Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] 小溪水库 维吉尼亚州
[00:21] Go on, Mudgie! Go on, boy. Attaboy. 快点 马吉 加油 伙计 好狗儿
[00:27] Go on, boy. 加油
[00:30] Come. Come. 回来
[00:39] Strauss, I’m coming in to see you this afternoon. 施特劳斯 我今天下午就去见你
[00:44] Well, then cancel it. I’ll be there at 2:30. 那就取消它 我两点半会到那里
[00:48] That’s it. Come on, boy. Come on. Yeah. 很好 过来 伙计
[01:08] 已退休
[01:23] 白宫
[01:24] 探员大卫罗西 维吉尼亚州 宽提科
[01:25] 联邦调查局
[01:52] -I really don’t understand this, David. -What’s to understand, Erin? -我真的不明白 大卫 -有什么好明白的 艾琳
[01:59] You’ve been retired for nearly 10 years. 你退休将近十年了
[02:01] The BAU is a man down. I’m offering to help. 行为分析小组少了一个人 我主动提出帮助
[02:04] You’ve written how many books? 你写了几本书
[02:07] World tours. Speaking engagements. Big payday private consultations. 世界巡回讲座 演讲 报酬丰厚的私人咨询
[02:13] You’ve made quite a name for yourself. 你获得了不小的名声
[02:15] -Well, this is getting boring. -You know you won’t be in charge. -这越来越无趣了 -负责人将不是你
[02:19] Agent Hotchner’s the SAC, and I’ll be seeking his endorsement. 哈奇纳探员是分局长 我要获得他的支持
[02:22] I’m not looking for anyone’s permission here. 我不是要寻求谁的允许
[02:25] So, you’re coming in, in a subordinate position. 你要来担任一个下属的职位
[02:28] -Is that a question? -The question is, why? -这有问题吗 -问题是你为什么要这样
[02:31] To help. 为了提供帮助
[02:35] A completely selfless act. 毫无私心的行为
[02:39] -Is that so hard to believe? -Yes. -这真的如此难以置信吗 -是的
[02:44] I missed you, too, Erin. 我也想念你 艾琳
[02:50] You’ll meet the team tomorrow. 明天你与调查组见面
[02:55] 得克萨斯州 喀拉尔顿
[03:08] 你见过我吗
[03:23] It was next to my front door when I got home, Frank. 回到家后我看到它就贴在 我的前门旁边 法兰克
[03:25] God, I hate Halloween. 天哪 我讨厌万圣节
[03:26] -Here you go, sir. -Halloween? -给你 先生 -万圣节
[03:28] Less than a week away. It’s a prime time for stupid pranks. 不到一周之后便是万圣节了 那是开愚蠢玩笑的最佳时机
[03:31] So, you think it’s just a prank? 你认为这是恶作剧
[03:33] Well, you’re obviously not missing, Michelle. 显然你没有失踪 米歇尔
[03:36] -Where’d they get a picture of me? -It’s probably one of your friends. -他们怎么会有我的照片 -这可能是你的一位朋友所为
[03:40] I don’t know anybody that’d think this is funny. 我认识的人 没有哪个会认为这很有趣
[03:43] Molly didn’t think it was funny. 莫丽就不觉得它很有趣
[03:44] She’s the one that told me to come right down here. 就是她叫我马上到这里
[03:46] If my wife had just called, I probably could have saved you the trip. 如果我妻子打电话来了 我也许能让你不用跑这一趟
[03:48] I’m sure it’s nothing, really. 我保证这没什么 真的
[03:50] -You’re sure? -Look, -你确定吗 -听着
[03:53] I’ll come by and check on you after work, make sure you’re safe. 下班之后我会去看你 确保你没有事
[03:58] I appreciate that, Frank. 谢谢 法兰克
[03:59] Hey, serving and protecting is what I do. 提供服务 保护人民 是我的职责
[04:14] No, no, I didn’t say it was funny, Molly. I said someone might… 没有 我没有说那很有趣 我只是说有人可能…
[04:18] I know she’s your best friend. That’s why I’m here. 我知道她是你的好朋友 所以我才来了这里
[04:21] No, no, I don’t think it’s weird she didn’t call… 不 她没有打电话给你 也不是什么奇怪的事
[04:23] Look, I’m here already. All the lights are out, 听着 我已经到了这里 所有的灯都熄灭了
[04:26] she’s… She probably went to bed early. I’ll have her call you. 她可能早早就睡了 我会让她打电话给你
[04:29] Yeah, 20 minutes. Love you, too. 好的 20分钟 我也爱你
[04:39] This wasn’t funny the first time. 这第一次便不是什么搞笑的事
[04:44] Michelle? 米歇尔
[05:00] Michelle? 米歇尔
[05:25] Michelle, it’s Frank. Michelle? 米歇尔 我是法兰克 米歇尔
[05:44] Oh, my God. 天啊
[06:30] Erasmus wrote, 伊拉斯谟曾经写道
[06:31] “What else is the whole life of mortals but a sort of comedy, “人的一生不过是一场喜剧”
[06:34] “in which the various actors, disguised by various costumes and masks, “各个角色 乔装打扮”
[06:38] “walk on, and plays each one his part “走上舞台扮演自己的角色”
[06:41] “until the manager waves them off the stage?” “直到经纪人示意他们下台”
[06:45] I’m going to eat you. 我要吃了你
[06:48] -Reid! -Happy All Hallows’ Eve, folks. -瑞德 -万圣节前夕快乐 各位
[06:51] To paraphrase from Celtic mythology, 根据凯尔特神话
[06:53] tomorrow night, all order is suspended, and the barriers between the natural 明晚一切都会混乱无序 自然与超自然之间的屏障
[06:56] and the supernatural are temporarily removed. 都会暂时消失
[07:01] See, that right there is why Halloween creeps me out. 这就是万圣节让我毛骨悚然的原因
[07:03] You’re scared of Halloween? -你害怕万圣节? -我没有说我害怕
[07:04] I didn’t say I was scared, I said I was creeped out. 我说它让我毛骨悚然
[07:07] There’s a difference there, youngster. You should look it up. 它们有区别 年轻人 你应该查一下字典
[07:09] What creeps you out about it? 它有什么令人毛骨悚然之处
[07:11] I don’t know, people wearing masks. I don’t like folks in disguises. 人们都戴着面具 我不喜欢乔装打扮的人
[07:14] That’s the best thing about Halloween. You can be anyone you want to be. 这是万圣节的最棒之处 你想打扮成谁都可以
[07:16] No, I’m pretty good just being me. 不 我做自己就挺好
[07:18] Yeah, why is it that neither of those points of view surprise me? 为什么这两种观点 都不让我感到惊讶
[07:22] You know what, though? On the flip side, 但话说回来
[07:24] it does provide a pretty good reason to cosy up with a scary flick 这让人有很好的理由 轻松地看一部惊悚电影
[07:27] and a little Halloween honey. 陪着万圣节宝贝
[07:29] Halloween honey? Now I’m creeped out. 万圣节宝贝 这倒让我毛骨悚然了
[07:32] Guys, he’s here. 伙计们 他来了
[07:47] Agent Hotchner, I’m sure you remember… 哈奇纳探员 你应该记得…
[07:49] -Dave. -How are you, Aaron? -大卫 -还好吗 艾伦
[07:51] -I’m good. I’m great. -I’d say so. -很好 -看来确实如此
[07:55] I saw you on TV last week. I can’t believe you want to come back here. 上周我在电视上看到了你 你竟然想回来这里 真是难以置信
[08:02] Well, I’ll let the two of you catch up. 我让你们两个叙叙旧吧
[08:05] -If you need anything, I’m in my office. -Thanks. -有什么需要就到我办公室找我 -谢谢
[08:08] -So, how long has it been? -Dinner, almost three years ago. -多久没见了 -我们将近三年没一起用餐了
[08:14] But the last time I was in the BAU, you were sharing a desk 但上次我来行为分析小组时 你还是和另外两名探员
[08:16] with two other agents in that God-awful bunker we were in. 共用一张桌子 当时我们在一个 很糟糕的地下室工作
[08:19] -I remember. -Congratulations. -我记得 -恭喜你
[08:22] Thanks. Well, there’s one just like this next door, if you’re interested. 谢谢 如果你有兴趣 隔壁就有这样的一间办公室
[08:26] I’m ready to give the briefing. 我准备好做简报了
[08:27] Agent Jareau, this is SSA David Rossi. 让热探员 这是调查专员大卫・罗西
[08:29] Hi, everyone calls me JJ. 你好 大家都叫我珍珍
[08:31] It is such an honour to meet you, sir. I’ve heard a lot about you. 能见到你我深感荣幸 先生 久闻大名
[08:34] Well, thank you. And what’s your function here? 谢谢 你在这里担任什么职责
[08:37] I’m the Communications Coordinator and Liaison. 我是通讯协调联络员
[08:39] Pretty much the go-between for the team and the rest of the world. 可以说是调查小组与外界的中间人
[08:42] -So, I’ll gather everyone. -We’ll be right there. -我把大家召集起来 -我们马上就去
[08:45] -It is so nice to have you here, sir. -Great. -有您的加入真是太棒了 先生 -好的
[08:50] Wow. We didn’t have that 10 years ago. 天啊 十年前我们没这样的人
[08:54] -What do you mean? -Communications Coordinator. -什么意思 -通讯协调员
[08:58] Right. Oh, a lot’s changed. Come meet the team. 是的 这里变化很大 去见见我们的团队吧
[09:06] SSA David Rossi, this is SSA Emily Prentiss. 这是调查专员大卫・罗西 调查专员艾米莉・普兰蒂斯
[09:09] -Sir. -SSA Derek Morgan. -你好 先生 -这是调查员德瑞克・莫根
[09:11] -It’s an honour, Agent Rossi. -Please, just Dave. -非常荣幸 罗西探员 -叫我大卫就好
[09:13] And Dr Spencer Reid. 这是斯潘塞・瑞德博士
[09:14] Sir, if I could talk to you later about your work with the Scarsdale Skinner? 先生 稍后我能与你谈谈你在斯加戴尔・史金纳 一案中所做的研究吗
[09:18] Psycholinguistics is an incredibly dynamic field, 语言心理学是个充满活力的领域
[09:20] and the fact that your profile of his reading habits 你分析了他的阅读习惯
[09:22] ultimately led to his capture is something I find so incredibly… 并最终因此抓获了他 我觉得这非常的…
[09:24] Reid, slow down. He’ll be here for a while. Catch up with him later. 瑞德 别急 他会在这里待一段时间 稍后再跟他谈吧
[09:27] -Right. Sorry. -No problem, Doctor. -好的 抱歉 -没关系 博士
[09:29] -Maybe you guys can talk on the jet. -Oh yeah, that’d be great. -也许你们可以在飞机上面谈 -好 那样不错
[09:31] -The jet? -We have a jet now. -飞机? -现在我们有飞机了
[09:33] -Are you serious? -Yeah. Comes in pretty handy. -真的吗 -是的 非常方便
[09:35] Come on, JJ’s waiting. 走吧 珍珍在等着呢
[09:49] Carrollton, Texas is a suburb just outside of Dallas. 德州的喀拉尔顿 是达拉斯之外的一个郊区
[09:52] Four days ago, Michelle Colucci found this flyer on her front door. 四天前 米歇尔・科卢奇 在她的前门发现了这张传单
[09:57] She found it? 她发现了它
[09:58] -Meaning she wasn’t actually missing. -Yet. 这意味着她没有失踪
[10:00] She took the flyer to a friend’s husband, 当时没有 她把传单拿到了 一位朋友的丈夫那里
[10:02] Detective Yarbrough at the Carrollton PD, who told her it was probably just 即喀拉尔顿警局的雅博探员 他说可能是万圣节恶作剧
[10:06] a Halloween prank, and he sent her home. 然后让她回家了
[10:07] Well, I don’t blame him. Halloween brings out the fool in everyone. 这也难怪 万圣节让每个人都犯起傻来
[10:10] Still, he stopped by Michelle’s house later to check on her. 他之后还是去了米歇尔的家 去看看她的情况
[10:13] The door was open and when he went inside, he found this. 门没有关 他到了屋里后 他发现了这个
[10:18] Still thought maybe it could be some kind of a prank, until yesterday. 他还是以为这是恶作剧 直到昨天
[10:23] Michelle was found floating in a small creek just outside of Carrollton. 米歇尔的尸体被发现漂浮在喀拉尔顿附近的一条小溪里
[10:28] She had been sexually assaulted. And her face had been removed. 她受到了性侵犯 她脸上的皮被剥掉了
[10:36] Removed? It wasn’t animals or fish? 剥掉 不是动物或鱼所咬吗
[10:38] The Dallas County ME said the edges of the wounds were smooth, not torn. 达拉斯郡的法医说伤口边缘 很光滑 不是受到了撕扯
[10:43] A very sharp instrument had been used. He also found water in her lungs. 凶手使用了很锋利的工具 他还发现她的肺里有水
[10:49] Oh, my God! 天啊
[10:51] What is that? 那是什么
[10:53] Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia, this is SSA David Rossi. 技术分析员佩内洛普・加西亚 这是调查专员大卫・罗西
[10:57] -Is it gone, JJ? -Yeah. You’re safe. -它从萤幕消失了吗 珍珍 -是的 没问题了
[11:02] Okay. Just to… 好的 我查到了
[11:04] Carrollton, Texas has nearly 117,000 residents. 德州的喀拉尔顿 有将近十一万七千名居民
[11:09] A diverse population with a… Well, it’s all in there. I’m sorry. 那里有着各种各样的人 非常抱歉
[11:14] Very happy to meet you, sir. I’ll be in my office. 很高兴见到你 先生 我就回去办公室了
[11:20] Door. Sorry. 关门 抱歉
[11:24] -She’s different. -You have no idea. -她与众不同 -可不是吗
[11:27] So, the UnSub tells her she’s going to go missing 不明嫌犯告诉她她将会失踪
[11:30] to psychologically torture her, then tortures her physically. 以在心理上折磨她 接着折磨她的身体
[11:33] -Textbook sadist. -A sophisticated one. That’s elaborate. -典型的虐待狂 -心理很复杂的虐待狂 现场花了他不少心思
[11:39] Number one. 一号
[11:41] That particular mask is known as a false face. 这种面具被称为“假面”
[11:43] It’s most commonly worn during Halloween and Mardi Gras. 人们通常是在万圣节或狂欢节戴它
[11:46] Creepy. I rest my case. 令人毛骨悚然 我只说这么多
[11:48] -False face. -Her face? 假面
[11:50] He mocks it, then destroys it? 他嘲笑她的脸 然后毁掉它
[11:55] Oh, and, Hotch, local media has the story. It broke big. 哈奇 当地媒体知道了此事 闹得沸沸扬扬
[11:58] Tell Carrollton we’ll be there first thing in the morning. 告诉喀拉尔顿警方 明天一早我们就到那里
[12:01] -Let’s stop this one at one. -Yes, sir. -我们让此案在一号结束吧 -好的 先生
[12:04] If you want to take some time to get situated, 你想花些时间适应这里
[12:05] maybe start on the next case? 下桩案件再加入我们吗
[12:07] I’m not back to get situated, Hotch. I’m here to work. 我回来不是为了适应这里 哈奇 我来这里是为了工作
[12:11] Everybody get your things together. We’re going to Texas. 大家把东西收拾好 我们要去德州了
[12:14] Abbey, what’s the latest? 艾比 最近情况如何
[12:15] Police sources tell me they have no leads in the case 警方告诉我 他们还没有该案的线索
[12:18] they are calling the “Have You Seen Me?” murder. 他们称它为“你见过我吗”谋杀案
[12:20] -Where the hell do you get this stuff? -They are unable to determine why… -你是怎么知道这些事的 -他们无法确定为什么…
[12:23] No. Not you, Agent Jareau. The television. 不 不是说你 让热探员 我是指电视的报导
[12:27] The press is saying we gave this thing a stupid name. 媒体说我们帮这桩案 取了个愚蠢的名字
[12:29] Like it’s some kind of damn game or something. 他们把这当作了一个游戏
[12:33] Just call me when y’all get in tomorrow, 你们明天到这里后 打电话给我吧
[12:36] I’ll take you wherever you need to go. All right. Good night. 你们要去哪里 我都可以带你们去 好的 晚安
[12:42] Abbey, do we know when this flyer first surfaced? 艾比 我们知道这传单 最早出现于何时吗
[12:45] We have heard reports that Ms Colucci received this flyer 我们听到有报导称科卢奇女士
[12:48] late Tuesday afternoon when she returned home from work. 在星期二傍晚下班回家后 发现了这张传单
[12:51] -Score! -Never saw the point -得分了 -走吧
[12:53] in throwing an egg at anything. 我从来都不明白拿鸡蛋 扔东西有什么意思
[12:54] Or even the connection to Halloween, for that matter. 也不知道它与万圣节有何关系
[13:02] What the hell? Oh, my God, that’s me. 到底怎么回事 天啊 这是我的照片
[13:13] Oh, my God! 天啊 天啊
[13:49] Let’s go over victimology. Would you like to join us, Dave? 我们来谈谈受害者吧 你想一起来谈谈吗 大卫
[13:59] Reid, what have you got? 瑞德 你发现了什么
[14:01] Michelle Colucci was single, lived alone. 米歇尔・科卢奇单身 一个人住
[14:04] No boyfriend and no ex-husband. 没有男友 没有前夫
[14:06] -Dating? -There’s nothing in the reports. -她在与人约会吗 -报告里没有提到
[14:08] She was an architect, friends and co-workers 她是一名建筑师 她的朋友与同事说
[14:10] says she’s a classic workaholic. 她是典型的工作狂
[14:12] Basically a loner who rarely went out of the house. 基本上独来独往 很少出门
[14:15] So, she’s extremely low-risk. 因此把她当作目标风险很低
[14:16] If it wasn’t someone she knew personally, 嫌犯不是她所认识的人
[14:18] it’s possible she was being stalked. 她可能被跟踪了
[14:20] -Interesting. -What’s that? -有意思 -你说什么
[14:24] Oh, I’m just thinking out loud. 我只是把我所想的说出来了
[14:26] -Something to add? -No. Sorry to interrupt. -你有不同的意见吗 -没有 很抱歉打断了你们
[14:32] Well, she’s pretty. Could be that the UnSub met her casually 她很漂亮 嫌犯可能偶然遇见了她
[14:36] and made her a part of some kind of fantasy. 然后让她成为了 他的某种臆想的一部分
[14:38] And he tries to act on it and she rejects him? 他试图采取行动而她拒绝了他
[14:40] -So he tortures her. Out of anger? -Masks often represent a state of mind. -他折磨她是因为愤怒吗 -面具通常代表一种心理状态
[14:46] This one’s blank, expressionless. Doesn’t really coincide with anger. 这个面具没有表情 与愤怒不符合
[14:50] Reid, it’s hard to imagine he did this out of anything less than rage. 瑞德 难以想像 他这样做不是出于愤怒
[14:52] -Hey, guys. -What’s up? You got something for us? -伙计们 -怎么了 有发现吗
[14:56] A list of Michelle Colucci’s clients. 米歇尔・科卢奇的客户名单
[14:57] She designed office space. Mostly big corporate remodelling plans. 她帮人设计办公室 多数是大公司改建计画
[15:01] No private clients? One-on-one contact? 没有个人客户吗 单独沟通的客户
[15:03] -Doesn’t look like it. No. -Thanks, baby girl. -好像没有 -谢谢 宝贝
[15:06] Yeah. 好的
[15:15] Yes, right this way, ma’am. 这边走 女士
[15:16] 德州 喀拉尔顿警局
[15:20] -Detective Yarbrough. -FBI? -雅博探员 -你们是联邦调查局的人
[15:22] We got another flyer. This time Metro Dallas. 我们发现了另一张传单 这次出现在达拉斯的地铁
[15:26] Enid White. Her roommate called Dallas PD this morning. 受害者叫伊妮・怀特 她的室友今天早上 打了电话到达拉斯警局
[15:30] Enid never came home after walking her dog last night. 伊妮昨晚去遛狗之后 就再也没有回家
[15:32] So, she is missing? 那她确实失踪了
[15:34] Well, he wallpapered the neighbourhood with flyers 嫌犯在她们公寓周围的
[15:35] -for two blocks around their apartment. -Outside. That’s different. -两个街区贴满了传单 -贴在外面 这跟之前不同
[15:38] No one saw him putting them up? 没人看见他贴它们吗
[15:40] Dallas PD’s still canvassing, but nothing so far. 达拉斯警局还在询问群众 但目前毫无收货
[15:43] They’re waiting for you on the new scene. 他们在等你们到新的现场
[15:44] -Mind if I keep this? -Not at all. -我可以留着它吗 -没问题
[15:46] Morgan, you and Prentiss go to Michelle Colucci’s house. 莫根 你和普林蒂斯 到米歇尔・科卢奇的家
[15:48] JJ and I will talk to Enid’s roommate. 珍珍和我会去跟伊妮的室友谈谈
[15:50] Dave, do you mind walking the disposal site 大卫 你可以跟这位警探以及瑞德
[15:52] with the detective and Reid? -去检查弃尸现场吗
[15:53] -Whatever you need. -We’ll regroup in an hour. -由你安排 -我们一小时后再会合
[16:04] These houses sure are close together. 这些房子都相距不远
[16:06] Yeah. So, how do I get a woman out of her house without anyone seeing me? 嫌犯如何能在不被人发现的情况下 让一个女人从家里出来
[16:11] Well, he must have been watching her for a long time 他肯定监视她很久了
[16:13] and knew that it was safe. 知道这样做很安全
[16:15] There isn’t a lot of cover on this street. 这条街上没有多少藏身的地方
[16:21] I have a vehicle. 嫌犯有辆车
[16:23] Big enough so I can watch without being seen. 它要够大让嫌犯能够 监视目标 同时不被人发现
[16:26] But not so big as to draw attention to itself. 但是又不会大到很显眼
[16:29] No. Neighbours will notice a strange vehicle 这不可能 邻居会留意到有辆奇怪的车
[16:31] parked in front of their house day after day, night after night. 日日夜夜都停在他们房子前面
[16:34] It’s human nature. 这是人类的天性
[16:36] You would notice something out of place in your own neighbourhood. 如果你的街区里有奇怪的东西 你肯定会留意到
[16:39] And you would definitely notice a man repeatedly standing on your street. 你也肯定会留意到 经常站在这条街上的人
[16:45] Yeah, it just doesn’t make any sense. He didn’t watch from here. 是的 这说不通 他不是从这里监视
[16:52] As we reported earlier, Enid White is still considered missing. 正如我们之前的报导 伊妮・怀特仍然被认为失踪
[16:55] -Big story. -Leeches. -重大新闻 -他们就像寄生虫
[16:58] Haven’t had something like this big to play in a long time. 他们很久没报导过这么重大的事件了
[17:00] Did the press run with the story about the mask? 媒体报导了关于面具的事吗
[17:02] Mask? 面具?
[17:04] A mask was left at Michelle Colucci’s apartment. 嫌犯把一个面具留在了 米歇尔・科卢奇的公寓里
[17:06] -First time I’m hearing about it. -Good. Let’s make sure that stays ours. -这是我第一次听说此事 -很好 一定不能公布这件事
[17:10] Yeah. 好的
[17:13] Miss White’s roommate says that Enid walks her dog every night 怀特女士的室友说 伊妮每晚都在同样的时间去遛狗
[17:15] at the same time, takes the same route, right down this street. 走同样的路线 就在这条街上
[17:18] Nothing a stalker likes better than routine. 跟踪狂最喜欢的莫过于有规律的生活
[17:21] Well, she definitely would have seen this, 如果她没失踪之前 它们就贴上去了
[17:22] if this was here before she went missing. 她肯定会看到
[17:24] A couple of neighbours said they may have seen a guy putting up a flyer 几个邻居说 他们在白天可能见到了 一个人在贴传单
[17:27] during the day, but they really couldn’t remember anything about him. 但他们记不起他的任何特征
[17:30] Well, we’re going to have to know everything we can about the victim. 我们要尽量去了解关于受害者的事情
[17:33] I know you sent some stuff over to Quantico, 我知道你寄了一些东西到宽提科
[17:35] but it would help us if we could interview the roommate ourselves. 但如果我们能与她的室友谈 这将会帮我们不少忙
[17:39] We have her downtown now. 她现在就在市区
[17:41] -Where’s her dog? -Excuse me? -她的狗在哪里 -你说什么
[17:44] She was abducted while she was walking her dog. Where’s her dog? 她是在遛狗的时候被绑架 那她的狗在哪里
[17:51] We went over this area pretty thoroughly. There’s no evidence left. 我们彻底检查了这个地方 没有留下任何证据
[17:57] I just want to stand where she was. 我只是想到凶手弃尸的地方看看
[18:02] Dr Reid, do we still keep all the old files in the fourth-floor storeroom? 瑞德博士 我们的旧档案还放在四楼的储物室吗
[18:06] I think some are up there. 其中一些可能在那里
[18:07] Most of our information’s on computer now. 但我们多数的资讯 都储存在电脑里了
[18:09] -Right. -Have you had a chance to go through 好的 -你回来之后查阅过
[18:10] any of our data since you’ve been back? 我们的资料吗
[18:12] -Not yet. -Oh, you’ll be amazed. -还没有 -你肯定会大为惊叹
[18:14] The original team, I mean, 原来的调查组 比如
[18:16] you, interviewed something like 45 serial killers, right? 你就审问了大概45个连环杀手 是吗
[18:19] -Something like. -Today we have interviews with over -差不多吧 -如今我们审问了
[18:21] 1,000 offenders. Serial killers, child abductors, sex offenders. 超过上千个罪犯 其中包括连环杀手 绑架儿童的人 性犯罪者
[18:24] I’ll go through it with you sometime if you’d like. 我可以和你一起查阅 如果你有兴趣
[18:26] -Answer any questions… -Sounds good. -同时回答你的问题 -听起来不错
[18:31] Michelle’s body was found right here. I really thought it was a prank. 米歇尔的尸体就是在这里被发现 我真的以为那是恶作剧
[18:38] You can’t really blame yourself for that. 你不能因此而责怪自己
[18:41] -She made herself dinner. -Excuse me? -她帮自己做了晚餐 -你说什么
[18:45] She had time to make herself dinner. 她还有时间为自己做了晚餐
[18:48] That means she was home for a while before he… 这意味着她回家一段时间后 他才…
[18:54] -There was time to help her. -Water. -本来我有时间帮助她 -水
[19:00] Obliterates a body, destroys evidence. 它会毁掉尸体 毁掉证据
[19:16] No! No! No! No! 不要
[19:22] But you weren’t in the water that long, were you, Michelle? 但是你没在水里泡多久 是吗 米歇尔
[19:25] She had rocks tied to her to weigh her down. 她身上绑着石头以让她沉到水里
[19:28] She floated to the surface before there was any other damage. 但尸体还没出现其他伤害 她便浮到了水面
[19:31] Just what was done to her already. 只有凶手所留下的伤
[19:34] The salient point is it was the first thing the UnSub wasn’t good at. 有一点很明显 这是不明嫌犯没做好的第一件事
[19:41] Green River dumped most of the bodies in water. 格林・瑞佛把多数的尸体 都扔到了河里
[19:46] But they weren’t weighed down. -但他们没有绑着重物
[19:48] Well, yeah. We know now it’s because he didn’t care if they were found. -是的 我们现在知道那是因为 他不在乎他们是否会被发现
[19:52] He had no connection to them. 他与他们没有任何关系
[20:01] This is where I’d wait. 换作我 我会在这里等待
[20:04] Yeah, I’d never be able to see you from the house. 是的 人在房子里的话肯定看不到你
[20:13] Prentiss, he was here a lot. 普林蒂斯 他到过这里很多次
[20:18] Watching everything she did. 监视着她的一举一动
[20:40] We got anything? 有发现吗
[20:41] Agent Rossi pointed out that since the victims are weighted down, 罗西探员指出 由于受害者身上绑着重物
[20:44] it suggests the UnSub didn’t want them found, 这表明不明嫌犯不希望他们被发现
[20:46] which suggests some sort of connection between them. 这意味着他们之间有某种关系
[20:49] Detective, how long was Michelle missing? 警探 米歇尔失踪了多久
[20:51] She was found on the fourth day. 她在第四天被发现
[20:52] So, if she wasn’t in the water long, then he held her for three. Garcia? 如果她没有在水里泡多久 那证明他把她关了三天 加西亚
[20:57] I’ve been running all of Enid White’s credit cards. 我在检查伊妮・怀特所有的信用卡
[21:00] -And? -She made a purchase at 9:00 a.m. -有什么发现 -她在今天早上9点去购物了
[21:03] this morning, at a sporting goods store in Dallas. 在达拉斯的一个体育用品店
[21:06] -This morning? -What did she buy? -今天早上? -她买了什么
[21:08] A shotgun. 一把猎枪
[21:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:15] …approximately six feet tall. 大概一米八
[21:17] The man was seen posting flyers around the neighbourhood 有人看到那名男子在那个社区贴传单
[21:20] where Enid White was known to walk her dog. 很多人都知道伊妮・怀特在那里遛狗
[21:22] The police are still unable to give us any information at this time, 警方目前仍然无法 向我们提供任何讯息
[21:26] and they are saying they still have no possible leads. 他们说目前还没有任何线索
[21:29] We will continue to keep you posted 我们将会继续向你播报
[21:31] as we receive more details about the hunt for Enid White… 寻找伊妮・怀特的更多资讯
[21:35] -She can buy a gun that easily? -This is Texas. -她这么容易就能买到枪吗 -这是德州
[21:38] There’s no licence or waiting period for most rifles or shotguns. 购买多数步枪或猎枪 都不需要许可证或等待期
[21:41] Is there video surveillance of gun sales in sporting goods stores? 体育用品店里 有售卖枪支的监控录影吗
[21:44] -There’s supposed to be. -JJ, call the store. -应该有 -珍珍 打电话到那家店
[21:46] Find out if it was Enid or the UnSub using her credit card. 弄清楚是伊妮还是嫌犯 使用了她的信用卡
[21:48] Right away. 马上就去
[21:50] Detective Yarbrough? There’s an urgent call from a woman on 1. 雅博探员 一号线有位女性打来了紧急电话
[21:54] Detective Yarbrough. 我是雅博探员
[21:56] -My name is Enid White. -Where are you, Enid? -我是伊妮・怀特 -你在哪里 伊妮
[22:00] The news report said that the police didn’t believe that other woman 新闻报导称另一个女人看见 说她失踪的传单时
[22:03] -when she saw the missing flyers. -That was a mistake, Enid. -警方不相信她 -那是警方犯错了 伊妮
[22:07] I have a gun. 我有把枪
[22:09] I don’t think I can stay awake very much longer. 我可能无法保持清醒多久了
[22:13] Enid, this is Agent Hotchner of the FBI. We believe you, 伊妮 我是联邦调查局的哈奇纳探员
[22:16] and we want to help you. Can you tell us where you are? 我们相信你 也想帮助你
[22:18] 达拉斯 埃尔皇家汽车旅馆 六号房间
[22:19] El Royale Motel in Dallas. 你能告诉我们你在哪里吗
[22:22] It’s Room 6. 我看见了传单
[22:23] I saw the flyers. Hurry, please. He’s going to kill me. 请快点 他会把我杀了
[22:27] Don’t move, Enid. We’re on our way. 别乱跑 伊妮 我们马上就过去
[22:42] FBI! 联邦调查局
[22:48] -Clear. -Clear. -安全 -安全
[22:50] 二号
[22:52] She’s gone. 她不在这里
[22:56] 二号
[23:05] 20 minutes. We were here in 20 minutes. I can’t believe we lost her. 我们在20分钟内便赶到了这里 我们竟然还是没赶上
[23:09] We may not have lost her. He kept Michelle for four days. 我们也许还能把她救出 他把米歇尔关了四天
[23:11] But we’ve got nothing. 但我们没有任何线索
[23:12] That’s not true. Look at the difference in the scenes. 并非如此 看看两个现场的区别
[23:14] What do you mean? There’s a mask, there’s flyers. 这是什么意思 现场有一个面具和一些传单
[23:16] Yeah, but these flyers weren’t tacked up. 是的 但这些传单没有被钉到墙上
[23:17] They were just thrown around the room. 它们被草草扔到房间
[23:19] -So? -He left in a hurry, -这又如何 -他匆忙离开了
[23:20] like he knew we were coming. 好像知道我们会来
[23:22] Okay, this was under the bed. A 972 area code. 这是在床下找到的电话 区号为972
[23:25] -That’s Carrollton. The hotline number. -She used a cell phone. -这是喀拉尔顿的区号 求助热线的号码 -她用的是手机
[23:30] You can get a cell interceptor at any electronics store. 随便找一家电子商品店 都能买到电话拦截器
[23:32] -You can? -Yeah, they don’t cost that much. -真的吗 -是的 它们不贵
[23:35] He probably sat right out here and heard everything she said. 他可能就坐在这外面 听到了她所说的一切
[23:37] But if he followed her here from Dallas, 但如果他从达拉斯 跟踪她到了这里
[23:39] why wait till she calls us to move on her? 他为什么要等到 她打电话给我们才下手
[23:41] To make sure it was the police who found the mask. 确保找到面具的是警方
[23:44] We need to gather your men and give a profile. 我们要召集你的人对嫌犯进行侧写
[23:49] He’s a white male. His shoe prints have been examined, 他是白人男性 通过检查他的鞋印
[23:52] and put him at about 5’11”, 165. 他大概高一米七 75公斤
[23:54] So, we’ve narrowed it down to anyone of average weight and height? 我们把范围缩小到了 所有普通体重与身高的人
[23:58] Exactly. 是的
[24:17] Speak and be recognised by your empress, mortal. 请讲 你的女皇将会认出你 凡人
[24:19] -Is this the Technical Analyst girl? -Who is this? -你是那个技术分析员吗 -你是谁
[24:22] Doctor Reid said this was your direct line from the team. 瑞德博士说这是调查组成员 打给你时用的专线
[24:25] It is. 是的
[24:27] This is Agent Dave Rossi. We met yesterday? 我是大卫・罗西探员 我们昨天见过面
[24:29] Oh, of course. Of course. I’m sorry, sir. 是的 抱歉 先生
[24:32] Yeah. I already started processing 我已经开始处理
[24:35] the footprint information on Michelle Colucci’s… 米歇尔・科卢奇的脚印讯息了
[24:38] No, no, no. This is about something else. 不 我找你是为了其他事情
[24:40] All the past open cases the BAU worked on are on computer now? 行为分析小组以前处理过的案件 现在都储存到电脑里了吗
[24:44] Well, most of them. There may be a few left to catalogue. 大部分吧 可能还有一些尚未载入
[24:47] If I gave you a victim’s name, could you find the old records? 若我把受害者的名字告诉你 你能找到以前的档案吗
[24:50] Oh, records are my speciality, sir. 搜索档案是我的专长 先生
[24:52] The original case, I’m going back 20 years. 原来的案件发生于20年前
[24:56] Won’t be a problem. 没问题
[24:58] The name is Galen. Diana and Richard Galen. 受害者名字是盖伦 戴安娜与理查・盖伦
[25:05] They had three children. 他们有三个孩子
[25:07] Okay. I will get back to you super-fast. Scout’s honour. 好的 我会很快把资料给你 我保证
[25:10] No, just put a file together. I’ll get it when I get back. 不用 把它做成一个档案吧 我回去之后去拿它
[25:14] It’s really no problem, sir. I could just send it 这真的没问题 先生
[25:16] -right now. -Not necessary. -我可以现在就发过去 -没有必要
[25:17] I’ll look at it when I get back. 我回去之后再看
[25:18] And let’s keep this between us, if you don’t mind. 如果你不介意 这件事请别告诉他人
[25:22] For now. 暂时别说
[25:24] Okay. 好的
[25:26] -Thank you. -My pleasure entirely, sir. -谢谢 -这是我的荣幸 先生
[25:37] There’s a sophistication and patience in what this UnSub does 嫌犯所做的事比较复杂 它需要耐心
[25:41] that suggests a level of maturity. 这也表明他是比较成熟的人
[25:43] We believe this puts his age in the mid-30s to 40s range. 基于这点 我们认为 他的年龄大概是35至40岁
[25:47] Michelle Colucci was taken from the primary crime scene 米歇尔・科卢奇 在第一犯罪现场被绑架
[25:49] and disposed of at the tertiary crime scene four days later. 四天后嫌犯便把她 在第三犯罪现场弃尸
[25:52] That means she was held somewhere for at least three days. 这意味着她至少在某个地方关了三天
[25:55] You can’t really just hold a victim anywhere for days on end, 你不能随便找个地方 把受害者关上几天
[25:57] so he most likely has access to a house of some kind. 所以他可能有一栋房子之类
[26:00] And he’s also fairly tech savvy. 此外他对科技也相当了解
[26:02] The flyers were made on a computer, and it’s probable that he used a device 那些传单是用电脑制作 他可能还使用了一台设备
[26:05] to intercept Enid White’s phone call. 来拦截伊妮・怀特的电话
[26:06] Witnesses in Enid White’s neighbourhood 与伊妮・怀特 住同一个社区的目击者称
[26:08] say they may have seen a white man putting up flyers, 他们可能见到了 一名白人男性贴传单
[26:10] but none of them could describe him, 但他们都无法描述他的长相
[26:12] even with all the media attention this case has received. 即便这桩案件受到了大量媒体关注
[26:15] -Great. -Actually, what that tells us -可恶 -实际上这表明
[26:17] is that there is absolutely nothing remarkable about this man. 这个人没有任何引人注目之处
[26:21] He is exceedingly average. 他非常普通
[26:23] As you said, Detective Yarbrough, average height, average build. 正如你所说 雅博探员 他是普通身高与身材
[26:26] It extends to his professional life as well. 他的职业也是如此
[26:28] He most likely works in a field where he doesn’t stand out. 他所从事的领域 很可能不会让他很显眼
[26:31] Doesn’t really make a mark. 让他容易被忽视
[26:32] His lack of distinction is part of his psychopathy. 他毫不出众这点 是他的精神病病征之一
[26:35] We have hundreds of interactions with people every day. 我们每天都与数百人打交道
[26:38] Most of those involve someone overlooking someone else. 这个过程中多数的人都会被忽视
[26:42] Most of us don’t pay any attention to being ignored. 我们多数人 都不会在意自己受到了忽视
[26:45] But, to this kind of UnSub, each oversight is intentional. 但对于这种嫌犯 他认为 别人忽视他都是有意而为
[26:49] Especially when it comes from the object of his sexual desire. 特别是当他受到了他想与之 发生性关系的对象忽视时
[26:52] He begins to obsess over her until she’s all he can think about. 他会开始为她着迷 直到他满脑子都是她
[26:56] And the rage builds until he has to attack that person. 愤怒渐渐滋长 直到他要袭击那个人
[26:59] So, he’s pissed off that nobody notices him? 他很生气 然而却没人留意到他
[27:02] -“Have You Seen Me?” -Wait, that’s not about the women? -“你见过我吗” -等等 这不是指那些女性
[27:05] No, the masks are about the women. 是的 面具指的是那些女性
[27:07] Number one, number two. The flyers probably refer to him. 一号和二号 传单可能指的是他
[27:11] Removing his victim’s faces transfers his feelings of being ignored 把受害者的面皮剥掉 会把他受到忽视的感受
[27:15] into a mission and it gives him a sense of power. 转化成一种目标 它会让他觉得自己有力量
[27:19] And the power can make him arrogant, but it doesn’t make him notable. 这种力量可能会让他自大 但不会让他引人注目
[27:22] So, how the hell do we catch an invisible man? 我们怎么能抓住一个没有特征的人
[27:25] I’m pretty sure we can get him 我相信我们能让他联系你
[27:26] -to contact you. -What? -什么 -犯罪现场表明
[27:27] The crime scenes show he wants to deliver his message to the police. 他想让警方明白他的意思
[27:31] -He isn’t going public. -Hopefully by playing on his anger… -他不想让公众关注他 -希望通过利用他的愤怒…
[27:37] -JJ, how’d they get that? -Not from me. Hotch, -珍珍 他们怎么会知道它 -不是我告诉他们的
[27:40] I called all the local police departments and I stressed withholding the mask. 哈奇 我打了电话给所有当地警局 强调过不要把面具的事说出去
[27:44] -I called them. -What? -是我打电话给他们的 -什么
[27:48] I said the FBI thinks the masks mean he’s impotent. 我说联邦调查局认为 那些面具意味着他无能
[27:56] Can I speak to you for a second? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[28:04] Why would you do that? 你为什么要那样做
[28:06] It’ll make him contact us. He’s screaming for it. 这会让他联系我们 他渴望我们这样做
[28:08] We aren’t prepared. -我们还没准备好
[28:09] -Prepared? -We need to set up a trap and trace. -准备好? -我们要准备好追踪电话
[28:12] Trap and trace? They never stay on the phone long enough for that. 追踪电话?嫌犯从来不会给我们时间追踪电话
[28:14] Dave, they’re a lot faster than they used to be. 大卫 它们比以前快很多了
[28:16] We also need to prep the detective on what to say to him. 我们还要让警探 为与他的交谈做好准备
[28:18] He’s not going to want to talk to the detective, 他不会要求跟那位警探谈
[28:20] he’s going to want to talk to the FBI. 他会要求跟联邦调查局谈
[28:22] We don’t step over the local police like that. 我们不会这样越过当地警方
[28:24] They called us in. 是他们叫我们来的
[28:25] Yes, but if the perception is that we’re going to embarrass the locals 是的 但如果人们认为 我们会告诉媒体 我们会把事情处理好
[28:28] by telling the media that we’re going to fix things, then they’ll stop calling us. 从而让当地警方感到尴尬 那么他们就不会再打电话给我们了
[28:32] -Relax, Hotch. I’ve got this. -You see, that’s the problem, Dave. -别紧张 哈奇 情况在我的掌握之中 -这就是问题所在 大卫
[28:35] There is no “I.” We function as a team. 我们不讲个人 而是作为一支团队行动
[28:39] I’ve been doing this before you were out of high school. 你高中还没毕业 我就从事这一行了
[28:41] Probably before the rest of your team was in school at all. 而你的其他队员可能都还没上学
[28:45] I know that. Things have changed. 我知道 但情况已经改变了
[28:48] The bells and whistles changed. An UnSub is still an UnSub. 技术设施可能是变了 但不明嫌犯终究是不明嫌犯
[28:51] And I know how to deal with an UnSub. 我知道如何与那种人打交道
[28:52] -No, Dave, it’s not just that… -Hotch. -不 大卫 这没这么简单 -哈奇
[28:55] -What? -Garcia found something. -怎么了 -加西亚有发现
[29:08] Garcia, talk to us. 加西亚 说吧
[29:10] Michelle Colucci recently drew up the plans 米歇尔・科卢奇 最近为一家
[29:13] for a remodel of three floors of a company 叫做泰科通信的公司
[29:15] called Techco Communications. 设计了三层楼的改建蓝图
[29:17] It’s a hi-tech communications company in downtown Dallas. 它是达拉斯商业区的 一家高科技通信公司
[29:21] -And Enid White? -Worked there until two months ago. -伊妮・怀特与它有何关系 -她一直在那里工作直到两个月前
[29:31] -He’s on two. -The UnSub? -他在二号线 -不明嫌犯吗
[29:34] Demanding to speak to the FBI. 他要求与联邦调查局的人谈话
[29:42] This is FBI Supervisory Special Agent David Rossi. 我是联邦调查局的 高级探员大卫・罗西
[29:47] -You called me impotent. -Did I? -你说我无能 -是吗
[29:51] -I am not impotent. -Why are you whispering? -我不是无能 -你为什么要压低声音说话
[29:56] You lied. You lied. 你说谎了 你撒谎了
[30:00] Is someone around you? Are you at work? 你附近有人吗 你在上班吗
[30:04] You have to tell the news the truth. 你要把事实告诉媒体
[30:06] I’ll get you on the news and you can correct me yourself. 我可以把你和媒体接通 你可以亲自纠正我的话
[30:09] No, you, you, 不
[30:11] you correct it. 这要由你来纠正
[30:13] By the way, I was looking at the police security tapes 对了 我看过了米歇尔・科卢奇
[30:16] for the day Michelle Colucci went missing. 失踪那天所录的监控录影
[30:20] What? 怎么了
[30:22] You watched her long enough to know she didn’t have visitors. 你监视了她很久 知道她没有访客
[30:25] She was a loner. 她独来独往
[30:27] Yet you knew that Detective Yarbrough was coming over. 然而你知道雅博探员会去她的家
[30:31] You must have been right here in this station when he told her. 他告诉她的时候 你肯定就在警局里
[30:37] Now your face is going to be on one of those tapes. 你肯定就在那些录影里
[30:41] And when I find it, I’m going to paper this city with it, 我找到它之后 我要把你的照片贴满整座城
[30:44] just like you did with those women. Everyone will see it. 就像你对待那些女性一样 大家都会看见它
[30:48] They won’t be able to ignore you now. 他们现在无法忽视你了
[30:51] But you won’t inspire fear. You’ll inspire hatred and ridicule, 但你不会引起人们的恐惧感 而是引起憎恨与嘲笑
[30:57] because the only power someone like you has is a mask, 因为像你这样的人拥有的 唯一力量就是一张面具
[31:01] and once that mask is removed, 一旦那张面具被摘掉
[31:02] you’ll be as insignificant as you’ve always been. A loser. 你将会像你一直以来那样微不足道 你就是个窝囊废
[31:19] You just signed Enid White’s death warrant. 你刚刚判了死刑给伊妮・怀特
[31:45] Lieutenant, I need you to lock the Techco building down tight. 副队长 请封锁泰科通信的大楼
[31:48] Nobody in, nobody out. It’s vital. 不准任何人进出 这很重要
[31:50] Rossi, you really think the UnSub’s still going to be there after that call? 罗西 打了那通电话之后 你真的认为不明嫌犯还会在那里
[31:53] Of course. He thinks he has all the time in the world. 当然了 他以为自己有大量时间
[31:55] You think they got an image off the police security camera yet? 你觉得他们从警方监控录影 得知嫌犯的样貌了吗
[31:58] The security camera doesn’t work. I lied about that. 监控录影没作用 我撒谎了
[32:01] -You lied about that? -He doesn’t know. -你撒谎了? -他不知道
[32:05] Dave, that was incredibly reckless. 大卫 这太鲁莽了
[32:06] Hotch, he didn’t weigh the body down well. 哈奇 他没有让尸体完全沉到水底
[32:08] What do you mean? 这是什么意思
[32:10] He didn’t want Michelle found so quickly. He screwed that up. 他不希望米歇尔这么快就被发现 他搞砸了这点
[32:13] This kind of guy, when he plans something, if he has the time, 这种人谋划一件事的时候 如果他有时间
[32:16] if he’s in control, he’s meticulous. But being on the edge of the river, 和控制了情况 他就会一丝不苟 但是在河边和空旷的地方
[32:20] out in the open, he was not in control. 情况不在他掌握之下
[32:23] He was in a hurry and he made a mistake. 他当时匆匆忙忙而且他犯了错
[32:25] That’s what you’re hoping. 这是你的希望
[32:27] Trust me. With an UnSub like this, you need to throw him off his game. 相信我 面对这样的嫌犯 你要让他出乎意料
[32:31] His hand needs to be forced. -你要迫使他有所行动
[32:33] I know that, Dave. But the point is you did it by forcing ours. -我知道 大卫 但关键是你通过迫使我们 作出行动来做到这点
[32:44] -Is the building sealed? -Top to bottom. -这栋大楼封锁了吗 -从上到下都封锁了
[32:45] Yarbrough, make sure it stays that way. 雅博 让它保持封锁
[32:50] Garcia, which floors did Michelle Colucci remodel? 加西亚 米歇尔・科卢奇 改建了哪几层楼
[32:55] Got it. Seven, eight, nine. Morgan, take seven. 好的 第七至九层 莫根 你负责第七层
[32:58] We’re looking for a rank-and-file employee 我们要找一位普通的员工
[32:59] who made a scene in the last 20 minutes, 他在过去20分钟里曾经大吵大闹
[33:01] or was here and gone. Prentiss, eight. Reid, nine. 或者曾经到过这里并离开了 普林蒂斯负责第八层 瑞德负责第九层
[33:04] Don’t approach him. Just try to get a name, maybe a picture. 别接近他 试图弄清楚 他的名字和拍下他的照片
[33:12] -He’s somewhere in this lobby. -What? -他就在这个大厅某处 -什么
[33:16] -Can’t you feel it? -Display your credentials. FBI. -你没有感受到吗 -把你的证件亮出来 联邦调查局
[33:23] He thinks we know what he looks like. 他以为我们知道他的长相
[34:30] Yeah, Reid. 瑞德
[34:33] Got it. 好的
[34:37] Sir? 先生
[34:41] Sir? 先生
[34:44] Max Pool. 马克斯・普尔
[34:48] We have your address, Max. There’s no place to go. 我们知道你的地址 马克斯 你逃不了了
[34:52] This is Agent Rossi, Max. 我是罗西探员 马克斯
[34:54] If you do what you’re thinking, you won’t get to tell them I lied. 如果你要做你想做的事 你就无法告诉人们我撒谎了
[34:58] Come on, Max. Slowly put your hands on top of your head. 马克斯 慢慢地将双手置于你的头顶
[35:02] Listen to him, Max. 听他的话 马克斯
[35:03] I know what you’re thinking, and you don’t have to do it. 我知道你在想什么 你没必要那样做
[35:06] It doesn’t have to end here, Max. Please. 这一切不是非得这样结束 马克斯 拜托了
[35:28] Down! 趴下
[35:44] -You okay? -Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[35:47] -He’s gone. -What about Enid White? -他死了 -伊妮・怀特呢
[35:49] -We have his home address. -Is she there? -我们知道他的住址 -她在那里吗
[35:52] Let’s hope so. 希望如此
[37:20] 司法部 联邦调查局
[37:58] You said out there, “The team shares everything.” 你在外面说过 这支团队彼此之间毫无秘密
[38:02] -That’s right. -There is no “I”? -是的 -团队里容不下个人
[38:09] Seems a big thing to withhold. 你似乎有件重要的事瞒着大家
[38:12] Separating from your wife, your child. 不和你的妻子和孩子住在一起
[38:16] -What are you talking about? -You used to call Haley 10 times a day. -你在说什么 -你以前每天要打十次电话给海莉
[38:20] We’ve been together 48 hours, I haven’t seen you call her once. 我们一起共度了48小时 我没见到你打一次电话给她
[38:23] Haven’t mentioned her. And you’re not going home now. 也没提到她 而你现在又不回家
[38:28] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[38:29] I guess you’re just not used to sharing. 我想你不习惯于分享
[38:33] My private life is not the same as a case. 我的私人生活与案件不同
[38:37] I’m just saying sharing is a learned skill. 我只是想说 分享是慢慢学习的技巧
[38:43] You know, when this all started, 这个小组刚开始的时候
[38:48] there were only a few of us. We’d go out on the road alone. 我们只有几个人 我们独自出去办案
[38:51] -We didn’t group-think. -We don’t group-think. -而不是全体一起思考 -我们不是全体一起思考
[38:57] We think as individuals and we share the thoughts with the rest of the team. 我们作为个人去思考 然后与其他组员分享想法
[39:00] We don’t write them down in a little notebook and keep them to ourselves. 我们不会把想法写在一个小笔记本里 不告诉他人
[39:04] Dave. 大卫
[39:13] All this, the people we’ve helped, 这一切 我们所帮助的人 我们所抓捕的嫌犯
[39:16] the ones we’ve put away, it’s because of you 这都是因为你
[39:19] and the guys who started this unit. Who believed, when nobody else did, 和成立了这个小组的人 你们认为有一种办法
[39:22] that there was a way of understanding 理解这些罪案 领先嫌犯一步
[39:24] these crimes and getting ahead of them. 而其他人都感到怀疑
[39:26] And? 这又如何
[39:27] I don’t see that you have anything to prove. 我觉得你没有什么需要证明
[39:32] -You don’t have to come back. -I know that. -你不必回来 -我知道
[39:36] So why? 那你为什么回来
[39:41] Maybe I have unfinished business. 也许我还有未了的事
[40:34] 贾森・吉迪恩
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme