Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The bid is 150. Do I hear 200? 底价150 有人出价200吗
[00:05] 200, do I hear 250? A lot of stuff in this unit, people. 200 还有人出价250吗 这仓库里的东西可不少 各位
[00:11] 250, do I hear three? 250 还有人出价300吗
[00:14] -300. -Stu, what are you doing? -斯图 你要干什么
[00:16] -Making my move. -We said 250 was the cutoff. -我要出价 -我们说好了250就封顶
[00:19] 300 going once, twice… 300一次 两次
[00:23] -350. -Leave it alone, Stu. -350 -别出价了 斯图
[00:26] -450. -Dude! -450 -兄弟
[00:28] I’ve got to show this guy we’re serious. 我要让那个人知道 我们是认真的
[00:31] The bid is 450. Do I hear 500? 有人出450 还有人出500吗
[00:33] -There are three other units up today. -I’ve got a feeling about this one. -今天还有其他三个拍卖点 -这个我很有把握
[00:36] 450 going once… 450 一次
[00:38] Last time you had a feeling, we ended up 上次你有把握的时候
[00:39] with a crate of dead car batteries and a dog bed. 我们最后拿到了 一箱废汽车电池和一个狗窝
[00:42] 450 going twice… 450 两次
[00:45] Sold. It’s all yours, boys. Settle up at the office. 成交 是你们的了 小伙子们 来办公室付钱
[00:48] -Nice. Wow. That’s good. -Congratulations. -太好了 不错 -恭喜
[00:49] -Nice. -Come on. -太好了 -拜托
[01:10] Check it out. 快看看 都是些值钱的东西
[01:32] It’s like a journal or something. 像是本日记之类的东西
[01:38] Dude, that is wrong. 兄弟 这不对劲
[01:41] Where do you even find stuff like that? 你会在哪里找这样的东西
[01:42] No idea. 不知道
[01:44] But there’s got to be a market for it though, right? 但应该是有市场的 对吧
[01:59] I think we need to call the cops. 我觉得我们该报警
[02:12] -You got something? -Not sure. -你发现什么了吗 -不确定
[02:13] From an old storage unit. 在一个旧仓库发现的
[02:15] Case agent from the Philly field office sent it to me. 费城驻外办公室的办案探员 寄给我的
[02:18] -Somebody you know? -She knows me, you know. -是熟人吗 -她认识我 你懂的
[02:22] A fan. Your world’s a very crowded place, isn’t it? 是位粉丝 你的世界非常拥挤 对不对
[02:25] -You’d be surprised. -This is detailed. -你会非常吃惊的 -写得很详细
[02:29] Future tense. They’re fantasies. 将来时 这些都是幻想
[02:31] That agent thinks it could be more than that. 那位探员认为可能不止这些
[02:33] -There’s more of this? -Few boxes in the field office. -还有更多吗 -现场办公室还有几箱
[02:36] I’d like to drive up there, look at the rest of the material. 我想开车去趟那里 看看剩下的东西
[02:38] -Make a judgement from that. -Take Reid with you. -这样才好判断 -带瑞德一起去
[02:42] Road trip, nice. 公路旅行 不错
[02:43] I’ve got Books on Tape with Peter Coyote 我可以听彼得・考约特的有声读物
[02:45] reading the entire Foundation Trilogy. 听完整本《基地三部曲》
[02:50] 联邦调查局驻外办公室
[02:51] 宾州 费城
[02:57] How do you get used to the staring? 你怎么习惯被盯着看的
[03:00] I’d feel like I perpetually have something stuck in my teeth. 我会觉得 我牙上永远沾着东西
[03:03] You learn to ignore it. 学会忽略就好了
[03:06] I’m not terribly interested in what you can’t do, Roy. 我对你做不到的事情 没什么兴趣 罗伊
[03:10] We have the best resources in the world, one of which is supposedly you. 我们有世界上最好的资源 其中一个就是你
[03:14] Just get me that match. 帮我找对人
[03:18] David Rossi, in my office. Somebody pinch me. 大卫・罗西来我办公室 有人不相信我的话
[03:22] You must be Agent Morris. -你应该是莫里斯探员
[03:23] Jill, please. Can I get you anything? Coffee… -喊我吉尔就行 你要喝点什么吗 咖啡之类的
[03:26] Actually, if you don’t mind, I’d like for Dr Reid and I to get to this. 事实上 如果你不介意 我和瑞德博士想处理这个
[03:30] Dr Reid. Thank you both for coming. You won’t be disappointed. 瑞德博士 谢谢二位前来 你们不会失望的
[03:34] What other materials do you have? 你还有什么其他东西
[03:35] We found assorted artwork, torture porn, bondage, 我们发现了各种各样的艺术品
[03:38] but what strikes me is the prose. 性虐片 施虐带 但让我震惊的是那些散文
[03:40] It screams of high-order sexual predator. 充斥着高阶性捕食者的呼声
[03:43] -I think we’re onto something big. -Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. -我觉得这些很有问题 -我们先不要妄下定论
[03:46] I assume you ran the name of whoever rented the unit. 我推测你已经查了那个仓库是谁租的
[03:48] Yeah, the name was fake, Louis Ivey. There’s no record of such a person. 是的 假名 路易斯・艾维 这个名字没有任何记录
[03:51] -Did he pay in cash? -Till he went into arrears. -他是付现金的吗 -直到他欠了租金
[03:53] Six months without a payment, 六个月没付款
[03:55] and the owner is allowed to auction his contents. 仓库老板可以拍卖掉他的东西
[03:57] What I’ve read so far suggests an orderly personality, 据我目前所看过的东西 这个人做事井井有条
[04:00] not likely to miss payments. 不像会拖欠租金的
[04:02] Well, he screwed up. They all do eventually, right? 他搞砸了 他们最终都会搞砸 对不对
[04:07] Maybe I will take that coffee. 我还是来杯咖啡吧
[05:50] You were in there a long time. 你在里面很久了
[05:51] I wanted to look at all of it. To be sure. 我想全部都看一遍 这样才好确定
[05:54] -And are you? -No. -那你确定吗 -不确定
[05:58] Really? 真的吗
[06:02] I would be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed. 要说不失望的话 你肯定知道我在骗你
[06:05] The materials are the product of a disturbed individual, 这些文件的作者饱受困扰
[06:07] but there’s nothing there to convince me that 但没有什么能让我确信
[06:09] the person has enacted on his fantasies. 他实践了自己的幻想
[06:14] -So you’ve come to say goodbye. -I’m afraid so. -所以你是过来说再见的 -恐怕是的
[06:18] We’ve got real cases in Quantico. Cases with bodies. 我们在匡提科还有案子 有尸体的案子
[06:22] But if I am right about this thing, there will be plenty of those. 但如果这件事我对了 会有很多尸体
[06:28] It was nice meeting you. 很高兴见到你
[06:33] There was something else in the boxes. 盒子里还有一些东西
[06:38] In Eyes of a Predator, you wrote that collection of integumentary items 在《捕食者之眼》里 你写到搜集皮毛物品
[06:41] is a definitive precursor. Skin, nails, hair. 是一个明确的前兆 皮肤 指甲 头发
[06:47] This guy is for real. 这家伙是来真的
[06:58] I’ll call my team. We’ve got work to do. 我会打电话给我们的组员 我们有工作要做了
[07:03] Great. 太好了
[07:44] 斯吉吉尔河高速公路76号 西
[07:46] “I know indeed what evil I intend to do, “我明确知道 我想成为什么样的恶魔”
[07:49] “but stronger than all my afterthoughts is my fury, “但我的愤怒比我的追悔更强烈”
[07:52] “fury that brings upon mortals the greatest evils.” Euripides. “愤怒给人类带来了最大的邪恶” 欧里庇得斯
[07:57] Is this everything from the unit? 这是仓库里所有的东西吗
[07:59] No, we pulled the salient materials 不是 我们挑出了重点物件
[08:00] and had Philly PD process the rest of the items on site. 让费城警局在现场处理剩下的物件了
[08:03] -What else was there? -Just some books, albums, toys. -那里还有些什么 -一些书 相册 玩具
[08:06] -Toys? -Yeah, old stuff. -玩具 -是的 很旧
[08:08] Like from his childhood. We were able to lift some prints, 应该是小时候的玩具 我们采集了一些指纹
[08:11] but AFIS was a bust. He’s not in our system. 但是 自动指纹识别系统没有发现
[08:13] Morgan, Prentiss, go back to the unit 他不在系统里 莫根 普兰蒂斯 你们去一趟那个仓库
[08:15] and see what else it can tell us about the man. 看看还有什么其他发现
[08:17] I’ll get you directions. 我给你们带路
[08:18] We have to establish if this guy’s taking his fantasies to the next level. 我们要确定这个人的幻想 有没有升级到下一步
[08:22] We could use these materials, try to identify a signature, 我们可以用这些物件 试着确认某种特征
[08:24] and connect him to any open cases. 看看他和公开案件有无联系
[08:26] On the surface, it reads like he wanted to try it all. 表面看来他想所有都试一遍
[08:28] I think isolating any one aspect might be tough. 我觉得 孤立任何一方面都很困难
[08:30] Well, dig deeper. Try linguistics. 继续挖掘 试试语言学角度
[08:32] Look for patterns in the handwriting. Rossi and I will take the images. 看看书写笔迹有什么规律 罗西和我负责照片
[08:35] Find the fetish, find the fiend. 找到迷恋就找到了恶魔
[08:42] Hey, you want to make this interesting? 嘿 你想玩个小游戏吗
[08:44] Best insights, loser buys lunch. 看谁更有洞察力 输的人请吃午餐
[08:46] -Bring it on, girl. -Okay. -放马过来 姑娘 -好的
[08:48] It looks like we have a happy kid. 看起来他是个开心的孩子
[08:50] Well-rounded, varied interests. 多才多艺 兴趣广泛
[08:54] This looks to have been drawn at about the schematic stage. 这些看来是在图解阶段画的
[08:57] So that would make him about six years of age at the time, right? 那他那个时候大概六岁 对不对
[09:01] It’s dated 1976, so that would make him about 38 now. 日期是1976年 那他现在应该38岁了
[09:06] The kid’s blonde, assuming it’s autobiographical. 这孩子是金发 我猜这是个自传
[09:08] -He’s Caucasian. -Yeah, you hit that one on the head. -他是白人 -是的 这点你说对了
[09:11] 范海伦
[09:15] But now here, look. 快看这里
[09:16] Look at how the drawings change over the years. 看看这些画之后是怎么变化的
[09:19] A bright sun, a loving family, an idyllic home, 明亮的太阳 充满爱的家庭 田园般的家
[09:22] but then the mother goes away. 但后来妈妈不见了
[09:26] Maybe she leaves them, maybe she dies. 或许她离开了他们 或许她去世了
[09:30] The father struggles to make ends meet. 爸爸努力维持家庭
[09:33] The boy begins to withdraw, retreating within himself. 男孩开始变得内向 离群索居
[09:40] This is his turning point. 这就是他的转折点
[09:47] So what informed his fantasies? And when did it begin? 那是什么让他有这些幻想的 又是什么时候开始的
[09:52] This is the earliest one I found. 1982. 这是我所找到最早的 1982年
[09:55] It’s tame in comparison to the later stuff. 和后期的东西相比有点平淡
[09:57] -Vintage. -You think he was a collector? -复古 -你觉得他是搜藏者
[10:00] -Or it was handed down. -From his father? -或者这是传下来的 -他爸爸传给他的吗
[10:04] I can still remember my dad’s less-than-skilfully-hidden stash. 我还记得我爸爸拙劣的藏品
[10:07] But this guy graduated to harder stuff. The torture porn, it’s brutal. 但这个人后面变本加厉了 性虐片 太残忍了
[10:12] It brought out certain desires, the early exposure was a trigger. 它引发了某些欲望 早期的接触是触发器
[10:15] When I interviewed Bundy, he had a theory about pornography. 我访问邦迪的时候 他有一个关于色情的理论
[10:19] He said, “If you want to stop people from becoming like me, 他说“如果你想阻止 别人变成我这样”
[10:22] -“don’t burn Catcher in the Rye…” -Burn Hustler. -“不要烧了麦田捕手” -“烧掉皮条客”
[10:25] I read your books, too, Dave. 我也看了你的书 大卫
[10:28] I got some textbooks in here. 这里有一些教科书
[10:30] Engineering, mathematics, 工程学 数学
[10:33] -CAD manual. -Trade school. -电脑辅助设计手册 -职业学校
[10:36] Okay, so he’s in a fix-it field, construction, home improvement. 他从事修补领域的工作 建筑 家居装饰
[10:40] That’s good, but I think I’ve got you. 不错 但我觉得我已经赢了
[10:42] Not so fast. 没那么快
[10:46] Look at these. Dresses. 看看这些衣服
[10:51] What? They’re different sizes. 怎么了 码数都不同
[10:55] They were different sizes. They’ve been altered. 这些衣服的码数都不同 这些衣服都被改过了
[11:01] Cross-dresser. Looks like I’m buying lunch. 变装者 看来我要买午餐了
[11:06] Extra-linguistic indicators in his writing suggest 他文字里语言外的指示性特征
[11:09] that he’s most excited by the prospect of electric shock. 显示他最期待电击
[11:12] As a method of torture. Be specific. 作为一种折磨方式 说具体点
[11:15] When you’re in a court, the judge will demand it. 如果是在法庭上 法官会要求你说具体点
[11:17] See how heavy his handwriting becomes? 看到他的笔迹变得有多重了吗
[11:18] At times, he’s so exhilarated he actually rips through the page. 有时甚至太兴奋 以至于把纸张都划破了
[11:21] The idiolect supports that as well. 个人习语也支持了这一点
[11:22] I mean, nowhere else is he as creative in his descriptions. 我是指 他在文字描述上 是最有创意的
[11:24] Good work. You found a signature that’s easy to track. 分析得很好 你发现的这个特征很容易追踪
[11:27] The electrical burns on his victims will be unmistakable. 他的受害者身上的电烧伤会很明显
[11:30] This is Dana Foster, she’s a 34-year-old real-estate agent 这是达娜・福斯特 34岁
[11:33] from the suburb of Blue Bell. She was murdered five years ago, 蓝铃郊区的房地产中介 五年前
[11:36] when she went to meet a prospective buyer at a house in Bucks County. 前往巴克斯县一间房 见买家时被杀
[11:40] Her nude body was found in a cellar, and she was strangled and raped. 全身赤裸被发现在地下室 遭性侵后被勒死
[11:43] And here’s the torture behaviour that Reid 这是瑞德从那些日记里
[11:45] identified from the journals. 确认的一些折磨行为
[11:46] The contact wounds are burn marks, 接触伤口是烧痕
[11:47] most likely the result of electrical current. 非常有可能是电流造成的
[11:49] Any leads on the buyer she went to meet? 她去见的买家有什么线索吗
[11:51] -Fake name. -Louis Ivey. -假名字 -路易斯・艾维
[11:54] Could this guy be any more perfect? 这家伙还能更无所不能吗
[11:57] -Were her clothes found at the scene? -No, how did you know? -她的衣服是在现场发现的吗 -不是 你怎么知道的
[12:00] He takes them as souvenirs, and he alters them to fit his own frame. 他把衣服当成纪念品 然后改成适合自己的尺码
[12:04] -So he’s bisexual? -Actually, most cross-dressers -那他是双性恋吗 -事实上 大多数变装者
[12:06] are heterosexual. It’s fairly common in sexual predators. 都是异性恋 这在性侵犯者中很常见
[12:10] What about her hair? Was any of it missing? 那她的头发呢 有少吗
[12:12] Not that was reported. 报导里未涉及
[12:14] JJ, contact Garcia and widen the victim search. 珍珍联系加西亚 扩大受害者搜索范围
[12:16] Rossi and I will go visit the crime scene. 罗西和我去一下犯罪现场
[12:23] -Watch this, Daddy. -Hold on, Son, let me get the door. -快看 爸爸 -等一下 儿子 我去开门
[12:28] Mr Overholt? I’m Agent Hotchner, 奥弗霍特先生吗 我是霍奇纳探员
[12:32] this is Agent Rossi. We’re with the FBI. 这位是罗西探员 我们是联邦调查局的
[12:33] -FBI? -You’ve lived in this house -联邦调查局 -你在这间房子里
[12:35] -for four years, correct? -Yeah. -住了四年 对吗 -是的
[12:38] I assume disclosures were made at the time of sale about what occurred here. 我猜你在买房的时候 中介有和你披露过 这间房子发生过什么事
[12:42] Yeah. 是的
[12:44] My son doesn’t know about that. I’d prefer to keep it that way. 我儿子不知道 我也希望他不会知道
[12:47] Of course, we understand. We’ll be discreet. 当然 我们理解 我们会谨慎的
[12:49] We just need to take a look at your cellar. 我们只需要看看你的地下室
[12:54] I’ve had it locked up since we moved in. You know, 我们搬进来就封起来了
[12:57] it’s kind of useless, anyway. 反正也没什么用
[12:58] It floods when it rains, it’s really damp, 下雨的时候还会灌水 闻起来真的很潮湿
[13:01] and all the electrical is messed up. 电路都搞得一塌糊涂
[13:09] Hope you guys don’t mind if I stay up here. 希望你们不介意我在这待着
[13:11] We’ll try not to take too long. 我们尽量不花太多时间
[13:18] So he’s done with the tour of the main house, 所以他看完了主屋
[13:23] but before he goes he asks the realtor 但在离开前他问中介 能否看看地下室
[13:27] to see the cellar, and boom. 然后不幸就发生了
[13:31] Contusion on the back of her head says he surprised her, 她脑后的挫伤显示 他突然对她下毒手
[13:34] incapacitated her with a blunt object. 用一个重物击倒了她
[13:36] Thick walls, neighbours are few and far between. 墙很厚 邻居很少又住得很远
[13:40] He can make her scream as loud as he wants to. 他想让她叫得多大声 就可以让她叫得多大声
[13:43] Rope burns on her wrists. He probably suspended her, 手腕上有烧伤痕 他可能把她吊起来了
[13:46] here, like in his drawings. 就像他这里画的一样
[13:50] And then he applied the current and watched her whole body spasm. 然后他通了电流 看着她全身痉挛
[13:54] He makes her dance. But where does he get the juice? 他逼她跳舞 但他是怎么通电的呢
[13:56] Cattle prod? Taser? 电动棒还是泰瑟枪
[14:00] Contact wounds don’t conform to that. 接触伤口和那个不相符
[14:05] -Outlet’s been tampered with. -Careful. -插座被改了 -当心
[14:12] Jerry-rigged. Clamp is still there. 临时改的 夹子还在这里
[14:15] He didn’t have to use a Taser. He pulled power from the house. 他根本不必用泰瑟枪 他借用了房子的电
[14:18] Handy guy. 手真巧
[14:23] -Dave and Hotch are back. -Thanks, I’ll be right in. -大卫和霍奇回来了 -谢谢 我马上就来
[14:28] Wow. That’s impressive. 真厉害
[14:32] It’s just stuff on the wall. 都不过是墙上的摆饰
[14:34] You know, I didn’t join the Bureau to win awards. 我加入联邦调查局 不是为了得奖的
[14:37] Then maybe you can loan me a couple. 那或许你可以借我几个
[14:41] Hey, JJ, what do you think of these? 嘿 珍珍 你怎么看这些
[14:44] 交流直流凶手 电击虐待狂凶手
[14:46] 高压屠夫 电击治疗师
[14:47] What’s this? 这是什么
[14:48] Well, we can’t call him the UnSub forever. 我们不能永远喊他不明嫌疑人
[14:52] We generally try not to mythologise these guys. 我们通常尽量不把这些人神话化
[14:57] Right. Yeah, these aren’t very good anyway. 是的 这些也不是很好听
[15:01] The fact is, we don’t even know if this guy’s a serial. 是的 事实上 我们甚至 不知道他是不是连环杀人犯
[15:04] Actually, we do. 但我们知道
[15:06] Three females, aged 31 to 38. 三名31至38岁的女性
[15:08] Discovered off freeways in Maryland, Jersey and New York. 在马里兰 纽泽西 纽约的高速公路旁被发现
[15:11] All naked, burn wounds consistent with the signature. 全都是裸体 烧伤痕 与我们发现的特征相符
[15:14] And he disposed of all of the bodies in different states to avoid detection. 他在不同的州抛尸 以防被查到
[15:18] Garcia, when were these bodies discovered? 加西亚 这些尸体是什么时候发现的
[15:20] Between ’02 and spring of ’03. 2002年到2003年春天
[15:23] After the real-estate agent, he changed his methods. 房产中介之后 他改变了作案手法
[15:25] -Fast learner. -Four kills by the age of 30. -学得很快 -30岁时已经杀了四个人
[15:30] And he was just getting started. 他还只是刚开始
[15:35] We’ve connected the three new bodies with missing person cases, 有三具尸体我们已经 和失踪人口案件联系起来
[15:38] so, with a total of four victims on the board, 所以一共是有四个被害人
[15:40] we’ve been able to narrow down the UnSub’s type. 我们已经缩小了 不明的嫌疑人受害者类型
[15:42] Thirties, attractive, Caucasian, upwardly mobile? 30出头 性感 积极向上的白人女性吗
[15:45] Yeah. College grads. Above-average income. Career women. 大学毕业生 中等以上收入 职业女性
[15:49] Have you established a cycle? 确认行凶周期了吗
[15:50] Ten months between the realtor and the first of these victims, 房产中介和第二个受害者 中间隔了十个月
[15:52] then seven months, three months. 然后是七个月 三个月
[15:54] He’s practically doubling his pace every time. 他几乎每次都把速度加倍
[15:56] As with most prolific killers, the cooling-off period 和大多数多产的凶手一样
[15:58] tends to shorten after each murder. 行凶冷静期在每次谋杀后都在缩短
[16:00] Last known victim was found almost five years ago. 上一个受害者是在五年前发现的
[16:04] Five years? So, could he have stopped? 五年 那他是停止行凶了吗
[16:06] No, not this guy. It’s more likely we just haven’t found the bodies yet. 不 他不会停止 只不过我们还没发现尸体
[16:09] And there may not even be bodies, per se. 可能根本就没有尸体了
[16:12] We know that he wrote extensively about 我们知道他写了很多
[16:13] creating a homemade incinerator. 关于如何自制焚化炉的东西
[16:16] So, how many are we talking? Ballpark? 那我们说的受害者有多少 大概
[16:18] Extrapolate the cycle, in the last five years 按他的行凶周期推断 过去五年里
[16:21] he will have killed approximately 19 more women. 他应该又杀了约19名女性
[16:26] That’s great stuff, guys. Keep me posted. 不错的发现 各位 及时通知我
[16:34] She does know we don’t work for her, right? 她知道我们不是为她工作的吧
[16:38] With four known victims, we should start 已经发现了四名受害者 我们应该
[16:40] by re-interviewing friends and family. 重新访问她们的家人和朋友
[16:43] We’re looking for a white male in his 30s to 40s. 我们要找的是30到40岁的白人男性
[16:47] And with his knowledge of circuitry and wiring, 考虑到他的电路和布线知识
[16:50] we think that he’s either an electrician or electrical engineer. 我们认为他要么是一个电工 要么是一个电气工程师
[16:53] It’s a job that may give him access to a victim’s home or workplace. 他的工作能让他接触到 受害者的家或工作的地方
[16:57] The opportunity to observe his targets. 有机会观察他的目标
[17:00] They’re attractive, professional women. 她们是性感的职业女性
[17:03] He sees them as strong, righteous, unattainable. 在他眼里 她们坚强正直 高不可攀
[17:08] So he seeks to tear them down, 所以他试图摧毁她们
[17:10] to reduce them to base sexual creatures and punish them. 把她们贬低成基础性生物 惩罚她们
[17:16] He’s a true sexual sadist, 他是个真正的性施虐狂
[17:19] a typology we refer to as anger-excitation, 这种类型我们称之为愤怒刺激
[17:22] meaning he becomes sexually aroused by the suffering of his victims. 意思就是 借着折磨虐待他的受害者 他就会得到性冲动
[17:26] Killing these women is an afterthought. 杀了她们是事后想法
[17:28] Their pain is what he’s after, 他追求的是让她们痛苦
[17:31] and he takes his time to exact maximum stimulation. 所以他慢慢地索取最大的刺激
[17:34] What about his trophies? He keeps their clothes, right? 那他的战利品呢 他拿走她们的衣服 对吗
[17:37] Yes, we believe he’s using them for rehearsal fantasies. 是的 我们认为他用衣服 进行幻想预演
[17:40] By dressing as his victims, he can relive the torture. 装扮成他的受害者 他能重温折磨的过程
[17:43] It’s during this time that he most likely pleasures himself 就是在这些时候 他最有可能自娱自乐
[17:46] in order to reinforce his association between suffering and gratification. 以增强他那种 痛苦与满足之间的联系
[17:50] And when he becomes dissatisfied with this, he seeks out a new victim. 当他不再满足时 他就去寻找新的受害者
[17:54] Keep in mind, he’s been doing this for a long time, 记住 他这么做已经很久了
[17:56] and he’s been thinking about doing it most of his life. 他一生大部分时间都在想着做这件事
[17:59] He’ll continue to evolve, finding new ways of 他会变本加厉 找到挑战自己的新方法
[18:02] challenging himself and increasing his stimulation threshold. 并增加他的刺激值
[18:06] -There are no boundaries for this man. -Hotch. -这个人没有止境 -霍奇
[18:11] He’s an individual that we believe to be 我们认为这个人目前
[18:13] currently active within our community. 在我们的社区里很活跃
[18:15] If it were not for certain evidence brought to our attention in recent days, 要不是最近这几天我们发现了一些证据
[18:19] he may well have continued to operate without our knowledge. 他可能还会继续作案
[18:21] -We’re still investigating more… -Did you know about this? -我们还在继续… -你知道这件事吗
[18:24] …who might have been his victims. …调查一些细节
[18:26] But now that he is on our radar, 但现在 他在我们的调查范围内
[18:27] you can rest assured that we will find him and bring him to justice. 大家可以放心 我们会找到他的 并将他绳之以法
[18:37] Agent, I don’t know how you usually do things, 探员 我不知道 你们通常是怎么办案的
[18:40] but you need to let my team know 但你准备开新闻发布会
[18:42] if you’re planning on holding a press conference. 你就要让我的组员知道
[18:44] No, it wasn’t a conference, it was just an announcement. 不 那不是新闻发布会 只是一个声明
[18:47] I think you know what I mean. 我想你明白我的意思
[18:48] We’re sending half the cops in the city out to canvass, 我们已经派出市里一半警力 出去搜寻嫌犯
[18:50] the story would have leaked. 消息可能已经走漏了
[18:52] I was just putting a reassuring face on the situation. 我出面只是让群众安心
[18:54] -Your face. -I’m the case agent. -你出面 -我是办案探员
[18:56] And you’re also outranked by every member of my team. 你的级别比我们每位组员都高
[18:58] Meaning what, you’ll vote me off the island? 什么意思 你们要投票让我走吗
[19:01] Nothing tears a case apart faster 如果探员只为自已的名利着想
[19:03] than an agent trying to make his or her name on it. 一个案子很快就会毁了
[19:06] I am trying to protect my city 我只是想保护我的城市
[19:07] from what could be the most prolific serial killer since Charles Cullen. 避免另一个像查理斯・古伦的 连环杀人凶手出现
[19:10] What about Michael Strenko? Florian Gall? Christopher Hardgrove? 那麦可・斯特恩克 弗洛里・恩戈尔 克里斯多夫・哈德格罗夫呢
[19:13] -I don’t know those names. -Those are Cullen’s victims. -好吧 我不知道那些名字 -那些都是古伦的受害者
[19:17] Nobody remembers the victims, everybody remembers the killer, 没有人记得受害者 但所有人都记得凶手
[19:19] and that’s exactly what happens when an agent puts 当探员提前暴露案件情况时
[19:21] the story ahead of the case. 就会发生这样的情况
[19:23] And the Bureau doesn’t need any more agents like that. Do you understand? 联邦调查局不需要更多这样的探员 明白吗
[19:37] No, I have no doubt that she’s highly capable. I’m just… 不 我毫不怀疑 她非常有能力
[19:40] I’m saying that I find her excitement level 我是说她一提到
[19:42] at the prospect of finding more bodies somewhat unsettling. 会发现更多尸体就很兴奋 有点让人不安
[19:45] Thank you. Yeah, JJ said she was making up names for the killer. 谢谢 是的 珍珍说 她在给凶手取名字
[19:48] And yet, if she was a man, you’d say she had balls. 如果她是男的话 你会说他很有种
[19:50] Don’t even go there. This is not a gender thing. 可别这么说 这不是什么性别歧视
[19:53] Right. Let’s get back to Reid’s map. 是的 我们回到瑞德的地图
[19:56] All right, the nearness principle tells us that 好的“择近原则”告诉我们
[19:58] a killer won’t travel far to abduct his victims, 凶手不会走太远去绑架他的受害者
[20:00] but this one’s gone to great lengths 但这个凶手却不顾一切
[20:01] to spread out his abduction and disposal sites. 在各地绑架受害者 并到处抛尸
[20:03] So the sites are irrelevant to the geographical profile? 所以从地理角度侧写来说 这些地址都是没有关联的
[20:06] Yeah, the only location I can attach a real meaning to is the storage unit. 是 唯一可以解读出意义的 地点就是那个仓库
[20:09] Four victims, and we got squat. 四名受害者 其他什么资料都没有
[20:12] For years he’s gone unchecked. I think it’s only a matter of time 他已经逍遥法外很多年 我觉得他
[20:15] before he grows comfortable and starts killing closer to home. 早晚会变得安逸 开始在家附近杀人
[20:18] Unfortunately, that only helps us if there’s a fresh kill. 不幸的是 只有新的谋杀案 可以帮到我们
[20:23] So, there’s a woman out there right now 所以现在必须有个女受害者
[20:24] who has to die so we can do our job. 我们才能做我们的工作
[20:43] -Hi. -Did something happen? -你好 -发生什么事了吗
[20:45] Yeah, Agent Hotchner tore me a new one 是的 霍奇纳探员责怪了我
[20:48] -and I owe you an apology. -Why me? -我欠你一个道歉 -为什么是我
[20:51] I got you to bring the whole team up here. And then, the press briefing. 是我让你把整个团队喊过来的 然后又是新闻发布会
[20:55] It could’ve waited until morning. 本可以等到今天早上
[20:57] My conscience doesn’t allow sleep in these situations. 我的良心不允许 我在这些情况下沉默不语
[21:02] Looks like you could use a break. 看来你们需要休息一下
[21:07] -There are no breaks. -But there are drinks. -不需要休息 -但这里有饮料
[21:10] Let me buy you one. 我请你喝一杯
[21:12] Female ambition can be unseemly in the eyes of some people, 女性野心在有些人眼中 可能会不合时宜
[21:16] and I forget that sometimes. 我有时会忘了这一点
[21:18] When I was in the Academy in ’97, 1997年我在学院时
[21:21] I scored 99 on my Defensive Tactics test, 我的防守战术测试拿到了99分
[21:23] which, needless to say, 不用说
[21:25] had an immediate chilling effect on all my relations with male cadets. 对我和所有男学员的关系 都起到了寒蝉效应
[21:30] I bet you can’t remember a time when you didn’t overachieve. 我猜你没有不超出预期目标的时候
[21:34] Well, a youngest kid in a single-parent home, 单亲家庭里最小的孩子
[21:36] you learn to scratch and claw real quick. 就要学会努力奋斗
[21:39] Single parent. That would be your father. 单亲 应该是你父亲
[21:43] -Go on. -A good man, -继续 -一个好男人
[21:45] who you came to see as weak. Unable to provide. 但在你眼里却很软弱 无力养家
[21:49] Probably a drinker. I’m guessing Scotch. 可能是个酒鬼 我猜是威士忌
[21:54] Blended. I prefer single malt. 混调的 我更喜欢单一麦芽威士忌
[21:59] I think I did a seminar at the Academy in ’97. 我记得我在1997年 在学院办过一场研讨会
[22:02] Yes, “Collateral Materials on Sex Crimes.” 是的 性犯罪的辅助材料
[22:05] I was in the third row, hanging on every word. 我在第三排 记下了你说的每一字每一句
[22:08] -Good memory. -Your first book had just come out, -记忆力真好 -你的第一本书刚发行
[22:10] and you signed my copy. 你还帮我签名了
[22:13] Yeah, I kind of had a thing for you. 是的 我那时对你还有好感呢
[22:16] Come on. I mean, you were a star. 拜托 我是说你可是大明星
[22:19] No one in the Bureau had made the inroads 局里还没有人能像你一样
[22:21] into publishing and consulting like you had. 成功进军出版业和咨询业
[22:25] Your hair was lighter and a bit longer then, wasn’t it? 你当时的头发颜色浅一点 也更长一点 是不是
[22:27] Talk about a good memory. 你的记忆力才是好
[22:30] No, I don’t remember you. 不 我不记得你
[22:32] But that would explain the hair that you claim to have found in that storage unit. 但这可以解释你说的 你在仓库里找到的头发
[22:38] The hair was a keepsake, I’m guessing. 我猜那头发是纪念品
[22:41] You held onto it as a vestige of the femininity 你留着它 作为在追求你的职业抱负时
[22:44] you relinquished in the pursuit of your career ambitions? 放弃你女性气质的纪念
[22:47] You can stop profiling. 你真是停不下来侧写
[22:48] You manufactured evidence to get a BAU commitment. 你制造了证据 好让行为分析小组参与进来
[22:51] And it was for the greater good. 这是为大局着想
[22:54] -I was right, wasn’t I? -Look, Jill, I know you. -我是对的 是不是 -听着 吉尔 我了解你
[22:58] When I was your age, I wanted the same things. 我和你这个年纪的时候 也想要同样的东西
[23:01] But I burned a lot of bridges in the process. People got hurt. 但在这个过程中 我破坏了和他人的关系 有人受伤
[23:05] Is that why you came back? To undo your past wrongs? 所以你才回来 纠正你过去的错误吗
[23:12] Just be careful. 小心一点
[23:14] That ego of yours is going to get you into trouble. 太过自我会给你带来麻烦的
[23:18] Now, I’ve got to get some sleep. 现在我要睡一会了
[23:22] Your little press conference is going to bury us tomorrow. 你的小小新闻发布 明天可能会让我们葬身
[23:26] Bury us how? 怎么会让我们葬身呢
[23:27] I had a nightmare the night she went missing. 她消失的那晚 我做了一个噩梦
[23:29] It woke me up, but I forgot it instantly. You know how that happens. 我惊醒了 但我很快就忘了那个梦 你知道这是怎么回事吗
[23:34] I know this sounds crazy… 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[23:36] I feel like, if I could remember that dream, 我觉得我能记得那个梦
[23:40] -I’d know what happened to her. -When she didn’t show on time, -我会知道她发生了什么事 -当她没有准时出现
[23:44] I left her a message on her cell phone. 我给她手机留了言
[23:46] I was angry with her for making us late. I didn’t know. 我很生气她害我们迟到了 我不知道
[23:53] Now that message is probably still on her phone somewhere. 现在那条语音留言 可能还在某处她的手机里
[23:56] It keeps me up at night, wondering if she ever heard it. 所以我晚上都睡不着觉 想着她到底有没有听到
[23:59] We just want to know if she’s still alive. 我们只想知道 她是不是还活着
[24:01] It’s the not knowing. It’s selfish, I know, 我们不知道 这很自私 我知道
[24:05] our own peace of mind. 只是为了寻求内心的平静
[24:08] She disappeared two months ago on her way home from work. 两个月前 她下班回家途中失踪
[24:13] This is what she was wearing. 这是她当时穿的衣服
[24:15] We just want to know what happened to her. 我们只想知道她发生了什么事
[24:16] -It hurts. -It hurts. -很痛
[24:18] Tell me you like it. 告诉我你很喜欢
[24:20] -What? -Tell me you like how it feels. -什么 -告诉我你喜欢这种感觉
[24:23] -I… I like it. -I… I like it. -我喜欢 -我喜欢
[24:26] -Do you love the pain? -No. Yes. No, don’t. -你喜欢疼痛吗 -不喜欢 喜欢 不 不喜欢
[24:29] -No, don’t. -Ask for it. 不 不要 -自讨苦吃
[24:32] No, don’t! Don’t! Don’t! -不 不要了 -不要了
[24:34] -Please… -Please, no more! -不要 -不
[24:38] -It hurts. Please, no more. -No! No! Just kill me. -很痛 不要 -不 杀了我
[24:41] Just kill me. Just kill me. 快杀了我 快杀了我
[24:52] Philadelphia Police Department. 费城警局
[24:53] I think I saw something. It might have to do with the killings. 我觉得我看了什么东西 可能与杀人有关
[24:56] -What did you see? -My car broke down on I-76. -你看到了什么 -我的车在I76路抛锚了
[24:59] There was a field off the road. A man was digging a hole. 路边有一块空地 有个男人在挖洞
[25:02] -What kind of hole? -For the body. I saw it, – 什么样的洞 -抛尸洞 看到了
[25:05] a bleeder, stripped of its clothes. 有个流血不止的人 浸湿了衣服
[25:07] -Can I have your name, sir? -Mile marker 115 on the eastbound. -先生 请问你叫什么名字 -往东约180公里有标记
[25:13] -They’ll find it. -Anything strike you? -他们会找到的 -你发现什么了吗
[25:16] “Stripped of its clothes” objectifies the victim. 剥了他的衣服 对受害者进行了物化
[25:19] Exactly, dehumanising. This wasn’t just any tipster. 是的 非人化了 这不是一般的线人
[25:23] The way that he referred to the body as a bleeder. 他把尸体描述成“流血不止的人”
[25:26] -Visible trauma to the corpse. -No, I don’t think so. -尸体有可见创伤 -不 我不这么认为
[25:28] I noted usage of the same word in the pages from the storage facility. 我发现仓库里那些文字物件 也用了同样的单词
[25:31] He refers to his targets as “bleeders.” 他把他的目标称为流血不止的人
[25:33] It’s misogynistic. He’s referring to menstruation. 这是歧视女性 他是指月经
[25:35] He views it as a weakness. 他认为这是一个弱点
[25:37] I think we need to see what’s in that field. 我觉得我们要去看看 那片空地里有什么
[25:45] -Morning. -Good morning. -早 -早安
[25:52] Body looks well preserved. 尸体保存完好
[25:54] Been some cold snaps last few months. Ground’s frozen. 过去几个月真的很冷 地都冻了
[25:57] -Check out her stomach. -Electrical burns. -看看她的胃 -电烧伤
[26:02] Fingers are in really bad shape. How are her teeth? 手指的状况非常糟糕 她的牙齿呢
[26:07] -Looks good for an ID. -To say we need a rush -应该能确认身份 -说这个我们要得很急
[26:10] on that would be an understatement, you understand? 都是轻描淡写了 明白吗
[26:11] -Yeah. -Thank you. -好的 -谢谢
[26:14] Let’s get her up. 我们把她弄起来
[26:23] Hey! You guys might want to stick around. 嘿 你们可能还想留下来
[26:43] He calls in anonymously, and hands us two more victims. Why? 他打了个匿名电话 又交给了我们两名受害者 为什么
[26:47] You vowed publicly to bring him in. He may be reacting to that. 你公开发誓要将他绳之以法 他可能是在对此作出回应
[26:51] To show you who you’re dealing with. He’s a narcissist, he’s preening. 让你看看你在和谁较量 他是个自恋狂 他很自满
[26:54] Good. I hope he keeps it up. 很好 我希望他继续这样
[26:57] You don’t want that. 你可不想这样
[26:58] He will drop a breadcrumb every time he tries something like this. 他每次做出这样的事情时 都会留下一点线索
[27:02] He’ll drop bodies, too. 但他也会留下尸体
[27:03] If he’s making it personal, he’ll get sloppy and give himself away. 如果他要针对我个人 他会变得草率 会露出马脚的
[27:07] Maybe that’s what he wants. 或许这就是他要的
[27:10] It never tracked for me that this guy defaulted on that storage unit. 我从来都没有认为 他会拖欠仓库的租金
[27:14] You think he wanted us to find it? 你觉得他是想让我们找到他
[27:15] Maybe he’s decided it’s time for the world to know his name. 或许他决定了是时候 让全世界都知道他了
[27:18] But if he wanted a coming out party, then why not just send 但如果他想被人知道 为什么不直接发受害者的
[27:20] his victim photos, video, something to prove what he is? 照片 影片 好证明他是什么人
[27:24] He wanted us to start at the beginning, to chart his evolution. 他想我们从头开始 研究他的演变过程
[27:28] A bright childhood grows into darkness. 欢乐童年变成无尽黑暗
[27:30] He’s got us chronicling every step. 他让我们记录他走的每一步
[27:32] So, if this is his story, what chapter are we on? 如果这是他的故事 那我们到了第几章
[27:35] The final one, and he’s writing it as we speak. 最后一章 我们正说着的时候 他正在书写
[27:39] 2008年1月 置物柜
[27:41] Hey, honey, I think we have to cancel with your parents. 亲爱的 我觉得我们要取消和你父母的见面了
[27:45] I know. I know, I’m really sorry, it’s just 我知道 对不起
[27:47] I’m on deadline, and I’m going to be cutting it close as it is. 只是我到了截稿日期了 我的时间赶不及了
[27:51] I will make it up to you, I promise. Okay? 我会补偿你的 我保证 好吗
[27:54] First thing next week? Yes. No, we’ll have… 下周第一件事 是的 不 我们要…
[28:01] Gil? Yeah, someone rear-ended me. 吉尔 是的 有人追尾我的车了
[28:04] No, no, I’m fine, it’s fine. Look… Look, let me call you back. 不 我没事 我一会给你回电话
[28:07] Yeah, okay. 好的 没问题
[28:10] Hey, I’m sorry about that. Are you okay? 嘿 我很抱歉 你还好吗
[28:12] I’m fine. I just wish I could say the same for my car. 我没事 我只是希望 我的车也可以没事
[28:17] It’s my brakes. I’ve been meaning to get them fixed. 是我的刹车 我一直想去修好它们
[28:19] -Well, just tell me you’re insured. -Yeah, of course. It’s the law, right? -你最好买了保险 -是的 买了当然 要守法 对不对
[28:23] Just let me get my card. Hey, you know, 我去拿卡 嘿
[28:26] I should probably get your information, too. Just to be safe. 我最好也拿一下你的资料 安全起见
[28:28] Absolutely. 当然
[28:53] When I got shot, 当我受伤时
[28:55] I kept wondering why God would programme our bodies 我一直在想 为什么上帝会让我们的身体
[28:58] to register that kind of pain, and you know what got me through it? 能感受到那种疼痛 你知道是什么让我支撑下来的吗
[29:02] No, Penelope, I don’t. Tell me. 不 佩内洛普 我不知道 和我说说
[29:04] Knowing that the pain would eventually end. 因为我知道 这疼痛最终会消失
[29:06] But these women, they don’t even have that. 但这些女受害者 她们是不会有这种感觉的
[29:08] When he’s torturing them, there’s no end. Just… 当他折磨她们的时候 是没有止境的
[29:10] 失踪人口法医室 发现匹配
[29:12] And Philly lab matched the IDs of the dental records 从坟墓挖出来那两具女尸 费城实验室通过牙科病历
[29:15] -on the two women from the grave. -Go ahead. Guys. -确认了她们的身份 -继续 各位
[29:18] Mimi Adams and Sara Coswell. 咪咪・亚当斯 莎拉・卡斯韦尔
[29:20] You’ll find them in the Missing Persons files 我们在失踪人口文件里标记
[29:22] -we flagged as possible victims. -Thanks, mama, we’re on it. -她们是可能的受害者 -谢谢 亲爱的 我们要去忙了
[29:25] Wait, there’s something else. 等等 还有别的东西
[29:27] Both women were reported missing four months ago, 两名女受害者都是四个月前
[29:30] -on the same day. -He’s doing doubles. -在同一天被报失踪 -他同时劫杀了两个人
[29:33] -Doubles? -The killer got bored, upped the stakes, -两个人 -凶手开始无聊了 加大了赌注
[29:35] -and did two women in one day. -Gerard Schaefer did it. -一天内劫杀了两名女受害者 -杰拉德・谢弗就是这么做的
[29:37] Took his cue from Bundy. 他是从邦迪那里得到了启示
[29:39] Said it was twice as hard, but twice as much fun. 他说那是双倍的难度 但也是双倍的乐趣
[29:40] So he kills with impunity for years without the slightest bit of heat 他已经肆意妄为 展开杀戮多年 没有一点兴奋
[29:43] -and he needs a bigger fix. -Starts doing two a day. -所以他需要更大的刺激 -开始一天杀两个人
[29:45] Four months later, he still can’t get off, so he opens a storage locker for us. 四个月后 他还是得不到性刺激 所以他为我们开了一个仓库
[29:49] Jill, Chronicle holding on 2. 吉尔 旧金山纪事报在二号线
[29:52] Yeah, I’ll take that in my office. 好的 我在办公室接
[29:56] Planning another press conference? 计划又开一次新闻发布会吗
[30:06] -Agent Morris. -It’s Kat Townsley. -莫里斯探员 -我是凯特・汤斯利
[30:09] Look, Kat, I know I owe you, but I don’t have anything right now. 凯特 我知道我欠你的 但我现在无可奉告
[30:12] And even if I did, I couldn’t tell you. 即使我知道什么 我也不能告诉你
[30:13] No, actually, I have something for you. Check your e-mail. 不 事实上 是我有事情要告诉你 快看你的邮件
[30:17] Just one sec. Are you all right? Because you sound tired. 稍等 你还好吗 你听起来很累
[30:23] I’m fine. Do you have it? 我没事 收到了吗
[30:27] Yeah, what is it? 收到了 是什么
[30:28] It was sent to me by the guy 是那个声称
[30:29] claiming to be the person you’re looking for. 你在找他的那个人发给我的
[30:33] -Breadcrumb. -What? -线索 -什么
[30:38] I need to read the rest of this letter. 我要看完这封信剩下的内容
[30:42] -I’ll come meet you. -Okay. -我过去见你 -好的
[30:49] I heard we got IDs on these two bodies. 我听说我们已经确认了 那两名死者的身份了
[30:51] -Mimi Adams and Sara Coswell. -What’s up? -咪咪・亚当斯 -莎拉・卡斯韦尔 -怎么了
[30:54] This woman’s husband came in before, she fits the victim type. 有个人的老公刚刚进来了 她符合受害者类型
[30:57] -I thought maybe… -If you have her DNA -我想或许… -如果你有她的DNA
[30:58] you might want to check it against the hair. 你最好对照检查一下她的头发
[30:59] -What hair? -From the storage unit. -什么头发 -仓库发现的头发
[31:01] Agent Morris found it early on. 莫里斯探员很早发现的
[31:02] It’s the same colour, so it might… 颜色一样 所以或许…
[31:03] It won’t match. 不匹配
[31:05] I know it’s a long shot, but I think… 我知道这也许不太可能 但是我认为
[31:06] She didn’t get the hair from the unit. 那头发不是仓库里发现的
[31:10] She lied? 她撒谎了吗
[31:12] When were you going to tell us? 你准备什么时候告诉我们
[31:14] Whatever she did to get us here, we’re here now. 不管她耍了什么手段 我们现在已经在这里了
[31:16] It’s unacceptable behaviour. Why do you keep defending her? 这种行为是不可接受的 你为什么要一直维护她
[31:19] Because I know what she is. 因为我了解她
[31:21] She’s me 20 years ago. 她和20年前的我一样
[31:23] -She is nothing like you, Dave. -Come on, Hotch, -她和你不一样 大卫 -拜托 霍奇
[31:25] I know what people think. 我知道人们是怎么想的
[31:27] I took serial killers mass market. 我以前也把连环杀人犯 透露过给媒体
[31:30] Now everyone knows their names, but not the victims’, right? 现在大家都知道他们名字了 但不知道受害者的名字
[31:34] Somewhere along the line I put myself first. 某个时间点 我把自己放在首位
[31:37] I admit it. I can’t go back and change it. 我承认 我不能回到过去做出改变
[31:41] But it’s not too late for her. 但对她来说还不算太迟
[31:46] Missing Persons flagged a report that was just filed. 失踪人口标记了一份报告 刚刚被存档了
[31:50] Possible victim? 可能的受害者
[31:51] The subject’s car was found idling at a stop sign 这个人的车被发现 在一个停车标志处空转
[31:52] and there was some damage to the back end. 车尾有损坏的痕迹
[31:54] Sounds like a bump-and-grab. 听起来像是追尾劫持受害者
[31:55] Does she fit his profile career/age-wise? 她符合侧写吗 职业 年龄
[31:57] Katrina Townsley, 34, she’s a reporter at the Chronicle. 卡崔娜・汤斯利 34岁 旧金山纪事报记者
[32:01] Chronicle? 旧金山纪事报
[32:11] What is it? 这是什么
[32:13] This letter, did we have this? 我们有这封信吗
[32:17] No. I’ve never seen this before. 没有 我之前没见过这个
[32:21] Why would he send Agent Morris a letter? 为什么她要发邮件给莫里斯探员
[32:25] She’s his final chapter. 她是他的最后一章
[33:48] Are they able to track her car? 他们追踪到她的车了吗
[33:50] No, she doesn’t have a NAV system, but her cell’s got GPS. 没有 她没有车载系统 但她手机有GPS
[33:52] -Is the signal moving? -Stationary. -信号在移动吗 -静止的
[33:54] Reid and Rossi are en route. 瑞德和罗西在路上了
[33:55] Hey, girl, how you doing with that e-mail we sent you? 亲爱的 我们发给你的邮件 你查到了什么了没
[33:57] I’ve got the sender’s IP address. 我查到了寄件者的IP地址
[33:59] It goes to an Internet cafe just outside Germantown. 在日尔曼敦城外 一家网络咖啡店
[34:01] Okay, good. Send us the address. 好的 很好 把地址发给我们
[34:03] I just talked to Reid. They found Jill’s phone on the ground near her car. 我刚和瑞德通完电话 他们在她车附近的空地上 发现了她的手机
[34:07] -On the ground. -In a parking garage -地上 -在一个停车场
[34:08] -north of Centre City. -Blood here. -中心城区以北 -这里有血
[34:12] A couple of drops. Looks like she was dragged. 有几滴血 看来她被拖行了
[34:16] This shouldn’t have happened. -这不应该发生的
[34:18] Her guard was down. 她放松警惕了
[34:19] He tricked her into thinking she was meeting a friend. 他骗她 让她以为她要去见一个朋友
[34:21] I told her, slow down, check your ego, use your team. 我都告诉她了 慢慢来 不要太自我 依靠团队
[34:26] David, there’s no way you could have known 大卫 你不可能知道
[34:28] that she was going to go off by herself. 她会一个人独自前往的
[34:29] I did know. Sure as I know myself. 我知道的 就像我了解自己一样
[34:56] You can go louder. 你可以叫得更大声点
[35:07] That computer was used exactly four hours and 12 minutes ago. 那台电脑4小时12分钟前被用过
[35:10] Now I need you to try to remember the man that was sitting there. 现在我要你好好想想 坐在那里的那个男人
[35:13] I can’t remember. I mean, we get a lot of people in here. 我想不起来 我是说我们这里有很多人
[35:17] I understand. He would have paid in cash. 我理解 他可能是用现金付款的
[35:19] White, 30s to 40s. 白人 30到40岁之间
[35:22] Solidly built, physically imposing. Maybe blue-collar. 身体很结实强壮 或许是个蓝领
[35:26] There was this one guy. Big, kind of blonde hair. 有这么一个人 大块头 金发
[35:33] -Maybe left in a white van. -Good. Thanks. -好像是 开着一辆白色厢型车离开的 -很好 谢谢
[35:44] Are you ready? 准备好了吗
[35:49] Beg me not to. 求我不要这么做
[35:56] You will. 你会求我的
[36:01] All right, here’s the garage where Jill was taken. 好的 这是吉尔被带走的停车场
[36:03] Presumably an area the UnSub’s familiar with. 推定是不明嫌犯熟悉的区域
[36:06] You’re not going to abduct a Federal Agent 你是不可能在你的舒适区外
[36:07] -outside your comfort zone. -Right. -绑架一名联邦探员的 -是的
[36:08] And this is where we are right now. 就是我们现在所在的地方
[36:10] And the third point is the storage unit right here. 第三个点是这里的仓库
[36:14] It’s a 4-mile radius. 6.4公里的半径
[36:16] What do we have right here in the centre? 中心这里是什么
[36:18] Garcia, I need those pretty little hands of yours, mama. 加西亚 我需要你的巧手帮帮忙 亲爱的
[36:21] Listen up. I want you to bring up the citywide list we generated 听着 我需要你帮我搜集全市
[36:24] for the electricians, power company employees and electrical engineers. 电工 电力公司员工 和电力工程师的名单
[36:27] They number in the thousands. Can you narrow this? 有几千个人 你能缩小范围吗
[36:30] Reid just sent you three addresses, 瑞德刚给你发了三个地址
[36:32] triangulate and cross the names within that surface. 请三角查询 交叉查询 这个范围的人名
[36:37] Dozens. I need more. 十几个 我需要更多限定条件
[36:38] -Is that Garcia? -Yeah. -是加西亚吗 -是的
[36:40] Search DMV records. 搜一下车辆监理所的记录
[36:41] The manager thought he saw him leave in a white van. 经理认为他看见嫌犯 开着白色厢型车离开了
[36:44] -Did you get that? -Yahtzee. -查到了吗 -是的
[37:03] I’m gonna take my time with you. 我要慢慢和你玩
[37:17] They’re coming. 他们正赶过来
[37:20] -It’s over. -No, it’ll never be over. -结束了 -不 永远不会结束的
[37:26] Not for us. 我们不会结束
[37:27] FBI! 联邦调查局
[37:37] I need a medic. Get a medic! 我需要医生 快找医生过来
[37:42] -David. -It’s okay. -大卫 -没事的
[37:43] You’re going to be all right. It’s okay. 你会没事的 没事的
[37:46] -All right. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. -I’m sorry. -好了 没事的 没事的 -对不起
[37:50] It’s okay. No, it’s okay. You’re going to be all right. 没事了 不用怕 你会没事的
[37:54] It’s okay. It’s okay, Jill. 没事了 吉尔
[38:13] Jeremy Andrus, 41. 杰瑞米・安德拉斯 41岁
[38:16] Broken home, poverty, trade school, petty crime, lewd behaviour. 家庭破裂 贫困 职业学校 小偷 淫亵行为
[38:21] The whole profile’s here in black and white. 整个侧写完全符合
[38:23] That’s a small consolation. 那是个小安慰
[38:25] -How many is he up to? -17. -他杀了多少人 -17个
[38:27] They haven’t even gotten through the 2006 pile. 他们还没有整理完2006年那堆文件
[38:31] Has he told us where to find the remains? 他有没有告诉我们 去哪里找剩下的尸体
[38:32] No. He doesn’t speak. He just points. 没有 他不说话 他只用手指
[38:41] You’re sure you’re not rushing? 你确定你能出院吗
[38:43] I’m fine. And you didn’t need to come here. 我没事 你不必来这里
[38:46] I just wanted to see if you were okay. 我只是想过来看看你怎么样
[38:48] In itself a passive-aggressive means of saying, “I told you so.” 这是用消极攻击的方式 告诉你“我早就告诉过你”
[38:52] I don’t need to tell you that what you’ve gone through, 我不必告诉你 你经历了些什么
[38:55] -what you’ve witnessed, is a trauma. -You’re right, you don’t. -你目睹了创伤 -你说得对 你不必
[39:00] The fact that you didn’t ask about the condition of the other victim… 你问都不问其他受害者的情况
[39:03] Implying that I’m a victim, when I’m not. 你暗示我是个受害者 但我不是
[39:06] …leads me to believe 这让我相信
[39:07] that you’re already in an early stage of denial. 你已经处于 初期的否认阶段
[39:11] I can handle it. 我应付得来
[39:17] She didn’t make it, Jill. 她没挺过来 吉尔
[39:37] Agent Morris. 莫里斯探员
[39:50] -There she is! Over here, over here. -Agent Morris! -她在那里 -莫里斯探员
[39:56] Agent Morris, what made you believe there was a killer out there 莫里斯探员 是什么让你相信 凶手在逍遥法外
[39:58] when no one else did? 而其他人没有发现呢
[40:00] How did his crimes go unnoticed for so long? 为什么他逍遥法外这么久 都没有被发现
[40:01] Have you been approached by any publishers? 有出版商联系过你吗
[40:03] Did you fear for your safety? 你有担心你的安全吗
[40:04] If I can just have one question at a time, 请让我一次回答一个问题
[40:06] I promise I will get to all of you. 我保证 我会回答你们所有问题
[40:07] Have you been approached by any publishers? 有出版商联系过你吗
[40:09] -No. -Can you tell us, Agent Morris, -没有 -能否相告 莫里斯探员
[40:10] -did you fear for your safety? -Absolutely. -你担心自己的安全吗 -当然
[40:12] What was it like to come face to face with a serial killer? 面对一个连环杀手是什么样的感觉
[40:15] -Is there a book deal in your future? -What were your injuries? -你未来会考虑出书吗 -你受伤了吗
[40:20] A serial killer… 连环杀手…
[40:22] Agent Morris, do you have any further information? 莫里斯 你还有什么其他资料吗
[40:23] -Did you fear for your safety? -Do you have an agent yet? -你担心自己的安全吗 -有探员保护你吗
[40:25] -Can I get a picture, please? -Are you still working on the case? -请问我能拍张照吗 -你还在办理这个案子吗
[40:28] No. At this point the case is closed. 没有 目前这个案子已经完结
[40:32] “For we pay a price for everything we get or take in this world, “这世上每一件获得的东西 我们都要为之付出代价”
[40:36] “and although ambitions are well worth having, “野心固然值得拥有”
[40:38] “they are not to be cheaply won.” Lucille Maud Montgomery. “但不能需耍手段获得” 露西・莫德・蒙哥马利
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme