时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 维吉尼亚州 | |
[00:03] | 菲德里堡 | |
[00:15] | Just stick close. Nobody’s gonna mess with us | 如果我们紧待在一起 |
[00:17] | -if we’re in a group. -It’s been three weeks. | -人多势众好办事 -已经三周了 |
[00:19] | -I was the last one to talk to her. -You really think somebody took her? | -我是最后跟她说过话的人 -你真的认为她被人绑架 |
[00:22] | -You guys are being crazy. -Julie wouldn’t disappear. | -你们疯了 -茱莉不会就这么不见 |
[00:27] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[00:28] | It’s like she vanished. Just like that other girl. | 就像她消失了 就像那另一个女孩 |
[00:30] | -Her mom’s a total wreck. -Right. | -她妈妈彻底崩溃了 -对 |
[00:38] | Everyone around here is losing it. | 这里的人都失去理智了 |
[00:43] | -They’re just scared. -Trust me, Julie got her ass out of here. | -他们只是害怕 -相信我 茱莉只是从这里离开了 |
[00:47] | I guarantee you, she’s probably in DC or New York right now. | 我向你保证 她现在可能 已经在华盛顿或者纽约了 |
[00:53] | -Danny. Danny. -Danny! | -丹尼 -丹尼 |
[00:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:57] | Danny! Danny. | 丹尼 丹尼 |
[01:03] | You’re a bastard. | 你是个混蛋 |
[01:07] | You should have seen your face, man. | 你应该看看你们的表情 |
[01:09] | That was hilarious. He was so freaked out. | 太好笑了 他吓坏了 |
[01:12] | What? | 什么 |
[01:16] | What? | -怎么了 |
[01:17] | -It wasn’t funny, jackass. -Come on, guys. | -这不好笑 混球 -别这样 各位 |
[01:30] | You want me drunk and naked. Just say it. | 喜欢我酒醉又裸体的样子就直说 |
[01:32] | I shouldn’t have to try so hard. | 也许我不用如此煞费苦心了 |
[01:37] | -Did you hear that? -No way. He doesn’t know when to quit. | -听见了吗 -不会吧 他总是不知道 什么时候该收敛 |
[01:44] | -What are you doing? -I’m gonna go kick his ass. | -你在做什么 -我要揍他一顿 |
[01:48] | Hey, hurry back. | 听着 快点回来 |
[01:52] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[01:55] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[01:58] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[02:01] | I swear to God, I’m going to kill you. | 我向天发誓 我会杀了你 |
[02:07] | I couldn’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[02:10] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[02:14] | Molly. | 茉莉 |
[02:16] | -Son of a bitch, Danny. Where’s Molly? -This is too easy, man. She’s with you. | -混帐 丹尼 茉莉在哪里 -这太容易了 老兄 她跟你在一起 |
[02:22] | No, come on, where’s Molly? Seriously. | 不 拜托 茉莉在哪 说真的 |
[02:27] | She’s with you. | 她跟你在一起 |
[02:29] | -Molly. -Molly. | -茉莉 -茉莉 |
[02:34] | -Molly! -Molly! | -茉莉 -茉莉 |
[02:37] | -Molly! -Molly! | -茉莉 -茉莉 |
[02:41] | 联邦调查局行为分析小组 | |
[02:42] | 维吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[02:43] | Yeah, I’m about to present the case to the team. | 我在准备把案子交给小组看 |
[02:47] | Oh, no. I’m confident that they’ll feel the same way. | 不…我没有把握 他们也会一样认为 |
[02:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:53] | We’ll be there as soon as we can. Thank you. | 我们会尽快过去 谢谢 |
[03:22] | Everyone’s here. Sorry I’m late. | 大家都来了 抱歉 我来迟了 |
[03:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:29] | Last night in Fredericksburg, a 20-year-old woman, | 昨晚 在菲德里堡 一位20岁的女性 |
[03:31] | Molly McCarthy, was abducted. | 茉莉麦卡锡被绑架了 |
[03:33] | She’s the third to go missing in the last six weeks. | 她是过去六周内第三个失踪的人 |
[03:35] | All disappeared from public places. No one’s seen them since. | 都在公共场合失踪 从那以后就没人见过她们了 |
[03:38] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[03:39] | Couple days ago, body parts with cigarette burns | 几天前带有香烟烫伤的尸块 |
[03:41] | were recovered from a national park, | 在一个国家公园被找到 |
[03:43] | which was once the site of the Battle of Chancellorsville. | 这个地方曾经是 钱瑟勒斯维尔之役的战场 |
[03:46] | Were they able to make an ID? | 成功查出身份了吗 |
[03:47] | It was the first victim taken six weeks ago. | 这是六周前被劫持的 |
[03:49] | Decomp indicated that she had been dead just over a week. | 首位受害者的腐尸程度证明 她才死亡一个多星期 |
[03:52] | -So, he likes spending time with them. -How’d she end up like that? | -看起来 他花了些时间跟她们相处 -她怎么会变成这样 |
[03:55] | M.E. found microscopic tool marks on the bone. | 法医在遗骸上发现了细微的刀痕 |
[03:57] | I remember reading about a case like this in Spotsylvania County, | 我记得读到过 斯波茨维尼亚郡的类似案件 |
[04:01] | -similar markings on the bone. -It was the winter of 1980. | -遗骨上也有相似的印记 -是1980年的冬天 |
[04:04] | Also Fredericksburg. Five women, 16 to 24, | 也是在菲德里堡 有五名16到24岁的女性被分尸 |
[04:07] | buried in pieces, same markings, same Civil War battlefield. | 尸块上都有同样的记号 也都在同一个南北战争战场 |
[04:11] | Killed the same time of year and left at the same dump site? | 同一年被杀害 还被弃尸在同一个地区? |
[04:13] | -It’s like an anniversary. -That case is still open. | -就像是个周年纪念 -现在还是悬案 |
[04:16] | Back then, the victims were drug addicts and runaways. | 当时的受害者是 毒虫和离家出走的少年 |
[04:19] | If he spends that much time with them, | 如果他跟她们在一起那么久 |
[04:20] | there’s a chance these two women could still be alive. | 很可能有两个女性还活着 |
[04:22] | Wait, we think this could be the same killer? | 等等 现在是认为同一人犯案吗 |
[04:24] | -That’s a hell of a cooling-off period. -BTK resurfaced after a 25-year hiatus. | -这可真是个漫长的休息期 -BTK就是中断25年之后再次出现 |
[04:28] | True, but he didn’t kill anyone. He only taunted the police. | 这是实话 但他没有杀人 他只是骚扰了警方 |
[04:31] | The marks on the bone and where he dumps them, | 遗骸上的记号和弃尸地点 |
[04:33] | that’s a very specific signature. | 那是非常显着的标志 |
[04:35] | Hard to copycat details that were never made public. | 要模仿我们 从未公诸于众的细节很难 |
[04:38] | Garcia, check the MO against girls missing in other states. | 加西亚 查找一下其他州 针对失踪女孩的犯案模式 |
[04:41] | -It could explain the long absence. -I’m on it. | -可能能解释这么久的沉寂 -立马着手 |
[04:43] | If this is the same UnSub, | 如果这是同一个嫌疑人 |
[04:46] | what’s he been doing for the past 27 years? | 那过去27年他在做什么 |
[05:16] | Julie? | 茱莉 |
[05:19] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[05:24] | If you’re quiet, you won’t get burned. Trust me. Do what he says. | 如果你安静 就不会被烫 相信我 按他说的做 |
[05:32] | -Go on. Show her. -It’s a party. | -来 向她展示 -这是个派对 |
[06:25] | The American poet, Anne Sexton once wrote, | 美国诗人安妮・塞克斯顿曾写道 |
[06:28] | “It doesn’t matter who my father was, it matters who I remember he was.” | “我父亲是什么样无所谓 关键在于我记得的他是什么样” |
[06:34] | The killer has an obvious disregard for women. | 凶手显然对女性很蔑视 |
[06:37] | Sees them as disposable and worthless. | 把她们当作用完即弃 毫无价值的东西 |
[06:40] | You know, he’d need a lot of time and privacy to do this to them. | 要对她们做这样的事 需要很多时间和私密地点 |
[06:42] | Seclusion. Time. | 隐蔽地点 时间 |
[06:44] | Back then, the theory was he was a seasonal worker on one of the farms. | 当时的猜测是 他是一个农场的季节性工人 |
[06:47] | There’s the dump site. | 这就是弃尸地点 |
[06:48] | 钱斯勒斯维尔战场 距离五公里 | |
[06:52] | It’s funny, he always dumps the bodies in this battlefield, | 真奇怪 他总是把尸体 丢弃在这个战场 |
[06:54] | -no matter what the risk. -It’s a respected landmark. | -不管风险有多大 -这是个受到尊敬的地点 |
[06:57] | He’s flaunting. It makes him feel important. | 在这里耀武扬威 让他感到自己很重要 |
[07:13] | Does everybody just think I ran away? | 所有人都以为我离家出走了吗 |
[07:18] | No. It was just me. I was stupid. | 不 只有我 我真傻 |
[07:24] | -You sure? -I promise. | -确实是 -我保证 |
[07:28] | The whole town. Everybody’s searching. | 整个镇子 所有人都在找 |
[07:35] | My mom and dad? | 我妈妈和爸爸呢 |
[07:38] | They would never think that you just took off like that. | 他们从没认为你会不告而别了 |
[07:45] | How long have I been here? | 我来这里多久了 |
[07:50] | Three weeks. | 三周 |
[07:54] | Does he do that every night? | 他每晚都那样做吗 |
[07:57] | You just have to go to a different place. That’s the only way to get through it. | 你必须想像到了另一个世界 这是唯一能熬过去的方法 |
[08:10] | Sheriff Ballantyne, Jennifer Jareau. | 巴伦泰警官 珍妮弗让热 |
[08:11] | Hi, I appreciate you all coming down so quickly. | 你好 感谢你们这么快赶来 |
[08:13] | Aaron Hotchner. This is Dr. Spencer Reid. | 亚伦・霍奇纳 这位是斯潘塞・瑞德博士 |
[08:15] | Hi, crime scene’s right up here. | 你们好 犯罪现场就在这里 |
[08:17] | I figured, if this is the same killer as before, | 我想 如果这跟之前是同一个凶手 |
[08:19] | I didn’t want to waste any time before I got your help. | 我就不该浪费时间 要直接找你们帮忙 |
[08:21] | The other agents are meeting John Caulfield, | 其他探员去见约翰考菲尔德了 |
[08:23] | the sheriff from the original case. | 他是之前的承办警员 |
[08:24] | -Yeah. -You know him? | -是 -你认识他吗 |
[08:26] | No, not personally. You know, I just heard stories. | 不 没亲自见过 我只是听过关于他的事迹 |
[08:29] | How do you mean? | -你什么意思 -你知道 |
[08:31] | Well, you know, by all accounts, he was a decent sheriff. | 据大家所说他是个正直的警官 |
[08:34] | -Good man. -Right. | -是个好人 -对 |
[08:35] | Truth is, we don’t get a lot of murders down here, and this case broke him. | 说实话我们这里没有多少谋杀案 那个案子毁了他 |
[08:39] | -How so? -The same old. | 怎么会这样 -就是那种俗套的情节 |
[08:41] | He started drinking, marriage busted up, and finally they asked him to retire. | 他开始酗酒 婚姻破灭 最后他被要求退休 |
[08:46] | 警察局 维吉尼亚州 | |
[08:47] | 菲德里堡 | |
[08:48] | Am I in the right place? | 我来对地方了吗 |
[08:52] | -David Rossi. -John Caulfield. | -我是大卫罗西 -约翰考菲尔德 |
[08:55] | -Agents Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss. -Just going over your old case, sir. | -探员德瑞克莫根 艾蜜莉普林蒂斯 -我们在查你的旧案子 先生 |
[09:02] | Sharon Chroniger. | 莎伦科隆尼格 |
[09:05] | She was 16 years old. | 她当时只有16岁 |
[09:08] | We found her body in pieces. | 我们找到了她的尸块 |
[09:11] | I promised her parents that I would find out who did this. | 我向她父母保证过我会找到元凶 |
[09:14] | Then her father passed away. | 之后她父亲去世了 |
[09:18] | Tell us what Fredericksburg was like in 1980. | 告诉我们1980年时 菲德里堡是什么样 |
[09:23] | It was a farming community, rural. Everybody knew everybody. | 那是一个农业社区 所有人都认识彼此 |
[09:27] | You could leave your doors open at night. | 夜不闭户 |
[09:29] | Town homes and housing communities are everywhere now. | 现在到处都是高楼大厦了 |
[09:31] | It could explain the change in victim type. | 也许可以解释受害人类型的改变 |
[09:33] | Runaways and prostitutes to college students. | 从离家出走者和妓女变成了大学生 |
[09:36] | He’s taking what’s available. | 他是在按现有条件作案 |
[09:37] | It’s not normal for a killer to stop for 27 years, is it? | 一个杀人犯停手27年 不太正常 对吗 |
[09:40] | No. But he could’ve been in prison, injured. He might have moved away. | 不 但他可能是在监狱 受伤 可能是搬走了 |
[09:44] | He must have found other ways to satisfy his needs. | 他一定找到了其他方法来满足需求 |
[09:52] | There were about 20 kids partying 100 yards that way. | 大概在那边90米处 有20个孩子在那办派对 |
[09:56] | Molly McCarthy was taken here. | 茉莉麦卡锡就在这被绑架 |
[09:58] | We found a blanket, a sweatshirt and a pair of shoes over there. | 我们找到了毯子 上衣 在那里还有双鞋 |
[10:02] | How does someone not see or hear them? | 怎么可能没有目击证人 |
[10:04] | It was dark. He had the advantage. | 当时很暗 对他有利 |
[10:06] | Molly’s boyfriend was the last person to see her. | 茉莉的男朋友是最后见到他的人 |
[10:08] | He said she was alone for a minute, maybe less. | 他说她只单独待了甚至不到一分钟 |
[10:10] | -He’s patient. Works fast. -He’s perfected his MO. | -他很有耐心 行动迅速 -犯案模式更完备了 |
[10:14] | If our UnSub’s pushing 60, he’s got to be strong enough | 如果嫌疑人快60岁了 他必须够壮 |
[10:16] | to carry her a long way without her struggling. | 才能把在她不挣扎的情况下 强行掳人 |
[10:19] | I’ve seen a lot of properties on unmarked dirt roads | 我看到在未标记的泥土路上 有很多房屋 |
[10:21] | with no visible street signs. Nothing on any maps. | 没有明显的路标 地图上也没有标注 |
[10:24] | Yeah, if you don’t live around here, it can be hell finding your way around. | 是 如果你不住在附近 很难找到路 |
[10:27] | He’s definitely local. | 他肯定是个当地人 |
[10:28] | Can you show us the various entrances to this place? | 能带我们看看到这里的各个入口吗 |
[10:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:34] | I’ll catch up. | 我会跟上来 |
[10:44] | Ever since we had Jack, I always dread it | 自从有杰克之后 我一直都害怕 |
[10:46] | when you bring me a case involving kids. | 你会让我参与涉及孩子的案子 |
[10:48] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么这样说 |
[10:50] | Every case we work, every case we don’t work, | 我们承办的案子 |
[10:52] | -comes across your desk. -Yeah. | -都会经过你 -是 |
[10:54] | And most of the victims are women. And most of them are about your age. | 大多数受害人都是女性 大多数都跟你年龄相仿 |
[10:59] | It’s okay if you lose it every once in a while. | 所以偶尔失去镇定也没关系 |
[11:02] | It reminds people that we’re human. | 好让别人知道我们也只是普通人 |
[11:05] | -You never lose it. -Maybe I should have. | -你从来不会失去镇定 -也许我应该有一次 |
[11:17] | Promise, if I die, you’ll never tell my parents what he did to us. | 答应我 如果我死了 你永远不会告诉我父母 他对我们做的事 |
[11:23] | -You’re not going to die. -Quiet! | -你不会死 -安静 |
[11:26] | -Promise. -We’re getting out of here. | -保证 -我们会逃出去 |
[11:35] | Go. | -走 |
[11:36] | -Julie, get up! -I said quiet! | -茱莉 起来 -我说过了 安静 |
[11:42] | -Do it. -Let me do it. | -快做 -让我来做 |
[11:47] | -I’m trying, I swear. -Julie, please. | -我在尝试 我发誓 -茱莉 拜托 |
[11:51] | No! | 不 |
[11:53] | 不 等等 我可以做到 帮帮我 求你了 | |
[11:57] | Julie! I promise! | 不 茱莉 我保证 |
[12:07] | I’ve got two sets of parents waiting for an ID. | 有两对父母在等待确认身份 |
[12:09] | -I can help you with that. -Thanks. | -我可以帮忙 -谢谢 |
[12:13] | He didn’t spread them around this time. They were in plain sight. | 他这次没有把它们分散 它们显而易见 |
[12:16] | He’s taunting us. He’s basically saying, | 他在嘲笑我们 基本就是在宣示 |
[12:18] | “I’m doing this, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.” | 你们没办法阻止我 |
[12:20] | Nobody can get in here without showing their ID at the gate. | 不在门口展示身份证明 没人能进来这里 |
[12:23] | I have a copy of that visitors list, but there’s a hundred ways in. | 我有当天的访客名单 但这里有上百种进入方式 |
[12:26] | These fences back up to personal properties. | 这些延伸到私人房屋的篱笆 |
[12:28] | He knows these grounds as well as anyone. | 他跟所有人一样熟悉这些地方 |
[12:30] | He could’ve jumped the fence, | 他可以跳过篱笆 |
[12:31] | disposed of his victims and walked right back out. | 弃尸后 直接走出去 |
[12:36] | Let me out of here! Help! | 放我出去 |
[12:40] | Help! Help me! Help! | 救命…救命 |
[12:48] | Help! Let me out of here! | 救命 放我出去 |
[13:02] | -You’ve come to check up on me? -Nope. | -你来看我怎么样了吗 -不 |
[13:07] | -Legend around here says I’m crazy. -I’m not big on legends. | -这里的传闻说我疯了 -我不太相信传闻 |
[13:16] | I didn’t want to think that someone from here could’ve done this. | 我不愿意去想 是这里的人…做了这件事 |
[13:23] | -You believed in your community. -That was my mistake. | -你相信你的社区 -那是我的错 |
[13:28] | Pretty common one. | 是个很常见的错误 |
[13:33] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[13:37] | I carry this wherever I go. | 我不管去哪里都会带着这个 |
[13:43] | -What, your kids? -Indianapolis. Christmas Eve. | -什么 你的孩子 -印第安那波利斯时的圣诞前夜 |
[13:49] | One of my first cases on the job. | 我最一开始的几个案子之一 |
[13:54] | Three kids watched their parents get beaten to death. | 三个孩子 看着他们的父母被殴打致死 |
[13:57] | Every year I call to tell them I haven’t forgotten. I’m still looking. | 每年我都会打电话告诉他们 我没有忘记这件事 我还在寻找凶手 |
[14:05] | Last year, | 去年… |
[14:10] | not one of them bothered to return my call. | 他们中没有一个人回我电话 |
[14:19] | Come on. We’re wasting time. | 来吧 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[14:26] | I’ve got a list of violations in this county that precede the 1980 murders. | 我拿到了这个郡的罪犯名单 追溯到80年的谋杀 |
[14:29] | DUI, petty thefts, rape, assault. A few of these were repeat offenders. | 酒驾 轻度偷窃 强奸 伤害 其中有一些是惯犯 |
[14:34] | -Garcia’s got something. -Don’t worry, it’s not contagious. | -加西亚有线索了 -别担心 不是传染病 |
[14:37] | So, I have dug across the whole country looking for this guy’s MO, | 我翻遍了整个国家 寻找这个家伙的犯案手法 |
[14:40] | I found a sum total of zilch. So, I went closer to home. | 一无所获 于是我拉近距离 |
[14:44] | I found a complaint filed by a Karen Foley in the next county over. | 我找到另一个郡的 凯伦・佛利的报案纪录 |
[14:48] | The story’s awful. I sent a copy to all your handhelds. | 故事很可怕 我给你们手机发了一份 |
[14:53] | The PG version is that she was kidnapped in 1979, | 和谐版本是 她在1979年被绑架 |
[14:57] | -but then she escaped. -I never heard that story. | -但之后逃走了 -我从没听说过这个故事 |
[15:01] | It wasn’t your jurisdiction. | 那不是你的辖区 |
[15:02] | What if she was his first? | -她会不会是他第一目标 |
[15:05] | Like his dress rehearsal. Figured out who and where to hunt. | -就像是他的正式彩排 弄清该在哪里抓谁 |
[15:07] | Learned what worked, what didn’t. | 还有招数的可行度 |
[15:09] | Maybe careful planning has always been a part of his process. | 也许小心计划一直是他作案的一部分 |
[15:12] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[15:13] | Baby girl, work your magic and find us an address. | 宝贝 施展你的魔法 帮我们找出地址 |
[15:15] | I’m on it. | 立马着手 |
[15:23] | Ms Foley? Hello. | 佛利女士 |
[15:25] | I’m Emily Prentiss, this is Derek Morgan. | 我叫普林蒂斯 这是德瑞克・莫根探员 |
[15:27] | We’re from the FBI. Do you have a minute? | 我们来自联邦调查局 你能抽出点时间吗 |
[15:30] | FBI? | 联邦调查局 |
[15:32] | We’re investigating the murders of two women | 我们在调查杀害了两个女人 |
[15:33] | and the abduction of a third in Fredericksburg. | 并在菲德里堡绑架了第三个的凶手 |
[15:35] | -Maybe you read about it? -Yes. It’s awful. | -也许你看到过 -是 那很早 |
[15:39] | Ma’am, we think it may be related to what happened to you in 1979. | 女士 我想这可能跟 1979年你遇到的事有关 |
[15:43] | Your abduction. | 你当时被劫持了 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry. You’re mistaken. | 对不起 你们弄错了 |
[15:49] | Why would you say that? You sound pretty certain. | 为什么这么说 你听起来非常确定 |
[15:51] | -I am. I made it up. -We’ve read your report. | -我很确定 那是我编的 -我们读过你的报告 |
[15:57] | You were drugged, burned, beaten, sexually assaulted. | 你被抓之后 被下药 烧伤 殴打 性侵犯 |
[16:02] | -You were held against your will. -No, I was 17. | -你被违反意志地关了起来 -不 我当时才17岁 |
[16:04] | I had to have some kind of excuse for where I’d been. | 得编了个理由解释去了哪里 |
[16:07] | -Where had you been? -Around. I was using back then. | -你去哪了 -到处逛 我当时有吸毒 |
[16:17] | You called home, ma’am. | 你往家里打了电话 女士 |
[16:19] | Some offenders force their victims to contact families | 有的犯人会强迫受害人联系家人 |
[16:21] | -to explain their whereabouts. -There was no offender. | -解释他们去了哪里 -他不是犯人 |
[16:25] | A lot of the details in your report are consistent | 你的报告中很多细节 |
[16:26] | with what happened to those women in 1980. | 都跟1980年那些女性遭遇的事符合 |
[16:29] | You’re calling me a liar? | 你在说我是骗子吗 |
[16:31] | We understand if you’re trying to protect yourself from that memory, | 我们理解 你不想再回忆起那些事 |
[16:35] | but right now, you’re the only person alive who can help us. | 但现在 你是唯一存活 能帮助我们的人 |
[16:39] | No other women have to suffer. Whatever did happen, you survived it. | 不应该再有其他女性受这种折磨了 不管发生了什么 你已经幸存下来了 |
[16:46] | Please, when you’re ready to talk… | 拜托 等你准备好跟我们谈就联系我 |
[16:50] | I’m not a lead. I’m sorry. I hope you find whoever’s doing this. | 我对你们没有帮助 对不起 我祝你们找到做这件事的人 |
[17:05] | -Karen Foley recanted her story. -Do you think she’s lying? | -凯伦・佛利否认了那故事 -你觉得她在说谎吗 |
[17:09] | Well, something happened to her. She avoided eye contact, | 她的确遇到过事情 她避免目光接触 |
[17:12] | shielded herself. She got very defensive. | 自我保护 戒心很强 |
[17:14] | Just refused to admit it happened. | 还否认发生过那样的事 |
[17:16] | She couldn’t open that door. Afraid she could never come back. | 她不肯打开那扇门 因为她害怕旧事重演 |
[17:19] | Right now, the only person she’s protecting is the offender. | 现在 她保护的就只是那个犯人 |
[17:21] | We just told her that this guy could still be out there. | 我们告诉她 这家伙可能还逍遥法外 |
[17:24] | She wasn’t even concerned. She wasn’t scared at all. Why? | 她根本不关心 她一点也不害怕 为什么 |
[17:28] | Maybe she’s got nothing to be afraid of. | 也许她没有什么可害怕的 |
[17:30] | -Now where are you going with this? -Why can’t someone let a case go? | -你们是什么意思 -为什么一个人无法忘怀一个案子 |
[17:34] | Because in your gut, you know the son of a bitch is still out there. | 因为它留在你心中 你知道那个混蛋还逍遥法外 |
[17:38] | Exactly. Only she doesn’t blink. | 正是这样 可她却毫不在意 |
[17:43] | She’d only move back here because she thought it was safe, | 她搬回这里 是因为她认为已经安全了 |
[17:46] | so the guy who actually did this to her either moved away or he died. | 所以那个对她施暴的人 不是搬走了 就是死掉了 |
[17:50] | You know who this man is. He grew up here, too. | 你知道这个人是谁 他也在这里长大 |
[17:53] | He was in his mid-20s back then. He left after you found his last victim. | 他当时20多岁 在你找到最后一个受害人后 他就离开了 |
[17:58] | December 13, 1980. | 1980年12月13日 |
[18:00] | He might have gone to prison, could have joined the military. | 他可能进监狱了 可能参军了 |
[18:03] | -Moved away, sold his property. -He was reckless in his personal life. | -搬走了 卖掉了他的房子 -他的私生活可能放荡不羁 |
[18:06] | A drinker. He would’ve had arrests for DUI. | 酒鬼 他可能因酒驾被抓过 |
[18:09] | This is it. This is your case. Right here. | 就是这 这就是你的案子 |
[18:11] | He was meticulous, so he may have had two areas of control. | 他很小心 所以他可能有两个拘禁地 |
[18:15] | Both private. One to torture and one to confine them. | 一个用来折磨 一个用来监禁她们 |
[18:18] | A workshop maybe. A barn, a garage even. | 也许是个工坊 一个谷仓 甚至是车库 |
[18:21] | December, 1980. The man was here, and then he was gone. | 1980年12月 这个人在这里 然后就走了 |
[18:24] | -You know him, John. -Robert Wilkinson. | -你认识他 约翰 -罗伯・威金森 |
[18:28] | -Three DUIs. Spent a few days in jail. -Well, he’s dead. | -三桩酒驾 在监狱待过几天 -他死了 |
[18:31] | He was 28 when it happened. He fell into his combine harvester. | 发生这件事时 他28岁 他掉进了联合收割机 |
[18:34] | -When was this? -December 1980. | -是什么时候 -1980年12月 |
[18:37] | Right when the killings stopped. | 对 就在凶案停止时 |
[18:38] | Karen Foley moved back soon after that. | 凯伦・佛利在那之后很快就搬回来了 |
[18:40] | -Was he survived by anyone? -A widow. | -他有留下家人吗 -一个遗孀 |
[18:53] | -Sheriff Caulfield. -Hello, Mary. May we come in? | -考菲尔德警官 -你好 玛莉 我们能进来吗 |
[19:07] | How’ve you been? | 你好吗 |
[19:09] | -And your son? -He’s married now. Doing just fine. | -你儿子呢 -他现在结婚了 还不错 |
[19:14] | I know you didn’t make a house call to see how I’m doing. | 我知道你来拜访 不只是为了看我好不好 |
[19:17] | We’re investigating a case, and it’s led us to Robert. | 我们在调查一个案子 让我们查到了罗伯特 |
[19:24] | Well, he’s been dead for 27 years. What could he have done? | 他已经死了27年了 还能做什么 |
[19:27] | Murdered five women in 1980. | 他在1980年谋杀了五名女性 |
[19:31] | Well, I’m sure you remember. | 我相信你还记得 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry. I haven’t thought about him for a long time. | 抱歉 我已经很久没想起过他了 |
[19:39] | You were a young widow, | 你当时是个年轻的寡妇 |
[19:40] | and the Sheriff said you had to raise your son by yourself. | 警官说过你不得不独自养大儿子 |
[19:43] | It’s hard to believe you wouldn’t think about him from time to time. | 很难相信 你不会偶尔想到他 |
[19:47] | I’ve never felt sorry for myself. | 我从未怜悯过自己 |
[19:49] | Most women who widowed young consider themselves victims. | 大多数年轻丧夫的女性 都会把自己看作受害者 |
[19:52] | -I moved on. -You remarried? | -我已经向前看了 -你再婚了吗 |
[19:55] | I moved back here with my parents. | 我搬回这里跟父母住 |
[19:56] | Stayed here for a bit while I was pregnant. | 怀孕的时候在这住了一阵 |
[19:58] | Robert was mean when he drank. He begged me to come home. | 罗伯特喝醉了很可怕 他求我回家 |
[20:02] | -Said he’d changed. -Did he? | -说他会改 -他改了吗 |
[20:05] | I don’t know. He died the day I went back. | 我不知道 我回来那天他就死了 |
[20:11] | -She doesn’t seem too upset. -She wasn’t surprised. | -她看起来不难过 -她没有惊讶 |
[20:15] | She didn’t even ask why we thought he did it. | 她甚至没问 我们为什么认为是他做的 |
[20:17] | She suspected him. He was a drunk. She got pregnant and left him. | 她怀疑过他 他是酒鬼 她怀孕离开了他 |
[20:22] | Abandonment. Might’ve had the same thing with his mother. | 抛弃 也许他过去也被母亲抛弃过 |
[20:25] | Either way, he can’t handle it. It’s his stressor. He starts killing. | 不管怎样 他没法承受 这件事刺激他开始杀人 |
[20:29] | Madonna-whore complex. | 圣母情结 他不能碰他纯洁的妻子 |
[20:30] | He couldn’t touch his pure wife, so he had to find disposable girls. | 所以必须找到可以任意支配的女孩 |
[20:33] | But the killings stopped when he died. So, who’s doing it now? | 但他死时 杀戮就停止了 那现在是谁在行凶 |
[20:50] | Mr Parker? You still here? | 帕克先生 你还在吗 |
[20:56] | What have I got? | 我有什么 |
[21:27] | -There’s been another abduction. -Name’s Tara Ricker. | -又有一桩绑架 -名叫塔拉瑞克 |
[21:30] | Family called this morning, she didn’t come home last night. | 她的家人今早打电话来 说她昨晚没有回家 |
[21:33] | We’re still trying to locate the vehicle. | 我们还在寻找车辆 |
[21:34] | We know he kills after he takes another victim, | 我们知道他会 在抓到另一个受害者后杀人 |
[21:36] | -so we’re running out of time here. -All right, what do we know? | -所以没时间了 -好 我们已经知道什么了 |
[21:38] | Definitely a copycat. Same MO, same dump site. | 绝对是模仿犯 同样的犯案手法 弃尸地点 |
[21:42] | Only you never released any of that to the press. | 但你们从没把这些公布给媒体 |
[21:44] | -No. -He had to learn it from someone. | -是 -他是从别人那里学到的 |
[21:45] | -A family member? A friend maybe? -Mary and Robert Wilkinson had a son. | -家人吗 或者是朋友 -玛莉和罗伯・威金森有个儿子 |
[21:49] | Are you suggesting there’s a genetic predisposition to killing? | 你们是说杀人还有基因预设吗 |
[21:53] | It’s one factor, along with psychology and socialisation. | 根据心理学和社会化状况 |
[21:56] | If you have a combination of genetics | 这也是一个因素 基因 |
[21:58] | and a son who grew up without a father, | 加上没有父亲的影响下 |
[21:59] | searching for his own identity, it could be a stressor. | 他会开始寻找自己的身份 这可能是个导火线 |
[22:02] | I remember Charlie Wilkinson was 15, he killed a neighbour’s cat. | 我记得查理・威金森 15岁时杀了邻居的猫 |
[22:05] | He put it in a bag and hit it against a tree. | 他把尸体放进一个袋子里 然后往树上扔 |
[22:09] | How old is Charlie Wilkinson? | 查理・威金森现在多大 |
[22:10] | Mary was pregnant with him when Robert died. | 罗伯特死的时候 玛莉怀上了他 |
[22:12] | That’s 27 years ago. | 那是27年前 |
[22:13] | Makes him roughly the same age Robert was when he started killing. | 差不多跟罗伯特犯案时一样 |
[22:19] | What have you got for us, girl? | 你有什么线索给我们 |
[22:21] | I just found the reason why Karen Foley was lying. | 我弄清了为什么凯伦・佛利会撒谎 |
[22:28] | What are you doing back here? I told you before, I don’t know anything. | 你们回来做什么 我之前告诉过你们 我什么也不知道 |
[22:32] | We know that he burned you, Ms Foley. | 我们知道他烧伤过你 佛利女士 |
[22:34] | All of the other victims had them, too. | 所有其他受害者也有烧伤 |
[22:38] | We know that you were raped by Robert Wilkinson, | 我们知道你被罗伯・威金森强奸过 |
[22:41] | and we know that you have a son because of it. | 我们也知道你因此有了一个儿子 |
[22:46] | There was another girl here? | 这里之前还有一个女孩吗 |
[22:53] | Listen to me. Her name was Julie Stanton. | 听我说 她的名字叫…茱莉・斯坦森 |
[23:00] | I promised that her parents would never know what he did to us. | 我保证过 她父母永远不会 知道他对我们做了什么 |
[23:06] | Why are you telling me? | 为什么告诉我 |
[23:08] | Because… Because he’s going to kill me first. | 因为…因为他会先把我杀掉 |
[23:19] | -Stephen doesn’t know the truth, so… -You never told him about his father? | -史蒂芬不知道真相 所以… -你从没跟他说过他父亲吗 |
[23:25] | I made him out to be a hero. Said he died in a motorcycle accident, so… | 我把他编造成了一个英雄 说他在摩托车事故中死掉了 |
[23:31] | Why did you decide to have the child? | 你为什么决定生下这个孩子 |
[23:34] | I… | 我… |
[23:37] | I couldn’t make my baby pay for what his father did. | 我不能让我的孩子 偿还他父亲造过的孽 |
[23:44] | Is Stephen drinking again? | 史蒂芬又喝酒了吗 |
[23:47] | Yes. He just got out of jail for a DUI. | 是 他刚刚酒驾出狱 |
[23:51] | Has he been hostile or gone for long periods of time? | 他是否表现出敌意 或者是离开了很长时间 |
[23:56] | Why are you asking me these questions? | 你为什么问我这些问题 |
[23:58] | You lied about your past because you’re protecting your son. | 你隐瞒过去是因为要保护你儿子 |
[24:05] | You’re scared that he could be hurting these women, aren’t you? | 你担心他会伤害这些女性 对吗 |
[24:11] | We need to talk to him, Ms Foley. | 我们要跟他谈谈 佛利女士 |
[24:18] | Car’s clean. We’re dusting it for prints. | 车子很干净 我们在上面取指纹 |
[24:21] | -How long has it been here? -Owner said since last night. | -已经在这里多久了 -店主说从昨晚开始 |
[24:24] | How the hell do you not find that suspicious? | 怎么可能会不起疑 |
[24:27] | He’s back and forth from the farm. | 他一直从农场来来回回 |
[24:28] | Says he didn’t pay much attention until he heard Tara Ricker was missing. | 他说他没有太过注意 直到听说塔拉瑞克失踪了 |
[24:31] | -Did you talk to any customers? -Yeah, no one remembers seeing Tara. | -你跟顾客谈过了吗 -是 没人记得见过塔拉 |
[24:35] | Four girls are missing, and someone doesn’t notice an abandoned car. | 四个女孩失踪了 居然没人注意到被抛弃的车 |
[24:39] | Yeah, what’s up, Reid? | 是 怎么样了 瑞德 |
[24:42] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[24:45] | Charlie Wilkinson didn’t show up for work today. | 查理・威金森今天没有去工作 |
[24:47] | Let’s go see if he’s home. | 去看看他有没有在家 |
[24:51] | -Stephen. -Mom! | -史蒂芬 -妈妈 |
[24:57] | -I knew something was wrong. -David Rossi and Emily Prentiss, FBI. | -我就知道有事不对劲 -我们是联邦调查局探员 罗西和普林蒂斯 |
[25:03] | We’re investigating the disappearance of four women from this area. | 我们在调查这个地区 四个女性的失踪案件 |
[25:06] | Yeah, the girl over at the Monroe farm. I heard about that. | 是的 蒙罗农场 我听说了 |
[25:09] | -Do you know something about that? -I don’t know anything. | -你对此知道些什么吗 -我什么也不知道 |
[25:14] | Does the name Robert Wilkinson mean anything to you? | 罗伯・威金森 你对这个名字有什么印象吗 |
[25:17] | -Please, don’t. -No, it’s okay. | -请别说 -不 没事 |
[25:25] | -Is this about what he did to my mom? -What are you talking about? | -是关于他对妈妈做的事吗 -你在说什么 |
[25:29] | You thought you could keep it a secret? | 你以为你能瞒住这个秘密吗 |
[25:35] | -I’ve known for a long time. -What? | -我已经知道很久了 -什么 |
[25:38] | -That Robert Wilkinson raped you. -Why are you saying that? | -罗伯・威金森强奸你 -你为什么那样说 |
[25:43] | You never got married. You never dated. | 你从没结过婚 从没约会过 |
[25:46] | Cried yourself to sleep every night. | 每天晚上都在眼泪中入睡 |
[25:50] | I knew someone hurt you. Real bad. | 我知道有人伤害过你 而且伤得非常深 |
[25:55] | And then one day, I was cleaning out the garage, | 有一天 我在打扫车库时 |
[25:57] | and I found that article about the man who died in the farming accident. | 看到了那篇报导 有人死于农业意外的报导 |
[26:02] | -Robert Wilkinson. -There was a picture of him. | -罗伯・威金森 -上面有他照片 |
[26:09] | And another article about women disappearing and being found dead. | 另一篇报导是关于 失踪 被发现死亡的女人的 |
[26:17] | And just when you walked in the door and saw me holding that picture, | 只是…你走进门 看见我拿着那张照片 |
[26:23] | the way you looked at me. I knew. | 你看我的方式 我就知道了 |
[26:29] | Well, that was ten years ago. You knew I made it all up? | -这个… -十年前你就知道一切都是我编的吗 |
[26:36] | -You knew? -They were really great stories. | -你已经知道了 -那是很棒的故事 |
[26:40] | Honey, I wanted you to believe he was a good man. | 亲爱的 我想让你相信他是个好人 |
[26:48] | You’re the only good thing that came out of it. | 你是那件事中唯一的好结果 |
[26:54] | So, what, you think this old case is connected to the new murders? | 怎么 你们认为这个旧案子 跟新出现的谋杀有关系吗 |
[26:57] | -Yes, we do. -But Wilkinson’s dead. | -是的 -但威金森死了 |
[27:07] | And I’m not. | 而我没有 |
[27:15] | Mom, you think I did this? | 妈妈 你以为是我做的吗 |
[27:26] | If you thought that I could turn out like him, | 如果你认为我会跟他一样 为什么你要… |
[27:28] | -why would you ever even have me? -I never regretted my decision. Never. | -为什么你要生下我 -我从没后悔过我的决定 从没有 |
[27:36] | I’m sorry, Stephen. I don’t want to doubt you. | 对不起 史蒂芬 我不想怀疑你 |
[27:43] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀任何人 |
[27:54] | -Yeah, Rossi. -What’s going on? | -是 罗西 -怎么样了 |
[27:56] | Morgan and Reid went to find Charlie Wilkinson at work. | 莫根和瑞德去工作地 找查理・威金森 |
[27:58] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在 |
[27:59] | Well, we can’t rule out Stephen Foley just yet. | 我们还不能排除史蒂芬・佛利的嫌疑 |
[28:02] | We’re on our way to the Wilkinson house now. | 我们在去威金森家的路上 |
[28:04] | Let us know what you find. | 一有发现就通知我们 |
[28:08] | Can you tell us what he did to you? | 能告诉我们 他对你做了什么吗 |
[28:13] | I’ll try. | 我会试试 |
[28:23] | I remember the first time he took me to the barn. | 我记得第一次 他带我去了谷仓 |
[28:29] | He would cover my head, so I didn’t know where I was, | 他盖住了我的头 我就不知道自己在哪里了 |
[28:33] | but it didn’t really matter. | 但这不重要 |
[28:35] | He kept me so high, I didn’t know what day it was. | 他用药让我神智不清 我都不知道那天是什么日子 |
[28:39] | He wanted me to dance for him. He would call it a party. | 他想让我跟他跳舞 他把那叫做派对 |
[28:51] | One night he was so passed out, that I realised | 有一天晚上 他完全醉倒了 |
[28:55] | that the barn door was unlocked and my cuffs were undone, | 我发现谷仓门没有锁上 我的手铐也没拷上 |
[28:58] | so I was able to get away. | 所以我得以逃脱 |
[29:03] | The cops didn’t believe your story? | 警察不相信你的话 |
[29:07] | They just thought I was a junkie. | 他们只认为我是个吸毒者 |
[29:15] | -It was humiliating. -Did you see any other girls there? | -非常羞辱人 -你在那里见过其他女孩吗 |
[29:20] | I was the only one. | 我是唯一一个 |
[29:22] | Can you remember any details about your surroundings? | 你能记住周遭的任何细节吗 |
[29:25] | Nothing is too small. | 什么都可以说 |
[29:31] | I scratched a little peace symbol on the wall. | 我抓过墙上的一个小小的和平标志 |
[29:35] | I would touch it every night before he came for me. | 他来找我之前我每晚都会摸它 |
[29:42] | That was my guardian angel. | 那就是我的守护天使 |
[29:48] | -Chrissy Wilkinson? -Can I help you? | -克里茜・威金森 -有什么需要吗 |
[29:51] | I’m Jennifer Jareau, this is Derek Morgan. | 我是珍妮弗・让热 这位是德瑞克・莫根 |
[29:52] | -We’re with the FBI. -FBI? | -我们来自联邦调查局 -联邦调查局 |
[29:54] | We’re looking for Charles Wilkinson. Is he here? | 我们来找查理・威金森 他在吗 |
[29:57] | -He’s at work. -He’s not there. | -他在工作 -他不在 |
[29:59] | -Do you mind if we take a look around? -I don’t understand. What’s this about? | -介意我们到处看看吗 -我不明白 这是为了什么 |
[30:03] | We’re investigating the murders of some local women. | 我们在调查几桩本地女性的谋杀案 |
[30:07] | And you’re looking for Charlie? | 但你们却在找查理? |
[30:09] | Ma’am, we could go get a warrant if we needed to. | 女士 如果需要 我们可以拿到搜查令 |
[30:13] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[30:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:50] | Reid. | 瑞德 |
[31:12] | Obviously, this is where he’s been torturing them, | 很明显 这就是他折磨她们的地方 |
[31:14] | -but where is he keeping them? -Somewhere isolated. | -但他把她们关在哪里 -孤立的地方 |
[31:17] | He can’t risk storing them close to his house. | 不能冒险把她们关在附近 |
[31:23] | -Do you know this property? -I only had contact with Robert in town. | -你知道这个房子吗 -我只有罗伯特在镇上的地址 |
[31:35] | Ms Wilkinson. | 威金森太太 |
[31:37] | Excuse us. | 打扰一下 |
[31:39] | -Chrissy called. What’s going on? -We’re looking for Charlie. | -克里茜打电话来 怎么了 -我们在找查理 |
[31:44] | Don’t you want to know why? | 你不想知道为什么吗 |
[31:46] | You knew Charlie was an angry kid. | 你知道查理是个暴躁的孩子 |
[31:48] | Made excuses when he killed the neighbour’s cat. | 他杀死邻居的猫时就找借口 |
[31:50] | You saw the path he was going down. | 你看到他将步入歧途 |
[31:52] | It’s why you moved away from this place. | 所以你从这里搬走 |
[31:54] | -You knew what happened here. -That’s not true. | -你知道这里发生过什么 -这不是真的 |
[31:57] | You were afraid of the stock he came from. | 你担心他继承的血脉 |
[31:59] | You thought if you just took him away from his father’s home, | 你以为只要把他带离他父亲的房子 |
[32:02] | you kept it all a big secret, then everything would be okay. | 只要你守口如瓶 一切就都会没事 |
[32:06] | I protected him. | -我保护了他 |
[32:07] | Problem is, a boy like Charlie, with so much anger, | -问题是 像查理这样 情绪如此暴躁 |
[32:10] | so many questions, needs to know where he came from. | 问题这么多的孩子 需要知道他的出身 |
[32:13] | He wouldn’t quit until he knew. And then one day, he figured it out. | 在他知道之前 不会罢手 然后有一天 他发现了 |
[32:25] | It was over, John. | 已经结束了 约翰 |
[32:27] | You didn’t have to worry about any other girls getting hurt, | 你不用担心其他女孩受伤害 |
[32:30] | and I did not want my son to have the legacy | 我不想我儿子留下 |
[32:33] | -that his father was a murderer. -Where’s Charlie now? | -他父亲是个杀人犯的阴影 -查理现在在哪里 |
[32:37] | I don’t know. Honest. Honest, I don’t. | 我不知道 我是真的不知道 |
[32:44] | -Where does Charlie go to be alone? -The barn. | -查理会独自去什么地方 -谷仓 |
[32:46] | -Where else? -God, I don’t know. | -还有哪里 -天啊 我不…我不知道 |
[32:51] | Hey, Hotch, we got something. | 霍奇 我们找到了些东西 |
[32:55] | This was all locked in the closet. | 这些都被锁在柜子里 |
[32:56] | It looks like it was Robert Wilkinson’s before Charlie got his hands on it. | 看起来是罗伯・威金森的 被查理拿到手了 |
[33:00] | So, Charlie went looking for a father figure, | 查理去寻找他父亲的形象 |
[33:01] | -and this is who he found. -If he was killing animals, | -结果他找到的就是这个 -如果他杀过动物 |
[33:04] | it’s clear he already has murderous impulses, | 很明显他已经有了杀人冲动 |
[33:06] | and finding this must have made him feel like it was okay. | 找到这些一定让他觉得这没关系 |
[33:09] | Like it was almost his birthright. | 就像这是上天赋予的权利 |
[33:10] | “They like it when they get to share me.” | “她们喜欢分享我” |
[33:12] | Is there anything in there about where he keeps them? | 上面有任何关于 他把她们关在哪里的线索吗 |
[33:15] | -Nothing yet. -Keep reading. | -还没有 -继续读 |
[33:20] | -There’s no peace sign in here. -It must be where he held them. | -这里没有和平标志 -一定是他监禁她们的地方 |
[33:24] | Karen Foley said he’d make her walk outside. | 凯伦・佛利说他会让她走出去 |
[33:26] | You think she can handle coming back to this place? | 你认为她能承受住再回到这里吗 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. You saw her. She’s buried this thing for 27 years. | 我不知道 你们看见她了 她把这件事隐瞒了27年 |
[33:34] | Do we have a choice? | 我们还有选择吗 |
[33:37] | Thank you for coming. We all know this can’t be easy for you. | 谢谢你来这里 我们知道这对你不容易 |
[33:40] | She’s been shaking the whole way here. | 她在来的路上一直在颤抖 |
[33:43] | You survived this once, and it made you stronger. | 你从中幸存过一次 它让你变得更坚强 |
[33:47] | You can do this, Mom. | 你可以做到的 妈妈 |
[34:01] | -Oh, God. -Are you okay? | -天啊 -你还好吗 |
[34:04] | That smell was a part of me. | 那气味已经变成我的一部分了 |
[34:08] | -Who’s that? -That’s Mary Wilkinson. | -那是谁 -那是玛莉・威金森 |
[34:13] | The wife? | 他妻子 |
[34:15] | He tortured me every single night. Could you hear my screams? | 他每晚都折磨我 你听不见我的尖叫声吗 |
[34:20] | Did you kiss him when he was finished with me? | 他折磨完我 你会亲吻他吗 |
[34:23] | Please! Please, don’t do this to yourself. | 拜托…别这样对你自己 |
[34:24] | What did she think he was doing in that barn every night? | 她以为他每个晚上 在那个谷仓是在做什么 |
[34:27] | Did you ask? Did you ask why he wanted to be away from you? | 你问过吗 为什么他想要离开你 |
[34:32] | Why? Why didn’t you stop him? Why didn’t you help? | 为什么 为什么你不阻止 为什么你不来帮忙 |
[34:38] | I killed him. | 我杀掉了他 |
[34:40] | What? | -什么 |
[34:42] | Before Charlie was born. | -在查理出生之前 |
[34:48] | I came home, and I saw this place, and I knew what he had done. | 我回到家 看到了这个地方 我知道他做了什么 |
[34:55] | And I couldn’t let my innocent baby be brought into this. | 我不能让我无辜的孩子 被带到这样的环境 |
[35:03] | You did. | 你…是你杀了他吗 |
[35:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:16] | Hey, Sheriff. I need to rest for a little bit. | 警官 我需要休息一下 |
[35:19] | Will you be here when Charlie comes home? | 查理回来时 你会在吗 |
[35:21] | Yeah, don’t worry. Get your rest. | 是 别担心 好好休息 |
[35:33] | I… | 我… |
[35:35] | I don’t know where he’d take me. He always had that bag over my head. | 我不知道他带我去了哪里 他总是在我头上套上袋子 |
[35:40] | Your other senses could have been in overdrive. | 你的其他感官可能会更加敏感 |
[35:42] | -We’re going to walk you through. -What did the ground feel like? | -我们会带你经历一遍 -地面感觉如何 |
[35:49] | Close your eyes. Take a few steps. | 闭上眼睛 走几步 |
[36:03] | Leaves and twigs. It was a long walk. | 叶子和树枝 要走很久 |
[36:08] | There was a hill. I stumbled. | 有一座山丘 我摔倒了 |
[36:12] | There’s something soft and cold, but it’s covering something hard. | 有某种柔软冰凉的东西 但它盖在某种硬东西上 |
[36:18] | -Like wood? -Rocks. Taller than me. | -就像是木头 -石头 比我还高 |
[36:26] | -Along the north side of the property. -Hotch, I think we’ve got something. | -在房子北面 -霍奇 我们找到线索了 |
[36:32] | -Thank you. -Did I help? | -谢谢 -我帮上忙了吗 |
[36:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:50] | Yeah, see it. Careful, Morgan. | 霍奇 看见了 小心 莫根 |
[36:55] | I got it. | 我来 |
[37:13] | -Hello? Help us, we’re in here! -Clear. | -你好 帮帮我们 我们在这里 -安全 |
[37:16] | Please. Oh, my God. | 拜托 我的天 |
[37:18] | -Ma’am, you okay? -She just passed out. | -女士 你没事吧 -她刚刚昏过去了 |
[37:21] | -Get an ambulance. -Can you stand up? | -叫救护车 -你能站起来吗 |
[37:23] | Right now, paramedics. Ma’am? | 现在就叫救护人员 女士 |
[37:24] | -Sheriff. -She’s got a pulse, but she’s out. | -警官 -她还有脉搏 但晕过去了 |
[37:27] | Where the hell’s Charlie? | 查理究竟去哪了 |
[37:42] | -Mary, where would Charlie go? -I don’t know. | -玛莉 查理会去哪里 -我不知道 |
[37:46] | What about your husband? | 那你丈夫呢 |
[37:48] | There’s a place on the battlefield. It’s over the ridge. | 在山脊上有一个曾是战场的地方 |
[37:50] | Can you show us? | 能带我们去吗 |
[37:58] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[38:01] | You know better than to bother me here. | 你知道不该打扰我 |
[38:05] | The FBI’s at the farm. | 联邦调查局在农场 |
[38:07] | They went into the barn, and they found a lot of blood. | 他们进了谷仓 找到了很多血 |
[38:10] | The Sheriff says you killed those girls who have been missing. | 警官说你杀掉了那些失踪的女孩 |
[38:13] | They have pictures and books and everything. | 他们拿到了照片 书等所有东西 |
[38:17] | That’s why you’d stay in the barn all night? | 所以你整晚都待在谷仓吗 |
[38:20] | What did you do to them, Charlie? Did you rape them? | 你对她们做了什么 查理 你有没有…你强奸了她们吗 |
[38:27] | -We are starting a family. -I never wanted that. | -我们要有孩子了 -我从来都不想要 |
[38:31] | You are a liar. And a sick son of a bitch. | 你是个骗子 还是个变态 |
[38:34] | Just like your daddy was. | 就像你父亲一样 |
[38:57] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[39:00] | He came at me. | 他向我扑过来了 |
[39:05] | I had to do it. | 我必须这么做 |
[39:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:27] | If you stop caring, you’re jaded. If you care too much, it’ll ruin you. | 别再关心别人了 关心得太多…会累坏的 |
[39:34] | Just know that you did everything you could. | 要知道 你已经做了力所能及的一切 |
[39:37] | Sometimes we get it right with a little luck, | 有时我们有点运气把事情做对了 |
[39:39] | and most of the times we don’t. That’s the job. It’s never perfect. | 大多数时候不行 这就是我们的工作永远无法完美 |
[39:44] | -It’s still better to care. -You really believe that? | -所以有人关心还是比较好 -你真的相信吗 |
[39:51] | I believe it’s never perfect. | 我相信永远不会完美 |
[40:00] | You’d think I’d feel better. | 你觉得我会感觉好些吗 |
[40:04] | You know, these last killings weren’t your fault. | 你知道这些杀戮不是你的错 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:09] | You couldn’t have solved that case. Your killer was dead. | 你无法解决那桩案子 你的凶手已经死了 |
[40:13] | Not to me. Twenty-seven years. | 对我来说不是 我经历了27年之久 |
[40:19] | How long’s it been for you? | 你的有多久 |
[40:24] | -Twenty-one. -Don’t let it get to 22. | -21年 -别让他纠缠你22年 |
[40:38] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[40:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:54] | Wordsworth wrote, “A simple child | 华兹华斯说过 “一个单纯的小孩 |
[40:57] | “That lightly draws its breath And feels its life in every limb | 他轻快无比地呼吸着”“四肢都充满了生命 |
[41:01] | “What should it know of death?” | 他哪管什么叫死亡” |
[41:06] | -Who’s up for a drink? -Who’s up for five? | -谁想去喝酒 -谁想击掌 |
[41:08] | -Count me in. -I don’t know. | -算上我 -我不知道 |
[41:10] | Stop with the “I don’t know.” You’re in, kid. JJ? | 别说不知道你要参加 孩子 珍珍? |
[41:13] | I’d love to. I’m going to have to take a rain-check. | 我很愿意 但我必须下次再约了 |
[41:16] | -Hotch? -Yeah? | -霍奇 |
[41:17] | You up for a beer? | 想喝杯啤酒吗 |
[41:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:21] | -Agent Hotchner? -Yes. | -霍奇纳探员 -是 |
[41:29] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[41:34] | Haley’s filing for divorce. I’ve been served. | 海莉申请离婚 我被传唤了 |