时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yeah, a bone spur. I know, it’s ridiculous. | 对 是一根骨刺 我知道 的确很扯 |
[00:06] | And Tom wants to have another baby, did I mention this? | 汤姆还想再要一个孩子 他跟你说了吗 |
[00:10] | Let’s see, I’m 38 years old, | 听我分析一下 我38岁了 |
[00:13] | and I have runaway bones growing out of my feet. | 脚上长了根不听话的骨头 |
[00:20] | -Nineteen? -You’re guessing again. | -是19吗 -你又乱猜了 |
[00:22] | -Because I don’t know. -Because you’re not focusing. | -因为我不知道 -因为你不专心 |
[00:26] | Fifteen. | 是15吗 |
[00:29] | -Damn it. -Hey, what kind of language is that? | -真该死 -喂 这是什么用语 |
[00:32] | -Mom says it all the time. -Mom is a grown-up. | -妈妈经常这样说 -妈妈是成年人 |
[00:36] | I know I always wanted a girl, | 虽然我一直想要个女儿 |
[00:38] | but now that I have two boys, it just seems… | 但我已经有了两个儿子 感觉… |
[00:40] | Oh, damn it. No, I just spilled some wine. | 真该死 没事 只是弄洒了一点酒 |
[00:45] | Well, it’s doable. I got my whole life ahead of me, right? | 其实也能做到 将来的生活还很漫长 对吧 |
[00:51] | Lynn? Hello? Great. | 琳 喂?这下可好 |
[00:58] | Tom, could you get that? | 汤姆 你去开门好吗 |
[01:00] | It’s probably Carol returning the dish from the potluck. | 可能是卡萝来归还 上次聚餐的盘子 |
[01:02] | You, focus. | 你给我专心做题 |
[01:15] | Hey, it just ran out in front of the car. Is it yours? | 你好 它突然冲到了车子前面 这是你们家的吗 |
[01:20] | Oh, my gosh. No, we don’t have a cat. | 天啊 不是 我们没养猫 |
[01:24] | Could it maybe be one of your neighbours’? | 会不会是你们邻居家的 |
[01:25] | -I guess it’s possible. -Is it dead? | -不知道 有可能 -它死了吗 |
[01:28] | Hayden, go in the other room. | 海顿 到另一个房间去 |
[01:31] | -It looks like there’s a tag. -Don’t touch it. It might have a disease. | -上面好像有个标签 -别碰 它说不定有病 |
[01:34] | There’s a number, do you think maybe I could use your telephone? | 上面有数字 我能不能用一下你们的电话 |
[01:38] | -It’s not working. -What do you mean, it’s not working? | -电话不能用 -什么叫不能用了 |
[01:40] | I don’t know, it died. Maybe the batteries? | 我也不知道 电话断了 可能电池没电了 |
[01:43] | -You can use my cell. -Thanks. | -你可以用我的手机 -谢谢 |
[01:45] | Hey, those are some pretty nice clubs. You must be a good player. | 球杆真漂亮 你一定打得很好 |
[01:48] | Yeah, they’re nice clubs, but my game is a wreck. | 对 球杆很好 但我打球很逊 |
[01:52] | -That’s weird. There’s no signal. -You got a bag? | -奇怪 竟然没信号 -你们有袋子吗 |
[01:55] | -A bag? -Like she said, it might have a disease. | -袋子? -正如她说的 它可能有病 |
[01:59] | Oh, yeah, sure. Just a second. | 有 好的 请等一下 |
[02:01] | -You want to step in? -Yeah, thank you. | -你想进来吗 -好 谢谢 |
[02:08] | I don’t see why we have to get him a bag. | 我不明白 为什么要拿袋子给他 |
[02:10] | -It’s called being neighbourly. -He’s not our neighbour. | -这是为了做个好邻居 -他不是咱们的邻居 |
[02:13] | Do we have to argue about this? | 有必要为这事吵架吗 |
[02:15] | Excuse me for not wanting a dead animal brought into my house. | 我不希望有死动物 拿进我们家来 这有什么错 |
[02:24] | Sorry, my friend is a little shook up. He was driving when we, you know… | 不好意思 我朋友有点吓倒了 刚才是他在开车 结果 |
[02:29] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没事 |
[02:32] | Little guy’s a load, should maybe double bag it. | 这小家伙很重 或许应该多套个袋子 |
[02:36] | Look, guys, we were just getting ready to eat. | 两位 我们准备吃饭了 |
[02:39] | Family dinner, that’s nice. Come home from playing golf, | 家庭聚餐 真好 打完高尔夫球回家 |
[02:42] | have a nice meal, nice family, you’re a lucky guy. | 与家人一起享用美餐 你真幸运 |
[02:45] | Yeah, so if you guys don’t mind? | 是的 如果两位不介意的话 |
[02:50] | What are we supposed to do with the cat? | 那我们怎么处理这只猫 |
[02:52] | -I don’t know. Take it to a vet, I guess. -What’s a vet going to do? It’s dead. | -不知道 我猜可以送到兽医那里 -兽医能有什么办法 它已经死了 |
[02:58] | Hey, what kind of clubs are these anyway? | 对了 这是什么牌的球杆 |
[03:00] | -Guys, I don’t want any trouble. -We’ll call the police. | -两位 我不想惹麻烦 -我们会报警的 |
[03:03] | How you gonna do that? You could yell, I guess. | 你怎么报警 不过你可以大叫 |
[03:07] | You have to be real loud, though. | 但是要叫得很大声 |
[03:09] | Look, this is ridiculous, you guys get out… | 听着 太离谱了 你们给我走 |
[03:11] | -Don’t touch me, bitch! -What the hell do you think you… | -别碰我 -你以为你是什么人 |
[03:13] | -Dad! -Boys, get in your room. | -爸爸 -孩子们 回房间去 |
[03:16] | No, boys, stay. | 不 孩子们 留下吧 |
[03:21] | The Halbert family. They were murdered in their home, last night, | 这是哈柏特一家 昨晚他们在家中被杀 |
[03:24] | in the Denver suburb of Cherry Creek. | 案发在丹佛郊区的樱桃溪 |
[03:26] | It’s the third home invasion like this in the last month. | 这是上个月第三起 同类入室行凶案 |
[03:28] | They kill everyone. | 每个人都会被杀死 |
[03:30] | Parents, kids, pets if they have them. Always families, nice neighbourhoods. | 父母、孩子 如果有宠物也会被杀死 都是一家人 附近治安很好 |
[03:34] | What do they take? | 他们拿走了什么 |
[03:35] | Nothing they can’t fit in their pockets. Cash, jewellery. | 都是口袋能装的小物品 比如现金和珠宝 |
[03:38] | There are hundreds of ways to get cash and jewels | 要抢钱和珠宝有很多方法 |
[03:39] | without killing entire families. | 不必杀死全家人 |
[03:41] | That’s why home invasions are so hard to profile, multiple motives. | 所以入室行凶很难剖绘 动机有很多 |
[03:44] | National statistics show an uptick in home invasions over the last few years. | 过去几年 全国入室行凶 统计资料有所上升 |
[03:48] | Eighteen percent in Colorado. | 科罗拉多州上升了 百分之18 |
[03:50] | Yeah, you know it’s bad if they’re inviting us back. | 如果他们邀请我们回去 事情会不太好办 |
[03:52] | Back? | 为什么说回去 |
[03:53] | Things went bad after the JonBenet Ramsey case, | 女童乔宾娜一案发生后 我们的关系不太好 |
[03:55] | when a couple of agents publicly criticised local detectives. | 几个探员 公开批评地方的警探 |
[03:58] | They didn’t need us to make them look bad. | 就算没有我们 他们一样很丢脸 |
[03:59] | And that was in Boulder. | 而且那件事发生在波尔德 |
[04:00] | Yeah, but the state-wide media ran with it and it took on a life of its own. | 对 但全国性的媒体报导过 事情后来有些失控 |
[04:03] | I talked to a Lieutenant Nellis. Trust me, they want our help. | 我跟奈里斯副队长通过电话 他们真心想要我们帮忙 |
[04:07] | They need it. The first two invasions were 20 days apart, | 他们确实需要帮忙 头两起行凶相隔20天 |
[04:11] | this last one was just nine days later. | 最近的一起发生在九天后 |
[04:13] | So, they’re killing in faster cycles, acquiring a taste. | 他们杀人的频率加快了 形成了一种爱好 |
[04:16] | And getting better at it every time. | 而且一次比一次更拿手 |
[04:55] | “In the city, crime is taken as emblematic of class and race. | 城市里的犯罪 往往带有阶级和种族的印记 |
[04:58] | “In the suburbs, though, it’s intimate and psychological, | 而郊区的犯罪则较为亲密 有心理学上的特点 |
[05:02] | “resistant to generalisation, a mystery of the individual soul.” | 无法归纳 因人而异 |
[05:07] | Barbara Ehrenreich. | 芭芭拉艾伦瑞克 |
[05:10] | Home invasions typically involve the elderly and single females. | 入室行凶通常涉及 年长者和单身女性 |
[05:14] | The fact that entire families are being targeted suggests multiple UnSubs. | 这些案子里 全家人都成了攻击目标 说明不明嫌犯不止一人 |
[05:17] | Could mean gang-related, revenge motive, personal business. | 也许跟黑帮有关 是出于复仇动机 私人恩怨 |
[05:20] | I don’t think any of these victims are running in gang circles. | 我看这些受害者 都不是黑帮圈的人 |
[05:23] | Sewing circles, more like it. PTA moms, grey flannel dads. | 她们倒很可能 加入了缝纫小组 参加家长教师联谊会的妈妈 穿灰色法兰绒的爸爸 |
[05:28] | -These guys are killing the Cleavers. -Strange. | -“天才小麻烦”里 那种典型家庭 -奇怪 |
[05:30] | -The pattern? -No, the Cleavers. | –你是说作案模式吗 -片中姓氏的意思 是“切肉刀” |
[05:33] | Of all the names for a 1950s idyllic TV family. | 50年代乡村剧集里 那些著名的家庭 |
[05:35] | I mean, it’s rife with violent implication. | 充满了含有暴力色彩的暗示 |
[05:38] | Kind of makes you wonder how the writers really felt about suburbia, huh? | 不知道作者对郊区人民有什么看法 |
[05:41] | Focus, please. | 请专心案件 |
[05:42] | Okay, what about class-based uprising, Helter Skelter? | 好吧 会不会是 阶级引起的暴动 |
[05:47] | There’s no graffiti, no messages, at least not visible ones. | 黑人白人种族战争 没有留下涂鸦和标语 至少不明显 |
[05:49] | -There’s no rituals. -You know, Manson’s aim | -没有相关的仪式 -曼森的目的 |
[05:51] | was to start a race war, there’s no proof of any hate crime here. | 是诱发种族战争 这个案件里 没有仇恨犯罪的迹象 |
[05:54] | The parent murders are brutal, messy, the instruments vary. | 父母被杀的方式很残酷 场面血腥 凶器有很多种 |
[05:57] | Golf club, kitchen knife, iron. | 高尔夫球杆、菜刀、熨斗 |
[06:01] | Household implements, symbols of family. | 家居用具 它们是家庭的象征 |
[06:03] | But the kids were different. They died by injection, pentobarbital. | 但孩子的死法不同 他们被注射了 动物麻醉剂而死 |
[06:06] | It’s a barbiturate, sometimes used as an anti-convulsant for epileptics, | 是一种巴比妥类药物 有时用于治疗 癫痫引起的痉挛 |
[06:09] | anxiety disorders and state executions. | 还有焦虑症和情绪失控 |
[06:11] | The invasions are well-planned. Phone lines are cut. | 行凶手法计划周详 电话线被切断 |
[06:14] | Ligature marks show the parents were bound and gagged. | 父母身上有勒痕 他们被捆绑过 堵住了嘴 |
[06:16] | Looks like these guys had some robbery experience. | 看来他们过去有抢劫的经验 |
[06:19] | And then found their true calling. | 然后找到了最擅长的一行 |
[06:25] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的痕迹 |
[06:27] | -Same as the other two houses, right? -Yeah. | -跟另外两家人一样 对吧 -是的 |
[06:30] | So, it’s late and the doorbell rings, I come over and I flip the switch. | 天很晚了 门铃响起 我走过来 打开灯的开关 |
[06:47] | They made it dark. No one sees anything if they’re walking by. | 他们把灯弄熄了 如果他们从这里走过 谁也看不到 |
[06:50] | But I can still see through the peephole. | 但我从门镜里还是看得到 |
[06:59] | If you look like trouble, I might not let you in. | 如果你一脸恶相 我可能不会放你进来 |
[07:01] | But if you look non-threatening, maybe I open up. | 但如果你看上去没有威胁 我可能会开门 |
[07:05] | So, the occupants either knew them or they lied their way in. | 要么是住户认识他们 要么是他们靠撒谎进门的 |
[07:08] | With this kind of overkill, there’s usually history. | 杀伤的手法过度暴力 通常是有历史的 |
[07:11] | Right, if it was just about eliminating witnesses, | 是的 如果只是为了消灭证人 |
[07:14] | it would never have been so vicious. This is rage. | 场面不会这么狠毒 这是愤怒的表现 |
[07:17] | -You think they know the families? -It’s possible. | -你觉得他们认识这家人? -有可能 |
[07:19] | And then, there’s the kids. Tucked in, quiet, orderly, controlled. | 而孩子们都裹好了被子 安安静静 很守规矩 在控制之下 |
[07:24] | Speaks to an introvert with some capacity for remorse. | 说明这是个内向的人 有悔恨的可能 |
[07:28] | -Two profiles. -Two UnSubs. | -两种剖绘 -两个不明嫌犯 |
[07:30] | -Have these chairs been moved? -No, it’s all how we found it. | -这些椅子被移动过吗 -没有 发现时就是这样 |
[07:34] | So, they’ve been positioned to face the area where the parents were killed. | 它们摆在父母被杀的区域的对面 |
[07:38] | Everything’s been cleared out, like a stage. | 整个场面被摆成了一个舞台 |
[07:41] | It’s entertainment. They sit and watch the parents die. | 这是一场娱乐演出 他们坐在那里看着父母死去 |
[07:47] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[07:48] | I came by about 9:00 to return the Pyrex. | 我大约九点过来归还 耐热玻璃盘 |
[07:52] | No one answered when I rang the bell, but lights were on inside. | 我按门铃时没人应门 但里面亮着灯 |
[07:56] | Did you happen to look in the windows? | 你从窗户往里面看了吗 |
[07:58] | Not then, no. I had my cell phone, I was gonna call, | 当时没有 我带了手机 我想打个电话 |
[08:02] | but I couldn’t get a signal, which was strange. | 但是没有信号 非常奇怪 |
[08:05] | Why was that strange? | 为什么觉得奇怪 |
[08:06] | You always get a signal here, there’s a tower on the next block. | 这里一向有信号 隔壁街区就有个发射塔 |
[08:09] | I left the dish, this morning it was still here. | 我把盘子放下了 今天早上盘子还在 |
[08:14] | So I came over. That’s when I looked inside. | 所以我就过来了 然后我往里面看了看 |
[08:18] | -And you called the police on your cell? -Yeah. | -你是用手机报警的? -是的 |
[08:24] | These guys don’t lack confidence, | 他们一点也不缺自信 |
[08:26] | targeting entire families is a high-risk endeavour. | 以一家人为目标 是风险很大的做法 |
[08:28] | It’s possible they’re minimising that risk | 他们可能是让房子里的 |
[08:30] | by jamming cell phones inside the house so no one can call out. | 手机信号受到干扰 把风险降到最低 没人能打电话出去 |
[08:33] | High-tech, that narrows the profile, right? | 这是高科技 剖绘的范围缩小了吧 |
[08:34] | Not really. | 也不然 |
[08:35] | You can buy a handheld jammer online for, what, 100 bucks? | 花一百块 就能上网买到手携干扰器 |
[08:38] | I could use one of those next time I go to the movies. | 下次去看电影的时候 我应该带一台 |
[08:43] | -Hey, girl, you’re on speaker, behave. -Or what, you’ll spank me? | -女孩 我开了扩音器 说话要小心 -不然你会打我屁股吗 |
[08:50] | So, I’ve been searching the area for unsolved robberies. | 我搜索了这个地区的 尚未侦破的绑架案 |
[08:52] | I’ve found four with similar elements, phone lines cut, small valuables only. | 我找到四起手法类似的 剪断了电话线 只偷了小型值钱物品 |
[08:57] | -Occupants tied up? -Yes, but no homicides. | -住户被捆起来了吗 -是的 但是没发生凶杀 |
[08:59] | Thanks, doll face. I’ll call you back. | 好 谢谢你 娃娃脸 我回头打给你 |
[09:01] | If this is our guy, something made them graduate to murder. | 如果这是我们要找的人 某件事让他们升级到了谋杀 |
[09:04] | If we can figure out what that trigger was, | 如果能查出 是什么事触发了他们 |
[09:06] | it might tell us how they choose their victims. | 也许能猜出他们 挑选受害者的条件 |
[09:08] | That would help. I’ve been looking into victimology, | 那样帮助会很大 我分析了受害者的特点 |
[09:10] | and so far there’s really nothing to connect the families. | 目前 几个家庭间毫无关联 |
[09:13] | Different political affiliations, different careers, | 不同的政治归属 不同的工作 |
[09:16] | different school systems. At this point it simply appears | 不同的学校系统 目前看来 |
[09:20] | the UnSubs are targeting their victims at random. | 不明嫌犯的受害目标 是随机的 |
[09:22] | “A reunion is in your future.” Hey, what do you think that means? | “不久后会有一场重聚” 你觉得这个是什么意思 |
[09:27] | It doesn’t mean nothing. It’s a gimmick. | 什么意思也没有 纯粹是耍噱头 |
[09:48] | Hey, it’s your turn. See anything you like? | 好了 到你了 看到喜欢的吗 |
[09:54] | -We just don’t think it’s a good idea. -You haven’t even thought about it. | -我们觉得这主意不太好 -不 你们还没考虑过 |
[09:57] | You’re just too young | 你还太小 |
[09:58] | to spend a weekend with some boy, it’s that simple. | 不适合 跟男孩子一起度周末 |
[10:00] | -No, it’s a whole group of us, Dad. -No. | -就这么简单 -不 我们一群人的 爸爸 |
[10:04] | Look, I’ve earned some capital here. | 听我说 我也赚钱了 |
[10:06] | I should be able to spend it however I want. | 我应该想怎么花就怎么花 |
[10:08] | -Who are you? George Bush? -Don’t laugh at me. | -你是乔治布什吗 -别笑我 |
[10:11] | Gosh, I do everything you’ve ever wanted. | 真过分 你们让我做什么我都会做 |
[10:13] | Summer job, student government, drill team… | -暑期工、学生会、舞蹈团 |
[10:15] | -You like drill. -Are you kidding? | -你很喜欢舞蹈团的 -开什么玩笑 |
[10:17] | I do it to pad my resume, | 参加那个 只是为了给履历润色 |
[10:19] | to fulfil your dreams of getting me into a good college. | 为了实现你的梦想 让我进一所好大学 |
[10:21] | That’s not fair, Carrie. | 这样说不公平 凯莉 |
[10:24] | You know, just because you two were losers in high school, | 就算你们两个高中 过得很失败 |
[10:27] | doesn’t give you the right to take it out on me. | 也没有剥夺我 享受高中的权力 |
[10:30] | -你去哪 -去洗手 | |
[10:34] | Hey, you ever think about going home? | 你有没有想过回家 |
[10:38] | -No. -Visit the folks? | -没有 -探访一下父母 |
[10:42] | Might be time. | 现在大概是时候了 |
[10:43] | I don’t want to ever go back there. Not ever. | 我再也不想回去了 永远都不要 |
[10:48] | I’m bored. | 我很无聊 |
[10:50] | Pick somebody, or I’m taking your turn. | 快挑个人 不然我要抢走你的机会 |
[11:01] | 不久后会有一场重聚 | |
[11:03] | Reunion. | 重聚 |
[11:32] | Hey, it just ran out in front of my car, is it yours? | 你好 它刚刚跑到了我的车子前 是你们家的吗 |
[12:31] | -My God, what happened to you? -They killed us. | -天啊 你这是怎么了 -他们杀了我家人 |
[12:38] | -Call 911. -I need to report an emergency. | -快报警 -我们要找的是两名男子 |
[12:41] | We’re looking for two men. | 可能是白人 |
[12:42] | Probably white given the neighbourhoods that they hit. | 根据他们袭击的住户判断 |
[12:44] | Mid to late 20s, intelligent and organised. | 大概25到30岁 高智商 有组织 |
[12:47] | These are career criminals, one or both has done hard time, | 他们是职业罪犯 一或两人都坐过很久的牢 |
[12:50] | but neither presents as a convict. | 但表面看起来不像罪犯 |
[12:52] | They would appear clean-shaven, well-dressed. | 他们胡子刮得干干净净 衣着得体 |
[12:55] | Neighbourly. This helps them talk their way into the homes. | 举止亲切 这样有助于他们欺骗户主 进入他们的家 |
[12:58] | -They may also be using a ruse. -What kind of ruse? | -他们可能还有个常用花招 -什么样的花招 |
[13:01] | Given that the invasions have taken place in the evening, it could be anything. | 考虑到攻击发生在晚上 招数可能有很多种 |
[13:04] | It could be door-to-door sales, person in distress, car trouble. | 可能是上门推销 假装遇到麻烦 车子坏了 |
[13:07] | Derrick Todd Lee used a tape of a baby crying | 德里克陶德李 用一卷婴儿哭泣的录音带 |
[13:10] | to get women to open their doors in Baton Rouge. | 在巴吞鲁日吸引女性开门 |
[13:12] | Never underestimate their creativity. | 不要低估他们的创意 |
[13:13] | These men share a very tight bond and a mutual compulsion to kill, | 他们之间感情很亲密 都有杀人的冲动 |
[13:18] | but their signatures reveal two very distinct personalities. | 但他们的作案手法 说明他们个性非常不同 |
[13:22] | One brutalises the parents, this is the dominant one, | 一个残酷虐待父母 他是支配的那一个 |
[13:25] | sadistic, remorseless, extremely volatile. | 嗜虐、冷酷无情 性情极度不稳定 |
[13:28] | The other prefers a needle. | 另一个喜欢用针注射 |
[13:29] | His injections are consistent with an Angel of Death. | 他的注射手法 类似“死亡天使” |
[13:32] | He’s more withdrawn, sensitive, and he has a warped sense of mercy. | 他比较内敛 为人敏感 有一种扭曲的慈悲心 |
[13:37] | Agent Morgan is passing out a list of places | 摩根探员发的清单里 列出了一些地点 |
[13:38] | where he might have access to the drug he uses. It’s long, but… | 他用的药可能来自这些地方 名单很长 不过 |
[13:42] | Hotch, there’s been another one and they’re sending an ambulance. | 哈奇 又出现一起案例 他们派去了一辆救护车 |
[13:45] | -Ambulance. -There’s a survivor? | -救护车? -有人生还吗 |
[13:48] | She’s lucky to be alive. The injection went into the soft tissue of the arm. | 她能活下来真是走运 注射的针头 戳进了手臂的组织 |
[13:51] | Missed the vein. | 没有戳进静脉 |
[13:52] | -That’s a first, this guy doesn’t miss. -Like I said, she’s lucky. | -这是第一次 这个人从来不会失手 -就像我说的 她很幸运 |
[13:56] | -Is she conscious? -She’s in and out. | -她醒了吗 -一会清醒 一会迷糊 |
[13:58] | Keep in mind, she’s suffering the effects | 别忘了她被过量注射了 |
[13:59] | of an acute barbiturate overdose. She’s drowsy, confused. | 巴比妥酸盐 她昏昏沉沉的 还很迷糊 |
[14:03] | Given what’s happened, that’s probably best. | 她经历了这么多 迷糊一点可能更好 |
[14:08] | You can inform the next of kin in LA, but ask them to keep it close. | 可以通知他们洛杉矶的亲人 但请他们绝对保密 |
[14:11] | I don’t want the media to know there’s a survivor. | 我不希望媒体知道有人生还 |
[14:20] | Kid’s in his room down the hall. | 小孩在走廊尽头他的房间 |
[14:22] | -How old? -Seven. | -多大年纪 -七岁 |
[14:27] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:28] | At least they left the flowers alive, right? | 至少他们放了鲜花一条生路 |
[14:31] | It looks like the bodies were moved post-mortem. | 看起来尸体是死后挪动的 |
[14:33] | The daughter had blood on her when they found her. | 女儿被发现的时候身上有血 |
[14:35] | She must have woken up, come out here and found them. | 一定是她醒来后走出来 发现了他们的尸体 |
[14:37] | You answer your door and the next thing you know, | 你只是打开了家门 结果 |
[14:39] | everyone you care about is gone. | 所有你关心的人都死了 |
[14:45] | If it was me, I’d want to be gone, too. | 如果是我 我会希望自己也死掉 |
[14:49] | I went to get a bag, but when I got back, there were two of them. | 我去拿袋子 但我回来以后 就变成了两个人 |
[14:54] | What did the other one look like? | 另一个长什么样 |
[14:58] | Heavier. Hispanic. | 胖一点 是西班牙裔 |
[15:02] | Quiet. He never looked straight ahead. | 很安静 从来不会直视前方 |
[15:06] | -What do you mean? -Like, | -什么意思 -比如 |
[15:10] | a few times I felt him staring at me. | 有几次我发现他在盯着我 |
[15:15] | When I looked up, he always looked away. | 但我抬头看的时候 他总是看向别处 |
[15:16] | Avoiding eye contact? | 避免跟你眼神接触? |
[15:20] | And then my dad came in from the study, and they jumped him. | 然后我爸爸从书房走出来 他们就朝他扑了过去 |
[15:27] | They made Danny call for my mom. And they tied them up. | 他们让丹尼打电话给我妈妈 然后把他们绑起来 |
[15:32] | And then one of them went over and got the thing from the fireplace, | 其中一个走过来 从壁炉拿出那件工具 |
[15:36] | he started hitting them with it. They made us watch. | 然后用它打他们 他们逼我们看着 |
[15:41] | Okay, you know what? We can take a break. | 好了 这样吧 我们可以暂停一下 |
[15:43] | No. You need this, right? | 不用 你们需要这些信息 对吗 |
[15:50] | After a while, the quiet one took Danny away, | 一会后 不爱说话的那个带走了丹尼 |
[15:56] | and the other one just started going through drawers, looking for stuff. | 另一个在翻抽屉 找东西 |
[16:01] | And I ran. | 然后我就跑了 |
[16:03] | Danny. Danny, we got to go. | 丹尼 丹尼 我们赶快跑 |
[16:07] | -It’s better this way, Lucy. -What did you do to him? | -这样更好 露西 -你对他做了什么 |
[16:09] | -Lucy, listen… -My name’s not Lucy, you freak. | -露西 听我说 -我不叫露西 你这个变态 |
[16:12] | -I can take care of you now. -Please. | -我可以照顾你 -求求你 放了我 |
[16:14] | I don’t know what you’re trying to say, but you have to be quiet, okay? | 我听不懂你的话 但你必须安静 知道吗 |
[16:18] | You’re gonna make my brother mad. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 不然会惹我哥哥生气的 走 快走 |
[16:22] | -No. -Lucy, come on. | -不要 -露西 快来 |
[16:31] | Hey, Hotch. | 哈奇 |
[16:39] | They only take things with monetary value, right? | 他们只拿值钱的东西对吧 |
[16:41] | -Jewellery, cash. No souvenirs. -Far as we know. | -珠宝、现金 没有纪念品? -据我们所知是的 |
[16:46] | One of them just broke pattern. | 其中一个打破了模式 |
[17:01] | Witness says these UnSubs are using cats. | 证人看到不明嫌犯 用的道具是猫 |
[17:03] | We should find out where they might be getting them. | 我们应该查查他们 从哪里弄来死猫 |
[17:05] | Well, there’s plenty of strays out there. | 街上有很多流浪猫 |
[17:06] | Nobody would notice if a few went missing. | 如果少了几只 也不会有人注意 |
[17:07] | Or they could work someplace where they had access to animals. | 或者他们的工作 能接触到动物 |
[17:11] | Could overlap with the pentobarbital. Research labs, veterinary hospitals. | 这跟动物麻醉剂的线索 重叠了 比如研究实验室、兽医院 |
[17:14] | I’ll get Garcia to make up a list. | 我让贾西亚列一张清单 |
[17:16] | Carrie said that they referred to each other as brothers. | 凯莉说他们互称兄弟 |
[17:18] | It’s not uncommon for duos to be related. | 亲属合作犯罪并不少见 |
[17:20] | The Hillside Stranglers were cousins, | 山腰绞杀手是表兄弟 |
[17:22] | the Carr brothers perpetrated the Wichita Massacre. | 卡尔兄弟制造了威契塔惨案 |
[17:24] | Yeah, but these two are of different races. | 好吧 但这两个人 是不同的种族 |
[17:26] | And Carrie said the Hispanic one did not speak Spanish, | 而且凯莉说西班牙裔的那个 不会西班牙语 |
[17:29] | -which makes me think… -Raised in a white household, | -所以我在想 -在白人家庭抚养长大 |
[17:31] | -maybe they’re half-brothers. -What if they’re adopted? | -他们可能是同父异母 -他们会不会是领养的 |
[17:33] | Family destruction plays a role in the crimes, | 家庭的破裂在犯罪中 扮演很重要的角色 |
[17:35] | it could be a reflection of their own broken home. | 这可能让他们 回想起自己破裂的家庭 |
[17:37] | This guy expressed affection for Carrie. We know he took her photograph. | 这个人对凯莉表达了好感 我们知道他拿走了一张照片 |
[17:41] | We can use that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[17:42] | If we release news of her survival, it might draw him out. | 如果我们发放她幸存的消息 也许能把他引出来 |
[17:45] | Not comfortable with that? | 你不赞同这个提议吗 |
[17:47] | Okay, but I would be more comfortable if we doubled her security. | 好吧 不过如果能增加 一倍人手保护她就好了 |
[17:55] | 我知道 我知道 | |
[17:57] | You’re probably expecting some nice family to take you away from all this, | 你可能在期待好心的家庭把你从这里带走 |
[18:02] | but that’s a lie. They would have hurt you. | 但是那是个谎言 他们会伤害你的 |
[18:11] | You’re one of the lucky ones, okay? Sleep. Sleep. | 你是个幸运儿 知道吗 睡吧 睡吧 |
[18:20] | Hey, Ervin, you got a visitor. | 厄文 有人找你 |
[18:31] | -What did you do? -What did I do? I didn’t do anything… | -你干了什么好事 -我干了什么?我什么都没做 |
[18:35] | That girl, she survived. It’s all over the news. | 那个女孩活下来了 新闻都在报导这件事 |
[18:38] | She did? | 是吗 |
[18:39] | And she’s probably telling them everything right now. | 对 现在她可能正在 跟他们交代这一切 |
[18:43] | Man, I thought it was a good shot. | 哥哥 我以为我打得很准 |
[18:45] | And this has nothing to do with your little crush? | 这不会是因为你暗恋她吧 |
[18:48] | -Hey, it’s not a crush. -It doesn’t matter! | -我不是暗恋她 -无所谓了 |
[18:54] | Maybe this is a sign, Gary. Maybe we should stop. | 也许这是个暗示 盖瑞 或许我们该收手了 |
[18:56] | -I mean, I’m making good money. -Screw the money. | -我在这里赚的钱不少 -钱算什么 |
[19:00] | -But the kids… -The kids are better off. | -但那些小孩 他们… -孩子们这样更好 |
[19:03] | You know that. Don’t go soft on me now. | 你知道的 现在别来跟我玩心软这一套 |
[19:08] | We’re all we got. We’re family. We’re family. | 我们只能依靠彼此 我们是亲人 一家人 |
[19:14] | Okay, good. Thank you. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[19:17] | -Hey, so Carrie’s been cleared to go. -I wish she had somewhere to go. | -凯莉可以走了 -我倒希望她有地方可去 |
[19:21] | No luck with the LA thing? | 在洛杉矶没找到亲戚吗 |
[19:26] | Can’t this girl catch a break? | 这女孩简直祸不单行 |
[19:40] | It just ran into the road, is it yours? | 它突然冲到了路上 是你家养的吗 |
[19:52] | Carrie! Carrie! Carrie, wake up! Wake up, wake up. It’s okay. | 凯莉…醒醒 醒醒 没事了 |
[19:57] | It was Daddy. | 我看到了爸爸 |
[20:00] | -It’s okay. It was just a dream. -Okay. I’m okay. | -没事了 只是个梦 -好 我没事了 |
[20:03] | Okay? | -好了 -好吗 |
[20:06] | We brought you a change of clothes. | 我们给你带来了替换的衣服 |
[20:09] | I didn’t know what to grab you, so I just got three of everything. | 我不知道该给你拿什么 所以我每种都拿了三件 |
[20:14] | From the house? | 从家里拿的? |
[20:19] | It looks like a flower shop in here. | -这里简直像个花店 |
[20:21] | Yeah, they all started coming in after the news broadcast. | -是的 自从新闻播出后 一直有花送来 |
[20:27] | The exact same floral arrangement was in the Ortiz living room. | 跟欧提斯家客厅的花 插花手法一致 |
[20:30] | Could be coincidence. | 也许是巧合 |
[20:32] | Or the sender was in the house, associated it with her. | 或者送花人去过他们家 在对她示好 |
[20:35] | -No note? -No. | -没有字条吗 -没有 |
[20:36] | -Just a blank card from the floral shop. -Get Garcia to track the delivery | -只有花店的一张空白卡片 -让贾西亚查查送花的情况 |
[20:39] | and Reid’s got something for us when you’re done. | 办完这件事就过来 里德有事告诉我们 |
[20:43] | -Hey, Garcia, it’s Em. -Why cats? | -贾西亚 我是艾蜜莉 -为什么残害猫 |
[20:45] | -Sorry? -Evil has no boundaries. | -什么 -恶人真是无恶不作 |
[20:48] | Well, for what it’s worth, I think they go peacefully. | 不过它们走得很平静 希望能安慰到你 |
[20:50] | -Yeah, how do we catch these guys? -Back-trace a flower delivery for me. | -好吧 我们怎么抓到这些人 -帮我追踪一个送花的人 |
[20:55] | This is the Laybourne house, | 这是莱柏恩家 |
[20:56] | where we believe our UnSubs graduated from robbery to murder. | 我认为不明嫌犯 从这一次起 就从绑架升级为谋杀了 |
[20:59] | Did you find a trigger? | 你找到触发点了吗 |
[21:00] | Not until I looked at the daughter’s autopsy reports. | 我看完女儿的尸检报告 才发现 |
[21:03] | -Check out the bruises on her torso. -She was beaten? | -你看她躯干上的瘀伤 -她被殴打过 |
[21:06] | But not by our UnSubs. | 但不是不明嫌犯打的 |
[21:07] | The coroner noted those bruises were several days old. | 验尸官发现 那些瘀伤是几天前留下的 |
[21:10] | It turns out she’d been to the emergency room | 原来她在两年不到的时间里 |
[21:13] | three times in less than two years. The DSS had even been notified. | 去了急诊室三次 他们甚至通知了 社会服务部门 |
[21:16] | So, the Laybournes were abusing their daughter. Where’s this going? | 所以说莱柏恩夫妇虐待女儿 然后呢 |
[21:18] | One of the UnSubs decimates parental figures. | 其中一个不明嫌犯 喜欢残害父母 |
[21:21] | We know the statistics there, it’s likely he was abused himself. | 但我们通过统计资料判断 他自己也很可能受过虐待 |
[21:25] | So, you’re saying the UnSub recognised the signs of abuse, | 你是想说 不明嫌犯 看出了虐待的痕迹 |
[21:28] | flew into a rage and killed the parents? | 勃然大怒 然后杀害了父母 |
[21:30] | Anger displacement. He’s getting revenge for his own childhood abuse. | 愤怒得到了置换 他在为童年受到的虐待复仇 |
[21:32] | So you think the victims were beating their kids? | 你觉得受害者们 都殴打自己的孩子吗 |
[21:36] | The Laybourne case was just the trigger, | 莱柏恩案只是一个触发事件 |
[21:37] | but now they see all parents the same. | 现在他们觉得父母都一样 |
[21:39] | -No, that doesn’t explain the kids. -Maybe it does. | -还是解释不了杀小孩的事 -也许可以 |
[21:42] | Think of the family annihilators, John List and Mark Barton. | 想想灭门凶手 约翰李斯特和马克巴顿 |
[21:45] | They thought they were saving their kids by killing them. | 他们觉得杀死那些小孩 对他们是一种拯救 |
[21:47] | But what is he saving them from? | 但他们拯救什么了 |
[21:48] | A life without their parents, without love, a life like his. | 没有父母的生活 现在这种没有爱的生活 |
[21:51] | They’re orphans. What if they both grew up in a third-party household? | 他们是孤儿 他们会不会都是 在第三方的家庭长大 |
[21:55] | What, like a foster home? | 你是指寄养家庭吗 |
[21:56] | Didn’t Carrie describe an aversion to eye contact? | 凯莉不是形容他 避免跟人有眼神接触吗 |
[21:58] | Oppositional Defiant Disorder. | 对立性反抗疾患 |
[21:59] | Often seen in kids who grew up in foster homes. | 在寄养家庭长大的孩子身上 比较常见 |
[22:02] | Guys, I think we may have found our girl’s secret admirer. | 各位 我想我们找到 女孩的秘密倾慕者了 |
[22:04] | -Garcia traced the flowers? -Yeah. | -贾西亚追踪花店有收获 -是的 |
[22:06] | Paid for by phone with a credit card under the name Robert Serrano. | 是手机付费 信用卡户名 是罗伯特塞拉诺 |
[22:41] | Detective, the flowers weren’t the only thing | 警探 他们偷走了信用卡 |
[22:43] | they bought on that stolen credit card. | 买的不仅仅是花 |
[22:45] | $31 worth of gas at a station three blocks from here. | 在三个街区外的加油站 加了31美元的油 |
[22:47] | Hey, Paul, follow up at the station, | 保罗 保罗 回警局 |
[22:49] | see if you can pull security camera footage, ID that car. | 调用一下保全监控录像 识别出车辆信息 |
[22:51] | Security chain’s been broken. They couldn’t lie their way in this time. | 安全铰链被弄断了 这次他们的谎言没有得逞 |
[22:54] | The media blew their MO. | 媒体揭露了他们的手法 |
[22:56] | They’re speeding up. Feel us getting close. | 他们犯案频率在加快 感觉我们接近了 |
[22:59] | This is close? | 这样算接近吗 |
[23:04] | -Talk to me, Garcia. -So, felons in the Denver area | -说吧 贾西亚 -你让我找丹佛地区 |
[23:08] | with foster background, stress on assaults and burglaries. | 有寄养背景的罪犯 有人身攻击 和入室行窃行径的 |
[23:11] | -What’d you get? -The phone book. | -有什么发现 -大海捞针 |
[23:13] | The foster system’s a bit of a breeding ground, go figure. | 寄养系统是罪犯的滋生土壤 |
[23:15] | -Try crossing it… -With offenders having | -交叉对比 -工作内容 |
[23:17] | workplace access to small animals and or pentobarbital? | 能接触到小动物 和动物麻醉剂的罪犯 |
[23:19] | -How many names? -Nine, matching all three criteria. | -查出几个 -九个 三个标准全部符合 |
[23:22] | -Sending them now. -Now we’re close. | -现在就发给你 -现在真的接近了 |
[23:29] | Cameras at that gas station grabbed a visual of the car. | 加油站的监视器 拍到了那辆车 |
[23:31] | Oldsmobile, mid-’80s, partial plate only. | 奥斯摩比 80年代中车款 只看到部分车牌 |
[23:33] | -Anything on the driver? -It’s fuzzy. | -那么驾驶呢 -很模糊 |
[23:35] | Then, I guess it’s gonna be up to her. | 看来只能靠她辨认了 |
[23:39] | -Is she up for it? -I don’t know. | -她能支撑住吗 -我不知道 |
[23:44] | -This one. -Are you sure? | -就是这个 -你确定吗 |
[23:47] | Okay, that’s Ervin Robles. Last known is 39 Hill Street. | 好 他叫厄文罗布斯 登记地址是希尔街39号 |
[23:52] | That’s downtown. | 在市区 |
[23:53] | Employed by the Denver City Pound. Let’s go. | 为丹佛市动物收容所工作 我们走 |
[23:57] | Your parents would be really proud of you. | 你父母会为你骄傲的 |
[24:01] | -It’s too late to be a good daughter now. -That’s not true. | -现在当好女儿已经太迟了 -不是这样的 |
[24:06] | I was horrible to them. And now they’re gone. | 他们生前我对他们态度很差 现在他们不在了 |
[24:13] | Why did they do it? I mean, there has to be a reason, right? | 他们为什么这样做 肯定有个理由吧 |
[24:18] | You’ll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the reason. | 要想弄清楚理由 你会把自己逼疯的 |
[24:23] | -I go crazy every time I close my eyes. -It may have something to do | -我每次闭上眼都要发疯 -可能跟他们小时候 |
[24:29] | with what happened to them when they were younger. | 遭遇的事情有关 |
[24:32] | Like what? They were abused or something? | 他们可能受过虐待吗 |
[24:34] | There’s a good chance. | 很有可能 |
[24:39] | Are there any happy families? | 世上真的有幸福家庭吗 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:51] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[24:53] | I’m Agent Hotchner with the FBI. This is Agent Prentiss. | 联邦调查局的哈奇纳探员 这位是普林蒂斯探员 |
[24:55] | -We’re looking for Ervin Robles. -Ervin’s off till the weekend. | -我们找厄文罗布斯 -厄文放假 周末才回来 |
[24:58] | Do you have any idea where we might find him? | 你知道哪里能找到他吗 |
[25:00] | You might want to try his apartment. | 你们可以去他的公寓试试 |
[25:02] | We’ve been there, it’s abandoned. Where do you send his cheques? | 我们去过了 那里没人 你们把他的支票寄到哪里 |
[25:05] | -He picks them up. What’s this about? -We’d just like to talk to him. | -他自己取的 到底有什么事 -我们只想跟他谈谈 |
[25:09] | Who can we talk to that actually knows him? | 谁了解他 我们想找他谈谈 |
[25:10] | Well, nobody really. He comes in, does his job and leaves. | 其实没人了解他 他来上班 干完活就走 |
[25:14] | -Real quiet. Efficient, though. -Doing what? | -很安静 但做事很有效率 -他做什么工作 |
[25:16] | Well, actual title’s Animal Care Technician, | 正式的头衔是动物护理技师 |
[25:18] | but really he’s kind of the on-site Kevorkian. | 其实他是我们这里的 “安乐死医生” |
[25:24] | We need you to call him. | 我们需要你打电话给他 |
[25:26] | Supervisor left a message for Ervin to come in right away, work emergency. | 厄文的主管给他留言 让他马上回来 说工作上有急事 |
[25:29] | He also said a man stopped by yesterday, | 他还说昨天来了一个人 |
[25:31] | got into a heated argument with Ervin. | 跟厄文大吵了一场 |
[25:33] | Description sounded a lot like the one Carrie gave. | 据描述 此人很像凯莉形容的人 |
[25:35] | The partner. Did they say what they were fighting about? | 是他的搭档 他有没有说 他们为了什么争执 |
[25:36] | -No, he couldn’t hear it. -We need a name on this guy. | -他听不清 -我们要弄清这个人叫什么 |
[25:38] | Until we find Ervin, there’s only one person that can tell us that. | 在找到厄文之前 只有一个人能告诉我们他是谁 |
[25:41] | The foster mom. | 寄养家庭的妈妈 |
[25:42] | My God. Ervin? | 天啊 厄文? |
[25:44] | I mean, he had behaviour problems, | 虽然他有行为问题 |
[25:47] | they all do, but nothing we couldn’t handle. | 其实每个孩子都有 但都是我们能控制的 |
[25:50] | And he hasn’t been acting alone, Mrs Manwaring, he’s got a partner. | 而且他不是一个人作案 曼怀宁太太 他有个搭档 |
[25:53] | Perhaps someone else who grew up in your care. | 可能也是在你照料下长大的 |
[25:59] | Tyler, the adults are talking here. | 泰勒 大人在说话 |
[26:02] | I just want some milk. Can you open the fridge? | 我只想拿点牛奶 我能不能打开冰箱 |
[26:05] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[26:11] | They’ll eat you out of house and home if you let them. | 如果不管着 他们会把家里都吃空的 |
[26:14] | Is there anyone Ervin was especially close to? | 有没有哪个人 跟厄文很亲近的 |
[26:16] | Someone he would have looked up to? Somebody who protected him? | 他敬仰的人 能保护他的人 |
[26:21] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[26:28] | We tried with him, but he tested us. | 我们很努力管好他 但他挑衅我们的耐心 |
[26:31] | -Have you kept in touch with him? -Oh, God, no. | -你跟他一直有联系吗 -当然没有 |
[26:33] | Gary left the day he turned 18, never looked back. | 盖瑞一到18岁马上就走了 再也没回来 |
[26:37] | Ervin was a mess when he got here. | 厄文来的时候难管极了 |
[26:39] | He’d been separated from a younger sister. | 他跟他妹妹分开了 |
[26:41] | -Where did she go? -Nobody told me. | -她去了哪里 -没有人告诉过我 |
[26:44] | Siblings get separated all the time. But they find new ones here. | 兄弟姐妹经常会被拆开 但他们会在这里 找到新的兄弟姐妹 |
[26:48] | Like Ervin found Gary. | 就像厄文找到了盖瑞 |
[26:51] | What was the name of his sister? The one he was separated from. | 跟他分开的妹妹 叫什么名字 |
[26:54] | Oh, let me think. | 让我想想 |
[26:55] | He used to call her name out in the middle of the night, | 以前他经常半夜喊她的名字 |
[26:57] | wake the whole house up. | 把全家都弄醒 |
[26:58] | Hal, what was that girl’s name? Rosie, I think. | 哈尔 那女孩叫什么名字 好像是萝西 |
[27:02] | -Lucy? -Yes, Lucy. Lucy. That was it. | -是不是露西? -对 是露西 对 露西 |
[27:06] | -Carrie said he called her Lucy. -Hotchner. Yeah, just leaving. | -凯莉说他叫她露西 -我是哈奇纳 好 马上去 |
[27:10] | Ervin returned the call. He’s on his way to work. | 厄文回电话了 他正在回去上班 |
[27:12] | -Thank you. -Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[27:18] | Subject approaching on foot from north alley. | 看到目标人物 正从北侧巷子步行靠近 |
[27:23] | Ervin Robles! Right there! | 厄文罗布斯 不许动 |
[27:24] | Get your ass down on the ground right now! Ervin! | 马上趴在地上 厄文 |
[27:29] | Where are you going, Ervin? Why are you running? | 你去哪里?厄文 你为什么要逃 |
[27:33] | -All secure. The FBI’s got him. -Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[27:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:44] | You’re not helping yourself if you don’t talk to me. | 如果你不跟我谈 对你没有好处的 |
[27:59] | He’s giving me nothing. You want another crack at him? | 他什么都不说 你要不要再侦讯他一次 |
[28:02] | No, we can’t keep going around like this. | 不了 这样继续下去也没用 |
[28:04] | So, let him stew, wear him down. | -让他闷一会 疲劳战术 |
[28:06] | We don’t have time. We need him to find Gary. | -我们没那个时间 我们需要他帮我们找到盖瑞 |
[28:09] | Kids who grew up like he did, they’re incapable of forming attachments. | 像他这样长大的孩子 他们没法跟人产生亲近感 |
[28:12] | It’s not like we’re gonna earn his trust. | 我们不可能赢得他的信任 |
[28:14] | Their whole MO is predicated on the union of their two personalities, | 他们的作案手法都是基于两人的个性 现在没有了厄文 |
[28:17] | and with Ervin out of the picture, there’s no telling what Gary could do. | 谁也不知道盖瑞会干什么 |
[28:19] | So, he won’t talk to us, but maybe he’ll talk to family. | 所以他不会对我们开口 但也许他肯跟亲人开口 |
[28:24] | Right this way. Remember, he’ll be in handcuffs, leg irons. | 这边来 记住 他戴着手铐、脚镣 |
[28:28] | There’ll be nothing to worry about. | 什么都不用担心 |
[28:30] | -And I will be in there with you. -Okay. | -我会在里面陪着你 -好 |
[28:33] | You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, Carrie. | 如果你不愿意 你不必做这件事 凯莉 |
[28:36] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[28:38] | Remember, we’re interested in Gary. His whereabouts, his next move. | 请记住 我们想知道盖瑞的事 盖瑞在哪里 下一步会做什么 |
[28:41] | I will keep him on point about that, Carrie. | 我会让他围绕这一点说 凯莉 |
[28:43] | Just try your best to keep him engaged. | 请你尽力让他注意力集中 |
[28:46] | -Right this way. -Okay, I’m sorry. | -这边 -好吧 不好意思 |
[28:50] | Can we just stop and think about this for a minute? | 我们能不能先停下来想一想 |
[28:52] | -She’ll be okay. -She’s a kid. | -她会没事的 -她还是个小孩 |
[28:54] | -What is she trying to prove here? -That she can be a good daughter. | -她到底想证明什么 -证明她能当个好女儿 |
[29:04] | Hey, you’re here. | 你好 你来了 |
[29:11] | -Did you get the flowers that I sent? -Yeah. Pretty. | -你收到我送的花了吗 -收到了 很漂亮 |
[29:19] | They were to say that I’m sorry. | 那是为了表示我很抱歉 |
[29:26] | Flowers aren’t enough, Ervin. We need Gary. | 送花是不够的 厄文 我们要找盖瑞 |
[29:31] | -That won’t make it up though. -It’s a start. | -但这样也没法弥补 -这是个开始 |
[29:33] | No. | 不 |
[29:35] | ‘Cause they’re gonna send you away now. Don’t you see that? | 现在他们会把你送走 你不明白吗? |
[29:38] | That’s what they do with all the strays. They send them away. | 所有的流浪儿 他们都是这样处置 把流浪儿送走 |
[29:42] | That’s why I make them go to sleep, so that they don’t have to suffer. | 所以我要让他们睡过去 这样他们就不必受苦 |
[29:49] | Ervin, more people are gonna suffer if we can’t find Gary. | 厄文 如果我们找不到盖瑞 会有更多人受苦 |
[29:52] | So, when you killed my brother, you were doing him a favour? | 你杀死了我弟弟 你觉得在帮他吗 |
[29:55] | -It’s true. -And what about me? | -是真的 -我呢 |
[29:57] | Wait, let’s just address one thing at a time. | 等等 我们一次说一件事 |
[29:58] | ‘Cause I just wanted to see you again. You looked so much like Lucy. | 因为我只想再见到你 你太像露西了 |
[30:05] | I couldn’t. I know it’s selfish, but I… | 我做不到 我知道我很自私 可是 |
[30:07] | -Selfish? It’s insane. -Okay, Carrie, let’s take a break. | -自私?你简直是疯子 -凯莉 先暂停一下 |
[30:12] | What happened to you that was so bad? | 你究竟有什么恐怖的遭遇 |
[30:19] | She used to make it go dark. | 她会用黑暗折磨我们 |
[30:23] | I mean, that’s what we used to call it. She would put me in the bath to pray, | 我们以前都忍受过 她把我关进洗手间祈祷 |
[30:33] | and then she’d hold my head down under the water. | 然后把我的头按进水里 |
[30:38] | Sometimes I could stay awake for, like, a minute, | 有时候我能撑上一分钟不昏过去 |
[30:46] | sometimes a little more. | 有时候稍微长一点 |
[30:50] | And then it would all go dark. | 然后眼前变得一片漆黑 |
[30:52] | -They’ve still got kids in that house. -Another kid, another welfare cheque. | -那个家里还有小孩 -多一个孩子 就多一份福利部的收入 |
[30:55] | Let’s call DSS and see if we can get them out of there. | 我们打电话给社会服务部 尽量把他们带走 |
[31:04] | -What is she doing? -They can’t hurt you any more, Ervin. | -她在干什么 -他们已经不能 再伤害你了 厄文 |
[31:09] | I wanted to stop, but Gary, | 我想停下来的 但是盖瑞他 |
[31:12] | he went through it way, way worse when we were kids. | 我们小时候他的遭遇更惨 所以他 |
[31:16] | And he never got the chance to fight back. | 他根本没有反抗的机会 |
[31:19] | So, he fought those other families. | 所以他伤害那些家庭的人 |
[31:23] | -Only because I wouldn’t go back. -Back? | -因为我不肯回去 -回去? |
[31:29] | Gary’s going to your foster home, isn’t he? | 盖瑞要回你们的寄养家庭 是不是 |
[31:35] | Get him out of there. | 把他带走 |
[31:47] | Carrie, you did so good. You did good. | 凯莉 你做得太好了 你做得很好 |
[32:00] | What is all this? | -你们干什么 |
[32:02] | We have reason to believe that Gary may be on his way here to hurt you. | -我们有理由认为 盖瑞可能正前来这里伤害你 |
[32:04] | Me? I don’t understand. | 我?我不明白 |
[32:06] | His murders are rehearsals of what he wants to do to you. | 这些谋杀案都是预演 为报复你做准备 |
[32:08] | Because of what you did to him in this house. | 因为你在这个家里 对他做过的事 |
[32:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:11] | Ma’am, we don’t have time to debate this. | 女士 我们没空争论这件事 |
[32:12] | The fact is you and your husband are in danger. | 事实是你和你丈夫 有生命危险 |
[32:15] | I have to pick up the children at school. | 我要去学校接孩子 |
[32:16] | We’ll send someone to pick them up. | 我们会派人去接他们 |
[32:18] | The only way we can protect you is if you go back inside. | 请你进屋 只有这样我们才能保护你 |
[32:45] | Hey, buddy. You don’t remember me? | 小兄弟 你不记得我了吗 |
[32:49] | I used to live in your house, a long time ago, | 我以前住在你们家 |
[32:50] | you were just a little guy. | 很久以前了 当时你还很小 |
[32:52] | We’re not supposed to talk to strangers. | 我们不能跟陌生人说话 |
[32:53] | Not supposed to wear your shoes in the house, | 在家里不能穿鞋 |
[32:55] | not supposed to go to the bathroom after bedtime. | 睡觉时间过了 就不能去洗手间 |
[32:58] | She still wear the refrigerator key around her neck? | 她仍然把冰箱的钥匙挂在脖子上吗 |
[33:02] | I’m Gary. I’ll give you guys a ride. | 我是盖瑞 我载你们一程 |
[33:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:28] | Witnesses saw the kids getting into a late ’80s Oldsmobile | 证人看见两个孩子在20分钟前上了一辆 |
[33:30] | -about 20 minutes ago. -I heard. | -80年代末款的奥斯摩比 -我听说了 |
[33:32] | -Denver PD set up a 20 mile perimeter. -What does he want with the kids? | -丹佛警察局 会在20英里范围进行搜查 -他带走孩子们干什么 |
[33:35] | With Ervin out of the way, maybe Gary’s trying to do his job. | 现在没有了厄文 也许盖瑞想代替厄文的角色 |
[33:38] | He makes them sleep. | 让他们都睡着 |
[33:41] | -Reid, what? -We got him. | -里德 什么事 -我们找到他了 |
[33:43] | He’s at a doughnut shop two miles from the school. | 他在离学校两英里处的 一间甜甜圈店 |
[33:45] | Black and white saw the car, called it in. | 巡警看见他的车通知我们 |
[33:47] | Kids? | 小孩呢 |
[33:49] | We’ve got a visual on Gary and the boy, but I don’t see the girl. | 我们能看见盖瑞和那个男孩 但我看不见那个女孩 |
[33:54] | -Are you the police? -Yeah. | -你们是警察吗 -是的 |
[33:57] | He told me to give this to you. | 他要我把这个交给你 |
[34:03] | We might have a problem, Hotch. | 我们可能有麻烦了 哈奇 |
[34:09] | Guys, guys, fall back. I don’t want him feeling boxed in. | 各位 后退 我不希望他们感觉被包围了 |
[34:13] | I’ve got sharpshooters lining up. | 我安排了一排狙击手 |
[34:16] | Tell them to keep their safeties on. I want to talk to him first. | 让他们先别拉保险栓 我想先跟他谈谈 |
[34:18] | If You Come in I’ll Kill him | 如果你们冲上来 我就杀了他 |
[34:24] | -Hotch? -Yeah. | -哈奇 -什么事 |
[34:25] | Got the clerk. | 打通店员的电话了 |
[34:28] | The guy sitting at the table with the little boy, | 带着小男孩坐在桌边的人 |
[34:30] | -I’d like to speak to him, please. -You got a call over here, man. | -我想跟他谈谈 -这里有电话找你 |
[34:35] | Grab your stuff. Come on. | 拿上你的东西 走吧 |
[34:46] | Who’s this? | -你是谁 |
[34:48] | I’m the only thing standing between you and a bullet. | -如果没有我 就会有一发子弹打中你 |
[34:53] | Well, bring it. I always wanted to die in a doughnut shop. | 放马过来吧 我一直想在甜甜圈店里死去 |
[34:57] | And never see Ervin again? | 再也不想见到厄文了吗 |
[35:00] | He told us what the Manwarings did to you in that house. | 曼怀宁夫妇对你做的事 他都告诉了我们 |
[35:03] | I don’t care what he told you. It’s history. | 他跟你说了什么我不在乎 都过去了 |
[35:05] | They’re the objects of your anger, Gary, not that little boy in there. | 他们是你愤怒的目标 盖瑞 不是里面那个小男孩 |
[35:08] | -It’s too late for the boy, regardless. -No, it’s not. It’s not, Gary. | -无论如何 这个男孩都太迟了 -不 还不迟 仍然不迟 盖瑞 |
[35:12] | And deep down, I think you know that he still has a chance. | 我想你内心知道 他还有机会 |
[35:16] | He doesn’t have to be you. | 他不一定会变成你 |
[35:21] | Maybe, maybe not. So, what say we leave it up to him? | 也许吧 也许不是 不如把决定权交给他 |
[35:28] | What is it? What’d he say? | 怎样 他说什么 |
[35:36] | Tyler. Come here. Come on. | -泰勒 -来 快走 |
[35:58] | Gary! Put your hands up where I can see them. Don’t move. | 盖瑞 把手放在 我能看见的地方 |
[36:02] | Get down on your knees. Interlace your fingers behind your head. | -别动 -跪下 手指在脑后交叉 |
[36:13] | Give me this hand. Give me this hand. Get on your feet. | 这只手递给我 这只手递给我 站起来 |
[36:32] | I don’t know what you did, but nice work. | 我不知道你做了什么 总之做得很好 |
[36:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:39] | Yeah, I understand that. | 是的 我理解 我只是 |
[36:41] | I’m asking if there’s some type of alternative for them. | 我想问问他们 有没有别的选择 |
[36:46] | Nothing? | 没有? |
[36:48] | -Yes, I got it. Don’t ask me to like it. -What? What is it? | -对 我明白 但我并不满意 -怎么了 怎么说 |
[36:53] | Social services won’t intervene until they do a full investigation. | 社会服务部门必须做 全面的调查才肯介入 |
[36:56] | -We have to take them home? -Yeah. | -我们要送他们回去吗 -是的 |
[37:08] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[37:15] | I teach crisis negotiation. I co-wrote the text book. | 我教学生危机谈判 连教科书都是我联合编纂的 |
[37:18] | And in 12 years, I’ve never talked anybody off a ledge so fast. | 但12年来 我从来没有 这么快就说服一个人 |
[37:21] | Well, bit of a milestone, then. | 看来这是你的里程碑 |
[37:25] | -Why’d you walk out that door, Gary? -Sugar crash. | -你为什么要走出门外?盖瑞 -糖分冲昏了头 |
[37:41] | Tyler, let me talk to you for a second. | 泰勒 我要跟你说几句 |
[37:46] | Kid, listen to me. Anything you ever need, | 孩子 听我说 如果你有任何需要 |
[37:50] | any problem you might be having here at home, | 在家里遇到任何麻烦 |
[37:54] | I want you to know you can call me, anytime, Tyler. | 你都可以打给我 随时都可以 泰勒 |
[37:59] | You understand? Anytime. | 你明白吗 随时 |
[38:24] | This sucks. | 气死人了 |
[38:28] | So, meet at 4:30 on the stairs. And you can direct all your questions | 四点半在台阶上见 你所有的问题 |
[38:31] | to Lieutenant Nellis at the Denver PD, all right? | 都可以问丹佛警局的 奈里斯副队长 好吗 |
[38:34] | -They’ll be taking everything… -So, what happened next? | -他们会接手一切 -后来发生了什么 |
[38:36] | Everything seemed perfectly normal | 他们俩之间 |
[38:37] | -between the two of them. -You’re welcome. | -一切似乎都很正常 -不客气 |
[38:39] | I didn’t know anything was up until he came and got the phone. | 我本来什么都不知道 直到他走过来接电话 |
[38:43] | That’s when I saw the piece. Then I handed him the phone and… | 这时我看见了那把枪 然后我把电话递了给他 |
[38:47] | Excuse me. Did you say “piece”? | 不好意思 你说看到枪? |
[38:49] | Yeah. Revolver of some sort. He had it stuck in his pants. | 对 好像是一把左轮手枪 塞在他裤子里 |
[38:53] | -Did you clear a gun? -No. | -你搜出枪了吗 -没有 |
[39:00] | Yeah, Reid? | -什么事?里德 |
[39:01] | Hotch, the clerk said Gary had a gun, but we didn’t recover anything here. | -哈奇 店员说盖瑞带着枪 但我们在这什么都没找到 |
[39:05] | -You’re sure? -Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[39:07] | I saw Nellis turn him inside-out, he had nothing on him. | 我看着奈里斯把他搜了个遍 他身上什么都没有 |
[39:09] | I guess it’s probably here somewhere. A gun doesn’t just walk away. | 可能藏在这里了吧 枪不会凭空消失的 |
[39:17] | Hotch? | 哈奇 |
[39:25] | Yeah, Hotch. | 什么事 哈奇 |
[39:28] | We just dropped them off. We’re leaving. | 我们刚把他们送回去 现在准备走 |
[39:32] | Backpacks? No, why? Why would we search the backpacks? | 背包?没搜 怎么了 为什么要搜他的背包 |
[39:51] | Tyler, drop that gun. | 泰勒 把枪放下 |
[39:56] | -Are you hurt? -No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[39:58] | Tyler. Come on, kid, take it easy. | 泰勒 好了 孩子 别激动 |
[40:08] | -They’re lies. -I know. | -这些都是谎言 -我知道 |
[40:12] | But you could have come in here and you could have made her pay. | 你明明可以让她付出代价 |
[40:15] | And you didn’t, because you’re good. | 但是你没有 因为你是好人 |
[40:19] | You’re not Gary. No, you’re nothing like him. | 你不是盖瑞 对 你一点都不像他 |
[40:27] | Look at me. I don’t want to hurt you. | 你看着我 我不想伤害你 |
[40:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:36] | Let’s make a deal. You give me that gun, | 我们做个约定 你把枪交给我 |
[40:41] | and I promise you, I will walk you out of here | 我保证 我带你走出这里 |
[40:43] | and you will never have to come back. | 再也不必回来 |
[40:49] | Sound pretty good? Yeah? | 是个好交易吧 是不是 |
[40:55] | Okay. | 那好 |
[40:58] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[41:08] | I got you. | 我了解 |
[41:14] | I got you. | 我都了解 |
[41:24] | -I could take her. -Take her? | -我可以带她走 -带谁走 |
[41:28] | Carrie. To DC. | 凯莉 带她回华盛顿 |
[41:33] | -You mean to live with you? -Yeah. | -跟你一起生活? -对 |
[41:35] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么想这样做 |
[41:37] | I have room, money, you know, and she’s smart. | 我有房间 有钱 她又很聪明 |
[41:41] | -Two, three years she goes to college. -Prentiss, this is the job, | -再过两三年 她就能上大学了 -普林蒂斯 这是我们的工作 |
[41:46] | and I need to know that you can be objective. | 我要你保持客观 |
[41:49] | And I need to know that I can be human. | 我要保持人性 |
[41:54] | JJ heard from the family and they’re on their way from LA. | 杰杰联系到了她的亲人 他们正从洛杉矶赶过来 |
[42:06] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[42:14] | -Tell me they restocked the bar. -I called ahead. | -告诉我酒吧里的酒已补齐 -我事先打了电话 |
[42:18] | Do you mind waking him up? I just want to hear his voice. Thanks. | 能不能把他叫醒?我只是 我想听听他的声音 谢谢 |
[42:33] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[42:39] | -They’re good people, Carrie’s family. -Good. I’m glad. | -他们都是好人 凯莉的亲人 -那就好 我很高兴 |
[42:50] | -I think it’s a good idea, though. -What’s that? | -不过我觉得那个主意挺不错 -什么主意 |
[42:54] | You. Kids. | 你 照顾小孩 |
[42:59] | I can see it. | 我能想象得出来 |
[43:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |