时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | “No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal | “用自己的方式追求理想的男女” |
[00:09] | “in his or her own way is without enemies.” Daisy Bates. | “难免树敌” 黛西・贝茨 |
[00:15] | -Have you ID’d the body? -It’s a girl. | -确定死者身份了吗 -是个女孩 |
[00:17] | One of the missing girls? | -失踪的女孩之一? |
[00:18] | All I can tell you right now is, it’s a girl. | -我现在只能说是个女孩 |
[00:20] | Did you draw up a list of those involved in the search? | 你们是否有参与搜索的人员名单 |
[00:23] | You’re going to find the parents of the girls on that list. | 女孩的父母也在那份名单上 |
[00:25] | Please tell me they didn’t discover the body. | 不会是他们发现尸体的吧 |
[00:27] | No, as soon as our dogs caught her scent, | 不 警犬嗅到气味后 |
[00:29] | we kept them away from the scene. | 我们就没让他们靠近现场 |
[00:32] | She’s been missing 18 hours? | -她失踪18小时了? |
[00:33] | That’s correct. We found the body five hours ago. | -是的 我们五小时前发现了尸体 |
[00:38] | -Parents have been here all this time? -Yeah, and I’m running out of excuses. | -父母们一直守在外面吗 -是 我都找不到借口了 |
[00:42] | I’m going to go talk to them. | 我去跟他们聊聊 |
[00:44] | -JJ, I’ll come with you. -Thanks. | -珍珍 我跟你去 -谢谢 |
[00:47] | I got to be honest, guys. | 我得说实话 各位 |
[00:49] | I’m glad you’re all here because I have never seen anything like that. | 很高兴你们来了 因为我从没见过这种惨状 |
[00:52] | The face and her hands have been obliterated. | 她的脸和手都被毁掉了 |
[00:55] | Bruce and I were out for dinner. | 我和布鲁斯出去吃晚餐 |
[00:57] | Jack dropped off the girls at the movie theatre. | 杰克送她们到电影院门口 |
[01:00] | And I arranged to pick them up, but they never came out. | 我约好了接她们回家 但她们一直没出来 |
[01:02] | I went inside, but they weren’t there. And an usher told me | 我进去找过 她们都不在 |
[01:05] | he saw them leave the theatre halfway through the movie. | 门卫告诉我 电影放到一半时 看见她们离开了 |
[01:08] | Where’d they go? | 她们去哪了 |
[01:10] | He said they went outside for a cigarette. | 他说她们出去抽烟 |
[01:12] | We didn’t even know Katie smoked. | 我们甚至不知道凯蒂会抽烟 |
[01:14] | Did he say if they came back inside? | 他有看到她们回去吗 |
[01:15] | -No. -We’ve been here all day. | -没有 -我们在这里等了一整天 |
[01:19] | Why won’t they let us know who that is? | 他们为什么不让我们知道死者是谁 |
[01:21] | Because they don’t know who it is. Do they? | 因为他们也不知道那是谁 |
[01:25] | Why? What did they do to her? | -是吗 -为什么 他们把她怎么了 |
[01:26] | Look, until we know who it is and what’s happened, we… | 在我们查明她的身份和事情经过前 我们… |
[01:29] | By “we,” you mean the FBI, right? | 你说的“我们”是指联邦调查局吧 |
[01:31] | We are only here to help the police find out who did this. | 我们只是来帮警方抓凶手的 |
[01:33] | Well, it’s a little late for that, don’t you think? | 你们不觉得有点迟了吗 |
[01:39] | Hi, I’m Pat Mannan, Jack’s friend. His wife passed away a few years ago. | 我是杰克的朋友派特曼南 他妻子几年前去世了 |
[01:43] | Lindsey is all that he has. | 琳西就是他的全部 |
[01:55] | Developed bruises, cuts. Layer upon layer. | 严重淤伤 割痕 层层叠叠 |
[02:00] | Bindings cut deep into her flesh. | 绳索深深地勒进肉里 |
[02:02] | Around her neck, there’s heavy bruising. | 她的脖子周围也有严重淤伤 |
[02:04] | She was strangled to death. | 她是被勒死的 |
[02:06] | A belt was used. | 用的是皮带 |
[02:08] | You can see the indentation marks of a buckle. | 你可以看到皮带扣的勒痕 |
[02:10] | But why destroy her hands and face? | 为什么要毁了她的手和脸呢 |
[02:12] | It indicates she knew the attacker. | 这表明她认识凶手 |
[02:15] | By destroying her ID, they’re hoping to delay you | 通过毁掉她的身份 他们希望我们不要太快发现 |
[02:17] | making a connection between the victim and the UnSub. | 受害人和不明嫌犯的关联 |
[02:20] | Gives him time to get away. | 给他逃逸的时间 |
[02:22] | Do you think the other girl’s still alive? | 你们觉得另一个女孩还活着吗 |
[02:24] | Until we find her body, we should assume she is. | 发现尸体前 我们应该假设她还活着 |
[02:26] | One thing’s for sure, this is only the dump site. | 有件事可以肯定 这里只是弃尸地点 |
[02:28] | We need to figure out where she was killed. | 我们要找到她的遇害地点 |
[02:34] | And which girl we’re looking for. | 以及死者的身份 |
[02:41] | Excuse me, Mrs Owen. The message Katie left, | 打扰了 欧文太太 凯蒂的留言 |
[02:44] | would you mind if I see what we can make of it? | 可以给我看看是否有什么线索吗 |
[02:47] | -Yes, of course. -Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[02:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:52] | You said she made the call at 11:20, | 你说她是11点20分打给你的 |
[02:54] | it’s possible Katie was with whoever took her. | 凯蒂当时很可能和劫持她的人在一起 |
[02:56] | Mr and Mrs Owen, Mr Vaughan. | 欧文先生和太太 沃恩先生 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to move the body for further examination. | 抱歉 我们得转移尸体做进一步的尸检 |
[03:04] | You know, I can identify her. | 我能认得出来 |
[03:06] | I’ll know if it’s Katie or Lindsey. I can do it. | 我能分辨那是凯蒂还是琳西 我可以 |
[03:09] | Until we find something conclusive, I would advise against that. | 在我们找到决定性的证据前 我不建议这么做 |
[03:17] | -Garcia? -Hey, angelfish. | -加西亚 -你好 天使鱼 |
[03:19] | Right back at you. I got a cell phone number for you. | 你也是 我有个电话号码 |
[03:22] | 619-555-0199 | 619-555-0199. |
[03:24] | Access the last message left. | 进入最后一条留言 |
[03:26] | I need you to put it through a filter. | 我要你把声音过滤一下 |
[03:27] | So can do. But it will require all my faculties. | 没问题 但我得全神贯注才行 |
[03:30] | I’ll call you back in a sec. | 待会打给你 |
[03:42] | Please. Don’t. Please. | 求你了 |
[03:52] | -No. Please. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. -Don’t fight them. Don’t. | -求你了 住手 住手 -别反抗 不要 |
[03:57] | -Please, God. Stop. -Oh, my God. | -求你了 天啊 快住手 -我的天 |
[03:59] | Don’t show them you’re scared. | 别让他们知道你害怕 |
[04:00] | Get off of me. Please, help me. | 滚开 救救我 |
[04:03] | Please, God. Stop it. Daddy, help me, please. | 天啊 住手 爸 快救我 |
[04:07] | Please, God, stop it. Daddy, help me, please. | 求你了 天啊 住手 爸 快救我 |
[04:12] | It lasts exactly 53 seconds, | 通话持续了53秒 |
[04:14] | and then it goes dead. I think she was strangled. | 然后挂断了 我想她被勒死了 |
[04:16] | 楚拉维斯塔警局 | |
[04:18] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[04:20] | Do? There’s nothing else to do. The parents can ID the voice. | 怎么做 没有别的办法 父母可以认出声音 |
[04:24] | Are you serious? | -你说真的吗 |
[04:25] | No. No, sir, they can never hear this. | -不行 长官 他们不能听这些 |
[04:27] | It’ll be the fastest way to figure out who we’re looking for. | 这是确定另一个女孩身份的最快方法 |
[04:30] | There’s got to be another way. | 肯定还有其他方法 |
[04:32] | DNA? | DNA鉴定? |
[04:37] | 长时间折磨 | |
[04:43] | My feeling is, by the time we got the results back, | 我觉得等我们拿到鉴定结果 |
[04:45] | it would be too late to save whoever they still have. | 再去救人已经太迟了 |
[04:50] | It’s up to you. | 你们来做决定 |
[04:52] | This message, what did it record? | 留言是什么内容 |
[04:54] | It’s the last moments of one of your daughters’ lives. | 你们某个人的女儿临死前的求助 |
[04:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:02] | If you choose to wait, you can make a public appeal to the media. | 如果你们选择等待 可以在媒体上向大众求助 |
[05:05] | Either way, we’re still looking for one of your daughters. | 无论如何 我们仍会尽力找另一个女孩 |
[05:08] | Live appeal. I don’t think that’s a good idea, Jack. | 这可是临终求助 我觉得不听为妙 杰克 |
[05:11] | Why not? | -为什么 |
[05:12] | Because we know they’re set up to see the reaction of the parent. | -因为他们经常使计 来观察父母的反应 |
[05:15] | Check for signs of guilt. | 看他们是否内疚 |
[05:19] | -Is that true? -In some cases. | -真的吗 -有时候是这样 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry, Bruce. I can’t do this. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 布鲁斯 我待不下去了 抱歉 抱歉 |
[05:40] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 开始吧 加西亚 |
[05:44] | Please, please. No, please. Please, stop it. Stop it. Stop it. | 求你了 住手 求你了 住手 |
[05:49] | Don’t fight them. Don’t. | 别反抗 不要 |
[05:51] | Please, God, stop. | 求求你 天啊 住手 |
[05:53] | Don’t show them you’re scared. | 别让他们看出你害怕 |
[05:54] | Get off of me. Please, help me. Please, God, stop it. | 滚开 拜托 救救我 天啊 住手 |
[05:59] | Daddy, help me, please. Please. | 爸 快救我 求你了 |
[06:03] | Daddy, help me, please. Daddy, help me. | 爸 救救我 求你了 |
[06:41] | Daddy, help me, please. Please. | 爸 求你了 救救我 |
[06:45] | Daddy, help me. Please, Daddy, help me. | 爸 救救我 求你了 |
[06:53] | Play it again. | -好了 -再放一遍 |
[06:55] | Mr Owen. | 欧文先生 |
[06:56] | That’s not Katie. I know her voice. That’s not her. That’s not Katie. | 那不是凯蒂 我认得她的声音 那不是她 不是凯蒂 |
[07:01] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[07:02] | Mrs Owen, I’m so sorry. | 欧文太太 太遗憾了 |
[07:05] | -No. -No. | -不 -别说了 |
[07:06] | -Please. -No, Lori, it’s okay. It’s not her. | 不 没事的 洛瑞 不是她 |
[07:11] | -Bruce… -No, Jack. | -布鲁斯 -没事 杰克 |
[07:13] | Jack. Jack, it’s not Katie, right? | 杰克 那不是凯蒂 对吧 |
[07:16] | -You know. Jack, it’s not Katie. -Bruce. Bruce… | -杰克 你知道的 那不是凯蒂-布鲁斯… |
[07:21] | -It’s Katie. -No. No, it’s not. No, Jack, please. | -她是凯蒂 -不是的 不 杰克 不是的 |
[07:29] | -Come on. -My baby girl. | -来吧 -我的宝贝 |
[07:35] | I want Lindsey’s picture everywhere. | 把琳西的照片发给各部门 |
[07:39] | What they did to Katie took a long time. | 他们折磨凯蒂花了很长时间 |
[07:41] | It was very violent, and we know Katie screamed. | 非常暴力 我们知道凯蒂在尖叫 |
[07:43] | Yet no calls from complaining neighbours. Why? | 却没有邻居打来抱怨 |
[07:48] | There weren’t any. | -为什么 -没有邻居 |
[07:49] | The abduction site is 9 miles north of the dump site, on the edge of town. | 绑架地点位于市郊的弃尸地点北方九公里处 |
[07:54] | Both are indicators of a comfort zone, | 两处都是安全区域 |
[07:55] | so I’m assuming the kill site is somewhere between these two points. | 我认为杀人地点应该在两点之间 |
[07:59] | -That’s a wide area. -Do a grid search. | -这片区域很大 -地毯式搜索 |
[08:01] | Narrow it down to wooded areas, industrial sites, abandoned houses. | 范围缩小到森林 工业区和废弃房屋 |
[08:04] | He needed privacy and he needed a controlled environment. | 他需要隐蔽和好控制的环境 |
[08:06] | What’s critical right now is a heavy police presence. | 目前最关键的是要有足够的警力 |
[08:09] | Rossi, in the morning, I want you, Reid, and Morgan | 罗西 明天早上 我希望你 瑞德和莫根 |
[08:11] | to go and search Jack Vaughan’s house. | 去搜查杰克・沃恩家 |
[08:13] | Prentiss, you and I will go to where the girls were last seen. | 普兰蒂斯 你和我去 女孩们最后出现的地方 |
[08:18] | 地狱之口 猎杀人类 | |
[08:20] | Two girls missing, one dead, | 两名女孩失踪 一名死了 |
[08:21] | and life goes on as though nothing happened. | 世界继续运转 就像没事发生一样 |
[08:24] | Holiday weekend. What do you expect? | 假期周末 你期待什么 |
[08:26] | A sense that something’s changed. | 至少应该有些不同吧 |
[08:28] | Do we know what movie they saw? | 知道她们看的是什么电影吗 |
[08:30] | Whatever it was, they left halfway through to have a cigarette. | 不管是什么 她们中途离开去抽烟了 |
[08:34] | What do you think they’re talking about? | 你觉得她们在聊什么 |
[08:36] | Boys. | 男孩 |
[08:37] | Think their parents know they smoke? | 你觉得他们的父母知道她们吸烟吗 |
[08:39] | Mine didn’t. And if they saw me dressed like that… | 我父母不知道 而且如果他们看到我穿成那样 |
[08:42] | Two teenage girls, free of parents, breaking the rules, | 两个十几岁的女孩 父母不在 违反规定 |
[08:45] | and dressed like that for a reason. | 穿成那样 是有原因的 |
[08:47] | Here comes the reason. | 这就是原因 |
[08:52] | They obviously don’t know them. | 她们显然不认识他们 |
[08:54] | But they want to. | 不过他们想认识 |
[08:55] | Do you think they’ll go with them? | 你觉得她们会跟着走吗 |
[08:57] | Since news of Katie’s death, no. | 新闻报导了凯蒂的死讯 所以不会 |
[09:01] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[09:03] | So, brightly lit, no alleys, wide open, holiday weekend. | 这里光线充足 没有小巷 完全开放 又是周末假期 |
[09:07] | Hard to abduct two girls without being seen. | 很难隐蔽地绑架两个女孩 |
[09:10] | Unless they knew whoever took them. | 除非她们认识绑匪 |
[09:23] | What happened to Lindsey’s mother? | 琳西妈妈是怎么死的 |
[09:25] | -Does it matter? -It does to Lindsey. | -重要吗 -对琳西很重要 |
[09:28] | It’s called victimology. It helps us understand more about Lindsey. | 这叫“受害者研究” 能帮我们更了解琳西 |
[09:32] | -How? -How she carries herself. | -了解什么 -她的行为举止 |
[09:34] | How she interacts socially with others. | 她如何跟其他人交往 |
[09:36] | She’s just like any other 15-year-old. | 她跟其他15岁的孩子一样 |
[09:38] | -No, she’s not. -I’m sorry? | -不 不一样 -什么 |
[09:40] | Everything in our house is an externalisation of ourselves. | 房子里的一切都是性格的外在表现 |
[09:44] | This room isn’t what you’d expect of a teenage girl. | 这个房间不像十几岁女孩的房间 |
[09:47] | No J.T. posters. No framed pictures. No journals. No cuddly toys. | 没有偶像明星的海报 没有镶框照片 没有杂志 没有可爱的玩具 |
[09:52] | The walls are a mute tone. | 墙上更是一片空白 |
[09:54] | All of this suggests that Lindsey keeps herself hidden. | 所有这些都说明琳西把自己藏起来了 |
[09:56] | She’s shy and shares very little with others. | 她很害羞 而且很少跟他人交流 |
[09:59] | Except to one person, Katie. | 只有一个人除外 凯蒂 |
[10:05] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[10:07] | All that from this room? | 这些都是从房间得出的结论吗 |
[10:09] | Is he wrong? | 他说错了吗 |
[10:11] | Her dad, Jack, he never lets up. | 她爸爸杰克总是很紧张 |
[10:14] | I mean, he doesn’t let her have friends over. | 不允许她邀请朋友 |
[10:15] | Reid, I ran a check on the folks involved in the search. All good. | 瑞德 我查了参与搜索的人 都很正常 |
[10:18] | Nice neighbourhood. No sexual offenders. | 这个社区很和睦 没有性侵犯者 |
[10:20] | But here’s the big news, | 但我有个大发现 |
[10:21] | I found a blog Katie ran on faceplace.tv. | 我在网络上发现凯蒂的博客 |
[10:25] | She talks a lot about Lindsey, and, boy, she did not like Lindsey’s dad. | 她谈了很多关于琳西的事 她不喜欢琳西的爸爸 |
[10:29] | She cleans for him. He treats her like a wife, not a daughter. | 她帮他打扫卫生 他对她的态度像太太 不像女儿 |
[10:32] | He’s just… He’s just a creep. | 他就是个变态 |
[10:34] | Lindsey and Jack moved to Chula Vista six years ago. | 琳西和杰克六个月前搬到楚拉维斯塔 |
[10:37] | Up until 9, according to Katie, Lindsey lived in Maine. | 根据凯蒂说的 九岁前琳西一直住在缅因州 |
[10:39] | Jack owned a fishing boat with his three brothers. | 杰克跟他的三个兄弟经营一艘渔船 |
[10:41] | Mom stayed at home. But then tragedy struck, | 妈妈是家庭主妇 但是祸从天降 |
[10:44] | fish stock went down, | 渔业产量每况愈下 |
[10:46] | Dad was forced to sell his boat. | 爸爸被迫卖掉自己的船 |
[10:47] | The family fell apart. Mom died in a car accident. | 家庭也四分五裂 妈妈在车祸中死亡 |
[10:50] | Sounds familiar. | -听起来很熟悉 |
[10:51] | It should. It’s the exact life story of a girl named Lindsey | -没错 跟某本书里的琳西遭遇相同 |
[10:54] | in a book called The Emerald Sea of Dreams. | 那本书叫《梦的翡翠海洋》 |
[10:56] | I’ve read it like five times. | 我看过五遍了 |
[10:58] | If Lindsey stole her name and her story from a book, | 如果琳西从一本书里偷了名字和故事 |
[11:01] | why didn’t her father say anything about it? | 她爸爸为什么只字不提 |
[11:03] | His computer’s set to automatically clear the web browser history | 他的电脑被设置为每天自动清除 |
[11:07] | and wipe the temp file on a daily basis. | 网页浏览记录和缓存档案 |
[11:09] | Give me his IP address. | 把他的IP地址告诉我 |
[11:13] | 374.54.12.3 “374.54.12.3.” | |
[11:19] | Nothing. Must be using a grey-box proxy server | 没什么发现 肯定是用了灰盒代理服务器 |
[11:22] | that makes tracking his Internet history impossible. | 让人无法追踪他的上网记录 |
[11:26] | -Can I help you? -Reid? | -我能帮你吗 -瑞德 |
[11:29] | Hey, I was just checking to see | 我只是看看 |
[11:31] | if Lindsey had contacted anyone on the internet. | 琳西是否有在网络上联系谁 |
[11:33] | -Predators tend to do that. -Is that right? | -凶手们都喜欢这么做 -是吗 |
[11:36] | Yes, statistically, actually, 43% percent of predators have… | 是 统计上来说 43%的凶手… |
[11:39] | Lindsey doesn’t like computers. | 琳西不喜欢用电脑 |
[11:41] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 没问题 |
[11:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:52] | Doesn’t look much like a home. | 这里看起来不太像个家 |
[11:54] | State-of-the-art security system, but the furniture looks rented. | 有最先进的安全系统 但家具看起来是租的 |
[11:57] | The walls are bare of any real art. | 墙上没什么艺术品 |
[12:00] | The shelves are void of any family photos. | 架子上没有任何家庭照片 |
[12:02] | Spyware wipes your computer file history daily. | 间谍软件 每天抹去电脑档案记录 |
[12:06] | What are you getting at, Agent? | 你想说什么 探员 |
[12:07] | In the recording, Katie said what you’d expect of any teenager about to die. | 在录音中 凯蒂说了每个青少年死前都会说的话 |
[12:11] | She begged for her life. | 恳求对方饶命 |
[12:13] | Lindsey did exactly the opposite. | 琳西却恰恰相反 |
[12:16] | Which is what? | 什么意思 |
[12:17] | Lindsey’s emotional response and the words that she chose to say | 琳西在她面对的暴力环境下 |
[12:21] | in a situation as violent as the one she faced strongly suggests… | 做出的情感反应和选择的那些词语 强烈暗示了… |
[12:27] | Look, Lindsey was either coached, | 琳西要不受过训练 |
[12:29] | or she’s experienced sexual abuse before. | 就是以前经历过性侵 |
[12:31] | You son of a bitch! | 你这混蛋… |
[12:33] | -Jack, Jack… -No! Let me at him! | -杰克 -别拦我 我要揍他 |
[12:34] | Gun! Put your hands where I can see them, | 有枪 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[12:37] | -both of you. Do not move! -Stop! Okay? Okay? Just calm down. | -你们两个都是 别动 -别激动 好了 别紧张 |
[12:42] | I’m going to reach into my pocket, and I’m going to take out a badge. | 我要把手伸进口袋 拿出我的警徽 |
[12:49] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[12:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:57] | United States Marshal. | 美国法警 |
[13:01] | Jack and Lindsey are under my authority. | 杰克和琳西由我处理 |
[13:04] | -Which is what? -Witness protection. | -怎么回事 -证人保护计划 |
[14:13] | -What’s going on? -I’m going to go find out. | -怎么回事 -我进去看看 |
[14:17] | What’s wrong? | -怎么了 |
[14:19] | It’s nothing out of the ordinary, Mrs Owen. | -一切正常 欧文太太 |
[14:21] | Have they found Lindsey? | 他们找到琳西了吗 |
[14:22] | We haven’t found Lindsey, no. | 我们还没找到琳西 |
[14:25] | -Now why don’t we all just go inside? -No, I want to talk to Jack. | -为什么不让我们进去 -我想跟杰克谈谈 |
[14:27] | You can, as soon as they’re done. | 他们出来就可以了 |
[14:30] | You’re trying to keep me away from Jack. Why? | 你不让我见杰克 为什么 |
[14:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:41] | Jack’s in witness protection. | 杰克是受保护的证人 |
[14:42] | Ten years. He must be real important. | 十年了 他肯定是个重要证人 |
[14:45] | Why didn’t you tell us immediately? | 为什么一开始不告诉我们 |
[14:47] | Because he’s a State’s witness | 因为他是国家证人 |
[14:48] | whose identity needs to be protected at all cost. | 我们要不惜一切代价 保护他的真实身份 |
[14:52] | You know, Jack, this may not have anything to do with… | 杰克 这件事可能不牵扯… |
[14:56] | With what? His past? | 牵扯什么 他的过去吗 |
[14:58] | Jack, every person in this room, | 杰克 除了他 |
[15:00] | with the exception of him, is here for your daughter. | 这个房间里的每个人 都在帮你找女儿 |
[15:09] | If this does have anything to do with me, | 如果这件事跟我有关 |
[15:11] | they’ll be coming out of Boston. Irish-American. Two or more men. | 他们肯定来自波士顿 爱尔兰裔 至少两个人 |
[15:16] | Let’s get them back to the station and keep them there until this is over. | 带他们回警局 案子结束再放他们出来 |
[15:24] | Hey, you know, you have no idea who or what you are dealing with here. | 其实 你不知道你的对手是什么角色 |
[15:30] | Then enlighten me, or stay out of my way. | 那就告诉我 或者让开 |
[15:38] | -He’s under arrest? -No, he’s not under arrest. | -他被捕了吗 -没有 |
[15:40] | Mr Owen, please don’t make this harder than it is. | 欧文先生 别再添麻烦了 |
[15:42] | -You’re lying to me. Jack? -No… | -你们骗我 -杰克 |
[15:43] | -Rossi. -Mr Owen, please calm down. | -罗西 -欧文先生 请你冷静 |
[15:45] | -Let go of me. What’s going on? -What has he done? | -放开我 怎么回事 -他做了什么 |
[15:46] | I want to know what he did to my Katie! | 我想知道他对我的凯蒂做过什么 |
[15:48] | Okay, first you need to calm down, sir. | 好了 先生 先冷静一下 |
[15:49] | Don’t tell me to calm down. Why are you arresting him? | 别让我冷静 你们为什么逮捕他 |
[15:52] | Sir, we’re just asking him questions. That’s it. | 先生 这只是例行询问而已 |
[15:54] | -About what? -Jack! | -问什么 -杰克 |
[15:55] | -If you have anything to do with this… -Sir! That’s enough! | -如果你跟这件事有任何关系 -先生 够了 |
[15:57] | …I swear, I will kill you! | 我发誓会杀了你 |
[15:59] | That’s enough! Sir! That’s enough! | 够了 先生 够了 |
[16:16] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[16:18] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:20] | I need you to check the flights for the last 72 hours into San Diego, | 我要你查过去72小时内 降落在圣地牙哥橘郡 |
[16:23] | Orange County and private airports, as well. | 和私人机场的航班 |
[16:25] | We’re looking for one, maybe two men, | 我们要找一到两个人 |
[16:26] | possibly Irish, out of Boston. | 可能是爱尔兰裔 来自波士顿 |
[16:28] | -I got it. -Check motels, | -知道了 -汽车旅馆 |
[16:30] | hotels, car rentals, everything you can. | 酒店 租车行 全都要查 |
[16:34] | I’ve interviewed hundreds of killers. | 我审过上百名杀人凶手 |
[16:38] | All types of crazy motives for doing what they did. | 他们有各式各样的疯狂动机 |
[16:44] | They all share one thing in common. All of them. | 但有一个共同点 无一例外 |
[16:50] | It’s in their eyes. | 他们的眼神 |
[16:56] | Until what they hold most precious is gone, | 得知他们最珍惜的东西不见了 |
[17:03] | and then they’re lost. | 他们也会迷失 |
[17:08] | Just like the rest of us. | 就像我们其他人一样 |
[17:14] | Shut up. | 安静 |
[17:17] | Shut up. Shut up! | 安静 安静 |
[17:23] | You stop! | 别滴了 |
[17:31] | Shut up! | 安静 |
[17:52] | You could have just asked. I would have turned it off. | 你可以让我帮忙 我会关掉 |
[18:05] | You don’t know, do you? Who I am? | 你不知道我是谁吧 |
[18:13] | But I know who you are, Lindsey. | 但我知道你是谁 琳西 |
[18:21] | And now you know who I am, | 现在你也知道我是谁了 |
[18:26] | and what I can do, and what I will do | 知道我能做什么 我会做什么 |
[18:31] | if you don’t shut up! | 如果你不闭嘴的话 |
[18:40] | One way or another, you’re going to die. | 无论如何 你总会死的 |
[18:46] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[19:05] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[19:07] | The McCrelan Corporation from Boston. | 波士顿的麦克雷蓝公司 |
[19:10] | I love how you guys sell that. | 我喜欢你们的描述方式 |
[19:12] | By “corporation,” you mean the Mob, don’t you? | 你说的“公司”是指犯罪集团吧 |
[19:13] | No one’s been able to get anything on them. | 没人能抓到他们的把柄 |
[19:15] | Till now. | -直到现在 |
[19:16] | That’s because they murdered anyone who was a threat to them, | -因为他们杀害了对他们有威胁的任何人 |
[19:18] | civilians and cops alike. | 平民和警察之类的 |
[19:20] | Is that what you did, Jack? Did you eliminate the threat? | 杰克 那就是你的工作吗 为他们消除威胁 |
[19:24] | Do those pills help the memories, or do they just hide the real Jack? | 这些药片是为了想起过去 还是隐藏真正的杰克 |
[19:29] | The only thing that keeps me alive is Lindsey. | 琳西是我活着的唯一动力 |
[19:32] | What they did to Katie, do you think that was a message to you? | 他们对凯蒂做的事 是对你的警告吗 |
[19:37] | -If it is, it’s working. -Do you recognise the method? | -如果是的话 已经管用了 -你熟悉这种手段吗 |
[19:41] | I didn’t send messages. I just went straight to the source. | 我从不做警告 我向来一击致命 |
[19:44] | In two weeks’ time, the McCrelan brothers will face trial. | 再过两周 麦克雷蓝兄弟要出庭了 |
[19:47] | Looks like the McCrelans are going to walk. | 看来麦克雷蓝要被释放了 |
[19:50] | Where? All right, thanks. | 在哪 好 谢谢 |
[19:53] | You were right, we just found something in an abandoned house. | 你说得对 一处废弃房屋有发现 |
[19:56] | -Lindsey? -Where exactly? | 琳西吗 在哪里 |
[20:00] | Here, on the outskirts of town. | 这里 城市外郊 |
[20:02] | -It’s still in the comfort zone. -What does that mean? | -还在安全区里 -什么意思 |
[20:05] | It means the UnSubs are local, still here. | 说明不明嫌犯是本地人 还在城里 |
[20:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:09] | Agent Hotchner, whatever you find, I want to see her. | 哈奇纳探员 无论找到什么 我都要见她 |
[20:36] | What is it to the dump site, 5 miles? | 这里距弃尸地点多远 八公里吗 |
[20:37] | -6.2 miles south. -Why? | -向南十公里 -怎么了 |
[20:40] | Why didn’t they dump Katie’s body on the other side of town? | 他们为何把凯蒂的尸体 抛在另一侧的城郊 |
[20:42] | And risk heading out on the open road | 那就表示要冒险上公路 |
[20:44] | while everyone was out looking for the girls? | 大家都在找她们呢 |
[20:45] | Something forced them to move on. | 有什么事逼他们这么做 |
[21:15] | Katie’s cell phone. | 凯蒂的手机 |
[21:17] | Two different sets of footprints, so two UnSubs. | 两种不同的脚印 有两个不明嫌犯 |
[21:20] | Jack said there’d be two of them. | 杰克说过有两人 |
[21:22] | There’s cigarette butts everywhere. For professionals, this is a real mess. | 到处都是烟头 对职业杀手来说 有点太脏乱了 |
[21:26] | All the beer and liquor bottles. | 这么多酒瓶 |
[21:28] | This could be the belt they used to strangle Katie. | 这可能是他们勒死凯蒂的皮带 |
[21:31] | You’d think they’d just want to do the job and move on. | 你会怀疑他们杀了人就想走 |
[21:34] | If you’re sending a message, | 如果是在传达信息 |
[21:35] | why obliterate the ID and hide the body? | 为什么毁掉死者身份 把尸体藏起来 |
[21:38] | Why not go straight to the source? | 为什么不直接找杰克 |
[21:40] | Garcia checked all the names against the ICE database, and nothing. | 加西亚把所有姓名跟缉毒局资料库进行比对 没有线索 |
[21:43] | And Katie and Lindsey may have left | 凯蒂和琳西 |
[21:45] | the movie theatre of their own free will, | 可能是自愿离开电影院的 |
[21:46] | but they sure didn’t count on coming here. | 但她们肯定没想到会来这里 |
[21:48] | So this has nothing to do with the Mob? | 这么说来 跟犯罪集团没有关系吗 |
[21:50] | Hey, guys, this blood trail goes all the way out the back here. | 各位 这条血迹一直拖到后面 |
[22:02] | -They must have run out this way. -Maybe it was Lindsey. | -他们肯定从这里逃走了 -或许是琳西 |
[22:05] | Well, whoever it was, they lost a lot of blood. | 不管是谁 都失血很多 |
[22:08] | It gets thinner the further we go. | 血迹越来越少了 |
[22:10] | It’s an arterial bleed. It stops here. | 这是动脉出血 在这里消失了 |
[22:15] | Okay, spread out. Search the grounds and every house. | 分头去找 搜查每个地方和房屋 |
[23:19] | Guys, last house on the left, second floor. I’ve got something. | 各位 左边最后一栋房屋 我在二楼有发现 |
[23:45] | He was stabbed three times. | 他被刺了三刀 |
[23:51] | Look at his face. | 看他的脸 |
[23:52] | Scratch marks on both arms. | 有抓痕 手臂上也有 |
[23:55] | And on his hand, a bite mark. These are all defensive wounds. | 他的手上有咬痕 这都是自卫性伤痕 |
[23:59] | At some point, for him, | 在某个时候 |
[24:00] | things got out of hand and he wanted out. | 他觉得事情失控了 于是他想退出 |
[24:04] | And whoever he was with wasn’t about to let that happen. | 跟他在一起的人不让他走 |
[24:07] | He makes a run for it, and gets stabbed in the process. | 他想逃走 结果被刺了三刀 |
[24:12] | It’s dark. They can’t find him. | 天很暗 他们找不到他 |
[24:14] | They think he’s gone to the police so they have to think fast. | 他们认为他去报警了 所以他们必须做决断 |
[24:16] | So they take Katie, and they dump her across town. | 于是带上凯蒂 在城郊另一边弃尸 |
[24:20] | And to maintain some amount of control, | 为了控制局面 |
[24:23] | they take Lindsey. | 他们带走了琳西 |
[24:27] | This is one of our UnSubs. We just need to find his friends. | 这是我们的不明嫌犯之一 现在只要找到他的朋友就行了 |
[24:42] | -A teenager did this? -He was involved. | -一个青少年做的吗 -他有参与 |
[24:53] | -So do you think she’s still alive? -I do. | -你认为她还活着吗 -是的 |
[24:58] | But I also think you should let us do our job. | 但我觉得你该把查案的事交给我们 |
[25:01] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[25:14] | Like I said, Jack, this has nothing to do with you. | 我说过 杰克 这件事跟你没关系 |
[25:18] | Nothing to do with me? This punk kid took my daughter. | 跟我没关系 这个该死的孩子抓了我女儿 |
[25:24] | All this, Jack. It’s karma. For what you did to all those people. | 杰克 这都是报应 你对那些人做过太多坏事 |
[25:34] | Defensive wounds, bite indentations, | 自卫性伤痕 牙齿咬痕 |
[25:36] | scratch marks on his face, hands and arms | 脸 手和手臂上的抓痕 |
[25:38] | all indicate that he was involved | 这些都证明他参与了 |
[25:40] | in the murder and abduction of Katie and Lindsey. | 凯蒂和琳西的绑架和谋杀 |
[25:42] | He’s just a teenager. | 他只是个青少年 |
[25:43] | So were the Lords of Chaos. | “混乱之王”也都是青少年 |
[25:45] | Three teenagers bewitched by a boy named Kevin Foster. | 三名青少年被名叫 凯文・佛斯特的男孩蛊惑 |
[25:49] | Kevin persuaded his friends to murder their own high school teacher. | 凯文劝说他的朋友们杀害自己的高中老师 |
[25:52] | Social dynamics of teenage boys. | 这是青少年的社会动力学 |
[25:55] | In this case, intoxicated by drugs and alcohol. | 在这件案子里 毒品和酒精让他们极度兴奋 |
[25:58] | When worked up into a frenzy by a dominant male, | 在一个有控制权男性引导下 演变成一种狂怒 |
[26:01] | the adolescent mind can be pushed past | 青少年的思维能够超越 |
[26:03] | what the adult mind perceives as acceptable. | 成年人接受的极限 |
[26:06] | What started out as a good time quickly devolved, | 本来只是一起玩 可是情况急转直下 |
[26:08] | and Katie fell victim to the violent, drunken rage of a juvenile gang. | 凯蒂成为一个 青少年帮派暴力和酒后之怒的受害者 |
[26:13] | Check every high school in the Chula Vista area. | 查查楚拉维斯塔所有高中 |
[26:15] | Males between the ages of 15 and 18. | 15到18岁的男性 |
[26:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:22] | Chula Vista has seven public schools and three private schools, | 楚拉维斯塔有七所公立学校 三所私立学校 |
[26:25] | so I’m going to need more than that. | 所以我需要更多信息 |
[26:26] | Let’s see. Brown hair, 5’9″. Approximately 142 pounds. | 我看看 棕色头发 身高1米74 体重大概是128斤 |
[26:32] | More. | -还要更多 |
[26:33] | Most of the activity’s in the southeastern district. | -大多数活动都在东南区 |
[26:35] | The socioeconomic dynamic’s predominately working-class. | 家庭社会经济动态极可能是工人阶级 |
[26:39] | Look within a 3-mile radius of the Castle Park area. | 看看城堡公园五公里半径范围内 |
[26:43] | Two high schools. | 两所高中 |
[26:45] | Start with the largest. | 从最大的找起 |
[26:46] | Okay, let’s see what we’ve got. | 好 看有什么结果 |
[26:52] | I got like five faces. | 我搜到了五个人 |
[26:57] | Jinkies. | 找到了 |
[27:00] | We believe this UnSub got scared and wanted out. | 我们认为这个不明嫌犯 因为害怕想要退出 |
[27:04] | And the dominant male, in order to maintain control, attacked him. | 而领头的男性为了控制局面 攻击了他 |
[27:08] | Douglas Silverman, he’s 18 years old. | 道格拉斯・席维曼 18岁 |
[27:14] | We need to interview kids in his class. | 我们要去查他班上的同学 |
[27:16] | Parents, teachers. Find out who his friends were. | 问问父母 老师 看他的朋友是谁 |
[27:19] | It’s at least two or more boys. One older, early-to-mid-20s. | 至少有两个男孩 一个年龄大点的 20出头到25岁 |
[27:24] | He’ll think of himself as a real badass. | 他非常自负 不可一世 |
[27:26] | Somebody who broke the rules, defied the system. | 违反过制度和校规 |
[27:28] | And have flunked or gotten kicked out of high school. | 从高中辍学或遭到开除 |
[27:31] | Possibly the same one. | 可能是同一个人 |
[27:32] | He’ll also have a record. Petty theft. Larceny. | 还可能有案底 顺手牵羊 盗窃罪 |
[27:35] | Well, Douglas Silverman’s been missing for two days. | 道格拉斯・席维曼已经失踪两天了 |
[27:37] | How come no one’s called? | -为什么没人报案 |
[27:38] | It’s a three-day weekend. | -这是三天长假 |
[27:40] | His parents are out of town or he calls, says he’s okay. | 他的父母不在城里 或是他打电话报平安了 |
[27:42] | And now that the weekend’s over, I can tell you with what’s happened, | 现在周末结束了 我可以告诉你们 |
[27:45] | it’s going to end violently. | 这件事肯定不会有好结局 |
[27:49] | We’ve still got a chance to get out of this. | 我们还有退出的机会 |
[27:50] | After what you did, what chance? | -你做了那些事哪有机会 |
[27:52] | Hey! What you did, too, remember? | -等等 你也做了 记得吗 |
[27:54] | I didn’t kill her! | -不是我杀的 |
[27:55] | Says who? You? It’s your word against mine, bud. | -谁说的 你吗 我们可以当面对质 |
[27:59] | I just want this to end. | -我想让这一切快点结束 |
[28:00] | It will. All right? You’ve just got to relax and you’ve got to trust me. | -会结束的 知道吗 你必须放松 相信我 |
[28:04] | What do we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:06] | We’ve got something they want. Now we just need a gun. | 我们手上有他们想要的东西 现在我们还需要一把枪 |
[28:09] | What? A gun? Where are we going to get that from? | 什么 枪?我们要从哪弄枪 |
[28:11] | You said that your old man had one, right? | 你说你爸有一把枪 对吧 |
[28:13] | -He let you shoot it one time. -No. | -他还让你试过一次 -不行 |
[28:14] | -No, no way. I’m not doing it! -Yes. | -我不能这么做 -听着 |
[28:15] | Listen, we can get out of this. We have her. All right, go get the gun. | 我们能脱身的 我们有她 好了 快去拿枪 |
[28:30] | You really are as dumb as you look. | 你果然就跟看起来一样蠢 |
[28:38] | You’re forgetting one thing. | 你忘了一件事 |
[28:42] | I saw what you did. | 我看到你做的一切 |
[28:47] | It don’t matter because none of us are walking away. | 没关系 我们谁都别想活着出去 |
[29:06] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[29:20] | How can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[29:22] | -Mr Silverman? -Yeah. | -席维曼先生吗 -是的 |
[29:23] | I’m SSA Hotchner. This is SSA Prentiss. | 我是调查专员哈奇纳 这是调查专员普兰蒂斯 |
[29:27] | -Is there someplace we can talk? -Yeah, we can talk here. | -有方便谈话的地方吗 -在这里谈吧 |
[29:29] | -It would be better if we… -What’s this about? | -最好是… -到底什么事 |
[29:32] | -It’s about your son, Doug. -My son, Doug? | -你儿子道格出事了 -我儿子道格 |
[29:35] | When was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候 |
[29:39] | Hang on, I can call him for you. Here. | 等等 我打给他 |
[29:42] | Sir, he’s not going to answer. | 先生 他不会接的 |
[29:47] | Sir. | 先生 |
[29:53] | His name is Doug Silverman. | 他叫道格拉斯・席维曼 |
[29:54] | He went to the same high school as Katie and Lindsey. | 跟凯蒂和琳西上同所高中 |
[29:58] | Maybe, I don’t know. Why? Has he got something to do with this? | 或许吧 我不记得 怎么 他跟这件事有关吗 |
[30:03] | All we know right now is he was involved. | 我们现在只知道他也参与了 |
[30:06] | -There are others. -So, this has nothing to do with Jack? | -还有其他人 -那这件事跟杰克无关吗 |
[30:10] | No. | 是的 |
[30:12] | Well, I vetted every boy that came into Katie’s life. | 我留心观察过 每个出现在凯蒂身边的男孩 |
[30:15] | Made sure I knew everything about them. | 确保我对他们了如指掌 |
[30:18] | I had to. I can’t afford to forget a face. His I’ve never seen. | 这是没办法的 我见过的人绝不会忘 我从没见过他 |
[30:22] | Maybe these guys, she didn’t want you to meet. | 或许她不想让你见到他们 |
[30:25] | Afraid of what you might say or do. | 害怕你不高兴 |
[30:28] | Lindsey and I don’t have any secrets. | 我和琳西之间没有秘密 |
[30:30] | That’s not quite true though, is it? | 事实不是这样的 对吧 |
[30:32] | No, it is true. She knows who I am, what I was. | 就是这样 她知道我是什么人 |
[30:37] | Ten years ago, your wife died in a car accident. | 十年前 你妻子死于车祸 |
[30:40] | Is that why you turned State witness? | 所以你才变成国家证人吗 |
[30:43] | I promised my wife on her deathbed | 我在妻子临死前承诺过她 |
[30:45] | that I would do whatever was necessary to protect Lindsey. | 我会不惜一切代价保护琳西 |
[30:50] | Did you tell Lindsey it was supposed to be you in that car and not her mom? | 你是否有告诉琳西 本该是你坐在那辆车里 而不是她妈妈 |
[30:57] | Yes. | 说了 |
[30:59] | Why then, with all that you taught her, | 既然你教给她这么多 |
[31:01] | would she allow herself to get caught up in this? | 她为什么还让自己身陷险境 |
[31:03] | -She wouldn’t. -What about Katie? | -她不会这么做 -凯蒂呢 |
[31:07] | Boys suck! Especially at my school. All so busy being busy. | 男孩都很坏 尤其是我们学校的男生 总是一副瞎忙的样子 |
[31:14] | There is this one guy though. Real cute. | 但是有个男生很可爱 |
[31:16] | Hangs out with two dweebs, | 常跟两个白痴一起玩 |
[31:18] | but Lindsey says to stay away from him. | 但琳西叫我远离他 |
[31:22] | -Go. -Back to high school. | -说吧 -继续查高中生 |
[31:23] | Boys who flunked out or got kicked out. Go back 10 years. | 辍学或被开除的男生 过去十年的都要查 |
[31:28] | Lindsey says there’s something not right about him. | 琳西说他有点不对劲 |
[31:31] | I think Katie’s talking about him right now. | 我觉得凯蒂在说的就是他 |
[31:33] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[31:34] | Like, she’s never met him. I don’t know. | 她从没见过他 我也不知道 |
[31:38] | Who are you, you son of a bitch? | 你是谁呢 |
[31:43] | No. No, no, no. He wouldn’t do this. | 不 他不会做这种事 |
[31:45] | He did what he was told to do. | 他是听人指挥的 |
[31:47] | Wait. What was he told? I mean, Doug is a real shy guy, okay? | 等等 谁指挥他 道格很内向 |
[31:52] | He doesn’t make friends easy. | 很少交朋友 |
[31:54] | Has he changed, recently? Become a little more defiant? | 他最近有变化吗 变得有些目中无人 |
[31:57] | His grades slipping? | 成绩下降了吗 |
[32:00] | I thought it was just a phase. | 我以为这只是一个阶段 |
[32:02] | A phase manipulated by someone | 因为有人盯上了你儿子 |
[32:04] | who targeted your son for his own needs. | 利用他达到自己的目的 |
[32:10] | -Did he ever mention anyone to you? -Oh, God. | -他向你提起过什么人吗 -天啊 |
[32:21] | A couple of months ago, there was this older kid. | 几个月前 有个年纪大点的孩子 |
[32:25] | And I said invite him over for supper. And he didn’t want to. | 我叫他请他到家里吃晚饭 他不愿意 |
[32:30] | Brian? Ryan? | 叫布莱恩?或者莱恩? |
[32:34] | I don’t know. Oh, God. | 我不知道 天啊 |
[32:41] | How am I going to tell his mom? | 我该怎么告诉他妈妈 |
[32:46] | Lindsey protected Katie like a sister. | 琳西像姐姐一样保护凯蒂 |
[32:49] | So, if a few boys pulled up kerbside and offered Katie a ride? | 如果几个男孩把车停在路边 主动要送凯蒂回家呢 |
[32:55] | Lindsey would have gone along to make sure she was okay. | 琳西也会跟去保证她的安全 |
[32:59] | Lindsey is still alive because of what you taught her. | 琳西还活着 是因为你教她的本领 |
[33:02] | I taught her to stay away from men like me. | 我要她远离像我这样的男人 |
[33:08] | I’d like to speak to Jack, if I may. To apologise. | 可以的话 我想跟杰克聊聊 表达歉意 |
[33:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[33:34] | -Five years we’ve known each other. -Well, six. | -我们认识五年了 -六年了 |
[33:40] | -Bruce, I’m so sorry. -Just listen. Please. | -布鲁斯 很抱歉 -杰克 请听我说 |
[33:44] | I don’t know who you are or what you’ve done. | 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你做过什么 |
[33:48] | All I want to know is, are you capable of still doing whatever it is you did? | 我只想知道 你还能做以前的差事吗 |
[33:52] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[33:56] | That dead kid up there. | 那个死掉的孩子 |
[33:59] | I know who he is. I know who he hangs out with. | 我知道他是谁 我知道他跟谁一起玩 |
[34:06] | Okay, I’ve got three Ryans. | 好 我查到三个莱恩 |
[34:07] | The Ryan we’re looking for | 我们要找的莱恩 |
[34:08] | probably went to high school with Lindsey and Katie | 可能在几年前 跟琳西和凯蒂上同所高中 |
[34:10] | a few years back. He got expelled, or at least flunked out. | 被开除了 至少是辍学 |
[34:13] | Ryan Phillips. He was expelled for smoking pot years ago. | 莱恩・菲利普 几年前因吸食大麻被开除 |
[34:20] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[34:22] | -Reid, what’s going on? -He’s taken my car. | -瑞德 怎么了 -他开走了我的车 |
[34:24] | The bastard took my car. | 他抢了我的车 |
[34:27] | This is Pat Mannan, all units, all units. I want an APB out on Jack Vaughan. | 我是派特曼南 各小队注意 全面通缉杰克・沃恩 |
[34:45] | Jack’s taken off. | 杰克逃走了 |
[34:47] | We heard. | 我们听说了 |
[34:48] | Where’s he going to go? He can’t know where Lindsey is. | 他会去哪里 他又不知道琳西在哪 |
[34:50] | No, but he might know who’s got her. | 对 但他可能知道是谁抓了她 |
[34:52] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[34:53] | You showed Bruce Owen Doug’s photo, right? | 你给布鲁斯・欧文看过道格的照片吧 |
[34:55] | He recognised him. | 他认出来了 |
[34:56] | Which means he knows who Doug’s friends are. | 也就是说 他知道道格的朋友是谁 |
[34:58] | So now he’s sent a psychopath after his daughter’s killer. | 现在他让那个精神病 去找杀他女儿的凶手了 |
[35:00] | Garcia’s got a name. Ryan Phillips, 28. | 加西亚查到名字了 莱恩・菲利普 28岁 |
[35:03] | Let’s get a unit over to Phillips’ house before Jack turns up there. | 派一队人去菲利普家 要赶在杰克之前到那里 |
[35:06] | One thing’s for sure, we know Ryan won’t be there. | 有一点很确定 莱恩肯定不在家 |
[35:08] | We’d better figure out where he is before Jack does. | 我们最好在杰克之前搞清楚他的下落 |
[35:11] | Come on. Come on. Damn it. | 快啊 快啊 该死 |
[35:21] | You need a hand with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[35:22] | -Who the hell are you? -I’m Mr Vaughan. | -你是什么人 -我是沃恩先生 |
[35:24] | -What are you doing in my house? -Lindsey. Where’s my daughter? | -你来我家干什么 -琳西 我女儿在哪 |
[35:27] | -I don’t know what you’re talking about. -Yeah? I think you do. | -我不知道你在说什么 -是吗 我觉得你知道 |
[35:31] | Hey. Hey! Hey, what are you doing? Stop it! Hey! Hey! | 你要做什么 住手 |
[35:35] | Get out of my house! What are you doing? Hey. | 滚出我家 你要做什么 |
[35:40] | -This thing’s not loaded, is it? -What are you doing? | -这把枪上膛了吧 -你要做什么 |
[35:49] | Oh, God! Oh, God, you shot my leg! | 天啊 天啊 你打中了我的腿 |
[35:54] | You’ve got two legs. I’ve got one question. | 你有两条腿 我只有一个问题 |
[35:57] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[36:00] | -You got to find him and fast. -What does it look like I’m doing? | -你必须赶紧找到他 -你看我在做什么 |
[36:02] | Colouring in a map! | 标记地图 |
[36:03] | All the activities focus in the southeastern district. | 所有活动都集中在东南区 |
[36:05] | The abduction site. The dump site. Ryan Phillips’ house. | 绑架地 弃尸地 莱恩・菲利普家 |
[36:09] | Gunshots coming from Jackson Street. | 杰克逊街有枪声 |
[36:12] | Are you coming? | 你要去吗 |
[36:19] | Three-day weekend, you’ve got to find a secure, private location. Where? | 三天长假 你要找一个安全隐秘的地方 是哪呢 |
[36:23] | Army of cops and Feds all over town, it’s going to be real hard. | 大批警力和联邦探员遍布全城 很难藏身 |
[36:25] | Every abandoned building, warehouses, lock-ups, | 每个废弃建筑 仓库 上锁的房屋 |
[36:27] | it’s all been searched. | 全都搜过了 |
[36:28] | Hey, it seems Jack just paid a kid named Taylor Coleman a visit. | 杰克似乎刚去找过一个 名叫泰勒・柯曼的孩子 |
[36:31] | Paramedics are working on him now. | 医务人员正在治疗他 |
[36:33] | Reid. Good news, please. | 瑞德 拜托给点好消息 |
[36:34] | After inputting all the sites, | 标记所有地点后 |
[36:35] | I’ve come up with a two-dimensional probability service overlay map | 我得到一张二维概率覆盖图 |
[36:38] | that indicates the offenders’ operating area. | 显示了罪犯的活动区域 |
[36:40] | Reid, where is he? | 瑞德 他在哪 |
[36:42] | I know it sounds crazy, but I think he’s taken her to the Mayford High School, | 我知道听起来很疯狂 但我觉得他带她去了梅福特高中 |
[36:45] | two blocks from here. | 就在两个街区外 |
[36:46] | I’ll meet you there. And, Reid, be careful. | 瑞德 我们那里见 小心 |
[36:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:50] | Mayford High School. | 梅福特高中 |
[36:56] | Damn it, pick up the phone! | 该死 快接电话 |
[36:58] | He’s not coming back, Ryan. | 他不会回来了 莱恩 |
[37:02] | What are you going to do now? | 你现在怎么办 |
[37:07] | Looks like it’s just you and me. | 看来只剩我们俩了 |
[37:17] | I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. | 我告诉你我要做什么 |
[37:21] | Something I’ve been meaning to do all along. | 我一直想这么做 |
[38:12] | See, I wasn’t really that into Katie. | 其实我并不喜欢凯蒂 |
[38:15] | You? Something special about you. | 你呢 你有特别之处 |
[38:22] | Where you going, baby? | 宝贝 你要去哪 |
[38:34] | What you do to me will be nothing | 你这些手段跟我爸会对你做的事相比 |
[38:36] | compared to what my dad will do to you. | 根本不算什么 |
[38:39] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[38:46] | -Kill him, Daddy. Kill him! -No. No. | -杀了他 爸爸 |
[38:47] | -You son of a bitch, you killed her. | -他杀了凯蒂 |
[38:49] | -No. | -别开枪 |
[38:49] | -He killed Katie. | -他杀了凯蒂 |
[38:53] | Kill him. Kill him, Daddy! | 杀了他 爸爸 |
[38:56] | -Put the gun down! -Help me, please. Please, help me. | -把枪放下 -救我 快救我 |
[38:58] | Jack, put down the gun. | 杰克 把枪放下 |
[39:00] | She begged him to stop and he laughed at her. | 她求他住手 他却嘲笑她 |
[39:03] | -He laughed at her! -I didn’t laugh at her. | -他嘲笑她 -我没嘲笑她 |
[39:04] | Honestly, I would change this if I could, but I can’t. | 说实话 我宁愿没那么做 我后悔了 |
[39:08] | Please, just don’t kill me. | 求你 别杀我 |
[39:10] | Jack, you swore to your wife you’d protect Lindsey. | 杰克 你对你妻子发誓要保护琳西 |
[39:16] | Listen to her, Jack. Listen to what she wants. | 听听她在说什么 杰克 她想做什么 |
[39:20] | She’s begging you to kill somebody right in front of her. | 她求你在她面前杀人 |
[39:24] | What do you think your wife wanted you to protect her from? | 你妻子想让你保护她什么 |
[39:29] | Jack, your life has been… It’s been about violence, | 杰克 你的一生 始终离不开暴力 |
[39:34] | and if you do this, Lindsey’s will be, too. | 如果你开枪 琳西会跟你一样 |
[39:42] | You want that? | 你想那样吗 |
[39:47] | No, you don’t want that. | 你不想的 |
[39:49] | When does it end, Jack? | 杰克 冤冤相报何时了 |
[39:53] | -Put down the gun. -Kill him. | -把枪放下 -杀了他 |
[39:56] | When does it stop? | 什么时候才能结束 |
[39:59] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[40:11] | I think it came from in here. | -好像是这里传出来的 -对 |
[40:15] | Go. | 行动 |
[40:18] | Hang back. Hang back. | 退后 |
[40:29] | Hey. Hey. | 等等 |
[40:52] | Are you okay, Reid? | 你还好吗 瑞德 |
[40:54] | I tried. I tried, but I couldn’t… | 我尽力了 我尽力了 可是…我没做到 |
[41:03] | What’s going to happen to Jack? | 杰克会面对什么 |
[41:06] | Depends how important a witness he is. | 看情况 看他究竟是多重要的证人 |
[41:48] | “It is a wise father who knows his own child.” William Shakespeare. | “明智人父懂自己的孩子” 威廉・莎士比亚 |
[42:10] | 乔治亚州 亚特兰大 | |
[42:14] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[42:17] | Hi. It’s Jack. | 你好 我是杰克 |
[42:24] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |