时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Please, listen. I’m telling you, he’s not like our other patients. | 拜托你们听我说 他跟我们其他病人不一样 |
[00:08] | The crimes that got him here are nothing compared to what he’ll do | 如果我们放他出去 跟他入院时候的罪行相比 |
[00:10] | -if we let him out. -But he responded to medication. | -他只会变本加厉 -但药物对他起了作用 |
[00:14] | Medication inhibits his delusions, not his fantasies. | 药物只抑制他的错觉 而不是幻觉 |
[00:18] | -No pill can alter his sexual proclivities. -But he’s only 17 years old. | -没有药物能改变他的性倾向 -可他只有17岁 |
[00:22] | 17-year-old boys don’t grow out of their sexuality. | 17岁的男孩走不出性的吸引 |
[00:25] | -They grow into it. -If he continues his medication… | -只会越陷越深 -只要他继续服药 |
[00:29] | He won’t. The side effects are too dramatic. | 不可能 副作用太大了 |
[00:32] | Maybe if you explain how important it is to him… | 也许你可以向他解释服药的重要性 |
[00:34] | He put on 160 pounds since he went on them. | 自从他开始服药 体重增加了72公斤 |
[00:37] | He’ll stop taking them. They all do. And when he does, he’ll do this. | 他一定会停药 他们都这样 当他停药后 这就是结果 |
[00:41] | All of it. Every deviant, sickening detail. | 所有变态恶心的细节一样都不会少 |
[00:45] | He was adjudicated and committed. | 他已经接受宣判了 |
[00:48] | The law says, he turns 18, we release him. Our hands are tied. | 法律规定他年满18岁就得释放 我们束手无策 |
[00:53] | It’s not your hands I worry about. | 我担心的不是你的手 |
[01:00] | You ought to change your name to Lucky. | 你该改名叫“幸运”了 |
[01:03] | Thank whatever God you got. You’re out of here. | 感谢你信仰的神吧 你可以走了 |
[01:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:19] | 维吉尼亚 宽提科 | |
[01:20] | -Hey, Penelope. -Allison. The usual. | -佩内洛普 -爱丽森 老样子 |
[01:25] | Come on. You got to be kidding me. | 不会吧 开什么玩笑 |
[01:37] | I got a polo mallet in my trunk. Maybe you should give it a shot? | 我车上有一根马球棍 你要不要用它试试 |
[01:42] | -I’m sorry. None of my business. -Three hours, it just froze up on me. | -对不起 不关我的事 -我弄了三小时 竟然死机了 |
[01:48] | And you didn’t save as you… | 你没存档啊 |
[01:52] | Who has time to save these days with the kids and their rap music? | 现在身边都是孩子和饶舌歌 谁还有时间存档 |
[01:55] | -You have a polo mallet in your trunk? -A small one. Can I? | -你车里真的有马球棒? -小型的 让我试试好吗 |
[02:03] | Figures. It’s Windows. | 知道了 是视窗作业系统 |
[02:06] | Temperamental. Let’s try… | 喜怒无常 我试试 |
[02:11] | Voilà. Good luck. | 看 祝你好运 |
[02:17] | I’m James. James Baylor. My friends call me Colby. | 我是詹姆斯・贝勒 朋友都叫我科比 |
[02:22] | Penelope Garcia. My friends call me “Wonderful.” Or Garcia. | 佩内洛普・加西亚 朋友叫我 “妙女郎” 或加西亚 |
[02:26] | -Well, thank you. -Just happy to help. | -谢谢 -很高兴能帮上忙 |
[02:30] | Maybe I could take you to lunch sometime? | 也许下次我可以请你吃午饭 |
[02:34] | -Sure. Okay. Why not? -Here’s my card. | -好啊 -这是我的名片 |
[02:46] | -This is my… -I’ll call you. | -这是我的 -我会给你打电话的 |
[02:49] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:55] | -Good morning, princess. -Good morning. | -早安 公主 -早 |
[02:56] | Pump your brakes. | 留步 |
[03:03] | Every day I say, “Good morning.” | 每次我说 “早安” |
[03:05] | Every day you say, “I’ll show you a good morning, hot stuff.” | 你都会说“有我才是真的好 帅哥” |
[03:07] | -Every day. Not today? -I hate profilers. Do you know that? | -今天为什么例外 -我讨厌心理侧写员 |
[03:14] | -Spit it out. -Fine. I met a guy. | -说来听听 -好吧 我遇到一个男人 |
[03:17] | -You did what? Where? -Coffee shop. Smoking hot. | -什么 在哪里 -咖啡店 超性感 |
[03:21] | I fixed his computer, and then he asked for my number. | 我帮他修好了电脑 他就问我要了号码 |
[03:23] | -And you just… -Gave it to him. | -那你就… -给他了 |
[03:25] | Do you believe that? A complete stranger. | 你相信吗 我们完全不认识 |
[03:27] | -Did I mention he was smoking hot? -Yeah, yeah. I think you did. | -我有说过他超性感吗 -你说了 |
[03:30] | -Okay, it happens. -No, it doesn’t. Not to me. Not like this. | -好吧 这很正常 -不正常 对我来说不正常 我不是这样的 |
[03:36] | Not like what? | -怎样的 |
[03:37] | I’m not the girl men see across a smoky bar and write songs about. | -我不是男人在酒吧遇见 就想为她写歌的那种女孩 |
[03:40] | -Sweetheart… -It’s okay. I do just fine, | -亲爱的… -没关系 我没事 |
[03:42] | -but it takes a minute, you know? -Okay, so what’s the problem? | -只是需要时间消化 -那你到底担心什么 |
[03:46] | You think it’s all happening a little too fast or something? | 你是不是觉得一切发生的太快了 |
[03:48] | Yes. I don’t know. Maybe. What do you think? | 可能是吧 你觉得呢 |
[03:51] | I think you should always trust your gut. | 我觉得你应该相信你的直觉 |
[03:52] | So sure, if he seems a little too smooth, | 如果他看起来太迷人 |
[03:56] | or maybe even a little too smoking hot, | 或者太性感 |
[03:57] | then maybe you should walk the other way. | 那你或许就该放弃了 |
[04:00] | Hey, we caught a bad one. | 这次的案子很糟糕 |
[04:03] | -How bad? -Florida. | -有多糟 -佛罗里达 |
[04:11] | Bridgewater, Florida. Local girl, Abbey Kelton, 19, | 佛罗里达桥水市 当地女孩艾比・克尔顿 19岁 |
[04:14] | left her parents’ home to go to the local junior college. | 离开父母家去念一所大专 就再也没回来 |
[04:18] | She never came home. Three days later joggers found her, | 三天后 慢跑的人 |
[04:21] | -part of her, in a nearby park. -What did that to her? | -在附近公园发现部分尸体 -是什么东西干的 |
[04:26] | Bridgewater is off of I-75, | 桥水市在I-75号州际路旁 |
[04:28] | which is often referred to as Alligator Alley, | 那里也被称为鳄鱼巷 |
[04:31] | for reasons that are now apparent. | 所以原因也就不言而喻了 |
[04:33] | Everything below the waist had been eaten. | 腰部以下的部分全被吃了 |
[04:36] | The circle of life. | 生命的轮回啊 |
[04:38] | Suddenly, I don’t feel so guilty about my alligator wallet. | 我突然间不为我的鳄鱼皮钱包内疚了 |
[04:40] | Alligators didn’t cut off her fingers, slit her throat or carve this into her chest. | 鳄鱼不会切掉她的手指 割破她的喉咙或者在她胸口刻这个 |
[04:46] | An inverted pentagram. | 倒转的五芒星 |
[04:48] | The locals believe the killing was committed by a satanic cult. | 当地警方认为这是撒旦信徒所为 |
[04:51] | -Some things never change. -Killer satanic cults don’t exist. | -有些事永远不会变 -撒旦信徒杀手是不存在的 |
[04:55] | They were debunked as a suburban myth. | 已经被揭穿了 那只是民间传说 |
[04:59] | -What? -Rossi’s the one that debunked them. | -怎么了 -就是罗西揭穿谣言的 |
[05:02] | -Oh, right. Thanks. -Cult or not, the killing was ritualized. | -好吧 谢谢 -不管是不是信徒所为 杀人手法像个仪式 |
[05:09] | This will turn serial if it hasn’t already. | 迟早会演变成连环杀人案 |
[05:11] | So, killer satanic cults don’t exist, but satanic serial killers do? | 撒旦信徒杀手不存在 可是撒旦连环杀手就存在 |
[05:16] | 入此门者 弃绝希望 | |
[05:22] | Well, thanks for clearing that up. | 多谢总结 |
[05:24] | It’s from Dante’s Inferno. “Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.” | 出自但丁的《地狱》 “进入这扇门的人 就要放弃一切希望” |
[05:30] | -So, that was a yes? -A big yes. | -那就是肯定回答了 -非常肯定 |
[06:24] | “Fantasy, abandoned by reason, produces impossible monsters.” | “被理智抛弃的幻想 能造出超乎想像的怪兽” |
[06:29] | Francis Goya. | 法兰西斯科・戈雅 |
[06:30] | We never found any evidence of a killer satanic cult. | 我们从没发现任何 撒旦信徒杀手的证据 |
[06:34] | In reality, there are only two types of violent satanic criminals. | 现实中只有两种暴力的撒旦罪犯 |
[06:38] | Type one, teen satanists, assume the satanic identity to rebel. | 第一种是青少年撒旦主义者 认为撒旦代表反叛 |
[06:41] | Minor crimes, theft and vandalism to churches, | 他们会犯些轻罪 偷窃 故意破坏教堂 |
[06:44] | schools, symbols of authority. | 学校和象征权威的地方 |
[06:45] | When combined with drugs and alcohol, they may turn violent. | 再加上毒品和酒精时 就变得很暴力 |
[06:48] | Yes, in extreme cases, deadly. | 在极端情况下会致命 |
[06:51] | That was out of my book, word for word. | 跟我书里的内容一字不差 |
[06:53] | -Trust us. We know. -Killings are accidental, | -我们知道 真的 -他们杀人是偶然的 |
[06:56] | usually resulting from their hobby getting out of control. | 通常是因为爱好失控所致 |
[06:59] | -Killings won’t turn serial… -Hey, Reid. | -不会变为连环案件 -瑞德 |
[07:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:06] | Okay, so that’s one type. What’s type two? | 这是第一种 第二种呢 |
[07:09] | The adaptive satanist is the one you have to worry about. | 你们该担心的是适应性撒旦主义者 |
[07:12] | A typical serial killer, rationalising his fantasies | 他们是典型的连环杀手 会通过怪罪他人 |
[07:15] | -by blaming them on outside forces. -Like Satan? | -将自己的幻想合理化 -像撒旦那样 |
[07:18] | Yes. He adapts satanic beliefs to fit his specific homicidal drives. | 对 他将撒旦的信仰 适用于自己特定的杀人意图 |
[07:23] | He doesn’t kill because he believes in Satan. | 他不是因为信撒旦才杀人 |
[07:25] | -He believes in Satan because he kills. -Well, let’s hope it’s the teenagers. | -而是因为杀人才信撒旦 -但愿是第一种吧 |
[07:30] | Whether you’re religious or not, the presence of satanic elements | 无论你是否信仰宗教撒旦因素的存在 |
[07:33] | can affect even the most experienced investigators. | 会让最有经验的调查者也受影响 |
[07:35] | And we’re not immune, so keep an eye on the locals | 我们不能免疫 所以要留意当地警方 |
[07:38] | -and keep an eye on each other. -Hey, I hear you. I saw The Exorcist. | -互相照应 -我明白 我看过《大法师》 |
[07:42] | My mother took us to church every Sunday until I moved out. | 在我搬出家前 我妈每周日都带我去教堂 |
[07:44] | This whole Devil thing doesn’t spook me at all. | 这些恶魔的玩意一点都吓不倒我 |
[07:47] | Maybe that’s because you never truly bought the God part either. | 也许是因为你从来没有真正相信上帝的存在 |
[07:54] | No offence, kid, but you don’t know what I believe. | 别介意 孩子 你根本不知道我信仰什么 |
[07:57] | Well, I mean, logic dictates that if you believe in the one, | 按逻辑来说 如果你相信一方 |
[08:00] | you have to reconcile the existence of the other. | 就不得不相信另一方的存在 |
[08:02] | People’s reactions to Satan is | 人们对撒旦的反应 |
[08:05] | what gives it appeal to these offenders. It has power, | 正合那些罪犯的心意 它有很强的力量 |
[08:08] | and it would be a mistake to underestimate it. | 千万不能低估它 |
[08:16] | 佛罗里达桥水市 法医办公室 | |
[08:18] | We found Abbey’s car at a gas station near her home. | 我们在艾比家附近的加油站发现了她的车 |
[08:21] | No sign of foul play. Dr Fulton? | 没有施暴的迹象 富顿医生 |
[08:24] | The gators got to her sometime during the night. | 看门人是在半夜发现她的 |
[08:26] | Her nose was broken at least 48 hours prior. | 她的鼻子在那48小时前就被咬掉了 |
[08:29] | -About the time of the abduction. -Blitz attack. | -差不多是绑架时间 -突然袭击 |
[08:33] | -What was the cause of death? -Her throat. | -死亡原因是什么 -喉咙的伤 |
[08:35] | It was cut roughly eight hours prior to the discovery of the body. | 大概是在发现尸体前八小时被割破的 |
[08:39] | Sexual assault? | 有性侵犯吗 |
[08:41] | The state of the body makes that impossible to determine. | 目前的尸体状态无法判断 |
[08:44] | -The pentagram? -That was done postmortem. | -五芒星呢 -那是在死后刻的 |
[08:47] | -And the fingers? -All severed at the first knuckle. | -手指呢 -都在第一指节处砍断了 |
[08:51] | -When? -I was unsure | -什么时候发生的 -一开始我不确定 |
[08:53] | when the fingers were removed, until I found this… | 手指被砍的时间 直到我发现了这个 |
[08:59] | The contents of her stomach. | 这是她胃里的东西 |
[09:02] | The condition indicates they were fed to her just prior to her death. | 从消化情况看 是在她死前强行喂入的 |
[09:08] | All ten fingers. | 一共十根手指 |
[09:21] | Rossi, do me a favour. You talk to the priest, all right? | 罗西 帮我个忙 你来跟神父谈好吗 |
[09:26] | You’d rather interview the grieving parents | 你宁愿去见伤心欲绝的家属 |
