Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] 宾夕法尼亚州 匹兹堡
[00:06] Well, they said that storm was coming, and they weren’t kidding. 据说会有风暴 果然是真的
[00:12] How are we? Well, you know, it’s hard. Just one foot in front of the other. 我们还好吗 你也知道会很难 只能一步步来
[00:18] Thanks. It would have been Amy’s birthday tomorrow. 谢谢 明天本来是艾米的生日的
[00:23] Paul? He’s been a rock. 保罗吗 他一直都很坚强
[00:28] But you know how he is. His glass is always full. 但你知道他是怎样的 一个乐天派
[00:33] I think he’s home. 他应该在家
[00:36] Well, the kids are with Grandma tonight. We have a night off. 孩子们今晚在祖母家 我们能轻松一晚
[00:39] Yeah. God, we need it. 老天 我们需要轻松一下
[00:45] Thank you. I appreciate the call, Kate. 谢谢你 谢谢你打来 凯特
[00:54] You know, I should go. 得和你说一下 我得挂了
[00:56] Yeah, okay. Bye. 是 好 再见
[01:02] Paul? Paul, I think the lightning blew out the house. 保罗?保罗 闪电大概烧掉家里的电源线
[01:09] Paul? 保罗
[01:12] Honey? Paul? 亲爱的 保罗?
[01:19] What… 怎么回事
[01:26] Paul? Paul? 保罗
[01:34] Honey? 亲爱的
[01:38] Paul, open the door. Honey? 保罗 把门打开 亲爱的
[01:45] Unlock the door! Paul! 把门打开 保罗
[02:03] Oh, my God! 我的天
[02:42] Agent Jennifer Jareau? 珍妮弗・让热探员吗
[02:44] A friend of mine gave me your number. Said you might be able to help. 朋友给了我你的号码 说你也许能帮我
[02:48] Ronnie Baleman. Pittsburgh P.D. 我是罗尼・贝尔曼 匹兹堡警察局
[02:50] There’s something going on in my town. Something’s not right. 我的小镇出了事 情况不对劲
[02:53] 联邦调查局行为分析小组
[02:55] 维吉尼亚州匡提科
[02:59] We’ve got a case. 有案件了
[03:02] So, you’ve either decided we’re taking the case 你已经决定接手这宗案件了
[03:05] or this bag is headed for another destination? 还是要拿着这袋子去别处呢
[03:08] -I need a favour. -Of course. -我需要你帮个忙 -没问题
[03:11] I need some personal time. No more than a day. 我需要一些私人时间 不会超过一天
[03:14] Take all the time you need. 想请假多久都行
[03:16] I need to talk to Jack. 我需要去和杰克谈一谈
[03:20] I’ve lost her, but I’m not going to lose him. 我失去了妻子 但不想失去儿子
[03:22] I need to try to tell him what’s going on. 我需要试着 向他说明事情的原委
[03:26] I don’t know how much he’s going to understand, but… 我不知他能理解多少 但…
[03:29] All he needs to understand is that you love him. 他只需要理解 你是爱他的就好
[03:36] I’ll join you when I can. 事情一办完 我就去与你们会合
[03:50] 亚伦・霍奇纳
[03:53] Three months ago, a fire in the Shadyside Rec Centre 三个月前莎迪赛德娱乐中心的一场火
[03:56] -killed 14 children. -I remember that. -让14个孩子遇难 -我记得那件事
[03:59] What does that have to do with us? 那件事与我们有什么关系
[04:01] Well, over the past three months, there’s been five suicides. 在过去的三个月里 发生了五起自杀
[04:04] All of them lost a child in the fire. 死者全是在火灾中 失去孩子的家长
[04:06] The last one was Paul Baleman. 最近的一名死者 是保罗・贝尔曼
[04:09] He was found electrocuted in his bathtub yesterday. 昨天他被发现 电死在自己的浴缸里
[04:11] I received a request for our help. 我接到了一通求助电话
[04:13] Why do they need our help? They’re suicides. 为什么需要我们的帮助 他们是自杀
[04:16] All of the suicides were within two weeks of each other. 所有自杀事件 都是相隔两周发生
[04:19] It could be some kind of pattern. 也许是一个模式
[04:20] Detective Ronnie Baleman, Pittsburgh P.D., 匹兹堡警察局的罗尼・贝尔曼警探
[04:22] thinks that something’s going on. 认为事有蹊跷
[04:24] -Well, of course he does. -Why do you say that? -他当然会那么想 -为什么那么说
[04:26] He’s related to that man, right? 他是那个人的亲戚吧
[04:28] His brother. 死者是他的弟弟
[04:29] A cop who doesn’t believe his brother committed suicide. 一个不相信弟弟会自杀的警察
[04:34] Come on, next case. -走吧 下一宗案件
[04:35] Well, now wait a second. -等一等
[04:36] Five suicides in the same neighbourhood within months? 数月内在同一个社区里发生五起自杀
[04:39] That’s a serious spike. 是很高的自杀率
[04:41] Suicides don’t spike after a tragedy. 自杀事件不会在一场悲剧后猛增
[04:43] Quite the opposite, actually. 事实上 正相反
[04:45] Following World War I and II, right after Kennedy was shot, 在两次世界大战还有肯尼迪遇刺身亡
[04:47] and following 9/11, suicides plummeted. 和911恐怖袭击之后 自杀事件数量骤减
[04:50] Within a society, external threats usually create group integrations. 在一个社会组织里 极端威胁往往带来集体整合
[04:54] People come together. 人心会团结一致
[04:56] So, if there’s reason for doubt, which there obviously is, 如果有值得怀疑的理由 现在看来也是如此
[04:59] don’t those families left behind have a right to know? 不幸的遗孀难道没有权利知道真相吗
[05:03] Yes, they do. 不 他们有
[05:05] Okay, sure they deserve to know, but let somebody else tell them. 他们当然有权知道 但让别人去告诉他们
[05:08] Like Social Services. 比如社工
[05:17] Contact Detective Baleman. Let him know we’re coming. 联系贝尔曼警探告诉他我们会过去
[06:00] “There is no refuge from confession but suicide, “除了自杀忏悔是无法解除痛苦的”
[06:04] “and suicide is confession.” “而自杀本身就是忏悔”
[06:08] Daniel Webster. 丹尼尔・韦伯斯特
[06:10] Hotch would never have taken this case. 霍奇就绝不会接这宗案件
[06:13] And I say “case” in the loosest sense. 而且这案子的定义很模糊
[06:15] Profile the facts as they are, without bias. Isn’t that what we do? 不偏不倚地如实侧写事实 难道不是我们的工作吗
[06:20] What facts, Rossi? Look at us, we don’t have a single file. 什么事实 罗西 你看看 我们连一份档案都没有
[06:23] Okay, let me help you out. 好 让我来帮你
[06:25] Jump right in, anytime. Fact one. 有想法的可以随时发表 第一个事实
[06:29] There are no files, so it seems no case. 不存在档案 所以看似没有案件
[06:32] -But what if there is? -One fire. -但如果有呢 -一场火灾
[06:33] Fourteen deaths. Five suicides. 14人遇难 五起自杀事件
[06:36] All the suicides are connected to the original fire. 所有自杀事件都与那场火灾有关
[06:39] And all exactly two weeks apart. 而且都是相隔两周
[06:41] Come on, Derek, you can’t tell me that doesn’t feel a lot like a pattern. 好了 德瑞克 你不会说感觉不像一个模式吧
[06:44] -And a timeline. -Right? -还有一个时间线 -不是吗
[06:50] A lot of people lost their kids in that fire. 在那场火灾中很多人都失去孩子
[06:55] That’s a whole world of grief, and for a few, suicide’s their only way out. 悲痛之情不言而喻而对一些人来说 自杀是他们的唯一解脱
[07:00] -Or someone decided it was. -And made it look this way? -或者是某人自作主张 -然后伪造成是因悲伤自杀吗
[07:04] What if they have? 如果是那样呢
[07:12] Then we’re looking for one very smart UnSub. 那么我们就要找一个 很聪明的不明嫌犯
[07:13] -Who targets people in grief. -And that would make them what? -他以陷入悲伤的人为目标 -这会让凶手看起来像什么呢
[07:17] Someone who thinks they’re putting them out of their misery. 一个帮助他们得到解脱的人
[07:20] An angel of death. 一个死亡天使
[07:30] 匹兹堡警察局
[07:32] Agent Jareau? Hi, I’m Detective Ronnie Baleman. 让热探员 你好 我是罗尼・贝尔曼警探
[07:36] Hi, this is SSA Rossi. 你好 他们是罗西专员
[07:38] SSAs Morgan, Prentiss and Dr Reid. 莫根和普兰蒂斯专员以及瑞德博士
[07:41] Thank you. All of you. For coming. 感谢你们专程赶来
[07:43] Well, your colleagues don’t look all that happy to see us. 你的同事似乎并不高兴见到我们
[07:46] They didn’t just lose a brother. 他们失去的不只是一个兄弟
[07:48] I’d like to get started on all the files. 我想先看看全部的档案
[07:49] We’re going to build what we call psychological autopsies 我们要进行一次心理侧写
[07:52] to determine whether the victims killed themselves. 来判断死者是否是自杀
[07:54] Everything’s in those boxes. 全部档案都在那些箱子里
[07:56] We’d also like to take a look at your brother’s house. 我们还想去看一看你弟弟的房子
[07:58] -I’ll take you there. -I think it’s better if you stay here. -我带你们去 -我觉得你最好还是留在这里
[08:01] It’s my case. I brought you here. 这是我的案件 是我请你们过来的
[08:04] Technically, there is no case. And if there was, you wouldn’t be on it. 准确地说 根本不算有案件 如果有 你也不会参与调查
[08:09] We need to profile the scene without bias. 我们需要公正地侧写现场
[08:12] I could use your help with these files. It looks like there’s quite a few. 可以帮我处理这些档案吗 看来有不少
[08:21] My brother kept a journal. 我弟弟有写日记的习惯
[08:22] I found this on the desk in his bedroom. 我在他卧室的桌上找到了这个
[08:25] Read the last page. 看看最后一页
[08:26] They’re not the words of a suicidal man. 一个想自杀的人是写不出那种话的
[08:28] You seem pretty sure that an UnSub exists. 你似乎很确定存在一个不明嫌犯
[08:31] So are you. You’re here, aren’t you? 你们也是 你们不也赶来了吗
[08:36] He wasn’t on anti-depressants. He wasn’t depressed. 他在服用抗抑郁药物 他并不抑郁
[08:40] Do you mind if my colleagues take a look upstairs? 你介意我的同事上楼去看一看吗
[08:44] Ronnie kept it exactly as it was until you got here. 罗尼让一切都保持原样 等着你们过来
[09:08] Tell me about the fire. 跟我讲一讲那场火灾
[09:14] It’s the annual fall dance, for the kids. 那是孩子们一年一度的秋季舞会
[09:17] And it’s really popular. It’s hard to get tickets. 活动很受欢迎想买到票不容易
[09:21] But the kids love it. 但孩子们都很喜欢
[09:25] Do you personally know any of the other families? 你私底下认识其他的家长吗
[09:30] Who lost children? 那些失去了孩子的家长吗
[09:33] And who recently committed suicide as a result? 以及最近那些因悲剧而自杀的人
[09:41] Just questions, okay? 只是问一下 好吗
[09:52] -Paul wouldn’t do this. -What? -保罗不会自杀 -什么
[09:54] Paul wouldn’t do this. 保罗不会自杀
[09:58] Not after all we’ve been through. He would not leave us. 在经历了那么多之后他不会丢下我们
[10:03] Not like that. 不会轻易自寻短见
[10:20] Go ahead. Put it up. 去吧 把它贴上
[10:25] This is a physical representation of the five equivocal deaths. 这是五起可疑自杀案的实际表述
[10:28] Together with a profile of each case, 加上每件案子的档案纪录
[10:30] we’ll build psychological autopsies of each person. 我们可以建造出 每个受害者的心理剖析
[10:33] And this will tell us if it was suicide or murder? 这会告诉我们到底是自杀还是谋杀吗
[10:36] Suicide, yes. Murder, no. 目前是自杀但还不能断定为谋杀
[10:39] And you think it’s a pretty good indicator? 你认为它是很有力的指标吗
[10:41] Since its inception in 1958, 从1958年启用后
[10:42] it’s proven to carry a 92% accuracy rate in cases that have gone to trial. 就接受审判的案件来说 其准确率高达92%
[10:48] Okay, so the door was locked from the inside. The wife broke the door in, 门是从里面锁上的 妻子是破门而入
[10:52] but he could have gotten out that window. 凶手可能从那扇窗户出去
[10:56] Well, that’s a good 20-foot drop. It would hurt, but you could do it. 不可能 这里距地面约有6米 会摔得不轻 但可以逃脱
[11:00] So a toaster was thrown in the tub, right? 扔烤面包机进浴缸 是吗
[11:02] -Space heater. -Toaster. Space heater. Did the job. -是空间加热器 -不论是哪一个 都能要命
[11:06] Hey, it’s a 110 outlet with no GFI. 看啊 是一个没有断路器的110伏插座
[11:14] Go on. 继续说
[11:15] Well, it’s a 1930s house, but it’s been remodelled 这是一栋1930年代的老房子 但重新装修过
[11:18] with no ground fault installation. 却没有接地故障装置
[11:20] Yet there was a GFI unit installed in the kitchen. 但厨房里安装的是有断路器的插座
[11:23] I put them in all my properties. 我所有的房产里都安装了这个
[11:24] Especially the bathroom and the kitchen. 尤其是浴室和厨房
[11:26] Any surge of electrical current, it’ll shut the power down at the source. 任何电流过高的情况下 电源都会被切断
[11:30] Properties? 房产?
