时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 蒙大拿 大瀑布城 | |
[00:23] | Damn. | 该死 |
[00:31] | Dispatch, 88, in pursuit of vehicle. | 调度88队正追赶一辆汽车 |
[00:34] | Plates match missing blue Honda. Highway 227. | 牌照符合失踪的蓝色本田 227号公路 |
[00:37] | This is 71, joining pursuit. Request additional backup. | 这里是71队 正一起追赶 要求额外增援 |
[00:44] | Come on. Come on. Piece of crap. | 拜托 垃圾 |
[00:50] | Damn. | 该死 |
[00:53] | Driver, pull your vehicle over. | 司机 靠边停下 |
[01:01] | Driver, turn off your vehicle and stay where you are. | 司机 请熄火 待在原地别动 |
[01:10] | Driver, put your hands outside the vehicle where we can see them! | 司机 把手举到车外 我们看得到的地方 |
[01:24] | Turn off the radio and reach your hands outside the window! | 关掉收音机 把手举到车窗外 |
[01:31] | Hands! Let me see your hands! | 手 让我看到你的手 |
[01:41] | Both hands! Now! | 两只手 立刻 |
[01:46] | -Now slowly open the… -Grenade. Get back! | -慢慢地打开 -有手榴弹 退后 |
[02:02] | Call for an ambulance. Officer down! Officer down! | 呼叫救护车 警察受伤 警察受伤 |
[02:06] | A popular theory among leading astrophysicists estimates | 天体物理学家中 盛行着一个理论 |
[02:09] | that the hypermatter reactor would need about 10 to the 32nd joules | 预测超物质反应堆 需要大约十到三十焦耳的能量 |
[02:12] | of energy to destroy a planet the size of Earth. | 来摧毁和地球同等大小的星球 |
[02:14] | Now, Lucas said it took 19 years to build the first Death Star, right? | 卢卡斯说建造死星需要19年 是吗 |
[02:18] | But if you look at The New Essential Chronology, | 可如果你看过《新星战年表书》 |
[02:20] | there’s a test bed prototype for a super laser that’s been… | 就会知道有一个 超级镭射的试验台原型 |
[02:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[02:23] | Taking back the last five minutes of my life. | 夺回我生命的最后五分钟 |
[02:27] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[02:28] | Don’t you want to know about this guy? | 你不想了解这家伙吗 |
[02:29] | I do. | 我想 |
[02:30] | I’ve got it all memorised. His books, his bio. | 我都记下来了 他的书 他的传记 |
[02:33] | Yeah, books that sold over a million copies. | 是的 他的书卖了一百多万本 |
[02:34] | -So? -That’s a million reasons | -所以呢 -就有一百万个 |
[02:36] | not to come back, if you know what I’m saying. | 不要回来的理由 懂吗 |
[02:42] | Taupe walls. That’s a negative colour. | 灰褐色的墙 冷色 |
[02:46] | Cold. Distant. You know, emotionally, taupe is linked to loneliness | 冷漠 疏远 在情感上 灰褐色让人联想到孤独 |
[02:50] | and a desire to escape from the world. | 和逃避这个世界的渴望 |
[02:52] | I just figured the guy’s walls would be covered | 我还以为这家伙的墙上会被贴满 |
[02:54] | with plaques and commendations. | 奖章和奖状 |
[02:56] | Maybe he doesn’t want to be reminded of past victories. | 或许他不想想起过去的成功 |
[02:58] | It’s a new chapter for him. | 这是他生命全新的一章 |
[03:00] | Whatever happened to the moratorium on intra-team profiling, guys? | 团队内部侧写不做了吗 |
[03:03] | Come on, Reid. Team? | 拜托 瑞德 团队 |
[03:05] | I don’t think this guy knows the meaning of the word. | 我想这家伙根本不懂这个词的意思 |
[03:09] | I found something. Looks like some type of religious art. | 来看这个 像是某种宗教艺术 |
[03:12] | Original maybe. Definitely expensive. | 可能是真迹 一定很贵 |
[03:15] | It’s Renaissance art. If that’s original… | 是文艺复兴时期的艺术 如果这是真迹 |
[03:18] | -Is it? -I don’t know. It’s kind of hard to tell. | -是吗 -我不知道 很难辨别 |
[03:22] | It means he’s into the classics. | 这代表他喜欢古典艺术 |
[03:23] | -What else? -Italian. | -还有呢 -意大利的 |
[03:26] | Strict Catholic upbringing, probably believes in redemption. | 严格的天主教教育应该相信救赎 |
[03:29] | I believe in a lot of things. Catholic, yes. Italian American, 52 years. | 我相信很多东西 天主教 没错 意大利裔美国人 52岁 |
[03:35] | Strict upbringing? Not so much. | 严格的教育 算不上 |
[03:37] | Now the artwork? That’s 15th century original. | 关于这幅画 15世纪的真迹 |
[03:41] | It costs more than my first house. | 比我的第一栋房子还要贵 |
[03:42] | And as for the wall colour, it’s just a base coat. | 至于墙的颜色 这只是底漆 |
[03:46] | Painters will come in and finish tomorrow. | 油漆工明天会过来把它刷完 |
[03:48] | Now, if you’re all finished, I think JJ and Hotch are ready for us. | 如果你们没什么事了 我想珍珍和哈奇正等着我们 |
[03:53] | Isn’t that how a team works? | 团队难道不是这样的吗 |
[04:08] | Great Falls, Montana. | 蒙大拿大瀑布城 |
[04:09] | Over the past 14 months, three women have been reported missing, | 过去14个月已有三名女性失踪 |
[04:13] | Michelle Lawford, Jennifer Hillbridge and Darcy Cranwell. | 米歇尔・劳福德 珍妮佛・希尔・布里奇 还有 达希克・伦威尔 |
[04:18] | All young Caucasian brunettes. | 全是年轻的白种女性 深色头发 |
[04:19] | After an extensive search, all were presumed dead by local authorities. | 经过仔细搜查 当地警方推测三人全部死亡 |
[04:24] | So, at least we know he has a type. | 所以至少我们知道他偏爱某种类型 |
[04:25] | And now there’s a fourth woman, Angela Miller. | 现在有了第四名女性 安吉拉・米勒 |
[04:28] | This morning, she and her car went missing from a small grocery store, | 今天早上 她和她的汽车 在一家小杂货店一起失踪了 |
[04:31] | while her husband and son were inside. | 当时她丈夫和儿子还在里面 |
[04:34] | -This morning? -Montana’s requesting our help? | -今天早上? -蒙大拿要我们帮忙 |
[04:38] | Forty minutes later, | 40分钟后 州警察 |
[04:40] | state troopers spotted Angela Miller’s car on the highway. | 在公路上发现了安吉拉・米勒的车 |
[04:42] | And when troopers tried to apprehend the driver, | 当警察想逮捕那名司机时 |
[04:44] | he blew himself up with a grenade, putting one of the troopers in the ICU. | 他用一个手榴弹把自己给炸死了 把一名警察送进了加护病房 |
[04:48] | Are they sure that she wasn’t in the car with him? | 他们确定她当时不在车里 |
[04:50] | They went through the wreckage, and it appears she’s still missing. | 他们检查了残骸 没有找到她 |
[04:53] | Troopers get a look at the guy? | 警察有看到他长什么样吗 |
[04:54] | Caucasian, stocky, brown hair, moustache, early 40s. | 白种人 身材健壮 棕色头发 留小胡子 40岁出头 |
[04:58] | He has a scar on the left side of his face. | 他脸的左侧有一道伤疤 |
[05:00] | You think Angela Miller is still alive? | 你觉得安吉拉・米勒还活着吗 |
[05:02] | Since the other missings were never found, we don’t know. | 因为其他几名失踪者 没有找到 所以无法确定 |
[05:04] | But he only had her for 40 minutes, so we have to assume she is. | 但他只劫持了她40分钟 所以我们得假设她还活着 |
[06:00] | “An earthly kingdom cannot exist without inequality of persons. | “没有人类的不平等 地球王国无法存在” |
[06:04] | “Some must be free, some serfs, some rulers, | “有自由人 有奴隶 有统治的 有被统治的” |
[06:08] | “some subjects.” Martin Luther. | 马丁路德 |
[06:11] | You know, I could have gotten you a colouring book at the airport. | 我本可以在机场给你买本涂色书的 |
[06:14] | I’m creating a topographical map, | 我在做一个地形图 |
[06:15] | weighing down and geocoding all key locations, | 对所有关键位置进行 地理编码 |
[06:17] | looking for algorithms. | 寻找演算法 |
[06:19] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I thought you were doing. | 是的 我知道你在干什么 |
[06:22] | It’s called a jeopardy surface. | 这叫危险表面 |
[06:24] | It’s a way of narrowing down where the UnSub could reside. | 是一种缩小不明嫌犯 居住地点范围的方式 |
[06:27] | By default, where he may be stashing Angela Miller. | 找到他藏匿安吉拉・米勒的地方 |
[06:30] | You know, it says here the guy had a fully loaded gun, | 这上面说这家伙有一把装满子弹的枪 |
[06:32] | so we know he had options. Why the grenade? | 这说明他有选择 为什么要用手榴弹 |
[06:33] | He wants to be remembered. | 他想被人记住 |
[06:35] | And he wanted to be sure to take as many cops with him as possible. | 而且他还想找尽可能多的警察陪葬 |
[06:39] | He knows he’s outgunned, so he waits. | 他知道他寡不敌众 所以他等着 |
[06:43] | Times it to the last second. Boom. | 直到最后一刻 |
[06:47] | There are some very committed people in those parts. | 这一带有不少激进分子 |
[06:50] | -Who love their firepower. -Almost as much as they hate us. | -崇尚武器 -对我们无比仇恨 |
[06:55] | -Militia. -And they’re heavily armed. | -民兵 -而且他们全副武装 |
[06:57] | Yeah, but hand grenades? | 没错 可手榴弹? |
[06:59] | It’s not uncommon for militia members to have military experience. | 民兵拥有参军经历并不罕见 |
[07:03] | Oftentimes they resent the structure, and they get discharged, | 通常他们痛恨体制 退伍后 |
[07:05] | and they form their own paramilitary governments. | 就组织自己的准军事政府 |
[07:07] | Dental records are on their way to Garcia. | 牙科记录马上就会送到加西亚手中 |
[07:09] | I’ll tell her to check the military first. | 我会叫她先检查军事人员 |
[07:11] | Prentiss and I will go meet the husband. | 我和艾米莉去见见她丈夫 |
[07:12] | -I can walk the other abduction sites. -Everybody else set up base, | -我去看看其他几个绑架地点 -其他所有人建立基地 |
[07:15] | work on geographical profiles, establish contact with the locals, | 了解地理概况 和当地警方取得联系 |
[07:18] | and tread carefully. They’ll be watching us. | 小心行事 他们会盯着我们 |
[07:32] | He killed a 15-year police veteran. He died in ICU a couple of hours ago. | 他杀了一个有15年经验的警察 他几小时前死在了加护病房 |
[07:38] | -Sorry to hear that. -So, Angela Miller | -真遗憾 -当时安吉拉・米勒 |
[07:39] | came out with the groceries, while her husband took Mark into the bathroom? | 拎着杂货走出来 她丈夫带着马克去了洗手间 |
[07:43] | He came out, she was gone. Her and the car. | 他出来后发现她不见了 连同她的汽车都不见了 |
[07:46] | UnSub gets into the car, gun drawn, and tells her to drive. | 不明嫌犯上了车拔出枪 叫她开车 |
[07:50] | She knows her son’s coming out any minute, | 她知道她儿子随时可能出来 |
[07:52] | so to keep him out of harm’s way, she drives off. | 为了不让他受到伤害 她把车开走了 |
[07:54] | But where did he come from? | 他从哪来的 |
[07:55] | All the vehicles in the vicinity have been accounted for. | 附近所有的汽车都被查过了 |
[07:57] | Well, if he’s a local, he walked. | 如果是当地人 那他就是走路的 |
[08:00] | Well, at least folks can rest easy knowing the bastard’s dead. | 如今那混蛋死了 至少大伙们可以松口气了 |
[08:06] | Except, of course, for Angela Miller’s family. | 当然了 除了安吉拉・米勒的家人 |
[08:20] | Hi, this is Agent Jareau. I’m with the FBI and… | 你好 我是让热探员 我是联邦调查局的 |
[08:25] | That’s the third time I’ve been hung up on. | 第三次挂我电话了 |
[08:27] | Try not saying FBI. | 试试不要说“联邦调查局” |
[08:28] | -Who was that? -Contact for a local militia newsletter. | -你打给谁了 -当地一家民兵时事通讯的联络人 |
[08:32] | Yeah, drop the FBI part. | 是的 别说你是联邦调查局的 |
[08:34] | A woman is missing, you’d think these people would want to help us. | 一个女人失踪了 还以为这些人会想帮我们 |
[08:37] | They do want to help. The missing woman, not us. | 他们是想帮忙 帮那个失踪的女人 不是我们 |
[08:41] | -Go ahead, Garcia. -You were spot on, crime fighters. | -说吧 加西亚 -被你们说对了 犯罪打击者们 |
[08:45] | Military records match Francis Goehring, 42 years old. | 找到了匹配的兵役记录 法兰西斯・戈林 42岁 |
[08:49] | Did a year in the Army before a bad conduct discharge. | 服过一年军役 因品行不良被勒令退伍 |
[08:55] | A highlight of which was an arrest during a bar brawl | 他在一场酒吧斗殴中遭到逮捕 |
[08:59] | in which three other people were hospitalised. | 另有三人被送进了医院 |
[09:02] | He also appears in a federal database for, get this, aggressive militia groups. | 他出现在联邦资料库中 还因为有了 激进民兵组织 |
[09:08] | “Aggressive militia groups”? Is there any other type? | 激进民兵组织 还能有别的类型吗 |
[09:12] | That’s your federal government at work. We specialise in redundancy. | 这就是联邦政府 我们的专长就是累赘 |
[09:16] | You see a last known address? | 知道他最后的住址吗 |
[09:18] | A compound just outside of town. It’s coming your way. | 城外的一个住宅区 马上传过来 |
[09:23] | He also has a wife that doesn’t appear to live with him. | 他还有一个妻子 好像不和他住在一起 |
[09:26] | Diane Marie Goehring. Lives in Shelby, a few hours away. | 黛安・玛丽・戈林 住在两小时车程外的雪尔比 |
[09:29] | Have the State Police bring in the wife. | 让州警察把他妻子带过来 |
[09:30] | Reid and I will go make friends with his neighbours. | 我和瑞德去和他的邻居交个朋友 |
[09:32] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[09:37] | We need you to tell us what happened. | 我们需要你告诉我们事情的经过 |
[09:38] | The guy that took my wife, | 那个绑架我妻子的人 |
[09:43] | he took the other missing women, didn’t he? | 其他几个失踪的也是他绑架的 是吗 |
[09:45] | He’s a serial killer? That’s why you’re here? | 他是个连环杀手 所以你们才来这 |
[09:47] | No, we’re here to help you find your wife. | 不 我们过来是为了帮你找到你妻子 |
[09:49] | You do believe she’s alive? | 你真的相信她还活着 |
[09:51] | Unless I have evidence to the contrary, I very much consider her to be alive. | 除非有证据证明她死了 否则我会认为她还活着 |
[09:55] | I wouldn’t have called them in if I believed otherwise. | 我叫他们过来就是因为 我相信她还活着 |
[09:59] | -What do you believe? -I believe you spent all morning | -你相信什么 -我相信你整个上午 |
[10:03] | going over and over in your head about the last time you saw her. | 都在脑海里一遍遍地回想 你最后一次看到她的情景 |
[10:08] | And asking yourself, “How could it happen? Why did it happen?” | 并且问自己怎么会发生这样的事 为什么会发生 |
[10:12] | Those moments, those memories, we need to hear them all. In detail. | 那几分钟 那些记忆 你需要告诉我们 全部的细节 |
[10:19] | -How’s that going to help save her? -Well, in one of those moments, | -这样就能救她吗 -在某个时刻 |
[10:24] | someone else may have been watching her, too. | 或许还有别的人在盯着她 |
[10:50] | 禁止入内 | |
[10:52] | 经理办公室 | |
[10:53] | 律师滚开 | |
[10:55] | 让蒙大拿保持武装 | |
[11:01] | What the hell do you want? Can’t you read? | 你想干什么 你不识字吗 |
[11:04] | -I’m not a salesman. I’m with the FBI. -FBI? You’re not serious. | -我不是推销员 我是联邦调查局的 -联邦调查局 不是吧 |
[11:09] | You look like a pipe cleaner with eyes. I could snap you like a twig. | 你看起来像根长眼睛的烟斗通条 我能毫不费力地捏死你 |
[11:13] | But then, he isn’t alone. | 可不是只有他一个 |
[11:15] | We’re here because this was the address listed for Francis Goehring. | 我们过来是因为这里是 法兰西斯・戈林的住址 |
[11:18] | -I haven’t seen him in months. -We’d like to see his residence. | -我好几个月没见过他了 -我们想看他的住处 |
[11:23] | Francis Goehring abducted three women, we’re looking for a fourth. | 法兰西斯・戈林绑架了 三名女性 我们在找第四个 |
[11:28] | Now, he took her while her husband and son were in a store. | 他在她丈夫和儿子还在商店里时 把她绑架了 |
[11:31] | This isn’t about us. It’s about a woman from your community. | 这跟我们无关 而事关一名你的社区的女性 |
[11:40] | I’ll show you his place. | 我带你们去他住的地方 |
[11:44] | Piece of advice, pipe cleaner. Way you wear that gun? | 给你个建议 烟斗通条 你配枪的方式 |
[11:49] | You’re begging someone to take it off you. | 像是在求别人从你身上把它抢走 |
[12:12] | Mostly just junk mail. Catalogues for firearms, survival preparedness. | 基本都是垃圾邮件 武器目录 生存准备 |
[12:18] | -He doesn’t sleep here. -Postmarks are new. | -他不睡在这 -邮戳是新的 |
[12:22] | He probably just uses this address for mail. | 他或许只是用这个地方来收邮件 |
[12:25] | Odd choice of reading material. | 他看的书还真奇怪 |
[12:27] | Speaking of reading material, I’ve read all your books. | 说起书 我看过你所有的书 |
[12:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | One thing that always kind of struck me as odd, is that | 有一件事我一直觉得很奇怪 |
[12:39] | you really just sort of glance over Ruby Ridge. | 你对路比脊事件 只是轻描淡写地提了下 |
[12:44] | I mean, you don’t have to tell me about it. | 当然了 你不必告诉我 |
[12:52] | This picture seems old. It’s a part of a past life. | 这些照片都是旧的 属于他过去的生活 |
[12:56] | We need to find where his new life is. How’s that map of yours coming along? | 我们要知道他的新生活在哪 你的地图做得怎么样了 |
[13:00] | I’ve got it narrowed down to about a 30-mile radius. | 我已经把范围缩小到了 半径大约48公里的范围 |
[13:03] | Well, Hotch seems to think he was on foot. That’s a long walk. | 哈奇似乎觉得他是靠走的 这得走很久 |
[13:07] | -I’m still refining it. -Good. | -我还在完善它 -很好 |
[13:16] | Hello. | 来看看 |
[13:20] | Home movies. | 自制影片 |
[13:22] | “An earthly kingdom cannot exist without the inequality of persons.” | “没有人类的不平等 地球王国无法存在” |
[13:28] | Martin Luther understood the weak will always serve the strong. | 马丁路德知道弱者将永远为强者服务 |
[13:33] | Like me, he had dreams and ideas. | 和我一样 他有梦想 有想法 |
[13:42] | It’s funny, he uses the chair like it’s a throne, | 滑稽的是他把椅子当作是王座 |
[13:44] | and he’s framing himself intentionally with a low angle | 他特意用一个低角度来拍摄自己 |
[13:47] | to give him power and dominance in the frame. | 为了显示他的权力和统治 |
[13:50] | In feudal times, the Lord lived on high ground to spot the invader. | 在封建时代 君主为了发现入侵者 而生活在高地 |
[13:54] | He had serfs to serve his kingdom. | 他有奴隶 为他的王国服务 |
[13:57] | The Lord never had to leave his castle. | 君主永远不需要离开他的城堡 |
[14:01] | The serfs would bring him everything. They were the appendages of his will. | 奴隶会把所有东西给他送来 他们是他意志的附属品 |
[14:07] | -We have 11 more tapes of this? -It’s his manifesto. | -还有11盒录影带 -这是他的宣言 |
[14:10] | First, I will build a compound. A kingdom. | 首先 我要造一栋楼房 一个王国 |
[14:14] | Second, I will arm, protect and fortify my kingdom. | 第二 我要武装自己 保护我的王国 |
[14:20] | Third, I will keep women as serfs to serve my every need. | 第三 我要养一批女奴隶 满足我的所有需要 |
[14:24] | This is my right. | 这是我的权利 |
[14:28] | As a man with free will in America, I will make my kingdom a reality. | 作为一个自由的美国人 我要让我的王国成为现实 |
[14:35] | Well, we know he’s moved out of his house. | 我们知道他已经不住在那了 |
[14:38] | My guess is, that kingdom is a reality now. | 我猜那个王国现在已经成为现实了 |
[14:41] | Hey, he talks about keeping women to serve him. | 他说到养一群女人为他服务 |
[14:44] | It’s possible all these women are still alive. | 有可能这些女人还活着 |
[14:47] | Excuse me. Goehring’s wife is here. | 打扰一下 戈林的妻子来了 |
[14:51] | Thank you for coming in to speak with us, Mrs Goehring. | 谢谢你过来接受 我们的询问 戈林太太 |
[14:54] | -Did I have a choice? -We need your help. | -我有选择吗 -我们需要你的帮助 |
[14:57] | -If I don’t have to be here, goodbye. -Is this you? That is you, isn’t it? | -如果我不用坐在这 再见 -这是你吗 这是你 是吗 |
[15:05] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[15:07] | -And have you seen this woman? -Today, on the news. | -你见过这个女人吗 -今天在新闻上见过 |
[15:12] | Well, you probably saw these three women on the news, as well. | 你应该还在新闻上看到了这三个女人 |
[15:16] | And we think they all share one thing in common. | 我们认为她们都有一个共同点 |
[15:20] | -What? -They all look like you. | -什么 -她们都和你长得很像 |
[15:24] | A pattern. A type. You and all of these women fit a type. | 一个模式 一种类型 你和这些女人 都符合一种类型 |
[15:30] | When was the last time you saw your husband? | 你最后一次见你丈夫是什么时候 |
[15:37] | 我… | |
[15:39] | I haven’t seen him since we threw him out. | 我们把他赶出去后我就没见过他 |
[15:42] | We? | 我们? |
[15:45] | The militia. | 民兵组织 |
[15:48] | They saw what he did to me and threw him out. | 他们看到了他对我干的事 把他赶了出去 |
[15:51] | What he did to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[15:56] | -Francis killed himself yesterday. -He’s dead? | -法兰西斯昨天自杀了 -他死了? |
[16:00] | After being caught driving Angela Miller’s car. | 在被发现开着安吉拉・米勒的车之后 |
[16:04] | Can you think of anywhere that he would have taken these women? | 你能想到他会把这些女人带去哪里吗 |
[16:11] | Your husband was sadistic. | 你丈夫是个虐待狂 |
[16:13] | He hurt you, made you do horrible things. | 他伤害了你 逼你做出可怕的事 |
[16:16] | He treated you like a slave, did what he wanted, whenever he wanted. | 他把你当成奴隶 随时随地为所欲为 |
[16:21] | He did the same thing to those other women, | 他也是这么对待其他那些女人的 |
[16:23] | except they didn’t have the militia to save them. | 只不过他们没有民兵去救他们 |
[16:31] | Francis said that his dream started with nine acres. | 法兰西斯说他的梦想始于三公顷 |
[16:33] | What’s he talking about? | 他是什么意思 |
[16:37] | My parents’ land. | 我父母的土地 |
[16:40] | When they died, he made me give it to him. | 他们死后 他逼我把那片地给了他 |
[16:44] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[16:52] | 法兰西斯・戈林的土地 | |
[16:58] | Sheriff, let me know when they’ve swept the house for explosives. | 警长 查清屋里的炸药后 告诉我 |
[17:01] | In the meantime, check the perimeter. Let’s find her. | 同时检查周围一带 把她找出来 |
[17:03] | Tommy, two men on the house. | 汤米 派两个人去屋里 |
[17:05] | -Angela! -Drew, on the shed. | -德鲁 去检查小屋 |
[17:06] | -Angela. Angela! -Angela Miller! | -安吉拉 安吉拉 -安吉拉・米勒 |
[17:11] | -Angela! -Hotch. Rossi. | -安吉拉 -哈奇 罗西 |
[17:18] | I got her. It’s Angela. | 我找到她了 是安吉拉 |
[17:25] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[17:30] | -Two exit wounds, upper-torso. -I promised her son we’d find her alive. | -上部躯体有两处伤口 -我答应过她儿子 会把她活着带回家的 |
[17:39] | -What is it? -She’s still warm. | -怎么了 -身体还是暖的 |
[17:42] | Look at the blood. It hasn’t dried yet. This was recent. Very recent. | 看这血 还没干 是不久前发生的 就在刚才 |
[17:46] | -How is that possible? -Goehring didn’t do this. | -这怎么可能 -人不是戈林杀的 |
[17:50] | He’s got a partner. | 他还有同伙 |
[18:24] | Angela’s been dead for no more than a half an hour. | 安吉拉的死亡时间不超过半小时 |
[18:26] | -The partner was just here. -He can’t have gotten far. | -他的同伙刚来过 -他走不远 |
[18:29] | We’ll set up roadblocks within a 40-mile radius. | 我们会在约60公里半径范围内 设立路障 |
[18:32] | Sheriff, somebody around here must know who Goehring’s partner is. | 警长 这里一定有人 知道戈林的同伙是谁 |
[18:34] | You should try Goehring’s pals, the militia. Maybe they can help. | 可以去问问戈林在民兵队里的朋友 或许他们帮得上忙 |
[18:37] | Militia leader is Harris Townsend. He owns a bar called the Horse Post. | 民兵队首领是哈里斯・汤森 他开了一家名叫骑马邮局的酒吧 |
[18:40] | -I’d suggest sending Morgan. -What? All due respect, Rossi, | -我建议派莫根去 -什么 罗西 恕我直言 |
[18:45] | but you got an entire team to pick from. You’re choosing me? You serious? | 有一整支队伍的人供你挑选 你却要选我 你说真的 |
[18:50] | No offence, but you really want to do that? | 无意冒犯 可你真的要这么做的吗 |
[18:53] | Take JJ with you. | 带上珍珍 |
[18:54] | They know we’re here, but you’re the last face they expect. | 他们知道我们来了 你是他们最不会料到的人 |
[18:59] | Let’s do it, JJ. | 我们走 珍珍 |
[19:01] | -Sheriff, we need to get into the house. -Not until I get the all clear. | -警长 我们得进屋 -得先确保它安全 |
[19:04] | Goehring blew himself up, God knows what else he’s got in there. | 戈林把自己给炸死了 天知道他在里面藏了什么 |
[19:07] | All right, search what you can until we can get in. | 好的 进行彻底搜查 然后我们进去 |
[19:08] | Anything to build a workable profile. | 搜查任何能建立侧写的东西 |
[19:19] | -Keeps everything neat. -Obsessively so. | -干净整洁 -像是有强迫症 |
[19:22] | His trailer was organised, but this is different. | 他的拖车也很整齐 但这不一样 |
[19:29] | Get back to me on that. | 回来向我汇报 |
[19:30] | We found some cartridges and different casings. | 我们找到一些子弹和不同的弹壳 |
[19:33] | But the gun racks were empty. He took his entire arsenal with him. | 但枪架是空的 他把整个军械库都搬走了 |
[19:36] | 7.62 millimetre. He’s got an assault rifle. | 7.62毫米 他有一把突击步枪 |
[19:38] | And I found two sets of men’s shoes of different sizes. | 我找到两双男人的鞋 不同的尺码 |
[19:41] | We found fresh tyre tracks, a small pickup truck. | 我们发现了不久前留下的轮胎印 一辆小型载货卡车 |
[19:43] | I know it doesn’t narrow it down much, | 我知道范围还是很大 |
[19:45] | but let the troopers know they’re looking for a man in a pickup. | 但通知州警察 他们要找一名开卡车的男子 |
[19:47] | If he’s as prepared as Goehring, | 如果他和戈林一样准备充分的话 |
[19:48] | he’ll have a police scanner and a two-way radio. | 他会有一个警方扫描器 和一部双向对讲机 |
[19:50] | We can tune into the state geological survey frequency. | 我们可以调到国家地质勘查频率 |
[19:53] | -Nobody ever listens to that. -Hey, guys? | -没有人会听这个 -大伙们 |
[19:58] | There are three sections of roses, different heights, | 这里有三片玫瑰花圃 不同的高度 |
[20:01] | -different levels of maturity. -Three different women. | -不同的生长情况 -三个不同的女人 |
[20:03] | These appear to be the most recently planted. | 这些很明显是最近才种的 |
[20:05] | The tags are still on them. You guys… | 标签还在上面 看 |
[20:12] | -Carrion beetles. -Like in a cemetery. | -腐尸甲虫 -就像在墓地里一样 |
[20:16] | Sheriff, let’s get some shovels. We need to start digging. | 警长 去找几把铁铲 我们开始挖 |
[20:30] | -This should be interesting. -JJ, wait a minute. | -应该很有意思 -珍珍 慢点 |
[20:35] | Stay behind me. When we get inside, do not, | 待在我后面 等我们进去后 |
[20:37] | whatever you do, turn your back on that door. You hear me? | 绝对不要背对着那扇门 听见了吗 |
[20:39] | I can handle myself. | 我能保护我自己 |
[20:59] | We’re looking for Harris Townsend. | 我们在找哈里斯・汤森 |
[21:02] | Put your badge away. We know who you are. | 收好你的警徽 我们知道你是谁 |
[21:05] | We’re only here to talk to Harris Townsend. | 我们只想找哈里斯・汤森谈谈 |
[21:08] | -We heard he runs this bar. -I do. | -我们听说这家酒吧是他开的 -是我 |
[21:12] | Talking isn’t exactly what you boys are known for. | 你们擅长的可不是谈话 |
[21:14] | We’re investigating a missing woman… | 我们在调查一起女子失踪案 |
[21:16] | Bobby, be a gentleman. Pull up a chair for the little lady. | 鲍比 绅士一点 帮这位女士拿把椅子 |
[21:20] | No, I’d prefer to stand. | 不 我喜欢站着 |
[21:22] | I’d prefer it if you both left my bar, but we have manners. | 我喜欢你们离开我的酒吧 但我们都是文明人 |
[21:27] | Glock 17. Tactical, but European. | 格洛克17 很实用 但是欧洲货 |
[21:33] | Smith & Wesson. Pure American hardware. | 史密斯・威森 地道的美国货 |
[21:37] | I wonder which one is more dependable? | 真不知道哪个更可靠 |
[21:43] | I don’t want to be here just as much as you don’t want me here. | 我和你一样不想我出现在这里 |
[21:46] | But we have a job to do. | 但这是我们的工作 |
[21:49] | I never understood how someone like you could trust them. | 真不懂像你这样的人 为什么会相信他们 |
[21:55] | -Someone like me? -How has the federal government | -像我这样的人 -联邦政府 |
[21:58] | ever helped your people? Slavery, ghettos, poverty. | 帮过你们什么 奴隶制 贫民区 贫穷 |
[22:03] | The CIA got you all hooked on heroin in the ’60s, crack in the ’80s. | 中央情报局在60年代 让你们染上海洛因 80年代让你们染上可卡因 |
[22:09] | I hate the government, but you… | 我讨厌政府 但是你 |
[22:13] | You should despise them. | 你应该鄙视他们 |
[22:15] | They sure as hell don’t care about you now. | 他们现在也不把你当回事 |
[22:18] | There are five other members of your team. | 你们团队还有另外五个成员 |
[22:22] | Look around you. Why the hell did they send you in here? | 看看你周围 他们为什么派你过来 |
[22:29] | Francis Goehring and a partner abducted and killed | 法兰西斯・戈林和他的同伙绑架 |
[22:32] | four innocent women. | 并杀害了四个无辜的女人 |
[22:35] | The last of which we just found dead in a bed of roses. | 最后一个的尸体被我们 在一个玫瑰花圃里发现 |
[22:37] | Shot in the back, twice. | 背后中枪 两次 |
[22:39] | Nobody sent me anywhere. I came here to do right by her. | 没有人派我去任何地方 我是来为她讨回公道的 |
[22:43] | Now, Goehring’s partner’s out there somewhere. | 戈林的同伙仍在逍遥法外 |
[22:45] | So, we completely understand if you boys | 如果你们害怕 |
[22:47] | are just too afraid to tell us about him. I get it. But just say so. | 告诉我们有关他的事 我明白 直说就行 |
[22:52] | Don’t go hiding behind your vague little gun threats | 不要躲在你们的枪支 |
[22:54] | and your tired conspiracy theories, please. | 和老套的阴谋论背后 拜托 |
[23:02] | Goehring was a piece of dung. | 戈林是个人渣 |
[23:06] | I don’t know who his partner is. | 我不知道他的同伙是谁 |
[23:09] | I saw him once through the scope of my rifle. | 我见过他一次 是从我的枪镜里看到的 |
[23:14] | Me and some of the boys were out hunting. | 我和另外几个人在外面打猎 |
[23:17] | A small guy, about 5’8″, | 一个矮个子 大概一米七 |
[23:21] | following Goehring around like his private pack mule. | 跟着戈林到处走 就像他的私人骡子 |
[23:25] | Hat on. Head down. That’s it. That’s all I know. | 戴着帽子 低着头 我就知道这些 |
[23:42] | Just in case you remember something else. | 万一又想起点什么 打这个电话 |
[23:48] | Take care, boys. | 保重 小伙子们 |
[23:52] | Didn’t find any explosives, nothing rigged, but be careful. | 没有发现炸药 没有动过手脚 可还是小心 |
[23:57] | Odd. Goehring kept his house almost cosy. | 奇怪 戈林把他的屋子收拾得可真舒适 |
[24:14] | -Hotch? -Yeah? | -哈奇 -怎么了 |
[24:18] | These tapes have the names of the missing women. | 这些录影带上有失踪女人的名字 |
[24:22] | They’ve all been un-spooled. | 带子全散了 |
[24:23] | We need to get these to Garcia immediately. Deputy. | 我们要立刻把这些送到加西亚那 副警长 |
[24:28] | “One, all actions must serve to please The Master. | “一 所有行为必须得满足主人” |
[24:32] | “Two, insubordination will result in punishment.” | “二 反抗将带来惩罚” |
[24:35] | This is his new manifesto. | 这是他的新宣言 |
[24:37] | Notice how “master” is singular and capitalised, | 注意“主人”是单数 而且是大写的 |
[24:40] | emphasising there’s only one dominant partner. | 为了强调只有一个人具有统治权 |
[24:43] | -So, his partner’s more of a servant. -Or a serf. | -所以说他的同伙更像是一个仆人 -或是奴隶 |
[24:46] | Watching the house, minding the lawn, helping him abduct women. | 看管房屋 照看草地 帮他绑架女人 |
[24:50] | Okay, so if his partner is a serf, what are the female slaves for? | 如果他的同伙是奴隶 那要女奴隶来干什么 |
[24:54] | I think I can answer that. | 我想我能回答这个问题 |
[25:04] | Now we know why the victims were taken so far apart. | 现在我们知道为什么受害者 被绑架的时间相隔这么久 |
[25:08] | They tortured them. It took time for them to die. | 他们会折磨他们 要过很久才会死 |
[25:10] | This is where he kept them. The blood’s fresh. | 这就是他藏匿他们的地方 血是不久前留下的 |
[25:17] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[25:20] | The pear of anguish. | 梨刑 |
[25:24] | I’ve got something here. | 这里有发现 |
[25:32] | Homemade torture tools. | 自制酷刑工具 |
[25:38] | They covered the floor in something. | 他们在地板上盖了东西 |
[25:40] | The bodies are probably wrapped in whatever it was. | 尸体不知被什么东西包裹起来 |
[25:43] | They must have kept these women in that box for months. | 他们一定把这些女人 在那个箱子里藏了几个月 |
[25:47] | Judging by these tools, there will be a considerable amount of mutilation. | 根据这些工具判断 尸体一定残缺不全 |
[25:54] | We need to do what we can to help their families get a proper burial. | 我们要尽力帮助死者家属 安排一个像样的葬礼 |
[26:00] | Goehring’s partner is early-to-mid-20s, 5’8″, slight build, shy and retiring, | 戈林的同伙20岁出头 一米七三 身材矮小 羞怯腼腆 |
[26:05] | but groomed by a separatist armed with assault weaponry. | 但经过像戈林这样一个 配有突击武器的分离主义者的调教 |
[26:09] | Like Goehring, he’s unlikely to surrender if he’s cornered. | 即使走投无路他也不大会投降 |
[26:12] | His obsession with cleanliness and order is deeply ingrained. | 他的洁癖症根深蒂固 |
[26:16] | This will be reflected in his home and his vehicle. | 他的屋子和汽车可以反映这一点 |
[26:19] | We’ve located hair samples in the cabin that we believe are his. | 我们在小屋里找到了他的头发样品 |
[26:22] | Medium-short length and blonde. | 金色的中短发 |
[26:28] | He’s the submissive partner, | 他是顺从的同伙 |
[26:29] | but having just lost Goehring, a man he was dedicated to | 但失去了戈林 一个他对其无比忠诚 |
[26:32] | and heavily dependent upon, he’s in crisis. | 并极度依赖的男人 他面临危机 |
[27:23] | One more thing, never let the bastards take you alive, | 还有一件事 绝不要让混蛋活捉你 |
[27:30] | and never be forgotten. | 永远不要被遗忘 |
[27:35] | That’s it. The whole tamale. Every horrific frame. | 就这些 全在这了 每一个恐怖的画面 |
[27:41] | -I’m done. -No luck seeing the partner? | -我完成了 -没有看到他的同伙吗 |
[27:43] | No. I scanned every frame. He’s holding the camera. | 没有 他…我扫描了每幅画面 是他在拿着摄像机 |
[27:48] | -Are you okay? -No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[27:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:55] | This is Jennifer Hillbridge, the second woman abducted. | 是珍妮佛・希尔・布里奇 第二个被绑架的女人 |
[27:58] | Please, stop. Please, it hurts. | 求你了 住手 求你了 好疼 |
[28:04] | What is it with you? You just don’t get it, do you? | 你是怎么回事 你就是不明白 是吗 |
[28:09] | I have total power. | 我对你拥有绝对的权力 |
[28:11] | The cameraman frames Goehring, but never her. | 摄像师一直把镜头对准戈林 从来没有对准她 |
[28:14] | -I decide whether you live or die. -Watch. | -我决定你是死是活 -看 |
[28:18] | He never stays on her that long. | 他从不在她身上停留太久 |
[28:19] | He’s more interested in Goehring than the torture. | 他对戈林更感兴趣 而不是酷刑 |
[28:21] | He’s lingering on his biceps like he’s caressing Goehring’s body. | 他停留在他的二头肌上 像是在爱抚戈林的身体 |
[28:26] | What the hell? | 什么东西 |
[28:27] | The un-spooled tapes, that wasn’t to destroy evidence. | 被拆毁的录影带不是为了毁灭证据 |
[28:30] | -It was from jealousy. -What? | -是出于嫉妒 -什么 |
[28:34] | -He’s in love with Goehring. -Get close-ups of this. | -他爱上了戈林 -来个特写镜头 |
[28:38] | Make a loop, tie it around, bring it through. It goes through. | 打个圈 系起来 穿过去 穿了过去 |
[28:42] | He’s teaching him how to tie the perfect knot. | 他在教他怎么打一个完美的结 |
[28:45] | And then pull. | 然后一拉 |
[28:46] | It’s called the trucker’s hitch. She’s not going anywhere. | 这叫车夫结 她哪也别想去 |
[28:50] | So, he can be the perfect serf. | 这样他就能成为完美的奴隶 |
[28:52] | It would be part of his servitude to clean his house, | 他的劳役包括打扫屋子 |
[28:55] | help abduct girls, bury the bodies, get supplies, and plant the roses. | 合伙绑架女人 掩埋尸体 购买日用品 种植玫瑰 |
[29:01] | He had to buy roses, and a lot of them. | 他得去买玫瑰 而且买很多 |
[29:04] | -Someone must have seen him. -Let’s get to the nurseries. | -一定有人见过他 -我们去苗圃 |
[29:08] | Please. Please stop. | 求你了 不要 |
[29:10] | We’re looking for a man in his 20s. He keeps to himself. | 我们要找一个20多岁的男子 沉默寡言 |
[29:14] | Avoids eye contact, speaks very little, | 避免眼神交流 |
[29:17] | but when he does, he would sound meek, almost feminine. | 很少说话 但一旦开口 语气温顺 几乎有一点女性化 |
[29:21] | He’d have purchased soil, gardening tools. Buys quite a few rose plants. | 他购买过土壤 园艺用具 买过不少玫瑰 |
[29:26] | Yeah, I know who you’re talking about. Henry. He’s not a customer. | 是的 我知道你说的是谁 亨利 他不是顾客 |
[29:30] | Henry Frost. Here. | 亨利・弗罗斯特 |
[29:32] | 这里 | |
[29:34] | -He works here. -Great. I need an address. | -他在这工作 -很好 我需要他的住址 |
[29:38] | 亨利・弗罗斯特的拖车 | |
[30:01] | -He’s destroyed everything he owns. -He has no identity. | -他摧毁了他的所有东西 -他没有身份 |
[30:05] | -He burned his face off his pictures. -Why? | -他把照片上自己的脸给烧掉了 -为什么 |
[30:08] | A submissive depends upon a dominant partner | 一个顺从者依赖一个统治同伙 |
[30:09] | not only for instruction, but for purpose and meaning. | 不仅为了听从指挥 还为了目的和意义 |
[30:13] | So, he’s starting over, wiping the slate clean? | 所以他要从头来过 重新开始 |
[30:15] | Yeah, but as what? | 是的 可他要变成谁呢 |
[30:30] | -Sorry. Did I scare you? -No, it’s okay. | -抱歉 我吓着你了吗 -没有 没关系 |
[30:34] | -Let me help you with that. -No, thanks. I got it. | -我来帮你吧 -不用了 谢谢 我可以的 |
[30:59] | -Oh, my God! -Get in the trunk. | -天啊 -到后备箱里去 |
[31:00] | -No! -Get in the trunk! | -不 -到后备箱里去 |
[31:01] | -No, please! Help! -Shut up! Shut up! | -救命 -闭嘴 |
[31:03] | Shut up! Get in the trunk! | -闭嘴 到后备箱里去 |
[31:05] | -Please, just take the car! -Don’t tell me what to do! | -求你了 我把车给你 -不用你来教我 |
[31:09] | Help me! | 救命 |
[31:12] | Help me, somebody! | 救救我 |
[31:14] | -Please! -Shut up! | -救命 -闭嘴 |
[31:19] | Hey! | 等等 |
[31:21] | You son of a… Stop the car or I’ll shoot. | 你这混蛋 停车 否则我开枪了 |
[31:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:30] | I could have taken the shot. I was just afraid of hitting her. | 我本来可以开枪的 可我害怕会打到她 |
[31:33] | -Did you get a good look at him? -Yeah, he came in. | -有看到他长什么样吗 -是的 他进来过 |
[31:35] | Big ass bandage on the left side of his face. | 左侧脸上贴着很大一块胶布 |
[31:37] | Bought a beer and pumpkin seeds and went back to his truck and sat there. | 买了一罐啤酒和南瓜籽 回到他的卡车里 坐在那 |
[31:40] | -Is that his truck? -Yes, sir. | -那是他的卡车吗 -是的 长官 |
[31:43] | That was their MO. Frost chauffeured Goehring around. | 这是他们的犯案模式 弗罗斯特做戈林的司机 |
[31:46] | Goehring picks a victim, abducts her on foot, | 戈林选中一个受害者 走路去绑架她 |
[31:48] | they drive off in separate vehicles. | 分别开不同的车离开 |
[31:50] | But this time Frost had to play both roles and he got sloppy, | 但这次弗罗斯特得扮演 两个角色 他变马虎了 |
[31:52] | and he left a witness and his car. | 他留下了目击者和他的车 |
[31:54] | Can you confirm that that’s the guy you saw? | 你能证实这个就是你看到的男子吗 |
[31:58] | No. | 不是 |
[32:02] | That’s him. | 这才是他 |
[32:07] | -He looks like Goehring. -Or Frost’s version of him. | -他看起来像戈林 -或者弗罗斯特版本的他 |
[32:13] | Okay, you’re Goehring, sadistic bastard. | 好的 你是戈林 虐待狂混蛋 |
[32:16] | I’m Frost, a submissive, troubled, gay man. | 我是弗罗斯特 一个顺从的 深受困扰的同性恋 |
[32:19] | I need you to dominate me because it gives me | 我需要你统治我 |
[32:22] | direction and a purpose in life. | 因为这给了我生活的方向和目的 |
[32:24] | And life is good. And then, one day, I pull the pin on a grenade. | 生活很美好 有一天 我拉掉了一枚手榴弹 |
[32:27] | You die. And when I lose you, | 你死了 我一失去你 |
[32:30] | I begin to lose my identity because my sense of self was tied to you. | 就失去了我的身份 因为我的自我意识和你紧密相连 |
[32:33] | You’re showing classic signs of depersonalization disorder, | 你出现了自我感丧失症的典型表现 |
[32:36] | precipitated by the stressor of losing a loved one. | 因失去所爱之人而加剧 |
[32:38] | -Now all that’s left is me. -And you hate yourself. | -现在就剩我一个人了 -你恨你自己 |
[32:41] | I do. Why? | 是的 为什么 |
[32:43] | Because I’ve brainwashed you with all my rules. | 因为我用自己的规矩替你洗脑了 |
[32:45] | I’ve told you over and over how weak you are, | 我一遍遍地告诉你你是多么软弱 |
[32:47] | -how you’re nothing without me. -Right. | -没了我 你一文不值 -没错 |
[32:49] | So, I go back to my home and annihilate everything I own, | 所以我回到家 毁灭我的所有东西 |
[32:51] | every reminder of who I am. I erase myself and become you. | 每一样能让我想起自己是谁的东西 我要消除自己 变成你 |
[32:55] | Because it’s the only way that you can survive. | 这是你活下去的唯一方式 |
[32:57] | The only way that you can hold on to me. | 是你抓着我的唯一方式 |
[32:59] | Frost transforms himself into Goehring and goes back to abducting women, | 弗罗斯特把自己变成了戈林 继续开始绑架女人 |
[33:03] | because that’s what Goehring would do. | 因为戈林也会这么做 |
[33:05] | We need to stop thinking like Frost and start thinking like Goehring, | 我们不能再像弗罗斯特一样思考 要开始像戈林一样思考 |
[33:08] | because he’s still calling the shots. | 因为仍是他在操纵一切 |
[33:09] | Help, somebody. Please, let me out. | 救命 请让我出去 |
[33:20] | Please help me. | 救救我 |
[33:26] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[33:28] | What kind of man follows another man around like a dog? | 什么样的男人会像条狗一样 到处跟着另一个男人 |
[33:32] | -Please let me out. -If you act like a nobody, | -放我出去 -如果你表现得一文不值 |
[33:36] | -you’ll be treated like a nobody. -I’m not a nobody. | -别人就会把你当做一文不值 -我不是一文不值 |
[33:41] | -I’m you. -Help! | -我是你 -救命 |
[34:03] | -Hurry up. Hurry up! Come on! -Okay. Okay. | -快 快走 -好的 |
[34:08] | Get over here. | 到这来 |
[34:11] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[34:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:16] | Sheriff, he’s taken on Goehring’s persona. | 警长 他在扮演戈林的人格 |
[34:18] | We have to assume he’s going to behave the same way. | 我们得假设他会做出 和戈林一样的行为 |
[34:20] | He’s heavily armed and he’s committed to his cause. | 他全副武装 而且激进 |
[34:22] | If he’s caught, he’s not only willing to die, | 如果被抓住 他不仅不怕死 |
[34:24] | but to take as many of us with him as possible. | 还要让我们更多的人陪葬 |
[34:26] | And he’s got a hostage, which means | 他还有一个人质 这代表 |
[34:27] | I’m going to need the best sharpshooter you’ve got. | 我需要你们最好的狙击手 |
[34:29] | That’s fine, but we don’t even know where this guy is headed. | 可以 但我们不知道这家伙去了哪 |
[34:31] | The team’s been working the profile. We think we’ve got something. | 团队正在分析侧写 我想我们有发现 |
[34:34] | In the tapes, Goehring makes several mentions of ideal land. | 在录影带里戈林数次提到“理想地” |
[34:38] | He also said that lords lived on higher ground, | 他还说君主生活在高地 |
[34:40] | to better surveil the land and spot invaders. | 为了更好地监视土地 发现入侵者 |
[34:43] | He studied medieval defence strategies, | 他研究过中世纪的防御策略 |
[34:44] | so he’ll probably go to a place where he can protect himself. | 所以他应该会去一个 能保护自己的地方 |
[34:47] | High ground, easily defendable. | 高地 容易防守 |
[34:49] | This picture was on Goehring’s fridge. Do you know where that is? | 这张照片是在戈林的冰箱上发现的 你知道这是哪里吗 |
[34:55] | That’s Black Eagle Peak. | 这是黑鹰峰 |
[34:56] | Militia groups used to use it for training drills until the state stopped them. | 民兵队过去在那进行演习 直到州政府阻止了他们 |
[35:03] | Ideal land. | 理想地 |
[35:08] | -Please don’t do this. -Why? This is what I do. | -请不要这么对我 -为什么 我就是干这个的 |
[35:13] | -My name’s Becky. -Now you shut up! Shut up! | -我叫贝姬 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[35:18] | You don’t have a name, not until I give you one. You hear me? | 你没有名字 等我给你名字你才有 你听到了吗 |
[35:34] | I teach school. I have a fiancé. | 我在学校教书 有一个未婚夫 |
[35:42] | What happened to your face? It looks bad. | 你的脸怎么了 看起来很严重 |
[35:47] | -What’s your name? -What’s my name? | -你叫什么名字 -我叫什么名字 |
[35:51] | My name’s Francis Goehring. | 我叫法兰西斯・戈林 |
[35:55] | Come here! | 过来 |
[36:03] | My guy’s got eyes on him. | 我的手下发现他了 |
[36:05] | He’s on the very top of the peak, on the far side of that ridge. | 他在顶峰 远侧的山脊上 |
[36:07] | He’ll see us coming. | 他会看到我们过来 |
[36:08] | He already knows if he’s using that police scanner. | 如果他用了警方扫描器 那么他已经知道了 |
[36:11] | Well, we got to find a way to get up there. | 我们得想办法上去 |
[36:12] | We’ll never be able to get close enough. | 我们无法靠近那里 |
[36:14] | -How’s it going with the sharpshooter? -Who’s that? | -狙击手准备得怎么样了 -那个是谁 |
[36:17] | -You can’t be serious. -You asked for the best. He’s it. | -你不会是认真的吧 -你们要最好的 他就是 |
[36:20] | -Ex-Special Forces sniper. -He’s a civilian. | -前特种部队狙击手 -他是个平民 |
[36:22] | He’s militia. I deputized him. He knows the terrain like nobody else. | -他是民兵 -我任命了他 他比任何人都更了解这里的地形 |
[36:27] | Wind in this valley will change the trajectory of a shot by inches. | 这个山谷的风会使子弹的 轨迹产生数厘米的偏差 |
[36:30] | If you can’t read the wind, wrong person might get shot. | 如果你读不懂风 可能会伤及无辜 |
[36:34] | I guess I don’t need to remind you gentlemen of that. | 我想这点不需要我提醒各位先生 |
[36:36] | -We can handle this. -Good luck with that. | -我们能搞定 -祝你好运 |
[36:38] | Hey, it might not come down to it if we don’t get moving. I’ll go with him. | 我们得尽快出发 否则就晚了 我跟他一起去 |
[36:42] | You want to flank around the west side of the mountain? | 你想去山的西侧包抄吗 |
[36:44] | No, if he’s on the north, I’ll get a better view from the east ridge. | 不 如果他在北面 在东面的山脊视野更好 |
[36:46] | Steeper, higher ground. Get a clear shot from there. | 更陡峭 地势更高 射程更好 |
[36:48] | -If you see the shot, call it. -Good. | -瞄准了告诉我们 -好的 |
[36:51] | Channel 23, keep it open. I’ll go with the Sheriff. | 23频道 保持畅通 我跟警长一起过去 |
[36:53] | We’ll stay at the base and try to distract him. | 我们留在基地分散他的注意力 |
[36:55] | Go up through the northeast and through the middle. | 往东北面上去 穿过中间 |
[36:57] | Keep your head down. | 小心点 |
[37:16] | Francis Goehring! Channel two! | 法兰西斯・戈林 二频道 |
[37:21] | All we want to do is talk to you. Let me know you can hear me. | 我们只想和你谈谈 能听到我吗 |
[37:24] | Yeah, I can hear you. Get up. Get up. | 是的 我能听到你 起来 |
[37:29] | This is my land! You understand? Not yours. | 这是我的土地 明白吗 不是你的 |
[37:34] | And you will leave or she dies. | 你们快点滚 否则她就得死 |
[37:42] | She’s tucked in real tight. Too tight. | 她太靠近了 |
[37:46] | I can’t get the shot. You got to get him to move. | 靠得太近 我射不了 你得让他动一动 |
[37:49] | No shot. We’ve got to distract Frost, get him away from Becky. | 无法命中 分散弗罗斯特的注意力 让他从贝姬身边挪开 |
[37:52] | How we going to do that? | 我们要怎么办 |
[37:55] | -He’s not Goehring. He can’t do this. -He shot Angela Miller in the back. | -他不是戈林 他做不到 -他从背后开枪 打死了安吉拉・米勒 |
[38:00] | All I want to do is talk. | 我就想和你谈谈 |
[38:02] | You want to talk? Then go ahead and talk. | 你想谈谈 那就谈 |
[38:05] | But you come any closer, and she gets a bullet. You hear me? | 可你再敢靠近 我就让她死 你听到了吗 |
[38:10] | She’s going to be the first to go, I swear. | 她会第一个死 我发誓 |
[38:13] | Bureau policy was shoot to kill at Ruby Ridge, wasn’t it? | 当年在路比脊 局里的政策是射杀要犯对吧 |
[38:16] | -It wasn’t, but it is now. -Yeah. | -过去不是 但现在是了 -是的 |
[38:22] | -Well, I’m not in the Bureau, am I? -We know a lot about you, Henry. | -我不是局里的 不是吗 -我很了解你 亨利 |
[38:26] | We know your name is Henry Frost. We know you’re 25 years old. | 我们知道你叫亨利・弗罗斯特 我们知道你今年25岁 |
[38:29] | We know that your dad kicked you out of the house when you were 15. | 我们知道你15岁那年 你父亲把你从家里赶了出来 |
[38:32] | He was a drunk, and he abused and he abandoned you. | 他是个酒鬼 会打人 然后抛弃了你 |
[38:34] | And ever since your life has been a series of jails and institutions. | 自那以后 你的生活 就一直和监狱 教养院为伴 |
[38:38] | -And it’s been hell. -Shut up! No! | -生不如死 -闭嘴 不 |
[38:43] | Never let the bastards take you alive. Never be forgotten. | 绝不要让混蛋活捉你 永远不要被遗忘 |
[38:48] | You’re the man who sent those two agents into my bar. | 是你派那两个探员来我酒吧的 |
[38:52] | -I was. -To piss me off. | -是我 -为了惹恼我 |
[38:54] | -If you have the shot, take it. -Innocent woman died at Ruby Ridge. | -如果瞄准了 那就开枪 -无辜的女人死在了路比脊 |
[39:00] | As tragic as that outcome was, | 虽然结局很悲惨 |
[39:01] | my order on that day was the same as it is now. | 我在那天下的命令 和现在的一样 |
[39:04] | That man is not going to be taken alive. | 那个人我们没办法活捉 |
[39:08] | -You were there? -I was. | -你也在那 -我在 |
[39:11] | -The shot’s the signal to go. -Take the damn shot. | -一听到枪声就上 -快开枪 |
[39:16] | Maybe your partner will talk him out of it. | 或许你的搭档能说服他 |
[39:18] | Henry, just let the girl go. | 亨利 放了那女孩 |
[39:20] | And I’ll clear everybody out, and you and I can just talk. | 我会撤走所有人 我们两个好好谈谈 |
[39:23] | That’s a promise. It doesn’t have to end like this. | 我向你保证 结局不是非得如此 |
[39:25] | -Yes, it does. Yes, it does. And it will. -Henry, let her go. Henry, let her go! | -不 非得如此 非得如此 一定会 -亨利 放了她 亨利 放了她 |
[39:47] | Okay. Okay. It’s okay. I’m going to get this off you. | 好了 没事了 我帮你松绑 |
[39:54] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[39:57] | Let me help you up. Is there anything else on you? | 我扶你起来 你身上还有别的东西吗 |
[39:59] | No. | 没了 |
[40:26] | It’s quite a view. Reminds me of Idaho. | 多美的风景 让我想起了爱达荷州 |
[40:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:39] | All anybody remembers is that an FBI sniper | 所有人只记得一个联邦调查局狙击手 |
[40:43] | killed a mother while she was holding her baby. | 杀死了一个抱着婴儿的母亲 |
[40:48] | Six months later, Waco. 80 men, women and children died. | 六个月后 威科 80个男人 女人和小孩在那死去 |
[40:55] | Not a single shot did we fire that day. | 那天我们一枪未发 |
[40:58] | The legacy of those failures still haunts us. | 我们至今依旧忘不了那几起失败 |
[41:01] | It’s why some people don’t trust us. | 就因为这个 有些人不信任我们 |
[41:04] | Made me start thinking about leaving the agency. | 让我开始考虑离开局里 |
[41:10] | So, what started you thinking about coming back? | 后来又怎么想回来了 |
[41:14] | Unfinished business. | 未尽的事业 |
[41:20] | You know, there’s one thing you’ll learn about me, Rossi. | 罗西 你会了解我的一点是 |
[41:24] | I’m relentless. I’ll find out. | 我不会放弃 我会弄清楚的 |