[09:28] | on the worst day of their lives, than the priest? | 也不愿意见神父吗 |
[09:32] | If it’s all right with you, yeah. | 你要这么说也行 |
[09:47] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[09:49] | Hi, Father Marks. Agent Jareau. These are Agents Rossi and Morgan. | 马克斯神父 我是让热探员 这两位是罗西和莫根 |
[09:55] | Hey, it’s good of you to come. | 你们能来就好 |
[09:57] | We’re sorry we have to be here under these circumstances, Father. | 神父 很遗憾 我们在这种情况下来教堂 |
[10:00] | Well, Abbey’s parents, Bob and Lee-Ann, are in my office. | 艾比的父母鲍勃和丽安在我办公室里 |
[10:03] | We were discussing her service. | 我们正在商量她的后事 |
[10:07] | Agent Morgan actually has some questions for you. | 莫根探员有些问题要问你 |
[10:10] | Well, they’re upstairs. First door on the right, | 好 他们在楼上右手边第一个房间 |
[10:13] | and they’re expecting you. | 他们在等你 |
[10:20] | So, how long has it been, Agent Morgan? | 有多久了 莫根探员 |
[10:25] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[10:27] | Well, since you’ve been in God’s house? | 你多久没来教堂了 |
[10:31] | Priests and dentists can spot an overdue customer a mile away. | 神父和牙医老远就能发现 很久没来的客人 |
[10:35] | So, how long has it been? | 你多久没来了 |
[10:40] | I didn’t come here to talk about myself. | 我来不是说我的私事的 |
[10:43] | -Occupational hazard, my apologies. -Is this the biggest church in town? | -职业病 不好意思 -这是市里最大的教堂吗 |
[10:47] | Well, we’re the only church in Bridgewater proper. | 桥水市就这一所教堂 |
[10:50] | You’re aware of the religious aspects of this crime? The pentagram? | 你知道这件案子跟宗教有关吧 就是那个五芒星 |
[10:54] | Yes, I am. | 知道 |
[10:56] | Have there been any break-ins, thefts, threats towards the church? | 教堂有没有发生强行闯入 盗窃或恐吓 |
[10:59] | -No. -Parishioners behaving strangely? | -没有 -举止怪异的教区居民呢 |
[11:02] | Regulars who may have recently stopped coming? | 比如常来的人突然不来了 |
[11:04] | No, not that I’m aware of. | 我没发现 |
[11:07] | How about questions about Satan from your young members? | 那些年轻的教友有没有崇拜撒旦的 |
[11:12] | -Possession, exorcisms, the occult? -Now, that I’m sure I would remember. | -附身 驱魔或者神秘仪式 -如果有的话 我一定会记得 |
[11:20] | Good. Thanks for your time. | 好 谢谢你 |
[11:25] | We’re so sorry for your loss. | 对你们的遭遇我们深表遗憾 |
[11:30] | They say we couldn’t have an open casket, | 他们说我们不能用透明棺材 |
[11:31] | so we need to choose a picture. | 所以得选一张照片 |
[11:33] | I didn’t know which one to use, so I brought them all. | 我不知道选哪张所以都带来了 |
[11:37] | -She’s beautiful. -Her first steps? | -她很漂亮 -这是她第一次走路 |
[11:41] | Bob took that. Thank God. I would have missed it. | 鲍勃拍的 感谢上帝 否则我就错过了 |
[11:44] | I was at a church retreat for the weekend. | 那个周末我去参加退修会了 |
[11:48] | -Pretty young to be walking. -Nine months. | -这么小就会走路了 -九个月 |
[11:52] | Youngest girl in the whole neighbourhood to walk. | 是附近最早学会走路的女孩 |
[11:54] | First to swim, too. That’s Abbey. | 游泳也最早 这就是艾比 |
[11:57] | -When’s her birthday? -July 28th. | -她生日什么时候 -7月28日 |
[12:00] | Leo. Headstrong, popular, generous, the centre of attention. Am I right? | 狮子座 坚定 讨喜 慷慨大方 受人关注 对吗 |
[12:07] | To a T. That’s Abbey. | 完全没错 艾比就是这样的 |
[12:09] | She was only 17 when she graduated. She’s studying to be a nurse. | 她毕业时只有17岁 正学习护士专业 |
[12:13] | Was. | 曾经 |
[12:16] | -What’s that, dear? -She was studying to be a nurse. | -你说什么 亲爱的 -曾经学习护士专业 |
[12:34] | I made the identification. | 是我辨认的尸体 |
[12:40] | There was a sheet over her. | 她身上盖了一张床单 |
[12:42] | Doc pulled it down just enough to see her face. | 医生拉到刚好能看清她脸的位置 |
[12:45] | But I could tell, | 可是 |
[12:49] | I could see from the way the sheet lay over her body | 从床单覆盖她身体的样子看 我感觉到… |
[12:56] | that something wasn’t right. | 有些不对劲 |
[12:58] | Detective Jordan won’t tell me the details. He said I don’t need to know. | 乔丹警探不肯告诉透露细节 他说我没必要知道 |
[13:03] | And Doc says I don’t need to see. | 医生也说我没必要看 |
[13:09] | But this is Abbey. This is my sweet Abbey. | 但那是艾比啊 我心头上的宝贝 |
[13:14] | I trust Doc and I trust Detective Jordan, | 我相信医生和乔丹警探 |
[13:18] | but you’re from the FBI and if you tell me | 可你是联邦调查局的人 如果你也说 |
[13:22] | that I don’t need to see or I don’t need to know, | 我没必要看 或者不该看 |
[13:25] | I’ll believe you. | 我就相信你 |
[13:30] | Trust me, Mr Kelton. | 相信我 克尔顿先生 |
[13:35] | These are the memories you want to keep. | 这才是你想保留的记忆 |
[13:46] | -Thank you. -Thank you, Father. | -谢谢 -谢谢 神父 |
[13:48] | -Take care. -Hi, Father. | -保重 -你好 神父 |
[13:52] | For Lee-Ann and Bob. We feel so helpless. We had to do something. | 我们帮不上丽安和鲍勃 但我们总得做点什么 |
[13:55] | There’s plenty of room in the fridge, okay? | 冰箱里还有很多空间 |
[13:58] | -So take it in there. -Thanks, Father. | -放进去吧 -谢谢 神父 |
[14:03] | There’s no evidence that any of the local kids | 没有证据表明 有当地孩子 |
[14:05] | were into Devil worship or the occult. | 痴迷恶魔或神秘仪式 |
[14:07] | -No, this is not a group of teenagers. -It’s a serial killer. | -不 这并非一群青少年 -而是一个连环杀手 |
[14:10] | And considering what he did with her fingers, a sadistic one. | 从他砍掉手指的行为看 应该是个虐待狂 |
[14:13] | That I wouldn’t say just yet. | 还不能确定 |
[14:15] | He cut off her fingers and he made her eat them. | 他切掉她手指并逼她吃下去 |
[14:18] | If that isn’t sadistic… | 如果这不是虐待狂… |
[14:19] | If it was, that’s the only sign of sadism present in the crime. | 如果是 那就是犯罪中 唯一的虐待迹象 |
[14:25] | If he was purely a sadist, there would have been more signs of torture. | 如果他只是个虐待狂 应该有更多折磨受害人的迹象 |
[14:28] | -The fingers are a message. -What the hell’s the message? | -手指是为了传达讯息 -到底是什么讯息 |
[14:31] | She’s not my first. | “她不是我杀的第一个” |
[14:34] | None of the fingers found in Abbey Kelton’s stomach were hers. | 艾比・克尔顿胃里的手指 都不是她自己的 |
[14:37] | And six of them were index fingers. | 其中六个是食指 |
[14:40] | 佛罗里达桥水市 | |
[14:42] | 水湾州立公园 | |
[15:39] | Hear ye, hear ye. The honourable Penelope Garcia presiding. | 我是尊敬的佩内洛普・加西亚 |
[15:42] | Speak and be heard. | 说吧 我听着呢 |
[15:45] | It’s Colby. We met this morning. You fixed my laptop. | 我是科比 我们今早见过 你修好了我的笔记型电脑 |
[15:49] | -Yeah, hi. How’s it going? -Great. Thanks to you. | -对 你好 现在怎么样了 -很正常 多亏你帮忙 |
[15:54] | -Just happy to be of service. -You know, | -乐意为你效劳 -其实… |
[15:58] | I was wondering if you’d let me make that thank-you lunch a dinner. | 我想知道你是否同意 将那顿道谢午餐改为晚餐 |
[16:01] | -You really don’t have to do that. -I know, but I’d like to. | -你真的不必这么做 -我知道 但我愿意 |
[16:04] | I’m asking you out, Garcia. | 我想约你出去 加西亚 |
[16:06] | -Tomorrow night. -Tomorrow night? | -就在明晚 -明晚 |
[16:11] | Tomorrow night. Tomorrow night. | 明晚… |
[16:14] | You know, I would love to, but I am coming down with something. | 我很想去 可是我不太舒服 |
[16:17] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没有大碍 |
[16:26] | Maybe some other time, when you’re feeling up to it. | 改天吧 等你好点再约 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I have your number. | 好 我有你电话 |
[16:30] | -Feel better. -Thanks. | -快点好起来 -谢谢 |
[16:36] | Hey, what you got for me, girl? | 查到什么了 甜心 |
[16:38] | I just sent you ten separate IDs belonging to the ten fingers | 我刚发给你十个不同身份 那是艾比・克尔顿胃里 |
[16:41] | found in Abbey Kelton’s stomach. | 十根手指的主人 |
[16:43] | No two fingers belonged to the same woman. | 没有两根手指属于同一个女人 |
[16:46] | Ten? And you ID’d them already? | 十个?你已经查出她们身份了 |
[16:48] | Forty plus prostitution arrests made it easy. | 40多个妓女被捕 让我很容易就查到了 |
[16:51] | They worked truck stops and rest areas | 她们出没于桥水市周围县的 卡车站和休息区 |
[16:53] | in the counties surrounding Bridgewater. | 不明嫌犯很熟悉这个地区 |
[16:54] | -Well, the UnSub knows the area well. -Clearly. Got to go. Bye. | 很明显 就这样 再见 |
[16:58] | Hey, whoa. What, no snappy retort? What’s going on? | 等等 不跟我顶嘴了吗 怎么回事 |
[17:02] | -Not in the mood. -Penelope? | -没心情 -佩内洛普 |
[17:05] | That guy from the coffee shop asked me out, | 咖啡店遇到的男人约我出去 |
[17:08] | and I took your advice and I blew him off. | 我听你的建议 把他拒绝了 |
[17:13] | Well, good. Smart move. Something was definitely wrong with him. | 很好 做得很明智 他肯定有问题 |
[17:17] | Wow, you are some profiler. | 天啊 不愧是心理侧写员 |
[17:20] | You could tell how wrong he was from what little I told you. | 告诉你一点点信息 你就能知道他有问题 |
[17:24] | Garcia, I didn’t mean… | 加西亚 我不是… |
[17:25] | I wonder, was it that he was too handsome or too interested in me | 我想知道 是因为他太帅 还是对我太感兴趣 |
[17:29] | that tipped you off on how wrong he was? | 才让你觉得他有问题呢 |
[17:32] | -Garcia, I… -Just ’cause you wouldn’t | -加西亚 我… -你不肯穿过 |
[17:34] | cross a crowded room to hit on me, | 拥挤的房间过来跟我搭讪 |
[17:35] | does not mean that a more perceptive, less superficial guy wouldn’t. | 并不代表一个更有眼力 更有思想的人不会这么做 |
[17:38] | Hey, Derek, you want snappy? You suck. | 德瑞克 你想让我顶嘴吗 你讨厌透了 |
[17:55] | -Hey. -Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[17:59] | Garcia just ID’d ten victims. | 加西亚刚确认十个受害人的身份 |
[18:00] | Yeah, she just sent the files through. Look at this. | 对 她刚把文件传来 看 |
[18:03] | Last known locations of the ten victims. | 十名受害人最后出现的地点 |
[18:07] | -Has Hotch seen this? -Yes. Oh, yeah. | -哈奇看过吗 -看过了 |
[18:09] | Hotch set up the profile briefing. | 哈奇正在准备侧写简报 |
[18:11] | We’re calling the families. You’re briefing the locals. | 我们给她们家人打电话 你去给当地警方做简报 |
[18:15] | Abbey Kelton and ten others | 艾比・克尔顿和另外十个人 |
[18:17] | murdered by a serial killer here in Bridgewater. | 被桥水市的连环杀手谋杀了 |
[18:19] | Here? How can you be sure? | 在这 你怎么能肯定 |
[18:21] | These marks represent where the first ten disappeared. | 这些标记代表前十人的失踪地点 |
[18:24] | The void in the centre is his safety zone. | 中间空白区域是他的安全区 |
[18:26] | He avoids killing near his home to escape detection. | 他不会在住所附近杀人以防被人发现 |
[18:29] | And the void’s centre is Bridgewater. | 而空白区的中心就是桥水市 |
[18:31] | Why would he violate his safety zone? No one knew he existed. | 他为什么破坏自己的安全区 没人知道他的存在 |
[18:35] | Because no one knew he existed. That’s why he left us the fingers. | 正是因为没人知道他的存在 所以他把手指留给我们 |
[18:39] | If he wants us to know, does he want us to catch him? | 他让我们知道 是想让我们抓住他吗 |
[18:41] | No. Killing gives him power. Our knowing gives him more. | 不 杀人是他的动力 被人发现会让他更有冲劲 |
[18:46] | He won’t stop. He’s just getting started. | 他不会罢手的 这才刚开始 |
[18:53] | Detective Jordan. | 乔丹警探 |
[18:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[19:02] | You were right. He’s just getting started. | 你说得对 这才刚开始 |
[19:06] | So, yesterday afternoon Tracey Lambert told her roommate | 昨天下午 翠西・兰伯特告诉室友 |
[19:09] | -she was going for a hike. -He was waiting for her. | -她要去远足 -他在这里等她的 |
[19:12] | Well, blitz attack. Probably like Abbey Kelton’s at the gas station. | 突袭 可能跟艾比・克尔顿 在加油站遇到的情况一样 |
[19:20] | Our UnSub was likely in a mental institution. | 我们的不明嫌犯 很可能进过精神病院 |
[19:24] | -Why do you say that? -One neat aspect. | -为什么这么说 -喜欢整洁 |
[19:30] | The severely mentally ill have chaos all around them. | 严重精神病人周围一片混乱 |
[19:33] | When institutionalized, they’re given order. | 刚进入精神病院时 他们会接受训练 |
[19:36] | Taught to keep their rooms clean and neat. | 教他们保持房间干净整洁 |
[19:38] | When discharged, they stop taking their meds | 出院后 他们停止服药 |
[19:40] | and their minds fall back into chaos, but often | 精神又退回到混乱状态 |
[19:44] | they do one thing to keep some order back into it. | 但他们常会做一件事让自己恢复正常 |
[19:48] | Okay, I’ll call Garcia. Tell her to check state mental records. | 我给加西亚打电话 让她查查州精神病院的记录 |
[20:02] | -Hey, what’s he doing here? -I called him. | -他在这里干什么 -我让他来的 |
[20:06] | State Search and Rescue’s out of Tallahassee. | 州搜救队不在达拉哈西 |
[20:08] | It’d take at least four to five hours to set it up. | 要成立搜救队起码需要四到五小时 |
[20:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:12] | Tracey is a member of the church choir, | 翠西是教堂唱诗班的一员 |
[20:14] | and my congregation is feeling helpless. | 我的会众都感觉帮不上忙 |
[20:17] | At least this way we’ll feel like we’re doing something. | 这样至少让我们有机会贡献一点力量 |
[20:19] | It’s not a good idea. | 这个主意并不好 |
[20:21] | The UnSub could be a member of your church. | 不明嫌犯可能是你教区的一员 |
[20:24] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[20:26] | Serial killers like to insert themselves in these investigations. | 连环杀手喜欢参与查案 |
[20:30] | Look, Tracey is the second girl to go missing around here in a week, | 翠西是本周第二个在这里失踪的姑娘 |
[20:33] | and we all know what happened to the first. | 我们都知道 第一个失踪的人遇到了什么 |
[20:35] | -Now, I am conducting this search. -Sir, we’re here to help. | -现在我要组织这次搜救 -长官 我们是来帮忙的 |
[20:38] | Okay, let us set it up. | 好了 开始吧 |
[20:39] | If we have to do a search, we can try to draw him out. | 既然要进行搜救 我们可以设法把他引出来 |
[20:41] | A volunteer sign-in sheet should give us a good suspect list. | 志愿者签名单 可以成为不错的疑犯名单 |
[20:47] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好 就这么办 |
[20:53] | Please have your IDs out and ready for the volunteer sign in. | 志愿者请拿出身份证 准备签名 |
[20:56] | As soon as you’ve signed in, move towards the staging area | 一签好名 就去前面的集合待命区 |
[20:59] | and officers will instruct you on search procedure. | 警官会告诉你们搜索的流程 |
[21:01] | Every search pair should have one whistle. | 两人一组 每组一个口哨 |
[21:05] | -Thanks, Father. -There you go. | -谢谢 神父 -给 |
[21:07] | -Hey, Father. -Move forward. | -神父 -往前走 |
[21:12] | Next. | 下一个 |
[21:15] | -Tracey. -Tracey Lambert. | -翠西 -翠西・兰伯特 |
[21:19] | Tracey. | 翠西 |
[21:23] | Tracey. | 翠西 |
[21:26] | Tracey Lambert. | 翠西・兰伯特 |
[21:51] | Sheryl? | 雪若 |
[22:19] | All units, code eight. | 各小队注意 有人失踪 |
[22:20] | Timmons, Sheryl. White female, age 32, 5’5″, brown hair. | 雪若・蒂蒙斯 白人女性 32岁 身高1米64 棕色头发 |
[22:25] | Last seen wearing khakis and a pink shirt. | 失踪前穿着卡其裤和粉衬衫 |
[22:27] | All units respond immediately. | 各小队立即回应 |
[22:29] | -Unit 18, roger. Responding. -Copy. | -18小队收到 马上到 -收到 |
[22:32] | Slow it down, buddy. | 开慢一点 伙计 |
[22:48] | What am I going to tell my boys? | 我该怎么向儿子们解释 |
[22:50] | I mean, Matt’s old enough to know what’s going on. | 马特已经长大了 他肯定明白妈妈不见了 |
[22:53] | It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have left her. | 都是我的错 我不该离开她 |
[22:55] | -Please tell me you’ll find her. -Hey, how’s it going with Father Marks? | -请你告诉我 你们会找到她 -马克斯神父那边怎么样 |
[22:59] | -Any of the volunteers jump out at him? -Not yet. | -有志愿者引起他注意了吗 -还没有 |
[23:04] | -Garcia? -I’m still running the particulars | -加西亚 -我还在暴力罪犯系统里 |
[23:07] | of our homicides through ViCAP. Nothing so far. | 查看凶杀案细节 目前还没有发现 |
[23:09] | Okay, I just sent you the Volunteer Search list. | 好 我刚发给你一份 参与搜救的志愿者名单 |
[23:11] | Okay. And I’m cross-checking the names against mental institution records. | 好 我会比对精神病院记录 |
[23:15] | Pay attention to individuals who were involuntarily committed in Florida. | 留心佛罗里达被强制住院的人 |
[23:19] | Rossi’s convinced our UnSub is the type that likes to stick close to home. | 罗西相信不明嫌犯是不肯离开家的人 |
[23:22] | -Got it. Talk to you later. -Hey, Garcia, | -知道了 等会再聊 -等一下 加西亚 |
[23:24] | you normally call Morgan about these kinds of things. | 这种事你一般都找莫根的 |
[23:27] | -Is everything okay? -God, I hate profilers. | -出什么事了吗 -天啊 我讨厌心理侧写员 |
[23:29] | Okay. Come on, tell me. | 好了 说吧 |
[23:31] | I met this guy at the coffee shop I go to every day. | 我在每天都去的咖啡店碰到一个男人 |
[23:36] | Right. Got it. | 明白了 |
[23:40] | What? | 干什么 |
[23:42] | When a woman tells a man about her feelings, | 当一个女人向一个男人 倾吐她的感受时 |
[23:44] | she doesn’t want him to fix her. She wants him to shut up and listen. | 她不想让他纠正她 只想让他闭嘴倾听 |
[23:59] | So? | 怎么样 |
[24:00] | I know these people better than anyone, | 没有谁比我更了解这些人 |
[24:03] | and none of them fits the description of the man you’ve described. | 没有一个人符合你们描述的情况 |
[24:07] | One of them does. | 其中一个符合 |
[24:08] | -I’m sorry, I don’t… -He’s a mimic. He imitates faith. | -对不起 我… -他是冒充者 假装信上帝 |
[24:13] | Attends service every Sunday, but only goes because everyone else goes. | 每个星期天都做礼拜 但他去是因为别人都去 |
[24:15] | -You know him. -I do my best | -你认识他 -我总是竭尽全力 |
[24:18] | to guide my congregation, okay? But these days, most of them, | 引导我的会众 可是现在的大多数人 |
[24:22] | not just the younger, unmarried men, are imitating faith. | 不仅是年轻的未婚男人假装信仰 |
[24:27] | Almost all of them come because the rest of them do. | 几乎所有人来教堂 都是出于从众心理 |
[24:30] | -My job, as their priest… -None of that is important right now. | -作为神父 我的职责不是… -现在这些都不重要 |
[24:33] | What is important is that I’m looking for a killer and he is on that list. | 重要的是我要找出杀手 他就在名单上 |
[24:36] | And I don’t know him. I can’t help you. I’m sorry. | 我不认识他 我帮不了你 对不起 |
[24:42] | Tell that to Sheryl Timmons’ husband and children, | 雪若・蒂蒙斯的丈夫和孩子 |
[24:44] | when they ask you to pray over what’s left of her. | 请你为她的残骸祈祷时 对他们说吧 |
[24:46] | I’m sure they’ll find it real comforting. | 我想他们一定会深感安慰 |
[24:50] | And I’ll be praying, for their sake and yours, | 为他们和你 我会祈祷 |
[24:53] | that I never have to do that, Agent Morgan. | 我永远都不必那么做 莫根探员 |
[24:57] | -Good luck with that. -What happened to you? | -祝你好运 -你是怎么回事 |
[25:02] | Only someone who grew up with religion | 只有在宗教信仰中长大的人 |
[25:05] | could have so much contempt for a priest he hardly knows. | 才会如此轻视几乎不认识的神父 |
[25:10] | When I was a kid, something bad was happening to me. | 我小时候经历过可怕的事 |
[25:16] | And I went to church every day, and I prayed. | 我每天去教堂祈祷 |
[25:20] | I prayed for it to stop. You know what God did? | 祈祷恶梦停止 你知道上帝怎么做的吗 |
[25:25] | Nothing. | 袖手旁观 |
[25:28] | He never gives us more than we can handle. | 他从不赐予我们 超出我们能力范围的东西 |
[25:30] | Your God expects way too much of 13-year-old boys. | 你的上帝对一个13岁男孩期望太高了 |
[25:46] | Father Marks seemed pretty shaken up when he left. | 马克斯神父离开时似乎非常震惊 |
[25:52] | Yeah, well, he had enough reason to be. | 是啊 一点都不奇怪 |
[25:55] | You’re still pissed I threw you under the bus with him yesterday. | 昨天我把他留给你 你还在生气吗 |
[26:01] | Am I? | 我有吗 |
[26:03] | You know, in my day, if your partner made a request like that… | 在我那个年代 如果搭档提出这种要求 |
[26:07] | Well, I was just giving you a chance for personal growth. | 我只是给你一次人格成长的机会 |
[26:19] | I get you, Dave. You’re not a mystery to me, man. | 我懂你的意思 大卫 你在我眼里并不神秘 |
[26:27] | They said you couldn’t interview serial killers. | 他们说你不能审问连环杀手 |
[26:30] | You did. | 你审了 |
[26:32] | They said you couldn’t put together a profiling team. You did. | 他们说你不能建心理侧写组 你建了 |
[26:37] | They said there was no way in hell you would ever come back here. | 他们说你绝不可能重回这里 |
[26:41] | You did. | 你回来了 |
[26:43] | It’s in your nature, Rossi. It’s who you are. | 这是你的天性 罗西 你就是这样的人 |
[26:48] | Well, if you knew all that, | 既然你都知道 |
[26:50] | why would you tell me you didn’t want to talk to the priest? | 为什么跟我说你不想跟神父谈 |
[26:54] | I was giving you an opportunity for personal growth. | 我只是给你一个人格成长的机会 |
[27:01] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[27:08] | To apologise. | 道歉 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry to interrupt. I’m looking for Father Marks? | 很抱歉打扰了 我要找马克斯神父 |
[27:47] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[27:51] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[27:57] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 女士 |
[28:02] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[28:23] | Please. Please don’t hurt me. | 求你不要伤害我 |
[28:31] | I have children. Please. | 我有孩子 求你了 |
[28:43] | -Please. -Relax. | -求你了 -别紧张 |
[28:48] | This is going to feel real nice. | 你会感觉很舒服的 |
[28:56] | Well, she’s Hispanic. | 她是西班牙裔 |
[28:58] | Clearly she’s neither of the two women we’re looking for. | 显然不是我们要找的两个人 |
[29:00] | Okay, I got it. | 知道了 |
[29:01] | All right. Her name is Maria Lopez. She’s 34 years old. | 她叫玛利亚・洛佩兹 34岁 |
[29:05] | Numerous arrests for solicitation and prostitution, just like the others, | 因教唆与卖淫多次被捕 跟其他几个人一样 |
[29:08] | but she was reported missing nine months ago. | 但她九个月前就被报失踪了 |
[29:11] | She’s been dead 72 hours. | 她死了72小时 |
[29:14] | And I can say with certainty, there was no sexual assault. | 可以肯定地说 没有性侵犯 |
[29:18] | Why would he keep her alive for nine months, | 他为什么让她活九个月 |
[29:19] | and then kill her three days ago? | 却在三天前杀了她 |
[29:22] | Dr Fulton, can you check the tissue to see if the cells have burst? | 富顿医生 请检查皮下组织 看死者细胞是否破裂 |
[29:25] | -You think she was frozen? -Why? | -你认为她被冷冻过 -为什么 |
[29:30] | Because I think he’s eating them. | 因为我认为他在吃她们 |
[29:39] | Dr Fulton confirmed it. Maria Lopez was frozen shortly after her death. | 富顿医生证实了玛利亚・洛佩兹 死后就冷冻了 |
[29:43] | Well, that explains why we haven’t been able to | 难怪我们找不到其他受害者 |
[29:45] | find the other victims. He’s keeping them. | 他都储存起来了 |
[29:46] | How did you get to cannibalism? | 你是怎么想到吃人的 |
[29:48] | He didn’t take them for sex and he took their legs. | 他带走她们不为性侵犯 而是为了腿 |
[29:50] | He was trying to tell us by feeding the fingers to Abbey Kelton. | 他给艾比・克尔顿吃手指 就是想告诉我们这一点 |
[29:53] | The fingers were a message. “I’ve killed before” was only part of it. | 手指是在传达信息 “她不是我杀的第一个” 只是其中一部分 |
[29:57] | -“I’m eating them” was the other. -Cannibalism, the greatest taboo. | -还有 “我在吃她们” -吃人是最大的禁忌 |
[30:03] | That explains his drive to blame his appetite on an outside force. | 这就解释了他想把他的口欲归咎于外力的想法 |
[30:07] | Why would anyone want to eat human flesh? | 怎么会有人愿意吃人肉 |
[30:09] | It’s like a sexual urge. The cross-wiring of the two most basic human drives, | 这就好比性冲动 人类最基本两大欲求交叉了 |
[30:14] | -sustenance and sex. -It all fits. | -食物和性 -全都吻合 |
[30:19] | Hey, Garcia, I’m putting you on speaker. | 加西亚 我开了免提 |
[30:22] | So, I can’t find any patients in Florida who have the charming cocktail | 佛罗里达的所有病人里 我找不到 |
[30:26] | of being both a satanist and a cannibal. | 既是撒旦主义者 又吃人的家伙 |
[30:28] | However, Hazelwood mental institution is the place to go | 不过要找佛罗里达最危险的疯子 |
[30:32] | when looking for Florida’s most dangerous kinds of wackos, | 有个地方最应该去 就是黑泽尔伍德精神病院 |
[30:35] | and they had a fire in 1998 that destroyed all their records. | 而且1998年一场大火 烧毁了所有档案记录 |
[30:38] | -How far away is Hazelwood? -70 miles. | -黑泽尔伍德有多远 -100公里 |
[30:41] | -JJ, tell them we’re on our way. Reid. -Let’s do it. | -珍珍 告诉他们我们在路上 瑞德 -收到 |
[30:45] | As I told Agent Jareau on the phone, | 我在电话里告诉过让热探员 |
[30:48] | we have no existing record of that patient you’ve described. | 现有档案里没有 与你们的嫌犯相匹配的人 |
[30:52] | But your records only go back as far as 1998. | 但你们的档案都是1998年后的 |
[30:54] | We were hoping that perhaps you would remember him. | 我们希望你能想起来这么一个人 |
[30:56] | I’m sorry. I don’t. | 抱歉 我想不起来了 |
[30:58] | Jim Lorenz was in charge of the adolescents. | 吉姆・洛伦茨负责当时的青少年病犯 |
[31:02] | Adolescents? | 青少年病犯? |
[31:03] | The only reason we release a patient this disturbed | 如果释放如此变态的病犯 我们唯一的理由是 |
[31:08] | is if he had been admitted as a minor and turned 18. | 其入院时未成年 18岁时必须释放 |
[31:11] | Could we speak to Dr Lorenz? | 我们能和洛伦茨医生谈谈吗 |
[31:15] | He died in the fire. He was leaving when he heard the alarm. | 他在大火中遇难了 火警响时他正准备离开 |
[31:19] | He came back inside and became trapped. | 然而他又返回进去就被困住了 |
[31:24] | -Why would he come back? -He was a very dedicated man. | -为什么返回去 -他非常敬业 |
[31:29] | Could it be because there was something in his office | 是不是因为他的办公室里有什么东西 |
[31:31] | that he felt was worth risking his life for? | 让他冒着生命危险去保护 |
[31:37] | -Dr Nash? -There is something. | -纳什医生? -是有东西 |
[31:41] | The grounds people found it in a tree just below his office. | 院里的人在他办公室 楼下的树上发现了这个 |
[31:46] | Jim must have thrown it out his window just before he… | 吉姆一定是在遇难前把它扔出了窗外 |
[31:54] | I started reading it. I had to stop. | 我读了几页 根本看不下去 |
[31:59] | “The patient’s symptoms go far beyond | “病人的症状远不止 |
[32:01] | “normal psychosexual oral-biting fixation | 一般的七岁男童常见的” |
[32:03] | “of a typical 7-year-old boy.” | “精神性欲的口欲癖” |
[32:06] | Rossi, we’ve got something. I need a name, Reid. | 罗西 有线索了 给我个名字 瑞德 |
[32:08] | “Admitted after biting a large piece of flesh out of his 9-month-old sister.” | “从九个月妹妹身上咬下了一大块肉 因此入院” |
[32:11] | -A name. -“Believes he is possessed | -名字 -“他相信自己 |
[32:13] | “by a flesh eating demon.” | 被食肉魔鬼附身了” |
[32:14] | -Reid. -Floyd Feylinn Ferell. | -瑞德 -佛洛德・费林・费雷尔 |
[32:17] | Feylinn? Floyd Feylinn? | 费林 佛洛德・费林? |
[32:19] | -You know him? -Sure I do. | -你认识他? -当然 |
[32:21] | -He dropped his last name. -Would he be that obvious? | -他放弃了自己的姓氏 -有这么明显吗 |
[32:23] | Absolutely. He’s not that bright. | 当然 他没有那么聪明 |
[32:25] | He believes Satan would protect him from getting caught. | 他相信撒旦会保护他永不被捕 |
[32:54] | Open door, right. | 开门 |
[33:04] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[33:10] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:02] | Dear God. | 天啊 |
[34:07] | -Sheryl Timmons? -Yes. | -雪若・蒂蒙斯? -是我 |
[34:09] | You’re safe now. Is Tracey Lambert here? | 你安全了 翠西・兰伯特在吗 |
[34:11] | No. | 不在 |
[34:13] | Keep it together. I need you to look at the faces. | 振作一点 看清她们的脸 |
[34:15] | Do you see Tracey Lambert? | 有翠西・兰伯特吗 |
[34:22] | No. No, Tracey’s not here. | 没有 翠西不在这里 |
[34:26] | -Tracey Lambert? -She’s not here. | -翠西・兰伯特呢 -她不在这 |
[34:33] | FBI! Don’t move! Put your hands where I can see them. | 联邦调查局 不准动 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[34:37] | Do it now! Feylinn! | 快点 费林 |
[34:41] | I got him. | 交给我吧 |
[34:46] | Get up. Get up. | 起来… |
[34:50] | Where’s Tracey Lambert? | 翠西・兰伯特在哪 |
[34:54] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[35:10] | Francisco Goya. Known as The Black Paintings. | 法兰西斯科・戈雅的作品 被称为 “黑色油画” |
[35:13] | Lorenz’s notes say that Feylinn was exposed to them | 洛伦茨的记录写道 他让费林看这些 |
[35:15] | -as part of his therapeutic art therapy. -I don’t think it worked. | -是艺术治疗手法的一部分 -看来没用 |
[35:19] | He kills them after 72 hours. Tracey’s been gone for 24. | 绑架72小时后他就会杀人 翠西已经失踪24小时了 |
[35:22] | -See if you can find out where she is. -I’ll do what I can. | -看看能否问出她的下落 -我尽力 |
[35:43] | Kobe Girl Steak, huh? | 神户 女孩 牛排 |
[35:46] | That’s where you massage the meat, right? | 你就是在那按摩那些肉吧 |
[35:49] | Floyd, these are some pretty unusual recipes you got here. | 佛洛德 你这些食谱非常特别啊 |
[35:52] | Did you try them all? | 你都试过吗 |
[35:56] | You must have tried some of them, right? | 肯定试过一些吧 |
[35:58] | Talk to me. Which ones did you try? | 说说看 试过哪些了 |
[36:02] | They have a smiley face by them. Others have a frowny face. | 看到这些 有人面带微笑 有人皱起眉头 |
[36:11] | -They sure do. Why? -They didn’t turn out so good. | -当然 为什么呢 -没有看起来那么好吃 |
[36:17] | Well, thank you for that. | 谢谢你的解释 |
[36:21] | You hear voices, Floyd? | 佛洛德 你有幻听吗 |
[36:25] | I’m not smart, | 我不聪明 |
[36:28] | but I have a smart friend who tells me things. | 但我有个聪明的朋友可以告诉我一切 |
[36:31] | What’s your smart friend’s name? | 你这个朋友叫什么 |
[36:33] | -He wants me to tell you something. -Tell me what? | -他让我告诉你一件事 -什么事 |
[36:37] | Your watch has stopped. | 你的手表停了 |
[36:50] | -He’s trying to spook him. -Well, that won’t work. | -他想吓住他 -这样没用的 |
[36:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:54] | I was meaning to change the batteries over a month ago. | 我一个多月前就想换电池的 |
[37:08] | You know, we thought you chose athletically built women | 我们认为你选择那些身材健美的女子 |
[37:11] | because you were attracted to them, but that was only part of it, right? | 是因为她们很吸引你 其实这只是一方面 对吧 |
[37:18] | You like a woman with a little meat on her bones, don’t you? | 你喜欢吃看起来有肉的女人 |
[37:21] | Makes for better recipes, doesn’t it? | 做出来的菜才更美味 是吗 |
[37:25] | -Something I’m missing? -The skinny ones take drugs. | -我说的全面吗 -那些干瘦的人都是瘾君子 |
[37:30] | -So, what, you don’t like drug users? -They taste funny. | -怎么 不喜欢吃她们吗 -味道很奇怪 |
[37:38] | -Where’s Tracey Lambert, Floyd? -I’m not supposed to tell you. | -翠西・兰伯特在哪 -我不该告诉你 |
[37:43] | I’m only supposed to tell Father Marks. | 我只该告诉马克斯神父 |
[37:49] | I’m going to stop talking now. | 现在开始我要沉默了 |
[37:55] | He’s right there. | 他就在那里 |
[37:56] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[38:20] | You’ve got to let me do all the talking, you hear me? | 你得让我来问 知道吗 |
[38:41] | -Thank you for coming, Father. -Anything I can do to… | -谢谢你能来 神父 -我能做什么… |
[38:47] | Floyd, | 佛洛德 |
[38:48] | I had to pull some serious strings to get him here. | 我大费周章才把他找来 |
[38:51] | My bosses didn’t like the idea at all of sending him in. | 我的上司很不愿意我这么做 |
[38:54] | Now they’re going to allow him to sit right here and listen, | 现在他们同意让他坐在这里旁听 |
[38:57] | but you’re going to talk to me, all right? | 但你得跟我说话 知道吗 |
[38:58] | Okay. I’ve done some really bad things. | 好 我做了一些很糟糕的事 |
[39:04] | Everybody’s done things they’re not proud of, Floyd. | 人人都做过不光彩的事 佛洛德 |
[39:07] | The only thing that helps is to talk about them. | 唯一的解脱之道就是把它们说出来 |
[39:09] | Tell other people. | 告诉其他人 |
[39:11] | Things are always better after you talk about them. | 说出来总会舒服很多 |
[39:13] | -Not everything. -This is strange. | -并不是所有事都这样 -真奇怪 |
[39:17] | When he entered the park, Feylinn signed the volunteer sign-in sheet, | 费林进入公园后 在志愿者名单上签了字 |
[39:21] | but his name’s not on the list of searchers. | 可他的名字却不在搜救队中 |
[39:27] | Come on, Floyd. I got him here, like you asked. | 说吧 佛洛德 你的要求我已经做到了 |
[39:30] | Now it’s your turn. Tell us, where is Tracey Lambert? | 现在该你了 告诉我们 翠西・兰伯特在哪 |
[39:35] | Something’s wrong. | 有什么不对劲 |
[39:38] | Father, I feel so alone. | 神父 我感觉好孤单 |
[39:44] | I feel like God has abandoned me. | 我感觉我好像被上帝遗弃了 |
[39:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:57] | You are not alone, my son. God is in all of us. | 你不孤单 孩子 上帝与你同在 |
[40:04] | -We need to stop the interview. -So is Tracey Lambert. | -必须结束审问 -翠西・兰伯特也与你同在 |
[40:18] | -You son of a bitch. -Father Marks! Father Marks! | -马克斯神父 别激动 |
[40:22] | -You son of a bitch! -Get him out of here! | 把他带出去 |
[40:26] | He was feeding the volunteers. | 他在为志愿者提供食物 |
[40:41] | 16th century English novelist Thomas Deloney wrote, | 16世纪英国小说家 汤玛斯・德洛尼写到过 |
[40:44] | “God sends meat, and the Devil sends cooks.” | “上帝赐食 魔鬼赐厨” |
[40:48] | Blaming the Devil for his cannibalism wasn’t enough | 把他的食人行径怪在魔鬼身上 |
[40:50] | to lessen his guilt, so he tricked others into participating. | 不足以减轻他的罪恶感 于是他让大家都吃了 |
[40:55] | He made them all as guilty as he was. | 让所有人跟他一样深陷罪恶 |
[40:58] | He caught every break possible, Rossi. | 罗西 他的运气好绝了 |
[41:00] | He gets released from the hospital, his records get destroyed, | 从精神病院获释 病例档案被毁 |
[41:05] | gets pulled over with a victim in the trunk of his car and they let him go. | 车厢里装着受害者时 被员警拦下 却被放行了 |
[41:11] | -I’ve never seen anyone that lucky. -What’s your point? | -从没见过这么走运的人 -你想说什么 |
[41:16] | You’ve been doing this a long time. You’ve seen a lot of things. | 你干这行很多年 见多识广 |
[41:19] | You think it’s possible that Feylinn would… | 你觉得费林有没有可能… |
[41:23] | I don’t know, that he was | 我也说不清 |
[41:26] | getting some kind of help from something else? | 会不会有什么东西协助他 |
[41:30] | It’s irrelevant. | 这跟我们没关系 |
[41:31] | The job is to find evil, to stop it, not to know where it came from. | 我们的职责是找出并阻止恶魔 而不是追究它从何而来 |
[41:38] | Let somebody else take that job. This one’s tough enough. | 那个就让别人去做吧 我们的工作已经够难了 |
[41:46] | You know, Reid was right. | 你知道吗 瑞德说得对 |
[41:51] | About? | 什么 |
[41:55] | If you believe in one, you have to believe in the other. | 如果你相信一方 就必须承认另一方的存在 |
[42:39] | -I really enjoyed myself tonight. -Me, too. | -今晚我过得很开心 -我也是 |
[42:43] | I guess it’s lucky my laptop froze up on me when it did. | 我的笔记电脑死机是我的幸运 |
[42:48] | I don’t know about luck, | 我不知道是不是幸运 |
[42:50] | but it was awfully good that I was there to fix it. | 不过我当时能帮你修好 感觉好极了 |
[42:52] | -You don’t believe in luck? -Not really. No. | -你不相信运气 -不是很信 |
[42:58] | Do you believe in coincidences? | 你相信巧合吗 |
[43:00] | I believe that everything happens for a really good reason. | 我相信每件事都有来由 |
[43:05] | Well, I think you’re right about that. | 很有道理 |
[43:10] | This is it. | 我到了 |
[43:13] | Yeah. Well, good night. | 那晚安了 |
[43:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:27] | -Good night. -Yeah. | -晚安 -好 |
[43:34] | -Hey, Garcia? -Yeah? | -加西亚 -什么事 |
[43:40] | I’ve been thinking about doing this all night. | 我整晚都在想着做这个 |