时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[01:05] | There’s really no acceptable excuse for violence, | 暴力永远不是解决问题的正确方法 |
[01:08] | but for you I am making an exception. | 但是我要对你破例 |
[01:13] | Oh, my God, Agent Rossi. | 我的天啊 罗西探员 |
[01:14] | -This can’t be everything. -I’m sorry, sir? | -这不可能是全部内容 -你说什么 长官 |
[01:16] | -This is not everything. -I was taking a… You’re coming in. | -这不是全部的内容 -我正在淋浴 你却要进来 |
[01:19] | This is that Galen file I asked you to put together. | 这就是我让你整理的那起 |
[01:22] | The double homicide in Indianapolis? | 事发在印第安纳波利斯的 双尸案文件吗 |
[01:24] | No, no, sir. You didn’t ask me to put anything together. | 不 长官 你没有要我整理过任何案件档案 |
[01:26] | -You just asked… -There’s more to this case file. | 这起案件的资料不只这些 |
[01:28] | Sir, can this wait till the morning? | 长官 明天早上再说 好吗 |
[01:30] | And where are my notes? My original crime scene notes? | 我的笔记在哪里 我的原始罪案现场笔记 |
[01:31] | Again, sir, you didn’t ask for the specifics. | 再说一次 长官 你没有特别吩咐 |
[01:33] | You just told me to look up a case. | -只是叫我去找一起案件 |
[01:35] | I have to tell you how to look for everything? | -我要一一吩咐才行吗 |
[01:36] | What kind of a researcher are you? | 你是哪门子研究员 |
[01:38] | I’m not a researcher. I’m a technical analyst. | 我不是研究员 我是一名技术分析师 |
[01:40] | What the hell does that even mean? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[01:42] | You left the middle of my back totally unloofa-ed. | 你忘了帮我擦背就离开了 |
[01:52] | SSA Rossi. | 罗西调查专员 |
[01:54] | Agent Rossi, I am aware that the fraternisation | 罗西探员 我很清楚局内同僚交往 |
[01:57] | between Bureau employees is against the rules, however… | 是有违章程的 然而… |
[01:59] | It’s the 20th anniversary of this crime. | 今年是这起案件的第20个年头 |
[02:02] | Twenty years tomorrow, | 20年前的明天 |
[02:04] | three children woke up and found their parents murdered. | 三个孩子一觉醒来 发现他们的父母被谋杀了 |
[02:06] | Whoever did it is still out there. It’s time they paid for it. | 凶手仍然逍遥法外 是时候将凶手绳之以法了 |
[02:20] | -Ready? -Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[02:23] | -How’d you do tonight? Tips good? -You’re new. | -今晚生意如何 小费多吗 -你是新人 |
[02:26] | If you have to ask questions I’d rather walk myself to my car. | 你要是非要问问题 我宁愿自己走去开车 |
[02:30] | Good luck. Bitch. | 祝你好运 |
[02:34] | 印第安纳波利斯 | |
[02:35] | 印第安纳州 | |
[02:46] | Hey, you dance nice. | 你跳得不错 |
[02:47] | Yeah, I could tell you liked it. A whole two dollars’ worth. | 是啊 看得出你很喜欢 给了整整两美元 |
[02:50] | Hey, I would have given you more if I had it. I ran out. | 要是有钱我会慷慨解囊 我的钱都花光了 |
[02:53] | Well, you should have left. | 那你应该离开 |
[02:54] | Yeah, don’t I get to look all I want for the cover charge? | 我出了服务费 难道不能看个够吗 |
[02:57] | Yeah, cover charge doesn’t include the parking lot. Looking’s over. | 停车场不在服务范围内 观赏时间结束了 |
[03:00] | -Hey, why are you so pissed off, huh? -You want to see pissed off? | -为何这么生气 -你想看我生气 |
[03:03] | Hey! Whoa! Come on. | 别这样 |
[03:08] | Okay, look, I’m just going to go back in the club, okay? It’s okay. | 我这就回里面去 好吗 |
[03:18] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[03:22] | Freak. | 变态 |
[04:28] | “Within the core of each of us, is the child we once were. | “每个人的内心深处 都是童年时的自己” |
[04:32] | “This child constitutes the foundation | “这个孩子打造了” |
[04:34] | “of what we have become, who we are and what we will be.” | “现在的我们 我们的为人和未来” |
[04:38] | Neuroscientist Dr R. Joseph. | 神经学家 R・约瑟夫博士 |
[04:43] | -I might be in big trouble. -Come on in. | -我也许有大麻烦了 -请进 |
[04:46] | I can’t believe he showed up at my apartment. | 不敢相信他居然找到我的公寓来 |
[04:47] | It’s not like I’m doing anything here. | 反正我也不忙 |
[04:49] | We just had a seminar on fraternisation last week! | 上周我们才听过有关局内交往的讲座 |
[04:52] | I really have a lot of work to do, Garcia. | 我真的有很多事要做 加西亚 |
[04:55] | So you don’t want to hear how Agent Rossi showed up at my door | 你不想听 罗西探员在半夜时分 突然登门造访我家 |
[04:58] | in the middle of the night while I was enjoying a post-coital shower | 而我正和联邦调查局技术分析员 凯文・林奇 |
[05:00] | with fellow FBI Technical Analyst Kevin Lynch? | 享受交欢后的鸳鸯浴? |
[05:04] | Sit. | 快坐 |
[05:18] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[05:20] | So, you were in the shower with Kevin Lynch? | 你正在和凯文・林奇一起洗澡 |
[05:24] | Come on, JJ, I’m being serious. I need your help. | 别这样 珍珍 我是说真的 你得帮我 |
[05:26] | -With what? -Agent Rossi. | -怎么帮 -罗西探员 |
[05:28] | We’re not supposed to date fellow Bureau employees. | 局里不准内部交往 |
[05:31] | From what I hear, Rossi is the reason | 根据我的消息 |
[05:33] | most of these fraternisation rules even exist, okay? | 制定禁止局内交往的人 正是罗西 好吗 |
[05:36] | He’s not going to tell anyone. Just relax. | 他不会到处乱说 放心 |
[05:41] | Wait, what was Rossi doing at your apartment? | 等等 罗西去你的公寓做什么 |
[05:44] | Well, that’s a good… | 问得好 |
[05:48] | -I’m not supposed to tell anyone. -Why? | -我不能说 -为什么 |
[05:51] | I didn’t press the issue. I was all naked. And all drippy. | 我没有细问 我光着身子 浑身湿淋淋的 |
[05:55] | Right. | 是的 |
[05:57] | Doesn’t showering with someone always seem like a better idea | 想像中的与人共浴 |
[05:59] | before you’re actually doing it? | 总是比实际去做更美好 |
[06:01] | -Yes, it is a bit of a workout. -I mean, there comes a point | 是的 相当辛苦 |
[06:04] | when a girl’s just got to wash her hair alone, you know? | 女孩子还是需要自己洗头发 不是吗 |
[06:08] | Well, this is turning into some morning. | 这还真不是普通的早上 |
[06:11] | Mrs Hotchner? | 哈奇纳太太 |
[06:15] | Well, that would make sense because he’s in a prison right now, | 很有可能 因为他现在在监狱 |
[06:18] | so sometimes cell service can be… | 手机信号有时可能受影响 |
[06:21] | Oh, well, if… Yeah, if I can get a hold of him, I’ll… Okay. | 好的 如果…好的 如果我能打通 我会 好的 |
[06:27] | That is one seriously pissed-off lady. She can’t get Hotch on his cell phone. | 这位夫人的火气相当大 她打不通哈奇的手机 |
[06:32] | Why would she call you? | 她为什么打给你 |
[06:33] | Because she knows I can do this… | 因为她知道我有办法 |
[06:37] | Yeah, JJ? | 是的 珍珍 |
[06:40] | No, it’s a personal matter. | 不 是私事 |
[06:44] | Yes, thank you. I will take care of it when I get back. | 好的 谢谢你 等我回去后会处理 |
[06:48] | -Is everything all right? -Yeah, fine. | -一切都好吗 -是的 很好 |
[06:50] | We can do this interview another time. | 我们可以改天再来 |
[06:52] | Well, he’s scheduled to be executed next week. | 他下周就要被处以死刑 |
[06:54] | -I can take the lead if you need… -Reid. | -若有需要 我可以进行主问 -瑞德 |
[06:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:00] | -Agent Hotchner? -Yes. | -哈奇纳探员吗 -是的 |
[07:03] | You must be Dr Reid. Abner Merriman, Assistant Warden. | 你一定是瑞德博士 副典狱长艾伯纳・梅里曼 |
[07:06] | You’re here to see our infamous inmate Hardwick. | 你们来见臭名昭著的囚犯哈德威克 |
[07:08] | Yeah, he agreed to meet with us | 是的 他同意见我们 |
[07:10] | as part of our Criminal Personality Research Project prior to his execution. | 在行刑前协助我们进行 “罪犯研究计划” |
[07:13] | I’ve read some of your studies in police journals. | 我在警察期刊上 拜读过你的几篇研究文章 |
[07:16] | Serial killers are a kind of hobby of mine. | 研究连环杀手是我的一个兴趣爱好 |
[07:19] | Chester’s the only one I’ve ever met in person though. | 不过我只接触过切斯特一个连环杀手 |
[07:21] | -I bet you’ve met quite a few. -Yeah. | 你们一定接触过不少 |
[07:23] | Sir, we’d very much like to get started as soon as we can. | 先生 我们希望能尽快开始 |
[07:25] | Oh, of course, of course, forgive me. | 当然 原谅我 |
[07:30] | We don’t really have an interrogation facility, | 我们这里没有正式的审讯室 |
[07:33] | but I do have a small room that you can use. You’re not armed? | 但我有一个小房间 你们可以使用 你们没有携带武器吧 |
[07:36] | We secured our weapons before we arrived. | 来之前 我们就上交武器了 |
[07:37] | It’s not our first time in a prison. | 这不是我们头一次来监狱 |
[07:39] | No, no, I suppose that’s true. | 是的 我想那是真的 |
[07:44] | I have to say, when I heard that he contacted you, I was surprised. | 我要说 听到他联络你们的时候 我很惊讶 |
[07:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:49] | Chester Hardwick, he doesn’t really talk much. To anyone. | 切斯特・哈德威克 他不太爱说话 不论对谁 |
[07:55] | Well, that usually changes when someone’s about to die. | 在临死前 这一点通常都会变 |
[08:00] | No. | 不 |
[08:02] | Mommy, it’s morning. | 妈妈 早上了 |
[08:04] | Connie. Connie. | 康妮 康妮 |
[08:07] | -Mommy? -Connie! | -妈妈 -康妮 |
[08:09] | Connie, chill. It’s the brother. It’s Georgie. | 康妮 平静下来 是你的弟弟 乔治 |
[08:13] | -What? -You were dreaming again. | -什么 -你又做恶梦了 |
[08:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:17] | You never have to apologise to me for The Dream. | 你不用为了那个恶梦向我道歉 |
[08:20] | -What time is it? -9:30. | -几点了 -9点半 |
[08:24] | -You’re late for work. -Yeah, about that. | -你上班快迟到了 -是的 关于工作 |
[08:29] | I sort of punched a guy. | 我动手打了人 |
[08:32] | Did you get fired? | 你被解雇了吗 |
[08:36] | You know, 53 bucks. You’re like the worst stripper in the world. | 才赚53美元 你可算是世上最差劲的脱衣舞女了 |
[08:39] | Well, to get more you got to show more. And topless is bad enough. | 想赚更多 我得脱得更多 赤裸上身已经够糟了 |
[08:44] | Well, why don’t you just quit if it bugs you that much? | 你要是那么烦恼 为什么不辞掉工作 |
[08:46] | Because we’ve got to eat. | 因为我们得吃饭 |
[08:48] | Yeah, well, we need some stuff, by the way. | 是的 顺便说一下 我们需要些吃的 |
[08:51] | So go get it. | 那就去买吧 |
[08:55] | Where’s Alicia? | 艾丽西娅在哪里 |
[08:56] | -Left last night with some dude. -What dude? | -昨晚和一个男的离开了 -什么人 |
[09:00] | I don’t know. Some dude in a Jeep. | 不认识 他开着吉普车 |
[09:03] | You got your yearly gift, I see. | 看来你也收到了每年一份的礼物 |
[09:06] | -He left it in my car this time. -He left this for me on the porch, too. | -这次他放在了我的车里 -他还把这个放在了门廊上 |
[09:13] | Son of a bitch is never gonna leave us alone. | 他会永远缠着我们 |
[09:16] | Happy 20th anniversary, right? | 20周年快乐 是吗 |
[09:23] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[09:31] | The door will, of course, be locked from the outside and this button here, | 门会从外面锁上 这个按钮 |
[09:35] | it sounds audibly as well as triggers a flashing light | 能发出听得见的警报声 同时启动一盏闪光灯 |
[09:37] | to signal the guards when you’re finished. | 打信号给警卫 结束后就通知我们 |
[09:39] | -Thank you. -Are these the crime scene photos? | –谢谢你 -这些是案发现场的照片吗 |
[09:41] | Some of them. Yes. | 是的 有一些 |
[09:48] | God. I knew what he did, of course, but I, you know, never saw… | 我的天 当然我很清楚他的罪行 可我从来没有见过 |
[09:55] | 23 victims like this. | 23个死者的样子 |
[09:57] | Sometimes in these interviews they talk about crimes | 有时在这种谈话中 犯人会谈及 |
[09:59] | they were never charged with, so it might even be more. | 他们不曾被起诉的罪行 所以也许还有更多 |
[10:02] | -Is it ever less? -No. | -有减少的时候吗 -没有 |
[10:04] | Please. | 请还给我 |
[10:06] | Paying attention to these items projects a kind of importance on them. | 对证据的关注情况 能反映出它们的重要性 |
[10:08] | When he comes in, I’d like to give him the opportunity to show us which parts | 等他进来时 我想给他机会来告诉我们 |
[10:11] | -of the crimes he thinks are important. -Sorry, of course. | -他认为这些罪行的哪些地方是重要的 -抱歉 当然 |
[10:14] | It’s all right. | 不要紧 |
[10:25] | -Chains left on, right? -That’s probably a good idea… | -锁链要戴着 是吗 -那应该是一个好主意 |
[10:27] | No, it won’t be necessary. | 不 没有那个必要 |
[10:29] | -It won’t? -You’re sure? | -是吗 -你确定吗 |
[10:31] | We’re just going to talk, right, Chester? | 我们只是谈谈 是吗 切斯特 |
[10:39] | Hotch is in Connecticut, right? | 哈奇在康乃狄格 是吧 |
[10:41] | With Reid. They left last night. They’re doing a custodial interview. | 和瑞德昨晚一起离开 赶去做监护访谈 |
[10:44] | -Chester Hardwick. -Damn. | -切斯特・哈德威克 -真要命 |
[10:47] | He doesn’t need anything else on his mind | 在处理哈德威克这种罪犯时 |
[10:48] | when he’s dealing with a guy like Hardwick. | 不能再给他的脑子增加负担 |
[10:49] | So, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[10:51] | You got any idea what Rossi was working on? | 你知道罗西想调查什么吗 |
[10:53] | I think Garcia might know. He stopped by her place last night. | 我想加西亚可能知道 昨晚他去过她家 |
[10:57] | -What? -Why? | -什么 -为什么 |
[10:59] | I’m really not supposed to say. | 我真的不能说 |
[11:02] | Because he said he wanted to keep it between us. | 因为他说只想让我们两个知道 |
[11:06] | -He might need our help. -He didn’t ask anyone for help. | 他可能需要我们的帮助他并没有请求任何人帮忙 |
[11:09] | Penelope, Rossi is a guy who colour codes his handwritten notes | 佩内洛普 罗西是一个 在自己的笔记本里用色笔做记号的人 |
[11:14] | in his notebooks, blue pen for evidentiary items, | 蓝色表示证据 |
[11:17] | red pen for supposition and theory. | 红色表示假设和理论 |
[11:19] | The guy is a fussy, anal-retentive neat freak | 那个人是细致入微 超爱干净的洁癖患者 |
[11:24] | who never leaves anything out of its place. | 他一向都是整整齐齐的 |
[11:26] | I would say this is a scream for help. | 我会说这个情形是他在呼叫求助 |
[11:31] | He’s in Indianapolis on a 20-year-old double homicide. | 他在印第安纳波利斯 调查一起20年前的双尸案 |
[11:34] | He said it’s time someone pays for it. | 他说是时候将罪犯绳之以法 |
[11:37] | -And he was upset. -Indianapolis? | -他很愤怒 -印第安纳波利斯? |
[11:39] | Yeah, he took a commercial flight this morning, | 是的 他搭今早的一班飞机去的 |
[11:41] | he picked up a Bureau SUV a half an hour ago. | 半个小时前 调用了局里的一辆多功能车 |
[11:43] | -The jet’s available. -Let’s go. | -喷射机可以用 -我们走 |
[11:52] | Agent Rossi? Gary Willis, Indianapolis Police Department. | 罗西探员 加里・威利斯 来自印第安纳波利斯警察局 |
[11:58] | -I asked for Captain Giles. -Yeah, he died a year ago. | -我要求见的是盖尔斯警长 -我知道 他一年前去世了 |
[12:01] | That’s a shame. He was a good cop. Do you have the Galen files? | 令人惋惜 他是一名好警察 你带来了盖伦档案了吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, they’re right here. | 是的 就在这里 |
[12:07] | -Do you have anything new? -Well, if we do, it’s not in this file. | -有新线索吗 -如果有 也不在这份档案里 |
[12:10] | You don’t know? Well, who’s working on this? | 你不清楚吗 这起案件的负责人是谁 |
[12:13] | 20 years is a long time cold. | 这是时隔20年之久的悬案 |
[12:16] | When do you stop looking for a double murderer? | 双尸案怎么能停止调查 |
[12:19] | You know, I didn’t know this was an FBI case. | 我不知道这是由 联邦调查局负责的案件 |
[12:21] | Well, it isn’t. Not officially. | 正式来说 并不是 |
[12:24] | I was on the original scene. The day it happened. | 案发那天 我在现场 |
[12:26] | You probably know more about it than I do, then. | 那你知道的大概比我多 |
[12:28] | At least you had someone to talk to. No one’s lived here since that day. | 至少你曾找人调查过 案发后就再没有人住在这里 |
[12:31] | There’s a housekeeping service that comes in once a week, | 每周一次居家清洁服务 |
[12:33] | but otherwise it’s empty. | 其他时候都是空的 |
[12:36] | I know. I own it. | 我知道 房子是我的 |
[12:44] | I bought it at an auction two years after the murders. | 谋杀案发生两年后 我通过拍卖买下它 |
[12:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:49] | The money went to the grandmother. She raised them after… | 卖房的钱给了奶奶 孩子们由她抚养 |
[12:52] | Well, she died some years later | 几年后她去世了 |
[12:55] | and they’re still living over there at her house. | 现在孩子们仍住在她的家里 |
[12:57] | That’s pretty personally involved. You know these people or something? | 你出了不少力 你认识这些人吗 |
[13:01] | No. It was the kids, I guess. | 不认识 我猜是因为那几个孩子 |
[13:08] | I kind of got attached. Look, I don’t mean to be a hard-ass. | 我对他们产生了感情 听着 我并不想为难你 |
[13:13] | It’s no problem. Are we going in? | 不要紧 我们要进去吗 |
[13:16] | No. | 不必了 |
[13:18] | I’ve spent years looking in that house. There’s nothing there. | 多年来 我一直在那栋房子里寻找 里面什么都没有 |
[13:21] | Nothing we missed. No evidence we didn’t find. | 我们没有漏掉任何东西 找到了所有的线索 |
[13:24] | Why are you here? | 那你为什么来这里 |
[13:26] | I was hoping you had something new. | 我本来希望你们有新发现 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉 劳烦你跑一趟 |
[13:33] | -No bother. -Thanks for coming. | -不会 -感谢你能来 |
[13:41] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:44] | I’d like this window opened. | 我希望可以把窗户打开 |
[13:47] | I’ll answer any question you have, but only if this window is open. | 我会回答你们的所有问题 条件是把窗户打开 |
[13:52] | Go ahead. Reid. | 打开吧 瑞德 |
[13:56] | You were born April 4th, 1950? | 你生于1950年4月4日 |
[14:00] | Does my birth date really matter? | 我的生日真的重要吗 |
[14:01] | It’s customary for us to start at the beginning. | 我们习惯从头开始 |
[14:04] | We want to try to know as much as we can about your childhood. | 我们想尽可能了解你的童年 |
[14:07] | There’s nothing to know. It was average. | 没什么好说的 我的童年很普通 |
[14:09] | I lived in a nice house on a quiet street. | 我住在一栋好房子里 位于一条安静的街道上 |
[14:12] | I ate cereal, I went to school, I watched cartoons. | 我吃麦片 去上学 看卡通 |
[14:15] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有功夫听你胡扯 |
[14:17] | You didn’t live in a nice house on a quiet street. | 你不是住在安静街边上的 一栋好房子里 |
[14:19] | You grew up in a series of projects in East Bridgeport, | 你在东桥港的数间公共住房里长大 |
[14:22] | each one worse than the last. | 环境一间比一间差 |
[14:24] | You spent your teenage years peeping into your female neighbours’ windows, | 青少年时期的你 就开始偷窥女邻居的窗户 |
[14:27] | and burglarizing their underwear drawers when you got the chance. | 一有机会就去偷内衣 |
[14:30] | And you set a hundred small fires | 你有多达百次的纵火记录 |
[14:31] | for which you spent two years in juvenile detention. | 因此在少年感化院待了两年 |
[14:34] | We’ve done extensive research, Mr Hardwick. | 我们对你进行了深入调查 哈德威克先生 |
[14:37] | We’ve talked to almost everyone you’ve ever known, including your mother. | 几乎走访了你认识的每个人 包括你的母亲 |
[14:42] | Good old Jean? I’ll bet she was a real treat. | 老好人珍吗 我打赌她一定讲了不少 |
[14:47] | Good old Jean’s down the street in a state hospital. | 老好人珍在这附近一家州立医院里 |
[14:49] | At this point, lying to us isn’t really possible or helpful. | 事到如今 对我们说谎是不可能 也是没有帮助的 |
[14:54] | -Well, then you’re wrong. -About what? | -那你们就错了 -错在哪里 |
[15:00] | I started a lot more than 100 fires. | 我放了远不止100场火 |
[15:20] | -Beautiful. -Oh, my God! | -美极了 -我的天 |
[15:24] | I am sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just… | 十分抱歉 我不是想要吓你 我只是… |
[15:30] | You just look so beautiful multi-tasking. | 同时处理多项任务的你 看起来是那么美 |
[15:33] | -What are you doing here? -Well, I work here, too. | -你来这里做什么 -我也在这里工作 |
[15:35] | Yeah, in your own office. Two floors down. | 是的 在你自己的办公室里 两层楼之下 |
[15:38] | -I can’t come over and visit? -Are you insane? | -我不能过来探望你吗 -你疯了吗 |
[15:43] | -What’s wrong? -Have you forgotten last night? | -怎么了 -你忘了昨晚的事了 |
[15:48] | I will never forget last night. | 我绝对不会忘记昨晚 |
[15:51] | We were caught fraternising by one of my bosses. | 我的一位上司抓住我们在交往 |
[15:53] | You know, it was rude of Rossi to show up at your place after work hours. | 你知道 罗西在下班后 去你的公寓很不礼貌 |
[15:58] | Rude? You found him rude? | 无礼?你觉得他无礼? |
[16:00] | You know, maybe I should have a talk with him. | 也许我应该和他谈谈 |
[16:03] | You know, straighten him out. | 说个明白 |
[16:04] | You want to straighten out Agent Rossi? | 你想跟罗西探员说个明白? |
[16:06] | No, what I want is for me to be able to come up here and… | 不 我想要的是可以上楼来 |
[16:10] | And kiss my girlfriend. | 亲吻我的女朋友 |
[16:12] | And if that means I have to talk to him, well, then that’s what I’ll do. | 如果那需要我和他谈谈 我会去找他 |
[16:16] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友? |
[16:21] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[16:24] | Yes? | 是的 |
[16:25] | If you get within 100 feet of Agent Rossi, | 你要是敢走进 距离罗西探员30米的地方 |
[16:27] | I will unleash an unrecoverable virus on your personal computer system | 我会对你的私人电脑系统 释放一种无法恢复的病毒 |
[16:31] | that will reduce your electronic world into something between | 把你的电子世界变成 |
[16:35] | a Commodore 64 and a block of government cheese. | 介于一部C64电脑 和一块乳酪之间的玩意 |
[16:40] | Call me later. | 晚点打电话给我 |
[16:43] | You know there’s not really much to this file, Garcia. | 这份档案里没什么内容 加西亚 |
[16:46] | Yeah, well, there’s a latent fingerprint | 有一个隐约指纹 |
[16:47] | that’s making its second run through AFIS as we speak. | 正在自动指纹辨识系统里进行对比 |
[16:50] | As soon as I get results, I’ll let you know. | 一有结果就会通知你们 |
[16:51] | And then there’s also, apparently, some crime scene notes | 还有一些罗西探员做的 |
[16:54] | that Agent Rossi wrote up that I’m still Splunking for. | 罪案现场笔记 我还在解读 |
[16:57] | So he was on the actual crime scene with the local detectives? | 这么说他和当地警探一起在犯罪现场 |
[17:00] | Could be why it bothers him so much. | 所以他才一直耿耿于怀 |
[17:02] | Well, I highly doubt this was his first scene. | 这不可能是他第一次置身现场 |
[17:04] | Yeah, but it was a bad one. The weapon was a long-handled axe. | 没错 但它的情形惨不忍睹 凶器是一把长柄斧头 |
[17:08] | Yeah, but we’ve seen worse since he’s been back. | 但自他回来后 我们见识过更惨的 |
[17:11] | There’s nothing else cross-referenced? No other crimes tied to this? | 没有别的可参照对比的吗 没有其他案件与这起有关吗 |
[17:15] | No, nothing I can find. | 没有 我没有找到 |
[17:16] | I mean, certainly nothing with these signature elements. | 没有其他具有这些标志性元素的案件 |
[17:19] | Okay, so it’s a double homicide, yes, but a single occurrence | 好的 它是一起双尸案 但只此一起 |
[17:22] | with no apparent issue of state lines. | 没有明显的跨州问题 |
[17:24] | Was there a request from the local authorities for the FBI’s help? | 当地警方有请求联邦调查局的支援吗 |
[17:27] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[17:28] | So then why is this a BAU case? | 那它为什么交由行为分析小组处理 |
[17:30] | I don’t think it was. | 我想并不是那样 |
[17:31] | All right, Garcia, I want you to double check any other unsolved murders | 好的 加西亚 我要你再检查一遍 看这起案件前后在印第安那州 |
[17:34] | in Indiana or the surrounding states near this time. | 或周边州市 是否有其他谋杀悬案 |
[17:36] | Something this brutal doesn’t feel like a one-time thing. | 行凶手段如此残忍 给人感觉不会是仅此一起 |
[17:38] | You got it. | 好的 |
[17:40] | What is it? What is it about this case for him? | 是什么 为什么他对这起案件耿耿于怀 |
[17:47] | What do you want to hear? | 你们想听我说什么 |
[17:49] | How Papa kicked me and Jean’s ass every single day? | 老爸每天是如何痛打我和妈妈 |
[17:54] | Is that the kind of thing you want to hear? | 你们是想听那种事情吗 |
[17:55] | If it’s true. | 如果它是真的 |
[17:57] | Nobody gives a damn about the truth. | 谁都不会去在乎事实 |
[18:07] | -Agent Rossi? -Anything come back yet on that print? | -罗西探员 -那个指纹有什么结果吗 |
[18:10] | No. No matches. Nothing on file. Sorry. | 不 没有吻合的 资料库中没有线索 抱歉 |
[18:12] | What about my notes? | -我的笔记呢 |
[18:13] | Those I have. Do you have a PDA? Because I can e-mail them to you. | -都在我手边 你有PDA吗 我可以寄给你 |
[18:17] | What’s a PDA? | 那是什么东西 |
[18:18] | It’s a Personal Digital… Never mind. Is there a fax number where you’re at? | 个人电子…还是算了 你能使用传真机吗 |
[18:22] | I’m at the Palmer Hotel. I’ll be back there later. I don’t have the number. | 我住在帕尔玛旅馆 晚点会回去 我没有他们的号码 |
[18:25] | Okay, I will find it. | 好的 我来找 |
[18:27] | Thanks. All right, I’ll check back with you in… | 谢谢 我会再联系你 |
[18:29] | And, sir, there’s something else that you should know. | 长官 还有件事你有必要知道 |
[18:32] | Agents Prentiss and Morgan found your office in disarray this morning. | 今早普兰蒂斯和莫根探员 发现你的办公室凌乱不堪 |
[18:36] | -So? -Well, they’re concerned about you. | -那又怎样 -他们很担心你 |
[18:40] | Well, tell them not to be. | 告诉他们没有必要 |
[18:42] | Yeah, sir, that’s the thing. See, I’m sorry… | 是的 长官 那正是问题所在 我很抱歉 |
[18:44] | You told them about this case? | -你说了这起案件的事? |
[18:46] | Yeah. I… We’re all worried about you. | -是的 我们都很担心你 |
[18:49] | Damn it! I asked you to keep this between us! | 该死 我叫你不要说出去 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry. Sir, I know and I… They are going to see you. | 对不起 长官 我知道 我…他们正赶去见你 |
[18:58] | They’re coming here? I don’t need anybody’s damn help! | 他们要来这里?我不需要任何人的帮助 |
[19:04] | Temperature’s dropping. It’s that time of year. | 气温在下降 到了一年的那个时候 |
[19:09] | Warm days, cold nights. | 白天很暖 晚上很冷 |
[19:12] | -It’ll be summer soon. -But not for you. | -夏天很快就要来了 -可惜你没机会过了 |
[19:15] | No. Not for me. | 是的 我没机会过了 |
[19:20] | Let’s talk about the specifics of the case. | 我们来说说这起案件的特别之处 |
[19:23] | Why did you choose Sheila O’Neal? | 你为什么选择了席拉・奥尼尔 |
[19:25] | You got to show me a picture. I don’t know the names. | 你得给我看照片 我不知道名字 |
[19:28] | Is that what this is all about? Some chance to relive all of this? | 这就是你的目的吗 一个重温你罪行的机会 |
[19:31] | I have an excellent memory. I thought you wanted to hear the truth? | 我的记性很好 我以为你们想听事实的真相 |
[19:36] | The truth is they meant nothing to me. | 事实是对我来说 她们什么都不是 |
[19:39] | They were toys. A diversion. | 只是玩具 消遣而已 |
[19:41] | And from the moment I decided to kill them they were dead. | 从我决定杀死她们那一刻起 她们就已经是死人了 |
[19:45] | They begged, they cried, they bargained, | 她们祈求 痛哭 讨价还价 |
[19:47] | and it didn’t matter because they didn’t matter. | 但全都没用 因为她们什么都不是 |
[19:51] | Sometimes I wish I was normal. That I’d had a regular life, but I didn’t. | 有时候我希望自己是正常的 我能度过平凡的一生 但那是奢望 |
[19:59] | Why did you ask us here? | 你为什么要求见我们 |
[20:04] | -I wanted to smell the air. -What? | -我想闻闻空气的味道 -什么 |
[20:07] | They’ve got me on death watch. 24-hour-a-day isolation. | 他们要对我进行死囚监护 24小时全天隔离 |
[20:13] | And I will be until they take me to the death chamber. | 在被押去行刑室前 我都要被隔离 |
[20:15] | So, I wanted to smell the air one last time before I die. | 所以我想在死之前 最后闻一次空气的味道 |
[20:22] | -Thank you for giving me that. -Let’s pack it up. | -感谢你们给了我那个机会 -收拾东西 我们走 |
[20:25] | -Shouldn’t we at least… -No. Now. | -要不要至少… -不 这就走 |
[20:30] | Have a nice trip, Chester. You’re going where you belong. | 一路顺风 切斯特 你会去你该去的地方 |
[20:39] | It’s 5:17. Evening yard started at 5:00. | 现在是5点17分 晚间放风从5点开始 |
[20:47] | The guard staff’s outside with population. | 狱警都在外面监视囚犯 |
[20:51] | There won’t be anyone to open that door for at least 13 minutes. | 不会有人来开门的 至少还要13分钟 |
[21:04] | And it took me less than five to do this. | 做这件事我用了不到五分钟 |
[21:16] | While you were doing your research, | 在你们做调查时 |
[21:18] | maybe a question or two about security tones would have been a good idea. | 若有问及安全警报声会更明智 |
[21:22] | I heard the tones. | 我听到了警报声 |
[21:23] | So you planned to be locked inside with me? With no guns or weapons? | 这么说你想过要和我一起被锁在这里 既没有枪也没有武器 |
[21:29] | I won’t need a gun. | 我不需要枪 |
[21:32] | There’s no way they’re going to execute me next week. | 在我杀死了两名联邦调查局探员后 |
[21:35] | Not after I kill two FBI agents. You saved my life by coming here. | 他们是不可能在下周处死我的 你们来这里正好救了我 |
[21:41] | But unfortunately for you, I’m not a 5-foot tall, 100-pound girl. | 但你不走运 我不是一个1.5米高 90斤重的女孩 |
[21:47] | All your life you’ve gone after victims who couldn’t fight back. | 你一生都在残害那些 无力反抗的受害者 |
[21:51] | And the rest of the time you spent looking over your shoulder. | 其余的时间则是提心吊胆 |
[21:54] | Worried about the knock on the door. | 担心有人找上门 |
[21:56] | Scared that somebody like me would be on the other side | 害怕站在门外的是像我这样的人 |
[21:58] | waiting to put you away. At your core, you’re a coward. | 准备将你就地正法 你的内心是一个胆小鬼 |
[22:04] | Chester, do you want to know why you killed those women? | 切斯特 你想知道 你为什么要杀死那些女人吗 |
[22:08] | What? | 什么 |
[22:10] | Earlier you said you wished that you were different. | 刚才你说希望自己不是这种人 |
[22:12] | I can tell you why you killed them. Why you are what you are. | 我能解释你为什么杀人 为什么变成现在这样 |
[22:24] | If you’re buying, I’m drinking. | 你请客 我喝酒 |
[22:26] | I don’t think any of us could afford this place otherwise. | 我想我们其他人都无力在此消费 |
[22:28] | -Yeah, I know I can’t. -Go home. | -我知道我不能 -回去 |
[22:32] | We thought you might need some help. | 我们认为你可能需要帮忙 |
[22:34] | -You’re wrong. -Come on now, Rossi. | -你们错了 -别这样 罗西 |
[22:37] | Bounce some theories off us. Fresh eyes can’t hurt. | 让我们提出一些新观点 多几个客观意见没坏处 |
[22:40] | -This isn’t even a BAU case. -Maybe not yet. | -这甚至不是小组的案件 -也许还不是 |
[22:43] | But I can make anything a BAU case if I want to. | 但如果我想任何案件都能移交给我们 |
[22:46] | It’s about paperwork and I know the paperwork. | 不过是文书工作 这方面我很在行 |
[22:52] | Why do you care? | 你们为什么会在意 |
[22:55] | Because you do. | 因为你在意 |
[23:01] | You can tell me why I did the things I did? | 你能告诉我 我为什么做那些事? |
[23:04] | I think so. I do. | 是的 我能 |
[23:08] | Your mother’s bipolar | 你母亲有躁郁症 |
[23:10] | and almost certainly an undifferentiated schizophrenic. | 而且可以肯定是一名精神分裂症患者 |
[23:13] | Your father suffered severe shell shock in the war. | 你的父亲在战争中 患上了战后心理障碍 |
[23:16] | What we now refer to as post-traumatic stress disorder. | 现在我们叫它创伤后压力心理障碍症 |
[23:18] | Far as I can tell, he remained clinically depressed the rest of his life. | 据我判断 他一生患有重性抑郁障碍 |
[23:21] | 53 percent of all serial killers have | 有53%的连环杀手 |
[23:22] | some form of mental illness in their family. | 其家族中都有精神病史 |
[23:24] | And in your case, both of your parents suffered | 就你而言 你的父母 |
[23:26] | from psychological disorders, which they largely took out on you. | 都患有心理紊乱 你则是他们的发泄对像 |
[23:29] | They beat each other, as much as they beat you, | 他们互相殴打 连带着打你 |
[23:31] | so violence became a natural expression of love for you. | 对你来说 暴力演变为 一种爱的自然表达方式 |
[23:34] | There’s something called the hypothalamic region of the limbic system. | 在大脑边缘系统里有一个下丘脑 |
[23:37] | It’s the most primitive part of the brain. | 是人脑中最原始的部分 |
[23:39] | It wants what it wants without conscience and without judgement. | 它发自本能 不考虑道德 不做是非判断 |
[23:41] | It’s what makes babies cry when they’re hungry, | 它让婴儿在饥饿时啼哭 |
[23:44] | scream when they want affection, | 在想要疼爱时叫喊 |
[23:46] | become enraged when a toy is taken away from them. | 在玩具被拿走时变得愤怒 |
[23:48] | In most children, a healthy relationship with their mother | 在多数的孩子身上 与母亲之间的健康关系 |
[23:51] | counters the hypothalamus | 能缓解下丘脑的影响 |
[23:52] | and maps the child’s brain into healthy emotional response. | 引导孩子的大脑形成健康的情感反应 |
[23:56] | Hypothalamus never learned control. | 你的下丘脑没能学会控制 |
[23:57] | It still operates on that primitive level. | 它仍在最原始的水平发挥着作用 |
[23:59] | Your records indicate that you display the symptoms of satyriasis. | 你的档案显示你有求雌癖的症状 |
[24:02] | You’re obsessed with sex. | 你执迷于性 |
[24:03] | Sex and love are cross-wired with pain in your mind. | 在你的脑海中 性 爱与痛苦交织在一起 |
[24:05] | Additionally, your hypothalamus won’t allow you to stop seeking the desires | 再加上你的下丘脑不允许你停止去寻求它想满足的欲望 |
[24:09] | that it wants, so you became a sexual sadist. | 所以你变成了一个性虐待狂 |
[24:12] | No sexual partner will ever willingly submit | 正常的性伴侣都不会自愿地服从于 |
[24:14] | to the painful desires that you have, and the only way you can serve them | 你对制造疼痛的渴望 你能获得满足的唯一方法 |
[24:17] | is by making a partner compliant. | 就是让一个伴侣服从 |
[24:18] | Making sure that they do exactly what you want them to do. | 确定她们会按你的想法去做 |
[24:21] | And you ensure that by killing them. | 你通过杀死她们 来实现她们的绝对服从 |
[24:25] | Earlier you said your victims never had a chance. | 之前你说你的受害者从来都没有机会 |
[24:30] | But I think you know deep down | 但我想其实你深知 |
[24:34] | it was you who really never had a chance. | 从来都没有过机会的是你 |
[24:43] | Is everything all right in here? | 一切都好吗 |
[24:44] | Fine. We’re done. | 很好 我们结束了 |
[24:50] | -Is that true? I never had a chance? -I don’t know. Maybe. | -我从来都没有过机会 那是真的吗 -我不知道 也许吧 |
[24:58] | I was here on a serial rapist in ’88. It was pretty short work. | 1988年时 我在这里 调查一起连环强奸案 很快就破案了 |
[25:03] | The guy wasn’t going to win any IQ contests. | 那罪犯的智商让人不敢恭维 |
[25:06] | The day after we collared him, | 在我们逮到他的隔天 |
[25:10] | the local detective was driving me to the airport | 本地警探开车送我去机场 |
[25:14] | and hears a call on his walkie of kids screaming in a house | 他的对讲机传来了一个孩子的呼叫 |
[25:19] | not far from where we were. | 在离我们不远的一栋房子里尖叫着 |
[25:21] | He asks if I mind taking the job in with him. We were first on the scene. | 他问我是否介意跟他一起去调查 我们是最早到达现场的 |
[25:28] | -Inside we found… -Found this. | -在里面 我们发现了… -发现了这个 |
[25:36] | The axe had been left behind, but it had been wiped clean. | 斧头被留了下来 但被擦得很干净 |
[25:40] | Turns out it belonged to the family. | 原本就是那家人的 |
[25:44] | The oldest daughter, Connie, | 大女儿 康妮 |
[25:47] | told me her father bought it on Christmas Eve a few months earlier. | 告诉我是她父亲在平安夜时买的 就在那几个月前 |
[25:53] | To cut down a Christmas tree. | 为了砍圣诞树 |
[25:58] | Now I always associate the whole thing with Christmas. | 现在一到圣诞节 我就会想起这起案件 |
[26:04] | Never been able to put a tree up myself again. | 之后就没再布置过圣诞树 |
[26:09] | So he never hurt the kids at all? | 他完全没有伤害那几个孩子吗 |
[26:12] | Not physically. | 生理上没有 |
[26:14] | But he would have known that the kids were in the house? | 但他知道孩子们就在那栋房子里 |
[26:16] | He only hurt the parents and then left. | 他只是杀了那对父母 然后离开 |
[26:19] | Okay, so using a weapon he found at the scene | 好的 使用在现场找到的凶器 |
[26:22] | and not eliminating all of the potential witnesses, | 不去铲除所有可能的目击者 |
[26:24] | that makes him disorganised. | 那说明他做案没有条理 |
[26:25] | But he left no evidence, which suggests he’s organised. | 可他没有留下证据 又说明他很有条理 |
[26:29] | There was a fingerprint. | 有一个指纹 |
[26:31] | But it was behind the bedroom door. I don’t even think he knew it was there. | 但它是留在卧室门后面的 我甚至认为他并不知道那里有指纹 |
[26:35] | There should have been prints in other places, but they were wiped clean. | 其他地方也应该有指纹的 但都被擦干净了 |
[26:39] | There was an open back door, a drinking glass left in the kitchen. | 一扇敞开的后门 厨房里留下的一个水杯 |
[26:46] | And that one good print was not a match anywhere. | 而那个完整的指纹却找不到主人 |
[26:53] | I’ve been over this a million times. | 我已经思考过无数次 |
[26:56] | I keep thinking, if there was just one more piece, | 我一直在想…如果再有一个证物 |
[27:01] | one more thing to go on, the answer was right in front of me. | 再有一个可追查的线索 答案就在我的眼前 |
[27:06] | -He might be dead. -I have to be sure. | -他可能已经死了 -我必须确定无疑 |
[27:10] | Rossi, if he’s dead, you may never really know. | 罗西 如果他死了 你也许永远都无法知道 |
[27:16] | When we arrived on the scene, before any of the other units got there, | 在我们到达现场的时候 在其他小队赶到之前 |
[27:25] | I could hear them. | 我听到了他们的声音 |
[27:28] | Before I even got out of the car. | 甚至在我下车之前 |
[27:31] | It was a warm morning | 那是一个暖和的早晨 |
[27:35] | and the windows were open in the upstairs bedroom | 楼上卧室的窗户开着 |
[27:40] | and their voices floated out into the street. | 那凄惨的声音回荡在街道上 |
[27:49] | They were crying and calling for their mommy and daddy. | 他们在哭 叫喊着妈妈和爸爸 |
[27:56] | Three terrified children screaming for their murdered parents. | 三个被吓坏的孩子 哭喊着被谋杀的父母 |
[28:07] | I’ve seen so much death and pain, but that sound… | 我目睹过太多的死亡和痛苦 但那个声音 |
[28:14] | It’s been 20 years and I can still hear them screaming every night. | 事情过去20年了 我每晚仍能听到他们的叫喊 |
[28:22] | Crying. | 哭喊着 |
[28:28] | If I can’t tell them for sure that whoever is responsible will never do it again, | 如果我不能确定无疑地告诉他们 凶手再也不会行凶 |
[28:36] | that screaming might never stop. | 那叫喊声也许永远都不会停下来 |
[28:59] | -Alicia. Let’s go! -In a minute. | -艾丽西娅 快点走 -等一下 |
[29:02] | Now, Leesh. | 现在 丽西 |
[29:04] | God! Guess what? My sister’s a bitch. | 老天 我姐姐真够烦人的 |
[29:13] | -Call me. -You didn’t give me your number. | -再打给我 -你没告诉我你的号码 |
[29:16] | Why do you have to be like that? | 你为什么非要那样 |
[29:17] | -Where were you for two days? -It was only one whole day. | -这两天你都去哪里了 -只不过是一整天 |
[29:19] | -Where were you? -I’m 23 years old, Connie. | -你去哪里了 -我23岁了 康妮 |
[29:22] | -You should have called. -You’re not my mother. | -你应该打个电话 -你又不是我妈 |
[29:41] | Hi, Connie. I brought the team with me… | 你好 康妮 我把组员带过来 |
[29:44] | Yeah, you need to stop this. | 你不能再这样下去 |
[29:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:48] | Look, we thought that if we didn’t call you back the last couple of times | 我们以为如果前两次 没有回电给你 |
[29:51] | that you would just give up and leave us alone. | 你就会放弃 不再烦我们 |
[29:54] | I know that it hurts, but I’m only trying to make sure someone | 我知道旧事重提很痛苦 但我只是想 |
[29:58] | pays for your parents’ deaths. | 将杀害你们父母的人绳之以法 |
[30:00] | We don’t care any more. It’s been 20 years. | 我们不再在乎了 都已经20年了 |
[30:04] | We need to be able to move past it. | 我们需要忘掉那件事 |
[30:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:11] | I won’t bother you kids again. | 那我不会再打扰你们了 |
[30:15] | And you’ll stop it with the gifts, too? | 还有不要再送礼物了 |
[30:18] | Gifts? | 礼物? |
[30:19] | What are we supposed to do with a bunch of toys | 给我们几个玩具 |
[30:22] | that remind us of the worst day of our lives? | 提醒我们那段最痛苦的经历 那是什么意思 |
[30:26] | I never sent you any gifts. | 我从来没送过你们礼物 |
[30:43] | -This is it? -It’s all we could find. | -就这些吗 -我们只找到这些 |
[30:45] | We threw a lot of them away. | 很多都被我们扔掉了 |
[30:47] | I wish you would have told me about this. | 你们应该要告诉我这件事 |
[30:49] | We thought you were sending them. | 我们以为是你送的 |
[30:51] | At first, we kind of liked it. Then it just became a bad reminder. | 一开始 我们还挺开心 渐渐地 它开始 让我们想起可怕的往事 |
[30:56] | These are incredibly cheap, aren’t they? | 都是些极廉价的东西 对吧 |
[30:59] | Where would you even buy toys like that? | 这样的玩具要去哪里买 |
[31:01] | -Or why? -How did you receive them? | -还有为什么要买 -你们是怎样收到玩具的 |
[31:03] | They’re usually left on the front porch at night. | 一般都是在夜里放在门廊上 |
[31:06] | Mine was found in my car this time. | 我的这次是放进了我的车里 |
[31:08] | So he’s following you. | 这么说他在跟踪你 |
[31:10] | There was a pickup outside the… | 在我工作地方的外面 |
[31:14] | Where I work. I just… | 有一辆小卡车 |
[31:18] | I always thought it was you. | 我… 我以为是你 |
[31:20] | What do you remember about the pickup? | 你记得那辆小卡车是什么样的吗 |
[31:23] | All I saw was the shape and the headlights. | 我只看到了车的形状和车头灯 |
[31:27] | Morgan, obsessional crimes are your speciality. | 莫根 执迷型犯罪是你的专长 |
[31:30] | Well, there’s two kinds of obsessional offenders that would send gifts to survivors. | 给幸存者寄礼物的执迷型罪犯有两种 |
[31:33] | Sadists, who want to make the families keep reliving the crime, | 虐待狂 他们想让家人 不断地回想起那次犯罪 |
[31:36] | or guilt-laden offenders, | 或有负罪感的罪犯 |
[31:38] | desperately trying to find some type of way to apologise. | 拼命地寻找方式进行道歉 |
[31:41] | Sadists usually use something they know will remind the family | 虐待狂通常会使用那些 他们知道能让家人 |
[31:43] | of the person or the crime. | 想起受害者或罪行的东西 |
[31:45] | Jewellery, newspaper clippings. | 首饰 剪报 |
[31:47] | These don’t look like the kind of things you would send | 这些东西不像是被送出去 |
[31:49] | -to inflict pain on someone. -So guilt-laden. | -挑起某人的痛苦的 -那么是负罪感 |
[31:52] | You know, they actually look like the kind of thing a child would send. | 它们看起来像是 会由一个孩子送出去的东西 |
[31:57] | Okay, well, it’s rare, but an UnSub who feels this much guilt | 好的 那种情况很少见 但一个负罪感如此深重的不明嫌疑犯 |
[32:00] | sometimes commits the crime unintentionally. | 有时是无意犯罪 |
[32:02] | They tend to be developmentally disabled, extremely low-IQ offenders | 他们多是发育不全 智力极低下的罪犯 |
[32:05] | and generally, well, they’re physically large and they’re very strong. | 一般来说 他们的体形高大 而且很强壮 |
[32:08] | Strong enough to hurt somebody accidentally. | 强壮到足以不小心伤到他人 |
[32:10] | -Like Lennie, in Of Mice and Men. -Exactly. | -就像人鼠之间的蓝尼 -是的 |
[32:13] | He needed help then. There wasn’t a fragment of evidence left at the scene. | 若是这样 他需要帮助 现场没有留下任何证据 |
[32:17] | That’s not low-IQ. | 那不是低智商者的所为 |
[32:19] | Well, usually they’re assisted by an older relative | 他们往往有一个年长的亲人协助 |
[32:21] | and it’s almost always a parent. | 而且几乎总是一名家长 |
[32:22] | And this parent rationalises | 这位家长自认为 |
[32:23] | that the UnSub would never try to hurt anybody. | 那名不明嫌疑犯绝不会伤害任何人 |
[32:25] | See, in a lot of ways, this type of UnSub, | 在很多方面 这一类的不明嫌疑犯 |
[32:28] | they’re sort of overgrown children. | 就像是生长过度的孩子 |
[32:32] | JJ, when you get Garcia on the phone, | 珍珍 打给加西亚 |
[32:34] | tell her we’re not looking for other homicides here. | 告诉她我们要查的 不是这里的凶杀案 |
[32:36] | Get her to look into a string of less serious offences in this area. | 让她查找本地区内的轻微犯罪 |
[32:39] | Parks, playgrounds, involving children, | 公园 游乐场 涉及小孩的案件 |
[32:41] | but not necessarily children that have been injured or abused. | 但涉案的孩子 并不一定受伤或遭到虐待 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:46] | See, an UnSub like this, when they seek out children, | 这样的不明嫌疑犯 在他们挑选小孩时 |
[32:49] | they want to play with them, they don’t really want to hurt them. | 他们想和他们玩 并不是真的想伤害他们 |
[32:52] | But it’s their size that frightens people. | 但他们的体形让人害怕 |
[32:55] | This could be that piece you were looking for. | 这也许就是你一直在找的那个线索 |
[33:05] | That was smart to get Hardwick to focus on himself long enough | 让哈德威克把注意力转移到自己身上 |
[33:07] | for the guards to come back. | 拖到让狱警赶来的做法很聪明 |
[33:09] | I find that I do some of my best work under intense terror. | 我发现在面对极端恐惧时 我会有最出色的表现 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry. | -抱歉 |
[33:15] | -For what? -I antagonised the situation. | -为什么 -是我激化了情况 |
[33:19] | -No, you didn’t. -Well, I certainly didn’t help. | -不 你没有 -至少我没有帮到忙 |
[33:24] | I guess you didn’t really help. | 是的 我猜你没有帮到忙 |
[33:29] | So, Haley wants me to sign the divorce papers uncontested, | 海莉想要我在离婚协议书上签字 |
[33:32] | so nobody wastes money on lawyers. | 谁都不必花钱请律师 |
[33:36] | -You don’t want to? -What I want, I’m not going to get. | -你不想签吗 -反正我想要的也都得不到 |
[33:42] | Okay, crime fighters, I’ve got the information you were looking for, | 好的 打击犯罪的英雄们 我有了你们想要的信息 |
[33:44] | but it may lead to more questions than answers. | 但可能引出更多问题 而非答案 |
[33:46] | Oh, of course. | 那是当然 |
[33:47] | There are scads of open petty crimes as described | 过去20年间 在印第安纳的那地区里 |
[33:51] | in the very area of Indiana in the last 20 years. | 轻微犯罪的数量数不胜数 |
[33:54] | But here’s the rub. | 重点在于 |
[33:55] | A large portion of them only occur in the last week of March | 其中的一大部分只发生在每年的 |
[33:59] | and the first week of April every year. And then it gets weirder. | 3月的最后一周到4月的第一周 然后情况变得更加奇怪 |
[34:03] | Because the same kind of crimes crop up in Springfield, Illinois for the next two weeks. | 因为类似的犯罪在接下来的两周 集中发生在伊利诺州的春田 |
[34:07] | And then Des Moines, Iowa in the couple of weeks after that. | 那之后的两周里 又集中在爱荷华州的莫恩 |
[34:10] | -So, he’s travelling. -On a specific schedule for years? | -这么说 他在旅行 -长年以来一个特定的路线 |
[34:13] | Maybe he’s a salesman? | 也许他是一个推销员 |
[34:14] | Who takes a developmentally disabled partner on a sales call? | 谁会带着发育不全的伙伴出门推销 |
[34:22] | -What about a carnival? -Carnival? | -嘉年华会呢 -嘉年华会? |
[34:25] | We went to a carnival the day before. It’s the last thing we did as a family. | 我们在案发前一天去了一个嘉年华会 那是我们全家人一起做的最后一件事 |
[34:29] | -Did anything happen? -No. | -当时有发生什么吗 -没有 |
[34:32] | No, we had to leave early. | 没有 我们不得不提前离开 |
[34:34] | There was this clown that made me a balloon animal. | 有一个小丑做了一个气球动物给我 |
[34:38] | It didn’t even look right, but then he kind of followed me around. | 形状很怪 然后他开始一直跟着我 |
[34:42] | He didn’t really do anything, but my mom got afraid so we left. | 他并没有做什么 但妈妈开始担心 于是离开了 |
[34:46] | -You never told us that. -I didn’t even remember it until now. | -你从没和我们说过那件事 -在这之前 我根本不记得 |
[34:51] | Penelope, pull permits. Find out if this carnival is still in business. | 佩内洛普 申请许可 调查这个嘉年华会是否仍在经营 |
[34:54] | This Betty is ready. | 好的 |
[35:10] | You guys look around. Prentiss, come with me. | 你们去四处看看 普兰蒂斯跟我来 |
[35:21] | Jeff! Get more tie-downs over that Ferris hauler. | 杰夫 把摩天轮绑得更牢些 |
[35:24] | I don’t want to have to slow down halfway across Illinois | 我不想因为那个蠢蛋没有绑紧 |
[35:26] | because that moron left pieces hanging off again. | 而被迫再次在半路停车 |
[35:31] | -Idiot. -You look like you’re in charge. | -全是笨蛋 -看来你是负责人 |
[35:36] | I can’t believe people actually pay good money to play these fixed games. | 我不敢相信真有人花钱 玩这些动了手脚的游戏 |
[35:39] | -Men. -Excuse me? | -男人 -你说什么 |
[35:42] | -It’s not people. It’s men. -Is that a fact? | -并非人人 只有男人 -那是一个事实吗 |
[35:46] | Only a man would waste $50 trying to win that $3 stuffed animal. | 只有男人才会浪费50美元 去赢那个价值三美元的毛绒玩具 |
[35:51] | -You pulling out in a hurry? -That’s the way this business works. | -你们赶着离开吗 -这门生意就是这样 |
[35:55] | Got to be set up where the money is. Right now, that ain’t here. | 你必须去好赚钱的地方 现在这里没钱赚 |
[35:58] | Where you headed to next? Springfield? | 接下来要去哪里 春田吗 |
[36:02] | We’d like to talk to you about one of your clowns. | 我们想和你谈谈这里的一个小丑 |
[36:07] | -Did you go to carnivals as a kid? -Oh, yeah, every year. | -你小时候会去嘉年华会玩吗 -是的 每年都去 |
[36:10] | Yeah, me, too. The first place I had a drink. | 是的 我也是 我的第一杯酒就是在这种地方喝的 |
[36:12] | Clown. | 小丑 |
[36:20] | Come on. | 小丑? |
[36:21] | Clown? This ain’t a circus. Clowns are for the circus. | 我们不是马戏团 马戏团才有小丑 |
[36:25] | You don’t have any clowns in your carnival? | 你的嘉年华会里没有任何小丑吗 |
[36:27] | How about a guy who makes balloon animals? | 有做气球动物的人吗 |
[36:31] | -We might. -Might? | -也许有 -也许? |
[36:33] | -Sometimes. -How long’s he been with you? | -偶尔会有 -他跟着你多久了 |
[36:36] | Look, what is this? | 听着 这是怎么回事 |
[36:38] | This guy would have been complained about. | 这个人经常被人投诉 |
[36:40] | Kids are uncomfortable around him. You’d have gotten reports from parents. | 孩子们害怕待在他身边 你会收到家长的投诉 |
[36:45] | I can’t remember every complaint I get, mister. | 我不可能记得 收到的每一次投诉 先生 |
[36:47] | It’s not “mister.” It’s Agent Rossi. FBI. | 不是先生 我是联邦调查局的罗西探员 |
[36:52] | Now, do you have a son? | 你有儿子吗 |
[36:57] | -A son? -Well, the guy we want to talk to, | -儿子? -我们想找他谈谈 |
[36:59] | he’d have been a big problem for you. | 他一直给你惹麻烦 |
[37:01] | You’d have gotten rid of him a long time ago, unless… | 你一直以来就想把他赶走 只是… |
[37:05] | It would have been difficult for him to hold down a job for long, | 他无法长久地从事一个工作 |
[37:08] | -much less 20 years. -20 years? | -肯定不会有20年那么久 -20年? |
[37:12] | -I really ain’t got time for this. -Make time. | -我真的没有时间说这个 -那就挤出时间 |
[37:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:27] | He didn’t mean to hurt those people. It was my fault as much as his. | 他无意伤害那些人 他有错 我也有错 |
[37:32] | I got busy with one of the rides breaking down | 我忙于修理一个故障的游乐设施 |
[37:35] | and he wandered off. | 他自己走开了 |
[37:38] | He just wanted to see the little girl again. He liked her. | 他只是想再看一眼那个小女孩 他喜欢她 |
[37:42] | He wanted to play. | 他想玩 |
[37:46] | He would never hurt anyone. | 他绝不会伤害任何人的 |
[37:48] | He went into the father’s room by mistake. | 他不小心走进了那位父亲的房间 |
[37:50] | He came after him with an axe and he hit Joey with it so he got mad. | 那父亲拿起斧头要赶走他 用斧头打了乔伊 让他生气了 |
[37:55] | That’s all. I mean, that’s understandable. | 仅此而已 那是可以理解的 |
[37:58] | I mean, isn’t that understandable? | 不是吗 |
[38:00] | He gets hit with an axe and he gets mad? | 用一把斧头打他 让他生气了 |
[38:03] | He was sorry as soon as he did it. He even put them back in bed. | 他事后就开始后悔 他甚至把他们抱上了床 |
[38:06] | He just got angry. | 他只是一时发火 |
[38:08] | And I was too late. I was too late! I couldn’t save them. | 而我过去太迟了 救不了他 |
[38:15] | But every year I take him back and I make him remember what he did. | 但每年我都会带他回去 让他记住自己做过的事 |
[38:19] | I even make him pick something from the joints to give them. | 我甚至让他从摊位里 挑选礼物送给那几个孩子 |
[38:23] | He never forgets. Never. I make sure of that. Never. | 他没有忘记过 从来没有 我确保他不会忘 永远不会 |
[38:29] | Look, he’s a good boy. | 听着 他是一个好孩子 |
[38:36] | -FBI. -Daddy! Daddy. | -联邦调查局 -爸爸 |
[38:40] | -Get your ass out of there right now! -Daddy! Daddy! | -马上从那里出来 -爸爸 |
[38:45] | -Let’s go! Let’s go! Get out! -Daddy. | -我们走 出来 -救我 爸爸 |
[38:48] | Don’t hurt him! | -不要伤害他 |
[38:50] | -Help me, Daddy! Help me! Daddy! -Don’t fight, Joe! | -救救我 救救我 爸爸 -不要抵抗 乔伊 |
[38:53] | -Daddy, help me. -Stay down! I need your cuffs! | -爸爸 救命 -趴下 给我你的手拷 |
[38:55] | -Mine aren’t long enough. -Don’t hurt him. | -我的不够长 -不要伤害他 |
[38:57] | -Stay down! Don’t move! -Don’t you hurt him! He won’t fight you! | -趴下 不要乱动 -不要伤害他 他不会反抗的 |
[39:01] | -Help me! -What’d I say? Stop it! Stop it! | -救救我 -我说了 停下来 |
[39:10] | He’s a good boy. He’s a really good boy. | 他真的是一个好孩子 |
[39:14] | -Daddy, help me! -Don’t fight, Joe. | -爸爸 救我 -不要抵抗 乔伊 |
[39:17] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[39:21] | The title should be delivered in the next few days. | 几天后就能完全更名 |
[39:24] | -You’re just giving us a house? -Giving it back. | -你要送给我们一栋房子? -是物归原主 |
[39:27] | It’s been kept clean and maintained. It should sell for a decent price. | 房子一直有进行清洁和维修 应该能卖个好价钱 |
[39:32] | You could all get a fresh start. | 你们都能有崭新的开始 |
[39:34] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[39:36] | I think your parents would have wanted you to have it. | 我认为你们的父母会希望你们拥有它 |
[39:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:49] | -Thanks, man. -You’re welcome. | -谢了 老兄 -别客气 |
[39:54] | These belonged to your mother. | 这是你们母亲的 |
[39:59] | Your grandmother let me hold onto them until… | 你们的奶奶要我保留着 直到… |
[40:03] | Well, you should have them back now. | 那么 现在是时候还给你们了 |
[40:12] | Well, my team is waiting for me. | 组员都在等我了 |
[40:17] | Agent Rossi, I’d like you to have these. | 罗西探员 请收下这个 |
[40:26] | Is it okay if I call you sometime? | 我能偶尔打电话给你 |
[40:30] | Just to let you know how we’re doing? | 告诉你 我们过得怎么样吗 |
[40:34] | Anytime, kiddo. Anytime. | 任何时候 孩子 任何时候都可以 |
[41:16] | Pretty boy, how was Connecticut? | 小帅哥 康乃狄格之行如何 |
[41:19] | Ultimately uneventful. | 最终算是平淡无奇 |
[41:21] | Sir, there’s somebody waiting to speak to you in your office. | 长官 有人在办公室里等你 |
[41:29] | Agent Rossi, we need to talk. About Penelope. | 罗西探员 我们需要谈谈 关于佩内洛普 |
[41:38] | Man to man. | 男人与男人之间谈话 |
[41:43] | Man to man. | 男人和男人之间 |
[41:46] | -What about Penelope? -I don’t know. | -佩内洛普怎么了 -我不知道 |
[41:49] | Garcia and Kevin, sitting in a tree… | 加西亚和凯文坐在树上 |
[41:53] | Get out of here. You’re serious? | -少胡说 -你说真的? |
[41:55] | Just when I thought | 我还以为 |
[41:57] | nothing scandalous was ever going to happen around here. | 这里不可能有艳事发生 |
[42:00] | What? What does that mean? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[42:02] | Didn’t you hear JJ? | 你没有听到珍珍说什么吗 |
[42:03] | The song meant something? No. No, I missed it. | 那首歌另有意思吗 我没有听出来 |
[42:06] | Yeah, it… | 是… |
[42:10] | -You know what? Never mind. -What? | -知道吗 还是算了 -什么 |
[42:19] | “There is no formula for success, | “世上没有成功的方程式” |
[42:22] | “except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.” | “也许除了无条件地接受生活 以及它带来的一切” |
[42:27] | Arthur Rubinstein. | 阿图尔・鲁宾斯坦 |
[42:29] | 弗吉尼亚最高法院 | |
[42:30] | 艾伦・哈奇纳 |