[11:33] Yeah. 对
[11:34] -How many properties? -Four. -你有多少栋房子 -四栋
[11:38] Whoever threw the space heater in this tub knew that there was no GFI. 把空间加热器扔进浴盆的人 知道这里没有断路器
[11:43] Come on. 走吧
[11:55] Mrs Baleman, what did your husband do for a living? 贝尔曼夫人 你的丈夫从事什么工作
[11:58] He was a contractor. 他是承包商
[12:03] Well, if these autopsies prove they weren’t suicides, 如果侧写结果证明他们不是自杀
[12:05] then I need to inform the media right away. 那我需要立即通知媒体
[12:08] I would err on the side of caution. 我建议谨慎一些
[12:10] What? People need to know. 什么 公众需要知道实情
[12:13] And they will. As soon as we have absolute proof. 一等有了确凿的证据他们就会知道的
[12:16] I think the town’s been through enough already, don’t you? 我认为小镇已经经历得够多不是吗
[12:18] Also keep in mind that if these cases are related, 还要记住如果这几起事件是相关的
[12:21] then this UnSub’s probably already aware that we’re on to him. 那么这个不明嫌犯 大概已经知道我们在调查
[12:23] But the community needs to know if there’s a serial killer in its midst. 但大家需要知道 他们之间有一个连环杀人犯
[12:27] And they will, as soon as we have proof. 一等我们有证据 他们就会知道的
[12:30] Even if the proof means another body? 即使这证据 需要以另一具尸体为代价吗
[12:45] He’s right, you know. 他是对的
[12:46] He’s also personally motivated, though, 但他也有自己的动机
[12:48] which means he’s likely to react irrationally. 说明他有可能做出不理智的反应
[12:50] If this turns out to be the work of a serial killer, the whole town will, too. 如果这是连环杀人犯所为 整个小镇都会变得不理智
[12:57] 莎迪赛德娱乐中心大火 导致14人遇难
[13:03] You know what I think, Jakey? Quarterback. 知道我在想什么吗 小杰克 我在想四分卫
[13:06] Yeah. Maybe that’s a little too dangerous. 对 四分卫可能太危险了
[13:09] How about a kicker? 一名踢球员如何
[13:12] Yeah. A kicker. Looks like we have a visitor. 对 一名踢球员 我们有客人了
[13:17] Just a second. Mommy will be right back. 稍等 妈妈马上就回来
[13:26] -Hey, there. Come on in. -Thank you very much. -你好 进来 -非常感谢
[13:33] Say hi, Jake. Can you do that for Mommy? 打声招呼 杰克 你能代替妈妈问好吗
[13:36] Say hi. 说你好
[13:40] I’ve got your bag in the other room. 你的袋子放在另一间房间
[14:26] -You got it now? -Yeah. -都往后退 -好
[14:47] You okay? 你还好吗
[14:49] Yeah, I’m good. Let’s do this. 我很好 开始吧
[14:54] All right, you’ve got a kid. There’s a bad guy in the house, 好 假设你有一个孩子 房子里来了一个坏人
[14:58] what do you do to protect your child? 你会怎么保护你的孩子
[15:00] Fight. 跟他打斗
[15:02] Not a single defensive wound on her body. 她身上没有任何自卫伤
[15:04] Well, I don’t suppose she climbed up there of her own free will. 我想她不会是自愿爬上去的
[15:09] Unless she committed suicide. 除非她是自杀
[15:11] She’s got a baby crying for her in the other room. 她有一个小宝宝 在另一间房间里哭 着找她
[15:22] Father found him in the highchair. Not a scratch. 父亲在高脚餐椅上找到婴儿 婴儿没有受伤
[15:27] Remember, the UnSub believes he’s on some kind of a mission. 记得 不明嫌犯相信 他在履行一个使命
[15:30] The child is of no importance to him. They find a suicide note? 所以小孩对他来说并不重要 找到自杀遗书了吗
[15:33] -Haven’t found one yet. -So what are you thinking? -还没有找到 -你怎么看
[15:36] In every case, there is no evidence of a struggle. 在所有自杀事件中都没有挣扎的迹象
[15:39] Or breaking and entering. 也没有闯入的迹象
[15:40] I’m going to need you and Emily to contact all of the families 我需要你和艾米莉联系 所有受火灾影响的家庭
[15:43] affected by that fire and inform them of what’s going on. 通知他们这个情况
[15:46] They need to be warned immediately. 我们需要立刻警告他们
[15:49] So, she couldn’t cope. She snapped. It happens. It happens every day. 她无法接受现实 就突然想寻死 这种事会发生 每天都会
[15:53] No, not here it didn’t. 不 但这里不会发生
[15:58] Emily, right now that’s exactly what happened. 艾米莉 眼下的情况正是如此
[16:02] Paul Baleman’s house, that’s what you’d expect from someone 保罗・贝尔曼家的情形
[16:05] who was deeply depressed, deeply traumatised. 才是深感悲痛和创伤的人所有的情况
[16:07] Yeah, I know. I saw it. 我知道 我都看到了
[16:09] Everything past, orderly. Everything present, disorderly. 跟过去有关的一切都有秩序 跟现在有关的一切都很杂乱
[16:12] The bookshelf, the glass cabinet, 书架和玻璃橱柜都很有序
[16:14] all had order when their lives had order, had meaning. 他们生活有序 有意义时 这些也都有序
[16:18] Everything about Beth’s home says she moved on. 贝丝家的一切都说明 她已经开始新生活
[16:23] Then how did she get up there without a fight? 那她是怎么乖乖地到上面去的
[16:28] She’s already dead. 她当时已经死了
[16:30] Dead weight is a lot heavier than alive. 死人要比活人重得多
[16:35] Okay, well, she can’t believe he’s going to spare the baby 好吧 她不相信如果她按照指示去做
[16:39] if she does what she’s told. 他就会放过她的孩子
[16:41] The question is, how did he get in? 问题是 他是怎么进来的
[16:45] Beth must have let him in. I mean, she had to. 一定是贝丝帮他开门 肯定是这样
[16:51] They all let him in. 他们都帮他开了门
[16:54] So, she fixes them drinks, he drugs her. 她帮忙准备喝的
[16:57] That’s got to be it. 他对她下药 一定是这样
[17:02] It’s Emily the Strange and Great. What can I do you for? 艾米莉 网速很快 我能帮你找什么
[17:04] Hey. I’m looking for a drug 我想找一种药物
[17:06] that would temporarily paralyse or subdue someone. 能够使人暂时性麻痹或屈服
[17:09] Not kill them, but give full control. 那种药不会致命 但能让下药者得到全面控制
[17:12] Well, I always use alcohol. It’s less fuss, way cheaper. 我都是用酒 不麻烦而且便宜得多
[17:15] Look for something that wouldn’t show up in a toxicology report. 找一种毒物报告查不出的药物
[17:17] -Okay, got it. -Thank you. -好 我知道了 -谢谢你
[17:21] Anything to tell us whether these are suicides or not? 有能告诉我们到底 是不是自杀的证据吗
[17:24] These are some samples from Diedra Nollard, the jumper. 这是跳楼身亡的 黛德・丽诺拉德的笔迹样本
[17:26] See, we have an insurance form, 我们有一份保险
[17:28] a letter she wrote to her neighbour a month ago, 一个月前 她写信给邻居
[17:30] a birthday card she wrote to her husband a week ago, 一周前她写给丈夫的生日卡
[17:33] and her suicide note found on her body. 而这个是在尸体上找到的遗书
[17:35] Suicide note matches, right? 遗书和她的笔迹相符吧
[17:37] It’s definitely by her own hand, but she’s professing regret. Look. 可以肯定是她亲笔书写 但她在表达忏悔
[17:42] “I’m sorry. I let you down. 看 “对不起 我让你失望请原谅我”
[17:44] “Please forgive me. I’ve disappointed you.” And so on. “我令你失望”等等
[17:46] But the handwriting, the forensic analysis, 但就笔迹来说 鉴识分析会认为
[17:48] -is saying the exact opposite. -What do you mean? -它表达的情绪正好相反 -什么意思
[17:50] Well, you see how the handwriting slants uphill? 你有看到笔迹是向上倾斜的吗
[17:52] It’s a clear sign of optimism. 积极态度表露无遗
[17:54] The same with how the spacing is so consistent. 字的间距一致也表明她很乐观
[17:56] And these long t-bars? Those indicate an enthusiastic person. 还有条长长的横划 那些都表示她很热情
[17:59] Not someone who would take a swan dive off a five-storey walk-up. 不像是一个会从五楼跳楼的人
[18:02] Look, even if we had alerted the media… 听着 若我们向媒体通报…
[18:04] Now we’ll never know. Like I said, that’s on me. 虽然我们说过还不确定 我说过通报与否由我决定
[18:07] But, hey, now we have the proof that these aren’t suicides. 但现在我们有了证据 证明几起事件不是自杀
[18:12] Those notes, were they coerced? 遗书是被迫书写的吗
[18:14] If you were to force someone to write their own suicide note, 如果你想迫使一个人留下遗书
[18:16] these are words you generally wouldn’t use… 通常不会使用这些词语
[18:17] I’ll take that as a no. And my brother’s journal? 我就当你在否定 我弟弟的日记呢
[18:21] I haven’t even… It’s extensive. -内容太多 我还没有…
[18:23] -I haven’t even… -Another no. -还是否定
[18:26] Can we inform the media now? -现在我们能通知媒体了吗
[18:28] I have. -我已经通知了
[18:32] I need you all outside. 大家都到外面来
[18:37] 警察局
[18:40] This is SSA Aaron Hotchner. He’s just arrived. 这位是调查专员亚伦・霍奇纳 他刚刚抵达
[18:44] -What have we got? -Including extended families, -情况如何 -包括匹兹堡的亲戚在内
[18:46] over 100 individuals within the Pittsburgh area were affected by that fire. 受到那场火灾影响的人超过100人
[18:51] So this UnSub is targeting grief, right? 这个不明嫌犯以不幸为目标是吗
[18:53] -Grief? -An event. -不幸? -一起事件
[18:55] A single event in this UnSub’s life 不明嫌犯人生中的某件事
[18:57] led him to end the life of someone he believes had to die. 驱使他杀死他认为必须死掉的人
[18:59] From that moment on, he created his own sense of morality, 从那一刻开始就变成他的自我道德观
[19:03] of what is right and what is wrong. And he rationalises what he did, 无论是非对错 他一再地
[19:06] that first kill, over and over again, 去合理化他的第一次行凶
[19:09] by targeting people that he believes 手段是把那些他认为
[19:10] can’t be saved by anyone other than himself. 只有他能拯救的人当做目标
[19:12] He decides who lives and who dies, 由他来掌控生杀大权
[19:13] and this gives him an all-consuming sense of power. 这让他获得了一种吞噬一切的力量
[19:15] So they’re not going to stop any time soon? 这么说凶手暂时不会停手
[19:18] Well, that’s assuming there’s someone to actually stop. 前提是不明嫌犯真的存在
[19:20] And if there is, he’s convinced he’s on a mission of mercy. 如果有 他深信自己正在做好事
[19:24] And even after he’s caught, he’ll maintain he did nothing wrong. 即使被逮捕后他也会坚称没有做错事
[19:26] -He? -White male. Mid-to-late 30s. -他? -白人男性 年近40岁
[19:29] He’s polite, forthcoming, doesn’t stand out. 彬彬有礼 和蔼可亲且不引人注目
[19:33] And we believe his victims, these families, 我们相信他的受害者
[19:35] are all letting him in. 也就是这些家庭都对他敞开心扉
[19:38] My brother, his wife, weren’t letting anyone in. 我弟弟和他妻子就不会如此
[19:41] If anything, they were closing themselves off. 如果有事他们肯定会把自己关在屋里
[19:43] Well, this UnSub has found the way in. One that’s very hard to trace. 这个不明嫌犯找到了接近他们的方法 一种难以追查的方法
[19:48] In every case, there was no evidence of a struggle, no attempted escapes. 在每宗案件里都没有挣扎过的痕迹 也没有企图逃跑的迹象
[19:52] He finds a personal connection and uses it to buy time. 他找到了一种私人联系 并利用它去争取时间
[19:55] My officers need to know this. 我的下属需要了解这个情况
[19:58] We’ve found that angels of mercy 我们发现…慈悲天使
[20:01] are often people in the medical profession, 往往是那些 在医疗
[20:03] -as well as law enforcement. -Cops. -和执法领域工作的人 -例如警察
[20:05] Which is why we’re meeting out here. 所以我们才来外面会谈
[20:07] Now we’re only fishing. We don’t want to point a finger… 我们只想试探 而非指名道姓
[20:10] Point it. I don’t give a damn. 尽管指出来 我不在乎
[20:12] If that’s what it’s about, let us figure out where to point it. 若真是如此我们要先确定所有细节
[20:15] I asked Garcia to check into emergency responders 我已经请加西亚开始调查火灾那天
[20:17] who were on scene at the fire. 在场的紧急救援人员有谁
[20:19] -Good. Prentiss? -He’s smart. -很好 普兰蒂斯 -他很聪明
[20:20] He knows all about these people’s schedules, their routines. 掌握了这些人的日常安排和习惯
[20:24] Look, if this UnSub does exist, this is a guy who’s all about control. 若这个不明嫌犯的确存在 此人视控制为一切
[20:27] He chooses how they die, when they die. 他选择他们的死法 死亡时间
[20:29] He even positions them exactly how he wants them to die. 他甚至让他们按他想的死法 做好了准备
[20:32] That makes him hyper-vigilant. 那说明他警惕性很强
[20:34] A guy who’s always on the lookout, risk averse, unseen. 他总是小心翼翼 避免风险 掩人耳目
[20:38] The only way to stop him is to find out 阻止他的唯一方法是
[20:39] how he’s managed to get into all of his victims’ lives. 了解他是如何走进受害者的生活的
[20:42] We find that out, we’ve got our killer. 清楚了那一点 我们就会找到凶手
[20:44] Let’s start bringing people in. Find the connection. 让我们开始进行访谈 找到关联性
[20:50] I haven’t had a drink. 我滴酒未沾
[20:53] It’s been three weeks, four days. 已经有三周零四天了
[20:59] Some of you know I lost my son, Ben, in the fire. 你们中有些人知道 我在一场火灾中失去了儿子班
[21:05] A few of you have pushed me to go see his Little League games. 还有几个人曾鼓励我 去看他的少年棒球联赛
[21:10] His old team. He used to pitch. 他曾待过的球队 他原本是投手
[21:15] But I’ve got to be honest, I just haven’t been up for that. 我要坦白我还是无法做到
[21:20] I drive by, every day. 我每天都会开车经过
[21:24] You know, maybe today. Maybe not. 或许今天我会去 或许不会
[21:30] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[21:33] Thank you for coming. 感谢你们能来
[21:35] We’re so sorry about the loss of your son. 我们很遗憾你们失去了儿子
[21:38] I’m sure you know about the suicides 你们一定知道莎迪赛德 在过去的两个月里
[21:40] that have occurred in Shadyside over the past two months. 发生了一系列自杀事件
[21:43] We believe there’s a serial killer who is making it appear 我们相信是一个连环杀人犯
[21:46] as though his victims are committing suicide. 把他的受害者伪装成是自杀
[21:48] Oh, my God. 我的天
[21:50] And he’s targeting people that were affected by the fire. 他以受到火灾影响的人为目标
[21:54] What do you mean? I mean, why would someone do that? 什么意思 为什么会有人做那种事
[21:57] He believes he’s an angel of mercy, 他相信自己是一位慈悲天使
[22:00] that he’s actually helping his victims move on. 他在帮助他的受害者获得解脱
[22:03] Do you believe we may know this person? 你们认为我们可能认识这个人吗
[22:06] Yes, we do. 是的
[22:08] We just buried our daughter. 我们刚刚下葬了女儿
[22:12] Yes, we know. 是 我们知道
[22:13] Whatever his motivations are, 不管他的动机是什么
[22:15] it’s crucial we look into every part of your life. 让我们了解你们生活的全部 是至关重要的
[22:19] Like he’s done or is doing, right? 像是他做过什么 或正在做什么之类的 是吗
[22:24] Can you think of anyone who might want to… 你们能否想到任何可能想…
[22:26] Might want to kill us? 可能想杀我们的人吗
[22:28] They’re just doing their job. 她们只是在工作而已
[22:34] He’s a white male. Mid-30s. 他是一位白人男性 年近40岁
[22:37] He comes across as very concerned. Friendly. Charming. 给人的印象是充满关怀 友好又迷人
[22:42] No. I’m sorry. 我想不出有谁 很抱歉
[22:50] If you need our help for anything. 你们若需要我们的帮助 不论什么事都可以
[22:54] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:03] -Did you see her with her son? -What? -看到她对儿子的态度了吗 -怎么了
[23:06] She couldn’t hold him. She couldn’t look at him. 她不肯抱他 不肯看他一眼
[23:14] Nice throw, Jim. 投得很好 吉米
[23:16] Mind if I sit here? 介意我坐下来吗
[23:19] Help yourself. 请便
[23:30] -So you made it? -Yeah, I did. -你还是来了 -对 我来了
[23:35] “Face what you fear the most.” 来面对你最害怕的事情
[23:38] Step 10, continue to take personal inventory. 第十步 继续完成个人能力清单
[23:59] Go ahead, hot stuff, talk to me. -奇才 说吧 -你好
[24:01] Hey. So, Prentiss was looking for some narcotics, my burning love hunk. 普兰蒂斯想找一种麻醉剂 我热情的大猛男
[24:05] And I scored humongously! 我找到了宝
[24:08] I ran every toxicological panel known to man on the victims 我对每一个死者都做了 人类已知毒物的排查
[24:12] and came up with zilch, which means he must be knocking them out 没有任何吻合 这意味着他一定是给他们
[24:14] with a neuromuscular agent. 注射了一种神经肌肉剂
[24:16] -With a what? -A paralytic. -注射什么 -一种麻痹剂
[24:18] Yeah, yeah, something like Succinylcholine or Vecuronium. 对…像是琥珀胆素或维库溴铵
[24:21] One of those ones that would metabolize in the body 那类药物能在体内迅速代谢
[24:23] so quickly it wouldn’t be detectable. 让人无法化验
[24:25] Plus, plus, also, and I called me up Mr Coroner 而且我还打电话给了验尸官
[24:27] and said, “How would you do this?” And he says, “By injection.” 问如果是他会怎么做 他说他会用注射的
[24:30] So I say, “Hey, guy, wouldn’t that leave a mark?” 于是我问那不会留下痕迹吗
[24:33] And he’s all, “Hold up.” 他说了一声稍等
[24:34] And then he goes and looks at Beth Smoler’s body 然后去检查了贝丝・斯莫勒的尸体
[24:36] and finds the mark. 他找到了那个痕迹
[24:38] A hole, right in her hairline. 一个针孔 在她的发线里
[24:40] Okay, so you’d have to be in the medical profession 好 想弄到那种药
[24:42] to get a hold of those drugs, right? 你必须是从医的吧
[24:44] Not necessarily. You can get almost anything online these days. 不一定 如今在网络上几乎什么都能买到
[24:46] -This drug leaves no trace? -None. -这种药物不会有药物残留 -无迹可寻
[24:50] Even if a coroner was looking for something, the evidence was gone. 即使验尸官有进行毒物排查 证据也早已消失了
[24:53] And Beth Smoler didn’t see anything coming. 贝丝・斯莫勒没有料到自己会死
[24:56] No, sir, she completely saw it coming, they all saw it coming. 不 先生 她绝对料到了 所有死者都料到了
[25:00] Neuromuscular blockers paralyse the muscles temporarily 神经肌肉阻断剂能暂时性地麻痹肌肉
[25:03] while you remain very much awake. 但意识是非常清醒的
[25:06] He sedates them, then quickly engineers their suicide. 他给受害者注射镇静剂 然后迅速地伪装成自杀现场
[25:10] Well, if that’s true, it means this UnSub’s 若是真的 就说明不明嫌犯
[25:11] not looking for the glory of the kill. 并不是在寻找杀戮的荣耀
[25:13] No, but unfortunately for his victims, they’re wide awake 对 但他的受害者很不幸
[25:16] when he decides it’s time for them to move on. 在他决定他们该解脱的时候 他们是无比清醒的
[25:22] I know that feeling. When is it ever going to end? 我了解那种感觉 它要何时才会结束
[25:27] The sadness, it just goes on and on every breathing moment. 悲伤纠缠不休伴随你活着的每一刻
[25:32] And the pain, it overwhelms you. 痛苦让你不堪忍受
[25:36] And if you could end it, you would. 如果你能让它结束 你会让它结束
[25:41] That’s why when you looked at me, Curtis, 所以当你看着我时 科提斯
[25:43] I knew, in that moment, what you wanted of me. 我立刻知道你是在向我求助
[25:46] What you wanted me to do. 还有你希望我做的事
[25:49] I’m only sorry it took me this long. 很抱歉我耽误了这么久
[25:52] But I’m here now. You can let go, Curtis. 但现在我来了 你可以放下了 科提斯
[25:57] I think we’re ready now. Yeah, you’re ready. 我想现在我们准备好了 对 你准备好了
[26:12] The barrel was placed right there, under the chin. He shoots. 枪管就抵在下巴下面 他开枪
[26:15] And the bullet went up through the small and hard pallet of his mouth. 子弹射穿嘴巴坚硬的小骨
[26:19] And then it exited out through his… 然后从他的颅骨射出
[26:22] Cranium. Check the back of his head. His hairline. 检查他头部后面还有他的发线
[26:27] There. See it? 那里 看到了吗
[26:30] A puncture wound. Made by a… 一个刺伤伤口 造成伤口的是…
[26:32] A needle. 针头
[26:34] Did he leave a note? 他有留下遗书吗
[26:44] All right, Rossi, I’m in. We got ourselves an UnSub. 好吧 罗西 我信了 我们有一个不明嫌犯
[26:52] They all have the same type of tone, it’s uncanny. 字迹的笔触都是一样的 真是奇怪
[26:55] And you’re saying they all wrote these willingly? 你的意思是他们都是自愿写下遗书的
[26:57] None of them are forced. But even here, in Curtis Fackler’s, 没有人是被迫的 但在科提斯・法克勒的遗书里
[27:00] he never says goodbye. 也没有道别字句
[27:02] It’s like they’re not meant for anybody. Not for a wife, not for a kid. 好像不是写给任何人的不是写给妻儿
[27:05] -Then who are they writing them to? -They’re amends. To themselves. -那是写给谁的 -这些是写给自己的赎罪书
[27:11] And I believe they’re written as part of a programme. 我相信写这些赎罪书是计划的一部分
[27:14] -Programme? -The five stages of grief. -计划? -悲伤的五个阶段
[27:17] In some self-help groups, they ask you to write down an amends. To yourself. 在一些自助集会里 他们会让你帮自己写一份赎罪书
[27:23] Is that right? 是那样吗
[27:30] And all of these groups are anonymous, right? 这类集会都是匿名的 对吧
[27:33] Well, just to give you an idea of what we’re dealing with here, 只是给你们作参考
[27:36] just for alcoholic support groups for tonight, Monday, 仅在今晚和周一举行的酗酒互助集会
[27:39] there are 91 around Pittsburgh proper. 在匹兹堡附近就有91个
[27:42] You gotta be kidding me. That many? 你在开玩笑吧 有那么多吗
[27:44] They have different meetings all day and night. 每天都有不同的集会
[27:45] Different locations, different degrees of participation, of religiousness. 以不同的程度和信仰 在不同的地点举行
[27:48] Okay, I’ve set you a schedule of meetings for the major grief staples. 我发一份集会安排给你们 主要悲剧分类有
[27:51] Alcohol, drugs, depression, and loss, 酒精 药物 抑郁和丧亲
[27:54] all within a two-mile radius of Shadyside. There are 11. 莎迪赛德的三公里范围内 一共有11个集会地点
[27:56] Can we get a list of names? -能拿到参与者名单吗
[27:57] -No. -Why not? -不能 -为什么
[27:59] They’re anonymous. That’s how he’s been getting away with it. -他们都是匿名的 所以他才能得逞
[28:01] Let’s gather the troops. We’re going to need all the people you can spare. 集合各小队 调动所以可以调动的人
[28:04] You got it. 没问题
[28:06] Can you think of anybody who sticks out? 你能想到有谁很引人注意吗
[28:09] He’s confident, earnest. 他有自信 热情
[28:13] Hell, I mean, we’re addicts. 我们都有瘾头
[28:15] Everyone sticks out, no one sticks out, you know? 每个人都很引人注意 所以没有谁显得特别 懂我的意思吗
[28:20] We’re just checking all the different groups in the area. 我们正在调查本区所有集会
[28:22] Well, this is a really private group. 这是一个隐私性很强的集会
[28:25] Honestly, I don’t think I could help you, and if I could, I wouldn’t. 老实说 我想我帮不了你们 就算我能 我也不会那么做
[28:29] Even if it means that one of the members of your group might get killed? 即使集会中可能有成员被杀害
[28:35] This person has a specific background. A tragic event. 这个人有一个很特别的背景 他曾有经历一次惨剧
[28:39] He would have felt compelled to tell his story. 他会急于讲述他的经历
[28:41] And he may have even told it time and time again. 他甚至可能一再述说他的经历
[28:43] That’s about 90% of the group. 集会有九成成员都是那样
[28:46] He might’ve brought up suicide. 他可能有提过自杀
[28:49] There has been a lot of suicide talk lately. 大家最近都很常提到自杀话题
[28:51] Anyone come to mind? 有想到谁吗
[28:57] You know, there was a guy who talked about his brother’s suicide. 有个人谈起过他哥哥的自杀
[29:01] It was pretty intense. 频率相当频繁
[29:03] This guy stood up and told a story about his brother. 这个人站起来讲述了他哥哥自杀的事
[29:06] His family was so poor they… 他的家庭一贫如洗
[29:08] They shared the same bedroom until they were 15. 直到15岁兄弟两人一直住同一间卧室
[29:11] We heard the same story. 我们也听到这故事了
[29:12] He’s moving from group to group. Repeating it. 他从一个集会换到另一个 且不断重复故事
[29:15] He said his name was Peter, and that his dad was a… 他说他的名字是彼得 他的父亲
[29:18] Professor at Brassard. 是布拉萨尔大学的教授
[29:20] And we were just kids. Slept in separate beds. 那时我们还只是小孩子 睡在各自的床上
[29:26] And my father, he’d be coming up the stairway. 我的父亲会走上楼来
[29:30] And we’d hear this creaking sound. 我们能听到嘎吱嘎吱的声音
[29:36] It was awful. 很可怕
[29:40] And then he would… 然后他会…
[29:44] He would get into bed with James and… 爬上詹姆斯的床
[29:47] Molest him. 然后猥亵他
[29:49] The worst part of it is that he pretended to be asleep when it happened. 最糟的部分是在事情发生时 他假装睡着了
[29:54] If it’s true, it could be what started our UnSub on his mission of mercy. 如果是真的 很可能是不明嫌犯开始使命的诱因
[29:57] It certainly didn’t end well, at least not for James, the older brother. 结局绝对很悲惨 至少对詹姆斯来说是如此 他的哥哥
[30:04] Then one night, I… 然后一天晚上 我…
[30:06] I came into our room, and, well, James had slashed his wrists. 我走进我们的房间 发现詹姆斯割腕
[30:12] The sheets were covered in his blood. It was everywhere. 他的血染满了床单 到处都是
[30:17] And then he looked me in the eye 然后他看着我的眼睛
[30:21] and I knew. 接着我就明白了
[30:24] In that moment, 在那一刻
[30:28] I knew that I just had to let him go. 我知道我只能让他死去
[30:35] Okay, so we’ve got two names. James and Peter. 好 我们有两个名字 詹姆斯和彼得
[30:37] And a university. Brassard. 及一所布拉萨尔大学
[30:39] Well, that will make it easier for you, Garcia. 加西亚 那应该会让你更好找
[30:41] If the UnSub’s father really taught at Brassard, chances are he’s local. 如果不明嫌犯的父亲 真在布拉萨尔教书 他是当地人的可能性很大
[30:47] Reid? 瑞德
[30:49] Angels of mercy, they repeat the same event over and over again. 慈悲天使 总是不断地重复同一事件
[30:52] -What are you getting at? -Well, if as you said the story’s true, -你想说什么 -如果这个故事是真的
[30:55] then he’s leaving one key piece of information out. 那他遗漏了一个关键信息
[30:57] -The event that started it all. -His brother didn’t kill himself. -而这个关键是一切的始因 -他的哥哥不是自杀
[31:01] Peter did. 是彼得做的
[31:02] The fire caused such grief and suffering that it became a trigger. 那场火灾所带来的巨大悲痛 成为了一个触发因素
[31:06] And unable to stop himself, he targets someone he believes needs his help. 因为欲罢不能 他开始以他相信 需要他帮助的人为目标
[31:09] At first, he keeps to some kind of timeline, a few weeks. 一开始他遵循 着时间线 就是相隔几周犯案
[31:12] But the last two kills were within days. 但最近的两次谋杀是相隔数日
[31:14] -He’s devolving. -I got it. -他走火入魔了 -我找到了
[31:18] It’s from 1984. It’s Brassard College university newspaper. 消息来自1984年的布拉萨尔大学校报
[31:21] -Garcia, they lived on campus? -Yeah. -加西亚 他们住校吗 -对
[31:24] It says here James Redding 上面说詹姆斯・雷丁
[31:25] was the youngest suicide in Pennsylvanian history. 是宾夕法尼亚史上最年轻的自杀者
[31:28] And his father, Charles Redding, was a professor. Creep! 他的父亲查尔斯・雷丁 是一位教授 真变态
[31:32] Is there any possibility that while we’ve been talking, 在通话同时
[31:34] you’ve been multitasking? 你有没有在做其他的事
[31:36] What, and tracked down his current address? 做什么 查他的现住址吗
[31:38] -I love you, Penelope Garcia. -Get in line. -我爱你 佩内洛普・加西亚 -欢迎入队
[32:00] -Clear! -We’re clear! -安全 -安全
[32:03] -Clear! -Clear! -安全 -安全
[32:05] We need to work fast. 我们的动作要快
[32:06] There’s meetings taking place all over the city. 集会在市内各地举行
[32:08] At least with your guys and ours, his chances are next to zero, right? 有你们支援我们 他的逃跑机会很小 对吧
[32:11] He’s got away with it this far. 他已经成功杀了好多人
[32:16] Guys, you might want to take a look at this. 各位 你们来看一看
[32:22] He’s crossed off the names of Beth Smoler and Curtis Fackler. 他划掉了贝丝・斯莫勒 和科提・斯法克勒的名字
[32:25] -The last two victims. -It’s a grid of all the support groups. -最近的两名受害者 -这是一个互助集会活动表
[32:28] Times. Dates. He’s got a list of names of all those in the meetings. 有时间和日期 他有一份集会成员名单
[32:32] They all have a type. Alcoholic. Narcotic. Depression. Divorce. 他们都被分了类 酒精 麻醉药 抑郁 离婚
[32:36] Man, this guy kept himself busy. 他让自己忙个不停
[32:38] Hey, Laurie Ann Morris. We spoke to her and her husband. 劳里安・莫里斯 我们跟她和她丈夫谈过话
[32:42] Her name’s not crossed off like the others. 她的名字没有像其他人那样被划掉
[32:52] Hi. My name is Laurie Ann. 大家好 我叫劳里安
[32:55] -Hi, Laurie Ann. -Hi, Laurie Ann. -你好 劳里安 -你好 劳里安
[33:05] -She’s not answering her cell phone. -Her husband’s already left work. -她没有接电话 -她的丈夫已经下班
[33:08] I’m calling his cell now. 我打他手机
[33:11] Jonathan? Hello, this is Agent Emily Prentiss from the FBI. 乔纳森?你好 我是联邦调查局的 艾米莉・普兰蒂斯探员
[33:14] Is your wife Laurie Ann with you? 你妻子劳里安有和你在一起吗
[33:17] Can you tell us where she is right now? 你能告诉我们她现在在哪吗
[33:22] Got it. 知道了
[33:33] Rough day? You don’t have to answer that. 很辛苦的一天 你不必回答
[33:37] Tried to quit. Can’t quite seem to do it. 我一直想戒 看来不大可能做到
[33:40] -Maybe now’s not the time. -Right. -也许现在还不是时候 -或许吧
[33:44] You’ll know when it is. 时候到了 你会知道的
[33:48] You have good intuition. I can see that. 你的直觉很好 我看得出来
[33:54] I’m late. It’s nice to meet you. -我要迟到了 幸会
[33:56] You too. -幸会
[34:07] Excuse me, sir. We’re looking for either one of these people. 不好意思 先生 我们在找这两个人
[34:10] Have either of you seen them? Are you sure? 你有见过他们吗 你确定吗
[34:12] All right, let’s split up and search the building and the surrounding area. 好 我们分头行动 搜查大楼及附近地区
[34:17] This way, guys. 这边 各位
[34:48] Laurie Ann Morris. Have you seen her? 劳里安・莫里斯 你有见过她吗
[34:50] Please look close. She was here. Are you sure? 请仔细看一看 她来过这里 你确定吗
[34:52] Excuse me, have either of you seen these people? Okay, thank you. 打扰一下 你们有见过这两个人吗 好 谢谢你们
[35:02] -Triple-A? -Expired. I’ll figure something out. -需要汽车协会吗 -过期了 我自己想办法
[35:06] -She was here a minute ago. -Where’d she go? -她刚刚还在 -她去哪里了
[35:09] -Maybe the parking lot. -Was she alone? -也许是停车场 -她是一个人吗
[35:11] -She was talking to some guy. -Thank you. -她在和一个男人说话 -谢谢你
[35:14] -Parking lot? -Other side of the building. -停车场在哪 -大楼的另一侧
[35:16] -How many exits does it have? -Three. North, east and west side. -有几个出口 -有三个 北 东和西面
[35:19] All right, let’s split up and cover each one. 分开行动 守住每个出口
[35:20] Morgan, come with us. 莫根 跟我们来
[35:22] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[35:24] -Please, it’s no bother. -Where? -不用麻烦了 -去哪
[35:29] Main Street. I’m just going to meet a friend. 我要去大街见一位朋友
[35:34] Hop in the back. 坐后面
[35:37] -Do we know what kind of car she has? -It’s a blue Chevy. -知道她开什么车吗 -蓝色雪佛兰
[35:40] Wait, I can help you. 等等 我能帮你
[35:47] Help me how? 帮我什么
[35:49] With the pain of not even being able to hold your son. 从无法拥抱儿子的痛苦中解脱出来
[35:53] -You think you can help me? -Yes. -你认为你能帮我? -对
[35:58] You just have to let go. 你只要放手就好
[36:02] It’s over there. 在那边
[36:04] Is that what you did for all those people? 你为那些人做的就是这件事吗
[36:07] -Laurie Ann! -Yes. -劳里安 -是的
[36:08] Yes, I did what they couldn’t do. 对 我做了他们做不到的事
[36:12] -You think you can help me? 你认为你能帮助我?
[36:12] -Laurie Ann! 劳里安
[36:15] -Yes. 没错
[36:21] Laurie Ann! 劳里安
[36:25] Laurie Ann! 劳里安
[36:39] Put your hands where I can see them. I’m going around. 把手放在我看得见的地方 我绕过去
[36:45] Show me your hands. 举起双手
[36:47] Okay, don’t move, we’ve got help coming. 不要动 急救人员正赶来了
[36:49] -Do it now! You got me? -Yeah. -快 听到了吗 -听到了
[36:51] I don’t understand what’s going on. 我不知道这是怎么回事
[36:53] Here. 给你
[36:56] What’s going on is you just took your last breath as a free man. 你刚刚吸了最后一口自由空气
[36:58] -I didn’t do nothing wrong. -Shut up. -我没有做错任何事 -闭嘴
[37:15] -Hey. -Hi. -你好 -你好
[37:17] You’re going to be okay. 你不会有事的
[37:19] Am I? 是吗
[37:26] Laurie Ann, a mother isn’t supposed to outlive her children. 劳里安 白发人送黑发人是最痛苦的
[37:32] Yeah. 是啊
[37:36] But she’s gone. Aly’s dead. 但她已经不在了
[37:39] Please! I don’t care any more. -艾莉死了 -请别这样 我已不在乎了
[37:45] But your son does. Don’t lose him as well. 可你的儿子需要你 不要连他也失去了
[38:14] I wanted to thank you for all you did. 我要感谢你们所做的一切
[38:16] And for believing me when no one else did. 你们在没有人相信我的时候相信了我
[38:19] Ron… 罗尼
[38:20] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:23] Paul’s journal. I read it. 我看过了保罗的日记
[38:27] Ronnie, your brother Paul wasn’t murdered. 罗尼 你弟保罗不是被谋杀的
[38:31] In Peter’s apartment, unlike all the other victims, 在彼得的公寓里不同于其他的受害者
[38:34] Paul’s name was nowhere to be found. 保罗的名字并没有被找到
[38:38] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[38:40] You said the psychological autopsy was inconclusive. 你说心理侧写没有获得定论
[38:43] Further analysis of the journal concludes it was suicide. 对日记的进一步分析认定是自杀
[38:47] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[38:51] You’re wrong. But like I said, thanks for coming. 你们错了 但就像我说的 感谢你们能来
[39:02] “The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, 班欧・克里说过 “创造 克服 忍耐 转变”
[39:06] “to overcome, to endure, to transform, “关爱及超越苦难的能力”
[39:10] “to love and to be greater than our suffering.” Ben Okri. “是我们人类最真实的部分”
[39:15] How’d it go with Jack? 和杰克谈得怎么样
[39:17] I just told him that I wasn’t going to be around as much. 我只对他说不会经常待在他的身边了
[39:21] How’d he take it? 他反应如何
[39:24] He gave me a hug and he said that everything was going to be all right. 他抱了我 还说一切都会好起来的
[39:29] Smart kid. 聪明的小家伙
[39:33] Like his dad. 和他爸一模一样
[39:36] So tell me. 跟我说说
[39:38] Back at the house, when we found Beth Smoler. 在那栋房子里 发现贝丝・斯莫勒的情况
[39:44] I don’t know. Sometimes I just wonder if we’re actually changing anything. 我不知道 有时我会想 我们真的有带来改变吗
[39:54] Do you know why I have four properties? 你知道我为什么有四栋房子吗
[39:59] Tell me. 说吧
[40:01] If I’m not kicking down doors, I’m smashing down walls. 我不是踢坏门就是砸毁墙
[40:06] At the end of the day, they both make me feel like I’m changing something. 到头来 两件事都会让我感觉 我带来了一些改变
[40:11] For the better. 让我变得更好
[40:16] -Good enough? -Good enough. -回答得够好吗 -够好了
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme