Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Happy birthday, sweetheart. 生日快乐 亲爱的
[00:06] Paging Katie Jacobs. 呼叫 凯蒂・雅各斯
[00:08] Please report to Security immediately. 请立即前往保安室
[00:10] Katie Jacobs, please report to Security. 凯蒂・雅各斯 请立即前往保安室
[00:18] 911, state your emergency. 911 请说明你的紧急事件
[00:19] My niece, she’s gone. She’s missing. 我侄女不见了 她失踪了
[00:22] Her mom and her dad are still looking. Oh, my God. 她爸妈还在找她 我们不能…天啊
[00:24] -Ma’am, where are you? -In the mall, in Potomac Mills. -女士 你现在在哪 -波托马可工厂商场
[00:27] She’s only six. Her mom and her dad can’t find her. 她才六岁 她爸妈找不到她了
[00:31] -Who am I speaking with? -Susan Jacobs. -你叫什么名字 -苏珊・雅各斯
[00:33] Susan, can you tell me your niece’s name? 苏珊 你能告诉我 你侄女叫什么名字吗
[00:36] Katie. Oh, please come quick. Security’s just not… 凯蒂 请快点过来保护他们的安全
[00:39] -Katie what? -Jacobs. -姓什么 -雅各斯
[00:42] -And where was Katie last seen? -Oh, this isn’t happening. -凯蒂最后出现在哪 -这不是真的
[00:45] Ma’am, stay with me. 女士 请继续说
[00:47] Someone took her, like that little girl last week. 有人绑架她了 就像上周那个女孩一样
[00:49] -Ma’am… -Oh, my God. -女士 -天啊
[00:57] 威廉王子郡警察局
[01:04] Attention all patrons. This is an emergency announcement. 所有顾客请注意 紧急通告
[01:07] We have gone into immediate lockdown procedure. 我们已经进入立即封锁程序
[01:10] Please follow all directions of law enforcement 请听从执法人员
[01:13] and security personnel. 和保安人员的指示
[01:15] Attention all patrons. This is an emergency announcement. 所有顾客请注意 紧急通告
[01:18] We have gone into immediate lockdown procedure. 我们已经进入立即封锁程序
[01:21] Please follow all directions of law enforcement 请听从执法人员
[01:23] and security personnel. 和保安人员的指示
[01:25] -Where are the parents? -Over here with the Head of Security. -孩子的父母在哪 -在这 和保安主管在一起
[01:28] -Ms Samuels, thank you. -No problem. -赛莫斯女士 谢谢 -不用谢
[01:31] Mr and Mrs Jacobs, I’m James Franklin, 雅各斯先生 太太 我是詹姆斯・富兰克林
[01:34] Director of the Bureau’s Rapid Deployment Team. 联邦调查局 迅速应对小组的组长
[01:37] We need a photo of your daughter. Do you have one on you? 我们要一张你们女儿的照片 你们现在有吗
[01:39] There was another little girl who went missing last week. 上周也有一个小女孩失踪了
[01:44] Maybe on your phone? Have you got a picture of Katie on your phone? 或许在你的手机上 你手机上有凯蒂的照片吗
[01:47] She disappeared from the mall, too. She was murdered, right? 她也是在商场里被绑架的 她被人杀了 是吗
[01:52] Ma’am, it’s too early to know if that case is connected. 女士 现在还不知道 两起案件是否有关联
[01:55] -Then why so many FBI? -Standard operating procedure. -那为什么来这么多联邦调查局的人 -标准操作程序
[01:58] I’ve also alerted our Behavioral Analysis Unit. 我还通知了我们的行为分析小组
[02:01] If there is a pattern to these abductions, they’ll find it. 如果这两起绑架案 有某种作案手法的话 他们会找到的
[02:08] Thank you. Stay with them. 谢谢 陪着他们
[02:15] -Jim. -We’ve been in lockdown -吉姆 -我们进入封锁状态
[02:16] for almost 20 minutes. My team’s already in motion. 已经快20分钟了 我的队伍已经行动了
[02:18] Another female, same age, same time of day, 又一名女性 同样的年龄 同样的时间
[02:20] taken from essentially the same location. 在同一个地点被绑架
[02:22] What makes you sure Katie Jacobs is still in the building? 你为什么能肯定 凯蒂・雅各斯仍在大楼里
[02:24] The mall’s got cameras installed at every entrance and exit. 商场的所有出入口 都安装了监控摄像机
[02:27] Surveillance video confirms Katie entering the building, 监控录像证实了凯蒂进入了大楼
[02:29] but no sign of her leaving. 但没有看到她离开大楼
[02:30] Security paged her over the intercom, and their initial sweep came up empty. 保安用对讲机呼叫了她 他们的初次搜索没有收获
[02:34] Whoever killed Jessica Davis last week left that mall with her, 上周杀害洁西嘉・大卫斯的 凶手带她离开了商场
[02:37] ’cause he wanted time with his victim, and privacy. 因为他想单独和他的受害者在一起
[02:39] Assuming it’s the same offender, he wouldn’t stray from his MO. 假设是同一个罪犯 他不会改变犯案模式
[02:41] He wouldn’t leave here without his victim. 他不会丢下受害者独自离开这里
[02:43] So, if Katie’s still under this roof, so is her abductor. 所以如果凯蒂还在这栋楼里 那绑架她的人也在
[02:45] Garcia, report to the mall security office. 加西亚 去商场的保安办公室
[02:47] Reid, Morgan, I want you to find the Head of Security. 瑞德和莫根去找保安主管
[02:50] I need all data from every search team. You guys start with Katie’s parents. 我要每一个搜索队的所有资料 你们从凯蒂的父母开始
[02:53] We’ll treat the mall like a neighbourhood, 我们就把这个商场当成一个社区
[02:55] we’ll separate into areas of control. Come on. 分成几个控制区 出发
[03:00] 117 stores, 69 storage closets, 117家商店和69个储藏室
[03:04] 73 dressing rooms, six men’s rooms, six ladies’ rooms, 73间更衣室 六个男厕所 六个女厕所
[03:09] access to the rooftop via the north and south stairwells. 要去屋顶需要通过 北边和南边的楼梯井
[03:13] Seven restaurants, each with separate kitchen, and four elevators. 七家餐厅都有独立的厨房 和四部电梯
[03:17] Every team’s going to need a copy of this. 每个队伍都需要一份
[03:20] Katie was last seen by her cousin in the arcade about 25 minutes ago. 最后一个看见凯蒂的人是她堂哥 大约25分钟前在游乐场那
[03:23] She was wearing jeans, a green shirt, grey sneakers and ponytails. 她穿着牛仔裤 绿色衬衫 灰色运动鞋 扎马尾
[03:27] Registered offenders located within a 45-mile radius. 72公里范围内 所有有前科的罪犯名单
[03:30] Okay, run this against current and former employees as well. 好的 把他们和员工及前员工做对照
[03:34] This animal so much as looks at me wrong once we get him… 我们一定要抓到这个禽兽
[03:37] I read the Jessica Davis report. I know you found the remains last week. 我看了关于洁西嘉・大卫斯的报导 我知道你们上周找到了尸体
[03:40] 20 years, never seen anything like it. I can’t get the image out of my head. 20年了 从没见过这样的 这画面在我脑海中挥之不去
[03:44] I joined the Bureau to rescue people, 我进入联邦调查局是为了拯救民众
[03:46] not to stand over another dead kid today. 不是为了今天再发现一具小孩的尸体
[03:48] -I couldn’t handle it. -Well, hopefully, you won’t have to. -我应付不了 -但愿你不用应付
[03:51] It’s all chance, you know. 这是偶然事件
[03:53] Wrong place at the wrong time. No logic. No sense. 错误的地点 错误的时间 没有逻辑 没有道理
[03:58] -How does a parent reconcile that? -They never do. -父母该如何接受 -他们永远接受不了
[04:05] You want every inch of surveillance footage? 你要所有的监控录像
[04:07] Yes, because I need to examine it frame by frame 是的 因为我得逐帧检查
[04:09] to see if there’s anything in the background you guys missed. 看看你们有没有漏掉 背景里的什么东西
[04:11] I also need a joystick controller, video transmitters, a coax cable, 我还需要操纵杆控制器 影像发射机
[04:15] and a programmable park. And I don’t mean that hypothetically. 同轴电缆和一个可编程处理器 我不是在假设
[04:26] Mrs Jacobs’ cell phone had Katie’s picture on it. 雅各斯女士的手机里有凯蒂的照片
[04:28] Mall Security helped us make copies. 商场保安帮我们复印了几份
[04:30] Okay, we need to get one of these to every search team, 好的 我们要给每一个搜索队
[04:32] every officer, every patron. 每一名警员 每一个顾客发送一份
[04:33] Potential witnesses need to know who we’re looking for, too. 要让潜在目击者知道我们在找谁
[04:37] The problem is our UnSub could be any one of them. 问题是我们的不明嫌犯 不可能是他们中的任何一个
[04:44] There’s her parents. 她的父母在那
[04:51] Hi, we’re Agents Jareau and Prentiss with the BAU. 你们好 我们是行为分析小组的让热探员和普兰蒂斯探员
[04:54] You must be Katie’s aunt and uncle. This can’t be easy. 你们一定是凯蒂的伯父伯母 我知道你们很难接受
[04:57] We’re here to walk you through this. 我们会陪你们一起度过
[05:02] Well, aside from the stairwells, storage closets and hundreds of shops, 除了楼梯井 储藏室和上百家商店
[05:06] there’s a whole underbelly beneath our feet. 我们脚下还有大片的区域
[05:08] A subterranean level, air ducts, boiler rooms. 地下层 通风道 锅炉房
[05:10] Realistically, it’ll take at least three hours to cover this place. 现实来讲 要搜查完这个地方 至少需要三个小时
[05:13] Realistically, we have less than half that time. 现实来讲 我们连一半的时间都没有
[05:15] How do you figure? 你怎么看
[05:16] 99% of abducted children who are killed 99%的遭绑架儿童是在
[05:18] die within the first 24 hours, 最初的24小时内被杀害的
[05:20] 75% within the first three hours, and what only law enforcement knows, 75%是在最初的三小时内被害的 只有执法人员知道的是
[05:23] Jessica Davis joined the 44% of children who are 洁西嘉・大卫斯属于那44%的儿童中的一员
[05:25] abducted and killed within the first hour. 在最初的一小时内被杀害
[05:28] Yo, what do you got? 有什么发现
[05:30] Okay, so this is surveillance footage off an exit camera outside the arcade. 这是游乐场外面一个出口处的摄像机拍下的监控画面
[05:36] -Can’t you get a better angle? -Sugar, I’m not London, here. -有没有更好的角度 -宝贝 这里不是伦敦
[05:38] I can only work with what they have. 这是他们仅有的设备
[05:39] And believe me when I tell you the 1980s just called, 相信我 1980年代的人刚打来电话
[05:41] they want their security system back. 他们想要回他们的安全系统
[05:43] Okay, look in the far right middle section. 好的 看远处靠右侧的中间区域
[05:47] -You see the two ponytails? -Yeah, that’s Katie. -看到两条马尾了吗 -是的 是凯蒂
[05:49] The angle barely got an image of her, let alone who she was with. 这个角度勉强能看到她 看不到和她在一起的人
[05:52] Can you enhance the image for me? 能放大画面吗
[05:54] I can start the process, but we don’t have that kind of time. 我可以开始操作 但我们没有这时间
[05:57] You are breaking my heart, baby girl. Where are you going? 你伤透了我的心 小女孩 你要去哪
[06:00] And who are you with? 你和谁在一起
[06:39] Dostoyevsky once said, 杜斯妥也夫斯基曾说过
[06:41] “Nothing is easier than denouncing the evildoer, “人们太轻易去责备作恶者”
[06:44] “nothing more difficult than understanding him.” “却忘了了解他们的内心世界”
[06:47] Katie Jacobs? 凯蒂・雅各斯
[06:53] This image was captured moments before 这幅画面是你外甥
[06:55] -your nephew reported Katie missing. -Oh, God. -发现凯蒂失踪不久前拍下的 -天啊
[06:57] I know the angle’s limited, 我知道角度不好
[06:58] but is there anything or anyone in the frame that you recognise? 但这幅画面里 你能认出什么吗
[07:03] -No. -No. -没有 -没有
[07:07] Katie has asthma. She needs her inhaler. 凯蒂有哮喘 她需要吸入器
[07:11] How could someone have just taken her in front of all those people? 那个人是怎么在大庭广众下绑架她的
[07:14] -That’s what we’re trying to figure out. -How do you plan on doing that? -这正是我们在查的 -你们打算怎么查
[07:17] We’re retracing Katie’s steps, we’re going over surveillance footage, 我们要追溯凯蒂的足迹 查看监控录像
[07:20] we’re searching every crack and crevice under this roof. 搜索这栋大楼里的每个角落
[07:22] I want to be out there looking for my girl. 我要出去找我女儿
[07:24] I’d want to be doing the same thing. 是我也会这么做
[07:25] But when an abduction is reported, the parents are debriefed. 但发生绑架案时 父母得单独
[07:28] Separately. It’s more efficient that way. 接受询问 那样更有效率
[07:33] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[07:35] Did Katie have any connection at all to Jessica Davis? 凯蒂和洁西嘉・大卫斯 有任何方面的联系吗
[07:40] -No. There is no connection. -Maybe a dance class, a church group? -没有 没有联系 -有没有一起上过舞蹈课 同一个教会
[07:45] You think Katie will end up like that little girl? 你觉得凯蒂最后会和那小女孩一样
[07:47] No, that… Mrs Jacobs, just listen to me here. I’m just… 不是 雅各斯太太 听我说 我…
[07:51] Is that what you’re trying to tell me here? 你是想对我说这个吗
[07:52] I’m trying to find your daughter. Look at me. 我在试着找到你的女儿 看着我
[07:58] I know it’s excruciating at a time like this, 我知道这种时候令人煎熬
[08:02] but I have to ask these questions. Okay? Just breathe. 但我必须问这些问题 明白吗 深呼吸
[08:11] Okay. 好的
[08:13] I want you two to take this path. I’m going to meet you there. 你们两个走这里 我和你们在这会合
[08:17] -Katie. -Katie Jacobs? -凯蒂 -凯蒂・雅各斯
[08:20] Katie Jacobs. 凯蒂・雅各斯
[08:26] So, she and her cousin came in here about 30 minutes ago, 她和她堂哥大约30分钟前来到这里
[08:28] and that was the last time anyone saw Katie? 这是他最后一次看到凯蒂
[08:29] -That’s right. -10 minutes after the assault -没错 -绑架发生的十分钟后
[08:32] is generally the molester’s lowest point in self-esteem. 猥亵者的自负通常会达到最低点
[08:34] He could be panicking right about now, realising he’s got a witness. 当他意识到有目击者时 他现在可能慌张不已
[08:37] Richard Allen Davis strangled Polly Klaas 理查・艾伦・大卫斯掐死了 波莉・克拉斯
[08:39] just to prevent her from identifying him. 就为了阻止她认出自己
[08:41] A single abduction like this 像这样一起单一的绑架案
[08:42] would normally be classified as a snatch and grab, 通常会被归类为顺手牵羊
[08:44] but with the Jessica Davis abduction, 但考虑到洁西嘉・大卫斯绑架案
[08:45] it’s more likely we’re dealing with a preferential offender… 我们要找的更像是一个 有选择性的罪犯
[08:47] Whose victims fall into a particular type. 他袭击特定类型的受害者
[08:49] He came to this mall knowing what he was looking for, 他来这个商场之前 就知道自己的目标
[08:51] because he feels safe here, familiar with his surroundings. 因为他在这感觉很安全 对这的环境很熟悉
[08:55] So, when you and your cousin were going in and out of stores, 你和你堂妹进出商店时
[08:59] -did anybody try to talk to her? -I don’t think so. -有没有人想和她说话的 -没有
[09:04] Did somebody maybe compliment her hair 有没有人夸了她的头发
[09:06] -or open the door for you guys? -He wasn’t exactly paying attention. -或者为你们开了门 -他根本没有留意
[09:11] -Yes, I was. -Yeah. -不 我有 -是的
[09:12] You’d think after all my years in retail, I’d hate the mall, but it was convenient. 你觉得我从事零售业这么久 我会讨厌商场 但是这很方便
[09:17] -She was right next to me, I swear. -And then we split up -她当时就在我身旁 我发誓 -后来我们分开了
[09:20] because I had to shop for my husband’s birthday. 因为我想去给我先生买生日礼物
[09:22] And that’s when you got lost in that video game, right? 所以你玩电子游戏玩昏了头吗
[09:24] -I should’ve stayed near the kids. -It’s not fair! -我不该离开孩子们的 -这不公平
[09:27] And now, I wish we never left the house this morning. 现在我真希望我们今早没有出门
[09:30] I’m sure that’s how my brother feels, too. 我肯定我弟弟也一定这么想
[09:34] How are all these questions getting us any closer to finding her? 你问这些问题 对找到她有帮助吗
[09:37] Assuming that she knew not to walk off with a stranger, 假设她知道不能跟陌生人走
[09:39] it means she might have trusted the offender, which can tell us a lot. 这代表她可能相信罪犯 这个信息对我们很有帮助
[09:42] Well, then explain to me what happened to her. 那告诉我她后来怎么了
[09:44] She might’ve walked off with someone in uniform. 她可能是跟一个穿制服的人走了
[09:46] No, I meant Jessica. I want to know what happened to that girl. 不 我是指洁西嘉 我想知道那个女孩后来怎么了
[09:52] Katie? 凯蒂
[09:54] -Katie. -Katie Jacobs? -凯蒂 -凯蒂・雅各斯
[09:57] -Katie? -Katie Jacobs. -凯蒂 -凯蒂・雅各斯
[10:00] Katie. 凯蒂
[10:02] You know, this may all be a mistake. Katie might just be lost. 这或许只是搞错了 凯蒂或许不过是迷路了
[10:08] Maybe in some bookstore or something. She loves to read. 可能去了一家书店 她喜欢看书
[10:13] She could just be in a corner, just… You know. 也可能在一个角落
[10:16] Or maybe playing dress-up in a store or something. 或在一家店里打扮自己
[10:32] Katie? Katie Jacobs? 凯蒂 凯蒂・雅各斯
[10:39] Jeremy, we asked your mom and dad if we could talk privately. 杰瑞米 我们问了你爸妈 是否能和你单独聊聊
[10:43] We thought it might be easier that way. 我们认为这样可能更有效
[10:45] Because my dad thinks this is my fault. 因为我爸觉得这都是我的错
[10:47] No, Jeremy, your dad is just super-upset right now, 不是 杰瑞米 你爸现在 只是非常生气
[10:51] because at times like this people get really emotional. 因为在这种时候 人会变得很激动
[10:56] Hey, kid, 孩子
[10:58] the moments right before a kidnapping like this are the most important. 绑架案发生前的几分钟是最为关键的
[11:01] You gotta understand, you’re the only one who can help us with that. 你要知道你是唯一一个能帮到我们的人
[11:04] But, but I can’t remember. -可是我想不起来了 -杰瑞米
[11:06] Jeremy, all we need is the last thing Katie did or said 我们只需知道 在你发现凯蒂不见之前
[11:11] before you realised she was gone. 她做过的最后一件事 或说过的最后一句话
[11:14] Jeremy? What? What? What? What is it? Talk to me. What? 杰瑞米 杰瑞米 怎么了 告诉我 怎么了
[11:18] I can’t breathe. -我无法呼吸
[11:19] You’re having a panic attack. Sit down. -你惊恐发作 坐下
[11:21] Jeremy, sit down. Sit down. -杰瑞米 坐下
[11:23] I want you to put your head between your knees, 把头放在膝盖中间
[11:24] put your head between your knees. That’s right, just breathe. Just breathe. 把头放在膝盖中间 就这样 深呼吸 深呼吸
[11:47] -Is that Katie’s? -Yeah. -这是凯蒂的 -是的
[11:51] She didn’t like it with her sneakers today. 她今天不想穿这个
[11:56] Said it didn’t match. 说和她的运动鞋不搭
[12:02] Would you mind if we borrowed that sweater? 能把这件运动衫 借我们一下吗
[12:06] Why? 为什么
[12:09] It would help the search dogs to pick up her scent. 能帮助搜救犬闻到她的味道
[12:29] Whoever abducted Katie did so by looking at her as an object. 绑架凯蒂的人 把她当成了一个物品
[12:35] If there’s the slightest chance that he has a conscience, 如果他还有那么一点良知的话
[12:39] it may help to remind him she’s not. 这能提醒他她不是物品
[12:43] And now, how would you do that? 那你们要怎么做
[12:47] Well, we wouldn’t. You would. 我们做不到 你能
[12:58] -Hotch. -Thank you. -霍奇 -谢谢
[13:01] My guess is Jeremy either heard or saw something that could be useful. 我猜杰瑞米听到或看到过什么 可能对我们有帮助
[13:04] But the guilt has manifested itself into an acute stress disorder. 但内疚导致了急性应激障碍
[13:07] The kid can’t remember a thing. 那孩子什么也想不起来
[13:09] Take him back to the scene and do a cognitive interview. 带他回现场做一次认知询问
[13:12] Okay. 好的
[13:17] -Do you have kids? -No, not yet. -你有孩子吗 -没 还没有
[13:20] But every one that needs us we think of as our own. 但需要我们的人 我们都会当成自己的孩子
[13:29] -I don’t know if I can do this. -Okay, just stay calm. -我不知道自己能不能做到 -好的 保持冷静
[13:33] Don’t address what he’s done, it’ll only make him defensive. 不要说他做过什么 这只会激起他的戒备心
[13:37] -JJ, I’m ready. -Just keep the focus on Katie, all right? -珍珍 我准备好了 -重点说凯蒂
[13:42] We need him to hear who she is. No one knows that better than you. 我们要他听到她是谁 这没有人比你更清楚
[14:01] My name is Beth Jacobs. 45 minutes ago, our daughter Katie went missing. 我叫贝丝・雅各斯 45分钟前 我们的女儿凯蒂不见了
[14:11] She’s only six years old. 她才六岁
[14:16] Last month, she started first grade. 上个月她刚上一年级
[14:20] Katie is our only child and we love her very much. 凯蒂是我们唯一的孩子 我们非常爱她
[14:25] We just want her back safe. 我们只希望她安全地回来
[14:29] The other day Katie told me 前几天 凯蒂对我说
[14:32] that she was ready to ride a big girl’s bike. 她能骑…成人自行车了
[14:43] Without training wheels. 没有辅助轮的那种
[14:47] And I promised her that she could do that on her birthday. 我答应过她 她可以在生日那天骑
[14:58] Please, whoever you are, 求你了 不管你是谁
[15:02] I hope you’re listening. 我希望你在听
[15:05] We just want our daughter back to us safely. 我们只希望我们的女儿 安全地回到我们身边
[15:17] Katie is just a little girl. 凯蒂只是一个小女孩
[15:21] She’s just a little girl who deserves another birthday. 她应该有下一个生日
[15:33] It’s only seven seconds I was able to decipher. 我只能破解七秒钟
[15:36] -But it’s seven more than we had. -What are we looking at? -但足够了 -我们看到的是什么
[15:38] Surveillance footage I retrieved off a second camera on the first floor. 我从一楼的第二台摄像机恢复的监控录像显示
[15:41] It shows Katie exiting the arcade, 凯蒂在从游乐场走出来
[15:43] follows her movements through the crowd. 穿过人群
[15:45] She went north. 向北面走去
[15:47] 无法定位匹配的目标
[15:49] Until she disappears. 然后她不见了
[15:50] Criminy, I still can’t make out who she was with. 天啊 我还是看不清和她在一起的人
[15:52] -Seven seconds. -All the images I could find, sir. -七秒 -只能找到这些画面 长官
[15:54] That’s all it takes for a child to disappear. 只需七秒就能让一个小孩消失
[15:56] If Katie was alone, the only stores in the vicinity 如果凯蒂是一个人的话 她能去的附近的商店
[15:59] she would be walking toward would be furniture, stationery or bedding. 只有家具店 文具店和床上用品店
[16:02] Nothing that a six-year-old would leave an arcade for. 一个六岁小孩不会感兴趣的
[16:05] Unless it wasn’t a store that caught her eye. 除非 吸引她的不是商店
[16:09] I once followed Todd Cortel the entire length of Silver Beach 有一次我跟着陶德・科特尔 走完了整整一个银色海滩
[16:11] because he had a kite. 就因为他有风筝
[16:12] The right bait might lure her away from the crowd. 合适的诱饵可能会引诱她离开人群
[16:24] So, what are you youngsters playing these days? 现在的年轻人都玩些什么
[16:27] I like DOA. 我喜欢
[16:30] -DOA. As in “Dead on Arrival”? -It’s Dead or Alive. -DOA 就像“到院死亡” -是“生死格斗”
[16:35] What do you like so much about it, Jeremy? 你为什么喜欢玩这个 杰瑞米
[16:37] The close combat. It’s all about timing. 近距离作战 时机是最重要的
[16:40] How well you know your enemies. Plus, I’m really good at it. 你得了解你的敌人 而且我玩得很好
[16:44] Yeah, I bet you are, kid. 我想一定是 孩子
[16:47] So, what was the first game that you walked to 你来这里之后
[16:48] when you came in here earlier? 玩的第一个游戏是什么
[17:04] The girl’s trail stops cold? 女孩的踪迹突然没有了
[17:06] Because that vent is depositing air from the food court. 通风孔在排放饮食区那来的空气
[17:08] The dog is overwhelmed by the smell. 狗被味道干扰了
[17:10] Katie? Katie Jacobs? 凯蒂 凯蒂・雅各斯
[17:15] I’m sorry, ma’am, I can’t let you do that. 抱歉 女士 我不能让你这么做
[17:17] But I’m his mother, for God’s sake. -我是他妈妈 天啊
[17:19] -Look, I understand. -I’ll take care of this. -我明白 -交给我吧
[17:22] Jeremy’s talking with two of our agents right now. 杰瑞米现在在和我们的两个探员谈话
[17:24] Well then, I should be there, too. 那我也应该在场
[17:25] Whatever’s blocking your son’s memory 你儿子现在记忆缺失
[17:27] may be exacerbated by that. 你的出现可能会使之恶化
[17:29] He might be feeling a bit responsible, somehow. 他可能感觉自己也负有责任
[17:33] One minute you’re having a lighter engraved for your husband, 前一分钟我还在为帮丈夫 买的打火机刻名字
[17:35] and the next minute Katie’s name is being paged. 下一分钟就听到了他们在呼叫凯蒂
[17:40] I never thought something like this could happen to our family. 我从来没想到我们家会遭遇这种事
[17:43] Nobody ever does. 没有人会想到
[17:48] -What are they doing to my son? -It’s a sensory method of questioning. -他们在对我的儿子做什么 -这是一种感官询问方式
[17:52] We’re hoping it’ll help Jeremy remember what happened 希望能帮助杰瑞米想起来在他发现
[17:54] before he realised Katie was gone. 凯蒂不见之前所发生的事
[17:57] I’m going to ask you to close your eyes for a minute, all right? 接下来闭上你的眼睛 好吗
[18:01] I want you to go back to when you first walked in the arcade a little earlier. 我要你回想之前你刚走进游乐场时的场景
[18:05] -Can you remember that? -Yeah. -你能想起来吗 -能
[18:07] You’re doing great, my man. 你做得很好 伙计
[18:09] In your mind I want you to try and picture what it sounded like in here. 好的 在你脑海中 我要你试着回想这里的声音
[18:14] Picture what it smelt like. 回想一下这里的味道
[18:18] -Was it crowded? -It was loud. -人多吗 -很吵闹
[18:21] Were the people loud, or were the sound effects loud? 是人的吵闹声 还是音效很吵闹
[18:24] Both. 两个都有
[18:25] -Some kid was yelling at his game. -Die! Die! Die! Die! -有个孩子边玩游戏边在那吼 -去死
[18:32] I own you. You’re mine. Now die! 你死定了 你是我的 去死
[18:38] -Jeremy, I don’t like it here. -Well, tough, because I do. -杰瑞米 我不喜欢这里 -这可难了 因为我喜欢
[18:43] -I want to find my mommy. -Stop whining. I gave you a quarter. -我要去找我妈妈 -别烦我 我给了你一枚硬币
[18:46] Now go play a game. 自己去玩游戏
[18:50] Die. Die. Die. 去死 去死 去死
[19:01] What’s making you so uncomfortable, Jeremy? 你为什么觉得难受 杰瑞米
[19:06] -I don’t like it here. -Die. Die. -我不喜欢这里 求你了
[19:18] -What was she crying about? -I don’t remember. I couldn’t hear. -她在哭喊什么 -我想不起来 我…我听不到
[19:25] Okay. Jeremy, go back to the video game. 好的 杰瑞米 继续玩电子游戏
[19:30] I was winning. 我就要赢了
[19:32] -And how’d that make you feel? -Awesome. Proud of myself. -这令你感觉如何 -棒极了 很骄傲
[19:38] -Kind of embarrassed. -Embarrassed? How? -有点难为情 -为什么难为情
[19:41] Like, people were watching me. 感觉有人在看着我
[19:44] Why were you self-conscious? Who was watching you? 你为什么会觉得难为情 谁在看着你
[19:46] I could smell her shampoo. 我能闻到她洗发精的味道
[19:49] -Katie’s? -No. -凯蒂的吗 -不是
[19:52] Please, can we just go? 拜托 我们能走了吗
[19:55] -Can we please go? -Die. Die. Die. Die. -我们能走了吗 -去死
[20:06] Jeremy, I don’t like it here. 杰瑞米 我不喜欢这里
[20:09] -You like that game? -Do you want to play? -你喜欢这游戏 是吧 -你想玩吗
[20:11] We can switch back and forth for combo attacks. 我们可以轮流进行组合攻击
[20:14] Please, can we go? 拜托 我们能走了吗
[20:17] Please, Jeremy. Get out of here. 拜托 杰瑞米 离开这
[20:22] I have extra quarters. -我有多余的硬币
[20:23] Please, Jeremy, I want an ice cream. -拜托 杰瑞米 我想吃冰淇淋
[20:31] Katie? 凯蒂
[20:35] -Katie? -Katie was asking for ice cream? -凯蒂 -凯蒂想吃冰淇淋?
[20:41] -Yeah. -Is there something else? -是的 -还有别的吗
[20:46] No. 没了
[20:50] You did good, kid. 你做得很好 孩子
[20:54] He picked up Katie’s scent on something in here. 这里的什么东西 有凯蒂的味道
[20:58] Just a lot of half eaten food, empty cups. And this. 很多吃了一半的食物 空杯子 还有这个
[21:04] -What’d you find? -Some necklace in the trash. -你找到了什么 -垃圾堆里找到项链
[21:06] Bag and label it, in case there’s any connection. 包起来贴上标签 可能有什么联系
[21:09] There is. Katie was wearing it. 的确有 凯蒂当时戴着它
[21:17] She found it in the schoolyard about a year ago. 大约一年前 她在校园里找到的
[21:20] This is 24-carat gold and the stones are real. 这是24K黄金 宝石也是真的
[21:23] Whoever lost it would have been looking for it. 失主一定会找它
[21:25] Is there any reason that Katie would have lied? 凯蒂为什么会撒谎
[21:27] No. 不
[21:29] -How far do you live from here? -About a mile. -你们住的地方离这多远 -大约1.6公里
[21:31] -Do you mind if we search your house? -Of course not. -我们可以搜查你们的房子吗 -当然可以
[21:34] What do you think you’re going to find there? 你觉得你们会发现什么
[21:37] It’s just protocol. Excuse me. 例行程序 失陪一下
[21:43] What is he not telling us? 他对我们隐瞒了什么
[21:49] The clasp is damaged, like it was ripped off of her neck. 扣子被损坏了 像是从她脖子上被扯下来的
[21:53] Then they tossed it in the trash? 然后他把它扔进了垃圾箱
[21:54] An abductor just wants to fulfil his urge and move on. 如果绑架者只想满足他的欲望
[21:57] He wouldn’t take the time. This is motivated by rage. It’s personal. 他不会浪费时间 这是受愤怒驱使的 是私人恩怨
[22:00] David Westerfield kidnapped Danielle Van Dam out of revenge 大卫・韦斯特・菲尔德 在被他母亲拒绝后
[22:02] when her mother rejected him. 出于报复绑架了丹妮尔・范达姆
[22:04] This may not be related to last week’s abduction after all. 这可能和上周的绑架案 没有丝毫联系
[22:30] Somebody lit a fire last night. 昨晚有人点了火
[22:33] Well, there’s dirty dishes for three in the kitchen, 厨房里有三个人的脏盘子
[22:35] so they eat together as a family. 他们全家人一起用餐
[22:36] Hey, my favourite movie from when I was a kid. 我小时候最喜欢的电影
[22:41] So, they watch movies together, too. 他们还一起看了电影
[22:42] By a fireplace in a house that’s in a cookie-cutter neighbourhood. 坐在壁炉旁 在这么一个模范社区
[22:47] Norman Rockwell couldn’t have painted this any cosier. 诺曼・洛克威尔也画不出 如此温馨的画面
[22:52] That’s what worries me. 这正是令我担心的
[22:55] Is there anyone in your life you would consider a threat? 你生活中有没有被你视为威胁的人
[22:58] -Why would you ask me that? -We have to explore every possibility. -你为什么问我这个 -我们得调查每一个可能性
[23:02] I don’t understand. Now you don’t think it’s connected to the other case? 我不明白 现在你们又认为这和另一起案子没有关系了
[23:05] -We’re not sure. -Why would someone we know do this? -我们不确定 -为什么是我们认识的人做的
[23:11] Katie Jacobs? 凯蒂・雅各斯
[23:14] I just have a couple of questions I want to ask you. 我想问你几个问题
[23:16] Are there any families in your neighbourhood 你们社区有没有和你们
[23:18] -that you don’t get along with? -My neighbourhood? -相处得不好的家庭 -我的社区
[23:21] Or an employee that you might have fired? 或是你开除过的一个员工
[23:23] -No. -Any child that Katie might’ve upset? -没有 -凯蒂有没有惹恼过哪个小孩
[23:25] Hold on. Hold on! Where are you going with this? 等等 你想说什么
[23:28] Katie’s necklace didn’t fall off by itself. 凯蒂的项链不是自己掉下来的
[23:30] And it’s possible that she knows the offender. 有可能她认识罪犯
[23:32] That’s crazy. I mean, why would anyone… 这太离谱了 为什么会有人…
[23:38] No, no. We get along with everyone in our neighbourhood, 不 我们邻里关系非常好
[23:41] and Katie loves all of her friends at school. 凯蒂喜欢学校里的所有朋友
[23:46] I mean, I’ve taught my daughter well. 我把我女儿教得很好
[23:50] Why would you say, “I’ve taught my daughter well,” 你为什么说“我把女儿教得很好”
[23:51] and not, “We’ve taught our daughter well”? 而不是“我们把女儿教得很好”
[23:53] You know what I mean. Why are you looking at me like that? 你懂我的意思 你为什么这样看着我
[23:58] Are there marital issues that I should know about? 你们的婚姻存在问题吗
[24:00] -Are you kidding? -Are either of you having an affair? -你在开玩笑吗 -还是你们当中一个人有外遇
[24:02] You son of a bitch, 你…
[24:03] my daughter is missing and you want to turn this around… 我女儿不见了 你却在问我这个
[24:05] I know that, and I’m concerned with finding her, 我急着想找到她
[24:08] which is why I’ve asked you the question. 所以我才问你这些问题
[24:15] -My family means everything to me. -Finding Katie is everything to me. -我的家庭是我的一切 -找到凯蒂是我的首要任务
[24:25] No. We are not participating in any affairs. 不 我们谁都没有外遇
[24:32] Okay. 好的
[24:39] Katie Jacobs? -凯蒂・雅各斯
[24:40] Katie Jacobs? Katie? -凯蒂・雅各斯
[24:43] -Katie Jacobs? Katie? -Katie? -凯蒂 -凯蒂・雅各斯 -凯蒂
[24:46] Katie’s been wetting her bed. 凯蒂会尿床
[24:50] Well, a lot of six-year-olds do. It could be bad dreams. 很多六岁小孩都会尿床 可能做恶梦了
[24:53] Some kids won’t get up at night ’cause they’re afraid of the dark. 有些孩子是不愿意半夜起来 因为他们怕黑
[25:01] Or it could be a lot more complex than that. 或者比这更为复杂
[25:04] Most girls covet their dolls, like an extension of themselves. 大多数女孩渴望洋娃娃 好像那是她们的自我延伸
[25:08] Reid, I know these signs. Acting out on her toys, wetting the bed, 瑞德 我知道这些行为 拿玩具出气 尿床
[25:12] she’s obviously covering up something about that necklace. 她显然对项链的事有所隐瞒
[25:16] -Is there something else? -No. -还有别的吗 -没了
[25:20] And her cousin might be holding something back. 她堂哥可能隐瞒了什么
[25:24] Katie’s in a lot of pain and not telling anybody, and I think I know why. 凯蒂承受着很大的痛苦 却不告诉任何人 我想我知道为什么
[25:31] -Yeah? -Hotch. -什么事 -霍奇
[25:32] I think Katie’s being molested. 我认为凯蒂一直在遭受猥亵
[25:34] And we both know the odds. 我们都知道这可能性
[25:41] Most likely by somebody under the same roof. 很可能是被生活在同一屋檐下的人
[25:43] If Mr Jacobs bought his own daughter a necklace, 雅各斯先生帮自己女儿买了一条项链
[25:44] nobody would think twice about that. So, why would Katie lie? 没有人会多想 那凯蒂为什么要撒谎
[25:48] She didn’t. 她没撒谎
[25:50] Because her father didn’t buy her the necklace. 因为项链不是她爸爸买的
[25:54] Get back here as soon as you can. 尽快回来
[25:59] We need to separate the boy and his father. Two rooms, now. 我们要隔离那男孩和他父亲 两个房间 立刻
[26:04] -Katie Jacobs? -Katie? -凯蒂・雅各斯 -凯蒂
[26:09] No, sir. 没有 长官
[26:12] What’s going on here? 这是怎么回事
[26:13] We’re questioning Jeremy in another room. 我们在另一个房间询问杰瑞米
[26:15] I know that. Why? 这我知道 为什么
[26:17] We suspect that he may know something. -我们怀疑他或许知道点什么
[26:20] -About Katie? -From you, Mr Jacobs, -关于凯蒂? -雅各斯先生 我们想
[26:22] we’d like to know more about your son. 从你这对你儿子有更多了解
[26:33] What’s going on? Did you find Katie? 发生什么事了 你们找到凯蒂了吗
[26:37] -Jeremy, how old are you? -13. -杰瑞米 你多大了 -13岁
[26:40] 13. Wow. 13岁 天啊
[26:43] You know, when I was 13, I was starting to notice girls, too. 我13岁的时候 我也开始注意女孩了
[26:48] I was curious, but I was, like, really awkward. 我很好奇 但是 我会很不好意思
[26:52] So, it was super-hard for me to talk to them. 所以我总是不敢和她们说话
[26:54] And I found that incredibly frustrating. 这令我非常沮丧
[26:58] -Why are you telling me this? -Because I think I understand you. -你为什么跟我说这个 -因为我觉得我理解你
[27:01] You’re in the arcade, a pretty girl walks in 你在游乐场 漂亮的女孩走进来
[27:05] and you get distracted by the scent of her hair, right? 你被她头发的味道分心了 是吗
[27:09] -I guess. So what? -So, you’re becoming a man. -我想是的 -那又怎么样 所以你在成为一个男人
[27:16] Believe it or not, it happens to all of us. There’s nothing wrong with that at all. 这…不管你信不信 我们所有人都会经历这个 这没有错
[27:21] -I never said there was. -And these video games that you play, -我没说过这有错 -你玩的那些电子游戏
[27:24] these cool video games allow you to explore your violent side. Right? 那些很酷的电子游戏使你探索你暴力的一面
[27:30] So, I mean, clearly, you’re intrigued. 是吗 我是指 显然你很好奇
[27:33] My only question is whether or not you acted on these curiosities. 我唯一的问题是你是否 对这好奇心付诸了行动
[27:38] You’ve experimented yet? 你是否试验过
[27:41] Shouldn’t you be looking for my cousin right now? 你现在不是应该在找我的堂妹吗
[27:46] I am looking for your cousin right now. 我现在就在找你的堂妹
[27:48] Why are you asking me these questions? 你为什么问我这些问题
[27:50] Why are you avoiding them? 你为什么要回避
[27:55] -What would you like to know? -What Jeremy’s interests are. -你们想知道些什么 -杰瑞米有什么爱好
[28:00] Computer. He likes to be on the computer. He spends hours at a time. 电脑 他爱玩电脑 一玩就是好几个小时
[28:07] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[28:08] -Who does he socialize with? -I don’t know, kids at school, I suppose. -他都和谁一起玩的 -我不知道 我猜学校里的孩子
[28:14] You live under the same roof but you can’t name any of his friends? 你们生活在一起 但是你不知道他有哪些朋友
[28:18] He spends hours in his room, 他在自己的房间一待就是几个小时
[28:20] listening to that metal music I don’t understand. 听那些我不懂的金属音乐
[28:24] Has he always been this distant with you, or is this something new? 他和你一直都这么疏远吗 还是最近才发生的
[28:27] No, I guess… 不 我想…
[28:30] I guess it’s always been like this. That’s why I don’t find it odd. 我想一直都是如此 所以我不觉得这奇怪
[28:35] Well, we did some checking, and we found out that 我们查过了 我们发现
[28:38] Jeremy, at the ripe age of 13, has a record. 杰瑞米 在13岁时有过犯罪记录
[28:41] For stealing, six months ago. We knew that. 偷窃 六个月前 这我们知道
[28:44] -And that didn’t strike you as odd? -He stole earrings for a girl he liked. -你不觉得这奇怪吗 -他为一个他喜欢的女孩偷了耳环
[28:51] When I was his age, I probably did the same thing. 我在他这么大时 我可能也做过同样的事
[28:54] He must’ve really wanted to make an impression on her. 他一定很想讨好她
[28:57] Make her feel special. 让她觉得自己很特别
[28:58] So we checked the record, and they were very valuable. 因为我们查过记录 那副耳环非常贵重
[29:02] We reprimanded him. 我们训斥过他
[29:03] -What was her name? -Who? -她叫什么名字 -谁
[29:07] The girl Jeremy liked so much he stole for her. 杰瑞米喜欢的那个女孩
[29:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:13] We’re his parents. He’s 13 years old. 我们是他的父母 他13岁
[29:15] If he hadn’t been arrested, 如果他没有被逮捕
[29:18] we probably wouldn’t even know that he was interested in girls. 我们可能都不知道他对女孩感兴趣
[29:29] -JJ, can I get a minute? -Excuse me, where’s my brother? -珍珍 能谈谈吗 -抱歉 我哥在哪
[29:33] -He’s being questioned, sir. -About Jeremy? -他在接受讯问 先生 -问杰瑞米的事
[29:36] Do you think Jeremy knows something? 你们觉得杰瑞米知道什么
[29:38] -We don’t know the answer to that yet. -Oh, God. -我们暂时还不知道 -天啊
[29:41] Believe me, when we do know something, 相信我 如果我们知道点什么
[29:43] you guys will be the first people we tell. 会第一个告诉你们
[29:44] Well, we have to trust that. 我们得相信他们
[29:49] Excuse us. 失陪
[29:53] -Well, that was strange. -What? -这很奇怪 -怎么了
[29:58] You would think during a time like this, 在这种情况下
[30:00] Susan would want to know why her son’s being detained. 苏珊应该会想知道 她儿子为什么会被扣留
[30:04] She didn’t even look to us for an answer. 她连问都没问我们
[30:07] Look at her. She’s relaxed enough to sit down. 看看她 她放松地坐在那
[30:09] Maybe protecting what composure she has left? 可能在故作镇定
[30:14] Or protecting someone else. 或在保护另一个人
[30:16] Hey, Jeremy, do you know what I do for the FBI? 杰瑞米 你知道我 在联邦调查局是做什么吗
[30:19] -No. -Study human behaviour. -不知道 -研究人类行为
[30:22] Like, the way you’re pushing your chair away from me? 就像 你把椅子推得离我越来越远
[30:26] That tells me that what I’m saying is making you uncomfortable. 这代表我说的话令你感到了不舒服
[30:28] Like you’re trying to distance yourself from me. 就像是你在拉开我们之间的距离
[30:32] Maybe from what I’m capable of reading about you. 也许是因为害怕我能读出你的想法
[30:35] -Whatever. -Case in point, -随便 -一个很好的例子
[30:38] you bite your inner cheek. It’s a nervous tic. 你会咬自己的内脸颊 这是紧张的表现
[30:42] Like you’re holding onto something. You’re doing it right now. 比如你在紧紧握着什么 就像现在这样
[30:46] You were also doing it inside the arcade. 你在游乐场时也是这样
[30:49] And I think you were doing it because… Maybe, I don’t know, 我认为你这么做是因为 我不知道
[30:53] maybe you remembered something more than what you told us. 或许你想起了什么 却没有告诉我们
[30:56] No. I told you everything. 没有 我什么都说了
[30:59] I don’t know. I don’t think you told us everything. 我不这么认为 我认为你没有全部告诉我们
[31:01] I think something else happened inside that arcade, 我认为游乐场里 还发生了别的事
[31:03] something you haven’t told anybody yet. 这件事你没有告诉过任何人
[31:08] Mr Jacobs, have a seat. 雅各斯先生 请坐
[31:16] Did Jeremy and Katie spend a lot of time together? 杰瑞米和凯蒂经常在一起吗
[31:20] Our families spend a lot of time together. 我们两家人经常在一起
[31:22] -He likes his cousin. -Does that make you jealous? -他喜欢他堂妹 -你会吃醋吗
[31:26] What? Why would it? 什么 我为什么要吃醋
[31:32] Why would it? 为什么
[31:36] We found that in the trash. 我们在垃圾堆里找到的
[31:41] How is it that you know your six-year-old niece 你知道你六岁的侄女
[31:44] likes to read books and play dress-up, 喜欢看书 喜欢打扮自己
[31:47] but you don’t know the first thing about your own son? 却对自己的儿子一无所知 这是为什么
[31:49] Typically molesters only pay attention to the children that they’re grooming, 通常猥亵者只会关注他们骚扰的孩子
[31:52] ignoring even their own. 甚至忽略自己的孩子
[31:55] Katie wore that necklace because you told her to. 凯蒂戴着那条项链 因为是你叫她戴的
[31:59] Because you told her she was special. As if the sexual abuse wasn’t enough. 因为你对她说她与众不同 就好像性虐待还不够
[32:03] -Is that when it started? -When what started? -是从那时候开始的吗 -开始什么
[32:05] When you gave Katie the necklace, when she started wetting the bed, 你送凯蒂项链的时候 当她开始尿床的时候
[32:07] when her parents came to you and Susan 当她父母来找你和苏珊
[32:09] wondering why their daughter locked herself in her room. 好奇为什么他们的女儿 会把自己锁在房间
[32:11] Was that when it started? Is that when the molestation started? 是从那时候开始的吗 猥亵是从那时候开始的吗
[32:14] -This is ridiculous. -You couldn’t help yourself, could you? -这太离谱了 -你忍不住 是吗
[32:17] -You’re crazy. -Like so many little girls before. -你疯了 -和以前这么多小女孩一样
[32:20] -I want to get out of here. -You started spending -我要离开这 -你和她在一起的时间
[32:21] more time with her and telling her she was special. 越来越久 你告诉她她与众不同
[32:23] -I’m not listening to you. -You knew it was sick. -我不要听你说话 -你知道这很变态
[32:25] -Your brother’s own daughter. -Shut up! -你弟弟的亲生女儿 -闭嘴
[32:26] -Did she outgrow your preference? -Shut up! -她长大了 失去你的偏爱 -闭嘴
[32:28] -Did she get too old for you? -No! -你是不是觉得她太大了 -不
[32:43] No. 不
[32:47] I may have done some things that 我或许是做过一些
[32:50] you couldn’t possibly understand. 你无法理解的事
[32:54] But I would never hurt Katie. 但我绝不会伤害凯蒂
[33:14] Whoever ripped the necklace off Katie did it in a rage. 从凯蒂脖子上扯下项链的人 是在一怒之下这么干的
[33:16] And he just seems broken. 他似乎崩溃了
[33:23] One minute I’m having a lighter engraved for my husband, 前一分钟 我还在为帮丈夫 买的打火机刻名字
[33:25] and the next minute Katie’s name is being paged. 下一分钟就听到了 他们在呼叫凯蒂
[33:31] You know, for probably the most stressful day of your life, 这应该是你一生中最紧张的一天
[33:34] I haven’t seen you light one cigarette. 我没见你抽过一支烟
[33:37] I quit over a month ago. 我戒了 一个多月前
[33:42] You’d think after all my years in retail, I’d hate the mall, 你觉得我从事零售业这么久
[33:45] but it was convenient. 我会讨厌商场 但是这很方便
[33:54] I don’t think the aunt is telling us everything, and this could get dicey. 我觉得凯蒂的伯母对我们有所隐瞒 这可能很危险
[34:01] -Susan. -What is it? -苏珊 -什么事
[34:03] -I need to speak with Susan. -Why? What happened? -我要和苏珊说几句 -为什么 发生什么了
[34:05] -Did you find her? -No, not yet. -你们找到她了吗 -还没有
[34:06] -Is it about Jeremy? -No. -是关于杰瑞米的事吗 -不是
[34:08] -No. I need to speak with you. -Richard? -理查 -我要和你说几句话
[34:10] -Can you come this way? -Ma’am. Sir. -能到这边来吗
[34:11] What are you doing? What’s this about? 你要干什么 什么事
[34:12] -You used to work in retail? -Susan! -你过去从事零售业 -苏珊
[34:14] -I’m sorry. How is that… -Anything that you need to say to her, 抱歉 这和…
[34:16] -you should be able to say to us! -I understand. -你应该 -我明白
[34:17] -You mentioned it earlier. -So what? -你之前提到过 -那又怎么样
[34:20] What you didn’t tell me was you used to work in this mall. Years ago. 你没有说的是 你过去就在这个商场工作
[34:24] She’s getting information. 几年前
[34:25] What does that have to do with anything? 这有什么关系
[34:26] Susan? Do you know something? 苏珊 你知道些什么吗
[34:29] You know this building like the back of your hand. 你对这栋大楼了如指掌
[34:31] Earlier, you made sure to separate from the group. 一开始 你确保大家在人群中分开
[34:34] -Someone tell us something! -What the hell is happening? -快告诉我们 -究竟是怎么回事
[34:37] Oh, my God, Susan. What do you know? 天啊 苏珊 你知道些什么
[34:42] -Oh, God! -Come on, let’s go. -天啊 -快 我们走
[34:44] -Susie, what do you know? -Sue, what did you do to Katie? -苏珊 你知道些什么 -你对凯蒂做了什么
[34:46] -Susan! Susan! -What did you do? -苏珊 -她做了什么
[34:48] -Susan, what do you know? -What did you do to her? -苏珊 你知道些什么 -你对她做了什么
[34:55] -What did you do with Katie? -Why would you ask me that? -你对凯蒂做了什么 -你为什么问我这个
[34:59] You and Richard have been playing the happy family, 你和理查一直在假扮模范夫妻
[35:01] when the truth is, you’ve been separated. 事实是你们早已经分居了
[35:04] Why else didn’t you realise he hasn’t had a cigarette in over a month? 否则你为什么会不知道 他戒烟已经一个多月了
[35:06] He has no use for a new lighter. 他根本不需要新打火机
[35:08] Richard and I have been trying to work things out. 我和理查一直在想办法解决
[35:11] Did you really believe 你真的相信
[35:13] that getting rid of that little girl would take away his sickness? 解决掉那个小女孩 能治好他的变态吗
[35:19] -You’re not making a bit of sense. -Did it occur to you last week? -我听不懂你在说什么 -你上个星期就发现了吗
[35:23] After you saw on the news that a little girl was snatched from a local mall 你在新闻上看到一个小女孩 在当地的一个商场里被绑架了
[35:27] and found dead three days later? 三天后尸体被人发现
[35:31] There are two seasonal storage closets at the end of that hall, Jim. 那条走廊尽头有两个 季节性储藏室 吉姆
[35:33] You check those. We’ll take the ones upstairs. 你去看看那里 我们去看楼上的
[35:36] Did you duct tape her mouth, too? 你还用胶带封了她的嘴
[35:39] You know if you do that to someone with asthma, they can die? 她有哮喘 你知不知道 这样她可能会死
[35:41] But I guess you already figured that, didn’t you? 我猜你早知道了 不是吗
[35:44] This was not supposed to happen to my family. 这种事不该发生在我家的
[35:46] It didn’t just happen, Susan. You took her. 不是它自己发生的 苏珊 是你绑架了她
[35:49] A six-year-old, vulnerable child who trusted you. 一个六岁的手无寸铁的孩子
[35:52] Who trusted your husband. 她相信你 相信你丈夫
[35:55] -You need to tell me where she is. -I don’t know what you’re talking about. -你得告诉我她在哪里 -我不知道你在说什么
[36:09] This is how Katie sees herself. Self-loathing. Dirty. 这就是凯蒂眼里的自己 自我厌弃 肮脏
[36:16] Disgusting. That is what your husband made her feel. 恶心 这一切都是你丈夫造成的
[36:22] Those nights that she would stay at your house 她住在你们家的那些夜晚
[36:24] and he would sneak into her room and tell her not to make a sound. 他会悄悄溜进她的房间 叫她不要发出声音
[36:27] No, please don’t do that. 不 求你别说了
[36:28] Do you have any idea how terrified she must have been? 你知不知道她有多么害怕
[36:32] -How confused? -No. -多么困惑 -不
[36:33] While you lay awake protecting an animal 而你却醒着 保护一头禽兽
[36:37] -who will always have those urges. -No. No. -他永远会有这样的冲动 -不要
[36:39] -And always has. -Don’t, please don’t. -一直都有 -不 求你别说了
[36:41] There’s nothing left for you to protect, Susan. 你没有可以保护的东西了 苏珊
[36:43] Instead of shielding her from more pain, 非但没有保护她免受更多的痛苦
[36:46] you blamed her for your own. 你还把自己的错怪在她身上
[36:48] -No. No. No, I didn’t. -Yes, you did. -没有 -你有
[36:51] You have robbed Katie of her childhood. 你夺走了凯蒂的童年
[36:53] Are you going to steal the rest of her life from her as well? 现在你还要偷走她剩下的人生吗
[36:56] -No, enough! -Where is she? -不 够了 -她在哪
[37:11] -Katie? -Katie! -凯蒂 -凯蒂
[37:13] All right, take it apart, guys. Every box. Every shelf. 好的 分头行动 每个盒子 每个架子
[37:16] -Katie? -Katie! -凯蒂 -凯蒂
[37:19] This whole pile back here. I need two guys in this aisle. 这里一大堆东西 两个人来这条走道
[37:23] -In between these files. -Jim, why don’t you check this room? -检查这里 这两个通道中间 -吉姆 你去看看这个房间
[37:25] 我们去那里
[37:26] -是的 把它拉开 -凯蒂
[37:28] Hey, you guys, clear this room for me. Let’s go. 检查这个房间 我们走
[37:30] -Katie Jacobs. -Katie? -凯蒂・雅各斯 -凯蒂
[37:34] I got her! I got her! 凯蒂 我找到她了
[37:42] Hey, we need a medic. Somebody move. Let’s go. 我们需要医务人员 快去找人 快点
[37:44] I can’t find a pulse. 我找不到脉搏
[37:46] Tip her head back, open her airway. Ready? One, two, three… 让她的头往后仰 打开她的嘴巴
[37:47] 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[37:57] Come on, Katie. 加油 凯蒂
[38:19] -Katie! -Come on, sweetie. -凯蒂 -加油 宝贝
[38:20] Come on, sweetie. Wake up. 醒醒
[39:45] -Is Katie going to be all right? -She will eventually. -凯蒂会没事吗 -她会没事的
[39:59] I heard her call my mom’s name. That’s what I remembered before. 我听见她叫我妈妈的名字 这是我之前记得的
[40:07] We get it, kid. It’s your mom. 我们知道了 孩子 是你妈妈
[40:15] -What’s going to happen to me now? -I don’t know, Jeremy, but -我要去哪 -我不知道 杰瑞米
[40:20] we’re going to make sure you’re all right. Okay? 但我们会保证让你没事的 好吗
[40:27] Let’s go. 我们走
[40:33] Susan consoling Katie’s mother is an image 苏珊安慰凯蒂的母亲
[40:36] that’s going to haunt me for a while. 这幅画面会在我脑海中挥之不去
[40:38] Well, we could have been left haunted by a lot worse. 是的 本会是更悲惨的画面
[41:11] The thing is, there’s still a guy out there who hasn’t been caught. 问题是还有一个人在逍遥法外 没有被抓到
[41:15] I know. And there always will be. 我知道 永远都会有
[41:20] But today we made a difference. 但今天我们抓到了一个
[41:23] I’ll tell you one thing. If I had a kid, man, 说真的 如果我有小孩
[41:25] I wouldn’t still be standing here. 我现在就不会站在这里了
[41:29] -I’ll see you around. -Take it easy. -再见 -再见
[41:39] -She’s coming. -Thanks. -她来了 -谢谢
[41:50] -He’s asleep. -Just five minutes. -他睡着了 -五分钟就行
[42:17] G. K. Chesterton wrote, 切斯特顿曾写道
[42:19] “Fairytales do not tell children that dragons exist. “童话故事不会告诉小孩 有龙的存在”
[42:23] “Children already know that dragons exist. “小孩早已知道龙的存在”
[42:26] “Fairytales tell children that dragons can be killed.” “童话故事告诉小孩 龙是可以被杀死的”
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme