. -考虑什么 -欧文 欧文・萨维奇
[09:50] Lou’s son was dating Jordan Norris. 卢的儿子 他和乔丹・诺瑞斯在约会
[09:56] My deputies didn’t find Owen at home. 我的副警长发现欧文不在家
[10:07] -How long did you know Lou Savage? -My whole life. -你认识卢・萨维奇多久了 -一辈子
[10:11] -And Deputy Savage’s wife? -Hope? -那么副警长萨维奇的妻子呢 -霍普?
[10:13] -How did she die? -Drunk driver in ’02. -她怎样死的 -02年的时候醉酒驾驶
[10:17] Lou was in Afghanistan. Owen lived with us until he got back. 卢当时在阿富汗 他回来之前 欧文一直和我们一起住
[10:21] Semper fi. 永远忠诚
[10:23] How long was Lou Savage in the Marines? 卢・萨维奇在海军多长时间
[10:26] Twelve years. He was discharged so he could raise Owen. 12年 他退役了 所以可以抚养欧文
[10:29] -Is that why he resented them? -Pardon me? -这就是为何他对他们感到怨愤吗 -什么
[10:33] Did Lou blame his wife and son for ending his career in the Marines? 卢因为他要结束海军的事业 而责怪他的妻子和儿子吗
[10:36] Lou was a good man. 卢是个好人
[10:37] A good man that doesn’t have a single photo of his dead wife 这个好人的家里 居然连一张他死去妻子
[10:40] or only son anywhere in his entire house. 和独子的照片都没有
[10:41] I know this is hard, and if we had more time 我知道这很痛苦 如果我们有更多时间
[10:43] we would be more sensitive, but we don’t. 我们会更体恤一些 但我们没时间
[10:48] Hope was the drunk driver. I didn’t write it up that way, but it didn’t matter. 霍普就是那个醉酒司机 我没有那样详细写 但这并不重要
[10:53] Her drinking was no secret in town. 她酗酒的问题在镇上不是什么秘密
[10:56] -Where’s Owen’s room? -Right over there. -欧文的房间在哪 -就在那里
[10:59] Here’s your gun safe. I don’t know the combination. 这是枪支保险柜 我不知道密码
[11:03] Start with birthdays. Lou’s, Owen’s, Hope’s. 从生日开始试 卢 欧文 还有霍普的
[11:08] Hotch. Dress blues in plastic, no pics of wife and son. 霍奇 套着塑胶袋的蓝色裙子 没有妻子和儿子的照片
[11:16] -No luck. -Try 11-10-75. -不行 -试一下111075
[11:21] -November 10, 1975? What’s that? -1775. Marine Corps birthday. -1975年11月10号 那是什么日子 -1775年 海军陆战队生日
[11:28] You might’ve just sold me on that profiling of yours. 你最好把你刚刚的侧写卖给我
[11:34] -That’s bad. -How bad? -糟糕 -有多糟糕
[11:36] Lou was our tactical trainer. 卢是我们的战术导师
[11:38] He had a whole collection of automatic weapons and handguns. 他有全套的自动武器和手枪
[11:42] Which he taught Owen to shoot. 是他教欧文开枪的
[11:47] -Gun safe is empty. -That’s a surprise. -枪支保险柜是空的 -真意外
[11:54] That’s James Dean’s Porsche. 那是詹姆斯・狄恩的保时捷
[11:56] No pics of James Dean, though. That’s a bad sign. 但没有詹姆斯・狄恩的照片 这是不好的征兆
[11:59] Especially when your mother died in a car accident. 尤其是当你的母亲是死于交通意外时
[12:02] Still haven’t found the Father of the Year award. 我仍然还没找到年度好父亲奖
[12:08] -You already checked his computer? -It’s password encrypted. -你查看过他的电脑了吗 -有密码加密的
[12:12] -Well, smart move if your dad’s a cop. -Assuming he cares enough to snoop. -如果你爸爸是警察 这是明智的措施 -假设他会在乎你去窥探
[12:16] Hey, Reid. Check yourself. 瑞德 注意一下你的言词
[12:18] That sheriff out there wanted to take your head off. 外面的警长想要杀了你
[12:20] I think Hotch might have let him. 我认为霍奇或许会让他动手
[12:25] -All his clothes are black. -Same here. -他所有衣服都是黑色的 -这里也是
[12:29] Just like his friend Johnny Cash. 正如他的朋友强尼・凯许
[12:30] So, Owen identifies with being the misunderstood loner. 所以欧文认为自己 等同于是被误解的独行侠
[12:33] You know, I wish all our UnSubs 我真希望我们所有的不明嫌犯
[12:34] would just tack their profiles on their walls like this for us. 都能像这样为我们 把他们的侧写钉在墙上
[12:36] It doesn’t mean anything. What, you grew up in Chicago, a high school jock, 这并不代表什么 你在芝加哥长大 你是一个高中运动员
[12:39] and you have pictures of Scottie Pippen 你的墙上贴满了 前锋皮蓬
[12:41] and Michael Jordan all over your walls? 和迈克尔・乔丹的海报
[12:42] -Trophies everywhere? -Yeah, but you forgot Walter Payton. -到处摆满奖杯 是的 但你忘了说华特・培顿
[12:46] Not to mention the sexy ladies of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. 更不用提“体育画报”泳装特辑上的性感女郎
[12:48] Smart money says you didn’t paint your mirrors black. 我猜你不会把镜子喷黑
[12:52] I guess Owen didn’t like what he saw. 我猜欧文不喜欢他所看到的东西
[12:54] -Don’t try to stop me. I need to get by. -Reid. -别想拦着我 我要过去 -瑞德
[12:56] -Let me by. Let me by, Bert! -I can’t. Sarah, I can’t. -让我过去 让我过去 伯特
[12:57] Don’t you try to stop me. Let me by! 别想拦着我 我要过去
[13:00] -Is it true? -Sarah, please. -这是真的吗 -莎拉 别这样
[13:03] If it’s true, you tell me! 如果是真的话 你告诉我
[13:04] -Sarah… -Did Lou’s freak son shoot Byron? -莎拉 -是卢的疯儿子杀了拜伦吗
[13:06] Go home to your kids, Sarah. Your kids need you at home. 回家看好你的孩子 莎拉 你的孩子需要你在家
[13:09] My children need their daddy. 我的孩子需要他们的爸爸
[13:12] -It’s Officer Letts’ wife. -You send them home. -那是列特警官的妻子 -你送他们回家
[13:14] You don’t need them. 你不需要他们
[13:15] You know what to do. You find that little son of a bitch. 你知道该怎么做 你找到那个小子
[13:18] You find him, and do what’s right. 你找到他 然后做该做的事
[13:21] Why do I get the feeling she’s not going to be 为何我有种感觉 她不是唯一一个
[13:23] -the only one with that sentiment? -Stay here and work the room. -有这种情绪的人 -你留在这里继续搜查房间
[13:25] Reid and I are going to go to the high school 瑞德和我去高中
[13:26] and talk to Owen’s teachers and friends. 找欧文的老师和朋友谈谈
[13:28] We need to get a profile and figure out where he’s going. 我们要得出侧写 想出他会去的地方
[13:31] All right. 好的
[13:34] He’s heading out of town. We found his car out by the Interstate, 他正在出城的路上 我们在州际公路旁找到了他的车
[13:39] right next to victim number five. 就在第五名受害者身旁
[13:45] I can’t use the Texas Rangers here. I need them working roadblock. 我在这里不能用德州骑警 我需要他们设置路障
[13:51] Owen’s truck is completely cleaned out. 欧文的卡车完全被清空
[13:53] He didn’t want to leave us any clues where he was headed. 他不想留下任何线索 让我们知道他的去向
[13:55] He’s a smart kid. 聪明的孩子
[13:56] So far every move he’s made has been clever and well-planned. 目前为止他每一步 都很聪明而且计划周详
[14:00] What about the victim? 受害者是什么情况
[14:01] Single gunshot wound to the face. Who is he? 脸部中了一枪 他是谁
[14:04] Kyle Borden, 19. Worked the register. His car is gone. 凯尔・博登 他是收银员 他的车不见了
[14:07] We already put it out on the wire. 我们已经用无线电通报了
[14:09] So, Owen stops by here on his way to the Interstate, 欧文在去州际公路的路上 停留在这里
[14:11] grabs supplies, marches Kyle out back, 拿些补给品 把凯尔推到外面
[14:14] kills him, and steals his El Camino. 杀他之后 偷走他的雪佛兰小卡车
[14:16] No evidence Kyle resisted. Owen didn’t have to kill him. 没有证据证明凯尔有反抗 欧文不必杀他
[14:19] Well, he certainly didn’t have to shoot him in the face. 他绝对不必朝他的脸开枪
[14:21] He wanted Kyle to see it coming. 他要凯尔直视死亡
[14:22] Kyle was a couple of years ahead of Owen in school. 凯尔在学校比欧文高几届
[14:25] It follows he’d know him. 他们是认识的
[14:27] Excuse me. 失陪
[14:30] Owen didn’t just know him. Owen hated him. 欧文不仅认识他 还憎恨他
[14:33] The question is why? 问题是为什么
[14:37] It’s been restocked recently. 最近这里进货了
[14:39] According to the invoice, this last night after closing. 根据发票 这是在昨晚结束营业后
[14:42] Good. 太好了
[14:46] We have a problem. 我们有难题了
[14:50] He took gallon jugs of milk, frozen pizzas, cold cuts, 他拿了几瓶牛奶 速冻披萨 冻肉
[14:54] but no water. 但没拿水
[14:56] You don’t take frozen foods and perishables on a road trip. 你在旅途上是不会 拿冷冻食品和易腐烂的东西的
[15:01] -Roadblocks aren’t going to work. -Why is that? -路障是行不通的 -为什么
[15:04] -He’s not on the road. -He’s still here. He never left. -因为他没有上路 -他还在这里 从没离开过
[15:07] Correction. They’re still here. That wasn’t Jordan’s body we found. 更正 他们还在这里 我们发现的不是乔丹的尸体
[15:12] -Who was it? -Not who. What. -那是谁的 -不是谁 是什么
[15:16] The remains we sent to the M.E. turned out to be three hams 我们送去法医的遗体 结果证明是三块火腿
[15:19] and a dozen bone-in ribeyes stuffed in Jordan Norris’ blue jeans. 和数十块带骨肉眼牛排 塞在乔丹・诺瑞斯的牛仔裤里
[15:23] So you tell me. Is she a hostage or accomplice? 那么你告诉我 她是人质还是共犯
[15:51] Owen? 欧文
[16:02] Owen? 欧文
[16:13] -Hey. -Owen. You scared me. -给你 -欧文 你吓着我了
[16:16] -I made you breakfast. -I woke up and you weren’t here. -我为你做了早餐 -我醒来发现你不在
[16:19] Yeah, well, I went out. I got you those. Cut them fresh. 是的 我出去了 我给你摘了这些花 新鲜摘下来的
[16:24] They’re beautiful. 很漂亮
[16:29] How long can we stay here? 我们可以待在这里多久
[16:31] Well, old man Stratman doesn’t usually come back until the first. 史崔特曼老先生通常第一周才回来
[16:35] You know, I figure our dads won’t be looking for us around here by then, 我想我们的爸爸到那时为止 都不会来这附近找我们
[16:38] so we can just slip away. 所以我们可以溜走
[16:40] You know, baby, we can go wherever we want to go. 宝贝 我们可以去任何想去的地方
[16:43] The money that I saved up, 用我存下来的钱
[16:46] you know, you and I just buy a house. Just escape. 你和我可以买一间房子 逃离一切
[16:48] If my daddy finds us, he’ll kill you. I know he will. 如果我爸爸找到我们 他会杀了你 我知道他会的
[16:51] No, he won’t. He will not hurt you again. 不 他不会的 他不会再伤害你的
[16:53] No one will. Not while I’m here, okay? 没有人会 有我在你身边 好吗
[16:57] -You promise? -Yeah. I promise. -你保证吗 -是的 我保证
[17:12] As Owen’s counsellor, what can you tell us about Jordan and Owen? 作为欧文的辅导员 可以说说乔丹和欧文吗
[17:14] Not much. They started dating last year when Owen moved to Special Ed. 没有太多可说的 他们去年开始约会 当时欧文转到特殊教育学校
[17:17] Junior year? Isn’t that a bit late? 高三吗 不是有点晚吗
[17:19] Yes, if he’d been put there for academic reasons. 是的 如果他是因为成绩退步的话
[17:22] -What was the problem? -Bad attitude, lack of effort. -是什么问题 -态度恶劣 懒惰
[17:25] I mean, Owen applied himself in some classes and did very well, 欧文自己申请了一些课程 并取得了很好的成绩
[17:29] but it didn’t last. Here we are. 但坚持不久 到了
[17:34] The problem wasn’t lack of effort or bad attitude. 问题不在于懒惰或态度恶劣
[17:36] The A’s in Math and Science tell us he’s a gifted student. 数学和科学成绩都是A 告诉我们他是有天赋的学生
[17:39] The D’s in English and History, 英语和历史是D
[17:40] that tells us that he had difficulty reading. 告诉我们 他在阅读方面有困难
[17:41] And the F in Geometry, that indicates a severe problem with spatial relations. 几何是F 表明在空间关系方面有严重的问题
[17:46] That’s further confirmed by his atrocious illegible handwriting. 通过他难看潦草的字迹 就进一步确认了
[17:49] All consistent with a brilliant but severely learning-disabled student. 这一切的特征都显示 他优秀 但有严重学习障碍
[17:52] Yeah, but his standardised tests didn’t support that kind of intelligence. 是的 但他的标准化测试 没有证明他有这种智商
[17:55] But a spatial-relations handicap affects your hand-eye coordination. 但空间关系障碍会影响手眼协调
[17:57] He couldn’t fill in an answer bubble any easier than he could hit a baseball. 他不能轻易地把答案填写在答题框里 就像他不能打棒球
[18:01] Which is why he stayed away from sports. 这就是为何他避免体育项目
[18:03] Sports was a sore spot with his father. 体育是他父亲的痛处
[18:05] I mean, he joined the wrestling team his freshman year 他高一的时候加入了摔跤队
[18:07] just to appease his old man, but that didn’t work out. 只是为了安抚他的爸爸 但是行不通
[18:13] Excuse me. 失陪
[18:16] 请输入密码
[18:19] Come on, Mom. 拜托 妈妈
[18:24] Johnny Cash. 强尼・凯许
[18:26] 请输入密码
[18:29] Hope Savage, I know you’re trying to tell me something. 霍普・萨维奇 我知道你想告诉我一些事情
[18:36] Hope. 霍普
[18:41] Okay. 好的
[18:43] He was probably the smartest kid in class and just couldn’t prove it. 他也许是班上最聪明的孩子 但证实不了
[18:47] Being the smartest kid in class is like being the only kid in class. 作为班上最聪明的孩子 就好像作为班上唯一的孩子
[18:50] He missed all of it. 他们都遗漏了所有这一切
[18:52] But schools like this can’t meet the specialised needs of every student. 但这样的学校不能满足 每个学生的特殊需求
[18:54] He gives it everything he’s got 他尽了全力
[18:56] over and over and over again, and continues to fail. 一次又一次地努力 但还是不断地失败
[18:57] And the whole time, the whole time, they tell him it’s his fault. 而一直以来 他们告诉他这是他的错
[19:00] -I mean, it makes sense. -No, it doesn’t. -这能解释一切 -不 不能
[19:03] An undiagnosed learning disability 未确诊的学习障碍
[19:04] does not add up to this level of violence. 不会导致这种程度的暴力
[19:06] Not without severe emotional abuse. You know that. 除非遭受过严重的冷暴力 你知道的
[19:10] -You got something? -An .mpg on Owen’s computer. -你有发现吗 -欧文的电脑里有一段视频
[19:13] You really need to see this. 你们真的要看一下
[19:14] Jordan was the gentlest girl in the world. She could never hurt anybody. 乔丹是世界上最善良的女孩 她绝不会伤害任何人
[19:18] Eileen, can you tell us about Jordan’s father? 艾琳 你能告诉我们 有关乔丹父亲的事吗
[19:22] He thought she was dumb. And she wasn’t. 他认为她很蠢 事实上她并不蠢
[19:24] She’d get the answer if you gave her time, 如果你给她时间 她会想出答案的
[19:26] but he never did. 但他从来没这样做
[19:28] Did he ever hit her? 他打过她吗
[19:30] She thought she deserved it. At least, till Owen came along. 她以为是她活该的 至少在欧文出现之前
[19:34] -Were they in love? -Yes, ma’am. -他们相爱吗 -是的 警官
[19:37] I thought she was going to die when her dad took her phone away. 当她父亲没收了她的手机时 我以为她会死掉
[19:39] She didn’t have a computer, so Owen bought her a PDA for e-mail. 她没有电脑 所以欧文买了 一部掌上电脑给她发邮件
[19:43] He paid the bill and everything, and set it up 他支付帐单和所有费用 并设置好
[19:45] so that it wouldn’t ring unless it was Owen or me. 只有欧文或我它才会响
[19:48] -Owen took care of her. -He tried. -欧文照顾她 -他努力过
[19:51] Whenever anyone said anything bad about her, he’d stick up for her. Always. 只要有人说她坏话 他就会挺身而出 总是这样
[19:57] What would people say about her? 别人说她什么
[20:01] When Jordan was a freshman, there was this senior 乔丹读一年级的时候 有一名三年级的学生
[20:04] who took advantage of her. He told everyone about it. 占她的便宜 他把这件事告诉了所有人
[20:08] That’s how she and I became friends. 这也是我们成为朋友的原因
[20:10] I thought she needed someone to look out for her. 我认为她需要有人照顾她
[20:15] I guess I didn’t do a very good job. 我想我没有做得很好
[20:17] You’re wrong. She’s lucky to have you as a friend, Eileen. 你错了 她很幸运有你这个朋友 艾琳
[20:21] -Yeah? -Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[20:24] We’re done for now. Thank you. 我们暂时问完了 谢谢
[20:26] Before you go, could you tell us anything about Kyle Borden? 在你走之前 你能告诉我们 凯尔・博登的事情吗
[20:32] Kyle was the senior who took advantage of Jordan when she was a freshman. 凯尔是三年级学生 就是乔丹一年级时候占她便宜的人
[20:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:41] Guys, I’m not so sure I can do this. 伙伴们 我不确定我是否能做得到
[20:44] It’s just us. 只是我们
[20:45] It’s not like you don’t masturbate at home, right? 说得好像你在家 不会手淫那样 对吗
[20:47] No, I can’t really do it while you’re watching me, man. 不行 你们看着我 我办不到
[20:51] He didn’t know he was being filmed. 他不知道他被拍
[20:53] You want to be on the team, you gotta do it. 如果你要在这个队里 你就要这么做
[20:55] We all did it. 我们全都做过了
[20:57] Okay. I’ll try. I’ll try to do it. 好的 我试一下 我试一下做
[21:00] Did Owen tell you about this? 欧文有告诉过你这件事吗
[21:02] Didn’t have to. It was posted on the school social networking site. 没必要 这段视频 被发布在学校社交网上
[21:05] We pulled it down immediately. 我们立刻就撤下来了
[21:06] Once it’s on the Internet, it’s out there forever. Owen knew that. 一旦放上网 永远都会流传 欧文知道的
[21:08] -Did Owen tell his father about it? -Not at first. -欧文把这件事告诉他父亲了吗 -刚开始没有
[21:11] But when Owen quit the wrestling team, his father confronted him. 但当欧文退出摔跤队时 他的父亲质问他
[21:14] I mean, he blamed Owen for the whole thing. 他把整件事都怪在欧文身上
[21:16] He only joined the team to get his father’s approval. 他加入只是为了得到他父亲的认可
[21:18] How were these boys punished? 这些男生受到什么惩罚
[21:20] Owen identified them, but on film all we had was their voices. 欧文指认了他们 但在视频中我们只听到声音
[21:23] I mean, even if they admitted involvement, 即使他们承认有参与
[21:25] all they had to do was say that Owen didn’t have to do it. 他们只要说 欧文没必要这么做
[21:27] -He didn’t know he was being filmed. -Look, it’s his word against theirs. -他不知道自己被拍下来了 -听着 他和他们各说各的
[21:30] Parents would get involved, the school board, lawyers. 家长会介入 校董会 律师
[21:34] I mean, cyber-bullying is a hot issue right now. 网络暴力现在是热门话题
[21:37] The whole thing would wind up on 60 Minutes. 整个事件最终会被 新闻节目“60分钟”报导
[21:40] -How’s that going to help Owen? -What did you tell him? -这对欧文有何帮助 -你告诉他什么
[21:42] I told him that dealing with bullies is part of growing up. 我告诉他 应对恶霸是成长的一部分
[21:46] That sounds familiar. 听起来很熟悉
[21:47] Boys have a way of sorting these things out for themselves. 男生有自己的方法去解决这样的事情
[21:49] Yeah, they sure do. 没错 他们当然有办法
[21:50] Right now, Owen’s out there sorting it out with an assault rifle. 现在欧文就在外面 用冲锋枪解决这件事
[21:52] Reid. 瑞德
[22:00] I apologise. It’s just we’ve heard those phrases before 抱歉 只是 我们之前审问校园枪手时
[22:03] when we interview school shooters. 听过那些话
[22:05] Jordan was the motive for Kyle Borden. It was revenge. 乔丹是他杀害凯尔・博登的动机 这是报复
[22:08] I need to speak to the boys who made this video, immediately. 我要马上和拍这段视频的男生谈话
[22:10] Let me check their class schedules. 让我看一下他们的课程表
[22:19] What is it? 什么问题
[22:21] None of them have shown up for school. 他们今天全都没上学
[22:29] He deleted everything but the one .mpg. 他把所有视频都删了 只留下一段
[22:30] I’m walking Morgan through retrieving what he put in the trash, 我在教莫根取回他放在回收站的文件
[22:33] -but I’m not sure… -We’ve got three missing kids, Garcia. -但我不确定 -我们有三个孩子失踪了 加西亚
[22:35] -We need access to Owen’s e-mail. -The kid is tech savvy, sir, -我们要进入欧文的邮箱 -这孩子是个技术达人 长官
[22:38] but fret not. I am tech savvier. Is that a word? 但不要担心 我是技术大师 那是个词吗
[22:40] That sounds like a word. If it is a word, I am it. 听起来像一个词 如果这是个词的话 我就是
[22:42] DC time, Garcia. 华盛顿特区时间 加西亚
[22:45] -11:17 A.M. -DC. “Decaf.” -上午11点17分 -低咖啡
[22:49] Right. 是的
[22:50] Two alienated kids, no maternal presence, dysfunctional relationships 两名不合群的孩子都失去了母亲 与独裁的父亲之间的关系存在缺陷
[22:55] with dominating fathers who withheld love. 他们的父亲拒绝给予关爱
[22:57] They were made for each other. 他们是天造地设的一对
[22:59] As lovers, yes. But partners in crime, no. 作为爱人 是的 但犯罪搭档 不是
[23:01] There’s nothing in Jordan’s profile 乔丹的侧写
[23:03] that indicates she’s capable of violence. And certainly not murder. 没有表明她有暴力的倾向 所以绝对不会杀人
[23:06] A new .mpg just posted to the school social networking site. He… 一段新视频 刚刚被发布到学校社交网络
[23:10] You need to see this. 你们必须看看
[23:13] -It was a joke, man! -We didn’t mean anything by it! -那只是开玩笑 伙伴 -我们没有其他意思的
[23:16] It was three years ago! No one even remembers it! 那都是三年前的事 没人会记得
[23:20] I do. 我记得
[23:22] -No, Owen! Don’t! Don’t! -Owen, please, don’t! -不 欧文 别开枪 求求你别开枪
[23:28] Garcia, is there any way to trace the .mpg to the computer that sent it? 加西亚 有办法能够追踪到 发布视频的电脑吗
[23:31] It was sent from Jordan’s PDA, but Owen’s hacked the SIM card. 这是从乔丹的掌上电脑发出的 但欧文入侵了手机卡
[23:33] He’s anonymised it. It stops the phone from transmitting its current position. 他把它隐藏了姓名 阻止了电话传送 它当前的位置
[23:36] Hackers do it to stop roaming charges. 黑客这么做是为了阻止产生漫游费
[23:38] It’s good for one call, and then the carrier turns the service off. 这只能用于一通电话 然后运营商就会停止服务
[23:40] So even if it’s turned on and he’s using it, 所以如果它开了 他正在用
[23:42] -we can’t track it? -Bingo. -我们也追踪不到? -没错
[23:44] Have the cell company leave the service on, 让手机公司继续提供服务
[23:46] -in case he sends anything else. -Yes, sir. -以防他还会发送其他信息 -好的 长官
[23:49] Let’s bring in Sheriff Hallum and see if he recognises the background. 我们让哈勒姆警长过来 看看他是否认得出背景
[24:00] “There’s a man going around taking names, “一个人四处夺取生命”
[24:03] “and he decides who to free and who to blame. “他来决定谁将自由 谁是有罪”
[24:07] “Everybody won’t be treated all the same.” “大家的下场都不一样”
[24:09] Johnny Cash. 强尼・凯许
[24:10] From that song Owen was playing when he did this, right? 出自欧文在犯案时播放的歌曲
[24:13] He’s been taking names. “取名字”
[24:15] Collecting names. He’s acting out his revenge fantasies. 收集名字 他在实现他的复仇幻想
[24:18] The family, school and social dynamics do seem to fit perfectly. 家人 学校和社会动力 确实看起来很符合
[24:24] He’s not collecting names. He’s collecting injustices. 他不是在“收集名字” 他是在收集“不公”
[24:32] We’re ready to give the profile. 我们准备发布侧写
[24:38] Once you’ve heard the profile, you’ll understand. 一旦你们听了侧写 就会明白
[24:40] We are wasting time. 我们在浪费时间
[24:42] Owen is here, and we should be knocking on doors. 欧文在镇上 我们应逐家逐户去敲门
[24:44] -That’s not a good idea. -And why is that? -这不是一个好主意 -为什么
[24:46] Because Owen’s watching. He’s monitoring the news. 因为欧文在监视我们 他在留意新闻
[24:48] Right now, he thinks you think he’s gone. He feels safe. 目前他认为 你以为他已经离开了 他感到安全
[24:51] If we start knocking on doors, he’s going to know that he’s not. 如果我们逐户去敲门 他就知道他不安全
[24:54] He’s gonna feel trapped. 他会感到陷入困境
[24:55] Why the hell should we care about this little bastard’s feelings? 我们为何要在乎这个小孩的感受
[24:58] All right, we’re here to help you bring in Owen Savage 我们来这里是为了帮助你们 以死亡人数最少的方式
[25:00] with minimum loss of life. 拘捕欧文・萨维奇
[25:02] The profile tells you the best way to do that. 侧写可以告诉你们最佳的方式是什么
[25:04] Owen Savage fits the profile 欧文・萨维奇符合
[25:06] of a type of school shooter known as an injustice collector. “不公收藏家” 这一类校园枪手
[25:08] He’s trying to avenge perceived wrongs. 他在报复被认为是错误的行为
[25:10] If he’s a school shooter, why hasn’t he hit the school yet? 如果他是校园枪手 为何他还未袭击校园
[25:13] Jordan. Most of these guys are so angry and hopeless, 乔丹 大部分这种人都很愤怒 很绝望
[25:16] they just want to kill as many people as possible and commit suicide. 他们只想尽可能地杀更多的人 然后自杀
[25:19] But Jordan gives him a reason to live. 但乔丹给了他活下去的理由
[25:21] Otherwise, he’s a textbook case. His life was one torment after another. 否则的话 他就是典型的案例 他的生活痛苦不断
[25:24] His teachers gave up on him, his classmates bullied him, 他的老师放弃他 同学欺凌他
[25:27] and his father blamed him while giving him access to guns. 他的父亲一边责怪他 一边让他拿到枪支
[25:28] Given these conditions, you’re actually quite fortunate. 基于这些条件 事实上你们很幸运
[25:31] It sounds like you’re saying these victims deserved this. 听起来你好像在说 这些受害者是活该的
[25:33] -We’re not. Nobody deserves this. -But you could’ve prevented it. -不是 没人应该遭受这样的苦难 -但你们原本可以避免的
[25:37] Reid, can I talk to you? 瑞德 我可以和你谈一下吗
[25:44] It’s the truth. They could have done something. 这是实话 他们原本可以做些事情
[25:46] They work with his father. They knew Owen. 他们和他的父亲一起工作 他们了解欧文
[25:47] So what? All adolescents profile like sociopaths. 那又怎样 青少年的侧写都像反社会者
[25:50] There’s a reason you can’t diagnose them until they’re 18. 这就是为何你在18岁前 不能诊断他们的原因
[25:52] Yeah, and they could have seen the signs! 是的 但他们原本可以看到一些迹象
[25:53] Nobody sees the signs, Reid. You know that. 没人看到迹象 瑞德 你知道的
[25:56] And making it their fault is not only unfair, it’s dangerous. 而把这归结于是他们的错 这不仅不公平 而且很危险
[25:59] I want you to go back to the Savage house, 我要你回到萨维奇的家
[26:00] and I want you to go through Owen’s room. 我要你搜查欧文的房间
[26:02] -Morgan’s already doing that. -Yeah, and you’re gonna join him. -莫根已经在做了 -你要和他一起
[26:04] -You’re punishing me? -No, I’m using you. -你在惩罚我吗 -不 我在善用你
[26:06] You know this kid better than anybody. Go find us something we can use. 你比任何人更了解这个孩子 去找些我们能用的线索
[26:17] He was out of line, and I’m sorry. 他说得太过分了 抱歉
[26:21] We want to release the .mpg from Owen’s computer to the media. 我们要把欧文电脑上的 那段视频发布给媒体
[26:24] He left it because he wants us to know why he’s doing this. 他留下来是因为 他要我们知道他为何这么做
[26:27] And by releasing it, it could temporarily dissipate his urge to kill 通过发布视频 这可以暂时消除 他杀人的欲望
[26:30] -and buy us some time. -Time for what? -为我们争取一些时间 -来做什么
[26:33] To figure out a way to bring him in peacefully. 想出一个能够将他和平拘捕的方法
[26:35] Jordan’s innocent and Owen wants to die, 乔丹是无辜的 而欧文想死
[26:37] and if you choose to go knocking on doors, 如果你选择去敲门的话
[26:39] I think it’s gonna get her killed. 我认为这会让她被杀
[26:41] After the funerals tomorrow, I won’t have a choice. 在明天的葬礼后 我就没得选择
[26:44] Until then, you do what you think is best 在那之前 就用你们觉得最佳的办法
[26:47] to find them and bring him in. 去找到他们 拘捕他
[26:48] -Thank you. -If y’all would excuse me. -谢谢 -失陪
[26:55] You know what? 你知道吗
[26:57] Someday we are going to have a house of our own just like this one. 终有一天我们会拥有像这样的房子
[27:02] Can we live someplace cold? 我可以住在寒冷的地方吗
[27:05] Why would you want that? 为什么
[27:06] I want to wake up Christmas morning and see snow. 我想在圣诞节早上醒来可以看到雪
[27:10] Wouldn’t that be great? A white Christmas? 那不是很棒吗 白色圣诞
[27:12] Yeah. Here. 是的 来
[27:15] -You got to smell it. -Why? -你一定要闻一下 -为什么
[27:17] Why? To see if it’s the right kind. You know, people who know wine 为了看看这是不是对的葡萄酒 懂红酒的人
[27:20] can tell if it’s the right flavour by smelling the cork. 能够通过闻酒塞 就能判断味道是否正确
[27:25] It smells like grapes to me. 我觉得气味好像葡萄
[27:29] Yeah. So, this is nice, huh? 这很棒 是吗
[27:31] It’s not a bad spread for a couple of kids. 所以对于两个孩子来说 这顿晚餐不算太糟
[27:38] -Owen! -It’s okay. It’s okay. Sit back down. -欧文 -没事的 坐回去
[27:41] -I’m scared. -It’s okay. All right? -我害怕 -没事的 好吗
[27:44] Go on back, sit down. Stay away from the window. 回去坐好 别靠近窗户
[27:47] I’m gonna take care of this, okay? 我去处理 好吗
[27:55] Who is that? 是谁
[27:57] -Owen? Is that you? -Yes, sir. It’s me. -欧文 是你吗 -是的 先生 是我
[28:00] What are you doing out here, boy? 你在这里干什么 孩子
[28:07] -I’m sorry, Mr Stratman. -Why? -对不起 史崔特曼先生 -为什么
[28:09] You weren’t supposed to be back till the first week in May. 你本应是5月第一周才回来
[28:12] This wasn’t supposed to happen. 这本不应该发生的
[28:16] I’m…I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[28:20] Hey, Jordan? 乔丹
[28:23] Jordan, it’s okay! They left! 乔丹 没事了 他们走了
[28:32] Jordan? What are you doing down there? 乔丹 你在这里干什么
[28:35] I thought it was my dad. 我以为是我爸爸
[28:37] No. No, it was just a few Mexican kids. 不是 只是几个墨西哥小孩
[28:39] They got lost looking for the Interstate. It’s fine. They’re gone now. 他们迷路了 在找州际公路 没事了 他们现在已经走了
[28:43] I thought he was going to kill us. 我以为他会来杀我们
[28:45] Hey. Okay? Hey, everything’s fine. 嘿 一切都很
[28:47] All right? They got lost. They’re gone now. 好吗 他们迷路了 他们现在已经走了
[28:50] Come here. You all right? 过来 你还好吗
[29:01] Garcia restored those e-mails. 加西亚恢复了那些电邮
[29:03] Yeah, I’m sorting through them right now. 是的 我现在在翻看
[29:16] Reid. You know, you’re not the only one who identifies with him. 瑞德 不只你一人对他感同身受
[29:23] You said I was a high school jock. I was. 你说我是高中运动员 我是的
[29:28] But not at first. My freshman year, I was five foot three. 但一开始不是 一年级的时候我只有一米六
[29:33] I weighed a buck-twenty soaking wet. 我很瘦弱
[29:34] So trust me when I tell you, I got my ass kicked every day. 相信我 我每天都挨打
[29:39] So, the following summer, I hit the weights 所以在接下来的夏天里 我练习举重
[29:41] and I got lucky, I grew six inches. 我很幸运 长了15厘米
[29:45] But it was never about vanity, Reid. 但这不是因为虚荣 瑞德
[29:48] It was about survival. 这是因为要生存
[29:53] I was in the library, 我当时在图书馆
[29:57] and Harper Hillman comes up to me, and she tells me 然后 哈珀・希尔曼来找我 她告诉我
[30:00] that Alexa Isben wants to meet me behind the field house. 亚莉克莎・易卜生 想在运动场的更衣室见我
[30:06] Alexa Isben was, like… 亚莉克莎・易卜生是
[30:08] Easily the prettiest girl in school. 学校最漂亮的女生
[30:11] So what happened? Alexa wasn’t there? 那么发生什么事 亚莉克莎不在吗
[30:13] She was there. 她在
[30:15] So was the entire football team. 还有整个橄榄球队
[30:20] They stripped me naked and tied me to a goal post. 他们扒光我的衣服 把我绑在门桩上
[30:24] So many kids were there, you know, just watching. 当时有许多孩子在场 他们就只是看着
[30:27] Nobody tried to stop them? 没有人尝试阻止他们吗
[30:29] I begged them to, but they just… 我不断求他们 但他们
[30:33] They just watched. 就只是看着
[30:37] Then finally they got bored and they left. 最后他们感到无趣就离开了
[30:41] It was like midnight when I finally got home. 我终于回到家时已是半夜
[30:43] And my mom didn’t… 而我妈妈没有…
[30:47] Mom was having one of her episodes, so she didn’t even realise I was late. 我妈妈当时病发 所以她根本没有注意到我晚归
[30:51] You never told her what happened? 你没有告诉她发生什么事
[30:53] I never told anybody. I thought it was one of those things 我想我从未告诉过任何人 这是其中一件事
[30:56] that I thought if I didn’t talk about it, I’d just forget. 我认为 如果我不说的话 我就会忘记
[30:59] But I remember it like it was yesterday. 但我记得很清楚 就像昨天才发生一样
[31:04] Reid, you don’t need an eidetic memory for that. 瑞德 在这种事情上 你不需要有清晰的记忆
[31:09] You know, we forget half of what they teach us in school. 学校的知识我们忘了一半
[31:11] But when it comes to the torment and the people who inflicted it, 但说到折磨和承受折磨的人
[31:15] we’ve all got an elephant’s memory. 我们都有超强的记忆
[31:21] Owen just wants to forget. 欧文只是想忘记
[31:23] I know what that’s like. 我知道这种感受
[31:29] He’s been making a big deal out of saying goodbye to Jordan 他在他所有的邮件里都很郑重地
[31:31] in all of his e-mails, none of it shorthand. That’s odd. 和乔丹说再见 没有一封是简单表达的 奇怪
[31:37] He never got a chance to say goodbye to his mother. 他一直都没机会和他的母亲告别
[31:40] Abandonment is his biggest fear. That’s why he chose Jordan. 被遗弃是他最大的恐惧 所以他选择乔丹
[31:43] He thinks she’ll never leave. 他认为她绝对不会离开
[31:44] Owen’s mother’s death left him with severe issues of abandonment. 欧文母亲的离世 让他有严重的被遗弃感
[31:47] If we can get Jordan away from him, we’ll save her, 如果我们可以从他身边带走乔丹 我们就可以救她
[31:49] -and take away his reason to live. -He’ll take his own life. -夺走他生存的理由 -他会自杀
[31:52] -It’s the only way we can save Jordan. -How can we get her to leave him? -这是救乔丹的唯一方法 -我们如何能够让她离开他
[31:55] He’s kept Jordan in the dark. She doesn’t know about the murders. 他一直隐瞒着乔丹 她不知道他杀了那些人
[31:57] -You want to tell her. -If we can. -你想告诉她 -如果我们可以的话
[31:59] We can get her to turn herself in. 我们可以让她自首
[32:01] But even if we could talk to her, the only person she trusts is Owen. 但即使我们能够跟她谈话 她唯一相信的人是欧文
[32:04] There’s one other person. 还有另一个人
[32:06] She might be able to get a message to Jordan. 她或许能够发信息给乔丹
[32:08] Jordan doesn’t know what Owen’s done. 乔丹不知道欧文的所作所为
[32:10] She has no idea of the danger she’s in. 她对她所处的危险一无所知
[32:12] No, Owen loves her. He would never hurt her. 不 欧文爱她 他绝不会伤害她的
[32:15] If the police find them and there’s no way out, he will. 如果警察找到他们 没有退路的话 他会的
[32:17] We’ve seen it before. 我们之前见过了
[32:18] Even if he doesn’t, she’ll get caught in the crossfire. 即使他不会 她在交火中也会受伤
[32:20] We’ve seen that before, too. 我们之前也见过这种情况
[32:24] We’re trying to save her. You are the only person she’ll listen to. 我们正在想办法救她 她只听得进你的话
[32:27] We want to send a text explaining the reality of the situation. 我们想发送一条信息 去解释现实情况
[32:31] You want to protect her and be her friend? This is your last chance. 你想保护她 做她的朋友吗 这是你最后的机会
[32:39] “Jordan, there are some people here with me who want to talk to you. 乔丹 我身边有几个人 他们想和你谈谈
[32:45] “Listen to what they have to say. They are with the FBI.” 听听他们要说的话 他们是联邦调查局的
[32:51] -You’re doing the right thing. -It don’t feel right. -你是在做正确的事情 -感觉很不对
[33:17] Send her the news coverage. 把新闻报导发送给她
[33:19] Tell her to look at the pictures. 告诉她看看照片
[33:21] Tell her we know Owen didn’t tell her what he did. 告诉她我们知道 欧文没有告诉她他所做的事
[33:25] You liars. 你们是骗子 骗人
[33:29] Send the .mpg. Reid, do it. 把视频发给她 瑞德 快点
[33:36] Tell her, 告诉她
[33:38] “When the police come for you, Owen will kill you and kill himself.” 当警察来找你们的时候 欧文会杀了你再自杀
[33:41] -No, Owen! Don’t! Don’t! -Owen, please, don’t! -别开枪 -不 求求你
[33:52] “You lie. Owen loves me.” 你说谎 欧文爱我
[33:55] She’s gone. Now what? 她离线了 现在怎么办
[33:57] We’ve planted the seed. Now we wait. 我们已经播种了 现在只能等待
[34:15] She’s back. 她回来了
[34:17] -“You were right. What do I do?” -Ask her where she is. -你说得对 我要怎么做 -问问她在哪里
[34:19] 你在哪里
[34:23] “If I tell you, you will hurt him.” 如果我告诉你 你会伤害他的
[34:25] -She’s not going to give it up. -Ask her if she can get away. -她不打算透露 -问问她是否能逃走
[34:31] “I can try.” 我可以试试
[34:45] Jordan? Jordan! 乔丹 乔丹
[34:51] She’s back. 她回来了
[34:54] -“You turned her against me.” -It’s not Jordan. -你们让她背叛我 -这不是乔丹
[35:00] Somebody please tell me we didn’t just get Jordan killed. 请告诉我 我们没有害她被杀
[35:15] It was the right thing to do. -这是该做的事情
[35:16] I know. I just… I really thought we could save her. -我知道 我真的认为我们可以救她
[35:20] -Emily? -Well, we had no choice… -艾米莉 -我们没有选择
[35:22] Emily. -艾米莉
[35:27] Jordan. 乔丹
[35:29] I got to the car while Owen was digging. 欧文在挖洞的时候 我跑到车子那里
[35:34] And he didn’t see me until he heard me start the truck. 直到我发动卡车时 他才看见我
[35:37] He tried to stop me, but I just… I kept driving. 他尝试拦住我 但我只是继续开
[35:41] We need to know where he is. 我们要知道他在哪里
[35:44] -You’re going to hurt him. -We don’t want to hurt Owen. -你们会伤害他的 -我们不想伤害他
[35:47] But we think Owen might hurt himself, or someone else, 但我们认为如果我们不尽快找到他
[35:50] if we don’t get to him really soon. 欧文会伤害自己或其他人
[35:58] He’s at Stratman’s ranch. 他在史崔特曼的牧场
[36:18] Reid. Reid, a little help. 瑞德 过来帮忙
[36:33] -Owen’s not here. -Hey, Hotch, -欧文不在这里 -霍奇
[36:36] -we got a body back there. -Half-dug grave. -后面发现一具尸体 -坟墓挖到一半
[36:38] Found a note. 找到一张字条
[36:41] “I’m going to return my mom’s necklace.” 我要去归还我母亲的项
[36:43] He may be going home to get it. We didn’t find it, but it could be there. 他或许会回家拿 我们当时没找到 但有可能在那里
[36:46] Sheriff, you go there. 警长 你去那里
[36:47] You. Where’s his mother buried? -你们呢 -他的母亲葬在哪里
[37:03] Reid, what are you doing? 瑞德 你干什么
[37:06] He’s going to force us to kill him. 他会迫使我们杀了他
[37:07] Don’t make me be a part of that. You don’t need me. 别逼我参与 你们也不需要我
[37:14] Meet me at the station. 在警局等我
[37:31] They think he’s going to his mother’s grave. 他们认为他会去他母亲的坟墓
[37:33] Isn’t he? 不是吗
[37:35] He was gone when we got to the ranch. 我们达到牧场的时候 他已经离开了
[37:36] I want to save his life, but I need to ask you a question. 我想救他 但我要问你一个问题
[37:38] This necklace. He gave it to you? 这条项链 他给你了吗
[37:41] -I left it at the ranch. -He’s coming here. -我把它留在牧场里 -他会来这里
[37:45] Call Hotch. Tell him. And don’t let her out of this room. 打电话告诉霍奇 别让她离开这个房间
[37:49] 霍普・萨维奇
[37:53] Something’s wrong. 不对劲
[37:56] He had a head start. If he was coming here, he’d be here already. 他领先我们一步的 如果他打算来这里 他应该早就到了
[38:00] He said he wanted to say goodbye. Give her back the necklace. 他说他想告别 把项链还给她
[38:04] He wasn’t talking about his mother. 他说的不是他的母亲
[38:07] -Jordan. -Yeah? -乔丹 -什么事
[38:10] Okay. We’re on our way. 好的 我们马上到
[38:12] Reid knew. 瑞德早就知道了
[38:40] What makes you think he’ll come here? 你为何认为他会来这里
[38:42] It’s what I would do. 要是我就会
[38:46] Prentiss? Cover me. 普兰蒂斯 掩护我
[38:49] -What? Reid! -Do not shoot. -什么 瑞德 -别开枪
[38:51] -Reid! -Owen. I don’t have a gun. -瑞德 -欧文 我没有枪
[38:56] My name is Spencer. I’m with the FBI, and I’m here to help you. 我的名字叫斯潘塞 我是联邦调查局的 我是来帮你的
[38:59] Yeah? I need you to stay back. 是吗 我要你后退
[39:03] I know the only reason you joined the team was for your father. 我知道你参加摔跤队的 唯一原因是为了你的父亲
[39:07] I know that he blamed you for what happened. 我知道他把一切都怪在你身上
[39:08] -Stay back! Right where you are! -I also know -待在原地 -我还知道
[39:10] the only reason you killed Rod Norris and Kyle Borden was to protect Jordan. 你杀罗德・诺瑞斯 和凯尔・博登的唯一原因 是为了保护乔丹
[39:15] I know the harder you tried, the worse it got, 我知道你越努力 结果就越糟
[39:17] and it felt like everybody just stood there watching you suffer. 感觉就好像所有人 都站在那里看你受罪
[39:19] -Not a single person even tried to help. -They didn’t. They didn’t. -没有一个人尝试过帮你 -他们没有
[39:25] -What’s he doing? -He’s blocking our shot. -他在干什么 -他挡着我们的视线
[39:27] I know you want to escape and forget. 我知道你想逃避 忘记这一切
[39:31] Believe me when I say I know… I know exactly how that feels. 相信我 我知道 我很清楚这种感觉
[39:37] But you know what? You don’t have to die. 但你知道吗 你不必死
[39:40] No. No, I’m already dead. 不 不 我已经死了
[39:44] No. No, you’re not dead. 不 不 你没死
[39:46] If you die, you’re going to leave Jordan just like your mother left you. 如果你死了的话 你就会扔下乔丹 就像你母亲扔下你一样
[39:51] I know you don’t want that. Do you? 我知道你不想那样 对吗
[39:56] Okay, you bring her to me. All right? You bring her outside. 好的 你带她来见我 好吗 你带她出来
[40:00] I can’t bring her outside, Owen. 我不能带她出来 欧文
[40:02] But if you put the gun down, I swear to God I’ll take you to her. 但如果你放下枪 我发誓我会带你去见她
[40:08] I promise nobody will hurt you. 我保证没人会伤害你
[40:11] You’ll say goodbye to her, and you’ll give her the necklace. 你和她道别 把项链给她
[40:15] All right? So what do you say? 好吗 你觉得怎样
[40:20] Just put the gun down. 把枪放下
[40:23] Let’s go inside. 我们到里面去
[40:54] Don’t move! Don’t move! 别动 别动
[41:02] -You good, Reid? -It’s all over. It’s okay. -你还好吗 瑞德 -都结束了 没事了
[42:04] “We cross our bridges when we come to them “我们走过眼前的桥
[42:07] “and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress 转身就把它烧毁
[42:10] “except a memory of the smell of smoke 只剩余烟
[42:13] “and a presumption that once our eyes watered.” Tom Stoppard. 和或许湿润的眼睛 证明我们来过” 汤姆・史都帕
[42:23] You knowingly jeopardised your life and the lives of others. 你故意地危及自己和他人的生命
[42:30] I should fire you. You’re the smartest kid in the room, 我应该解雇你的 你是在场最聪明的孩子
[42:33] but you’re not the only one in that room. 但现场不止你一人
[42:35] You pull something like this again, you will be. Am I clear? 你再做那样的事 你就会被解雇 清楚了吗
[42:39] Yes, sir. It won’t happen again. 是的 长官 不会有下次了
[42:45] -Thank you. -What were you thinking? -谢谢 -你当时在想什么
[42:50] I was thinking that that would have been 我在想那会是
[42:52] the second time a kid died in front of me. 第二次有孩子死在我面前
[42:54] You’re keeping score, just like Owen. 你一直在做纪录 就像欧文一样
[42:58] It was my turn to save one. 现在轮到我去救一个人
[43:01] -It doesn’t work like that. -It should. -我们不是那样做事的 -应该那样的
[43:07] I know it’s painful when the person you identify with is the bad guy. 我知道当你同情的人 是坏人的时候会很痛苦
[43:13] What does that make me? 那我算什么
[43:16] Good at the job. 一个好探员
[43:26] I know it’s none of my business, but when we land, 我知道这不关我的事 但我们着陆之后
[43:28] I think you should go and catch the rest of that movie. 我认为你应该去看完那场电影
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme